英文名称:The Unbearable Lightness of Being
年代:1988
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | Take off your clothes. | 脱掉你的衣服 |
[01:05] | What? | 什么 |
[01:11] | l said, take off your clothes. | 我说 脱掉你的衣服 |
[01:24] | But you saw everything last night. | 但你昨晚什么都看过了 |
[01:27] | But l need to check something. | 我得检查一个东西 |
[01:35] | Only for three seconds. | 只要三秒钟 |
[01:56] | The bastard. | 混蛋 |
[01:57] | How does he do it? | 他怎么做到的 |
[01:59] | 1 One. | |
[02:00] | 2 Two. | |
[02:03] | 3 Three. | |
[02:20] | l’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[02:23] | Don’t you ever spend the night at the woman’s place? | 你从来不在女人家里过夜吗 |
[02:31] | Never. | 从来不会 |
[02:35] | What about when a woman’s at your place? | 如果女人在你的家里过夜呢 |
[02:41] | l tell her l get insomnia | 我会说我失眠 |
[02:45] | anything. | 或者其他什么理由 |
[02:47] | Besides, l have a very narrow bed. | 另外 我的床很窄 |
[02:54] | Are you afraid of women, Doctor? | 你怕女人吗 医生 |
[03:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:06] | l really like you, Tomas. | 我很喜欢你 托马斯 |
[03:08] | You are the complete opposite of kitsch. | 你完全站在庸俗的对立面 |
[03:12] | ln the kingdom of kitsch, | 在庸俗的王国里 |
[03:14] | you would be… | 你会是 |
[03:16] | a monster. | 一个怪物 |
[03:20] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[03:22] | Sabina, l’ve got to go. | 萨宾那 我得走了 |
[03:41] | No, wait. Wait. | 不 等等 等一下 |
[03:58] | Now. What am l? | 现在 我是什么 |
[04:02] | A monster. | 怪物 |
[05:35] | Room 6. | 6号房 |
[06:14] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[11:27] | Oh, cognac. | 法国白兰地 |
[11:47] | Can you charge it to my room? | 能把账记到我房间上吗 |
[11:50] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[11:54] | Oh, that’s funny. | 好巧啊 |
[11:58] | You’re in Room 6. | 你住在6号房 |
[12:00] | So? | 所以呢 |
[12:02] | And my shift finishes at 6:00. | 而我6点下班 |
[12:08] | And at 6:00, | 而且在6点 |
[12:10] | l have to be back in Prague. | 我得回到布拉格 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:911个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:143个,六级词汇:64个,GRE词汇:60个,托福词汇:89个,考研词汇:145个,专四词汇:124个,专八词汇:18个, 所有生词标注共:240个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[12:16] | Well… | 不过其实 |
[12:19] | around 6:00. | 在6点左右就行 |
[12:47] | Oh, l’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[12:49] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[12:50] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[13:38] | You know, this is my bench. | 你知道吗 这长椅是我的 |
[13:41] | Your bench? | 你的 |
[13:43] | Yes, l come here every day to read, | 是的 我每天会来这里读书 |
[13:46] | to this same bench. | 来到这张长椅 |
[13:48] | lsn’t that funny? | 这不巧吗 |
[13:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:56] | What are you reading? | 你在读什么 |
[13:58] | Anna Karenina, by Tolstoy. | 托尔斯泰的《安娜·卡列尼娜》 |
[14:02] | Oh, yes, | 那本书 |
[14:04] | that Anna Karenina. | 那本《安娜·卡列尼娜》 |
[14:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:10] | l would have come earlier, | 我本来能早点过来的 |
[14:12] | but…my mother… | 但是 我妈妈 |
[14:15] | You live with your mother? | 你和你妈妈住 |
[14:28] | Well, l’ve checked out of my room. | 我已经退了房 |
[14:31] | Are you leaving? | 你要走吗 |
[14:33] | Yes, it’s getting late. | 是的 已经有点迟了 |
[14:36] | l just came for an operation. | 我只是来做个手术 |
[14:39] | A colleague of mine was supposed to come, | 本来应该是我的同事过来 |
[14:42] | but he injured himself, so… | 但是他受伤了 所以 |
[14:54] | Well… | 好了 |
[14:55] | maybe l’ll come back sometime. | 我也许会再回来的 |
[14:58] | Why would you come back here? | 你为什么要回来 |
[15:01] | lt’s so boring. | 这里这么无聊 |
[15:08] | Nobody here reads. | 这儿没人读书 |
[15:10] | Nobody here discusses anything. | 这儿没人讨论任何事 |
[15:12] | You know what l mean? | 你知道我的意思吗 |
[15:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:17] | Yes, l do. | 我知道 |
[15:22] | Well. | 那么 |
[15:29] | Nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[15:31] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[16:00] | Tomas. | 托马斯 |
[16:06] | Tomas. | 托马斯 |
[16:57] | Are you only searching for pleasure? | 你只是在寻找快感吗 |
[17:02] | Or is every woman a new land | 还是说每个女人都像新大陆 |
[17:05] | whose secrets you want to discover? | 充满了你想发现的秘密 |
[17:15] | You want to know what she’s going to say | 你想知道她做爱时 |
[17:20] | when she makes love? | 会说什么 |
[17:22] | Or how she will smile? | 或者如何微笑 |
[17:24] | How she will whisper? | 如何耳语 |
[17:27] | Groan Scream? | 呻吟 尖叫 |
[17:35] | Maybe the very smallest, unimaginable details, | 也许最小的 难以想象的 细节 |
[17:44] | tiny things that make one woman | 微小的事情才让每个女人 |
[17:48] | totally unlike any other. | 与众不同 |
[17:50] | What’s my detail, Doctor? | 那么医生 我的细节是什么 |
[18:00] | Your hat, Sabina. | 你的帽子 萨宾那 |
[18:25] | The hat | 这顶帽子 |
[18:31] | comes from my grandfather’s | 是从我祖父的 |
[18:34] | grandfather. | 祖父那里传下来的 |
[18:39] | He lived a long, long time ago. | 他活在很久很久以前 |
[18:55] | A long time ago. | 很久以前 |
[19:05] | Tomas. | 托马斯 |
[19:07] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[19:13] | Your eyes. | 你的眼睛 |
[19:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:01] | So | 这么说 |
[20:03] | you are in Prague. | 你来布拉格了 |
[20:05] | l just arrived. | 我刚到 |
[20:07] | l have friends to see. | 我还要见一些朋友 |
[20:09] | l’m here on some business. | 我是来办公的 |
[20:15] | l’m looking for another job. | 我再找一个工作 |
[20:20] | Why don’t you come in? | 为什么不进来 |
[20:23] | Are you alone? | 你一个人吗 |
[20:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:50] | Take off your clothes. | 脱掉你的衣服 |
[21:01] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[21:04] | l must have caught a cold on the train. | 我一定是在火车上感冒了 |
[21:07] | Perhaps l better take a look at you. | 也许我最好帮你看看 |
[21:11] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[21:31] | My hands cold? | 我的手冷吗 |
[21:37] | l’m very ticklish. | 我非常怕痒 |
[21:39] | Does it hurt there? | 这儿疼吗 |
[21:45] | Look up. | 往上看 |
[21:46] | Down. | 往下 |
[21:47] | Left. | 左 |
[21:49] | Right. | 右 |
[21:57] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:00] | l’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[22:06] | A bit higher. | 高一点 |
[22:08] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[22:13] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[22:19] | Again. | 再来 |
[22:26] | Cough. | 咳嗽 |
[22:29] | That’s fine. | 这没关系 |
[22:35] | Up we go. | 向上 |
[22:49] | Everything looks fine. | 看上去没什么事 |
[22:51] | Fine. | 好得很 |
[23:04] | Open your mouth. | 张嘴 |
[23:08] | Tongue. | 舌头 |
[25:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[26:05] | Tomas? | 托马斯 |
[26:07] | They called from Geneva. | 他们从日内瓦打电话来 |
[26:09] | They are still offering you that job. | 他们还是要给你提供那份工作 |
[26:11] | Why should l go to Geneva? | 我为什么要去日内瓦 |
[26:12] | Everything’s fine here. | 这里挺好的 |
[26:14] | Well…l hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[26:17] | You think the Russians won’t interfere? | 你觉得俄国不会干涉 |
[26:19] | Think about what happened in Hungary. | 想想匈牙利发生了什么 |
[26:21] | They couldn’t. The world wouldn’t allow it. | 他们不能 世界各国不会允许 |
[26:24] | Besides, we have socialism with a human face. | 此外 我们还有 带有人性面孔的社会主义 |
[26:27] | Who could be against it? | 谁会去反对呢 |
[26:31] | Ah, my patient is here. | 我的病人来了 |
[26:33] | Which one? Pigs are not allowed. | 哪一个 猪不能带进来 |
[26:36] | l told him to wait in the truck. | 我叫他在车里等 |
[26:39] | But we will make an exception. | 不过我们这回破例 |
[26:43] | Hello, Doctor. You are not angry with me | 你好 医生 你不生我的气吗 |
[26:45] | because l brought Mephisto? | 因为我带了墨菲斯托生气 |
[26:48] | Look, Doctor, a gift for you. | 看 医生 给你一个礼物 |
[26:51] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[26:52] | Oh, thank you! | 谢谢 |
[26:54] | So…Pavel. | 那么 派沃 |
[26:59] | We operated a month ago. | 我们一个月前动的手术 |
[27:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:02] | Any pains? | 还有什么疼痛吗 |
[27:02] | No. | 没有 |
[27:04] | Dizziness? Headaches? | 头晕 头疼 |
[27:05] | No. | 没有 |
[27:06] | Good. You can get back to your farm. | 好的 你可以回到你的农场去了 |
[27:10] | We just need a small procedure | 我们只需要简单地 |
[27:11] | to replace the bone flap. | 换掉那些骨瓣 |
[27:25] | What time shall l expect your visit tonight? | 你今晚什么时候来 |
[27:32] | l’m sorry, l can’t make it tonight. | 很抱歉 我今晚来不了了 |
[27:36] | Too bad. | 太糟了 |
[27:38] | How about tomorrow afternoon? | 明天下午如何 |
[27:42] | Tomorrow night. | 明天晚上 |
