| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:11] | – Who the hell are you? – Who the hell are you? | -你们到底是谁 -你们是谁 | 
| [00:12] | He’s bleeding out. We gotta go back. | 他失血太多 我们必须回去 | 
| [00:15] | Come around here. Put pressure on the knee. | 过来 用力按住膝盖 | 
| [00:17] | Hard, hard! Push, push. | 用力 用力按 | 
| [00:20] | Come on, outta there. | 就这里 | 
| [00:21] | Slow and steady. | 慢点 稳住 | 
| [00:24] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 | 
| [00:25] | – He got bit. – Bit? | -他被咬了 -被咬 | 
| [00:27] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy now. | 别激动 | 
| [00:29] | Nobody needs get hurt. | 没有动武的必要 | 
| [00:30] | – I need you to hold this. – Okay. | -你使劲按住 -好 | 
| [00:32] | – As hard as you can. – Yes. | -攥紧这个 -是 | 
| [00:34] | You have medical supplies? | 你们有医疗品吗 | 
| [00:36] | Whoa, where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪儿 | 
| [00:41] | Who the hell are you people, anyway? | 说到底你们究竟是谁 | 
| [00:43] | Don’t look like no rescue team. | 可不怎么像是救援队 | 
| [00:45] | If a rescue team is what you’re waiting for, don’t. | 别妄想等到救援队了 | 
| [00:49] | Come on, we gotta go. | 快 得走了 | 
| [00:51] | Now! Come on! I need a hand here. | 过来 帮把手 | 
| [00:54] | One, two, three, go! | 一二三 走 | 
| [00:57] | – Holy Jesus! – T, the door. | -老天 -T 开门 | 
| [00:59] | – Are you crazy? Don’t open that! – We got this. | -你疯了吗 不能开 -别妨碍我们 | 
| [01:07] | Daryl. Daryl! | 达里尔 达里尔 | 
| [01:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [01:16] | This way. | 这边 | 
| [02:02] | This way, this way. | 这边走 | 
| [02:03] | No, no, no. Back, back! | 不不 快后退 | 
| [02:05] | Daryl. | 达里尔 | 
| [02:09] | Come on! Go, go, go. | 跟上 快走 | 
| [02:29] | Watch out, watch out. | 小心 注意点 | 
| [02:30] | Stop, stop. | 都停下 | 
| [02:32] | Follow the flashlight. | 跟着光 | 
| [02:34] | Come on, let’s go. | 快走 | 
| [02:36] | Let’s go. Go, go, go. | 快走 走 | 
| [02:45] | Easy, easy. | 稳住 | 
| [02:46] | – He’s losing too much blood. – Open the door! | -他失血太多了 -快开门 | 
| [02:49] | It’s Hershel! | 赫谢尔出事了 | 
| [02:50] | Carl! Come on. | 卡尔 快 | 
| [02:52] | – Oh, my God. – Daddy! | -天啊 -爸爸 | 
| [02:53] | Go, go, go, go, go. In there. | 快到里面去 | 
| [02:55] | This way. | 这边 | 
| [02:57] | Get him on the bed. | 抬到床上 | 
| [03:00] | He got bit. | 他被咬了 | 
| [03:01] | – Oh, my God, he’s gonna turn. – Did you cut it off? | -老天 他会变成行尸 -你们把腿砍了 | 
| [03:03] | – Yeah. – Maybe you got it in time. | -是的 -也许还来得及 | 
| [03:04] | – Ready? – Okay. | -准备 -好 | 
| [03:06] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 | 
| [03:11] | Oh, God. | 天 | 
| [03:15] | Oh! Oh, I need bandages. | 我需要用绷带 | 
| [03:17] | – We used everything we had. – Well, get more. Anything. | -医疗品都用完了 -那就再去找点 | 
| [03:20] | Carl, go get the towels from the back, right next to my bed. | 卡尔 去把我床边的毛巾拿来 | 
| [03:21] | – Is he gonna turn? – He’s gonna be okay. | -他会变成行尸吗 -他会没事的 | 
| [03:25] | You think you can stabilize him? | 我们能稳住他吗 | 
| [03:26] | I need to keep his leg elevated. | 得把他的腿抬高 | 
| [03:28] | Get some pillows! | 拿些枕头来 | 
| [03:29] | He’s already bled through the sheets. | 床单已经被血浸透了 | 
| [03:31] | We can burn the wound to clot the blood. I can start a fire. | 可以用火烧伤口止血 我来点火 | 
| [03:33] | – No, please don’t do this. – No, the shock could kill him. | -求你不要 -不行 用火烧他挺不住的 | 
| [03:35] | It’s not gonna stop the artery from bleeding. | 而且没法止住动脉出血 | 
| [03:37] | We need to just keep it dressed and let it heal on its own. | 我们只能尽力止血让它自然治愈 | 
| [04:05] | That’s far enough. | 别再靠近 | 
| [04:08] | Cell block C. | C单元区 | 
| [04:09] | Cell 4– that’s mine, gringo. | 4区属于我 美国佬 | 
| [04:12] | Let me in. | 让我过去 | 
