| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:11] | Don’t look so worried. | 别太担心 | 
| [00:13] | It’s my job. | 这是我的活儿 | 
| [00:14] | No, it’s not. You’re a housewife. | 才不是呢 你是个家庭主妇 | 
| [00:18] | Yeah, punk? | 是吗 臭小子 | 
| [00:19] | You see my house around here? | 你在这儿看到我的房子了吗 | 
| [00:23] | A housewife. | 还家庭主妇呢 | 
| [00:30] | They don’t have a mother. | 它们没有妈妈 | 
| [00:33] | She might be somewhere else. | 也许她在别处 | 
| [00:35] | Maybe she got eaten. | 也许被吃掉了 | 
| [00:39] | Everything is food for something else. | 每样东西都是他人的食物 | 
| [03:01] | Could you be more obvious? | 你还能表现得再明显点儿不 | 
| [03:05] | Here, enjoy. | 拿着 尽情享用吧 | 
| [03:07] | Are you trying to buy my silence with fruit? | 你想用水果封我的口吗 | 
| [03:09] | Of course not. There’s also jerky. | 当然不止了 还有肉干 | 
| [03:11] | Will you please tell me why | 你能告诉我 | 
| [03:12] | your dad has a secret barn full of walkers? | 你爸的谷仓为啥挤满了行尸吗 | 
| [03:15] | – It’s creepy. – Shh. | -太可怕了 -小声点 | 
| [03:16] | – You know that, right? – Shh. | -你知道的 对吧 -别说了 | 
| [03:18] | Just trust me on this, okay? | 这件事上你要相信我 好吗 | 
| [03:20] | But I suck at lying. | 但是我不擅长说谎 | 
| [03:21] | I can’t even play poker. It’s too much like lying. | 我甚至不能玩扑克牌 跟说谎没两样 | 
| [03:24] | You have to keep this to yourself. | 别对别人说这事 | 
| [03:25] | You have to. Please. | 你必须这么做 求你了 | 
| [03:35] | Dale, here’s some peaches for you. | 戴尔 给你些桃子 | 
| [03:38] | Mm, thank you. | 谢谢啦 | 
| [03:40] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早啊 -早 | 
| [03:44] | – What’s up? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没咋 | 
| [03:47] | Nothing’s up. Why? | 啥事也没有 怎么了 | 
| [04:01] | Hey. | 在啊 | 
| [04:04] | This is not that great, but… | 这本书不怎么好看 但是… | 
| [04:11] | What, no pictures? | 咋了 因为没插图么 | 
| [04:13] | I’m so sorry. I feel like shit. | 抱歉 我感觉糟透了 | 
| [04:15] | Yeah, you and me both. | 是啊 我也是 | 
| [04:18] | I don’t expect you to forgive me, | 我不奢望你能原谅我 | 
| [04:19] | But if there’s anything I can do… | 但是 如果有任何我能做的事… | 
| [04:22] | You were trying to protect the group. | 你只是想保护大家 | 
| [04:24] | We’re good. | 我们没事 | 
| [04:31] | But hey, | 但是 | 
| [04:32] | shoot me again, and you’d best pray I’m dead. | 如果你再冲我开枪 最好祈祷我死了 | 
| [04:43] | What did Rick say? | 瑞克怎么说 | 
| [04:47] | You didn’t tell him? | 你没告诉他吗 | 
| [04:49] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [04:50] | But you have to. | 但是你必须得告诉他 | 
| [04:52] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 | 
| [04:54] | You need vitamins, medicine, | 你得补充维生素 药物 | 
| [04:56] | a nice pillow. | 还需要个舒服的枕头 | 
| [05:00] | Here. | 拿着 | 
| [05:02] | You can have my share. | 你把我的这份也吃了吧 | 
| [05:03] | Honey, I don’t want your food, okay? | 亲爱的 我不想要你的食物 行不 | 
| [05:04] | Eat. | 快吃 | 
| [05:05] | You need to eat. You’re too skinny. | 你必须得吃东西 你太瘦了 | 
| [05:09] | And if you’re not gonna let | 如果你不让瑞克照顾你 | 
| [05:10] | Rick take care of you, then someone has to. | 就必须得让别人照顾你 | 
| [05:14] | Lori, you have a medical condition. | 洛莉 你身体状况不太好 | 
| [05:20] | I’ll make another run into town. | 我会再去一次城里 | 
| [05:21] | Just tell me what you need. | 告诉我你还需要什么 | 
| [05:23] | I need you to be quiet about this. | 我要你保守秘密 | 
| [05:25] | All right? Please. | 行吗 求你了 | 
| [05:29] | Hey! Peach man. | 桃子男 | 
| [05:37] | The creek flows south, | 这条溪水往南流 | 
| [05:38] | past that farmhouse Daryl found. | 经过达里尔找到的那个农舍 | 
| [05:40] | Maybe Sophia dropped the doll there, | 也许索菲亚在这儿掉了娃娃 | 
| [05:42] | The current brought it downstream. | 然后水流把它带到了这里 | 
| [05:44] | So what, you think she | 这么说 你认为 | 
| [05:45] | took this road here and then she went north? | 她走了这条路 然后北上了? | 
| [05:47] | Yeah. What’s up that way? | 是的 那条路什么情况 | 
| [05:48] | A housing development. | 是个住宅开发区 | 
| [05:49] | It went in maybe 10 years ago. | 大概是十年前进驻那里的 | 
| [05:51] | Take a run up there after gun practice. | 射击练习结束后 去一趟那里 | 
| [05:53] | I’ll hold down the fort here, but take backup. | 我负责营地 但是你得找个人做后援 | 
| [05:55] | After what went down with daryl, | 达里尔出事后 | 
| [05:57] | I don’t want anyone going out alone. | 我不希望任何人单独行动 | 
| [05:58] | We stay in pairs. | 大家都得两人一组 | 
