时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:46] | – Where is she? – She’s in her studio. | -她在哪 -在她工作室里 |
[01:50] | She’s workin’. | 她在工作 |
[01:52] | Why hasn’t she come back? | 她怎么还不回来 |
[03:21] | It’s crap. It’s cra– Could you just turn that down a bit? | 胡说八道 你能把声音关小一点吗 |
[03:24] | – Please. I’m trying to concentrate… – What? | -拜托 我正努力集中注意力 -什么 |
[03:26] | on a very delicate operation, here. | 这手术很有难度 |
[03:27] | Blenders don’t have volume control. | 搅拌机没法控制音量 |
[03:29] | Well, that’s a pathetic excuse. Just turn it down, anyway. | 好吧 理由真差劲 不管怎样 把音量弄小点 |
[03:34] | Dad. Yeah. I did some research last night. | 爸爸 我昨晚做了些调查 |
[03:38] | – Yes? – On golden doodles. | -什么 -金毛和贵宾的串儿 |
[03:40] | -Oh, God– And they don’t shed. They’re hypoallergenic. | -拜托 -它们不掉毛 不容易导致过敏 |
[03:44] | -No, no– Listen, Hen. They’re really, really, really cute. | -不行 听着 亨利 -它们真的真的很可爱 |
[03:46] | We’re not having– Tell him. Tell him. | 我们不能养 你跟他说 |
[03:48] | – It’s the dog thing again. – But why, Dad? | -又纠结养狗的事了 -为什么啊 爸 |
[03:49] | We can’t have a dog because as I’ve said before, | 我们不能养狗 因为我说过了 |
[03:51] | all dogs make my throat close up, | 什么狗都让我喘不了气 |
[03:53] | so no air gets to my lungs, which makes me die. | 空气进不了我的肺部 我就完蛋了 |
[03:56] | So it’s– It’s undesirable. | 所以 不可能 |
[03:58] | But…Think of another pet. You know, you can have a, | 不过呢 你再想个别的宠物吧 比如 |
[04:00] | a cat, or a hamster. | 猫或仓鼠 |
[04:01] | Or… I don’t know what kids have these days. | 或者 我不知道现在的孩子们都养什么 |
[04:03] | Have a, have a vampire bat. | 养只吸血鬼蝙蝠 |
[04:06] | – Is that a promise? – Yes. That is a promise. | -这是承诺吗 -对 这是一个承诺 |
[04:09] | Like the, the promise of… | 就像是那次… |
[04:11] | a road trip, too? Just you and me? | 自驾游的承诺 只有你和我 |
[04:14] | That’s a low blow. That will happen. | 不带这么打击人的 会实现的 |
[04:17] | – Will it? – It will happen. | -会吗 -会的 |
[04:17] | Shit, my violin! | 我的小提琴 |
[04:20] | – Help me, please. – What is going on? | -帮帮我 -什么情况 |
[04:21] | I don’t know why I’m suddenly six years old. | 我不知道怎么突然变六岁了 |
[04:24] | Oh, God. All right. Why the tie, hmm? | 好吧 为什么打领带 |
[04:28] | Not another funeral? | 又参加葬礼吗 |
[04:30] | It’s The Turd’s idea. | 讨厌鬼的主意 |
[04:32] | And no, no. | 另外不是葬礼 |
[04:34] | Not all my patients die. | 不是我所有的病人都会死 |
[04:37] | Why are you so dressed up? What’s his name? | 你为什么盛装打扮 他叫什么名字 |
[04:40] | Ladies’ tea. Planning the fundraiser. | 太太们的下午茶 计划筹款活动 |
[04:43] | School auction. Did I mention I’m not going? | 学校拍卖会 我说过我不去了吗 |
[04:46] | – Oh, did I mention you are? – I think you’ll find I’m not, my love. | -我说过你会去吗 -我想你会知道我不去的 |
[04:49] | Isn’t it enough we give them tons of money anyway? | 我们给他们撒的钱还不够多吗 |
[04:51] | We actually don’t give them money. | 我们实际上不给他们钱 |
[04:52] | Well, your dad does, which is very sweet of him. | 你爸会给 他真是太贴心了 |
[04:55] | Which reminds me, we have dinner with him next Thursday. | 说到这个 我们下周四和他一起吃晚饭 |
[04:57] | Right. So I have Reardon and your dad in the same week. | 好吧 所以一周之内我得去里尔登还得见你爸 |
[04:59] | I’m just the luckiest girl in New York. | 我是纽约最幸运的宝宝 |
[05:03] | Don’t you like Reardon? | 你不喜欢里尔登吗 |
[05:04] | Well, do you like Reardon? You, you like your school? | 你喜欢里尔登吗 你喜欢你的学校 |
[05:06] | Yeah. | 喜欢 |
[05:08] | – And I love it. Go on, kiss your mom. We have to go. – Mom… | -那我也喜欢 去亲亲你妈 -妈 |
[05:10] | No, I’m not kissing Mom. You do it. | 不要 我才不亲老妈了 你自己亲吧 |
[05:12] | You need to clean this up. | 你得把这个清理干净 |
[05:13] | I’m not doing this every single morning. | 我不能每天早上都清理这个 |
[05:14] | No, no, I want to kiss you. I like this. | 不 我想吻你 我喜欢 |
[05:17] | Yeah. Right. | 好了 |
[05:18] | – Henry? Henry? – What? | -亨利 亨利 -什么 |
[05:20] | No more smoothies. You never, ever clean up… | 你不许吃冰沙了 你从来都不清洗 |
[05:23] | All right, here’s a question and don’t lie. | 好吧 问你个问题 别撒谎 |
[05:25] | Did you, in fact, practice that thing at all this week? | 你这周练过这玩意吗 |
[05:28] | – Because I heard nothing. – No, I practiced. | -因为我没听见动静啊 -我练习过 |
[05:30] | – Really? – Yeah. I swear. | -真的 -嗯 不骗你 |
[05:34] | Do you know, he doesn’t even think I’m any good. Mr. Rosenbaum. | 你知道吗 他觉得我根本不行 罗森鲍姆先生 |
[05:38] | He actually said that, did he? | 他真是这么说的吗 |
[05:39] | No. It’s not that he says it. | 不 他没这么说 |
[05:42] | It just– He used to say a lot more good stuff. | 只是 他总是说些好听的 |
[05:46] | I mean, sometimes with the looks he gives me, | 但有时从他看我的眼神来说 |
[05:48] | I-I think he wants me to quit. | 我觉得他想让我退出 |
[05:50] | Well, is it possible that, as your mom might say– | 有没有可能像你妈妈说的那样 |
[05:53] | You’re actually projecting that sentiment. | 你实际上是在表达这种情绪 |
[05:55] | Because somewhere deep down, | 因为在你的内心深处 |
[05:57] | in the bowels of your teenage psyche, | 在你十几岁的心灵深处 |
[06:00] | you actually want to give it up. | 你其实是想放弃 |
[06:01] | I don’t want to give up. I love violin. | 我不想放弃 我喜欢小提琴 |
[06:04] | Okay, well, that’s great then. | 好吧 那太好了 |
[06:05] | You know, Rosenbaum, he’s an unhappy man. | 你知道吗 罗森鲍姆 他是个不快乐的人 |
[06:07] | It is never a good idea | 通过不快乐的人 |
[06:09] | to take measure of ourselves | 来衡量我们自己 |
[06:10] | through the eyes of the joyless. | 不是个好主意 |
[06:12] | Well, you can be joyless. | 好吧 你可以不快乐 |
[06:16] | – Beg your pardon? – Yeah. | -你说什么 -是啊 |
[06:18] | You can be joyless when you’re…When you’re stressed. | 当你有压力的时候 你可能会不快乐 |
[06:21] | Do I seem stressed a lot? | 我看起来压力很大吗 |
[06:23] | Some… lately. | 最近有点 |
[06:27] | Brilliant. Well, now… | 太棒了 好吧 现在 |
[06:28] | Now I’m stressed about being stressed, so… | 我因为压力而感到有压力 所以 |
[06:31] | – Thank you very much. – You’re welcome. | -非常感谢你 -不客气 |
[06:33] | You don’t, you don’t play your violin for Rosenbaum, anyway. | 你又不是为了罗森鲍姆拉小提琴 |
[06:35] | You owe him your respect and your hard work, | 你是该尊重他 该努力 |
[06:38] | but in the end, your relationship with song | 但最后 你和歌曲的关系 |
[06:40] | is between you and your music. | 就是你和音乐的关系 |
[06:42] | – Got it. – Right. And you’re brilliant, okay? | -知道了 -好 你很棒的 |
[06:45] | So fuck Rosenbaum. | 去他妈的罗森鲍姆 |
[06:46] | – I’m telling Mom you said that. – Take your violin, | -我告诉妈妈你这么说的 -拿起你的小提琴 |
[06:48] | – and shove it up his Rosen-bum cheeks, okay? – Dad… | -抽他丫的罗森鲍姆吧 -爸爸 |
[07:12] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[07:16] | Rebecca Harkness has arrived way too early. | 丽贝卡·哈克尼斯特别早就来了 |
[07:19] | Great. | 好的 |
[07:20] | It just doesn’t make any sense to me. | 我真的想不明白 |
[07:23] | One minute, he’s attentive, loving. | 上一分钟 他细心又有爱 |
[07:25] | The next minute, he’s borderline abusive. | 下一分钟 他几乎是在辱骂 |
[07:28] | I got both swings last night. The full pendulum. | 昨晚我承受两种情绪 就像钟摆 |
[07:32] | And fucking forbid I call him bipolar. I mean… | 还不许我说他躁郁症 |
[07:37] | Fucking forbid! | 他妈的不许 |
[07:39] | So you’re back to thinking that he’s, um, that he’s bipolar. | 所以你又开始认为他是躁郁症 |
