| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | Morgan | 摩根 | 
| [00:06] | I don’t know if you’re out there. | 我不知道你还在不在 | 
| [00:08] | I don’t know if you can hear me. | 我不知道你能不能听到 | 
| [00:10] | Maybe you’re listening right now. | 也许你现在在听 | 
| [00:13] | I hope so. | 希望如此 | 
| [00:14] | I found others– my family, | 我找到了其他人 我的家人 | 
| [00:17] | If you can believe it. | 难以置信吧 | 
| [00:21] | My wife and son, | 我的妻子和儿子 | 
| [00:24] | They’re alive. | 他们还活着 | 
| [00:25] | I wanted you to know that. | 我想告诉你这点 | 
| [00:30] | There’s something else you need to know. | 还有一点你要知道 | 
| [00:32] | Atlanta isn’t what we thought. | 亚特兰大不是我们想的那样 | 
| [00:34] | It’s not what they promised. The city is– | 不是他们保证的那样 那座城市… | 
| [00:38] | Do not enter the city. | 不要进入城市 | 
| [00:41] | It belongs to the dead now. | 里面已是行尸的天下 | 
| [00:47] | We’re camped a few miles northwest, | 我们在西北部几英里外有营地 | 
| [00:50] | Up by a big abandoned rock quarry. | 就在一座被遗弃的大型采石场边上 | 
| [00:52] | You can see it on a map. | 你可以在地图上看到 | 
| [00:57] | I hope you come find us. | 希望你能找到我们 | 
| [00:59] | But be careful. | 但你务必要小心 | 
| [01:02] | Last night walkers came out of the woods. | 昨晚有行尸从树林里出来袭击我们 | 
| [01:08] | We lost people. | 我们伤亡惨重 | 
| [01:11] | Watch yourself, Morgan. Take care of your boy. | 你自己小心 摩根 照顾好你儿子 | 
| [01:15] | I’ll try you again tomorrow at dawn. | 明天凌晨我会再和你联系 | 
| [01:35] | Andrea. | 安德莉亚 | 
| [01:42] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [01:47] | She’s gone. | 她已经去了 | 
| [01:49] | You got to let us take her. | 你得让我们处理 | 
| [01:59] | We all cared about her | 我们都很关心她 | 
| [02:00] | And I promise we’ll be as gentle as we can. | 我保证我们会尽量下手轻点 | 
| [02:41] | She still won’t move? | 她还是一动不动吗 | 
| [02:44] | She won’t even talk to us. | 她甚至连话都不说 | 
| [02:47] | She’s been there all night. | 她都这样一晚上了 | 
| [02:51] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 | 
| [02:53] | Can’t just leave Amy like that. | 不能让艾米的尸体这么留着 | 
| [02:55] | We need to deal with it | 我们得像对其他人一样 | 
| [02:57] | same as the others. | 把她处理掉 | 
| [03:00] | I’ll tell her how it is. | 我来和她说 | 
| [03:07] | Andrea. | 安德莉亚 | 
| [03:10] | I know how the safety works. | 这次我可开了保险了 | 
| [03:15] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 行了 | 
| [03:18] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [03:22] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [04:14] | Y’all can’t be serious. | 你们大脑进水了吧 | 
| [04:15] | Let that girl hamstring us? | 让一个妞儿妨碍我们 | 
| [04:17] | The dead girl’s a time bomb. | 那死了的女孩就是个定时炸弹 | 
| [04:19] | What do you suggest? | 你有什么好主意 | 
| [04:23] | Take the shot. | 一箭射过去 | 
| [04:25] | Clean, in the brain from here. | 干净利落 直接命中脑子 | 
| [04:27] | Hell, I can hit a turkey between the eyes from this distance. | 老子从这距离都能射中火鸡脑门中央 | 
| [04:30] | No. For god’s sakes, let her be. | 不行 上帝啊 让她一个人呆会 | 
| [04:46] | Wake up, Jimbo. We’ve got some work to do. | 别发愣了 小吉 我们还有活要干 | 
| [04:54] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [04:55] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在搞什么 | 
| [04:57] | This is for geeks. Our people go over there. | 这是堆僵尸的 我们的人堆在那儿 | 
| [05:00] | What’s the difference? They’re all infected. | 有什么区别 他们都被感染了 | 
| [05:02] | Our people go in that row over there. | 我们的人得堆在那里 | 
| [05:06] | We don’t burn them! | 我们不能烧了他们 | 
| [05:09] | We bury them. | 我们得埋葬他们 | 
| [05:12] | Understand? | 明白了吗 | 
| [05:17] | Our people go in that row over there. | 把我们的人堆去那边 | 
| [05:26] | You reap what you sow. | 你们都活该 | 
| [05:28] | You know what? Shut up, man. | 你少说句会死啊 哥们 | 
| [05:30] | Y’all left my brother for dead. | 你们把我哥哥丢下等死 | 
| [05:34] | You had this coming. | 这是你们咎由自取 | 
| [05:46] | Are you bleeding? | 你在流血吗 | 
| [05:48] | I just got some on me from the bodies. | 从尸体上沾到的 | 
| [05:51] | That blood is fresh. Were you bit? | 那是鲜血 你被咬了吗 | 