| [04:13] | Today’s your lucky days, fellas. | 兄弟你今天运气不错 | 
| [04:15] | You’ve been pardoned by the state judge. You are free to go. | 法官赦免了你 你可以走了 | 
| [04:18] | What you got going on in there? | 里面情况怎样 | 
| [04:19] | It ain’t none of your concern. | 与你无关 | 
| [04:21] | Don’t be telling me what’s my concern. | 这可不是你说了算 | 
| [04:23] | Chill, man. Dude’s leg is messed up. | 冷静 伙计 那家伙的腿毁了 | 
| [04:25] | Besides, we’re free now. Why are we still in here? | 再说咱们都自由了 还留这干什么 | 
| [04:28] | The man’s got a point. | 他说得对 | 
| [04:29] | Yeah, and I gotta check on my old lady. | 我要去看看我女人安全不 | 
| [04:30] | Oops, civilians break into a prison, | 普通市民突然之间 | 
| [04:32] | and you got no business being in– | 闯入监狱 | 
| [04:35] | got me thinking there ain’t no place for us to go. | 我想这说明已经没其他地方可去了吧 | 
| [04:37] | – Why don’t you go find out? – Maybe we’ll just be going now. | -你可以出去看看 -我们正要去呢 | 
| [04:40] | – Hey, we ain’t leaving. – You ain’t coming in either. | -我们不走 -也不能进来 | 
| [04:43] | It’s my house, my rules. | 我的地盘我做主 | 
| [04:44] | I go where I damn will please. | 我爱去哪儿去哪儿 | 
| [04:46] | – What was that? – Prisoners, survivors. | -那是谁 -幸存的犯人 | 
| [04:49] | – What? – It’s all right. Everybody stay put. | -什么 -没事 大家别动 | 
| [04:55] | Do not leave his side. | 守在他身边 | 
| [05:00] | If he dies, you need to be there for that. | 如果他死了 你要准备好 | 
| [05:04] | You think you can do this? | 能做到吗 | 
| [05:06] | – Maggie will be there. – I got it. | -玛姬也会在那 -我可以 | 
| [05:08] | – I can bring T in here… – I got it. | -要不让我T仔来… -我可以 | 
| [05:13] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [05:20] | There ain’t nothing for you here. | 这里不欢迎你们 | 
| [05:22] | Why don’t you go back to your own sandbox? | 你们怎么不回之前那坑里蹲着 | 
| [05:24] | Everyone relax. There’s no need for this. | 都放松 没必要这样 | 
| [05:27] | How many of you are in there? | 你们有多少人 | 
| [05:28] | Too many for you to handle. | 比你想象的多 | 
| [05:31] | Have you rob a bank or something? | 你们是不是抢了银行 | 
| [05:33] | Why don’t you take him to a hospital? | 为什么不带他去医院 | 
| [05:41] | How long have you been locked in that cafeteria? | 你们被困在咖啡厅多久了 | 
| [05:46] | Going on like 10 months. | 十个月了吧 | 
| [05:50] | A riot broke out. | 监狱暴动了 | 
| [05:52] | Never seen anything like it. | 从没见过那样的暴动 | 
| [05:54] | Have to go on speed, man. | 咱们还是快走吧 | 
| [05:57] | Ever heard about dudes going cannibal, | 听说过人变成食人魔吗 | 
| [05:58] | dying, coming back to life? | 死了又活过来 | 
| [06:00] | Crazy. | 太疯狂了 | 
| [06:02] | One guard looked out for us, locked us up in the cafeteria. | 一个守卫帮助我们 把我们锁在咖啡厅 | 
| [06:04] | Told us to sit tight, throw me this piece and he’d be right back. Crazy. | 让我们别动 给了我这把枪 说他马上回来 | 
| [06:07] | Yeah, and that was 292 days ago. | 但已经过了292天 | 
| [06:09] | – 94 accdiding to my calcula– – Shut up! | -据我计算是294… -闭嘴 | 
| [06:13] | We were thinking that the Army or the National Guard | 我们本以为军队或是国防警卫 | 
| [06:15] | should be showing up any day now. | 某天会出现 | 
| [06:17] | There is no Army. | 没有军队了 | 
| [06:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [06:21] | There’s no government, no hospitals, no police. | 没有政府 没有医院 没有警察 | 
| [06:26] | It’s all gone. | 全没了 | 
| [06:29] | For real? | 真的吗 | 
| [06:31] | Serious. | 真的 | 
| [06:35] | What about my moms? | 那我妈妈呢 | 
| [06:38] | My kids? And my old lady? | 我的孩子 还有我老婆呢 | 
| [06:42] | Yo, you got a cell phone | 你有没有手机什么的 | 
| [06:44] | or somomething that we can call our families? | 让我们给家里打个电话 | 
| [06:45] | You just don’t get it, do you? | 你还不明白吗 | 
| [06:47] | No phones, no computers. | 电话没用 电脑没用 | 
| [06:52] | As far as we can see, | 就我们知道的情况 | 
