时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Dale could– could get under your skin. | 戴尔有时会很烦人 |
[00:20] | He sure got under mine, | 他反正把我气的够呛 |
[00:24] | Because he wasn’t afraid to say exactly what he thought, | 因为他敢于直言自己的想法 |
[00:29] | how he felt. | 和感受 |
[00:34] | That kind of honesty is rare | 那种诚实很珍贵 |
[00:40] | and brave. | 很勇敢 |
[00:45] | Whenever I’d make a decision, | 每当我做决定时 |
[00:51] | I’d look at Dale. | 我总是会看着戴尔 |
[00:54] | He’d be looking back at me with that look he had. | 他也会用他的那种表情看着我 |
[00:59] | We’ve all seen it one time or another. | 我们都多少见过他那种表情 |
[01:06] | I couldn’t always read him, but he could read us. | 我有时看不透他 但他却能完全看透我们 |
[01:13] | He saw people for who they were. | 他能看透一个人的本质 |
[01:17] | He knew things about us– | 他了解我们… |
[01:20] | the truth… | 我们的真相… |
[01:23] | Who we really are. | 我们的真实自我 |
[01:26] | In the end, he was talking about losing our humanity. | 在最后 他还在谈论着丧失人性 |
[01:31] | He said this group was broken. | 他说这个队伍散了 |
[01:38] | The best way to honor him is to unbreak it. | 致敬他的最好方式就是重新团结起来 |
[01:41] | Set aside our differences and pull together, | 求同存异 |
[01:44] | stop feeling sorry for ourselves | 不要再怨天尤人 |
[01:47] | and take control of our lives… | 要掌握我们自己的命运… |
[01:51] | our safety… | 我们的安全 |
[01:54] | our future. | 我们的未来 |
[01:56] | We’re not broken. | 我们没有散 |
[01:58] | We’re gonna prove him wrong. | 我们要证明他是错的 |
[02:08] | From now on… | 从现在开始… |
[02:11] | we’re gonna do it his way. | 我们要按他的信念行事 |
[02:15] | That is how we honor Dale. | 这就是我们致敬戴尔的方式 |
[03:25] | It’ll be tight, 14 people in one house. | 会很拥挤的 14个人在一间屋子里 |
[03:27] | Don’t worry about that. | 别担心那个 |
[03:29] | With the swamp hardening, the creek drying up… | 沼泽会冻住 小溪会干涸… |
[03:32] | With 50 head of cattle on the property, | 加上农场的50头牲畜 |
[03:33] | we might as well be ringing a damn dinner bell. | 我们就像行尸的大餐 |
[03:35] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[03:37] | We should’ve moved you in a while ago. | 我们早该让你们住进来 |
[03:41] | All right, let’s move the vehicles near each of the doors | 好了 我们把车移到每道门前 |
[03:43] | – facing out toward the road. – Just leave it there. | -面超着大路 -放那里就行 |
[03:45] | We’ll build a lookout in the windmill, | 我们在风车房和谷仓 |
[03:47] | another in the barn loft. That should give us sightlines | 设立哨岗 这样视线就能 |
[03:49] | both sides of the property. | 覆盖农场的两边 |
[03:51] | T-dog, you take the perimeter around the house. | T仔 你在房子周围巡逻 |
[03:54] | Keep track of everyone coming and going. | 注意每个进出的人 |
[03:55] | What about standing guard? | 那站岗怎么办 |
[03:57] | I need you and Daryl on double duty. | 我需要你和达里尔身兼两份职责 |
[03:59] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[04:02] | I’ll stock the basement with food and water, | 我会在地下室囤积食物和水 |
[04:04] | enough that we can all survive there a few days if need be. | 如果情况糟糕 也足够我们生存几天 |
[04:08] | – What about patrols? – Let’s get this area locked down first. | -外围巡逻怎么办 -我们先封锁这个区域 |
[04:11] | After that, shane’ll assign shifts | 然后肖恩分配轮班 |
[04:12] | while me and Daryl take Randall offsite and cut him loose. | 我和达里尔会把兰德尔带走放生 |
[04:18] | We’re back to that now? | 我们又要放他 |
[04:21] | It was the right plan first time around. Poor execution. | 本就应该这么做 只怪当时执行不力 |
[04:25] | that’s a slight understatement | 真是轻描淡写 |
[04:27] | You don’t agree, but this is what’s happening. | 就算你不同意 也要这么做 |
[04:29] | Swallow it– move on. | 给我忍着 然后继续前进 |
[04:31] | You know that Dale’s death and the prisoner– | 你明白戴尔的死和囚犯的事 |
[04:33] | that’s two separate things, right? | 是两回事吧 |
[04:37] | You wanna take Daryl as your wingman, | 你想带达里尔去 |
[04:40] | be my guest. | 随你的便 |
[04:42] | – Thank you. – You got it. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[05:08] | I see why you’re not taking Shane with you. | 我明白你为什么不带肖恩 |
[05:11] | Just know I’ve got no more patience | 但你要明白只要他在 |
[05:13] | where he’s concerned. | 我也不会有多少耐心 |
[05:15] | He’s turning over a new leaf. | 他会改头换面的 |
[05:21] | Andrea. | 安德莉亚 |
[05:23] | When I’m out with Daryl, | 我和达里尔出去的时候 |
[05:25] | help Hershel keep an eye on things around here. | 帮着赫谢尔照看一下这里 |
[05:28] | – Me? – Shane’s got a way | -我吗 -肖恩总喜欢 |
[05:30] | of letting things get out of hand, | 让事情变得失控 |
[05:32] | especially when he’s all torqued up. | 尤其在他情绪不稳定的时候 |
[05:35] | I think we’re all a bit torqued up at this point. | 我觉得我们现在情绪都不稳定 |
[05:38] | If you’re staying here permanently, he’s got to understand | 如果他要在这里长住 都就必须明白 |
[05:41] | that it’s what Rick and I say, not whatever he wants. | 现在由我和瑞克做主 而不是他为所欲为 |
[05:44] | – You’ve become close. – We talk. | -你们关系不错 -我们常聊天 |
[05:47] | Then you know he’s not a bad guy. | 那你就知道他不是坏人 |
[05:49] | He’s just his own worst enemy. | 他只是自控能力不好 |
[05:52] | You want me to babysit Shane? | 你要我当肖恩的保姆吗 |
[05:54] | I need to make sure every time I leave the farm | 我需要确定每次我离开农场时 |
[05:56] | all hell doesn’t break loose. | 事情不会变的一发不可收拾 |
[05:58] | Then maybe you should stop leaving. | 那么也许你就不应该离开 |
[06:03] | – Will you keep an eye on things? – Of course. | -你能帮我看着这里吗 -当然 |
[06:17] | – Hey, Shane? – What’s up, man? | -你好 肖恩 -怎么了 老兄 |
[06:21] | What you doing, wandering around by yourself? | 你干嘛呢 一个人在这里乱跑 |
[06:24] | If, um– if I tell you something, | 如果我告诉你一件事情 |
[06:26] | will you promise not to tell my parents? | 你能保证不告诉我父母吗 |
[06:29] | I think it’s probably a bad idea for both of us, bud. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 小家伙 |
[06:39] | Hey, Carl. | 卡尔 |
[06:41] | Come on back. | 回来 |
[06:52] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[06:59] | I took it from Daryl’s motorcycle. | 我从达里尔的摩托上拿的 |
[07:02] | If he found out I took it, he’d kill me. | 如果他发现是我拿的 他会杀了我的 |
[07:07] | What you doing with this? | 你拿枪干什么 |
[07:13] | Dale. It’s my fault that he died. | 戴尔 他的死是我的错 |
[07:17] | Carl, why would you say that, man? He got bit by a walker. | 卡尔 你怎么能这样说 他是被行尸杀的 |
[07:19] | – Why you say– – I saw that walker. | -你怎么… -我见过那只行尸 |
[07:22] | I was gonna shoot it. | 我本来准备打死它 |
[07:30] | When he was stuck in the mud. | 当时他被困在泥里 |
[07:32] | I was– I was throwing rocks at him and stuff. | 我朝他身上丢石块 |
[07:36] | But I was gonna do it– shoot it right in the head. | 但我准备做的 我准备把它爆头 |
[07:39] | And it– it got free, came after me and… | 但是它挣脱了泥潭 开始追我… |
[07:43] | I ran away. | 我就跑了 |
[07:44] | If I had killed it, Dale would still be here. | 如果我杀了它 戴尔就不会死了 |
[07:46] | Carl, I want you to stop that, okay? | 卡尔 你不准再这么说 好吗 |
[07:49] | This ain’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[07:52] | But you need to hold onto this. | 但是你必须留着这把枪 |
[07:53] | You need to protect yourself. | 你需要保护自己 |
[07:57] | As long as I’m around you, nothing’s gonna happen to you, Carl. | 卡尔 只要我在你身边 你就不会有事 |
