时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Murder is ugly business. | 谋杀是肮脏的勾当 |
[00:04] | Whatever you’ve heard, this one is worse than you think. | 不管你听说过什么 这次案件比你想中更要恶劣 |
[00:08] | 祸根 前情回顾 | |
[00:10] | I think we’re gonna win. | 我觉得我们会赢的 |
[00:11] | We can get a dog, I’ll take care of it. | 我们可以养条狗 我会照顾好的 |
[00:14] | So you won’t have to worry about what happened before. | 这样你就不用担心之前发生的事了 |
[00:17] | I– I didn’t kill the family dog. | 我没杀过家里的狗 |
[00:19] | It was your sister? | 是你妹妹 |
[00:21] | After his sister was killed, | 他妹妹被杀后 |
[00:23] | he never said another word about it. | 他什么都没说 |
[00:25] | Jonathan never even said he was sorry. | 乔纳森 从没说过对不起 |
[00:28] | I saw them together. At school. | 我看到他们在一起 在学校 |
[00:32] | Elena Alves was hit with a sculpting hammer like this one, | 有人用这样的雕刻锤袭击了埃琳娜·阿尔维斯 |
[00:35] | which was never found. | 锤子至今没有找打 |
[02:44] | You need to talk to me. | 咱俩得谈谈 |
[02:49] | Now. | 现在 |
[02:51] | Now! | 现在 |
[02:53] | I found it at the outdoor fireplace. | 我在室外壁炉找到的 |
[02:59] | At the beach house? | 在海滩小屋 |
[03:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:09] | – In the fireplace? – Yes. | -在壁炉里 -对 |
[03:13] | When? | 什么时候 |
[03:14] | Just after we got there. | 我们刚到那的时候 |
[03:31] | And why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[03:44] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[03:45] | Do not answer my question with a question. | 不要用问题来回答我的问题 |
[03:48] | Why? Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么 你为什么不告诉我 |
[03:54] | Because he killed her. | 因为他杀了她 |
[04:03] | I didn’t want him to get caught. | 我不想让他被抓 |
[04:08] | And you would have turned it over. | 你会把它上交的 |
[04:25] | Please… Please… | 求你了 求你了 |
[04:38] | It’s Alves. | 是阿尔维斯 |
[04:40] | He had to have put it there. | 肯定是他放那的 |
[04:43] | Planted it. | 嫁祸 |
[04:46] | How would he know to plant it there? | 他怎么知道把它嫁祸在那 |
[04:49] | Maybe he followed us. | 也许他跟踪了我们 |
[04:50] | – Us? – It was a place we went to. | -我们 -我们俩去过那 |
[04:53] | Me and Elena. | 我和埃琳娜 |
[04:55] | In my family house? | 在我家 |
[04:57] | – You son of a bitch– – Dad. Dad. Dad! | -你这个狗娘养的 -爸爸 爸爸 |
[04:59] | – You fucking fuck! – Stop it. Stop it! | -你个畜生 -别这样 |
[05:01] | – Jesus Christ. – This could be a good thing. | -上帝啊 -这可能是件好事 |
[05:04] | Alves. | 阿尔维斯 |
[05:06] | His DNA could be all over that. | 他的DNA可能留在上面 |
[05:09] | Do we get it tested? | 我们要检查一下吗 |
[05:11] | This could exonerate me. | 可能会为我脱罪呢 |
[05:12] | – Yes? – It won’t. | -对吗 -不会的 |
[05:15] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[05:17] | I ran it through the dishwasher. | 我把它放洗碗机洗过了 |
[05:21] | – What? – To protect you. | -什么 -为了保护你 |
[05:27] | – I didn’t kill her! – Jonathan, shut up. | -我没有杀她啊 -乔纳森 闭嘴 |
[05:30] | Henry, this is very important for me to help your dad. | 亨利 这对于我能帮到你爸很重要 |
[05:32] | I absolutely must know the truth. | 我绝对要知道真相 |
[05:34] | You found it in the outdoor fireplace? | 你在室外壁炉里找到的 |
[05:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:39] | When? | 什么时候 |
[05:42] | Just after we got to the beach house. | 我们刚到海滩别墅时 |
[05:45] | And you ran it through the dishwasher? | 然后你把它放洗碗机洗了 |
[05:51] | – Twice. – Fuck. | -两次 -操了 |
[05:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:54] | – Look– – Nobody talk. | -我说 -都不许说话 |
[05:55] | – Wait a minute. Henry– – I said, nobody talk. | -等等 亨利 -我说了都不许说话 |
[06:03] | I have no knowledge that that is the actual murder weapon. | 我不知道那是真正的凶器 |
[06:07] | I am not advising you what to do with it. | 我不是建议你怎么处理它 |
[06:10] | I also have no obligation to alert the police. | 我也没有义务报警 |
[06:13] | Given that it has been run through a dishwasher, | 鉴于它都被洗碗机洗过了 |
[06:16] | I have no reason to believe | 我没有理由相信 |
[06:17] | that it will be of any evidentiary value. | 它会有任何证据价值 |
[06:19] | – Well, of course it– – Listen to me. | -当然了 -听我说 |
[06:21] | Should this hammer come to light, | 如果这个锤子被发现 |
[06:25] | it is game over. | 就完蛋了 |
[06:27] | It’s one too many coincidences to account for. | 巧合太多 无法解释 |
[06:32] | Add to that, | 除此之外 |
[06:33] | Henry could be arrested for obstruction of justice. | 亨利可能因妨碍司法公正而被捕 |
[06:36] | No, they wouldn’t arrest an innocent boy | 不 他们不能逮捕一个为了 |
[06:37] | for protecting his father. | 保护父亲的无辜男孩 |
[06:39] | They can, and they likely will. | 他们可以 而且很可能会 |
[06:40] | They could arrest Henry? | 他们会逮捕亨利 |
[06:41] | They can blame Henry? | 他们会怪罪于亨利 |
[06:44] | They can, and they will. | 他们可以 而且很可能会 |
[06:48] | Add to that, | 除此之外 |
[06:50] | they would traumatize the shit out of him. | 他们会把折磨得痛苦万分 |
[06:59] | It is my advice… | 这是我的建议 |
[07:03] | It is my advice that you do not turn it over. | 我建议你不要把它上交 |
[07:07] | – Are you kidding me? – Franklin, | -你在开玩笑吧 -富兰克林 |
[07:09] | you hired me to defend your son-in-law. | 你雇我来为你女婿辩护 |
[07:11] | All of you understand, now is not the time. | 你们都明白 现在不是时候 |
[07:15] | We’re in the middle of a trial. | 审判正在进行之中 |
[07:16] | We can tend to our ethical egos once this is all over. | 一切结束之后 我们再谈伦理道德 |
[07:21] | So, all right. What…? | 那 好吧 怎么… |
[07:26] | What should I do with it? | 我该怎么处理它 |
[07:37] | I can neither advise nor instruct you to conceal or destroy. | 我既不能建议也不能指示你隐藏或毁灭 |
[07:42] | That is not an answer, Haley. | 这不是答案 海莉 |
[07:47] | I can neither advise nor instruct you to conceal or destroy. | 我既不能建议也不能指示你隐藏或毁灭 |
[07:54] | I need to talk to my wife. | 我要和我妻子谈谈 |
[07:57] | Alone. Now. | 私下 就现在 |
[08:00] | – Grace. – Go to your room. | -格蕾丝 -回你房间去 |
[08:03] | Wait in your room. | 在你房间里等着 |
[08:18] | Could it be? | 有可能吗 |
[08:20] | What? | 什么 |
[08:23] | Well, it’s the only other explanation, Grace. | 就只有这一种解释了 格蕾丝 |
[08:27] | What? | 什么 |
[08:28] | Well, I think you’re asking yourself the same question. | 我想你在问自己同样的问题 |
[08:30] | I mean, he knew about me and Elena. Saw us at school. | 他知道我和埃琳娜的事 在学校见过我们 |
[08:34] | Could have been very, very upset. | 可能会非常非常失望 |
[08:37] | Traumatized more than we know. | 精神创伤比我们知道的还要严重 |
[08:39] | I mean, could, could he have gone there that night | 那天晚上他有可能去过那吗 |
[08:41] | for some reason, and– | 出去某种原因 并且 |
[08:43] | Seen me with her? And I don’t know. Just… | 看到我和她在一起 我不知道 就是 |
[08:46] | Are you actually asking me, | 你是在问我 |
[08:48] | do I think our son beat a woman to death? | 我是否觉得是我们儿子杀了那个女人 |
[08:55] | Well, he had the weapon. | 他有武器 |
[08:56] | – No. No. – He, he had the weapon. | -不 不 -他有武器 |
[08:57] | – No. – He was carrying it around with him. | -不 -他随身带着 |
[08:59] | – It is not possible. No. No. – Hiding it. | -这不可能 不是 -藏起来了 |
[09:00] | He was hiding it for three months. | 他藏了三个月 |
[09:05] | Why’d he put it through a dishwasher? | 他为什么把它放进洗碗机里 |
[09:07] | He… He wants to protect you. | 他是想保护你 |
[09:11] | He believes you did it. | 他以为是你干的 |
[09:16] | Everyone assumes they know their own kid. | 每个人都以为自己了解子女 |