[27:47] | So what l heard was right. | 那么我听说的是对的 |
[27:49] | Somebody has moved into your place. | 有人住进了你的地方 |
[27:52] | No. | 没有这回事 |
[27:53] | l have my spies. Good-bye, Doctor. | 我可有我的间谍 再见 医生 |
[28:52] | lt’s not here. | 它不在这儿 |
[28:54] | You must have come without your sock. | 你一定是没穿袜子就来了 |
[28:57] | How could l have come without it? | 我怎么会没穿呢 |
[28:58] | l wouldn’t wear only one sock, would I? | 我不可能只穿一只 |
[29:01] | You’ve been absent-minded lately, always in a hurry. | 你最近一直心不在焉 一直很匆忙 |
[29:06] | Always looking at your watch. | 总是看着你的手表 |
[29:12] | l’ll lend you one of my stockings. | 我借你一只我的袜子吧 |
[29:41] | You want me to put this on? | 你想让我穿上这个 |
[29:44] | lt’s cold out, Doctor. | 外面很冷 医生 |
[30:14] | You think l’m doing something silly. | 你觉得我在做蠢事 |
[30:18] | Maybe. How can l know? | 也许吧 我怎么会知道 |
[30:23] | What are we talking about? | 我们在谈什么 |
[30:27] | Tereza. | 特雷莎 |
[30:35] | lf l had two lives, | 如果我能活两次 |
[30:37] | One life, l could have invited to her stay at my place. | 一次 我会让她住下 |
[30:41] | And the second life, l could kick her out. | 另一次 我会把她赶走 |
[30:43] | Then l could compare and see which have been the best thing to do. | 然后我就会比较得出最佳的选择 |
[30:47] | But we only live once. | 但是我们只活一次 |
[30:51] | Life’s so light | 生命是如此之轻 |
[30:54] | like an outline we can’t ever | 就像一个轮廓 我们无法 |
[30:58] | fill in | 填充 |
[30:59] | or correct | 或者修正 |
[31:02] | make any better. | 让它变得更好 |
[31:04] | lt’s frightening. | 真是可怕 |
[31:05] | She’s looking for something to do here in Prague, and l… | 她想在布拉格找些事做 所以我 |
[31:12] | Now… | 现在 |
[31:14] | you want me to help her? | 你想让我去帮她 |
[31:18] | She is not qualified for anything, | 她什么都不会 |
[31:20] | but she takes beautiful pictures. | 但是她照片拍得不错 |
[31:21] | l was wondering if you might… | 我在想你能不能 |
[31:25] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[31:28] | you want me to help you. | 你想让我帮你 |
[32:01] | Come on in, Tereza. | 快进来 特雷莎 |
[32:08] | Let’s have some tea. | 让我们来喝点茶 |
[32:10] | Yes. Why don’t you fix it? | 好 你去泡茶吧 |
[32:14] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[32:34] | lt’s very messy around here. | 这里很乱 |
[32:37] | l always try not to get too attached to a place, | 我总是试着不对一个地方太有感情 |
[32:41] | to objects. | 或者对一个东西 |
[32:47] | Or to people. | 或者对人 |
[32:54] | Tereza, come over here. | 特雷莎 过来 |
[32:58] | l want to show you some pictures. | 我想给你看些照片 |
[33:05] | You know Man Ray? | 你知道曼·雷吗 |
[33:07] | No. | 不知道 |
[33:11] | l like… | 我喜欢 |
[33:14] | l like this one very much. | 我特别喜欢这张 |
[33:26] | This is Lee Miller. | 这是李·米勒 |
[33:29] | She’s so… | 她是如此 |
[33:32] | She’s so beautiful. | 如此美丽 |
[33:37] | Tomas says you’re a photographer. | 托马斯说你是个摄影师 |
[33:39] | Well, l like to take pictures, but… | 我确实喜欢拍照 但是 |
[33:43] | Take pictures of what’s going on in the streets. | 拍一些街上的人和事 |
[33:46] | l’ll help get them published. | 我来帮你发表 |
[33:49] | Thanks, Sabina. | 谢谢 萨宾那 |
[33:50] | l love those pictures. | 我喜欢那些照片 |
[33:53] | They were trying something different. | 他们在尝试一些不同的东西 |
[33:58] | Searching for a new beauty. | 寻找一种新的美 |
[34:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:07] | Something higher. | 更高层次 |
[34:12] | Here’s the tea l made. | 这是我泡的茶 |
[34:41] | What is it? Tereza? | 怎么了 特雷莎 |
[34:51] | Oh, l had a dream. | 我做了个梦 |
[35:03] | l was at her place. | 我在她那里 |
[35:07] | Sabina’s. | 萨宾那那里 |
[35:09] | ln her studio… | 在她的工作室里 |
[35:11] | and you were making love to her. | 你在和她做爱 |
[35:16] | ln that big bed of hers. | 在她的那张大床上 |
[35:21] | You made me stand by a wall | 你让我站在墙边 |
[35:24] | and not move at all. | 不许我动 |
[35:29] | You made me watch. | 让我看着 |
[35:40] | And l had such pain from seeing you | 我看着你 感到无比痛苦 |
[35:43] | that l started to pierce needles under my fingernails | 我甚至开始用针戳指甲下面 |
[35:47] | to stop the pain in my heart. | 以缓解心中的痛苦 |
[35:52] | lt hurt so much. | 太痛苦了 |
[35:57] | Why did you do it to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 |
[36:04] | lt was just a dream. | 这只是个梦 |
[36:14] | Try to sleep. | 试着去睡吧 |
[36:15] | Try to sleep. | 试着去睡 |
[36:17] | l can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[36:19] | Yes, you can. Come here. | 你可以的 过来 |
[36:21] | l can’t fall asleep. | 我睡不着 |
[36:28] | You can sleep. | 你可以睡着的 |
[36:30] | Sleep in my arms. | 在我怀里 |
[36:37] | Like a baby bird. | 像只小鸟 |
[36:44] | Like a broom | 像个扫把 |
[36:47] | among brooms | 和其他扫把一起 |
[36:50] | in a broom closet. | 在一个橱柜里 |
[37:01] | Like a tiny parrot. | 像个小鹦鹉 |
[37:08] | Like a whistle. | 像一句口哨 |
[37:13] | Like a little song. | 像首歌 |
[37:19] | A song sung by a forest | 森林之歌 |
[37:23] | within a forest | 森林之外还是森林 |
[37:28] | a thousand years ago. | 在一千年前 |
[39:03] | Look! They are here! Tereza’s pictures! | 看 它们在这里 特雷莎的摄影 |
[39:06] | Two full pages! | 整整两页 |
[39:08] | Thanks, Sabina! | 谢谢 萨宾那 |
[39:09] | Congratulations! | 祝贺你 |
[39:11] | They’re really great! | 它们太棒了 |
[39:14] | Tereza, this is my colleague, Jiri | 特雷莎 这是我的同事 基利 |
[39:17] | and this is the chief. | 这是主任 |
[39:19] | -l’m pleased. -Hello. | -我见到你很高兴 -你好 |
[39:22] | Wonderful! You’ve really captured a new spirit here. | 太棒了 你真的捕捉到了一种新的精神 |
[39:28] | You can see how everything is changing. | 你可以看到所有事物都在改变 |
[39:30] | Not everything. Look over there. | 不是所有事物 看那儿 |
[39:33] | Our comrades with the Russians. | 我们的同志和苏联人 |
[39:38] | Some people never change. | 有些人永远不会变 |
[39:41] | Some people are always scoundrels. | 有些人永远是恶棍 |
[39:44] | How can you tell? | 你如何知道 |
[39:46] | I always ask myself, does it show in a man’s face? | 我总是问自己 是在人的脸上有显示吗 |
[39:49] | Can we judge by the face of a man | 我们能以貌取人吗 |
[39:52] | if he is a scoundrel or not? | 能判断出他是不是坏人吗 |
[39:55] | Let’s look at them and see. | 让我们试着看看他们 |
[40:01] | Scoundrel. | 恶棍 |
[40:02] | Scoundrel. | 恶棍 |
[40:04] | Scoundrel. | 恶棍 |
[40:06] | Scoundrel. | 恶棍 |
[40:09] | Scoundrel. | 恶棍 |
[40:10] | -Scoundrel. -Scoundrel. | -恶棍 -恶棍 |
[40:12] | -Definitely. -No doubt. | -绝对的 -毫无疑问 |
[40:16] | We know you. | 我们看清楚了 |
[40:17] | Scoundrels. | 你们这些恶棍 |
[40:24] | What would you say about Tomas? | 你们觉得托马斯如何 |
[40:29] | He’s definitely scoundrel. | 他绝对是个恶棍 |
[40:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:35] | ls it the mouth? | 是在嘴巴这儿 |
[40:38] | The sly eyes? | 还是在狡猾的眼睛里 |
[40:40] | No, it’s carefully hidden | 都不是 是被小心地藏在 |
[40:43] | in the brain. | 脑袋里了 |
[40:44] | Such things are hidden in all of our brains. | 我们脑袋里都藏着这样的东西 |
[40:48] | So what makes the difference? | 那么是什么造成了不同呢 |
[40:50] | Maybe only one millionth part. | 也许只有百万分之一的不同 |
[40:52] | Maybe there is no difference. | 也许根本就没有不同 |
[40:54] | These men don’t even know if they’re scoundrels or not. | 这些人甚至不知道他们是不是恶棍 |
[41:11] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[41:13] | More than 100, 000 people were imprisoned, tortured, | 在他们的政权下 超过10万人被监禁 |
[41:16] | executed in their regime. | 被折磨 被处死 |
[41:18] | And now, these men cry out | 而现在 这些人大喊说 |
[41:21] | that they didn’t know anything, | 他们什么都不知道 |
[41:25] | that they were misled or manipulated. | 他们被误导了 被利用了 |
[41:30] | That they were…innocent. | 他们是 无辜的 |
[41:32] | Not innocent, | 不是无辜 |
[41:34] | but, | 而是 |
[41:36] | unaware, perhaps. | 也许是无意 |
[41:38] | Please. They had to know what they were doing. | 拜托 他们必须得知道他们在干什么 |
[41:41] | Otherwise, it’s unthinkable. | 否则无法想象 |
[41:43] | lt doesn’t matter whether they knew or not. | 他们知道与否并不重要 |
[42:17] | l’ve been thinking about Oedipus. | 我一直在想俄狄浦斯 |
[42:19] | Good King Oedipus. | 俄狄浦斯王 |
[42:21] | ls sleeping with your mother the same sort of crime? | 与母亲上床是不是同样的罪恶 |
[42:28] | When Oedipus realized that he had killed his father | 当俄狄浦斯发现他杀了他的父亲 |
[42:32] | unknowingly… | 不知情地 |
[42:34] | unknowingly killed his father | 毫不知情地杀了他父亲 |
[42:36] | and was sleeping with his mother | 并在和她母亲上床 |
[42:39] | and that because of his crimes | 而且因为他的罪行 |
[42:41] | plagues were ravaging his city, | 他的城市里瘟疫肆虐 |
[42:43] | he couldn’t bear the sight of what he’d done. | 他不能忍受他的所为 |
[42:47] | He plucked out his own eyes and left. | 他挖出了自己的眼睛 然后离开了 |
[42:51] | He did not feel innocent. | 他没有觉得无辜 |
[42:54] | He felt he had to punish himself. | 他觉得他得惩罚自己 |
[42:57] | But | 但是 |
[42:59] | our leaders, unlike Oedipus, | 我们的领袖 不像俄狄浦斯 |
[43:02] | they felt they were innocent. | 他们觉得他们是无辜的 |
