时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Any luck? | 运气如何 |
[00:30] | How do we tell if they’re poison? | 我们怎么知道这菇有没有毒 |
[00:33] | Uh, there’s only one sure way I know of. | 我只知道一种保险的方法 |
[00:38] | Ask Shane when he gets back? | 等肖恩回来了问他吗 |
[00:40] | Yeah, you’ve got it. | 没错 回答正确 |
[00:42] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[00:46] | Dale, I’m heading out. | 戴尔 我出去一次 |
[00:49] | Sweetheart, I want you to stay where Dale can see you, okay? | 宝贝 别走出戴尔的视线 好吗 |
[00:51] | Yes, mom. | 好的 妈妈 |
[00:53] | You too. Don’t wander too far. | 你也是 别走太远了 |
[00:55] | Stay within shouting distance. | 走得太远就听不到喊声了 |
[00:57] | And if you see anything, holler. I’ll come running. | 你要是看到了什么就大吼 我们很快就到 |
[01:00] | Yes, mom. | 明白 老妈子 |
[02:41] | You scared the hell out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[02:43] | I bet. That’s what you get for keeping me waiting. | 我等了这么久 得有点补偿吧 |
[02:46] | I was trying to be quiet. | 我会尽量小声点 |
[02:47] | – Where you been? – Amy the mushroom queen– | -你去哪儿了 -艾米去采蘑菇了 |
[02:49] | I had to wait for her to get back. | 我得等她回来才能过来 |
[02:57] | – How much time do we have? – Enough. | -我们有多少时间 -够多了 |
[03:54] | – Come here. – Okay. | -过来 -好 |
[05:00] | Hey, are you alive in there? | 喂 你还活着吗 |
[05:04] | – Hello? Hello? – There you are. | -喂喂 -终于出声了 |
[05:07] | You had me wondering. | 让我一阵好等 |
[05:08] | Where are you? Outside? | 你在哪里 坦克外面吗 |
[05:10] | Can you see me right now? | 你现在能看到我吗 |
[05:12] | Yeah, I can see you. | 对 我可以 |
[05:14] | You’re surrounded by walkers. That’s the bad news. | 坏消息是 你被行尸包围了 |
[05:17] | There’s good news? | 那好消息呢 |
[05:18] | – No. – Listen, whoever you are, | -没有好消息 -听着 不管你是谁 |
[05:21] | I don’t mind telling you I’m a little concerned in here. | 我要告诉你 我在这里真的很不爽 |
[05:24] | Oh man. You should see it from over here. | 伙计 你真该从我这看看 |
[05:28] | You’d be having a major freak-out. | 你准会吓瘫掉 |
[05:30] | Got any advice for me? | 有什么好建议给我吗 |
[05:33] | Yeah, I’d say make a run for it. | 有啊 你得逃出去 |
[05:38] | That’s it? “Make a run for it”? | “逃出去” 就这些吗 |
[05:40] | My way’s not as dumb as it sounds. | 别一副不敢相信的样子 |
[05:42] | You’ve got eyes on the outside here. | 要是你从我的角度看过去 |
[05:44] | There’s one geek still up | 就会看到只有一只行尸还在上面 |
[05:45] | on the tank but the others have climbed down | 其他都爬到坦克下面 |
[05:46] | and joined the feeding frenzy where the horse went down. | 啃那顿马肉大餐去了 |
[05:49] | – With me so far? – So far. | -听明白吗 -明白 |
[05:51] | Okay, the street on the other side of the tank is less crowded. | 坦克另一边的街上没那么多行尸 |
[05:53] | If you move now while they’re distracted, you stand a chance. | 趁他们不注意赶紧跑 你还有戏 |
[05:56] | – Got ammo? – In that duffel bag I dropped out there, | -有弹药吗 -都丢在那个口袋里了 |
[05:59] | And guns. Can I get to it? | 还有枪 我能拿回来吗 |
[06:00] | Forget the bag, okay? It’s not an option. | 别管那袋子了 想也别想 |
[06:03] | – What do you have on you? – Hang on. | -你身上有什么武器 -等下 |
[06:23] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:26] | I’ve got a beretta with one clip, | 我找到把贝雷塔手枪 一个弹匣 |
[06:29] | – 15 rounds. – Make ’em count. | -15发子弹 -省着点用 |
[06:32] | Jump off the right side of the tank, | 跳到坦克的右侧 |
[06:33] | keep going in that direction. | 一直沿着那个方向跑 |
[06:35] | There’s an alley up the street, maybe 50 yards. | 跑个大概50码会看到有条小路 |
[06:37] | Be there. | 那里会合 |
[06:39] | Hey, what’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[06:41] | Have you been listening? You’re running out of time. | 你有没有在听 时间紧迫 |