| [05:59] | I’ll take suggestions on a partner. | 我会考虑找个搭档 | 
| [06:01] | See how they do on the range, | 看看他们在靶场表现如何 | 
| [06:03] | then take your pick. | 再自己挑人吧 | 
| [06:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [06:20] | My binoculars. | 我的望远镜呢 | 
| [06:21] | Yeah yeah. | 哦对 在这儿 | 
| [06:29] | Okay, bye. | 好了 再见 | 
| [06:35] | We’d like to join you for gun training today. | 我们想参加今天的射击训练 | 
| [06:37] | Hershel’s been very clear. | 赫谢尔说的很清楚 | 
| [06:38] | I can’t involve any of you | 没经过他同意 | 
| [06:40] | in what we do without his okay. | 你们谁都不能加入我们 | 
| [06:41] | He doesn’t like it, but he consented. | 他虽然不情愿 但是答应了 | 
| [06:44] | Otis was the only one who knew guns. | 我们中只有奥蒂斯会用枪 | 
| [06:47] | Now that he’s gone, | 既然他不在了 | 
| [06:49] | we gotta learn to protect ourselves. | 我们得学会保护自己 | 
| [06:51] | Her father saw the sense in that. | 她父亲也是从这方面考虑的 | 
| [06:53] | No offense, but I’ll ask Hershel myself. | 无意冒犯 但我得去亲自问问赫谢尔 | 
| [06:56] | Dude, nice lid, man. | 伙计 帽子不错啊 | 
| [07:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [07:04] | I want to learn to shoot too. | 我也想学射击 | 
| [07:06] | Can you teach me? | 你能教我吗 | 
| [07:09] | Well, man, that’s– that’s up to your parents. | 伙计 这个得看你爸妈的意思 | 
| [07:13] | Can you talk to them? They’ll listen to you. | 你能跟他们讲吗 他们会听你的 | 
| [07:20] | We’ll see, okay? | 试试看吧 | 
| [07:24] | Hey. | 等下 | 
| [07:27] | Let me see what you’ve got there. | 让我看看你那儿是什么 | 
| [07:39] | How the hell did this happen? | 这到底是怎么回事 | 
| [07:42] | Well, it’s my fault. I let him into the R.V. | 都怪我 我让他进了房车 | 
| [07:45] | He said he wanted a walkie, that you sent him for one. | 他说他想到处走走 还说你同意了 | 
| [07:49] | So on top of everything else, he lied. | 所以总的来说 他撒谎了 | 
| [07:54] | What’s he thinking? | 他在想些什么 | 
| [07:55] | He wants to learn how to shoot. He asked me to teach him. | 他想学射击 让我教他 | 
| [07:58] | Now it’s none of my business, | 虽然这不关我事 | 
| [08:00] | But I’m happy to do it. It’s your call. | 但我很乐意教他 看你们的了 | 
| [08:03] | I’m not comfortable with it. | 我不赞成 | 
| [08:09] | Oh, don’t make me out to be the unreasonable one here. Rick? | 别让我唱黑脸好吗 瑞克 | 
| [08:13] | I know. I have my concerns too, but– | 我懂 我也有顾虑 但是 | 
| [08:15] | There’s no but. He was just shot. | 没什么但是 他才刚受了枪伤 | 
| [08:17] | He’s just back on his feet and he wants a gun? | 刚刚复原 现在却想拿枪 | 
| [08:20] | Better than him being afraid of ’em. | 总比他怕枪好 | 
| [08:23] | There are guns in camp for a reason. | 营地里有枪是有原因的 | 
| [08:24] | He should learn to handle them safely. | 他得学会怎样安全使用 | 
| [08:26] | I don’t want my kid walking around with a gun. | 我才不想我儿子拿着枪到处走 | 
| [08:28] | But how can you defend that? | 那你怎么辩解这事 | 
| [08:30] | You can’t let him go around without protection. | 你让他没有保护的情况下到处乱走 | 
| [08:32] | He’s as safe as he’ll ever be right here. | 他只要一直待这儿就很安全 | 
| [08:35] | Look, everything you’re saying | 听着 你说的一切 | 
| [08:36] | makes perfect sense. It feels wrong. | 都有道理 但感觉不妥 | 
| [08:39] | I mean I didn’t feel good | 我是说 之前他跟着你去林子里 | 
| [08:41] | about him following you out into the woods. | 我就有不祥的感觉 | 
| [08:43] | And I wish I’d said something. | 真后悔我什么都没说 | 
| [08:44] | I should’ve gone with my gut. | 我应该坚持的 | 
| [08:45] | He’s growing up, thank god. | 他在长大 老天保佑 | 
| [08:48] | We’ve got to start treating him more like an adult. | 我们得把他当成年人对待 | 
| [08:50] | Then he needs to act like one. | 那他也得表现得像个成年人啊 | 
| [08:52] | He’s not mature enough to handle a gun. | 他没成熟到能够用枪 | 
| [08:54] | I’m not gonna play with it, mom. | 我不会拿着玩的 妈妈 | 
| [08:56] | It’s not a toy. | 枪不是玩具 | 
| [08:57] | I’m sorry I disappointed you, | 抱歉我让你失望了 | 
| [08:59] | but I want to look for Sophia | 但是我想去找索菲亚 | 
| [09:01] | and I want to defend our camp. | 我想保护我们的营地 | 
| [09:03] | I can’t do that without a gun. | 不用枪我没法做到这些 | 
| [09:05] | Shane’s the best instructor I know. | 肖恩是我所知道最好的教练 | 
| [09:07] | I’ve seen him teach kids younger than Carl. | 我见过他教比卡尔还小的孩子 | 
| [09:22] | You will take this seriously | 你一定要认真对待 | 
| [09:24] | and you will behave responsibly. | 为自己的行为负责任 | 
| [09:26] | And if I hear from anyone in this camp | 如果有任何一个人和我说 | 