[43:05] | And when the atrocities of the Stalinist period became known, | 当斯大林时期的暴行被揭露 |
[43:10] | they cried, We didn’t know! | 他们大喊 我们不知道 |
[43:11] | We wonder what was going on. | 我们没注意 究竟发生了什么 |
[43:14] | Our conscience is clear. | 我们良心是清白的 |
[43:15] | But the difference is | 但是不同点 |
[43:17] | important difference | 重要的不同点在于 |
[43:25] | they stayed in power. | 他们仍掌握大权 |
[43:27] | And they should have plucked their eyes out. | 而且他们应该把眼睛挖出来 |
[43:34] | All l’m saying is that | 我只是在说 |
[43:36] | morality has changed since Oedipus. | 俄狄浦斯之后 道德观变了 |
[44:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[44:20] | Yes! | 好的 |
[44:23] | Why don’t you write it down? | 你为什么不写下来 |
[44:25] | l’m not a writer. | 我不是个作家 |
[44:26] | lt will be published for sure. All our politics situations are in it. | 会被发表的 我们所有的政治都被包含在内了 |
[44:31] | l don’t really care about politics. | 我并不关心政治 |
[44:39] | What do you care about? | 你关心什么 |
[45:07] | ls something bothering you? | 你在烦恼什么吗 |
[45:09] | No, why? | 不 为什么问这个 |
[45:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[45:19] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[45:20] | No. | 真没事 |
[45:22] | When l watched you dancing with another man, | 当我看着你和另一个男人跳舞时 |
[45:28] | l thought to myself, He could be her lover. | 我想 他可能是她的情人 |
[45:33] | You are jealous. | 你吃醋了 |
[45:37] | No, l’m not jealous. | 不我没有 |
[45:39] | You are. | 你吃醋了 |
[45:40] | l’m not. | 我没有 |
[45:42] | l’m not jealous, Tereza. | 我没有吃醋 特雷莎 |
[45:44] | He’s jealous. | 他吃醋了 |
[45:46] | No, he isn’t. Who’s he? | 不 他没有 他是谁 |
[45:48] | He’s jealous. | 他吃醋了 |
[45:49] | l’m not jealous. | 我没有吃醋 |
[45:51] | He’s jealous, he’s jealous. | 他吃醋了 他吃醋了 |
[45:53] | Whatever you say, Tereza. | 随你说吧 特雷莎 |
[45:55] | You’re jealous. | 你吃醋了 |
[45:56] | l’m not. | 我没有 |
[45:58] | Yes, you are. | 你吃醋了 |
[45:59] | You’re jealous. | 你吃醋了 |
[46:01] | l’m not jealous. | 我没有 |
[46:02] | You’re jealous. | 你吃醋了 |
[46:05] | No! | 没有 |
[46:07] | You are! | 你吃醋了 |
[46:08] | l’m not. | 我没有 |
[46:10] | You are! | 你吃醋了 |
[46:11] | Let go! | 放开我 |
[46:13] | l won’t let go! You’re jealous! | 我就不放 你吃醋了 |
[46:15] | You are! | 你吃醋了 |
[46:16] | l’m not! | 我没有 |
[46:19] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[46:21] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[46:25] | Will you marry me? | 你会娶我吗 |
[46:26] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[46:29] | No! | 不 |
[46:29] | Yes! | 是的 |
[46:30] | -No! -Yes! | -不 -是的 |
[46:31] | -No. -Yes. | -不 -是的 |
[46:33] | -No. -Yes. | -不会吧 -是的 |
[46:35] | Yes? | 真的 |
[46:37] | Would you be my witness? | 能来做我的见证人吗 |
[46:38] | Of course! | 当然 |
[46:40] | l’ll have to buy Mephisto a black tie. | 我得去给墨菲斯托买条黑领带 |
[46:43] | Did you hear, Mephisto? A black tie. | 你听见了吗 墨菲斯托 一条黑领带 |
[46:49] | My dear fiances, | 亲爱的 |
[46:50] | l am welcoming you | 在这样一个特殊的日子 |
[46:52] | from the deep bottom of my heart | 我从内心深处 |
[46:56] | on this very special day | 欢迎你们 |
[46:58] | when you freely decided to be legally man and wife. | 自由决定成为合法夫妻 |
[47:05] | l suppose that both of you know your duties | 我想你们清楚各自为了支持对方 |
[47:10] | in supporting each other, | 所要承担的责任 |
[47:13] | and l am sure both of you know | 我也确定你们两个知道 |
[47:16] | your own medical records. | 自己的医疗记录 |
[47:20] | l have to tell you this. | 我得告诉你们 |
[47:22] | Don’t think a life is a walk on a sunny meadow. | 别以为生活是在阳光牧场上散步 |
[47:27] | Life isn’t a walk on a sunny meadow, | 生活不是这样的 |
[47:30] | and life isn’t a walk on a rose garden. | 也不是在玫瑰花园里散步 |
[47:35] | Our socialist country has done much for you. | 我们社会主义国家给予了你们很多 |
[47:41] | Now it’s up to you. | 现在该你们了 |
[47:52] | l make you laugh? | 我很好笑吗 |
[47:55] | No…no. | 不 不是的 |
[48:00] | You are laughing at me? | 你们在嘲笑我吗 |
[48:04] | l’m sorry. l’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[48:09] | l refuse to go on. | 我拒绝继续下去 |
[48:11] | ln this country, is nothing sacred anymore? | 在这个国家 难道没有神圣的东西了吗 |
[48:15] | lf you can’t be serious, | 如果你们不能严肃起来 |
[48:18] | you don’t deserve to be married! | 你们就不配结婚 |
[49:06] | Let’s take one, Tomas. | 让我们买一只吧 |
[49:08] | lt will make us happy. | 会让我们高兴的 |
[49:11] | Choose one. | 选一个吧 |
[49:16] | This one. | 这个 |
[49:21] | My nephew from the country’s here! | 我乡下的侄子来了 |
[49:27] | Uncle! | 叔叔 |
[49:38] | Let’s call him Tolstoy. | 他就叫托尔斯泰吧 |
[49:40] | When l met you for the first time, | 当我第一次见到你的时候 |
[49:42] | you were reading Tolstoy. | 你在读托尔斯泰 |
[49:48] | lt can’t be Tolstoy. | 不能是托尔斯泰 |
[49:50] | lt’s a girl. | 是母的 |
[49:52] | lt’s a girl! | 是母的 |
[49:53] | How about Anna Karenina? | 安娜·卡列尼娜如何 |
[49:59] | lt doesn’t look at all like Anna Karenina. | 她一点也不像安娜·卡列尼娜 |
[50:02] | Look at the face. lt’s a man’s face. | 看 那是一张公狗的脸 |
[50:04] | lt looks more like Anna’s husband. | 看起来更像安娜的丈夫 |
[50:10] | Let’s call her Karenin. | 就叫卡列宁吧 |
[50:35] | Karenin. | 卡列宁 |
[50:36] | Come on, Karenin. Let’s go home. | 过来 卡列宁 我们回家 |
[50:56] | l like it very much. | 我非常喜欢 |
[50:57] | King Oedipus. | 俄狄浦斯王 |
[50:59] | lt’s a very good idea. | 想法很好 |
[51:02] | And with those changes, we can publish next week. | 加上那些改动 下周就可以出版了 |
[51:07] | Eva, will you type this, please? | 爱娃 请把这个打出来 |
[51:20] | Now we can publish a piece like this. | 现在我们可以出版这样一篇文章 |
[51:23] | lt’s fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[51:25] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[51:26] | Complete rehabilitation of the people who were prosecuted. | 被迫害的人完全得到平反 |
[51:29] | Complete freedom of speech, of the press, | 完全的言论自由 新闻自由 |
[51:32] | emancipation from the Russians. | 从俄国人那里解放出来 |
[51:35] | That’s all we wanted. | 这就是我们想要的 |
[51:37] | And you think the Russians will let us emancipate? | 你觉得俄国人会让我们解放吗 |
[51:41] | What can they do? | 他们能做什么 |
[51:43] | Nothing, Doctor. | 什么也做不了 医生 |
[51:45] | Nothing, nothing, nothing! | 什么都做不了 |
[51:51] | Keep on writing. | 继续写作 |
[51:52] | Thanks, but surgery’s easier. | 谢谢 但是手术更简单 |
[54:41] | Take me to them. | 带我去她们那儿 |
[54:45] | Oh, you’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[54:52] | Take me to them. | 带我去 |
[54:54] | To whom? | 去谁那里 |
[54:56] | To the other women. | 去其他女人那儿 |
[55:03] | Take me to them when you make love to them. | 去你和她们做爱的地方 |
[55:07] | l’ll undress them for you. | 我会帮你脱她们的衣服 |
[55:10] | l’d like to. | 我愿意 |
[55:16] | Really. | 真的 |
[55:19] | l’ll give them a bath and bring them to you. | 我愿意给她们洗澡 再把她们带到你那儿 |
[55:22] | l’ll do anything you like. | 你让我干什么我都愿意 |
[55:25] | Other women’s bodies will be our playthings. | 其他女人的身体会是我们的玩物 |
[55:34] | Tereza, what are you talking about? | 特雷莎你在说什么啊 |
[55:39] | l know you see other women. | 我知道你有其他女人 |
[55:42] | l know it! | 我知道 |
[55:43] | You can’t hide it from me. | 你不能瞒过我 |
[55:54] | Every day, l try to tell myself, | 我每天都试着告诉自己 |
[55:57] | Well, it’s nothing. | 这没什么 |
[56:02] | lt’s not important. | 不重要 |
[56:04] | He’s just playing around. | 他只是玩玩 |
[56:06] | He can’t resist it. | 他无法抗拒 |
[56:08] | But he loves me. | 但是他爱我 |
[56:09] | I know he loves me. | 我知道他爱我 |
[56:10] | l’m sure about that. | 我确定这一点 |
[56:11] | He loves me. | 他爱我 |
[56:15] | He loves me! | 他爱我 |
[56:20] | But l can’t stand it. | 但是我受不了 |
[56:22] | l tried hard. | 我很努力了 |
[56:24] | l just can’t. | 但是我受不了 |
[56:25] | Take me to them. Don’t leave me alone! | 带我去吧 别丢下我 |
[56:28] | Tereza, calm down. | 特雷莎 冷静一点 |
[56:30] | Stop talking. Try to sleep. | 别说话了 试着睡觉 |
[56:32] | You need some sleep now. | 你现在需要睡觉 |
[56:34] | l don’t want to sleep. | 我不想睡觉 |
[56:41] | I know you’re tired of me. | 你厌倦我了 |
[56:43] | l know that. | 我知道 |
[56:50] | l can see it in your eyes. | 我可以从你眼里看出来 |
[57:08] | Hello. | 喂 |
[57:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[57:12] | What? | 什么 |
[57:13] | Tereza! | 特雷莎 |
[57:29] | Here they come! | 他们来了 |
[57:38] | Tereza, stay there. | 特雷莎 待在那儿 |
[57:40] | Karenin! | 卡列宁 |
[59:33] | Tomas. | 托马斯 |
[59:34] | Tomas. | 托马斯 |
[59:41] | l’m going to Switzerland. | 我就要去瑞士了 |
[59:43] | What? | 什么 |
[59:44] | To Geneva. | 去日内瓦 |
[59:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[59:49] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[59:50] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:03:42] | What country are you from? | 你从哪里来 |