[06:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:16] | Whoa! Not dead! | 喂 我是活人 |
[07:18] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快跑 |
[07:19] | Back here! | 这里 |
[07:22] | Come on! Come on! | 快来 |
[07:30] | What are you doing?! Come on! | 你干毛呢 快上来 |
[07:43] | Come on, get up. | 快来 爬上去 |
[07:56] | Nice moves there, Clint Eastwood. | 真犀利啊 伊斯特伍德[美国硬派影星] |
[07:59] | You the new sheriff come riding in to clean up the town? | 你个新治安官骑着马过来清理治安吗 |
[08:02] | – It wasn’t my intention. – Yeah, whatever. Yeehaw. | -那可不是我的目的 -好吧 随你了 |
[08:05] | You’re still a dumbass. | 你还真是个傻瓜 |
[08:08] | Rick. Thanks. | 我叫瑞克 谢谢你 |
[08:12] | Glenn. You’re welcome. | 我叫格伦 不用谢 |
[08:15] | Oh no. | 不是吧 |
[08:24] | The bright side: | 好消息是 |
[08:26] | It’ll be the fall that kills us. | 要是死了 好歹是摔死的 |
[08:28] | I’m a glass-half-full kind of guy. | 我这人比较乐天 |
[08:37] | Are you the one that barricaded the alley? | 是你在巷子里设了路障吗 |
[08:39] | Somebody did– I guess when the city got overrun. | 别人设的 应该是在行尸占领这里之前 |
[08:42] | Whoever did it was thinking not many geeks would get through. | 设路障的人肯定没想到会有这么多行尸 |
[08:45] | Back at the tank, why’d you stick your neck out for me? | 我在坦克里时 你为什么要冒险帮我 |
[08:47] | Call it foolish, naive hope | 抱着一种天真愚蠢的希望吧 |
[08:50] | that if I’m ever that far up shit creek, | 换作是我在里面 |
[08:52] | somebody might do the same for me. | 也希望有人来救我 |
[08:54] | Guess I’m an even bigger dumbass than you. | 说不定我会比你更白痴 |
[09:14] | I’m back. Got a guest plus four geeks in the alley. | 我回来了 带回一个人外加四个行尸 |
[09:32] | Let’s go! | 快进去 |
[09:36] | Morales, let’s go! | 莫拉莱斯 撤 |
[09:41] | You son of a bitch. We ought to kill you. | 你他妈的 老子真想毙了你 |
[09:43] | Just chill out, Andrea. Back off. | 淡定 安德莉亚 放下枪 |
[09:45] | Come on, ease up. | 拜托 别激动 |
[09:46] | Ease up? You’re kidding me, right? | 别激动 你搞毛 |
[09:47] | We’re dead because of this stupid asshole. | 这傻逼害死我们了 |
[09:50] | Andrea, I said back the hell off. | 安德莉亚 我说快他妈把枪放下 |
[10:00] | Well, pull the trigger. | 行 你就开枪吧 |
[10:04] | We’re dead– all of us– | 我们死定了 |
[10:08] | Because of you. | 拜你所赐 |
[10:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:14] | Look, we came into the city to scavenge supplies. | 我们来这里找点必需品 |
[10:17] | You know what the key to scavenging is? Surviving! | 你知道怎么才能找吗 得活着 |
[10:19] | You know the key to surviving? Sneaking in and out, tiptoeing. | 知道怎么才能活着吗 得低调行事 |
[10:22] | Not shooting up the streets like it’s the O.K.Corral. | 这么大张旗鼓地开枪 你以为是决战犹马镇吗 |
[10:24] | Every geek for miles around heard you popping off rounds. | 噼里啪啦的那些行尸大老远都听到了 |
[10:27] | You just rang the dinner bell. | 你简直就是给他们敲钟开餐 |
[10:29] | Get the picture now? | 现在明白了吗 |
[10:38] | Oh god. | 天呐 |
[10:46] | What the hell were you doing out there anyway? | 话说 你到底在外面干什么 |
[10:48] | Trying to flag the helicopter. | 我想引起直升机的注意 |
[10:49] | Helicopter? Man, that’s crap. | 直升机 靠 太扯淡了 |
[10:51] | – Ain’t no damn helicopter. – You were chasing a hallucination, | -妈的哪来的直升机 -你丫的是 |
[10:53] | – imagining things. It happens. – I saw it. | -产生幻觉了吧 -我的确看见了 |
[10:57] | Hey, T-dog, try that C.B. Can you contact the others? | T仔 呼叫看看 看能联系上其他人吗 |
[11:00] | Others? The refugee center? | 其他人 避难所的人吗 |
[11:02] | Yeah, the refugee center. | 是啊 还避难所呢 |
[11:03] | They’ve got biscuits waiting at the oven for us. | 你是不是还指望有美味佳肴等着我们 |
[11:05] | Got no signal. Maybe the roof. | 没有信号 上楼顶试试 |
[11:09] | Oh no. Is that Dixon? | 靠 是迪克森干的吗 |
