英文名称:The Unborn
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:34] | So what do you think the dream means? | 你觉得这梦是什么意思? |
[03:37] | That your vagina is completely disease-infested. | 说明你的阴道被完全感染了? |
[03:40] | Shut up. For real. | 闭嘴啦 我说真的 |
[03:43] | Okay, babies… | 好吧 婴儿… |
[03:45] | “Babies are symbolic of change and renewal. | “婴儿是改变和新生的象征” |
[03:48] | “If the baby is a stranger to you, | “如果是一个陌生的婴儿” |
[03:50] | “it may represent something developing within yourself | “可能就代表着你自身体内 正在生长着某种东西” |
[03:52] | “that is not yet ready to be born. “ | “但它还未做好出生的准备” |
[03:55] | And it doesn’t say anything about babies in formaldehyde. | 书中没提到泡在甲醛里的婴儿 |
[03:58] | Okay, what about dogs? | 好 那狗呢? |
[04:00] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好 好 好 |
[04:02] | “In mythology, the dog was often seen as a messenger of the dead. “ | “神话里 狗通常都是死亡的使者” |
[04:06] | Then it just goes on and on about some more psychobabble bullshit. | 然后就是一些心理学上的狗屁术语和理论 |
[04:11] | So, where are the kids? | 对了 孩子们在哪儿呢? |
[04:15] | Did you have to, like, change diapers and shit like that? | 你不能去给他们换换尿布之类的么? |
[04:18] | Nope, the baby was down when I got here, | 不用 小宝宝在我到的时候就睡下了 |
[04:20] | and the four-year-old, he conked out as soon as I read to him. | 那个4岁的也在我给他讲故事时睡着了 |
[04:24] | Do you think they have porn in their DVD collection? | 你说他们家的DVD收藏里有没有A片? |
[04:27] | Like I really want to know what Mr Newton beats off to. | 好像我真的想知道 牛顿先生对着什么打手枪? |
[04:31] | Well, it’s not Mrs Newton, that’s for sure. | 反正肯定不是对着牛顿太太 |
[04:36] | -Case? -Hang on. | -凯斯? -先别挂 |
[04:42] | Look in the mirror. | 看着镜子 |
[04:46] | Some people are doorways. | 有人要进来了 |
[04:55] | Matty? Matty, are you up? | 马蒂? 马蒂 你醒了? |
[04:59] | Hey, Rom, I think one of the kids is awake. I’m going to call you back, okay? | 嘿 萝梅 我想有个孩子醒了 一会儿再打给你 好吗? |
[05:02] | -Good luck. -All right. | -祝你好运 -好的 |
[05:41] | Keep looking. | 看着 |
[05:42] | Matty? | 马蒂? |
[05:44] | Keep looking. | 看着 |
[05:58] | Keep looking. | 看着 |
[06:05] | What are you doing, Matty? | 你在干嘛呢 马蒂? |
[06:06] | Keep looking. | 看着 |
[06:11] | Matty! | 马蒂! |
[06:15] | Matty, stop that. We have to go to bed now. | 马蒂 住手 我们该去睡觉了 |
[06:17] | Matty! | 马蒂! |
[06:20] | Jumby wants to be born now. | 强比现在就想出生 |
[06:25] | Are you sure you’re all right? | 你确定自己没事吗? |
[06:27] | Yeah, no, it’s fine, it’s not a big deal. | 对 没事的 没什么大不了的 |
[06:29] | I’d feel better if you’d had your eye checked out. | 我想你最好还是去看看眼睛吧 |
[06:31] | Okay, I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[06:37] | I’ll see you guys later, okay? | 那就再见了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:929个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:149个,六级词汇:86个,GRE词汇:83个,托福词汇:105个,考研词汇:159个,专四词汇:118个,专八词汇:29个, 所有生词标注共:291个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:21] | Hey, Dad. | 嘿 爸爸 |
[07:23] | -Hi, Case. How was sitting? -Good. | -嗨 凯斯 孩子看得怎么样了? -很好 |
[07:25] | There’s cheesecake from La Scarola, if you want. | 饿的话有从香格里拉店带回来的奶酪蛋糕 |
[07:27] | Mmm, no, thanks. I’m just… I’m gonna crash. Good night. | 嗯 不了 谢谢 我只想去睡觉 晚安 |
[09:19] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊! |
[09:39] | He was shining a mirror in the baby’s face. And then he hit me. | 他在用镜子照小宝宝的脸 接着就扇了我一巴掌 |
[09:43] | Okay, that’s creepy. | 呃 好恐怖 |
[09:45] | The kid’s like four. I mean, he probably didn’t even know what he was doing. | 那小孩儿顶多四岁 我是说 他可能根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[09:50] | It’s bad luck, you know. | 这可象征着厄运 |
[09:52] | Newborns aren’t supposed to see their own reflection till they’re at least a year old. | 新生儿至少要一岁以后才能照镜子 |
[09:57] | It means they’ll die soon. | 这意味着他快死了 |
[09:59] | According to whom? | 哪儿看来的说法? |
[10:01] | It’s just one of those superstitions, you know. | 只是迷信而已啦 |
[10:03] | You’re retarded. She’s retarded. | 你傻了啊 她傻了 |
[10:06] | It’s not like I’m saying I believe it, I’m just saying it’s one of those things. | 我又没说我信 我只是说的确有这种说法 |
[10:10] | Okay, so as far as we know, the universe is roughly 15 billion years old. | 据人类所知 宇宙存在至今大约有150亿年了 |
[10:15] | Right? | 对吧? |
[10:16] | So, if the universe had a beginning, what happened before the beginning? | 所以 如果宇宙有开端的话 那开端之前是什么呢? |
[10:21] | Einstein would tell us that there was no before, | 爱因斯坦会告诉我们 根本不存在什么开端之前 |
[10:24] | because time itself did not yet exist. | 因为时间本身也是不存在的 |
[10:28] | So here’s another question for you. | 这样就有另外一个问题了 |
[10:31] | How big is the universe? | 宇宙有多大? |
[10:35] | Does the universe just keep going on forever? | 宇宙是不是永恒的? |
[10:39] | And if it doesn’t just keep going on forever, then what’s beyond the edge? | 如果不是永恒的 那在它之后又是什么? |
[10:49] | Maybe yes, maybe no. Here’s the catch. | 也许是 也许不是 这就是难题所在 |
[10:53] | Since our universe began… | 自从宇宙诞生以来… |
[10:55] | Jumby wants to be born now. | 强比现在就想出生 |
[10:58] | …back where you started. | …退回到你的起点 |
[11:00] | It’d be like walking into a mirror. | 就好像走进了一面镜子 |
[11:08] | Is everything all right, Casey? | 你没事吧 凯斯? |
[11:09] | Yeah, I… I just need to get some air. | 没事 我…我只想呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[11:37] | So he texts me, like, the day after we went out. And he put, “I miss you. “ | 然后 大概就是我们约会的第二天 他发消息跟我说 “我想你” |
[11:43] | But then when I text him back, he never replied. | 但我回了消息后 他就没再回过 |
[11:47] | And that was like two days ago. | 那大概就是两天前 |
[11:50] | Case. | 凯斯 |
[11:55] | -There’s something wrong with your eye. -What are you talking about? | -你的眼睛怎么了? -你说什么呢? |
[11:59] | I don’t know, dude, I think you should look. | 不知道 伙计 你最好自己看看 |
[12:08] | It’s called heterochromia. | 这叫异色症 |
[12:10] | Meaning one iris is a different colour than the other. | 就是两只眼睛虹膜的颜色不一样 |