| [05:54] | No. | 没有 | 
| [05:55] | I got scratched during the attack. | 我在袭击中被擦到了 | 
| [05:57] | – You got bit. – I’m fine. | -你被咬了 -我没事 | 
| [05:58] | Then show me. | 那让我看看 | 
| [06:04] | – Don’t tell, please. – A walker got him. | -别告诉别人 求你了 -他被行尸咬了 | 
| [06:07] | A walker bit jim. | 他被行尸咬了 | 
| [06:13] | – I’m okay. I’m okay. – Show it to us. | -我没事 -让我们看看 | 
| [06:15] | Show it to us. | 快让我们看看 | 
| [06:18] | – Easy, Jim. – Grab him. | -别紧张 吉姆 -抓住他 | 
| [06:19] | Jim, put it down. Put it down. | 吉姆 放下那玩意 | 
| [06:22] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 | 
| [06:24] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [06:28] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [06:31] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [06:33] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [06:36] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [06:41] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [06:49] | I say we put a pickaxe in his head | 我说直接给他脑门上来一下 | 
| [06:51] | And the dead girl’s and be done with it. | 把那个死掉的女孩一起处理掉 | 
| [06:53] | Is that what you’d want if it were you? | 如果是你的话 你也想这样吗 | 
| [06:55] | Yeah, and I’d thank you while you did it. | 没错 我还要为此感谢你们 | 
| [06:57] | I hate to say it– I never thought I would– | 我也没想到我会这么说 | 
| [06:59] | But maybe Daryl’s right. | 但也许达里尔说得对 | 
| [07:01] | Jim’s not a monster, Dale, or some rabid dog. | 吉姆不是怪物或咬人的疯狗 戴尔 | 
| [07:04] | – I’m not suggesting– – He’s sick. A sick man. | -我不是说… -他病了 他是个病人 | 
| [07:06] | We start down that road, where do we draw the line? | 这事一开始就刹不了车了 我们的界限在哪里 | 
| [07:08] | The line’s pretty clear. Zero tolerance for walkers, | 界限很清楚 绝不能允许僵尸的存在 | 
| [07:12] | – Or them to be. – What if we can get him help? | -准僵尸也不行 -如果我们能帮他呢 | 
| [07:14] | I heard the C.D.C. Was working on a cure. | 我听说疾控中心在研制解药 | 
| [07:17] | I heard that too. Heard a | 我也听说了很多事 | 
| [07:18] | lot of things before the world went to hell. | 但世界末日了什么都拉倒了 | 
| [07:20] | What if the c.D.C. Is still up and running? | 如果疾控中心还在运行呢 | 
| [07:21] | – Man, that is a stretch right there. – Why? | -哥们 这可有点勉强了 -为什么 | 
| [07:24] | If there’s any government left, any structure at all, | 如果还有政府机构 不管剩下什么 | 
| [07:28] | They’d protect the C.D.C. At all costs, wouldn’t they? | 他们一定不惜一切代价保护疾控中心 是吧 | 
| [07:30] | I think it’s our best shot. Shelter, protection– | 这是我们最好的机会 稳定居所 安全保障 | 
| [07:33] | Okay, Rick, you want those things, all right? I do too, okay? | 得 瑞克 你想要那些 好 我也想要啊 | 
| [07:36] | Now if they exist, they’re at the army base. | 如果它们真的存在 肯定也是在军事基地里 | 
| [07:39] | – Fort Benning. – That’s 100 miles in the opposite direction. | -本宁堡 -那可是另一头的100英里外 | 
| [07:41] | That is right. But it’s away from the hot zone. | 对 但那里远离危险区域 | 
| [07:43] | Now listen to me. If that place is operational, | 听我说 如果那些地方仍在运作 | 
| [07:45] | It’ll be heavily armed. We’d be safe there. | 肯定是戒备森严 我们会很安全 | 
| [07:49] | The military were on the front lines of this thing. | 军队肯定站在对抗僵尸的第一线 | 
| [07:51] | They got overrun. We’ve all seen that. | 他们被全灭了 我们都见到了 | 
| [07:53] | The C.D.C. is our best choice and Jim’s only chance. | 疾控中心是我们最好的选择 也是吉姆的唯一希望 | 
| [07:59] | You go looking for aspirin, do what you need to do. | 你去找阿司匹林去吧 爱咋咋地 | 
| [08:02] | Someone needs to have some balls to take care | 果然还是得靠有种的人来 | 
| [08:04] | – Of this damn problem! – Hey hey hey! | -处理这种烂摊子 -喂喂喂 | 
| [08:05] | We don’t kill the living. | 我们不杀活人 | 
| [08:10] | That’s funny coming from a man who just put a gun to my head. | 一个拿枪顶着我脑袋的人这么说可真讽刺 | 
| [08:14] | We may disagree on some things, | 我跟他很多事情上都不一致 | 
| [08:16] | Not on this. You put it down. | 但这事不会 你把家伙放下 | 
| [08:19] | Go on. | 快点 | 
| [08:25] | – Come with me. – Where are you taking me? | -跟我来 -要带我上哪 | 
| [08:27] | Somewhere safe. | 安全的地方 | 
