| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:26] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [00:27] | Where’d you go? | 想什么呢 | 
| [00:30] | I’m here. | 没什么 | 
| [01:09] | Um, guys. | 伙计们 | 
| [01:15] | So… | 其实… | 
| [01:20] | The barn is full of walkers. | 谷仓里都是行尸 | 
| [02:04] | You cannot tell me you’re all right with this. | 你可别说这没什么大不了的 | 
| [02:06] | No I’m not, but we’re guests here. | 当然不是 但我们是客人 | 
| [02:08] | This isn’t our land. | 这里不是我们的地盘 | 
| [02:09] | – This is our lives! – Lower your voice. | -但命是我们自己的 -小声点 | 
| [02:11] | We can’t just sweep this under the rug. | 我们不能就这么算了 | 
| [02:13] | It ain’t right. Not remotely. | 这肯定不行 绝对不行 | 
| [02:17] | Okay, we’ve either got to go in there, | 好吧 我们要么冲进去 | 
| [02:18] | We’ve got to make things right or we’ve just got to go. | 把他们搞定 要么掉脸走人 | 
| [02:21] | Now we have been talking about Fort Benning for a long time. | 去本宁堡的事我们已经讨论够久了 | 
| [02:23] | We can’t go. | 我们不能走 | 
| [02:24] | Why, rick? Why? | 为什么 瑞克 为什么 | 
| [02:25] | Because my daughter is still out there. | 因为我女儿还没找到 | 
| [02:27] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [02:28] | Okay, I think it’s time that we all start to just | 我觉得现在我们也该 | 
| [02:32] | -consider the other possibility. – Shane | -考虑下另一种可能了吧 -肖恩 | 
| [02:33] | We’re not leaving Sophia behind. | 我们不能扔下索菲亚不管 | 
| [02:35] | I’m close to finding this girl. | 我差一点就找到那孩子了 | 
| [02:37] | I just found her damn doll two days ago. | 两天前 我还找到了她的娃娃 | 
| [02:38] | You found her doll, Daryl. | 你找到的是她的娃娃 达里尔 | 
| [02:39] | That’s what you did. You found a doll. | 仅此而已 你找到了个娃娃 | 
| [02:42] | You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 你他妈根本不知道自己在说什么 | 
| [02:43] | I’m just saying what needs to be said. | 我只是说句实话 | 
| [02:45] | You get a good lead, | 只有在失踪后48小时内找到的线索 | 
| [02:46] | it’s in the first 48 hours. | 才能算得上好线索 | 
| [02:47] | Shane, stop. | 肖恩 别说了 | 
| [02:48] | Let me tell you something else, man. | 我跟你直说了吧 伙计 | 
| [02:49] | If she was alive out there | 就算她还活着 | 
| [02:50] | and saw you coming all methed out with your buck knife | 看到你疯疯癫癫地走过来 手拿猎刀 | 
| [02:53] | and geek ears around your neck, | 脖子上还挂了串僵尸耳朵 | 
| [02:55] | she would run in the other direction. | 她也会被吓得朝反方向跑 | 
| [03:04] | – Back off! – Keep your hands off me. | -后退 -别碰我 | 
| [03:07] | Now just let me talk to hershel. | 让我跟赫谢尔谈谈 | 
| [03:09] | – Let me figure it out. – What are you gonna figure out?! | -让我来解决 -你要怎么解决 | 
| [03:11] | If we’re gonna stay, if we’re gonna clear this barn, | 如果我们想留下来 想清掉谷仓里的行尸 | 
| [03:14] | I have to talk him into it. This is his land. | 我就得先说服他 这是他的地盘 | 
| [03:16] | Hershel sees those things in there as people– | 赫谢尔认为这些行尸是人 | 
| [03:20] | Sick people– | 病人 | 
| [03:22] | his wife, his stepson. | 他的妻子 他的继子 | 
| [03:24] | You knew? | 你知道这事 | 
| [03:25] | Yesterday I talked to Hershel. | 我昨天刚跟赫谢尔谈过 | 
| [03:27] | And you waited the night? | 那你还瞒了我们一晚上 | 
| [03:28] | I thought we could survive one more night. | 我觉得我们还能安全地过上一晚 | 
| [03:31] | We did. | 事实的确如此 | 
| [03:33] | I was waiting till this morning to say something. | 我本想今早再说的 | 
| [03:34] | But glenn wanted to be the one. | 但格伦想亲自告诉大家 | 
| [03:35] | The man is crazy, rick, | 那人是个疯子 瑞克 | 
| [03:37] | If Hershel thinks those things are alive. | 如果赫谢尔认为那些行尸还活着 | 
| [03:38] | No. | 住嘴 | 
| [05:15] | Maggie. | 玛姬 | 
| [05:17] | Hey, maggie, just talk to me. | 玛姬 别不理我啊 | 
| [05:28] | Hey. | 喂 | 
| [05:30] | Maggie. | 玛姬 | 
| [05:34] | Give me your hat. | 把帽子给我 | 
| [05:36] | You said talk to you, I’m talking to you. | 你说想谈谈 那就谈呐 | 
| [05:37] | Give me your hat. | 把帽子给我 | 
| [05:48] | Why would you waste an egg like that? | 你干嘛要这样浪费鸡蛋 | 
| [05:51] | I think it was rotten. | 因为我觉得这鸡蛋坏了 | 
| [06:08] | Does shane think Sophia’s dead? | 肖恩认为索菲亚死了吗 | 
| [06:14] | Shane’s just scared. | 他只是害怕了而已 | 
| [06:17] | – Of the walkers in the barn? – Yeah. | -怕谷仓里的行尸? -是的 | 
| [06:24] | Mom, | 妈 | 
| [06:26] | I’m not leaving until we find sophia. | 在找到索菲亚之前 我是不会走的 | 
| [06:30] | And I don’t want to go even after that. | 而且 找到之后我也不想离开 | 
| [06:36] | Well, we’re not leaving, carl. | 我们不会离开的 卡尔 | 