[12:13] | Usually, it’s congenital. Sometimes it occurs after a blunt trauma. | 通常是天生的 有时候也会因为眼球钝挫伤造成 |
[12:18] | On very rare occasions, it might be indicative | 极少数情况下 这可能还是… |
[12:19] | of a malignant melanoma of the iris. | 虹膜恶性黑素瘤的征兆 |
[12:23] | In order to rule that out, I’ll just need to take a few digital pictures. | 为排除这种可能性 我需要再拍几个片子 |
[12:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:28] | I’ll go ahead an insert a speculum in order to keep your eyelids open. | 我要用扩张器把你的眼皮撑开 |
[12:32] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[12:35] | Just relax and everything will be fine. | 放松 不会有事的 |
[12:41] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[12:45] | All right, you’re doing great. | 没事的 你做得很好 |
[12:48] | Okay, go ahead and rest your chin right here. | 好 把下巴搁在这上面 |
[12:51] | And keep your head very still while we take a few pictures, all right? | 拍片子的时候 头不要动好吗? |
[12:53] | -Okay. -All right. | -好的 -好 |
[12:57] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[13:04] | -So, does it hurt? -Mmm-mmm. | -痛不痛啊? -不痛 |
[13:07] | I think the light’s just a little bright because of the eye-drops that he gave me. | 大概是他给我滴的眼药水 让我感觉光有些刺眼 |
[13:12] | Baby, thank you for coming with me. I know I’m such a pain in the ass right now. | 亲爱的 谢谢你来陪我 我知道我现在很烦人 |
[13:17] | Mmm-hmm! Yeah, you are, yeah. | 嗯! 是啊 确实是 |
[13:20] | The good news is that my dad’s not gonna be home till tomorrow morning. | 好消息是 我爸明天早上才回家 |
[13:28] | -Does that mean what I think it means? -Yes. | -你这是在对我暗示吗? -没错 |
[13:32] | Great, ’cause, you know, ’cause those glasses, they’re just… | 好极了 要知道这副墨镜 让我感觉… |
[13:35] | They’re definitely giving me wood. | 让我感觉非常HIGH |
[13:38] | Yeah, I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道该怎么形容 |
[13:53] | Hey. You all right? | 嘿 你没事吧? |
[13:55] | Yeah, yeah, let’s go. | 没事 没事 我们走吧 |
[14:12] | You know, it really screws with your head, | 希尔兹先生上课讲的那些东西 |
[14:16] | what Mr Shields was saying. | 真的很让人头疼 |
[14:18] | That the universe doesn’t have an end. I used to have nightmares about it. | 宇宙没有终点 我曾经一直做这样的噩梦 |
[14:23] | That the world would just stop spinning, and we’d just fall off out into space. | 地球会停止转动 我们也会散落在太空里 |
[14:30] | I’d get so upset by it, | 我真的好害怕 |
[14:33] | that one day we’d just keep falling forever and ever and ever. No? | 有一天我们会这样 永远徘徊飘荡下去 不是吗? |
[14:38] | Yeah. No, I mean, I still get that way when I think about dying. | 对 我是说不是 每次想到死亡 我觉得就会是那种感觉 |
[14:43] | You know, me and just all my thoughts ending. | 就好像我和我的思维都停止了一样 |
[14:47] | So you don’t think there’s an afterlife. No, why? | 这么说你认为不存在来世 为什么呢? |
[14:52] | Because I don’t feel her anywhere. | 因为我根本感觉不到妈妈的存在 |
[14:59] | I mean, I remember the last time I saw her. | 我是说 我记得最后一次见她的时候 |
[15:04] | We went to the hospital. | 我们去医院看她 |
[15:08] | And she was just sitting there staring out the window. | 她就坐在那儿看着窗外 |
[15:17] | It was almost as if she was already gone. | 那样子像是她已经死了一样 |
[15:22] | Did she say anything to you? | 她跟你说什么了吗? |
[15:24] | Well, she was adopted, | 她说自己是领养的 |
[15:27] | and I guess she found out who her birth mother was. | 我想她已经找到自己亲身母亲了 |
[15:38] | Then she died that night. | 然后那天晚上她就自杀了 |
[15:44] | You know, they say that it takes a really long time when you hang yourself, | 有人说上吊的人要很过长时间才会死 |
[15:49] | that some people have second thoughts. | 有人不这么认为 |
[15:54] | And then they can’t do anything about it. | 但谁都无能为力 |
[16:01] | God, I used to hate her for leaving us. | 天啊 我当时真恨她离开我们 |
[16:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[17:30] | What? What? What? | 怎么了? 怎么了? |
[17:32] | Inside! Inside the mirror! Inside… | 在镜子后面! |
[17:48] | I didn’t see anything in the mirror. What did you see, huh? | 我没看见镜子后面有东西 你看到什么了啊? |
[18:46] | Mrs Byrne, what’s going on? | 伯恩太太 出什么事了? |
[18:48] | It’s the baby. She wasn’t breathing. | 是那小宝宝 她死了 |
[19:01] | No, please, don’t take her! | 不 求求你们 别把她带走! |
[19:05] | She can’t be dead! | 她不会死的! |
[19:08] | I’m very sorry, ma’am. | 我很抱歉 夫人 |
[19:12] | I’m sorry, ma’am, I’m sorry! | 我很抱歉 夫人 我很抱歉! |
[19:24] | Well, we’ve gotten your lab results back. And everything looks fine. | 我们拿到你的诊疗结果了 一切都很正常 |
[19:30] | But there was one oddity. Are you a twin by any chance, Miss Beldon? | 但是 有个地方很奇怪 你有没有可能是双胞胎 贝尔顿小姐? |
[19:35] | No, I’m an only child. | 不 我是独生女 |
[19:38] | Are you familiar with the term “genetic mosaicism”? | 那你有没有听说过”遗传嵌合”? |
[19:42] | Occasionally, when you’re dealing with twins, | 有些双胞胎的胎盘 |
[19:44] | the placentas can become fused | 会产生融合 |
[19:47] | and a certain amount of blood will be exchanged back and forth. | 并伴有血液的相互交替 |
[19:50] | I suppose the emerging pigmentation in your affected iris could be the result | 我认为你那只虹膜上产生的色素变化 |
[19:54] | of that foreign genetic strand. | 是受到一股外来基因的影响 |
[19:56] | Now I don’t think it’s anything you need to worry about. | 我想你不用担心什么 |
[19:59] | But you may wanna see a genetic counsellor, just to be on the safe side. | 但为安全起见 你可以去 找一位遗传学专家咨询一下 |
[20:19] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[20:25] | Case, what’s up? | 凯斯 怎么了? |
[20:27] | I just got back from the eye doctor, and I got my test results back. | 我刚看完眼科回来 拿到诊疗结果了 |
[20:31] | And? | 然后呢? |
[20:32] | Am I a twin, Dad? | 我是不是双胞胎 爸爸? |
[20:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:41] | -Oh, my God. -You had… | -哦 天啊 -你是有… |
[20:43] | You would have had a brother. | 你是能有个弟弟的 |
[20:45] | Sweetheart, he died while you were still in utero. | 亲爱的 你还没出世他就死了 |
[20:49] | How? | 怎么死的? |
[20:50] | -Case, it’s a long time ago… -Dad, I need to know. | -凯斯 这是很久以前的事了… -爸爸 我得知道 |
[21:00] | It was a freak thing. | 这事还真有点吓人 |