| [08:37] | I came to pay my respects. | 我来表示慰问 | 
| [08:58] | Did I ever mention | 我有没有跟你提过 | 
| [09:01] | How I lost my wife? | 我老婆是怎么没的 | 
| [09:08] | – Cancer, wasn’t it? – Yeah. | -癌症不是么 -是 | 
| [09:11] | I dragged her to every doctor, | 我拉着她看遍了医生 | 
| [09:14] | Every test. | 做遍了检查 | 
| [09:17] | And after all the surgeries and the chemos, | 终于在无数手术和化疗之后 | 
| [09:22] | She was ready. | 她心里准备好了 | 
| [09:24] | She accepted it, you know? | 她接受了事实 知道么 | 
| [09:28] | But I never could. | 可我不能 | 
| [09:31] | And I spent the last few years | 之后那几年我一直过得 | 
| [09:35] | So angry. | 很是恼火 | 
| [09:38] | I felt so cheated. | 我觉得完全被人给耍了 | 
| [09:44] | Since she passed, | 自她去世之后 | 
| [09:47] | You girls were the first people… | 你们两个姑娘 | 
| [09:52] | that I cared anything for. | 是我唯一在乎的人 | 
| [10:13] | This is her birthday? | 今天是她生日吗 | 
| [10:18] | Her birthday was always like– | 她的生日总是像 | 
| [10:21] | Like a week long affair. | 像个七天的盛会 | 
| [10:24] | But I somehow always missed it. | 可惜我却总是这样那样地错过 | 
| [10:27] | I was away at college | 我要么在大学里回不去 | 
| [10:29] | Or too busy for kid’s parties. | 或是太忙没时间跟小孩子胡闹 | 
| [10:33] | She’d call all excited. | 她总是会很兴奋地打电话给我 | 
| [10:37] | I always said that I’d make it home | 而我总是说我肯定到家 | 
| [10:39] | And I really always meant to, | 说那话的时候我是真心的 | 
| [10:42] | But I never made it past that phone call. | 可我没有一次兑现了诺言 | 
| [10:48] | I know things are hard enough for you | 我明白现实已经足够残酷 | 
| [10:50] | Without adding guilt into the mix, huh? | 就不要再责怪自己了好么 | 
| [11:37] | I’ll do it. He’s my husband. | 我来好了 毕竟是我丈夫 | 
| [13:48] | Amy. | 艾米 | 
| [13:56] | Amy, I’m sorry. | 艾米 对不起 | 
| [14:05] | I’m sorry | 对不起 | 
| [14:08] | For not ever being there. | 我总是没能在你身边 | 
| [14:12] | I always thought there’d be more time. | 我总觉得我们会有足够的时间 | 
| [14:37] | I’m here now, amy. | 我现在在了 艾米 | 
| [14:40] | I’m here. | 我陪你 | 
| [14:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [15:14] | Say it. | 有话就说 | 
| [15:19] | Okay. | 行 | 
| [15:23] | I’m thinking if you’d of stayed here, | 我在想如果你当时留下了 | 
| [15:25] | If you’d have looked after your own– | 选择了自己家人 | 
| [15:27] | instead you went off. You took half our manpower with you. | 而不是走出去 还带走了一半人手 | 
| [15:32] | I’m thinking maybe our losses wouldn’t have been so bad. | 那我们的损失就不会这么惨重了 | 
| [15:35] | If we hadn’t gone off and brought those guns back | 要不是我们出去把那袋枪捡了回来 | 
| [15:37] | when we did, I think our losses would have been a lot worse. | 我觉得我们的损失可能会更惨 | 
| [15:40] | Maybe the entire camp. | 没准会是一个不留 | 
| [15:57] | I still think it’s a mistake not burning these bodies. | 我还是觉得不烧了这些尸体是个错误 | 
| [16:00] | It’s what we said we’d do, right? | 我们不是说好了要这么来的么 | 
| [16:02] | Burn ’em all, wasn’t that the idea? | 烧个干净 一了百了不是 | 
| [16:05] | At first. | 最初是这样 | 
| [16:06] | The chinaman gets all emotional, | 这位中国仔感情用事了 | 
| [16:08] | Says it’s not the thing to do, we just follow him along? | 说事不能那么来 我们就这么被牵着走了 | 
| [16:13] | These people need to know who the hell’s in charge here, | 人们该知道这他娘的是谁管事 | 
| [16:16] | – What the rules are. – There are no rules. | -规矩是什么样 -这没有规矩 | 
| [16:19] | Well, that’s a problem. | 那就是个问题 | 
| [16:21] | We haven’t had one minute | 我们都没有哪怕一分钟时间 | 
| [16:22] | to hold onto anything of our old selves. | 来给之前的自己告别 | 
| [16:24] | We need time to mourn and we need to bury our dead. | 我们要时间来哀悼死者 我们要埋葬他们 | 
| [16:28] | It’s what people do. | 是人就得这么做 | 
| [16:33] | Oh no. | 哦不 | 
| [16:35] | No no no no. | 不 不 不 不 | 
| [16:39] | No, not this, please. | 不要这样 拜托 | 
| [16:53] | No no no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [16:56] | Oh, no no no. | 不 不 不 不 | 
| [16:58] | No no. | 不 不 | 
| [17:11] | I can do it. I can do it. | 我能行 我能行 | 
| [17:13] | I can do it! I can do it. | 我能行 我能行 | 
| [17:58] | Burying other people is bad enough, | 亲手埋葬别人已经够糟了 | 
