| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [05:54] | 15, you’re on point. | 15点方向 你去放哨 | 
| [05:57] | We got no place left to go. | 我们没地方可去了 | 
| [05:59] | When this herd meets up with this one, we’ll be cut off. | 如果这两个僵尸群相遇 我们就完蛋了 | 
| [06:01] | We’ll never make it south. | 绝对去不了南边 | 
| [06:03] | What would you say? That was about 150 head? | 怎么办 那群大概有150只吧 | 
| [06:06] | That was last week. It could be twice that by now. | 那还是上周 现在可能已经翻倍了 | 
| [06:08] | This river could have delayed them. | 这条河能拖延它们 | 
| [06:10] | If we move fast, | 如果动作快 | 
| [06:11] | we might have a shot to tear right through there. | 我们也许能从这穿过去 | 
| [06:13] | Yeah, but if this group joins with that one, | 但如果那两群合并了 | 
| [06:15] | They could spill out this way. | 他们就可能从这条路蜂拥而来 | 
| [06:17] | So we’re blocked. | 就是说我们被挡住去路了 | 
| [06:18] | Only thing to do is double back at 27 | 现在只能再回27区 | 
| [06:20] | and swing towards Greenville. | 从那儿去格林维尔 | 
| [06:21] | Yeah, we picked through that already. | 我们去过那儿了 | 
| [06:23] | It’s like we spent the winter going in circles. | 好像整个冬天我们都在不停绕圈子 | 
| [06:25] | Yeah, I know. I know. | 我知道 | 
| [06:27] | At Newnan we’ll push west. | 从纽南向西走 | 
| [06:29] | Haven’t been through there yet. | 那里还没去过 | 
| [06:31] | We can’t keep going house to house. | 我们不能一直四处奔波 | 
| [06:34] | Need to find someplace to hole up for a few weeks. | 必须找到个能安全过几周的地方 | 
| [06:37] | All right. Is it cool if we get to the creek | 好吧 出发前我们能 | 
| [06:39] | before we head out? Won’t take long. | 先去趟河边吗 不会很久 | 
| [06:41] | We got to fill up on water. We can boil it later. | 得去装水 一会煮沸 | 
| [06:43] | Knock yourself out. | 随便 | 
| [06:44] | She can’t take much more of this moving about. | 她不能再这么奔波了 | 
| [06:46] | What else can we do? Let her give birth on the run? | 能怎么办 让她在逃亡中生产吗 | 
| [06:50] | Do you see a way around that? | 恐怕没别的选择了 | 
| [06:55] | Hey, while the others wash their panties, | 趁他们洗裤子 | 
| [06:59] | let’s go hunt. | 咱们打猎去 | 
| [07:01] | That owl didn’t exactly hit the spot. | 一只猫头鹰可满足不了大家 | 
| [07:15] | That’s a shame. | 真可惜 | 
| [07:48] | – Watch the backside. – Got it. | -当心背后 -知道 | 
| [07:58] | Hurry. Hurry! | 快点 快 | 
| [08:46] | It’s perfect. | 这真棒 | 
| [08:48] | If we can shut that gate, | 要是能关上那门 | 
| [08:50] | prevent more from filling the yard, | 以防更多的进来 | 
| [08:52] | we can pick off these walkers. | 我们就能解决这些行尸 | 
| [08:54] | We’ll take the field by tonight. | 晚上就能拿下这块空地了 | 
| [08:56] | So how do we shut the gate? | 该怎么关门呢 | 
| [08:58] | I’ll do it. You guys cover me. | 我去 你们掩护我 | 
| [09:01] | No. It’s a suicide run. | 不行 这简直是自杀 | 
| [09:04] | I’m the fastest. | 我速度最快 | 
| [09:05] | No, you, Maggie, and Beth draw as many as you can over there. | 不 你 玛姬和贝丝去那边尽量引它们注意 | 
| [09:09] | Pop ’em through the fence. | 从栅栏后捅它们 | 
| [09:10] | Daryl, go back to the other tower. | 达里尔 去那边的塔 | 
| [09:13] | Carol, you’ve become a pretty good shot. | 卡萝尔 你枪法越来越好了 | 
| [09:15] | Take your time. We don’t have a lot of ammo to waste. | 仔细瞄准 别浪费子弹 | 
| [09:17] | Hershel, you and Carl take this tower. | 赫谢尔 你和卡尔上这座塔 | 
| [09:23] | I’ll run for the gate. | 我去关门 | 
| [09:34] | – Come on! – Hey, come here! | -过来 -有种过来 | 
| [09:46] | – Come on! – Hey, come here! | -来啊 -来这啊 | 
| [09:49] | Come on! Come on! | 过来 来啊 | 
| [10:09] | Come on! Come on! | 过来 过来 | 
| [10:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [10:31] | Hey, come on, over here! | 过来 这里 | 
| [10:33] | Hey, hey, hey! Come on, over here! | 快来这边 | 
| [10:59] | He did it. | 他成功了 | 
| [11:00] | Light it up! | 好样的 | 
| [11:49] | Fansticing | 太爽了 | 
| [11:50] | Nice shooting. | 射得漂亮 | 
| [11:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [11:55] | I haven’t felt this good in weeks. | 几周来最舒坦的一次 | 
| [11:56] | Good. | 太好了 | 
| [12:02] | We haven’t had this much space since we left the farm. | 离开农场后 好久没见这么广阔的地方了 | 
| [12:42] | Mmm. Just like mom used to make. | 就像妈妈亲手做的味道 | 
| [12:56] | Tomorrow we’ll put all the bodies together. | 明天我们把所有尸体聚到一起 | 
| [12:58] | Want to keep them away from that water. | 让它们远离水源 | 
| [12:59] | Now, if we can dig a canal under the fence, | 如果我们在铁栏下挖一条渠 | 
| [13:01] | we’ll have plenty of fresh water. | 就能引来新鲜水源 | 
| [13:03] | And the soil is good, | 土壤不错 | 
| [13:05] | we can plant some seeds. | 我们可以撒下种子 | 
| [13:06] | Grow some tomatoes, cucumbers, soybeans. | 种一些番茄 黄瓜 黄豆 | 
| [13:14] | That’s his third time around. | 他已经检查三圈了 | 
| [13:17] | If there was any part of it compromised, | 如果铁栏有漏洞 | 
| [13:20] | he’d have found it by now. | 他一定会发现的 | 
| [13:26] | This’ll be a good place to have the baby. | 这是个待产的好地方 | 
| [13:29] | Safe. | 安全 | 
| [13:41] | It’s not much, but if I don’t bring you something, | 虽然不多 但如果我不给你带点儿 | 
| [13:43] | you won’t eat at all. | 你压根就不会吃 | 
| [13:46] | I guess little Shane over there has got quite the appetite. | 我猜她肚里的小肖恩食欲也不错吧 | 
| [13:50] | Don’t be mean. | 别这么毒舌 | 
| [13:53] | Rick’s gotten us a lot farther than I ever thought he would, | 瑞克比我预期的带我们走了更远 | 
| [13:55] | I’ll give him that. | 这点不可否认 | 
| [13:58] | Shane could never have done that. | 肖恩就做不到 | 
| [14:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [14:04] | It’s that rifle. The kickback. | 是步枪 后座力太大 | 
| [14:07] | I’m just not used to it. | 我不太习惯 | 
| [14:10] | Hold on. | 等一下 | 
| [14:29] | Better get back. | 你还是回去吧 | 
| [14:33] | It’s pretty romantic. | 今夜浪漫满屋 | 
| [14:36] | Want to screw around? | 顺便来一发吧 | 
| [14:41] | I’ll go down first. | 我去下面了 | 
| [14:43] | Even better. | 那更好 | 
| [14:45] | Stop. | 别扯了 | 
| [14:48] | Bethy, sing Paddy Reilly for me. | 贝丝 给我唱那首帕迪·雷利的歌吧 | 
