时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Mrs. Alves just joined a committee | 阿尔维斯太太刚加入委员会 |
[00:21] | at the school that we serve on. | 是我们学校的 |
[00:22] | How well did you know her? | 你对她了解多少 |
[00:24] | Sometimes, I just feel overwhelmed. | 有时候 我只是觉得不知所措 |
[00:27] | Do you ever feel that? | 你有这种感觉吗 |
[00:29] | I’ve got that early flight to Cleveland. | 我搭乘早班机去克利夫兰 |
[00:33] | When do you get back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[00:36] | It was Elena. She was found dead. | 是埃琳娜 她死了 |
[00:39] | Can you please just tell me what happened? | 你能告诉我发生了什么事吗 |
[00:40] | Did you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[00:44] | They’re looking for the husband. | 他们在找丈夫 |
[00:46] | Evidently, they were having problems. | 显然 他们有问题 |
[00:47] | – Did you know the boy? – Are we upsetting you? | -你认识那个男孩吗 -我们让你心烦吗 |
[00:49] | We gotta find out who did this. | 我们得找出是谁干的 |
[00:50] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[00:52] | Where’s your husband now? | 你丈夫现在在哪里 |
[00:53] | Can you, um, put me through to Jonathan Fraser, please? | 你能帮我接通乔纳森·弗雷泽吗 |
[00:57] | I’m sorry, I’m not seeing a Jonathan Fraser. | 对不起 我没看见乔纳森·弗雷泽 |
[02:41] | Hyatt place independence. | 凯悦独立酒店 |
[02:42] | – Jonathan Fraser, please. – Hyatt regency at the arcade. | -请找乔纳森·弗雷泽 -凯悦酒店 |
[02:45] | – Jonathan Fraser’s room, please. – Hyatt cleveland legacy. | -请转乔纳森·弗雷泽的房间 -克利夫兰凯悦酒店 |
[02:48] | Can you put me through to Jonathan Fraser’s room, please? | 请帮我转接乔纳森·弗雷泽的房间 谢谢 |
[02:52] | This is jonathan. | 我是乔纳森 |
[02:56] | – Jonathan Fraser? – Yes. Who is this? | -乔纳森·弗雷泽 -是的 你是谁 |
[03:01] | I’m… | 我是 |
[03:03] | I’m sorry, um… Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[03:20] | Did you hear from Dad today at all? | 今天你爸联系你了吗 |
[03:22] | Uh, not since this morning when he left. | 他早上走之后就没联系了 |
[03:25] | You saw him before he left, at 5:00 AM? | 早上5点他走之前 你见过他 |
[03:27] | Yeah. He came in to say goodbye. | 对呀 他进来道别 |
[03:30] | Did he say anything else? | 他还说什么了吗 |
[03:32] | I think he just said “bye,” and then… | 我想他只是说了声 再见 然后 |
[03:35] | and then he kissed me on the forehead… | 然后他吻了我的额头 |
[03:38] | and– and left. I was half asleep. | 然后就走了 我当时半梦半醒的 |
[03:42] | He didn’t say anything else? | 他什么都没说 |
[03:44] | Probably that he loved me? | 可能说他爱我之类的 |
[03:47] | -What’s wrong? – Does he usually do that before he leaves on a trip? | -怎么了 -他出差前经常这样吗 |
[03:53] | – Say goodbye? – No, come into your room while you’re still asleep. | -说再见吗 -不 你睡觉时进你房间 |
[03:56] | Doesn’t he usually just say goodbye the night before? | 他不是经常在前一天晚上说再见吗 |
[04:02] | M-mom, you’re acting strange. | 妈 你有点奇怪哦 |
[04:03] | Well, it-it’s just I, I… | 好吧 我只是 |
[04:05] | I haven’t heard from him all day. | 我一整天都没有他的消息 |
[04:07] | I mean, I know he has two presentations to give, | 我知道他有两个演讲 |
[04:09] | and he’s probably busy, but I’m just… | 他可能很忙 但我只是 |
[04:12] | – Text him. – He left his phone. | -给他发短信 -他忘带手机了 |
[04:15] | He left his phone? | 他忘带手机了 |
[04:18] | Do you know his code? | 你知道他的密码吗 |
[04:29] | No. | 不知道 |
[04:34] | How did he seem this morning? | 今天早上他看起来怎么样 |
[04:37] | He seemed like Dad. | 爸爸不就那样嘛 |
[04:39] | He came into your room, he said goodbye, | 他走进你的房间 说再见 |
[04:41] | maybe told you that he loved you, and then he left? | 也许告诉过你他爱你 然后他离开了 |
[04:47] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了吗 |
[04:49] | No– Nothing, honey. I’m just… | 没有 亲爱的 我只是 |
[04:57] | Nothing, it-it– It’s nothing. | 没事 什么事都没有 |
[05:16] | This guy shoots nothing but three-pointers! | 这家伙只投三分 |
[05:19] | You never see the mid-range– | 根本不投中距离 |
[05:20] | The community of the Tony upper east side | 在上东区的托尼社区 |
[05:22] | Reardon academy is in shock tonight | 里尔登学院发生了一起令人震惊的事件 |
[05:25] | over the gruesome discovery of a fourth grade mother | 一名四年级学生的母亲 |
[05:28] | found bludgeoned to death. | 被人用棍棒打死 |
[05:30] | According to police, Elena alves | 据警方说 埃琳娜·阿尔维斯 |
[05:32] | Never returned home last night after a school fundraiser. | 昨晚参加完学校募捐后再也没回家 |
[05:36] | It was her 10-year-old son who found the victim | 受害者10岁的儿子今早发现 |
[05:38] | dead in her blood-strewn art studio this morning. | 她血迹斑斑倒在艺术工作室中 |
[05:42] | Cause of death hasn’t been confirmed, | 死因尚未确认 |
[05:43] | but we’re told the victim was struck multiple times | 但据悉受害者曾被钝器 |
[05:46] | with a blunt instrument, | 反复击中 |
[05:48] | Suffering numerous abrasions and lacerations to her skull. | 头骨上有无数擦伤和裂伤 |
[05:51] | One officer called it… | 一名警官称之为 |
[05:53] | Are you seeing this? | 看新闻了吗 |
[05:55] | It’s all over. | 完蛋了 |
[05:57] | Mentioning Reardon, it’s just… | 点名道姓里尔登 简直是 |
[05:59] | It’s beyond awful. | 太可怕了 |
[06:01] | I just can’t stop thinking about that woman. | 我一直在想那个女人 |
