时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:29] | Little girl? | 小姑娘 |
[03:32] | I’m a policeman. | 我是警察 |
[03:34] | Little girl. | 小姑娘 |
[03:40] | Don’t be afraid, OK? | 不要怕 好吗 |
[03:45] | Little girl. | 小姑娘 |
[05:01] | What’s the difference between men and women? | 男女之间有什么差别 |
[05:04] | – Is this a joke? – No, serious. | -你开玩笑吗 -不 认真的 |
[05:07] | I never met a woman who knew how to turn off a light. | 我从没见过一个女人懂得关灯 |
[05:10] | They’re born thinking the switch only goes one way. | 她们生来只知道开灯 从来不懂关灯 |
[05:15] | They’re struck blind the second they leave a room. | 她们一离开一个房间就会被”闪瞎” |
[05:18] | I mean every woman, I ever let have a key, I swear to God. | 每个我曾给过家里钥匙的女人都这样 我发誓 |
[05:22] | It’s like I… come home, house all lit up, | 比方说我一到家 整栋房子灯火通明 |
[05:26] | and my job, apparently because… | 而我的任务呢 显而易见… |
[05:28] | because my chromosomes happen to be different | 因为我是男性 |
[05:30] | cause I then gotta walk through that house, | 所以我得跑遍整栋房子 |
[05:32] | turn off every single light this chick left on. | 把所有她没关的灯全关了 |
[05:35] | – Is that right? – Yeah, baby. | -是么 -当然了 哥们 |
[05:38] | Alright, Reverend Shane’s preaching to you now, boy. | 好吧 肖恩神父要开始布道了 |
[05:42] | The same chick, mind ya. | 就是那个小妞 |
[05:45] | She’ll bitch about global warming. | 又在念叨全球变暖问题 |
[05:47] | That’s when Reverend Shane wants to | 肖恩神父要开始 |
[05:51] | quote from the Guy Gospel and say “Um, darling?” | 引用盖伊福音了 |
[05:54] | “maybe you, and every other pair of boobs on this planet | “亲爱的 要是你和这星球上的其他小妞” |
[05:58] | just figured out that the light switch see, goes both ways,” | “懂得开了灯就要关” |
[06:01] | maybe we wouldn’t have so much global warming.” | “那全球变暖可能就没这么严重了” |
[06:04] | – You say that? – Yeah. | -你这么说吗 -对 |
[06:06] | Anyway, uh… Polite version… | 不管怎样 还算很客气 |
[06:09] | Still man, that… that earns me this. | 但结果呢 |
[06:11] | This look and loathing you would not believe. | 她丢给你一副厌恶的嘴脸 你肯定想象不到 |
[06:15] | And that’s when the exorcist voice pops out. | 驱魔人一般的声音蹦出来 |
[06:17] | “You sound just like my damn father. | “你怎么跟我那该死的老爸似的” |
[06:20] | “Always,always yelling about the power bill,” | “总是唠叨电费” |
[06:22] | “telling me to turn off the damn lights.” | “要我关灯” |
[06:25] | What do you say to that? | 你怎么说 |
[06:26] | You know what I wanna say. | 我知道我想说什么 |
[06:28] | I wanna say,”Bitch, you mean to tell me | 我想说 “贱人” |
[06:29] | you’ve been hearing this your entire life | “原来早就有人和你说过了” |
[06:31] | “and you are still too damn stupid to learn how to turn off a switch? | “你却还是蠢到学不会关灯” |
[06:36] | You know… I don’t actually say that,tho. | 其实我没有这么说 |
[06:39] | – That would be bad. – Yeah, go with the uh… | -那样就惨了 -用那种 |
[06:43] | the polite version there… | 客气的说法 |
[06:44] | – Very wise. – Yes, sir. | -还真明智 -可不是 长官 |
[06:51] | So how’s it with Lori, man? | 你和洛莉怎么样了 伙计 |
[06:54] | She’s good. She’s good at turning off lights. | 她很不错 懂得关灯 |
[06:57] | Really good. | 真不错 |
[06:58] | I don’t know why sometimes we guess. | 不知道为何我们还是会怀疑 |
[07:01] | Not what I meant. | 我也不想 |
[07:06] | We didn’t have a great night. | 我们处得不太好 |
[07:07] | Look, man, I may have a… fail to amuse with my sermon, but I did try. | 听着 伙计 我可能是缺乏幽默感 但我会尽力 |
[07:13] | The least you could do is speak. | 至少你能说说话 |
[07:17] | That’s what she always says: “Speak”. | 她总这么说 “说话” |