| [14:52] | I haven’t heard that, I think, | 自从你妈妈离世后 | 
| [14:55] | since your mother was alive. | 就再没有听过了 | 
| [14:57] | Daddy, not that one, please. | 爸爸 求你别让她唱那首 | 
| [15:03] | How about “Parting Glass”? | 那就唱《离别的酒杯》吧 | 
| [15:06] | No one wants to hear. | 没人想听 | 
| [15:11] | Why not? | 唱吧 | 
| [15:16] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [17:02] | Beautiful. | 真动听 | 
| [17:06] | Better all turn in. | 你们最好都睡一觉 | 
| [17:09] | I’ll take watch over there. | 我来守夜 | 
| [17:11] | Got a big day tomorrow. | 明天还有大事要做 | 
| [17:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [17:17] | Look, I know we’re all exhausted. | 我知道大家都筋疲力尽了 | 
| [17:22] | This was a great win. | 今天我们赢得漂亮 | 
| [17:25] | But we’ve got to push just a little bit more. | 但是我们还得再努力一下 | 
| [17:32] | Most of the walkers are dressed as guards and prisoners. | 大部分行尸都穿着守卫和囚犯的衣服 | 
| [17:35] | Looks like this place fell pretty early. | 看起来这个地方很早就沦陷了 | 
| [17:38] | It could mean the supplies may be intact. | 也就意味着供应品可能会很充足 | 
| [17:41] | They’d have an infirmary, | 监狱一般会有医务室 | 
| [17:44] | a commissary. | 还有食堂 | 
| [17:45] | An armory? | 有军械库吗 | 
| [17:46] | That would be outside the prison itself, | 军械库单独建在监狱外 | 
| [17:47] | but not too far away. | 但也不会太远 | 
| [17:49] | Warden’s offices would have info on the location. | 狱长办公室里应该会有军械库的位置信息 | 
| [17:52] | Weapons, food, medicine. | 武器 食物 药品 | 
| [17:55] | This place could be a gold mine. | 这个地方可能是个大金矿 | 
| [17:58] | We’re dangerously low on ammo. | 我们的弹药太少了 | 
| [18:00] | We’d run out before we make a dent. | 杀不了几个就会用完 | 
| [18:02] | That’s why we have to go in there… | 所以我们要进去 | 
| [18:06] | hand to hand. | 近身肉搏 | 
| [18:10] | After all we’ve been through, | 我们一起经历了那么多事情 | 
| [18:14] | we can handle it. I know it. | 我们能赢的 我有信心 | 
| [18:20] | These assholes don’t stand a chance. | 这帮混球死定了 | 
| [18:51] | I appreciate everything you’re doing. | 我感谢你所做的一切 | 
| [18:53] | we all do, | 我们都非常感谢 | 
| [18:55] | but it’s been a death March and they’re exhausted. | 但是行尸那么多 大家都精疲力尽了 | 
| [18:57] | Can we just enjoy this for a few days? | 我们不能先休息几天吗 | 
| [19:02] | Baby will be here in a few days. | 宝宝过些日子就要出世了 | 
| [19:04] | There’s no time for a picnic. | 没有时间来玩野餐 | 
| [19:05] | No, but it’s time to get the house in order. | 对 但是我们应该先找好住处 | 
| [19:09] | What do you think I’m doing? | 你以为我在做什么 | 
| [19:13] | You’re absolute best. | 你是最有能力的 | 
| [19:14] | Don’t patronize me. | 别对我居高临下说话 | 
| [19:17] | I’m not. | 我没有 | 
| [19:18] | I’m just saying | 我只是想说 | 
| [19:20] | the baby is about to be here | 宝宝就快出世了 | 
| [19:22] | – and we need to talk about– – About what? | -我们需要谈谈 -谈什么 | 
| [19:29] | Things we’ve been avoiding– | 我们一直逃避的事情 | 
| [19:32] | You want to talk? Talk to Hershel. | 你想要谈谈 那就去和赫谢尔谈吧 | 
| [19:35] | I’m doing stuff, Lori. | 我在做事 洛莉 | 