[07:43] | I don’t know. The mood swings… | 我不知道 那种情绪波动 |
[07:46] | What do you think? | 你怎么认为 |
[07:49] | Well, I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[07:51] | – I only know you. – Meaning? | -我只认识你 -什么意思 |
[07:57] | – Do not give me that look. – This is your third marriage. Isn’t it? | -别那样看我 -这是你的第三次婚姻 不是吗 |
[08:01] | So, what, we’re keeping score? | 怎么着 还得计数的 |
[08:03] | No. No, I’m just… | 不 不 我只是 |
[08:06] | – I’m not doing that. – Okay, this is going somewhere, | -我不会那么做的 -好吧 情况有所进展 |
[08:08] | and I’m not exactly sure where, | 但我不确定是什么进展 |
[08:09] | other than a direction not in my favor. So just say it. | 除了对我不利的方向之外 你就说吧 |
[08:14] | – Say it! I pay you. Say it. – Reb– | -说啊 我付钱给你 说吧 -丽贝卡 |
[08:17] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[08:21] | I have met few people more discriminating than you. | 你是我见过的最有鉴别能力的人 |
[08:25] | You read 100 Yelp reviews | 在选择铺地毯的人之前 |
[08:27] | before choosing someone to install your carpet. | 你得先看上百条网站评价 |
[08:29] | Am I right? You, you try on 20 pairs of shoes | 我说得对吗 你试了20双鞋 |
[08:32] | before making a choice. | 才做出决定 |
[08:34] | You do background checks on your hair colorist. | 你对你的染发师做背景调查 |
[08:36] | You did a background check on me, no doubt. | 毫无疑问 你对我做了背景调查 |
[08:38] | You vet everything. Everything. | 你什么都检查过 什么都查 |
[08:40] | – Which is fine. I mean, that’s appropriate. – But… | -这很好 这样做没问题 -但是 |
[08:44] | But an attractive man comes along, | 但是一个有魅力的男人出现了 |
[08:47] | and shows an interest in you, and judgment be gone. | 对你表现出兴趣 你的判断力就消失了 |
[08:50] | No. That is not what is happening. | 不 不是这样的 |
[08:52] | I mean, the day that you met Kevin, you floated into this office. | 你认识凯文那天 你走进了这间办公室 |
[08:56] | It was an appointment that was made to deal | 那次约诊是为了解决 |
[08:57] | with the anguish of husband number two, | 你第二任丈夫给你的痛苦 |
[09:00] | only to declare that you’d met husband number three. | 结果成了宣布你认识了第三任丈夫 |
[09:03] | So, I’m saying… | 所以 我是说 |
[09:06] | Maybe it’s possible… | 也许有可能 |
[09:09] | that you’re less of a victim of Kevin’s moods | 你不是凯文情绪的受害者 |
[09:11] | than you are of your own. | 而是你自己情绪的受害者 |
[09:12] | So, excuse me, this is my fault? | 不好意思 这是我的错 |
[09:14] | – No. – It is. You’re blaming me. | -不 -就是 你在怪我 |
[09:17] | I’m not blaming you. | 我没有怪你 |
[09:17] | I’m just saying there’s a particular type of person | 我只是想说你想和 |
[09:20] | that you want to be with, | 特定类型的人在一起 |
[09:21] | and maybe you’re a little too quick | 也许你有点太快了 |
[09:22] | to see that person in the men that you meet, | 在你遇到的男人中找到那个人 |
[09:25] | instead of seeing what’s actually there. | 而没有看清真实情况 |
[09:31] | Well, i’ll probably Never see her again | 好吧 我可能再也见不到她了 |
[09:33] | Because they hire you to give them the hard truths, | 因为她们雇你来告诉她们真相 |
[09:36] | And then, then they fire you for delivering them. | 然后 又因为你说了真相而解雇你 |
[09:39] | Well, just– just up your prices. | 好吧 你就把价格提高 |
[09:41] | The more exclusive you seem, the more she’ll come begging. | 你越高不可攀 她就会越上赶着你 |
[09:45] | I have some bad news. | 我有个坏消息 |
[09:47] | The, um, | 就是 |
[09:48] | the dress code for the fundraiser is fancy-glam. | 募捐活动的着装要求很花哨 |
[09:52] | I’m not wearing a tux. | 我可不穿燕尾服 |
[09:53] | Listen, this is for Henry’s school. | 听着 这是给亨利的学校 |
[09:55] | If I can tough out a ladies’ tea, | 如果我能忍受太太们的下午茶 |
[09:58] | you can stomach one fundraiser. For Henry. | 你就能忍受一次募捐 都是为了亨利 |
[10:01] | I will do it. But not for Henry’s school. | 我同意 但不是为了亨利的学校 |
[10:03] | I will do it for you. | 我是为了你 |
[10:06] | Because you’re hot. | 因为你很性感 |
[10:07] | Anyway, I’m here. Okay? | 都行 我到了 好吗 |
[10:10] | Later, smart ass. | 晚点见 就会耍嘴皮子 |
[10:12] | Yeah, later. Bye. | 晚点见 拜拜 |
[10:19] | Come in. | 进来 |
[10:22] | – Let me take your coat. – Yes. | -把你外套给我 -好的 |
[10:26] | They’re waiting for you upstairs. | 她们在楼上等你 |
[10:30] | – Hello! – Sorry I’m late. | -你好 -对不起 我迟到了 |
[10:32] | Not a problem. | 没关系 |
[10:35] | We have a new mom. | 来了一个新妈妈 |
[10:36] | A Scholarship. | 靠奖学金的 |
[10:38] | She brought her infant. She’s changing her in the bathroom. | 她带了个婴儿 正在卫生间给她换衣服 |
[10:40] | You look fabulous. | 你看起来好美 |
[10:42] | – Oh, hi, Grace. – Hi. | -你好格蕾丝 -你好 |
[10:43] | Is she, uh, on the committee? | 她是委员会成员吗 |
[10:45] | Uh, wants to be an involved parent. | 想成为一个有责任感的家长 |
[10:48] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:51] | Did any of you even know that she was coming? | 你们有人知道她要来吗 |
[10:53] | I mean, I’m usually the first one to learn of anything. | 通常有情况我是第一个知道的 |
[10:56] | People can’t wait to tell me stuff. | 大家都迫不及待地想跟我先说 |
[10:57] | Because you’re so quick to disapprove. | 因为你特别快就会否定 |
[10:59] | Well, exactly. | 嗯 没错 |
[11:02] | All right, we should get going here. Sorry! | 好吧 我们该开始了 对不起 |
[11:05] | She’s a bit nervous. | 她有点紧张 |
[11:06] | She’s back to being the auctioneer. | 她又当起了拍卖师 |
[11:09] | I thought you got the guy from Sotheby’s. | 我以为你找了苏士比拍卖行的人 |
[11:10] | No, he dropped out. We’ll be fine. | 不 他退出了 我们没问题的 |
[11:12] | I’ve done this before. | 我以前做过 |
[11:15] | I’m Grace Fraser. | 我是格雷丝·弗雷泽 |
[11:17] | Elena Alves. Nice to meet you. | 埃琳娜·阿尔维斯 很高兴认识你 |
[11:19] | Elena has a boy in fourth grade? | 埃琳娜有个四年级的男孩 |
[11:21] | You said his name was Miguel? | 你说他叫米格尔 |
[11:23] | – Yeah, yeah. – Your baby’s gorgeous. | -是的没错 -你孩子真漂亮 |
[11:26] | – Thank you. – Hello. Boy or girl? | -谢谢 -你好 男孩还是女孩 |
[11:27] | Girl. Teresa. | 女孩 特蕾莎 |
[11:29] | Teresa. | 特蕾莎 |
[11:30] | – I love your eyelashes. – Okay, come on, folks. | -我爱你的睫毛 -好了 开始吧各位 |
[11:33] | The auction’s tomorrow. | 明天的拍卖会 |
[11:34] | Thank you so much for letting me join. | 非常感谢你们让我加入 |
[11:36] | Are you kidding? We’re happy to get all the help we can. | 说什么呢 有人帮忙我们来者不拒 |
[11:39] | That you even have the time with two kids. | 你带两个孩子还能有时间呢 |
[11:42] | – I have twins. So regret it. – Jolene! | -我有双胞胎 可后悔了 -乔琳 |
[11:46] | I mean, they’re so much work, right? | 我是说工作量很大对吧 |
[11:48] | Okay, let’s, uh… | 好了 我们 |
[11:51] | – let’s rank the items. – Yes. | -我们把物品列一下 -嗯 |
[11:52] | We’ll start with the least expensive. | 我们先从最便宜的开始 |
[11:54] | Work our way up to the… the big tickets. | 循序渐进到最贵的 |
[11:57] | There’s a lot of stuff here. | 东西还真不少啊 |
[11:59] | – Well, we have over 200 people confirmed coming. – That’s a record. | -我们已经确认有200多人来了 -破纪录了 |
[12:02] | Thanks to the Spensers lending us their home. | 多亏了斯宾塞夫妇借给我们地方用 |
[12:05] | I did a walk-through yesterday. Oh, my God. | 我昨天逛了一圈 我的天啊 |
[12:07] | Did you see the David Hockneys? | 你看到大卫·霍克尼的作品了吗 |
[12:08] | Two of them, on facing walls in the dining room. | 其中两张 挂在餐厅正对的墙上 |
[12:10] | – And what about Suki’s closet? – Oh, I’ll get there. | -苏姬的衣橱呢 -我会去的 |
