时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Don’t look. Don’t look. | 别看 别看 |
[00:56] | Wait wait wait wait. | 别 等等 |
[01:11] | Ma… | 妈 |
[01:18] | Come on! | 快点 |
[01:21] | Pull her away, pull her away! | 把她拉开 把她拉开 |
[02:02] | We’ve been out. We’ve been combing these woods looking for her | 我们到处跑 一直在树林子里找她 |
[02:05] | and she was in there all along? | 结果她一直在那谷仓里 |
[02:08] | – You knew. – Leave us alone. | -你们一早就知道了 -别烦我们 |
[02:09] | – Hey, Shane, just stop, man. – Get your hands off me. | -肖恩 消停点吧 -别碰我 |
[02:11] | – I… – You knew and you kept it from us. | -我… -你们早知道 还瞒着我们 |
[02:15] | – I didn’t know. – That’s bullshit. | -我不知道 -一派胡言 |
[02:16] | – I think y’all knew. – We didn’t know! | -你们肯定都知道 -我们不知道 |
[02:18] | – Why was she there?! – Your– | -她为什么会在那儿 -你们… |
[02:22] | Otis put those people in the barn. | 奥蒂斯把这些人关在谷仓里的 |
[02:25] | Maybe he found her and put her in there before he was killed. | 也许他死前发现了她所以把她关那儿了 |
[02:29] | You expect me to believe that? | 你觉得我会相信这一套吗 |
[02:30] | – Do I look like an idiot? – Shane, hey hey hey. | -你把我当白痴吗 -肖恩 别这样 |
[02:32] | – I don’t care what you believe! – Everybody just calm down. | -我才不管你相不相信 -大家都冷静 |
[02:35] | – Get him off my land! – Please. No. | -让他滚出我的地盘 -都别激动 |
[02:36] | – Let me tell you something. – Hey. Don’t touch him! | -让我告开导你几句 -别碰他 |
[02:41] | Haven’t you done enough? | 你折腾够了没 |
[02:49] | I mean it– off my land. | 我说真的 离开我的地方 |
[03:04] | what are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[03:06] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你到底想干嘛 |
[03:08] | Daryl almost died looking for her, Rick. | 达里尔为了找她差点没命 瑞克 |
[03:10] | Any one of us could have. I’m gonna tell you right now– | 我们谁都有可能送命 我告诉你 |
[03:12] | That son of a bitch, he knew. | 那个老混蛋 他早就知道 |
[03:15] | He didn’t know. He’s not like that. | 他不知道 他不是这种人 |
[03:16] | – He opened his home to us. – He put us all endanger. | -是他收留了我们 -是他让我们身处险境 |
[03:19] | Man, he kept a barn full of walkers. | 伙计 他藏了一谷仓行尸 |
[03:20] | So you just start an insurrection, | 所以你就发起暴动 |
[03:22] | hand out guns and massacre his family? | 分发枪支 杀了他的家人吗 |
[03:24] | His family’s dead, Rick. | 他那一家早都死了 瑞克 |
[03:25] | Well, he doesn’t believe that. | 可是他不那么认为 |
[03:26] | He thinks you just murdered them in cold blood. | 他认为你残忍地杀了他们 |
[03:27] | No, man, I don’t care what he thinks. | 不 伙计 我才不管他怎么想 |
[03:28] | I was handling it, brother. | 我当时正在处理这事 老兄 |
[03:29] | I was handling it and you just– | 是我在处理的 你就只会… |
[03:30] | You had us out in those woods looking for a little girl | 你只会让我们去树林里找那小女孩 |
[03:34] | that every single one of us knew was dead! | 可我们谁都明白她早已经死了 |
[03:36] | That’s what you did. Rick. | 你就做了这点事 瑞克 |
[03:38] | you’re just as delusional as that guy. | 你跟那老头一样只会妄想 |
[03:41] | You handling it, huh? | 你在处理这事 是吧 |
[05:28] | I have to ask you– | 我必须得问问 |
[05:31] | Did you know she was in the barn? | 你知道她在谷仓里吗 |
[05:48] | You know, maybe in some weird way this is for the best. | 其实 也许这才是最好的结局 |
[05:52] | At least we know and now we can move on. | 至少大家知道后 就可以继续前行 |
[05:56] | – Move on? – Yeah, it’s just like… | -前行 -对 就是说… |
[05:59] | It meant so much to everyone– | 找到她 对大家来说 |
[06:02] | finding her, you know? | 都很重要 |
[06:03] | – And then– – so now you’ll just move on? | -然后 -这么说 你们准备继续前进了 |
[06:06] | If we can. | 如果可以的话 |
[06:08] | I mean, we’ve lost others. | 我是说 我们已经失去过其他人 |
[06:14] | This is– this is Sophia. | 这次 这次是索菲亚 |
[06:20] | The whole group– | 在整个队伍里 |
[06:23] | This one was different. | 她是与众不同的 |
[06:28] | So what happens now? | 那么 现在要怎么办呢 |
[06:30] | We bury her… | 我们要葬了她 |
[06:33] | with your stepmom and your stepbrother. | 还有你的继母和哥哥 |
[06:40] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[06:50] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[06:53] | I thought I’d find her. | 我以为我最后会找到她的 |