[11:12] | – What is that maniac doing? – Come on, let’s go. | -这疯子在干什么 -快快 快走 |
[11:32] | Hey, dixon, are you crazy?! | 喂 迪克森 你疯了吗 |
[11:36] | Oh Jeez. | 我的天哪 |
[11:38] | Hey! Y’all be more polite to a man with a gun! | 我说 跟操着家伙的人说话是不是该客气点 |
[11:44] | Only common sense. | 这都不懂 |
[11:46] | Man, you wasting bullets we ain’t even got! | 靠 子弹都快没了 你还浪费 |
[11:49] | And you’re bringing even more of them down on our ass! | 是不是想多招点行尸才好啊 |
[11:51] | Man, just chill. | 你给我悠着点 |
[11:51] | Bad enough I’ve got this taco-bender on my ass all day. | 整天被墨西哥衰人嚷嚷也好不到哪去 |
[11:54] | Now I’m gonna take orders from you? | 我要听你嚷嚷吗 |
[11:56] | I don’t think so, bro. That’ll be the day. | 没门 伙计 怎么可能 |
[11:59] | “That’ll be the day”? You got something you want to tell me? | “怎么可能” 对我有意见你就说啊 |
[12:03] | Hey, T-dog man, just leave it. | T仔 算了 |
[12:04] | – No. – All right? It ain’t worth it. | -不行 -算了 没必要 |
[12:05] | Now Merle, just relax, okay? | 莫尔 你消停了好吧 |
[12:08] | We’ve got enough trouble. | 我们麻烦够多了 |
[12:10] | – You want to know the day? – Yeah. | -你想知道我有什么意见 -对 |
[12:13] | I’ll tell you the day, Mr.”Yo.” | 那我就直说了 吆喝先生 |
[12:16] | It’s the day I take orders from a nigger. | 哥不想听黑鬼吆喝 |
[12:17] | – Motherfucker! – Hey, come on, Merle. That’s enough. | -狗日的 -莫尔 算了 |
[12:20] | Come on. | 算了 |
[12:22] | Dixon! | 迪克森 |
[12:24] | Whoa, cut it out, man! | 我靠 别打了 |
[12:25] | Stop it! Dixon, get off him! | 住手 迪克森 住手 |
[12:29] | Dixon, you’re gonna hurt him. | 迪克森 你会打伤他的 |
[12:33] | Merle, cut it out! | 莫尔 别闹了 |
[12:44] | No no no, please. Please. | 不要啊 求你了 |
[13:04] | Yeah! All right! | 行啊 好说 |
[13:07] | We’re gonna have ourselves a little powwow, huh? | 咱们就来开个小会 |
[13:11] | Talk about who’s in charge. | 来决定谁当老大 |
[13:14] | I vote me. Anybody else? | 我投我自己 你们呢 |
[13:17] | Huh? Democracy time, y’all. | 丫们也来搞点民主 |
[13:20] | Show of hands, huh? | 投票的举手啊 |
[13:23] | All in favor? Huh? | 大家都同意吗 |
[13:25] | Come on. Let’s see ’em. | 快点啊 投票 |
[13:28] | Oh, come on. | 快点 |
[13:29] | All in favor? | 都同意吗 |
[13:31] | Yeah. That’s good. | 可以 很好 |
[13:35] | Now that means I’m the boss, right? | 现在我说了算 没错吧 |
[13:38] | Yeah. Anybody else? | 还有谁有异议 |
[13:41] | – Hmm? Anybody? – Yeah. | -谁有异议 -我 |
[13:55] | – Who the hell are you, man?! – Officer friendly. | -你他妈的是谁啊 -友好的警官 |
[14:00] | Look here, Merle. Things are different now. | 听着 莫尔 情况变了 |
[14:03] | There are no niggers anymore. | 不搞种族歧视 |
[14:06] | No dumb-as-shit, inbred white-trash fools either. | 也不搞白人优越主义 |
[14:09] | Only dark meat and white meat. | 我们不过是待宰割的人肉 |
[14:12] | There’s us and the dead. | 现在只有活人和行尸之分 |
[14:14] | We survive this by pulling together, | 只有齐心协力才能活下去 |
[14:16] | – Not apart. – Screw you, man. | -别搞分裂 -你去死吧 |
[14:20] | I can see you make a habit of missing the point. | 看来你听话不爱听重点 |
[14:23] | Yeah? Well, screw you twice. | 是吗 那你就再死一次吧 |
[14:25] | Ought to be polite to a man with a gun. | 对带着枪的人说话别太嚣张 |
[14:27] | Only common sense. | 给点常识好不 |
[14:31] | You wouldn’t. You’re a cop. | 你不会开枪的 你是个警察 |
[14:36] | All I am anymore | 现在的我 |
[14:37] | is a man looking for his wife and son. | 只想找回自己的妻儿 |
[14:40] | Anybody that gets in the way of that is gonna lose. | 挡我者死 |
[14:45] | I’ll give you a moment to think about that. | 给些时间你好好想想 |
[14:58] | Got some on your nose there. | 还想尝尝吗 |
[15:00] | What are you gonna do? | 你要拿我怎么样 |
[15:02] | Arrest me? | 逮捕我吗 |
[15:04] | Hey! What are you doing? Man, that was my stuff! | 你搞什么 那是我的私人财产 |
[15:09] | If I get loose, you’d better pray– | 一旦我松绑 你就死定了 |