| [09:27] | that you’re not living up to our expectations– | 你做了我们不希望你做的事情 | 
| [09:29] | He won’t let you down. | 他不会让你失望的 | 
| [09:32] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [09:38] | Now if you’re gonna do this, you listen to Shane. | 如果你要这么做 就得听肖恩的指挥 | 
| [09:41] | – Okay, dad. – All right? You be careful. | -好的 爸爸 -好吗 要小心 | 
| [09:44] | – You coming? – I gotta help Dale | -你来吗 -我得去帮戴尔 | 
| [09:45] | clean the spark plugs on the R.V. | 清理房车上的火花塞 | 
| [09:47] | He said he’s gonna teach me mechanics. | 他说要给我讲讲机械原理 | 
| [09:48] | I should probably go look for him. | 我应该去找他 | 
| [09:50] | You found me. | 我在这 | 
| [09:55] | He’s a good learner. | 他是个好学生 | 
| [10:16] | Spark plugs, huh? | 火花塞 是吗 | 
| [10:19] | Want to tell me what’s going on? | 想告诉我怎么回事吗 | 
| [10:23] | You’re old. | 你年长 | 
| [10:24] | You’re– you know things. | 经验丰富 | 
| [10:27] | So. | 所以 | 
| [10:28] | What if somebody told you something | 如果有人告诉你某件事 | 
| [10:30] | that somebody else should know–? | 这件事另一个人应该知道 | 
| [10:33] | Glenn, stop being dramatic. Spit it out. | 格伦 别吞吞吐吐的 快说 | 
| [10:37] | There’s– there’s walkers in the barn | 谷仓里有行尸 | 
| [10:39] | and Lori’s pregnant. | 还有洛莉怀孕了 | 
| [10:52] | Hey, come on, man. Don’t give me that gangsta shit. | 拜托 别把自己当小马哥 | 
| [10:59] | Good work. | 漂亮 | 
| [11:03] | Don’t be discouraged. | 别灰心 | 
| [11:05] | You’ll hit the target eventually. | 你一定会打中的 | 
| [11:06] | Who says I didn’t hit my target? | 谁说我没打中 | 
| [11:20] | Try this one. It’s heavy. | 试试这把 要沉一些 | 
| [11:21] | You get better balance, twice the rounds. | 平衡性好些 增加一倍平衡力 | 
| [11:37] | I’d say she’s got the hang of it. | 她掌握门道了 | 
| [11:38] | I’d say she’s ready for the advanced class. | 够格学习高级课程 | 
| [11:42] | It might be worth your while | 其他人回去之后 | 
| [11:43] | after the rest of us head back to camp. | 我们再开始训练 | 
| [11:45] | Sure. Why not? | 好的 当然可以 | 
| [11:47] | – How’s it feeling? – I like the weight. | -感觉如何 -我喜欢它的重量 | 
| [11:51] | So you decided not to leave us. | 你决定不走了 | 
| [11:54] | Something change your mind? | 改变主意了吗 | 
| [12:01] | – Got it. – That’s a great shot. | -打中了 -非常棒 | 
| [12:12] | Nervous Nelly? | 胆小鬼奈利 | 
| [12:17] | She find her way home? | 它自己回来了 | 
| [12:20] | Found her in her stall this morning. | 今天早上在它的马圈里发现了它 | 
| [12:32] | I love your fields. | 我喜欢你的农场 | 
| [12:36] | Took a long walk this morning. | 今早我走了很长时间 | 
| [12:39] | I ended up by the barn. | 最后走到了谷仓 | 
| [12:46] | I heard the moans. | 我听见了行尸的声音 | 
| [12:49] | That’s unfortunate. | 那真不幸 | 
| [12:51] | I’m sure you have your reasons for keeping this a secret. | 我相信你保守这个秘密肯定有原因 | 
| [12:54] | I saw the broadcasts before they stopped, | 电视广播停止前 我一直在看 | 
| [12:57] | saw the irrational fear, the atrocities, | 看到了人们疯狂的恐惧 残忍 | 
| [13:00] | like the incident at my well. | 就像井边那件事 | 
| [13:03] | We put down a walker. | 我们杀了一个行尸 | 
| [13:06] | You killed a person. | 你们杀的是人 | 
| [13:09] | Well, if you watched the same broadcasts I did, | 如果你看的电视广播和我看的一样 | 
| [13:13] | You saw walkers attack, | 你应该看到行尸在袭击人类 | 
| [13:15] | kill. They’re dangerous. | 残杀人类 他们很危险 | 
| [13:18] | A paranoid schizophrenic is dangerous too. | 偏执性精神病也很危险 | 
| [13:21] | We don’t shoot sick people. | 我们不杀害病人 | 
| [13:23] | With all due respect, | 无意冒犯 | 
| [13:25] | you are cut off from the outside world here. | 但是你不了解外面的情况 | 
| [13:28] | But I’ve seen people that I cared about | 我亲眼见过我在乎的人死去 | 
| [13:31] | die and come back, | 变成了行尸 | 
| [13:33] | and they’re not people. | 他们不是人 | 
| [13:36] | My wife and stepson | 我妻子和继子 | 
| [13:40] | are in that barn. | 就在那个谷仓里 | 
| [13:44] | They’re people. | 他们是人 | 
| [13:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [13:52] | Let me help. | 让我帮忙 | 
| [13:53] | I’ll speak to Rick. He’s a good man. | 我会和瑞克谈谈的 他是个好人 | 
| [13:57] | We can make the barn more secure, keep everybody safe. | 我们可以加固谷仓 让大家更安全 | 
| [14:00] | The barn is secure. | 谷仓很安全 | 
| [14:03] | Keep this to yourself if you want to help. | 你想帮忙的话 不要告诉别人 | 
| [14:07] | Rick is a man of conscience, | 瑞克心地善良 | 