[06:54] | We all did. | 我们都这么以为 |
[06:56] | I mean, me… | 我是指 我 |
[06:59] | That I’d be the one. | 是我会找到她 |
[07:01] | Like maybe she was hiding somewhere | 就像她在某处躲猫猫 |
[07:04] | in a cave or a tree. | 藏在洞里或者树后面 |
[07:06] | She’d be safe | 她会很安全 |
[07:07] | and I’d find her and bring her back. | 然后我会找到她 带她回来 |
[07:15] | He did the right thing, | 他做得对 |
[07:19] | shooting her like that. | 把她射杀 |
[07:22] | I would’ve done it, too. | 要是我 我也会这么做 |
[07:29] | Dale? | 戴尔 |
[07:32] | – Yeah? – Could you take Carl up to the house? | -怎么了 -你带卡尔到屋子里去行吗 |
[07:35] | I want you to rest. | 你好好休息 |
[07:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:46] | Hey, you dropped that. | 你帽子忘拿了 |
[07:58] | You want us to start burying? | 现在开始埋吗 |
[08:00] | We need a service. | 我们得做个礼拜仪式 |
[08:02] | Carol would want that. | 卡萝尔会希望我们做的 |
[08:04] | Yeah, we all want that. | 对 我们都这么想的 |
[08:11] | Let’s– let’s dig a grave for Sophia, | 我们给索菲亚挖个坟墓吧 |
[08:14] | and Annette and Shawn, | 还有安妮特和沙恩 |
[08:18] | uh, over by those trees. | 就在那边的树底下 |
[08:21] | And we’ll need a truck to move the bodies. | 我们还需要一辆卡车把这些尸体运走 |
[08:24] | – I’ll get the keys. – No no. | -我去拿钥匙 -不用 |
[08:26] | I got the truck. | 我去开车 |
[08:28] | And the others? That’s a lot of digging. | 其他人呢 都土葬的话工作量太大了 |
[08:31] | We bury the ones we love and burn the rest. | 把我们爱的人土葬了 其他人烧掉 |
[08:36] | Let’s get to work. | 开始吧 |
[08:44] | What did Hershel say? | 赫谢尔怎么说 |
[08:48] | He wants us off the farm, | 他说要么让肖恩离开农场 |
[08:51] | or Shane at least. | 要么我们都离开这 |
[08:55] | That’s not a surprise. | 这不算过分 |
[08:57] | We’re lucky someone wasn’t killed. | 我们之中没再死人已经够幸运的了 |
[09:00] | And all that gunfire– | 刚才那一阵枪声 |
[09:01] | more walkers could’ve heard it. | 会把更多的行尸引来的 |
[09:07] | Baby, what is it? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[09:12] | She was there all the time. | 她一直都在那里面 |
[09:15] | And you did everything you could. | 你做了力所能及的事情 |
[09:17] | Yeah, I know. I always do, don’t I? | 对 我知道 我是做了 |
[09:21] | Went after her, protected her, | 追上她 保护她 |
[09:23] | killed those walkers, but she still got bit. | 杀死那些行尸 可是她还是被咬了 |
[09:25] | And Carl still got shot. | 卡尔也还是中枪了 |
[09:28] | People counting on me and I had ’em chasing | 大家都听我的 可是我却让他们去树林里 |
[09:31] | a ghost in a forest. | 搜寻根本不可能找到的东西 |
[10:13] | Do you got something to say, Dale? | 你有话要说吗 戴尔 |
[10:16] | Well, go ahead, man. | 直说吧 老兄 |
[10:19] | Mr. Moral authority, huh? | 道德权威先生 对吧 |
[10:21] | The–the voice of reason. | 理性发言人 |
[10:27] | Let me ask you something, man. What do you do? | 我问你个问题 老兄 你是做什么的 |
[10:29] | What do you do to keep this camp safe, huh? | 你做了什么来保护我们营地的安全 |
[10:31] | What do you do? What, you fix up an R.V.? | 你是做什么的 修个破房车 |
[10:33] | You babysit some guns? | 像看小孩一样看着枪 |
[10:35] | Man, you pointed one at my chest, right? | 你拿枪指过我对吧 |
[10:37] | But you just– you couldn’t pull that trigger, could you? | 但是你就是开不了枪 你能吗 |
[10:43] | If I was such a danger, if I was such a threat, | 如果我真是那么危险 威胁了大家的安全 |
[10:45] | what did you do to stop me, huh? | 你做了什么来阻止我 |
[10:48] | I smashed that barn. I saved Carl. That’s me. | 我毁了那个谷仓 我救了卡尔 都是我 |
[10:50] | That ain’t you. That ain’t Rick. That’s me. | 不是你也不是瑞克 是我 |
[10:54] | Tell you what, Dale– | 我告诉你 戴尔 |
[10:56] | Next time I need a radiator hose… | 下次我需要一根水箱软管的时候 |
[11:00] | I’ll give you a call, man. | 我会给你打电话的 |
[11:34] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[11:50] | They’re ready. | 他们准备好了 |
[11:55] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:01] | ‘Cause that’s your little girl. | 因为那是你的女儿 |
[12:06] | That’s not my little girl. | 那不是我的女儿 |
[12:09] | That’s some other thing. | 那是别的东西 |
[12:18] | My Sophia was alone in the woods. | 我的索菲亚自己待在树林里 |
[12:22] | All this time I thought… | 我一直在想 |