[21:02] | One of the umbilical cords got twisted around his throat. | 一根脐带缠住了他脖子 |
[21:05] | My cord? | 是我的脐带? |
[21:11] | So, my brother died? | 我弟弟就这么死了? |
[21:16] | Is that why Mom killed herself? | 所以妈妈是因为这件事自杀了? |
[21:19] | Your mother was clinically depressed. Period. | 你妈妈当时得了抑郁症 仅此而已 |
[21:24] | The hard truth is that some people come into this world | 其实 有些人并没有做好充分准备 |
[21:27] | less equipped for life than others. | 降生到这世上 |
[21:29] | Like my brother? | 比如我弟弟? |
[21:30] | He was never your brother, Case. | 他从来都没成为你弟弟过 凯斯 |
[21:33] | It was way too early in the pregnancy for that. | 当时你都还没出世呢 |
[21:36] | -Did he have a name? -Neither of you did yet. | -他有名字吗? -当时你们都还没名字 |
[21:41] | We had nicknames for you, though. | 但你们都有小名 |
[21:44] | What was his nickname? | 那他小名叫什么? |
[21:46] | Jumby. | 强比 |
[23:05] | I can’t believe I let you talk me into coming down here. | 真不敢相信我能被你说服来这里 |
[23:08] | Look, my mom obviously thought this woman was important. | 听着 很显然我妈妈觉得这女人很重要 |
[23:11] | I mean, why would she have kept that article? And this creepy photo? | 我是说 为什么她要保存着那篇报道 和这张诡异的照片? |
[23:16] | -The kid from your dreams. -Yes. | -是你梦里那个孩子? -对 |
[23:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:19] | You know, Case, if this was me, I would just take one of my mom’s Xanax, | 凯斯 要是我的话 我会吃一粒我妈的赞安诺 |
[23:22] | and I would just call it a day. | 然后就忘了它 |
[23:24] | Okay, so just wait in the car. | 好吧 那你去车上等我 |
[23:25] | No, no. This is way too bizarro for me to miss out on. | 不 不 我可不想错过这么离奇的事 |
[23:33] | Excuse me. | 你好 |
[23:35] | We’re here to see Sofi Kozma. We called earlier. | 我们是来找索非·科兹玛的 我们打过电话 |
[23:38] | Yeah, if you could please sign in. | 好的 先在这里签个字 |
[23:42] | She is on the third floor, room 307. | 她在3楼307房间 |
[23:45] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:58] | God, it smells like diarrhoea in there. | 老天啊 这里可真够臭的啊 |
[24:04] | Look at the munchkin lady. | 这老太太真像里那家伙 |
[24:13] | That guy’s wearing a diaper. | 这老头还穿着尿片 |
[24:15] | God, I never want to get old. | 老天啊 我可不想变老 |
[24:17] | No one does. Mr Walker suffered a stroke. | 没人想变老 Walker先生中风了 |
[24:22] | Now he’s paralysed from the waist down. | 现在他半身不遂了 |
[24:25] | But he doesn’t suffer much any more. His mind is elsewhere. | 但他已经感觉不到痛苦了 他的心绪根本不在这里 |
[24:35] | It’s very homey here. | 这里就像家一样 |
[24:38] | It’s tolerable. I’ve certainly endured worse. | 我还住得惯 更糟的地方我都待过 |
[24:43] | What was over there? | 那里是挂什么的? |
[24:45] | Oh! | 哦! |
[24:47] | There used to be a mirror there. I had it removed. | 这里以前是面镜子 我把它搬走了 |
[24:53] | Are you a twin, Casey? | 你是双胞胎吗 凯斯? |
[24:58] | I was. I had a brother who died in the womb. | 原本应该是 我的双胞胎弟弟出世前就死了 |
[25:03] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[25:05] | I used to have a twin brother as well. | 我也有个双胞胎弟弟的 |
[25:08] | I can sense it sometimes in others. Certain kind of manner. | 我有时候能感觉出来 那种独特的气质 |
[25:13] | I just recently found out about my brother. And that’s sort of what led me here today. | 我也是刚知道我弟弟的事的 也算是我今天来这里的原因吧 |
[25:19] | My mother’s name was Janet Beldon. | 我妈妈叫珍妮特·贝尔顿 |
[25:21] | She passed away a few years ago, but I found this in her things. | 她是几年前去世的 我在她的遗物里找到了这个 |
[25:39] | Did you know my mother? | 你认不认识我妈妈? |
[25:41] | SOFl: No, I’m… I’m afraid not. | 不 我…我恐怕不认识 |
[25:44] | She never tried to contact you? | 她从没联系过你吗? |
[25:50] | Well, this is her. | 这就是她 |
[25:54] | -Are you sure you’ve never seen her? -I’m sorry, dear. | -你确定没见过她? -很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[25:58] | What about the boy in the reflection here. Did you know him? | 那镜子里的孩子呢? |
[26:04] | Get out! | 出去! |
[26:07] | -Get out! -I’m sorry, what did I say… | -出去! -对不起 我说什么了… |
[26:09] | Get out! | 出去! |
[26:11] | What the hell was that? | 她到底是怎么了? |
[26:12] | One second she’s fine, and then she does a bitch flip. | 一开始还好好的 后来立马变身成老巫婆 |
[26:15] | How did she know I was a twin? | 她怎么知道我是双胞胎的? |
[26:17] | She’s crazy. She probably has Old Timer’s! | 她疯了 肯定是得了什么老年痴呆症! |
[26:19] | No. No, she knew something. | 不 不 她肯定知道什么 |
[26:22] | Come on, get real. | 得了 清醒点儿吧 |
[26:24] | -What if she does? -She doesn’t! | -要是她真知道什么呢? -她不知道! |
[26:27] | Okay, so, you had some weird dreams. | 好吧 你做了奇怪的梦 |
[26:30] | And then this thing happens with your eye, | 然后你的眼睛又出了问题 |
[26:31] | and then you found out you would have had a brother. | 接着你又发现自己原本有个弟弟 |
[26:33] | Believe me, that alone is enough to send me into therapy. | 相信我 就算是我也要去看心理医生了 |
[26:38] | But that’s all we’re talking about here. Just some weird coincidences. Yes. | 但我们现在说的这些 不过都是些诡异的巧合而已 就是的 |
[26:43] | -No, what about the Newtons’ baby dying? -What about the Newtons’ baby? | -不是 那牛顿家的小宝宝呢? -牛顿家的小宝宝? |
[26:45] | And what Matty said? | 还有马蒂说的话? |
[26:47] | He said “Jumby,” Romy. The nickname that my parents used for my brother. | 他说”强比” 萝梅 那是我爸妈给我弟弟起的小名 |
[26:53] | You’re the superstitious one here. | 你是相信迷信的 |
[26:56] | You tell me there’s not something really going on. Because you know there is. | 你明知道有事却告诉我没事 |
[27:00] | I’m not crazy, Romy. | 我没疯 萝梅 |
[27:04] | But ever since Matty freaked out that night, I… | 但自从马蒂那天晚上 发疯过之后 我… |
[27:13] | I’ve been seeing things. | 我就一直看到些奇怪的东西 |
[27:15] | What kinds of things? | 什么东西? |
[27:20] | Do you believe in ghosts? | 你相信有鬼吗? |
[27:23] | You know I do. | 你知道我信的 |
[27:24] | Do you think it’s possible to be haunted by someone who was never even born? | 那你觉得一个人是否会 被一个从未出生的人缠上? |
[27:34] | You owe me. | 算你欠我的 |
[27:36] | These things are not easy to find these days. | 这些玩意现在可不容易找 |
[27:39] | Are you sure you want to see what’s on this? | 你真要看这个? |
[27:40] | I do. | 是的 |
[28:52] | Did it mean anything to you? | 这些东西你能看懂吗? |