[1:03:43] | The Netherlands. | 荷兰 |
[1:03:44] | Good. | 好的 |
[1:03:45] | Take these. | 带上这些 |
[1:03:51] | Have them published, please. | 发表它们 拜托了 |
[1:03:56] | Tereza! | 特雷莎 |
[1:04:15] | Tereza! | 特雷莎 |
[1:04:22] | Tereza! | 特雷莎 |
[1:04:28] | Have you gone mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:04:37] | Don’t you realize that we love you? | 你难道不知道我们爱你 |
[1:04:45] | That we always loved you? | 不知道我们一直爱你 |
[1:04:48] | That we came to protect you? | 不知道我们是来保护你的 |
[1:04:52] | To protect? | 保护 |
[1:04:56] | To protect us from what? | 有什么要保护的 |
[1:05:03] | Did you give your pictures to foreigners? | 你把照片给外国人了吗 |
[1:05:08] | Yes, l did. | 是的 |
[1:05:10] | You could be shot for that! | 你可能会被处死的 |
[1:05:23] | They are identifying people from our photographs. | 他们正从我们的照片里认人 |
[1:05:34] | ls it your camera? | 这是你的照相机吗 |
[1:05:36] | No. | 不是 |
[1:05:37] | l’m sure it’s yours. | 我确定是你的 |
[1:05:39] | Who is this man? | 这个人是谁 |
[1:05:43] | Who is this man? | 这个人是谁 |
[1:05:47] | Never seen him before. | 从来没见过他 |
[1:05:48] | lt’s you! | 是你 |
[1:05:49] | No. | 不是 |
[1:05:50] | I’m sure it’s you! | 是你 |
[1:05:52] | Definitly not. | 不是 |
[1:05:53] | It’s you. | 我确定是你 |
[1:06:00] | No. | 不 |
[1:06:07] | No. | 不 |
[1:06:10] | No. | 不 |
[1:06:12] | No. | 不 |
[1:06:35] | No! | 不 |
[1:06:38] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:06:44] | No! | 不 |
[1:06:47] | No! | 不 |
[1:08:41] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:08:43] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[1:09:08] | The invasion of our country | 这次对我们国家的入侵 |
[1:09:12] | constitutes a clear act of aggression | 构成了对一个独立国家的 |
[1:09:15] | against an independent country. | 侵略行为 |
[1:09:18] | Our Czech people had the right and the duty | 我们捷克人有权利 有义务 |
[1:09:22] | to fight against the aggressor. | 去与侵略者斗争 |
[1:09:26] | People who don’t have the courage to fight | 没有勇气去反抗的人 |
[1:09:30] | with arms in their hands | 畏手畏脚的人 |
[1:09:32] | do not deserve freedom. | 不配得到自由 |
[1:09:34] | So why did you emigrate? | 那么 你为什么要移民呢 |
[1:09:37] | Go back and fight. | 回去反抗啊 |
[1:09:39] | lt’s easy to tell other people to fight. | 让别人去抗争是容易的 |
[1:09:48] | One day, everybody will be asked, | 有一天 所有人都会被问到 |
[1:09:51] | What did you do against the communist regime? | 你为对抗共产主义政权做了什么 |
[1:10:05] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:10:07] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:10:09] | l wanted to ask you something. | 我想问你个问题 |
[1:10:12] | Well, what do you want to ask? | 好吧 你想问什么 |
[1:10:15] | Why did you do that back there? | 你刚才为什么要这么做 |
[1:10:18] | Why do you want to know? Who are you? | 你为什么想知道 你是谁 |
[1:10:21] | My name is Franz. | 我叫弗朗茨 |
[1:10:23] | l came to that meeting to listen. | 我是来听那个会议的 |
[1:10:28] | No, no, l’m not from the police. | 不不 我不是警察 |
[1:10:31] | l’m a professor at the university. | 我是个大学教授 |
[1:10:39] | l have nothing in common with these people. | 我和那些人没有共同语言 |
[1:10:43] | The only things holding them together are defeats | 把他们连结起来的的只是失败 |
[1:10:46] | and the reproaches they address to one another. | 和他们互相的指责 |
[1:10:48] | But it’s hard to be in exile. | 流亡的生活很艰难 |
[1:10:50] | People feel abandoned. | 人们感到被抛弃 |
[1:10:51] | They feel a lack of understanding. | 他们不被理解 |
[1:10:53] | They feel at a loss, they feel lonely. | 他们感到失落 孤独 |
[1:10:57] | Your country is occupied. Are you indifferent to that? | 你的国家被占领了 你难道漠不关心吗 |
[1:10:59] | l can’t stand pointing fingers | 我忍受不了人们互相指责 |
[1:11:01] | and I can’t stand raised fists. | 用拳头说话 |
[1:11:03] | So what do you want to do? | 那么你想干什么 |
[1:11:12] | l want to go to lunch. l’m hungry. | 我想吃午饭 我饿了 |
[1:11:30] | When l was a student in Paris, | 当我在巴黎求学的时候 |
[1:11:33] | l liked the demonstrations, | 我喜欢那些示威 |
[1:11:35] | the marches, the crowds, the shouting. | 游行 人群 口号 |
[1:11:38] | l liked to be part of it. | 我喜欢成为其中一部分 |
[1:11:40] | The whole world looked like a grand march | 整个世界就像个大游行 |
[1:11:43] | ever onward to a better world. | 向着更好的世界前进 |
[1:11:46] | Me, too. l marched every year. | 我也是 我每年都参加 |
[1:11:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:11:50] | Yes, but l was forced to march. | 是的 我是被逼的 |
[1:11:53] | Everybody was. | 每个人都是 |
[1:11:54] | The May Day parade the girls dressed the same. | 劳动节游行 女孩都穿着同样的装束 |
[1:11:58] | Everybody smiling, everybody throwing flowers. | 每个人都在笑 每个人都在撒花 |
[1:12:05] | l could never keep in step. | 我总是跟不上 |
[1:12:08] | The girls behind me would step on my heels. | 我后面的女孩会故意踩我脚跟 |
[1:12:22] | What happened to your country is a tragedy. | 你的国家发生的是一场悲剧 |
[1:12:25] | You think so? | 你这么觉得 |
[1:12:27] | Of course. There was hope. | 当然 本来有希望 |
[1:12:30] | They killed it. | 被他们扼杀了 |
[1:12:32] | You’re not going to become boring, are you? | 你该不会想开始变得无趣吧 |
[1:12:40] | Waiter. | 服务员 |
[1:12:45] | Can you stop that noise? | 你能停下那个噪音吗 |
[1:12:48] | Noise? | 噪音 |
[1:12:51] | Yes, what you call music. | 是的 你把它叫做音乐 |
[1:12:54] | l’ll have to ask the manager. | 我得去问下经理 |
[1:12:58] | Everywhere music’s turning into noise. | 每个地方 音乐都在变成噪音 |
[1:13:04] | Look. | 看 |
[1:13:05] | These plastic flowers, | 这些假花 |
[1:13:08] | they even put them in water. | 他们甚至把它们放在水里 |
[1:13:13] | And look out there. | 再往那儿看 |
[1:13:17] | Those buildings, | 那些建筑 |
[1:13:18] | the uglification of the world. | 是对世界的丑化 |
[1:13:22] | The only place we can find beauty | 我们只能在被破坏者忽略之处 |
[1:13:25] | is if its persecutors have overlooked it. | 找到美丽 |
[1:13:31] | lt’s a planetary process | 这是个全球性的过程 |
[1:13:35] | and l can’t stand it. | 我无法忍受 |
[1:13:41] | ls anything wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[1:13:43] | Wrong? No. Everything is fine. | 不对 不 一切都很好 |
[1:13:48] | Well, it’s just that noise. | 只是那个噪音 |
[1:13:50] | Could you stop it? | 你能停下它吗 |
[1:13:52] | lt sounds like dirty water. | 它听起来像脏水 |
[1:13:55] | l’m sorry, sir. | 我很抱歉 先生 |
[1:13:57] | The other customers do like this noise. | 其他顾客都喜欢这噪音 |
[1:14:01] | How can they eat food and listen to shit? | 他们怎么能吃着美食 却听着垃圾 |
[1:14:09] | Well, in that case, | 好吧 如果是这样 |
[1:14:10] | we’ll look for a place with better taste. | 我们得找个品味更好的地方 |
[1:14:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:32] | l hope you didn’t mind leaving that place. | 我希望你不介意离开那个地方 |
[1:14:35] | Just the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[1:14:37] | l like to leave places. | 我喜欢离开一个个地方 |
[1:14:39] | l like to leave. | 我喜欢离开的感觉 |
[1:14:43] | So… | 那么 |
[1:14:46] | l hope you’re not having a bad time. | 我希望你没有觉得不愉快 |
[1:14:49] | Oh, not at all, no. | 不 一点都没有 |
[1:14:51] | l have a train to catch in an hour, | 但是一个小时内我有火车要赶 |
[1:14:52] | giving a lecture to read tomorrow. | 有一个讲座 |
[1:14:54] | You travel by train? | 你坐火车旅行 |
[1:14:57] | Always. | 每次都是 |
[1:14:59] | l love trains. | 我爱火车 |
[1:15:01] | They are so erotic. | 它们是情欲的化身 |
[1:15:34] | By the way, my wife owns an art gallery. | 顺便说下 我妻子拥有一个艺术画廊 |
[1:15:38] | Maybe she could help you. | 也许她能帮你 |
[1:15:40] | Oh, you are married? | 你结婚了 |
[1:15:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:15:55] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[1:15:57] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:17:26] | Well, welcome to Geneva. | 欢迎来到日内瓦 |
[1:17:34] | Well, that’s good work, | 真不错 |
[1:17:35] | but it’s too late. | 但是太迟了 |
[1:17:38] | Russians in Prague. | 我们到处都可以看到 |
[1:17:39] | We’ve seen these everywhere. | 在布拉格的俄国人 |
[1:17:42] | The events are too remote now. | 这个事件已经过时了 |
[1:17:44] | lt’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:17:46] | But there, nothing is over. | 但是在那里 一切都没结束 |
[1:17:50] | Everybody, everybody still demands that the Russians leave. | 每个人 每个人都要求俄国人离开 |
[1:17:54] | There are strikes all over the country, and protests, | 罢工和抗议遍布全国 |
[1:17:58] | but here, nobody seems to care anymore. | 但是这儿好像已经没有人关心这些了 |
[1:18:03] | Here’s the story | 这是那个 |
[1:18:05] | about the nudists in France. | 裸体主义者在法国的故事 |
[1:18:07] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:09] | Wait. Just have a look, | 等等 来看一眼 |
[1:18:11] | superb photographs of Prague. | 杰出的照片 在布拉格拍的 |
[1:18:13] | lt’s a pity we’re just getting them now. | 真遗憾我们现在才得到 |
[1:18:18] | Have a look at mine. | 看看我的 |