[09:18] | – But maybe they, maybe they don’t. – Are you actually– | -但也许他们并不了解 -你不是吧 |
[09:19] | Are you actually accusing our son… | 你在指控我们的儿子 |
[09:22] | – No, I’m not. I’m not. – of committing this crime? | -不 我没有 我没有 -犯下杀人罪 |
[09:24] | – I’m just thinking. I’m thinking. – Do not– | -我只是在想 我在想 -不许这么想 |
[09:25] | My mind is just fucking spinning. That’s all! | 我的脑子乱套了 就是这样 |
[09:27] | In despicable directions. | 往卑鄙的方向 |
[09:38] | I need you to leave. | 你走吧 |
[09:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:59] | – F-f-fuck you. – Don’t talk to me like that. | -去你妈的 -不许这么跟我说话 |
[10:03] | You’re accusing me of doing this. I’m not. I’m not. | 你说是我杀的人 我没有 我没有 |
[10:06] | I fucking heard you! | 我全都听见了 |
[10:08] | No, no, no, Hen. What you heard | 不是的 亨利 你听到的那些 |
[10:11] | was my mind running in a way | 是因为当时 |
[10:13] | which at the moment is completely bonkers. | 我脑子全乱套了 |
[10:16] | It’s, it’s out of control. Sit down. Come on. Talk to me. | 不受控制了 坐下来 来吧 咱俩聊聊 |
[10:20] | I’m under siege here, and I’m under siege. | 我被包围了 我被包围了 |
[10:22] | Everyone seems to think I did this thing, and I didn’t. | 似乎所有人都认为是我干的 而我没有 |
[10:24] | You blamed me. | 你说是我干的 |
[10:27] | That’s not me in this. That is a desperate man. | 不是我本意 那是个绝望之人 |
[10:31] | That’s not the real Dad. But I promise you this. | 那不是真正的爸爸 但我向你保证 |
[10:34] | If I survive this ordeal, and I fucking well will, | 如果我能挺过这场磨难 我一定会 |
[10:41] | the real me will be back. And the real us will be back. | 重拾自己 我们也会回到之前 |
[10:46] | And you and I will go on the much-advertised road trip. | 咱俩要去那个说了好多次的公路旅行 |
[10:50] | Deux. Yeah? | 就咱俩 好吗 |
[10:54] | I love you, mate. I’m sorry. | 我爱你 伙计 我很抱歉 |
[10:58] | Come here. I love you. I love you. | 过来 我爱你 我爱你 |
[11:00] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:22] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[11:24] | If that man goes free, | 如果那个人无罪释放 |
[11:26] | he will be in your life. He will be in your son’s life. | 他会重回你生活中 他会重回你儿子生活中 |
[11:35] | Good God, Grace. | 我的天啊 格蕾丝 |
[11:37] | You have always seen things so clearly. | 你总是看事情总是很透彻 |
[11:40] | Seen exactly how they will play out. | 看得清他们的走向 |
[11:45] | How can you not see this now? | 现在你怎么看不出来了 |
[11:51] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:57] | I do see. | 我看得清 |
[11:59] | I’ll fix this. | 我会解决 |
[12:10] | To put the defendant on the stand, it’s risky, | 让被告出庭受审是有风险的 |
[12:13] | and likely a sign Haley Fitzgerald feels she has no choice. | 可能是海莉·菲茨杰拉德觉得她别无选择 |
[12:17] | On the other hand, | 另一方面 |
[12:18] | the doctor’s primetime news interview was clearly compelling. | 医生的黄金时段新闻采访显然很有说服力 |
[12:22] | She may very well feel that her client is the secret sauce | 她很可能觉得她的委托人是无罪释放的 |
[12:25] | to an acquittal. | 秘密武器 |
[12:27] | One thing we know for a certainty, | 有一件事我们可以肯定 |
[12:28] | tomorrow promises to deliver high theater. | 明天将上演一出精彩的大戏 |
[12:57] | I’m not loving the vibe here, team. | 我不喜欢这个氛围 两位 |
[13:00] | We’re fine. | 我们很好 |
[13:06] | Again, no emotion whatsoever. | 再说一遍 不带任何情绪 |
[13:08] | Not even a hint. | 一点也不行 |
[13:11] | Be inhuman. I get it. | 非人类那样 我懂了 |
[13:14] | Not my point. | 我不是这意思 |
[13:15] | What is your point? | 你是什么意思 |
[13:17] | My point is your every reaction will be used against you. | 我的意思是你的每一个反应都会被用来对付你 |
[13:20] | If you wince, he’s a monster. | 如果你畏缩 他就是禽兽 |
[13:23] | If you smile, you don’t care. | 如果你微笑 你不在乎 |
[13:25] | If you cry, you’re faking it. | 如果你哭 那也是装的 |
[13:32] | You, on the other hand, you hide nothing. | 反过来 你毫无隐瞒 |
[13:34] | – You let ’em see everything. – Yeah. | -你让他们看到一切 -懂了 |
[13:45] | Chins up. Eyes down. | 下巴抬起 眼神向下 |
[13:50] | And hold fucking hands. | 赶紧把手牵上 |
[14:11] | When you consider the totality of all the circumstances, | 当你综合考虑所有的情况 |
[14:15] | together with some of the facts… | 再加上一些事实 |
[14:19] | They’re awful. | 情况很糟 |
[14:21] | I lied to my wife, which makes me a liar. | 我对我妻子撒谎 这使我成为一个骗子 |
[14:25] | I was unfaithful, which makes me a cheat. | 我不忠 这使我成为一个出轨男 |
[14:29] | My semen was found inside the victim, | 我的精液在受害者体内被发现 |
[14:31] | which makes me a suspect. | 所以我成了嫌疑犯 |
[14:34] | I deserve those labels. | 这么说我是我活该 |
[14:40] | But not murderer. | 但我不是凶手 |
[14:44] | I didn’t kill Elena. | 我没有杀埃琳娜 |
[14:48] | We made love. I left. I returned. | 我们做爱了 我走了 我又回来了 |
[14:53] | I found her dead. | 我发现她死了 |
[14:55] | But you understand our problem. | 但你知道问题所在 |
[14:57] | We only have your word. | 我们仅有你一己之言 |
[14:59] | And as you’ve admitted, you lie. | 正如你所说的 你会撒谎 |
[15:02] | Well, there is no evidence of me ever being violent. | 好吧 没有证据表明我有暴力倾向 |
[15:06] | Ever. | 从没有 |
[15:07] | In fact, I have attempted to devote my entire life | 事实上 我一直在努力奉献自己于 |
[15:09] | to what might be called… | 可以称之为 |
[15:11] | the antithesis of violence. Healing. | 暴力的对立面 治病救人 |
[15:15] | As well as, I hope, empathy and compassion. | 我希望还有 同理心和同情心 |
[15:18] | I helped to heal Elena and Fernando’s son, Miguel. | 我帮埃琳娜和费尔南多的儿子米格尔治好了病 |
[15:23] | Can we talk about that? | 能详细说说吗 |
[15:25] | What was his condition? Miguel’s condition? | 他当时情况如何 米格尔的情况如何 |
[15:28] | He had what’s called Wilms tumor. | 他患了威尔姆斯肿瘤 |
[15:29] | It’s cancer of the kidney. | 就是肾癌 |
[15:32] | Most common among children, and Miguel bore that statistical brunt. | 在儿童中最常见 米格尔也未能幸免 |
[15:36] | – What was his treatment? – Well, he was unlucky | -他的治疗方法是什么 -他很不幸 |
[15:38] | in that normal medical practice had failed. | 当时普通的医疗手段都失败了 |
[15:40] | I… | 我 |
[15:43] | used to lead a team | 曾经领导过 |
[15:45] | that specialized in a procedure | 一个专门研究 |
[15:47] | called autologous bone marrow transplant. | 自体骨髓移植的团队 |
[15:50] | It’s a long, and relatively new process, | 这是一个较长的 相对较新的过程 |
[15:53] | but happily, it was entirely successful in Miguel’s case. | 但令人高兴的是 米格尔的病例完全治愈了 |
[15:56] | By the end, we’d all become quite close. | 到最后 我们会变得很亲密 |
[15:58] | Cancer can do that. | 癌症可以做到这一点 |
[15:59] | There’s been much discussion of… | 大家纷纷议论 |
[16:03] | my loving his mother. | 关于我爱上他母亲 |
[16:08] | But I also quite love him. | 但我也很爱他 |
[16:10] | Miguel. | 米格尔 |
[16:11] | Yeah, he became like a son, which is not advisable. | 是的 他变得像我儿子 这是不可取的 |
[16:17] | Pediatric oncologists becoming too close to their patients. | 儿童肿瘤学家变得过于亲近他们的病人 |
[16:20] | Well, it’s a recipe for depression, | 这是一种治疗抑郁的方法 |
[16:23] | or if not, utter personal doom, | 或者如果不是 那就是彻底的个人毁灭 |
[16:25] | but, uh, I found I had no choice more times than not. | 但是 我发现很多时候我别无选择 |
[16:28] | And I certainly had no choice with Miguel. He’s… | 我当然没有选择米格尔 他是 |
[16:32] | He’s a remarkable young man. | 他是个了不起的年轻人 |
[16:35] | You keep calling him a man. | 你一直叫他男人 |
[16:39] | Yeah, he’s a young boy. | 是的 他是个小男孩 |
[16:42] | But to fight the cancer he did, | 但是为了对抗癌症 |
[16:45] | with the ferocity he showed, | 他表现出的勇猛 |
[16:49] | and the good humor, | 还有幽默感 |