[28:57] | It was the hospital where my mom died. | 我妈就是在那间医院去世的 |
[29:02] | Beyond that door, that’s where she hung herself. | 她就是在门里面上吊自杀的 |
[29:11] | I feel like she left all that stuff for a reason. | 我觉得她留下这些东西是有原因的 |
[29:13] | You know, like she was, I don’t know, trying to tell me something. | 我也说不清 好像她想告诉我一些东西似的 |
[29:19] | Oh, my God, you think I’m crazy, don’t you? | 哦 天啊 你觉得我疯了是不是? |
[29:21] | No. No, I don’t think you’re crazy. | 不 不 我没觉得你疯了 |
[29:24] | A little hormonal maybe, but you’re not crazy. | 也许是有点儿激动 但你没疯 |
[29:29] | -Let’s try to have some fun. -Okay. | -我们去找点乐子吧 -好啊 |
[29:31] | -Okay? -Yes. | -真的? -是啊 |
[29:37] | Hey, kids! Are we faded yet? | 嘿 伙计们! 已经醉了吗? |
[29:40] | We’re trying, but I’m gonna go to the bar, if you girls want anything. | 我们正想喝醉呢 如果你们想喝点儿什么的话 我去吧台看看 |
[29:44] | -I will have a vodka and Red Bull. -Me, too. | -我要伏特加和红牛 -我也是 |
[29:47] | No. | 我不要 |
[29:53] | Aw! | 噢! |
[29:54] | Why can’t I meet a nice guy like that? | 我怎么就找不到这么好的男人呢? |
[29:56] | Please, I set you up with Craig Finch and you totally blew him off. | 得了吧 我给你介绍过克雷格·芬奇可你不理人家 |
[29:59] | You wouldn’t even talk to him. | 连话都不愿跟他说 |
[30:01] | Well, that’s because he’s too dramatic. | 那是因为他这个人太夸张了 |
[32:08] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊! |
[32:15] | Somebody, help me! | 来人啊 救救我! |
[32:21] | No! | 不! |
[32:33] | Somebody, help me! | 来人啊 救救我! |
[32:39] | Casey. | 凯斯 |
[32:43] | Casey! Case! Hey, hey, hey! What happened? | 凯斯! 凯斯! 嘿 嘿 嘿! 出什么事了? |
[32:47] | -Are you okay? -Huh? | -你没事吧? -啊? |
[32:50] | Case. | 凯斯 |
[32:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:58] | Hey, girlie. You okay? | 嘿 小姑娘 你没事吧? |
[33:01] | I saw her. | 我看见她了 |
[33:03] | -Who? -My mother. | -谁? -我妈妈 |
[33:05] | You were drinking. You were buzzed. It was just a hallucination, you know? | 你喝多了 你醉了 那只是幻觉 知道吗? |
[33:09] | This was different. She was there. | 不一样 她就站在那里 |
[33:14] | What if the same thing that happened to my mother is happening to me? | 要是发生在我妈身上的事 也发生在我身上了呢? |
[33:18] | What if I end up like she did? | 要是我的结局跟她一样呢? |
[33:21] | -Have you talked to your dad about it? -He’s out of town. | -你跟你爸爸说过这事吗? -他出城了 |
[33:25] | Casey, you are not going to end up like her, okay? | 凯斯 你不会像她那样的 知道吗? |
[33:29] | How do you know? You can’t have it both ways, Romy. | 你怎么知道? 只有一种可能 萝梅 |
[33:33] | Either I’m actually crazy, or something’s coming after me, | 要么是我真的疯了 要么就是真的有什么东西在缠着我 |
[33:37] | and if that’s the case, then… Then I have to protect myself. | 如果是后者的话 那… 那我就得保护好自己了 |
[33:42] | Okay. Put a pair of scissors underneath your pillow with the two points open. | 那好 拿把剪刀撑开放枕头底下 |
[33:48] | Why? | 干嘛? |
[33:49] | Something my grandmother used to do, she said it keeps evil spirits away. | 我奶奶以前就这样 她说这样能赶跑恶灵 |
[33:52] | You’re a freak, Romy. | 你真变态 萝梅 |
[33:54] | Yes, but isn’t that why you love me? | 是啊 你不正喜欢我这点吗? |
[33:57] | Yeah, I guess so. | 是啊 我想也是 |
[34:00] | -Good night. -Good night, hooker. | -晚安 -晚安 小骚货 |
[35:44] | -Hello? I need to speak with you. | -喂? -我要跟你谈谈 |
[35:48] | Sofi? | 索非? |
[35:49] | I’m sorry for what happened before, but there are things you need to know. | 我对之前的事感到很抱歉 但有些事得让你知道 |
[35:55] | You must come. | 你得过来一趟 |
[35:58] | -It’s after midnight. -This can’t wait. | -现在都已经后半夜了 -可我等不了 |
[36:01] | I lied about knowing your mother. | 我说不认识你妈妈 是骗你的 |
[36:04] | She did come to see me, just before she died. | 她死之前确实来看过我 |
[36:07] | Oh, my God. You’re the woman she was talking about. | 哦 天啊 你就是她提到的那个女人 |
[36:11] | -You’re her mother. -Yes. | -你是她妈妈 -对 |
[36:19] | Why did you lie to me earlier? | 那你之前干嘛要骗我? |
[36:22] | I’m sorry, I was just so startled. | 对不起 我当时也吓到了 |
[36:27] | Your mother never told me you were a twin. | 你妈妈从没跟我说过你是双胞胎 |
[36:29] | But when I saw your eyes today, I knew. | 但我今天看到你眼睛的时候 我就知道了 |
[36:34] | The boy in that reflection, that was your great uncle. | 镜子里那个孩子 是你舅舅 |
[36:39] | My twin brother, Barto. | 我的双胞胎弟弟 叫布拉多 |
[36:42] | He died in 1944, when we were together in Auschwitz. | 他是1944年死的 当时我们都在奥斯维辛集中营 |
[36:52] | We were taken to see the doctor in charge. | 他们带我们去见主治医生 |
[36:56] | A man who was obsessed with twins. | 那是个非常痴迷双胞胎的人 |
[37:08] | He was very handsome. Very polite. | 他很英俊 很和善 |
[37:14] | We thought we’d been rescued. | 我们还以为他要救我们出去 |
[37:26] | The Nazis believed that twins could unravel the mysteries of genetics. | 纳粹觉得双胞胎 能解开遗传学上的谜团 |
[37:38] | They conducted experiments on us. | 于是 他们便在我们身上做实验 |
[37:43] | Horrible experiments that blurred the line between science and occult. | 这些恐怖的实验模糊了 科学和污毒的界限 |
[37:50] | One of their obsessions was eye colour. | 他们还痴迷眼睛的颜色 |
[37:54] | By trial and error, they attempted to fabricate blue eyes from brown. | 他们不停地尝试 失败 再尝试 想把眼睛从棕色变成蓝色 |
[38:02] | The injections were painful. | 注射非常痛 |
[38:07] | Some caused blindness. | 有的人瞎了 |
[38:12] | Some caused death. | 有的人甚至死了 |
[38:35] | Two days later, he came back, except… | 两天后 他回来了 只是… |
[38:41] | It wasn’t really Barto. | 那个人已经不再是布拉多了 |
[38:45] | A doorway had been opened. | 入口已被打开 |
[38:48] | Something else was inhabiting his body. | 有东西被注入了他体内 |
[38:53] | Something else? | 什么东西? |
[38:58] | Have you ever heard of a dybbuk? | 你有没有听说过”恶灵”? |
[39:01] | Mmm-mmm. | 没有 |
[39:03] | It is the soul of a dead person that has been barred from entering heaven. | 那是进不了天堂的死人的灵魂 |
[39:08] | So it endlessly wanders the borderlands between the worlds, | 只能永远徘徊在人间和天堂之间 |
[39:14] | trying to find a new body. | 想寻找一具新的肉体 |
[39:17] | Some people are doorways. | 有些人就是入口 |
[39:21] | Yes. Especially twins. | 对 尤其是双胞胎 |
[39:24] | Because what is a twin but another kind of mirror? | 因为双胞胎就像是面镜子 |