| [06:39] | You finish those problems. | 你把作业写完吧 | 
| [06:44] | I just think…she… | 我只是觉得 | 
| [06:48] | She’s gonna like it here. | 她会喜欢这里的 | 
| [06:50] | This place, it could be a home. | 这里 这里可以成为我们的家 | 
| [07:21] | – You can’t. – I’m fine. | -你不能这样 -我没事 | 
| [07:24] | Hershel said you need to heal. | 赫谢尔说你的伤还没痊愈 | 
| [07:26] | Yeah, I don’t care. | 是吗 我不在乎 | 
| [07:29] | Well, I do. | 可我在乎 | 
| [07:32] | Rick’s going out later to follow the trail. | 瑞克待会要出去按那个线索找 | 
| [07:35] | Yeah well, I ain’t gonna sit around and do nothing. | 是吗 我也不会袖手旁观的 | 
| [07:38] | No, you’re gonna go out there and get yourself hurt even worse. | 不行 你去会伤得更重 | 
| [07:45] | We don’t know if we’re gonna find her, Daryl. | 我们不知道还能不能找到她 达里尔 | 
| [07:48] | We don’t. | 谁都不确定 | 
| [07:55] | I don’t. | 是我不确定 | 
| [08:02] | What? | 什么 | 
| [08:05] | Can’t lose you too. | 我不能再失去你 | 
| [08:23] | – Are you all right? – Just leave me be. | -你没事吧 -别管我 | 
| [08:27] | Stupid bitch. | 蠢女人 | 
| [08:38] | Andrea’s looking for you. | 安德莉亚在找你 | 
| [08:41] | Thank you, Glenn. | 谢谢 格伦 | 
| [08:43] | Any chance you got an extra hat? | 你还有别的帽子吗 | 
| [08:46] | Nope. | 没了 | 
| [08:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:55] | Going off with Rick to look for Sophia. | 我要跟瑞克一起去找索菲亚 | 
| [09:01] | I thought he was talking with Hershel. | 我以为他在跟赫谢尔谈话呢 | 
| [09:03] | He is. We’re gonna go after. | 他去谈了 我们准备等他谈完了再去 | 
| [09:05] | I’m headed to the barn in the meantime. | 我现在要去谷仓 | 
| [09:06] | Shane wants a watch duty down there. | 肖恩说要个人在那守着 | 
| [09:09] | Does Rick? | 瑞克知道吗 | 
| [09:11] | Why wouldn’t he? | 当然 | 
| [09:15] | Are you only getting yours? | 你只拿你了的枪? | 
| [09:19] | I don’t know what’s going on with you and him. | 我不知道你和他之间发生什么了 | 
| [09:22] | – Him? – Shane. | -谁 -肖恩 | 
| [09:23] | – Dale. – It’s not my business. | -戴尔 -这不关我事 | 
| [09:26] | All that matters to me is that you– | 我只是担心你… | 
| [09:29] | You may not really know him. | 你也许并不了解他 | 
| [09:33] | We don’t need to do this. | 我们之间没必要这样 | 
| [09:36] | – You and I are finally– – It’s important. | -你跟我终于… -这很重要 | 
| [09:37] | I get it. You don’t like him. | 我知道 你不喜欢他 | 
| [09:39] | – It isn’t that. – Then what is it? | -不是这个原因 -那是什么 | 
| [09:45] | Is that how you want to be? | 你真想那样吗 | 
| [09:48] | Like him? | 像他那样 | 
| [09:52] | He’s not a victim. | 他不是受害者 | 
| [09:57] | You don’t know him. | 你不了解他 | 
| [10:02] | Dale, I need you to stop. | 戴尔 我希望你能停下来 | 
| [10:06] | You spend so much time | 你花这么多精力 | 
| [10:08] | Watching me, looking out for me. | 关注我 看着我 | 
| [10:10] | You want to beat me up anytime I show any concern. | 我一表现出关心你 你就要打击我 | 
| [10:15] | Go ahead. I’m done. | 你走吧 我不说了 | 
| [10:17] | I’m not beating you up, Dale. | 我不是要打击你 戴尔 | 
| [10:19] | I’m okay, really. Things are… | 我没事 真的 情况已经… | 
| [10:23] | different. | 不同了 | 
| [10:28] | You got your gun. | 我看你该出发了 | 
| [10:34] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [10:46] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -没事 | 
| [10:51] | You mind running and getting me some water? | 跑一趟帮我拿点水来行吗 | 
| [10:55] | I just– | 我… | 
| [10:57] | I need a second. | 我想休息会儿 | 
| [10:59] | You’ll keep watch? | 你帮我放哨? | 
| [11:05] | Dale? | 戴尔 | 
| [11:07] | Yeah sure. | 是的 没问题 | 
| [11:30] | Come on in. | 请进 | 
| [11:48] | A little light reading for lunch? | 吃饭还看书啊 | 
| [11:51] | Been working so hard lately | 最近活太多 | 
| [11:53] | I get my studying where I can. | 所以我走到哪学到哪 | 
| [11:56] | You know we can help you out with your work. | 你知道我们可以帮你的 | 
| [11:59] | It’s my field to tend. | 我的牧场我自己料理 | 
| [12:06] | We found the barn. | 我们知道了谷仓的事 | 
| [12:10] | Leave it be. | 别管它 | 
| [12:11] | Well, I’d like to talk about it, | 我想和你谈谈这件事 | 
| [12:13] | but either way– | 不过 | 
| [12:13] | your barn, your farm, your say. | 无论是谷仓还是农场还是你说了算 | 
| [12:16] | I don’t want to talk about the barn. | 我不想和你谈谷仓的事 | 
| [12:18] | I don’t want to debate. | 我也不想和你争论 | 
| [12:19] | Not a debate, a discussion. | 不是争论 是讨论 | 
| [12:32] | I need you and your group gone by the end of the week. | 我要你和你的人周末之前离开这 | 
| [12:41] | I talked to Dale. | 我和戴尔谈过了 | 