[12:13] | – Maybe Monday night, with any luck. – Yes! | -如果运气好的话 可能周一晚上 -好 |
[12:16] | – Okay, let’s do this. – Okay! | -好了 开始吧 -好 |
[12:18] | We got four separate stays in the Hamptons. | 我们有四晚汉普顿斯 |
[12:21] | A pair in Vail and Aspen. | 两晚阿斯比和维尔地区 |
[12:23] | A cooking lesson at Tribeca for eight. | 在翠贝卡的八天烹饪课 |
[12:25] | You never know how much those go for. | 你可不知道这些要花多少钱 |
[12:27] | Stem-cell facelift. | 干细胞整容 |
[12:28] | Does anybody really believe in those? | 真有人相信这些吗 |
[12:30] | Kathy Sennot got one. Did not work. | 凯西·森做过一次 没用 |
[12:32] | We have a bunch of consults. A college admissions counselor. | 我们有一群顾问 大学招生顾问 |
[12:35] | A pre-school admissions counselor. | 学前教育招生顾问 |
[12:37] | A genealogist that’ll come to your house. | 一位系谱专家会去你家 |
[12:38] | That could actually go. | 这是可以的 |
[12:40] | I don’t see any artists. Where are the artists? | 我没有看到任何艺术家 艺术家们在哪里 |
[12:42] | Are you saying we can’t scratch up | 你是说整个纽约市 |
[12:43] | one lousy playwright in all of New York City? | 我们连个差劲的剧作家都找不到 |
[12:46] | Grace, maybe you could donate a therapy session. | 格蕾丝 也许你可以捐个心理辅导课程 |
[12:48] | I am not doing that. That is not happening. | 我不要 这可不行 |
[12:51] | Why not? “Do I hear $500 on saving your marriage?” | 为什么不行 “我听说花500元就能挽救婚姻” |
[12:54] | 500, and I will throw in my husband. | 500 我送我老公去 |
[12:56] | Grace, you know what would be awesome? | 格蕾丝 你知道怎么样会很棒吗 |
[12:58] | I think Jonathan would be a huge get. | 我想乔纳森会是个大卖点 |
[12:59] | You want to auction Jonathan? | 你想拍卖乔纳森 |
[13:01] | – Well… – Yes! I’m putting him up. | -嗯… -可以 我要把他放上去 |
[13:04] | Grace’s husband is a doctor. | 格蕾丝的丈夫是个医生 |
[13:06] | He was featured in “New York” magazine. | 他上了《纽约》杂志的特辑 |
[13:08] | He’s an oncologist, Sally. Who’s gonna bid on cancer? | 他是研究肿瘤的 莎莉 谁会竞标癌症啊 |
[13:12] | A private, after-hours tour at the Guggenheim. | 古根海姆博物馆闭馆后私下参观 |
[13:15] | They’re doing the Salon de la Rose Croix. | 他们要办玫瑰十字沙龙 |
[13:18] | You know, I was just there on Tuesday for the Chagall exhibit. | 我周二刚去看夏加尔的展览 |
[13:21] | I swear, I actually felt light-headed. | 我发誓 我真的感到头晕 |
[13:24] | I don’t really get Chagall. | 我不太喜欢夏加尔 |
[13:25] | I mean, who doesn’t get Chagall? | 有谁不喜欢夏加尔啊 |
[13:28] | Me. One minute he’s a modernist. | 我啊 前一分钟他还是现代派 |
[13:31] | Then it’s stained glass. The guy’s all over the place. | 然后就是彩色玻璃 到处都是那家伙 |
[13:34] | If he were alive today, they’d put him on Prozac… | 如果他今天还活着 他得喝百忧解抗抑郁 |
[13:58] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[14:01] | Tell me that wasn’t odd. My God! | 这还不奇怪啊 我的天 |
[14:04] | She was just feeding her child. | 她只是在喂孩子 |
[14:07] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不是的 |
[14:08] | There was definitely something more going on. | 肯定还有其他情况 |
[14:10] | – Excuse me. – Like what? | -不好意思 -比如 |
[14:12] | Like she was… | 比如她是 |
[14:13] | Point! Point your foot! | 踮脚尖 踮脚尖 |
[14:16] | Like she was being passive-aggressive about it. | 好像她就是在消极反抗 |
[14:18] | You didn’t get that? | 你不觉得吗 |
[14:20] | No. | 没有 |
[14:21] | You know, I’ve seen her at the school before. | 知道吗 我以前在学校见过她 |
[14:24] | Sitting across the street On one of those benches. | 坐在街对面的长椅上 |
[14:32] | After she drops her son off, She just sits there. | 她送儿子下车后 她就坐在那里 |
[14:36] | With the baby? | 带着孩子 |
[14:38] | Well now with the baby. Before when she was pregnant. | 现在是带着孩子 在她怀孕之前 |
[14:40] | She wouldn’t even be reading a book. | 她甚至连本书都不看的 |
[14:42] | I feel like telling her, “You live in New York. | 我想告诉她 你住在纽约 |
[14:44] | It is a crime not to be frantically busy.” Who just… | 不忙是犯法的 谁能就那么 |
[14:47] | Sits around quietly? | 呆坐着 |
[14:49] | What an unfathomable state of being. | 多么深不可测的状态啊 |
[14:52] | Albeit with… | 尽管… |
[14:54] | spectacular breasts. | 胸部可是够大的 |
[14:57] | – You’re bad. – Oh, my god. They were beautiful. | -你真够坏的 -我天 可是真好看啊 |
[15:00] | Up, up, up, up, up. | 往上 往上 |
[15:02] | Up, up, tall. Get your– Tall. | 往上 高点 高点 |
[15:03] | Shoulders down. Shoulders down. | 肩膀压低 肩膀压低 |
[15:05] | Stop smiling. Stop smiling! | 别笑 别笑了 |
[15:32] | Elena, what’s wrong? | 埃琳娜 怎么了 |
[15:41] | It was hostile. It just was. | 这就是敌意 就是 |
[15:45] | But I don’t blame her. I mean, we were talking about art. | 但我不怪她 我们当时在谈论艺术 |
[15:47] | We were talking about money. It was, it was pretty vulgar. | 我们当时说的都是钱 非常俗不可耐 |
[15:51] | And she was just trying to say, “Hey, here I am. | 她就好像在表达 看到我没 |
[15:53] | “I’m a real, real woman. I’m a real mom. | 我是个真正的女人 我是个真正的妈妈 |
[15:55] | I’m struggling, and…” | 我在挣扎 而且 |
[15:58] | I don’t know. Sometimes I think we should move out of the city. | 说不好 有时候我觉得我们应该离开这座城市 |
[16:03] | Said the most New York person I’ve ever met in my life. | 我这辈子见过的最纽约的人如是说 |
[16:07] | No, but don’t you worry sometimes | 不 但你有时不担心 |
[16:09] | that you’re raising your son in a bubble? | 你把你儿子养在一个泡泡里 |
[16:11] | I thought that was the whole | 我以为这就是 |
[16:12] | essence of modern parenting, isn’t it? | 现代育儿的精髓 不是吗 |
[16:14] | Keep them protected from reality for as long as possible | 尽可能让他们远离现实 |
[16:16] | so that when they finally emerge, | 这样当现实最终浮现时 |
[16:18] | they can’t cope and end up self-harming. | 他们无法应对 最后自残 |
[16:20] | I thought we were doing really well at that. | 我觉得我们在这方面做得很好 |
[16:23] | What about Schenectady, huh? | 斯克内克塔迪市怎么样 |
[16:26] | – I’ve heard nice things about Schenectady. – It sounds horrible. | -我听说斯克内克塔迪不错 -听起来就可怕 |
[16:30] | Even phonetically. | 读着都可怕 |
[16:32] | So, is this a serious conversation? | 咱俩这谈话是认真的吗 |
[16:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:36] | Yep. Manhattan is a lonely place. | 是的 曼哈顿是一个孤独的地方 |
[16:39] | I mean, when you think about it, | 当想起它的时候 |
[16:41] | we don’t have a lot of close friends. | 我们都没什么亲密的朋友 |
[16:43] | Well, that’s only ’cause we hate everyone. | 好吧 那只是因为我们恨所有人 |
[16:46] | You hate everyone. I don’t. | 你恨所有人 我可不是 |
[16:49] | I wouldn’t call us isolated. | 我不会说我们是孤立的 |
[16:51] | Our days are stuffed with people and their problems. | 我们的生活充满了人和他们的问题 |
[16:53] | I mean, we’re right up close with them at their most vulnerable. | 我们就在他们最脆弱的地方 |
[16:57] | It’s not a conventional social life, | 这不是传统的社交生活 |
[16:58] | but in terms of meaningful human interaction, | 但就有意义的人际互动而言 |
[17:00] | I would say we did very well. | 我想说我们做得很好 |
[17:04] | I don’t like you being lonely. | 我不喜欢你孤独 |
[17:09] | You lonely in there? | 你在里面寂寞吗 |
[17:12] | Would you like some company? | 你需要人陪吗 |
[17:15] | Would you like to be washed? | 你想洗个澡吗 |
[17:17] | Grace, Dr. Fraser, with his magic hands. | 格蕾丝 弗雷泽医生 用他的魔法之手 |
[17:21] | Shall I get my rubber gloves? | 我要拿我的橡胶手套吗 |
[17:23] | – Come on. Come in. – I’m coming, Grace. | -来吧 进来 -我来了 格蕾丝 |