[39:28] | And mirrors have always been doorways to the other world. | 而镜子一向都是通往另一个世界的入口 |
[39:37] | What happened to your brother? | 你弟弟后来怎么了? |
[39:41] | From the moment he came back, I knew it wasn’t Barto. | 从他回来那一刻起 我就知道那不是布拉多 |
[39:46] | A dybbuk had crossed over and taken his place. | 有一个恶灵穿越进去 夺取了他的身体 |
[39:51] | It had used his body to enter our world. | 用他的身体进入了我们的世界 |
[39:59] | I killed it. | 我杀了它 |
[40:03] | It’s been trying to find its way back ever since. | 它一直都想再回来 |
[40:08] | Casey. The dybbuk’s blood is on our hands now. | 凯斯 我们手上都沾有恶灵的血 |
[40:15] | This thing, this entity, it tried to take hold of your unborn twin! | 这东西 想要控制你那个 没出世的双胞胎弟弟! |
[40:20] | And when it couldn’t have him, it turned its gaze to the other child. | 一旦失败 目标就会转移到 另一个孩子身上 |
[40:27] | Me. | 我 |
[40:33] | It’s been circling you ever since you were born, Casey. | 自从你出生 它就一直在你身边 凯斯 |
[40:44] | Why now? | 那它怎么现在才出现呢? |
[40:47] | Why didn’t this start happening before? | 为什么以前从没有过? |
[40:49] | It takes time for it to make its way from the other side. | 它从那边过来也是要花时间的 |
[40:53] | It enters our world in stages. Always it inhabits the helpless creatures first, | 分阶段进入我们的世界 总是先从那些最无助的生命下手 |
[40:59] | from insect to animal, slowly making its way up the ladder of life forms. | 从昆虫到小动物 慢慢地升级生命形式 |
[41:05] | -But a twin is what it most desires. -How do I stop it? | -但双胞胎是它最理想的 -那要怎么阻止它呢? |
[41:10] | Your mother asked the same question. | 你妈妈也问过同样的问题 |
[41:13] | I told her about the Sefer ha-marot, the Book of Mirrors, | 我让她去找塞丰·河马罗特 也就是”镜之书” |
[41:17] | which includes the rites of exorcisms. | 里面有驱魔仪式 |
[41:21] | There is a rabbi who may be able to help you. | 有一位犹太教神父或许能帮你 |
[41:24] | Joseph Sendak. Find him. | 约瑟夫·森达克 去找他 |
[42:03] | Please exercise care when handling the manuscript. | 当翻阅手稿时 请一定小心些 |
[42:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:46] | I guess most of you know me. Each day is a struggle, you know? | 我想你们大部分人都认识我 我每天都很痛苦 |
[42:54] | I keep trying to do that searching thing. Make a moral inventory of myself. | 我一直都在努力搜寻 想给自己列张道德清单 |
[43:01] | -Be fearless. -Well, that’s all we can ask. | -无所畏惧 -我们能问的也就这些 |
[43:06] | Thank you for sharing, Rick. | 感谢你跟我们分享 里克 |
[43:08] | All right, it looks like we’re about finished for the day. | 好了 今天就到此为止吧 |
[43:10] | We’ll pick up where we left off next week. | 下周我们从这里继续 |
[43:13] | If I’m not mistaken, Henry’s up to bat on doughnut duty. | 如果我没记错的话 今天应该是亨利负责买甜甜圈 |
[43:16] | Go easy on us, will you, Henry? Throw in a few low-fat muffins. | 大方点儿 好吗 亨利? 给我们来点低脂小松糕 |
[43:24] | -Excuse me, are you Rabbi Sendak? -Yes. | -请问 你是不是森达克神父? -是的 |
[43:29] | Can you read this? | 你能看懂这个吗? |
[43:42] | Well, the right hand text is Hebrew, so I can. It’s from the Kabbalah. | 嗯 这是从右往左写的希伯莱文 我能看懂 是卡巴拉上的 |
[43:50] | Jewish mysticism. | 犹太神秘学 |
[43:54] | How did you come by this? | 你拿这个来干嘛? |
[43:57] | Look. I know that this is gonna sound crazy, believe me. | 听着 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但请相信我 |
[44:03] | But I need an exorcism performed. | 我需要一个驱魔仪式 |
[44:10] | I’m being haunted by something. I’ve… | 我被鬼缠上了 我… |
[44:15] | -A dyb… A dyb… -A dybbuk. | -恶… 恶… -恶灵 |
[44:17] | Yes. A dybbuk. Yes. | 对 恶灵 对 |
[44:21] | Well, as for dybbuks, there really is no such thing, Miss Beldon. | 世界上是没有恶灵这种东西的 贝尔顿小姐 |
[44:26] | At least, not outside the realms of folklore. | 至少 现实世界不存在 |
[44:29] | You have to understand, back in the Middle Ages, | 要知道 在中世纪 |
[44:33] | things like spirits and demons were really just a catchall | 由于条件所限 人们不能正确判断的 |
[44:37] | for conditions people weren’t capable of properly diagnosing. | 都被归为恶灵或魔鬼 |
[44:41] | Mental illness, as we know it, didn’t exist back then. | 据我所知 心理疾病当时并不存在 |
[44:44] | I’m not mentally ill, okay? What’s happening to me is real. | 我没得病 听到了吗? 发生在我身上的一切都是千真万确 |
[44:48] | Even assuming it is, what you’re asking is beyond my expertise. | 就算是真的 我对你的要求也无能为力 |
[44:54] | I’ve never performed an exorcism before, I wouldn’t even know where to begin. | 我从来没驱过魔 我都不知道该怎么开始 |
[44:57] | Well, you could read the book. It would tell you what to do. | 你可以看书 书上都说了 |
[45:02] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[45:04] | For a religious ceremony to be effective, | 要让宗教仪式有效果的话 |
[45:06] | the person asking for help has to actually believe | 寻求帮助的人必须真的相信 |
[45:09] | in the spiritual aid they’re calling upon. | 他们所寻求的精神帮助 |
[45:14] | And I’m guessing you don’t believe. | 而我觉得你并不相信 |
[45:22] | Look. | 听着 |
[45:25] | Maybe I could do a little research. I could make some calls. | 或许我能稍稍研究下 打几个电话问问 |
[45:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:34] | -What about your book? -Can you translate it for me? | -那你的书呢? -你能帮我翻译吗? |
[45:40] | Listen. My life depends on this. | 听着 我就指望这个来救我的命了 |
[45:46] | So please. Please help me. | 求求你 帮帮我 |
[46:02] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[46:04] | It is the hand of Miriam. It may offer some protection. | 这是密莱姆之手 多多少少能保护你 |
[46:11] | Stay away from mirrors. | 别靠近镜子 |
[46:13] | If you have any in your home you must destroy them. | 如果你家里有镜子 你必须毁掉它 |
[46:21] | Burn the pieces of broken mirror and then bury what remains. | 烧掉镜子烧成灰烬 然后深深埋在地下 |
[46:30] | Bells, wind chimes, these are signs that the spirit is near. | 铃铛 风铃 这些都是灵魂靠近的象征 |
[46:40] | You must be vigilant, Casey. | 凯斯 你必须时刻保持警惕 |
[46:43] | It will seek to isolate you. | 它会设法孤立你 |
[46:46] | To weaken your resolve. | 从而减弱你的决心 |
[46:53] | Can it be killed? | 能杀死它吗? |
[46:55] | It’s already dead. | 它本就是死的 |
[46:59] | The best you can hope for is to drive it back again. | 你只能寄希望于 它不会再次出现 |
[47:06] | There’s no use in trying to understand it, Casey. | 凯斯 你无法弄懂它 |
