时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | – I told you– – You told me shit! | -我都招了 -你他妈全在废话 |
[00:24] | I barely knew those guys. I met ’em on the road. | 我跟他们不熟 只是在路上认识的 |
[00:27] | How many in your group? | 你们有多少人 |
[00:33] | Uh, no, no… Come on, man. | 不不不 别这样 兄弟 |
[00:38] | How many?! | 有多少人 |
[00:39] | Uh, 30– 30. 30 guys. | 30 30个人 |
[00:41] | Where? | 他们在哪儿 |
[00:44] | I don’t know. I swear. | 我发誓我真不知道 |
[00:46] | We were never anyplace more than a night. | 我们从不在一个地方待太久 |
[00:48] | Scouting? Planning on staying local? | 他们在侦察吗 准备在这里长住吗 |
[00:51] | I– I don’t know. They– they left me behind. | 我不知道 他们把我抛下了 |
[00:53] | – Did you ever pick off a scab? – Come on, man! | -你被人揭过伤疤吗 -拜托 |
[00:56] | – I’m-I’m trying to cooperate. – Start real slow at first. | -我在努力配合 -刚开始可不够配合 |
[00:59] | – No. – Sooner or later, you’ve just gotta rip it off. | -不是 -你迟早都要坦白 |
[01:02] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 我说 |
[01:04] | They have weapons– | 他们有武器 |
[01:06] | Heavy stuff, automatics. | 重装备 自动步枪 |
[01:09] | But I didn’t do anything. | 但我什么也没做 |
[01:11] | Your boys shot at my boys, tried to take this farm. | 你们的人试图射杀我们 夺走农场 |
[01:15] | You just went along for the ride? | 而你只是跟着打酱油吗 |
[01:16] | You’re trying to tell me you’re innocent? | 你想说自己是无辜的吗 |
[01:17] | Yes! | 是的 |
[01:20] | These– these people took me in. | 那些人收留了我 |
[01:23] | Not just guys– a whole group of ’em. | 不只是男人 他们有一群人 |
[01:26] | Men and women, | 有男有女 |
[01:27] | kids too– just like you people. | 还有孩子 就和你们一样 |
[01:30] | Thought I’d have a better chance with them, you know? | 我以为跟他们一起生存希望能大一点 |
[01:33] | But… | 但是 |
[01:35] | We go out, scavenge– | 我们出去 寻找补给 |
[01:38] | Just the men. | 就几个男人 |
[01:40] | One night, we– we found this little campsite. | 有一天晚上 我们找到了块野营地 |
[01:45] | A man and his two daughters– | 一个男人和他的两个女儿 |
[01:47] | Teenagers, you know? | 只是豆蔻少女 |
[01:49] | Real young. Real cute. | 非常年轻 非常可爱 |
[02:00] | Their daddy had to watch while these guys– they– | 她们的父亲只能眼睁睁看着他们… |
[02:04] | and they didn’t even kill him afterwards. | 那群人都不愿给他个痛快 |
[02:06] | They just– they just made him watch | 就让他这么看着 |
[02:09] | as his daughters– | 目睹他女儿被 |
[02:12] | They just-just– just left him there. | 就这么把他扔那 |
[02:17] | No, but-but– but I didn’t touch those girls. | 但我没碰那两个女孩 |
[02:20] | No, I swear I didn’t to– | 我发誓我没有 |
[02:24] | Please. | 求求你 |
[02:25] | Please. You gotta believe me, man. | 求你 请相信我 |
[02:28] | I’m not like that. | 我不是那种人 |
[02:31] | I ain’t like that. | 我不是那样的 |
[02:34] | Please. Please, you gotta believe me. | 求你了 你一定得相信我 |
[03:16] | So, what you gonna do? | 那么你打算怎么办 |
[03:18] | We’d all feel better if we knew the plan. | 知道计划能让我们安心些 |
[03:20] | – Is there a plan? – We gonna keep him here? | -有计划吗 -我们要把他留在这儿吗 |
[03:25] | We’ll know soon enough. | 很快就能知道答案了 |
[03:33] | Boy there’s got a gang, 30 men. | 他们有一群人 30个人 |
[03:37] | They have heavy artillery | 他们有重武装 |
[03:38] | and they ain’t looking to make friends. | 看上去可不是什么善类 |
[03:40] | They roll through here, our boys are dead. | 他们如果来到这里 我们就死定了 |
[03:43] | And our women, they’re gonna– they’re gonna wish they were. | 而女人们会生不如死 |
[03:46] | What did you do? | 你对他做了什么 |
[03:49] | Had a little chat. | 聊了会天 |
[03:52] | No one goes near this guy. | 谁都不许接近那个人 |
[03:54] | Rick, what are you gonna do? | 瑞克 你打算怎么做 |
[03:57] | We have no choice. He’s a threat. | 我们没有选择 他是个威胁 |
[04:01] | We have to eliminate the threat. | 我们不能留下后患 |
[04:04] | You’re just gonna kill him? | 你打算就这么杀了他 |
[04:05] | It’s settled. I’ll do it today. | 已经决定了 我今天就做 |
[04:11] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[04:14] | You don’t wanna do this. I know you don’t. | 你内心其实是不想的 我知道 |
[04:16] | I thought about it all night. | 我考虑了一整晚 |
[04:17] | Knowing what we know now, I don’t see a way out of it. | 知道了新的信息 我觉得这已无法避免 |
[04:19] | But you can’t just decide on your own to take someone’s life. | 但你不能就这么决定他人的生死 |
[04:22] | The group seemed supportive. | 大家看上去都很支持 |
[04:24] | What, because they didn’t speak back? You didn’t let ’em. | 那是因为你没给他们机会提出异议 |
[04:30] | There’s gotta be a– a process. | 必须要有一个过程 |
[04:33] | And what would that be? We can’t call witnesses, | 什么过程 我们不可能搞个审判 |
[04:35] | Go before a judge. | 请证人出庭 |
[04:36] | So he’s automatically guilty by association | 所以他就这么被臆断为有罪 |
[04:38] | And sentenced to death? | 然后判处死刑 |
[04:40] | He’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[04:43] | – Gimme some time to talk to everyone… – We can’t– | -让我跟大家再谈谈 -我们不能 |
[04:46] | – …try to figure out another way– – No, | -想想有没有其他办法 -不行 |
[04:47] | we can’t drag this out! | 我们不能慢慢来 |
[04:48] | People are scared. | 大家都很害怕 |
[04:49] | Which is why they need time to discuss this. | 那就更需要花时间认真商讨 |
[04:51] | No, no, no, they need to be safe. | 不 不 他们需要被保护好 |
[04:53] | – I owe ’em that. – You think about your son! | -这是我的职责 -你想想你的儿子 |
[04:58] | The message that you’re giving him– | 想想你给他做的榜样 |
[05:00] | shoot first, think later. | 冲动行事 不计后果 |
[05:03] | I’m asking for one day to talk to everybody. | 我只求一天时间 和大家谈谈 |
[05:07] | You can give me that. Think-think about Carl. | 你可以答应的 想想卡尔 |
[05:09] | I am. | 我在想 |
[05:15] | We reconvene at sunset, then what happens, happens. | 我们日落时集合 做出最终决定 |
[05:29] | – I need a favor. – Did you move the gun bag? | -帮我个忙 -你动过武器袋吗 |
[05:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:41] | I need you to guard Randall, | 我需要你去守着兰德尔 |
[05:44] | Protect him. | 保护他安全 |
[05:45] | – Why? – Rick’s giving me time to talk to the others, | -为什么 -瑞克给了我时间和大家谈谈 |
[05:48] | try and talk some sense into them. | 我想让他们恢复理智 |
[05:51] | But if Shane finds out– | 如果让肖恩知道了 |
[05:52] | You think he’d just shoot the guy himself? | 你觉得他会直接杀了那家伙 |
[05:55] | You know killing the boy had to be his idea. | 你知道杀这男孩肯定是他的主意 |
[05:58] | Are you with him on this? | 你站在他那边吗 |
[06:01] | He’s a threat. | 他是个威胁 |
[06:04] | Tell me this isn’t all the ammo. | 别告诉我这就是全部弹药 |
[06:07] | You’re a civil rights lawyer. | 你是个民事律师 |
[06:09] | – Was. – You fight with words, | -曾是 -你靠唇枪舌辩 |
[06:11] | the power of ideas. | 以思想为武器 |
[06:14] | Using a-a gun, that’s his way. | 用枪是他的风格 |
[06:17] | You really want to debate about saving a guy | 你真要和我吵这个 |
[06:19] | Who will lead his buddies right to our door? | 放走一个会带人来杀我们的家伙 |
[06:21] | That’s what a civilized society does. | 这是文明社会的道德准则 |
[06:23] | Who says we’re civilized anymore? | 谁说这不再是文明社会了 |
[06:27] | No, the world we knew is gone, | 不对 我们熟知的那个世界已经消失 |
[06:30] | But keeping our humanity? | 但是否保留人性善心 |
[06:33] | That’s a choice. | 仍是我们的选择 |
[06:45] | I’ll watch your prisoner. | 我会帮你看着囚犯 |
[06:48] | But not because I think you’re right. | 但这并不代表我认同你 |
[07:06] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:09] | Hey. | 喂 |
[07:11] | Can I get some water? | 我能喝点水么 |
[07:13] | Please? | 求你了 |
[07:17] | I’m very thirsty. | 我渴死了 |
[07:30] | They’re gonna kill me, right? | 他们会杀了我 对吗 |
[07:38] | So he’s a kid? | 听说他是个小孩 |
[07:46] | He ain’t a kid. Just– | 他不只是个小孩 他 |
[07:49] | That’s a figure of speech. | 那只是一种比喻 |
[07:50] | – Can I see him? – No. | -我能见见他吗 -不行 |
[07:52] | Look, man, this is– this is grown-up stuff, all right? | 听着 这是大人的事 好吗 |
[07:57] | You just– you just let us handle this. | 你 你让我们来处理 |
[08:13] | Dale, huh? | 是戴尔吧 |
[08:14] | What, he put you on death watch? | 怎么 派你来做临终看护人 |
[08:16] | Let me ask you something– say I wanted to go in there right now | 我问你 如果我现在要进去 |
[08:19] | And I just wanted to take care of this, you gonna stop me? Hmm? | 我只是想解决这事 你会阻止我吗 |
[08:22] | – I had a good teacher. – Yeah. | -我老师很好哦 -是啊 |
[08:26] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[08:30] | You buy into Dale’s sob story? | 你被戴尔的悲情剧场打动了 |
[08:32] | I told him I was with you on this. | 我告诉他这事我站你这边 |
[08:34] | Mmm… You’re just still here for him, huh? | 但你还是帮着他 对吧 |
[08:38] | That’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[08:40] | You see what’s happening, don’t you? | 你清楚形势吧 |
[08:42] | These guys ain’t gonna go through with this. | 这伙人不会同意的 |
[08:44] | I’m telling you, they gonna– | 我告诉你 他们想 |
[08:46] | they gonna pussy out. And if they do, | 他们会临阵退缩 如果真这样 |
[08:48] | we gonna have a big problem on our hands. | 我们麻烦就大了 |
[08:52] | Let me ask you something– | 我问你 |
[08:53] | every time we have a problem around here, | 每次我们遇到麻烦 |
[08:54] | Who do you think’s behind it? | 你觉得是谁造成的 |
[08:56] | Some might say you. | 有人觉得是你 |
[08:57] | Nah. No one listens to me. | 才怪 没人听我的 |
[09:01] | I say it’s the guys that make up the rules, | 我觉得是那几个定规矩的人 |
[09:04] | the boys that always have all the answers, | 那几个自以为什么都懂的家伙 |
[09:05] | even though their answers always prove wrong. | 哪怕事实证明他们是错的 |
[09:07] | So what are you gonna do? Rick’s the leader of this group, | 那你要怎么办 瑞克是头儿 |
[09:10] | – It’s Hershel’s farm. – Maybe we oughta change that. | -农场又是赫谢尔的 -也许得改变现状了 |
[09:13] | What, are you gonna lock ’em in a room | 啥 你要缴走他们的枪 |
[09:15] | and take their guns? | 把他们锁起来吗 |
[09:22] | I don’t know. That could get out of hand. | 我不知道 那样形势可能会失控 |
[09:23] | No, no, it won’t. Okay? I won’t let it. | 不会的 我不会让事情失控的 |
[09:25] | Listen, I don’t– I don’t want anybody to get hurt, okay? | 听着 我不想让任何人受伤 好吗 |
[09:29] | Rick’s my friend, Hershel– he’s all right by me. | 瑞克是我的朋友 我也不讨厌赫谢尔 |
[09:32] | – And Dale? – Dale got a big mouth, | -那戴尔呢 -戴尔虽然很多嘴 |
[09:36] | but he’s harmless. | 但他不会伤人 |
[09:37] | Look, I just– I wanna know what it’s like to sleep | 听着 我只是想睡个安稳觉 |
[09:41] | without keeping one eye open. Ain’t that– | 不想整天提心吊胆 这不就是 |
[09:43] | ain’t that what we all want? | 这不就是大家的愿望吗 |
[09:47] | Hey, ball’s in their court. Maybe I’m wrong. | 主动权在他们手里 或许我是错的 |
[09:49] | Maybe I’m getting all worked up over nothing. | 又或许我只是小题大做 |
[09:57] | That’s a sweet hat. | 帽子真帅 |
[09:59] | I’m Randall. What’s your name? | 我叫兰德尔 你叫什么 |
[10:03] | The sheriff guy– that your dad? | 那警官是你爸爸吗 |
[10:06] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[10:08] | Yeah, he’s a good guy. I can tell. | 真的 他是个好人 我看得出来 |
[10:12] | Your mom out here too? | 你妈妈也在这儿吗 |
[10:15] | You’re– you’re lucky you still got your family. | 你真幸运 家人都还在 |
[10:19] | I lost mine. | 我失去家人了 |
[10:21] | Hey, I– I don’t know what people been saying about me, | 听着 我不知道他们怎么说我 |
[10:24] | but I didn’t do nothing. I swear. | 但我什么坏事都没做 我发誓 |
[10:28] | Your dad was gonna let me go | 你爸本来都要放我走的 |
[10:29] | till his friend started fighting with him. | 可他和他朋友打了起来 |
[10:35] | It got pretty bad. I– I was kinda worried. | 当时情况很糟 我有点着急 |
[10:38] | My camp, we got lots of supplies. | 我们的营地物资充沛 |
[10:41] | You help me, I’ll take you and your folks back to my people. | 你帮我 我就带你们一伙人去见我的人 |
[10:46] | We’ll take good care of you. | 我们会照顾好你们的 |
[10:48] | Keep you safe. Just gotta– | 保护你们 只要你 |
[10:50] | just gotta help me get out of here, okay? | 只要你帮我逃出去 好吗 |
[10:52] | Just help me pick these locks or find the key, okay? | 只要帮我打开锁 或者找找钥匙好吗 |
[10:56] | Come on, please? | 帮帮我吧 求你了 |
[10:59] | Please? | 求你了 |
[11:01] | What the hell are you doing in here? What did you say to him? | 你在这儿干什么 你跟他说啥了 |
[11:03] | – What did you say to him, huh? – I didn’t say nothing. | -你跟他说啥了 -我啥也没说 |
[11:05] | Let me tell you something– | 老子告诉你 |
[11:06] | – I will shoot you where you sit. – Okay Shane, not now. | -老子马上就毙了你 -好啦 肖恩 别这样 |
[11:08] | – Open your mouth. Open your mouth. – Shane. | -张开嘴 张开嘴 -肖恩 别这样 |
[11:09] | You like talking, man? You like talking?! | 让你丫多嘴 让你丫多嘴 |
[11:11] | Back off! | 住手 |
[11:18] | Get your ass out this door. Let’s go. | 小兔崽子快出去 快走 |
[11:21] | – The hell you doing? – Please don’t tell my parents. | -你搞什么鬼 -求你别告诉我爸妈 |
[11:24] | Carl, that ain’t cool, man. You could’ve gotten hurt in there. | 卡尔 这不好玩 你可能会受伤的 |
[11:26] | – I can handle myself. – Let me tell you something– | -我能管好自己 -我告诉你 |
[11:28] | You do not go near him again. Do you hear me? | 别再靠近他 听见没有 |
[11:32] | – Damn it. – You won’t tell my parents, will you? | -妈的 -你不会告诉我爸妈吧 |
[11:34] | Carl, man, | 卡尔 |
[11:36] | this isn’t about getting in trouble, okay? | 这不是闯祸的问题 |
[11:38] | A guy like that, he will say anything to you. | 像他这种人 什么话都可能说 |
[11:41] | He’ll try to make you feel sorry for him. | 他会让你可怜他 |
[11:42] | He’ll try to make you get your guard down. | 他会让你降低警惕 |
[11:44] | You let your guard down out here, people die. | 你要是降低警惕 就要死人了 |
[11:47] | Now, just– | 现在 |
[11:49] | Do me a favor, man– go find your mom. Go on. | 帮我个忙 去把你妈找来 快去 |
[11:53] | Carl, | 卡尔 |
[11:55] | quit trying to get yourself killed, man. | 别再干傻事了 |
[12:18] | The whole point of me coming up here is | 我之所以跑到这儿 |
[12:19] | to get away from you people. | 就是避开你们 |
[12:20] | Gonna take more than that. | 光这样可躲不开我们 |
[12:24] | Carol send you? | 卡萝尔让你来的吗 |
[12:26] | Carol’s not the only one that’s concerned about you, | 不只卡萝尔关心你 |
[12:28] | your new role in the group. | 和你在队伍里的角色 |
[12:30] | Oh, man, I don’t need my head shrunk. | 我可不需要心理辅导 |
[12:33] | This group’s broken. | 队伍早就散了 |
[12:35] | I’m better off fending for myself. | 我还是管好自己吧 |
[12:38] | You act like you don’t care. | 你好像不在乎啊 |
[12:39] | Yeah, it’s ’cause I don’t. | 是啊 因为我是不在乎 |
[12:44] | So live or die, you don’t care what happens to Randall? | 所以你不在乎兰德尔的死活吗 |
[12:48] | Nope. | 不在乎 |
[12:48] | Then why not stand with me, | 那你为什么不和我一起 |
[12:50] | try to save the kid’s life, | 试着去救那孩子的命 |
[12:51] | if it really doesn’t matter one way or the other? | 既然一切都无所谓的话 |
[12:53] | Didn’t peg you for a desperate son of a bitch. | 你让自己显得像个绝望的混蛋 |
[12:56] | Your opinion makes a difference. | 你的意见会让事情改变 |
[12:58] | Man, ain’t nobody looking at me for nothing. | 老头 没人会来找我帮忙 |
[13:00] | Carol is, and I am. Right now. | 卡萝尔会 我会 现在就是 |
[13:05] | And you obviously– you have Rick’s ear. | 而你显然能说服瑞克 |
[13:07] | Rick just looks to Shane. Let him. | 瑞克只听肖恩的 随他去吧 |
[13:12] | You cared about what happened to Sofia. | 你在乎索菲亚 |
[13:17] | Cared what it meant to the group. | 在乎她对大伙的意义 |
[13:20] | Torturing people? That isn’t you. | 拷问人 那不是你的作风 |
[13:24] | You’re a decent man. | 你是个正直的人 |
[13:26] | So is Rick. | 瑞克也是 |
[13:30] | Shane– he’s different. | 肖恩 他不同 |
[13:33] | Why’s that? ’cause he killed Otis? | 为什么 因为他杀了奥蒂斯吗 |
[13:37] | He tell you that? | 他告诉你的吗 |
[13:39] | He told some story– | 他撒了谎 |
[13:41] | how Otis covered him, saved his ass. | 说奥蒂斯掩护他 救了他 |
[13:44] | He showed up with the dead guy’s gun. | 他却是带着那死人的枪回来的 |
[13:47] | Rick ain’t stupid. | 瑞克不是傻子 |
[13:49] | If he didn’t figure that out, it’s ’cause he didn’t wanna. | 他要是没识破 那是因为他不想识破 |
[13:52] | It’s like I said– group’s broken. | 就像我说的 队伍早散了 |
[14:05] | Baby, where’s your daddy? | 宝贝 你爸呢 |
[14:09] | – He’s up there. – All right. | -他在那儿 -好的 |
[14:28] | So, uh… | 那个… |
[14:30] | The nights are getting colder and we’re pretty exposed. | 夜晚越来越冷 我们又暴露在外 |
[14:33] | – I was thinking… – Maybe we could clear this place out, | -我在想… -也许我们可以清理一下这里 |
[14:36] | Station lookouts up here. | 在这边设个岗哨 |
[14:41] | Or we could talk to Hershel | 也许我们可以和赫谢尔谈谈 |
[14:43] | about staying in the house. | 让我们进屋住去 |
[14:45] | – Yeah. – All right. | -是啊 -好的 |
[14:51] | Is that really the best way to do this? | 这样做是最好的吗 |
[14:53] | To… string him up? | 非要绞死他吗 |
[14:56] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[14:58] | It’s my first time. | 我是头一回 |
[15:03] | Look, I know how you feel about the death penalty, but– | 我知道你反对死刑 但是 |
[15:06] | And I know the world has changed. | 我也知道世道变了 |
[15:09] | After everything that’s happened, | 经历了这一切 |
[15:10] | You and Shane agree on this. | 你和肖恩达成了共识 |
[15:12] | So you support this decision? | 那你赞同这个决定吗 |
[15:15] | If you think it’s best. | 如果你觉得这样最好的话 |
[15:24] | You never did tell me | 你一直没跟我说 |
[15:25] | what happened on the road with you and Shane. | 你和肖恩在路上怎么了 |
[15:29] | He won’t be a problem anymore. | 他不会再找麻烦了 |
[15:40] | You know, we’ll see Sophia again in heaven some day. | 我们会在天堂和索菲亚重逢的 |
[15:48] | She’s in a better place. | 她去了更好的地方 |
[15:51] | No, she’s not. | 才不是呢 |
[15:54] | Heaven is just another lie, | 天堂只是骗人的 |
[15:56] | and if you believe it, you’re an idiot. | 如果你相信 你就是傻子 |
[16:10] | You need to control that boy. | 你们得管管你家孩子了 |
[16:12] | Carl? What happened? | 卡尔 怎么了 |
[16:14] | He’s disrespectful. | 他大不敬 |
[16:15] | Did he say something? | 他说啥了 |
[16:16] | Something cruel about Sofia. | 说了些对不起索菲亚的话 |
[16:18] | – We’ll figure it out. It’s okay. I… – It’s not okay. | -我们会管教他的 没关系 -有关系 |
[16:20] | I’ll have– I’ll have a talk with him. | 我会 我会找他谈谈 |
[16:24] | See? We’ll– we’ll– | 瞧 我们会 |
[16:26] | We’ll deal with it. If you can calm down, so that I can– | 我们会管教他的 你冷静点 我才能 |
[16:28] | – Don’t tell me to calm down! – No, I– I don’t– | -别叫我冷静 -不 我不是… |
[16:30] | I don’t need you to patronize me. Everyone either avoids me | 我不需要你可怜我 大家要么躲着我 |
[16:34] | or they treat me like I’m crazy. | 要么就当我是疯子 |
[16:36] | I lost my daughter. I didn’t lose my mind! | 我是失去了女儿 可我没失去理智 |
[16:42] | Carl, come over here. | 卡尔 过来 |
[16:48] | Did you talk back to Carol? | 你冲卡萝尔顶嘴了吗 |
[16:49] | – No. – She says you did. | -没有 -她说你有 |
[16:52] | You can’t talk back to people like that. | 你不能这么跟别人说话 |
[16:56] | I said it’s stupid to believe in heaven. | 我说 相信天堂的人是傻子 |
[17:00] | ’cause it is. | 本来就是 |
[17:03] | Well, just think about that for a minute. | 你再仔细想一下 |
[17:06] | She just lost her daughter. | 她刚失去了女儿 |
[17:08] | She wants to believe she’s still alive in some way. | 她希望她女儿在另外一个地方快乐地活着 |
[17:10] | – But she– – Don’t– | -但是她 -别 |
[17:12] | Don’t talk. Think. | 少说话 多思考 |
[17:16] | It’s a good rule of thumb for life. | 这是经验之谈 |
[17:19] | Mom always wants you to talk more. | 妈妈总是希望你能多说话 |
[17:20] | Don’t change the subject. | 不要改变话题 |
[17:23] | You owe Carol an apology. | 你应该向卡萝尔道歉 |
[17:25] | You made a mistake. Fix it. | 你犯了错 要想办法弥补 |
[17:28] | Is that why you’re gonna kill that guy? | 这就是你要杀那个人的原因吗 |
[17:32] | Fixing your mistake? | 弥补自己犯下的错误 |
[17:35] | That’s different. | 那不一样 |
[17:38] | How are you gonna do it? Are you gonna hang him in the barn? | 你打算怎么做 把他吊死在谷仓里吗 |
[17:41] | You just think about how | 你只需要处理好 |
[17:42] | you’re gonna make things right with Carol. | 自己和卡萝尔的事情就行了 |
[17:45] | Don’t talk. Think. | 少说话 多思考 |
[17:47] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[17:51] | – What happened? – A dozen steer busted through the fence. | -怎么了 -一群牛挤倒栅栏跑了 |
[17:56] | Been wrangling the runaways all morning. | 为了跑掉的牛吵了一早晨 |
[17:59] | But you’re not here to talk cattle. | 你不是来和我讨论牛的事吧 |
[18:02] | – The boy. – The prisoner. | -那个孩子 -那个犯人 |
[18:04] | – Randall. – I don’t want to know. | -兰德尔 -我不想知道 |
[18:07] | I’m told they’re deciding his fate. | 大家会决定他的命运 |
[18:11] | I’ll leave it with Rick. | 瑞克负责就行了 |
[18:12] | But this is your home. | 但这是你的家 |
[18:15] | I want him away from my girls. | 我只想让他离我女儿们远远的 |
[18:18] | I don’t care how. | 我不在乎怎么做到 |
[18:19] | – It’s an execution. – I don’t want to know. | -那是赤裸裸的处刑 -我不想知道 |
[18:23] | But you can’t stand by the sidelines. | 但是你不能袖手旁观 |
[18:25] | You’re a man with convictions. You– | 你是有信念的人 你 |
[18:27] | To tell you the truth, I was. | 给你说实话吧 我以前是 |
[18:29] | Or at least I thought I was. | 至少我以为我是 |
[18:31] | But I’ve made too many mistakes. | 但是我犯了太多错 |
[18:35] | Would you at least talk with Randall | 在你做决定之前 |
[18:37] | before making up your mind? | 你至少应该和兰德尔谈谈吧 |
[18:40] | No. I’ll leave it with Rick. | 不 让瑞克全权负责吧 |
[21:38] | What’s up, Dale? | 怎么了 戴尔 |
[21:45] | I wanna change your mind. | 我想让你改个主意 |
[21:48] | what, you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[21:50] | I know you and I will never see eye to eye on much… | 我知道咱们俩不可能看法完全一致 |
[21:53] | Say that’s the understatement of the year, huh? | 你说得真轻描淡写 |
[21:55] | But, uh, | 但是 |
[21:58] | – you’re not going anywhere… – Nope. | -你哪也不去 -对 |
[22:01] | – …and I’m not going anywhere. – Okay. | -我也哪都不去 -好的 |
[22:05] | So let’s talk about this like men. | 那我们像男人一样说说这事 |
[22:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:11] | You deny we’re in danger, Dale? | 你觉得我们没有身处危险之中吗 戴尔 |
[22:13] | No, but there’s a dozen of us, | 不是 但是我们人多势众 |
[22:17] | one of him. | 而他势单力薄 |
[22:18] | There’s 30 of them. | 他们有30个人 |
[22:19] | Killing him doesn’t change that… | 杀掉他也改变不了这个事实 |
[22:21] | – No. – But it changes us. | -不会 -但是会改变我们 |
[22:28] | You– | 你 |
[22:30] | you got balls, Dale. | 你有胆量 戴尔 |
[22:32] | I’m gonna give you that. | 可以这么说 |
[22:34] | Now… | 现在 |
[22:37] | I’ll tell you what– in a little bit, when y’all gather, | 我告诉你 等会大家讨论这个问题 |
[22:40] | you’re gonna talk about this. | 你会表达自己的观点 |
[22:42] | If you’ve convinced them to keep this guy alive, | 如果你说服了大家放过这个家伙 |
[22:45] | then I ain’t gonna say a damn word about it, okay? | 我没有意见 行吗 |
[22:50] | But I’m telling you now, man to man, | 但是我直接告诉你 |
[22:53] | you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[22:55] | And when this guy kills somebody, | 如果这个家伙日后杀了人 |
[22:57] | I ain’t gonna need to say anything, | 我什么都不用说 |
[22:58] | because that blood– that’s gonna be on you. | 因为那笔血账一定会算在你头上 |
[23:04] | You’re wrong about this, Dale. You’re dead wrong. | 你错了 戴尔 大错特错 |
[23:12] | Doodlebug, doodlebug, go away home. | 小虫小虫快飞吧 快快飞回你的家 |
[23:15] | Doodlebug. | 小虫虫 |
[23:16] | Doodlebug, doodlebug, go away home. | 小虫小虫快飞吧 快快飞回你的家 |
[23:22] | – How is she? – She seems to be in good spirits today. | -她怎么样了 -今天看起来精神不错 |
[23:27] | Aren’t you, doodlebug? | 是不是呀 小虫虫 |
[23:30] | Well, let me know if I can do anything. | 如果需要我的话就尽管说 |
[23:36] | Where’s your family from? | 你家从哪来啊 |
[23:43] | Michigan. | 密歇根 |
[23:45] | But, uh, before that, Korea. | 在那之前是在韩国 |
[23:51] | Immigrants built this country. | 移民建造了这个国家 |
[23:53] | Never forget that. | 永远不要忘了这一点 |
[23:56] | Our family came from Ireland. | 我们家是从爱尔兰来的 |
[24:00] | Maggie Greene– I kinda figured. | 玛姬·格林 我感觉也是 |
[24:05] | My grandfather brought this over from the old country. | 我祖父把这个从家乡带过来 |
[24:09] | He passed it on to my father, who passed it on to me. | 传给了我爸爸 又传给了我 |
[24:13] | I pawned it to pay for a night of drinking | 有一天我把它当了买酒喝 |
[24:15] | I no longer remember. | 我不记得是哪天了 |
[24:19] | You bought it back. | 你把它买了回来 |
[24:21] | My late wife did– Josephine, | 我第二任妻子买回来的 约瑟芬 |
[24:25] | Maggie’s mother. | 玛姬的母亲 |
[24:27] | She gave it back years later | 几年之后我戒了酒 |
[24:29] | when I sobered up. | 她又还给了我 |
[24:32] | She was a good woman, my Jo. | 我的约瑟芬 她是个好女人 |
[24:37] | Maggie’s a lot like her. | 玛姬很像她 |
[24:42] | When we were in that bar and afterwards, | 我们在那个酒吧的时候 还有回来之后 |
[24:45] | I thought about a lot of things. | 我想了很多 |
[24:47] | You become a father someday, you’ll understand. | 总有一天你也会成为父亲 你会明白的 |
[24:50] | No man is good enough for your little girl… | 没有人能配得上自己的小女儿 |
[24:55] | until one is. | 直到那个人出现 |
[25:04] | You own it now, before I change my mind about you. | 送给你 别让我改变对你的印象 |
[25:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:28] | It’s almost time. | 到时间了 |
[25:31] | I know this isn’t easy for you. | 我知道对于你来说这不容易 |
[25:33] | It isn’t easy for anyone. | 对谁来说都不容易 |
[25:36] | But I thought it through. | 但是我仔细想过了 |
[25:39] | I made the call. | 我做了决定 |
[25:41] | I’m ready to do this. | 我准备好了 |
[25:44] | You don’t have to be the one to do it– | 你不必亲自动手 |
[25:46] | Shane, Daryl. | 肖恩 达里尔都可以 |
[25:48] | Yeah, it has to be me. | 不 就得是我 |
[25:50] | I brought him back here. Maybe I shouldn’t have. | 我把他带回来的 也许我不应该这么做 |
[25:53] | I gotta keep these people safe. | 我必须确保这些人的安全 |
[25:54] | That is what I’m gonna do. | 这就是我要做的 |
[25:56] | What about Dale? | 那戴尔怎么办 |
[25:58] | He’s got an uphill battle. | 他一直在努力说服大家 |
[26:04] | – You said you support me. – I do. | -你说过你支持我 -是的 |
[26:09] | But you didn’t say you think I’m making the right call. | 但是你不认为这是正确的决定 |
[26:19] | This is the right call. | 这是正确的决定 |
[27:43] | Let’s gather up. | 集合吧 |
[27:44] | Come on, Carl. I want you to stay with Jimmy. | 快来 卡尔 你去和吉米呆在一起 |
[27:47] | But I wanna listen. | 但是我想参加 |
[27:49] | Hm-mmm, not this time. Come on. | 这次不行 快去吧 |
[28:14] | So how do we do this? Just take a vote? | 我们怎么做 投票表决吗 |
[28:18] | Does it have to be unanimous? | 全票通过才行吗 |
[28:19] | How about majority rules? | 少数服从多数怎么样 |
[28:20] | Well, let’s– let’s just see where everybody stands, | 我们先看看大家的意见 |
[28:23] | then we can talk through the options. | 然后再做决定 |
[28:26] | Well, where I sit, | 我的意见是 |
[28:28] | there’s only one way to move forward. | 只有一个办法 |
[28:29] | Killing him, right? | 杀了他 对吗 |
[28:34] | I mean, why even bother to even take a vote? | 我们根本不用投票 |
[28:35] | It’s clear which way the wind’s blowing. | 大家的意见显而易见 |
[28:36] | Well, if people believe we should spare him, | 如果有人认为我们应该放过他 |
[28:39] | I wanna know. | 我想知道是谁 |
[28:40] | Well, I can tell you it’s a small group– | 我可以告诉你只有一小波人 |
[28:43] | Maybe just me and Glenn. | 可能只有我和格伦 |
[28:51] | Look, I– | 听着 |
[28:53] | I think you’re pretty much right about everything, | 我知道在很多事情上你的看法都很对 |
[28:55] | all the time, but this– | 一直都是 但是这次 |
[28:57] | They’ve got you scared. | 他们都让你害怕了 |
[28:59] | He’s not one of us. | 他不是我们中的一员 |
[29:01] | And we’ve– we’ve lost too many people already. | 我们已经失去了很多人 |
[29:07] | How about you? Do you agree with this? | 你呢 你同意吗 |
[29:12] | Couldn’t we continue keeping him prisoner? | 我们不能继续关着他吗 |
[29:14] | Just another mouth to feed. | 那又多了一张嘴吃饭 |
[29:16] | It may be a lean winter. | 这个冬天我们可能粮食减产 |
[29:18] | We could ration better. | 我们可以更好地规划一下 |
[29:20] | Well, he could be an asset. | 他可能有利用价值 |
[29:22] | Give him a chance to prove himself. | 给他个机会让他证明一下 |
[29:25] | Put him to work? | 让他去干活吗 |
[29:26] | We’re not letting him walk around. | 我们不能让他随意走动 |
[29:27] | We could put an escort on him. | 我们可以找个人看着他 |
[29:29] | Who wants to volunteer for that duty? | 谁愿意去呢 |
[29:30] | -I will. – I don’t think any of us should be walking around | -我去 -我认为我们谁都不应该 |
[29:33] | – with this guy. – He’s right. | -和他呆在一起 -他说得对 |
[29:34] | I wouldn’t feel safe unless he was tied up. | 他绑起来我才觉得安全 |
[29:37] | We can’t exactly put chains around his ankles, | 我们怎么能真的给他上脚镣 |
[29:39] | sentence him to hard labor. | 判他去做苦力 |
[29:42] | Look, say we let him join us, right? | 听着 如果我们让他加入我们 |
[29:44] | Maybe he’s helpful, maybe he’s nice. | 也许他能帮忙 也许他人很好 |
[29:48] | We let our guard down and maybe he runs off, | 我们会放松警惕 他就可能逃跑 |
[29:50] | brings back his 30 men. | 带回来30个他们的人 |
[29:53] | So the answer is to kill him | 所以杀他的原因 |
[29:55] | to prevent a crime that he may never even attempt? | 是去阻止他也许永远不会犯的罪行 |
[29:59] | If we do this, | 如果我们这样做 |
[30:01] | we’re saying there’s no hope. | 就代表了没有希望 |
[30:03] | Rule of law is dead. There is no civilization. | 没有法律 没有文明 |
[30:06] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝啊 |
[30:09] | Could you drive him further out? | 你能开车把他送的更远一点吗 |
[30:11] | Leave him like you planned? | 像之前计划的一样丢下他 |
[30:13] | You barely came back this time. | 你这次都差点没能回来 |
[30:17] | There are walkers. You could break down. | 到处都是行尸 你会被干掉 |
[30:19] | – Y-you could get lost. – Or get ambushed. | -你会迷路 -或者中埋伏 |
[30:22] | They’re right. We should not put our own people at risk. | 他们说的对 我们不能让自己人冒险 |
[30:25] | If you go through with it, | 如果真要杀他 |
[30:28] | How would you do it? | 你准备怎么做 |
[30:30] | Would he suffer? | 他死前会受苦吗 |
[30:33] | We could hang him, right? Just snap his neck. | 我们可以吊死他 勒断他的脖子 |
[30:36] | I thought about that. | 我考虑过那个 |
[30:38] | Shooting may be more humane. | 用枪也许更人性点 |
[30:41] | And what about the body? | 尸体怎么处理 |
[30:43] | – Do we bury him? – Hold on, hold on! | -我们埋他吗 -等等 等等 |
[30:45] | You’re talking about this like it’s already decided. | 你们说得好像已经决定了一样 |
[30:48] | You’ve been talking all day, going around in circles. | 已经商量了一整天 没有什么实质进展 |
[30:50] | You just wanna go around in circles again? | 你还准备继续浪费时间吗 |
[30:52] | This is a young man’s life, | 这是一个年轻人的生命 |
[30:55] | and it is worth more than a five-minute conversation! | 我们怎么能只谈5分钟呢 |
[30:59] | Is this what it’s come to? | 现在都变成这样了吗 |
[31:01] | We kill someone because we can’t decide what else to do with him? | 我们不知道该拿他怎么办 就直接杀了他 |
[31:04] | You saved him | 你救了他 |
[31:07] | and now look at us. | 但看看我们 |
[31:08] | He’s been tortured. He’s gonna be executed. | 他被折磨 还会被处死 |
[31:15] | How are we any better than those people that we’re so afraid of? | 我们比那些我们害怕的家伙能好多少 |
[31:25] | We all know what needs to be done. | 我们都知道这是必须做的 |
[31:27] | No, Dale is right. | 不 戴尔是对的 |
[31:28] | We can’t leave any stone unturned here. | 我们不能草率决定 |
[31:30] | – We have a responsibility– – so what’s the other solution? | -我们有负责 -还有别的办法吗 |
[31:32] | Let Rick finish. | 让瑞克说完 |
[31:33] | We haven’t come up with a single viable option yet. | 我们到现在还没想出一个可行的办法 |
[31:36] | – I wish we could. – So let’s work on it! | -我希望我们可以 -那就再想想啊 |
[31:39] | – We are. – Stop it. Just stop it. | -我们会的 -别说了 别说了 |
[31:42] | I’m sick of everybody arguing and fighting. | 我受够所有人的争论和争吵了 |
[31:45] | I didn’t ask for this. | 我不想这样 |
[31:47] | You can’t ask us to decide something like this. | 你不能让我们在这种事上做选择 |
[31:51] | Please decide– either of you, both of you– | 你们决定吧 你们俩谁都行 |
[31:54] | but leave me out. | 但别把我算进去 |
[31:56] | Not speaking out | 不为他辩护 |
[31:58] | or killing him yourself– | 和亲手杀了他 |
[32:01] | there’s no difference. | 没有什么区别 |
[32:02] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[32:05] | Anybody who wants the floor | 任何人都有机会 |
[32:07] | before we make a final decision | 在我们做出最终决定前 |
[32:08] | has the chance. | 提出异议 |
[32:26] | You once said that we don’t kill the living. | 你曾经说过我们不会杀活人 |
[32:28] | Well, that was before the living tried to kill us. | 那是在别人想杀我们之前 |
[32:31] | But don’t you see? If we do this, | 你难道不明白吗 如果我们这么做 |
[32:33] | the people that we were– | 我们自己 |
[32:34] | the world that we knew is dead. | 和我们所认知的世界将会崩塌 |
[32:38] | And this new world is ugly. | 这个新世界很丑陋 |
[32:40] | It’s… | 很… |
[32:42] | harsh. It’s– it’s survival of the fittest. | 残酷 是适者生存的世界 |
[32:47] | And that’s a world I don’t wanna live in, | 我不愿活在那样的世界中 |
[32:49] | and I don’t– and I don’t believe that any of you do. | 我相信你们也不愿意 |
[32:51] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[32:55] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[32:58] | Let’s just do what’s right. | 就让我们做对的事情吧 |
[33:06] | Isn’t there anybody else who’s gonna stand with me? | 难道没有人支持我吗 |
[33:19] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[33:23] | We should try to find another way. | 我们应该想想另外的办法 |
[33:27] | Anybody else? | 还有人吗 |
[33:50] | Are y’all gonna watch, too? | 你们是不是还准备观看 |
[33:54] | No, you’ll go hide your heads in your tents | 不 你们会躲在帐篷里 |
[33:55] | and try to forget that we’re slaughtering a human being. | 试着忘记我们杀了一个活生生的人 |
[34:02] | I won’t be a party to it. | 我不想参与 |
[34:08] | This group is broken. | 这个队伍确实散了 |
[34:27] | Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[34:36] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[34:38] | – Ah. – Put him there. | 把他放在那儿 |
[34:45] | – Oh, hey-hey! – It’s all gonna be over soon. | 很快会结束的 |
[34:47] | What? What’s gonna be over soon? | 什么会很快结束 |
[34:49] | – Relax. – Hey– hey. No, no, no, no. | -放松 -不 不 不 |
[34:54] | No. | 不 |
[34:58] | Oh, no… no. | 不 不 不 |
[35:05] | Would you like to stand or kneel? | 你想站着还是跪着 |
[35:08] | Oh, no, please. | 不 求你了 |
[35:09] | Ple– ah-ah-ah. | 求你了… |
[35:23] | Do you have any final words? | 你有什么遗言吗 |
[35:28] | No, please. | 不 求你了 |
[35:30] | Please don’t. Don’t. | 求你了不要 不要 |
[35:58] | Do it, dad. | 下手 爸爸 |
[35:59] | Do it. | 下手啊 |
[36:06] | Are you kidding me? What’d I say to you? | 开什么玩笑 我怎么给你说的 |
[36:08] | What did I say to you? | 我怎么给你说的 |
[36:15] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[36:18] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[36:21] | – Get up. – Ah. Ah. | 站起来 |
[37:04] | We’re keeping him in custody, for now. | 我们暂时把他关起来 |
[37:10] | I’m gonna find Dale. | 我去找戴尔 |
[37:15] | Carl, go inside. | 卡尔 进屋去 |
[37:17] | Now, please. | 现在 |
[37:27] | He followed us. | 他跟我们来的 |
[37:30] | He wanted to watch. | 他想看着 |
[37:35] | – I couldn’t… – That’s okay. | -我不能… -没关系 |
[37:40] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[38:56] | – Get Carl. – Baby. | -看着卡尔 -宝贝 |
[38:57] | What happened? – Come here. Come here. | -发生了什么 -过来 过来 |
[39:00] | T-dog, get a shotgun now! | T仔 快去拿把猎枪 |
[39:02] | I want you to go in the house, I want you to lock the door | 我要你进屋去 锁上门 |
[39:04] | – and I want you to stay inside. – Okay, okay. | -我要你待在房子里 -好的 好的 |
[39:09] | what was that? | 那是什么 |
[39:10] | – What happened? – I don’t know– go! | -发生了什么 -我不知道 快去 |
[39:14] | No! | 不 |
[39:23] | Dale! | 戴尔 |
[39:52] | Help! Over here! | 救命啊 在这边 |
[39:54] | – Help! Run! Hang in there, buddy. – Who is it? | -救命啊 快点 坚持住老兄 -是谁 |
[39:59] | Oh, my god. Oh, god. | 我的上帝啊 |
[39:59] | – Rick! – All right, just listen to my voice. | -瑞克 -好了 把注意力集中在我声音上 |
[40:02] | Listen to me, all right? Just listen to me. | 听我的声音好吗 听我的声音 |
[40:06] | Okay, hold on now. Get Hershel! | 好的 坚持住 叫赫谢尔来 |
[40:09] | – He needs blood. We gotta operate now. – Hang on, Dale. | -他需要输血 必须立刻处理 -坚持住 戴尔 |
[40:11] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[40:14] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[40:15] | Come on– okay, just listen to my voice. | 注意力集中在我声音上 |
[40:17] | All right, please. Hershel! We need Hershel! | 好了 快点 赫谢尔 我们需要赫谢尔 |
[40:21] | – Look at me. – Dale, we’re gonna help. We’re here. | -看着我 -戴尔 我们会帮你的 有我们在 |
[40:24] | – Just hold on– hold on. – What happened? | -一定要坚持住 -怎么回事 |
[40:27] | – What can we do? – Dale, it’s gonna be okay. | -我们能做什么 -戴尔 一切都会好起来的 |
[40:32] | – Can we move him? – He won’t make the trip. | -我们能转移他吗 -他没法承受颠簸 |
[40:35] | You have to do the operation here. | 你必须在这里治疗 |
[40:37] | – Glenn, get back to the house… – Rick. | -格伦 回屋子去拿… -瑞克 |
[40:40] | No! | 不 |
[40:42] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[41:15] | He’s suffering. | 他很痛苦 |
[41:20] | Do something! | 做点什么 |
[41:26] | Come on. | 快点 |
[41:33] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[42:04] | Sorry, brother. | 对不起 老兄 |