时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | He didn’t just leave his phone behind, | 他不只是把手机忘了 |
[00:01] | he arranged to be unreachable, Dad. | 他刻意安排不让人找到 爸 |
[00:04] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[00:09] | Dr. Fraser, where is your husband? | 弗雷泽医生 你丈夫在哪里 |
[00:11] | He is at a medical conference. | 他在参加一个医学会议 |
[00:12] | Dr. Jonathan Fraser’s employment was terminated three months ago. | 乔纳森·弗雷泽医生被解雇差不多三个多月了 |
[00:16] | A full disciplinary hearing alleged inappropriate contact | 纪律听证会上指控了与埃琳娜·阿尔维斯的 |
[00:21] | with Elena Alves. | 不当接触 |
[00:23] | Excuse me, I live here. | 对不起 我住在这里 |
[00:26] | Why are you taking his hairbrush? | 你为什么拿他的梳子 |
[00:29] | We need the hairbrush for DNA, | 我们需要用发刷检查DNA |
[00:30] | for paternity. | 查亲子关系 |
[00:33] | You need to get protection for yourself. | 你需要保护自己 |
[00:35] | Grace, you need to get out of here. You and Henry. | 格蕾丝 你得离开这里 你和亨利 |
[00:37] | This story will explode. | 这个故事就会爆炸 |
[02:37] | My name is grace fraser. | 我是格蕾丝·弗雷泽 |
[02:39] | My husband has just broken in. | 我丈夫刚闯进来 |
[02:42] | He’s a fugitive. He’s wanted for murder. | 他是个逃犯 他因谋杀被通缉 |
[02:44] | I didn’t do it. I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 我没有杀她 |
[02:44] | His name is Jonathan Fraser. | 他叫乔纳森·弗雷泽 |
[02:46] | I’m at 361 Beachway, | 我在361海滩 |
[02:48] | Beachway Drive, and I’m fucking terrified. | 我他妈的吓坏了 |
[02:51] | I need you to… get here quickly. | 我需要你快点过来 |
[02:54] | Please. | 拜托 |
[04:22] | So he didn’t call first. He just showed up. | 那他没有事先打电话 就直接冒出来了 |
[04:26] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:27] | And you called 911 approximately five minutes after he arrived. | 在他出现大约5分钟后你打了911 |
[04:30] | – Yes. – Correct? | -是 -对吗 |
[04:33] | More or less. | 差不多 |
[04:35] | Is there a reason you’re not believing me? | 你不相信我是有什么原因吗 |
[04:37] | ‘Cause that’s what it feels like right now. | 我现在就是这种感觉 |
[04:39] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[04:42] | You said he, uh, he, he grabbed you by the throat? | 你说他 一把扼住你脖子 |
[04:45] | He put his left hand over my mouth. | 他用左手捂住我的嘴 |
[04:47] | He put his right hand behind… back of my neck. | 他右手放在后面 我脖子后面 |
[04:51] | – Okay. – And– | -明白 -然后 |
[04:52] | It’s okay. I’ll take it from here. Go. | 好了 交给我吧 你走吧 |
[04:54] | All right. Yeah. Yep. Yep. | 好的 好的 |
[05:07] | Were you afraid? | 你害怕吗 |
[05:14] | I was terrified. | 我吓坏了 |
[05:15] | Because you thought that he might harm you? | 因为你认为他会伤害你 |
[05:18] | I don’t– I mean, I wouldn’t rule it out. | 我不 我不排除这种可能性 |
[05:21] | Kill you? | 杀了你 |
[05:22] | God, why would you be asking me these questions? | 天啊 你为什么要问我这些问题 |
[05:24] | Why are you asking me this? | 你为什么问我这个 |
[05:25] | We’re investigating a crime. | 我们正在调查一起犯罪 |
[05:29] | He assaulted you. | 他袭击了你 |
[05:30] | I’m just trying to assess the severity of the assault. | 我只是想评估一下袭击的严重程度 |
[05:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:37] | The DNA results came back. | DNA结果出来了 |
[05:41] | And? | 然后呢 |
[05:42] | The daughter is his. | 女儿是他的 |
[06:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:15] | – Last name? – Fraser. | -姓氏 -弗雷泽 |
[07:18] | – Go on. Last name? – Lopez. | -下一个 姓氏 -洛佩兹 |
[07:21] | – Last name? – Hernandez. | -姓氏 -埃尔南德斯 |
[07:27] | Things are very fluid, | 情况很不稳定 |
[07:28] | But what we can confirm is that dr. Fraser | 但我们可以确认的是弗雷泽博士 |
[07:31] | is scheduled to be arraigned | 将被安排传讯 |
[07:32] | at the New York County Supreme Court. | 在纽约郡最高法院 |
[07:34] | We are also now learning That the victim Was an artist, | 我们现在也知道受害者是个艺术家 |
[07:37] | And that her sculpting hammer was discovered | 她工作室中的雕刻锤 |
[07:39] | to be missing From her studio. | 消失不见了 |
[07:41] | Police are now considering This as the possible murder weapon. | 警方考虑这可能是凶器 |
[07:45] | You’ll remember that elena alves was found bludgeoned to death. | 大家可能记得埃琳娜·阿尔维斯是被用棍棒殴打致死 |
[07:48] | Henry, can you turn that off, please? | 亨利 你能把它关掉吗 |
[07:56] | – Henry, turn it off. – What? | -亨利 把它关掉 -什么 |
[07:57] | Turn it off! | 把它关掉 |
[07:59] | Please. | 拜托 |
[08:06] | Does he have a lawyer? | 他找律师了吗 |
[08:11] | I’m hearing he has a public defender. | 我听说他有公设辩护律师 |
[08:14] | Probably hasn’t got much money. He hasn’t been working. | 估计是没多少钱 毕竟他有段时间不工作了 |
[08:21] | – What about you, money-wise? – I’m fine. | -你财政方面有困难吗 -我没事 |
[08:26] | He did drain our bank account some, but… | 他确实取光了我们银行账户上的钱 不过 |
[09:08] | So, what’s happening? | 那会怎么样 |
[09:09] | He’ll be charged, they’ll enter a plea, and it’ll be over. | 他会被起诉 他们会提出抗辩 一切都会结束的 |
[09:12] | It’ll all go pretty quickly. | 一切都会很快过去的 |
[09:14] | Do you know who his attorney is? | 你知道他的律师是谁吗 |
[09:16] | No, I do not. My grapevine is a bit limited on the criminal side. | 我不知道 刑事案件方面我消息不是很灵通 |
[09:19] | But Grace, I don’t know. I don’t know what you’ve been reading. | 但格蕾丝 我不知道 我不知道你读了些什么 |