[47:11] | It’s not human any more. | 它已经不是人类了 |
[47:15] | It is an outsider now. | 它现在只是个旁观者 |
[47:19] | It is no longer of this universe. | 已经不属于这个世界了 |
[48:26] | Oh, shit. | 噢 见鬼 |
[48:30] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[48:40] | Oh, my God. Sweetie, are you okay? | 天啊 宝贝儿 你没事吧? |
[48:43] | He doesn’t want you to help her. | 他不想让你帮助她 |
[48:47] | If you try to help her, he’ll kill you. | 如果你想帮助她 你会被他杀死的 |
[48:53] | Fuck off, you little shit. | 滚开 你个小孬种 |
[49:10] | Oh, my God, Casey, I hit that kid from across the street with my car, | 天啊 凯斯 我开车撞到了那个小孩 |
[49:13] | but then he was okay. I don’t know. I don’t know. | 可他竟然没事 我搞不懂 |
[49:17] | Something is seriously wrong with that kid. | 那个小孩一定有问题 |
[49:20] | Case, your eyes are getting worse. | 凯斯 你的眼睛越来越严重了 |
[49:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[49:31] | Case? Dude, what’s going on? | 凯斯 发生什么事了? |
[49:35] | You haven’t been to class, you’re not returning my phone calls. | 你没去教室 没回我的电话 |
[49:40] | -What happened to the mirror? -I broke it. | -镜子怎么这样了? -我敲碎了 |
[49:47] | Why? | 为什么? |
[49:50] | Because Sofi told me to. | 是索非让我这么做的 |
[49:52] | -Case, that hag from the old people’s home? -She’s my grandmother, Romy. | -凯斯 是那个养老院的丑巫婆? -她是我祖母 萝梅 |
[49:57] | What? | 什么? |
[49:59] | She told me the truth about everything. | 她告诉了我全部事情的真相 |
[50:02] | My God. | 天啊 |
[50:04] | It’s real. Everything that has been happening is real. | 都是真的 发生的一切都是真的 |
[50:10] | It’s some kind of ghost or demon or something. | 与鬼魂有关 幽灵 或者别的什么 |
[50:13] | And it tried to take over my brother, and that’s why my mother went crazy. | 它想要把我弟弟带走 我妈妈是因为这个才发疯的 |
[50:19] | She knew that it would eventually come after me. | 她知道它最终会找上我 |
[50:22] | -It wants to be reborn into this world. -Case… | -它想要重生到这个世界 -凯斯… |
[50:25] | Listen to me, right now. | 现在听我说 |
[50:28] | You have to stay away from me. | 你必须离开我 |
[50:31] | -What? -It is not safe to be around me any more. | -什么? -和我在一起已经不安全了 |
[50:37] | No, no, no. I am your best friend, okay? | 不行不行 我是你最好的朋友 不是吗? |
[50:44] | And I am not gonna just abandon you. | 我不会离你而去的 |
[50:49] | Okay? It’s okay. | 懂吗? 没事的 |
[52:24] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[53:05] | I am thankful to you, Eternal King, | 感谢万能的主啊 |
[53:09] | who has mercifully returned my soul within me. | 感谢您怜悯我 归还了我的灵魂 |
[53:13] | Your faithfulness is great. Amen. | 你是我全部的信仰 阿门 |
[54:07] | Eli? | 伊莱? |
[54:36] | Eli? | 伊莱? |
[54:59] | Eli? | 伊莱? |
[57:08] | Miss Beldon? | 贝尔顿小姐? |
[57:12] | Miss Beldon, Sofi wanted you to have this. | 贝尔顿小姐 索非说如果发生了什么事 |
[57:16] | -In case anything happened. -Thank you. | -就把这个转交给你 -谢谢 |
[57:29] | Dear Casey, | 亲爱的凯斯 |
[57:31] | it has fallen upon you to finish what began in Auschwitz. | 奥斯维辛集中营的未尽之事 该由你来完成了 |
[57:38] | Be careful. The dybbuk feeds on fear. | 小心 恶灵只附身在胆小之人 |
[57:43] | It has a taste for our family’s blood now. | 它现在把目标对准了我们家族 |
[57:47] | And it won’t rest until it’s had its revenge. | 它不会停歇 直到完成它的复仇 |
[57:51] | I tried to stop it, and your mother did as well, | 我曾试图阻止它 你的妈妈也是 |
[57:54] | but she lost the battle. She gave in to her fear. | 但是她没能坚持下去 她输给了她的恐惧 |
[57:59] | Whatever happens, don’t let it turn you against yourself. | 无论发生什么 别把自己陷入危险之中 |
[58:04] | It will seek to isolate you | 它会想尽办法孤立你 |
[58:07] | by attacking your friends, your family. | 攻击你的朋友 你的家人 |
[58:11] | But it is you that it most desires. | 它最想攻击的还是你 |
[1:00:22] | Get out of here! Go! | 给我滚开! 滚! |
[1:00:50] | Maybe it’s not even really after you. | 也许它根本没找过你 |
[1:00:52] | -It killed my mother. -You don’t know that. | -它杀了我妈妈 -你怎么知道? |
[1:00:55] | Yes, I do. And now, it’s killed Sofi, too. | 我就是知道 它现在还要杀掉索非 |
[1:00:59] | It’s gonna take everybody that I love away from me. | 它要让我爱的人全部离我而去 |
[1:01:03] | That’s what it does. It’s gonna wear me down, | 就是这样 它要让我崩溃 |
[1:01:05] | and then, when I don’t have any strength left to fight it, | 之后我就没有任何力量去抵抗了 |
[1:01:08] | that’s when it’s gonna come for me. | 到那时 它就来找我了 |
[1:01:10] | -I don’t know, maybe you should leave town. -No, no, it wouldn’t help. | -也许 你可以离开这个镇子 -不 没用的 |
[1:01:14] | It’s gonna follow me wherever I go. It’s gonna kill me, Romy. | 它如影随形 躲不掉的 它会杀了我的 萝梅 |
[1:01:21] | Hold on for a second, dude, someone’s at my door. | 等一下 有人敲门 |
[1:01:23] | No, no, no. Don’t answer that. | 别 别 别开门 |
[1:01:49] | Casey? -Mark! | -凯斯? -马克! |
[1:01:51] | Meet me at Romy’s house. Something’s wrong. | 来萝梅家接我 出事了 |
[1:01:52] | -What? What are you… -Do it! Go! | -什么? 你说什么… -赶快! 快! |
[1:02:29] | -The doorway is open. -What? | -入口开了 -什么? |
[1:02:50] | Romy! -What? What? | -萝梅! -怎么了? |
[1:02:53] | She’s not answering the door. | 她不开门! |
[1:02:58] | Go back! Around back! Come on, come on, come on! | 走后门! 快! 快! |
[1:03:02] | No! | 不! |
[1:03:06] | -I told you not to help her. -Please. Please. | -告诉过你了别帮她 -求你了 |
[1:03:21] | All right, let’s go. Here, come on. | 好了 赶紧走 快 |
[1:03:25] | Romy! | 萝梅! |
[1:03:32] | No! Mark, stop! Stop! | 不! 马克 停下! 停下! |
[1:03:39] | It’s not in him any more. | 恶灵不在他身上了 |
[1:03:48] | Get Matty. Get Matty, let’s go. | 快走 马蒂 快走 |
[1:03:53] | Let’s go! Move! | 快走! 快! |
[1:03:55] | Shit! | 见鬼! |
[1:04:19] | It’s my fault. It killed her because of me. | 是我的错 她是因为我才死的 |
[1:04:23] | -Where did it come from? -I don’t know. | -它从哪儿来? -我不知道 |
[1:04:27] | It’s not like us. I don’t even think that it comes from the same universe. | 它不同于我们人类 我甚至觉得它来自另一个世界 |
[1:04:30] | -But you can sense when it’s near? -Yes. | -但是你能感觉到它在靠近你? -没错 |
[1:04:33] | It’s getting stronger, Mark. And I can feel it everywhere. | 它越来越强大了 马克 我感到它无处不在 |
[1:04:37] | And I think that it’s strong enough to enter anyone now. | 它已经强大到可以附身到任何人身上了 |
