| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:11] | Ma’am. Ma’am, please. | 女士 女士 求你 | 
| [00:12] | – Please, can you help me? – No no! | -帮我一把 -不行不行 | 
| [00:16] | Check them all. Check them all. | 解决他们 解决他们 | 
| [00:47] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [00:49] | I’m gonna get you out of here, bud. | 兄弟我带你出去 | 
| [00:54] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [01:06] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 | 
| [01:13] | Come on, corporal. Move out! | 快点 下士 快走 | 
| [01:27] | Listen to me. If you’re gonna wake up, I need you to do it now. | 听着 如果你要醒过来 求你马上醒过来 | 
| [01:30] | Okay? Now. | 可以吗 快醒醒 | 
| [01:31] | Please, man, just show me a sign. Anything. | 求你了兄弟 给我点提示 随便什么都行 | 
| [01:34] | Please, Rick. | 求你了 瑞克 | 
| [01:41] | The place is coming down! | 这地方要陷落了 | 
| [01:43] | Fall back! All units fall back. | 撤退 所有人员都撤退 | 
| [01:59] | I’m… | 我 | 
| [02:05] | I’m okay. | 没事 | 
| [03:30] | Daryl, you cover the back. | 达里尔 你掩护后面 | 
| [03:34] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [03:38] | – Hello? – Watch those doors. | -有人吗 -注意门口 | 
| [03:40] | Watch for walkers. | 小心行尸 | 
| [03:48] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [03:52] | Anybody infected? | 有没有谁被感染 | 
| [03:54] | One of our group was. | 有个人被感染了 | 
| [03:57] | He didn’t make it. | 他没撑到这 | 
| [04:01] | Why are you here? What do you want? | 为什么来这 你们要干什么 | 
| [04:03] | A chance. | 一个机会 | 
| [04:05] | That’s asking an awful lot these days. | 这年头这也算是奢望了 | 
| [04:10] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [04:23] | You all submit to a blood test. | 你们都得做个血液检测 | 
| [04:25] | That’s the price of admission. | 检测完才能进来 | 
| [04:26] | We can do that. | 可以 | 
| [04:30] | You got stuff to bring in, you do it now. | 把行李都弄进来 马上 | 
| [04:31] | Once this door closes, it stays closed. | 这门要是关了 就开不了 | 
| [04:40] | Vi, seal the main entrance. | 维 密封大门 | 
| [04:42] | Kill the power up here. | 关闭这里的电源 | 
| [04:50] | Rick Grimes. | 我是瑞克·格兰姆斯 | 
| [04:52] | Dr. Edwin Jenner. | 我是埃德温·詹纳博士 | 
| [04:57] | Doctors always go around packing heat like that? | 博士们四处走动时都拿着枪吗 | 
| [05:00] | There were plenty left lying around. I familiarized myself. | 外面躺着很多行尸呢 我很清楚 | 
| [05:05] | But you look harmless enough. | 不过你们看上去没什么威胁 | 
| [05:08] | Except you. | 除了你 | 
| [05:10] | I’ll have to keep my eye on you. | 我会盯着你 | 
| [05:20] | Are we underground? | 我们在地下吗 | 
| [05:22] | Are you claustrophobic? | 你有幽闭恐怖症吗 | 
| [05:24] | – A little. – Try not to think about it. | -有点 -别去想就不怕 | 
| [05:31] | Vi, bring up the lights in the big room. | 维 把大厅的灯点亮 | 
| [05:41] | Welcome to zone 5. | 欢迎来到第五区 | 
| [05:43] | Where is everybody? | 其他人在哪儿 | 
| [05:45] | The other doctors, the staff? | 其他博士和员工呢 | 
| [05:50] | I’m it. | 就是我 | 
| [05:52] | It’s just me here. | 这儿只有我 | 
| [05:55] | What about the person you were speaking with? | 那你刚跟谁说话 | 
| [05:58] | Vi? | 维 | 
| [06:00] | Vi, say hello to our guests. | 维 跟大家打个招呼 | 
| [06:03] | Tell them… welcome. | 欢迎下大家 | 
| [06:07] | Hello, guests. Welcome. | 大家好 欢迎你们 | 
| [06:10] | I’m all that’s left. | 这里就剩下我 | 
| [06:16] | I’m sorry. | 让大家失望了 | 
| [06:21] | What’s the point? If we were infected, | 这有什么意义 如果我们被感染了 | 
| [06:23] | we’d all be running a fever. | 肯定会发烧 | 
| [06:26] | I’ve already broken every rule in the book letting you in here. | 我把你们放进来 已经违反了所有规定 | 
| [06:29] | Let me just at least be thorough. | 至少让我守一点点规矩 | 
| [06:33] | All done. | 可以了 | 
| [06:37] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [06:39] | She hasn’t eaten in days. | 她几天没吃东西了 | 
| [06:42] | None of us have. | 我们也一样 | 
| [06:48] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [06:49] | You know, in Italy, | 知道吗 在意大利 | 
| [06:51] | children have a little bit of wine with dinner. | 吃饭时 孩子们也可以喝点小酒 | 
| [06:54] | And in France. | 在法国也是 | 
| [06:55] | Well, when Carl is in Italy or France, | 要是卡尔在意大利或法国 | 
| [06:58] | – he can have some then. – What’s it gonna hurt? Come on. | -那他也可以喝点 -这有什么大不了 拜托 | 
| [07:01] | Come on. | 通融一下 | 
| [07:03] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [07:08] | There you are, young lad. | 给 小伙子 | 
| [07:16] | That’s my boy. That’s my boy. | 这才是我儿子 | 
| [07:20] | – Good boy. – Yuck. | -乖孩子 -好难喝 | 