[09:22] | I don’t know what you’ve seen, but I am telling you, | 我不知道你看到了什么 但我告诉你 |
[09:25] | you need to hire your own attorney. | 你自己需要聘请律师 |
[09:27] | The prospect of you knowing, | 你可能要面对的是 |
[09:29] | possibly aiding and abetting– | 协助与教唆 |
[09:31] | – What? – Harboring a fugitive! | -什么 -窝藏逃犯 |
[09:33] | I didn’t do that. I’m not– | 我没有啊 我没有 |
[09:35] | Well, even so, This is what they do. | 即便如此 他们也会这样对你 |
[09:37] | The police will want to secure your cooperation. | 警方会要求你配合 |
[09:39] | Leverage is leverage. I’m telling you. | 我跟你说 这也是谈判砝码 |
[09:43] | I’m here. I will call you on the other side, okay? | 我到了 进去以后我再给你打电话 好吗 |
[09:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:59] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[10:09] | It’s a madhouse. | 简直就是疯人院 |
[10:11] | I can’t see over there. It’s too– | 我看不见那边 太… |
[10:15] | – He’s got “The Badger.” – Who? | -獾子负责他 -谁 |
[10:17] | For his attorney. Robert Adelman. He’s a public defender. | 他的律师罗伯特·阿德尔曼 他是公设辩护律师 |
[10:20] | He’s good, but he’s not great. He just chews and gnaws. | 他还行 但也没多强 他就是死缠烂打 |
[10:24] | They call him “The Badger.” | 大家都管他叫獾子 |
[10:26] | Catherine Stamper’s prosecuting. We actually– We– | 凯瑟琳·斯坦珀负责起诉 我们实际上 |
[10:28] | We interned together for a hot minute. | 我们在一起实习过很短时间 |
[10:30] | – Yes. – She’s a heavy hitter. | -好 -她是个大人物 |
[10:31] | She’s here in person for the arraignment. | 她亲自来应对传讯 |
[10:33] | It means they’re not messing around. | 这意味着他们是动真格的 |
[10:36] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[10:37] | Husband is death-glaring me. You’d think I killed her. | 那个丈夫死死地盯着我 就跟是我杀的人一样 |
[10:41] | – Who’s he with? – I don’t know. With his mother, or something. | -他和谁在一起 -不知道 和他妈在一起 |
[10:44] | What? Okay. | 什么 好吧 |
[10:46] | No, I have to get off the phone. | 好了 我得挂电话了 |
[10:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:52] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[10:54] | The criminal court of the city of New York is now in session. | 纽约市刑事法庭现在开庭 |
[10:58] | The Honorable Layla Scott presiding. | 莱拉·斯科特法官担任本案主席 |
[11:01] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[11:03] | I have allowed television cameras into this room | 我允许电视摄像机进入这个房间 |
[11:06] | for today only. | 仅限今天 |
[11:08] | I am making a public interest exception, | 我将为公众利益破例 |
[11:10] | pursuant to my authority under local civil rule 1.8. | 根据当地民事规则1.8项的权限 |
[11:13] | However, however, this courtroom will not become a circus. | 然而 这个法庭不会变成马戏团 |
[11:17] | I don’t want to see anybody talking on phones, | 我不想看到任何人打电话 |
[11:20] | Snapchatting, Instagramming, | 往社交媒体上发照片 |
[11:23] | or any of the other social media nonsense. | 或者在其他社交媒体上胡言乱语 |
[11:26] | We’re going to call the case, bring in the defendant, | 我们要打电话叫被告来 |
[11:28] | arraign him in accordance with the duly-promulgated rules | 按照本法庭正式颁布的议事规则 |
[11:30] | of procedure of this courtroom. | 传讯他 |
[11:32] | I hope I have made myself abundantly clear. Go ahead. | 我希望我已经说得很清楚了 开始吧 |
[11:38] | Docket number 62333. | 案卷号62333 |
[11:41] | The People of the State of New York versus Jonathan Fraser. | 乔纳森·弗雷泽纽约州公诉案 |
[11:44] | Count one murder in the first degree. | 罪状一 一级谋杀 |
[11:47] | Count two aggravated rape. | 罪状二 强奸 |
[11:48] | Robert Adelman for the defendant, your honor. | 罗伯特·阿德尔曼为被告辩护 法官阁下 |
[11:51] | At this time, we’ll waive reading of the charges, | 我们将放弃宣读指控 |
[11:54] | and enter a plea of not guilty for all charges. | 并对所有指控进行无罪抗辩 |
[11:57] | – We also ask– – Catherine Stamper for the people, your honor. | -我们还要求 -凯瑟琳·斯坦珀为民众着想 法官阁下 |
[12:00] | We oppose bail. | 我们反对保释 |
[12:02] | This was a heinous and violent crime– | 这是令人发指的暴力犯罪 |
[12:04] | My client has long-standing roots in the community– | 我的委托人长期居住在这个社区 |
[12:07] | The defendant has already demonstrated himself | 被告已经证明 |
[12:09] | to be a flight risk. | 其有潜逃风险 |
[12:09] | Cures cancer, no record. | 治愈癌症 没有犯罪记录 |
[12:11] | He fled the jurisdiction. | 他逃离了司法管辖区 |
[12:12] | Not so much as a parking ticket. | 连停车罚单都没有 |
[12:14] | Well, murder and rape. He hit the ground running. | 好吧 谋杀和强奸 他是不鸣则已一鸣惊人啊 |
[12:16] | Objection. Ask for sanctions. | 反对 要求制裁 |
[12:22] | Ten million bond, two million cash. | 一千万债券 两百万现金 |
[12:25] | Take the defendant back into custody. | 把被告带回拘留所 |
[12:28] | – Thank you, Your Honor. – Thank you, Your Honor. | -谢谢法官阁下 -谢谢法官阁下 |
[12:30] | Next case. Docket number 62432. | 下一个案子 案卷号62432 |
[12:33] | People of the State of New York versus Matthew Tinker. | 纽约州人民对马修·廷克 |
[12:53] | He looks scared. | 他看起来很害怕 |
[12:56] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[13:48] | Straight ahead. Let’s go! | 直走 走吧 |
[13:56] | Yeah, hey. I’m gonna fuck you up! | 说你呢 我要弄死你 |
[14:09] | How are we doing? | 进展如何 |
[14:12] | It’s been nearly a week, so… | 已经快一个星期了 所以 |
[14:13] | Yeah, I’m sorry about that. | 是的 我很抱歉 |