[16:51] | there’s a man in there, I assure you. | 我向你保证 就是个男子汉 |
[16:56] | After the surgery, during chemotherapy, | 手术后 化疗期间 |
[16:59] | you often slept in his hospital room. | 你经常睡在他的病房里 |
[17:01] | Well, as I say, I’d become very attached. | 好吧 就像我说的 我会变得非常依恋 |
[17:03] | There were some touch-and-go moments and I wasn’t gonna lose him. | 有一些瞬间 我不想失去他 |
[17:08] | I was very determined about that. | 我对此非常坚决 |
[17:13] | Another reason, of course, why… | 当然还有另一个原因 之所以 |
[17:18] | Another reason what? | 另一个原因是什么 |
[17:22] | Well, he was like a son. | 他就像我儿子 |
[17:25] | What was done to his mother… | 我对他母亲做过的… |
[17:35] | I could never do such a thing. Not to her, and… | 我决干不出这种 不可能伤害她 或是 |
[17:38] | not to him. | 伤害他 |
[17:44] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[17:58] | You discovered Miguel’s mother like this. | 你就这样发现了米格尔的母亲 |
[18:02] | I did, yeah. | 是的 |
[18:03] | And when the police found her the next morning, | 第二天早上警察发现她时 |
[18:06] | when they came looking to ask you questions, | 当他们来问你情况的时候 |
[18:09] | uh, where were you then? | 你当时在哪里 |
[18:13] | Near Lake George, upstate New York, in a motel. | 在乔治湖附近 纽约州北部 一家汽车旅馆里 |
[18:16] | How’d you get there? | 你怎么到那的 |
[18:17] | I drove. | 开车 |
[18:28] | You say you loved Elena Alves. | 你说你爱埃琳娜·阿尔维斯 |
[18:31] | – Yeah. – You discovered her like this. | -是啊 -你发现她时她这样 |
[18:35] | May I ask you to look at the screen, please? | 我可以请你看一下屏幕吗 |
[18:39] | Sir? | 先生 |
[18:43] | A woman you loved. | 你爱的女人 |
[18:46] | A woman whose son was like a son to you. | 一个女人 她儿子对你来说就像你儿子 |
[18:49] | You didn’t call the police, or an ambulance? | 你没有报警 或者叫救护车 |
[18:53] | Well, first of all, I knew she was dead. | 首先 我知道她已经死了 |
[18:56] | Yes, so, | 是的 所以 |
[18:57] | off to Lake George, then. | 那就去乔治湖吧 |
[18:59] | And I panicked, you see. I panicked. I panicked. I panicked. | 我很惊慌 我惊慌失措 陷入惊慌失措之中 |
[19:02] | You panicked, and went straight to Lake George from the scene. | 你惊慌失措 直接从案发现场跑去了乔治湖 |
[19:05] | No, I went the next morning. | 不 我第二天早上去的 |
[19:08] | Oh, but, | 但是 |
[19:09] | where did you go that night? | 那晚你去哪儿了 |
[19:11] | – I went home. – Sorry? | -我回家了 -什么 |
[19:13] | I went home. | 我回家了 |
[19:16] | And did what? | 做了什么 |
[19:22] | I went to bed. | 我上床睡觉了 |
[19:24] | You left your bludgeoned-to-death lover, | 你留下被棍棒打死的爱人 |
[19:28] | went home, | 回家了 |
[19:32] | – and went to bed. – I was terrified. | -然后上床睡觉了 -我吓坏了 |
[19:36] | I was terrified of being blamed. | 我害怕受到责备 |
[19:40] | And that my infidelity would be exposed. | 就会暴露我的不忠 |
[19:43] | And I… | 我 |
[19:46] | made a stupid decision. | 做了一个愚蠢的决定 |
[19:48] | But you’re not a stupid man. | 但你不是个傻瓜 |
[19:51] | You’re an acclaimed oncologist. | 你是一位著名的肿瘤学家 |
[19:54] | Well-versed in making life-or-death calls | 精通生死抉择 |
[19:56] | under extreme stress. | 在极端的压力下 |
[19:59] | The decision you made here… | 你在本案中做的决定 |
[20:03] | was to flee. | 是逃跑 |
[20:04] | I knew how it looked. | 我知道那是什么情形 |
[20:07] | I knew how it looked then, | 我知道当时是什么情形 |
[20:08] | as I know how it looks now. | 我也知道现在是什么情形 |
[20:11] | If not me, then who? | 如果不是我 那是谁 |
[20:15] | Well, it’s not me. | 并不是我 |
[20:17] | I might be the easy answer, | 说是我干的最容易 |
[20:19] | but I’m not the right answer. | 但说我干的是错的 |
[20:26] | The, um, clothes you were wearing that night, | 你那天晚上穿的衣服 |
[20:29] | a tuxedo, I believe, | 一件燕尾服 我想是 |
[20:32] | what became of the tuxedo? | 你怎么处理那件燕尾服的 |
[20:37] | I took it to the dry cleaner. | 我把它拿到干洗店去了 |
[20:40] | You took it to the dry cleaners? | 你把它送到干洗店了 |
[20:43] | When? | 什么时候 |
[20:46] | On the way to Lake George. | 在去乔治湖的路上 |
[20:54] | You took it to the dry cleaners on your way to Lake George. | 你在去乔治湖的路上把它送到干洗店了 |
[21:51] | – Henry? – Yeah? | -亨利 -嗯 |
[22:01] | I cannot fathom how you’re bearing up through all of this. | 我无法想象你怎么撑过这一切 |
[22:07] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:14] | I know how close you and your dad are. | 我知道你和你爸有多亲密 |
[22:21] | Dad created this. | 这一切都怪爸爸 |
[22:27] | What do you think about what he said about trying to fix this family? | 他说要挽救这个家 你怎么看 |
[22:33] | Do you hope for that? | 你希望这样吗 |
[22:36] | Do you hope for that? | 你希望这样吗 |
[22:40] | You are answering a question with a question again. | 你又在用问题回答我的问题了 |
[22:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:48] | And I’d like you to answer first. | 我希望你先回答 |
[22:52] | Do you hope for that? | 你希望这样吗 |
[22:59] | I want what’s best for you. | 我要的是对你最好的 |
[23:40] | Hey, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[23:43] | Will you come for a walk with me? | 你愿意和我一起散散步吗 |
[23:45] | What, now, before breakfast? | 什么 现在 早饭前吗 |
[23:48] | Yeah, can you give me, like, 30? | 是的 你能给我30块钱吗 |
[23:49] | That’s when Rosana gets here. | 罗莎娜就到了 |
[23:51] | I need to talk to you, | 我要和你谈谈 |
[23:53] | and I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你为我做点事 |
[24:30] | Why the same cop? Why not call his partner? | 为什么是同一个警察 为什么不打电话给他搭档 |
[24:33] | Okay, Ms. Fitzgerald, you’ve still got the ball. | 好吧 菲茨杰拉德女士 还是你先开始 |
[24:35] | Thanks, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官大人 |
[24:37] | At this time, the defense would like to call… | 现在 辩方想传唤 |
[24:50] | Miguel Alves. | 米格尔·阿尔维斯 |
[24:53] | Your Honor– | 法官大人 |
[24:53] | He’s on the witness list. Yours, in fact. | 他在证人名单上 法官 这是实情 |
[24:55] | This witness was never included | 这个证人从未被包括在内 |
[24:57] | – on our pre-trial– – He’s on your list. | -在我们的预审中 -他在你的名单上 |
[24:59] | And he’s here, I suspect, as a prop. | 我怀疑他是来当道具的 |
[25:04] | If it gets too much, I’ll make it stop. | 如果过分 我会让停下来的 |
[25:06] | Okay? I’m here for you. | 好吗 我在这里等你 |
[25:08] | I’m sorry. Love you. | 我很抱歉 爱你 |
[25:20] | Do you swear that the testimony you’re about | 你发誓你的证词 |
[25:21] | to give is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? | 所说的证言必须完全真实 绝无虚言 |
[25:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:32] | State your name, please. | 请说出你的名字 |
[25:33] | Miguel Alves. | 米格尔·阿尔维斯 |
[25:36] | Okay, Miguel. Have a seat. | 好了 米格尔 请坐 |
[25:45] | Hi, Miguel. | 你好 米格尔 |
[25:46] | I’m really sorry to put you on the spot like this. | 我真的很抱歉让你陷入这样的境地 |
[25:49] | This has been all pretty terrible. | 这一切都很糟糕 |
[25:53] | But nothing can be as bad as losing your mom, I bet. | 但我敢说没有什么比失去你妈妈更糟糕的了 |
[26:02] | I see you looking at your dad. | 我看见你看着你爸爸 |
[26:06] | And that’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[26:08] | And I promise if any of this gets too hard, | 我保证如果情况变得太难 |
[26:10] | or too scary, you tell me, okay? | 或者太可怕了 你就告诉我 好吗 |
[26:13] | We can stop. We can take a breath. | 我们可以停下来 我们可以喘口气 |
[26:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:18] | And I also promise that I’ll keep this very short. | 我也会保证我会尽量简短 |
[26:21] | I really only have two questions. | 我真的只有两个问题 |
[26:23] | Or I should say, questions about two things. | 或者我应该说 关于两件事的问题 |