[1:04:40] | Even the dead. | 甚至是死人 |
[1:04:50] | -So no place is safe. -No. | -这么说到处都是危险的 -没错 |
[1:04:54] | No, see, I don’t think that the world was ever safe. | 不是 我觉得世界一直都不是安全的 |
[1:04:56] | I think that we were always just trying to pretend like it was, | 所谓的安全 都是我们自欺欺人 |
[1:05:02] | but it’s not. | 这里根本无安全所言 |
[1:05:21] | I like that. That’s good. That’s what I need to see. | 我喜欢这个投篮 太棒了 这才是我想看到的 |
[1:05:23] | Why did you change your mind? | 你为什么改变主意了? |
[1:05:25] | You know, I can’t say that I truly believe in what’s afflicting you, | 我不能说我相信你所受的折磨 |
[1:05:28] | but I think you believe. | 可是我知道你相信自己 |
[1:05:31] | And if you’re convinced an exorcism is what you need, | 如果你一定要驱魔 |
[1:05:35] | then who am I to turn you away? | 我怎么会赶你走呢? |
[1:05:36] | If you’d seen what I saw last night, you wouldn’t have any problem believing. | 如果你像我一样看到了昨晚发生的 你就会确信无疑 |
[1:05:41] | -So, why are we meeting here? -Because we need backup. | -我们来篮球馆干什么? -因为我们需要支援 |
[1:05:46] | I may be a man of God, but I’m not a miracle worker. | 我也许有上帝的能力 可我不是个万能的执行者 |
[1:05:54] | Good to see you, Joe. | 见到你真好 乔 |
[1:05:56] | -This is Casey. -Hey, nice to meet you. | -这是凯斯 -嗨 你好 |
[1:05:58] | -Mark. -Hey, Mark. | -马克 -嗨 马克 |
[1:06:00] | And this is Arthur Wyndham. | 这是阿瑟·温德姆 |
[1:06:01] | He is an Episcopal priest and a very, very dear friend of mine. | 他是教堂的牧师 也是我很要好的朋友 |
[1:06:05] | So you’ve done exorcisms? | 这么说 你做过驱魔吗? |
[1:06:07] | No, I studied the phenomenon, I did my dissertation on it back in college. | 没有 我研究过这个现象 我在大学的论文是关于驱魔的 |
[1:06:12] | Just wait a second. I’m not looking for a Christian exorcism here. | 等下 我不是来找基督教的驱魔 |
[1:06:15] | Fair enough. | 说得对 |
[1:06:17] | But there are certain elements to these kind of rites | 可是事实上对所有的宗教而言 |
[1:06:19] | that are pretty common to virtually all religions, | 有一些共同的仪式 |
[1:06:21] | and it’s these elements that I’m familiar with. | 而我对这些都很在行 |
[1:06:27] | You gotta understand, this thing that’s after you, | 你得明白 这些总萦绕在你身边的神秘之物 |
[1:06:31] | if it exists, it predates religion. It probably predates mankind. | 如果它真的存在 它比宗教还要早 甚至比人类还要早 |
[1:06:36] | It’s not as if there’s one kind of demon that is vulnerable to Jewish prayer, | 它不像那种 对犹太祷告感到恐惧的恶魔 |
[1:06:40] | or another that’s allergic to Christian or Muslim. It doesn’t actually work that way. | 对基督或者穆斯林害怕的恶灵之类 它完全是另外一回事 |
[1:06:44] | So the words in that book, they can’t help me. | 这么说那本书对我一点用没有 |
[1:06:46] | No, no, no. On the contrary, I think that it can, | 不 不 恰恰相反 我认为有用 |
[1:06:50] | but not in a way that you might think. | 但要换个方式想 |
[1:06:53] | Now you, you may not believe, | 现在你也许不相信 |
[1:06:55] | but your mother and your grandmother did. | 可是你的妈妈和祖母都信了 |
[1:06:59] | And it’s because of their belief that these words give us the best shot | 那是因为他们相信那本书… |
[1:07:06] | at driving this thing out. | 会帮我们解决一切的 |
[1:07:08] | I’ve translated what’s in the book, | 我已经翻译了那本书 |
[1:07:09] | so I’ll be leading the invocation and Arthur and a few others will be assisting us. | 那就由我来引导召唤阿瑟和别的人来协助 |
[1:07:13] | Yeah. Yeah, but before we get started, | 好的 不过在我们开始之前 |
[1:07:15] | there’s a few formalities that we have to get out of the way. | 我们得进行一个流程 |
[1:07:21] | Can I see your IDs, please? | 能看下你的身份证吗? |
[1:07:23] | I gotta verify that you’re of legal age to consent to this. | 我得确认你够法定年龄 才能做这件事 |
[1:07:27] | -All right. -You kidding? | -好 -你开玩笑的吧? |
[1:07:29] | -No. -No? | -没有 -没有? |
[1:07:30] | Not kidding. These are the forms, actually. I don’t know if they’re legally binding, | 没开玩笑 这都是形式 我不知道是否具有约束力 |
[1:07:36] | but we’re in murky waters here, just in case something does go wrong. | 不过咱们也是在迷雾中探路 所以可以以防万一 |
[1:07:42] | -Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[1:07:43] | -Great. So when do we do this? -Tomorrow night. Sabbath. | -太好了 我们什么时候开始? -明晚 在安息日 |
[1:07:49] | -At your synagogue? -Oh, no, no, no. | -在你的犹太会堂? -噢 不是 |
[1:07:51] | Given how unorthodox this all is, I think we’ll find another venue. | 既然这么异教化 我们就换个地方 |
[1:07:56] | Yeah, yeah. Is there somewhere that is particularly negative to you? | 没错 有什么地方让你特别抗拒吗? |
[1:08:01] | Somewhere that you may have incurred a lot of pain? | 什么地方让你遭受过巨大的痛苦? |
[1:08:45] | -Hell of a place to get religious, Sendak. -Cheery, isn’t it? | -这真是个充满宗教色彩的地方 森达克 -再适合不过了 |
[1:08:50] | This is Rick Hesse, he’s an EMT. | 这是里克·黑森 他是个急救医生 |
[1:08:53] | I thought it would be a good idea to have him here, just in case. | 有他在可以以防万一 |
[1:08:56] | Nice to meet you. -As for the other volunteers, | -你好 -至于别的志愿者 |
[1:08:59] | they’ve all been through some kind of hardship and they’re willing to help. | 他们都经历过一些困难 所以愿意提供帮助 |
[1:09:03] | Now, typically, a Jewish exorcism rite involves 10 people. | 一般来说 犹太人的驱魔仪式需要十个人参加 |
[1:09:06] | Why 10? | 为什么是十个人? |
[1:09:07] | 10 fingers, 10 commandments. | 人有十指 十诫 |
[1:09:10] | 10 is also the number of the Sephiroth, which are the known attributes of God. | 十也是塞菲罗斯的数字 它代表了上帝 |
[1:09:14] | The idea is that these 10 | 接下来要做的是 |
[1:09:16] | form a protective circle around the afflicted person. | 这十个受折磨的人围成一个保护圈 |
[1:09:19] | Yeah, once we get going, Casey will stand in the middle of the circle, | 然后 凯斯站在这个圈的正中 |
[1:09:23] | Sendak will read the original text in Hebrew, | 森达克会用希伯来语读原始文章 |
[1:09:26] | and the rest of you will follow me in English, call and response format. | 你们剩下的人跟着我用英语读 用问和答的方式 |
[1:09:29] | Now the heart of the ceremony is Psalm 91. Yoshev B’seter, the Psalm of Protection. | 仪式的核心部分是圣诗91页 |
[1:09:36] | At the beginning and the end of the invocation, I’ll sound the shofar, | 在祈祷的开始和结束时 我会吹这个东西 |
[1:09:40] | which is an animal horn used in religious ceremonies. | 它是动物的角 用于宗教的礼仪中 |
[1:09:43] | In this case, the sound is intended to shock the spirit hiding within the victim. | 在这种情况下 隐藏在受害者身体中的鬼魂 会被号声震吓到 |
[1:09:48] | Once the spirit is more compliant, then we can start drawing it out. | 一旦鬼魂变得屈从 我们就把它抓出来 |
[1:09:52] | That’s when the rest of us are the most vulnerable. | 剩余的人此时正处在最脆弱的时候 |
[1:09:55] | It wants Casey, but it will take any port in the storm. | 它想要凯斯 于是它会慌不择路 |
[1:09:59] | And remember, no matter what happens, once we’ve begun, | 记住 无论发生什么 驱魔一旦开始 |
[1:10:02] | the exorcism must be finished. Any questions? | 就要有始有终 有问题吗? |
[1:10:06] | Yeah, why are they bringing in a gurney? | 嗯 他们怎么把医院的床搬来了? |
[1:10:10] | The gurney is for Casey’s protection as well as ours. | 这是保护凯斯用的 也为了保护大家 |
[1:10:15] | Sometimes people thrash out, just a precaution. That’s all. | 有时人会失去自控能力 所以谨慎行事为好 仅此而已 |
[1:10:22] | All right then. Let’s get started. | 好了 开始吧 |
[1:10:42] | Are you sure you wanna go through with this? | 你确定要这么做吗? |
[1:10:44] | I just want this to be over. | 我想要了解这一切 |
[1:10:46] | My name is Arthur Wyndham, and this is the video record | 我是阿瑟·温德姆 这是为凯斯 贝尔顿进行的驱魔 |
[1:10:50] | of the attempted exorcism of Casey Beldon. | 而录制的录影带 |
[1:10:54] | We have the permission of the ecclesiastical authority who are praying for us. | 我们得到了教会的许可 它也正在为我们祈祷 |
[1:11:00] | Everyone participating tonight is here of their own free will, including Casey. | 包括凯斯之内 今晚的每个人都是自愿参加的 |
[1:11:05] | -Agreed? -Yes. | -同意吗? -同意 |
[1:11:07] | -Just for the camera. -Yes, this is what I want. | -对着镜头 -我同意 这就是我要的 |
[1:11:11] | Now, if… And this is a big if. | 现在 如果…这很重要 |
[1:11:14] | But assuming a spirit actually manifests itself on your person, | 如果魂灵附身于你 |
[1:11:17] | it may take the shape of a kind of bulge beneath the flesh. | 它会在你体内膨大 |
[1:11:22] | Now try not to be alarmed by this. | 别被它吓到 |
[1:11:23] | Even though we’re dealing with a spiritual phenomenon, | 尽管我们处理过鬼魂的事情 |
[1:11:26] | the entity still needs to be housed in some degree of physical mass. | 个体仍然需要被大众封装 |
[1:11:28] | So if your body produces a reaction like that, it means what we’re doing is working. | 如果你身体产生了那样的反应 那就说明起作用了 |
[1:11:33] | -I understand. -All right. | -明白 -那就好 |
[1:11:36] | Okay, so we’re gonna place this block in your mouth, | 我要把这个放到你嘴里 |
[1:11:39] | -so you don’t bite on your tongue. -Let’s just get on with this. | -防止你咬到舌头 -开始吧 |
[1:11:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:12:13] | The circle is now made whole and sacred. | 神圣的保护圈现在完整了 |
[1:12:32] | “In the name of Adonai, God of Israel. | “以上帝之名 以色列之王” |
[1:12:36] | “May Michael be by my right, Gabriel at my left, | “愿迈克尔在我之右 加布里埃尔在我之左” |
[1:12:41] | “Uriel before me, Raphael behind me. | “乌利尔在我之前 拉斐尔在我之后” |
[1:12:45] | “Beneath my feet the ground of God. “ | “在我足下 上帝之底” |
[1:12:58] | “I say to you of the Lord who is my refuge and my stronghold, | “我向你传达上帝之意 上帝是我的救赎 是我的全部” |
[1:13:04] | “my God in whom I trust, | “是我的信仰” |
[1:13:06] | “that he will save you from the fowler’s snare | “他会将你从圈套中拯救” |
[1:13:09] | “and destructive pestilence. “ | “从灾祸中幸免于难” |
[1:13:22] | “He will cover you with his feathers and you will find refuge under his wings. | “他会用丰满的羽毛保护你” |
[1:13:28] | “His truth will be your shield and armour. “ | “他的真理 是你的盾牌和铠甲” |
[1:13:40] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[1:13:45] | Don’t stop reading. | 继续读 |
[1:13:48] | “You will not fear the terror of the night nor the arrow that flies by day. “ | “你将不再恐惧夜晚和暗箭” |
[1:14:29] | The doorway is open. | 入口开了 |
[1:15:29] | Get me out of here! Come on! | 快替我解开! 快! |
[1:15:32] | -Get me out of here! Get me out! -Come on! | -快给我解开! 快! -快! |
[1:15:35] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[1:15:43] | No, no, no, wait. The page. | 不 不 等下 书页 |
[1:15:45] | What? Forget it! Let’s go! -We have to finish it. | -什么? 别管了! 快走吧! -我们得有始有终! |
[1:15:47] | Come on! | 快! |
[1:16:42] | Oh, God. Oh, God. I think he’s gone. | 噢 天哪 天哪 我猜他走了 |
[1:16:52] | No! | 不! |
[1:17:02] | No! | 不! |
[1:17:37] | Baby, we gotta go. Get up, baby. Come on. God. | 宝贝 咱们得赶紧离开这儿 起来啊 快啊 天哪 |
[1:17:41] | Baby. Baby, you’re hurting me. Mark, stop it. | 宝贝 你弄疼我了 马克 住手! |
[1:18:26] | Mark! | 马克! |
[1:18:48] | “… ten thousand at your right, | “…在你的右面有十万…” |
[1:18:49] | “but it will not come near you. | “但它不会靠近你” |
[1:18:52] | “No evil will befall you, no plague will come near thy dwelling. | “恶魔不会附身于你 灾难不会降临于你” |
[1:18:58] | “For he will command his angels in your behalf, | “因为上帝会将天使派临你身边” |
[1:19:01] | “to guide you in all your ways | “会全力引导你” |
[1:19:03] | -“that you will lift the stone. | “你举起巨石” |
[1:19:05] | “You will tread upon the lion and the cobra | “狠狠地砸向狮子和眼镜蛇” |
[1:19:08] | “and you will trample the great lion | “重重地踩踏那高傲的狮子” |
[1:19:10] | “and the serpent. | “以及眼镜蛇” |
[1:19:13] | “‘Because he loves me,’ says the Lord | “上帝说 因为他爱我” |
[1:19:19] | “And I will be with him in trouble | “遇到困难时 我与他同在” |
[1:19:21] | “And I will deliver him and honour him. | “我拯救他 尊敬他” |
[1:19:25] | “I satisfy him… “ | “满足他…” |
[1:19:55] | Casey. | 凯斯 |
[1:19:58] | Yeah. | 我在 |
[1:20:00] | -Did you stop him? -I think so. | -你阻止了他吗? -是的 |
[1:20:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:20:10] | Am I gonna keep falling forever? | 我会永远徘徊漂浮下去吗? |
[1:20:46] | Why now? | 为什么是现在? |
[1:20:47] | Why didn’t this start happening before? | 为什么之前没有发生? |
[1:21:02] | A little hormonal maybe, but you’re not crazy. | 也许是有点儿激素失调 但你肯定没疯 |
[1:21:17] | And it looks like double congratulations are in order. | 看似应该向你道双喜临门了 |
[1:21:23] | You’re carrying twins. | 你怀了双胞胎 |
[1:21:27] | Jumby wants to be born now. | 强比现在就要出生 |