[15:11] | Yeah, you hear me, you pig?! | 听到吗 你这头猪 |
[15:14] | – You hear me?! – Yeah, your voice carries. | -听到没有 -听得到你在瞎喊 |
[15:16] | Do you hear me, you filthy pig?! | 听到没有 你这恶心 的猪 |
[15:20] | You’re not Atlanta P.D. | 你不是亚特兰大的警官 |
[15:24] | – Where you from? – Up the road a ways. | -你哪儿来的 -大路的另一头 |
[15:29] | Well, officer friendly from up the road a ways, | 来自大路另一头的友好警官 |
[15:33] | welcome to the big city. | 欢迎你来到大城市 |
[15:46] | My god, it’s like Times Square down there. | 天啊 下面就像时代广场一样 |
[15:49] | – How’s that signal? – Like Dixon’s brain– | -信号怎么样 -就像迪克森的脑袋 |
[15:52] | Weak. | 残得可以 |
[15:55] | – Keep trying. – Why? There’s nothing they can do. | -继续试 -何必呢 他们什么也做不了 |
[15:58] | Not a damn thing. | 屁用也没有 |
[15:59] | Got some people outside the city is all. | 首要任务是离开这个城市 |
[16:02] | There’s no refugee center. That’s a pipe dream. | 根本就没有什么避难所 别作梦了 |
[16:04] | Then she’s right. We’re on our own. | 她说的对 我们得靠自己 |
[16:06] | It’s up to us to find a way out. | 我们要自己找出路 |
[16:08] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[16:09] | These streets ain’t safe in this part of town from what I hear. | 据我所知 市里这块不太安全 |
[16:12] | Ain’t that right, sugar tizz? | 对吧 甜心 |
[16:15] | Hey, honeybunch, | 宝贝儿 |
[16:18] | What say you get me out of these cuffs, | 帮我解开手铐行不 |
[16:19] | We go off somewhere and bump some uglies? | 我们找个地方然后大干一场 |
[16:23] | – Gonna die anyway. – I’d rather. | -反正都要死了 -还不如让我死 |
[16:27] | Rod Muncher. I figured as much. | 好吧 我懂了 原来你是硬骨头啊 |
[16:31] | The streets ain’t safe. | 走大街出去不安全 |
[16:33] | Now there’s an understatement. | 这我们都同意 |
[16:35] | What about under the streets? The sewers? | 大街底下呢 走下水道 |
[16:38] | Oh man. | 等等 |
[16:40] | Hey, Glenn, check the alley. | 格伦 看看那小巷 |
[16:42] | You see any manhole covers? | 看看有没有井盖 |
[16:52] | No, must be all out on the street where the geeks are. | 没有 一定在满是行尸的大街上 |
[16:55] | Maybe not. Old building like this built in the ’20s– | 不一定 像这样的二十世纪的老建筑 |
[16:59] | Big structures often had drainage tunnels | 大型建筑物在负二层都有 |
[17:00] | into the sewers in case of flooding down in the subbasements. | 防洪用的通往下水道的排水管道 |
[17:04] | – How do you know that? – It’s my job– was. | -你怎么知道 -这是我的工作 曾经是 |
[17:07] | I worked in the city zoning office. | 我在城市规划办公室工作 |
[17:21] | This is it? Are you sure? | 是这里吗 你确定吗 |
[17:23] | I really scoped this place out the other times I was here. | 我以前把这里上下搜了个遍 |
[17:26] | It’s the only thing in the building that goes down. | 这是这栋楼里唯一通往底下的路 |
[17:29] | But I’ve never gone down it. | 但我从没下去过 |
[17:31] | Who’d want to, right? | 谁会想下去啊 |
[17:38] | Oh. Great. | 好吧 |
[17:42] | We’ll be right behind you. | 我们跟在你后面 |
[17:43] | No, you won’t. Not you. | 不行 至少你不行 |
[17:44] | Why not me? Think I can’t? | 为什么 觉得我不敢吗 |
[17:47] | I wasn’t– | 不是 |
[17:49] | Speak your mind. | 想说什么就说吧 |
[17:52] | Look, until now I always came here by myself– | 到目前为止 我总是独自一人 |
[17:57] | In and out, grab a few things– no problem. | 进进出出 拿些东西 都不是问题 |
[17:59] | The first time I bring a group– everything goes to hell. | 我第一次带上一队人马 就整个乱套了 |
[18:02] | No offense. | 毫无冒犯之意 |
[18:06] | If you want me to go down this gnarly hole, fine– | 如果你们要我从这洞里下去 没问题 |
[18:08] | But only if we do it my way. | 但得由我说了算 |
[18:12] | It’s tight down there. | 下面很狭窄 |
[18:12] | If I run into something and have to get out quick, | 如果我遇到了什么 能尽快逃出来 |
[18:15] | I don’t want you all jammed up behind me getting me killed. | 我可不想你们跟在后面堵路 害我被杀 |
[18:18] | I’ll take one person– not you either. | 我只带一个人 你也不行 |
[18:22] | You’ve got Merle’s gun and I’ve seen you shoot. | 你有莫尔的枪 我也见识过你的枪法 |
[18:24] | I’d feel better if you were out in that store | 你得在里面把守店门 保护大家 |
[18:26] | watching those doors, covering our ass. | 这样我会更放心 |
[18:28] | And you’ve got the only other gun, so you should go with him. | 就你还有把枪 所以你该和他一起 |
[18:30] | You be my wingman. Jacqui stays here. | 你做我策应 杰奎就待这里 |
[18:34] | Something happens, yell down to us, | 一有情况就冲下面喊 |
[18:36] | – get us back up here in a hurry. – Okay. | -马上把我们弄上来 -好 |
[18:37] | Okay, everybody knows their jobs. | 那好 大家各司其职 |
[19:21] | Dah! | 靠 |
[19:47] | Sorry for the gun in your face. | 抱歉 我拿枪指着你 |
[19:50] | People do things when they’re afraid. | 人害怕时难免会冲动 |
[19:53] | Not that was entirely unjustified. | 不 那太不应该了 |
[19:55] | You did get us into this. | 可你的确陷我们于绝境 |
[19:58] | If I get us out, would that make up for it? | 要是我帮大家逃出去可以弥补吗 |
[20:00] | No, but it’d be a start. | 弥补不了 不过算是个好开始 |
[20:16] | Next time though, take the safety off. | 以后得先打开保险 |
[20:18] | It won’t shoot otherwise. | 否则开不了枪 |
[20:22] | Is that your gun? | 自己的枪吗 |
[20:24] | It was a gift. Why? | 是个礼物 怎么了 |
[20:31] | Little red dot means it’s ready to fire. | 小红点说明保险打开了 |
[20:33] | You may have occasion to use it. | 也许你要用到它 |
[20:38] | Good to know. | 谢谢提醒 |
[20:43] | Anybody out there? | 有人在吗 |
[20:48] | Hello? Anybody read? | 喂 有人收到吗 |
[20:51] | I’m hoping to hear somebody’s voice | 真希望听到别人的声音 |
[20:53] | ’cause I’m getting sick and tired of hearing mine. | 因为只有自己的声音太郁闷了 |
[20:55] | Yeah, well, that makes two of us. | 对 不过是我们俩 |
[20:57] | Why don’t you knock that crap off? | 干嘛不扔了那破无线电 |
[20:59] | You’re giving me a headache, boy. | 这让我头疼 小子 |
[21:02] | Why don’t you pull your head out of your ass? | 你干嘛不把脑袋坐到屁股底下 |
[21:03] | Maybe your headache will go away. | 那你的头就不疼了 |
[21:05] | Try some positivity for a change. Damn. | 妈的 还是想点好事吧 |
[21:09] | I’ll tell you what, | 我跟你说 |
[21:11] | you get me out of these cuffs | 你帮我把手铐解开 |
[21:13] | and I’ll be all “Sammy sunshine” positive for you. | 我一定给你好好当靠山 |
[21:17] | Hey, see that hacksaw over there in that toolbag? | 看到那边工具箱里的钢锯了吗 |
[21:23] | Get it for me, hmm? Make it worth your while. | 帮我拿过来怎么样 肯定有你好处 |
[21:26] | What do you say, man? Come on. | 怎么样伙计 快点吧 |
[21:28] | Get me out of these things. | 帮我弄掉这铐子 |
[21:30] | So you can beat my ass again? | 然后接着揍我吗 |
[21:34] | Or call me nigger some more? | 要不就是多叫我几声”黑鬼” |
[21:36] | Come on now. It wasn’t personal. | 说什么啊 又不是针对你 |
[21:38] | It’s just that your kind and my kind ain’t meant to mix. | 也就是咱俩意见有点不合罢了 |
[21:41] | That’s all. | 有什么大不了 |
[21:44] | It don’t mean we can’t… work together, | 又不是说咱俩就不能合作了 |
[21:46] | parley, as long as there’s some kind of mutual gain involved. | 好好谈谈 只要我们大家能双赢 |
[21:53] | So… about that hacksaw– | 那么 钢锯的事 |
[21:56] | I guess you want me to get that rifle over there too | 恐怕你还想让我帮你拿那支步枪吧 |
[21:58] | so you can shoot that cop when he comes back up, huh? | 然后等那警察上来时一枪毙了他 |
[22:16] | Yeah, we’ve got ourselves a sewer tunnel. | 看来我们是到污水管道了 |
[22:19] | Jacqui was right. | 杰奎说的对 |
[22:22] | Can we cut through it? | 这能切开吗 |
[22:24] | If we had a blowtorch and half a day, sure. | 能啊 只要给我个喷灯再来半天时间 |
[22:27] | Dale’s hacksaw sure as hell won’t do it. | 戴尔的钢锯肯定没戏 |
[22:51] | See something you like? | 看上什么了 |
[22:53] | Not me, but I know someone who would. | 不是我 不过有个人肯定喜欢 |
[22:58] | My sister. | 我妹妹 |
[23:00] | She’s still such a kid in some ways. | 在有些方面她还像个孩子 |
[23:02] | Unicorns, dragons. | 独角兽啊 龙啊 |
[23:04] | She’s into all that stuff. | 她就痴迷那类东西 |
[23:06] | But mermaids, they rule. | 说到美人鱼 她最喜欢了 |
[23:09] | She loves mermaids. | 她喜欢美人鱼 |
[23:11] | Why not take it? | 拿走不就得了 |
[23:14] | There’s a cop staring at me. | 可有个警察正盯着我呢 |
[23:21] | Would it be considered looting? | 这算行窃吗 |
[23:25] | I don’t think those rules apply anymore. Do you? | 我认为那些规矩都作废了 你看呢 |
[23:46] | – What did you find down there? – Not a way out. | -你们在下面发现什么了 -出不去 |
[23:50] | We need to find a way… | 我们得找条路 |
[23:52] | and soon. | 马上 |
[24:01] | That construction site, | 瞧工地那边 |
[24:02] | those trucks, they always keep keys on hand. | 卡车司机总是把钥匙放在一起 |
[24:07] | You’ll never make it past the walkers. | 根本没办法穿过那片行尸 |
[24:09] | You got me out of that tank. | 可你帮我从坦克里逃了出去 |
[24:10] | Yeah, but they were feeding. They were distracted. | 是 可他们当时在吃东西 都魂不守舍 |
[24:13] | Can we distract them again? | 我们能再让它们分神吗 |
[24:14] | Right. Listen to him. He’s onto something. | 就是 听他的 他什么不知道啊 |
[24:17] | A diversion, like on “Hogan’s heroes.” | 还”声东击西”呢 从电影里学的吧 |
[24:19] | – God. Give it a rest. – They’re drawn by sound, right? | -拜托 你能消停一下吗 -他们是听声辨物吗 |
[24:22] | Right, like dogs. They hear a sound, they come. | 对 就像狗 听到动静就跑来了 |
[24:26] | – What else? – Aside from they hear you? | -还有呢 -除了能听到你吗 |
[24:27] | They see you, smell you and if they catch you, they eat you. | 他们用嗅觉辨认 一旦抓到就立刻吃掉 |
[24:30] | – They can tell us by smell? – Can’t you? | -他们会分辨我们的气味 -你闻不出来吗 |
[24:33] | They smell dead, we don’t. It’s pretty distinct. | 他们身上有腐尸味 我们没有 多明显的区别 |
[24:41] | If bad ideas were an Olympic event, | 如果坏主意也有奥运会的话 |
[24:43] | – This would take the gold. – He’s right. | -这个绝对是金牌得主 -他说的没错 |
[24:45] | Just stop, okay? Take some time to think this through. | 快停手 慢慢来考虑清楚 好吗 |
[24:47] | How much time? They already got through one set of doors, | 要多慢 他们已经穿过第一道门了 |
[24:50] | That glass won’t hold forever. | 这玻璃也撑不了多久 |
[25:48] | Wayne Dunlap. | 韦恩·邓拉普 |
[25:50] | Georgia license. | 佐治亚州人 |
[25:52] | Born in 1979. | 1979年出生 |
[26:01] | He had $28 in his pocket when he died… | 去世时身上有28美元 |
[26:06] | and a picture of a pretty girl. | 和一个女生的照片 她很漂亮 |
[26:11] | “With love, from Rachel.” | “爱你的蕾切尔赠” |
[26:16] | He used to be like us– | 他曾像我们一样 |
[26:17] | worrying about bills | 为账单和房租发愁 |
[26:19] | or the rent or the Super Bowl. | 或者超级杯橄榄球联赛 |
[26:25] | If I ever find my family, I’m gonna tell them about Wayne. | 如果我能与家人团聚 一定向他们说起韦恩 |
[26:37] | One more thing– | 还有一件事 |
[26:41] | he was an organ donor. | 他曾是名器官捐赠者 |
[26:47] | Madre de dios! | 圣母玛利亚 |
[26:51] | Oh! God! | 上帝 |
[26:54] | Gack! | 太恶心了 |
[26:55] | Oh God. | 上帝啊 |
[26:58] | Dios! | 神啊 |
[27:01] | Oh god. | 天呐 |
[27:16] | Keep chopping. | 继续砍 |
[27:22] | – I am so gonna hurl. – Later. | -快吐了我 -等会再吐 |
[27:39] | Everybody got gloves? | 大家手套都戴好了吗 |
[27:43] | Don’t get any on your skin or in your eyes. | 千万别弄到皮肤上或眼睛里 |
[28:13] | Oh god! | 上帝 |
[28:15] | Oh jeez. Oh, this is bad. | 天呐 太糟了 |
[28:18] | This is really bad. | 糟的不能再糟了 |
[28:20] | Think about something else– | 想想别的事 |
[28:22] | puppies and kittens. | 小狗小猫的 |
[28:23] | Dead puppies and kittens. | 死狗死猫还差不多 |
[28:29] | That is just evil. What is wrong with you? | 太不厚道了 你怎么回事 |
[28:31] | Next time let the cracker beat his ass. | 下一次让那疯子好好修理修理他 |
[28:35] | – I’m sorry, yo. – You suck. | -对不起了 -你个混蛋 |
[28:41] | – Do we smell like them? – Oh yeah. | -跟他们味道一样了吗 -能不一样吗 |
[28:45] | Glenn. | 格伦 |
[28:49] | Just in case. | 以防万一吧 |
[28:59] | If we make it back, be ready. | 如果我们回得来 你们要准备好 |
[29:00] | What about Merle Dixon? | 那莫尔·迪克森怎么办 |
[29:15] | Give me the axe. | 把斧子给我 |
[29:18] | – We need– we need more guts. – Oh god! | -得多弄点内脏 -天啊 |
[31:14] | Hey, what’s happening, man? | 怎么回事 伙计 |
[31:15] | Hey, T-dog, try that C.B. | T仔 试试那个民用电台 |
[31:17] | Hey, come on. Talk to me, y’all. | 拜托 你们倒是跟我说句话啊 |
[31:19] | Base camp, this is T-dog. Anybody hear me? | 呼叫大本营 我是T仔 有人收到吗 |
[31:22] | Can anybody out there hear me? | 有人能收到我的信息吗 |
[31:26] | There. | 那里 |
[31:29] | That asshole is out on the street with the handcuff keys? | 那混蛋带着手铐钥匙走了吗 |
[31:44] | Boy, that hose isn’t long for this world, is it? | 伙计 软管不够长啊 |
[31:48] | No sir. | 是不够 先生 |
[31:50] | Where the hell are we gonna find a replacement? | 到底哪里能他妈的给换一个 |
[31:54] | It’s late. They should’ve been back by now. | 天色很晚了 他们应该回来了才对 |
[31:56] | Worrying won’t make it better. | 担心也没用 |
[32:05] | Attaboy. Yeah. | 干得好 就这样 |
[32:06] | And three, two, one– pull it. | 三二一 拉出来 |
[32:12] | Start it over. | 再来一次 |
[32:15] | Make your “P” the other way– around your finger. | 这样做”P”字 绕着手指来 |
[32:17] | Good, just tie it like around your finger. | 很好 像缠在手指上一样绑起来 |
[32:22] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[32:24] | Hello, base camp! | 呼叫大本营 |
[32:27] | Can anybody out there hear me? | 有人能收到信息吗 |
[32:33] | Base camp, this is T-dog. Anybody hear me? | 大本营 我是T仔 有人收到吗 |
[32:36] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 你好 |
[32:38] | Reception’s bad on this end. | 这边信号不太好 |
[32:40] | – Repeat. Repeat. – Shane, is that you? | -请重复 请重复 -肖恩 是你吗 |
[32:43] | Is that them? | 是他们吗 |
[32:45] | We’re in some deep shit. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[32:47] | We’re trapped in the department store. | 我们被困在百货公司里了 |
[32:50] | – He say they’re trapped? – There are geeks all over the place. | -他说他们被困住了 -这到处都是怪物 |
[32:53] | Hundreds of ’em. We’re surrounded. | 有成百上千个 我们被包围了 |
[32:55] | T-dog, repeat that last. Repeat. | T仔 请重复最后一句 重复下 |
[33:05] | He said the department store. | 他刚说的是百货商店 |
[33:07] | I heard it too. | 我也听见了 |
[33:10] | – Shane? – No way. | -肖恩 -不行 |
[33:12] | We do not go after them. | 我们不能去找他们 |
[33:14] | We do not risk the rest of the group. | 不能让剩下的成员冒险 |
[33:16] | – Y’all know that. – So we’re just gonna leave her there? | -你们也知道 -就这么撒手不管了吗 |
[33:18] | Look, Amy, I know that this is not easy– | 艾米 我知道这很难接受… |
[33:22] | She volunteered to go | 为了我们大家 |
[33:23] | to help the rest of us. | 她自告奋勇前往城里 |
[33:25] | I know, and she knew the risks, right? | 没错 但她知道其中的风险吧 |
[33:28] | See, if she’s trapped, she’s gone. | 要是她被困住 那么就死定了 |
[33:32] | So we just have to deal with that. | 我们得接受事实 |
[33:35] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们无能为力 |
[33:38] | She’s my sister, you son of a bitch. | 她是我亲姐姐 你个狗娘养的 |
[33:54] | Amy… | 艾米 |
[33:59] | Come on. It’s all right, buddy. | 没事 别担心 小鬼 |
[34:53] | It’s gonna work. I can’t believe it. | 居然行得通 真不敢相信 |
[34:57] | Don’t draw attention. | 别说话 继续装 |
[35:33] | Oh man. | 天哪 |
[35:50] | It’s just a cloudburst. | 只是场暴雨而已 |
[35:52] | We get them all the time. It’ll pass real quick. | 这里常会下暴雨 很快就会停 |
[36:25] | The smell’s washing off, isn’t it? | 行尸味是不是被雨水冲掉了 |
[36:27] | – Is it washing off? – No, it’s not. | -是不是被冲掉了 -没有 |
