| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:49] | Rick, just… | 瑞克 你… | 
| [01:51] | You’ve got to keep your strength up. | 你一定要挺住 | 
| [01:55] | Lori, did you… | 洛莉 你听说过… | 
| [01:56] | I mean, it was legendary. | 我是说 这真是个传奇故事 | 
| [02:01] | Did you ever hear about the time Shane stole Kingsley’s car? | 你听过肖恩偷金斯利车的那件事吗 | 
| [02:05] | Yeah. | 听说过 | 
| [02:06] | The principal’s car | 当时 校长的车 | 
| [02:08] | right out of the teacher’s lot | 就停在教职工停车场那儿 | 
| [02:10] | in the middle of a school day. | 那还是学生时代的一个中午 | 
| [02:12] | Shane steps out of lunch and makes a beeline | 肖恩出去吃午饭 | 
| [02:15] | to Kingsley’s Hyundai… | 然后直奔金斯利的那辆现代 | 
| [02:18] | Wires the ignition, peels out, drives down Dylan drive | 发动车 火速开动 沿着迪伦大道 | 
| [02:21] | to that chicken farm out there. | 直奔那儿的一个养鸡场 | 
| [02:23] | You’ve heard this before, right? | 你以前听过这个故事的 对吧 | 
| [02:27] | So he pulls it into one of the big holding pens. | 他把那车停在一个很大的鸡舍里面 | 
| [02:30] | Kingsley, he waxed that thing every month; | 金斯利每个月给那车打一次蜡 | 
| [02:33] | had the auto shop vacuum it out every week. | 每周送到车店里清理一遍 | 
| [02:36] | Shane, he parks it in this huge pen | 肖恩就把那车停在那个大鸡舍里 | 
| [02:39] | with a couple of hundred rhode island reds. | 和几百只洛岛红鸡搁一块儿 | 
| [02:41] | He busts open bags of seed in the back seat, | 他在后座上撕开装满种子的袋子 | 
| [02:44] | rolls down all the windows, | 摇下玻璃窗 | 
| [02:46] | and then starts sprinting back to school. | 然后狂奔回学校 | 
| [02:50] | It’s three miles away easy. | 那段路少说也有3英里远 | 
| [02:53] | He’s back in time to finish his sandwich before the bell. | 他在铃响之前赶回来吃完了三明治 | 
| [02:57] | And then the bell rings. | 之后铃响了 | 
| [03:00] | Shane gets up and when he runs into Kingsley in the hallway | 金斯利在走廊里路过时 | 
| [03:03] | He looks out the window and says, | 肖恩站起来 冲着窗外说道 | 
| [03:06] | “Principal Kingsley, | “金斯利校长 | 
| [03:09] | your coupe’s gone.” | 你的坐骑不见了” | 
| [03:14] | Coupe, like chicken coop. | 坐骑 听着像是鸡舍 | 
| [03:16] | I get it. | 我听懂了 | 
| [03:19] | Of course you do. | 你当然听得懂 | 
| [03:22] | You’ve heard this story 1000 times. | 这故事你听了上千遍 | 
| [03:28] | What you said before, you’re right. | 之前你说的那些话很对 | 
| [03:32] | Shane’s gonna make it back with what the doctor needs. | 肖恩一定会带着医生需要的东西回来 | 
| [03:35] | He’ll make it back. | 一定会想办法回来 | 
| [03:36] | Hershel said you need to eat. | 赫谢尔说你得吃东西 | 
| [03:40] | Carl’s gonna be all right. | 卡尔会好起来 | 
| [03:47] | Please, for me. | 求你了 为了我 | 
| [03:50] | You’ve got to keep your strength up. | 你得保持体力 | 
| [04:59] | I need my clip now. | 我的弹夹呢 | 
| [05:06] | I’m gonna walk the road, look for the girl. | 我沿路去找一下她闺女 | 
| [05:28] | I’m coming too. | 我也要去 | 
| [05:31] | I’m going for a walk. Shine some light in the forest. | 我去走走 到树林里打探下 | 
| [05:33] | If she’s out there, give her something to look at. | 如果她在就能看到我 | 
| [05:35] | – You think that’s a good idea right now? – Dale. | -你觉得这时候出去合适吗 -戴尔 | 
| [05:52] | Those windows, what’s on the other side? | 看那几个窗户 另一边是什么 | 
| [05:54] | About a 20-foot drop with | 窗户大概20英尺高 | 