[06:03] | – I know. – And the children, my god… | -我知道 -还有孩子们 天啊 |
[06:09] | You know what? I’ve got Amanda on the other line. | 稍等 阿曼达给我打电话 |
[06:10] | I’ll call you back. Okay. | 我再打给你 好的 |
[06:26] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[06:28] | – Oh God. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[06:30] | You scared me. | 你吓我一跳 |
[06:32] | – Don’t do that. – I said “Mom.” | -别吓唬我 -我就是喊了句妈 |
[06:35] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[06:39] | I don’t know where your father is. He’s not returning calls, | 我不知道你爸去哪了 他不回电话 |
[06:42] | he’s not returning my emails, nothing. | 他不回我的邮件 什么也不回 |
[06:44] | And that doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[06:47] | Is it possible that he just doesn’t have internet? | 也许就是没网呢 |
[06:53] | He’s at a medical conference, Henry. He has internet. | 他在开医疗会议 亨利 肯定有网 |
[06:55] | Alright. So, he’s usually terrible about checking in, right? | 好吧 他通常不喜欢登记入住 对吧 |
[07:01] | You guys fight about it all the time. | 你们俩总为这个事吵 |
[07:04] | And he usually has those dinners after the conference. | 他通常在会议结束后有应酬晚宴 |
[07:08] | If he’s at the dinner, | 如果他在晚宴 |
[07:09] | but he– if he doesn’t have his phone, | 且没带手机 |
[07:11] | then how is he gonna communicate with you? | 那他怎么跟你沟通呢 |
[07:14] | – Or! Maybe he’s on the plane. – Henry… | -或者 也许他在飞机上 -亨利 |
[07:16] | ‘Cause he did say he might get back earlier, right? | 因为他说过他想早点回来 对吧 |
[07:21] | – You’re right. – Yeah. | -你说得有道理 -嗯 |
[07:23] | – So, don’t worry. -He’s on the plane. He’s flying back to us. | -所以别担心 -他在飞机上 他正赶回家 |
[07:26] | Don’t worry. It’s fine. | 别担心 没事的 |
[07:31] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[07:34] | Jonathan? | 乔纳森 |
[07:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:48] | Hung up. | 挂断了 |
[07:50] | Somebody tried to call him, | 有人打电话给他 |
[07:52] | heard your voice… | 听到你的声音 |
[07:55] | thought “wrong number,” and hung up. Okay? | 以为打错电话了 就挂了电话是吧 |
[08:14] | Sometimes, I just– I feel… | 有时候 我只是 觉得 |
[08:18] | I feel… Overwhelmed. | 我觉得不知所措 |
[08:22] | And, um, lost. | 我迷失了 |
[09:54] | We are live in front of the Reardon school | 我们正在里尔登学校前现场直播 |
[09:56] | where the son of the victim… | 受害者的儿子所在的学校 |
[10:02] | Is this ’cause of the dead mom? | 这是因为那个死去的学生妈妈吗 |
[10:06] | – Grace. – We need to move quickly. | -格蕾丝 -我们得快点走 |
[10:15] | – Grace! – Hi. Oh, Sylvia! | -格蕾丝 -西尔维亚 |
[10:18] | – Oh my God, can you believe this? Hi! – I know. | -天啊 简直无法想象 -是呢 |
[10:21] | Have you ever seen such a cluster-fuck? Sorry. | 从来没见过这阵仗 不好意思 |
[10:24] | A caravan of concerned mothers. God forbid they let the nanny | 一队忧心忡忡的母亲 但愿他们不会让保姆 |
[10:26] | bring their child to school on such a momentous occasion. | 在这么个时候送孩子来上学 |
[10:31] | Alexis Young, Grace Fraser. She’s a second grade mom. | 亚历克西斯·杨 格蕾丝·弗雷泽 二年级学生妈妈 |
[10:35] | – I’ve been told you’re a therapist? – Yes, I am. | -我听说你是个心理医生 -是的 我是 |
[10:38] | I don’t mean to be schnorring free medical advice, | 我不是想蹭免费医生咨询 |
[10:40] | but my little Kimberly is already anxious to begin with, | 但是我家小金伯利已经开始焦虑了 |
[10:43] | and this is our first school murder, | 这是校园第一起凶杀案 |
[10:45] | and I just was wondering if there were, you know, | 我只是想知道你有没有 |
[10:48] | – any techniques you could recommend. – I’m gonna head in. | -可以推荐的什么技巧 -我要进去了 |
[10:50] | Sure. I’ll see you this afternoon. Love you. | 去吧 下午见 爱你 |
[10:53] | Did you guys hear? | 你们听说了吗 |
[10:54] | The husband suddenly just turned himself in. | 丈夫突然自首了 |
[10:56] | – What? – Turns out that I actually met him once. | -什么 -原来我见过他一次 |
[10:59] | He gave me a bad feeling. | 我对他感觉很不好 |
[11:00] | – You met him, when? – Oh, Alexis, hi. | -你什么时候见过他 -亚历克西斯 你好 |
[11:03] | Well, I didn’t realize he was a parent at first. | 我一开始不知道他是个家长 |
[11:05] | I thought, you know, he worked for the school. | 我以为他在学校工作 |
[11:08] | – Excuse me, ma’am! – I think I told him | -对不起 女士 -我想我告诉过他 |
[11:09] | we were out of paper towels in the ladies’ room. | 我们女厕所的纸巾用完了 |
[11:12] | Well, I haven’t heard anything about him turning himself in. | 我还没听说他自首的事 |
[11:14] | I wonder if this is connected to what happened at the benefit. | 我想知道这是否与募捐会发生的事情有关 |
[11:17] | – What? What happened at the benefit? – Oh, come on. | -什么 募捐会又怎么了 -不是吧 |
[11:20] | She had at least 10 men inhaling her. | 至少有十个男的盯着她呢 |
[11:22] | – Oh, please. – I don’t think that’s insignificant. | -拜托 -我可不觉得这无关紧要 |
[11:24] | You know, it might help them figure out who did it. | 这可能会帮助他们找出是谁干的 |
[11:26] | What do you mean “who did it”? Of course it was the husband. | 你说谁干的是什么意思 当然是老公干的 |
[11:28] | First he vanishes, and now he’s turned himself in. | 他先是消失了 现在又自首了 |
[11:30] | It’s always the f… husband. | 每次都他妈是丈夫 |
[11:32] | Well, he didn’t vanish. That was fake news. | 他没有消失 那是假新闻 |
[11:46] | I have to go, so I’ll see you this afternoon. | 我得走了 下午见吧 |
[12:02] | – Did Jonathan call? – No. | -有乔纳森电话吗 -没有 |
[12:10] | Would you give Stuart a call? Dr. Rosenfeld at the hospital. | 你能给斯图尔特打个电话吗 医院的罗森菲尔德医生 |
[12:14] | See if he’s heard from him. | 看看有没有他的消息 |
[12:16] | I think the secrecy was a part of it. | 我认为保密是其中的一部分 |
[12:19] | Maybe even a big part. | 也许是很大一部分 |
[12:21] | But I think I was trying to break free of myself. | 但我想我是在试图摆脱自己 |
[12:24] | How so? | 为何如此 |
[12:27] | I’ve always been so righteous. | 我一直很正直 |
[12:30] | Living by my good values. | 按照我良好的价值观生活 |
[12:33] | Oppressed by them. | 被他们压迫 |
[12:36] | I think what I did | 我认为我所做的 |
[12:38] | was more about me rejecting myself than Michael. | 更多的是在拒绝自己 而不是迈克尔 |
[12:43] | I’m timid, | 我很胆小 |
[12:45] | I’m safe. | 我人畜无害 |
[12:47] | Part of me wants to be dangerous. | 但有时我想成为一个危险份子 |
[13:00] | – Hello? – You’ve been chosen for a trip | -你好 -你被选中去 |
[13:03] | to the caribbean! Press five– | 加勒比海旅行了 按5… |
[13:56] | Stuart. | 斯图尔特 |
[13:58] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[14:00] | – Did my assistant call you? – Uh, I’m not aware. | -我助手给你打电话了吗 -我不知道 |
[14:06] | Have you heard from Jonathan? | 你有乔纳森的消息吗 |
[14:11] | I haven’t. | 没有 |
[14:13] | Wh– He went to Cleveland and he didn’t take his phone, and I… | 他去了克利夫兰但没拿手机 所以我 |
[14:16] | I haven’t been able to reach him, and I-I’m getting worried. | 我联系不上他 我很担心 |
[14:20] | What’s in Cleveland? | 去克利夫兰干什么 |
[14:22] | The conference. The conference? | 会议 会议啊 |
[14:25] | Pediatric oncology at the Cleveland Clinic. | 克利夫兰医学中心的儿科肿瘤学 |
[14:29] | I knew nothing about it. | 我完全不知道 |
[14:32] | – I-I really can’t talk. – The conf– | -我实在没法说 -那个会议 |
[14:35] | What do you mean you can’t talk? Can’t talk about what? | 你没法说是什么意思 没法说什么 |
[14:37] | – I’m really late for a meeting. – Stuart, please! | -我开会迟到了 -斯图尔特 求你了 |
[14:39] | I cannot talk. I am constrained. There are strict terms. | 我不能说 有限制 条款很严格 |
[14:43] | Strict terms? What strict terms? | 条款严格 什么条款啊 |
[14:45] | – What? – I’m sorry, I’m not at liberty. | -什么啊 -对不起 我没空 |
[14:47] | – Please, it’s me. It’s Grace. – I’m sorry. Grace, I’m sorry. | -拜托 是我 格蕾丝啊 -很抱歉 格蕾丝 对不起 |
[15:20] | Oh, that’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[15:38] | – Is he back yet? Dad. Is he back yet? – What? | -他回来了吗 爸爸回来了吗 -什么 |
[15:42] | No. | 没有 |
[15:43] | – No. – What? | -没 -什么 |
[15:45] | Let’s go. We’re gonna be late for Grandpa. | 走吧 去姥爷那要迟到了 |
[15:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[16:06] | – Good evening, Mrs. Fraser. – Good evening. | -晚上好 弗雷泽太太 -晚上好 |
[16:10] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[16:16] | – Hi, Henry! – Hey, Grandpa. | -亨利 -你好姥爷 |
[16:18] | Irma’s made some penne marinara especially for you. | 伊尔玛为你做了意大利通心粉 |
[16:26] | So, that’s all Dr. Rosenfeld told you? | 罗森菲尔德医生就告诉你这些 |
[16:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:31] | You? What are you telling yourself? | 你呢 你自己是怎么认为的 |
[16:34] | I don’t know what to tell myself. | 我不知道自己该怎么想 |
[16:37] | He didn’t just leave his phone behind. | 他不只是把手机忘了 |
[16:39] | He arranged to be unreachable, Dad. | 他刻意安排不让人找到 爸 |
[16:42] | You know… | 你知道的 |
[16:47] | – How’ve things been between the two of you? – How have they been? | -你们俩的关系怎么样 -日子过得怎么样 |
[16:50] | It’s not a trick question, Grace. | 这不是什么很难的问题 格蕾丝 |
[16:53] | We’ve never been better. | 现在非常好 |
[16:58] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[17:00] | I’m having a hard time functioning right now. | 我现在脑子转不过来了 |
[17:02] | But you have to. You have a son to look after. | 那也没辙啊 你要照顾儿子 |
[17:07] | – Irma? – Excuse me, Dr. Fraser. | -伊尔玛 -打扰了 弗雷泽博士 |
[17:10] | – Yes? – There are two police officers waiting for you in the lobby. | -嗯 -有两名警察在大厅等你 |
[17:13] | I see. No, Dad. I will take care of it. | 知道了 不 爸爸 我会处理的 |
[17:18] | I need to take a walk anyway. | 反正我也得溜达溜达 |
[17:29] | Thank you for coming down. | 谢谢你过来 |
[17:31] | Can we have a word in a more private environment? | 能找个更私密的环境聊两句吗 |
[17:36] | Well, my family is upstairs. | 我的家人都在楼上 |
[17:38] | Could we go down to the office then? | 那我们可以去办公室吗 |
[17:39] | To the police station? | 去警察局 |
[17:45] | Are you arresting me? | 你们要逮捕我吗 |
[17:48] | Why would we be arresting you? | 我们为什么要逮捕你 |
[17:49] | We just wanna get some more information, | 我们只想得到更多的信息 |
[17:51] | it’s easier if we do it there. | 如果去局里更方便些 |
[17:55] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[17:59] | Why the hell would You go with them? | 你为什么要和他们走 |
[18:00] | Because it’s the straightest line to what’s going on. | 因为这是最直接的线索 |
[18:04] | You should have a lawyer. | 你应该找个律师 |
[18:06] | I don’t think that’s the case, but if… if it makes sense– | 我觉得不用 不过如果需要的话 |