[36:33] | Well, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[36:38] | Run! | 快跑 |
[36:53] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快快快 |
[37:25] | Rick! | 瑞克 |
[37:43] | Go go go go! | 快 快开车 |
[38:05] | – They’re leaving us. – What? What? | -他们要丢下我们 -什么 |
[38:08] | – Where they going? Where they going? – No no, come back. | -他们要去哪 -不不 给我回来 |
[38:15] | Oh my god. Oh my god. They’re all over that place. | 天哪天哪 他们全聚集在那儿 |
[38:17] | You need to draw them away. | 你得设法把他们引开 |
[38:18] | Those roll-up doors at the front of the store– | 那个商店的前卷帘门那里 |
[38:20] | That area? –That’s what I need cleared. | 你得帮我把他们从那里引开 |
[38:22] | Raise your friends. Tell them to get down there and be ready. | 通知他们 让他们到卷帘门口等着 |
[38:25] | And I’m drawing the geeks away how? I– I missed that part. | 我要怎么引开这些怪物 我刚没注意听 |
[38:28] | Noise. | 制造噪音 |
[39:02] | Those roll-up doors at the front of the store | 到商店的前卷帘门那里去 |
[39:04] | facing the street– meet us there and be ready. | 就街对面的卷帘门 在那儿会合 |
[39:21] | Come on! Let’s go, let’s go! | 快 咱们走 快点 |
[39:22] | Hey, you can’t leave me here! | 等等 你们不能丢下我 |
[39:24] | I’m not fooling, man! Morales! | 我又不蠢 兄弟 莫拉莱斯 |
[39:26] | – Hey, man! Don’t do this! – Come on. | -哥们 别丢下我 -快点 |
[39:28] | Hey, that’s my gun. You can’t leave me. | 那是我的枪 你不能丢下我 |
[39:30] | Don’t leave me here, you guys. | 你们不要丢下我 |
[39:31] | Morales, come on. | 莫拉莱斯 快点 |
[39:32] | I’m coming! We’ve gotta go! | 来了 我们真得走了 |
[39:34] | Morales! You can’t leave me like this, man! | 莫拉莱斯 你把手铐给我解开 哥们 |
[39:37] | Hey, T-dog. No, man. You can’t leave me, man. | T仔 哥们 你不能丢下我不管 |
[39:39] | You can’t leave me here– not like this. | 你不能丢下我 至少把手铐解开 |
[39:40] | You can’t, man. It’s not human. | 你会遭天谴的 你还有没有人性 |
[39:42] | Come on, don’t do this. | 求你了 不要丢下我 |
[39:45] | Come on, T. Come on! | 求你了 T仔 行行好 |
[39:47] | Come on, yeah! Yeah! | 快过来 就是这样 |
[39:49] | Come on! Co– that’s it! Yes! Come on, baby! | 过来 对 快点过来 好哥们 |
[39:52] | Come on. | 快来 |
[40:05] | Go. | 快走 |
[40:09] | Son of a bitch! You did that on purpose! | 你个狗杂种 你他妈故意的 |
[40:12] | I didn’t mean to! | 我不是故意的 |
[40:13] | You lie! You did it on purpose! | 骗死人呢你 你他妈就是故意的 |
[40:14] | – It was an accident! – Don’t leave me, man! | -真的是意外 -别丢下我 |
[40:17] | Don’t leave me! Don’t leave me! | 别丢下我 不要丢下我 |
[40:20] | – You liar! – I’m sorry. Man, I’m sorry. | -你个骗子 -对不起了 兄弟 |
[40:23] | – Don’t leave me! – I’m sorry. | -别丢下我 -对不起 |
[40:26] | Damn you all! | 操你们全家 |
[40:28] | Don’t leave me, man! | 兄弟 别丢下我 |
[40:30] | Don’t leave– don’t leave me! | 别丢… 别丢下我 |
[40:35] | Hey! What are you doing, man? | 别锁门 你还是不是人 |
[40:37] | You’re gonna rot in hell! | 你会遭报应的 |
[40:39] | You’re gonna rot in hell! | 下地狱吧你 |
[40:41] | – Come back, man! – Wait a minute! | -给我回来 -等我一下 |
[40:43] | Here I come! Don’t leave me! | 我来了 别丢下我 |
[40:45] | Don’t leave! | 等我啊 |
[40:57] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[40:59] | What is that? | 怎么了 |
[41:13] | Come on. Come on. | 过来吧 来吧 |
[41:17] | Get closer. Get closer. Come on. Come on. | 靠近点 靠近点 来吧来吧 |
[41:57] | Hey, wait for me! | 等等我 |
[42:10] | They’re here! Let’s go! They’re in here! | 他们进来了 快走 他们来了 |
[42:14] | – Let’s go! – Open the door! | -快走 -快开门 |
[42:18] | – We’ve gotta go! – Go! | -赶紧走 -快 |
[42:30] | I’m in! | 我进来了 |
[42:44] | Don’t leave me! | 不要丢下我 |
[42:47] | You’ll die! Go to hell! Damn you! | 你会下地狱的 去死吧 他妈的 |
[42:54] | You’re gonna rot in hell! | 你会下第十八层地狱 |
[43:20] | I dropped the damn key. | 我居然把钥匙掉了 |
[43:31] | Where’s Glenn? | 格伦人呢 |