[1:18:20] | They have nothing to do with yours. | 和你的没有关系 |
[1:18:36] | Not at all. | 一点关系都没有 |
[1:18:38] | They are the same. | 他们都是一样的 |
[1:18:40] | Nothing’s wrong with the human body. | 人的身体没什么错 |
[1:18:43] | lt’s normal | 很正常 |
[1:18:45] | and everything normal is beautiful. | 而正常的东西都是美丽的 |
[1:18:49] | You have a terrific sense of the female body. | 你对女性的身体把握得非常好 |
[1:18:56] | These provocative poses. | 这些撩人的姿势 |
[1:18:59] | You’d be a topnotch fashion photographer. | 你会是个顶尖的时装摄影师 |
[1:19:02] | You ought to get a model, | 你应该找个模特 |
[1:19:04] | make a portfolio for agencies. | 为机构准备一个作品集 |
[1:19:06] | But for now, l’ll introduce you to the editor of our garden section. | 我会把你引见给我们花园部门的编辑 |
[1:19:10] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[1:19:12] | They always need shots of cactuses and roses. | 他们总是需要仙人掌和玫瑰那类的照片 |
[1:19:15] | Cactuses? | 仙人掌 |
[1:19:19] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:20] | You’re too kind, really, | 你很热心 真的 |
[1:19:22] | but l’d rather be a waitress or stay home. | 但是我宁愿当个服务生 或者在家 |
[1:19:26] | But will you be fulfilled sitting at home? | 但是你在家里能感到满足吗 |
[1:19:39] | What am l going to do, | 我该怎么办 |
[1:19:42] | take pictures of naked women? | 给裸女拍照 |
[1:19:50] | Why does everybody want to see pictures of naked women? | 为什么大家都想看裸女的照片 |
[1:19:54] | Are they that interesting? | 它们那么有趣 |
[1:20:21] | See you later. | 待会儿见 |
[1:20:22] | Are you working this afternoon? | 你下午工作吗 |
[1:20:24] | Yes, l’ll be back late. Will you be all right? | 是的 我晚点回来 你在家没问题吧 |
[1:20:29] | Yes, l suppose so. | 我觉得没问题 |
[1:20:35] | Good. | 好的 |
[1:21:46] | Come with me to Amsterdam in two days. | 两天内跟我去阿姆斯特丹 |
[1:21:49] | l’ve seen Amsterdam. | 我去过 |
[1:21:51] | You have? | 你去过 |
[1:21:53] | A friend of mine sent me | 我的一个朋友曾经 |
[1:21:56] | a post card from there. | 给我寄过那里的明信片 |
[1:21:58] | lt’s taped up over my toilet. | 我把它粘在马桶上方 |
[1:22:00] | Haven’t you noticed? | 你没有注意吗 |
[1:22:07] | Tell me, Franz | 告诉我 弗朗茨 |
[1:22:08] | why do you always take me to another city? | 你为什么总想带我去另一个城市 |
[1:22:12] | Why won’t you make love to me in Geneva? | 为什么不在日内瓦和我做爱 |
[1:22:15] | l told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[1:22:17] | Tell me again. | 再说一次 |
[1:22:19] | Because l couldn’t go home and to bed with my wife. | 因为我不能接着回家然后和我妻子同床 |
[1:22:22] | You couldn’t go from one bed to another bed? | 你不能从一张床到另一张 |
[1:22:25] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[1:22:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:22:29] | l feel it would be humiliating to my wife, | 我觉得这样是在羞辱我妻子 |
[1:22:32] | to me, and to you. | 羞辱我 还有你 |
[1:22:36] | lt might seem ridiculous, | 也许看起来很荒谬 |
[1:22:37] | but that’s the way it is. | 但是就是这样 |
[1:22:42] | l have to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:22:47] | Say you’ll come with me. | 说你会跟我走 |
[1:22:51] | l’ll come with you. | 我会跟你走 |
[1:23:59] | lt’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[1:24:09] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[1:24:12] | Fine. | 很好 |
[1:24:14] | l’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:24:18] | Did Tereza come with you? | 特雷莎跟你来了吗 |
[1:24:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:24:22] | Good. How is she? | 很好 她怎么样 |
[1:24:24] | She’s…so-so. She’s ok. | 她 还行 一般般 |
[1:24:27] | She’s looking for a job. | 她正在找份工作 |
[1:24:31] | Good. l’d like to see her sometime. | 很好 我想什么时候见见她 |
[1:24:34] | Of course. What about you? | 当然可以 你怎么样 |
[1:24:36] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[1:24:37] | l’m fine. | 我挺好 |
[1:24:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:24:41] | l met another man. | 我遇见了另一个男人 |
[1:24:44] | He’s the best man l’ve ever met. | 他是我遇见过最好的男人 |
[1:24:51] | He’s bright, handsome, good | 他聪明 英俊 人也好 |
[1:24:56] | and he’s crazy about me. | 而且他为我疯狂 |
[1:24:58] | Good. | 不错 |
[1:24:59] | And he’s married. | 而且他结婚了 |
[1:25:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:25:03] | There’s only one thing. | 只有一件事 |
[1:25:10] | He doesn’t like my hat. | 他不喜欢我的帽子 |
[1:25:19] | Your hat. | 你的帽子 |
[1:25:21] | Your hat makes me want to cry, Sabina. | 你的帽子让我想哭 萨宾那 |
[1:25:39] | So… | 那么 |
[1:25:42] | l’ll call you. | 我会给你打电话的 |
[1:25:45] | l’ll see you soon. | 我会很快再见你的 |
[1:26:52] | Naked women. | 裸体女人 |
[1:27:04] | Yes? | 喂 |
[1:27:06] | Oh, it’s you! | 是你 |
[1:27:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:27:10] | What? | 什么 |
[1:27:11] | Some woman said that l should do some… | 有个女人说我应该拍一些 |
[1:27:16] | some nude shots. | 一些裸体照 |
[1:27:18] | Nude shots? | 裸体照 |
[1:27:20] | Yeah, nude shots. | 是的 裸体照 |
[1:27:27] | For that, | 那样的话 |
[1:27:29] | we’d better have a drink first. | 我们最好先喝一杯 |
[1:27:38] | Take a glass. | 拿个杯子 |
[1:28:36] | How is Tomas? | 托马斯还好吗 |
[1:28:38] | Fine. | 蛮好的 |
[1:28:43] | Haven’t you seen him? | 你最近没见过他 |
[1:28:45] | No. | 没有 |
[1:31:16] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:31:30] | Look up. | 往上看 |
[1:31:31] | Look up. | 往上看 |
[1:33:20] | Take off your clothes. | 脱掉你的衣服 |
[1:33:26] | What? | 什么 |
[1:33:28] | Now it’s my turn. | 现在轮到我了 |
[1:33:31] | l don’t like to be naked. | 我不喜欢裸体 |
[1:33:33] | l… | 我 |
[1:33:36] | Take off your clothes. | 脱掉你的衣服 |
[1:33:39] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[1:34:24] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:35:46] | Look at me, Tereza. | 看着我 特雷莎 |
[1:37:39] | Tereza, meet Franz. | 特雷莎 这是弗朗茨 |
[1:37:46] | She’s a friend from Prague, | 她是我在布拉格的一个朋友 |
[1:37:48] | another crazy chick. | 另一个疯女人 |
[1:37:51] | She’s modeling for me. | 她在给我做模特 |
[1:37:53] | Or l am for her, or something. | 或者说我在给她做 都差不多 |
[1:37:57] | l’ve left her. | 我离开她了 |
[1:38:03] | What? | 什么 |
[1:38:05] | l’ve left my wife. | 我离开了我妻子 |
[1:38:10] | l’ve left my wife. | 我离开了我妻子 |
[1:38:13] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[1:38:18] | Don’t forget your tuxedo. | 别忘了你的礼服 |
[1:38:20] | She even helped me pack. | 她甚至帮我收拾行李 |
[1:38:22] | We’re still friends, l think. | 我们还是朋友 我觉得 |
[1:38:24] | l have to go home to get some more things, | 我得回家再拿点东西 |
[1:38:28] | my books, my tuxedo | 我的书 我的礼服 |
[1:38:30] | and l want to make sure she’s all right. | 而且我得确定她没事 |
[1:38:34] | We didn’t argue. | 我们没吵架 |
[1:38:35] | l know you agree. | 我知道你会同意的 |
[1:38:38] | We have to live in a glass house with no secrets. | 我们得住在一个没有秘密的玻璃房子里 |
[1:38:42] | We couldn’t live in lies anymore. | 我们不能再生活在谎言中了 |
[1:38:45] | We have to live in truth. | 我们得生活在真相中 |
[1:38:47] | Sabina, would you mind | 萨宾那 如果我在这里住几天 |
[1:38:49] | if l stayed here for a while? | 你会介意吗 |
[1:38:54] | lf it’s no imposition. | 如果不太麻烦你 |
[1:38:59] | Until l get my bearings. | 能住到我恢复过来吗 |
[1:39:04] | lf it’s all right, l’ll… | 如果可以的话 我 |
[1:39:06] | l’ll come back tomorrow | 我明天回来 |
[1:39:10] | and | 然后 |
[1:39:29] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[1:40:09] | Good-bye, Tereza. | 再见 特雷莎 |
[1:40:11] | See you again, l’m sure. | 我一定会再见到你的 |
[1:40:33] | Listen, Tereza… | 听着 特雷莎 |
[1:40:46] | l want you to leave now. | 我要你现在离开 |
[1:40:49] | l have things l must do. | 有些事我必须得做 |
[1:41:12] | Sabina? | 萨宾那 |
[1:42:33] | Maybe l should have stayed. | 也许我应该留下来 |
[1:42:37] | Stop running. | 不再跑了 |
[1:42:42] | Stop leaving. | 不再离开 |
[1:42:46] | Franz was such a good man. | 弗朗茨这么好 |
[1:42:49] | So… | 那么 |
[1:42:51] | what are you going to do now? | 你现在要怎么做 |
[1:42:56] | Leave. | 离开 |
[1:43:01] | Ah, Sabina. | 萨宾那 |
[1:43:05] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:43:06] | l’ll go to… | 我会去 |
[1:43:09] | Paris, maybe. | 巴黎吧 也许 |
[1:43:14] | Or to America. | 或者美国 |
[1:43:17] | Come to me. | 来我这里 |
[1:43:30] | You want to see America? | 你想看看美国吗 |
[1:43:38] | Sometime. | 以后什么时候吧 |
[1:43:55] | Maybe l’m seeing you for the last time. | 也许我这是最后一次见你了 |
[1:44:06] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[1:44:24] | Karenin. | 卡列宁 |
[1:44:45] | Tomas, l know | 托马斯 我知道 |
[1:44:47] | l’m supposed to help you, but l can’t. | 我应该去帮你 但是我做不到 |
[1:44:51] | lnstead of being your support, | 我不仅没帮到你 |
[1:44:54] | l’m your weight. | 还成为了你的负担 |
[1:44:58] | Life is very heavy to me, | 生命对我太沉重了 |
[1:45:02] | and it is so light to you. | 对你却这么轻 |
[1:45:07] | l can’t bear this lightness, this freedom. | 我不能承受这生命之轻 不能承受这自由 |