| [06:54] | at least half of the population has been wiped out. | 至少一半人都死掉了 | 
| [06:56] | Probably more. | 有可能更多 | 
| [07:04] | – Ain’t no way. – See for yourself. | -不可能 -你自己看看去 | 
| [07:26] | Damn, the sun feels good. | 太阳真好 | 
| [07:30] | Good lord. They’re all dead. | 天啊 他们都死了 | 
| [07:34] | Never thought I’d be so happy to see these fences. | 从没想过再见到这些铁丝网我会这么高兴 | 
| [07:41] | You never said– | 你还没告诉我们 | 
| [07:42] | how the hell did you get in here in the first place? | 你是怎么进来的 | 
| [07:45] | Cut a hole in that fence over there by that guard tower. | 在那个警卫塔旁边的铁丝网上开了个洞 | 
| [07:49] | That easy, huh? | 挺容易的吧 | 
| [07:51] | Easy for you to say. | 你光说倒是挺容易的 | 
| [07:58] | So what is this, like a disease? | 这到底怎么回事 传染病吗 | 
| [08:00] | Yeah, and we’re all infected. | 对 而且我们都被感染了 | 
| [08:04] | What do you mean infected? | 被感染了是什么意思 | 
| [08:05] | Like aids or something? | 像艾滋病之类的吗 | 
| [08:07] | If I was to kill you, shoot an arrow in your chest, | 如果我要杀死你 冲着你胸脯来一箭 | 
| [08:11] | you’d come back as one of these things. | 你就会变成这种东西 | 
| [08:14] | It’s gonna happen to all of us. | 我们所有人都会这样 | 
| [08:19] | Ain’t no way that these Robbin Hood cats are | 不可能是这些杂碎们 | 
| [08:20] | responsible for killing all these freaks. | 杀了这些怪物吧 | 
| [08:22] | Must be 50 bodies out here. | 外面应该有50具尸体 | 
| [08:27] | Where’d you come from? | 你从哪来 | 
| [08:29] | Atlanta. | 亚特兰大 | 
| [08:33] | Where are you headed? | 你要去哪 | 
| [08:35] | For now, nowhere. | 目前来看 哪也不去 | 
| [08:45] | I guess you can take that area down there near the water. | 我想你们可以在水源那边住下 | 
| [08:47] | Should be comfortable. | 应该会挺舒服的 | 
| [08:49] | We’re using that field for crops. | 我们要用那片地来种庄稼 | 
| [08:51] | We’ll help you move your gear out. | 我们会帮你把东西搬出来 | 
| [08:52] | That won’t be necessary. | 不用了 | 
| [08:54] | We took out these walkers. This prison is ours. | 我们消灭了这些行尸 这座监狱就是我们的了 | 
| [08:56] | Slow down, cowboy. | 等会 小子 | 
| [08:58] | You snatched the locks off our doors. | 你弄坏了我们门上的锁 | 
| [09:01] | We’ll give you new locks, if that’s how you want it. | 如果你想这么解决的话 我们会给你新锁 | 
| [09:03] | This is our prison. We were here first. | 这是我们的监狱 我们先到这的 | 
| [09:06] | Locked in a broom closet? | 你们是被锁在杂物间里面的吧 | 
| [09:10] | We took it, set you free. | 我们攻下了这个地方 还你们自由 | 
| [09:11] | It’s ours. We spilled blood. | 这里是我们的 我们付出了鲜血 | 
| [09:14] | We’re moving back into our cell block. | 我们要搬回我们的牢房区 | 
| [09:15] | You’ll have to get your own. | 你们得自己去找个 | 
| [09:17] | It is mine. I’ve still got personal artifacts in there. | 那是我的牢房区 里面还有我的东西 | 
| [09:19] | That’s about as mine as it gets. | 所以它归我了 | 
| [09:20] | Maybe let’s try to make this work out so everybody wins. | 我们可以想个两全其美的办法 | 
| [09:24] | – I don’t see that happening. – Neither do I. | -我觉得没可能 -我也是 | 
| [09:29] | I ain’t going back in that cafeteria for one more minute. | 我再也不要回那个自助餐厅了 | 
| [09:32] | There are other cell blocks. | 还有其他牢房区 | 
| [09:34] | You could leave. | 你可以离开这 | 
| [09:37] | Try your luck out on the road. | 去外面碰碰运气 | 
| [09:48] | If these three pussies can do all this, | 如果这三个娘娘腔都能做到 | 
| [09:50] | the least we can do is take out another cell block. | 我们至少能再清理出一个牢房区 | 
| [09:53] | With what? | 用什么 | 
| [09:55] | Atlanta here will spot us some real weapons. | 这位老兄会给我们一些真正的武器 | 
| [09:57] | Won’t you, boss? | 对吗 头儿 | 
| [10:00] | How stocked is that cafeteria? | 自助餐厅的储备怎么样 | 
| [10:02] | It must have plenty of food. | 肯定有很多食物 | 
| [10:04] | Five guys lasting almost a year? | 足够让你们五个大男人吃将近一年 | 
| [10:05] | It sure as hell don’t look like anybody’s been starving. | 你们几个看着都没饿过 | 
| [10:09] | – There’s only a little left. – We’ll take half. | -只有一点了 -我们要一半 | 