[14:16] | First things first. | 先说重要的事 |
[14:19] | Don’t be talking to nobody in here. | 在这里 别跟任何人说话 |
[14:21] | The franchise is populated | 特许监狱里 |
[14:22] | with reprobates looking to improve their plight. | 都是希望改善困境的恶棍 |
[14:24] | Any information they can glean from you, | 他们从你身上搞到任何信息 |
[14:26] | might reap dividends. And not to you. | 都可能获得丰厚的回报 但你没有 |
[14:29] | Well, I would only tell them that I’m innocent. | 我只想告诉他们我是无辜的 |
[14:31] | Innocent is good. Saying nothing is better. | 无辜是好事 什么都不说更好 |
[14:38] | So, can you get me out of here? | 你能把我弄出去吗 |
[14:40] | With money for bail, yes. | 有保释金 就有可能 |
[14:41] | With, with my persuasive skills… | 凭借我的说服力 |
[14:45] | More of a challenge. Now, you own your own home? | 就比较有挑战 你有自己的房子吧 |
[14:48] | The one in the fancy building I seen on the news? | 我在新闻上看到的在高级住宅里的那个 |
[14:51] | I own it jointly with my wife. | 属于我和我妻子的共同财产 |
[14:58] | I am innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[15:05] | Do you care? | 你在乎吗 |
[15:07] | Not really. | 不怎么在乎 |
[15:09] | Truth be told, | 实话实说 |
[15:10] | I prefer my clients guilty. | 我宁愿我的客户有罪 |
[15:13] | Takes the pressure off. | 会减轻点压力 |
[15:16] | I should say, having read the police report, | 我应该说 看了警察的报告 |
[15:19] | I would be very surprised if you were innocent. | 如果你是无辜的 我会很惊讶 |
[15:22] | In fact, it’d be difficult for an innocent man | 事实上 一个无辜的人很难 |
[15:24] | to present more guilty. | 表现出更多罪恶感 |
[15:25] | Unless, of course, he was stupid, which… | 当然 除非他很蠢 |
[15:28] | I’m figuring you’re not since you cure cancer and all. | 我猜你不是因为你治愈了癌症 |
[15:33] | Back to me, please. | 接着听我说 |
[15:39] | You know, I should say up front that in my experience, | 我该说一下 根据我的经验 |
[15:42] | doctors tend to be assholes. | 医生都是混蛋 |
[15:44] | The reason they tend to be assholes is because they get to be. | 他们之所以会成为混蛋 因为他们就是混蛋 |
[15:48] | They’re doctors. | 他们是医生 |
[15:50] | My point is, | 重点是 |
[15:53] | you don’t get to be one anymore. | 你再也当不了医生了 |
[16:04] | I would be very grateful if you could arrange | 如果您能安排让我见我妻子 |
[16:08] | for me to see my wife. | 我会非常感激 |
[16:44] | Dr. Fraser. | 弗雷泽医生 |
[16:45] | Thanks for coming. I’m, uh, Robert. Robert Adelman. | 谢谢你来 我是罗伯特 罗伯特·阿德尔曼 |
[16:48] | – Nice to meet you. – Please. | -很高兴认识你 -请坐 |
[16:51] | This all must be a terrible hardship for you and all, so… | 这对你和大家来说都很艰难 所以 |
[16:54] | My, uh, my sympathies on that. | 我对此深表同情 |
[16:57] | Hi. Can I get you anything? | 你好 需要点些什么吗 |
[16:59] | No. I’m fine. Thank you. | 先不用 谢谢 |
[17:03] | Your husband seems | 你丈夫似乎 |
[17:05] | pretty convinced that you would | 非常深信你会 |
[17:08] | vouch for his innocence. | 担保他的清白 |
[17:11] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[17:15] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[17:17] | Uh, okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[17:23] | You strike me as a wife suffering from PTB. | 作为一位饱受PTB之苦的妻子你令我震惊 |
[17:28] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[17:29] | Post-Traumatic Betrayal. | 创伤后背叛症 |
[17:32] | – I kind of, I kind of coined it myself. – Yes. | -我自己造的词 -嗯 |
[17:35] | – So, it’s not a real disorder. – No. | -这不是真正的病症 -不是 |
[17:36] | It means a fucked-over person, | 意思是一个被骗了的人 |
[17:39] | in the immediate aftermath of being fucked over, | 在被骗之后 |
[17:41] | often believes the fucker-overer to be capable of anything. | 往往相信骗她的人什么事都干得出来 |
[17:44] | Including murder. | 包括谋杀 |
[17:47] | So, my question to you, | 所以 我问你一个问题 |
[17:49] | before you got wind of the fact that he was unfaithful, | 在你得知他不忠之前 |
[17:52] | your pre-fucked-over impression of him. | 对他有什么看法 |
[17:56] | Did he strike you as a person capable of committing | 你觉得他是一个 |
[17:59] | this kind of mayhem? | 可以杀人的人吗 |
[18:01] | If he did, do you think I’d be married to him? | 如果是 你觉得我会嫁给他吗 |
[18:04] | My, uh, my specialty is reading people. | 我的专长是解读人 |
[18:06] | It’s the best tool in my kit. I just… | 这是我最擅长的 我只是 |
[18:12] | Getting a feel for a person. | 感受一个人 |
[18:17] | I’m thinking your husband is a bit of a dick. | 我觉得你丈夫有点混 |
[18:20] | But not a killer. | 但不是凶手 |
[18:25] | And what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[18:28] | I don’t know what I think. | 我不知道我在想什么 |
[18:52] | I wouldn’t go anywhere near the son of a bitch. | 我不会去见那狗娘养的 |
[18:56] | Don’t tell me you’re considering it. | 别告诉我你在考虑 |
[18:58] | I feel like I owe it to Henry. | 我觉得我欠亨利的 |
[19:01] | To allow for his father to be innocent. Don’t I? | 应该让他父亲清白 不是吗 |
[19:04] | No, you do not. | 不 你不欠 |
[19:07] | I just need to get a semblance of the truth. | 我只需要弄清楚真相 |
[19:09] | What makes you think you will get the truth from him? | 你凭什么认为你会从他那里得到真相 |
[19:45] | You think he did it, don’t you? | 你认为是他干的 是吗 |
[19:55] | No, baby. | 不 宝贝 |
[19:58] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[20:01] | No. | 不 |