| [12:44] | You and I have our differences | 在行尸的问题上 | 
| [12:46] | with the way we look at the walkers. | 我们看法不同 | 
| [12:49] | Those people, | 那些人 | 
| [12:54] | they may be dead, they may be alive. | 他们也许已经死了 也许还活着 | 
| [12:55] | But my people, us, | 但是我们这些人 | 
| [12:58] | we are alive right now, | 我们现在还活着 | 
| [12:59] | right here, right in front of you. | 就在这 就在你眼前 | 
| [13:02] | You send us out there and that could change. | 你要是逼我们离开 有些人可能就活不成了 | 
| [13:04] | I’ve given you safe harbor. | 我给你们提供了避风港 | 
| [13:06] | My conscience is clear. | 我对得起自己的良心 | 
| [13:12] | This farm– | 这个农场 | 
| [13:14] | this farm is special. | 这个农场很特殊 | 
| [13:16] | You’ve been shielded from what’s been going on out there. | 你们与世隔绝 | 
| [13:21] | Dale said you saw everything happen on the news. | 戴尔说你在新闻上看到了发生的一切 | 
| [13:23] | Well, it’s been– it’s been a long time since the cameras stopped rolling. | 但新闻已经停播很久了 | 
| [13:30] | The first time I saw a walker, | 我第一次见到行尸的时候 | 
| [13:32] | it was just half a body snapping at me from the ground. | 它只有半个身子 想要咬我 | 
| [13:35] | My inclination wasn’t to kill it. | 我也不想杀它 | 
| [13:37] | But what the world is out there | 但现在外面的世界 | 
| [13:38] | isn’t what you saw on TV. | 和你在电视上看到的不一样了 | 
| [13:40] | It is much much worse and it changes you. | 外面非常非常糟糕 它可以改变你 | 
| [13:44] | Either into one of them | 要么把你变成僵尸 | 
| [13:45] | or something a lot less than the person you were. | 要么把你变得不再是从前的自己 | 
| [13:48] | Please do not– do not send us out there again. | 请不要逼我们回到那样的世界 | 
| [14:04] | My wife’s pregnant. | 我妻子怀孕了 | 
| [14:10] | That’s either a gift here | 在这里 这是件高兴的事 | 
| [14:12] | or a death sentence out there. | 一出去 就是必死无疑 | 
| [14:18] | If we were to stay we could help you | 如果你让我们留在这 | 
| [14:20] | with the work, with securing this place. | 我们可以帮你干活 保卫这个地方 | 
| [14:22] | We can survive together. | 我们可以一起活下去 | 
| [14:23] | Rick, I’m telling you we can’t. | 瑞克 我说了不行 | 
| [14:26] | – You think about what you’re doing. – I’ve thought about it. | -你想想自己在做什么 -我想过了 | 
| [14:28] | – Think about it. – I’ve thought about it. | -仔细想想 -我想过了 | 
| [14:30] | Think about it again. We can’t go out there. | 那就再仔细想想 我们不能离开这 | 
| [15:22] | What’s it gonna be, man? | 怎么样 老兄 | 
| [15:24] | Which way does this thing go? | 我们留还是走 | 
| [15:26] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 | 
| [15:28] | Well, what did he say? | 那他怎么说 | 
| [15:31] | – We’re negotiating. – You’re nego– | -我们还在协商 -你们协… | 
| [15:35] | Clock’s ticking, Rick. | 时间紧迫 瑞克 | 
| [15:36] | No it isn’t, Shane. | 不是的 肖恩 | 
| [15:38] | That barn– the barn is secure. | 谷仓很安全 | 
| [15:40] | We didn’t even know about it till this morning. | 之前也没有发觉 直到今早才知道 | 
| [15:42] | We didn’t. Well, we know about it now. | 之前不知道 但现在知道了 | 
| [15:44] | Right? We know there’s over a dozen walkers in there. | 我们现在知道那里面有一群行尸 | 
| [15:47] | We know that it’s about a stone’s throw | 谷仓离我们睡觉的营地 | 
| [15:49] | from our camp, Rick– where we sleep. | 只有一步之遥 | 
| [15:52] | So look, if we’re not gonna go | 所以 如果不进去把它们杀了 | 
| [15:54] | in there and clear it out then we just got to go. | 我们还是赶紧离开为好 | 
| [15:56] | We’re not gonna clear it out and we’re not gonna go. | 我们不能杀死它们 也不能离开 | 
| [15:57] | We at least need our guns. | 我们至少得配枪防身 | 
| [15:58] | We can’t have them, not here. | 我们不能用枪 在这不行 | 
| [16:02] | Why do you want to stay here | 这个地方这么不安全 | 
| [16:03] | when it’s not safe? | 你为什么还要留在这 | 
| [16:05] | We can make it safe. | 我们可以让这变安全 | 
| [16:07] | – How we gonna do that? – We will, okay? | -怎么做 -我们会的 | 
| [16:08] | How we gonna make it safe? | 怎么能让这个地方变安全 | 
| [16:09] | We will, okay? | 我们会的 好吗 | 
| [16:09] | No, man, it’s not okay. | 不 老兄 这不行 | 
| [16:11] | Shane, Lori’s pregnant. | 肖恩 洛莉怀孕了 | 
| [16:19] | We need to stay. | 我们需要留在这 | 
| [16:23] | We need our guns. | 我们需要枪 | 
| [16:24] | No, I can work this out. | 不需要 我会处理好的 | 
| [16:31] | – You good? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 | 
| [16:35] | Lori’s having a baby, man. | 洛莉有小宝宝了 老兄 | 
| [16:38] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [16:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:02] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 | 
| [17:14] | Carl doesn’t need any more of my help. | 卡尔不需要我的照看了 | 
| [17:17] | So that’s it? | 那就是这样了吗 | 
| [17:22] | Rick was trying to make his case. | 瑞克刚想要讲跟我道理 | 
| [17:25] | It’ll be hard. They’ll have to be careful. | 离开这后是会很难 要时刻小心 | 
| [17:28] | But he was being dramatic. | 但他一直把外面的事说太夸张 | 
| [17:29] | They’re a strong group. They’ve done well on their own. | 他们队伍强壮 一路上做得都很好 | 
| [17:32] | They’re just gonna have to go out and find their own farm. | 他们只是要离开这 去寻找自己的农场 | 
| [17:36] | There’s plenty of them now to chose from. | 现在外面有大把的选择 | 
| [17:38] | There aren’t. Every one of them nearby | 没有的 这些农场不是被烧了 | 
| [17:41] | is burned out or full of walkers. | 就是挤满了行尸 | 
| [17:44] | Walkers? | 行尸 | 
| [17:48] | So we just keep these people here forever? | 那难道我们让这些人永远留在这吗 | 
| [17:53] | How are they my responsibility? | 我要如何承担责任 | 
| [17:57] | A new command I give to you: | 给你个建议 | 
| [18:01] | Love one another as I have loved you. | 像我爱你那样 去爱别人 | 
| [18:05] | That’s what you told me, right? | 这是你告诉我的 不是吗 | 
| [18:11] | I was mad about mom. | 我曾经很生妈妈的气 | 
| [18:15] | Mad about you marrying Annette. | 气你娶了安妮特 | 
| [18:18] | I was 14 years old and I was awful, | 我只有14岁 对你 | 
| [18:20] | to you more than anybody. | 比对别人更糟糕 | 
| [18:23] | All I wanted to do was smoke and shoplift. | 我只想吸烟 偷商店里的东西 | 
| [18:28] | Love one another. That’s what you told me. | 去爱别人 你当时告诉我的 | 
| [18:32] | Maggie. | 玛姬 | 
| [18:35] | That was different. | 那时和现在情况不一样 | 
| [18:37] | No. | 不 | 
| [18:39] | You’re different. | 是你不一样了 | 
| [18:41] | I am. | 我是不一样了 | 
| [18:44] | But we’re not. | 但我们之间没有变 | 
| [18:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [18:49] | That’s part of this. | 这一点没有变 | 
| [18:53] | Is this about you and the Asian boy? | 是因为那个亚裔男孩吗 | 
| [18:55] | – Do you want me to– – No. | -你想让我 -不 | 
| [19:01] | His name is Glenn. | 他叫格伦 | 
| [19:04] | He saved my life yesterday when one of the people | 昨天有一个你认为病了的人想要杀死我 | 
| [19:06] | you think is sick tried to kill me. | 他救了我 | 
| [19:09] | How’s that for dramatic? | 这事也算夸张吗 | 
| [19:14] | Things aren’t what you think they are. | 事情不是你想象的那样 | 
| [19:16] | They aren’t. | 不是的 | 
| [19:18] | Don’t do this. | 不要赶他们走 | 
| [19:22] | Okay? It’s not about me and Glenn. | 好吗 这与我和格伦无关 | 
| [19:23] | It’s not about me and you. | 与我和你之间无关 | 
| [19:27] | It’s about you. | 是关于你自己 | 
| [19:28] | It’s about who you are, | 这关乎到你是一个什么样的人 | 
| [19:30] | who you’re gonna be. | 你想要成为什么样的人 | 
| [19:32] | Hershel! | 赫谢尔 | 
| [19:37] | It happened again. | 又出现了 | 
| [19:42] | …Also shows she could be moving this way south. | 她可能往南走了 | 
| [19:45] | If Sophia kept in that direction, | 如果索菲亚一直顺着那个方向 | 
| [19:47] | she might have gotten out of the forest and into the farmland. | 她很可能已经走出森林 进入农田了 | 
| [19:49] | So we take 74 up to Ivy road, | 我们走74号公路去常春藤路 | 
| [19:52] | then push down south on foot | 然后下车步行往南 | 
| [19:53] | through the forest till we hit Christopher, | 穿过森林 一直走到克里斯多夫 | 
| [19:56] | go east a couple of miles and then double back. | 向东走几里 然后原路返回 | 
| [19:58] | – Rick. – Hershel. | -瑞克 -赫谢尔 | 
| [20:00] | We just have our guns out because we’re gonna go look for Sophia. | 我们拿着枪是因为我们要去找索菲亚 | 
| [20:03] | Before you do that, I could use your help with something. | 在此之前 你可以帮我个忙 | 
| [20:06] | Count me in. | 算我一个 | 
| [20:08] | Thank you, but I just need Rick. | 谢谢 但是我只需要瑞克 | 
| [20:14] | I’ll be down at the barn keeping watch until you’re ready. | 我去谷仓那边看着 好了来找我 | 
| [20:52] | – I thought he was dead. – Shane, I don’t– | -我以为他死了 -肖恩 我不 | 
| [20:54] | Then when he came back, right then, right there, | 他回来的时候 就在那一刻 | 
| [20:57] | you see I wished he was. | 我希望他真的已经死了 | 
| [21:00] | Not– not because you wouldn’t be mine, | 不是因为你不再属于我 | 
| [21:03] | but because I knew that sooner or later he would be dead. | 而是因为我知道早晚他都会死的 | 
| [21:12] | See Rick, | 看看瑞克 | 
| [21:14] | he ain’t built for this world, | 他不适合这个世界 | 
| [21:17] | not for what it is now. | 不适合现在这样的世界 | 
| [21:18] | You’re wrong. You’re wrong. | 你错了 你错了 | 
| [21:21] | Lori, how many times has he saved your life? | 洛莉 他救过你几次 | 
| [21:23] | I just– I want to know how many times. Because by my count, | 我只想知道有几次 因为据我计算 | 
| [21:26] | I’ve saved your life on four different occasions. | 我在不同的情境下救过你四次 | 
| [21:28] | And that’s Carl’s too. | 同时也算救了卡尔四次 | 
| [21:29] | So I just want to ask you, | 所以我只想问你 | 
| [21:30] | how many times has Rick saved your life? | 瑞克救过你几次 | 
| [21:32] | That night at the camp. | 在营地的那晚 | 
| [21:33] | That night at the camp after the fish fry. | 在营地 吃完烤鱼的那次 | 
| [21:34] | No no no. See, no. | 不不不 你看 不 | 
| [21:37] | That was me too. | 那次也是我救了你 | 
| [21:39] | You see, Rick, he showed up late | 瑞克来晚了 | 
| [21:42] | because he went on a suicide mission over nothing. | 因为他去做一件无意义 相当于自杀的事 | 
| [21:46] | Yeah, he joined in, | 是的 他去了 | 
| [21:49] | but see, we wouldn’t have been in that situation | 如果他没有为了救一个毒贩 | 
| [21:50] | if he hadn’t left because he felt | 而丢下我们 | 
| [21:53] | that he needed to leave to save a drug dealer. | 我们就不会遭遇那种事 | 
| [21:56] | And so we lost Amy and we lost Jim. | 我们失去了艾米 小吉 | 
| [21:58] | We lost– | 还失去了… | 
| [22:07] | Rick told me. | 瑞克跟我说了 | 
| [22:09] | Told you what? | 说了什么 | 
| [22:11] | And I know the reason why you didn’t | 我知道你为什么不告诉我 | 
| [22:14] | is because you know it’s mine. | 因为你知道孩子是我的 | 
| [22:16] | – It’s Rick’s. – Okay. | -是瑞克的 -好吧 | 
| [22:17] | You know, we carried on quite a bit | 瑞克回来之前 | 
| [22:20] | before rick got back, lori. It’s mine. You know it is. | 我们好过一阵 洛莉 孩子是我的 你知道 | 
| [22:23] | You’re wrong. You’re wrong. | 不是 你错了 | 
| [22:25] | I’m sorry. Shane, I’m sorry. | 对不起 肖恩 对不起 | 
| [22:29] | But even if it’s yours, it’s not gonna be yours. | 即便孩子是你的 也不会喊你爸爸 | 
| [22:31] | It’s never gonne be yours | 永远不会 | 
| [22:32] | and there’s nothing you can do to change that. | 你做什么都无法改变这一点 | 
| [22:42] | I don’t need to. | 我用不着改变 | 
| [23:05] | Hey, Shane. | 等下 肖恩 | 
| [23:07] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能和你谈谈吗 | 
| [23:16] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [23:18] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [23:20] | I know you think Sophia’s dead | 我知道你认为索菲亚已经死了 | 
| [23:21] | and that we should stop looking for her. | 不用再继续找她 | 
| [23:24] | – But that’s bullshit. – Hey, man, watch your mouth. | -可那纯属是放屁 -小伙子 注意用词 | 
| [23:27] | We’re gonna stay here until we find her. | 找到她之前 我们得一直留在这里 | 
| [23:33] | You think that’s what we should do? | 你觉得我们该这么办吗 | 
| [23:34] | It’s what I know we should do. | 据我所知 就得这么办 | 
| [23:39] | Then we stay. | 那我们就留下 | 
| [23:41] | That means we got to do | 这样的话 我们就得 | 
| [23:44] | whatever we got to do to make that happen. | 想尽一切办法留下来 | 
| [23:46] | Like help out with chores? | 比如帮忙做杂活吗 | 
| [23:57] | Like help out with the chores. | 比如帮忙做杂活 | 
| [24:00] | Carl. | 卡尔 | 
| [24:01] | Come here for a minute. | 过来一下 | 
| [24:03] | Why don’t you go see what your mom wants? | 要不你去看看能不能给你妈搭把手 | 
| [24:06] | Hmm? Go on. | 好吗 快去 | 
| [24:11] | Hey, Carl. | 卡尔 | 
| [24:14] | Don’t let me hear you talk like that again. | 别再让我听到你出言不逊 | 
| [24:27] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [24:54] | Son of a bitch. | 他娘的 | 
| [25:01] | You see where he went? | 你看到他去哪里了吗 | 
| [25:03] | – Who? – Don’t even try to shit me, okay? | -谁 -别跟我来这套 行吗 | 
| [25:06] | – What? – Dale, Glenn. | -什么意思 -戴尔 格伦 | 
| [25:08] | Did you see where Dale went? | 看到戴尔去哪里了吗 | 
| [25:10] | Yeah, he asked me to run and get him some water. | 看到了 他让我跑去给他拿些水 | 
| [25:12] | He said he’d cover me on watch. | 他说会帮我放会哨 | 
| [25:14] | And he was gone when you got back, huh? | 然后你回来的时候他就不见了 | 
| [25:16] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [25:18] | – You think he’s okay? – Oh, he’s fine. | -他不会有事吧 -不会 | 
| [25:20] | Why’d he bail then? | 那他为什么还玩下声东击西? | 
| [25:21] | So you wouldn’t tell me which way he went. | 这样你就没法给我指出他跑的方向了 | 
| [25:24] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 | 
| [25:26] | No, man, you don’t. | 对 伙计 你不懂 | 
| [25:34] | The silt on the bottom is like glue. | 底部的裂缝就像胶一样 | 
| [25:37] | You just sink in. | 你会沉下去 | 
| [25:40] | That’s Lou Bush. | 那就是露·布什 | 
| [25:42] | You knew him? | 你认识他 | 