[1:45:10] | l’m not strong enough. | 我不够坚强 |
[1:45:13] | ln Prague, | 在布拉格 |
[1:45:16] | l only needed you for love. | 我只需要你的爱 |
[1:45:19] | ln Switzerland, | 在瑞士 |
[1:45:21] | l was dependent on you for everything. | 我一切都得靠你 |
[1:45:26] | What would happen if you abandoned me? | 如果你抛弃我 我该怎么办呢 |
[1:45:32] | l’m weak. | 我很脆弱 |
[1:45:34] | l’m going back to the country of the weak. | 我正回到脆弱之国 |
[1:45:39] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[1:45:51] | l’m sorry, but l’ve taken Karenin. | 我很抱歉 但是我带上了卡列宁 |
[1:46:08] | And your camera. | 你的相机也交出来 |
[1:46:41] | Ah, cognac? | 法国白兰地 |
[1:52:04] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:52:09] | Yes, fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[1:52:12] | And Karenin? | 卡列宁呢 |
[1:52:15] | Fine, too. | 也不错 |
[1:52:20] | What are you going to do here? | 你在这里想干什么 |
[1:52:26] | l’ll find something. | 我会找到工作的 |
[1:53:44] | Oh, Tomas. | 托马斯 |
[1:53:46] | Tomas. | 托马斯 |
[1:53:50] | Tomas. | 托马斯 |
[1:53:52] | Tomas. | 托马斯 |
[1:54:14] | l really don’t like to do this. | 我真的不想这样做 |
[1:54:16] | l shouldn’t have to do this. | 我不应该这样做 |
[1:54:19] | You remember the article you wrote about King Oedipus? | 你记得你写的关于俄狄浦斯王的文章吗 |
[1:54:25] | How communist leaders should have put out their eyes? | 关于共产党领导人应该如何挖出眼睛 |
[1:54:28] | Yes, l’d almost forgotten. | 是的 我差点忘了 |
[1:54:32] | Well, they haven’t. | 但是他们没忘 |
[1:54:38] | They’ve prepared this little letter, | 他们准备了这封 |
[1:54:40] | sort of retraction. | 撤回声明 |
[1:54:42] | Say you got it wrong, | 说你弄错了 |
[1:54:44] | you really didn’t understand. | 你当时并没能理解 |
[1:54:45] | You sign. That’s all. | 你签字就行了 |
[1:54:50] | Don’t misunderstand. | 别误会 |
[1:54:52] | They’re not asking for a public declaration. | 他们不是在要一个公开声明 |
[1:54:56] | They’re just prudent bureaucrats. | 他们只是精明的官僚 |
[1:54:58] | They’ve given me their word. | 他们承诺 |
[1:55:00] | They won’t publish anything. | 不会发表你写的任何东西 |
[1:55:05] | l need you, Tomas. | 我需要你 托马斯 |
[1:55:10] | l hope l can keep you. | 我希望我能留着你 |
[1:55:13] | You’re not a writer, savior of the country. | 你不是一个作家 不是记者 也不是国家的救星 |
[1:55:17] | You’re a doctor. A scientist. | 你是个医生 一个科学家 |
[1:55:22] | This article’s so terribly important to you? | 这篇文章对你如此重要吗 |
[1:55:28] | lt couldn’t be less important. | 没有比这更重要的了 |
[1:55:55] | Hi, Tomas. | 你好 托马斯 |
[1:55:56] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:56:05] | Tomas. | 托马斯 |
[1:56:07] | Hello, Jiri! | 你好 基利 |
[1:56:08] | lt’s nice to see you back. | 见到你回来真好 |
[1:56:11] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[1:56:11] | I’m fine. And how are you? | 我挺好的 你怎么样 |
[1:56:13] | Thanks, fine. | 挺好的 谢谢 |
[1:56:14] | So…are you going to sign the…thing? | 那么 你会 签字吗 |
[1:56:20] | What thing? | 签什么 |
[1:56:23] | Your… | 你的 |
[1:56:26] | retraction. | 撤回声明 |
[1:56:29] | Tell me, Jiri. What do you know about my retraction? | 告诉我 基利 你对我的撤回声明知道多少 |
[1:56:34] | Have you read it? | 你读过吗 |
[1:56:36] | No. | 没有 |
[1:56:38] | But you know how things work. | 但是你知道这种事都是什么样的 |
[1:56:44] | Who told you l had agreed to go along with it? | 谁告诉你我同意合作了 |
[1:56:55] | See you. | 再见 |
[1:57:19] | l suppose a lot of them | 我猜他们中的很多人 |
[1:57:20] | have signed these letters. | 都在撤回声明上签了字 |
[1:57:23] | They’re kept on file. | 他们被记录在案. |
[1:57:26] | They know they can be published at any moment, | 他们知道声明随时会被发表 |
[1:57:28] | so they keep quiet, see? | 所以他们会保持沉默 明白了吗 |
[1:57:30] | They can’t say anything anymore. | 他们什么都不能再说了 |
[1:57:34] | They accept everything. | 他们接受了一切 |
[1:57:39] | Cowardice slowly becomes a rule of life. | 怯懦慢慢成为了生活的法则 |
[1:57:45] | Yes, l have the feeling | 是的 我觉得所有人看到我签字 |
[1:57:47] | that everyone would be very happy to see me sign. | 都会很高兴 |
[1:57:51] | Everyone…everyone but me. | 不是所有人 除了我 |
[1:58:40] | So…what can l do for you? | 我能为你做什么 |
[1:58:44] | There is nothing you can do for me, Doctor. | 你不用为我做什么 医生 |
[1:58:50] | l represent the Ministry of the lnterior. | 我代表内政部 |
[1:58:57] | Everybody at the Ministry regrets seeing you here. | 看到你 部门里的每个人都很遗憾 |
[1:59:01] | You are one of our best brain specialists. | 你是我们最好的脑科专家之一 |
[1:59:05] | Just between us, | 我们俩私下可以这样讲 |
[1:59:06] | maybe l shouldn’t say it, | 也许我不该说的 |
[1:59:09] | we don’t all agree with the drastic tactics | 我们并不都同意将最好的专家革职 |
[1:59:14] | that are removing our top specialists from their posts. | 这种严厉的方式 |
[1:59:20] | One can only be sorry about all this. | 人们只能表示遗憾 |
[1:59:26] | May l? | 我能坐下吗 |
[1:59:27] | Please. | 请坐 |
[1:59:31] | You had a very good position in Geneva, | 你在日内瓦有个很好的职位 |
[1:59:34] | and you came back to our country. | 但是你回到了祖国 |
[1:59:37] | We very much appreciate your having returned, | 我们很感谢你的回归 |
[1:59:40] | but your place is at the operating table. | 但是你的职位是在手术台 |
[1:59:43] | l couldn’t agree more. | 我完全同意 |
[1:59:45] | Everybody agrees. | 每个人都同意 |
[1:59:47] | Then, tell me, Doctor, | 那么 告诉我 医生 |
[1:59:50] | do you really think | 你真的觉得 |
[1:59:53] | that communists should pluck out their own eyes? | 共产党应该把他们的眼睛挖出来吗 |
[1:59:58] | You, who have healed so many people? | 你 作为一个救了那么多人的医生 |
[2:00:01] | That wasn’t what l meant. | 那不是我的意思 |
[2:00:03] | But that’s how everyone understood it. | 但那是所有人的理解 |
[2:00:06] | And we can only regret it. | 而我们只能表示遗憾 |
[2:00:10] | How can you let people think | 你怎么能让人们认为 |
[2:00:12] | that you, a doctor, | 你 一个医生 |
[2:00:15] | want to deprive human beings of their right to see? | 要夺走人类用眼睛看的权利 |
[2:00:22] | Maybe someone inspired this article? | 也许其他什么人给了这篇文章灵感 |
[2:00:24] | No, no one. | 不 没人 |
[2:00:25] | The people who published them did you know them? | 你知道出版商吗 |
[2:00:27] | No. | 不 |
[2:00:28] | You never spoke to them? | 你们从来没有谈过 |
[2:00:30] | Once, they asked me to come by. | 有一次 他们让我过去 |
[2:00:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[2:00:32] | To disscuss the article. | 去讨论文章 |
[2:00:34] | Who was it you talked to? | 你跟谁说话了 |
[2:00:36] | One of the editors. | 其中一位编辑 |
[2:00:39] | What was his name? | 他叫什么 |
[2:00:52] | l don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[2:00:56] | l’ve no idea. | 我完全不记得 |
[2:01:00] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样子 |
[2:01:03] | l can’t remember. | 我不记得 |
[2:01:05] | Tell me the truth, Doctor. | 说真话 医生 |
[2:01:11] | He was tall | 他很高 |
[2:01:14] | with…short, blond hair. | 有着 金色短发 |
[2:01:24] | A little stooped. | 有一点驼背 |
[2:01:27] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[2:01:29] | And how did he react? | 他什么反应 |
[2:01:32] | What did he say exactly? | 他具体说了什么 |
[2:01:35] | He asked me to make some changes. | 他让我做些改变 |
[2:01:38] | So… | 那么 |
[2:01:40] | you might have been manipulated, Doctor. | 你可能被操纵了 医生 |
[2:01:47] | Used. | 被利用了 |
[2:01:49] | Whether you meant to or not, | 不论这是不是你本意 |
[2:01:51] | your article contributed to | 你的文章被定性为 |
[2:01:53] | the anti-communist hysteria. | 反共产主义狂热 |
[2:01:57] | Nobody requires a doctor to understand politics. | 没人要求医生去理解政治 |
[2:02:08] | Of course, we can’t allow a politically suspicious man | 当然 我们也不能让一个政治上有污点的人 |
[2:02:14] | to operate on brains. | 去做脑科手术 |
[2:02:20] | We have here another declaration. | 我这里还有一份声明 |
[2:02:27] | l would advise you to sign. | 我建议你签字 |
[2:02:38] | This temporary error | 这个由所谓的知识分子的坏影响 |
[2:02:42] | due to bad influences from so-called intellectuals | 所带来的一时的错误 |
[2:02:47] | doesn’t in any way put in doubt | 完全没有动摇 |
[2:02:50] | my faithfulness to the Communist party | 我对共产党的信仰 |
[2:02:53] | or my admiration for the Soviet Union. | 和我对苏联的热爱 |
[2:02:57] | Of course, Doctor, it’s only a proposition, | 当然 医生 这只是个提议 |
[2:03:00] | a first draft. | 只是个第一稿 |
[2:03:02] | lf there is something you want to change, | 如果你有什么想改变的 |
[2:03:04] | after all, it’s your statement. | 无论如何 这是你的声明 |
[2:03:09] | Just a paper to keep in their files. | 只是用来存档的一张纸 |
[2:03:12] | lt’s nothing. | 什么都不是 |
[2:03:14] | Just in case someone reproaches them | 只是以他们因为雇用你 |
[2:03:16] | for letting you work here. | 而遭到非议 |
[2:04:40] | Good evening, Excellency. | 晚上好 阁下 |
[2:04:52] | Why do they call him Excellency? | 他们为什么叫他阁下 |
[2:04:54] | He was an ambassador in vienna…before. | 他曾是驻维也纳大使 曾经是 |
[2:05:14] | Give me a cognac. | 给我一杯法国白兰地 |
[2:05:21] | Are you 18? | 你成年了吗 |