[20:05] | No. Henry, Henry. | 不 亨利 亨利 |
[20:11] | It’ll be all right, Henry. | 不会有事的 亨利 |
[20:19] | She’s coming out. | 她出来了 |
[20:21] | Did you know, did you know… | 你知道吗 你知道 |
[20:27] | Is he guilty? | 他有罪吗 |
[20:29] | How do you feel about the betrayal? | 你对这次背叛有何感想 |
[20:32] | Did he do it? | 是他做的吗 |
[21:36] | Move it! Let’s go! | 走 快走 |
[21:40] | Move it! | 快走 |
[21:41] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[21:43] | Move it! | 快走 |
[22:29] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[22:33] | How’s Henry? | 亨利好吗 |
[22:41] | How do you think he might be? | 你觉得他能好吗 |
[22:49] | Look, I don’t know what the purpose of this conversation is, | 我不知道这次谈话的目的是什么 |
[22:51] | but you wanted me to come and I’m here. | 但你想让我来 我就来了 |
[22:53] | Well, it’s, it’s not to convince you that I’m a good husband. | 好吧 这不是为了让你相信我是个好丈夫 |
[22:57] | Or a good father. | 或者是个好父亲 |
[23:01] | You didn’t just do this to me. You did this to your son. | 你不仅让我承受 也让你儿子承受这一切 |
[23:11] | You have a daughter. | 你有个女儿 |
[23:14] | You have a fucking daughter. | 你他妈有个女儿 |
[23:21] | Fuck. | 操了 |
[23:30] | Look, I… | 听着 我 |
[23:33] | I spoke about Elena, | 我说了埃琳娜 |
[23:36] | being obsessed with me. Yeah? | 对我纠缠不休 对吧 |
[23:38] | She was. | 她是 |
[23:39] | She was not a well person. | 她不是好人 |
[23:41] | Grace, you have to help me. | 格蕾丝 你得帮帮我 |
[23:44] | The whole world thinks I did this. | 全世界都认为是我干的 |
[23:48] | My only chance is for people who know me to come forward. | 我唯一的机会是让认识我的人站出来 |
[23:53] | To help you? You actually think I’m gonna help you? | 帮你吗 你真以为我会帮你 |
[23:55] | You know my heart. You know my heart. | 你了解我的为人 你了解我的为人 |
[23:57] | I, I understand that you can no longer trust me to be | 我知道你不再相信我是你心中的 |
[24:01] | the man you thought I was. I get that. | 那个人了 我明白 |
[24:02] | But you certainly know that I would never take a human life. | 但你肯定知道我绝不会去杀人的 |
[24:05] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[24:12] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[24:13] | My heart wouldn’t allow it. | 我的心不允许 |
[24:15] | Nor would my ego. You know– | 我的自尊也不会 你知道的 |
[24:20] | I didn’t… | 我没有 |
[24:22] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[24:26] | Whatever my faults and my transgressions… | 无论我的过错和过失 |
[24:29] | My love for you… | 我对你的爱 |
[24:33] | For Henry… | 为了亨利 |
[24:37] | Can you bring him? Please, bring him. | 你能带他来吗 拜托 带他来 |
[24:42] | Please, Grace. | 求你了 格蕾丝 |
[24:44] | He’s gotta hear from me. | 他得见我 |
[24:47] | He needs that. | 他需要 |
[25:02] | Try it. | 试试 |
[25:04] | Perfect. And back again. | 很好 再重来一次 |
[25:06] | Very good. | 很好 |
[25:08] | Which other animals have funny walks? | 还有哪些动物走路很有趣 |
[25:09] | The batfish, uh, body like a tennis racket. | 蝙蝠鱼 身体像网球拍 |
[25:12] | They use their flap-like Fins for walking slowly On the sea bed. | 它们用扇形鳍在海床上缓慢地行走 |
[25:15] | So, it’s this. | 就是这样 |
[25:19] | Yeah. Perfect. | 对 很好 |
[25:37] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[25:43] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[25:45] | I appreciate you taking the time. | 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[25:46] | I’m really not comfortable with this. | 我真的不习惯这样 |
[25:48] | – No, I understand– – I, I signed a, | -我明白 -我签了一份 |
[25:49] | a confidentiality agreement, | 保密协议 |
[25:51] | and, uh, I’m risking my job even talking to you. | 而且 我跟你说话都有丢工作的风险 |
[25:54] | You’re… | 你是 |
[25:56] | You’re a good friend to him. You are. You were. | 你是他好朋友 你一直都是 |
[25:59] | If you’re expecting me to actually help him at this point, | 如果你想让我在这件事上帮助他 |
[26:02] | that after everything that just– | 在发生这一切之后 |
[26:03] | No. I would never expect that. | 不 我从来没这么想过 |
[26:05] | If, if he were guilty. | 如果他有罪 |
[26:07] | – Which he is. – And if he’s not? | -他就是有罪 -但如果没有呢 |
[26:10] | Come on, Grace. | 得了吧 格蕾丝 |
[26:11] | He’s not who we thought he was. | 他不是我们想象的那样 |
[26:13] | I think we can at least acknowledge that. | 我想我们至少可以承认这一点 |
[26:15] | What do you know about the victim? Elena Alves? | 你对受害者了解多少 埃琳娜·阿尔维斯 |
[26:23] | I know she had a son. | 我知道她有个儿子 |
[26:25] | A seven-year-old boy with a Wilms’ tumor. | 一个患有威尔姆斯肿瘤的七岁男孩 |
[26:29] | Jonathan was his doctor. | 乔纳森是他的医生 |
[26:33] | They weren’t discreet. | 他们行事不检点 |
[26:34] | They weren’t even trying to be. | 他们也没想检点 |
[26:36] | He got warnings. Didn’t seem to matter. | 他收到警告 似乎无关紧要 |
[26:38] | He wanted her, and he was willing to risk everything. | 他想要她 他愿意冒一切风险 |
[26:42] | Which he clearly did. | 他显然做到了 |
[26:44] | Well, he says that she wasn’t well. | 他说她不是好人 |
[26:46] | He says that she was obsessed with him and that she was– | 他说她对他纠缠不休 |
[26:49] | – I wouldn’t know. – If she was the obsessive- compulsive type… | -我不知道 -如果她是强迫症患者 |
[26:52] | – Yeah, then, then what? – …and I, I admit, | -那又如何 -我承认 |
[26:53] | – I’m, I’m clutching at straws here. – Grace, | -这话有点扯 -格蕾丝 |