| [10:13] | In exchange, we’ll help clear out a cell block. | 作为交换 我们帮你们清理出一个牢房区 | 
| [10:16] | Didn’t you hear him? There’s only a little left. | 你没听见吗 只剩一点了 | 
| [10:19] | Bet you got more food than you got choices. | 除了交换食物你们有别的选择吗 | 
| [10:24] | You pay, we’ll play. | 你们付出报酬 我们才会帮你 | 
| [10:26] | We’ll clear out a block for you then you keep to it. | 我们帮你清理牢房 然后就归你了 | 
| [10:32] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [10:33] | But let’s be clear– | 但是我们说清楚 | 
| [10:35] | if we see you out here anywhere near our people, | 如果我们看见你靠近我们的人 | 
| [10:39] | if I so much as even catch a whiff of your scent, | 哪怕只闻到一点点你的气息 | 
| [10:41] | I will kill you. | 我都会杀死你 | 
| [10:48] | Deal. | 成交 | 
| [10:53] | It has to stop eventually, right? | 最后得止住血对吧 | 
| [10:55] | It slowed down quite a bit already. | 已经不怎么流血了 | 
| [11:02] | If we can get him through this– | 如果我们能帮他挺过这关 | 
| [11:03] | We can get him through this. | 我们可以的 | 
| [11:06] | We’ll need crutches. | 我们需要准备拐杖了 | 
| [11:08] | Right now we could use some antibiotics | 我们应该给他用点抗生素 | 
| [11:11] | and painkillers, some sterile gauze. | 止疼药 还需要消毒纱布 | 
| [11:14] | There’s got to be an infirmary here. | 这里应该有医务室 | 
| [11:16] | If there is, we’ll find it. | 如果有的话 我们会找到的 | 
| [11:19] | It’s got to be worse about delivering the baby. | 这下生孩子就更不利了 | 
| [11:22] | Look at me. Do I look worried? | 看着我 我看起来很担心吗 | 
| [11:27] | You look disgusting. | 你看起来很恶心 | 
| [11:30] | So do you. | 你也是 | 
| [11:34] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 | 
| [11:38] | Pantry’s back here. | 食品储藏室在后面 | 
| [11:43] | You never tried to break out of here? | 你们从来没试过从这出去吗 | 
| [11:47] | Yeah, we tried to take the doors off. | 我们想把这些门卸掉 | 
| [11:49] | But if you make one peep in here, | 但是只要往外瞧一眼 | 
| [11:50] | then those freaks’ll be lined up outside the door growling, | 那些怪物就会堆在门外 | 
| [11:53] | trying to get in. | 嘶吼着想要进来 | 
| [11:55] | Windows got bars on there that He-Man couldn’t get through. | 窗户上有栏杆 壮汉根本过不去 | 
| [11:58] | – Bigger than a 5×8. – You won’t find me complaining. | -比5乘8还要大 -我不会抱怨的 | 
| [12:00] | Doing 15. My left leg can barely fit on one of those bunks. | 在这15年了 这里的床连我一条腿都搁不下 | 
| [12:04] | Yeah, they don’t call him Big Tiny for nothing. | 他们叫他大块头就是这个原因 | 
| [12:06] | You done jerking each other off? | 你们扯够了吗 | 
| [12:08] | Sick of waiting back here. | 我都等半天了 | 
| [12:37] | This what you call a little bit of food? | 这就是你说的还有一点食物吗 | 
| [12:39] | Goes fast. | 食物消耗得很快 | 
| [12:41] | You can have a bag of corn, some tuna fish– | 可以分你一袋玉米 一些金枪鱼 | 
| [12:44] | We said half. That’s the deal. | 我们说的是一半 商量好的 | 
| [12:47] | – What’s in there? – Don’t open that. | -里面是什么 -别打开 | 
| [12:53] | He wanted to know. | 他很好奇 | 
| [12:59] | Can’t wait for my own pot to piss in. | 好想用我自己的尿壶撒尿 | 
| [13:14] | It was stupid of us to let him go. | 让他和我们一块去真是蠢死了 | 
| [13:19] | We cleared this whole cell block, just the five of us. | 我们清空了整间牢房 我们五个人就够了 | 
| [13:23] | It could have happened to anyone. | 这事可能会发生在每个人身上 | 
| [13:28] | What are we gonna do without him? | 没了他我们怎么办 | 
| [13:31] | Hey, stop it. | 别乱想 | 
| [13:34] | All right? Stop it. | 好吗 别想了 | 
| [13:37] | He’s still here. | 他还在这 | 
| [13:40] | What if he does wake up? | 如果他醒过来了 | 
| [13:44] | Then what? He can’t even walk. | 然后呢 他也不能走路了 | 
| [13:47] | All we do is run. | 而我们总是在逃跑 | 
| [13:51] | This won’t break him. | 这个伤不会击垮他的 | 
| [13:54] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [13:56] | He’s got you and Beth. | 他还有你和贝丝 | 
| [13:59] | Am I the only person living in reality here? | 我是这里唯一一个活在现实的人吗 | 