[2:05:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:05:24] | May l see your identification card? | 我能看你的身份证吗 |
[2:05:34] | Drunk. | 醉鬼 |
[2:05:37] | Give me a drink. | 给我来一杯 |
[2:05:41] | Give me a drink. | 给我来一杯 |
[2:05:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[2:05:49] | You have beautiful legs! | 你的腿很美 |
[2:05:53] | l watched you in the street. | 我在街上看到你的 |
[2:06:22] | Stay here. l want to look at you. | 待在这儿 我想看着你 |
[2:06:25] | l love you! | 我爱你 |
[2:06:54] | Madame. | 女士 |
[2:06:56] | You have no right to serve alcohol to minors. | 你没有权利向未成年人售酒 |
[2:07:00] | That was lemonade. | 我给他的是柠檬水 |
[2:07:02] | Do you think l did not see | 你觉得我没看见 |
[2:07:05] | what else you put into his lemonade? | 你往柠檬水里加的东西吗 |
[2:07:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[2:07:10] | l’ve been watching you for some time now. | 我注意你很久了 |
[2:07:13] | Then be grateful you’re watching a beauty, | 看了那么久的美人 你应该感激 |
[2:07:16] | and keep your mouth shut. | 并且闭嘴 |
[2:07:18] | You stay out of this. | 你别掺和进来 |
[2:07:20] | What business is it of yours? | 这关你什么事 |
[2:07:26] | And what business is it of yours, my friend? | 我的朋友 这又关你什么事 |
[2:07:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[2:07:53] | Don’t mention it. | 不客气 |
[2:07:54] | That man comes here all the time. | 那个人老是过来 |
[2:07:57] | He’s… | 他 |
[2:07:59] | He’s terribly unpleasant. | 他非常令人反感 |
[2:08:01] | Promise me you won’t think about him anymore. | 忘了他 向我保证你不会再想他 |
[2:08:07] | l promise. | 我保证 |
[2:08:10] | l like hearing you make me promises. | 我喜欢看你做保证的样子 |
[2:08:14] | What is a beautiful girl like you | 你这样一个美丽的姑娘 |
[2:08:17] | doing in this terrible part of Prague? | 在布拉格的这种下流地方做什么 |
[2:08:19] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[2:08:22] | I’m not doing here l’m living here. l’m an engineer. | 我住在这儿 我是个工程师 |
[2:08:25] | l just stopped here by chance. | 我只是碰巧过来 |
[2:08:36] | l live very near here. | 我住的很近 |
[2:09:27] | You’re a doctor, aren’t you? | 你是个医生吧 |
[2:09:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:09:30] | May l see you for a moment? | 我能跟你聊会儿吗 |
[2:09:33] | l have windows to do. | 我得擦窗子 |
[2:09:35] | Oh, don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[2:09:37] | Come. | 进来 |
[2:09:38] | Come in. | 快进来 |
[2:09:44] | Don’t worry about the window. | 别担心窗子 |
[2:09:46] | l’ll tell them all the work has been done. | 我会告诉他们你已经擦过了 |
[2:09:52] | A glass of wine? | 来一杯葡萄酒 |
[2:09:56] | Thank you. That would be very nice. | 那太好了 谢谢 |
[2:09:58] | Sit down. | 做下 |
[2:10:08] | l’ve heard so much about you. | 我听说过你好多事情 |
[2:10:11] | When l saw you, l said to myself, | 当我看见你时 我对自己说 |
[2:10:14] | What a coincidence. | 多么巧啊 |
[2:10:16] | He’s the one who can help me. | 他就是能帮助我的人 |
[2:10:19] | Of course, l’ll pay for the consultation. | 当然 我会为这次咨询付钱的 |
[2:10:24] | l’ve had a pain in my back | 我背疼 |
[2:10:27] | for a few months, | 已经几个月了 |
[2:10:29] | and l would like to get | 我想听听 |
[2:10:32] | your opinion about it. | 你的意见 |
[2:10:49] | Take off your clothes. | 脱掉你的衣服 |
[2:11:14] | Everything? | 所有的 |
[2:11:17] | Everything. | 所有的 |
[2:12:19] | lt’s, uh… | 是 |
[2:12:21] | here. | 这儿疼 |
[2:13:04] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[2:13:08] | Tell me what’s wrong. | 出什么事了 |
[2:13:10] | What’s wrong? | 有什么事 |
[2:13:13] | What’s wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[2:13:15] | You forgot to wash your hair. | 你忘记洗头发了 |
[2:13:17] | What are you talking about, Tereza? | 你在说什么啊 特雷莎 |
[2:13:21] | Your hair smells of a… | 你的头发闻起来像是 |
[2:13:24] | What? | 什么 |
[2:13:27] | Of another woman’s sex! | 你和另一个女人做爱了 |
[2:13:35] | l thought you had come back here for me. | 我以为你是为我回来的 |
[2:13:39] | l did come back here for you, Tereza. | 我确实是为你回来的 特雷莎 |
[2:13:42] | Then why do you keep seeing other women? | 那么为什么还是要找其他女人 |
[2:13:47] | l don’t know what to say to you. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[2:13:50] | l know, l know. | 我懂 我懂 |
[2:13:52] | You’ve explained it a thousand times. | 你解释了一千次了 |
[2:13:54] | A thousand times. | 一千次 |
[2:13:56] | There is love and there is sex, | 爱和性不一样 |
[2:13:59] | and sex is entertainment, like football. | 性只是娱乐 像足球 |
[2:14:02] | l know it’s light. | 我明白它不算什么 |
[2:14:07] | l wish l could believe you, but | 我希望我能相信你 但是 |
[2:14:10] | How can someone make love without being in love? | 没有爱情 怎么做爱 |
[2:14:13] | l just don’t know. | 我就是不明白 |
[2:14:18] | Let me try. | 让我试试 |
[2:14:22] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[2:14:24] | You’d reject me if l tried. | 我如果试了 你会不要我的 |
[2:14:31] | l wish l could be like you… | 我希望我能像你一样 |
[2:14:36] | insensitive… | 毫不敏感 |
[2:14:40] | strong… | 坚强 |
[2:14:43] | Strong. | 坚强 |
[2:15:35] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[2:15:36] | l just tried… | 我只是想 |
[2:15:38] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[2:15:44] | lt’s a very simple place. | 我的地方很简陋 |
[2:15:46] | l hope you don’t mind. | 希望你别介意 |
[2:15:47] | No, not at all. | 不 一点都不 |
[2:15:50] | All these books are yours? | 这些书都是你的 |
[2:15:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:15:54] | What do you want to drink? | 你想喝点什么 |
[2:15:56] | Anything. | 随便 |
[2:15:57] | Wine? | 葡萄酒 |
[2:15:58] | No. Coffee? | 不 咖啡吧 |
[2:16:00] | Ok. l’ll go fix some. | 好的 我去煮点 |
[2:16:38] | Shall l take your coat? | 我能帮你拿外套吗 |
[2:16:40] | Yes. | 好的 |
[2:16:48] | Sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[2:16:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:17:01] | l’m very glad you came here. | 你来了我很高兴 |
[2:17:09] | l didn’t want to come here. | 我并不想来的 |
[2:17:14] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[2:17:37] | There is somebody here, | 这里有别人 |
[2:17:40] | behind that curtain. | 在那个窗帘后面 |
[2:17:45] | You’re being silly. | 别傻了 |
[2:17:48] | Draw aside the curtain. | 拉开窗帘 |
[2:17:50] | l told you you’re being silly. | 我告诉过你 别傻了 |
[2:17:53] | So why don’t you draw aside the curtain, please? | 那么请你拉开窗帘好吗 |
[2:18:21] | Look. Nothing. | 看 什么都没有 |
[2:18:24] | And over here. | 这儿也没有 |
[2:19:19] | l can feel that you want it. | 我感觉得到你想要 |
[2:19:55] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[2:21:07] | But be careful. | 但是小心点 |
[2:21:10] | lt was very well set up, | 这是个精心设计的局 |
[2:21:13] | a young, provocative drunkard, | 一个年轻的 挑衅的醉鬼 |
[2:21:16] | then the other one, | 接着来了一个 |
[2:21:19] | the one who attacked you. | 攻击你的人 |
[2:21:22] | Then the third one, who gained your confidence | 然后是第三个 仅仅因为站在你这边 |
[2:21:26] | just because he took your side. | 就取得了你的信任 |
[2:21:31] | The engineer? | 那个工程师 |
[2:21:34] | The so-called engineer. | 所谓的工程师 |
[2:21:39] | Why do you look afraid? | 你看起来怎么那么害怕 |
[2:21:42] | You have nothing to be afraid of. | 你什么都不用怕 |
[2:21:45] | But l went to see him, | 但是我去找他了 |
[2:21:48] | at his place, | 在他家 |
[2:21:50] | with my dog and a friend. | 带着我的朋友 和我的狗 |
[2:21:53] | He offered us some…some coffee. | 他给我们准备了点 咖啡 |
[2:21:56] | How do you know it was his place? | 你怎么知道那是他家 |
[2:22:00] | They have a lot of places they can use. | 他们有很多地方可以用 |
[2:22:07] | Pretty cheap place for an engineer. | 那个地方对工程师来说也太简陋了 |
[2:22:12] | You know what they do | 你知道他们 |
[2:22:14] | with foreign diplomats? | 对外国外交官做了什么 |
[2:22:16] | A beautiful girl, | 一个美人 |
[2:22:19] | an apartment, | 一间公寓 |
[2:22:21] | a hidden camera. | 一个隐藏的相机 |
[2:22:23] | Then they blackmail the poor man. | 然后他们敲诈那个可怜的人 |
[2:22:28] | And he does what he is told to do. | 他只能乖乖听话 |
[2:22:39] | That’s vienna in ’61. | 那是在61年的维也纳 |
[2:22:41] | That’s me there, | 那是我 |
[2:22:44] | just behind Kennedy and Khruschev. | 在肯尼迪和赫鲁晓夫后面 |
[2:22:47] | l’m in the back. You can hardly see me. | 我在后排 你几乎看不见我 |
[2:22:51] | Are you sure he was from the police? | 你确定他是警察吗 |
[2:22:54] | l’m not sure of anything. | 我什么都不确定 |
[2:22:56] | Anybody can be from the police. | 谁都可能是警察 |
[2:23:02] | Maybe your engineer is a real engineer. | 也许你的工程师真的是工程师 |
[2:23:09] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[2:23:14] | They know. | 他们知道 |
[2:23:19] | And now they have what they wanted. | 而现在他们有了他们想要的 |
[2:23:30] | Now you are afraid. | 现在你害怕了 |
[2:24:36] | Tomas. | 托马斯 |
[2:24:44] | l don’t want to stay here. | 我不想待在这儿 |
[2:24:46] | l want to go away, | 我想走 |