| [07:21] | That tastes nasty. | 真难喝 | 
| [07:24] | Well, just stick to sour pop there, bud. | 你还是喝点果汁吧 伙计 | 
| [07:26] | – Not you, Glenn. – What? | -没说你 格伦 -什么 | 
| [07:28] | Keep drinking, little man. | 你继续喝 小伙子 | 
| [07:29] | I want to see how red your face can get. | 我想瞧瞧你能脸红到什么地步 | 
| [07:39] | It seems to me we haven’t thanked our host properly. | 好像还没正式感谢招待我们的主人 | 
| [07:42] | He is more than just our host. | 他为我们所做的远不止这些 | 
| [07:44] | – Hear hear! – Here’s to you, doc. Booyah! | -干 干 -敬你一杯 博士 干 | 
| [07:47] | – Booyah! – Thank you! | -干 -谢谢你 | 
| [07:49] | Booyah! | 干 | 
| [07:51] | So when are you gonna tell us what the hell happened here, doc? | 你啥时准备告诉我们这里的事 博士 | 
| [07:56] | All the– the other doctors | 其他的那些博士 | 
| [08:00] | that were supposed to be figuring out what happened. | 本该在这里研究对策 | 
| [08:02] | – Where are they? – We’re celebrating, Shane. | -他们到哪去了 -咱们在庆祝 肖恩 | 
| [08:06] | Don’t need to do this now. | 现在别说这些 | 
| [08:08] | Whoa, wait a second. This is why we’re here, right? | 慢着 这正是我们此行的目的吧 | 
| [08:12] | This was your move– | 你的目的 | 
| [08:13] | supposed to find all the answers. | 就是要寻找答案吧 | 
| [08:15] | Instead we– | 结果呢 | 
| [08:17] | we found him. | 我们找到他 | 
| [08:20] | Found one man. Why? | 只找到一个人 为什么 | 
| [08:24] | Well, when things got bad, | 灾难降临后 | 
| [08:25] | a lot of people just left. | 很多人都走了 | 
| [08:29] | Went off to be with their families. | 找他们的家人去了 | 
| [08:32] | And when things got worse, | 后来形势恶化 | 
| [08:34] | when the military cordon got overrun, | 军事防御被击溃 | 
| [08:37] | the rest bolted. | 其他人都逃跑了 | 
| [08:39] | Every last one? | 所有的人吗 | 
| [08:41] | No, many couldn’t face walking out the door. | 不 很多人无法面对外面的世界 | 
| [08:47] | They… opted out. | 他们别无选择 | 
| [08:51] | There was a rash of suicides. | 许多人都自杀了 | 
| [08:56] | That was a bad time. | 真是不堪回首 | 
| [08:58] | You didn’t leave. | 你没走 | 
| [09:01] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [09:02] | I just kept working. | 我一直在工作 | 
| [09:04] | Hoping to do some good. | 想做点有用的事 | 
| [09:12] | Dude, you are such a buzzkill, man. | 你真扫大家的兴 伙计 | 
| [09:18] | Most of the facility is powered down | 中心大多地方都断电了 | 
| [09:20] | Including housing, so you’ll have to make do here. | 包括宿舍 所以你们只能在这凑合 | 
| [09:23] | The couches are comfortable, | 沙发挺舒服 | 
| [09:25] | But there are cots in storage if you like. | 喜欢的话仓库里还有吊床 | 
| [09:28] | There’s a rec room down the hall that you kids might enjoy. | 大厅那边有个娱乐室 孩子们可能会喜欢 | 
| [09:31] | Just don’t plug in the video games, okay? | 只是不要玩电子游戏 好吗 | 
| [09:34] | or anything that draws power. The same applies– | 任何要用电的都不行 同样的 | 
| [09:37] | If you shower, go easy on the hot water. | 如果你们要洗澡 用热水好了 | 
| [09:42] | Hot water? | 热水 | 
| [09:44] | That’s what the man said. | 千真万确 | 
| [10:56] | Andrea? | 安德莉亚 | 
| [11:06] | That’s it. | 来 | 
| [11:07] | That’s it. Get it out. | 慢慢来 吐出来 | 
| [11:11] | There you go. | 没事了 | 
| [11:14] | Oh… god. | 老天 | 
| [11:28] | Everything’s gone. | 一切都没了 | 
| [11:30] | It’s always better going down than coming up, huh? | 喝下去总比吐出来好吧 | 
| [11:33] | I don’t mean the wine, Dale. | 我不是说酒 戴尔 | 
| [11:35] | You know, it’s over. There’s nothing left. | 结束了 一切都没了 | 
| [11:40] | Don’t you see that? | 你不觉得吗 | 
| [11:42] | Oh, I– I see a– | 我觉得 | 
| [11:45] | A chance to make a new start. | 这倒是个重新开始的机会 | 
| [11:49] | Oh my god, Dale. | 老天啊 戴尔 | 
| [11:52] | Dale, didn’t you see the look on Jenner’s face? | 戴尔 你没看到詹纳的表情吗 | 
| [11:55] | Hear what I’m saying. | 相信我吧 | 
| [11:58] | There’s nothing left. | 一切都没了 | 
| [12:08] | How’s the blood? | 血液检验怎么样了 | 
| [12:10] | No surprises. | 一切正常 | 
| [12:20] | I came to thank you. | 我是来谢谢你的 | 
| [12:25] | You did. | 你谢过了 | 
| [12:28] | You all– you all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [12:31] | You don’t know what it’s like. | 你不知道是什么样 | 
| [12:35] | You don’t know what it’s like out there. | 你不知道外面世界是什么样 | 
| [12:38] | You may think you do, but you don’t. | 你以为你知道 其实不然 | 
| [12:43] | We’d have died out there. | 我们在外面会死 | 
| [12:47] | It was only a matter of time. | 这只是时间问题 | 
| [12:49] | There’s too many of those things. | 行尸太多了 | 
| [12:54] | My– my boy… | 我的儿子 | 
| [12:59] | My– my wife, I never– | 我的妻子 我从没… | 
| [13:04] | I never told ’em what I really thought. | 我从没告诉过他们我真实的想法 | 