[12:28] | She didn’t cry herself to sleep. | 她并没有哭着入睡 |
[12:31] | She didn’t go hungry. | 她并没有饿肚子 |
[12:35] | She didn’t try to find her way back. | 她并没有寻找回来的路 |
[12:41] | Sophia died a long time ago. | 索菲亚很久以前就死了 |
[14:50] | – A few more trips. – We got lucky. | -又得出去一趟 -我们算幸运了 |
[14:53] | If that barn had any more, | 如果那个谷仓里行尸更多的话 |
[14:54] | we could’ve been overrun. | 我们就搞不定了 |
[14:56] | Good thing Shane did what he did… | 幸亏肖恩在正确的时间 |
[14:58] | – when he did. – You can’t tell me this was right. | -做了该做的事 -你别告诉我这么做是对的 |
[15:01] | It wasn’t. It’ll cost us with Hershel. | 那是不对的 那会破坏我们和赫谢尔的关系 |
[15:04] | He’s grieving. He’ll come around, | 他很伤心 但是他会缓过来的 |
[15:06] | see we had no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[15:08] | Look, I shot too. This wasn’t all Shane. | 我也开枪了 不全是肖恩的责任 |
[15:10] | Look, I got no qualms about it. | 我也不后悔 |
[15:12] | Walkers in my backyard? | 后院关着一群行尸 |
[15:14] | Hm-mmm. | 无法忍受 |
[15:15] | I’m not saying that we shouldn’t have | 我不是埋怨大家当时不应该这么做 |
[15:16] | taken care of the problem, but creating a panic?! | 但是有必要制造一场恐慌吗 |
[15:19] | There’s no point arguing about it. It’s done. | 再为这件事情争论下去毫无意义 木已成舟 |
[15:22] | There’s nothing we can do about it. | 我们什么都做不了 |
[15:26] | Better get moving. | 该走了 |
[15:53] | Hey! Hey! | 等下 停一下 |
[16:08] | All right! | 好了 |
[16:19] | So if your group leaves, you wouldn’t stay? | 如果你们的人要走 你也不会留下吗 |
[16:22] | I– I hadn’t really thought about it. | 我真没考虑过这件事 |
[16:24] | I mean, I– I didn’t know that– | 我是说 我不知道 |
[16:29] | Do– do you think this is really the time… | 你觉得现在是… |
[16:32] | – to discuss this, I mean? – Well, I’m not | -讨论这件事的好时机吗 -我真觉得 |
[16:34] | really feeling like there’s a lot of time for anything. | 我们没什么时间了 |
[16:37] | No no, there– there is. | 不是的 有的 |
[16:42] | There is. I mean, I-I– I want– | 时间是有的 我是说 我想 |
[16:46] | Oh my god. | 天呐 |
[16:49] | Sweetie, can you hear me? | 亲爱的 你能听见我说话吗 |
[16:52] | – What’s wrong with her? – She might be in shock. | -她怎么了 -可能休克了 |
[16:55] | – Where’s Hershel? – We can’t find him anywhere. | -赫谢尔哪去了 -我们到处都找不到他 |
[17:01] | Hey, kiddo. | 嘿 孩子 |
[17:06] | – Your stepmother’s things? – He was so sure she’d recover. | -你继母的东西吗 -他坚信她能被治好 |
[17:10] | They’d just pick up where they left off. | 一切都保持着他们离开时的样子 |
[17:15] | Looks like he found an old friend. | 看起来他找到了一位老朋友 |
[17:21] | That belonged to my grandfather, gave it to dad when he died. | 那是我祖父的 去世的时候传给了我爸爸 |
[17:24] | I didn’t take Hershel for a drinker. | 我还以为赫谢尔不喝酒呢 |
[17:27] | No, he gave it up on the day I was born. | 他是不喝 我出生那天他就戒了 |
[17:28] | He didn’t even allow liquor in the house. | 他甚至在家里禁酒 |
[17:33] | – What’s the bar in town? – Hatlin’s. | -镇上有酒吧吗 -有 哈特林家的酒吧 |
[17:35] | He practically lived there in his drinking days. | 他酗酒那些年 几乎天天就泡在那儿 |
[17:38] | Betting that’s where I’ll find him. | 我打赌能在那儿找到他 |
[17:39] | Yeah, I’ve seen the place. I’ll take you. | 我知道怎么走 我带你去吧 |
[17:41] | – All right, I’ll get the truck. – Okay. | -好的 我去开车 -好 |
[17:43] | – N– no. – It’s an easy run. | -不行 -这没啥 |
[17:45] | – Like the pharmacy? – Hey, Maggie? | -像药房那次吗 -嘿 玛姬 |
[17:48] | I’ll bring him back. | 我会带他回来的 |
[17:50] | Maggie, that was different. | 玛姬 那次不同 |
[17:51] | Rick? You want to have a | 瑞克 你动身之前 |
[17:54] | conversation about this before you leave? | 准备告诉我一声吗 |
[17:56] | So you’re seriously gonna go after this guy | 这么说 你真的要去找他 |
[17:58] | with everything that’s going on, huh? | 不管这儿的事了吗 |
[17:59] | – What you gonna do? – He’s right. | -你要怎样 -他说得对 |
[18:01] | This is not the time to head off, not today. | 现在不是调头走人的时候 |
[18:03] | – You don’t know what’s have– – I’m not arguing. | -你不知道… -我不跟你争 |
[18:05] | – It’s the least I can do for Hershel after we– – What? | -这是我唯一能做的 我们已经 -已经干嘛了 |
[18:08] | After we what? | 我们干嘛了 |
[18:12] | Carl said he would’ve shot Sophia himself. | 卡尔说 换做是他 他也会杀了索菲亚 |
[18:15] | That’s your son. He’s getting cold. | 那是你儿子 他变得冷酷了 |
[18:17] | He’s growing up in a world with– | 他成长的世界充满… |
[18:21] | He’s growing up in a world where he needs a father like you– | 他成长的世界需要一个像你这样的父亲 |
[18:24] | around, alive, | 活着 陪着他 |
[18:25] | Not running off, solving everybody else’s problems. | 而不是跑来跑去帮助每个人 |
[18:27] | It’s not just his problem I’m trying to solve. | 我想解决的不只是他的问题 |
[18:31] | We need Hershel for the baby. | 为了你肚子里的孩子 我们需要赫谢尔 |
[18:37] | I’m going after him. | 我要去找他 |
[19:10] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[20:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:08] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[20:11] | Carol. | 卡萝尔 |
[20:13] | Hey hey hey hey hey. | 嘿嘿嘿 |
[20:16] | Hey, are you all right? | 嘿 你没事儿吧 |
[20:20] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[20:31] | I want you to know that I’m real sorry for your girl. | 你女儿的事 我很遗憾 |
[20:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:42] | When I opened that barn I had no idea. | 当我打开谷仓时 我根本不知道 |
[20:46] | If I did… | 如果我… |
[20:51] | Everybody thinks that I’m a… | 大家都觉得我是个… |
[20:57] | I was just trying to keep everybody safe. | 我只是想保证大家安全 |
[21:07] | I had no idea she was in there. | 我根本不知道她在里面 |
[21:19] | This place is going to hell. | 这儿的日子也不好过了 |
[21:20] | Yeah, I’m trying hard to prevent that. | 是啊 我正在努力阻止 |
[21:22] | You won’t be able to. | 你无能为力 |
[21:25] | No, there are people in this group | 没办法 我们当中有人认为 |
[21:26] | who think that what Shane did was justified. | 肖恩做的是正确的 |
[21:29] | I know you two can’t stand each other, | 我知道你俩合不来 |
[21:30] | but he did something that needed to be done. | 但他确实做了些正确的事 |
[21:32] | He’s dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[21:35] | Yeah, he’s a hothead. | 是啊 他生性冲动 |
[21:36] | No, Lori, he’s dangerous. | 不 洛莉 他真的很危险 |
[21:39] | I think he killed Otis. | 我觉得是他杀了奥蒂斯 |
[21:43] | Otis was killed by walkers. | 奥蒂斯是被行尸杀的 |
[21:46] | He knew how to handle walkers. | 他知道怎么对付行尸 |
[21:48] | Otis was the one who was putting them in the barn. | 奥蒂斯有本事把它们抓进仓库去 |
[21:50] | You need to be really clear with me right now. | 你给我把话说清楚 |
[21:52] | – What are you saying? – I believe that– | -你到底是什么意思 -我认为 |
[21:55] | that Shane sacrificed Otis. | 肖恩牺牲了奥蒂斯 |
[22:00] | I can’t prove it, but I-I-I– | 我没法证明 但我 |
[22:01] | I think that he– I think that he shot him | 我觉得他开枪打了他 |
[22:03] | and left him for bait, so that he could get away. | 然后扔下他做诱饵 好让自己脱身 |
[22:07] | Shane may be a hothead, but he’s not a murderer. | 肖恩可能很鲁莽 但他不是杀人犯 |
[22:11] | And– and why would he kill somebody who’s trying to help? | 况且 他怎么会杀一个想帮忙的人呢 |
[22:13] | I don’t know. Maybe he was pinned down. | 我不知道 也许他当时走投无路了 |
[22:15] | He said– he said it. He all but threw it in my face. | 他说出来了 当着我的面 |
[22:19] | I’m telling you– I knew guys like him, | 我跟你说 我了解他这种人 |
[22:23] | And sooner or later… | 迟早 |
[22:27] | He’s gonna kill somebody else. | 他会再次杀人的 |
[22:55] | Maggie said she loves me. | 玛姬说她爱我 |
[23:00] | She doesn’t mean it. | 她不是认真的 |
[23:02] | I mean she can’t. | 我是说她不可能 |
[23:04] | I mean– well… | 我的意思是 呃 |
[23:06] | She– she’s upset or confused. | 她不开心 或是困惑 |
[23:09] | She’s probably feeling, like– | 也许她觉得… |
[23:10] | I think she’s smart enough to know what she’s feeling. | 她是个明白人 知道自己心里想什么 |
[23:13] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[23:16] | No, you know what? She wants to be in love. | 不 你知道吗 她想恋爱 |
[23:19] | So she’s– she needs something to– to, like– to hold onto. | 所以她需要些东西…去抓住 |
[23:23] | Glenn, it’s pretty obvious to everyone Maggie loves you, | 格伦 大家都看得出来玛姬爱你 |
[23:26] | and not just because you’re one of the last men standing. | 而且不只是因为你是这世界仅剩的男人 |
[23:28] | So what’s the problem? | 所以有什么问题嘛 |
[23:31] | I didn’t say it back. | 我没有说爱她 |
[23:35] | I’ve never had a woman say that to me before | 以前从来没女人跟我说这话 |
[23:37] | Except my mom, of course, | 当然 除了我妈 |
[23:40] | And my sisters. | 还有我的姐姐们 |
[23:43] | But with Maggie, it’s different. | 可玛姬不同 |
[23:45] | We barely know each other. | 我们根本不了解对方 |
[23:46] | What– what does she really know about me? | 她了解我什么 |
[23:48] | Nothing. | 一无所知 |
[23:50] | We’re practically strangers. | 几乎是两个陌生人 |
[23:52] | But I– I didn’t know what to do with it. | 但我 我不知道怎么处理这件事 |
[23:54] | I just stood there like a jerk. | 我像个傻瓜似的站在那 |
[23:56] | Hey. Hey, this is a good thing, | 这是件好事 |
[23:59] | Something we don’t get enough of these days. | 是这个世道正缺少的东西 |
[24:00] | Enjoy it. | 享受吧 |
[24:03] | And when we get back, return the favor. | 等我们回来了 再回报她 |
[24:04] | It’s not like she’s going anywhere. | 她又去不了哪里 |
[24:19] | Rick? | 瑞克 |
[24:21] | I know about Lori, | 我知道洛莉… |
[24:24] | Her being pregnant. | 怀孕的事 |
[24:25] | – I got her those pills. – I figured. | -我给她弄的药 -我早知道了 |
[24:34] | Hey, I’m sorry I kept it from you. | 抱歉我瞒了你 |
[24:37] | Don’t be. You did what you thought was right. | 别这样 你做了自己认为对的事 |
[24:42] | It just so happens it wasn’t. | 只是碰巧你错了 |
[25:07] | Her heart’s racing. She’s burning up. | 她心跳加快 烧起来了 |
[25:09] | We need Hershel. He’ll know what to do. | 我们需要赫谢尔 他知道怎么做 |
[25:15] | – Would you look in on carl for me? – Of course. | -你能帮我照看下卡尔吗 -当然 |
[25:27] | Moving to the suburbs? | 要搬到这荒郊野外来啊 |
[25:30] | Listen, Beth’s in some kind of catatonic shock. | 贝丝有点处于紧张性休克状态 |
[25:33] | – We need Hershel. – Yeah. So what? | -我们需要赫谢尔 -所以呢 |
[25:37] | So I need you to run into town real quick | 所以我要你快速进城一趟 |
[25:38] | And bring him and Rick back. | 把他和瑞克带回来 |
[25:43] | Daryl? | 达里尔 |
[25:46] | Your bitch went window-shopping. | 你们女人站着说话不腰疼 |
[25:48] | You want him? Fetch him yourself. | 你需要他就自己去带他回来 |
[25:51] | I got better things to do. | 我有别的事要做 |
[25:53] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[25:54] | Don’t you be so selfish. | 别那么自私 |
[25:56] | Selfish? Listen to me, olive oyl. | 自私? 听着 奥丽弗[动画片大力水手中女主角] |
[25:58] | I was out there looking for that little girl every single day. | 我每一天都出去找那个小姑娘 |
[26:02] | I took a bullet and an arrow in the process. | 挨了一枪还中了一箭 |
[26:03] | Don’t you tell me about me getting my hands dirty! | 别跟我说我没有尽心尽力 |
[26:07] | You want those two idiots? Have a nice ride. | 你想要找那两个笨蛋 祝你一帆风顺 |
[26:11] | I’m done looking for people. | 我不会再去找人了 |
[26:32] | Hershel. | 赫谢尔 |
[26:35] | Who’s with you? | 谁跟你一起 |
[26:38] | Glenn. | 格兰 |
[26:41] | Maggie sent him? | 玛姬让他来的吗 |
[26:44] | He volunteered. | 他自愿的 |
[26:59] | – How many have you had? – Not enough. | -喝了多少瓶了 -还不够多 |
[27:06] | Let’s finish this up back at home. | 回家再把这瓶喝完吧 |
[27:09] | Beth collapsed, | 贝丝晕倒了 |
[27:14] | Must be in shock. I think you are too. | 肯定是受了惊吓 想必你也是 |
[27:18] | Maggie’s with her? | 玛姬和她在一起吗 |
[27:20] | Yeah, but beth needs you. | 是的 但是贝丝需要你 |
[27:23] | What could I do? | 我能做什么呢 |
[27:25] | She needs her mother. | 她需要她母亲 |
[27:27] | or rather to mourn. | 更确切地说是需要悼念她 |
[27:30] | Like she should’ve done weeks ago. | 几个礼拜前她就该这样了 |
[27:37] | I see that now. | 现在我明白了 |
[27:41] | You thought there was a cure. | 你以前认为有解药 |
[27:44] | Can’t blame yourself for holding out for hope. | 不要因为一直坚持希望而责怪自己 |
[27:48] | Hope? | 希望 |
[27:53] | When I first saw you running across my field | 当我第一次看到你抱着你儿子 |
[27:55] | With your boy in your arms, | 穿过田地的时候 |
[27:59] | I had little hope he would survive. | 我对他活下来不抱希望 |
[28:03] | But he did. | 但是他活下来了 |
[28:05] | He did. | 是啊 |
[28:06] | Even though we lost Otis. | 尽管我们失去了奥蒂斯 |
[28:09] | Your man Shane made it back | 你们的人肖恩回来了 |
[28:12] | And we saved your boy. | 我们救了你儿子 |
[28:15] | That was the miracle that proved to me miracles do exist. | 那个奇迹向我证实却有奇迹存在 |
[28:22] | Only it was a sham, a bait and switch. | 却不过是个假象 诱你上钩 然后调包 |
[28:30] | I was a fool, Rick, | 我是个傻子 瑞克 |
[28:33] | and you people saw that. | 你们的人都看到了 |
[28:40] | My daughters deserve better than that. | 我的女儿们不该如此 |
[29:50] | So what do we do? Just wait for him to pass out? | 我们该怎么办 等他昏倒吗 |
[29:52] | Just go. | 快走 |
[29:55] | Just go! | 赶紧走 |
[29:57] | I promised maggie I’d bring you home safe. | 我向玛姬保证我会把你安全带回 |
[30:01] | like you promised that little girl? | 如你向那个小姑娘保证的那样 |
[30:07] | So what’s your plan? Finish that bottle? | 那你的计划是什么 喝完那瓶 |
[30:09] | Drink yourself to death and leave your girls alone? | 喝到死为止 留下你的女儿们孤孤单单 |
[30:12] | Stop telling me | 别告诉我 |
[30:13] | How to care for my family, my farm. | 怎么照顾我的家庭 我的农场 |
[30:17] | You people are like a plague! | 你们这些人就像祸水 |
[30:20] | I do the christian thing, give you shelter, | 我按基督教义行事 给你们安身之处 |
[30:23] | And you destroy it all! | 你们却毁了一切 |
[30:25] | The world was already in bad shape when we met. | 我们来时世道已经混乱不堪 |
[30:27] | And you take no responsibility! | 而你却不负责任 |
[30:30] | You’re supposed to be their leader! | 你应该领导他们 |
[30:31] | Well, I’m here now, aren’t I? | 我这不是在这里吗 |
[30:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:44] | Yes, you are. | 不错 |
[30:56] | Now come on. | 来吧 |
[30:57] | Your girls need you now more than ever. | 你的女儿此刻最需要你 |
[31:00] | I didn’t want to believe you. | 我不该相信你 |
[31:04] | You told me there was no cure, | 你告诉我没法治愈 |
[31:06] | That these people were dead, not sick. | 这些人不是得病 而是已经死掉 |
[31:09] | I chose not to believe that. | 我宁愿不去相信这些 |
[31:12] | But when shane shot lou in the chest | 可当我看到肖恩一枪打中卢的胸口 |
[31:15] | And she just kept coming, | 她还是扑过来的时候 |
[31:17] | That’s when I knew what an ass I’d been, | 我才知道自己有多傻 |
[31:20] | That annette had been dead long ago | 安妮特早就死了 |
[31:24] | And I was feeding a rotten corpse! | 我一直在喂养一具腐尸 |
[31:26] | That’s when I knew there was no hope. | 这我才知道我没有希望 |
[31:30] | And when that little girl came out of the barn, | 当那个小女孩走出谷仓时 |
[31:34] | The look on your face– | 从你脸上的表情 |
[31:38] | I knew you knew it too. | 我就看出你已经知道这点 |
[31:42] | Right? | 对吧 |
[31:44] | There is no hope. | 根本没有希望 |
[31:47] | And you know it now, like I do. | 你现在也看得出来吧 |
[31:52] | Don’t you? | 对不对 |
[31:59] | There is no hope for any of us. | 我们根本没有任何希望了 |
[32:35] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:38] | Man, how many times we gonna have to do this? | 这种事 我们究竟还要做多少次 |
[32:44] | Look, I’m done. I’m not doing this anymore, | 我受够了 我不会再这样了 |
[32:47] | Cleaning up after you. | 为你收拾残局 |
[32:49] | You know what the truth is? | 你想听实话吗 |
[32:50] | Nothing has changed. | 什么事都没有改变 |
[32:53] | Death is death. It’s always been there, | 死就是死 人终有一死 |
[32:56] | Whether it’s from a heart attack, cancer, | 无论是死于心脏病 癌症 |
[32:58] | Or a walker. What’s the difference? | 或是成为行尸 有什么区别吗 |
[33:01] | You didn’t think it was hopeless before, did you? | 之前你可没有这样绝望吧 |
[33:03] | Now there are people back | 现在家里的人 |
[33:05] | at home trying to hang on. They need us, | 在努力活下去 他们需要我们 |
[33:07] | Even if it’s just to give them a reason to go on, | 就算是给他们一个活下去的理由也好 |
[33:10] | Even if we don’t believe it ourselves. | 即便是我们自己也不相信也罢 |
[33:13] | You know what? This– this isn’t about | 这已经不是 |
[33:16] | What we believe anymore. | 我们相不相信的事 |
[33:20] | It’s about them. | 而是他们相信与否 |
[33:37] | Son of a bitch. They’re alive. | 真没想到 见到活人了 |
[33:48] | I’m dave. | 我叫戴夫 |
[33:49] | That scrawny-looking douche bag there is tony. | 那个皮包骨头的棒槌是托尼 |
[33:52] | Eat me, dave. | 吃我啊(滚蛋) 戴夫 |
[33:53] | Hey, maybe someday I will. | 说不定哪天我就吃了你 |
[33:55] | We met on I-95 coming out of philly. | 我在费城那边的高速上遇到他的 |
[33:58] | Damn shit-show that was. | 那边的景象好凄惨 |
[34:00] | I’m Glenn. It’s nice to meet some new people. | 我叫格伦 很高兴见到一些新面孔 |
[34:03] | Rick Grimes. | 瑞克 格兰姆斯 |
[34:07] | How about you, pal? Have one? | 老哥你贵姓 |
[34:08] | I just quit. | 我刚退出了组织 |
[34:09] | You’ve got a unique sense of timing, my friend. | 朋友 你可真会选时候 |
[34:12] | His name’s Hershel. | 他叫赫谢尔 |
[34:13] | He lost people today, a lot of them. | 他今天失去很多亲友 |
[34:17] | I’m truly sorry to hear that. | 节哀顺便 |
[34:21] | To better days and new friends. | 为明天会更好和结交新朋友 |
[34:23] | And to our dead– | 以及逝去的亲友 |
[34:25] | May they be in a better place. | 愿他们永享极乐 |
[34:37] | Not bad, huh? | 不错吧 |
[34:41] | I got it off a cop. | 在一个警察身上拿来的 |
[34:43] | I’m a cop. | 我就是个警察 |
[34:45] | This one was already dead. | 我说的这个已经死了 |
[34:50] | You fellas are a long way from philadelphia. | 你们大老远从费城到这里来 |
[34:52] | – It feels like we’re a long way from anywhere. | 从这里到哪里都很远 |
[34:54] | – Well, what drove you south? | 什么促使你到南边来 |
[34:56] | Well, I can tell you it wasn’t the weather. | 肯定不是天气的原因 |
[34:57] | I must’ve dropped 30 lbs. In sweat alone down here. | 光是流汗 我就大概减了15斤左右 |
[35:00] | I wish. | 吹牛 |
[35:01] | No, first it was d.C. | 其实本打算先去华府 |
[35:03] | I heard there might be some kind of refugee camp, | 听说那边有难民营 |
[35:05] | But the roads were so jammed, we never even got close. | 结果公路堵塞 我们寸步难行 |
[35:08] | We decided to get off the highways, into the sticks, | 于是决定不走公路 而走乡间 |
[35:11] | Keep hauling ass. | 一路马不停蹄 |
[35:13] | Every group we came across | 遇到的每一伙人 |
[35:14] | had a new rumor about a way out of this thing. | 都说有逃出升天的办法 |
[35:16] | One guy told us there was the coast guard sitting in the gulf, | 有人说驻扎在海湾的海警 |
[35:18] | Sending ferries to the islands. | 将渡船发往各个小岛 |
[35:20] | The latest was a rail yard in montgomery | 近期又说蒙哥马利那边有个火车站 |
[35:22] | Running trains to the middle of the country– | 那里有火车开往中部地区 |
[35:24] | Kansas, Nebraska. | 堪萨斯 内布拉斯加等地 |
[35:25] | Nebraska? | 内布拉斯加吗 |
[35:26] | Low population, lots of guns. | 人口稀少 枪支泛滥 |
[35:28] | Kinda makes sense. | 这倒是 |
[35:30] | Ever been to nebraska, kid? | 去过内布拉斯加吗 小伙 |
[35:32] | A reason they call ’em flyover states. | 把那里称作是穷乡僻壤是有原因的 |
[35:41] | How about you guys? | 你们呢 |
[35:43] | Fort benning, eventually. | 本宁堡 |
[35:45] | I hate to piss in your cornflakes, officer, but… | 警官 我不想打击你 |
[35:49] | We ran across a grunt who was stationed at benning. | 我们遇到过几个驻扎在本宁堡的士兵 |
[35:52] | He said the place was overrun by lamebrains. | 说那边已被群尸占领 |
[35:55] | Wait, fort benning is gone? Are you for real? | 本宁堡已经失陷了 真的吗 |
[35:58] | Sadly, I am. | 是的 |
[36:01] | Oddly, the truth is there is no way out of this mess. | 说实话 这件事没有解决办法 |
[36:05] | Just keep going from one pipe dream to the next, | 只能不断幻想 |
[36:09] | doesn’t grab a hold of you when you sleep. | 不要被丧失心智的怪物抓住 |
[36:11] | If you sleep. | 如果你还能睡着的话 |
[36:13] | Yeah, it doesn’t look like you guys are hanging your hats here. | 没错 看起来你们并不住在这里 |
[36:16] | You holed up somewhere else? | 你们在有其他藏身处吗 |
[36:20] | Not really. | 没有 |
[36:25] | Those your cars out front? | 门口是你们的车吗 |
[36:26] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[36:29] | We’re living in ours. | 我们住在车里 |
[36:31] | Those look kinda empty, clean. | 可你们的车又空又干净 |
[36:34] | – Where’s all your gear? – We’re with a larger group | -你们的行李在哪里 -我们一大队人 |
[36:38] | out scouting, thought we could use a drink. | 出来侦查 顺便喝两杯 |
[36:41] | A drink? Hershel, I thought you quit. | 喝两杯 赫谢尔 你不是戒酒了吗 |
[36:46] | Well, we’re thinking of setting up around here. | 我们想在这附近扎营 |
[36:47] | – Is it– is it safe? – It can be, | -这里安全吗 -还算安全 |
[36:51] | Although I have killed a couple of walkers around here. | 尽管我在附近干掉过几只行尸 |
[36:54] | Walkers? That what you call them? | “行尸” 你们这样叫它们 |
[36:56] | – Yeah. – That’s good. | -没错 -挺好 |
[36:59] | I like that. I like that better than lamebrains. | 我喜欢 这称呼比”蠢蛋”更好 |
[37:01] | More succinct. | 更简洁 |
[37:03] | – Okay, Tony went to college. – Two years. | -好吧 托尼上过大学 -只上了2年 |
[37:15] | So what– so what, you guys set up | 那么 你们是在郊区 |
[37:17] | On the outskirts or something? | 还是别的地方扎营 |
[37:19] | – That new development? – Trailer park or something? | -那片新小区 -家庭拖车还是什么 |
[37:22] | A farm? | 是农场吗 |
[37:24] | *Old McDonald had a farm* | *老麦克唐纳有个农场* |
[37:29] | You got a farm? | 你有农场吗 |
[37:40] | – Is it safe? – It’s gotta be. | -安全吗 -肯定安全 |
[37:42] | – You got food, water? – You got cooze? | -有食物和水吗 -有妞吗 |
[37:45] | Ain’t had a piece of ass in weeks. | 我很久没干过女人了 |
[37:46] | Listen, pardon my friend. | 听着 原谅我朋友 |
[37:48] | City kids– they got no tact. | 城里孩子说话冲 |
[37:50] | No disrespect. | 他无意冒犯 |
[37:53] | – So listen, Glenn– – We’ve said enough. | -听着 格兰 -我们说的够多了 |
[37:56] | Well, hang on a second. This farm– it sounds pretty sweet. | 等等 这农场听起来不错 |
[37:59] | – Don’t it sound sweet, Tony? – Yeah, real sweet. | -听起来是不是很棒 托尼 -没错 非常棒 |
[38:01] | How about a little southern hospitality? | 来点南方人的热情好客如何 |
[38:05] | We got some buddies back at camp, been having a real hard time. | 我们营地还有兄弟 日子过得挺艰难 |
[38:09] | I don’t see why you can’t make room for a few more. | 你为什么不给我们腾点地方呢 |
[38:11] | We can pool our resources, our manpower. | 我们可以共享资源和人力 |
[38:13] | Look, I’m sorry. That’s not an option. | 很抱歉 这不行 |
[38:21] | Doesn’t sound like it’d be a problem. | 听起来没什么问题啊 |
[38:23] | I’m sorry. We can’t. | 对不起 我们不能那样 |
[38:25] | We can’t take in any more. | 我们不能再接收更多人了 |
[38:30] | You guys are something else. | 你们可跟我想的不一样 |
[38:33] | I thought– I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[38:38] | We got people we gotta look out for too. | 我们也有人需要照顾 |
[38:41] | – We don’t know anything about you. – No, that’s true. | -我们一点都不了解你们 -没错 你说的对 |
[38:46] | You don’t know anything about us. | 你一点都不了解我们 |
[38:50] | You don’t know what we’ve had to go through out there, | 你不知道我们在外面经历过什么 |
[38:54] | The things we’ve had to do. | 那些我们不得不干的事 |
[38:59] | I bet you’ve had to do some of those same things yourself. | 我打赌有些事你自己也被迫做过 |
[39:01] | Am I right? | 对吗 |
[39:08] | ’cause ain’t nobody’s hands clean in what’s left of this world. | 在这个世道 没有谁的手是干净的 |
[39:12] | We’re all the same. | 我们都一样 |
[39:16] | So come on, let’s– | 所以来吧 |
[39:17] | Let’s take a nice friendly hayride to this farm | 让我们快乐的坐着拖拉机去农场 |
[39:20] | and we’ll get to know each other. | 然后好好认识一下对方 |
[39:25] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那不可能发生 |
[39:27] | This is bullshit. | 这简直是胡扯 |
[39:28] | – Calm down. – Don’t tell me to calm down. | -冷静一下 -别叫我冷静 |
[39:30] | Don’t ever tell me to calm down. | 永远别对我说冷静 |
[39:32] | I’ll shoot you three assholes | 我要崩了你们三个混蛋 |
[39:33] | in the head and take your damn farm! | 然后把他妈的农场抢过来 |
[39:35] | Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Relax. | 等等 等等 放松 |
[39:38] | Take it easy. Nobody’s killing anybody. | 别紧张 谁也不会杀谁 |
[39:41] | Nobody’s shooting anybody. Right, Rick? | 谁也不会崩了谁 对吧瑞克 |
[39:48] | Look. | 看着 |
[39:53] | We’re just friends having a drink. That’s all. | 我们只是几个朋友喝一杯 仅此而已 |
[39:56] | Now where’s the good stuff, huh? | 好酒放哪里了 |
[40:00] | Good stuff, good stuff, good stuff. Let’s see. | 好酒 好酒 让我找找 |
[40:06] | Hey, look at that. | 看看这个 |
[40:08] | That’ll work. | 这酒可以 |
[40:13] | You gotta understand– | 你要明白 |
[40:16] | We can’t stay out there. | 我们不能待在外面 |
[40:19] | You know what it’s like. | 你知道外面是什么样子 |
[40:22] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[40:24] | But the farm is too crowded as is. | 但农场现在太拥挤了 |
[40:26] | I’m sorry. You’ll have to keep looking. | 抱歉 但你必须继续找 |
[40:29] | Keep looking. | 继续寻找 |
[40:32] | Where do you suggest we do that? | 你觉得我该去哪里找 |
[40:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:38] | I hear Nebraska’s nice. | 我听说内布拉斯加州不错 |
[40:42] | Nebraska. | 内布拉斯加州 |
[40:45] | This guy… | 你啊… |