| [25:44] | Lou as in louise. | “露”是”露易丝”的简称 | 
| [25:46] | She has a farm up the road. | 她在路头那有家农场 | 
| [25:49] | Sweet corn mostly. | 种的大多是甜玉米 | 
| [25:50] | Worked at Hapman’s bar on weekends. | 周末在哈普曼的酒吧打工 | 
| [25:54] | The man, I don’t know him, | 我不认识那个男的 | 
| [25:56] | but the coveralls, | 但我认得那身工作服 | 
| [25:58] | I’ve been to where he worked. | 我去过他工作的地方 | 
| [26:00] | How many have you killed? | 你杀死过多少个 | 
| [26:03] | Too many to count. | 数不胜数 | 
| [26:07] | Can you stop? | 能收手吗 | 
| [26:15] | There are people out there | 外面的那些人 | 
| [26:16] | who haven’t been in their right minds, | 大脑不太正常 | 
| [26:19] | people who I believe can be restored. | 但我相信他们能恢复 | 
| [26:21] | You’re not talking about the walkers, are you? | 你谈论的不是行尸 对吗 | 
| [26:25] | It doesn’t matter if you see them as human beings anymore. | 你是否把他们当人看不重要 | 
| [26:28] | But if you and your people are going to stay here, | 可如果你和你的人想留下 | 
| [26:31] | that’s how you’re gonna have to treat them. | 你们就得把他们当人看待 | 
| [26:33] | My farm, my barn, my say. | 我的农场 我的谷仓 我说了算 | 
| [26:45] | – You see it? – See what? | -看见没 看见什么 | 
| [26:56] | I’ll find her. | 我会找到她 | 
| [27:06] | Hey, I’m sorry about what happened this morning. | 今天早上的事 我感到很抱歉 | 
| [27:11] | You wanted to look for her. | 你当时只是要去找她 | 
| [27:15] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [27:18] | This whole time I’ve wanted to ask you. | 我一直想问你 | 
| [27:23] | ’cause I think she’s still out there. | 因为我觉得她还活着 | 
| [27:30] | Truth is, what else I got to do? | 事实是 我还能做什么 | 
| [27:53] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她 | 
| [27:55] | We will. | 会的 | 
| [27:58] | I see it. | 我有预感 | 
| [28:07] | Otis said if you get them halfway out | 奥蒂斯说如果你能拉着他们走一半路程 | 
| [28:10] | they’ll do the rest of the work. | 剩下靠他们自己就能走完 | 
| [28:11] | How many times did he do this? | 他做过多少次 | 
| [28:13] | If one wandered onto the property, | 一有晃悠到农场的 | 
| [28:14] | Otis would get them into the barn. | 奥蒂斯就会把他们弄进谷仓 | 
| [28:17] | Now we have to. | 现在我们得干这活了 | 
| [28:18] | What happens when the barn gets full? | 谷仓要是满了怎么办 | 
| [28:20] | – Jeez! – Get the pole! | -天哪 -抓住杆子 | 
| [28:23] | Jimmy. Jimmy. You got it. | 吉米 吉米 瑞克你抓住它 | 
| [28:26] | Easy. Easy, Rick. Lead him. | 慢点 慢点 引着他 | 
| [28:28] | Jimmy will spot for us. | 吉米会帮我们看着 | 
| [28:29] | Lead him lead him, rick. | 往前引 瑞克 | 
| [28:32] | You’re the carrot, not the stick. | 诱饵是你 不是手里的杆子 | 
| [28:34] | You heard me, just lead him. | 按我说的做 诱导着他 | 
| [28:36] | He’ll come to you. | 他就会跟你走 | 
| [28:38] | You told me he handled them easily. | 你说奥蒂斯做起来很容易 | 
| [28:41] | This is easy? | 这还叫容易 | 
| [28:43] | It’s easier than some things. | 比有些事容易 | 
| [28:47] | Come on. Come on, over here. | 来 走这边 | 
| [29:02] | Maggie. | 玛姬 | 
| [29:06] | Hey. | 喂 | 
| [29:14] | Maggie. | 玛姬 | 
| [29:16] | Maggie. | 玛姬 | 
| [29:18] | Maggie, just stop for a second. | 玛姬 等一下下就好 | 
| [29:19] | You talked about it. You told Dale, fine. | 你问我这件事 你告诉戴尔 这都成 | 
| [29:23] | I asked you. I told you. | 但我让你别说出去 我告诉过你了 | 
| [29:25] | I just asked you for one thing. One thing. | 我就求过你这一件事 一件事 | 
| [29:27] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 | 
| [29:29] | My dad’s gonna kick you guys out now. He told me. | 我爸现在要把你们赶走 他跟我说了 | 
| [29:31] | No, Rick’s gonna work something out with your dad. | 不 瑞克会想办法说服你爸 | 
| [29:33] | – Okay? I had to tell them. – You did not. | -我必须告诉他们 -你根本没必要说 | 
| [29:35] | No, I did. | 不 我必须说 | 
| [29:38] | I wanted to. | 我自己想说出去 | 
| [29:43] | Listen, you see I forgot. | 听我说 我忘记了 | 
| [29:44] | Okay? I forgot or I stopped thinking about it | 我忘了 或者也是没多想 | 
| [29:47] | Or maybe I didn’t want to think about it. | 也许我不愿意想这件事 | 
| [29:49] | I let them lower me into that well like it was fun, | 我让他们把我吊进井里 觉得好玩 | 
| [29:52] | Like I was playing “Portal.” | 就像我在玩”传送门” | 
| [29:54] | – It’s a video game. – Of course it’s a video game. | -这是个游戏 -我知道是游戏 | 
| [29:56] | And then the pharmacy | 可是昨天在药房发生的事 | 
| [29:56] | happened yesterday and I realized something. | 让我清醒过来 | 
| [29:59] | I forgot that they’re dangerous. | 我忘了他们很危险 | 