[26:26] | First, | 第一 |
[26:29] | the night your mom died, | 你妈妈去世的那天晚上 |
[26:33] | you were home with your dad? | 你是和你爸爸在家吗 |
[26:36] | – And my sister. – Where was your mom? | -还有我妹妹 -你妈妈在哪里 |
[26:39] | She went to a school fundraiser thing. | 她参加了学校的筹款活动 |
[26:43] | An auction. | 拍卖会 |
[26:46] | She went to the auction? | 她去拍卖会了 |
[26:48] | Okay. Do you remember offhand | 好的 你还记得吗 |
[26:51] | when you went to bed? | 你几点去睡觉的 |
[26:54] | Around nine o’clock. | 九点钟左右 |
[26:57] | Nine o’clock? | 九点钟 |
[26:58] | You fairly sure? | 你很确定 |
[27:03] | That’s my bedtime. | 那就是我的睡觉时间 |
[27:05] | My father’s really strict about it. | 我爸爸对这件事很严格 |
[27:09] | You have your own bedroom? | 你有自己的卧室吗 |
[27:12] | Yes. | 有 |
[27:12] | And where does your baby sister sleep? | 你的小妹妹睡哪儿 |
[27:15] | In my parents’ room. | 在我父母的房间里 |
[27:17] | So, you went to bed around nine. | 所以 你九点左右上床睡觉了 |
[27:20] | Do you remember what time you woke up? | 你还记得你什么时候醒来的吗 |
[27:22] | 6:30. | 六点半 |
[27:24] | I have an alarm clock for school. | 我设了一个上学的闹钟 |
[27:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:28] | And between nine o’clock when you went to bed, | 在你九点上床睡觉到 |
[27:32] | and around 6:30 when you woke up, | 大约六点半醒来之间 |
[27:35] | did you get up, or wake up, in between? | 你有起床或者醒来吗 |
[27:42] | No. | 没有 |
[27:47] | You were asleep the whole time? | 你一直在睡觉 |
[27:51] | I think. | 我想 |
[27:53] | I wake up sometimes when I get thirsty or I need to pee. | 当我口渴或需要小便时 我有时会醒来 |
[27:58] | Did that happen that night? | 那晚发生这种情况了吗 |
[28:01] | I don’t think so. | 我认为没有 |
[28:03] | But I can’t really remember. | 但我记不得了 |
[28:07] | That’s fair. | 好的 |
[28:10] | So, it could have been that you slept the whole night through, | 所以 你可能整晚都在睡觉 |
[28:14] | from around nine, to around 6:30. Right? | 从九点到六点半左右 对吗 |
[28:19] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[28:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:25] | My next question is a little harder. | 我的下一个问题有点难 |
[28:29] | Did your mom and dad ever get upset with each other? | 你爸妈有没有生过对方的气 |
[28:32] | Argue? | 争论 |
[28:39] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[28:42] | Did they ever yell at each other when they got upset? | 他们有没有在生气的时候互相吼过 |
[28:46] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[28:52] | Scream? | 尖叫 |
[29:01] | Did they fight a lot? | 他们经常打架吗 |
[29:12] | – I don’t know. – Okay. | -我不知道 -好的 |
[29:16] | Had they been fighting a little more than usual | 在她去世前一段时间 他们的争吵 |
[29:21] | shortly before she died? | 是否有所增加 |
[29:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:27] | Did it ever frighten you when they would argue? | 他们吵架的时候有没有吓到你 |
[29:34] | Miguel? | 米格尔 |
[29:38] | Did you ever tell anyone that it was really scary | 你有没有告诉过别人你爸妈吵架的时候 |
[29:40] | when your mom and dad fought? | 真的很可怕 |
[29:49] | I told… | 我告诉过 |
[29:51] | one of… my teachers. | 我一个老师 |
[29:58] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:01] | You know what? Why don’t we call it quits right here? | 好了 我们就到此结束吧 |
[30:04] | You did great. | 你做得很好 |
[30:06] | Ms. Stamper? | 斯坦珀女士 |
[30:08] | I have nothing, Your Honor. | 法官大人 我什么问题都没有 |
[30:14] | Thank you, Miguel. | 谢谢你 米格尔 |
[30:15] | You may step down now. | 你现在可以下去了 |
[30:50] | That was obscene. | 简直无耻 |
[30:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:55] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[30:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:10] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[31:12] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 嗯 我很好 |
[31:14] | And you? | 你呢 |
[31:20] | – How dare you? – Mr. Alves– | -你怎么敢 -阿尔维斯先生 |
[31:21] | You people are fucking vile! | 你们这些人真他妈卑鄙 |
[31:23] | – Officer! – You cannot be here. | -警官 -你不能来这里 |
[31:25] | You should be ashamed! | 你应该感到羞耻 |
[31:26] | – Don’t make me call security. – Come on, Fernando. | -别让我喊保安 -快点 费尔南多 |
[31:30] | – Fucking vile! – Officer! | -真他妈卑鄙 -警官 |
[31:32] | Out! Let’s go! | 出去 走吧 |
[31:35] | Not here. | 这里不行 |
[31:37] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[31:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[31:41] | So now what? | 现在怎么着 |
[31:43] | Is that it? Do we…? | 就这样吗 我们 |
[31:45] | We rest? | 休息一下 |
[31:50] | Or maybe we still go to Mendoza. | 要不我们还是找门多萨吧 |
[31:53] | It’s close. | 接近了 |
[31:55] | No, it’s good. I like where we are. | 不 算了 现在这样挺好的 |
[32:05] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[32:11] | You’ve always said I’m the most reliable narrator. I’m… | 你总是说我是最可靠的叙述者 我是 |
[32:15] | I’m… I’m willing to testify. | 我愿意作证 |
[32:20] | You said the jury will relate to me. | 你说过陪审团会同情我的 |
[32:27] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[32:29] | I can’t put your ambivalence on display. | 我不能让你把矛盾情绪表现出来 |
[32:32] | Ambivalence? | 矛盾心理 |
[32:36] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[32:39] | I’m just gonna tell the truth. | 我只是要说出真相 |
[32:44] | But what is your truth? | 但你的真相是什么 |
[32:46] | I’m having a little trouble tracking it. | 我有点判断不出来 |
[32:56] | I don’t believe you could have done this. | 我不相信你会杀人 |
[33:00] | I’ll say that. | 我会说的 |
[33:02] | I’m willing to say that. | 我愿意说 |
[33:09] | I’ll testify to that. | 我会作证的 |
[33:19] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[33:24] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[33:47] | To have an affair, that’s human. | 有外遇 这是人之常情 |
[33:52] | To strike at someone in an… an act of passion, | 因冲动而攻击他人 |
[33:57] | or anger, that’s human. | 或者愤怒 这是人的本性 |
[34:02] | But to bludgeon someone to death, | 但是用棍棒打死一个人 |
[34:04] | and keep on bludgeoning them long after they are dead, | 人都死了还继续打了很久 |
[34:08] | that is a monster, Grace. | 那就是禽兽 格蕾丝 |
[34:10] | That is a monster. | 那就是禽兽 |
[34:17] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[34:19] | for your kindness. | 谢谢你的善意 |
[34:51] | Do you swear that the testimony you are about to give | 你发誓你的证词 所说的证言 |
[34:53] | is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? | 必须完全真实 绝无虚言吗 |
[34:56] | I do. | 我发誓 |
[34:57] | Please state your name for the record. | 请说出你的名字 |
[34:59] | Grace Reinhart Fraser. | 格蕾丝·莱因哈特·弗雷泽 |
[35:01] | Be seated. | 请坐 |
[35:11] | Dr. Fraser. | 弗雷泽医生 |
[35:13] | May I call you Grace? | 我可以叫你格蕾丝吗 |
[35:15] | Yes. | 可以 |
[35:16] | You’re a doctor. | 你是个医生 |
[35:18] | I am. | 我是 |
[35:19] | Could you tell us your specialty? | 能告诉我们你的专业吗 |
[35:21] | I’m a clinical psychologist. | 我是临床心理学家 |
[35:23] | I have a PhD in psychology | 我取得了心理学博士学位 |
[35:26] | that I got from Harvard University. | 我从哈佛大学获得的 |
[35:29] | And that’s where you met your husband. | 你就是在那里认识你丈夫的 |
[35:30] | It is. We met in 2002. | 是的 我们在2002年认识的 |
[35:34] | And we were married in 2005. | 我们在2005年结婚了 |
[35:38] | You’ve been happily married. | 你们婚姻很幸福 |
[35:39] | Until recently, yes. | 直到最近 是的 |