[18:16] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[18:20] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[18:22] | – We met at the fundraiser committee. – Yes, yes. Of course. | -我们在筹款委员会见过面 -是的 当然 |
[18:25] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[18:26] | – I’m, I’m well. – Good. | -我很好 -那好 |
[18:30] | Thank you so much for making me feel so welcome. | 非常感谢你让我感到如此受欢迎 |
[18:35] | The other women… | 其他女人嘛 |
[18:37] | I don’t know, I felt like an intruder. | 我觉得自己像个外人 |
[18:40] | But you made me feel at home. So… | 但你让我有宾至如归的感觉 所以 |
[18:44] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[18:46] | Well, I know that, | 我知道 |
[18:49] | Everybody was very happy to have you there. | 大家都很高兴有你参加 |
[18:51] | We need all the help we can get. | 所有的帮助我们都来者不拒 |
[18:58] | How can I help? | 我怎么帮忙呢 |
[19:02] | ‘Cause nobody actually made me do anything. | 因为没人让我做事 |
[19:06] | I suppose… | 我想 |
[19:08] | because most of the work was already done, and… | 是因为大部分的工作已经完成了 |
[19:12] | And you were occupied with your sweet baby. | 你得顾着你可爱的宝宝 |
[19:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:17] | But I want to be a part of it. | 但我想成为其中一份子 |
[19:20] | At school. | 在学校 |
[19:23] | I really do. | 我真的想 |
[19:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:29] | I really do. | 我真的想 |
[19:45] | She was just standing there. | 她就站在那里 |
[19:48] | Naked. | 赤身裸体 |
[19:51] | – Yeah? – I’m all for women being comfortable with their bodies, | -是吗 -我完全赞成女人对自己身体感到舒服 |
[19:55] | but it was… | 但当时 |
[19:58] | – Weird. – Good weird? | -有点奇怪 -正常的那种吗 |
[20:01] | Were you a little bit… | 你有没有一点 |
[20:03] | St– Aroused? | 兴奋 |
[20:05] | – No. – Oh, Christ. We’re nearly there. | -才没有 -天哪 我们快到了 |
[20:07] | The sooner we can get out, the better. | 我们越快出来越好 |
[20:08] | Look, I’ve got that early flight to Cleveland. | 我得搭去克利夫兰的早班机 |
[20:11] | When do you get back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[20:13] | Possibly tomorrow night, if I can get away, | 可能明天晚上 如果我能脱身 |
[20:16] | but you know, I do hate to forfeit my Hyatt reward points. | 但你知道 我不想失去凯悦酒店的奖励积分 |
[20:19] | And that’s how you get the complimentary breakfast, Grace. | 你就是这样得到免费早餐的 格蕾丝 |
[20:22] | Okay, here we are. | 好了 我们到了 |
[20:23] | Slump, dread, sob… | 沮丧 恐惧 哭泣 |
[20:25] | – Despair… – Look at me. | -绝望 -看看我 |
[20:31] | I’m very proud of my wife. Come on. | 我为我妻子感到骄傲 来吧 |
[20:41] | Oh, Christ. They’re coming. | 天哪 他们来了 |
[20:43] | Hold the elevator! | 按住电梯 |
[20:44] | Sorry. Sorry! Just– | 不好意思 没按住 |
[20:48] | – Couldn’t face it. – You’re so bad. | -无法面对 -你太坏了 |
[20:52] | Profound, and existential dread. | 深刻存在的恐惧 |
[21:03] | – May I take your coat? – Thank you. | -我可以帮你拿外套吗 -感谢 |
[21:05] | Thank you. | 感谢 |
[21:10] | Thanks. Thank you. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[21:19] | – Champagne? – Thank you. | -香槟 -感谢 |
[21:21] | Thank God. Thank you. I love you very much. | 太好了 非常感谢 爱死你了 |
[21:25] | I thought there was gonna be some glam. I didn’t think this much. | 我还以为会多精彩呢 没想到是这场面 |
[21:30] | Can we hide? | 我们能躲起来吗 |
[21:31] | Let’s go and pretend to be interested in those Hockneys, mm? | 我们去假装对那些霍克尼作品感兴趣吧 |
[21:34] | No, we’re stuck here for a bit. | 不行 我们得在这待会 |
[21:36] | We have to have cocktails with the headmaster first. | 我们得先和校长喝鸡尾酒 |
[21:38] | – Come on. – Oh, Christ. | -来吧 -天啊 |
[21:39] | – Robert. – Hi. Grace. | -罗伯特 -你好 格蕾丝 |
[21:42] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[21:43] | Oh, thank you both so much for coming. | 感谢两位到场 |
[21:45] | – There you are. – It’s a– | -你们在这 -真是一个 |
[21:47] | – Dad? – Hello. | -爸 -你好 |
[21:48] | Franklin. | 富兰克林 |
[21:49] | Such an honor and a privilege, sir. | 真是荣幸 先生 |
[21:51] | – You left out “thrill.” – Yes, I did. | -你忘了说激动 -是的 是的 |
[21:55] | – Well, thank you for coming. – I’m not coming. I’m going. | -好吧 谢谢你来 -我不是来而是要走 |
[21:59] | – Really? Now? – I bid on the silent auction. | -现在就走吗 -我在无声拍卖中竞价了 |
[22:02] | I’m apt to win one of Henry Ford’s original dipsticks. | 我很有可能赢得亨利·迪普姆的原作之一 |
[22:07] | I would like to be long gone before that happens. | 我得趁竞标成功之前赶紧走人 |
[22:10] | – Jonathan. – Franklin. | -乔纳森 -富兰克林 |
[22:12] | – You’re looking well. – I am? | -你看着状态不错 -是吗 |
[22:14] | Uh, very surprising. Thank you. | 真没想到 非常感谢 |
[22:16] | – Dinner Thursday? – Absolutely. | -星期四吃晚饭 -当然 |
[22:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:20] | Hi, darling. | 你好亲爱的 |
[22:23] | – Jonathan. – Franklin. | -乔纳森 -富兰克林 |
[22:24] | You’re not gonna fucking believe this. | 你简直没法相信 |
[22:26] | – What? – They’re not even here. | -什么 -他们竟然没来 |
[22:28] | – Who? – The Spensers. | -谁啊 -斯宾塞夫妇 |
[22:31] | What, you don’t think that’s rude? | 什么 你不觉得这样很无礼吗 |
[22:33] | We could take it as rude or it could be, | 我们可以视为无礼 或者可以视为 |
[22:35] | “While we’re gonna be out of town, | 我们要出城了 |
[22:37] | happy to let you use our palace.” | 有幸各位使用我们的宫殿 |
[22:39] | Can’t you ever just be not nice? | 你就不能别那么善解人意吗 |
[22:42] | Oh, she can, I promise you. | 她能 我向你保证 |
[22:43] | You hear those fucks didn’t show? | 你们知道那些混球没来吧 |
[22:45] | It’s a fabulous turnout. I was worried that people wouldn’t show, | 到场率真不错 我还担心没人来呢 |
[22:47] | and it seems that absolutely everybody is here, so we can relax. | 似乎都到齐了 我们可以放松一下了 |
[22:53] | There she is. | 她在那 |
[22:54] | Our lactator-in-chief. | 我们的首席哺乳师 |
[22:56] | She looks a bit uncomfortable. | 她看起来有点不舒服 |
[22:58] | That’s the mom I was telling you about. | 她就是我跟你说的那个妈妈 |
[23:01] | Oh, that’s her? | 就是她啊 |
[23:02] | – The nudist? – I want those boobs. | -那位裸体主义者 -我想要那对胸 |
[23:04] | You know, we should go talk to her. | 我们应该去找她谈谈 |
[23:06] | She must be feeling so awkward. | 她一定觉得很尴尬 |
[23:08] | Actually, she seems okay. | 其实她看起来还好 |
[23:10] | Mm, maybe better than okay. | 可能不止还好呢 |
[23:13] | – Am I missing something? – Look at the men. | -我错过什么了吗 -看看那个男的 |
[23:16] | Like Pavlov’s dogs. | 就像巴甫洛夫的狗 |
[23:17] | Grace, I, I think she might be looking at you. | 格蕾丝 我想她可能在看着你 |
[23:21] | Really? Is she? | 是吗 她看我呢 |
[23:24] | – Uh, yeah. I think she is. – Well, here you all are. | -是的 我想她是的 -你们都来了 |
[23:27] | I think they’d like to get started. It’s bidding time. | 我想他们应该开始了 投标时间到了 |
[23:29] | – Start herding the people. – All right. Here we go. | -赶紧组织人 -好吧 我们开始吧 |
[23:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:34] | Is that enough? We’ve put in an appearance. | 可以了吗 我们都到场了 |
[23:35] | – Can we go? – Would you stop? | -能走了吗 -别说了 |
[23:38] | I’ll make it up to you later. | 我晚点会补偿你的 |
[23:40] | Make it up to me now. Let’s find a room. They must have a few. | 现在就补偿我吧 我们找个房间吧 这肯定有 |
[23:44] | – You’re so bad. – Come on. In Suki’s closet. | -你太坏了 -来吧 苏姬的衣橱 |