| [14:08] | but are you so sure about everyone in your group? | 但你确定所有你们的人都是这样吗 | 
| [14:23] | Afternoon. | 下午好 | 
| [14:27] | I take it your boy did well. | 我想你孩子恢复得不错 | 
| [14:32] | Not bad, actually. | 挺好 真的 | 
| [14:34] | Be grateful you don’t have a daughter. | 你真应该庆幸自己没有女儿 | 
| [14:36] | If only things were as simple as wanting to shoot. | 要是所有的事都像想去射击一样简单就好了 | 
| [14:40] | Carl’s getting that chance, thanks to you. | 卡尔有这样的机会 多亏了你 | 
| [14:43] | And I’m eternally grateful | 我永远感激你对我们的帮助 | 
| [14:45] | for what you did and your hospitality. | 和盛情款待 | 
| [14:47] | We’ll earn our keep. | 我们会干好我们的活 | 
| [14:49] | I appreciate that, but with Carl getting better, | 我很感谢 但是卡尔身体越来越好 | 
| [14:52] | I imagine you’ll be moving on soon– | 我想你们也该动身了 | 
| [14:57] | Fort Benning, I hear. | 听说你们要去本宁堡 | 
| [15:20] | – Still a virgin. – The target’s too small. | -没中 -目标太小了 | 
| [15:21] | Come on, that’s crap. Half-hour ago | 得了 别废话 半小时前 | 
| [15:24] | I saw you nail a bull’s-eye at 25′. | 我亲眼见你射中了25尺外的靶心 | 
| [15:26] | It wasn’t moving. | 那个目标静止不动 | 
| [15:27] | You think a walker’s gonna hold still for you? | 你以为行尸会站在那里等你打吗 | 
| [15:29] | Focus and reload, go again. | 专心点 装上子弹 再来一次 | 
| [15:38] | Uh-oh, did I piss you off? | 我让你生气了吗 | 
| [15:40] | Come on, girl, you’ve got walkers all around you. | 快点 姑娘 你周围都是行尸 | 
| [15:42] | They’re the woods. They’re in the R.V. | 树林里 房车里 | 
| [15:44] | You’re gonna need more than a damn screwdriver. | 你需要的不只是螺丝刀 | 
| [15:45] | – Stop badgering me. – You’re too damn emotional. | -别扰乱我 -你太情绪化了 | 
| [15:48] | You need to shut it down. Take all that guilt, | 你得关闭自己的感觉 不要内疚 | 
| [15:51] | take that fear, that being pissed off, take it out. | 不要恐惧 不要生气 统统不要 | 
| [15:53] | Right, ’cause you’re so calm. | 对 你很平静 | 
| [15:55] | See that? See, I can be pissed off. | 看到了吗 我可以很生气 | 
| [15:58] | I could be whistling “Dixie” and I’ll always hit the target. | 我哼着迪克西也能打中目标 | 
| [16:00] | But you, god, you shoot like a damn girl. | 但是你 老天 就像个小姑娘 | 
| [16:04] | You stand here and you point your weapon. | 你站在这 拿枪指着行尸 | 
| [16:06] | Point like you point your finger. Do not think about it. | 就像用你自己的手一样 什么都不要想 | 
| [16:08] | I’m talking about muscle memory, girl– | 我说的是肌肉记忆 姑娘 | 
| [16:10] | Muscle memory. | 肌肉记忆 | 
| [16:12] | Now go on, shoot that son of a bitch. | 接着来 快打那个王八蛋 | 
| [16:14] | He’s coming for you! He’s 10 feet away! | 他过来了 离你只有10尺 | 
| [16:16] | He’s 9 feet– he’s 5 feet away! | 9尺 只有5尺远了 | 
| [16:18] | Right there, that’s the walker that got Amy. | 就在那 就是那个行尸抓到了艾米 | 
| [16:19] | Now you shoot that son of a bitch! Shoot him! | 快打那个王八蛋 快打 | 
| [16:42] | Hershel expects us to leave? | 赫谢尔想让我们离开这 | 
| [16:49] | Does anybody else know? | 其他人知道这件事吗 | 
| [16:52] | Not yet. | 还不知道 | 
| [16:56] | – Were you gonna tell me? – Of course. | -你打算告诉我吗 -当然 | 
| [16:58] | When? How long have you known? | 什么时候 你知道多久了 | 
| [17:01] | Not long. You don’t need to worry about this. | 没多久 你不用担心这事 | 
| [17:03] | How can you expect me not to worry? We have shelter here | 我怎么可能不担心 这是我们的避难所 | 
| [17:06] | and food and water and medical care. | 有食物 水 还有医生照顾 | 
| [17:08] | I’ve been talking with Hershel. It’s not carved in stone. | 我和赫谢尔说过了 这不是板上钉钉的事 | 
| [17:10] | He thinks it is. | 他觉得是 | 
| [17:12] | We have to fix this. | 我们不能离开这 | 
| [17:14] | People are settling in here. They’ll be devastated. | 大家都习惯这的生活了 他们会吓坏的 | 
| [17:16] | I know. I’m working on it. | 我知道 我在处理 | 
| [17:18] | Maybe I can talk to him too and plead our case. | 也许我可以和他谈谈 求求情 | 
| [17:19] | No, things are uneasy. The best thing right now | 不 不是那么简单 现在我们能做的 | 
| [17:21] | is to give Hershel some space. | 就是给赫谢尔留些空间 | 
| [17:26] | Don’t look at me like that. | 不要这样看着我 | 
| [17:29] | Like what? | 什么样 | 
| [17:30] | Like you’re scared. Like you don’t trust me. | 好像你很害怕 你不信任我 | 
| [17:32] | I can take it from everyone else, but not from you. | 其他人这样我能接受 但你不行 | 
| [17:35] | I don’t understand how you could keep | 我不明白 | 
| [17:36] | something like this from me. | 这事你为什么要瞒着我 | 
| [17:40] | Carl’s barely on his feet. And Sophia’s missing. | 卡尔刚能下床 索菲亚也还没有找到 | 