| [05:55] | nothing to catch you, maybe some bushes, | 下面啥也没有 也许有些灌木丛 | 
| [05:57] | – Then the athletic field. – We just need enough time. | -然后就是田径场了 -我们需要足够的时间 | 
| [06:00] | We got to get up there. We got to get ’em open and get out. | 爬上去 打开窗户 然后跳出去 | 
| [06:02] | Not me. Maybe you. | 我不行 也许你可以 | 
| [06:03] | – Hey hey hey. – Come on, man, look at me. | -说什么呢 -得了吧 你看我这体型 | 
| [06:06] | You really think I can squeeze through | 你真觉得我能 | 
| [06:07] | One of them tiny windows? | 从那么小的窗户眼儿挤出去 | 
| [06:08] | They’d be all over us. | 这些行尸都围着我们呢 | 
| [06:11] | Look, we lay down some fire to get a head start. | 听着 我们得放几枪 引他们过去 | 
| [06:13] | You stay here. I hop down and draw them away. | 你待在这 我跳下去把它们引开 | 
| [06:15] | That gives you the chance | 这样你就有机会 | 
| [06:16] | to get up the bleachers and out a window. | 爬上那个看台 从窗户跳出去 | 
| [06:18] | And where do you go? | 那你去哪 | 
| [06:21] | Locker room down those steps. | 我去楼梯下面的更衣室 | 
| [06:24] | Looks like a good way to get trapped. | 那岂不是很容易被困住 | 
| [06:25] | It’s got windows too, and more my size. | 里面也有窗户 比较符合我的尺寸 | 
| [06:28] | I get out through one, I double back, | 我从窗户钻出去 然后沿原路返回 | 
| [06:30] | we meet up out on the field. | 我们在田径场碰头 | 
| [06:31] | You’re a crazy son of a bitch, ain’t you? | 你他妈的疯了吧 | 
| [06:33] | Just trying to do right for that boy. | 我只是想为那个小孩做点好事 | 
| [06:37] | You take three shots and you go. | 你对着它们放三枪 然后走人 | 
| [06:38] | After that I fire. I’ll lay down a cover for you. | 然后我用枪掩护你 | 
| [06:41] | – I’ll get you a lead. – All right. | -给你开个路 -好 | 
| [08:29] | Oh god. | 天哪 | 
| [09:20] | So do we ring the bell? | 我们要按门铃吗 | 
| [09:21] | I mean it looks like people live here. | 我觉得这里好像住着人 | 
| [09:24] | We’re past this kind of stuff, aren’t we? | 我们不必多此一举了 好吗 | 
| [09:26] | Having to be considerate. | 不用那么善解人意 | 
| [09:29] | Did you close the gate up the road when you drove in? | 你们开车进来时关上大门了吗 | 
| [09:31] | Uh, hi. | 你好 | 
| [09:34] | Yes, we closed it. | 是的 关了 | 
| [09:35] | Did the latch and everything. | 插了门闩 都关好了 | 
| [09:40] | Hello. Nice to see you again. | 你好 很高兴再次见到你 | 
| [09:44] | We met before briefly. | 我们之前简短地打过照面 | 
| [09:47] | Look, we came to help. There anything we can do? | 我们是来帮忙的 有需要我们做的吗 | 
| [09:54] | It’s not a bite. I cut myself pretty bad though. | 不是咬伤 我自己不小心割了个大口子 | 
| [09:59] | We’ll have it looked at. | 我们得好好看看 | 
| [09:59] | I’ll tell them you’re here. | 我去告诉他们你们来了 | 
| [10:01] | We have some painkillers and antibiotics. | 我这儿有些止痛药和抗生素 | 
| [10:05] | I already gave him some. | 已经给他吃了一些 | 
| [10:06] | If Carl needs any. | 如果卡尔需要就拿去吧 | 
| [10:08] | Come on inside. I’ll make you something to eat. | 快进来 我给你们做点吃的 | 
| [10:40] | Um, we’re here, okay? | 有我们在 没事的 | 
| [10:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [10:44] | Whatever you need. | 需要什么尽管说 | 
| [11:04] | They don’t get back soon, | 要是他们再不快点回来 | 
| [11:05] | we’re gonna have a decision to make. | 我们就得做个决定了 | 
| [11:08] | And that is? | 什么决定 | 
| [11:08] | Whether to operate on your boy | 在没有呼吸机的情况下 | 
| [11:10] | without the respirator. | 要不要给你们的儿子动手术 | 