[23:47] | – In Suki’s clothes. Both of us. – Stop! | -穿苏姬的衣服 我们一起 -别说了 |
[23:49] | Make an Englishman happy. Come on. | 让英国人高兴 来吧 |
[23:55] | – You know what I love about this? – What? | -你知道我喜欢这里什么吗 -什么 |
[23:57] | You could never tell they were rich. | 你永远看不出他们很有钱 |
[23:58] | It’s all so classy and understated. | 这一切都是那么优雅和低调 |
[24:01] | Hi. We’re ready to start. Welcome, welcome, welcome. | 各位 我们要开始了 非常欢迎 |
[24:05] | I’m Sally Maybury, head of the auction committee, | 我是莎莉•梅普里 拍卖委员会的负责人 |
[24:07] | for our wonderful Reardon School! | 为了我们美好的里尔顿学校 |
[24:13] | We have a positively fabulous afternoon in store for you. | 我们为大家准备了美妙的下午 |
[24:17] | Now, some of you might be thinking, | 现在 你们中的一些人可能会想 |
[24:20] | “Don’t I already pay enough in tuition?” | 我不是已经交够学费了吗 |
[24:23] | Damn right! | 可不是嘛 |
[24:24] | Yes. Of course you do. Yes, I feel the same way. | 是的 当然交够了 我也有同感 |
[24:28] | But, it is our responsibility | 但是 这是我们的责任 |
[24:30] | to make sure that Reardon can accept | 以确保里尔登学校能录取 |
[24:32] | the students it wants to accept, | 它想录取的学生 |
[24:34] | and that those students are able to attend, | 还有那些可以入校的学生 |
[24:37] | despite their financial circumstances, | 不论他们的经济条件如何 |
[24:39] | ensuring that the name Reardon is always synonymous with… | 确保一提到里尔登这个名字就能想到 |
[24:43] | Diversity! | 多样性 |
[24:48] | And of course, we have to make sure that our teachers are so well paid | 当然 我们必须保证我们老师的薪水 |
[24:51] | that we do not lose them to other schools. | 避免被其他学校挖人 |
[24:54] | We love our teachers at Reardon! | 我们爱里尔登的老师 |
[24:56] | Just not enough to invite them to the party. | 那也没邀请他们参加派对啊 |
[24:59] | Okay, now, Diane Porter is gonna start the party. Let’s go! | 现在黛安·波特要开始派对了 走起 |
[25:06] | Before we turn to our scheduled items for bid… | 在我们开始拍卖之前 |
[25:10] | Observe. | 请看 |
[25:12] | This may look like an ordinary glass of tap water, | 这看起来就是一杯普通的自来水 |
[25:15] | but it is much more than that. | 但是没这么简单 |
[25:17] | This is very special water | 这杯水很特别 |
[25:21] | that will serve to prime the pipes to your generously deep pockets. | 它可以填充你们雄厚的财力 |
[25:28] | What is the value, you may ask, | 你们可能很好奇 |
[25:30] | of an ordinary glass of tap water? That depends. | 一杯普通的自来水值几个钱 那要看情况了 |
[25:34] | What is the value of your children’s education? | 你们孩子的教育价值是多少 |
[25:38] | The value of his or her teachers? | 老师的价值呢 |
[25:40] | The opportunity of the less fortunate | 让不幸的人 |
[25:43] | to enjoy the privilege of your offspring. | 有机会享受你们后代的特权 |
[25:47] | Who will bid $1,000 for this glass of water? | 谁愿意出一千美元买这杯水 |
[25:54] | Who is gonna stand up and clang that bell? | 谁愿意敲响这个竞价铃 |
[25:57] | – 1,000! – $1,000! | -一千 -一千 |
[26:01] | Thank you. Money for our kids. | 非常感谢 为我们的孩子投资 |
[26:25] | Elena. Sorry– | 埃琳娜 抱歉 |
[26:27] | – I… – Sorry. | -我 -抱歉 |
[26:31] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:52] | ‘Cause sometimes I just feel… | 有时候我觉得 |
[26:55] | overwhelmed. | 不知所措 |
[26:59] | And lost. | 迷茫 |
[27:03] | I… | 我 |
[27:07] | Do you ever feel that? | 你有这种感觉吗 |
[27:10] | If you ever want to talk… | 如果你想谈谈 |
[27:14] | For free, uh… | 免费的 |
[27:18] | I apologize. I didn’t mean it to sound like that. | 抱歉 我不是这个意思 |
[27:21] | But if you do ever wanna talk… | 但如果你想谈谈 |
[27:26] | You’re so kind. Thank you. | 你真好 谢谢 |
[27:29] | And please, don’t be intimidated. | 不用害怕 |
[27:32] | The parents at Reardon can be a little– | 里尔登的父母可能有点 |
[27:35] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -你懂的 -嗯 |
[27:38] | But… | 但是 |
[27:40] | Most of them are very kind. They’re… | 他们大多数人都很善良 他们 |
[27:43] | They are nice people. Kind people and… | 他们是好人 善良的人 |
[27:47] | But you are the most kind. | 但你最善良了 |
[27:50] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[27:53] | I feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[28:04] | All right, our next item… | 下一件拍卖品 |
[28:06] | Knicks tickets. | 尼克斯队的球票 |
[28:08] | You can rub elbows with Spike Lee. | 你可以跟斯派克·李聊聊 |
[28:10] | Pitch him your idea for a new movie. | 把你的新电影想法告诉他 |
[28:12] | Hey, you never know. They might even win the game. | 谁知道呢 说不定尼克斯还能赢球呢 |
[28:16] | All right. Who’s gonna take these tickets off my hands? | 谁想要这些票啊 |
[28:18] | Let’s start the bidding at 1,500. | 起拍价一千五 |
[28:21] | Thank you. 1,500, right here. | 非常感谢 这边一千五 |
[28:23] | 2,000, in the front. 2,500. Do I hear 3,000? | 前面出了两千 两千五 有人出三千吗 |
[28:26] | – 3,000 over here. 35? – Yeah. | -这边三千 三千五 -是的 |
[28:28] | – 4,000, near the piano. – Right here. | -钢琴旁边那位出四千 -这里 |
[28:30] | $6,000! | 六千 |
[28:33] | – Going once, going twice… – Elena? | -一次 两次 -埃琳娜 |
[28:36] | Yours, for– | 归你了 |
[28:39] | I’m going home ’cause I forgot to pump, | 我要回家了 我忘了吸奶 |
[28:41] | and it’s getting a bit uncomfortable. | 现在有点不舒服 |
[28:43] | I have a car. | 我有车 |
[28:45] | My driver could take you, if you want. | 如果你愿意 我的司机可以载你回去 |
[28:47] | – Oh, no, I’m… – Please. | -不 我 -别客气 |
[28:50] | I’m in Harlem, | 我住哈林区 |
[28:52] | so, it’ll be faster to take the subway. | 坐地铁比较快 |
[28:55] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -嗯 |
[28:59] | But thank you. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[29:05] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[29:12] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[29:15] | For your kindness. | 谢谢你的好意 |
[29:33] | Do I hear 80? 80,000? | 有人出八万吗 八万 |
[29:34] | Gentleman in the front. 90? 90,000. | 前面的绅士出九万 九万 |
[29:38] | If we reach 100,000, | 如果有人出到十万 |
[29:40] | we’ll donate a C-class to a child in need. | 我们将为需要帮助的孩子捐赠一辆C级轿车 |
[29:45] | So what was all that? | 怎么回事 |
[29:46] | What’s going on with you and the nudist? | 你和那个裸体主义者怎么了 |
[29:49] | She was upset, and she just, | 她很难过 她只是 |
[29:54] | I suggested she use our car but she didn’t want to, so… | 我想她坐我们的车 但她拒绝了 所以 |
[29:57] | You are a very nice person. | 你真是个好人 |
[30:00] | Come here. | 过来 |
[30:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:05] | – I love you. – It’s been an incredible evening. | -我爱你 -今晚真是太难忘了 |
[30:07] | You raised so much money for a good cause. Thank you. | 大家为慈善事业筹集了这么多钱 非常感谢 |
[30:17] | We’re good? | 可以了吗 |
[30:19] | Joanna… | 乔安娜 |
[30:22] | – Well, you’re not gonna be happy. – Why? | -你要不乐意了 -为什么 |
[30:25] | I just got paged. | 我刚收到信息 |
[30:27] | Shelby McGibbons’ lungs just filled up with fluid. | 谢尔比·麦吉本斯的肺里全是液体 |
[30:30] | – Go. – You want to come? | -去吧 -一起走吗 |
[30:32] | Legitimate excuse to duck out early. | 这是早退的好理由啊 |
[30:34] | The driver could drop me at the hospital? | 司机把我在医院放下就行了 |
[30:35] | Oh, I can’t. I’m on the committee. | 不行 我是委员会成员 |
[30:37] | – Go. Go, go. Take the driver. I’ll Uber. – Really? I’m sorry. | -去吧 让司机送你 我打车 -真的吗 抱歉 |
[30:39] | I’m sorry. I’ll, I’ll call. | 很抱歉 我回头打电话给你 |