[08:00] | But I can’t keep my eyes on you 24/7. | 但我没法每时每刻都罩着你 |
[08:02] | Only you can do that. | 你得自己照顾自己 |
[08:03] | – Carl, take it. – I’m never touching another gun again. | -卡尔 拿着 -我再也不碰枪了 |
[08:05] | That ain’t an option, Carl, okay? | 卡尔 这由不得你 |
[08:07] | Just give it back to Daryl. | 把它还给达里尔吧 |
[08:58] | The men are in there. | 男人们都在里屋 |
[09:07] | You can put your stuff upstairs in my room. | 你可以把你的东西放我房里 |
[09:10] | With your dad in the house? | 可是你爸也在家啊 |
[09:15] | I just– I’m just gonna put my stuff over there. | 我还是把东西放这儿吧 |
[09:30] | Whoa. Don’t–don’t– don’t strain yourself. | 当心 别累坏自己了 |
[09:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:36] | Rick and Carl and I are taking the corner of the living room. | 我 瑞克 卡尔就住客厅角落吧 |
[09:40] | You can put that in my room. | 这东西放我房里去吧 |
[09:43] | You’ll be more comfortable there. | 你睡那儿舒服些 |
[09:45] | We can’t do that. | 那可不行 |
[09:46] | A pregnant woman and child sleeping on the floor | 我怎能让孕妇和孩子睡地板 |
[09:48] | while I’ve got a bed to myself? | 自己却睡床上呢 |
[09:50] | This is still your house. | 毕竟房子是你的 |
[09:51] | It’s our home. I’ll take the couch downstairs. | 现在是大家的了 我在楼下睡沙发吧 |
[09:55] | On nights when I came home reeking of bourbon, | 以前 我晚上回家时经常浑身酒气 |
[09:58] | my wife would lock the bedroom door. | 我老婆就把我锁在卧室外 |
[10:00] | I’m sad to say that couch and I become old friends. | 所以我和沙发是老朋友了 |
[10:04] | Look, if you two can’t decide, I’ll take it. | 要是你们俩没法决定 可以给我嘛 |
[10:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:11] | The couch is mine. | 沙发是我的哦 |
[10:13] | It’s gonna get real cozy real fast in here. | 睡这屋里肯定舒服多了 |
[10:35] | Wouldn’t that be easier if you waited for some help? | 你怎么不喊别人来帮忙啊 |
[10:38] | Ain’t no use waiting for something that ain’t gonna come. | 自己动手 丰衣足食 |
[10:41] | No, I’ll just– | 不必了 |
[10:44] | just do it all myself. | 我自己来就行 |
[10:47] | Yeah, you always do, | 是啊 你总这样 |
[10:49] | Just like that time you showed up Rick fixing our sink. | 比如那次你大显身手 修好了我家水槽 |
[10:55] | Just so you know, that’s not the reason your basement flooded. | 顺便说句 你家地下室透水是另有原因 |
[10:58] | You can thank Rick for that– | 这你该怪瑞克 |
[11:00] | using rubber washers with a metal pipe. | 谁让他铁管里装橡胶圈 |
[11:04] | Please come down. | 能下来一下吗 |
[11:21] | So after Sophia, I, uh… | 索菲亚的事之后 |
[11:27] | I thought “We’ll figure this out.” | 我以为我们能重新振作起来 |
[11:30] | You know, we’ll heal somehow. | 我们心中的创伤能痊愈 |
[11:37] | After Dale? | 但是戴尔之后呢 |
[11:43] | This is real. | 必须面对现实了 |
[11:48] | And we can’t… | 我们不能 |
[11:50] | keep it at bay. | 一再逃避了 |
[11:51] | It’s already got us. | 覆水难收 |
[11:55] | And it just keeps coming, doesn’t it? | 一波未平一波又起 |
[12:02] | I made a mess of things. | 我把事情搞得一团糟 |
[12:05] | I put you and Rick at odds. | 我让你和瑞克兄弟反目 |
[12:09] | I don’t even know whose baby this is. | 我甚至不知道这孩子是谁的 |
[12:15] | I can’t imagine how hard that is on you. | 我无法想象这对你有多难 |
[12:22] | You led us out of Atlanta with no thought for yourself. | 你不顾自己 带领我们逃离亚特兰大 |
[12:28] | Do you remember that night? | 你记得那天晚上吗 |
[12:31] | The flames, the– | 城市的熊熊大火 |
[12:34] | and I’m sitting in your car | 我坐在你车里 |
[12:36] | thinking “We’re gonna be all right. | 想着”我们会平安的” |
[12:39] | “He’s gonna make it all right. We’ll get out of here.” | “他会保护我们 我们能逃出去” |
[12:44] | And I never thanked you for that. | 而我却从没说声”谢谢” |
[12:49] | Even though things got… | 即使我俩的关系 |
[12:52] | confused between us, | 变得尴尬 |
[12:57] | you were there for me. | 你也一直保护我 |
[13:01] | You were there for me. Thank you. | 不离不弃 谢谢 |
[13:09] | You don’t need to thank me for that. | 你不必说谢谢 |
[13:11] | – Of course I do. Of course I do. – No, you– | -我当然要 当然要 -不用的 |
[13:15] | Whatever happened between us, | 无论我们之间发生过什么 |
[13:18] | whatever the hell we thought it was– | 无论我们以为拥有什么感情… |
[13:19] | and not just you, but– | 不只你这么以为 |
[13:25] | I’m sorry, Shane. | 对不起 肖恩 |
[13:29] | Please believe me. I am so sorry. | 请相信我 我真心抱歉 |
[13:48] | Take him out to Senoia– hour there, hour back, | 他到锡诺亚村 来回差不多两小时 |
[13:51] | Give or take. We may lose the light, | 到时候天可能会黑 |
[13:54] | but we’ll be halfway home by then. | 但也差不多该到家了 |
[13:57] | This little pain in the ass will be a distant memory. | 这屁事真是烦死人了 |
[14:00] | Good riddance. | 解决了就好 |
[14:01] | Carol’s putting together some provisions for him, | 卡萝尔给他备了些干粮 |
[14:04] | enough to last a few days. | 够他吃几天了 |
[14:10] | That thing you did last night– | 昨晚你做的事… |
[14:14] | Ain’t no reason you should do all the heavy lifting. | 不能每次都让你做难事 |
[14:20] | So are you good with all this? | 你对放他走没什么意见吧 |
[14:22] | I don’t see you and I trading haymakers on the side of the road. | 我不同意也不反对 |
[14:24] | Nobody’d win that fight. | 那场辩论没人赢 |
[14:31] | I’m gonna take a piss. | 我去撒尿 |
[14:37] | Hey, man, you seen Carl lately? | 老兄 你最近和卡尔谈过吗 |
[14:39] | He’s inside with his mother. | 他和他妈妈在屋里 |
[14:41] | Look, he came to me. | 他来找过我 |
[14:43] | Okay, I wasn’t supposed to say anything, | 好吧 我原本不该告诉你的 |
[14:44] | but he was out in the swamps yesterday | 他昨天去了沼泽地 |
[14:47] | and he came across a walker stuck in the mud. | 发现一只行尸陷在沼泽里 |
[14:50] | He got scared, ran off. | 他害怕 就跑了 |
[14:53] | The same walker that killed Dale? | 就是杀死戴尔的那只行尸吗 |
[14:55] | That’s the one. | 就是那只 |
[14:58] | I’ll have Lori talk to him. | 我让洛莉跟他谈谈吧 |
[15:00] | Look, man, I think– | 不 哥们 我觉得 |
[15:02] | I think he wants to talk to his father. | 我觉得他是想跟他爹谈 |
[15:04] | Well, I need this Randall thing done already. | 我得先把兰德尔的事解决了 |
[15:06] | Man, that needs to wait, okay? | 哥们 那事可以先缓缓 |
[15:12] | It’s my call. | 这事我说了算 |
[15:17] | How about I ride out with Daryl? | 要不我和达里尔去吧 |
[15:19] | Would be good for us to spend a little time together. | 我和他多相处一下 对大家都好 |
[15:21] | Nah, I need you here. | 不用了 我要你留在这里 |
[15:24] | Don’t think I’ll handle it right, huh? | 你觉得我办不好这事吗 |
[15:26] | – Didn’t say that. – What you say? | -我可没这么说 -那你怎么说 |
[15:31] | You know, your son– | 你儿子他 |
[15:34] | he gave me this. | 他给了我这个 |
[15:35] | You should get that back to Daryl, huh? | 你把它还给达里尔吧 |
[15:37] | Freeing that prisoner… | 释放那犯人 |
[15:40] | more important to you than Carl. | 对你来说居然比卡尔更重要 |
[15:55] | Andrea. Hey, did you try pumping the gas pedal? | 安德莉亚 你有踩油门吗 |
[15:58] | I think it’s been parked too long. | 我觉得是因为太久没开了 |
[16:00] | You gotta tap it three times… | 你得先轻踩三下 |
[16:01] | And give her a twist. I know, I know. | 然后再点火 我知道 我知道 |
[16:06] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[16:22] | Uh, Dale told me that | 戴尔教过我 |
[16:24] | in these old vehicles, the points get corroded. | 像这种老爷车 总会有些锈蚀 |
[16:30] | Screwdriver? | 要螺丝起子吗 |
[16:33] | Flathead. | 要一字起子 |
[16:56] | Could you hand me a file? | 把锉刀给我 |
[17:16] | I let him down. | 我让他失望了 |
[17:19] | He was proud of you. | 他为你感到骄傲 |
[17:22] | Maybe not in that moment, but overall. | 虽然在那一刻不是 但总的来说是骄傲的 |
[17:25] | Oh, that’s easy for you to say. | 你说得倒轻巧 |
[17:27] | You had his back. | 你当时支持他的 |
[17:30] | I have my share of regrets, | 我也有自己后悔的地方 |
[17:32] | but I think that he knew | 但我觉得他心里知道 |
[17:34] | how much we cared for him. | 我们有多关心他 |
[17:46] | That might do it. | 车应该能开了 |
[17:56] | Glenn. | 格伦 |
[18:15] | I bet it’ll work. | 我猜肯定好了 |
[18:55] | Mom said you’d be here. | 你妈妈说你会在这里 |
[18:59] | Told her I would stand lookout. | 我告诉她我来放哨 |
[19:02] | I got tired of helping around the house. | 我厌倦在屋子那边帮忙了 |
[19:09] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[19:14] | What happened to Dale had nothing to do with you. | 戴尔身上发生的事情跟你没有任何关系 |
[19:19] | He– he died, dad. | 他 他死了 爸爸 |
[19:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:28] | Feels like there’s a lot of that going around. | 最近很多人都死了 |
[19:35] | That’s why I need you. | 所以我才需要你 |
[19:38] | No more kid stuff. | 我不会再把你当小孩 |
[19:42] | I wish you could have the childhood I had, | 我希望你能拥有像我一样的童年 |
[19:44] | but that’s not gonna happen. | 但这不可能 |
[19:48] | People are gonna die. | 人都会死的 |
[19:53] | I’m gonna die. Mom. | 我会死 妈妈也是 |
[19:59] | There’s no way you can ever be ready for it. | 你永远无法心情平静的面对死亡 |
[20:03] | I try to be, but I can’t. | 我试着那样去做 但我做不到 |
[20:05] | The best we can do now is avoid it as long as we can, | 我们现在能做的就是尽量不去想 |
[20:08] | Keep one step ahead. | 活在当下 |
[20:15] | I wish I had something better to say, | 我希望我能说些更好的话 |
[20:17] | Something– something more profound. | 一些 一些深刻的话 |
[20:22] | My father was good like that. | 我的父亲就是那样 |
[20:31] | But I’m tired, son. | 但是我累了 儿子 |
[20:35] | Please take it. | 拿着吧 |
[22:35] | Only got so many arrows. | 只能弄到这么些箭了 |
[22:38] | Is that Dale’s gun? | 那是戴尔的枪 |
[22:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:43] | Wish I knew where the hell mine is. | 真想知道我的枪在哪 |
[22:46] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了 -是的 |
[22:49] | – I’ll get the package. – Thanks. | -我去拿背包 -谢谢 |
[22:57] | Yo, Randy. | 嘿 兰迪 |
[23:00] | Governor called. You’re off the hook. | 管事的说了 可以把你放了 |
[23:14] | Oh, hell no. | 哦 不 |
[23:21] | Shh! Go that way. | 嘘 往那边走 |
[23:25] | Go on, go on. | 继续往前走 |
[23:35] | Shh-shh-shh-shh. Hey-hey, come on. Come on. | 别吭声 别吭声 |
[23:37] | I get it. I’m the last face you probably want to see, huh? | 我懂 我也许是你最不想见到的人 |
[23:41] | Listen, I’m gonna take you up out of here, okay? | 听着 我会把你从这带走 好吧 |
[23:43] | I’m gonna get this off of you so you can breathe, | 我把这个摘下来让你呼吸 |
[23:45] | but I want you to keep quiet. | 但是你必须保持安静 |
[23:47] | – You listen good. Do you hear me? Okay. – Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. | -你听懂了吗 -嗯 |
[23:50] | Don’t do nothing stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[23:53] | Hey-hey, keep it quiet. | 嘿 安静点 |
[23:57] | Now your group– you know where they’re at? | 你那群人 你知道他们现在在哪吗 |
[24:00] | – No, I don’t. I really– oh! – Okay. | -我不知道 真的 -好 |
[24:02] | Get your little ass up here. Now I’m the only shot | 你给我起来 现在我是让你活着 |
[24:05] | of you getting out of these woods alive. You hear me? | 离开这片树林的唯一机会 你懂吗 |
[24:07] | Now you start talking, boy. Where are they at? | 现在你说 他们在哪 |
[24:11] | We had a camp set up off the highway… | 我们在高速旁建了个营地 |
[24:13] | – Okay. – …about five miles from here. | -好 -离这里大概5公里远 |
[24:15] | Who knows if they’re still there? | 谁知道他们还在不在那啊 |
[24:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:19] | So you gonna take me to ’em? | 你会带我去找他们是吧 |
[24:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:24] | Because, man, I– I’m just– | 因为 伙计 我 |
[24:26] | I’m done with this group, man. | 我受够这帮人了 |
[24:29] | They doomed and I want no part of it. | 他们迟早完蛋 但是我不想死 |
[24:30] | – That’s all. – So you’re not gonna kill me? | -就是这样 -你不准备杀了我 |
[24:34] | Come on, man. If I was, you’d be dead. Come on. | 如果我想杀你 你现在已经死了 |
[24:40] | Hey, you ain’t gotta be so rough. | 你不用这么粗暴 |
[24:43] | We’re on the same side now. | 我们现在在同一战线了 |
[24:46] | You’re gonna like it with us. | 你会喜欢跟我们在一起的 |
[24:48] | Gets a little crazy sometimes, | 有时候会很疯狂 |
[24:49] | but it’s a tough bunch of guys. | 但是是很顽强的一群人 |
[24:52] | You’ll fit in good. | 你会很合群的 |
[24:55] | Less talking, more walking. | 少说话 多走路 |
[24:57] | Look, I run my mouth when I get nervous. | 当我紧张的时候就会说个不停 |
[25:02] | I can’t help it. | 我控制不住 |
[25:03] | I got a lot going on, you know? | 我心里事儿很多 懂吗 |
[25:06] | It ain’t all about you. | 这事不只跟你有关 |
[25:08] | I– I ain’t saying it’s about me. | 我没说跟我有关 |
[25:10] | Just trying to– | 只是想 |
[26:03] | – What’s wrong? – Randall’s missing. | -发生什么了 -兰德尔不见了 |
[26:05] | Missing? How. | 不见了 怎么可能 |
[26:08] | How long’s he been gone? | 不见多长时间了 |
[26:09] | – What’s goin’ on? – It’s hard to say. | -发生什么了 -很难说 |
[26:12] | The cuffs are still hooked. | 手铐还钩在那 |
[26:13] | – He must’ve slipped ’em. – Is that possible? | -他一定是滑脱的 -那可能吗 |
[26:16] | It is if you’ve got nothing to lose. | 如果你命悬一线就有可能 |
[26:18] | The door was secured from the outside. | 门是有密码的 |
[26:37] | Rick! Rick! | 瑞克 瑞克 |
[26:41] | – What happened? – He’s armed! | -发生什么了 -他有武器 |
[26:44] | – He’s got my gun! – Are you okay? | -他拿了我的枪 -你没事吧 |
[26:46] | I’m fine. Little bastard just snuck up on me. | 我没事 那个混蛋偷袭我 |
[26:49] | – He clocked me in the face. – All right, Hershel, T-dog, | -他揍我脸一拳 -赫谢尔 T仔 |
[26:51] | get everybody back in the house. | 带所有人回屋子里去 |
[26:53] | Glenn, Daryl, come with us. | 格伦 达里尔跟我们来 |
[26:55] | – T, I’m gonna need that gun. – Just let him go. | -T仔 我要那把枪 -让他走吧 |
[26:58] | That was the plan, wasn’t it, to just let him go? | 我们就是打算让他走 不是吗 |
[27:00] | The plan was to cut him loose far away from here, | 计划是把他带到远离这儿 再给他松绑 |
[27:01] | not on our front step with a gun. | 而不是带着枪 离我们这么近 |
[27:03] | Don’t go out there. Ya’ll know what can happen. | 别去那儿 你们知道会发生什么 |
[27:05] | Get everybody back in the house. | 带所有人进屋里去 |
[27:07] | Lock all the doors and stay put! | 把所有门锁上 待着别动 |
[27:09] | – Let’s go, back in the house. – Okay. | -我们走 到屋里去 -好的 |
[27:14] | I saw him head up through | 我晕倒前看到 |
[27:15] | the trees that way before I blacked out. | 他沿那条路往树林里跑了 |
[27:18] | I’m not sure how long. | 我不确定走了多长时间 |
[27:20] | He couldn’t have gotten far. | 他不会走太远 |
[27:21] | He’s hobbled, exhausted. | 他腿瘸了 精疲力尽 |
[27:23] | – And armed. – So are we. | -而且拿着枪 -我们也是 |
[27:25] | Can you track him? | 你能找到他的踪迹吗 |
[27:26] | No, I don’t see nothing. | 不能 我什么也没发现 |
[27:28] | Hey, look, there ain’t no use in tracking him, okay? | 听着 没必要追踪他 好吗 |
[27:30] | He went that way. We need to pair up. | 他朝那个方向去了 我们需要俩俩组队 |
