时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:41] | Holy shit. | 我擦 |
[01:44] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[01:47] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[01:49] | Hershel? | 赫谢尔 你呢 |
[02:11] | Let’s head back. | 咱们回去吧 |
[02:40] | Car. Car. | 有车 有车 |
[02:42] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[02:59] | – Dave? Tony? They said over here? – Yeah. | -戴夫 托尼 他们是说在这儿吗 -是的 |
[03:02] | – I’m telling you, man, I heard shots. – I saw roamers | -伙计 告诉你 我听到枪声了 -我看到行尸了 |
[03:04] | – Two streets over. Might be more around here. – It’s hot. | -大概离这里两条街远 也许这附近还有更多 -情况紧急 |
[03:07] | – We gotta get out of here. – Dave! Tony! | -咱得马上离开这儿 -戴夫 托尼 |
[03:08] | Shut up, you idiot! You wanna attract ’em? | 闭嘴 白痴 你想把它们都吸引过来吗 |
[03:10] | Just stick close. We’re gonna find ’em. | 跟紧点 我们会找到他们的 |
[03:18] | Dude, he said to stay close. | 老兄 他说了要跟紧的 |
[03:21] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[04:48] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[04:55] | No! | 不 |
[05:44] | They should’ve been back by now. | 这会儿他们应该回来了 |
[05:46] | Yeah. They just got holed up somewhere. | 他们只是被迫藏在某处 |
[05:51] | We’ll– we’ll head out first thing in the morning. | 咱明天一早就出发吧 |
[05:55] | – Thank you. – Welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[05:57] | – Here. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[06:00] | Carl, I want you to keep your head up, okay? | 卡尔 别沮丧 好吗 |
[06:04] | Your old man, he’s the toughest son of a– | 你老爸 他是最坚强的… |
[06:05] | No cussing in the house. | 别在屋子里爆粗口 |
[06:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:11] | – Lori, dinner. – She’s not in there. | -洛莉 吃饭了 -她不在屋里 |
[06:13] | Where is she? | 她去哪了 |
[06:21] | Carl, when’s the last time you saw your mom? | 卡尔 你上次见到你妈妈是在什么时候 |
[06:24] | – This afternoon. – She was worried about Rick, | -今天下午 -她担心瑞克 |
[06:26] | asked me to look in on carl. | 并且让我帮忙看着卡尔 |
[06:27] | – She went after them? – She didn’t say that. | -她跟着他去了吗 -她没说 |
[06:30] | Nobody panic. Gonna be around here somewhere. | 大家别慌 应该就在这附近的 |
[07:03] | – Why won’t they leave? – Would you? | -它们为啥不离开 -是你你会离开吗 |
[07:06] | We can’t sit here any longer. | 咱不能继续在这待下去了 |
[07:07] | Let’s head out the back and make a run to the car. | 我们从后面出去 跑到车那 |
[07:17] | – What happened? – Roamers, I nailed ’em. | -发生什么了 -有行尸 我搞定它们了 |
[07:19] | They disappeared but their car’s still there. | 他们不见了 但是车还在这 |
[07:21] | I cleared those buildings. You guys get this one? | 我找完了那些房子 这栋你们找完没 |
[07:23] | – No. – Me neither. | -没呢 -我也没 |
[07:25] | We’re looking for dave and tony | 咱要找戴夫和托尼 |
[07:26] | and no one checks the damn bar? | 你俩都没想过去酒吧里找下吗 |
[07:33] | – What? – Someone pushed it shut. | -怎么了 -有人把门锁了 |
[07:35] | There’s someone in there. | 里面有人 |
[07:37] | Yo, is someone in there? | 里面有人吗 |
[07:39] | Yo, if someone’s in there, we don’t want no trouble. | 如果有人 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[07:41] | We’re just looking for our friends. | 我们只是在找我们的朋友 |
[07:43] | – What do we do? – Bum rush the door? | -咱怎么办 -把门撞开 |
[07:45] | No, we don’t know how many are there. Just relax. | -不 我们不知道里面有多少人 先冷静 |
[07:47] | we don’t want any trouble. | 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[07:49] | We’re just looking for our friends. | 我们只是在找我们的朋友 |
[07:51] | If something happened, tell us. | 如果有什么不妥 请告诉我们 |
[07:54] | This place is crawling with corpses. | 这地方四周都是行尸 |
[07:56] | If you can help us not get killed, I’d appreciate it. | 如果你们能帮我们逃脱 我们会很感激 |
[08:01] | Dude, you’re bugging. I’m telling you nobody’s in there. | 老兄 你搞错了 这里面没人 |
[08:03] | Someone grabbed the door. If they’re in there, | 有人抓着门把手呢 如果里面有人 |
[08:05] | they might know where dave and tony are. | 他们肯定知道戴夫和托尼在哪 |
[08:16] | They drew on us! | 他们逼我们的 |
[08:25] | Dave and Tony in there? | 戴夫和托尼都在里面吗 |
[08:28] | They alive? | 他们还活着吗 |
[08:35] | – No. – They killed dave and tony. | -不 -他们杀了戴夫和托尼 |
[08:36] | Come on, man, let’s go. | 走吧 伙计 咱走吧 |
[08:37] | No, I’m not leaving, I’m not telling jane. | 不 我不走 我才不要告诉简 |
[08:40] | I’m not gonna go back and tell them | 我才不要回去告诉大伙 |
[08:41] | That Dave and Tony got shot by some assholes in a bar. | 戴夫和托尼在一个酒吧里被俩混蛋枪杀了 |
[08:43] | Your friends drew on us! | 是你们的朋友逼我们的 |
[08:45] | They gave us no choice! | 我们没选择的余地 |
[08:48] | I’m sure we’ve all lost enough people, | 我们都失去过很多人 |
[08:51] | done things we wish we didn’t have to, | 做过很多迫不得已的事 |
[08:55] | but it’s like that now. You know that! | 现在就是这种情况 你明白的 |
[08:59] | So let’s just chalk this up to what it was– | 现在咱就把这个揭过不提 |
[09:02] | wrong place, | 错误的地点 |
[09:05] | Wrong– | 错误的… |
[09:09] | Get outta here! Go! | 离开这 快走 |
[09:41] | We can’t find Lori. | 我们找不到洛莉 |
[09:43] | – And the others aren’t back yet either. – Yeah. | -其他人也没回来 -对 |
[09:46] | That dumb bitch must’ve gone off looking for ’em. | 那蠢女人肯定是去找他们了 |
[09:48] | – What? – Yeah, she asked me to go. | -什么 -是的 她让我去 |
[09:51] | I told her I was done being an errand boy. | 我告诉她我不想再当跑腿的了 |
[09:55] | And you didn’t say anything? | 然后你啥也没劝劝她 |
[10:14] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[10:16] | Please. | 拜托 |
[10:18] | I’ve already lost my girl. | 我已经失去了我女儿 |
[10:21] | That wasn’t my problem neither. | 那也用不着我担心 |
[10:28] | – She’s not at the barn. – I checked the yards. | -她不在谷仓里 -我找遍了院子 |
[10:31] | – Well, where is she? – She asked Daryl to go into town. | -那她在哪 -她说过让达里尔去镇上 |
[10:35] | Must’ve gone herself. | 她肯定是自己去了 |
[10:41] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[10:42] | – Did you know about this? – No. | -你知道这件事吗 -不知道 |
[10:45] | Look, just– did she take a gun? | 听着 她带了枪吗 |
[10:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:50] | I wouldn’t let her go out there alone. | 我才不会让她自己一个人去 |
[11:15] | We all know this is not gonna end well! | 我们都清楚这样下去不会有好结果 |
[11:19] | There’s nothing in it for any of us! | 对我们大家都没有好处 |
[11:23] | You guys just– just back off, | 你们只要 只要退后 |
[11:26] | no one else gets hurt! | 就不会再有人受伤 |
[12:31] | Shit! | 他娘的 |
[12:42] | Glenn! Glenn! | 格伦 格伦 |
[12:44] | I– I’m all right. I’m all right. | 我没事 我没事 |
[13:31] | Lori! | 洛莉 |
[13:42] | I’ll hold ’em here. You cover Glenn. | 我拖住他们 你去掩护格伦 |
[13:46] | See if you can make it to your car. | 看能不能到你车那里 |
[13:48] | Tell him– tell him to pull up back. | 告诉他 让他把车停在后面 |
[13:50] | We’ll run for it, get the hell out of here. | 我们跑过去 然后赶紧离开这 |
[13:53] | You want me to cover Glenn? | 你想让我去掩护格伦吗 |
[13:55] | You missed all that gun training. | 你没参加我们的射击训练 |
[13:57] | It could’ve come in handy now. | 你要是学过现在就能派上用场了 |
[13:59] | Nah, I can shoot. I just don’t like to. | 我可以射击 我不想做罢了 |
[14:11] | Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 抱歉 |
[14:13] | Rick wants you to try for the car. | 瑞克要你尽力跑到车那 |
[14:16] | Try? | 尽力 |
[14:17] | You’ll try and succeed. | 你尽力就成功了 |
[14:20] | I’ll cover you. | 我掩护你 |
[14:22] | That’s a great plan. | 真是个好计划 |
[15:12] | – What happened? – He fired. | -怎么了 -他开了枪 |
[15:17] | He must’ve hit Glenn. | 肯定打中了格伦 |
[15:18] | He’s behind the dumpster. | 他在垃圾箱后面 |
[15:21] | Doesn’t look like he’s moving. | 好像不动了 |
[15:29] | You hit? | 你中枪了吗 |
[15:39] | Are you hit? | 你中枪了吗 |
[15:42] | No. No. | 没有 |
[15:53] | It’s all right. The car’s right there. | 好了 车就在那边 |
[15:56] | – Okay. – We’re almost home. | -好的 -我们就快要回去了 |
[15:59] | – You good? – I’m good. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[16:07] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:10] | Get back. | 回去 |
[16:16] | Let’s get out of here! | 我们离开这 |
[16:17] | Roamers all over the place! Hurry up! | 到处都是行尸 快点 |
[16:19] | – We gotta get out of here! – What about Sean? | -我们得离开这 -那西恩呢 |
[16:21] | They shot him. We gotta go. Roamers are everywhere. | 他中弹了 我们走 这到处都是行尸 |
[16:24] | – We’re leaving? – Jump! | -我们走吗 -跳下来 |
[16:28] | Hurry up, jump already. | 快点 快跳下来 |
[16:34] | – Dude didn’t make it. – Help me! Help– help me! | -那家伙没跳下来 -救命 帮帮我 |
[16:38] | I’ve gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[16:39] | – I’m sorry! – No no, don’t leave! | -对不起 -不 别走 |
[16:42] | Help me! No! No! | 帮帮我 别走 |
[16:47] | – Get Hershel. – Help! | -去叫赫谢尔 -帮帮我 |
[16:49] | Help! Help me! | 救命 帮帮我 |
[16:52] | Her– hershel! | 赫谢尔 |
[17:20] | Hershel. Hershel. | 赫谢尔 赫谢尔 |
[17:27] | The gunfire must’ve attracted the walkers. | 肯定是枪声把行尸引来了 |
[17:30] | – Where’s Rick? – He– he ran across. | -瑞克呢 -他跑对面去了 |
[17:33] | Well, hell, we can’t go without him. | 我们不能丢下他 |
[17:35] | Rick! | 瑞克 |
[17:38] | – We have to go now. – No! | -我们得走了 -不 |
[17:40] | – Shh! – I’m sorry, son. We have to go. | -闭嘴 -抱歉 我们得走了 |
[17:42] | – No no, don’t leave me please. – We have to go. | -别丢下我 求你了 -我们得走了 |
[17:45] | – We can’t. – He was just shooting at us! | -不行 -他刚才还冲我们开枪呢 |
[17:47] | – He’s a kid. – Please help me. | -他是个孩子 -求你们帮帮我 |
[17:48] | This place is crawling with walkers! | 这地方被行尸包围了 |
[17:50] | – We can’t leave him! – The fence went clean through. | -我们不能丢下他 -栏杆穿透了 |
[17:53] | There’s no way we can get the leg off in one piece. | 我们不可能直接把腿弄出来 |
[17:56] | Shut up! Shut up or I will shoot you! | 闭嘴 别出声 要不我打死你 |
[17:58] | That may be the answer. | 打死他没准是对的 |
[18:00] | We’re not gonna get that leg off | 我们得把肌肉扯开 |
[18:01] | without tearing the muscle to shreds. | 才能把腿弄出来 |
[18:03] | He certainly can’t run. He may bleed out. | 那样他肯定跑不动了 还可能大出血 |
[18:06] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[18:08] | I’m sorry. Sh-sh– shut up. | 对不起 别出声了 |
[18:10] | – Shut up. – Maybe we should put him down. | -闭嘴 -也许我们应该打死他 |
[18:13] | I don’t wanna see any more killing, | 我不想看到更多的杀戮了 |
[18:15] | but this is cruel. | 但是把他活着留在这太残忍了 |
[18:16] | Can’t we just take the leg off? | 我们不能直接把腿弄出来吗 |
[18:21] | – That hatchet still in the car? – No no, don’t– don’t– | -斧头还在车里吗 -不 不要 |
[18:24] | Don’t cut my leg off, please. | 别砍掉我的腿 求你们了 |
[18:25] | Please, not my leg. | 求你们了 别砍我的腿 |
[18:26] | Will this cut through the bone? | 需要砍断骨头吗 |
[18:27] | I’ll have to sever the ligaments below the kneecap, | 我得切断膝盖骨以下的韧带 |
[18:29] | cut above the tibia he’s going to lose his lower leg. | 他会失去小腿部分 |
[18:32] | – No, don’t. No. – When we get clear of here, | -不 不要 -我们离开这之后 |
[18:34] | we’re gonna have to find some tinder, cauterize the wound | 我们需要去找些火种 烧一下伤口 |
[18:37] | so he doesn’t bleed out. | 防止大出血 |
[18:38] | All right, no choice. Hurry up. | 好吧 没别的选择了 快点 |
[18:40] | Oh god, oh god. | 天呐 老天 |
[18:42] | – No! – Hand me that stick. | -不 -把那根棍子递给我 |
[18:46] | – Here. – No. Ah! | -给你 -不要 |
[18:50] | Guys, walkers. | 伙计们 有行尸 |
[18:56] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[19:02] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[19:05] | Oh god. They’re everywhere. | 老天 到处都是行尸 |
[19:10] | Hershel, how we doing over there? | 赫谢尔 你那怎么样 |
[19:12] | I need more hands! Easy easy. | 我需要搭把手 放轻松 |
[19:16] | No, don’t don’t don’t don’t cut my leg off please. | 不要 求你别别别砍掉我的腿 |
[19:21] | Come on, we gotta go! I’m almost out of ammo! | 快点 我们得走了 我快没子弹了 |
[19:25] | We don’t have much time! Come on, we’ve gotta go! | 我们没时间了 快点 我们走 |
[19:27] | Can’t hold ’em off! Hershel, do it now! | 拖不住他们了 赫谢尔 快动手 |
[19:30] | – Come on, Hershel! – There is no time! | -快点 赫谢尔 -没时间了 |
[19:32] | Hershel, come on! | 赫谢尔 快点 |
[19:34] | Please don’t leave me! Please! No! | 别丢下我 求你们了 不要 |
[19:36] | Please don’t leave me! Please! Please don’t leave me! | 别丢下我 求求你们 别丢下我 |
[19:53] | – You all right? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[19:55] | You’re not fine. I saw the wreck. | 你有事 我看见车祸现场了 |
[19:58] | Let me look at you. Oh. | 我看看你 |
[20:02] | what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[20:03] | Looked down at the map and hit a walker. | 我低头看地图 结果撞上了一个行尸 |
[20:05] | Next time stay put, you won’t need a map. | 下次别乱走 就不需要看地图了 |
[20:08] | Come on, I gotta get you back. | 来 我必须带你回去 |
[20:09] | No, we gotta find Rick. | 不 我们得找到瑞克 |
[20:14] | He’s back. They’re all back. | 他回来了 他们都回来了 |
[20:16] | They’re all safe and sound. | 他们都安然无恙 |
[20:18] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[20:23] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[20:59] | – What are you doing? – God. | -你在干什么 -天哪 |
[21:01] | Keeping an eye on you. | 照看你 |
[21:03] | Ain’t you a peach? | 真是好心眼啊 |
[21:05] | I’m not gonna let you pull away. | 我不会让你离开的 |
[21:08] | You’ve earned your place. | 你已经有了一席之地 |
[21:09] | If you spent half your time minding | 要是你把管别人闲事的 |
[21:11] | your daughter’s business instead of sticking your nose | 一半时间花在自己女儿身上 |
[21:13] | in everybody else’s, she’d still be alive! | 她就不会死了 |
[21:18] | Go ahead. | 接着说 |
[21:21] | Go ahead and what? | 接着说 然后呢 |
[21:24] | I mean just go! I don’t want you here! | 我是说快走 我不想看到你 |
[21:31] | You’re a real piece of work, lady. | 你真麻烦啊 娘们 |
[21:34] | What, are you gonna make this about my daddy | 怎么 你要 |
[21:36] | or some crap like that? | 拿我爹或像我爹的混蛋说事吗 |
[21:38] | Man, you know Jack. | 你认识杰克 |
[21:41] | You’re afraid. You’re afraid | 你怕了 你怕了 |
[21:43] | ’cause you’re all alone. You got no husband, | 因为你独自一身 没有老公 |
[21:47] | no daughter. | 没有闺女 |
[21:48] | You don’t know what to do with yourself. | 你不知道自己该怎么办 |
[21:50] | You ain’t my problem! Sophia wasn’t mine! | 你不归我管 索菲亚不是我女儿 |
[21:55] | All you had to do was keep an eye on her! | 你要做的就是看着她 |
[22:30] | Oh my god, are you all right? What happened? | 天哪 你没事吧 发生什么事了 |
[22:32] | – I was in an accident. I’m fine, I’m fine. – She was attacked. | -出了意外 我没事 -她被袭击了 |
[22:34] | I really am. Where’s Rick? | 是的 瑞克在哪儿 |
[22:41] | They’re not back? | 他们还没回来吗 |
[22:46] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[22:48] | Look, I had to get you back here. | 我得把你先带回来 |
[22:53] | – You asshole. – Lori. | -你这个混蛋 -洛莉 |
[22:55] | – He’s my husband. – Lori, I will go after him. I will find him. | -他是我丈夫 -我会去找他 会的 |
[22:58] | Hey! Now look, first things first– | 凡事有轻重缓急 |
[23:00] | I gotta– I gotta look after you. | 我得 我得照顾你 |
[23:01] | I gotta make sure the baby’s all right, okay? | 我得确保宝宝没事 |
[23:06] | You’re having a baby? | 你要生宝宝了 |
[23:10] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么你没告诉我 |
[23:24] | Come on. Let’s make sure you’re all right. | 来 来确保你没事 |
[23:27] | Come on. | 走 |
[23:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:53] | Hey. | 字幕 |
[23:56] | I am so sorry | 抱歉 |
[23:58] | that I left without telling you. | 我离开的时候没有告诉你 |
[24:01] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[24:02] | I wasn’t scared. | 我不怕 |
[24:06] | When’s dad getting back? | 爸爸什么时候回来 |
[24:10] | Let’s hope soon. | 希望很快 |
[24:14] | I wanna be there when you tell him about the baby. | 你告诉他有宝宝的时候我也要在场 |
[24:16] | Oh, love, he already knows. | 亲爱的 他已经知道了 |
[24:19] | We were just trying to find the right time to tell you. | 我们只是想找个好时机告诉你 |
[24:23] | Is it a boy or a girl? | 男孩还是女孩 |
[24:24] | Well, we won’t know that until it’s born. | 生出来才知道 |
[24:29] | – Will I be able to feel it? – Not for a while. | -我能摸得到到它吗 -得过一阵子 |
[24:34] | You must have a lot of questions, huh? | 你肯定有很多问题 |
[24:38] | We never had the talk. | 我们从没谈过心 |
[24:45] | I guess we forgot. | 大概是我们忘了 |
[24:49] | Don’t look at me. That’s your father’s job. | 别看我 那是你爸的事 |
[24:54] | If the baby’s a girl, can we name her Sophia? | 如果是女孩 能叫她索菲亚吗 |
[25:01] | Hey, dude. | 伙计 |
[25:03] | Hey, I’m sorry, bud. Okay? | 是我不对 |
[25:05] | – I thought you knew. – Big brother Carl. | -我以为你知道了 -卡尔哥哥 |
[25:10] | – Pretty cool, huh? – I say that’s very cool. | -很酷 对吧 -非常酷 |
[25:14] | You– you mind if I talk to your mom a sec? | 介意我和你妈妈聊会吗 |
[25:18] | How about a little later after she’s had some rest? | 让她休息会再聊呢 |
[25:22] | Lori, I had to get you back here. | 洛莉 我必须把你带回来 |
[25:23] | You wouldn’t have come otherwise. | 否则你不会回来的 |
[25:31] | How about you– | 这样… |
[25:35] | how about you just hear me out, please? | 听我说完如何 拜托 |
[25:37] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[25:41] | Okay. Give me a minute. | 好吧 给我一点时间 |
[25:45] | Thanks, bud. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[26:02] | Okay, Lori, it was a lie. | 好吧 洛莉 我撒谎了 |
[26:03] | It was one little white lie. | 只是个小谎 |
[26:06] | But I think that– | 但我认为.. |
[26:08] | I think you oughta be thinking about | 我认为你该想想 |
[26:09] | how lucky we are that your baby’s safe. | 宝宝平安无事是多么幸运 |
[26:10] | You just can’t stop lying, can you? | 你没法停止撒谎 对吧 |
[26:13] | My husband is back safe and sound. | 什么我丈夫平安回来了 |
[26:15] | My husband is dead in some hospital. | 什么我丈夫死在医院里了 |
[26:16] | Oh, when are you gonna– when are you gonna | 你什么时候… |
[26:18] | stop throwing that in my face, huh? | 什么时候会停止这么对我 |
[26:20] | I thought that he was– | 我当时以为他… |
[26:24] | The point here, Lor, | 重点是 |
[26:27] | is that you cannot keep running off like that. | 你不能总这样跑走 |
[26:30] | What were you thinking? | 你当时在想什么 |
[26:30] | I was thinking we needed Rick here to keep us safe. | 我在想我们需要瑞克来保护大家 |
[26:32] | Rick? I keep you safe. | 瑞克 是我保护你 |
[26:35] | Like you did with Otis? | 像你对奥蒂斯那样吗 |
[26:40] | What happened that night? | 那晚发生了什么事 |
[26:42] | You haven’t been the same since. | 从那以后你就变了 |
[26:46] | You wanna know what happened with Otis? | 你想知道奥蒂斯发生了什么 |
[26:50] | What happened with Otis happened because I love you. | 奥蒂斯的事是因为我爱你 |
[26:53] | I love you and I love Carl. That’s right. | 我爱你和卡尔 |
[26:57] | I told Rick. | 我和瑞克说了 |
[27:07] | What? | 什么 |
[27:12] | You told– you told him what? | 你告诉…你告诉他什么了 |
[27:18] | Did you tell him that you thought you were a widow? | 是不是说你当时以为自己成了寡妇 |
[27:22] | That you were grieving and that the world was coming to an end? | 你伤心欲绝 世界末日要到了 |
[27:25] | That– that you needed comforting? | 说你需要安慰 |
[27:29] | Did you tell him it was a mistake? | 你是不是告诉他那是个错误 |
[27:41] | You know, Lori, that ain’t true. | 洛莉 那不是真话 |
[27:46] | What we had, | 我们曾拥有的 |
[27:48] | – it was real. – It was not. | -是真的 -不是 |
[27:51] | – It was a long time coming. It was real, lori. – It was not. | -我们做了长久打算 是真的 洛莉 -不是 |
[27:52] | It was you and it was me | 有你 有我 |
[27:55] | And carl, and it was real. | 还有卡尔 都动了真感情 |
[27:57] | It was right. Don’t say it wasn’t. | 那种感觉很好 不要说不好 |
[28:01] | – It wasn’t. | 不好 |
[28:05] | Just think about what you felt, | 你回忆一下当时的感觉 |
[28:07] | Just for a second. What you fe– what you felt. | 一下就可以 你的感觉 |
[28:09] | Everything falling apart all around us, | 当时 我们周围的一切都在崩溃 |
[28:12] | But it– | 不过 |
[28:16] | It was the one good thing. | 只有那段时光最美好 |
[28:25] | And you know it’s true. | 这你心里也明白 |
[28:52] | How is she? | 她的情况怎么样 |
[28:54] | Dehydrated. | 脱水 |
[28:58] | I’ll set up an I.V. | 我给她输液 |
[29:00] | Best I can do without Hershel. | 赫谢尔不在 我也只会这样 |
[29:08] | hey. | 嗨 |
[29:19] | Can I get you anything? | 你需要些什么 |
[29:21] | Nah, I just wish my dad was here. | 不用 要是我爸在这里就好了 |
[29:24] | She’ll be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[29:26] | You just need to be strong for her. | 为了她 你要坚强些 |
[29:31] | I was just reminding her about– | 我本来刚要和她说– |
[29:35] | – Never mind. – No no. | – 算了 不提也罢 – 不 |
[29:36] | I– I’d love to hear. | 我喜欢听 |
[29:41] | My dad would die if he heard this. | 我爸要是听到这些 会背过气去 |
[29:44] | My first summer back from college, | 我上大学后第一年暑假回家 |
[29:46] | I drove home, dumped my stuff off, | 开车到家后 丢下行李 |
[29:48] | Went straight out to the stable for a ride. | 直冲到马棚里去骑马 |
[29:51] | My family comes back from church | 我家人刚从教堂回来 |
[29:54] | And beth grabs my things and starts unpacking my stuff upstairs. | 贝丝在楼上拽过我的东西就开始拆包 |
[29:57] | – That’s sweet. – Yeah, until this one here | – 好温馨 -嗯 然后这家伙 |
[29:59] | Starts rifling through my backpack. | 开始乱翻我的背包 |
[30:01] | She finds this little plastic container | 她发现一个小塑料盒 |
[30:04] | With these pink and green candies inside. | 里面有些粉色和绿色的糖果 |
[30:08] | She didn’t even know I was on the pill. | 她不知道我一直在服药 |
[30:11] | She was so freaked out by the idea of me, and boys and sex, | 所以她一想到我和男孩子 还有性 就吓坏了 |
[30:14] | She runs outside and chucks them in the duck pond. | 她跑到外面把那些药丢到了池塘里 |
[30:18] | And I ride up, I see this, I’m screaming. | 我骑马过去看到这些后气得大叫 |
[30:20] | She’s crying and shawn runs outside, | 她大哭起来 肖恩跑到外面 |
[30:24] | Thinks one of us is drowning. | 以为我们俩人之中有人溺水 |
[30:28] | Soon as he figures out what’s going on, | 等查明事情原委之后 |
[30:29] | The jerk busts out laughing so loud | 那混球大笑一声 掉头就走 |
[30:31] | That my horse rears up and gets mud all over the three of us. | 把我的马弄毛了 结果我们三个满身都是泥巴 |
[30:38] | My dad comes out, “What the heck’s goin’ on out here?!” | 我爸出来喊道 出了什么事啊 |
[30:43] | And she turns around, | 她转过头 |
[30:46] | Bats her eyelids and says, “We’re just swimming, daddy.” | 眨了眨眼说 爸爸 我们在游泳 |
[30:55] | In her Sunday dress, all covered in snot and mud. | 她的礼拜服上还全是泥巴和鼻涕呢 |
[31:03] | Rick and glenn will get your dad back. | 瑞克和格林会救回你的父亲 |
[31:10] | Glenn’s a good guy. | 格林是好人 |
[31:14] | Yeah. He is. | 对 |
[31:24] | Are you sure you wanna risk it? | 你们真要去冒险吗 |
[31:26] | You might not make it back. | 你可能没法活着回来 |
[31:28] | – I’ll be fine. – And with shane at the helm, | – 没事的 – 要是肖恩领队 |
[31:30] | I wouldn’t be too sure. He’s lost people before. | 我就没法放心 他损失过队友 |
[31:34] | And he’s had my back. What are you insinuating? | 他救过我 你想说什么 |
[31:37] | He doesn’t want rick back, | 他不希望瑞克回来 |
[31:39] | Or hershel. | 不希望赫谢尔回来 |
[31:41] | With them gone, he’s got everything he wants | 他们要是不在 他就可以为所欲为 |
[31:43] | And no one to tell him otherwise. | 没人敢反抗 |
[31:47] | Shane has done more to keep this group alive | 为了这个团队的生存 |
[31:48] | Than anybody, including rick. | 肖恩比任何人做的都多 包括瑞克 |
[31:51] | You can’t possibly believe that. | 你不会连这也信吧 |
[31:54] | I do. | 我信 |
[32:05] | Guys. | 兄弟们 |
[32:31] | Dad! | 爸 |
[32:41] | You’re okay. | 太好了 你没事 |
[32:46] | Patricia, prepare the shed for surgery. | 帕特里夏 收拾一下库房 准备动手术 |
[32:53] | – Are you hurt? – No, but what happened to you? | – 你受伤了吗 – 没有 你这是怎么了 |
[32:55] | – I was in a car accident. – Accident? How? | – 我出车祸了 -车祸 怎么搞的 |
[32:58] | I went looking for you. | 我出去找你 |
[33:00] | Snuck out on her own. Brought her back. | 她一个人溜了出去 是我带她回来的 |
[33:03] | – Are you crazy? You could’ve– – who the hell is that? | – 你傻了吗 要是– – 那边是谁 |
[33:08] | That’s Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[33:24] | We couldn’t just leave him behind. | 我们没法丢下他不管 |
[33:26] | He would’ve bled out, | 否则他会流血身亡 |
[33:27] | If he lived that long. | 前提是如果他能活那么久的话 |
[33:30] | It’s gotten bad in town. | 城里越来越乱 |
[33:34] | What do we do with him? | 我们该拿他怎么办 |
[33:36] | I repaired his calf muscle as best I can, | 我尽力去修复他的腓肠肌 |
[33:39] | But he’ll probably have nerve damage. | 不过可能还是有神经损伤 |
[33:41] | Won’t be on his feet for at least a week. | 他至少一周都站不起来 |
[33:43] | When he is, we give him a canteen, | 等能下床后 给他个水壶 |
[33:44] | Take him out to the main road, send him on his way. | 把他带到主干道上 让他自己走吧 |
[33:47] | Isn’t that the same as leaving him for the walkers? | 这不等于把他送给行尸了吗 |
[33:49] | He’ll have a fighting chance. | 为活下去 他至少可以搏一搏 |
[33:51] | Just gonna let him go? | 就让他一走了之吗 |
[33:53] | – He knows where we are. – He was blindfolded the whole way here. | – 他知道我们住处 – 他一路上都是蒙眼过来的 |
[33:56] | – He’s not a threat. – Shane: Not a threat. | – 他不会造成威胁 – 不会吗 |
[33:57] | How many of them were there? | 他们原本有多少人 |
[33:58] | You killed three of their men, you took one of them hostage, | 你干掉其中三人 拿一人当人质 |
[34:01] | – But they just ain’t gonna come looking? | 他们就不会来找人吗 |
[34:03] | – They left him for dead. | 他们不管他的死活 |
[34:04] | – No one is looking. – We should still post a guard. | – 谁都不会找来 – 我们应该派人把守 |
[34:07] | He’s out cold right now, will be for hours. | 他现在昏迷不醒 还要持续几小时 |
[34:10] | You know what? I’m gonna go get him some flowers and candy. | 我去给他拿些鲜花和糖果 |
[34:14] | look at this, folks– we back in fantasy land. | 瞧啊 各位 我们又痴人说梦了 |
[34:18] | You know, we haven’t even dealt with what you did at my barn yet. | 在谷仓的事 我们还没说呢 |
[34:20] | Let me make this perfectly clear, once and for all– | 让我一次把话说明白 |
[34:23] | This is my farm. Now I wanted you gone. | 这是我的农场 我本打算让你离开 |
[34:26] | Rick talked me out of it, | 虽说瑞克劝我不要这么做 |
[34:28] | but that doesn’t mean I have to like it. | 这并不代表我非要听他劝 |
[34:30] | So do us both a favor– keep your mouth shut. | 所以帮你我一个忙 闭上你的嘴 |
[34:48] | Look. We’re not gonna do anything about it today. | 听着 我们今天先别急着做什么 |
[34:50] | Let’s just cool off. | 先让大家平静一下 |
[35:12] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[35:22] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[35:27] | Your dad saved my life today. | 你父亲今天救了我的命 |
[35:30] | And Rick saved us both. | 而瑞克又救了我们两个的 |
[35:34] | And I– | 但我… |
[35:37] | I froze. | 呆住了 |
[35:38] | Well, you were being shot at. | 当时有人朝你开枪 |
[35:40] | I know, but– | 我知道 但是… |
[35:43] | – You don’t have anything to prove. – All I’ve done, | -你不必去证明什么 -我以前做过那么多 |
[35:47] | then this– okay. | 但现在却… |
[35:53] | It’s because of what you said. | 是因为你说的话 |
[35:56] | That I love you? | 那句”我爱你” |
[35:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:01] | A bullet hit the wall behind me | 一发子弹击中了我身后的墙壁 |
[36:03] | and I– I thought of you– | 然后我想到你… |
[36:05] | losing me, hurting. | 失去我 伤心痛苦 |
[36:08] | And I couldn’t take it, so I hid | 我无法承受 所以我躲起来 |
[36:11] | to stay alive. | 就为了活命 |
[36:15] | – Glenn. – No no no. | -格伦 -别 |
[36:18] | No, you don’t get it. | 不 你不明白 |
[36:20] | Rick, your dad– they were counting on me | 瑞克和你父亲 他们依靠我 |
[36:23] | and I– I only thought of myself. | 而我却只想着自己 |
[36:56] | Has she eaten? | 她吃东西了吗 |
[37:00] | I’ll give her a sedative– | 我会给她点镇静剂 |
[37:02] | stop her body from working too hard. | 让她身体不要过度消耗 |
[37:08] | You were drinking. | 你跑去喝酒 |
[37:10] | That was the least of my worries. | 现在可不是担心那个的时候 |
[37:13] | You left and I didn’t know what to do! | 你丢下我 让我不知所措 |
[37:34] | – Want me to take watch? – Yeah. | -要我放哨吗 -好的 |
[37:38] | Relieve T. In a few hours. I’m gonna take the graveyard. | 换班制 几小时后我去墓地放哨 |
[37:42] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[37:44] | We just send him on his merry way? | 我们把他开开心心的送走吗 |
[37:47] | According to rick and hershel. | 瑞克和赫谢尔是这么说的 |
[37:49] | If he finds his people and leads them here, | 如果他把他的人引到这里来 |
[37:51] | we’ll have a war on our hands. | 我们之间肯定会开战 |
[37:53] | You know you’re preaching to the choir, girl. | 你说的我可比你要更清楚 |
[37:56] | You ever consider a lighter touch? | 你有没有想过处事温和点 |
[37:58] | Abandoning the search for sophia, | 放弃搜寻索菲亚 |
[38:00] | taking out the walkers in the barn, lying to Lori today. | 杀死谷仓僵尸 今天对洛莉撒谎 |
[38:03] | Those were all the right calls. | 你的决定都没错 |
[38:05] | It’s your presentation that leaves something to be desired. | 是你的表达方式让大家不满 |
[38:07] | Dale send you? | 戴尔派你来的 |
[38:10] | I see you pushing everyone away. | 我发现你在疏远所有人 |
[38:12] | For what? They need you. | 何必呢 他们需要你 |
[38:15] | I’ll always be the odd man out, | 我永远都是多余的 |
[38:18] | – the same as you. – I’ve made my peace. | -和你一样 -我已经心平气和了 |
[38:20] | Have you? The way I see it, | 是吗 就我所见 |
[38:24] | You and me, we– we’re treated the same way. | 你和我 我们遭受了同样的待遇 |
[38:29] | Everyone’s always trying to take the gun out of your hand. | 所有人都想拿走你的枪 |
[38:30] | These folks– they want to play house. | 这些家伙 他们想玩过家家 |
[38:33] | They wanna pretend that Rick and Hershel– | 他们想假装瑞克和赫谢尔… |
[38:35] | they know what they’re doing. Let me tell you something– | 知道自己在做什么 我告诉你 |
[38:36] | They bound to get us all killed. | 他们一定会害死我们 |
[38:37] | – Then we have to stop that. – They don’t listen. | -那我们必须阻止他们 -他们不会听的 |
[38:39] | They’re gonna give this kid a care package. | 他们要给这孩子一个补给包 |
[38:41] | They’re gonna send him on his way. And you right, | 他们要让他回去 你说的对 |
[38:42] | that’s gonna bring on a war or something worse, | 这会带来一场大战或更糟的结局 |
[38:45] | and we just gonna– we’re gonna sit here and wait for it. | 而我们只能坐着等死 |
[38:50] | But you and me, | 但你和我 |
[38:52] | we’re the only ones who see it coming. | 我们是唯一预见到危险的人 |
[38:56] | I should’ve left with you when I had the chance. | 早知道我当初就和你一起离开了 |
[39:09] | Oh. Oh man. | 疼 |
[39:12] | Here. | 我帮你 |
[39:15] | Thank you. Ah. | 谢谢 |
[39:27] | Need your help. | 帮我一下 |
[39:28] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[39:37] | We’re like a couple of old people. – | 我们就像一对老夫老妻 |
[39:49] | We need to talk about Shane. | 我们需要谈谈肖恩 |
[39:53] | What’s he done now? | 他又做了什么 |
[39:58] | He thinks the baby’s his. | 他认为孩子是他的 |
[40:06] | No matter what, it’s yours. | 不管怎样 肯定是你的 |
[40:16] | He’ll accept that. | 他会接受的 |
[40:18] | You’re gonna have to make him. He won’t listen to me. | 你必须逼他接受 他不听我的 |
[40:21] | He’s delusional and he’s dangerous. | 他胡思乱想还很危险 |
[40:24] | When I went looking for you, he came after me… | 当我去找你的时候 他跟着我 |
[40:28] | – Well, of course he did. – …and lied to me | -他当然会跟着 -而且他撒谎 |
[40:30] | to get me back here, said you were already back. | 为了把我带回来 他说你已经回来了 |
[40:34] | You saw what he did at the barn. | 你看到他在谷仓的所作所为 |
[40:37] | He’s threatened Dale and Hershel. | 他在威胁戴尔和赫谢尔 |
[40:39] | He’s scaring people and he’s scaring me. | 他吓到大家 他吓到我了 |
[40:45] | And I think he killed Otis. | 而且我觉得他杀了奥蒂斯 |
[40:48] | I think he left him behind and I think– | 我觉得他把奥蒂斯丢下… |
[40:53] | I think he did it not just to save Carl | 不只是为了救卡尔 |
[40:55] | – but because he loves me… – But you don’t know that. | -也是因为他爱我… -你这只是推测 |
[40:59] | …and he thinks that we’re supposed to be together | 他认为我和他才应该在一起 |
[41:03] | no matter what. | 不管发生什么 |
[41:11] | Those gunmen left that kid behind today. | 那些枪手今天丢下了那孩子 |
[41:17] | I killed two people myself because of you, | 而我亲手杀了两个人 为了保护你 |
[41:21] | and Carl and the baby. | 卡尔和未出生的孩子 |
[41:24] | It was gonna be me and not them no matter what. | 为了他们我愿意做任何事 |
[41:34] | You killed the living to protect what’s yours? | 你为了保护自己家人而杀人 |
[41:38] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[41:40] | Shane thinks I’m his. | 肖恩认为我是他的 |
[41:43] | He thinks the baby is his. | 他认为孩子是他的 |
[41:48] | And he says you can’t protect us, | 他说你没能力保护我们 |
[41:50] | that you’re gonna get us killed. | 他说你会害死我们 |
[41:55] | He’s dangerous, Rick, and he won’t stop. | 他很危险 瑞克 而且他不会停下 |