| [14:05] | We’ve been through so much already. | 我们已经经历过很多这种事情了 | 
| [14:07] | You’re expecting it, too. | 你也觉得他不行了 | 
| [14:12] | I’m not expecting, all right? | 我没有 好吗 | 
| [14:13] | I am just preparing. | 我只是在做准备 | 
| [14:17] | Why don’t you go check on Beth? | 不如你去看看贝丝怎样 | 
| [14:18] | Go on. I’ll watch him. | 去吧 我会守着他的 | 
| [14:40] | What you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [14:41] | I think he had a hard time walking around | 我觉得他的裤子 | 
| [14:43] | with one side of his pants dragging on the ground. | 一边拖地会很难走 | 
| [14:46] | You know, he could trip or something. | 他可能会被绊倒之类的 | 
| [14:54] | There’s a good chance that he won’t wake up. | 很有可能他醒不过来了 | 
| [14:55] | – Why are you so eager to give up on him? – I’m not giving up on him. | -你怎么能如此轻言放弃 -我没放弃 | 
| [14:58] | It sure sounds like it. | 你的语气听起来就是 | 
| [15:01] | I don’t want you to get your hopes too high. | 我不想让你抱有太大希望 | 
| [15:05] | We’re not equipped to deal with something like this. | 我们没有设备处理类似的情况 | 
| [15:09] | – We have Carol. – She’s not a doctor. | -我们有卡萝尔 -她不是医生 | 
| [15:13] | Dad taught her a few things to help with the baby. | 爸爸只教过她怎么照顾婴儿 | 
| [15:16] | She stopped the bleeding. | 可她止住血了 | 
| [15:23] | These’ll do just fine. | 这样就好了 | 
| [15:29] | – Food’s here. – What you got? | -吃的来了 -都有什么 | 
| [15:31] | Canned beef, canned corn, canned cans. | 罐装牛肉 罐装玉米 罐装食品 | 
| [15:35] | There’s a lot more where this came from. | 那里还有很多食物 | 
| [15:37] | Any change? | 情况有好转吗 | 
| [15:39] | Bleeding is under control and no fever, | 血止住了 没有发烧 | 
| [15:42] | but his breath is labored and his pulse is way down | 但呼吸很吃力 脉搏也非常低 | 
| [15:45] | and he hasn’t opened his eyes yet. | 他还没睁过眼 | 
| [15:48] | Take my cuffs, put them on him. | 拿出我的手铐 给他戴上 | 
| [15:51] | I’m not taking any chances. | 我不会冒一点风险的 | 
| [16:01] | So what about those prisoners? | 那些囚犯怎么办 | 
| [16:04] | We’re gonna help them | 我们会帮他们 | 
| [16:04] | clear out their own cell block, | 清扫他们自己的单元区 | 
| [16:06] | and then they’ll be there and we’ll be here. | 然后他们住那边 我们在这边 | 
| [16:09] | – Living beside each other. – I’m not giving up this prison. | -同一屋檐下 -我不会放弃这个监狱 | 
| [16:12] | Do they have guns? | 他们有枪吗 | 
| [16:14] | I only saw one. | 我只看见一把 | 
| [16:18] | Yeah, I don’t know if it’s gonna work. | 不知道这样可不可行 | 
| [16:22] | Well, what are your options? | 你还有别的选择吗 | 
| [16:27] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 | 
| [16:31] | If that’s what you think is best. | 如果你觉得那是最佳选择的话 | 
| [16:34] | You s– you say this now… | 你现在说这种话… | 
| [16:40] | Look, I know that I’m a shitty wife | 我知道我不是个好妻子 | 
| [16:41] | and I’m not winning any mother of the year awards, | 也不是年度荣誉妈妈 | 
| [16:48] | but I need you to know that… | 但是你必须知道 | 
| [16:53] | not for one second do I think there is malice in your heart. | 我从来没觉得你心里有一丝歹意 | 
| [16:57] | You’re not a killer, and I know that. | 你不是杀人犯 这一点我很清楚 | 
| [17:01] | I know that, so– | 我知道 所以 | 
| [17:08] | so do whatever you gotta do to keep this group safe. | 为了大家的安全 去做该做的事吧 | 
| [17:10] | And do it with a clear conscience. | 此事问心无愧 | 
| [17:28] | Why do I need this when I got this? | 能用枪 为何还用要这个 | 
| [17:33] | You don’t fire guns, | 除非你被逼到绝路 | 
| [17:34] | not unless your back’s up against a wall. | 否则不能开枪 | 
| [17:37] | Noise attracts them. | 他们循着声响来 | 
| [17:39] | It really riles them up. | 这会惊动他们的 | 
| [17:41] | We’ll go in two by two. Daryl will run point with T. | 我们两两一组 达里尔和T仔走前 | 
| [17:45] | I’ll bring up the rear with you. | 我和你善后 | 
| [17:48] | Stay tight, hold formation | 不管行尸离你多近 | 
| [17:50] | close I’ll bring up the walkers get.. | 都要守住位置 维持队形 | 