| [19:38] | “Things.” Isn’t that enough? | 还”谈事情” 事还不够多吗 | 
| [19:44] | I’m still here. | 我还在这 | 
| [19:47] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [19:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [21:16] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [21:24] | Daryl. | 达里尔 | 
| [21:27] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [21:36] | Get tight! Get tight! | 靠拢 靠拢 | 
| [21:38] | – Come on, over here! – Hey! Over here! | -过来 来这 -这边 | 
| [21:59] | Come on, over here! | 过来 来这边 | 
| [22:04] | – Don’t break rank! – We need that. | -不要打乱队形 -我们需要那个 | 
| [22:05] | T! T! | T仔 T仔 | 
| [22:09] | Maggie! Maggie! | 玛姬 玛姬 | 
| [22:13] | Almost there. | 快到了 | 
| [22:20] | Shit. | 见鬼 | 
| [22:47] | I can’t see them. Can you see them? | 我看不到他们 你能看见吗 | 
| [22:49] | Back there? | 在后面吗 | 
| [22:58] | Daryl! | 达里尔 | 
| [23:10] | – Come on. – We’re good. | -快点 -好了 | 
| [23:22] | See that? | 看到了吗 | 
| [23:58] | Stop. | 停一下 | 
| [24:02] | Well, it looks secure. | 看起来很安全 | 
| [24:05] | Not from the look of that courtyard over there. | 那边的院子看起来可不安全 | 
| [24:08] | And that’s a civilian. | 那是个平民 | 
| [24:10] | So the interior could be overrun with walkers | 所以监狱里可能到处都是 | 
| [24:12] | from outside the prison. | 从外面涌进来的行尸 | 
| [24:15] | Well, if there’s walls down, what are we gonna do? | 如果哪里破开了 我们怎么办 | 
| [24:17] | We can’t rebuild this whole place. | 总不能重新开拓建这个地方吧 | 
| [24:18] | We can’t risk a blind spot. | 不能有盲点 | 
| [24:22] | We have to push in. | 我们必须继续往里去 | 
| [27:30] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 | 
| [27:31] | Home sweet home. | 回家真好 | 
| [27:32] | For the time being. | 眼下已经很不错了 | 
| [27:35] | It’s secure? | 这里安全吗 | 
| [27:36] | This cellblock is. | 这个单元区安全 | 
| [27:41] | What about the rest of the prison? | 监狱其他部分呢 | 
| [27:43] | In the morning, we’ll find the cafeteria and infirmary. | 明早我们就去找餐厅和医务室 | 
| [27:46] | We sleep in the cells? | 我们在监狱里睡吗 | 
| [27:48] | I found keys on some guards. Daryl has a set, too. | 我在狱吏那找到钥匙 达里尔也有一套 | 
| [27:51] | I ain’t sleeping in no cage. | 我才不睡在笼子里 | 
| [27:54] | I’ll take the perch. | 我去上面睡 | 
| [27:57] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [28:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [28:09] | Pretty gross. | 真恶心 | 
| [28:10] | Yeah, remember the storage units? | 还记得那个储藏室吗 | 
| [28:14] | It’s actually– it’s actually comfortable. | 其实 其实挺舒服的 | 
| [28:17] | Check it out. | 试试看 | 
| [28:24] | You find your cell yet? | 找到你的房间了吗 | 
| [28:26] | Yeah. Just ah… just want Beth to sleep. | 我只想 只想把贝丝安顿好 | 
| [28:31] | – See you tomorrow. – See you. | -明天见 -明天见 | 
| [28:38] | I’m so exhausted, I don’t even care. | 我实在精疲力尽了 我不管了 | 
| [28:45] | Here, let me see. | 来 我看看 | 
| [28:49] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [28:51] | Checking for scratches. | 看看有没有擦伤 | 