| [18:00] | – But the thought of one of us– – Shh. | -但是一想到我们当中 -嘘 | 
| [18:03] | Are we safe now, dad? | 爸爸 我们现在安全了吗 | 
| [18:06] | Now that we’re together? | 我们现在都在一起了吗 | 
| [18:08] | I won’t leave again. | 我不会再走开了 | 
| [18:10] | I promise you that. Not for anything. | 我保证 无论发生什么都不走 | 
| [18:15] | Now give me a chance | 现在你让我和妈妈 | 
| [18:18] | To discuss some things with your mom, okay? | 单独谈谈话好么 | 
| [18:20] | – Yeah. – All right. | -好 -乖 | 
| [18:22] | All right. | 乖 | 
| [18:30] | Shane blames me for not being here. | 肖恩怪我当时没留下 | 
| [18:34] | Do you? | 你呢 | 
| [18:41] | We got guns now. We’re stronger. | 我们现在有枪了 我们强力了 | 
| [18:45] | And we have fewer people. | 人数也更少了 | 
| [18:46] | That makes us weaker. | 我们也更弱了 | 
| [18:49] | You want me to say I think you were right? | 你想要我说你做对了 | 
| [18:51] | I understand that. | 我理解 | 
| [18:56] | All I can say is that neither one of you is entirely wrong. | 但我只能说你们都各有道理 | 
| [19:01] | It’s the best I can do right now. | 我只能这么说了 | 
| [19:07] | What about the C.D.C.? | 那疾控中心呢 | 
| [19:11] | – Rick– – We’re at the ragged edge here. | -瑞克 -我们现在进退两难了 | 
| [19:13] | We need relief and we got a sick man who needs help. | 我们需要救援 还有伤员需要帮助 | 
| [19:16] | I don’t know why people can’t see that. | 我不知道为什么大家都视而不见 | 
| [19:18] | Well, look at their faces. | 看看大家的神情 | 
| [19:20] | Look at mine. We’re all terrified. | 再看看我 大家都吓坏了 | 
| [19:23] | If one of us suggested, based on a hunch, | 如果有人根据直觉做个决定 | 
| [19:26] | that we head toward that city, | 让我们到城市里去 | 
| [19:29] | you’d have no part of it. | 你就找不到我们了 | 
| [19:33] | Tell me something with certainty. | 告诉我些千真万确的话 | 
| [19:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [19:52] | That’s all I got. | 这是我唯一确定的东西 | 
| [19:57] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [20:10] | His fever is worse. | 他烧得更厉害了 | 
| [20:14] | You need anything? | 需要什么吗 | 
| [20:17] | Water. Could use more water. | 水 我要喝水 | 
| [20:20] | – I’ll get some. – Okay. | -我去拿些来 -好 | 
| [20:21] | Carol, you help me? | 卡萝尔 过来帮忙 | 
| [20:36] | You save a grave for me? | 你给我留了条命吗 | 
| [20:41] | Nobody wants that. | 谁都不想弄成那样 | 
| [20:43] | It’s not about what you want. | 你想不想这无所谓 | 
| [20:48] | That, uh– that sound you hear, | 就好比你想自作主张时 | 
| [20:51] | that’s god laughing while you make plans. | 上帝就会嘲笑你一样 | 
| [21:01] | What I want, Jim, if– | 我的想法是 吉姆 | 
| [21:05] | If god allows, | 要是上天允许 | 
| [21:06] | is to get you some help. | 你得寻求一些帮助 | 
| [21:39] | Watch the mangroves. | 小心红树林 | 
| [21:41] | Their roots will gouge the whole boat. | 红树林的根会让船搁浅 | 
| [21:45] | You know that, right? | 你也知道吧 | 
| [21:48] | Amy is there swimming. | 艾米就在那里游泳 | 
| [21:54] | You’ll watch the boat, right? | 你会照看好这艘船的吧 | 
| [21:57] | You said you would. | 你说过的 | 
| [22:02] | I’ll watch the boat. | 我会照看好这艘船 | 
| [22:05] | Don’t worry. | 放心吧 | 
| [22:10] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [22:23] | I need you to help talk some sense into Rick. | 你得去和瑞克谈谈 | 
| [22:28] | Look, this C.D.C. Thing, Lori, it’s a mistake. | 听着 洛莉 去疾控中心是个错误 | 
| [22:34] | So you’re backing him? | 这么说你支持他咯 | 
| [22:35] | What else would I do? He’s my husband. | 我还能怎样 他是我丈夫 | 
| [22:37] | Look, it may be time for you to play the dutiful wife, | 听着 也许你是该做个尽职的妻子 | 
| [22:40] | but you can’t tell me that fixing your marriage | 但你要弥补自己的婚姻是你的事 | 
| [22:42] | is worth putting people’s lives at risk. | 别把大伙的安全拿去冒险 | 
| [22:43] | I think folks around here can make up | 这和我的婚姻无关 | 
| [22:44] | their minds without bringing my marriage into it. | 大伙能自己做出决定 | 
| [22:47] | It’s a habit you need to break. | 你得改了这个习惯 | 
| [22:51] | I guess I’ll just add it to the list of habits that I’m breaking | 我已经在努力了 | 
| [22:54] | whether I like it or not. | 这也由不得我 | 
| [22:58] | What habits? | 什么习惯 | 
| [23:01] | Just talking about my need for a plan, man. | 我只是说要有个计划 伙计 | 