[35:42] | Yes. | 对 |
[35:43] | I won’t ask you to recite the events that brought you here today. | 我不要求你复述今天你之所以来到这里的原因 |
[35:49] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[35:50] | You and your husband are still together. | 你和你丈夫还在一起 |
[35:53] | Yes. We are. | 对 是的 |
[35:56] | Prior to the night that Elena Alves was killed, | 在埃琳娜·阿尔维斯被杀的那晚之前 |
[36:00] | did you know that she and Jonathan | 你知道她和乔纳森 |
[36:02] | were romantically involved? | 有情感关系吗 |
[36:04] | I did not. | 我不知道 |
[36:05] | We’ve heard testimony of you all | 据证词所说 |
[36:07] | being at a school fundraiser together. | 你们一起参加学校筹款活动 |
[36:09] | And that he left early. | 他很早就走了 |
[36:11] | Why did he leave, to your knowledge? | 据你所知 他为什么离开 |
[36:16] | My knowledge then was that he left | 我当时知道他走了 |
[36:18] | because of an emergency with a patient. | 是因为病人有紧急情况 |
[36:21] | My knowledge subsequently and now is that he left because | 我后来和现在知道的是 他离开是因为 |
[36:26] | of her. | 她 |
[36:29] | Her, being Elena, the victim? | 她 就是埃琳娜 受害者 |
[36:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:34] | He was in love with her. | 他爱上了她 |
[36:36] | Perhaps still is. | 也许至今如此 |
[36:38] | That must be difficult. | 这一定很痛苦吧 |
[36:44] | Yes, it is. | 是的 是的 |
[36:45] | And yet you stand by him, | 但你支持他 |
[36:46] | giving testimony on his behalf today. | 今天还为他作证 |
[36:49] | Because he could not have done this. | 因为他不可能这么做 |
[36:53] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[37:01] | We’ve been married for 14 years. | 我们结婚14年了 |
[37:03] | We’ve been together for 17 years. | 我们在一起17年了 |
[37:06] | I’ve been able to intimately observe who and what he is. | 我已经能够仔细观察到他是什么样的人 |
[37:10] | I’m a clinical psychologist. | 我是临床心理学家 |
[37:12] | I have an expertise in brain cognition. | 我是大脑认知方面的专家 |
[37:13] | I have a skill set that allows me to read people. | 我有一套能让我读懂人心的技能 |
[37:16] | To diagnose them, if you will. | 只要愿意就能诊断他人 |
[37:20] | You didn’t know about his infidelity? | 你不知道他的不忠 |
[37:23] | It’s one thing to be fooled by his adultery. | 被他的通奸愚弄是一回事 |
[37:26] | To be duped by who and what he fundamentally is– | 被他本质是什么人所蒙蔽就是… |
[37:28] | And what is he? | 他是什么样的人 |
[37:31] | He is… | 他是 |
[37:35] | Perhaps most profoundly, | 也许是最深刻的 |
[37:37] | I would say he’s a healer. | 我想说他是名良医 |
[37:40] | He, he saves people’s lives. | 他拯救人们的生命 |
[37:43] | He, he cures children of cancer. | 他治愈了孩子们的癌症 |
[37:46] | His whole esteem is inextricably bound up with that. | 他所有的尊崇与此密不可分 |
[37:50] | Preserving human life. | 保护人们的生命 |
[37:53] | The idea that he would take one is simply untenable. | 他会取人性命的说法根本站不住脚 |
[37:58] | You would know as a psychologist that many law-abiding, | 作为心理学家 你应该知道很多遵纪守法 |
[38:02] | high-functioning people, including doctors, | 高功能的人 包括医生 |
[38:05] | have the capacity to snap. | 都会突然崩溃 |
[38:09] | I’ve never, ever observed Jonathan to be violent. | 我从没见过乔纳森有暴力行为 |
[38:19] | Not even once. | 一次都没有 |
[38:21] | He is a gentle man. | 他是个温柔的人 |
[38:23] | He is a man of empathy. | 他是个有同情心的人 |
[38:29] | It is not within him | 他不可能犯下 |
[38:32] | to do what he has been accused of. | 他被指控的罪行 |
[38:38] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[38:54] | You love him. | 你爱他 |
[39:00] | I do. | 是的 |
[39:01] | Is there anyone you love more? | 有没有你更爱的人 |
[39:05] | My son. Henry. | 我儿子 亨利 |
[39:07] | Yes. Yes, of course. | 对 是的 当然 |
[39:10] | I cannot imagine his ordeal. | 我无法想象他的苦难 |
[39:12] | For a, a 12-year-old, | 对于一个12岁的孩子 |
[39:15] | to see his father accused of murder, | 看到他父亲被控谋杀 |
[39:18] | I bet you wish you could just | 我想你肯定希望 |
[39:20] | wave a wand for Henry’s sake. | 为亨利施展魔法 |
[39:22] | Give his, his father back to him. | 把他的父亲还给他 |
[39:24] | That’s not what I’m doing here. | 这不是我来此的原因 |
[39:27] | Are you familiar with the term confirmation bias? | 你了解确认偏差这个词吗 |
[39:32] | – Yes. Of course. – What, what is it? | -当然了解 -是什么意思 |
[39:35] | It’s, um… | 就是 |
[39:38] | It’s the tendency to see things | 这是一种根据自己 |
[39:40] | according to your own preconceived notions. | 先入为主的观念来看待事物的倾向 |
[39:43] | The defendant is the love of your life. | 被告是你一生的挚爱 |
[39:45] | He’s the father of your child. | 他是你孩子的父亲 |
[39:48] | To see him as a murderer… | 把他看成杀人犯 |
[39:51] | My testimony has been truthful. | 我的证词是真实的 |
[39:54] | Really? You testified that | 是吗 你作证说 |
[39:57] | you’ve never known your husband to be violent. | 你从来不知道你丈夫有暴力行为 |
[40:01] | That was truthful? | 这是真的吗 |
[40:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:05] | Has he ever grabbed you by the neck? | 他抓住过你的脖子吗 |
[40:12] | If you’re referring, um, | 如果你指的是 |
[40:14] | if you’re referring to the night that he came to the beach house, | 如果你指的是他来海滩别墅的那晚 |
[40:17] | – that– – Yes, that is the night. | -那 -是的 就是那晚 |
[40:18] | I’m referring to the night he broke into the beach house. | 我指的是他闯入海滩别墅的那晚 |
[40:22] | Suddenly came up on you from behind, | 突然从后面扑过来 |
[40:25] | and grabbed you. | 抓住了你 |
[40:29] | He wanted to talk to me, and… | 他想和我说话 然后 |
[40:33] | He put both his hands on me, | 他把双手放在我身上 |
[40:35] | and, and he, he wanted to prevent me from yelling, | 他想阻止我大喊大叫 |
[40:39] | because he didn’t want to scare me, | 因为他不想吓到我 |
[40:40] | and he didn’t want to scare my son, | 他不想吓到我儿子 |
[40:43] | who was sleeping upstairs. | 他当时在楼上睡觉 |
[40:44] | – And that’s– – But did you– | -那是 -但是你 |
[40:46] | Did you tell Detective Mendoza that… | 你有没有告诉门多萨警探 |
[40:49] | you weren’t sure he wouldn’t kill you? | 你觉得他是想杀了你 |
[40:57] | I mean, I was terrified in the moment, | 我是说 我当时很害怕 |
[41:00] | and all of a sudden, | 突然之间 |
[41:01] | he was there, and… | 他出现了 而且 |
[41:05] | I was startled. | 我吓了一跳 |
[41:07] | So the testimony you gave earlier, | 所以你之前的证词 |
[41:10] | that your husband could never be violent, | 你丈夫从未有暴力行为 |
[41:12] | that was incorrect. | 那是不正确的 |
[41:13] | My senses were overwhelmed in the moment briefly by fear. | 我的感官在那一瞬间被恐惧淹没了 |
[41:18] | I quickly realized I wasn’t in any real danger. | 我很快意识到我没有真正的危险 |
[41:21] | You quickly realized that | 你很快意识到 |
[41:24] | before or after you called 9-1-1? | 是你报警之前还是之后 |
[41:32] | My name is Grace Fraser. | 我叫格蕾丝·弗雷泽 |
[41:34] | My husband has just broken in. | 我丈夫刚闯进来 |
[41:37] | He’s a fugitive. He’s wanted for murder. | 他是个逃犯 他因谋杀被通缉 |
[41:39] | His name is Jonathan Fraser. I’m at 361 Beachway, | 他叫乔纳森·弗雷泽 我在361号 |
[41:43] | Beachway Drive, and I’m fucking terrified, | 海滩路 我太害怕了 |
[41:45] | and I need you to hurry. Get here quickly. | 你们快点过来 |
[41:49] | Please. | 拜托 |
[41:59] | As I said, I was terrified. | 正如我所说 我很害怕 |
[42:01] | I was terrified in the moment. | 那一瞬间我很害怕 |
[42:04] | I know my husband, | 我了解我丈夫 |
[42:05] | – and I know– – You know his family? | -我了解 -你了解他的家人吗 |
[42:07] | – What? – His family. | -什么 -他的家人 |
[42:09] | His, uh, mom. His dad. You know them? | 他的妈妈 爸爸 你了解他们吗 |
[42:13] | Not well. | 不太了解 |
[42:19] | He’s estranged from his family. | 他与家人疏远了 |
[42:21] | Estranged? | 疏远了 |
[42:23] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[42:25] | There was an incident. | 曾有一次意外 |
[42:28] | What kind of incident? | 什么样的意外 |
[42:35] | When Jonathan was 14, | 乔纳森14岁的时候 |
[42:38] | he was babysitting his four-year-old sister, | 他在照顾他四岁的妹妹 |
[42:41] | and she somehow got out of the house | 她不知怎么地离开了家 |
[42:42] | and she was struck and killed by a car. | 她被车撞死了 |
[42:46] | He was blamed by his parents. | 他受到父母的责备 |
[42:48] | And– and that’s the source of the estrangement? | 这就是疏远的根源 |
[42:52] | Yes. | 对 |
[42:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[42:56] | Uh, did you ever talk to Jonathan’s mother | 乔纳森妈妈跟你谈过这件事吗 |
[42:58] | or father about this? | 或是他爸爸 |
[42:59] | I spoke to his mother. | 我和他妈妈谈过了 |
[43:01] | When? | 什么时候 |
[43:04] | Recently. About a week ago. | 最近 大约一周前 |
[43:08] | And what did she tell you? | 她跟你说了什么 |
[43:09] | Objection. Hearsay. | 反对 道听途说 |
[43:10] | Declaration against interest. | 违反利益的陈述 |
[43:13] | I’ll allow it. | 允许 |
[43:16] | Please. What did she tell you? | 请回答 她告诉你什么了 |
[43:19] | Mainly just that. That, um… | 主要就是这样 |
[43:21] | That somehow, | 不知怎么的 |
[43:23] | the sister got out of the house, | 妹妹走出了房子 |
[43:25] | and then the… | 然后 |
[43:28] | The tragedy happened. | 悲剧发生了 |
[43:35] | Did she talk about Jonathan’s trauma? | 她有提到乔纳森的创伤吗 |
[43:38] | – Objection. – Overruled. | -反对 -驳回 |
[43:41] | What did the defendant’s mother tell you | 被告的母亲跟你怎么说的 |
[43:43] | regarding the, the trauma he suffered | 关于他所受的创伤 |
[43:46] | as a result of his sister’s death? | 因为他妹妹的死亡 |
[43:49] | She said that he suffered… | 她说他没有承受过 |
[43:53] | no trauma. | 创伤 |
[43:59] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[44:01] | she told you Jonathan suffered from neither guilt nor grief. | 她告诉你乔纳森既没有内疚也没有悲伤 |
[44:06] | Isn’t that correct? | 对吗 |
[44:07] | Objection! This is hearsay. | 反对 这是传闻 |
[44:08] | It’s a declaration against interest. | 这是违背自己利益的陈述 |
[44:10] | She’s his mother, and– | 她是被告母亲 并且 |
[44:11] | There’s been no showing of any support– | 没有任何证据表明… |
[44:12] | And also offering to impeach. This witness testified under oath | 同时也提出异议 这位证人宣誓作证 |
[44:16] | that she knows the defendant to be a person of empathy, | 她了解被告是一个有同情心的人 |
[44:18] | – when she has reason– – Your Honor! | -她有理由… -法官大人 |
[44:21] | The objection is noted and overruled. | 反对意被驳回 |
[44:27] | Yes or no? | 有还是没有 |
[44:28] | The defendant’s mother told you | 被告母亲告诉你 |
[44:29] | that Jonathan suffered neither guilt nor grief | 乔纳森对于他四岁妹妹的死 |
[44:33] | in reaction to his four-year-old sister’s death. | 既没有内疚也没有悲伤 |
[44:40] | Please answer the question, doctor. | 请回答这个问题 医生 |
[44:43] | Yes. | 有 |
[44:45] | No grief? | 没有悲伤 |
[44:48] | She kept waiting for it, but… | 她一直在等 但是 |
[44:53] | She said they surrounded him with family support. | 她说他们一家人都支持他 |
[44:55] | That they… | 他们 |
[44:58] | That they were certain once the shock wore off | 他们想着一旦震惊消退 |
[45:01] | the suffering would begin. But it didn’t. It never came. | 痛苦就会开始 但是没有 他从没有痛苦过 |
[45:06] | Did she say anything else? | 她还有说什么吗 |
[45:13] | It’s just her opinion. | 这只是她的意见 |
[45:15] | It’s not necessarily what– | 不一定是什么 |
[45:16] | We can regard it as such. | 我们可以这样认为 |
[45:18] | Please answer the question. | 请回答这个问题 |
[45:21] | What else did she say? | 她还说了什么 |
[45:24] | She said… | 她说 |
[45:27] | that it’s her belief | 他相信 |
[45:30] | that Jonathan… | 乔纳森 |
[45:35] | doesn’t know how to suffer. | 不懂得痛苦 |
[45:38] | That he’s not capable of remorse. | 他没有悔恨的能力 |
[45:41] | Or contrition. | 或是悔恨 |
[45:59] | Ever tell anyone that you believed your husband | 你曾经告诉过别人你觉得你丈夫 |
[46:01] | to suffer from narcissistic personality disorder? | 患有自恋型人格障碍吗 |
[46:04] | – Your Honor, objection! – Overruled. | -法官大人 反对 -驳回 |
[46:06] | Your Honor, in addition to being prejudicial, | 法官大人 除了偏见之外 |
[46:08] | – this is irrelevant. – It goes to impeach. | -这和本案无关 -提出异议 |
[46:10] | I’m sorry, Your Honor, but this witness took the stand | 对不起 法官大人 但证人出庭作证了 |
[46:13] | to vouch for the defendant, for his innocence. | 为被告作证 为他的清白做担保 |
[46:16] | When in fact, she can vouch for neither. | 但事实上 她对两者都无法作证 |
[46:18] | – Objection! – Overruled. | -反对 -驳回 |
[46:20] | Sit down, Ms. Fitzgerald. | 坐下 菲茨杰拉德女士 |
[46:23] | Eyes to me, doctor. Eyes to me. | 看着我 医生 看着我 |
[46:26] | You told your friend, Sylvia Steinetz, | 你告诉你的朋友西尔维娅·斯坦尼茨 |
[46:30] | that you believed your husband suffered | 你认为你丈夫患有 |
[46:32] | from narcissistic personality disorder. | 自恋型人格障碍 |
[46:36] | It wasn’t a professional diagnosis. | 这不是专业诊断 |
[46:37] | But your opinion, | 但是你的意见 |
[46:39] | as his wife. | 作为他的妻子 |
[46:41] | As a clinical psychologist. | 作为临床心理学家 |
[46:48] | What are the traits | 自恋型人格障碍 |
[46:50] | of narcissistic personality disorder? | 有什么特点 |
[46:53] | Grandiosity, mostly. | 大多是浮夸 |
[46:55] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[47:00] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[47:03] | Lack of empathy. | 缺乏同情心 |
[47:06] | Lack of empathy. | 缺乏同情心 |
[47:09] | So your testimony that you knew him to be a man of empathy, | 所以你的证词说你知道他是个有同情心的人 |
[47:12] | that was a lie. | 那是个谎言 |
[47:14] | One you told us. | 你这么告诉我们 |
[47:18] | And one you told yourself. | 你也是这么告诉自己的 |
[47:21] | Wasn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[47:24] | – I don’t know what you mean by that. – Really? | -我不明白你的意思 -是吗 |
[47:28] | Doctor, in your practice, | 医生 在你的诊所里 |
[47:30] | do you not tell patients that sometimes | 你难道没有告诉病人 |
[47:33] | they so want to believe in their partners that they… | 有时候他们太想相信他们的伴侣 |
[47:37] | They choose to un-know things. | 以至于他们选择信其无 |
[47:40] | Un-see things. | 视而不见 |
[47:42] | That sometimes the truth | 有时候 |
[47:44] | of who and what they married | 他们结婚对象的真相 |
[47:47] | gets distorted by the desperation | 会因为他们对自己想要嫁给的 |
[47:50] | of what they want to be married to. | 对象的绝望而扭曲 |
[47:55] | That, that’s a real phenomenon. | 这是一个真实的现象 |
[47:58] | Isn’t it, Dr. Fraser? | 不是吗 弗雷泽医生 |
[48:01] | People being blind to the reality of their spouses. | 人们对配偶的实际情况视而不见 |
[48:04] | You tell your patients that all the time. Don’t you? | 你总是这样告诉你的病人 不是吗 |
[48:12] | I know who and what I married. | 我知道我嫁给了什么人 |
[48:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[48:27] | Yes, I think you do. | 是的 我想你是知道 |
[48:30] | Your Honor, I move for a mistrial. | 法官大人 我请求无效审判 |
[48:32] | This is hearsay. | 这是道听途说 |
[48:34] | It’s prejudicial beyond the pale. | 这是令人难以接受的偏见 |
[48:36] | It’s unfair surprise and outrageous! | 这是不公平的惊喜和离谱 |
[48:38] | If she were a prosecution witness, | 如果她是控方证人 |
[48:40] | I might go for that. But she’s not. | 我可能会同意 但她不是 |
[48:42] | She’s a defense witness. | 她是辩方证人 |