| [11:12] | – You said that wouldn’t work. – I know. | -你说过这行不通的 -我知道 | 
| [11:14] | It’s extremely unlikely. But we can’t wait much longer. | 确实不大可能 但我们不能多等了 | 
| [11:26] | You really think we’re gonna find Sophia? | 你真觉得我们会找到索菲亚吗 | 
| [11:32] | You got that look on your face | 你脸上的表情 | 
| [11:33] | same as everybody else. | 跟其他人没两样 | 
| [11:36] | What the hell’s wrong with you people? | 你们这些人到底怎么了 | 
| [11:37] | – We just started looking. – Well, do you? | -我们才刚开始找呢 -是吗 | 
| [11:42] | It ain’t the mountains of Tibet. | 这又不是在西藏的某座山上 | 
| [11:43] | It’s Georgia. | 这是乔治亚州 | 
| [11:44] | She could be holed up in a farmhouse somewhere. | 她可能在哪个农舍待着 | 
| [11:47] | People get lost and they survive. | 人有时迷路 又幸存下来 | 
| [11:49] | – It happens all the time. – She’s only 12. | -这种事时有发生 -她才十二岁 | 
| [11:52] | Hell, I was younger than her and I got lost. | 见鬼 我走丢的时候比她还小呢 | 
| [11:55] | Nine days in the woods eating berries, | 在丛林里九天 就吃浆果度日 | 
| [11:57] | Wiping my ass with poison oak. | 用毒橡树叶擦屁股 | 
| [12:00] | They found you? | 他们后来找到你了吗 | 
| [12:01] | My old man was off on a bender with some waitress. | 我老爸和女招待去饮酒作乐 | 
| [12:05] | Merle was doing another stint in juvie. | 莫尔被关在少管所里 | 
| [12:07] | Didn’t even know I was gone. | 都没发现我不见了 | 
| [12:09] | I made my way back though. | 我自己找到了回来的路 | 
| [12:11] | Went straight into the kitchen and made myself a sandwich. | 直接去厨房给自己做了个三明治 | 
| [12:15] | No worse for wear. | 毫发未伤 | 
| [12:17] | Except my ass itched something awful. | 除了我的屁股痒得死去活来 | 
| [12:22] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [12:23] | I’m sorry, that is a terrible story. | 抱歉 你的故事真凄惨 | 
| [12:29] | Only difference is Sophia’s got people looking for her. | 唯一不同的是 索菲亚起码还有人去找 | 
| [12:33] | I call that an advantage. | 这就是优势 | 
| [12:50] | Maybe this isn’t a world for children anymore. | 或许这个世界不再适合孩子了 | 
| [12:54] | Yeah well, we have a child. | 可是我们已有孩子 | 
| [12:56] | Carl is here in this world now. | 卡尔在此时生在这个世界 | 
| [12:58] | Maybe he shouldn’t be. | 或许他不该出生的 | 
| [13:00] | Maybe is is how it’s supposed to be. | 或许这是命中注定的 | 
| [13:06] | You can’t mean that. | 你不会是认真的吧 | 
| [13:12] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [13:13] | I can understand that thought crossing your mind. | 我能理解你 那念头一闪而过 | 
| [13:15] | It didn’t cross my mind, Rick. | 这不是一闪而过 瑞克 | 
| [13:17] | I can’t stop thinking it. | 我忍不住一直在想 | 
| [13:19] | Why do we want Carl to live in this world? | 我们为什么要让卡尔活在这样的世界 | 
| [13:22] | To have this life? | 过着这样的生活 | 
| [13:23] | So he can see more people torn apart in front of him? | 让他亲眼看到更多人被撕成碎片吗 | 
| [13:28] | So that he can be hungry and scared | 为了让他挨饿 还担惊受怕 | 
| [13:30] | For however long he has before he… | 一直到他被… | 
| [13:35] | So he can run and run and run and run | 他能做的除了逃 还是逃 | 
| [13:38] | And then even if he survives he ends up– | 即使最后幸存下来 | 
| [13:44] | He ends up just another | 结果也不过是成为另一个 | 
| [13:44] | animal who doesn’t know anything except survival? | 除了求生什么也不知道的行尸罢了 | 
| [13:48] | If he– | 如果他 | 
| [13:51] | If he dies tonight, | 如果他今晚没撑过去 | 
| [13:54] | It ends for him. | 对他来说就解脱了 | 
| [13:57] | Tell me why it would be better another way. | 你倒是说啊 为什么活着更好啊 | 
| [14:04] | What changed? | 是什么改变了 | 
| [14:06] | What? | 你说什么 | 
| [14:09] | Jenner offered us a way out. | 詹纳曾给我们指了条出路 | 
| [14:12] | You asked him to let us keep trying. | 你求他让我们继续尝试下去 | 
| [14:14] | You begged him. | 你恳求他 | 
| [14:15] | “For as long as we can.” | 你说”要尽我们所能” | 
| [14:16] | You said. What changed? | 是什么改变了你的想法 | 
| [14:18] | There was a moment the other day– | 有一天 某一刻 | 
| [14:19] | It was just a second but I forgot Jacqui was dead. | 就那么一秒钟 我忘了杰奎已经去世 | 
| [14:23] | I turned around, I wanted to tell her something. | 我转过身想和她说点什么 | 
| [14:25] | I almost said her name. | 我几乎叫出了她的名字 | 
| [14:26] | It was just a second and then I remembered. | 那一瞬间 我想起来了 | 
| [14:29] | But then I realized she didn’t have to see any of it. | 然后我意识到她再也不用看这些 | 
| [14:33] | The highway, the herds, sophia, carl getting shot– | 公路 尸群 索菲亚 卡尔受枪伤 | 
| [14:38] | She didn’t… | 她不… | 
| [14:42] | She doesn’t have to be afraid anymore. | 她用不着再害怕了 | 
| [14:46] | Hungry. Angry. | 饥饿 愤怒 | 
| [14:48] | It hasn’t stopped happening, Rick. | 时刻伴随 瑞克 | 
| [14:50] | It’s like we live with a | 就像每时每刻 | 
| [14:51] | knife at our throats every second of every day. | 都有一把刀架在我们的脖子上 | 
| [14:54] | But Jacqui doesn’t. Not anymore. | 但杰奎不用这么活 再也不用了 | 
| [14:57] | And then… | 然后 | 
| [15:02] | I thought, “Maybe Jenner was right.” | 我想 也许詹纳是对的 | 
| [15:09] | I don’t accept that. | 我不这样认为 | 
| [15:12] | I can’t accept that. | 我无法接受 | 
| [15:13] | That man surrendered. It doesn’t matt– | 他认命了 他不 | 
| [15:17] | It doesn’t matter what he said. | 他的话没有意义 | 
| [15:20] | None of it. | 没有一点意义 | 
| [15:23] | You really think it would be better if Carl… | 如果卡尔…如果我们就这么放弃 | 
| [15:30] | If we just gave up? | 你真的认为这样更好吗 | 
| [15:33] | Tell me why it would be better the other way. | 你告诉我 如果不这样的话会好到哪去 | 
| [15:40] | Please. | 告诉我 | 
| [17:06] | Man, I thought I’d lost you. | 老兄 我以为你死了 | 
| [17:08] | That was my last rifle round. | 这是我最后一个弹匣 | 
| [17:10] | – Mine too. – Come on. | -我也是 -快走 | 
| [17:11] | Come on. Come on. | 快走 快点 | 
| [17:39] | – Where are we? – Hey, little man. | -我们在哪 -嘿 小家伙 | 
| [17:42] | That’s Hershel. | 这位是赫谢尔 | 
| [17:44] | We’re in his house. | 我们在他家里 | 
| [17:47] | You had an accident. | 你出了点意外 | 
| [17:49] | – All right? – It hurts, a lot. | -好点了吗 -疼 非常疼 | 
| [17:52] | Oh baby, I know. I know. | 宝贝 我知道 我知道 | 
| [17:56] | – You should have seen it. – What? | -你真应该亲眼看看 -什么 | 
| [18:00] | The deer. | 那只鹿 | 
| [18:02] | It was so pretty, mom. | 它特别美 妈妈 | 
| [18:04] | It was so close. | 离我很近 | 
| [18:07] | I’ve never been… | 我从来都没 | 
| [18:18] | Carl? | 卡尔 | 
| [18:19] | What is happening? | 他怎么了 | 
| [18:22] | Don’t. It’s a seizure. | 不要动他 是癫痫发作 | 
| [18:24] | If you hold him down, you could hurt him. | 如果按住他 会伤到他的 | 
| [18:25] | You can’t stop it? | 不能让它停下来吗 | 
| [18:27] | He has to just go through it. | 他必须自己挺过去 | 
| [18:48] | His brain isn’t getting enough blood. | 大脑供血不足 | 
| [18:50] | His pressure is bottoming. He needs another transfusion. | 血压太低了 需要再输一次血 | 
| [18:53] | – Okay, I’m ready. – If I take any more out of you | -好 来抽吧 -如果你再失血的话 | 
| [18:56] | your body could shut down. You could go into a coma. | 你身体会受不住的 可能会昏迷 | 
| [18:58] | – Or cardiac arrest. – You’re wasting time. | -或者心跳暂停 -别浪费时间了 | 
| [19:24] | Come on, man. We need a way out. | 快来 老兄 我们得离开这 | 
| [19:29] | – Just let me catch my breath. – Come on. | -让我喘口气 -快来 | 
| [20:04] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着 | 
| [20:07] | I’m gonna wait for them to come back. | 我要等他们回来 | 
| [20:12] | You can go down and sleep if you want to. | 你愿意的话 可以下去睡会 | 
| [20:14] | No, we can keep watch together. | 不了 我们一块等 | 
| [20:21] | Which way did they go? | 他们往哪个方向走了 | 
| [21:03] | What the hell? | 老天 | 
| [21:14] | “Got bit. Fever hit. | “被咬了 发高烧 | 
| [21:16] | World gone to shit. Might as well quit.” | 世界太恐怖了 我还是退出吧” | 
| [21:18] | Dumbass didn’t know enough to shoot himself in the head. | 这蠢货都不知道得射脑袋才行 | 
| [21:21] | Turned himself into a big swinging piece of bait. | 把自己挂在树上 变成招摇的诱饵 | 
| [21:24] | And a mess. | 真是一团糟 | 
| [21:27] | You all right? | 你还好吧 | 
| [21:29] | Trying not to puke. | 努力不吐出来 | 
| [21:32] | – Go ahead if you gotta. – No, I’m fine. | -想吐就吐吧 -不 我没事 | 
| [21:34] | Let’s just talk about something else for a minute. | 我们聊点别的 | 
| [21:37] | – How’d you learn to shoot? – Gotta eat. | -你是怎么学会射击的 -我得吃饭 | 
| [21:40] | That’s one thing these walkers and us have in common. | 这是我们和行尸的共同之处 | 
| [21:43] | I guess it’s the closest he’s been to food since he turned. | 我想这是他变行尸后第一次离食物这么近 | 
| [21:47] | Hanging up there like a big pinata. | 他挂在那 好像一个大皮纳塔 | 
| [21:47] | 皮纳塔 墨西哥玩具 用铁丝当骨架 外面用纸绑出不同造型 里面塞满糖果 | |
| [21:50] | The other geeks came and ate all the flesh off his legs. | 其他行尸把他腿上的肉都给吃了 | 
| [21:57] | I thought we were changing the subject. | 我以为咱们换了话题的 | 
| [22:00] | Call that payback for laughing about my itchy ass. | 这就是笑我屁股痒的代价 | 
| [22:04] | There wasn’t a lot that came up. | 那事不经常发生 | 
| [22:09] | Let’s head back. | 我们回去吧 | 
| [22:11] | Aren’t you gonna… | 你不 | 
| [22:15] | No. He ain’t hurting nobody. | 不 他不会伤害其他人 | 
| [22:17] | Ain’t gonna waste an arrow either. | 不值得费一支箭 | 
| [22:19] | He made his choice. Opted out. | 他做出了自己的选择 退出了 | 
| [22:21] | Let him hang. | 让他在那挂着吧 | 
| [22:39] | You want to live now or not? | 你想要继续活着吗 | 
| [22:43] | It’s just a question. | 只是问问 | 
| [22:51] | An answer for an arrow. | 我回答你 你射死他 | 
| [22:53] | Fair? | 公平吧 | 
| [22:57] | I don’t know if I want to live | 我不知道自己想不想要活着 | 
| [23:00] | Or if I have to | 或者有没有必要活下去 | 
| [23:01] | Or if it’s just a habit. | 也许活着只是一种习惯 | 
| [23:07] | Not much of an answer. | 这个答案不怎么样 | 
| [23:15] | Waste of an arrow. | 浪费一支箭 | 
| [23:29] | You don’t need to worry. She’s with daryl. | 你不用担心 她和达里尔在一起 | 
| [23:33] | If something happens he can protect her. | 要是有危险他会保护她的 | 
| [23:35] | You hear what I’m saying? | 你听到我说的了吗 | 
| [23:37] | Sorry, all I heard was if something happens. | 抱歉 我只听到如果有事发生 | 
| [23:44] | You mind keeping watch? | 你帮我看会儿 | 
| [23:46] | I don’t know how to use that. | 我不会用枪 | 
| [23:47] | I won’t be gone long. | 我一会儿就回来 | 
| [23:49] | If you see anything, call out. | 如果你发现情况就大叫 | 
| [23:52] | I’m not going far. I’ll hear you. | 我不会走远的 听得见你 | 
| [24:06] | You got here right in time. | 你来得真及时 | 
| [24:08] | This couldn’t go untreated much longer. | 再不救治你就不行了 | 
| [24:15] | “Merle Dixon.” | 莫尔·迪克森 | 
| [24:17] | Is that your friend with the antibiotics? | 这抗生素的主人是你们的朋友 | 
| [24:19] | No, ma’am. Merle’s no longer with us. | 不 太太 莫尔不跟我们在一起了 | 
| [24:22] | Daryl gave us those– his brother. | 这是达里尔给的 他弟弟 | 
| [24:24] | Not sure I’d call him a friend. | 我可不确定他算不算朋友 | 
| [24:25] | He is today. This doxycycline might have just saved your life. | 今天一定是 强力霉素今天救了你一命 | 
| [24:29] | You know what Merle was taking it for? | 你知道莫尔为什么吃这个 | 
| [24:31] | The clap. | 淋病 | 
| [24:34] | Um, venereal disease. | 性病 | 
| [24:37] | That’s what Daryl said. | 达里尔说的 | 
| [24:38] | I’d say Merle Dixon’s clap | 莫尔·迪克森的淋病 | 
| [24:40] | was the best thing to ever happen to you. | 是你最好的礼物 | 
| [24:41] | I’m really trying not to think about that. | 我可不要这么想 | 
| [25:10] | Are you praying? | 你在祈祷吗 | 
| [25:15] | Why do you sneak up on people so much? | 为什你老爱偷看别人 | 
| [25:18] | You’re easy to sneak up on. | 你很容易被人偷看 | 
| [25:22] | I was praying. | 我是在祈祷 | 
| [25:25] | I was trying to. | 我在尝试祈祷 | 
| [25:27] | You religious? You pray a lot? | 你信教吗 你常常祈祷吗 | 
| [25:28] | Actually this was my first try. | 其实这是我第一次 | 
| [25:32] | Ever? | 以前没有 | 
| [25:34] | Wow. Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [25:37] | I didn’t mean to wreck your first time. | 我不是故意来搅黄你的第一次的 | 
| [25:38] | God probably got the gist. | 上帝大概已经收到了 | 
| [25:41] | – Praying for what? – My friends. | -你为什么祈祷 -为我的朋友们 | 
| [25:44] | Looks like they could all use a little help right now. | 看起来他们现在都挺需要帮助 | 
| [25:51] | You think– | 你认为… | 
| [25:53] | You think god exists? | 你认为上帝真的存在吗 | 
| [25:55] | I always took it on faith. | 我以前非常相信 | 
| [25:58] | Lately I’ve wondered. | 最近我开始怀疑 | 
| [26:01] | Everything that’s happened, | 你看发生的这一切 | 
| [26:02] | there must have been a lot of praying going on. | 肯定大家一直都在祈祷 | 
| [26:06] | It seems quite a few went unanswered. | 但上帝并没给予多少答复 | 
| [26:10] | Thanks. This is really helping. | 谢谢 你还真帮了我 | 
| [26:13] | Sorry. Go ahead. | 抱歉 你继续 | 
| [26:15] | Really. | 真的 | 
| [26:21] | You gonna watch? | 你还要看着 | 
| [26:28] | I’ll get you a refill instead. | 我去帮你倒水 | 
| [26:37] | I know it’s not my business, | 我知道这不关我的事 | 
| [26:39] | and feel free to believe in god, | 信不信上帝是个人自由 | 
| [26:41] | but the thing is you’ve got to make it okay somehow | 但是不管情况有多糟糕 你都要 | 
| [26:46] | no matter what happens. | 自己想办法解决问题 | 
| [27:34] | Before it happened | 他中枪前 | 
| [27:37] | we were standing there in the woods. | 我们站在丛林里 | 
| [27:40] | And this deer | 有头鹿 | 
| [27:43] | just crossed right in front of us. | 走到我们面前 | 
| [27:45] | I swear it just planted itself there | 我发誓它就站在那儿一动不动 | 
| [27:50] | and looked Carl right in the eye. | 紧紧盯着卡尔看 | 
| [27:54] | And I looked at Carl | 我看着卡尔 | 
| [27:56] | looking at that deer, and that deer looking right back at Carl. | 卡尔看着鹿 鹿也看着卡尔 | 
| [27:58] | And that moment just… | 那个瞬间只是… | 
| [28:07] | slipped away. | 刹那而过 | 
| [28:09] | It slipped away. | 刹那而过 | 
| [28:14] | That’s what he was talking about when he woke up, | 他醒来就谈起这一瞬间 | 
| [28:18] | not about getting shot | 而不是中枪 | 
| [28:20] | or what happened at the church. | 或是教堂里的事 | 
| [28:24] | He talked about something beautiful, | 他说的是美好的事情 | 
| [28:26] | something living. | 有生命力的东西 | 
| [28:29] | There’s still a life for us, | 我们还能有美好生活 | 
| [28:31] | a place maybe like this. | 一个像这样的地方 | 
| [28:36] | It isn’t all death out there. | 还没到死绝的地步 | 
| [28:37] | It can’t be. | 还没有 | 
| [28:40] | We just have to be strong enough | 我们必须坚强一点 | 
| [28:41] | After everything we’ve seen to still believe that. | 经历这些以后我们还可以相信奇迹 | 
| [28:45] | Why is it better for Carl to live even in this world? | 你问我为什么卡尔活着比较好 | 
| [28:51] | He talked about the deer, lori. | 他谈起了那头鹿 洛莉 | 
| [28:55] | He talked about the deer. | 他竟然谈起了那头鹿 | 
| [29:08] | Got to get to the street, double back to the truck. | 必须走到街上 然后返回到卡车那 | 
| [29:10] | – Look, we ain’t gonna make it, okay? – Got to try, man. | -我们到不了了 -那也得试试 伙计 | 
| [29:13] | – Come on, get up. – You’re gonna take these bags | -加油 起来 -你来拿这些包 | 
| [29:16] | – And you’re gonna go. – I ain’t leaving you behind. | -然后往前走 -我不会丢下你 | 
| [29:21] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [29:26] | How many rounds you got left? | 你还有几发子弹 | 
| [29:28] | Four. You? | 四发 你呢 | 
| [29:30] | Five and one in the pipe. | 五发 还有一发在枪膛里 | 
| [29:54] | He’s still losing blood faster than we can replace it. | 他失血的速度比我们补充的还快 | 
| [29:58] | And with the swelling in his abdomen, | 而且他腹腔积水 | 
| [30:00] | we can’t wait any longer. | 我们不能再等了 | 
| [30:01] | Or he’s just going to slip away. | 否则他会没命的 | 
| [30:04] | Now I need to know right now, | 我现在必须知道 | 
| [30:06] | if you want me to do this. | 你们是否希望我动刀 | 
| [30:08] | Because I think your boy is out of time. | 因为我觉得这孩子时间不多了 | 
| [30:13] | You have to make a choice. | 你们必须做出选择 | 
| [30:14] | – A choice? – A choice. | -选择 -选择 | 
| [30:17] | You have to tell me what it is. | 你必须告诉我怎么做 | 
| [30:20] | You have to tell me what it is. | 你必须告诉我怎么做 | 
| [30:28] | We do it. | 动手术吧 | 
| [30:39] | Okay, get the corner of that bed. | 好 都站到床角 | 
| [30:41] | Let’s get the sheets down. | 把床单扯下来 | 
| [30:42] | Get the I.V. bag on the sheet. | 输液袋放到床单上 | 
| [30:45] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [30:47] | On three. | 我数到三 | 
| [30:50] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 | 
| [31:12] | Rick, Lori, | 瑞克 洛莉 | 
| [31:14] | you may want to step out. | 你们还是回避一下吧 | 
| [31:23] | Oh god. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [31:26] | You stay here with him. | 你留下来看着他 | 
| [31:41] | – Carl? – There’s still a chance. | -卡尔怎样了 -还有救 | 
| [31:47] | Otis? | 奥蒂斯呢 | 
| [31:51] | No. | 没逃出来 | 
| [32:00] | We say nothing to Patricia. | 别告诉帕特里夏 | 
| [32:02] | Not till after. I need her. | 事后再说 我现在需要她 | 
| [32:23] | They kept blocking us at every turn. | 每个拐弯都有行尸围堵 | 
| [32:27] | We had nothing left. We were down to 10 rounds. | 我们弹尽粮绝 只剩十发子弹 | 
| [32:29] | Then he said– he said he’d cover me, | 然后他说 他说他掩护我 | 
| [32:32] | that I should keep going. | 叫我继续往前走 | 
| [32:33] | So that’s what I did. I just… | 所以我就这么做了 我只是… | 
| [32:38] | I kept going. But I– | 我继续向前 可我… | 
| [32:42] | I looked back and he– | 我回头看 而他… | 
| [32:50] | I tried. | 我尽力了 | 
| [32:52] | He wanted to make it right. | 他是想弥补自己的过错 | 
| [33:45] | Andrea. Wait. | 安德莉亚 等会儿 | 
| [33:47] | What do you want, Dale? | 戴尔 你又想干嘛 | 
| [33:49] | To give you this. | 给你这个 | 
| [33:52] | I care about you | 我关心你 | 
| [33:53] | So I made a choice for you– choices. | 所以才替你做了那个决定 那些决定 | 
| [33:57] | I know why I did it, but this is not my gun. | 我知道我为何这么做 但这不是我的枪 | 
| [34:00] | And the choices that I made for you | 而且那些我替你做的决定 | 
| [34:03] | were not mine to make. | 也不该由我来做 | 
| [34:12] | But I can still ask. | 但我还是要说 | 
| [34:14] | And this is not to make you guilty, | 这不是要让你内疚 | 
| [34:16] | Or put me ahead of you, but I can still ask, | 也不是要抬高我自己 但我还是要说 | 
| [34:21] | Please… | 请你… | 
| [34:25] | Don’t make me regret this. | 别让我后悔这么做 | 
| [34:31] | I’ll take watch. | 我来放哨 | 
| [34:34] | So do you forgive me for– | 那你原谅我… | 
| [34:40] | Do you forgive me? | 你原谅我吗 | 
| [34:43] | I’m trying. | 我尽量 | 
| [34:57] | I’ve known Otis since I was a kid. | 我从小就认识奥蒂斯 | 
| [35:01] | He’s run this farm since before my mother died. | 我母亲去世前 他就在打理这个农场了 | 
| [35:13] | Who else? | 还有谁 | 
| [35:17] | Who’d you lose? | 你还失去了谁 | 
| [35:22] | You told me I had to make it okay somehow. | 你说过我得自己想办法解决问题 | 
| [35:26] | That’s what you’ve been trying to do, right? | 你也一直在努力这么做 对吗 | 
| [35:28] | Which ones? | 哪些人 | 
| [35:36] | Stepmother. | 继母 | 
| [35:42] | Stepbrother | 同父异母的兄弟 | 
| [35:59] | He seems to have stabilized. | 看来他病情已经稳定了 | 
| [36:01] | Oh god. | 感谢老天 | 
| [36:15] | I don’t have words. | 我不知道要说什么好 | 
| [36:17] | I don’t either. Wish I did. | 我也是 真希望我知道 | 
| [36:21] | How do I tell Patricia about Otis? | 我该怎么和帕特里夏说奥蒂斯的事 | 
| [36:28] | You go to Carl. | 你去看卡尔 | 
| [36:31] | I’ll go with Hershel. | 我和赫谢尔去 | 
| [37:52] | Stay. | 别走 | 
| [38:33] | The bathroom’s upstairs. | 浴室在楼上 | 
| [38:36] | – I brought you some clothes. – Thank you. | -我给你找了些衣服 -谢谢 | 
| [38:38] | They won’t fit well. They were Otis’s. | 衣服不太合身 是奥蒂斯的衣服 | 
| [39:32] | How many rounds you got left? | 你还剩几发子弹 | 
| [39:35] | Four. You? | 四发 你呢 | 
| [39:38] | Five and one in the pipe. | 五发 还有一发上膛了 | 
| [39:42] | Come on. | 加油 | 
| [40:34] | – Down to my last. – Me too. | -我就剩一发了 -我也是 | 
| [40:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起了 | 
| [40:49] | Will you give it– ah! | 还不放手 | 
| [40:51] | Give it! | 放手 | 
| [41:21] | I’ll kill you. | 我要宰了你 | 
| [41:25] | Let go of me! Let go! | 放开我 放手 |