[30:46] | – Where’s he going? – Emergency. One of his patients. | -他去哪里 -紧急情况 他的病人出事了 |
[30:50] | Honestly, staring down cancer every day with children, | 说实话 每天给孩子们看肿瘤 |
[30:53] | maintaining a sense of humor all the while. | 还要保持幽默感 |
[30:55] | – How does he do it? – I wonder myself. | -他是怎么做到的 -我也想知道 |
[31:43] | Ten dollars. | 十块钱 |
[31:44] | Yep. You have my solemn word. | 嗯 我郑重向你保证 |
[31:47] | You can trust me. I’m a doctor. | 你可以相信我 我是医生 |
[31:48] | Ten bucks if I beat leukemia. | 如果我能战胜白血病 就给我十块钱 |
[31:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:53] | I mean, if you prefer, I could give you a whole talk about, um, | 如果你愿意 我可以给你打打气 |
[31:57] | you know, being brave and fighting, | 让你勇敢地战斗之类的 |
[32:00] | and all that sort of stuff but I do find, generally speaking, | 但我发现一般情况下 |
[32:02] | money works best. | 还是钱最管用 |
[32:05] | How ’bout $10, | 这样吧 十块钱 |
[32:07] | and when I apply to medical school, | 然后等我申请医学院时 |
[32:09] | you write my recommendation. | 你帮我写推荐信 |
[32:12] | I don’t know. I don’t know, Shelby. | 这我保证不了 谢尔比 |
[32:14] | I’d have to see your transcripts, | 我得看看你的成绩单 |
[32:15] | because I can’t recommend just anyone. | 因为我不能随便写推荐信 |
[32:18] | You could be awful. | 万一你成绩很差呢 |
[32:22] | Am I going to die? | 我会死吗 |
[32:26] | You’re not gonna die. | 你不会死的 |
[32:29] | If you die, I’ll kill you. | 如果你死了 我就杀了你 |
[33:07] | Did everything go okay? | 顺利吗 |
[33:19] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[33:21] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[33:26] | – Honey. – Yeah. | -亲爱的 -嗯 |
[33:30] | Fuck. | 操 |
[34:43] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[34:44] | She’s in her studio. | 在她的工作室 |
[34:47] | Why hasn’t she come back? | 她怎么还不回来 |
[34:50] | She’s working, okay? | 她在工作 好吗 |
[34:53] | You think you can take yourself to school today? | 你今天可以自己去上学吗 |
[34:55] | Catch the bus outside? | 自己赶公车 |
[34:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:58] | Go get your things. You’re gonna be late. | 去拿书包吧 你要迟到了 |
[35:40] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[35:42] | Come on. Have you eaten? | 快点 你吃了吗 |
[35:44] | – Yeah. – We gotta go ’cause I’m, um, | -嗯 -咱们得走了 因为我 |
[35:47] | I’m late and I’ve got an early session. | 我迟要到了 我有一个晨会 |
[35:49] | – Quick! Put those books away. – Yeah. Okay. | -快点 把书收起来 -好的 |
[35:55] | Mom. | 妈 |
[35:57] | I don’t think Dad is actually allergic to dogs. | 我爸对狗不过敏吧 |
[36:00] | I think he just says it. | 他就是那么一说 |
[36:04] | Yeah. You’re right. | 嗯 你说得对 |
[36:06] | It’s not about being allergic. | 不是因为过敏 |
[36:08] | He would never want me to tell you this, | 他不让我告诉你 |
[36:10] | – so don’t say anything, all right? – Okay. | -所以千万别说出去 好吗 -好的 |
[36:13] | But when he was younger, he was actually your age, | 他和你一样大的时候 |
[36:16] | he was home alone, he was taking care of the family dog, | 一个人在家照顾狗 |
[36:19] | it got out of the house… | 它跑出去了 |
[36:22] | and it was hit by a car and killed. | 被车撞死了 |
[36:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:29] | I mean, it was very traumatic for him. | 他很难受 |
[36:31] | And it was actually made worse because his parents… | 但是他的父母却火上浇油 |
[36:36] | blamed him for it. | 怪他没看好狗 |
[36:38] | – What? – Yeah. That’s why he hates talking about it. | -什么 -所以他不愿意提起这件事 |
[36:43] | What kind of dog? | 什么狗 |
[36:47] | What kind of– | 什么 |
[36:48] | I think it was… It was a small dog. That’s what I know. | 我只知道是一只小狗 |
[36:53] | Anyway, I honestly don’t think he’s ever gotten over it. | 总之 我觉得他一直没有走出来 |
[36:56] | Quick. Put everything away, would you? Let’s go. | 快点 把东西都收好 走吧 |
[36:59] | – Put your coat on. It’s freezing outside. – All right. | -穿上外套 外面好冷 -好的 |
[37:06] | At some point, you are gonna have to talk about it. | 你迟早要说出来的 |
[37:09] | The why of it all. | 通奸的原因 |
[37:10] | It had nothing to do with us. Or you. | 这跟我们 还有你都没关系 |
[37:13] | – Bullshit! – Here we go. | -胡扯 -开始了 |
[37:14] | So, what was it about, then? | 那跟什么有关系 |
[37:16] | Just sex? | 你们只是炮友吗 |
[37:17] | If I had a clue, I wouldn’t be here | 我要是知道的话 |
[37:19] | paying these criminally high rates. | 就不会花这么多钱来咨询了 |
[37:21] | Would I? | 对吧 |
[37:22] | That’s just a bit deflective, isn’t it, Joseph? | 这有点偏激 不是吗 约瑟夫 |
[37:25] | Is it possible that you were drawn to the secret of it all? | 你会不会是被这种秘密的感觉吸引了 |
[37:29] | Maybe more than you were to this other man, Dennis? | 对那个男人其实并没有那么喜欢 丹尼斯 |
[37:31] | The affair got to be yours alone? | 这次出轨完全是自己的问题 |
[37:34] | Michael couldn’t know about it, so he couldn’t micromanage it? | 迈克尔不知道 所以他无法微观管理 |
[37:39] | I don’t think that’s it. | 应该不是 |
[37:44] | 里尔登学校 重要信息 很遗憾 | |
[37:47] | I’m sorry. Are we keeping you from something? | 抱歉 我们耽误你的时间了吗 |
[37:49] | I apologize. This is my son’s school. | 抱歉 是我儿子的学校 |
[37:52] | It is programmed for emergencies only, so I do have to take it. | 这是专门为紧急情况设计的 所以我必须要过去 |
[38:02] | Now, you said that you knew Dennis when you were single, | 你说你是单身时认识的丹尼斯 |
[38:04] | but you never had sex with him then. | 但那时你没和他发生过性关系 |
[38:06] | I wasn’t even attracted to him then. | 当时我对他都不感兴趣 |
[38:07] | No one was attracted to him. He’s not attractive. | 没人对他感兴趣 他没什么魅力 |
[38:09] | – Okay… – -Exactly. Then what changed? | -好吧 -没错 那是什么变了呢 |
[38:11] | Part of the thrill of adultery is that it exists in the shadow | 通奸刺激的一部分原因 |
[38:17] | of a primary relationship. | 是它存在于原始关系的阴影中 |
[38:19] | It’s the clandestine part of it that provides much of the erotic jolt. | 秘密的部分提供了大量的激情 |
[38:22] | Could that have been it here? | 有这种可能吗 |
[38:24] | The lie? | 谎言 |
[38:28] | What about the fear of getting caught? | 害怕被捉奸 |
[38:32] | Maybe you wanted to get caught. | 也许你想被捉奸 |
[38:35] | Why would I want that? | 为什么 |
[38:36] | To show Michael that he can’t control you, after all? | 让迈克尔知道 他控制不了你 |
[38:41] | I think this is more about Michael and your marriage | 我觉得主要是因为迈克尔和你的婚姻 |
[38:44] | than it is about this other man. | 而不是那个男人 |
[38:53] | He doesn’t always love when other people are right. | 别人是对的时候 他有时候会不舒服 |
[39:00] | So you wanted to get caught. | 所以你想被捉奸 |
[39:05] | I think I better check on him. | 我去看看他 |
[39:24] | – Sylvia? – Just a second. | -西尔维亚 -稍等 |
[39:27] | It’s my… It’s my daughter’s school. Excuse me. | 是我女儿的学校 失陪一下 |
[39:30] | – Excuse me. – Sylvia, can it wait? | -抱歉 -西尔维亚 等不了吗 |
[39:32] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[39:36] | Did you hear? | 你听说了吗 |
[39:37] | What? | 什么 |
[39:39] | The school? It was a family– It was a family tragedy? | 学校的事吗 是家庭悲剧吗 |
[39:41] | – A fourth grader? – Grace. | -那个四年级的学生 -格蕾丝 |
[39:47] | It was Elena. | 是埃琳娜 |
[39:49] | What? | 什么 |
[39:52] | She was found dead. | 她死了 |
[39:55] | What? | 什么 |