| [30:01] | I don’t care if they’re sick people or dead people, | 我不管他们是病人还是死人 | 
| [30:03] | they’re dangerous. | 反正他们很危险 | 
| [30:05] | And then I realized something else. | 而且我还意识到 | 
| [30:07] | That I don’t want you in danger ever. | 我不想你再有任何危险 | 
| [30:11] | So I hate to blow your dad’s big secret, | 虽然我痛恨曝出你爸爸的秘密 | 
| [30:12] | But I’m sick of secrets. | 但我讨厌保密 | 
| [30:14] | Secrets get you killed. | 秘密会杀了你 | 
| [30:16] | And I’d rather have you pissed off at me and alive | 所以我宁愿你活着恨我 | 
| [30:18] | Than liking me and dead. | 也不想你死了爱我 | 
| [30:21] | So that’s why I told them. | 这就是我告诉他们的原因 | 
| [30:25] | Hey, walker bait. | 喂 僵尸诱饵 | 
| [30:27] | Don’t call me that. | 别这么叫我 | 
| [30:32] | Okay, Glenn. | 好吧 格兰 | 
| [31:07] | Man, this is a good hiding place. | 老头 这可真是个藏东西的好地方啊 | 
| [31:11] | We ain’t been in the swamps much, huh? | 咱还没怎么来过沼泽 对吧 | 
| [31:16] | Imagine if you applied your tracking skills | 你怎么就不利用你的追踪技巧 | 
| [31:19] | To finding Sophia. | 去找索菲亚呢 | 
| [31:22] | How about | 要不 | 
| [31:24] | You just give me that bag, huh? | 你把那袋子给我 如何 | 
| [31:28] | I’m not gonna do that. | 我不会这么做的 | 
| [31:29] | Yeah you are, Dale. | 你会给我的 戴尔 | 
| [31:31] | Unless, well, | 除非嘛 | 
| [31:34] | You do have that rifle over your shoulder. | 你能先一枪把我撂倒 | 
| [31:37] | You gonna shoot me like you did Otis? | 你想像对付奥蒂斯一样杀掉我吗 | 
| [31:39] | Tell another story? | 再编个故事 | 
| [31:42] | No, man. | 不 老兄 | 
| [31:45] | Hell, when you really look at it | 其实在阴暗的光线下 | 
| [31:47] | In the cold light of day, | 这么看过去 | 
| [31:50] | You’re pretty much dead already. | 你已经跟死人差不多了 | 
| [31:55] | Just give me the guns. Do it now. | 把枪给我吧 快点儿 | 
| [31:59] | You think this is gonna keep us safe? | 你觉得这样就能保证大家安全吗 | 
| [32:00] | Mm-hmm. I know it is. | 对 我知道能 | 
| [32:04] | Rick is trying to get Hershel– | 瑞克正在和赫谢尔谈 | 
| [32:06] | Dale, shut up. Just shut up and give me the guns. | 戴尔 闭嘴 别说了 把枪给我 | 
| [32:22] | Am I gonna have to shoot you? | 你非要我一枪毙了你吗 | 
| [32:25] | Do I have to kill you? Is that what it’s gonna take? | 非要我杀了你吗 只有这么做才行吗 | 
| [32:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [32:46] | That’s what it’s gonna take. | 只有这么做才行 | 
| [32:58] | This is where you belong, Shane. | 肖恩 你属于这里 | 
| [33:00] | How’s that, Dale? | 怎么说 戴尔 | 
| [33:01] | This world, what it is now, | 这个世界 如今的模样 | 
| [33:05] | This is where you belong. | 你这人就属于这世道 | 
| [33:10] | And I may not have what it takes to last for long, | 也许我没你这种生存的本事 | 
| [33:12] | but that’s okay. | 不过我无所谓 | 
| [33:16] | ‘Cause at least I can say | 因为至少我可以凭良心说 | 
| [33:18] | when the world goes to shit | 在这个世界陷入深渊时 | 
| [33:21] | I didn’t let it take me down with it. | 我没有和它一起堕落 | 
| [33:28] | Fair enough. | 说得好 | 
| [33:37] | You look like you should be in line for the early bird special. | 你看起来都该去排队买特价早餐了 | 
| [33:41] | Go get your cap. I’ll wash it for you, okay? | 把你帽子拿来 我帮你洗洗 好吗 | 
| [33:46] | Do you know what’s going on? | 你们知道出什么事了吗 | 
| [33:47] | – Where is everyone? – You haven’t seen Rick? | -大伙去哪儿了 -你们没看见瑞克吗 | 
| [33:49] | He went off with Hershel. | 他跟赫谢尔出去了 | 
| [33:50] | We were supposed to leave a couple hours ago. | 我们几小时前就该出发了 | 
| [33:52] | Yeah you were. What the hell? | 就是啊 搞什么鬼啊 | 
| [33:54] | Rick told us he was going out. | 瑞克跟我们说他要出去一会儿 | 
| [33:57] | Damn it. Isn’t anybody taking this seriously? | 搞毛啊 你们当这是开玩笑的对吧 | 
| [34:00] | We got us a damn trail. | 我们又不是没线索 | 
| [34:03] | Oh, here we go. | 开始吧 | 
| [34:10] | – What’s all this? – You with me, man? | -这是什么 -你挺我吗 老弟 | 
| [34:13] | Yeah. Time to grow up. | 这就对了 该像个大人了 | 
| [34:15] | – You already got yours? – Yeah. Where’s Dale? | -你拿好枪了吧 -拿好了 戴尔呢 | 
| [34:18] | – He’s on his way. – Thought we couldn’t carry. | -他就来 -我以为咱们不能拿枪呢 | 
| [34:19] | We can and we have to. | 我们能 而且必须这样 | 
| [34:21] | Look, it was one thing sitting around here picking daisies | 在我们认为这儿应该是个安全的地方时 | 
| [34:24] | When we thought this place was supposed to be safe. | 坐下来摘个菊花啥的倒没问题 | 
| [34:26] | But now we know it ain’t. | 可我们现在知道这儿不安全 | 
| [34:28] | How about you, man? You gonna protect yours? | 你来吗 老弟 你要保护你女人吗 | 
| [34:33] | That’s it. Can you shoot? | 这就对了 你会用枪吗 | 