[48:44] | You put her up there. The damage done here was done by you. | 你让她出庭作证 所带来的伤害是你造成的 |
[48:46] | – You should know… – Dr. Fraser, take your seat, please. | -你应该知道 -弗雷泽医生 请坐下 |
[48:48] | …that most of what has been said in the last 10 minutes | 过去10分钟里说的大部分话 |
[48:50] | – is a lie! – Take your seat. | -是谎言 -坐下 |
[49:00] | You may step down now. | 你现在可以下去了 |
[49:26] | I so love you, Grace. | 我太爱你了 格蕾丝 |
[49:31] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[49:33] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[49:41] | Well done, Haley. Well done. | 干得好 海莉 做得好 |
[49:42] | She fucked us. She fucked us. | 她耍了我们 她耍了我们 |
[49:46] | We’ll move for a mistrial. | 我们要求无效审判 |
[49:47] | You won’t. You tried that just now, | 没戏的 你刚才试过了 |
[49:49] | and he shut you down. It’s over. | 他让你闭嘴 结束了 |
[49:51] | – She fucked us. – Jonathan– | -她耍了我们 -乔纳森 |
[49:52] | – And you let it happen. – I let it happen? | -是你造成的 -我造成的 |
[49:57] | Jonathan, she was with you. | 乔纳森 她曾和你一起的 |
[50:00] | She was in your camp. | 她曾是你阵营的 |
[50:02] | And you lost her. | 你失去了她 |
[50:05] | Because you didn’t get rid of the fucking hammer. | 就因为你没除掉那个破锤子 |
[50:09] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[50:10] | You didn’t get rid of the fucking hammer. | 你没除掉那个破锤子 |
[50:14] | How stupid can you get? | 你是有多蠢 |
[50:36] | She absolutely did it on purpose. | 她绝对是故意的 |
[50:38] | She was in cahoots with the prosecution. | 她与检方有同谋 |
[50:40] | If the prosecutor had called her, | 如果检察官传唤她 |
[50:42] | the defense could have shut her down on spousal privilege. | 辩方可能会以配偶特权为由拒绝 |
[50:45] | But because the defense called Grace Fraser, | 但是因为被告传唤格蕾丝·弗雷泽 |
[50:47] | the privilege was deemed waived. | 这项特权被视为放弃了 |
[50:49] | And she became fair game to impeach. Brilliant. | 她成了提出异议的对象 太棒了 |
[50:52] | The bombshell she dropped– | 她扔下的炸弹 |
[50:58] | She took him down on purpose. | 她故意把他打倒 |
[51:00] | What’d you want her to do? Lie? | 你想让她做什么 撒谎 |
[51:03] | She could always have turned over the hammer. | 她本来可以把锤子交出来的 |
[51:07] | But that would have taken you down. | 但那会让你失望的 |
[51:09] | Goodbye, Reardon. Hello, juvenile hall. | 再见 里尔顿 你好 少年堂 |
[51:16] | You got a text. | 你收到短信了 |
[51:17] | The morality lesson is suspended. | 道德课暂停 |
[53:01] | Bad news for gamblers. | 对赌徒来说是个坏消息 |
[53:02] | The oddsmakers in Las Vegas | 拉斯维加斯的博彩公司 |
[53:04] | have suspended any further betting on the trial’s outcome, | 已经停止对审判结果的进一步下注 |
[53:07] | as Dr. Fraser’s conviction seems all but assured. | 因为定罪弗雷泽医生似乎已板上钉钉 |
[54:09] | Where’s Jonathan? | 乔纳森在哪里 |
[54:11] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[54:12] | He’s not answering my calls. Have you heard from him? | 他不接我的电话 你有他的消息吗 |
[54:15] | Of course I haven’t heard from him. | 我当然没有他的消息 |
[54:18] | That son of a bitch. I warned him, | 那个狗娘养的 我警告过他 |
[54:19] | -but– – Henry didn’t show up at school. | -但是 -亨利没有去学校 |
[54:22] | Didn’t show up at school? | 没有去学校吗 |
[54:26] | Get the police, Haley. | 叫警察来 海莉 |
[54:31] | Oh, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[54:37] | Dad, are we really going for breakfast? | 爸爸 我们真的要去吃早饭吗 |
[54:40] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[54:43] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[54:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[54:48] | The look on your face is brilliant. | 你脸上的表情太逗了 |
[54:51] | It’s going off though. | 不过 它正在爆炸 |
[54:54] | Try to stay calm. | 尽量保持冷静 |
[55:00] | You can’t do this, Dad. | 你不能这样 爸爸 |
[55:01] | I’m not really doing anything, am I? | 我什么都没做 对吗 |
[55:04] | Going for a drive with my son? | 和我儿子去兜风 |
[55:12] | Your wife. | 你妻子 |
[55:15] | She’s great. | 她很棒 |
[55:17] | She’s been so kind to me, you know? | 她对我很好 你知道吗 |
[55:21] | I think we had a real connection. | 我觉得我们真的很合得来 |
[55:25] | We’re having tea tomorrow, | 我们明天要喝茶 |
[55:26] | with the kids, I think. | 和孩子们在一起 我想 |
[55:30] | Henry could be great for Miguel. | 亨利对米格尔会很好 |
[55:34] | Like an older brother. | 像个大哥哥 |
[55:39] | You stay away from my family. | 你离我家人远点 |
[55:44] | If you go anywhere near my family again, | 如果你再去我家附近 |
[55:46] | either my wife, or my son, | 或接近我妻子 我儿子 |
[55:49] | I will hurt you. | 我会伤害你的 |
[55:51] | – I will fucking hurt you. – You will never hurt me. | -我肯定会伤害你的 -你永远不会伤害我 |
[55:55] | And you will never leave me, Jonathan. | 你永远不会离开我 乔纳森 |
[56:02] | So go on, then. How’s Rosenbaum? | 接着说说吧 罗森鲍姆怎么样了 |
[56:04] | How’s his bum? | 他又有什么段子 |
[56:10] | The New York State Special Victims Unit | 纽约州特殊受害者小组 |
[56:12] | has issued an Amber Alert for 12-year-old Henry Fraser. | 已经对12岁的亨利·弗雷泽发布了安珀警报 |
[56:16] | Five-feet, one-inch tall, 110 pounds. | 五英尺一英寸高 110磅 |
[56:18] | He’s Caucasian, with dark brown hair. | 他是白种人 深棕色头发 |
[56:21] | Was last seen wearing a school uniform– | 最后一次被看到时穿着校服 |
[56:23] | – gray pants, blue blazer. – Let’s go, Billy. | -灰色裤子 蓝色西装 -我们走吧 比利 |
[56:25] | We’re looking for a late model | 我们在寻找一辆新款的 |
[56:27] | gray Range Rover. | 灰色揽胜 |
[56:28] | Vehicle was recorded exiting the island of Manhattan | 有记录显示车辆沿着亨利哈德逊公园路 |
[56:31] | along the Henry Hudson Parkway. | 驶离曼哈顿岛 |
[56:32] | We have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[56:33] | that vehicle’s headed for the Canadian border. | 车辆正在驶向加拿大边境 |
[56:35] | We’ve requested interstate activation, | 我们已经请求州际协调 |
[56:37] | and have notified Canadian border services. | 并通知了加拿大边境服务局 |
[56:39] | Dr. Jonathan Fraser should be considered armed, | 我们认为乔纳森·弗雷泽医生应该携带武器 |
[56:42] | and extremely dangerous. | 非常危险 |
[56:44] | If you have any information, | 如果你有任何消息 |
[56:45] | we ask that you dial 9-1-1… | 我们要求你拨打911 |
[56:51] | Can you just tell me where we’re going, please? | 你能告诉我我们要去哪里吗 |
[56:54] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[56:56] | I’m not sure, mate. It’s a… | 我不确定 孩子 这是 |
[56:58] | It’s a magical mystery tour. | 这是一次神奇的神秘之旅 |
[56:59] | It’s the long-promised road trip two. | 这是答应已久的第二次公路旅行 |
[57:02] | I just thought, you know, that it’d be our last chance to do it. | 我只是想 这是我们最后的机会 |
[57:04] | Dad, come on. We can’t go on a road trip right now. | 爸爸 拜托 我们现在不能去公路旅行 |
[57:07] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. Sit back. Relax. | 好了 好了 坐好 放松点 |
[57:09] | Enjoy yourself. Sing a song. | 玩得开心点 唱首歌 |
[57:11] | What’s that song you used to sing when you were little? | 你小时候常唱的那首歌是什么 |
[57:12] | How do you– Um… | 你唱的什么 |
[57:16] | *With my hands on myself* That one. | *把手放在自己身上* 那首歌 |
[57:18] | *What have we here* | *我们都有些什么* |
[57:19] | *These are my eye peepers, nothing to fear* | *这些是我的窥视者 没什么好怕的* |
[57:22] | *Eye peepers, brain box and wibbly-wobbly-woos* | *眼睛 脑袋 摇摇摆摆* |
[57:24] | *That’s what they taught me when I went to school* | *这就是我上学时他们教给我的* |
[57:26] | – You will never hurt me. – Really? | -你永远不会伤害我 -是吗 |
[57:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[57:31] | Did that hurt, darling? Did it? | 疼吗 亲爱的 疼吗 |