[39:58] | Well, didn’t you get The school alert? | 你没收到学校的警报吗 |
[39:59] | Yes. What happened? | 收到了 怎么回事 |
[40:01] | There’s been no official word. | 暂时还没有官方消息 |
[40:03] | At first I heard… aneurysm, but… | 起初我听说是动脉瘤 但是 |
[40:06] | What the school Is being told is that… | 学校收到的消息是 |
[40:10] | She was murdered. | 她被谋杀了 |
[40:16] | What? | 什么 |
[40:18] | – I know. – Oh, my God. | -是吧 -天哪 |
[40:20] | And, and apparently, her son, the poor thing, discovered her. | 而且是她儿子发现她的 可怜的小家伙 |
[40:24] | God, this is awful. | 天啊 太可怕了 |
[40:28] | What do they know? Do they know who did it? | 他们掌握了什么情况 他们知道是谁干的吗 |
[40:30] | No. Nobody seems to really know anything. | 不知道 目前好像没什么进展 |
[40:34] | – I cannot bear it. That poor woman. – I know. | -太惨了 那个可怜的女人 -是啊 |
[40:37] | And that poor little boy. It’s… | 还有那个可怜的小男孩 |
[40:39] | You know, they’re looking for the husband. | 他们正在寻找丈夫 |
[40:43] | They are. Evidently, they were having problems. | 嗯 显然他们夫妻之间是有问题的 |
[40:45] | It’s always the fucking husband. | 每次都他妈是丈夫 |
[40:48] | Can you imagine? | 你可以想象吗 |
[40:49] | Letting his own son Discover his mother Like that? | 让自己的儿子发现母亲被杀 |
[40:53] | You know what? Actually, I’m right in the middle of a meeting, | 那什么 我正在开会 |
[40:55] | – so I’m gonna call you later when I know more. – Yeah. | -有消息了我再打给你 -嗯 |
[41:08] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[41:12] | – No. I just– – You seem unnerved. | -不 我只是 -你看起来很不安 |
[41:14] | – Really? – Yeah. Just… Do I unnerve you? | -是吗 -是的 我让你很不安吗 |
[41:19] | No. | 没有 |
[41:21] | Well, you would tell me… if I did something wrong. | 要是我做错了什么 就直接告诉我 |
[41:24] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没有做错什么 |
[41:26] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[41:37] | How well did you know Elena Alves? | 你对埃琳娜·阿尔维斯了解多少 |
[41:39] | Not very well, but, um, she had just started– | 不太了解 但是她刚开始 |
[41:41] | Uh, she was part of the auction committee. | 她是拍卖委员会的成员 |
[41:43] | I arranged to have her participate. | 我安排的 |
[41:45] | She was a scholarship mom. | 她是领奖学金的妈妈 |
[41:46] | I’ve only met her a few times. | 我只见过她几面 |
[41:48] | – Just in the schoolyard, here. – Do you remember what time | -就在这个校园 -你记得你什么时候 |
[41:49] | – you left the fundraiser? – What time I left? | -离开的募捐会吗 -我什么时候离开的 |
[41:51] | I think, uh, I was home by eleven. | 我11点就到家了 |
[41:55] | And what time did you learn that something had happened? | 你什么时候知道出事了 |
[41:57] | The school sent out an alert. | 学校发了警报 |
[41:58] | An alert that went out from the school on all of our phones. | 我们的手机都收到了学校发出的警报 |
[42:01] | – Did you know Elena Alves? – No. Uh, we’ve met. | -你认识埃琳娜·阿尔维斯吗 -我们只是见过面 |
[42:04] | – I don’t know her. – The most time I’ve ever spent with her | -我不认识她 -我和她接触最久的一次 |
[42:06] | was at a, a meeting recently at Sally’s. | 是最近在萨莉的见面会上 |
[42:08] | Do you know if Miguel took the bus, | 你知道米格尔坐的公车 |
[42:10] | or did somebody come and pick him up? | 还是有人来接他的 |
[42:11] | Well, normally his mom comes to school to pick him up. | 通常是他妈来学校接他 |
[42:13] | – Did you know Miguel? – Uh, yeah, we were in math together. | -你认识米格尔吗 -嗯 我们数学课在一个班 |
[42:16] | Okay. Did you say you knew Miguel as well? | 好的 你说你也认识米格尔吗 |
[42:18] | Yeah, sometimes we played together after school. | 是啊 有时我们放学后会一起玩 |
[42:20] | And did everything seem okay lately? He’s, he’s okay lately? | 最近没什么事吗 他最近没事吧 |
[42:33] | Hello, this is Jonathan Fraser. | 你好 我是乔纳森·弗雷泽 |
[42:34] | I can’t answer your call Right now, | 我现在接不了你的电话 |
[42:35] | But I will get back to you As soon as possible. | 但我会尽快回复的 |
[42:38] | If this is a medical emergency, Please call 911, | 如果是急诊 请拨打911 |
[42:41] | Or go to the emergency room. | 或者去急诊室 |
[42:44] | Hi, sweetheart. It’s, it’s me. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[42:48] | Can you give me a call, ’cause something came up at school. | 你能给我打个电话吗 学校出了点事 |
[42:51] | E-everything’s fine. Henry is fine, but I… | 一切都很好 亨利没事 但我 |
[42:54] | I just, I just want to fill you in. | 我只是想跟你聊聊 |
[42:59] | I hope Cleveland is good. | 希望克利夫兰的会议顺利 |
[43:01] | -I love you, Uh– – Mrs. Fraser. | -我爱你 -弗雷泽女士 |
[43:03] | I’m Detective Paul O’Rourke. 23rd precinct. | 我是23区的保罗·欧洛克警探 |
[43:06] | Oh, my God. What happened? Is it my son? | 天哪 怎么了 我儿子出事了吗 |
[43:08] | No, it’s not about your son. I’m sorry if we frightened you. We– | 你儿子没事 很抱歉吓到你了 |
[43:11] | We do that sometimes. | 我们有时是挺吓人的 |
[43:12] | Right. | 嗯 |
[43:15] | I’m Detective Joseph Mendoza. NYPD. | 我是约瑟夫·门多萨警探 纽约警察局 |
[43:17] | We just want to talk for a minute. | 我们想和你谈谈 |
[43:18] | Can you please just tell me what happened? | 你们能告诉我发生了什么事吗 |
[43:20] | Well, the mother of a child | 在你儿子的学校 |
[43:21] | who attends your son’s school was killed. | 有个孩子的母亲被杀了 |
[43:23] | I’m sure you heard of that. | 你听说了吧 |
[43:24] | Yeah. The school sent out a message. | 嗯 学校发了短信 |
[43:26] | – I’m so sorry. I just– – No, no. No need to apologize. | -我很抱歉 我 -不 不用道歉 |
[43:28] | – I got two kids. – Right. | -我有两个孩子 -嗯 |
[43:30] | We just want to ask a few questions, if that’s okay. | 我们只想问你几个问题 可以吗 |
[43:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[43:38] | I didn’t know it was Mrs. Alves till, | 我都不知道是阿尔维斯女士 直到 |
[43:41] | until I spoke to a friend. | 直到我和一个朋友通了电话 |
[43:43] | And who was the friend? | 那个朋友是谁 |
[43:45] | Sylvia Steinetz. | 西尔维亚·斯坦尼茨 |
[43:47] | She and I are part of a committee at the school that we serve on. | 我们是学校的一个委员会的成员 |
[43:50] | The, uh, auction committee? | 拍卖委员会吗 |
[43:52] | She just joined. | 她刚加入 |
[43:54] | And what time did you learn of her death? | 你什么时候得知她的死讯的 |
[43:56] | Let me check my phone. | 我看一下手机 |
[44:02] | Uh, at 2:46 p.m. | 下午2点46分 |
[44:04] | – From, uh, Sylvia Steinetz? – Yes. | -西尔维亚·斯坦尼茨告诉你的吗 -是的 |
[44:07] | Is that important? What time I got the call? | 我什么时候接到电话很重要吗 |
[44:10] | Well, you’re a shrink, right? | 你是心理医生 对吧 |
[44:12] | You only ask the important stuff? | 你只问重要的事吗 |
[44:16] | She wasn’t, um, a patient of mine, Mrs. Alves. | 阿尔维斯女士不是我的病人 |
[44:19] | She was a– She– I mean, I wasn’t treating her. | 她 我没治疗过她 |
[44:23] | How well did you know her? | 你对她了解多少 |
[44:25] | Uh, not well. As I said, she’d only just joined the committee. | 不太了解 我说了 她才刚加入委员会 |
[44:29] | And you saw her last when? | 你上次见到她是什么时候 |
[44:31] | I saw her last night at the benefit. | 我昨晚在募捐会见到她了 |
[44:33] | And you didn’t talk to her after that? | 后来你没和她说过话吗 |
[44:36] | – No. – Did you notice anyone | -没有 -你看见有人 |
[44:38] | Mrs. Alves might have spoken to? | 和阿尔维斯女士说过话吗 |
[44:44] | I mean, there were just some men | 有一些男人 |
[44:47] | who were paying her special attention. | 特别关注她 |
[44:50] | – What do you mean, special attention? – No, I mean, | -什么叫特别关注 -不 我是说 |