[26:55] | – Jonathan cultivated it. – I– Plea– | -乔纳森自作自受 -我求你 |
[26:57] | People becoming obsessed with him? He– | 人们对他着迷 他 |
[27:00] | He fed off that. | 他乐在其中 |
[27:01] | His patients loved him. | 他的病人爱他 |
[27:02] | The parents, of course, the parents worshiped him. | 还有家长 家长很崇拜他 |
[27:04] | He was saving their children. | 他在救他们的孩子嘛 |
[27:06] | – He thrived on being the center of intense emotion… -That’s– | -他备受瞩目 乐在其中 -这 |
[27:10] | in a very narcissistic and unhealthy way. | 以一种非常自恋和不健康的方式 |
[27:14] | It’s like he never got the God complex memo. | 太膨胀了 把自己当成神了 |
[27:16] | – In fact, actually, sometimes I think – I– | -事实上 有时候我想 -我 |
[27:18] | it wasn’t even about the, the patient. | 根本不关病人的事 |
[27:20] | It was about the emotion coming at him. | 是关于他内心的情感 |
[27:22] | He cared about his patients. He did. | 他关心他的病人 确实如此 |
[27:24] | – I saw it. – Yeah. Maybe. | -我看到了 -也许是吧 |
[27:26] | He cried for them. | 他为他们哭泣 |
[27:29] | – Yes! – They say psychopaths can’t work in a hospital. | -是的 -大家说精神病不能在医院工作 |
[27:31] | Psychopaths? He’s not a psychopath. | 精神病 他不是精神病患者 |
[28:11] | Did you see Jonathan? | 你去见乔纳森了吗 |
[28:13] | – Yeah. – How was it? | -见了 -怎么样 |
[28:15] | – I’ll tell you later. – Yeah, of course. Sorry. | -晚点再说 -没问题 不好意思 |
[28:36] | It’s called hero worship. | 这叫英雄崇拜 |
[28:39] | Excuse me? | 什么玩意 |
[28:42] | People falling in love with their saviors. | 人们爱上了他们的救世主 |
[28:45] | It’s mostly a woman who is affected and… | 受影响的大多是女性 |
[28:48] | the objects of the delusion are doctors. | 而妄想的对象是医生 |
[28:51] | Firefighters. Policemen. | 消防员 警察 |
[28:55] | It’s also called rescue romance syndrome. | 它也叫拯救浪漫综合症 |
[28:59] | – Sounds like a load of crap. – Well, it isn’t. | -听起来像是一堆废话 -不是的 |
[29:01] | What has it got to do with anything? | 这跟整件事有什么关系 |
[29:04] | She fell in love with the doctor who saved her kid’s life. | 她爱上救了她孩子命的医生 |
[29:07] | What has that got to do with him killing her? | 那跟他杀了她有什么关系 |
[29:09] | According to Jonathan, she took it to extremes. | 据乔纳森说 她行事极端 |
[29:12] | And? | 然后呢 |
[29:16] | Crazy people do crazy things. | 疯狂的人做疯狂的事 |
[29:19] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[29:22] | Are you now believing that Jonathan is innocent? | 你现在相信乔纳森是无辜的吗 |
[29:27] | I’m just open to the idea. | 我只是接受这个说法 |
[29:32] | And are you open to the idea | 你愿意接受这个想法吗 |
[29:34] | of you and Jonathan getting back together? | 你和乔纳森重归于好 |
[29:39] | No. Of course not. Don’t be ridiculous. It’s your move. | 不 当然没有 别傻了 该你走棋了 |
[29:53] | He came to me for money. | 他来找我要钱 |
[29:58] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[30:00] | He said you were worried about paying for Reardon this year. | 他说你担心今年里尔登的费用 |
[30:03] | That you thought you might have to take Henry out. | 他以为你想让亨利转学 |
[30:05] | – That’s not true. – Yeah, I know. | -才没有呢 -我知道 |
[30:08] | I told him it would not be in Reardon’s best | 我告诉他失去亨利 |
[30:10] | economic interest to lose Henry. | 不符合里尔登的最大经济利益 |
[30:13] | And he said, yeah, but you were worried about finances overall | 他说他知道 但你担心的是财务状况 |
[30:16] | and that you would never come to speak to me about it. | 而且你不会来和我谈这件事的 |
[30:18] | And I knew that to be true, | 我知道这是真的 |
[30:20] | so that when he asked me not to say anything to you… | 所以他不让我跟你说的时候 |
[30:33] | How much did you give him? | 你给了他多少钱 |
[30:40] | $500,000. | 五十万 |
[30:44] | But I, I, I thought I was helping you and Henry. | 但我以为我是在帮你和亨利 |
[30:48] | I mean, I know how private you are, Grace. | 我知道你多注重隐私 格蕾丝 |
[30:51] | I knew that you would not come to me. | 我知道你不会来找我 |
[30:54] | I mean, I was actually grateful to that son of a bitch. | 我当时真的很感激那个狗娘养的 |
[30:56] | I even thanked him for giving me the opportunity to… | 我甚至感谢他给我机会去… |
[31:04] | I’m– | 我真的 |
[31:08] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:12] | I… | 我 |
[31:14] | I should have told you. | 我应该告诉你的 |
[31:18] | I mean, if I had, | 如果我告诉你了 |
[31:22] | maybe that woman would be alive today. | 也许那个女人就死不了了 |
[31:35] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[31:43] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[32:53] | This isn’t gonna be easy. | 这可不容易 |
[32:56] | You keep saying that. | 你一直这么说 |
[32:58] | Come on– Mom. | 好了 妈妈 |
[32:59] | – Hey, put that down. – Mom. Mom! | -放下 -妈妈 妈妈 |
[33:02] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[33:04] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[33:07] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:28] | – Name? – Henry Fraser. | -姓名 -亨利·弗雷泽 |
[33:30] | – Name? – Grace Fraser. | -姓名 -格蕾丝·弗雷泽 |
[33:33] | Over there. | 去那边 |
[33:35] | Name? | 姓名 |
[33:37] | Out around the corner. | 在拐角处 |
[33:38] | Name? | 姓名 |
[33:43] | Name? | 姓名 |
[33:50] | No touching. Let’s go. | 不许有接触 走吧 |
[33:54] | Bye, baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[33:57] | Henry, you alright? | 亨利 你还好吧 |
[34:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:40] | Well, another fine mess I’ve gotten you into. | 我又把你弄得一团糟 |
[34:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:53] | – How are you? How’s school? – Fine. | -你好吗 学校怎么样 -挺好 |
[34:57] | Violin? Rosenbaum? | 小提琴呢 罗森鲍姆 |
[34:59] | What’s the latest on him? | 他最近有什么段子 |
[35:04] | Did you kill her? | 是你杀的她吗 |
[35:06] | No. | 不是 |
[35:10] | You were fucking her. | 你和她上床了 |
[35:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:14] | – Well, it’s straight to the net with that one. – Were you? | -好吧 够直接的 -是吗 |
[35:20] | Yeah. We were romantically involved. Yeah. | 是 我们恋爱了 是的 |
[35:23] | So you don’t love Mom anymore. | 所以你不再爱妈妈了 |
[35:25] | Yeah, of course I do. | 不 我当然爱 |
[35:28] | I love her and you more than anything. | 我爱她和你胜过一切 |
[35:32] | And I always will. | 我永远都会爱 |
[35:34] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[35:35] | I made a terrible, terrible mistake. | 我犯了一个可怕的错误 |
[35:39] | I, um, allowed myself to be, uh, | 我让自己相信 |
[35:42] | persuaded that a person desperately needed me | 有个人非常需要我 |
[35:45] | because her child was very sick, and I could help him recover. | 因为她的孩子病得很重 我可以帮他康复 |
[35:50] | And I let that be a reason to lose my strength of character. | 我让这成为我失去人格力量的理由 |
[35:57] | I was very sorry for her, and I think that, uh, | 我为她感到很难过 我想是 |
[36:01] | my wanting to help overwhelmed me, so… | 想帮助她的想法让我不知所措 所以 |
[36:06] | And then, after everything, | 然后 在这一切之后 |
[36:08] | instead of being grateful for everything I’d done | 她对我所做的一切不是心存感激 |
[36:12] | for her and for her son, | 我为了她和她的儿子 |
[36:14] | she became unsound. | 她变得不健康了 |
[36:17] | Threatening. | 充满威胁 |
[36:19] | It got to the point where I felt she wanted to destroy us, | 我觉得她想毁了我们 |
[36:23] | as a family, so I went to confront her about that. | 想毁了我的家庭 所以我去找她对质 |
[36:28] | And that’s it. | 就这样 |
[36:30] | That’s all I did. | 我只做了这些 |
[36:36] | Why did you run, if you’re innocent? | 如果你是无辜的 为什么要逃跑 |
[36:39] | Well, I ran because I– | 我跑是因为我 |
[36:42] | I was scared. I, I knew how it looked. | 我很害怕 我知道那是什么样子 |
[36:45] | And I was selfish. | 我很自私 |
[36:47] | In that moment, I was completely selfish. | 在那一刻 我彻头彻尾的自私 |
[36:49] | I thought only about myself and what might happen to me. | 我只想着我自己和可能发生在我身上的事 |
[36:54] | And then, uh… | 之后 |
[36:57] | I thought about you. Mom. | 我想到你和你妈 |
[37:00] | So I came back, | 所以我回来了 |
[37:02] | which may have been selfish again. | 可能又自私了 |
[37:03] | But, you see, I wanted my family back. | 但是你看 我是想守住家人 |
[37:08] | We’re never gonna be a family again. | 我们再也不会是一家人了 |
[37:12] | Well, I, I desperately hope we will be. | 好吧 我非常希望我们还是 |
[37:15] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[37:19] | No touching. | 不许接触 |
[37:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:23] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:27] | All right. | 好了 |
[37:28] | Come on, Henry. | 好了 亨利 |
[37:35] | – Mom. Please. – It’s alright. | -妈妈 求你了 -没事的 |
[38:28] | You mentioned Haley Fitzgerald. | 你提过海莉·菲茨杰拉德 |
[38:36] | – For you? – For him. | -为你吗 -为了他 |
[38:41] | There is a certain stigma attached to a public defender. | 用公设辩护律师有某种耻辱感 |
[38:45] | You have always had an unlimited capacity | 你总是有无限的能力 |
[38:49] | to see the humanity in a person. | 了解一个人的人性 |
[38:54] | To have an affair… | 有外遇 |
[38:55] | that’s human. | 那是人性 |
[38:57] | To strike at someone in an act of passion, or anger, | 因激情或愤怒攻击他人 |
[39:03] | that’s human. | 那是人性 |
[39:05] | But to bludgeon someone to death | 而用棍棒打死他人 |
[39:07] | and keep on bludgeoning them long after they are dead, | 且在对方死了之后还继续殴打 |
[39:11] | that is a monster, Grace. | 那是禽兽 格蕾丝 |
[39:13] | That is a monster. | 那是禽兽 |
[39:15] | He’s not that monster. | 他不是禽兽 |
[39:18] | He’s… | 他是 |
[39:22] | He can’t be. | 他不可能是 |
[39:25] | He– | 他 |
[39:29] | He’s not that monster. | 他不是禽兽 |
[39:32] | Dad, he’s not. | 爸爸 他不是 |
[39:50] | I’ll arrange for you to meet with Haley Fitzgerald. | 我会安排你去见海莉·菲茨杰拉德 |
[40:03] | Take the right hand. | 用右手 |
[40:06] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:09] | It makes me miss Mom. | 这让我想念妈妈 |
[40:13] | Please. | 拜托 |
[40:20] | Stop. | 停下来 |
[40:43] | Lots of shit on you on the Google. | 谷歌上有很多关于你的事 |
[40:45] | You got the guards, everybody talkin’. | 你有警卫 大家都在说 |
[40:48] | Hey, what’s it like to be so famous? | 出名是什么感觉 |
[40:55] | Come on. | 说嘛 |
[40:56] | You probably got book deals and shit, right? | 有人找你出过书什么的吧 |
[40:59] | Hey, if I can get my hands on a pen, | 如果我能拿到笔 |
[41:02] | you, you think you could sign some shit for me? | 你能帮我签个字吗 |
[41:05] | Take your fucking hand off my– | 你他妈把手拿开 |
[41:06] | Take my fucking hand off you? | 我他妈把手拿开 |
[41:08] | You gonna be an asshole about things now? | 你现在是个混蛋吗 |
[41:10] | Take your fucking hands off me. | 你他妈把手拿开 |