[07:21] | “Speak”. | “说话” |
[07:23] | You think I was the most closed mouth | 她这么说我还保持缄默 |
[07:25] | son of a bitch you’d ever hear to hear her tell it. | 你大概觉得我逊毙了 |
[07:30] | Do you express your thoughts? | 你有说过你的想法么 |
[07:33] | You share your feelings and that kind of stuff? | 有分享过你的感受之类的么 |
[07:37] | The thing is… | 问题是 |
[07:41] | lately whenever I try… | 不管我怎么尝试 |
[07:44] | everything I say makes her impatient,like she didn’t want to hear it after all. | 她都很不耐烦 好像她根本不想听 |
[07:50] | It’s like she’s… | 感觉就好像… |
[07:52] | pissed at me all the time, and I don’t know why. | 她总会无缘无故地生我气 |
[07:56] | Look, man, that’s just shit couples go through. | 听着 伙计 夫妻间都会这样 |
[07:59] | Nah, it’s… It’s a phase. | 总得经历这段时期 |
[08:06] | Last thing she said this morning? | 知道她今早说的最后一句话吗 |
[08:08] | Sometimes I wonder if you even care about us at all. | 她说”有时我甚至怀疑你根本不在乎我们” |
[08:13] | She said that in front of our kid. | 她当着孩子的面就这么说 |
[08:18] | Imagine going to school with that in your head. | 想想看他去学校后会怎么想 |
[08:24] | Difference between men and women? | 男女之间的区别吗 |
[08:28] | I would never say something that cruel to her. | 我绝不会对她说这么残酷的话 |
[08:32] | Certainly not in front of Carl. | 尤其是在卡尔面前 |
[08:40] | All available units, high speed pursuit | 所有空闲单位 林肯县发生高速追捕 |
[08:42] | in progress Lincoln county units request local assistance. | 请即刻到现场增援 |
[08:45] | Highway 18 south GTAAD W217 243. | 18号公路以南 GTAAD记录 217 243以西 |
[08:49] | Proceed with extreme caution. | 高度戒备 |
[09:03] | Suspects are two male Caucasians. | 嫌犯为两名高加索白人 |
[09:05] | Be advised, they have fired on police officers. | 通知各单位 嫌犯已向警方开火 |
[09:07] | One Lincoln county officer is wounded. | 一位林肯县警受伤 |
[09:20] | Unit 1, Unit 3. | 一组和三组注意 |
[09:22] | 18, 2 miles west of Interstate 85 | 85州际公路以西2英里处 |
[09:24] | and we’ll patch in Linclon County Sheriff radio. | 使用林肯县警无线电保持联络 |
[09:28] | Roger that. We’re 5 minutes out on the route 18 intersection. | 收到 还有5分钟赶到18号公路口 |
[09:32] | Dispatch, Unit 1, Unit 3, we are 10-97 in code 100. | 一组三组注意 到达现场后设立路障 |
[09:35] | Highway 18, 85 Interstate, please advise. | 85州际公路 18号公路 请下达指令 |
[09:55] | Sounds like they’re chasing those idiots up and down every back road we got. | 听着像是那些蠢货被追得东逃西窜 |
[09:58] | Hey, we’ll get them on one of those video shows, you know, | 我们可得拍个录像传网上去 |
[10:00] | like World’s craziest police chases, what do you think? | 弄个”最疯狂警匪追逐”视频 你觉得呢 |
[10:02] | What I think, Leon, is that you need to stay focused. | 我觉得你该专心点 里昂 |
[10:05] | Make sure you got a round in the chamber and your safety off. | 别被迎面来的子弹给崩了 |
[10:15] | Would be kind of cool to get on one of them shows. | 那样视频可就拉风得多了 |
[11:04] | Holy shit. | 真他妈见鬼 |
[11:28] | – Gun, gun, gun. – Put it down! | -小心有枪 -放下枪 |
[11:30] | Put the gun down! | 快放下枪 |
[12:05] | – Rick! – I’m alright! | -瑞克 -我没事 |
[12:13] | I saw you get tagged, man, it scared the hell out of me. | 我看到你被击中了 吓死我了 |
[12:16] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[12:18] | Son of a bitch shot me. | 那见鬼丫的居然开枪打我 |
[12:20] | You believe that? | 你相信么 |
[12:21] | We’ll get you a new vest. | 到时给你件新防弹衣 |
[12:24] | Yeah. | 可不是 |
[12:26] | Shane, you do not tell Lori that happened. | 肖恩 你可不能告诉洛莉 |
[12:29] | Ever. | 绝对不行 |
[12:31] | You understand… | 你明白吗 |