| [17:43] | And Daryl and T-dog are hurt. How can we leave? | 达里尔和T仔都受了伤 我们怎么能走 | 
| [17:46] | It’s not what I want either, but if we have to go, | 我也不想离开这 但是如果我们必须得走 | 
| [17:49] | I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure | 无论怎样我都要保证 | 
| [17:51] | You and carl are okay. | 你和卡尔没事再说 | 
| [17:53] | We’ll get by. We will. | 我们会挺过去 会的 | 
| [18:00] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [18:14] | Come on, let me give you a lift. | 上来吧 让我载你一程 | 
| [18:15] | My feet work just fine. | 我的脚好的很 | 
| [18:30] | Look, I’m just trying to get you rattled, | 我只是想吓吓你 | 
| [18:32] | Give you an idea | 让你知道 | 
| [18:34] | What it’s like when the shits starts to fly. | 乱世浮萍是什么感觉 | 
| [18:36] | Is that an apology? | 这是道歉吗 | 
| [18:39] | I crossed the line when I brought amy into it. | 我不该提起艾米 我越线了 | 
| [18:42] | Yeah, it’s an apology. | 对 我是在向你道歉 | 
| [18:44] | You’re a real dick sometimes. | 有时候你就是个混蛋 | 
| [18:46] | Yeah, I acknowledge that. I’ll tell you what: | 我知道 听我说 | 
| [18:50] | I’ve got a lead on sophia. I’m gonna go check it out. | 我找到个关于索菲亚的线索 准备去查看下 | 
| [18:53] | Why don’t you come with me, be my backup? | 跟我一起去 做我的后援怎么样 | 
| [19:45] | My wife was pregnant once. | 我妻子曾经有过一次身孕 | 
| [19:49] | She miscarried | 结果流产了 | 
| [19:51] | And we didn’t try again after that. | 之后我们就没再试过要孩子 | 
| [19:55] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [19:56] | The thing that I remember most | 而我记得最清楚的是 | 
| [19:58] | Is how nauseated she became | 她一闻到肉味 | 
| [20:02] | At the smell of cooking meat. | 就会觉得无比恶心 | 
| [20:05] | And she was a meat-eating gal– my wife, | 我妻子可是最喜欢吃肉的人啊 | 
| [20:09] | But with the pregnancy– | 然而一怀孕… | 
| [20:12] | That thanksgiving, | 那个感恩节 | 
| [20:15] | The turkey– | 火鸡的味道… | 
| [20:18] | She couldn’t be in the house | 整整两天她都不能待在家里 | 
| [20:20] | For two days until it was aired out, | 直到味儿都散了 | 
| [20:23] | Poor thing. | 可怜的老婆 | 
| [20:25] | Glenn told you? | 是格伦告诉你的吗 | 
| [20:26] | What did you expect? The boy has no guile. | 你以为是谁 这娃可没有坏心眼 | 
| [20:31] | I haven’t told Rick. | 我还没告诉瑞克 | 
| [20:35] | I can’t. | 说不出口 | 
| [20:36] | Because of Shane? | 和肖恩有关吗 | 
| [20:40] | Was it that obvious? | 有那么明显吗 | 
| [20:41] | No no, I don’t think anyone knew. | 不 我觉得没人知道 | 
| [20:44] | I didn’t, not for sure. | 我之前也不确定 | 
| [20:46] | Look, I thought my husband was dead. | 我以为我丈夫死了 | 
| [20:52] | And I felt like I died with him. | 当时觉得自己好像和他一起死掉了 | 
| [20:54] | And I– | 然后 | 
| [20:56] | I wanted to feel something– anything. | 我想找到活着的感觉 什么都行 | 
| [21:01] | And now I hate myself for it. | 可是现在我恨死自己这么做了 | 
| [21:03] | And the baby? | 也恨肚里的孩子吗 | 
| [21:06] | It’s Rick’s. | 孩子是瑞克的 | 
| [21:08] | None of the rest of it matters. | 除了这点其他的都没什么意义了 | 
| [21:10] | Then what’s your concern? | 那你为什么还担心 | 
| [21:13] | Memories are what keep me going now. | 现在是回忆让我继续坚持 | 
| [21:16] | Memories of what life used to be. | 过去生活的那些美好记忆 | 
| [21:19] | And I– | 我 | 
| [21:20] | I’ve got a deep well to draw on. | 我还有半辈子的美好记忆支撑着我 | 
| [21:22] | I still remember joy. | 还记得欢乐的模样 | 
| [21:24] | But I think carl’s well is already running dry. | 但是恐怕卡尔已经没什么可回忆的了 | 
| [21:27] | And this baby– | 而肚里的这个孩子 | 
| [21:29] | The baby won’t have any good memories at all, | 它根本就不会有美好的记忆 | 
| [21:30] | Only fear and pain. | 只有恐惧和疼痛 | 
| [21:33] | You can’t think like that. | 你不能这么想 | 
| [21:36] | We can still find joy | 我们仍然能找到欢乐 | 
| [21:39] | And we can still take strength from each other. | 仍然能从彼此的身上找到力量 | 
| [21:42] | Do you really think this baby has a chance, | 你真的认为这个孩子能有机会 | 
| [21:44] | That it could grow up and live a happy life? | 长大成人并且过上幸福快乐的生活吗 | 
| [21:48] | Look me in the eye and tell me | 看着我的眼睛告诉我 | 
| [21:49] | That my baby will grow up to be your age | 我的孩子能够活到你这把年纪 | 
| [21:54] | And die happy. | 并且快乐的离开这个世界 | 
| [21:57] | Tell me. Tell me you believe that. | 说啊 告诉我你坚信这一点 | 
| [22:18] | I’m sorry. I’m– it just came out. And it was dale. | 对不起 我 说漏了嘴 好在是戴尔 | 
| [22:20] | It’s okay. I never should have put you in that position. | 没事 我不该让你为难 | 