| [30:54] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这里干什么 | 
| [30:56] | I needed some light. | 我需要点光 | 
| [31:12] | Take this. | 喝水 | 
| [31:36] | How is it out there? | 外面情况怎么样 | 
| [31:38] | Same. | 还那样 | 
| [31:40] | It’s quiet. | 太静了 | 
| [31:44] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 | 
| [31:48] | We should go in a few days. | 我们几天后就得出发 | 
| [31:54] | They’re coming. | 他们要来了 | 
| [31:59] | – You should go. – No. | -你得赶快走 -不行 | 
| [32:00] | I’ll hold you back. Go. | 我会拖你后腿的 走吧 | 
| [32:04] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 | 
| [32:06] | I saved your ass all winter, didn’t I? | 我整个冬天都在救你的小命 不是吗 | 
| [32:22] | I won’t have you dying for me. | 我才不要你为我丧命 | 
| [32:25] | Good soldier won’t leave your post. | 好兵不弃岗 | 
| [32:29] | Screw you. | 去你的吧 | 
| [32:37] | We’ll go in a few days. | 我们过几天就离开这里 | 
| [32:50] | If we stay… | 如果我们待在这儿 | 
| [32:53] | I’ll die here. | 我会死在这里 | 
| [33:35] | Not bad. | 还不错 | 
| [33:36] | Flashbangs, CS triple-chasers. | 闪光弹 强力手雷 | 
| [33:41] | Not sure how they’d work on walkers, | 不知道对行尸管不管用 | 
| [33:43] | but we’ll take ’em. | 但是还是带上吧 | 
| [33:47] | I ain’t wearing this shit. | 我才不穿这鬼东西 | 
| [33:49] | We could boil ’em. | 可以开水消毒 | 
| [33:50] | Ain’t enough firewood in the whole forest. No. | 林子里可没那么多树可以烧 得了吧 | 
| [33:53] | Besides, we made it this far without ’em, right? | 还有 我们没穿这些也一路走过来了 | 
| [33:56] | Hershel. | 赫谢尔 | 
| [33:59] | Everything all right? | 没什么事吧 | 
| [34:00] | Yeah. Nothing to worry about. | 没事 没什么好担心的 | 
| [34:10] | It’s the baby. I think I lost it. | 是肚子里的孩子 我觉得保不住 | 
| [34:12] | – You haven’t felt it move? – Nothing. | -你感觉不到胎动吗 -丝毫没有 | 
| [34:15] | And no Braxton-Hicks. | 也没有宫缩 | 
| [34:17] | At first I thought it was exhaustion or malnutrition. | 开始我以为是疲劳或营养不良的原因 | 
| [34:20] | You’re anemic? | 你贫血吗 | 
| [34:23] | If we’re all infected, then so’s the baby. | 如果我们都感染了 那这孩子也一样 | 
| [34:27] | So what if it’s stillborn? | 要是孩子是死胎呢 | 
| [34:30] | What if it’s dead inside me right now? | 要是已经胎死腹中怎么办 | 
| [34:32] | – What if it rips me apart… – Stop. | -要是子宫撕裂怎么办 -停下 | 
| [34:35] | Don’t let your fear take control of you. | 别让恐惧占据你的内心 | 
| [34:37] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [34:38] | Then let’s say it lives and I die during childbirth. | 假设孩子活下来 而我死于分娩 | 
| [34:42] | – That’s not going to happen. – Why not? | -那不会发生的 -怎么不会 | 
| [34:45] | How many women died in childbirth before modern medicine? | 现代医疗时代以前 很多女人都死于分娩 | 
| [34:51] | If I come back, | 如果我再活过来 | 
| [34:53] | what if I attack it? | 攻击孩子呢 | 
| [34:56] | Or you? Or Rick? | 攻击你 或者瑞克呢 | 
| [34:58] | Or Carl? | 或者卡尔 | 
| [35:00] | If I do, if there is any chance, | 如果万一那样 | 
| [35:02] | you put me down immediately. | 你就立刻杀了我 | 
| [35:04] | You don’t hesitate. Me, the baby, | 如果我和孩子都是行尸 不要犹豫 | 
| [35:08] | if we’re walkers, | 杀了我们 | 
| [35:10] | You don’t hesitate and you don’t try to save us. | 别犹豫 别试着救我们 | 
| [35:14] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [35:23] | It might have been better if– | 本能更好的 如果… | 
| [35:25] | If what? | 什么意思 | 
| [35:27] | I’d never made it off the farm. | 如果我没逃出农场的话 | 
| [35:30] | You’re exhausted, frightened. | 你累了 被吓到了 | 
| [35:33] | Yeah, that’s true. | 是啊 没错 | 
| [35:38] | My son can’t stand me. | 我儿子嫌我烦 | 
| [35:41] | And my husband, after what I put him through… | 我丈夫经过那件事后 | 
| [35:45] | We’ve all been carrying that weight | 我们都在为那件事难受 | 
| [35:48] | all winter. | 整个冬天都是 | 
| [35:49] | I tried to talk to him. | 我试着跟他好好说话 | 
| [35:51] | He… | 但他… | 
| [35:53] | He’ll come around. | 他会想通的 | 
| [35:58] | He hates me. | 他恨我 | 
| [36:01] | He’s too good a man to say it, but I know. | 他虽然不忍心说 但我明白 | 
| [36:06] | I put him and Shane at odds. I put that knife in his hand. | 我离间了他和肖恩 我令他成为了杀手 | 
| [36:14] | You know who doesn’t give a shit about that? | 你知道谁不在乎这些屁事吗 | 
| [36:18] | This baby. | 这个孩子不在乎 | 
| [36:21] | Now let’s make sure everything’s all right. | 让我们确保一切都好起来吧 | 
| [36:40] | You won’t need that. | 你用不上那个 | 
| [36:43] | I need you to stay put. | 我需要你留在这里 | 
| [36:45] | You’re kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 | 
| [36:46] | We don’t know what’s in there. | 我们不知道里面什么情况 | 
| [36:48] | Something goes wrong, you could be the last man standing. | 如果我们遭遇不测 你就是最后一个男子汉 | 
| [36:50] | I need you to handle things here. | 我需要你在这里管事 | 
| [36:53] | Sure. | 没问题 | 
| [36:55] | Great. Let’s go. | 很好 我们走 | 
| [38:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [39:07] | – Go back. Go back! Move! – Walkers! | -往回走 快 -有行尸 | 
| [39:18] | This way. | 这边 | 
| [39:36] | In here! | 进去 | 
| [39:45] | – Where’s Glenn and Maggie? – We have to go back. | -格伦和玛姬呢 -我们必须回去 | 
| [39:48] | But which way? | 可走哪条路呢 | 
| [40:05] | Maggie? Glenn? | 玛姬 格伦 | 
| [40:14] | – Rick? – Dad? | -瑞克 -爸爸 | 
| [40:18] | Daddy? | 爸爸 | 
| [40:22] | Mag? | 玛姬 | 
| [40:25] | Mag? | 玛姬 | 
| [40:29] | No! | 不 | 
| [40:38] | – No! – Maggie! | -不 -玛姬 | 
| [40:41] | Daddy, no! | 爸爸 不 | 
| [40:44] | – Daryl! – Oh, god, help me! | -达里尔 -天啊 帮帮我 | 
| [40:48] | – Glenn! – We’re blocked! Get back! Get back! | -格伦 -我们被堵住了 快回去 | 
| [40:51] | Go! Go! | 快 快 | 
| [40:59] | Open the door! | 把门打开 | 
| [41:04] | Get in! | 进去 | 
| [41:08] | Shut the door! | 关上门 | 
| [41:13] | You got it? Have you got it? | 门堵住了吗 | 
| [41:21] | Hurry up! | 快点 | 
| [41:26] | Hold him down. | 按住他 | 
| [41:43] | Only one way to keep you alive. | 只有一个办法能救你 | 
| [42:10] | He’s bleeding out. | 他失血很多 | 
| [42:14] | Duck. | 蹲下 | 
| [42:22] | Holyshit! | 卧槽 |