| [17:52] | Anyone breaks ranks, we could all go down. | 一人破坏队形 大家都有危险 | 
| [17:54] | Anyone runs off, | 有谁离队 | 
| [17:56] | they could get mistaken for a walker, | 就可能被误认为行尸 | 
| [17:58] | end up with an axe to the head. | 死于头上利斧 | 
| [18:00] | And that’s where you aim. | 你需要的就是对准头部 | 
| [18:01] | These things only go down with a head shot. | 这些行尸只有头部受伤才会真正死去 | 
| [18:04] | You ain’t gotta tell us how to take out a man. | 用不着你告诉我们怎么杀人 | 
| [18:07] | They ain’t men. They’re something else. | 他们不是人 他们是别的东西 | 
| [18:11] | Just remember to go for the brain. | 记住了 瞄准脑袋 | 
| [18:24] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 | 
| [18:26] | – We had to. – It’s just a precaution. | -我们不得不这样 -只是以防万一 | 
| [18:34] | You think maybe I could have a minute alone here? | 能让我和他独处几分钟吗 | 
| [18:38] | Yeah, you want me to–? | 你需要我陪… | 
| [18:40] | No, just by myself. | 不用 就我一个人 | 
| [18:43] | Of course. | 当然可以 | 
| [18:49] | I’ll be right outside. | 我就在外面 | 
| [19:21] | Dad… | 爸爸 | 
| [19:27] | you don’t have to fight anymore. | 你不需要再战斗了 | 
| [19:35] | If you’re worried about me and Beth, don’t. | 你不用担心我和贝丝 | 
| [19:37] | Don’t worry about us. | 不用担心我们 | 
| [19:41] | We’ll take care of each other. We’ll look out. | 我们会彼此照顾 我们会当心的 | 
| [19:44] | Me, Beth, and Glenn will look out. | 我 贝丝和格伦都会小心的 | 
| [19:53] | Go ahead, Dad. It’s okay. | 去吧 爸爸 没关系的 | 
| [19:59] | Be peaceful. | 平静地去吧 | 
| [20:04] | You don’t have to fight. | 你不必继续战斗了 | 
| [20:12] | If it’s time to go, it’s okay. | 该走就走吧 没关系的 | 
| [20:20] | Daddy, I just want to thank you. | 爸爸 我只想谢谢你 | 
| [20:28] | For everything, thank you. | 所有的一切都谢谢你 | 
| [21:10] | Man, it’s too damn dark in here. | 这里太暗了 | 
| [21:12] | Gotta hold it up high out in front of you. | 武器在面前举高 | 
| [21:14] | You’re gonna hear them before you see them. | 你看到它们之前能听到声音 | 
| [21:24] | It’s coming! | 它们来了 | 
| [22:32] | I thought you were organizing the food. | 我以为你在整理食物 | 
| [22:36] | Even better. | 比那更好 | 
| [22:40] | Check it out. | 看看这些 | 
| [22:43] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪里找到的 | 
| [22:45] | From the infirmary. | 从医务室 | 
| [22:46] | Wasn’t much left, but I cleared it out. | 剩的不多 但我都拿来了 | 
| [22:49] | – You went by yourself? – Yeah. | -你自己去的吗 -是的 | 
| [22:51] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 | 
| [22:53] | No big deal. I killed two walkers. | 没什么大不了 我杀了两个行尸 | 
| [22:56] | You– all right, do you see this? | 你 看到这个了吗 | 
| [22:59] | This was with the whole group. | 这发生在全员都在的情况下 | 
| [23:01] | We needed supplies, so I got them. | 我们需要医用供给 我就去找了 | 
| [23:02] | – I appreciate that, but– – Then get off my back. | -我很感谢 但 -那就别烦老子 | 
| [23:04] | – Carl! – She’s your mother. | -卡尔 -她是你妈妈 | 
| [23:07] | You can’t talk to her like that. | 你不能这么跟她说话 | 
| [23:11] | Listen, I think it’s great that you wanna help– | 听着 你想帮忙很好 | 
| [23:23] | It’s gotta be the brain. | 得冲着脑袋 | 
| [23:24] | Not the stomach, not the heart– the brain. | 不是肚子 不是心脏 脑袋 | 
| [23:28] | I hear you. The brain. | 我听见了 脑袋 | 
| [23:41] | Stay in tight formation. No more prison riot crap. | 保持队形 别再像刚才乱打一气 | 
| [24:53] | The stitches will help prevent infection. | 缝几针能防止感染 | 
| [24:57] | It’s good. | 很不错 | 
| [24:58] | It’s good that he taught you all this stuff. | 多亏他教了你这些 | 
| [25:02] | He didn’t teach me everything. | 他没教我全部 | 
| [25:10] | I need your help with something. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [25:11] | – Now? – Yeah, now. | -现在吗 -现在 | 
| [25:13] | What is it? | 什么事 | 
| [25:15] | Not here. | 出去说 | 
| [25:16] | I can’t leave Hershel. | 我不能离开赫谢尔 | 
| [25:19] | – This is important. – Carol, I can’t– | -这很重要 -卡萝尔 我不能 | 