[42:32] | Haley Fitzgerald. | 海莉·菲茨杰拉德 |
[42:34] | Grace Fraser. | 格蕾丝·弗雷泽 |
[42:36] | – Thank you for seeing me. – It’s my pleasure. | -谢谢你见我 -我的荣幸 |
[42:49] | Please take a seat. | 请坐 |
[42:51] | I’ve read the police reports. | 我看过警方的报告 |
[42:53] | I’m curious as to why you’d want to help this man. | 我很好奇你为什么要帮助这个人 |
[42:58] | Well, for my son, | 为了我儿子 |
[43:00] | should his father be innocent. | 希望他父亲是无辜的 |
[43:01] | And should he be guilty, | 如果他有罪 |
[43:04] | thinking of your son, | 为了你儿子着想 |
[43:07] | which side do you want to err on? | 你应该怎么做呢 |
[43:11] | – If you would just take a look at the case– – I have. | -如果你能看看这个案子 -我看了 |
[43:16] | The evidence isn’t good. | 证据不好 |
[43:18] | Add to that, he’s got a truth problem. | 另外 他还有真相问题 |
[43:21] | Are you saying that, um, the case can’t be won? | 你是说案子不能赢 |
[43:25] | I’m not saying that at all. | 我没那么说 |
[43:27] | I never underestimate the state’s ability to fuck things up. | 我从不低估政府把事情搞砸的能力 |
[43:31] | I can win almost any case, Grace. | 基本上我什么案子都能赢 格蕾丝 |
[43:34] | What I cannot do is wave a wand and make everything better. | 我做不到的是挥舞魔杖让一切变得更好 |
[43:39] | If he killed her, I can’t make him innocent. | 如果他杀了她 我不能让他无辜 |
[43:44] | – I can’t make him faithful. – I know that. | -我不能让他忠诚 -我知道 |
[43:47] | – Do you? – Yes. | -是吗 -是 |
[43:49] | Many clients think I can undo everything. | 很多客户认为我能搞定一切 |
[43:52] | Wipe the slate clean. | 一笔勾销 |
[43:54] | You sound like me talking to my patients. | 听着像是我在和病人说话 |
[43:56] | I understand that you’re a very good therapist. | 我知道你是个很好的心理医生 |
[43:59] | You’ve probably fixed more than a few marriages. | 你可能已经挽救了很多婚姻 |
[44:01] | That’s not my skill set. | 这个我不擅长 |
[44:03] | People hire me to create muck. | 人们雇我来颠倒黑白 |
[44:09] | Muck up the state’s case, | 赢得州政府公诉案 |
[44:11] | so they can’t meet their burden. | 帮人们脱罪 |
[44:15] | That’s what I can give you, and your husband. | 这就是我能给你和你丈夫的 |
[44:19] | Muck. | 颠倒黑白 |
[44:30] | Mr. Reinhart? | 莱因哈特先生 |
[44:35] | Detective Joe Mendoza. NYPD | 乔·门多萨警探 纽约警察局 |
[44:41] | I’m sure you are, dear boy. | 我知道你是谁 孩子 |
[44:45] | I got a feeling your daughter is hiding something. | 我觉得你女儿在隐瞒什么 |
[44:51] | Whether she’s withholding, | 不管她是否隐瞒 |
[44:53] | tampering with, | 篡改 |
[44:55] | or falsifying evidence. | 或者伪造证据 |
[44:58] | For all we know, | 据我们所知 |
[45:01] | she’s an accomplice. | 她是同谋 |
[45:05] | You’re her father. | 你是她的父亲 |
[45:08] | She could use some good advice. | 她需要一些正面建议 |
[45:11] | Voice of reason. | 理性的声音 |
[45:12] | Or better, I think, | 不仅如此 我想 |
[45:14] | that I be the voice of reason for you, detective. | 我是你的理智之声 警探 |
[45:17] | My daughter has neither committed a crime, | 我女儿既没有犯罪 |
[45:20] | nor obstructed justice. | 也没妨碍司法公正 |
[45:22] | I recognize that in the particular, | 我发现在特定情况下 |
[45:24] | justice is open to subjective interpretation, | 正义是可以主观解释的 |
[45:28] | and I would not deem to presume | 我也不会去揣测 |
[45:31] | what your version of it is. | 你对它的看法是什么 |
[45:33] | Mine is very specific. | 我的很具体 |
[45:37] | And if you’d like to know what it is, | 如果你想知道是什么 |
[45:40] | get a warrant. | 去拿搜查令 |
[46:27] | Shit. Fuck. Watch out. | 我天 小心点 |
[46:32] | Ms. Fraser. | 弗雷泽女士 |
[46:34] | My name’s Fernando Alves. | 我是费尔南多·阿尔维斯 |
[46:35] | And I’m sorry to intrude. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[46:39] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[46:44] | No. | 不能 |
[46:46] | No, that’s– That’s not a good idea. | 不能 这不是个好主意 |
[46:49] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[46:53] | Because it’s not a good time, | 因为现在不是时候 |
[46:55] | – Mr. Alves. – Your husband killed my wife. | -阿尔维斯先生 -你丈夫杀了我妻子 |
[46:58] | When would be a good time? | 什么时候合适呢 |
[47:06] | I’ve been informed you’ve been asking about her. | 我听说你一直在问她 |
[47:09] | I was told she wasn’t well. | 我听说她身体不好 |
[47:11] | If you have any questions, | 如果你有什么问题 |
[47:13] | who better to answer them than her husband? | 谁比她丈夫更适合回答呢 |
[47:18] | Unless maybe yours. | 除非是你的 |
[47:21] | Are you trying to intimidate me, Mr. Alves? | 你是恐吓我吗 阿尔维斯先生 |
[47:27] | My wife has been murdered. | 我妻子被谋杀了 |
[47:29] | – Yes. – And the idea of her character being attacked– | -对 -以及她人格受到攻击的说法 |
[47:33] | I’m very sorry for your loss, sir. I cannot fathom your grief. | 我对你失去亲人深感遗憾 我无法想象你的悲伤 |
[47:37] | But I also find it very hard to believe | 但我也觉得很难相信 |
[47:38] | that my husband could have taken her life. | 我丈夫可能会杀了她 |
[47:43] | Because he was such a fine person. | 因为他是个好人 |
[47:50] | My son had cancer. | 我儿子得了癌症 |
[47:51] | I put him into your husband’s care. | 我把他交给你丈夫治疗 |
[47:54] | He fucked my wife. | 他却操了我妻子 |
[47:58] | What kind of doctor does that? | 这算哪门子医生 |
[47:59] | What kind of mother ends up fucking her child’s oncologist? | 什么母亲会去上自己孩子的肿瘤专家呢 |
[48:02] | I’m under a lot of pressure right now. | 我现在压力很大 |