[12:34] | Rick! Rick! No, no, no! | 瑞克 不 不要 |
[12:39] | No, no, no, no… He’s hurt! | 不 他受伤了 |
[12:43] | Leon! | 里昂 |
[12:44] | You get that ambulance down here, | 快去叫救护车 |
[12:46] | you tell them there’s an officer down, you do it now! | 快去叫救护车 说有警官受伤 快去 |
[12:48] | Shh, shh, shh, hey, you look at me, stay with me, you hear me? | 你看着我 保持清醒 好吗 |
[12:52] | Okay. Shh, shh, stay with me, you hear me? | 没事 保持清醒 听见了吗 |
[12:55] | Shh, shh, ok? You stay with me, ok? | 好吗 保持清醒 |
[13:16] | Hey, bud… We’re still here. | 伙计 我们还在这里 |
[13:22] | We’re still hanging in. | 每天都在 |
[13:28] | Look, I’m sorry, man. | 听着 我很抱歉 伙计 |
[13:29] | I’m mean watching the same crap every time I come in here. | 我每次来你都是这副德行 |
[13:36] | Everybody pitched in on these. They uh… | 这是大家一起买的… |
[13:39] | They wanted me to bring them down, they send their love and they just… | 他们要我带过来 致以他们的问候… |
[13:42] | They hope you come back real soon. | 他们希望你快点好起来 |
[13:48] | Linda and Diane from dispatch, they picked these out. | 总台的琳达和戴安 这是她们选的 |
[13:52] | You probably could tell, hmm? | 你应该能看出来吧 |
[13:56] | I’ll just set this on your side table, ok? | 我就放在桌上了 好吗 |
[14:08] | That vase has something special. | 这还不是一般的花瓶 |
[14:12] | Fess up. | 老实说 |
[14:13] | Did you steal it from your Grandma Gene’s house. | 你是不是从吉恩奶奶家偷来的 |
[14:16] | I hope you left her that spoon collection. | 但愿你没碰她收藏的汤匙 |
[14:27] | Shane? | 肖恩 |
[14:32] | Shane, you in the john? | 肖恩 你在厕所吗 |
[15:52] | Nurse, help. | 护士 快来 |
[15:55] | Nurse. Help! | 护士 来帮帮我 |
[23:48] | Lori! | 洛莉 |
[23:52] | Lori! | 洛莉 |
[24:00] | Carl! Carl! | 卡尔 卡尔 |
[24:10] | Lori! Carl! | 洛莉 卡尔 |
[24:27] | Lori! Carl! | 洛莉 卡尔 |
[24:47] | Is this real? | 这是真的吗 |
[24:49] | Am I here? | 我真的在这吗 |
[24:57] | Wake, wake up! | 醒过来 |
[26:13] | Daddy, daddy! | 爸爸 |
[26:15] | Carl… Carl? | 卡尔 |
[26:17] | – I found you… – Daddy, I got this sumbitch. | -我找到你了… -爸爸 我搞定这混球了 |
[26:19] | I’m gonna smack him dead. | 我要敲死他 |
[26:28] | He say something? | 他说什么了吗 |
[26:29] | I thought I heard him say something. | 我好像听见他说了什么 |
[26:30] | – He called me Carl. – Son, you know they don’t talk. | -他叫我卡尔 -孩子 你也知道他们不说话 |
[26:33] | Hey, mister! What’s that bandage for? | 先生 你为什么绑着绷带 |
[26:37] | – What? – What kind of wound? | -什么 -你受了什么伤 |
[26:42] | You answer me, damn you! | 快回答我 见鬼的 |
[26:44] | What’s your wound? | 你受了什么伤 |
[26:47] | You tell me! | 快说 |
[26:49] | Or I will kill you. | 不然我就杀了你 |
[27:15] | Got that bandage changed out. | 我们帮你换了绷带 |
[27:17] | It was pretty rank. | 已经脏得不行了 |
[27:20] | What was? | 那个伤 |
[27:21] | The wound? | 是什么伤 |
[27:24] | – Gun shot. – Gun shot? | -枪伤 -枪伤 |
[27:27] | What else? Anything? | 还有其他什么吗 |
[27:29] | Gun shot ain’t enough? | 光是枪伤还不够惨吗 |
[27:33] | Look, I ask and you answer, It’s common courtesy, right? | 听好了 我问你答 规矩知不知道 |
[27:41] | Did you get bit? | 你有没被咬 |
[27:46] | – Bit? – Bit. | -咬 -咬 |
[27:48] | Chewed. Maybe scratch? | 咬过 还是被抓过 |
[27:49] | Anything like that. | 任何诸如此类 |
[27:52] | No,I got shot. | 没 我被枪打了 |
[27:54] | Just shot, as far as I know. | 就我所知 只有枪伤 |
[28:01] | Hey… Just let me… | 让我量下 |
[28:06] | Feels cooler now. | 感觉凉多了 |
[28:08] | Fever would have killed you by now. | 发烧的话你这会就没命了 |
[28:11] | I don’t think I have one. | 我觉得我没有烧 |
[28:12] | Be hard to miss. | 那是你运气好 |