| [13:11] | I never even hinted, just– | 甚至连一点暗示都没 只是… | 
| [13:17] | Just kept it in. | 只是闷在心里 | 
| [13:20] | Kept it in and kept us moving, you know. | 闷在心里 让大家心怀希望 | 
| [13:24] | Just kept it in. Kept us… | 闷在心里 让大家心怀… | 
| [13:27] | It’ll all be okay. | 不会有事 | 
| [13:32] | It’ll be okay. | 都会好的 | 
| [13:47] | Any good books? | 有什么好书吗 | 
| [13:49] | Enough to keep us busy for years. | 够我们看上好几年了 | 
| [13:52] | All right. Come on, kids, it’s bedtime. | 好了 孩子们 该睡觉了 | 
| [13:56] | Baby, go say your prayers. I’m gonna browse a bit. | 宝贝儿 你们去睡前祈祷吧 我再看会书 | 
| [13:58] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [14:00] | This is the first night we might actually get some real sleep. | 这是你们第一次能睡个好觉 | 
| [14:03] | It’s a miracle, isn’t it? | 真是奇迹 不是吗 | 
| [14:29] | Jesus, you scared me. | 老天 你吓死我了 | 
| [14:32] | I’m gonna tell you a few things | 我要跟你说些事 | 
| [14:33] | And you’re gonna listen to me. | 你给我好好听着 | 
| [14:35] | Now is not the time. | 现在不行 | 
| [14:37] | Come on. When is it ever the time? | 得了 那又该什么时候说 | 
| [14:44] | How can you treat me like this? | 你怎么能这么对我 | 
| [14:45] | – You’re kidding, right? – No. Huh-uh. | -你开玩笑吧 -不 | 
| [14:47] | Because you told me my husband was dead. | 因为你告诉我 我丈夫死了 | 
| [14:49] | I didn’t lie to you, all right? I didn’t. | 我没有撒谎 好吗 真的没有 | 
| [14:51] | Do you know what it was like there? | 你知道医院里的情况吗 | 
| [14:55] | Stop. Things were falling apart. | 听我说 一切都崩溃了 | 
| [14:58] | They were slaughtering people in the hallways. | 他们在过道里杀人 | 
| [15:00] | It was a massacre. There were walkers everywhere. | 就是场大屠杀 到处都有行尸 | 
| [15:03] | – So you left him? – Everybody else ran. | -你就这么扔下他了 -大家都跑了 | 
| [15:05] | There were no doctors there. It was just me. | 没有医生 只剩下我 | 
| [15:07] | He was hooked up to machines and I did not know what to do. | 他身上连着仪器 我不知道该怎么办 | 
| [15:11] | I even took my ear and I put it on his chest | 我甚至贴着他的胸膛听过 | 
| [15:14] | And I listened for a heartbeat and I did not hear one. | 想听听有没有心跳 结果没有 | 
| [15:16] | And I-I-I-I– I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 | 
| [15:18] | Maybe it was gunfire. I don’t know what it was, | 也许是此起彼伏的枪声 我也不知道 | 
| [15:20] | But there was no way he could’ve survived that. No way. | 但他没可能活下来 绝对没可能 | 
| [15:22] | – He did. – Yeah, but then I had y’all to think about, didn’t I? | -但他活下来了 -对 但我还得考虑你们 | 
| [15:25] | I had you and Carl, | 还有你和卡尔 | 
| [15:26] | – and I needed to think about– – okay. No no. | -我得考虑你们的安危 -不 | 
| [15:27] | I had to get you guys safe to Atlanta. | 我得把你们平安送到亚特兰大 | 
| [15:29] | That’s what I had to do. Just stop. | 我必须这样 别这样 | 
| [15:30] | If you thought for one second | 你好好想想 | 
| [15:32] | that he was still alive, would you have come? | 如果他还活着 你会离开吗 | 
| [15:35] | So I saved your life– | 这么说我救了你 | 
| [15:37] | You and your little boy’s. That’s what I did. | 你和你儿子 我救了你们 | 
| [15:39] | Right? | 是吧 | 
| [15:42] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [15:43] | And if I could’ve traded places with him, I would have. | 如果要我和他交换 我也愿意 | 
| [15:48] | I would trade places with him right now because– | 我现在就愿意和他换 | 
| [15:50] | No no no, you– | 不不不 你听好 | 
| [15:52] | – I love you. Shh shh. – No. No, you’re drunk. | -我爱你 -不 你喝醉了 | 
| [15:54] | – I love you. – No, you’re drunk. | -我爱你 -你喝醉了 | 
| [15:56] | And I know there were some things that say that you love me too. | 我知道你也爱我 | 
| [15:58] | Because there’s no way that | 不然的话 | 
| [15:59] | you could’ve been with me the way that you were. | 你不会对我这么冷淡 | 
| [16:00] | Shane. Shane. Shane! | 肖恩 住手 | 
| [16:02] | Listen. You love me. | 听着 你爱我 | 
| [16:03] | Get your hands off me. Get your hands off me. | 放开我 快放开我 | 
| [16:05] | – I love you. There’s nobody here. – Please! No! | -我爱你 这里没别人 -不要 快住手 | 
| [16:07] | Stop, Lori. It’s all right. Just– | 别这样 洛莉 没关系的 | 
| [17:19] | We don’t have to be afraid anymore. | 我们不用再害怕了 | 
| [17:25] | We’re safe here. | 我们在这很安全 | 
| [17:28] | All right? | 好吗 | 
| [17:44] | – Morning. – Are you hungover? | -早 -你宿醉了吗 | 
| [17:47] | – Mom said you’d be. – Mom is right. | -妈就说你会 -妈妈说得对 | 
| [17:51] | Mom has that annoying habit. | 妈妈总说得对 | 
| [17:53] | Eggs. Powdered, but– but I do ’em good. | 糊状的鸡蛋 但还算美味 | 
| [17:58] | I bet you can’t tell. | 我想你吃不出来 | 
| [18:00] | Protein helps the hangover. – | 蛋白质有助于治宿醉 | 
| [18:05] | Where’d all this come from? | 这都哪儿来的 | 
| [18:06] | – Jenner. – could you help me, please? | -詹纳给的 -能帮我一下吗 | 
| [18:08] | He thought we could use it. | 他觉得我们用得着 | 
| [18:10] | – Thank you. – Some of us, at least. | -谢了 -至少是少部分人 | 
| [18:12] | Don’t ever ever ever let me drink again. | 再也不要让我喝酒了 | 
| [18:19] | Feel as bad as I do? | 感觉和我一样糟糕吗 | 
| [18:21] | Worse. | 比你更糟 | 
| [18:25] | The hell happened to you? | 你怎么了 | 
| [18:27] | Your neck? | 看你那脖子 | 
| [18:29] | I must have done it in my sleep. | 肯定是睡觉时弄到了 | 
| [18:31] | Never seen you do that before. | 以前睡觉可没弄伤过啊 | 
| [18:33] | Me neither. | 我也不知道 | 
| [18:35] | Not like me at all. | 我不再是以前的我了 | 
| [18:42] | – Morning. – Hey, doc. | -各位早 -博士早 | 
| [18:45] | Doctor, I don’t mean to slam you with questions first thing– | 博士 我不想一大早上来就问你问题 | 
| [18:48] | But you will anyway. | 但你还是会问 | 
| [18:50] | We didn’t come here for the eggs. | 我们可不是来蹭饭的 | 
| [19:02] | Give me playback of TS-19. | 回放19号试验 | 
| [19:04] | Playback of TS-19. | 回放19号试验 | 
| [19:09] | Few people ever got a chance to see this. | 很少人看过这些资料 | 
| [19:12] | Very few. | 没几个 | 
| [19:19] | – Is that a brain? – An extraordinary one. | -那是大脑吗 -一个杰出的大脑 | 
| [19:25] | Not that it matters in the end. | 抛开结果不说的话 | 
| [19:27] | Take us in for E.I.V.. | 展示内部放大视图 | 
| [19:29] | Enhanced internal view. | 内部放大视图 | 
| [19:48] | What are those lights? | 那些亮斑是什么 | 
| [19:51] | It’s a person’s life– | 那是一个人的生命 | 
| [19:53] | experiences, memories. | 经历 还有记忆 | 
| [19:55] | It’s everything. | 一切都在这里 | 
| [19:57] | Somewhere in all that organic wiring, | 所有的这些组织网络 | 
| [20:00] | All those ripples of light, | 所有的这些亮斑 | 
| [20:03] | is you– | 造就了你 | 
| [20:05] | The thing that makes you unique. | 让你变得独一无二 | 
| [20:07] | And human. | 变得有人性 | 
| [20:10] | You don’t make sense ever? | 我还是听不懂 | 
| [20:12] | Those are synapses, | 那些是神经突触 | 
| [20:13] | electric impulses in the brain | 大脑中的电子脉冲 | 
| [20:15] | that carry all the messages. | 运载着一切信息 | 
| [20:17] | They determine everything a person says | 从你刚出生开始 它就控制着 | 
| [20:20] | does or thinks from the moment of birth | 你的所说所做和所想 | 
| [20:24] | to the moment of death. | 直到你死亡 | 
| [20:25] | Death? That’s what this is, a vigil? | 直到死亡 这是监测图像吗 | 
| [20:28] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [20:31] | Or rather the playback of the vigil. | 准确说是监测图像的回放 | 
| [20:36] | This person died? | 这人死了吗 | 
| [20:40] | Who? | 他是什么人 | 
| [20:42] | Test subject 19. | 19号试验品 | 
| [20:44] | Someone who was bitten and infected… | 一个被咬 感染上病毒 | 
| [20:50] | and volunteered to have us record the process. | 还自愿让我们记录下转变过程的人 | 
| [20:57] | Vi, scan forward to the first event. | 维 浏览项目一 | 
| [21:00] | Scanning to first event. | 浏览项目一 | 
| [21:10] | What is that? | 那是怎么回事 | 
| [21:13] | It invades the brain like meningitis. | 它就像脑膜炎一样感染大脑 | 
| [21:17] | The adrenal glands hemorrhage, | 导致肾上腺出血 | 
| [21:20] | the brian goes into shutdown, | 大脑停止运作 | 
| [21:22] | then the major organs. | 然后到主要器官 | 
| [21:28] | Then death. | 最后死亡 | 
| [21:31] | Everything you ever were or ever will be… | 你的过去与未来 | 
| [21:35] | Gone. | 都消逝了 | 
| [21:38] | Is that what happened to Jim? | 吉姆也会这样吗 | 
| [21:41] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [21:51] | She lost somebody two days ago. | 两天前她失去了一个亲人 | 
| [21:53] | Her sister. | 她妹妹 | 
| [21:56] | I lost somebody too. | 我也失去了亲人 | 
| [21:57] | I know how devastating it is. | 我知道这有多难受 | 
| [22:06] | Scan to the second event. | 浏览项目二 | 
| [22:08] | Scanning to second event. | 浏览项目二 | 
| [22:11] | The resurrection times vary wildly. | 变异时间有长有短 | 
| [22:14] | We had reports of it happening in as little as three minutes. | 报告说 短的有三分钟 | 
| [22:18] | The longest we heard of was eight hours. | 最长有八小时 | 
| [22:21] | In the case of this patient, | 至于这个病人 | 
| [22:22] | it was two hours, one minute… | 是两小时一分 | 
| [22:27] | Seven seconds. | 零七秒 | 
| [22:39] | – It restarts the brain? – No, just the brain stem. | -它让大脑重新运作吗 -不 只是脑干 | 
| [22:43] | Basically, it gets them up and moving. | 原理上说 是让行尸起来走动 | 
| [22:46] | But they’re not alive? | 但他们不是活的吗 | 
| [22:50] | You tell me. | 你说说 | 
| [22:53] | It’s nothing like before. | 和以前不同了 | 
| [22:55] | Most of that brain is dark. | 大脑大部分都是黑暗的 | 
| [22:57] | Dark, lifeless, dead. | 黑暗 毫无生机 说明死了 | 
| [23:00] | The frontal lobe, the neocortex, | 大脑额叶 脑皮层 | 
| [23:01] | The human part– that doesn’t come back. | 属于人的那部分 没活过来 | 
| [23:03] | The you part. | 让你活着的那部分 | 
| [23:06] | Just a shell driven by mindless instinct. | 只是一具没有思想 只由本能控制的躯壳 | 
| [23:13] | God. What was that? | 我的天啊 怎么了 | 
| [23:17] | He shot his patient in the head. | 他朝那病人的头射了一枪 | 
| [23:22] | Didn’t you? | 是吧 | 
| [23:24] | Vi, power down the main screen and the workstations. | 维 关闭主屏和工作台 | 
| [23:26] | Powering down main screen and workstations. | 关闭主屏和工作台 | 
| [23:32] | You have no idea what it is, do you? | 你也弄不清那是什么吧 | 
| [23:37] | It could be microbial, viral, parasitic, fungal. | 可能是细菌 病毒 寄生菌 或真菌 | 
| [23:42] | Or the wrath of god? | 抑或是上帝的惩罚 | 
| [23:44] | There is that. | 可能吧 | 
| [23:47] | Somebody must know something. | 一定有人知道些什么 | 
| [23:49] | Somebody somewhere. | 在某处的什么人 | 
| [23:51] | There are others, right? Other facilities? | 还有其他人 对吧 其他机构 | 
| [23:56] | There may be some. | 可能有吧 | 
| [23:59] | People like me. | 像我这样的人 | 
| [24:00] | But you don’t know? How can you not know? | 但你不知道 你怎么可能什么都不知道 | 
| [24:02] | Everything went down. | 什么都没了 | 
| [24:04] | Communications, directives– all of it. | 通讯 上级指示 都没了 | 
| [24:06] | I’ve been in the dark for almost a month. | 我已经活在黑暗中快一个月了 | 
| [24:09] | So it’s not just here. | 那么说 不光是这里 | 
| [24:12] | There’s nothing left anywhere? Nothing? | 不管在哪都是一无所有了 | 
| [24:15] | That’s what you’re really saying, right? | 你其实是这个意思吧 | 
| [24:27] | Jesus. | 天啊 | 
| [24:29] | Man, I’m gonna get soon faced drunk again. | 哥们 我又想去大醉一场了 | 
| [24:32] | Dr. Jenner, I know this has been taxing for you | 詹纳博士 我知道你已经很难做了 | 
| [24:34] | And I hate to ask one more question, but… | 我不想再问问题了 但是 | 
| [24:39] | That clock– | 那个钟 | 
| [24:41] | It’s counting down. | 正在倒计时 | 
| [24:45] | What happens at zero? | 数到零时会发生什么 | 
| [24:49] | The basement generators– they run out of fuel. | 地下室的发电机没燃料了 | 
| [24:56] | And then? | 然后呢 | 
| [25:00] | Vi, what happens when the power runs out? | 维 电力耗尽会发生什么事 | 
| [25:04] | When the power runs out, | 电力耗尽后 | 
| [25:05] | facility-wide decontamination will occur. | 将会进行全面消毒 | 
| [25:13] | Decontamination– what does that mean? | 消毒 那意味着什么 | 
| [25:16] | I don’t like the way Jenner clammed up. | 我不太喜欢詹纳他拒不开口 | 
| [25:18] | The way he just wandered off like that. | 他就那么走开了 | 
| [25:20] | What’s wrong with him? Seriously, man, | 他怎么了 说真的 伙计 | 
| [25:23] | Is he nuts, medicated, what? | 他傻了 嗑药了 还是怎么了 | 
| [25:26] | In there. | 那边 | 
| [25:37] | Check that way. | 去那边看看 | 
| [25:40] | Shane. | 肖恩 | 
| [26:06] | It’s empty. | 空的 | 
| [26:10] | – Emergency lighting on. – What the hell is this? | -开启应急照明 -这怎么回事 | 
| [26:17] | Hey, you guys kill the lights? | 喂 你们关了灯吗 | 
| [26:19] | – Nah, it just went ou. – Anything? | -不 它自己灭了 -有什么发现吗 | 
| [26:22] | Yeah, a lot of dead generators | 有 一堆停止运转的发电机 | 
| [26:25] | and more empty fuel drums than I can count. | 和数不清的空燃料桶 | 
| [26:29] | It can’t be down to just that one. | 肯定不会只剩这一个 | 
| [26:40] | Mom? Something wrong? | 妈妈 出什么事了吗 | 
| [26:45] | Nothing. It’s just… | 没事 只不过 | 
| [26:48] | the air conditioning stopped. | 空调停了 | 
| [27:08] | I did the best I could in the time that I had. | 时间有限 但我已经尽最大努力了 | 
| [27:13] | I hope you’d be proud of that. | 我希望你能以此为傲 | 
| [27:36] | We always think there’s gonna be more time… | 我们总以为还有很长路要走 | 
| [27:44] | …then it runs out. | 却不知不觉已到尽头 | 
| [27:48] | Why is the air off? | 空调怎么停了 | 
| [27:49] | – and the lights in our room? – What’s going on? | -还有房间里的灯也灭了 -怎么回事 | 
| [27:51] | Why is everything turned off? | 为什么所有电器都停了 | 
| [27:53] | Energy use is being prioritized. | 正在优先化能源耗用 | 
| [27:55] | Air isn’t a priority? And lights? | 空调不是最重要的吗 还有灯呢 | 
| [27:57] | It’s not up to me. Zone 5 is shutting itself down. | 这不是我决定的 第五区在自行关闭 | 
| [28:01] | Hey! Hey, what the hell does that mean? | 喂 喂 这话是什么意思 | 
| [28:04] | Hey man, I’m talking to you. | 兄弟 我问你话呢 | 
| [28:06] | What do you mean it’s shutting itself down? | 什么叫自行关闭 | 
| [28:08] | How can a building do anything? | 一所建筑怎么有这能耐 | 
| [28:10] | – You’d be surprised. – Rick? | -你不知道的事还多着呢 -瑞克 | 
| [28:16] | Jenner, what’s happening? | 詹纳 怎么回事 | 
| [28:18] | The system is dropping all the nonessential uses of power. | 系统正在终止一切非必需设备 | 
| [28:22] | It’s designed to keep the | 为了尽可能保证 | 
| [28:23] | computers running to the last possible second. | 电脑运行时间 直到最后一刻 | 
| [28:25] | That started as we approached the half-hour mark. | 当剩余时间接近半小时 程序就会启动 | 
| [28:27] | Right on schedule. | 计划之中 | 
| [28:40] | – It was the French. – what? | -法国人 -什么 | 
| [28:43] | They were the last ones to hold out as far as I know. | 据我所知 他们坚持到了最后 | 
| [28:45] | While our people were bolting out the doors | 当我们的人或夺门而去 | 
| [28:47] | and committing suicide in the hallways, | 或在过道里自杀时 | 
| [28:49] | they stayed in the labs till the end. | 他们一直留守在实验室里 | 
| [28:51] | They thought they were close to a solution. | 他们自认为快要找出解决之道了 | 
| [28:54] | What happened? | 然后呢 | 
| [28:56] | The same thing that’s happening here. | 跟这里情况一样 | 
| [28:59] | No power grid. | 电力耗尽 | 
| [29:01] | Ran out of juice. | 弹尽粮绝 | 
| [29:04] | The world runs on fossil fuel. | 整个世界的运转都依赖于矿物燃料 | 
| [29:07] | I mean, how stupid is that? | 真是荒天下之大谬 | 
| [29:10] | – Let me tell you– – To hell with it, Shane. I don’t even care. | -我告诉你 -见鬼去吧 肖恩 我才不在乎 | 
| [29:12] | Lori, grab our things. Everybody, get your stuff. | 洛莉 去收拾东西 大家都收拾下东西 | 
| [29:15] | We’re getting out of here now! | 我们现在就走 | 
| [29:17] | Oh, okay. | 好 | 
| [29:19] | What’s that? | 什么声音 | 
| [29:23] | What’s that? | 怎么了 | 
| [29:25] | 30 minutes to decontamination. | 距消毒程序启动还有三十分钟 | 
| [29:31] | Doc, what’s going on here? | 博士 这是怎么回事 | 
| [29:33] | Everybody, y’all heard Rick. | 你们大家都听见瑞克说的了 | 
| [29:35] | Get your stuff and let’s go! Go now! Go! | 收拾东西 咱们马上离开 快 | 
| [29:36] | – Let’s go. – Come on! | -我们走 -快点 | 
| [29:41] | No. | 不 | 
| [29:44] | Did you just lock us in? | 你是把我们锁在里面了吗 | 
| [29:46] | He just locked us in! | 他把我们锁在里面了 | 
| [29:48] | We’ve hit the 30-minute window. I am recording. | 三十分钟时限开始 我在记录中 | 
| [29:51] | – Carl. – Mom! | -卡尔 -妈妈 | 
| [29:54] | – You son of a bitch. – Shane! | -你个狗娘养的 -肖恩 | 
| [29:56] | – You let us out of here! – No, stop. Don’t! | -你快放我们出去 -不 停手 不要 | 
| [29:58] | – You lying– – No no no no! | -满口胡言的 -不 不不 | 
| [30:00] | Wait, no! No, don’t do it. | 等等 别这样 | 
| [30:05] | Hey, Jenner, open that door now. | 詹纳 立刻开门 | 
| [30:07] | There’s no point. Everything topside is locked down. | 没用的 上面的出口全都关闭了 | 
| [30:10] | The emergency exits are sealed. | 紧急通道也封锁了 | 
| [30:11] | Well, open the damn things. | 那他妈的就打开啊 | 
| [30:13] | That’s not something I control. The computers do. | 我无法控制 是电脑操控的 | 
| [30:15] | I told you once that front door closed, | 我告诉过你们 前门一旦关闭 | 
| [30:18] | it wouldn’t open again. You heard me say that. | 就再也无法开启了 你们当时都听见了 | 
| [30:23] | – It’s better this way. – What is? | -这样更好一点 -怎样 | 
| [30:25] | What happens in 28 minutes? | 28分钟以后会怎样 | 
| [30:31] | – What happens in 28 minutes??! – COME ON! | -28分钟以后会怎样 -够了 | 
| [30:33] | You know what this place is?! | 你知道这是什么地方吗 | 
| [30:36] | We protected the public | 这里面存放的东西 | 
| [30:38] | from very nasty stuff! | 危害性相当强大 | 
| [30:42] | Weaponized smallpox! | 生化武器 天花病毒 | 
| [30:45] | Ebola strains that could wipe out half the country! | 能夺去半数国民生命的埃博拉菌株 | 
| [30:48] | Stuff you don’t want getting out! Ever! | 那可是你们死都不想泄露出去的东西 | 
| [31:04] | In the event of a catastrophic power failure– | 发生灾难性电力故障时 | 
| [31:07] | in a terrorist attack, for example– | 比如在恐怖袭击中 | 
| [31:09] | H.I.T.s are deployed to prevent any organisms from getting out. | 系统会启动HIT 以禁止任何有机体离开 | 
| [31:13] | HIT H.I.T.s? | |
| [31:17] | – Vi, define. – HITs– | -维 解释下 -HIT | 
| [31:19] | high-impulse thermobaric fuel-air explosives | 指强脉冲温压油气炸弹 | 
| [31:21] | cocoists of a two-stage aerosol ignition | 包含两阶段气溶胶点火装置 | 
| [31:24] | that produces a blast wave of significantly greater power | 使其产生的冲击波 破坏力与持久性 | 
| [31:28] | and duration than any other known explosive except nuclear. | 均优于所有已知炸药 仅次于核武器 | 
| [31:31] | The vacuum-pressure effect ignites the oxygen | 在真空压力下 于五千度至六千度间 | 
| [31:34] | between 5,000 and 6,000 degrees | 点燃氧气 | 
| [31:37] | and is used when the greatest loss of life | 可导致极其惨重的人员伤亡 | 
| [31:39] | and damage to structures is desired. | 和财产损失 | 
| [31:42] | It sets the air on fire. | 它会点燃空气 | 
| [31:48] | No pain. | 毫无痛苦 | 
| [31:51] | An end to sorrow, grief… | 再无忧伤 悲痛 | 
| [31:56] | regret. | 懊悔 | 
| [32:06] | Everything. | 一切到此为止 | 
| [32:14] | Open the damn door! | 他妈的把门打开 | 
| [32:18] | Out of my way! | 让开 | 
| [32:20] | Daryl! | 达里尔 | 
| [32:30] | You should’ve left well enough alone. | 顺其自然吧 | 
| [32:31] | – it would’ve been so much easier. – Easier for who? | -会好过许多 -谁会好过 | 
| [32:34] | All of you. You know what’s out there– | 所有人都会 你们清楚外面的情况 | 
| [32:37] | A short, brutal life and an agonizing death. | 生不能安寝 死不得安息 | 
| [32:41] | Your– your sister– what was her name? | 你妹妹 叫什么来着 | 
| [32:45] | – Amy. – Amy. | -艾米 -艾米 | 
| [32:47] | You know what this does. | 你明白最终会是怎样的下场 | 
| [32:49] | You’ve seen it. | 亲眼所见 | 
| [32:50] | Is that really what you want for your wife and son? | 你想让妻子和儿子落得那种下场吗 | 
| [32:52] | I don’t want this. | 我可不想这样 | 
| [32:56] | Can’t make a dent. | 毫无进展 | 
| [32:57] | Those doors are designed to withstand a rocket launcher. | 那些门都能经受火箭袭击 | 
| [33:00] | Well, your head ain’t! | 但你的脑袋可受不了 | 
| [33:02] | Daryl! Daryl! | 达里尔 达里尔 | 
| [33:04] | Just back up! Back up! | 后退 住手 | 
| [33:08] | You do want this. | 你确实希望如此 | 
| [33:10] | Last night you said | 昨天晚上你说过 | 
| [33:11] | you knew it was just a matter of time | 你知道你心爱的人迟早会死 | 
| [33:13] | before everybody you loved was dead. | 不过是时间问题 | 
| [33:15] | What? | 什么 | 
| [33:19] | What? You really said that? | 什么 你真这么说吗 | 
| [33:21] | After all your big talk? | 那你之前说的大话算什么 | 
| [33:23] | I had to keep hope alive, didn’t I? | 我必须时刻保持希望 | 
| [33:25] | There is no hope. | 没有希望了 | 
| [33:26] | – there never was. – There’s always hope. | -从来就没有希望 -希望总是存在 | 
| [33:28] | Maybe it won’t be you, maybe not here, | 也许不是你 也许不在这 | 
| [33:30] | But somebody somewhere– | 但在其他地方总会有人… | 
| [33:32] | What part of “Everything is gone” Do you not understand? | 所有的一切都完了 你还不明白吗 | 
| [33:35] | Listen to your friend. She gets it. | 听你朋友的吧 她明白这道理 | 
| [33:38] | This is what takes us down. | 这次我们经历的浩劫 | 
| [33:40] | This is our extinction event. | 是灭绝之灾 | 
| [33:48] | This isn’t right. | 这样不对 | 
| [33:50] | You can’t just keep us here. | 你不能把我们关在这 | 
| [33:53] | One tiny moment– | 就那么一瞬间 | 
| [33:56] | A millisecond. No pain. | 千分之一秒 毫无痛苦 | 
| [33:58] | My daughter doesn’t deserve to die like this. | 我女儿不该这样死去 | 
| [34:04] | Wouldn’t it be kinder, | 这难道还不够仁慈 | 
| [34:07] | more compassionate to just hold your loved ones | 不够怜悯吗 抱着你所爱的人 | 
| [34:10] | and wait for the clock to run down? | 慢慢等待生命的终结 | 
| [34:14] | – Shane, no! – Out of the way, Rick! | -肖恩 住手 -闪开 瑞克 | 
| [34:15] | Stay out of my way! Open that door | 你给我闪开 快开门 | 
| [34:18] | or I’m gonna blow your head off. Do you hear me?! | 不然我让你脑袋开花 听到了吗 | 
| [34:20] | Brother, brother, this is not the way you do this. | 哥们 你不能做这种事 | 
| [34:23] | – We will never get out of here. – Shane, you listen to him. | -这样我们出不去 -肖恩 你听他一句 | 
| [34:25] | – It’s too late. – He dies, we all– | -太迟了 -要是他死了 | 
| [34:29] | we all die! Shane! | 我们都死定了 肖恩 | 
| [34:36] | Shane! | 肖恩 | 
| [34:47] | Are you done now? Are you done? | 你够了吗 你闹完了吗 | 
| [34:50] | Yeah, I guess we all are. | 是的 我想我们都完了 | 
| [35:14] | I think you’re lying. | 我觉得你在撒谎 | 
| [35:18] | – What? – You’re lying. | -什么 -你在撒谎 | 
| [35:21] | About no hope. | 你说毫无希望 | 
| [35:24] | If that were true, you’d have bolted with the rest | 如果真是这样 你早和大家一起跑了 | 
| [35:26] | or taken the easy way out. You didn’t. | 或者死了一了百了 但你没有 | 
| [35:31] | You chose the hard path. | 你却做了更艰难的选择 | 
| [35:33] | – Why? – It doesn’t matter. | -为什么 -无所谓了 | 
| [35:35] | It does matter. It always matters. | 有所谓 不可能无所谓 | 
| [35:37] | You stayed when others ran. | 别人逃走你却选择留下来 | 
| [35:40] | – Why? – Not because I wanted to. | -到底为什么 -不是我想留下 | 
| [35:44] | I made a promise… | 我做过承诺 | 
| [35:48] | To her. | 对她 | 
| [35:50] | My wife. | 我的妻子 | 
| [35:54] | Test subject 19 was your wife? | 19号试验品是你妻子 | 
| [35:57] | She begged me to keep going as long as I could. | 她求我尽全力继续研究 | 
| [36:02] | How could I say no? – | 我怎么拒绝得了 | 
| [36:04] | She was dying. | 她就快死了 | 
| [36:07] | It should’ve been me on that table. | 死的应该是我 | 
| [36:09] | I wouldn’t have mattered to anybody. | 我根本毫无价值 | 
| [36:10] | She was a loss to the world. | 而她的死却是全世界的损失 | 
| [36:14] | Hell, she ran this place. I just worked here. | 见鬼 她是这儿的领导 而我只是下属 | 
| [36:17] | In our field, she was an Einstein. | 她就是这个领域的奇才 | 
| [36:21] | Me? I’m just… Edwin Jenner. | 我呢 我不过是个无名小卒 | 
| [36:24] | She could’ve done something about this. | 她本可以有所作为 | 
| [36:27] | Not me. | 而我不行 | 
| [36:29] | Your wife didn’t have a choice. | 你妻子没有选择 | 
| [36:32] | You do. That’s– that’s all we want– | 而你却有 我们想要的 | 
| [36:37] | A choice, a chance. | 只是一个选择 去赌一把 | 
| [36:42] | Let us keep trying as long as we can. | 让我们尽全力去尝试一下 | 
| [36:52] | I told you topside’s locked down. I can’t open those. | 我说了外门已封锁 我开不了 | 
| [37:08] | Come on! | 快来 | 
| [37:11] | – Let’s go! – Come on, let’s go! | -快走 -快点 快走 | 
| [37:13] | – Come on! – Move it! Move it! | -快点 -快走 | 
| [37:16] | – Come on, let’s go! – We’re gonna get out of here, Sophia. | -快点走 -我们离开这儿 索菲亚 | 
| [37:19] | There’s your chance. Take it. | 这是你的机会 去吧 | 
| [37:20] | I’m grateful. | 我很感谢 | 
| [37:23] | – The day will come when you won’t be. – Let’s go! | -你总有一天会改变主意 -快点 | 
| [37:38] | Hey, we’ve got four minutes left! Come on! | 我们只剩4分钟了 快走 | 
| [37:42] | – Let’s go. Let’s go. – No no, I’m staying. | -快走 -不 我要留下 | 
| [37:45] | I’m staying, sweetie. | 我要留下 亲爱的 | 
| [37:47] | – But that’s insane! – no, it’s completely sane. | -你这是疯了 -不 我很理智 | 
| [37:50] | For the first time in a long time. | 这么久以来从没这么理智过 | 
| [37:52] | I’m not ending up like Jim and Amy. | 我不想变成吉姆和艾米那样 | 
| [37:57] | There’s no time to argue | 没时间争论了 | 
| [37:59] | and no point, not if you want to get out. | 也没有意义 你们快出去 | 
| [38:02] | Just get out. Get out. | 出去吧 快走 | 
| [38:05] | Dog. Come on, man. | T仔 快走 伙计 | 
| [38:07] | Come on! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快点 快走了 | 
| [38:16] | I’m staying too. | 我也要留下 | 
| [38:20] | Andrea, no. | 不 安德莉亚 | 
| [38:24] | – Just go! Go! – Come on. | -你们先走 -快点 | 
| [38:35] | Andrea, | 安德莉亚 | 
| [38:37] | This isn’t what Amy would want for you. | 艾米不希望你这样 | 
| [38:40] | She’s dead, and you need to leave. | 她死了 你得快走 | 
| [38:50] | – Get them doors open! – Come on! | -快把门打开 -拜托 | 
| [38:53] | – It doesn’t work! – Wait a minute! Wait a minute! | -不行 -等一下 | 
| [38:56] | Try it! Try it! Try it now! | 快试试看 | 
| [39:01] | – Come on! Come on! – Stay close, sweetheart. | -快开啊 -跟紧我 宝贝儿 | 
| [39:08] | Time’s almost up. | 时间快到了 | 
| [39:12] | Daryl, look out! | 达里尔 小心 | 
| [39:21] | Dog, get down! Get down! | T仔 快下来 | 
| [39:27] | – Jesus. – The glass won’t break? | -老天 -这玻璃打不碎吗 | 
| [39:30] | Rick, I have something that might help. | 瑞克 我这里有东西可能有用 | 
| [39:34] | Carol, I don’t think a nail file’s gonna do it. | 卡萝尔 指甲锉可派不上用处 | 
| [39:35] | Your first morning at camp, | 你刚到营地时 | 
| [39:37] | when I washed your uniform I found this in your pocket. | 我帮你洗制服时在口袋里找到这个 | 
| [39:44] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [39:45] | Look out! | 小心 | 
| [39:57] | – Get down! Get down! – Shit? | -快趴下 -见鬼 | 
| [40:07] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [40:10] | You win. | 你赢了 | 
| [40:20] | – What are you doing? – I said okay. | -你在做什么 -我说好吧 | 
| [40:25] | – Don’t pull this, Dale. – I’m not pulling anything. | -别开玩笑了 戴尔 -我没开玩笑 | 
| [40:29] | If you’re staying, I stay too. | 如果你留下 我也留下 | 
| [40:31] | He’s right. We know what’s waiting for us out there. | 他说的没错 我们都知道出去会有什么后果 | 
| [40:34] | I don’t want to face it alone. | 我不想独自去面对 | 
| [40:36] | Dale, get the hell out. | 戴尔 见鬼的 你快出去 | 
| [40:40] | I don’t want you here. | 我不想你留在这 | 
| [40:42] | Too bad. See, you don’t get to do that, | 太糟糕了 你不能这样 | 
| [40:45] | to– to come into somebody’s life, | 走进某人的生活 | 
| [40:47] | make them care and then just check out. | 让他在乎你后又一走了之 | 
| [40:55] | I’m staying. | 我要留下 | 
| [40:59] | The matter is settled. | 这事就这么定了 | 
| [41:32] | Wait wait wait. Wait wait. | 等一下 | 
| [41:34] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 | 
| [41:47] | They got out. | 他们出去了 | 
| [42:07] | Come on. | 快点 | 
| [42:09] | Dale, get down! Down! | 戴尔 卧倒 快卧倒 | 
| [42:12] | Get back! Everybody down! Down! | 到里面去 大家都卧倒 | 
| [42:18] | Get down! | 卧倒 | 
| [43:15] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 快来 | 
| [43:20] | Come on. Come on. Get in, get in, get in. | 快点 上车 | 
| [43:22] | Get in! | 快上车 |