| [25:20] | – Go on. We got it. – No way. | -去吧 有我们 -不行 | 
| [25:22] | We’ll be fine. | 我们没事的 | 
| [25:24] | We’re not gonna be gone long. | 我们很快就回来 | 
| [25:25] | – Rick said for me– – We’re fine. | -瑞克说我得… -我们没事 | 
| [25:34] | Alright. | 那好吧 | 
| [25:43] | I’m telling you, I don’t feel anything. It’s just a scratch. | 我说了 什么感觉都没有 只是抓伤 | 
| [25:45] | – I’m sorry, man. – I can keep fighting! | -对不起伙计 -我可以继续战斗 | 
| [25:47] | You cut that old guy’s leg off to save his life. | 你不是把那老头腿砍了救命吗 | 
| [25:50] | – Look at where the bite is. – Guys, I’m fine! | -你们看咬伤在哪 -伙计们我没事 | 
| [25:52] | Just– I’m fine. | 我很好 | 
| [25:55] | Look at me– I’m not changing into one of those things. | 看看我 我不会变成行尸的 | 
| [25:58] | Look, man, there has to be something we can do. | 听着伙计 我们肯定能做些什么 | 
| [26:00] | – Maybe we can just lock him up. – Quarantine him. | -我们可以把他关起来 -隔离他 | 
| [26:02] | We gotta do something. Why you just standing there? | 我们必须做点什么 你们怎么都傻站着 | 
| [26:04] | – We gotta save him. – There’s nothing we can do. | -我们必须救他 -我们没什么能做的 | 
| [26:07] | You son of a bitch. | 狗杂种 | 
| [26:09] | I’m all ri– | 我没事… | 
| [27:00] | That One. | 就她了 | 
| [27:07] | Everything you’re saying is completely sane. | 你的想法是正常的 | 
| [27:10] | You’re wanting to use a walker for practice is a sane thing. | 用行尸做练习没什么不对 | 
| [27:15] | I mean it, okay. | 我是认真的 | 
| [27:16] | I’m just– I’m just trying to wrap my mind around it. | 我只是需要点时间接受 | 
| [27:22] | Lori’s overdue. | 洛莉已经晚产了 | 
| [27:23] | She had Carl by C-section. | 她剖腹产下卡尔 | 
| [27:24] | She’s probably gonna have to have this one the same way. | 这个孩子很可能也要剖腹产 | 
| [27:27] | Hershel had a little bit of exprience | 赫谢尔有些经验 | 
| [27:29] | but he’s not gonna be able to do it anymore. | 但他肯定没法做了 | 
| [27:32] | I need experience | 我需要经验 | 
| [27:34] | and we have plenty of cadavers. | 刚好又有很多死尸 | 
| [27:38] | All right, well, like I said, it’s completely sane. | 好的 如我所说 这没什么不对 | 
| [27:43] | I need to learn how to cut through the abdomen and the uterus | 我需要学习如何在不伤害婴儿的情况下 | 
| [27:45] | without cutting the baby. | 切开腹部和子宫 | 
| [27:47] | Why not? | 为何不呢 | 
| [27:51] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 | 
| [27:55] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [28:09] | Hey, follow me. Come on. | 跟我来 来啊 | 
| [28:14] | Right here, come on. | 这边 过来 | 
| [28:16] | Follow me. That’s right. | 跟我来 这就对了 | 
| [28:17] | There we go. Come on! | 来吧 快啊 | 
| [28:37] | You see the look on his face? | 你看到他神情了吗 | 
| [28:39] | He makes one move. | 如果他敢图谋不轨 | 
| [28:41] | Just give me a signal. | 你吭一声我就干掉他 | 
| [29:15] | -I ain’t open to that. – Yes, you are. | -我才不开门 -你必须开 | 
| [29:18] | If you want this cell block, | 如果你想要这个牢房区 | 
| [29:20] | you’re gonna open that door. | 就得开门 | 
| [29:21] | Just the one, not both of them. | 只开一扇 别开两扇 | 
| [29:24] | Because we need to control this. | 因为我们要控制住形势 | 
| [29:47] | You bitches ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [29:55] | I got this. | 别担心 | 
| [29:58] | – I said one door! – Shit happens. | -我说了只开一扇 -世事无常嘛 | 
| [30:27] | T, mind the gap. | T仔 补位 | 
| [30:42] | It was coming at me, bro. | 它朝我扑来 | 
| [30:44] | Yeah, yeah, I get it. | 是的 我懂 | 
| [30:47] | I get it. | 我懂 | 
| [30:49] | Shit happens | 世事无常 | 
| [31:00] | No! | 不 | 
| [31:07] | Easy now. | 别动 | 
| [31:11] | I got him. | 我追他 | 
| [31:15] | Man, get down on your knees. | 跪下 | 
| [31:18] | We don’t have no affiliation to what just happened. | 我们跟刚才的事毫无关系 | 
| [31:22] | Tell him, Oscar. | 快告诉他 奥斯卡 | 
| [31:24] | Stop talking, man. | 别说了 老兄 | 
| [32:07] | Let me back in, man. Let me back in! | 让我进去 让我进去 | 
| [32:09] | Open it up, man! Open up! | 开门啊老兄 开门 | 
| [32:12] | You’d better run. | 你最好跑 | 
| [33:14] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 | 
| [33:21] | Do something! | 做点什么啊 | 
| [33:23] | Somebody help! Somebody! | 来人啊 救命啊 | 
| [33:26] | Please help! | 救命啊 | 
| [33:45] | Come on. | 快啊 | 
| [33:50] | Come on. | 快啊 | 
| [33:58] | No! | 不 | 
| [34:18] | We ain’t had nothing to do with that. | 那事与我们无关 | 
| [34:20] | You didn’t know? You knew. | 你不知道吗 你肯定知道 | 
| [34:22] | Daryl, let’s end this now. | 达里尔 现在就解决他们 | 
| [34:24] | Sir, sir, you gotta listen to me, please! | 先生 求你了 一定要听我说 | 
| [34:25] | It was Axel, he was bad. It was’t us. | 是阿克塞尔的主意 他是坏人 与我们无关 | 
| [34:27] | – Oh, that’s convenient. – You saw what he did to Tiny. | -你们想得倒美 -你看到他对大块头做了什么 | 
| [34:31] | He was my friend. | 他是我朋友 | 
| [34:33] | Please, we ain’t like that. | 求你了 我们和他不同 | 
| [34:36] | I like my pharmaceuticals, but I’m no killer. | 我也想要药 但我不会去杀人 | 
| [34:39] | Oscar here is a beater | 奥斯卡是修理工 | 
| [34:40] | and he ain’t very good at it neither. | 他也不会杀人 | 
| [34:43] | We ain’t the violent kind, they were! | 我们不是嗜血杀手 他们才是 | 
| [34:45] | Please, I swear to God! I wanna live! | 求你了 我发誓是真的 我不想死 | 
| [35:03] | What about you? | 你呢 | 
| [35:04] | I ain’t never pleaded for my life. | 我过去从未求人饶命 | 
| [35:08] | And I ain’t about to start now. | 现在也不会 | 
| [35:12] | So you do what you gotta do. | 要杀要刮随你 | 
| [35:29] | Oh, man. | 天呐 | 
| [35:37] | I knew these guys. | 我认识这些人 | 
| [35:41] | These were good men. | 他们都是好人 | 
| [35:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [35:48] | So you’re just gonna Let’sleave us in here? | 你就把我们丢在这里吗 | 
| [35:50] | Man, this is sick. | 这太残酷了 | 
| [35:52] | We’re locking down this cell block. | 我们会封锁这片牢房 | 
| [35:53] | From now on, this part of the prison is yours. | 从现在开始 监狱的这部分属于你们 | 
| [35:56] | Take it or leave it. That was the deal. | 爱要不要 这是当初的约定 | 
| [36:01] | You think this is cruel? | 你以为这残酷 | 
| [36:03] | You don’t wanna know what’s outside. | 外面的世界更残酷 | 
| [36:06] | Consider yourselves the lucky ones. | 你们已经很幸运了 | 
| [36:10] | Sorry about your friends, man. | 你朋友的事我很遗憾 | 
| [36:19] | A word of advice– | 给你们个建议 | 
| [36:23] | take those bodies outside and burn them. | 把尸体搬出去烧掉 | 
| [36:49] | Hershel stopped breathing. | 赫谢尔没呼吸了 | 
| [36:51] | Mom saved him. | 妈妈救了他 | 
| [36:53] | It’s true. | 是真的 | 
| [37:01] | Still no fever. | 没发烧 | 
| [38:01] | Daddy? | 爸爸 | 
| [38:05] | Daddy. | 爸爸 | 
| [38:11] | Daddy. | 爸爸 | 
| [39:07] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [40:29] | We’ll start cleaning momorrow. | 我们明天开始清理 | 
| [40:31] | Yeah, we’ll give Carl a safe place to | 好的 这样卡尔就能 | 
| [40:36] | do whatever he does these days. | 安全的生活了 | 
| [40:42] | For the record, I– I don’t think you’re a bad mother. | 你要知道 我从不认为你是个坏母亲 | 
| [40:49] | Well, wife is a different story. | 但是个坏妻子吗 | 
| [40:56] | For better or worse, right? | 正如誓言所说 “不论好坏” | 
| [41:00] | I mean, what are we gonna do– hire lawyers | 我们该怎么办 雇律师 | 
| [41:02] | and get divorced and split our assets? | 然后离婚 分财产吗 | 
| [41:07] | We got food. Hershel’s alive. | 我们找到了食物 救了赫谢尔的命 | 
| [41:10] | Today was a good day. | 今天是个好日子 | 
| [41:13] | He’d be dead if it weren’t for you. | 如果不是你 他就死了 | 
| [41:17] | You’re the one that ctcted fast. | 你是最先反应过来的 | 
| [41:18] | If you hadn’t done what you did, then… | 如果你没有对他截肢… | 
| [41:31] | I thought maybe you were coming out here to talk about us. | 我还以为你是来聊我们的事 | 
| [41:39] | Maybe there’s nothing to talk about anymore. | 也许我们间已没什么好说了 | 
| [42:00] | We’re awful grateful for what you did. | 我们很感激你做的一切 |