| [22:25] | I’ve been thinking about what you said | 你说我需要帮助的事 | 
| [22:28] | About needing help. | 我考虑过了 | 
| [22:29] | And you’re right that I do. | 你说的对 我真的需要帮助 | 
| [22:31] | Name it. Yeah. | 帮什么忙都行 真的 | 
| [22:33] | If you’re still willing to make a run into town for me… | 如果你还愿意为我进次城 | 
| [22:35] | I’m your man. | 我随叫随到 | 
| [22:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [22:41] | It’s okay. It’s not a big deal really. | 别客气 小菜一碟 真的 | 
| [22:51] | You didn’t have to come. | 你没必要跟我来 | 
| [22:53] | You could hate me from a distance. | 你可以远距离恨我 | 
| [22:58] | Please say something. | 拜托你开开金口 | 
| [23:09] | – Maggie, I– – I asked for your trust and you betrayed it. | -玛姬 我… -我让你信任我 你却背叛了它 | 
| [23:13] | Now my dad’s pissed at me. | 现在我爸生我的气了 | 
| [23:16] | Your turn. | 你说吧 | 
| [23:22] | So your dad thinks they’re sick? | 你爸认为他们生病了? | 
| [23:26] | You agree with that? | 你认同这种说法吗 | 
| [23:28] | Even after what you saw at the well? | 即使在井边事件之后还这么认为吗 | 
| [23:29] | I’m not sure what I saw at the well. | 我不确定当时在井边看到了什么 | 
| [23:31] | Yes, you are. | 不 你确定 | 
| [23:37] | Look, if you’d seen Atlanta, | 听着 如果你去过亚特兰大 | 
| [23:38] | You would not have a barn full of walkers. | 你就不会圈一谷仓的行尸了 | 
| [23:41] | I wish you’d stop calling them that. | 我希望你能停止这么叫他们 | 
| [23:46] | What do you call them? | 那你怎么称呼他们 | 
| [23:47] | Mom, | 妈妈 | 
| [23:50] | Shawn, | 沙恩 | 
| [23:51] | Mr. And mrs. Fischer, Lacey, Duncan. | 费希尔先生 费希尔太太 莱茜 邓肯 | 
| [24:01] | What does she want now? | 她这次又想要什么 | 
| [24:04] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 | 
| [24:10] | So when one of them asks you to keep your mouth shut… | 所以当他们中的一个人让你保密时 | 
| [24:14] | Crawl out of my butt | 求你别墨迹了 | 
| [24:16] | And help me look, please. | 赶紧帮我找吧 | 
| [24:23] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你玩我呢吧 | 
| [25:08] | No! | 不 | 
| [25:09] | No! No! | 不 不 | 
| [25:11] | Glenn! | 格伦 | 
| [25:13] | – Maggie! – Glenn, help me! | -玛姬 -格伦 救我 | 
| [25:17] | Help! Glenn! | 格伦 救我 | 
| [25:20] | Get it off me! Help! | 把他弄走 救命 | 
| [25:31] | Did it get you? Did it bite you? | 它伤着你了吗 咬到你没 | 
| [25:39] | Glenn. | 格伦 | 
| [26:46] | We’re gonna have to go house to house. | 我们得挨家挨户找 | 
| [26:48] | We’ll start at the far end and we’ll work our way back. | 从最远一家开始 然后往回找 | 
| [26:51] | If Sophia got this far, she has a real shot, | 要是索菲亚能走到这 活着的机会就很大 | 
| [26:53] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [26:58] | Hey! We got your stuff. | 喂 我们拿到了你要的东西 | 
| [27:00] | Maggie, hang on, please. | 玛姬 等下 求你 | 
| [27:03] | Come on in here. | 到里面来 | 
| [27:04] | Why? Nothing to hide. We got your special delivery right here. | 为什么 别藏着掖着 你的特快专递在这里 | 
| [27:06] | We got your lotion, got your conditioner, | 你要的乳液 护发素 | 
| [27:10] | – Your soap opera digest. – Maggie. | -你的肥皂剧杂志 -玛姬 | 
| [27:11] | Next time you want something, get it your damn self. | 下次你想要什么东西 你他妈的自己去 | 
| [27:13] | – We’re not your errand boys. – Honey, I– | -我们不是你跑腿的 -亲爱的我 | 
| [27:17] | And here’s your abortion pills. | 还有这是你的打胎药 | 
| [27:35] | – That was not cool. – Which part? | -那件事做的不太对 -哪件事不对 | 
| [27:37] | The part where that bitch almost got us killed? | 那个贱人差点让我俩送命的事吗 | 
| [27:42] | I should’ve gone alone. | 我应该自己去 | 
| [27:44] | If you want to blame anybody, blame me. | 如果你想怪谁的话 就怪我吧 | 
| [27:45] | Right, take the blame. | 是啊 把错揽到自己身上 | 
| [27:47] | You know, for a smart guy, you’re really stupid. | 知道吗 作为一个聪明人你真是笨到家了 | 
| [27:52] | Okay, I’m confused, | 好吧 我有点糊涂了 | 
| [27:54] | Because I think you just | 因为我以为你刚 | 
| [27:54] | paid me a compliment, but you made it s– | 称赞了我 可是听起来又 | 
| [28:04] | I’ve already lost three of the people | 我已经失去了这世界上 | 
| [28:06] | That I care about most in this world. | 我最在乎的三个人 | 
| [28:08] | – Maggie– – shut up. | -玛姬 -闭嘴 | 
| [28:10] | You’re smart. You’re brave. | 你人聪明 又勇敢 | 
| [28:12] | You’re a leader. But you don’t know it. | 你是个领袖 但是你自己不知道 | 
| [28:14] | And your friends don’t want to know it. | 而你的朋友不想知道这点 | 
| [28:16] | They’d rather have you fetching peaches. | 他们更愿意让你去找桃子 | 
| [28:18] | There’s a dead guy in the well? Send glenn down. | 井里有个行尸 让格伦下去 | 