[44:52] | the, the special attention that men sometimes pay to a woman. | 男人有时会特别关注女人 |
[44:58] | And what about Mrs. Alves’ husband? | 阿尔维斯女士的丈夫呢 |
[45:01] | Was he there last night? | 他昨晚在吗 |
[45:03] | Not to my knowledge. | 据我所知没有 |
[45:05] | I mean, I never met him, so… | 我没见过他 所以 |
[45:12] | Do you suspect the husband of this? | 你们在怀疑丈夫吗 |
[45:14] | Right now, we’re just, uh, gathering facts. | 目前我们只是在收集证据 |
[45:18] | Would it be possible for us to speak to your husband? | 我们能和你丈夫谈谈吗 |
[45:23] | Well, um, why? | 为什么 |
[45:25] | Well, he might have seen something. | 他可能看到了什么 |
[45:28] | No. No, he didn’t. | 不 不 他没有 |
[45:31] | So you’ve spoken to him since this news came to light? | 所以这个消息曝光后 你就和他谈过了吗 |
[45:33] | No, but anything that he would have seen, | 没有 但他会看到的东西 |
[45:35] | – I would have seen, so… – Where’s your husband now? | -我也会看到的 所以 -你丈夫人呢 |
[45:37] | He’s in Cleveland. He’s at an oncology convention. | 他在克利夫兰参加一个肿瘤会议 |
[45:41] | Where’s he staying? | 他住在哪里 |
[45:42] | – I think at a Hyatt, or something. – When did he go there? | -凯悦酒店之类吧 -他什么时候去的 |
[45:45] | Uh, this morning. Early. | 今天一大早 |
[45:49] | – Mom. – Oh, Henry. | -妈 -亨利 |
[45:53] | Orchestra ran over. | 管弦乐队拖堂了 |
[45:55] | Wh-what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[45:56] | I’m just talking to these men. | 我跟他们说说话 |
[45:57] | Could you go to your room, and I’ll, um, | 你回房间吧 然后我 |
[45:59] | I’ll be up in a minute? | 我一会儿就上去 |
[46:01] | – I’ll make you a snack. – Is everything okay? | -我给你做点心吃 -没事吧 |
[46:03] | Yes. Yep. Everything’s fine. | 嗯 没事的 |
[46:05] | I just need you to go upstairs, | 你上楼吧 |
[46:08] | and, um, I’ll be right there. | 我马上就上去 |
[46:11] | Off you go. I’ll be right there. | 去吧 我马上就上去 |
[46:13] | – Okay. – Good. | -好吧 -好 |
[46:18] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[46:21] | Did your son know the Alves boy? | 你儿子认识阿尔维斯的孩子吗 |
[46:25] | No. No. | 不认识 |
[46:26] | I mean, they’re… They’re in different grades. | 他们的年级不同 |
[46:29] | Yeah, but it’s kind of a small school, isn’t it? | 但是这个学校挺小的 不是吗 |
[46:31] | That’s what I read on the website. | 我在网上看到的 |
[46:33] | Small school, individual attention. | 小学校关注个体 |
[46:37] | That’s why it costs the big bucks, right? | 所以很贵 对吧 |
[46:43] | What is the tuition there? | 那里的学费是多少 |
[46:45] | How much do you pay? | 你付多少钱 |
[46:48] | It’s… $50,000 a year. | 每年五万 |
[46:53] | – Fifty grand. – How do you think they could afford that? | -五万 -他们怎么负担得起 |
[46:55] | The Alveses? | 阿尔维斯家 |
[46:56] | I mean, I think it was a scholarship. | 他们好像有奖学金 |
[47:00] | But, I don’t really have any knowledge of, uh, | 但是 我真的不知道 |
[47:03] | the Alves’ financial circumstances. | 阿尔维斯家的财务状况 |
[47:09] | Are we upsetting you, doctor? | 医生 你是烦我们了吗 |
[47:13] | If there’s anything, anything else I can do. | 如果可以帮上忙 我肯定会帮的 |
[47:17] | Sure. | 好的 |
[47:21] | Here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[47:23] | My cell phone. | 我的手机号 |
[47:24] | If you can think of anything else. | 你要是想起什么 |
[47:26] | I will, I will give you a call. | 我会给你们打电话的 |
[47:29] | Good. | 好 |
[47:31] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[47:33] | Right. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[47:36] | What was that about? | 怎么回事 |
[47:37] | – What? – The police. | -什么 -警察 |
[47:39] | – Henry… – Are they here for the murder? | -亨利 -他们是来调查谋杀案的吗 |
[47:43] | – Yeah. – Oh, I saw it on my phone. | -是的 -我在手机上看到的 |
[47:46] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[47:52] | They mentioned Reardon. | 上面提到了里尔登 |
[47:55] | Did you, Did you know the boy? | 你认识那个男孩吗 |
[47:58] | I think his name is Miguel? | 他的名字叫米格尔 |
[48:02] | I don’t think so. | 不认识 |
[48:06] | – Thank you. – Kind of scary, huh? | -谢谢 -有点吓人吧 |
[48:08] | This happening at your school? | 你学校发生了这种事 |
[48:10] | How you feeling about it? | 你感觉如何 |
[48:13] | Did the father do it? | 是他爸干的吗 |
[48:17] | – It’s… It’s too soon to know. – Did you know her? | -现在还不知道 -你认识她吗 |
[48:27] | The mom who got… | 那个妈妈 |
[48:29] | Did you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[48:32] | Not really. I mean, she was– | 不怎么熟 她 |
[48:33] | She was on the auction committee. | 她是拍卖委员会的成员 |
[48:37] | Was she nice? | 她人好吗 |
[48:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[48:40] | Yeah, she was very nice. She… | 是的 她很好 她 |
[48:43] | She seemed a little sad. | 她好像有点不开心 |
[48:50] | Where do you go to school? You go to Reardon? | 你在哪里上学 里尔登吗 |
[48:53] | What– Okay. What grade are you in? | 好吧 你在几年级 |
[48:57] | – Fourth. – Okay. | -四年级 -好的 |
[49:00] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢上学吗 |
[49:02] | It’s all right. | 还行 |
[49:04] | So, you were gonna go to school, | 你本来应该去上学的 |
[49:05] | but instead, did– You went where? | 但你去了哪里 |
[49:08] | – My mom’s studio. – She’s a, an artist? | -我妈的工作室 -她是艺术家吗 |
[49:13] | I know it’s hard. We gotta find out who did this. | 我知道你很难过 我们得找出凶手 |
[49:47] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[49:48] | I’m sure you’re at some scintillating dinner, | 我知道你在参加精彩的晚宴 |
[49:50] | but I really need you to call me | 但你赶紧给我回个电话 |
[49:51] | and talk about this school incident. | 谈谈学校的事 |
[49:53] | It’s nothing bad with Henry, but can you call me, please? | 亨利没事 但是你能给我回个电话吗 拜托 |
[50:43] | 格蕾丝 14个未接来电 18个新信息 | |
[51:20] | Hyatt regency at the arcade. | 凯悦酒店 |
[51:22] | Jonathan Fraser, please. | 请转接乔纳森·弗雷泽 |
[51:24] | – Is he a guest? – Yes. | -他是这里的客人吗 -是的 |
[51:27] | I’m sorry. I’m not seeing A jonathan fraser. | 抱歉 我没看到乔纳森·弗雷泽的名字 |
[51:29] | Would it be under another name? | 还有别的名字吗 |
[51:33] | Hyatt Place Independence. This is jessica. | 凯悦独立酒店 我是杰西卡 |
[51:35] | Uh, Jonathan Fraser’s room, please. | 你请转乔纳森·弗雷泽的房间 |
[51:38] | I’m sorry. I don’t see any reservation. | 抱歉 我没有看到这个名字 |
[51:41] | Hyatt Cleveland Legacy. | 克利夫兰凯悦酒店 |
[51:42] | Could you put me through to Jonathan Fraser’s room, please? | 请帮我转接乔纳森·弗雷泽的房间 谢谢 |
[51:45] | – Uh, can you spell that? – Fraser. F-R-A-S-E-R. | -可以拼写一下吗 -弗雷泽 FRASER |
[51:52] | Uh, yes. Transferring you now. | 好的 正在为你转接 |
[52:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[52:04] | Who is this? | 谁啊 |
[52:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[52:08] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[52:13] | Can you, um, put me through to, uh, Jonathan Fraser, please? | 你能让乔纳森·弗雷泽接个电话吗 |
[52:17] | Uh, hold on. | 等等 |
[52:20] | Jonathan? | 乔纳森 |
[52:26] | This is Jonathan. | 我是乔纳森 |
[52:29] | J-Jonathan Fraser? | 乔纳森·弗雷泽 |
[52:31] | Yes. Who is this? | 是的 你是谁 |
[52:33] | I’m, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[52:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |