时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Are we gonna go soon? | 我们快出发了吗 |
[00:42] | I don’t know, baby. I sure hope so. | 我也不知道 宝贝 希望如此 |
[00:44] | I’m hungry. | 我好饿 |
[00:45] | I know, Carl. We all are. | 我明白 卡尔 大家都很饿 |
[00:48] | Why don’t I get him something to eat? | 我去拿些吃的给他吧 |
[00:51] | Ed’s into all this survival stuff. | 爱德对生存技能很有研究 |
[00:52] | We’ve got enough m.R.E.S to feed a small army. | 我们的速食食品都够养活一个小型军队了 |
[00:55] | – I’d sure appreciate it. – No trouble. | -那谢谢了 -没事 |
[01:03] | What in the hell did you tell her that for? | 你干嘛要告诉她这件事 |
[01:05] | We don’t even know these damn people. | 我们根本就不认识这些人 |
[01:07] | That boy is hungry. We can spare one box. | 那个小男孩饿了 我们可以拿出一盒 |
[01:09] | It’s called operational security. | 这叫做 秘密行事 |
[01:13] | How long do you think this stuff is gonna last | 你他妈要是再这么乱发善心 |
[01:14] | If you keep running your damn mouth off to everybody we meet? | 这些东西很快就得被吃完 |
[01:17] | I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking. | 对不起 我没多想 |
[01:26] | You getting anything? | 找到什么了吗 |
[01:28] | – There’s nothing. – Big surprise there. | -什么也没有 -一点也不稀奇 |
[01:30] | No, I mean there’s nothing. | 不 我是说 什么都没有 |
[01:33] | Emergency broadcast system stopped, | 紧急广播系统停了 |
[01:36] | and that recording about the refugee center. | 还有播报难民安置中心消息的录音 |
[01:40] | It’s all gone. | 都没了 |
[01:41] | I’m gonna go up the road, see what I can see. | 我往前走走 看能发现什么情况 |
[01:43] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[01:45] | Ed must have forgot to pack those m.R.E.S | 爱德肯定是忘了把那些速食装包了 |
[01:47] | – I found these in my purse. – It’s all right. | -我在我包里找到了这个 -没事的 |
[01:50] | Listen, do you mind keeping an eye on carl for a minute? | 听着 你能帮我照看一会儿卡尔吗 |
[01:53] | No. | 好的 |
[01:54] | Shane and I are gonna go scout up ahead a little bit | 我和肖恩要去前面打探一下 |
[01:56] | And see if we can find someone that knows what’s going on. | 看能不能找到了解情况的人 |
[01:58] | – I want to come with you. – Huh-uh. | -我想和你们一起去 -不行 |
[02:02] | Hey, we’ll be back before you know it. | 别担心 我们很快就会回来 |
[02:04] | Okay, little man, huh? | 好吗 小男子汉 |
[02:10] | Why would they stop broadcasting about the refugee center? | 他们为什么不播难民安置中心的消息了呢 |
[02:12] | – I don’t know. – Think they’re turning people away? | -我也不知道 -你觉得他们不再收人了吗 |
[02:16] | They’re gonna have a riot on their hands if they try. | 如果真这样的话 肯定会引发动乱 |
[02:24] | – Your dad’s nice. – Shane’s not my dad. | -你爸爸真好 -肖恩不是我爸 |
[02:28] | My dad’s dead. | 我爸死了 |
[02:38] | – What do we do? – Come here. | -我们该怎么办 -过来 |
[02:40] | We’re gonna do what rick would have wanted us to do, | 我们要做瑞克会希望我们做的 |
[02:43] | Get you and carl out of here. | 带你和卡尔离开这里 |
[03:00] | That’s not lightning. | 这可不是闪电 |
[03:02] | You stay with me now. Come on. | 跟紧我 走吧 |
[03:23] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[03:36] | They’re dropping napalm in the streets. | 他们在往街道上投汽油弹 |
[03:41] | Shane. | 肖恩 |
[03:44] | Come here. | 到我这来 |
[04:47] | – Morning. – Good morning. | -早啊 -早上好 |
[04:59] | I can’t believe I slept in. | 真不敢相信我居然睡过头了 |
[05:02] | You must have needed it. | 肯定是太困的缘故 |
[05:04] | Feeling all right? | 感觉还好吧 |
[05:05] | Next time wake me, all right? | 下次要叫醒我 好吗 |
[05:07] | Especially on laundry day. | 特别是洗衣日 |
[05:08] | I can manage. | 我能搞定 |
[05:10] | I had an idea I wanted to run by you. | 我有个想法 想听听你的意见 |
[05:12] | – What’s that? – That big kitchen of theirs got me thinking. | -什么想法 -他们家那个大厨房 |
[05:15] | I wouldn’t mind cooking in a real kitchen again. | 我挺想再在一个真正的厨房里做顿饭 |
[05:19] | Maybe we all pitch in | 也许咱俩都能加入 |
[05:22] | and cook dinner for hershel and his family tonight. | 今晚一起给赫谢尔和他的家人做顿晚餐 |
[05:26] | Kind of looking for things to keep my mind occupied. | 我只是找点事做 不让自己的脑袋闲着 |
[05:29] | After everything they’ve done for us, | 他们为我们付出了这么多 |
[05:31] | Seems like the least we could do. | 我们能做的好像只有这个 |
[05:34] | You mind extending the invitation? | 介意我多邀请几个人吗 |
[05:38] | Would just feel more right coming from you. | 我只是觉得经过你的同意比较好 |
[05:41] | How so? | 为什么这么想 |
[05:42] | You’re Rick’s wife. | 你是瑞克的妻子 |
[05:44] | It sort of makes you our unofficial first lady. | 这或多或少让你成了我们的”第一夫人”吧 |
[05:48] | Morning, guys. Let’s get going. | 大家早上好 我们开始行动吧 |
[05:49] | We’ve got a lot of ground to cover. | 我们要找的地方有很多 |
[05:53] | All right, everyone’s getting new search grids today. | 好了 今天每个人都有新的搜寻区域 |
[05:57] | If she made it | 如果她能跑到 |
[05:57] | as far as the farmhouse daryl found, | 达里尔发现的那个农舍那么远的话 |
[05:58] | She might have gone further east than we’ve been so far. | 也许她去了更往东点的地方 |
[06:01] | I’d like to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[06:03] | I know the area pretty well and stuff. | 我对这片地方非常熟悉 |
[06:05] | Hershel’s okay with this? | 赫谢尔同意吗 |
[06:06] | Yeah yeah. He said I should ask you. | 是的 同意了 他说我该问问你 |
[06:09] | All right then. Thanks. | 那好 谢谢你 |
[06:11] | Nothing about what Daryl found screams Sophia to me. | 我不觉得达里尔的发现和索菲亚有关 |
[06:14] | Anyone could have been holed up in that farmhouse. | 谁都可能躲在那个农舍里 |
[06:16] | Anybody includes her, right? | 那也包括她 对吗 |
[06:18] | Whoever slept in that cupboard | 睡在那个橱柜里的人 |
[06:20] | was no bigger than yay-high. | 身高只有这么点儿 |
[06:21] | It’s a good lead. | 这是条好线索 |
[06:22] | Maybe we’ll pick up her trail again. | 也许我们该再沿着她的足迹找 |
[06:23] | No maybe about it. I’m gonna borrow a horse, | 别也许了 我要借匹马 |
[06:25] | head up to this ridge right here, | 到那边的山脊去 |
[06:27] | take a bird’s-eye view of the whole grid. | 往这片地俯瞰一下 |
[06:28] | If she’s up there, I’ll spot her. | 如果她在那的话 我肯定能看到她 |
[06:29] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[06:31] | Maybe you’ll see your chupacabra up there too. | 没准你还能看到个吸血怪兽呢 |
[06:33] | – Chupacabra? – You never heard this? | -吸血怪兽 -你没听说过吗 |
[06:35] | Our first night in camp, | 我们住营地的第一天晚上 |
[06:37] | Daryl tells us that the whole thing reminds him | 达里尔说这让他想起有次去猎松鼠时 |
[06:40] | of a time when he went squirrel hunting and he saw a chupacabra. | 看见了只吸血怪兽的事 |
[06:43] | What are you braying at, jackass? | 想怎么着 混蛋 |
[06:46] | So you believe in a blood-sucking dog? | 这么说 你相信这世上有吸血狗存在 |
[06:48] | Do you believe dead people walking around? | 你相信死人能行走吗 |
[06:51] | Hey hey. Ever fire one before? | 等等 你以前用过枪没 |
[06:54] | Well, if I’m going out, I want one. | 如果我要出去的话 我得拿一个 |
[06:55] | Yeah, and people in hell want slurpees. | 是吗 地狱里的人还想喝思乐冰呢 |
[06:59] | Why don’t you come train tomorrow? | 明天你过来训练吧 |
[07:00] | If you’re serious, I’m a certified instructor. | 如果你是认真的 我可是个持证教练哦 |
[07:04] | For now he can come with us. | 现在他先跟着我们走 |
[07:05] | He’s yours to babysit then. | 那你负责做保姆看着他 |
[07:11] | All right, Andrea, T-dog, I want you guys… | 好了 安德莉亚 T仔 我要你们俩… |
[07:34] | Nice guitar. | 吉他不错 |
[07:36] | Dale found it on the highway. | 戴尔在高速上找到的 |
[07:40] | You know, we still have 11 condoms. | 知道吗 我们还有十一个避孕套 |
[07:43] | You see 11 condoms, | 你看到的是十一个套套 |
[07:45] | I see 11 minutes of my life I’m never getting back. | 我看到的是不堪回首的11分钟 |
[07:50] | It wasn’t that bad, was it? | 没那么糟吧 |
[07:51] | Look, I don’t even know if I like you. | 听着 我都不知道我是否喜欢你 |
[07:54] | But you’re thinking about it. | 但是你在思考这件事情 |
[07:57] | You should. | 你是该考虑考虑 |
[08:22] | You remember the name of that waitress at the Dairy Queen | 你还记得高中时 我们在DQ里遇到的 |
[08:24] | when we were in high school? | 那个女服务员的名字吗 |
[08:28] | I know you, Shane, well enough to know that there is only one | 我了解你 肖恩 我知道 |
[08:31] | sure-fire way of engaging you in a conversation, | 要想让你开口聊天 |
[08:34] | And that is to start | 就得先… |
[08:35] | asking you about girls you did in high school. | 问你在高中和女生们的风流史 |
[08:37] | I don’t want to, | 我也不想 |
[08:37] | but I’ll willing to do it if that’s what it takes. | 为了让你开口 逼不得已只能这样 |
[08:42] | Maryanne. | 玛丽安娜 |
[08:45] | I told you about her? | 我跟你提过她吗 |
[08:45] | In excruciating detail. | 说得很详细 简直是折磨人 |
[08:48] | Excruciating, my ass. | 折磨人 去你的 |
[08:50] | You used to live for those details back in the day. | 你以前就靠这些细节活着呢吧 |
[08:53] | I was impressionable. | 我那是近墨者黑 |
[08:56] | And I may have been living vicariously through you. | 或许我一直身临其境地活在你的世界里呢 |
[08:58] | Why wouldn’t you, | 为什么不呢 |
[09:00] | with my impressive list of accomplishments? | 感受着我那充满难忘成就的生活 |
[09:03] | I was an artist in his prime. | 我那时青春年少 精力旺盛 |
[09:07] | – A protege. – You mean prodigy. | -是个门徒 -你是想说奇才吧 |
[09:10] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[09:12] | Is prodigy what you call a young high school stud | 你把定期和三十岁的女人做爱的 |
[09:14] | that bangs 30-year-olds on the regular? | 性感高中小男孩定义为”奇才”吗 |
[09:16] | What 30-year-old were you banging in high school? | 你在高中上了哪个三十岁的女人 |
[09:22] | – The P.E. Teacher. – Mr. Daniels? | -体育老师 -是丹尼尔斯先生吗 |
[09:25] | Mrs. Kelly. | 是凯莉夫人好吗 |
[09:27] | The girls volleyball coach? Wan’t she married? | 女子排球的教练 她不是结过婚了吗 |
[09:30] | C’mon. | 得了吧你 |
[09:31] | You know what I just remembered? | 你猜我刚刚想到什么了 |
[09:33] | Why I never ask you about this stuff. | 为什么我从没问过你这些事 |
[09:36] | Why don’t we talk about your high school love life then, huh? | 怎么不说说你的高中恋爱史 |
[09:38] | Well, that’s a short conversation. | 没什么事好说的 |
[09:40] | – It may even already be over. – That right? | -或许已经说完了 -是吗 |
[09:43] | There was Holly, right? | 有个叫霍莉的 对吧 |
[09:45] | Nope, that was me too. | 不对 那也是我搞的女人 |
[09:47] | Then there was Sheila. That’s the one you lied to me about. | 有个叫希拉的 她的事你对我撒谎了 |
[09:50] | I never lied about sheila. | 我从没骗你有关希拉的事 |
[09:52] | I just got mixed up about what the bases meant. | 我只是把”满垒”的意思理解错了 |
[09:55] | Just so you know, a home run, that usually means a sexual act. | 如你所知 “全垒打”通常是指性行为 |
[09:59] | – That’s intercourse. – Yeah, I realize that now. | -就是性交 -我现在知道了 |
[10:01] | I think what you did was | 我觉得你做的事 |
[10:02] | more like a ground rule double or something. | 更像二垒打之类的 |
[10:04] | I’m aware of the judge’s ruling. | 我现在知道裁定规则了 |
[10:10] | Shouldn’t be talking about this stuff. | 不该谈这些的 |
[10:14] | That life, it’s gone and everyone in it. | 曾经的生活 曾经的人 都不复存在 |
[10:18] | Sheila. | 希拉 |
[10:20] | Maryanne. Mrs. Kelly. | 玛丽安娜 凯莉夫人 |
[10:23] | It’s like we’re old folk. | 就好像我们已经老了 |
[10:25] | All the people in our stories are all dead. | 我们故事中的所有主人公都死了 |
[10:26] | We can’t just forget them. | 我们不能就这样忘了他们 |
[10:29] | The hell we can’t. | 当然不行 |
[10:31] | It’s hard enough accepting what’s happened | 不深掘过去 还得忘记所发生的事 |
[10:33] | Without digging up the past. | 真的不容易 |
[10:35] | I’ll tell you what it is. | 我告诉你是什么吧 |
[10:37] | It’s nostalgia. | 是怀旧 |
[10:39] | It’s like a drug. | 这就像嗑药 |
[10:41] | Keeps you from seeing things the way they are. | 一直不让你看清真相 |
[10:43] | That’s a danger. You got people depending on you. | 那玩意很危险 还有很多人依赖着你呢 |
[10:45] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道这些吗 |
[10:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:51] | What are we doing? | 我们这是在干什么 |
[10:53] | You got every able body at your disposal | 你安排每个能派上用场的人 |
[10:54] | out scourging these woods | 翻遍树林找一个 |
[10:56] | for a little girl we both know is likely dead. | 你我心知肚明可能死了的小姑娘 |
[10:58] | You think we should abandon the search? | 你觉得我们该停止搜索 |
[10:59] | It’s not my call, is it? | 这事轮不到我来决定 对吧 |
[11:01] | I’m asking. I’m asking. | 我在征求你的意见 |
[11:04] | Survival, Rick. | 活下来是最重要 瑞克 |
[11:05] | It means making hard decisions. | 这就意味着要做出艰难的抉择 |
[11:07] | But you’ve got this knack. You spread us thinner and thinner. | 但你却有本事把我们越分越散 |
[11:10] | I’m trying to save lives here | 我在努力救人 |
[11:12] | and you’re out saving cats from trees. | 而你却忙着救树上的小猫 |
[11:14] | Is that what you think Sophia is, a cat in a tree? | 你这么想吗 索菲亚就好比树上的猫 |
[11:17] | Don’t do that, man. Don’t twist my words. | 别这样伙计 别歪曲我的本意 |
[11:18] | How many times we get called up | 有多少次我们被召集起来 |
[11:19] | to look for a missing child, man? | 寻找失踪的孩子 哥们 |
[11:21] | You got 72 hours. 72 hours, and after that | 你只有黄金七十二小时 七十二小时 |
[11:23] | You’re looking for a body. | 那以后我们就是在找尸体了 |
[11:24] | And that was before. | 就连这都是很久以前的事了 |
[11:26] | I mean you honestly think | 你真指望我们找到索菲亚的时候 |
[11:28] | we’re just gonna find Sophia alive? | 她还好好地活着吗 |
[11:29] | Are you that sure we won’t? | 你确定不会吗 |
[11:32] | We being completely honest? | 要我说实话 |
[11:33] | I’m counting on you to be. | 我正指望你实话实说呢 |
[11:35] | It’s math, man. | 这是数学问题 伙计 |
[11:37] | Love or not, Sophia, she only matters | 不管你喜不喜欢 索菲亚只有在 |
[11:39] | to the degree in which she don’t drag the rest of us down. | 不拖累其他人的情况下才值得一救 |
[11:45] | I thought you wanted honest. | 我还以为你想听实话呢 |
[11:48] | If we’d just moved on, man, | 如果当时我们继续前进 |
[11:49] | we’d be halfway to Fort Benning | 我们现在已经在去贝宁堡的路上了 |
[11:51] | right now and Carl wouldn’t have gotten shot. | 卡尔更不会受枪伤 |
[11:53] | You said so yourself. | 你自己也这么说过 |
[11:54] | But we’re out here, we’re risking lives. | 但我们还在野外寻找 冒着生命危险 |
[11:56] | Your own son almost died. | 你的亲生儿子差点因此送命 |
[11:58] | Otis, he paid that bill. | 奥蒂斯付出了生命的代价 |
[11:59] | What the hell are we still doing this for? | 我们在这里到底是为了什么 |
[12:00] | I had her in my hand, Shane. | 我当时牵着她 肖恩 |
[12:01] | She looked in my eyes | 她注视着我的双眼 |
[12:02] | And trusted me. I failed her. | 信任我 我却让她失望了 |
[12:05] | If I hadn’t, she wouldn’t be out here. | 如果不是这样 她根本不会逃亡在外 |
[12:07] | I think she’s still alive and I’m not– | 我相信她还活着 我不会… |
[12:09] | I’m not gonna write her off. | 我绝不会放弃她 |
[12:16] | It’s blue. | 蓝色的 |
[12:18] | It’s Andrea and T-dog. | 是安德莉亚和T仔的 |
[12:20] | Looks like we wandered into their grid. | 看样子我们晃悠到他们的地盘了 |
[13:37] | Sophia! | 索菲亚 |
[14:02] | Whoa. Easy easy. | 悠着点 悠着点 |
[14:43] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[17:35] | Mind your own business, Glenn. | 管好你自己的事 格伦 |
[17:38] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[17:43] | You can’t tell anybody, okay? | 别告诉任何人 求你了好吗 |
[17:53] | You haven’t told him yet? | 你还没告诉他 |
[18:11] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[18:19] | I just had a long talk with Shane. | 我和肖恩谈了很久 |
[18:25] | He wants to call off the search. | 他希望停止搜索 |
[18:28] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[18:31] | What if it was Carl? | 如果出事的是卡尔怎么办 |
[18:34] | Would you want us to keep looking? | 你希望我们继续找他吗 |
[18:35] | If it was Carl, yes I’d want to know one way or another. | 如果是卡尔 不论如何我都想知道 |
[18:37] | Shane says my good intentions | 肖恩说我的好意 |
[18:38] | are making us weaker, | 会削弱我们的力量 |
[18:40] | that I can’t make the hard decisions | 还说我不能替队伍做出 |
[18:41] | for the good of the group. | 有利却艰难的决定 |
[18:43] | They’re all hard decisions. | 哪个决定不艰难 |
[18:44] | But maybe I’m holding on to a way of thinking | 但我可能开始觉得 |
[18:46] | that doesn’t make sense anymore. | 那没有什么意义了 |
[18:48] | He says it’s math, basic survival– | 他说这是数学题 最要紧的是活下来 |
[18:50] | how much fuel, how much food, how much ammo. | 还有多少燃料 多少食物 多少弹药 |
[18:52] | Not much room in that equation for being soft. | 那等式里容不下丁点软弱 |
[18:56] | It’s pretty simple when you start thinking of life like that. | 当你这样看待生活的时候就容易多了 |
[18:58] | Hey. | 听我说 |
[18:59] | None of us were prepared to be living life this way. | 我们谁都没有准备好过这种生活 |
[19:02] | You are making the best decisions you can | 你用已掌握的信息做了你能做的 |
[19:04] | with the information you have. I don’t see soft in that. | 最棒的决定 你一点都不软弱 |
[19:08] | Mr. Grimes. My dad wants to talk to you. | 格兰姆斯先生 我爸爸想和你谈谈 |
[19:39] | Oh, come on. | 你行的 |
[19:40] | You’ve done half. Stop being such a pussy. | 你爬过一半了 别跟个娘们似的 |
[19:43] | Come on. | 加油 |
[20:10] | One of my horses is missing. | 我们少了一匹马 |
[20:13] | Did one of your people take it? | 你的人动过吗 |
[20:15] | I was given the impression you knew about that. | 我以为你知道呢 |
[20:17] | I did not. | 我并不知情 |
[20:21] | I’ll have a word with Daryl. | 我会和达里尔谈谈这事 |
[20:24] | And Jimmy? | 吉米呢 |
[20:26] | You took him out today. | 你今天带了他出去 |
[20:28] | Did he also give you the impression of my consent? | 你也让你以为我同意了吗 |
[20:31] | No, he said it outright. I took the boy at his word. | 不 他直接说的 我信了他的话 |
[20:33] | Jimmy is 17. | 吉米只有17岁 |
[20:35] | He’s not my kin but I am responsible for him. | 虽然他不是我家人 但我一样要负责任 |
[20:38] | These things need to be cleared with me. | 这些事情都要先征得我的同意 |
[20:41] | Sounds like we need to work on our communication. | 看来我们得好好沟通一下 |
[20:44] | What do you suggest? | 你有什么建议 |
[20:45] | Keep it simple. | 很简单 |
[20:47] | I’ll control my people, you control yours. | 我管我的人 你管你的 |
[21:33] | Why don’t you pull that arrow out, dummy? | 你为什么不把箭拔出来 笨蛋 |
[21:36] | You could bind your wound better. | 那样就能把伤口好好包起来 |
[21:39] | Merle. | 莫尔 |
[21:41] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[21:43] | You taking a siesta or something? | 你在午休吗 |
[21:45] | A shitty day, bro. | 今天走背运 老兄 |
[21:47] | Like me to get your pillow? | 要不要我给你拿个枕头来 |
[21:49] | – Maybe rub your feet? – Screw you. | -帮你挠挠脚 -去死吧 |
[21:53] | Huh-uh. You’re the one screwed from the looks of it. | 看起来你才是快死的那个 |
[21:56] | All them years I spent trying to make a man of you, | 我花了这么多年教你成为真正的男子汉 |
[21:59] | this is what I get? Look at you. | 这就是结果吗 看看你 |
[22:02] | Lying in the dirt like a used rubber. | 躺在泥里 像个用过的安全套 |
[22:04] | You’re gonna die out here, brother. | 你会死在这的 老弟 |
[22:07] | – And for what? – A girl. | -为了什么 -一个小姑娘 |
[22:12] | They lost a little girl. | 走丢了一个小姑娘 |
[22:14] | So you got a thing for little girls now? | 你现在对小姑娘感兴趣了吗 |
[22:17] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[22:18] | ’cause I noticed you ain’t out looking for old Merle no more. | 因为我发现你不再找老莫尔了 |
[22:21] | Tried like hell to find you, bro. | 我拼命地找过你 老哥 |
[22:23] | Like hell you did. You split, man. | 你才没有呢 你离开了 |
[22:26] | Lit out first chance you got. | 一有机会你就自己走了 |
[22:28] | You lit out. All you had to do was wait. | 离开的是你 当时你只要等下去就好 |
[22:32] | We went back for you. | 我们回去找过你 |
[22:34] | Rick and I, | 瑞克和我 |
[22:36] | We did right by you. | 我们回去救你 |
[22:37] | This the same Rick that | 这和那个把我拷在屋顶上的瑞克 |
[22:39] | cuffed me to the rooftop in the first place? | 是同一个人吗 |
[22:41] | Forced me to cut off my own hand? | 逼我不得不砍掉自己的手 |
[22:44] | This him we’re talking about here? | 我们说的是同一个人吗 |
[22:48] | You his bitch now? | 你成他的小弟了吗 |
[22:49] | I ain’t nobody’s bitch. | 我不是谁的小弟 |
[22:51] | You’re a joke is what you are, | 你现在就是个笑话 |
[22:53] | playing errand boy to a bunch of | 任这些娘娘腔 黑鬼和民主党人 |
[22:54] | pansy-asses, niggers and democrats. | 差遣 |
[23:00] | You’re nothing but a freak to them. | 对他们来说 你就是个怪胎 |
[23:02] | Redneck trash. | 乡巴佬 |
[23:05] | That’s all you are. | 这就是你 |
[23:06] | They’re laughing at you behind your back. | 他们在背后取笑你 |
[23:10] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道的 不是吗 |
[23:11] | I got a little news for you, son. | 我告诉你 老弟 |
[23:13] | One day they gonna scrape you off their heels | 总有一天 他们会把你蹬开 |
[23:16] | like you was dogshit. | 就好像你是一坨狗屎 |
[23:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:25] | They ain’t your kin, | 他们不是你的亲人 |
[23:28] | your blood. | 流着不一样的血 |
[23:31] | Hell, you had any damn nuts in that sack of yours, | 你要是有点脑子 |
[23:34] | you’d got back there and shoot your pal Rick in the face for me. | 就应该回去冲着瑞克来一箭 给我报仇 |
[23:40] | Now you listen to me. | 听我说 |
[23:43] | Ain’t nobody ever gonna care about you except me, little brother. | 除了我 没人会在乎你 小弟弟 |
[23:49] | Nobody ever will. | 没人会的 |
[23:52] | Come on, get up on your feet | 快来 站起来 |
[23:55] | before I have to kick your teeth in. | 别等着我把你牙踢掉 |
[25:16] | Son of a bitch was right. | 这个王八蛋说得对 |
[26:13] | Please, don’t feed the birds. | 你可别成为鸟的腹中餐 |
[26:24] | What’s the matter, Darylina? | 怎么了 小达里尔 |
[26:26] | That all you got in you? | 你就这点本事吗 |
[26:28] | Throw away that purse and climb. | 把包扔掉 赶紧爬上来 |
[26:30] | I liked it better when you was missing. | 你不在的时候我感觉比较好 |
[26:34] | Come on, don’t be like that. | 得了吧 别这样 |
[26:35] | I’m on your side. | 我和你是一伙的 |
[26:37] | Yeah? Since when? | 是吗 从什么时候开始 |
[26:38] | Hell, since the day you were born, baby brother. | 从你生出来开始 小弟弟 |
[26:41] | Somebody had to look after your worthless ass. | 虽然你没什么用 但总得有人照顾你 |
[26:44] | You never took care of me. | 你从来没有照顾过我 |
[26:46] | You talk a big game but you was never there. | 你说的很好听 但从来没真做过 |
[26:49] | Hell, you ain’t here now. Guess some things never change. | 你现在也一样不在 这些年来一直这样 |
[26:51] | Well, I’ll tell you what– | 我要告诉你的是 |
[26:54] | I’m as real as your chupacabra. | 我和你的吸血怪兽一样真实 |
[26:56] | I know what I saw. | 我清楚我看见了什么 |
[26:59] | And I’m sure them shrooms | 我相信这和你吃的毒蘑菇 |
[27:01] | you ate had nothing to do with it, right? | 没什么关系 对吧 |
[27:03] | You’d best shut the hell up. | 你最好闭嘴 |
[27:04] | Or what? | 要不然怎样 |
[27:06] | You’re gonna come up here and shut my mouth for me? | 你会上来帮我闭上嘴吗 |
[27:09] | Well, come on and do it then, | 好吧 那快来做啊 |
[27:11] | if you think you’re man enough. | 如果你够男人的话 |
[27:14] | Hey, kick off them damn high heels and climb, son. | 快把你的高跟鞋踢掉 爬上来 |
[27:21] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[27:21] | If I were you | 我要是你 |
[27:22] | I’d take a pause for the cause, brother. | 就会停下来想想自己怎么会落到这般田地 |
[27:24] | ’cause I just don’t think you’re gonna make it to the top. | 因为我觉得你爬不上来 |
[27:28] | Come on. Come on, little brother. | 快来呀 快来 小弟弟 |
[27:32] | Grab your friend Rick’s hand. | 抓住你朋友瑞克的手 |
[28:00] | Yeah, you’d better run. | 你最好跑得远远的 |
[28:07] | Oh yeah? I never thought I’d be so happy to see a potato. | 是吗 我从没想过我见到土豆会这么高兴 |
[28:12] | I’m just glad we’re not | 我只是很高兴 |
[28:13] | roasting squirrels over a fire in the woods. | 我们不用用火堆烤松鼠了 |
[28:16] | Thank you, patricia, | 谢谢 帕特里夏 |
[28:17] | so much for letting us into your house. | 非常感谢你让我们进屋 |
[28:19] | What’s this? | 这是在干什么 |
[28:20] | Lori and Carol are cooking dinner for us all tonight. | 洛莉和卡萝尔今晚为我们做晚餐 |
[28:22] | That’s the first I’ve heard of it. | 没人告诉我这件事 |
[28:24] | I didn’t think it was that big a deal. | 我觉得这没什么关系 |
[28:26] | They want to thank us for helping them. | 他们想要对我们的帮助表示感谢 |
[28:27] | We need to be setting clear boundaries with these people. | 我们应该和这些人划清界限 |
[28:31] | They’re getting a little too comfortable. | 他们过得有点太舒服了 |
[28:33] | It’s just dinner. | 只是一顿晚餐 |
[28:35] | What’s going on with you and the Asian boy? | 你和那个亚裔男孩怎么回事 |
[28:38] | Glenn. He’s a friend. | 他叫格伦 我们是朋友 |
[28:40] | I’d rather he wasn’t. | 我更希望他和你没关系 |
[28:42] | Bad enough I have to chase Beth and Jimmy around. | 我要管着贝丝和吉米就已经够糟糕的了 |
[28:45] | Well, you don’t have to chase me around. | 你不用管着我 |
[28:47] | I’m not 16. | 我又不是16岁的小孩 |
[28:48] | I know you’re not. | 我知道你不是 |
[28:49] | That’s why I’m counting on you to be the mature one. | 所以我指望你能成熟点 |
[28:53] | You know how I feel. | 你清楚我的感受 |
[28:55] | Please don’t make things harder than they need to be. | 请不要让事情变得比原本更糟糕 |
[28:59] | I’m a little old for us to be having this conversation. | 我已经长大了 你不用和我说这些 |
[29:05] | Don’t get close to them. | 不要和他们走得太近 |
[29:08] | They’re not going to be around forever. | 他们不会永远待下去的 |
[29:20] | What’s with the Annie Oakley routine? | 这位神枪手没事做了 |
[29:23] | I don’t want to wash clothes anymore, Dale. | 我不想再去洗衣服了 戴尔 |
[29:24] | I want to help keep the camp safe. | 我想帮忙放哨 |
[29:26] | Is that all right with you? | 有什么问题吗 |
[29:39] | Sorry. Just returning your book. | 抱歉 我只是来还你的书 |
[29:42] | Oh no, I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |
[29:47] | If I had known the world was ending, | 早知道这是世界末日 |
[29:48] | I’d have brought better books. | 我就会带些更好看的书 |
[29:57] | Dale, you think andrea’s on her period? | 戴尔 你说安德莉亚是不是到生理期了 |
[30:02] | I’m only asking ’cause it’s like all the women | 我这么问是因为好像所有女人 |
[30:04] | Are acting really weird. | 都举止怪异 |
[30:07] | And I read somewhere that when women | 我在哪里看到过说女人如果 |
[30:11] | spend a lot of time together, their cycles line up, | 常常在一起 她们生理期会同步 |
[30:13] | and they all get super crazy hormonal at the same time. | 然后就同时荷尔蒙大爆发 |
[30:19] | I’m gonna advise you | 我建议你 |
[30:22] | to keep that theory to yourself. | 这套理论自己知道就好 |
[30:25] | – Yeah. – Who else is acting weird? | -是啊 -还有谁行为怪异了 |
[30:32] | – Maggie. – Ah, Maggie. | -玛姬 -啊 玛姬 |
[30:36] | She started off being mean to me. | 她一开始对我很刻薄 |
[30:37] | Then she wanted to have sex with me. | 后来她想跟我嘿咻 |
[30:40] | And now she’s being mean to me again. | 现在又变得很刻薄 |
[30:42] | And I don’t even want to know what’s going on with Lori. | 至于洛莉我都懒得问她 |
[30:45] | What’s going on with Lori? | 洛莉又怎么了 |
[30:50] | Nothing. I don’t know. | 没什么 我不知道 |
[30:52] | All right, let’s take this back a step. | 好吧 回到刚才那一句 |
[30:56] | How do you know that Maggie wanted to have sex with you? | 你怎么知道玛姬想和你嘿咻 |
[31:05] | Oh, son, you didn’t. | 小伙子 你不是吧 |
[31:08] | Did it ever occur to you how her father might feel about this? | 你没想过她父亲会有什么反应吗 |
[31:13] | She’s 22. | 她都22岁了 |
[31:15] | And he is our host. | 可是他是这里的主人 |
[31:20] | He doesn’t know. | 他还不知道 |
[31:21] | Well, see that it stays that way. | 是啊 看他会不会一直蒙在鼓里 |
[31:25] | Jesus, Glenn, what were you thinking? | 天啊 格伦 你脑子秀逗了吧 |
[31:28] | I was thinking | 我当时想 |
[31:30] | That I might be dead tomorrow. | 可能明天我就挂了 |
[31:36] | Thanks for the book. | 谢谢借书给我 |
[31:37] | You’re right, it sucks. | 你说得对 这书超难看 |
[31:49] | Walker. Walker! | 行尸 行尸 |
[31:59] | Just the one? | 就一个吗 |
[32:05] | I bet I can nail it from here. | 我打赌我可以从这里干掉它 |
[32:07] | No no, Andrea. Put the gun down. | 别 安德莉亚 把枪放下 |
[32:11] | You’d best let us handle this. | 你最好让我们处理他 |
[32:13] | Shane, hold up. Hershel wants to deal with walkers. | 肖恩 等等 让赫谢尔处理行尸 |
[32:16] | What for, man? We got it covered. | 为什么 老兄 我们能搞定 |
[32:54] | – Andrea, don’t. – Back off, Dale. | -安德莉亚 不要 -边儿去 戴尔 |
[33:04] | Is that Daryl? | 那是达里尔吗 |
[33:07] | That’s the third time you’ve pointed that thing at my head. | 这是你第三次拿枪指着我的头 |
[33:10] | You gonna pull the trigger or what? | 你要开枪吗还是怎样 |
[33:17] | No! | 不 |
[33:26] | Rick! | 瑞克 |
[33:31] | What on earth’s going on out here? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[33:41] | – I was kidding. – Come on. | -我是开玩笑呢 -起来 |
[33:47] | Oh my god. | 我的天啊 |
[33:49] | Oh my god, is he dead? | 天啊 他死了吗 |
[33:51] | Unconscious. You just grazed him. | 他昏过去了 子弹只是擦伤了他 |
[33:54] | But look at him. What the hell happened? | 但你看他 他到底发生什么事了 |
[33:55] | He’s wearing ears. | 他戴着耳朵项链 |
[34:02] | Let’s keep that to ourselves. | 别让他们看到就行 |
[34:03] | Guys, isn’t this Sophia’s? | 兄弟们 这不是索菲亚的娃娃吗 |
[34:14] | I found it washed up on the creek bed right there. | 我在河床那里找到的 |
[34:16] | She must have dropped it crossing there somewhere. | 她一定是过河的时候弄掉的 |
[34:19] | Cuts the grid almost in half. | 她差不多走了那片地儿的一半路程 |
[34:21] | – Yeah, you’re welcome. – How’s he looking? | -不用客气 -他伤得怎么样 |
[34:23] | I had no idea we’d be going through the antibiotics so quickly. | 没想到抗生素会用得那么快 |
[34:28] | Any idea what happened to my horse? | 你知道我的马去哪里了吗 |
[34:30] | Yeah, the one who almost killed me? | 你说那匹差点要了我老命的马 |
[34:31] | If it’s smart, it left the country. | 它要是有能耐 早另觅高枝了 |
[34:33] | We call that one Nelly, as in nervous Nelly. | 我们叫它奈利 就是胆小鬼奈利的意思 |
[34:36] | I could have told you she’d throw you if you’d bothered to ask. | 如果你事先问我 我会告知你它会把你甩下 |
[34:40] | It’s a wonder you people have survived this long. | 你们这样莽撞还能活着真是奇迹 |
[34:50] | He’ll be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[34:53] | I hate to say it, but I’m with hershel on this one. | 虽然很难开口 但这次我同意赫谢尔 |
[34:57] | Can’t keep going out there, not after this. | 不能再这样出去了 特别是这次以后 |
[34:59] | You’d quit now? Daryl just risked his life | 你现在就想放弃? 达里尔才冒着生命危险 |
[35:02] | to bring back the first hard evidence we’ve had. | 带回来第一个确凿证据 |
[35:04] | That is one way to look at it. | 你是这么看的 |
[35:06] | The way I see it, daryl almost died today for a doll. | 在我看来 达里尔今天为个娃娃差点送命 |
[35:09] | Yeah, I know how you see it. | 对啊 我就知道你这么想 |
[35:17] | I’m not out to be a hard case. | 我不是冷酷无情 |
[35:18] | Just being realistic. | 只是想现实一点 |
[35:22] | He’s just got to start making the tough calls. | 他得开始做这种艰难的抉择 |
[35:25] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[35:27] | I may not agree with all of his choices, | 我也许并不赞同他所有做法 |
[35:30] | But I respect him. | 但我尊重他的决定 |
[35:31] | I know yours and mine | 我知道你和我的选择 |
[35:34] | And your way isn’t harder. | 你的选择并没那么难 |
[35:36] | It’s the easiest thing in the world | 世界上最容易的事 |
[35:38] | to cut our losses and to not help. | 就是撒手不去管别人死活 |
[35:40] | You keep telling yourself you’re | 你一直告诉自己 |
[35:41] | making the tough calls. You’re really just trying– | 在做艰难的抉择 其实你是想… |
[35:43] | The only thing I care about now in this world is you and carl. | 现在这世上我唯一关心的就是你和卡尔 |
[35:46] | So I apologize if I appear to be insensitive | 所以如果觉得我对别人视若无睹 |
[35:49] | to the needs of others, but you see | 我道歉 但是你也看到 |
[35:52] | I’ll do whatever it takes to keep the two of you safe. | 为了你俩的安全我愿意做任何事 |
[35:56] | Even abandoning a lost child? | 甚至是放弃一个迷路的孩子吗 |
[35:58] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[36:04] | My son and I are not your problem anymore, | 我和我儿子不再是你的问题 |
[36:06] | Or your excuse. | 或者借口了 |
[36:21] | – How’s he doing? – He’ll be fine. | -他怎么样了 -他会没事的 |
[36:25] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[36:28] | I shot Daryl. | 我向达里尔开枪 |
[36:36] | Don’t be too hard on yourself. | 别太苛责自己 |
[36:39] | We’ve all wanted to shoot Daryl. | 我们都曾想向达里尔开枪 |
[37:03] | Baby, what do I do? | 宝贝 我该怎么办 |
[37:09] | Dinner’s ready. You coming? | 晚餐准备好了 你来吗 |
[37:15] | – You need anything? – Huh-uh, I’ll be right there. | -需要帮助吗 -不用 我马上来 |
[37:57] | Does anybody know how to play guitar? | 谁会弹吉他 |
[38:02] | Dale found a cool one. | 戴尔找到把不错的 |
[38:05] | Somebody’s got to know how to play. | 应该有人会弹吧 |
[38:11] | Otis did. | 奥蒂斯会 |
[38:13] | Yes, and he was very good too. | 是啊 他还弹得很好 |
[39:02] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[39:05] | As good as I look. | 就是看起来的这样 |
[39:10] | I brought you some dinner. You must be starving. | 我带了晚餐给你 你一定饿坏了 |
[39:23] | Watch out, I got stitches. | 小心 我缝了针 |
[39:27] | You need to know something. | 我想告诉你 |
[39:30] | You did more for my little girl today | 你今天为我女儿做的事 |
[39:32] | Than her own daddy ever did in his whole life. | 比她父亲一生做的事都多 |
[39:37] | I didn’t do anything Rick or Shane wouldn’t have done. | 换了瑞克和肖恩也会这么做的 |
[39:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:43] | You’re every bit as good as them. | 你和他们都是好人 |
[39:46] | Every bit. | 都是好人 |
[41:42] | You weren’t supposed to see this. | 你不该看到这个的 |