[28:20] | Take a moment, eh? Look how sharp it is. | 好好看看这刀有多锋利 |
[28:24] | You try anything… I will kill you with it,and don’t you think I won’t. | 你要做傻事 我就用这个杀了你 我说到做到 |
[28:41] | Come on up when you’re able. | 等你能动弹了就下床 |
[28:46] | Come on. | 走 |
[29:18] | This place… It’s Fred and Cindy Drake’s. | 这里是弗雷和辛迪·德雷克的家 |
[29:23] | Never met them. | 从没见过 |
[29:25] | I’ve been here.This is their place | 我来过 这是他们的家 |
[29:28] | It was empty when we got here. | 我们到时就没人 |
[29:33] | Don’t do that. | 别动它 |
[29:35] | They’ll see the light. | 他们被光引过来 |
[29:37] | There’s more of them out there than usual. | 他们的数量比平时更多了 |
[29:39] | I never should have fired that gun today. | 之前我真不该开枪 |
[29:43] | The sound draws them,now they’re all over the street. | 枪声把他们都引来了 现在满大街都是 |
[29:46] | Stupid… using a gun… | 真蠢啊 居然用枪 |
[29:50] | It all happened so fast… | 一切都发生得太快 |
[29:53] | – I didn’t think. – You shot that man today. | -我都没想 -你今天枪杀了个人 |
[29:57] | Man? | 人 |
[29:58] | No man… | 不系淫 |
[29:59] | What the hell was that out of your mouth just now? | 你刚说的那是什么浑话 |
[30:02] | – It wasn’t a man. – You shot him. | -那不是个人 -你用枪打了他 |
[30:04] | In this street,out front,a man. | 就大街上 门口 有个人 |
[30:06] | For him, you need glasses, that was a walker. | 看来你要戴眼镜了 那是行尸 |
[30:09] | Come on. | 得 |
[30:11] | Sit down,before you fall down. | 坐下 别摔了 |
[30:15] | Here. Eat. | 给 吃吧 |
[30:19] | Daddy… Blessing… | 爸爸 祷告 |
[30:24] | Yeah. | 哦对 |
[30:39] | Father,we thank thee for this food… Thy blessings… | 天上的父 我们衷心赞美您赐予我们食物… |
[30:43] | We ask you to watch over us in these crazy days. | 祈求您在天上 庇佑我们熬过这疯狂的时日 |
[30:46] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[30:54] | Hey, mister, do you even know what is going on? | 这位先生 你究竟知不知道外面发生了什么 |
[30:57] | I woke up today. | 我今天刚醒 |
[31:00] | In a hospital. | 在医院里 |
[31:03] | Came home, that’s all I know. | 然后回到家 就这些 |
[31:08] | – But you know about the dead people, right? – Yeah, I saw a lot of that. | -但你不知道那些死人吧 -不 我看见很多 |
[31:13] | Out on the loading dock, hauling trucks. | 装卸区遍地都是 还有卡车上 |
[31:15] | No… Not the one’s they put down… The one’s they didn’t. | 不不不 不是这些死了的 是那些还在走的 |
[31:19] | The walkers. | 行尸 |
[31:21] | Like the one I shot today. | 就像我今天开枪放倒的那个 |
[31:24] | Cause he would have ripped into you. | 因为他就要扒了你 |
[31:25] | Try to eat you, take him some flesh at least. | 要吃了你 至少从你身上挖块肉 |
[31:29] | But I guess if this is the first you’re hearing, I know how it must sound… | 如果这是你头一回听说 我知道听起来肯定很… |
[31:37] | – They’re out there now, in the street? – Yeah. | -他们都在外面的大街上吗 -对 |
[31:40] | They’re even more active after dark sometimes. | 有时他们在夜里反而更活跃 |
[31:43] | Maybe it’s the cool air or… Hell, maybe it’s just me firing up that gun today. | 或许是气温低了 该死 估计还是我白天拿枪惹得祸 |
[31:48] | But we’ll be fine long as we stay quiet. | 但只要我们保持安静就很安全 |
[31:51] | Probably wander off by morning. | 到早上就应该都走光了 |
[31:56] | Well,listen… | 听好 |
[31:58] | One thing I do know… Don’t you get bit! | 我就说一件事 别被咬 |
[32:03] | We saw your bandage and that’s why we were afraid of. | 我们那会看见你的绷带 所以才怕的 |
[32:07] | Bites kill you. | 咬一口就能要你的命 |
[32:09] | The fever… burns you out. | 那烧 能直接把你给烧化了 |
[32:10] | But then after a while… | 可再过那么一会 |
[32:14] | You come back. | 你就又活过来了 |
[32:21] | Seen it happen… | 亲眼见过 |
[32:28] | Come on… | 好了 |
[32:38] | Carl… He your son? | 卡尔 是你儿子吗 |
[32:42] | William. He said his name today… | 威廉 他今天说过这名字 |
[32:47] | He’s a little younger… than your boy. | 他还小 比你儿子还小 |
[32:51] | And he’s with his mother? | 跟他妈妈在一起吗 |
[32:54] | I hope so. | 我希望是 |
[32:57] | – Dad? – Yeah? | -爸 -嗯 |
[33:01] | Did you ask him? | 问过他了没 |
[33:06] | Your gun shot… We got a little bet going. | 你的枪伤 我跟我儿子打了个小赌 |
[33:09] | My boy say you’re a… bank robber… | 我儿子说你是个抢银行的 |
[33:13] | Yeah…That’s me. | 还真猜中了 |
[33:16] | Deadly as Dillinger Kapow. | 就像狄灵杰·卡普一样[著名美国公敌 银行抢劫犯] |
[33:20] | Sheriff’s deputy | 其实我是县警 |
[33:28] | Hey, it’s ok, daddy’s here. | 没事的 爸爸在 |
[33:30] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[33:32] | One of them must’ve bumped a car… | 肯定是当中一个撞到了辆车 |
[33:35] | You sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[33:37] | Happened once before. | 以前出过这事 |
[33:39] | Went off a few minutes. | 响了一阵 |
[33:43] | Get the light,Dwayne. | 熄灯去 德韦恩 |
[33:59] | It’s the blue one, down the street. | 就那辆蓝的 街那头 |
[34:01] | Same one as last time. | 跟上次一样 |
[34:04] | I think we’re ok. | 我觉得我们没事 |
[34:08] | That noise… Will it bring more of them? | 那个动静 会不会把他们都招来 |
[34:12] | Nothing to do about it now. | 现在什么都做不了 |
[34:15] | Just have to wait ’em out till morning. | 只有等到明天他们都散了 |
[34:21] | She’s here. | 她在那儿 |
[34:23] | Don’t look. | 别看 |
[34:24] | Get away from the windows. | 离窗子远点 |
[34:27] | I said go! Come on! | 我说了赶紧走 快 |
[34:36] | Come on, quiet. | 好了 安静 |
[35:01] | It’s ok, here. | 好了 给 |
[35:03] | Cry into the pillow. | 抱着枕头哭吧 |
[35:05] | Can you remember? | 记得不 |
[35:47] | She, uh… | 她 |
[35:50] | She died in the other room, on that bed… | 她在另一间屋里死了 就在床上 |
[35:56] | Nothin’ I can do about it here… That fever, man… | 我什么都做不了 那个烧… |
[36:02] | Her skin gave off heat like a furnace… | 她的皮肤烫得跟火炉似的 |
[36:10] | Should have put her down, I should have put her down, I know that, but… | 我早该放倒她的 但是… |
[36:18] | You know what… I just didn’t have it in me… | 我就是下不了决心… |
[36:25] | She’s the mother of my child. | 她是我儿子他娘亲啊 |
[36:54] | You sure? They’re dead. | 你肯定吗 他们都死了 |
[36:56] | They have to ask, at least one more time. | 必须得问 至少得再问一次 |
[36:59] | They’re dead. | 他们都死了 |
[37:01] | Except for something in the brain. | 除了脑里边还有点东西 |
[37:03] | That’s why it’s gotta be the head. | 这就是为什么必须打头 |
[37:30] | You alright? | 没事吧 |
[37:33] | Need a moment | 让我喘口气 |
[37:40] | They’re alive. | 他们还活着 |
[37:41] | My wife and son. | 我老婆和儿子 |
[37:43] | At least they were when they left. | 至少走的时候还活着 |
[37:45] | How can you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[37:47] | By the look of this place… | 看看这地方 |
[37:48] | I found empty drawers in the bedroom. | 卧室里有空的抽屉 |
[37:51] | They packed some clothes.Not a lot. | 他们带了衣服 不多 |
[37:53] | But enough to travel. | 但是足够路上用 |
[37:55] | You know anybody could’ve broken in here and stolen clothes, right? | 也可能是有人闯进来偷走了吧 |
[37:58] | You see the framed photos on the walls? | 看见那些墙上的相框了么 |
[38:02] | Neither do I. | 我就没见 |
[38:03] | Some random thief took those too, you think? | 哪个小偷会要那个 |
[38:09] | My photo albums, family pictures, all gone. | 我的照片簿 全家福 都没了 |
[38:14] | Photo albums… | 相册 |
[38:22] | My wife… Same thing… | 我老婆 也是一个样 |
[38:26] | Here I am, packing survival gear, she’s grabbing photo albums…. | 我当时在收拾生存装备 她却拿什么相册 |
[38:35] | They’re in Atlanta, I’ll bet. | 我估计他们会在亚特兰大 |
[38:37] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[38:40] | – Why there? – Refugee settle. | -为什么是那 -避难所 |
[38:42] | Huge, when they said it, before the broadcast stopped. | 很大 至少广播停掉前一直这么说 |
[38:45] | Military protection food, shelter… They told people to go there. | 军方保护 有吃 有住 他们让人们去那 |
[38:51] | Said to be safest. | 说是最安全的地方 |
[38:52] | Plus they got that disease place. | 加上他们还有看病的地方 |
[38:55] | Center for Disease Control. | 疾控中心 |
[38:56] | Said they were working on how to solve this thing. | 说他们正在想办法解决问题 |
[39:27] | Gas and light have been down for maybe a month. | 油和电大概一个月前就都停了 |
[39:30] | Station got its own propane system. | 警局有自备的丙烷系统 |
[39:35] | Pilot’s still on. | 设备还管用 |
[39:40] | Oh, my Lord. | 哦上帝啊 |
[39:41] | Hot water! | 热水耶 |
[39:44] | That feels good, right? | 感觉爽吧 |
[39:46] | Bring it, bring it bring it around ahah | 来啊 来啊 来啊 来 |
[39:50] | what did you say what | 你说啥 |
[39:56] | Dwayne… Dress in room back there. | 德韦恩 去后面那间屋子换衣服 |
[40:01] | – What would you say, Dwayne? – Thank you. | -你该说什么 德韦恩 -谢谢 |
[40:09] | Atlanta sounds like a good deal. | 看来亚特兰大是个好去处 |
[40:12] | Safer anyway. People… | 安全 还有人… |
[40:15] | That’s where we were heading. | 我们原本就是要去那里 |
[40:18] | Things got crazy. | 一切都乱了套 |
[40:19] | Man, you won’t believe. | 你根本就无法想象 |
[40:20] | The panic… | 恐慌蔓延… |
[40:21] | Streets won’t fit to be on, and then we’ll… | 街上根本过不去 然后我们… |
[40:26] | My wife… couldn’t travel. | 我妻子 走不动 |
[40:28] | No, not with our herds, so we had to find a place to lay low. | 跟不上队伍 因此我们得找个藏身之处 |
[40:32] | And then,after she died… | 她死了之后… |
[40:37] | We just stayed hunkered down. | 我们就在这里徘徊不前 |
[40:41] | I guess we just froze in place. | 我想我们只是不舍得离开 |
[40:45] | Plan to move on? | 有离开这里的计划吗 |
[40:50] | Haven’t worked up to it yet. | 目前没这打算 |
[41:00] | A lot of it’s gone missing. | 这里的枪少了不少 |
[41:03] | Dad, can I learn to shoot? | 老爸 我能学习开枪吗 |
[41:05] | I’m old enough. | 我已经不小了 |
[41:07] | Hell yes you’re going to learn. | 废话 当然得学 |
[41:08] | We gotta do it carefully, teach you to respect the weapon. | 我得好好教你 万万不能掉以轻心 |
[41:10] | That’s right. It’s not a toy. | 没错 这可不是玩具枪 |
[41:12] | You pull the trigger, you have to mean it. | 扣动扳机是一件很严肃的事 |
[41:14] | Always remember that, Dwayne. | 切记在心 德韦恩 |
[41:16] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[41:19] | Here. | 给 |
[41:22] | Go on. | 拿着 |
[41:28] | Take that one. | 带着这把枪 |
[41:30] | Nothing fancy. | 没什么特别之处 |
[41:31] | Scope’s accurate. | 不过瞄准精确高 |
[41:46] | Conserve your ammo. | 节约弹药 |
[41:47] | Goes faster than you think. Especially at target practice. | 弹药用起来比你想象得要快 尤其是打靶练习时 |
[41:53] | Dwayne. | 德韦恩 |
[41:54] | – Yeah? – Take this to the car. | -啥事 -把这个放车里 |
[41:57] | You sure you won’t come along? | 你们真的不跟我一起走 |
[41:59] | A few more days… | 过些日子再说 |
[42:00] | By the end, Dwayne will know how to shoot and I won’t be so rusty. | 等德韦恩学会了开枪 我也振作了精神 |
[42:11] | You got one better. | 你也带着一个吧 |
[42:13] | I’ll turn mine on, a few minutes every day at dawn. | 每天黎明时分 我的会开上几分钟 |
[42:16] | You get up there, that’s how you find me. | 你们到那时 通过这个联系我 |
[42:19] | You think they’re here? | 你认为他们也在那里吗 |
[42:20] | Can’t afford not to. Not anymore. | 以防万一 小心不为过 |
[42:23] | Look, just one thing. | 听着 记住这一点 |
[42:25] | They may not seem like much one at a time… | 他们一般不会单独出动 |
[42:28] | but in a group all round up and hungry… | 而是一群群似饿虎般地蜂拥而来 |
[42:30] | Man, you watch your ass. | 兄弟 千万要小心 |
[42:32] | You too. | 你们也是 |
[42:35] | You a good man, Rick. | 瑞克 你真是个好人 |
[42:37] | I hope you find your wife and son. | 希望你们一家能团聚 |
[42:41] | Be seeing you, Dwayne. | 后会有期 德韦恩 |
[42:43] | Take care of your old man. | 照顾好你老爸 |
[42:45] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[42:56] | Leon Bessi? | 里昂·贝西 |
[43:02] | Didn’t think much of him. | 他给我的印象不好 |
[43:04] | Careless and dumb, but… can’t leave him like this. | 又粗心又蠢 但我不能放任不管 |
[43:13] | You know, if they hear the shot.? | 你知道他们会听到枪声的吧 |
[43:15] | Let’s not be here when they show up. | 那就趁他们出现前 赶紧闪人 |
[43:17] | Let’s go, son. Come on. | 我们走吧 儿子 快 |
[44:52] | Read your comic books a while. | 你在这看会漫画 |
[44:54] | Daddy’ll be upstairs. | 我去楼上 |
[46:58] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[46:59] | It’s alright, Dwayne. | 没关系 德韦恩 |
[47:01] | You stay there, son. Don’t come up here. | 儿子 你待在下面 别上来 |
[47:32] | Come on, baby. | 来啊 宝贝 |
[48:05] | I’m sorry this happened to you. | 很遗憾你变成这样 |
[49:02] | Come on, come on. | 加油 你能行的 |
[49:57] | Broadcasting on emergency channel. | 紧急频道呼叫中 |
[49:59] | We’ll be approaching Atlanta on Highway 85. | 我们正沿着85号洲际公路开往亚特兰大 |
[50:03] | Anybody reads, please respond. | 收到请回话 |
[50:07] | Hello. Hello. | 喂 有人吗 |
[50:09] | Can anybody hear my voice? | 有没有人听得到我的声音 |
[50:13] | Anybody out there? Anybody hears me, please respond. | 有人在听吗 收到请回话 |
[50:19] | Hello, can you hear my voice? | 喂 听得到我的声音吗 |
[50:21] | Hello? Hello? Can anybody hear my voice? | 有人吗 可以听到我的声音吗 |
[50:26] | Yes, I can hear you. | 可以 我可以听到 |
[50:28] | You’re coming through. Over. | 你要过来了 完毕 |
[50:31] | Anybody who reads, please respond. | 听到请回话 |
[50:33] | Broadcasting on emergency channel. | 紧急频道呼叫中 |
[50:35] | We’ll be approaching Atlanta on Highway 85. | 我们正沿着85号洲际公路开往亚特兰大 |
[50:38] | Anybody reads, please respond. | 收到请回话 |
[50:44] | We’re just outside the city. | 我们就在城外 |
[50:46] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[50:48] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[50:51] | He couldn’t hear me. I couldn’t warn him. | 他听不到我的声音 我没办法提醒他 |
[50:52] | Try to raise him again. | 用无线电再联系他试试 |
[50:54] | Come on, son. You know best how to work this thing, | 过来 孩子 这玩意你最拿手了 |
[50:59] | Hello, hello, is the person who calls still on the air? | 喂 呼叫人还在吗 |
[51:04] | This is officer Shane Walsh, | 我是肖恩·威尔士警官 |
[51:05] | broadcasting a person unknown, please respond. | 呼叫不明人士 请回话 |
[51:15] | He’s gone. | 他不在了 |
[51:18] | There are others. | 还有人还活着 |
[51:20] | It’s not just us. | 不只有我们 |
[51:21] | Yeah, We knew there would be, right, | 是啊 意料之中 |
[51:22] | that’s why we let the CB on. | 因此民用波段电台才一直开着 |
[51:24] | A lot of good it’s been doing. | 这电台的确挺有用处 |
[51:26] | And I’ve been saying for a week, | 我们应该在85号公路上放些标志 |
[51:27] | we ought to put signs up on 85 | 来提醒人们远离城里 |
[51:29] | to warn people away from the city. | 这话我都说了一星期了 |
[51:30] | Folks got no idea what they’re getting into. | 人们不知道如今城里已是行尸的天下 |
[51:33] | We don’t have enough time. | 我们没有足够的时间 |
[51:36] | I think we need to make time. | 我们得腾出时间来 |
[51:38] | Yeah, that, uh… That’s a luxury we can’t afford. | 这个… 这一点我们无能为力 |
[51:42] | We are surviving here. We are day to day. | 我们有幸活下来 活一天算一天 |
[51:45] | And who the hell would you propose to send? | 那你建议派谁去 |
[51:47] | I’ll go. Give me a vehicle. | 我去 给我辆车 |
[51:49] | Nobody goes anywhere alone, you know that. | 你知道谁都不准单独行动 |
[51:57] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[51:59] | Hey, hey, hey, come on, take a sit, buddy. | 停 别跟上 过去坐下 孩子 |
[52:01] | You’re alright, go on, you’re alright. | 没事 去吧 没事的 |
[52:06] | What, you’re pissed at me? | 怎么 在生我的气吗 |
[52:10] | Well pissing me all you want won’t gonna change anything. | 你再怎么气 也改变不了什么 |
[52:15] | I’m not putting you in danger, okay? | 我不会让你陷于险境 |
[52:17] | I’m not doing it for anything. | 无论如何都不会 |
[52:19] | I make you feel like | 我知道有时候 |
[52:20] | sometimes you wanna slap me outside the head… | 你很想扇我耳光… |
[52:22] | I’ll tell you what, girl. | 我就直说了吧 美女 |
[52:23] | You feel that need, you go right ahead. | 你想扇的话 别客气 尽管扇 |
[52:24] | I’m right here. | 我人就在这 |
[52:28] | You cannot walk off like that, all half-cocked. | 你不能总这样气冲冲地半路走掉 |
[52:33] | Look, if you don’t wanna do it for my sake or for your sake, | 你若不想为你我放弃这念头的话 |
[52:35] | that’s fine. | 这我管不着 |
[52:36] | But just… You do it for him. | 但是 为了他你就好好待着吧 |
[52:40] | That boy has been through too much. | 你儿子经历了太多 |
[52:43] | And he’s not losing his mother too, ok? | 他不能再失去他的妈妈 好吗 |
[52:46] | – Okay. – Ok, fine. | -好 -好 好吧 |
[52:52] | You tell me okay. | 你自己答应了 |
[53:01] | It’s not hard. | 不难吧 |
[53:22] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[53:27] | What’s up, buddy? She’s in there, go on. | 小鬼 她在里面 进去吧 |
[53:32] | I don’t want you to worry. | 我不想让你担心 |
[53:34] | Your mom is not going anywhere. Okay? | 我哪儿也不去了 好吗 |
[53:36] | Yeah? Yeah? | 好吗 高兴吗 |
[53:39] | – Go finish your chores. – Okay. | -去把活干完 -好 |
[54:24] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[54:27] | Police officer out here. | 我是警察 |
[54:31] | Can I borrow some gas? | 能借点汽油吗 |
[54:42] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[54:49] | Hello? Anybody home? | 有人吗 有人在家吗 |
[56:39] | Easy now, easy. | 放轻松 别紧张 |
[56:41] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[56:43] | Nothing like that. | 不会动你一根汗毛 |
[56:47] | More like a proposal. | 咱们打个商量吧 |
[56:50] | Atlanta’s just down the road ways. | 顺路南下就能到亚特兰大了 |
[56:52] | It’s safe there. | 那里很安全 |
[56:53] | Food, shelter, people, other horses too, I bet. | 包吃包住 有人 还有你的同类 |
[57:00] | How’s that sound? | 这主意怎么样 |
[57:02] | There we go. Good boy. Good boy. | 套上了 真乖 真听话 |
[57:08] | Now come with me. Come with me. | 现在跟我走吧 跟着我 |
[57:22] | Let’s go easy, ok? | 我们慢慢来 好吗 |
[57:24] | I haven’t done this for years. | 我好几年没骑马了 |
[57:31] | Easy. Easy, boy. Easy, easy, easy. | 别急 慢慢来 别急 慢点 |
[59:45] | Steady. It’s just a few. Nothing we can’t outrun. | 镇定 几个而已 咱们有无敌马腿呢 |
[59:58] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[1:02:39] | Lori, Carl, I’m sorry. | 洛莉 卡尔 对不起 |
[1:05:06] | Hey, you. | 你好 |
[1:05:09] | Dumb ass. | 你个白痴 |
[1:05:13] | Hey, you in the tank. | 就是你 躲坦克里的你 |
[1:05:15] | Cozy in there? | 里面还舒服吗 |