| [23:06] | So what is it? Are we leaving or not? | 有结果了吗 我们走还是不走 | 
| [23:08] | Maybe y’all just want to stay here. | 或许大伙儿只是想留下来 | 
| [23:10] | We could hang some more tin cans. | 我们还有些罐头食物 | 
| [23:12] | We can’t stay here. We both know that. | 我们不能留下 这谁都知道 | 
| [23:13] | I was just telling Shane I think we should trust your gut. | 我刚也是这意思 我们该相信你的直觉 | 
| [23:26] | Let’s go do our sweep. | 我们去巡逻一下 | 
| [23:38] | Tell you what, man, | 跟你说吧 哥们 | 
| [23:40] | These people, man, they’re not convinced. | 这些人他们心里没底 | 
| [23:44] | You head to the C.D.C., | 你去疾控中心的主意 | 
| [23:46] | You might be on your own. | 可能没人支持 | 
| [23:48] | You gotta really consider whether you want to | 你真想让洛莉和卡尔 | 
| [23:51] | put Lori and Carl in that kind of spot. | 落到这种危险境地吗 | 
| [23:53] | I got to do what’s best for my family. | 我得为我的家庭着想 | 
| [23:55] | Best for your family? What’s that? | 为家人着想 这算哪门子着想 | 
| [23:58] | – Exposing them to all kinds of risks? – As opposed to what? | -让他们身处各种险境吗 -什么险境 | 
| [24:01] | Crossing 100 miles of hostile territory? | 又不是跨越100英里的敌占区 | 
| [24:04] | If we’re looking for a lifeline, | 如果我们命悬一线 | 
| [24:05] | I say swim toward the closest ship, | 得就近求援 | 
| [24:07] | Not further out to sea. | 远水救不了近火 | 
| [24:10] | Why can’t you back me up? | 你为什么就不支持我呢 | 
| [24:12] | Look, I want to. It’s just… | 听着 我也想 只是… | 
| [24:15] | I don’t see it. | 我不懂 | 
| [24:17] | If it was your family, you’d feel differently. | 不是你的家人 你当然不明白 | 
| [24:25] | What did you say to me? | 你刚说什么 | 
| [24:30] | I kept ’em safe, man. | 是我保护他们的安全 伙计 | 
| [24:33] | I looked after them like they were my own. | 我视如己出般地保护他们 | 
| [24:35] | – That’s what I did. – I didn’t mean it that way. | -我是这么做的 -我不是那个意思 | 
| [24:38] | Well, how’d you mean it? | 那你什么意思 | 
| [24:40] | Go on, man. How’d you mean it? | 说啊 你是什么意思 | 
| [24:43] | you’re misinterpreting me. | 你误解了 | 
| [24:45] | – All right. – You’re just hearing it wrong. | -是吗 -我误会了我的意思 | 
| [24:47] | – Yeah? – Look, you know– | -真的吗 -听着 你也知道 | 
| [24:49] | You know I can never repay that debt, okay? | 你的恩惠我无以为报 好吗 | 
| [25:39] | Jesus. | 天啊 | 
| [25:47] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [25:51] | Gonna have to start wearing reflective vests out here. | 看来要穿反光背心了 免得误伤自己人 | 
| [25:57] | Seriously. | 说真的 | 
| [25:59] | Come on, man. | 来吧 哥们 | 
| [26:06] | Come on, man, let’s go. | 走吧 伙计 | 
| [26:07] | Nothing out here. | 这里啥都没有 | 
| [26:25] | I’ve been, uh– I’ve been thinking about Rick’s plan. | 我想了想瑞克的计划 | 
| [26:30] | Now look, there are no– | 听着 这个… | 
| [26:32] | There are no guarantees either way. | 不管怎样都没有任何保证 | 
| [26:34] | I’ll be the first one to admit that. | 我率先承认这一点 | 
| [26:37] | I’ve known this man a long time. | 我和他认识很久了 | 
| [26:41] | I trust his instincts. | 我相信他的直觉 | 
| [26:45] | I say the most important thing here is we need to stay together. | 我觉得最重要的是 我们得团结在一起 | 
| [26:52] | So those of you that agree, | 如果大家都同意 | 
| [26:56] | We leave first thing in the morning. | 我们一大早就动身离开 | 
| [27:01] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [27:08] | We’re moving out, | 我们要转移了 | 
| [27:10] | Leaving the quarry. | 离开采石场 | 
| [27:12] | If you heard me yesterday, you may be coming here. | 如果你昨天听到我的话 可能已经过来了 | 
| [27:15] | If you are, we’ll be gone by the time you arrive. | 这样的话 你到时我们已经走了 | 
| [27:20] | I’m leaving a note and map behind for you | 我会给你留下字条和地图 | 
| [27:23] | taped to a red car | 贴在一辆红车上 | 
| [27:25] | So you can follow our trail. | 这样你就能跟上我们了 | 
| [27:29] | We’re heading to the C.D.C. | 我们要去疾控中心 | 
| [27:31] | If there’s anything left, it’s got to be there, | 那里是我们最后的希望 | 
| [27:33] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 | 
| [27:36] | Morgan… | 摩根 | 
| [27:40] | I hope you were right about that place. | 我希望你对那的看法是对的 | 
| [27:44] | I need you to be. | 拜托千万别出错 | 