| [34:34] | Can you stop? | 你能停下吗 | 
| [34:35] | You do this, you hand out these guns, | 你这么做 把枪发给大家 | 
| [34:36] | my dad will make you leave tonight. | 我爸今晚就会赶你们走 | 
| [34:38] | – We have to stay, Shane. – What is this? | -肖恩 我们必须留下 -这是怎么了 | 
| [34:40] | We ain’t going anywhere, okay? | 我们哪儿也不去 懂吗 | 
| [34:41] | Now look, Hershel, he’s just gotta understand. | 听好了 赫谢尔 他要明白 | 
| [34:44] | Okay? He– well, he’s gonna have to. | 懂吗 他必须明白 | 
| [34:47] | Now we need to find Sophia. Am I right? | 现在我们得找到索菲亚 我说的对吗 | 
| [34:49] | Huh? Now I want you to take this. | 对吧 现在我要你拿好这个 | 
| [34:51] | You take it, Carl, and you keep your mother safe. | 你拿好了 卡尔 你要保护妈妈 | 
| [34:53] | You do whatever it takes. | 无论做什么 | 
| [34:54] | You know how. Go on, take the gun and do it. | 你明白怎么做 拿着枪然后开始吧 | 
| [34:56] | Rick said no guns. This is not your call. | 瑞克说了不许拿枪 这你做不了主 | 
| [34:58] | This is not your decision to make. | 这事不由你说了算 | 
| [35:00] | Oh shit. | 我靠 | 
| [35:08] | What is that? | 搞什么啊 | 
| [35:11] | – What is that? – Shane! | -搞什么啊 -肖恩 | 
| [35:22] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们这是搞什么鬼 | 
| [35:23] | – Shane, just back off. – Why do your people have guns? | -肖恩 退后 -你的人怎么都拿着枪 | 
| [35:26] | Are you kidding me? You see? | 你们开什么玩笑 看见没 | 
| [35:28] | You see what they’re holding onto? | 你看见他们抓的玩意了吗 | 
| [35:30] | – I see who I’m holding onto. – No, man, you don’t. | -我知道我抓着的是什么 -不 老头 你不懂 | 
| [35:32] | Shane, just let us do this and then we can talk. | 肖恩 让我们处理吧 待会儿再谈 | 
| [35:34] | What you want to talk about, Rick? | 瑞克 你想谈什么 | 
| [35:36] | These things ain’t sick. They’re not people. | 这些东西不是病了 他们不是人 | 
| [35:39] | They’re dead. Ain’t gonna feel nothing for them | 他们死了 别心疼他们了 | 
| [35:41] | ’cause all they do, they kill! | 因为他们只会杀人 | 
| [35:44] | These things right here, | 这些怪物 | 
| [35:45] | they’re the things that killed amy. | 就是杀死艾米的凶手 | 
| [35:47] | They killed Otis. They’re gonna kill all of us. | 他们杀了奥蒂斯 他们会把我们杀光 | 
| [35:50] | Shane, shut up! | 肖恩 闭嘴 | 
| [35:51] | Hey, Hershel man, let me ask you something. | 赫谢尔 我问问你 | 
| [35:54] | Could a living breathing person, | 一个活生生的人 | 
| [35:55] | could they walk away from this? | 中枪了还能好端端地站着吗 | 
| [35:57] | No! | 不 | 
| [36:00] | – Stop it! – That’s three rounds in the chest. | -快住手 -胸口连中三枪 | 
| [36:02] | Could someone who’s alive, could they just take that?! | 一个活生生的人 能承受得了这个吗 | 
| [36:04] | Why is it still coming? | 它怎么还往前走啊 | 
| [36:07] | That’s its heart, its lungs. | 那是它的心脏 它的肺 | 
| [36:09] | Why is it still coming? | 它怎么还继续走呢 | 
| [36:11] | – Shane, enough. – Yeah, you’re right, man. | -肖恩 够了 -是啊 老兄你说的对 | 
| [36:14] | That is enough. | 是够了 | 
| [36:32] | Enough risking our lives for a little girl who’s gone! | 为了一个走丢的小女孩 我们已经冒够险了 | 
| [36:36] | Enough living next to a barn full of things that are trying to kill us. | 我们受够住在这满是杀人怪物的谷仓旁了 | 
| [36:40] | Enough. Rick, it ain’t like it was before! | 都够了 瑞克 今时不同往日 | 
| [36:45] | Now if y’all want to live, if you want to survive, | 如果你们还想活着 还想活下去 | 
| [36:48] | You got to fight for it! | 你就必须战斗 | 
| [36:49] | I’m talking about fighting right here, right now. | 我是说就在这儿战斗 就在此刻 | 
| [36:53] | Take the snare pole. | 抓着套杆 | 
| [36:55] | Hershel, take the snare pole. | 赫谢尔 帮我抓着这套杆 | 
| [36:58] | Hershel, listen to me, man, please. | 赫谢尔 听我的 求你了 | 
| [37:00] | Take it now. Hershel! | 快抓着 赫谢尔 | 
| [37:03] | Take it! | 抓着 | 
| [37:08] | No, shane. Do not do this, brother. Wait! | 别 肖恩 别这样 兄弟 等等 | 
| [37:15] | – Don’t do it! – Rick! | -别这样 -瑞克 | 
| [37:17] | Please! | 求你了 | 
| [37:21] | Come on. Come on, we’re out here. | 出来吧 出来吧 我们就在这儿 | 
| [37:24] | This is not the way! | 这样解决不了问题 | 
| [37:26] | Please! | 求你了 | 
| [37:28] | Get behind me. | 躲到我后边去 | 
| [37:30] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [37:56] | – Maggie. – It’s okay. | -玛姬 -去吧 | 
| [38:14] | Stay back! | 退后 | 
| [38:23] | Stop! | 住手 | 
| [39:58] | Sophia? Sophia! | 索菲亚 索菲亚 | 
| [40:01] | Sophia. Sophia. | 索菲亚 索菲亚 | 
| [40:05] | Oh no. Sophia. | 不 索菲亚 | 
| [40:17] | Sophia. | 索菲亚 | 
| [40:20] | No. | 不 | 
| [40:43] | Sophia. | 索菲亚 | 
| [40:56] | Don’t watch. | 别看 |