| [28:22] | You’re walker bait. | 你是钓行尸的诱饵 | 
| [28:23] | I can’t take you becoming one of them. | 我不想看你变成像他们一样 | 
| [28:36] | Sophia? | 索菲亚 | 
| [28:38] | Anyone? | 有人吗 | 
| [28:46] | Sophia? | 索菲亚 | 
| [29:01] | They walled off the hallway? | 他们用墙把走廊隔开了是吗 | 
| [29:02] | They tried to make a stand here. | 他们尝试留在这里 | 
| [29:28] | Sophia? | 索菲亚 | 
| [30:02] | She was never here, | 她没来过这儿 | 
| [30:05] | Was she? | 对吧 | 
| [30:08] | I don’t know how to tell Carol this was another dead end. | 我不知该怎么告诉卡萝尔线索又断了 | 
| [30:13] | Come on, let’s move. | 快点 快走 | 
| [30:22] | Cover that street. I’ll clear the car. | 你负责街上的行尸 我负责车周围的 | 
| [30:39] | Oh shit. | 糟了 | 
| [30:46] | Focus now. Clear the jam. Focus. | 集中精神 把枪弄好 集中精神 | 
| [31:01] | – Are you kidding me? – I got your back. Go. | -你开什么玩笑啊 -有我呢 放心杀吧 | 
| [31:15] | Andrea, Andrea, let’s go. | 安德莉亚 安德莉亚 快走 | 
| [31:18] | Come on. | 快 | 
| [31:25] | Andrea, come on. | 安德莉亚 快点 | 
| [31:39] | The blood on Maggie’s shirt– | 玛姬衣服上有血 | 
| [31:41] | She was attacked. | 她被袭击了 | 
| [31:43] | Are you guys all right? How bad was it? | 你们没事吧 情况严重吗 | 
| [31:47] | It was pretty close. | 险些没命 | 
| [31:48] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [31:49] | I should never have asked you to go. | 我不该叫你去的 | 
| [31:52] | I offered. | 我自愿的 | 
| [31:53] | I thought the town was safe, but if you hadn’t come back– | 我以为镇里很安全 可如果你们回不来 | 
| [31:56] | But we did. I always do. | 可我们回来了 我总能脱险 | 
| [32:05] | The morning-after pills– will they even work? | 那些紧急避孕药有效吗 | 
| [32:08] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [32:11] | And I don’t know if I want them to. | 我不知道自己是否希望它们有效 | 
| [32:13] | Then I got these too, | 我还弄了些这个 | 
| [32:15] | Just in case. | 以防万一 | 
| [32:24] | Prenatal vitamins. | 产前维生素 | 
| [32:28] | That’s a hell of a choice. | 这事太难决定了 | 
| [32:32] | I’m glad it’s not mine. | 幸好我不用想这种事 | 
| [32:38] | Lori, we’re friends, aren’t we? | 洛莉 我们是朋友 对吧 | 
| [32:43] | With everything we’ve been through– yeah. | 经历了这么多 我们当然是朋友 | 
| [32:46] | I can’t tell you what to do. | 我没法教你怎么做 | 
| [32:47] | I could never tell you something like that. | 这种事我没法教你 | 
| [32:51] | But your choice– | 但这件事 | 
| [32:56] | Maybe you shouldn’t make it alone. | 也许你不该私自下决定 | 
| [33:30] | Come on then. | 放马来吧 | 
| [33:33] | Get over here. Get over here. | 快上来 快上来 | 
| [35:04] | Anything? | 有发现吗 | 
| [35:07] | Not today. | 还没有 | 
| [35:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [35:09] | We’ll cover more ground tomorrow. | 我们明天会搜索更多地方 | 
| [35:14] | What happened out there? | 你们碰上什么事了 | 
| [35:16] | Um, I– | 我呃 | 
| [35:18] | – The place was overrun. – Yeah. | -那地方丧尸暴走了 -是啊 | 
| [35:23] | Let’s go get you cleaned up. | 去洗洗干净吧 | 
| [35:35] | Shane, shane, | 肖恩 肖恩 | 
| [35:38] | I was thinking, you’ve got that nice new ride of yours, | 我在想 你给自己弄了台新车 | 
| [35:41] | plenty of fuel, more than enough for you to get far from here. | 装满了油 足够让你远走高飞了 | 
| [35:45] | What, you telling me to leave? | 怎么 你要我走吗 | 
| [35:46] | I know you’ve been planning to. | 我知道你有此计划 | 
| [35:48] | Maybe now is a good time. | 也许现在正是时机 | 
| [35:51] | Is this about Andrea? | 是因为安德莉亚吗 | 
| [35:54] | I’m looking out for the group. | 我是为了大家着想 | 
| [35:56] | You think the group would be better off without me, Dale? | 戴尔 你觉得没了我 大家会过得更好是吗 | 
| [36:00] | Why don’t you tell that to Rick or Lori? | 你怎么不跟瑞克和洛莉说去 | 
| [36:01] | Their boy would be dead if I hadn’t put my ass on the line. | 要不是老子 他们的儿子早没命了 | 
| [36:04] | And Otis’s. | 还有奥蒂斯 | 
| [36:08] | You’ve been vague about that night, about what happened. | 你对那晚发生的事一直含糊其辞 | 
| [36:15] | Otis died a hero. | 奥蒂斯是英勇牺牲的 | 
| [36:17] | So you’ve said. | 这话你说过 | 
| [36:17] | A little boy lived because of what went down that night. | 正是那晚的牺牲 才挽救了一个孩子 | 
| [36:21] | I think you ought to show some gratitude. | 我觉得你应该心存感恩 | 
| [36:23] | – I wasn’t there. – No, man, you weren’t. | -我当时不在场 -是啊 你根本不在 | 
| [36:25] | But I was the time that you raised your gun on Rick. | 不过你用枪指着瑞克时 我可看得一清二楚 | 
| [36:28] | – Come on. Jesus. – You had him in your sights | -拜托 老天 -你清楚地看到是他 | 