| [27:58] | Everybody listen up. | 大家听好了 | 
| [27:59] | Those of you with C.B.s, we’re gonna be on channel 40. | 手上有电台接收器的 我们在40频道 | 
| [28:02] | Let’s keep the chatter down, okay? | 不要弄出很大声响 好吗 | 
| [28:04] | Now you got a problem, don’t have a C.B., | 如果没有接收器 一旦出了问题 | 
| [28:07] | can’t get a signal or anything at all, | 收不到信号 失去联系的话 | 
| [28:08] | you’re gonna hit your horn one time. | 要立刻吹号 | 
| [28:10] | That’ll stop the caravan. | 队伍就会停下来 | 
| [28:12] | – Any questions? – We’re, uh… | -有问题吗 -我们… | 
| [28:14] | We’re– we’re not going. | 我们不去了 | 
| [28:20] | We have family in Birmingham. | 我们在伯明翰还有亲戚 | 
| [28:22] | We want to be with our people. | 我们想去投奔他们 | 
| [28:24] | You go on your own, you won’t have anyone to watch your back. | 你们单独行动的话 就没人能照应你们了 | 
| [28:26] | We’ll take the chance. | 我们想赌一把 | 
| [28:29] | I got to do what’s best for my family. | 我得为我的家人着想 | 
| [28:31] | – You sure? – We talked about it. | -确定吗 -我们讨论过了 | 
| [28:34] | We’re sure. | 我们决定了 | 
| [28:37] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [28:38] | – Shane. – Yeah, all right. | -肖恩 -好吧 | 
| [28:40] | – .357? – Yeah. | -点357那把吗 -对 | 
| [28:48] | The box is half full. | 里面还有一半子弹 | 
| [28:53] | Thank you all… for everything. | 谢谢你们 一切的一切 | 
| [28:56] | Come here. | 来 | 
| [28:59] | Good luck, man. | 祝你好运 伙计 | 
| [29:00] | Appreciate it. | 感激不尽 | 
| [29:03] | Bye. | 再见了 | 
| [29:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [29:08] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [29:12] | Channel 40 if you change your minds. | 如果改变主意 我们在40频道 | 
| [29:15] | – All right? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 | 
| [29:17] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [29:21] | What makes you think our odds are any better? | 你怎么知道我们会更走运 | 
| [29:25] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 动身吧 | 
| [29:27] | Let’s move out. | 出发 | 
| [31:02] | I told you we’d never get far on that hose. | 我早说过 这软管撑不了多远 | 
| [31:05] | I said I needed the one from the cube van. | 得用那辆小货车上的才行 | 
| [31:08] | Can you jury-rig it? | 能想办法凑合一下吗 | 
| [31:10] | That’s all it’s been so far. | 我一直在凑合了 | 
| [31:12] | It’s more duct tape than hose. | 这是管道胶带 不是软管 | 
| [31:14] | And I’m out of duct tape. | 现在连胶带都没有了 | 
| [31:18] | I see something up ahead. | 前面好像有东西 | 
| [31:20] | A gas station if we’re lucky. | 走运的话 会是个加油站 | 
| [31:23] | Y’all, Jim– | 各位 吉姆他 | 
| [31:25] | It’s bad. I don’t think he can take anymore. | 情况不妙 我觉得他快不行了 | 
| [31:29] | Hey, Rick, you want to hold down the fort? | 瑞克 你照看一下这边吧 | 
| [31:31] | I’ll drive ahead, see what I can bring back. | 我开到前面去 看能带回点什么来 | 
| [31:33] | Yeah, I’ll come along too and I’ll back you up. | 我也一起去 照应你一下 | 
| [31:36] | Y’all keep your eyes open now. | 你们都警惕一点 | 
| [31:37] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 | 
| [31:47] | We’ll be back on the road soon. | 我们很开就能继续前进 | 
| [31:48] | Oh no. Christ. | 不要 上帝啊 | 
| [31:52] | My bones– | 我的骨头 | 
| [31:54] | my bones are like glass. | 我的骨头好像一触即碎 | 
| [31:55] | Every little bump– | 一点颠簸都… | 
| [31:56] | God, this ride is killing me. | 上帝 这一路快把我折磨死了 | 
| [32:00] | Leave me here. | 把我留在这吧 | 
| [32:05] | I’m done. | 我完了 | 
| [32:09] | Just leave me. | 别管我了 | 
| [32:12] | I want to be with my family. | 我想跟我的家人团聚 | 
| [32:19] | They’re all dead. | 他们都去世了 | 
| [32:22] | I don’t think you know what you’re asking. | 我看你都不知道自己在说什么 | 
| [32:24] | The fever– you’ve been delirious more often than not. | 是发烧的缘故 你一直都神志不清 | 
| [32:28] | I know. Don’t you think I know? | 我知道 你以为我不知道吗 | 
| [32:35] | I’m clear now. | 我现在清醒得很 | 
| [32:37] | In five minutes I may not be. | 五分钟后可能就清醒不了了 | 
| [32:40] | Rick, I know what I’m asking. | 瑞克 我清楚自己在说什么 | 
| [32:44] | I want this. | 我希望如此 | 
| [32:47] | Leave me here. | 别管我了 | 
| [32:50] | Now that’s on me. | 责任我来承担 | 