[57:33] | Did that fucking hurt? | 疼不疼啊 |
[57:34] | – Stop. – *My hands on myself * | -停下来 -*把手放在身上* |
[57:37] | *What have we here* | *我们都有什么* |
[57:38] | – *This is my–* – *Bread basket* | -*这是我的* -*面包篮* |
[57:41] | – Go on. – *Nothing to fear* | -继续 -*没什么好怕的* |
[57:42] | *Bread basket, nose wiper* | *面包篮 擦鼻子* |
[57:44] | *Eye peeper, brain box and wibbly-wobbly-woos* | *眼睛 脑袋 摇摇摆摆* |
[57:47] | *That’s what they taught me when I went to* | *他们教给我的 当我去* |
[57:51] | – *School* – You will never leave me. | -*学校的时候* -你永远不会离开我 |
[57:53] | – You will never leave me. – Really? | -你永远不会离开我 -是吗 |
[57:54] | You will never | 你永远不会 |
[58:03] | I just left you. | 我离开你了 |
[58:12] | The police got him on 202. They’re ten miles out. | 警察在202公路上发现他了 他们在十英里外 |
[58:19] | Right. I say, it is very nearly fried clam o’clock. | 对了 就要到炸蛤蜊的时间了 |
[58:23] | Fried clams? | 炸蛤蜊 |
[58:24] | But not fried clams as you know them, Earthling. | 但不是你所知道的炸蛤蜊 地球人 |
[58:27] | These are the fried clams from the great Bollie’s of Albany. | 这些是奥尔巴尼宝莉店的炸蛤蜊 |
[58:31] | The best fried clams in the universe. | 世界上最好的油炸蛤蜊 |
[58:33] | Dad, we can’t go get fried clams. | 爸爸 我们不能去吃炸蛤蜊 |
[58:37] | You need to pull over and let me out. | 你得靠边让我下车 |
[58:38] | They’re Ipswich clams as well, which means | 它们也是伊普斯威奇蛤蜊 这意味着 |
[58:41] | they’re big, fat bastards, | 它们个大又肥美 |
[58:42] | – as any self-respecting clam should be. – Dad! | -任何有自尊的蛤蜊都应该如此 -爸爸 |
[58:44] | – Jesus! – So why don’t we just do this? | -天啊 -我们为什么不去呢 |
[58:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[58:55] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[58:57] | See, that can happen. | 看 那是可能的 |
[58:59] | That can happen. We can just… | 这是可能的 我们会… |
[59:02] | lose ourselves sometimes. | 有时会迷失自我 |
[59:06] | We become… | 我们变成了 |
[59:08] | you know, other. | 就是 其他人 |
[59:11] | Could be panic, or anger, or… | 可能是恐慌 愤怒 或者 |
[59:16] | Or love, sometimes. | 有时也有爱 |
[59:19] | We lose ourselves. | 我们迷失了自我 |
[59:24] | But it doesn’t undo who we are in our entirety. | 但这并不能抹去我们的全部 |
[59:27] | You should know that. | 你应该知道的 |
[59:31] | You got that? | 明白了吗 |
[59:37] | So they’re gonna say that this is my legacy, | 所以他们会说这是我的遗产 |
[59:41] | and they can go fuck themselves, | 他们可以去死了 |
[59:43] | be– sorry– | 不好意思 |
[59:44] | because it’s not my legacy. My legacy… | 因为这不是我的遗产 我的遗产 |
[59:49] | is you. | 是你 |
[59:51] | And my patients, and your mum. | 还有我的病人 还有你妈妈 |
[59:56] | Yeah? | 对吗 |
[59:57] | You murdered a person, Dad. | 你杀了人 爸爸 |
[1:00:21] | Really? Yeah? | 是吗 是吗 |
[1:00:23] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:00:30] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:00:33] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:00:59] | You murdered a person. | 你杀了一个人 |
[1:01:05] | Not the real me. | 不是真正的我 |
[1:01:11] | Not the Dad you know. | 不是你认识的那个爸爸 |
[1:01:30] | It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 没事的 |
[1:01:33] | Dad, stop! | 爸爸 停下 |
[1:01:39] | – Dad, stop! – Yeah, in a minute. | -爸爸 停下 -好的 马上 |
[1:01:40] | – Stop the car. – In a minute. | -停车啊 -马上 |
[1:01:41] | I want every last second with you, my friend. | 我想和你在一起 我的朋友 |
[1:01:44] | You have to stop. You have to pull over and let me out, Dad. | 你必须停下来 你得靠边让我下车 爸爸 |
[1:01:50] | – Dad, please. Please. – Every last second. | -爸爸 求你了 -珍惜每分每秒 |
[1:01:52] | Fuck ’em. Fuck ’em! | 去他妈的去他妈的 |
[1:02:01] | Dad, come on. | 爸爸 求你了 |
[1:02:03] | – Come on, you can’t do this. – This is nothing to be scared of. | -求你了 你不能这么做 -这没什么好怕的 |
[1:02:05] | – It’s gonna make it worse. – Nothing to be– Shut up! | -会让事情变得更糟 -没什么好说的 闭嘴 |
[1:02:10] | Just please. Just let me out. | 求你了 放我下车 |
[1:02:12] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:02:38] | Well, there it is. Dead ahead. | 好吧 就是这样 正前方 |
[1:02:40] | That, my friend, is the Wurts Street Bridge. | 我的朋友 那是伍兹街大桥 |
[1:02:43] | Once a thing of majestic beauty. Now… | 曾经是一件庄严美丽的建筑 现在 |
[1:02:46] | not so much, huh? | 不过如此了吧 |
[1:02:48] | What does that remind you of? | 这让你想起了什么 |
[1:02:50] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:02:52] | The light is red, Dad. | 是红灯 爸爸 |
[1:02:55] | Dad, it’s a red light. Dad. Dad! | 爸爸 红灯亮了 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:02:59] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:03:04] | Please don’t hurt my son. Please don’t hurt my son. | 请不要伤害我儿子 请不要伤害我儿子 |
[1:03:08] | Dad, what the fuck are you doing? | 爸爸 你这是在干什么 |
[1:03:12] | – So remember. – Dad. | -所以记住 -爸爸 |
[1:03:13] | – It’s you, my patients, and your mum. – Dad. Dad! | -是你 我的病人 还有你妈妈 -爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:03:15] | – That’s my legacy. What’s my legacy? – Dad! | -这是我的遗产 我的遗产是什么 -爸爸 |
[1:03:18] | Get back in the lane! | 回到车道上 |
[1:03:22] | We gotta get down there. Can you land this thing? Land it. | 我们得下去 你能降落吗 着陆 |
[1:03:24] | Dad. Dad. Dad. Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:03:27] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:03:29] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:03:31] | Dad, no! No! No! | 爸爸 不 不 不 |
[1:03:33] | Dad, don’t do this! | 爸爸 别这样 |
[1:03:35] | Dad! No! | 爸爸 不 |
[1:03:37] | – Don’t run from it! – No! | -别逃避 -不 |
[1:03:38] | Don’t run from it! | 别逃避 |
[1:03:41] | Just get back in the car. | 回到车里去 |
[1:03:43] | Can I get out? Can I open the door? | 我能出去吗 我能开门吗 |
[1:03:45] | Get out, get out. Open the door! | 出去 出去 打开门 |
[1:03:47] | No! Stop! | 不 停下 |
[1:03:50] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:03:51] | Jonathan, no! | 乔纳森 不 |
[1:03:52] | – Ma’am, you can’t go– – Stop! | -女士 你不能去 -停下 |
[1:03:55] | – I love you. – Jonathan! | -我爱你 -乔纳森 |
[1:03:57] | Henry. Stop! | 亨利 住手 |
[1:04:02] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:04:05] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:04:07] | Henry, I’m coming! | 亨利 我来了 |
[1:04:14] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:04:19] | Stop! Look at me! | 住手 看看我 |
[1:04:22] | Jonathan, no! | 乔纳森 不 |
[1:04:23] | Henry! Jonathan! | 亨利 乔纳森 |
[1:04:28] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:04:30] | Jonathan! | 乔纳森 |
[1:04:32] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:04:34] | – It’s all right. – Henry. | -没事了 -亨利 |
[1:04:37] | Sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 我很抱歉 |
[1:04:39] | Grace, I’m sorry. | 格蕾丝 对不起 |
[1:04:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:04:43] | Grace, come here. | 格蕾丝 过来 |
[1:04:44] | Come here. Give me a hug. Grace! | 过来 给我一个拥抱 格蕾丝 |
[1:04:50] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:04:54] | Run. Grace! | 快跑 格蕾丝 |
[1:04:56] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:04:59] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[1:05:33] | All right, Henry. Ready to go, ma’am? | 好了 亨利 准备好了吗 女士 |