[18:10] | For God’s sake, child– | 一定要啊 孩子 |
[18:11] | Thanks for watching henry. | 谢谢你看亨利 |
[18:12] | I’ll call you when i… When I know more. | 等我了解更多情况后再打给你 |
[18:14] | Grace, this is a terrible idea. | 格蕾丝 这是个糟糕的主意 |
[18:16] | I said I’ll call you when I know more. | 我说了等了解更多情况后就打给你 |
[18:23] | Everything okay? | 有问题吗 |
[18:30] | I didn’t really know Mrs. Alves. | 我真的不认识阿尔维斯太太 |
[18:34] | We can talk when we get there. | 等到了再说 |
[18:47] | Right this way, please. | 请这边走 |
[18:53] | This door here. | 这间屋 |
[18:57] | Right in here. | 就在这里 |
[19:03] | Can I get you a coffee or something? | 需要给你拿杯咖啡什么的嘛 |
[19:07] | No. | 不用 |
[19:08] | No, thank you. I’m fine. This… | 不用了 谢谢 我很好 这个 |
[19:11] | It looks a little… | 看起来有点 |
[19:13] | Am I gonna need a lawyer? | 我需要找律师吗 |
[19:15] | I wouldn’t have thought so. | 我觉得不用 |
[19:17] | We’re just gonna talk. | 我们只是聊聊 |
[19:42] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[19:51] | Alright. | 那好 |
[19:53] | Dr. Fraser. | 弗雷泽医生 |
[19:56] | Where is your husband? | 你丈夫在哪里 |
[20:00] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know. | -我不知道 -你不知道 |
[20:01] | Is he in your apartment on East 63rd? | 他在你们东街63号的公寓里吗 |
[20:03] | – No, of course not. He– – Why… | -没有 当然没有 他 -为什么说 |
[20:05] | – “of course not”? – Because I told you. As far as I know, | -当然没有 -因为我告诉过你 据我所知 |
[20:08] | he is at a medical conference and if he were here in the city, | 如果他在城里 他在参加一个医学会议 |
[20:11] | he’d be at work, but he’s not here. | 他在工作 但他不在这里 |
[20:12] | And work would be where? | 会在哪里工作 |
[20:15] | Price-Norbury Memorial Hospital. | 普莱斯·诺伯里纪念医院 |
[20:27] | Dr. Fraser… | 弗雷泽医生 |
[20:30] | Your husband has not worked | 你丈夫已经离开 |
[20:33] | at Price-Norbury Memorial Hospital for a long time. | 普莱斯·诺伯里纪念医院很长一段时间了 |
[20:42] | You didn’t know this? | 你不知道吗 |
[20:46] | – What? – According to Dr. Robertson Sharp, | -什么 -根据罗伯逊·夏普医生的说辞 |
[20:48] | Dr. Jonathan Fraser’s employment was terminated | 乔纳森·弗雷泽医生被解雇了 |
[20:51] | nearly three months ago. | 差不多三个多月了 |
[20:54] | You were not aware of this? | 你不知道吗 |
[21:00] | You’re saying that you were not aware of this | 你是说你不知道这件事 |
[21:03] | until this very moment? | 到现在才知道 |
[21:05] | I was– I was not aware. | 我真的不知道 |
[21:07] | I spoke to a doctor earlier today, | 今天早些时候我和医生谈过 |
[21:10] | who wasn’t forthcoming with information, | 他不肯透露信息 |
[21:13] | – but I was not aware– – What doctor was that? | -但我不知道 -是哪位医生 |
[21:15] | Stuart. Stuart, | 斯图尔特 斯图尔特 |
[21:17] | um, Rosenfeld. Dr. Rosenfeld. | 罗森菲尔德 罗森菲尔德医生 |
[21:19] | And did Dr. Rosenfeld tell you that your husband’s termination | 罗森菲尔德医生有没有跟你说过 你丈夫 |
[21:23] | followed three earlier disciplinary actions at the hospital? | 在被医院辞退之前受到三次纪律处分 |
[21:33] | I want this to stop. | 我不想谈了 |
[21:35] | Are you hiding your husband? | 你把你丈夫藏起来了吗 |
[21:36] | No! I’m not hiding my husband. | 不 我没藏我丈夫 |
[21:39] | I told you, I thought he was at a medical conference. | 我说了 我以为他在开医学会议 |
[21:41] | He said to me that he was going to | 他对我说他要去 |
[21:43] | a medical conference in Cleveland. | 克利夫兰参加医学会议 |
[21:46] | – Then he’s not in your apartment. – I told you. | -那他不在你们公寓里 -我告诉过你 |
[21:48] | He’s not there. | 他不在 |
[21:50] | His phone seems to be, according to Verizon. | 威瑞森电信显示 他的手机在公寓 |
[21:54] | Yes. Yes, his… | 对 没错 他的 |
[21:57] | – his phone is there. – That’s a detail you might’ve mentioned. | -他的电话在公寓 -你应该交代这个细节 |
[21:58] | You didn’t ask me where his phone was. You asked me where he was. | 你没问我他的电话在哪 你问我他人在哪 |
[22:01] | – Right. Right. – He forgot his phone at home. | -是的 -他把手机忘在家里了 |
[22:03] | I mean, it’s– it’s not the first time that he’s done that. | 这也不是他第一次忘带手机了 |
[22:05] | And I found the phone last night, and that’s why it– | 我昨晚找到了电话 这就是为什么 |
[22:08] | I don’t know where he is | 我不知道他在哪的原因 |
[22:10] | because he forgot his phone, and I can’t… | 因为他忘了带手机 我没法 |
[22:13] | I can’t call him. | 我没法给他打电话 |
[22:16] | – That makes sense to you, hm? – No. | -你觉得合情合理吗 -不 |
[22:19] | No, nothing about this entire day | 不合理 这一整天 |
[22:21] | makes any sense to me. | 我都想不明白 |
[22:23] | Dr. Fraser, do you know why your husband was fired? | 弗雷泽医生 你知道你丈夫为什么被解雇吗 |
[22:31] | I suspect you figure that we do. | 我想你认为我们知道 |
[22:36] | Are you not even curious? | 你不好奇吗 |
[22:41] | Yesterday, we obtained the records | 昨天 我们拿到了 |
[22:42] | from Price-Norbury Memorial Hospital. | 普莱斯·诺伯里纪念医院的档案 |
[22:44] | You obtained confidential records? | 你们拿到了机密档案 |
[22:46] | Yes. Yes, as a result of a court order filed yesterday morning. | 是的 因为昨天早上拿到了法院的命令 |
[22:50] | This is fucking bullshit. This is bullshit. This is fucking– | 简直胡说八道 胡说八道 |
[22:54] | – This is bullshit. – In June of last year, | -胡说八道 -去年六月 |
[22:57] | a full disciplinary hearing alleged… | 在一场纪律听证会上 |
[23:01] | inappropriate contact… | 指控他与病人家属的 |
[23:04] | with a family member of a patient. | 不当接触 |
[23:08] | I don’t know what any of that means, but… | 我不知道这是什么意思 但是 |
[23:12] | – I’m– – But, what? | -我 -但是什么 |
[23:15] | It’s cancer. It’s children’s cancer. | 是癌症 那医院是给儿童治癌症的 |
[23:20] | My husband’s a warm, warm man. | 我丈夫是个热情 热心肠的人 |
[23:23] | He’s not some asshole who walks into a room and pronounces | 他可不是那种走进病房就直接说 |
[23:26] | that your child is gonna die and then walks out the door. | 你孩子会死然后就走出病房的那种人 |
[23:29] | He is a very caring man, | 他是个很体贴的人 |
[23:32] | and maybe he has touched someone, | 也许他会触碰过别人 |
[23:36] | maybe he hugged someone | 也许他拥抱过什么人 |
[23:39] | because he cares, and that does not mean that he’s some… | 那是出于关心 而不意味着他是什么 |
[23:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:49] | I’m gonna tell you the name of the patient. | 我要告诉你病人的名字 |
[23:53] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不行 不行 |
[23:56] | – I can tell you the name of– – It’s private. It’s private, | -我可以告诉你 -这是个人隐私 隐私 |
[23:57] | I don’t wanna know. | 我不想知道 |
[23:58] | I don’t wanna know the patient’s name. | 我不想知道病人的名字 |
[24:00] | Don’t. Private information… | 不要 私人信息 |
[24:02] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[24:04] | You don’t wanna know… | 你不想知道 |
[24:07] | or you already do know? | 或者你已经知道了 |
[24:13] | Your husband’s patient… | 你丈夫的病人 |
[24:16] | was Miguel Alves. | 是米格尔·阿尔维斯 |
[24:21] | Diagnosed with Wilms tumor. | 诊断为肾母细胞瘤 |
[24:25] | Miguel’s mother… | 米格尔的妈妈是 |
[24:29] | Elena Alves. | 埃琳娜·阿尔维斯 |
[24:36] | So, you’ll forgive me for asking, Dr. Fraser, | 所以 请原谅我问你 弗雷泽医生 |
[24:39] | but I’m going to be seriously pissed off | 但我真的会很恼火 |
[24:41] | if you keep telling me | 如果你一直跟我扯什么 |
[24:41] | that your husband’s at a fucking medical conference | 你丈夫在什么克利夫兰参加一个 |
[24:44] | in fucking Cleveland, | 什么医学会议 |
[24:45] | that he forgot his fucking phone! | 还什么他忘了带手机 |
[24:48] | Don’t protect him! | 别想偏袒他 |
[24:50] | Wherever Jonathan is, we’re going to find him. | 无论乔纳森在哪 我们都会找到他 |
[24:53] | So if you know something, | 所以如果你知道什么 |
[24:54] | this would be the right time to tell us what it is. | 现在是告诉告诉我们实情了 |
[24:56] | This is what I know. | 我所知道就是 |
[24:57] | I’m sitting here in a room with two detectives | 我和两个警探待在同一间屋里 |
[24:59] | who are treating me very much like I’m a suspect, | 他们把我当嫌犯对待 |
[25:03] | trying to elicit incriminating responses from me, | 试图从我身上找出罪证 |
[25:06] | in a grossly custodial setting. | 在一个完全拘禁的环境中 |
[25:12] | So you either read me my Miranda rights right now… | 所以你要么现在就给我宣读米兰达权利 |
[25:18] | or tell me I’m free to go. | 要么现在放我走 |
[25:50] | – Are you still with them? – No! | -你还和他们在一起吗 -没有 |
[25:53] | – I just left. – Are you alright? | -我刚离开 -你还好吧 |
[25:59] | Grace, what the devil’s going on? | 格蕾丝 到底怎么回事 |
[26:01] | They’re asking me a lot of questions, aggressive questions. | 他们问了我很多问题 咄咄逼人的问题 |
[26:06] | I’m guessing that there’s still no word from Jonathan? | 我猜乔纳森还没有消息 |
[26:14] | – No. – Well, | -没 -嗯 |
[26:16] | guess it’s safe to assume he’s not in Cleveland. | 我猜他肯定不在克利夫兰 |
[26:21] | Now, you and henry, | 现在 你和亨利 |
[26:22] | you stay here with me tonight. | 你们今晚和我在一起 |
[26:24] | Yes. | 好 |
[26:27] | Grace, did you hear me? | 格蕾丝 你听见了吗 |
[26:28] | Yes. I just need to go back to the apartment. | 听到了 我得回趟公寓 |
[26:30] | I have to get some clothes, | 我得去拿几件衣服 |
[26:32] | Some things for henry. | 给亨利一些东西 |
[26:35] | I’ll see you when you get here. | 等见了再说 |
[26:37] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:56] | Good morning, Mrs. Fraser. | 早上好 弗雷泽太太 |
[31:05] | Police are focusing on events | 警方正在关注 |
[31:06] | transpiring at a Reardon school fundraiser, | 里尔顿学校的募捐活动 |
[31:09] | where the victim, elena alves, was last seen alive. | 受害人埃琳娜·阿尔维斯最后一次在那里出现 |
[31:12] | Several witnesses described Mrs. Alves as visibly upset. | 一些目击者称阿尔维斯太太明显很不安 |
[31:13] | Morning, Henry. | 早上好 亨利 |
[31:14] | Morning, Grandpa. | 早上好 姥爷 |
[31:15] | Though other partygoers dispute that account. | 尽管其他参会者对此表示异议 |
[31:18] | Early suspicion was on the victim’s husband, | 早期怀疑是受害者丈夫所为 |
[31:20] | but we’re now learning his whereabouts | 但我们现在得知他的下落 |
[31:22] | have been accounted for. | 已经查明 |
[31:25] | Do the police think he killed her? | 警察认为他杀了她吗 |
[31:27] | No. | 不 |
[31:29] | They wanna talk to him. | 他们想和他谈谈 |
[31:32] | As do I. As do you. | 我也是 你也是 |
[31:34] | So… | 那 |
[31:35] | why did they take you into the police station? | 他们为什么带你去警察局 |
[31:40] | Because he knew her. He was her child’s doctor, | 因为他认识她 他是她孩子的医生 |
[31:43] | and I knew her, and– | 而我认识她 而且 |
[31:44] | It’s not a crime to know somebody. | 认识某人不是犯罪 |
[31:47] | No. No, it’s not. | 不是 当然不是 |
[31:49] | So, they think he killed her. No. | 所以 他们认为是他杀了她 不 |
[31:51] | – Well, why else all of this then? – I don’t know. | -那为什么还要这样呢 -我不知道 |
[31:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:02] | Excuse me! Excuse me, ma’am! | 借过 借过 女士 |
[32:13] | I can’t believe she’d… | 我不敢相信她会 |
[32:17] | I see they’re putting you to work, Jennifer. | 我知道他们让你负责了 詹妮弗 |
[32:20] | – Hi, Mrs. Hartman. – Go on in. | -你好 哈特曼太太 -进去吧 |
[32:26] | – What was that? – I’ll be right back. | -什么情况 -我马上回来 |
[32:30] | – Good morning, Henry. Good morning, Grace. – Morning, sir. | -早上好 亨利 格蕾丝 -早上好 先生 |
[32:32] | God, this is– Indeed. It’s quite something. | -天啊 简直 -是呢 真是大场面 |
[32:35] | Henry, why don’t you head up to class, huh? | 亨利 你怎么还不去上课 |
[32:37] | – Yes, sir. – Are you okay? | -是的 先生 -你没事吧 |
[32:39] | – Yeah. Mom, I’m fine. – You sure? | -没事 妈妈 我很好 -你确定吗 |
[32:45] | Robert, wh– What’s going on? | 罗伯特 这是什么情况 |
[32:47] | What is going on is I am trying to get us through a crisis. | 现在的情况是我正努力让咱们渡过难关 |
[32:51] | – Alright. – Grace, | -好吧 -格蕾丝 |
[32:53] | I don’t think you should be here. | 我觉得你不应该在这 |
[32:56] | What? | 什么 |
[32:57] | I think, for the good of everyone, | 我想 为了大家都好 |
[33:00] | you don’t need to be here. | 你不能待在这 |
[33:10] | – What did they tell you? – I want you to know… | -他们怎么跟你说的 -我想让你知道 |
[33:13] | this is a safe place for Henry. | 这里对亨利来说很安全 |
[33:15] | – What the… – And if he needs to come to my office | -搞什么 -如果他有需要来我办公室 |
[33:17] | at any time, he can come. At recess or after school. | 他随时可以来 课间休息或放学后 |
[33:20] | If anyone says anything to him, he should come see me right away. | 如果有人对他说了什么 他应该马上来找我 |
[33:23] | It’s not true. It’s not true. | 这不是真的 这不是真的 |
[33:25] | Whatever they said to you– | 不管他们对你说过什么 |
[33:27] | – Listen to me. – Robert, come on. | -听我说 -罗伯特 拜托 |
[33:28] | The teachers will be looking out for him. | 老师们会照顾他的 |
[33:30] | I have spoken to all of them. He’s a Reardon student, | 我已经和他们所有人谈过了 他是里尔登的学生 |
[33:33] | – and I take that very seriously. – Really? | -我会认真对待的 -真的吗 |
[33:35] | You’re really doing this to me? | 就这么对我吗 |
[33:37] | My advice to you… | 我给你的建议是 |
[33:39] | is you send someone else to pick him up this afternoon. | 今天下午你安排其他人接他 |
[33:50] | – Grace. – Sylvia. | -格蕾丝 -西尔维亚 |
[33:52] | I have a cab. Come on. | 我叫出租车了 来吧 |
[33:54] | -What– – Come on. | -什么 -来吧 |
[34:03] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[34:07] | What are people saying? | 大家都怎么说 |
[34:09] | I… | 我 |
[34:11] | – Tell me. – It’s… | -告诉我 -就是 |
[34:13] | – Just a water, please, and some privacy. Thank you. – Tell me. | -给我杯水 然后不用管我们了 谢谢 -告诉我 |
[34:20] | The word is that Elena’s husband evidently has an alibi. | 据说埃琳娜的丈夫有明显不在场证明 |
[34:24] | The attention now seems to be focused entirely on Jonathan. | 现在的注意力似乎完全集中在乔纳森身上 |
[34:33] | So he knew her? Elena? | 所以他认识她 埃琳娜 |
[34:37] | Well, Miguel was his patient, so… | 米格尔是他的病人 所以 |
[34:42] | Ah, it was her. | 就是她 |
[34:46] | What? | 什么 |
[34:49] | He hired me. A few months ago. | 他雇了我 几个月前 |
[34:53] | Jonathan hired you? | 乔纳森雇了你 |
[34:56] | As his lawyer. | 给他当律师 |
[34:58] | I told him that employment law wasn’t my expertise, but he… | 我跟他说了就业法不是我长项 但他 |
[35:01] | he insisted. | 他坚持 |
[35:03] | He signed a document hiring me to formally represent him. | 他签署了文件 聘请我正式代表他 |
[35:08] | There was going to be a disciplinary hearing at the hospital, | 医院要举行纪律听证会 |
[35:10] | involved the mother of a patient. | 牵涉到一个病人的母亲 |
[35:16] | He wanted my advice. | 他想听我的意见 |
[35:19] | – So why didn’t you tell me? – I didn’t know, | -你为什么不告诉我 -我不知道 |
[35:21] | for sure, whether you knew or not, and… | 当然不管你是否知道 还有 |
[35:24] | Grace, it was… | 格蕾丝 是 |
[35:26] | It was privileged. It’s still… | 这是有特权的 现在还是 |
[35:28] | – privileged. – What happened? | -有特权的 -是什么事 |
[35:31] | I looked over the paperwork that he brought me. | 我看了他给我带来的文件 |
[35:34] | There was a lot there. A lot. More than enough to fire him. | 情况挺复杂的 足够解雇他了 |
[35:37] | He insisted that he was innocent of the charges. | 他坚持说他无罪 |
[35:39] | That it was all being… | 一切都是 |
[35:41] | manufactured by this, this… crazy woman. | 这个疯女人编造的 |
[35:45] | Really? | 是吗 |
[35:46] | He called a week later to say | 他一周后打电话说 |
[35:48] | the accusations were dropped. | 指控被撤销了 |
[35:49] | That the hospital found the woman’s claims were baseless. | 医院认为那女人的说法毫无根据 |
[35:52] | He thanked me for my time. | 他谢谢我为他花时间 |
[35:55] | And I just… I assumed that it went away. | 我只是 我以为没事了 |
[35:59] | But it didn’t. | 但事实并非如此 |
[36:01] | They fired him. They kept it completely confidential. | 他们解雇了他 他们完全保密 |
[36:08] | I’m sorry, Grace. | 对不起 格蕾丝 |
[36:10] | I am. I’m really sorry. | 真的 我真的很抱歉 |
[36:15] | My advice… | 我的建议 |
[36:18] | not that you’re asking. | 不是你问的 |
[36:23] | If you do learn where Jonathan is, | 如果你知道乔纳森在哪 |
[36:27] | tell the police. | 告诉警察 |
[36:29] | The sooner you make it clear that you’re not involved, | 你越早表明你没参与其中 |
[36:31] | the better you’ll be treated by everybody, | 其他人就会对你越好些 |
[36:32] | police and media included. | 包括警察和媒体 |
[36:36] | Grace, you need to get out of here, you and Henry. | 格蕾丝 你得离开这里 你和亨利 |
[36:38] | Once they find Jonathan, this story will explode. | 一旦他们找到乔纳森 情况就会爆发 |
[36:44] | You need to be somewhere else when that happens. | 一旦是这种情况 你就得换个地方待 |
[37:49] | So? | 所以呢 |
[37:51] | Nothing new. | 没什么新鲜的 |
[37:53] | You need to get protection for yourself, Grace. | 你需要保护自己 格蕾丝 |
[37:56] | You think you can handle everything on your own, alone. | 你认为你可以独自处理一切 |
[38:00] | This is bigger than you. | 这事你处理不了 |
[38:02] | It’s bigger than me, for Christ’s sakes. | 说实话 我也处理不了 |
[38:05] | You should get out of town. | 你应该出城去 |
[38:07] | You should go to the beach house. | 你应该去海滨别墅 |
[38:09] | I have patients. | 我还有病人 |
[38:12] | Henry has school. | 亨利还得上学 |
[38:13] | I’m gonna call Haley Fitzgerald. You have to have a lawyer. | 我得给海莉·菲茨杰拉德打电话 你需要律师 |
[38:16] | I don’t want a lawyer. | 我不需要律师 |
[38:21] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[38:23] | Your husband… | 你丈夫 |
[38:25] | is the lead suspect | 是头号嫌疑犯 |
[38:27] | in a murder investigation. | 卷入一起谋杀案调查 |
[38:46] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[38:47] | – Excuse me, I live here. Yes, I do. – You live here? | -借过 我住在这里 是的 -你住在这里 |
[38:50] | – Excu– I live here. – You can’t come in here. | -我住在这里 -你不能进来 |
[38:52] | You got some ID? | 你有身份证吗 |
[38:54] | Come on. Let her through, let her through. Come on. | 好了 让她过去 让她过去 |
[38:57] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[39:10] | – Do you have paperwork for this? – Of course. Paul, the warrant. | -你们有法律文件吗 -当然 保罗 搜查令 |
[39:13] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[39:34] | So you think my husband killed this woman? | 你们认为是我丈夫杀了那个女人 |
[39:38] | The search might take a bit. | 搜查可能需要一点时间 |
[39:41] | You got somewhere else to go? | 你还有别的地方可去吗 |
[39:44] | You don’t need to worry about me, Detective. | 你不用担心我 警探先生 |
[39:46] | Well, believe it or not, it’s kinda my nature. | 不管你信不信 我天性使然 |
[39:49] | To worry about people. | 担心别人 |
[39:54] | Where is his phone? We can’t find it. | 他的电话在哪 我们找不到 |
[40:05] | – Thank you. – Can you guys give me a hand down here? | -谢谢 -你们能帮我一下吗 |
[40:09] | I really am sorry about all this. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:12] | Why are you taking– | 你为什么要拿 |
[40:13] | Why are you taking his– his hairbrush? | 你为什么拿他的梳子呢 |
[40:16] | Well, we’re taking a number of things | 好吧 我们要带走些东西 |
[40:17] | that might help our investigation. That’s all. | 可能会有助于我们的调查 仅此而已 |
[40:20] | I could be wrong, but I think that you wanna help us. | 可能想得不对 但我觉得你会帮助我们 |
[40:23] | I think that, at this point, | 我认为 在这一点上 |
[40:25] | you’re more angry at him than you are at us. | 你对他比对我们更生气 |
[40:28] | – And you’re right to be. Please, don’t fucking patronize me. | -这样没错 -拜托 别居高临上揣测我 |
[40:32] | – No, it’s not my intention to do that. – I can’t– Don’t. | -不 我不想那样做 -我不能 不要 |
[40:33] | – I don’t do that. I don’t patronize people. – Don’t… | -我不会那么做的 我居高临上揣测人 -不要 |
[40:35] | I’ve just seen this type of situation one too many times. | 这种情况情况我不止一次见了 |
[40:40] | Husbands who have kept their wives in the dark | 丈夫把妻子蒙在鼓里 |
[40:42] | about a lot of things. | 很多事都不知道 |
[40:44] | And when I’m in the picture, there’s some fraud or a robbery. | 等我了解内情之后 发现不是涉及欺诈就是抢劫 |
[40:48] | Sometimes, a murder. | 有时候是谋杀 |
[40:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:56] | We need the hairbrush for DNA. | 我们需要用梳子测DNA |
[40:58] | For a couple of reasons. The crime scene… | 有几个原因 犯罪现场 |
[41:02] | and also… | 还有 |
[41:05] | Also what? | 还有什么 |
[41:07] | – What? – Paternity. | -什么 -亲子关系 |
[41:11] | They have a baby. | 他们有个孩子 |
[41:12] | Mr. Alves is demanding a paternity test. | 阿尔维斯先生要求做亲子鉴定 |
[41:18] | He insists he’s not the father. | 他坚持说他不是父亲 |
[42:13] | Please… | 拜托 |
[42:15] | Please. | 拜托 |
[43:09] | God… | 天啊 |
[43:10] | Henry, you scared me. | 亨利 你吓到我了 |
[43:15] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[43:16] | – Mom, I don’t wanna be here. – I know, but we’re here. | -妈妈 我不想在这里 -我知道 但我们都来了 |
[43:20] | – For how long? – For as long as it takes. | -得待多久 -需要多久就多久 |
[43:22] | That’s not an answer. | 这等于没回答我 |
[43:24] | When the police and the media stop congregating | 等警察和媒体不再聚在 |
[43:26] | outside our apartment and your school, | 在我们公寓和你学校外面 |
[43:29] | that’s when we’ll go back. | 我们就回去了 |
[43:30] | – We’ll go back when things– – When they what? | -我们会回去 等事情 -等什么时候呢 |
[43:34] | – When they what? Go back to normal? -Come on, Henry. | -等什么时候呢 恢复正常 -好了 亨利 |
[43:39] | – Mom. – Henry, come on. I’m trying. I’m trying. | -妈妈 -亨利 拜托 我在努力 我在努力 |
[43:42] | By– by running away? | 靠逃避吗 |
[43:44] | That’s bullshit, Mom. | 简直扯淡 妈 |
[43:45] | There’s no hiding. | 根本藏不住 |
[43:47] | Hen– | 亨利 |
[43:50] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[45:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[45:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[47:34] | Don’t scream! Don’t scream. | 别叫 别叫 |
[47:36] | Don’t scream, don’t scream. It’s me. | 不要叫 不要叫 是我 |
[47:38] | I didn’t do it. I didn’t kill her. | 不是我干的 我没有杀她 |
[47:40] | I did not kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[47:42] | We were romantically involved, | 我们是有男女关系 |
[47:45] | but I didn’t kill her. I’m so sorry. | 但我没有杀她 我很抱歉 |
[47:48] | I’m so sorry, my Grace. | 我很抱歉 格蕾丝 |
[47:50] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[47:54] | I’m gonna take my hand away, and you’re not gonna scream. | 我要把手拿开了 你别叫 |
[47:58] | There. There. | 好了 好了 |
[48:01] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[48:03] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[48:05] | – I’m calling the police. – Give me two minutes. Give me two– | -我要报警了 -给我两分钟 给我两分钟 |
[48:08] | You’re going to give me two minutes before you do that. | 你就给我两分钟的时间 |
[48:10] | – I gave you my whole life. – No. Grace. Grace! | -我把一生都献给了你 -不 格蕾丝 格蕾丝 |
[48:13] | – Get your fucking hands off me or I will. I will scream. – Grace. | -把你的脏手拿开 不然我就喊了 -格蕾丝 |
[48:16] | I didn’t… You can hate me as much as you want, | 我没有 你想多恨我都行 |
[48:19] | but Henry needs to know that his father’s not… | 但是亨利要知道他父亲不是 |
[48:21] | a murderer. He’s gotta believe in me. | 杀人犯 他必须相信我 |
[48:23] | I will never, ever let him believe in you. | 我永远不会让他相信你 |
[48:27] | Look, here’s what happened. | 事情是这样 |
[48:29] | I had an affair. | 我有外遇 |
[48:31] | – What? – She became obsessed. | -什么 -她变得痴迷了 |
[48:33] | With me, with my life, and then, with you. | 先是对我 对我的生活 然后是对你 |
[48:38] | First it was all about getting her boy into Reardon, | 一开始是让她儿子进入里尔登 |
[48:40] | which I helped with ’cause I thought it was about his education, | 我帮了他 因为我以为是出于他的教育问题 |
[48:42] | but it wasn’t. It was about encroachment. | 但事实并非如此 这是侵占 |
[48:45] | She was fucking possessed. | 她鬼迷心窍了 |
[48:47] | She was possessed. | 她鬼迷心窍了 |
[48:48] | When I heard she’d got herself on your… | 当我听说她加入了你的 |
[48:50] | auction committee and then joined your gym, I was scared. | 拍卖委员会 然后加入你的健身房 我很害怕 |
[48:53] | I was scared for us as a family. I was scared for you. | 我为我们一家人感到害怕 我为你害怕 |
[48:56] | At the night of the fundraiser, I went to confront her. | 募捐当晚 我去找她对质 |
[48:58] | – I told her that had to stop– – You snapped? | -我告诉她必须停下来 -你上头了 |
[49:01] | We argued. We fought. | 我们吵架了 打起来了 |
[49:08] | We had sex. I left. I walked the streets. | 我们做爱了 我走了 我走在街上 |
[49:11] | I went to a bar to collect myself, then I– | 我去了一家酒吧 然后我就 |
[49:13] | I went back to confront her again, | 我又回去和她对质 |
[49:15] | and she was fucking dead. | 她他妈就死了 |
[49:18] | She was dead. There was no sign of anyone. | 她死了 没有任何人的迹象 |
[49:21] | I panicked! I totally fucking panicked! I lost my head. | 我慌了 我他妈吓坏了 我失去了理智 |
[49:24] | – Shock took hold of me– – You came home. | -我吓坏了 -你回家了 |
[49:27] | You crawled into our bed… | 你爬上我们的床 |
[49:30] | and I held you. | 我抱着你 |
[49:32] | I held you. | 我抱着你 |
[49:34] | And I broke for you. | 我为你破了戒 |
[49:36] | And we made love, Jonathan. We made love. | 我们做爱了 乔纳森 我们做爱了 |
[49:40] | And I thought you’d lost a patient. | 我以为你失去了一个病人 |
[49:43] | How can I ever believe you? | 我怎么能相信你 |
[49:45] | Because you’re a fucking liar. | 因为你就是个骗子 |
[49:47] | You’re a liar. You’ve been pretending to have this job | 你个骗子 你一直假装有工作 |
[49:50] | – you didn’t even have. – No. That’s all part of– | -其实没有 -不 那是 |
[49:52] | – What are you– – It’s part of… the same big deception. | -你是什么人啊 -这也是个大骗局 |
[49:56] | I lost my job ’cause of this woman. I lost myself. | 我因为这个女人丢了工作 我迷失了自我 |
[49:59] | She got hold of me, Grace. | 她缠上我了 格蕾丝 |
[50:00] | She got hold of every fucking part of me. | 她彻底缠上了我 |
[50:03] | But I didn’t kill her. | 但我没有杀她 |
[50:05] | – I did not. – Wha– | -我没有 -什么 |
[50:08] | Dad? | 爸 |
[50:09] | – Dad? – Come here. Come here, come here. | -爸 -过来 过来 过来 |
[50:20] | My name is Grace Fraser. | 我叫格蕾丝·弗雷泽 |
[50:22] | My husband has just broken in. | 我丈夫刚闯进来 |
[50:25] | He’s a fugitive. He’s wanted for murder. | 他是个逃犯 他因谋杀被通缉 |
[50:27] | His name is Jonathan Fraser. I’m at 361… | 他叫乔纳森·弗雷泽 我在361号 |
[50:30] | Beachway. Beachway Drive, and I’m fucking terrified. | 海滩路 我太害怕了 |
[50:33] | I need you to get here quickly. | 你们快点过来 |
[50:37] | Please. | 拜托 |