| [32:53] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [32:54] | My decision. | 是我的决定 | 
| [32:57] | Not your failure. | 不是你的失策 | 
| [33:04] | It’s what he says he wants. | 他说他想这样 | 
| [33:06] | And he’s lucid? | 他神志清楚吗 | 
| [33:09] | He seems to be. | 看来是的 | 
| [33:11] | I would say yes. | 我会答应的 | 
| [33:14] | Back in the camp when I said Daryl might be right | 在营地时 我说达里尔可能是对的 | 
| [33:16] | and you shut me down, | 你让我闭嘴 | 
| [33:19] | you misunderstood. | 是你误会我了 | 
| [33:21] | I would never go along | 我绝对不会赞同 | 
| [33:24] | with callously killing a man. | 无情地结束一个人的生命 | 
| [33:27] | I was just gonna suggest | 我只是想提议 | 
| [33:30] | that we ask Jim what he wants. | 问问吉姆的想法 | 
| [33:35] | And I think we have an answer. | 现在我们知道了 | 
| [33:40] | We just leave him here? | 就把他丢在这里 | 
| [33:41] | We take off? | 自己走掉吗 | 
| [33:44] | Man, I’m not sure I could live with that. | 那我想我不会原谅自己 | 
| [33:47] | It’s not your call, | 这不是你们的事 | 
| [33:49] | either one of you. | 你们两个说了都不算 | 
| [33:54] | Yeah. That’s it. | 好 就这样 | 
| [34:01] | Hey, another damn tree. | 又是一棵烂树 | 
| [34:07] | Hey, Jim– | 吉姆 | 
| [34:10] | I mean, you know it doesn’t need to be this. | 你也知道 不一定非得这样 | 
| [34:12] | No. | 不 | 
| [34:15] | It’s good. | 这样挺好的 | 
| [34:16] | The breeze feels nice. | 微风拂面 | 
| [34:20] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [34:21] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [34:30] | Just close your eyes, sweetie. | 闭上眼睛 亲爱的 | 
| [34:32] | Don’t fight. | 不要硬撑了 | 
| [34:47] | Jim, do you want this? | 吉姆 你要这个吗 | 
| [34:51] | No. | 不了 | 
| [34:54] | You’ll need it. | 你自己会用得着 | 
| [34:58] | I’m okay. | 我没事的 | 
| [35:03] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [35:13] | Thanks for, uh, | 谢谢你 | 
| [35:15] | for fighting for us. | 为我们而战 | 
| [35:18] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [36:31] | 野火计划 最高位3417 已启动 开始传输信息 | |
| [36:36] | Jenner here. | 我是詹纳 | 
| [36:39] | It’s day 194 since Wildfire was declared | 今天是野火计划启动后的第194天 | 
| [36:42] | and 63 days since the disease abruptly went global. | 也是疾病突然全球爆发后的第63天 | 
| [36:46] | There’s no clinical progress to report. | 目前没有临床研究进展需要上报 | 
| [36:53] | Item– I finally got the scrubbers | 记录1 我终于把东区的辐射防护器 | 
| [36:55] | in the east sector shut down to save power. | 给关掉了以便节省电力 | 
| [36:57] | Wish I could have done it a month ago, | 真希望一个月前我就能关掉 | 
| [36:58] | but it took me that long to figure it out. | 但我花了好久才搞清楚那些机器 | 
| [37:00] | Too bad I never studied engineering. | 可惜我从没有学过工程 | 
| [37:01] | Could have saved a lot of amps. | 不然可以省很多电力 | 
| [37:03] | Item– I’m still not sleeping well. | 记录2 我还是睡不好觉 | 
| [37:07] | Can’t seem to keep regular hours. | 作息根本无法规律 | 
| [37:09] | Living underground doesn’t help, | 生活在地下的坏处 | 
| [37:11] | not knowing if it’s day or night. | 无法分辨白天黑夜 | 
| [37:14] | I’m just feeling very off-kilter these days. | 这些日子我的状态很不好 | 
| [37:22] | 野火计划 最高位3417 已启动 信息已终止传输 | |
| [38:29] | Alert status. | 警备状态 | 
| [38:31] | Air qualifiers indicate corrosive fumes. | 空气探测器警告出现腐蚀性烟雾 | 
| [38:34] | All personnel must clear the room. | 所有人员请立即离开 | 
| [38:36] | Corrosive element is deemed poisonous if inhaled. | 吸入该腐蚀性气体 可致命 | 
| [38:56] | All personnel clear. | 所有人员已离开 | 
| [38:58] | Full decontamination in effect. | 全面消毒已启动 | 
| [39:00] | No! | 不 | 
| [39:12] | Full decontamination complete. | 全面消毒已完成 | 
| [39:20] | The TS19 samples are gone. | 第19号试验样本被毁了 | 
| [39:23] | The tragedy of their loss cannot be overstated. | 这无疑是一大惨痛损失 | 
| [39:29] | They were our freshest samples by far. | 它们可是迄今为止最新鲜的样本 | 
| [39:33] | None of the other samples we gathered even came close. | 我们采集的其它样本根本无法与之相比 | 
| [39:37] | Those are necrotic, | 那些样本都已坏死脱落 | 
| [39:39] | useless dead flesh. | 都是些无用的坏死组织 | 
| [39:47] | I don’t even know why I’m talking to you. | 我都不知道我干嘛跟你说话 | 
| [39:53] | I bet there isn’t a single son of a bitch | 我敢说外面连一个 | 
| [39:55] | out there still listening, is there? | 狗杂种的影子都没 对不对 | 
| [40:01] | Is there? | 对不对 | 
| [40:06] | Fine. | 算了 | 
| [40:08] | Saves me the embarrassment. | 省得我跟你瞎瞪眼 | 
| [40:17] | I think tomorrow I’m gonna blow my brains out. | 我看明天我还是一枪毙了自己好了 | 
| [40:22] | I haven’t decided. | 我还没决定好 | 
| [40:27] | But tonight, | 但是今晚 | 
| [40:29] | I’m getting drunk. | 我要不醉不休 | 
| [40:39] | Speaking of which, | 说起这个 | 
| [40:41] | how far do you think I can chuck this, huh? | 你觉得我能抛多远呢 | 
| [40:45] | Pretty far I bet. | 我看铁定很远 | 
| [40:53] | It is out of the stadium! | 都抛出场外了 | 
| [41:29] | All right, everybody. Keep moving. Go on. | 好了 大伙 继续前进 继续走 | 
| [41:33] | Stay quiet. Let’s go. | 保持安静 继续走 | 
| [41:54] | Okay, keep moving. Stay together. | 好了 继续前进 都跟紧 | 
| [41:56] | – Keep moving. Come on. – Shh. | -继续前进 快点 -别吵 | 
| [42:03] | – Carol. – Shh. | -卡萝尔 -别吵 | 
| [42:04] | Oh, god. | 天呐 | 
| [42:29] | No. | 不是吧 | 
| [42:32] | Keep it together. Come on. | 大伙跟紧对方 快点 | 
| [42:33] | We’re almost there, baby. | 我们快到了 宝贝 | 
| [42:35] | Almost there. | 快到了 | 
| [42:41] | Nothing? | 啥都没有吗 | 
| [42:47] | There’s nobody here. | 里面没人 | 
| [42:50] | Then why are these shutters down? | 那为啥这些卷帘门都落下了 | 
| [42:52] | – Walkers! – Baby, come on. | -有行尸 -宝贝 快点 | 
| [42:58] | You led us into a graveyard! | 你把我们送上了死路 | 
| [43:00] | – He made a call. – It was the wrong damn call! | -他做的决定 -这决定他妈的错了 | 
| [43:02] | Just shut up. You hear shut up. Shut up! | 闭嘴 你给我闭嘴 给我安静点 | 
| [43:05] | Rick, this is a dead end. | 瑞克 这是个死胡同 | 
| [43:06] | Where are we gonna go? | 我们该去哪里 | 
| [43:07] | Do you hear me? No blame. | 你听到了吗 别指责了 | 
| [43:09] | She’s right. We can’t be here, | 她说得对 我们不能待在这里 | 
| [43:10] | this close to the city after dark. | 天就要黑了 这里离城区太近了 | 
| [43:13] | Fort Benning, Rick– still an option. | 瑞克 我们可以选择前往本宁堡 | 
| [43:15] | On what? No food, no fuel. | 怎么去 没有食物 没有燃料 | 
| [43:17] | That’s 100 miles. | 而且还100英里远 | 
| [43:18] | 125. I checked the map. | 是125英里 我查过地图 | 
| [43:20] | Forget Fort Benning. We need answers tonight, now. | 去他妈本宁堡 我们今晚该怎么办 | 
| [43:22] | – Well, think of something. – Come on, let’s go. | -让我想想办法 -快点 我们走 | 
| [43:24] | – Let’s get out of here. – Let’s go. Please. | -快点离开这 -我们走 快 | 
| [43:28] | All right, everybody back to the cars. | 好了 大伙都上车 | 
| [43:30] | – Let’s go. Move. – The camera– it moved. | -我们走 快点 -摄像头动了 | 
| [43:34] | – You imagined it. – It moved. | -别做梦了 -真的动了 | 
| [43:36] | – It moved. – Rick, it is dead, man. | -它真的动了 -瑞克 这已经报废了 | 
| [43:39] | It’s an automated device. It’s gears, okay? | 这是个自动装置 是装置而已 好吗 | 
| [43:42] | They’re just winding down. Now come on. | 不过是机器转了回去 快点走吧 | 
| [43:44] | – No, just go away. – Man, just listen to me. | -不 走开 -哥们 听我一句 | 
| [43:47] | Look around this place. It’s dead, okay? | 看看四周 这里全报废了 明白吗 | 
| [43:49] | It’s dead. You need to let it go, Rick. | 别再揪着这里不放了 瑞克 | 
| [43:51] | Rick, there’s nobody here! | 瑞克 这里面没人 | 
| [43:53] | I know you’re in there. I know you can hear me. | 我知道你在里面 我知道你能听到我说话 | 
| [43:56] | Everybody get back to the cars now! | 大伙马上都给我回车上去 | 
| [43:58] | Please, we’re desperate. | 求求你 我们已经走投无路了 | 
| [43:59] | Please help us. We have women, children, | 请帮帮我们 我们这里有妇女跟孩子 | 
| [44:01] | – No food, hardly any gas left. – Rick. | -没有食物 汽油也快没了 -瑞克 | 
| [44:04] | – There’s nobody here. – We have nowhere else to go. | -里面没有人 -我们无处可去了 | 
| [44:05] | Keep your eyes open. | 警惕四周 | 
| [44:07] | If you don’t let us in, you’re killing us! | 你不让我们进去就等于在害死我们 | 
| [44:10] | – Please! – Come on, buddy, let’s go. | -求求你了 -快点 哥们 咱们走 | 
| [44:13] | – Let’s go. – Please help us. | -我们走 -请帮帮我们 | 
| [44:17] | You’re killing us! You’re killing us! | 你这是要害死我们 你不能见死不救 | 
| [44:20] | You’re killing us! | 你是要害死我们 |