[2:24:49] | to leave. | 离开 |
[2:24:52] | To leave? | 离开 |
[2:24:56] | Again? | 还要再离开 |
[2:25:04] | We left here once. | 我们已经离开过这里 |
[2:25:06] | We were in Switzerland. Then we left Switzerland. | 我们到了瑞士 后来又离开了瑞士 |
[2:25:09] | Now you want to leave again. Why? | 现在你又想离开 为什么 |
[2:25:12] | l don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[2:25:14] | Prague has grown so ugly. | 布拉格变得如此丑陋 |
[2:25:18] | No. | 不 |
[2:25:22] | l know there’s another reason. | 我知道另有原因 |
[2:25:32] | Please tell me. | 请告诉我 |
[2:25:37] | l want to leave. | 我想离开 |
[2:25:39] | l want to leave. | 我想离开 |
[2:25:44] | They’ve taken our passports. | 他们拿走了我们的护照 |
[2:25:50] | There’s nowhere we can go. | 我们无处可去 |
[2:25:53] | We can’t go anywhere. | 我们哪里也去不了 |
[2:26:00] | Maybe we can. | 也许我们可以 |
[2:26:34] | Mephisto is big now. Look, look. | 墨菲斯托现在长大了 看 |
[2:26:37] | Look, Karenin. | 看 卡列宁 |
[2:26:38] | Mephisto’s here. | 墨菲斯托在这里 |
[2:27:05] | Karenin prefers Mephisto to dogs. | 比起狗 卡列宁更喜欢墨菲斯托 |
[2:27:09] | She thinks other dogs are silly. | 她觉得其他狗很傻 |
[2:27:18] | Do you know why l love Mephisto? | 你知道我为什么喜欢墨菲斯托吗 |
[2:27:21] | Because he’s very bright, | 因为他很聪明 |
[2:27:23] | but at the same time, | 但是同时 |
[2:27:25] | he doesn’t know anything. | 他什么都不懂 |
[2:27:29] | After all, he doesn’t know | 毕竟 他不知道 |
[2:27:32] | that life is impossible here now. | 人们在这儿已经过不下去了 |
[2:27:36] | Nothing left here. | 这里什么都不剩 |
[2:27:38] | The church is gone. | 教堂没了 |
[2:27:43] | No place to drink beer now. | 也没地方喝啤酒 |
[2:27:50] | lt’s good…very good. | 很好 非常好吃 |
[2:27:56] | lf you two ever change your mind… | 你们俩如果改变主意 |
[2:28:02] | it won’t be easy to leave. | 离开这里会很困难 |
[2:28:05] | We’ll never leave. | 我们不会离开的 |
[2:29:35] | Can l help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[2:30:02] | Look at Karenin. | 看卡列宁 |
[2:30:04] | l don’t like the way she’s running. | 我不喜欢她跑步的样子 |
[2:30:07] | Yes, you’re right. | 是的 你是对的 |
[2:30:12] | Karenin, come on. | 卡列宁 过来 |
[2:30:14] | Come on. Come on, girl. | 过来 快过来 |
[2:30:16] | Come on. | 过来 |
[2:30:17] | Come on. | 到这里来 |
[2:30:19] | Let’s have a look at her. | 让我们检查一下 |
[2:30:25] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[2:30:30] | lt’s from the vet. | 是从兽医那里来的 |
[2:30:32] | lt’s the result of the tests. | 化验结果 |
[2:30:35] | What did they say? | 结果是什么 |
[2:30:39] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[2:30:46] | Oh, look at that. Look at it. | 看看这个 看看它 |
[2:30:49] | Oh, it smells so good. Look. | 闻起来真香 看那 |
[2:30:52] | Come on, Karenin. | 来啊 卡列宁 |
[2:30:54] | Look, Tereza loves it, too. | 看 特雷莎也喜欢 |
[2:30:56] | Oh, look at that. | 看那 |
[2:31:12] | Oh, she’s smiling. | 她在笑 |
[2:31:13] | Oh, Karenin, | 卡列宁 |
[2:31:15] | it’s so good to see you eat again. | 看到你再次吃东西真高兴 |
[2:31:27] | l was forced to love my mother. | 我是被逼去爱我母亲的 |
[2:31:34] | But not to love this dog. | 但不是被逼去爱这只狗 |
[2:31:38] | You know, Tomas… | 你知道吗 托马斯 |
[2:31:44] | maybe…maybe l love her more | 也许 也许我爱她 |
[2:31:48] | than l love you. | 超过爱你 |
[2:31:51] | Not more. | 不是超过 |
[2:31:55] | l mean in a better way. | 我是说以更好的方式 |
[2:31:58] | l’m not jealous of her. | 我不会因为她吃醋 |
[2:32:01] | l don’t want her to be different. | 我不想让她与众不同 |
[2:32:08] | l don’t ask her for anything back. | 我不要任何回报 |
[2:32:16] | l don’t think we should wait. | 我不觉得我们应该等 |
[2:32:23] | lf we do, she’ll have to go through terrible pain. | 否则的话 她会遭受可怕的痛苦 |
[2:32:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[2:32:34] | You should do it yourself. | 你应该自己来 |
[2:32:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[2:33:29] | Look. | 看 |
[2:33:31] | She’s smiling. | 她在笑 |
[2:33:33] | She’s smiling. | 她在笑 |
[2:33:49] | Just hold her and talk to her. | 抱着她 跟她说话 |
[2:34:01] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[2:34:03] | Don’t be scared, Karenin. | 别害怕 卡列宁 |
[2:34:07] | You won’t feel any pain there. | 你在那里不会感到任何痛苦 |
[2:34:09] | lt’ll be beautiful there. | 那里会很美丽 |
[2:34:13] | You’ll have cows to chase. | 在那儿你可以追母牛 |
[2:34:17] | And Mephisto will be there. | 墨菲斯托也会在那里 |
[2:34:20] | Mephisto will be there. | 墨菲斯托也会在那里 |
[2:34:22] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[2:34:30] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[2:34:32] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[2:34:37] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[2:36:30] | Tomas! | 托马斯 |
[2:36:32] | Tomas! | 托马斯 |
[2:36:36] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[2:36:37] | Shoulder. | 肩膀 |
[2:36:39] | Now, lie down. Lie down. | 现在躺下 躺下 |
[2:36:43] | Not this way. Come on! | 不是这个方向 坚持住 |
[2:36:45] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[2:36:50] | All right, let go. | 好的 放手 |
[2:36:52] | Let go! | 手松开 |
[2:36:53] | Hold that arm. | 抓住那只手臂 |
[2:36:57] | You’ve dislocated your shoulder, | 你肩膀脱臼了 |
[2:36:59] | and l’m going to put it back for you. | 我马上给你复位 |
[2:37:03] | lt’s going to hurt. | 会疼的 |
[2:37:07] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[2:37:12] | And again. | 再来 |
[2:37:16] | One more time. Come on. | 再来一次 坚持住 |
[2:37:30] | Do you feel better? | 感觉好点吗 |
[2:37:49] | Your wife is damn beautiful today. | 你妻子今天真他妈漂亮 |
[2:37:53] | You dumb idiot. Tereza is always pretty. | 你个傻子 特雷莎一直这么美 |
[2:37:56] | Yes, l know, | 是的 我知道 |
[2:37:57] | but especially today. | 但是今天尤其好看 |
[2:38:00] | Seeing you in this beautiful dress | 看你穿着这件裙子 |
[2:38:02] | makes me want to dance with you. | 我都想和你跳舞 |
[2:38:05] | Yes! Let’s all go and dance! | 好啊 让我们都去跳舞吧 |
[2:38:08] | Sure, but where? | 好的 但是去哪里 |
[2:38:09] | l know where. | 我知道 |
[2:38:11] | We can go to Milos’ Tavern. | 我们可以去米洛斯酒馆 |
[2:38:14] | lt’s 40 kilometers away. | 离这里40千米 |
[2:38:16] | l’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[2:38:17] | l’ll drink. | 而我来喝酒 |
[2:38:21] | And we’ll take you and Mephisto, | 我们会带上你和墨菲斯托 |
[2:38:23] | the dancing pig. | 那只会跳舞的猪 |
[2:38:25] | And all the women will faint | 看见那两只猪 |
[2:38:27] | when they get an eyeful of those two pigs | 一起走路的时候 |
[2:38:31] | walking in together. | 所有女士都会晕倒的 |
[2:38:41] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[2:39:54] | No pigs allowed. | 猪是不允许进场的 |
[2:39:55] | Ah, come on! | 别这样嘛 |
[2:39:57] | He’s wearing a tie! | 他戴了领带 |
[2:40:00] | No. Everyone who comes here must order a drink. | 不 每个进场的人都必须来一杯 |
[2:40:04] | Only one? | 只要一杯 |
[2:40:06] | Did you hear that, Mephisto? | 听见了吗 墨菲斯托 |
[2:40:09] | Wine for everybody | 给每人都来葡萄酒 |
[2:40:12] | and beer for him. | 给他啤酒 |
[2:40:15] | A large one. Make it a pilsner. | 要一大杯 用高脚杯装 |
[2:40:18] | When Mephisto drink wine, | 如果墨菲斯托喝了葡萄酒 |
[2:40:21] | he goes crazy. | 他会发酒疯的 |
[2:40:46] | There’s no girls for me | 除了你 |
[2:40:51] | except you, Tereza. | 我没有别的舞伴了 特雷莎 |
[2:41:12] | Tomas… | 托马斯 |
[2:41:15] | No, no, l can’t drink. | 不不 我不能喝酒 |
[2:41:18] | l must not. l’m driving. | 我不能喝 我得开车 |
[2:41:21] | Driving. | 开车 |
[2:41:22] | Listen. | 听着 |
[2:41:26] | Why not spend the night here, | 为什么不在这里过夜 |
[2:41:29] | you and Tereza. | 你和特雷莎一起 |
[2:41:31] | You take the truck tomorrow. | 然后明天再把卡车开回去 |
[2:43:12] | Nice. | 真漂亮 |
[2:43:36] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 我出去一下 |
[2:43:44] | Hey, Sam. | 山姆 |
[2:43:45] | l got a special delivery here for you, | 我这儿有给你的特种快递 |
[2:43:48] | from Europe. | 从欧洲来的 |
[2:43:51] | l’ll see you, Sabina. | 再见 萨宾那 |
[2:43:53] | See you. | 再见 |
[2:44:22] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[2:44:26] | Bad news? | 坏消息 |
[2:44:31] | Some friends died. | 一些朋友死了 |
[2:44:39] | They were coming back from spending the night | 他们在一个小酒店过夜 |
[2:44:43] | in some small hotel there, | 然后在回家的路上 |
[2:44:45] | gone there to dance, and they… | 他们是去跳舞 然后他们 |
[2:44:48] | lt was raining, and | 当时在下雨 然后 |
[2:44:52] | the brakes on their truck didn’t work. | 卡车的刹车失灵了 |
[2:44:58] | They were killed instantly. | 他们当场死亡 |
[2:45:05] | l was… | 我是 |
[2:45:12] | l was their closest friend. | 我是他们最亲密的朋友 |
[2:45:15] | Sorry. Damn shame. | 我很抱歉 真遗憾 |
[2:45:20] | Come to our place for dinner tonight, | 如果你愿意 |
[2:45:23] | if you feel up to it. | 今晚到我们这里来吃晚饭吧 |
[2:47:56] | Tomas… | 托马斯 |
[2:48:03] | what are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[2:48:11] | I’m thinking how happy I am. | 我在想我是多么的快乐 |