[27:32] | We spread out, we just chase him down. That’s it. | 我们分头找 追上他 就这么定了 |
[27:34] | Kid weighs a buck-25 soaking wet. | 那孩子手无缚鸡之力 |
[27:36] | You trying to tell us he got the jump on you? | 你想说是他扑倒了你 |
[27:38] | I say a rock pretty much evens those odds, wouldn’t you? | 一块石头足够撂倒任何人 你说呢 |
[27:40] | All right, knock it off. | 好了 都别说了 |
[27:41] | You and Glenn start heading up the right flank. | 你和格伦去搜右侧 |
[27:43] | Me and Shane’ll take the left. | 我和肖恩搜左侧 |
[27:44] | Remember Randall is not the only threat out there. | 外面可不只兰德尔一个威胁 |
[27:48] | Keep an eye on each other. | 互相照应点 |
[28:23] | Looks like it’s busted pretty bad. | 你看起来伤的不轻 |
[28:27] | It’s fine, man. | 没事 兄弟 |
[28:30] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[29:01] | This is pointless. You got a light? | 这样找没用 你有灯么 |
[29:14] | Come on. | 过来 |
[29:59] | We’re just back to Square One. | 我们又回到起点了 |
[30:00] | If you’re gonna do a thing, | 你要是想做件事 |
[30:01] | You might as well do it right. | 不妨把它做对了 |
[30:25] | There’s two sets of tracks right here. | 这有两道踪迹 |
[30:28] | Shane must’ve followed him a lot longer than he said. | 肖恩肯定比他说的跟的远的多 |
[30:35] | There’s fresh blood on this tree. | 树上有新鲜血迹 |
[30:42] | There’s more tracks. | 这还有更多踪迹 |
[30:44] | Looks like they’re walking in tandem. | 看来像是两人前后走的 |
[30:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:54] | Yeah, there was a little dust up right here. | 前面这儿有点土 |
[30:56] | – What do you mean? – I mean something went down. | -什么意思 -有东西摔倒了 |
[31:01] | It’s getting weird. | 真是越来越诡异 |
[31:05] | Had a little trouble. | 遇到过小麻烦 |
[32:13] | Nice. | 干得不错 |
[32:34] | Does this way feel right? | 这条路对吗 |
[32:38] | As right as any. | 就没错过 |
[32:42] | – Snatched your gun, huh? – Yeah. | -抢了你的枪是吧 -是啊 |
[32:45] | It’s my favorite piece too. | 那也是我最喜爱的一把 |
[32:48] | Gonna wish he’d– | 他会希望… |
[32:49] | Wish he’d killed me when I find his sorry ass. | 我找到他时 他会希望当初杀了我 |
[32:56] | Go on. | 继续走 |
[33:07] | God he’s neck is broke. | 天啊 脖子都断了 |
[33:20] | He’s got no bites. | 他身上没有咬痕 |
[33:22] | Yeah, none you can see. | 是啊 看不到 |
[33:26] | No, I’m telling you he died from this. | 对 告诉你死因是这个 |
[33:30] | How’s that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[33:56] | You say he got you with a rock? | 你说他用拿石头砸了你 |
[33:59] | That’s what I said. | 我是这么说 |
[34:04] | Inside the shed? | 在棚屋里吗 |
[34:12] | Cause that door was shut when T-dog rolled up. | 因为T仔说他过去的时候门是锁的 |
[34:19] | I saw that too. | 我也看见了 |
[34:22] | Must’ve slipped through the rafters in the roof. | 一定是爬上屋顶的椽木溜出来的 |
[34:50] | So this is where you planned to do it? | 所以这就是你打算动手的地方 |
[34:57] | It’s a good place as any. | 这是个好地方 |
[34:59] | At least have the balls to call this what it is– | 至少有胆量叫这什么来着 |
[35:05] | –murder. | 谋杀 |
[35:10] | You really believe if you walk back onto that farm alone– | 你真觉得如果你一个人回农场 |
[35:13] | – No me, no Randall– – I want you to hush up. | -我和兰德尔都不见了 -闭嘴 |
[35:15] | You really believe they’re | 你真觉得他们 |
[35:16] | gonna buy whatever bullshit story you cook up? | 会相信你编出来的那些狗屁吗 |
[35:19] | That’s just it. It ain’t no story. | 这就是事实 不是编的 |
[35:22] | I saw that prisoner shoot you down. | 我看到那囚犯枪杀了你 |
[35:25] | I ran after him. | 我去追他 |
[35:27] | I snapped his neck. | 然后扭断了他的脖子 |
[35:30] | It ain’t gonna be easy, | 虽然不容易 |
[35:32] | But Lori and Carl– they’ll get over you. | 但洛莉和卡尔 他们会放下你的 |
[35:36] | They done it before. | 他们放下过一次了 |
[35:39] | They just gonna have to. | 他们必须这样 |
[35:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:47] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[35:51] | I thought we worked this all out. | 我还以为我们都解决这事了 |
[35:52] | We tried to kill each other man. | 我们那会想要杀死对方啊 兄弟 |
[35:55] | What you think? We just gonna forget about it all? | 你想怎样 当这事没发生过 |
[35:57] | We gonna ride off into the sunset together? | 一起在夕阳下开车兜风 |
[35:59] | You’re gonna kill me in cold blood? | 然后冷血地杀了我吗 |
[36:03] | Screw my wife? | 糟蹋我的妻子 |
[36:04] | Have my children– my children– | 让我的孩子们 我的孩子们 |
[36:06] | Call you daddy? Is that what you want? | 喊你爸爸 就是你想要的吗 |
[36:10] | That life won’t be worth a damn. | 那样的生活一毛不值 |
[36:13] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[36:16] | You won’t be able to live with this. | 你没法这样活下去 |
[36:21] | What you know about what I can live with? | 对于我能承受多少你知道吗 |
[36:24] | You got no idea what I can live with, what I live with! | 你不知道我能承受什么 承受了什么 |
[36:27] | Then you wanna talk about what I can do, Rick? | 你想知道我能做到什么 瑞克 |
[36:30] | How about what you can do? Here I am. | 说说你自己怎样 我就在这 |
[36:33] | Come on, man. Raise your gun. | 来啊 兄弟 举起枪 |
[36:37] | – No. No, I will not. – What happened, Rick? | -不 我不会 -怎么了 瑞克 |
[36:40] | I thought you weren’t the good guy anymore. | 我还以为你不再是个老好人了 |
[36:41] | Ain’t that what you said? | 不是你自己说的吗 |
[36:43] | Even right here, right now, you ain’t gonna fight for ’em? | 即使此时此地 你也不为他们而战吗 |
[36:45] | I’m a better father than you, Rick. | 我比你更适合做父亲 瑞克 |
[36:48] | I’m better for Lori than you, man. | 我比你更适合与洛莉在一起 |
[36:50] | It’s ’cause I’m a better man than you, Rick. | 因为我比你更优秀 瑞克 |
[36:52] | Cause I can be here and I’ll fight for it. | 因为我能站在这 为此战斗 |
[36:54] | You come back here and you just destroy everything! | 你的死而复生毁了一切 |
[37:02] | You got a broken woman. | 你妻子失去贞洁 |
[37:05] | You got a weak boy. | 儿子懦弱 |
[37:08] | You ain’t got the first clue on how to fix it. | 怎么处理你毫无头绪 |
[37:13] | Raise your gun. | 举起你的枪 |
[37:15] | You’re gonna have to kill an unarmed man. | 你将杀死一个手无寸铁的人 |
[37:23] | Watch my hand. | 看着我的手 |
[37:26] | Nice and easy. | 轻松 简单 |
[37:38] | Easy does it. | 很容易做到 |
[37:46] | Now listen to me, Shane. | 听我说 肖恩 |
[37:50] | There is still a way back from this. | 现在还能挽回 |
[37:53] | Nothing has happened here. | 当这事没发生过 |
[37:56] | We’re gonna lay down our guns | 我们都放下枪 |
[38:00] | and we’re gonna walk back to the farm… | 走回农场 |
[38:04] | Together. | 一起 |
[38:09] | Back to Lori. | 回到洛莉身边 |
[38:12] | Back to Carl. | 回到卡尔身边 |
[38:19] | Put this all behind us. | 把这些忘掉 |
[38:41] | Damn you for making me do this, Shane. | 是你逼我这么做的 肖恩 |
[38:44] | This was you, not me! You did this to us! | 是你 不是我 毁了你我的情谊 |
[38:48] | This was you, not me– not me! | 是你的错 不是我 不是我 |
[38:56] | Not me! | 不是我 |
[39:08] | Son of… | 妈的 |
[40:27] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[40:42] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[40:49] | You know… | 你知道的 |
[40:52] | You should be back home with mom. | 你该回家和你妈在一起 |
[41:11] | Just– just put the– | 快放 放下 |
[41:12] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[41:19] | It’s not what it seems. Please. | 事情不是这样 拜托 |
[41:47] | Wait-wait-wait-wait. | 等等 等等 |