[48:05] | And I’ve reached the point where I’m not taking shit from anyone. | 我已经不能再受别人气了 |
[48:10] | Mr. Alves, were there other men? | 阿尔维斯先生 还有其他人吗 |
[48:16] | Were there other men? | 还有其他男人吗 |
[48:18] | – Were there? – No. | -有吗 -没有 |
[48:21] | No, there were no other men. | 没有 没有其他男人 |
[48:24] | Was your wife being treated for psychological disorders? | 你妻子有心理问题吗 |
[48:26] | None of your fucking business. | 不关你的事 |
[48:27] | My son’s father has been charged with murder. | 我儿子的父亲被控谋杀 |
[48:30] | So whatever secrets your wife had, whatever secrets you have… | 所以不管你妻子有什么秘密 不管你有什么秘密 |
[48:35] | Whatever secrets you continue to harbor for her, | 不管你在为她隐瞒什么秘密 |
[48:38] | it’s my business. | 都关我的事 |
[48:40] | I will make it my business. | 我会把它当作我的事 |
[48:41] | Be very careful, Dr. Fraser. | 小心点 弗雷泽医生 |
[49:51] | Did he threaten you? | 他威胁你了 |
[49:54] | Not directly, but he has been following me. | 不是直接威胁 但他一直在跟着我 |
[49:59] | Following you? | 跟着你 |
[50:01] | St-stalking me. | 是跟踪我 |
[50:05] | All right, so you’re here to file a complaint. | 好吧 那你是来投诉的 |
[50:09] | I’m here to ascertain exactly what was Fernando Alves’ alibi. | 我是来确定费尔南多·阿尔维斯有不在场证明 |
[50:13] | – It’s not something we can disclose. – And why is that? | -我们对此不能透露 -为什么呢 |
[50:16] | Dr. Fraser– | 弗雷泽医生 |
[50:17] | Have you categorically ruled this man out as a suspect? | 你有没有明确排除这个人是嫌疑犯 |
[50:23] | Have you? I mean, he suffers from anger issues. | 你有吗 他有易怒方面的问题 |
[50:26] | – I could detect that in the first meet. – Yeah, he’s in shock. | -我第一次见他时就发现了 -嗯 因为他很震惊 |
[50:29] | It would be understandable if he was angry, don’t you think? | 如果他生气是可以理解的 你不觉得吗 |
[50:33] | His wife cheated on him, | 他的妻子背叛了他 |
[50:35] | then she was murdered. | 然后她被谋杀了 |
[50:37] | Those are the kind of things that piss husbands off. | 这些都是让丈夫恼火的原因 |
[50:41] | He had motive. | 他有动机 |
[50:42] | He had opportunity. | 他有机会 |
[50:44] | He had access. | 他有机会 |
[50:45] | He’s hiding something. | 他有所隐瞒 |
[50:50] | What tells you that? | 你为什么这么觉得 |
[50:55] | Twenty-plus years of psychological training. | 二十多年的心理训练 |
[50:59] | You read his mind. | 你猜他的心思了 |
[51:03] | Mrs. Fraser, we have no reason to believe | 弗雷泽太太 我们没有理由相信 |
[51:05] | that Fernando Alves is a suspect. | 费尔南多·阿尔维斯是嫌疑犯 |
[51:07] | Are there security cameras from inside the building? | 大楼里有监控摄像头吗 |
[51:09] | Do you have video footage of people coming and going that night? | 你有那天晚上人们出入的录像带吗 |
[51:11] | Again, we are not at liberty to disclose that. | 同样 我们无权透露这一点 |
[51:14] | But you’re at liberty to interrogate me? | 但你可以自由审讯我吗 |
[51:16] | Disclosing and weaponizing every last informational nugget | 把所有的信息都变成武器 |
[51:19] | to, to emotionally terrorize me? | 来恐吓我吗 |
[51:21] | You’re at liberty to approach my father? | 你有权接近我父亲吗 |
[51:24] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[51:26] | There must be video surveillance. | 一定有视频监控 |
[51:29] | Are you telling me that my husband was the only person | 你是说我丈夫是那晚唯一 |
[51:31] | to enter that apartment that night? | 进入那所公寓的人吗 |
[51:34] | Because if that’s the case, I want to know, | 如果是这样 我想知道 |
[51:37] | because it will better enable me to walk away from him | 因为这样能让我更好地离开他 |
[51:39] | and never, ever look back. | 永远不要回头看 |
[51:41] | Just… Just fucking tell me. | 拜托就告诉我吧 |
[51:46] | All right. There were no security cameras in the building. | 好吧 大楼里没有监控摄像头 |
[51:48] | – It’s an old building. – But on the street. | -是一座古老的建筑 -但是临街 |
[51:50] | You have cameras everywhere in this city. | 这个城市到处都有摄像头 |
[51:53] | Yeah, there was a… | 是的 是有一个 |
[51:57] | – There was an active camera a block away from the scene. – And? | -离现场一个街区远的地方有一个摄像头 -所以 |
[52:02] | And? | 所以呢 |
[52:07] | What is it? What? | 什么情况 什么啊 |
[52:22] | There was only one image captured | 只拍到一张照片 |
[52:25] | that we deemed to be relevant. | 我们认为是相关的 |
[52:32] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[52:34] | What? | 什么 |
[52:37] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[52:47] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[52:48] | This is you. | 这就是你 |
[52:51] | Near the scene of the crime, | 在案发现场附近 |
[52:52] | and around the time Elena Alves was murdered. | 在埃琳娜·阿尔维斯被谋杀的时候 |
[52:56] | I was walking. I mean, I– | 我在散步 我是说是 |
[52:59] | This isn’t– | 这不是 |
[53:00] | I was walking. I take walks. I didn’t– | 我在散步 我散步 我没有 |
[53:02] | I, I didn’t even know where she lived. What– | 我甚至不知道她住在哪里 什么 |
[53:04] | Are, are you suggesting that I’m a suspect? I– | 你是说我是嫌疑犯吗 我 |
[53:08] | Fernando Alves was not near the scene that night. | 费尔南多·阿尔维斯当晚不在现场附近 |
[53:10] | The only people of relevance that we can place | 我们能找到的唯一有关联的人 |
[53:13] | in the area, around the time, | 在那个地区 在那个时候 |
[53:15] | are you, and your husband. | 就是你和你丈夫 |
[53:22] | Exactly how well did you know Elena Alves? | 你到底有多了解埃琳娜·阿尔维斯 |