| [36:30] | And you held him there. | 而你却用枪指着他 | 
| [36:36] | I know what kind of man you are. | 我知道你是什么样的人 | 
| [36:43] | You think I’d shoot Rick? | 你以为我会朝瑞克开枪吗 | 
| [36:47] | That is my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 | 
| [36:50] | That’s the man that I love. | 我爱这兄弟 | 
| [36:51] | I love him like he’s my a brother. | 就像爱自己的亲兄弟一样 | 
| [36:55] | You think that’s the kind of man I am? | 你以为我是那种人吗 | 
| [36:57] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [36:58] | Well, maybe we ought to just think that through. | 那也许我们得想想清楚 | 
| [37:00] | Say I’m the kind of man | 如果说我是那种 | 
| [37:02] | Who’d gun down his own best friend. | 会杀自己最好的朋友的人 | 
| [37:05] | What do you think I’d do to some guy that I don’t even like | 如果我不喜欢的人开始指控我 | 
| [37:08] | when he starts throwing accusations my way? | 你觉得我会怎么做 | 
| [37:10] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 | 
| [38:20] | Is there something you need to tell me? | 你有什么事需要告诉我吗 | 
| [38:24] | We can’t leave. I’m pregnant. | 我们不能走 我怀孕了 | 
| [38:26] | Are you? | 是吗 | 
| [38:30] | I threw them up. | 我吐出来了 | 
| [38:38] | You can yell if you want. | 你尽管骂吧 | 
| [38:42] | You can scream if you have to, but… | 如果想喊就喊出来吧 但请你 | 
| [38:44] | talk to me. | 跟我谈谈 | 
| [38:49] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了 | 
| [38:52] | Does it matter? | 这要紧吗 | 
| [38:55] | Days? Weeks? And you didn’t tell me? | 几天吗 几周吗 你却瞒着我 | 
| [38:59] | – I’m telling you now. – No. | -我正要告诉你 -不对 | 
| [39:01] | I found these. | 我找到了这些药 | 
| [39:03] | So glenn knows, right? | 这么说 格兰知道 对吧 | 
| [39:06] | Instead of going to me, you sent him to get pills? | 你让他去弄药 而不是来找我 | 
| [39:09] | I panicked. You tell me we have no roof and no walls– | 我慌了 因为你说我们现在居无定所 | 
| [39:13] | Do not put this on me! | 别跟我说这个 | 
| [39:15] | You tear into me for | 你冲我发火 | 
| [39:18] | You want me to bring a baby into this? | 你想让孩子生在这种环境下吗 | 
| [39:21] | To live a short, cruel life? | 让他茹毛饮血 朝不保夕 | 
| [39:23] | How can you think like that? | 你怎么能这么想 | 
| [39:24] | We can’t even protect the son we already have. | 我们连现有的孩子都保护不了 | 
| [39:27] | So this is the solution? | 那你就这么解决吗 | 
| [39:29] | Rick, I threw them up. | 瑞克 我都吐出来了 | 
| [39:33] | I screwed up. | 是我不好 | 
| [39:36] | I don’t know how we do this. | 我不知道我们该怎么办 | 
| [39:53] | We can make it work. | 我们能行 | 
| [39:55] | How? Tell me how. | 怎么做 你说啊 | 
| [39:59] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想出办法的 | 
| [39:59] | Shouldn’t we try to figure it out? | 难道我们不该试着想办法吗 | 
| [40:03] | You threw up the pills. | 你把药吐出来了 | 
| [40:06] | You want this baby. I know you do. | 你想保住孩子 我知道 | 
| [40:09] | Not like this. | 可不能像这样 | 
| [40:10] | Not giving birth in a ditch. | 我不能在这荒郊野岭生下他 | 
| [40:13] | Not when its life will hang by a thread from the second it’s born. | 不能让他打娘胎里出来就朝不保夕 | 
| [40:19] | Not when every cry will put it, | 不能让他的每一声哭泣都把他 | 
| [40:21] | and Carl, and everyone we care about, in danger. | 把卡尔 把所有我们关心的人都置于险境 | 
| [40:24] | That’s not right. | 不能这样 | 
| [40:25] | Not even giving it a chance isn’t right either. | 可也不能剥夺他生存的机会啊 | 
| [40:28] | Maybe this is why I didn’t want to tell you. | 也许这就是为什么我不想告诉你 | 
| [40:30] | I still– I still don’t understand why. | 我还是 还是不明白为什么 | 
| [40:35] | You really think I’d make you have a baby you don’t want? | 你真的觉得我会逼你生孩子吗 | 
| [40:39] | No, so that if I went through with it, | 不 如果我真的把胎儿打掉 | 
| [40:42] | it would be on my conscience and not yours. | 良心受谴责的就是我 而不是你 | 
| [40:45] | Maybe that’s true, but | 也许确实如此 可是 | 
| [40:50] | I can’t live like this anymore, | 我不能再这么生活了 | 
| [40:53] | Lori. | 洛莉 | 
| [40:56] | We can’t live like this. | 我们不能这么生活 | 
| [41:00] | Is there anything else i should know about? | 还有什么别的事要告诉我的吗 | 
| [41:14] | Shane and I. | 肖恩和我 | 
| [41:23] | I know. Of course I know. | 我知道 我当然知道 | 
| [41:35] | You thought I was dead. | 你以为我死了 | 
| [41:40] | The world went to shit and you thought I was dead. | 这世界操蛋了 你以为我死了 | 
| [41:44] | Right? | 对吧 | 
| [41:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |