时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Whiskey-1-2. Whiskey-1-2, do you copy? | W12 W12 收到吗 |
[00:31] | Gonna 180, close the distance, get back in contact. | G180正在靠近 恢复联络 |
[00:57] | Have faith, guys. | 别慌 伙计们 |
[00:58] | I’ve got us through a lot worse than some light turbulence. | 只是一点气流紊乱 再糟的我们都经历过 |
[01:05] | Hold on! | 稳住 |
[01:06] | – Wellsey! – Mayday, Mayday, Mayday! | -韦尔斯 -求救 求救 |
[01:13] | Crash positions! | 准备坠落 |
[01:15] | I’m putting her down by the road. | 我尽力降落在公路上 |
[01:20] | Come on. | 快点 |
[01:27] | We’re going in hard! | 要撞了 |
[03:05] | Don’t push yourself. | 别勉强 |
[03:09] | You’d better sit. | 你坐会吧 |
[03:33] | I’ll check it out. | 我去看看 |
[04:34] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[04:36] | – Any survivors? – Two dead, not sure about the other. | -有生还的吗 -有两具尸体 其他不明 |
[04:57] | Fan out. | 散开 |
[05:15] | Save those rounds until you need ’em. | 别浪费子弹 除非万不得已 |
[06:06] | Got a breather. Tim! | 还有人活着 提姆 |
[06:18] | Help me out here. | 帮我一下 |
[06:31] | No. | 不 |
[06:43] | Over here, Shumpert. | 这里 香珀特 |
[06:56] | Drag him out. | 搬他出来 |
[07:04] | He’s saving them. We should show ourselves. | 他在救他们 我们该现身 |
[07:07] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[08:57] | Let’s roll out. | 我们走吧 |
[09:13] | Easy does it, girl. | 姑娘放松 |
[09:16] | Mine’s a whole lot bigger than yours. | 我的武器可比你厉害 |
[09:18] | Now put down your weapons. | 现在放下刀 |
[09:24] | That’s it. Nice and easy. | 没错 慢慢来 |
[09:29] | And let me see your hands. | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[09:33] | Now spin around. That’s it. | 转过来 没错 |
[09:35] | Nice little twirl around. | 慢慢转 |
[09:39] | Oh, holy shit. | 活见鬼了 |
[09:43] | Blondie. | 金发美女 |
[09:45] | Damn, you’re looking good. | 你看起来还不错 |
[09:58] | Now, how’s about a big hug for your old pal Merle? | 不给老朋友莫尔一个拥抱吗 |
[10:14] | Have Stevens prep the infirmary. | 让斯蒂文斯准备医疗室 |
[10:16] | – How many? – Three. | -几名伤者 -三名 |
[10:18] | One with multiple fractures and severe burns. | 一人多处骨折加严重烧伤 |
[10:21] | Another in and out of consciousness, | 还有个时醒时晕 |
[10:23] | probably shock and dehydration. | 应该是受了惊吓加脱水 |
[10:25] | – And the third? – She’s fine. | -第三人呢 -她很好 |
[10:28] | – A female? – Two. | -有女的吗 -两个呢 |
[10:30] | Found them hiding in the woods. | 发现她们躲在树林里 |
[10:32] | Bringing a homework assignment for you, | 有任务给你 |
[10:35] | so open the lab. | 打开实验室 |
[10:36] | Do tell. | 遵命 |
[10:37] | Be at the gates in five minutes. | 五分钟后到大门来 |
[10:39] | Get off the radio. | 通话完毕 |
[10:40] | Well, what is it? | 怎么回事 |
[10:41] | Now, Milton. | 别说了 米尔顿 |
[11:00] | – Michonne? – Right here. | -米琼恩 -我在 |
[11:21] | Hold that. | 举着 |
[11:27] | Why are we being held here? | 为什么把我们关在这 |
[11:31] | – We want to leave. – You’re not well enough. | -让我们走 -你还没恢复 |
[11:34] | And it’s dark. You should stay the night. | 而且天都黑了 你该留下过夜 |
[11:38] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[11:42] | That’s not for me to say. | 我不能说 |
[11:45] | – He’ll talk to you. – Who? | -他会找你谈的 -谁 |
[11:49] | Go check on your patient, Doc. | 看看别的病人去 医生 |
[11:52] | Bet you was wondering if I was real. | 我还活着 你肯定难以置信 |
[11:56] | Probably hoping I wasn’t. | 你大概希望我死了吧 |
[12:01] | Well, here I am. | 但我活着 |
[12:05] | I guess this old world gets a little smaller toward the end, huh? | 看来世界比起以前变小了啊 |
[12:09] | Ain’t so many of us left to share the air, right? | 活人越来越少了 不是吗 |
[12:18] | You know, when they found me, | 他们找到我的时候 |
[12:21] | I was near bled out. | 我失血过多 快不行了 |
[12:24] | Starving. | 饥肠辘辘 |
[12:26] | Thinking to myself a bullet | 心里想着 |
[12:28] | might make a good last meal. | 自杀了事可能是最好的结局 |
[12:32] | Take myself a nice long nap after. | 死了就能好好休息了 |
[12:35] | Wait for Daryl on the other side. | 在另一个世界等着达里尔 |
[12:39] | You seen my brother? | 你见过我弟弟吗 |
[12:45] | Not for a long time. | 很长时间没见了 |
[12:48] | Makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[12:52] | He went back for you. | 他回去找你了 |
[12:53] | Him and Rick. | 他和瑞克 |
[12:55] | You were already gone. | 但是你已经离开了 |
[12:57] | Well… | 其实 |
[13:00] | not all of me. | 我没有全身而退 |
[13:07] | Yeah, Rick. | 是啊 瑞克 |
[13:11] | He’s that prick that cuffed me to the rooftop. | 就是他那个混球把我拷在屋顶上 |
[13:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:19] | He tried. | 他努力补救了 |
[13:22] | Daryl saw that. | 达里尔看见了 |
[13:25] | He’s always been the sweet one, my baby brother. | 我弟弟比我温和善良 |
[13:30] | He wanted to keep looking, | 他想要继续找你 |
[13:32] | but things happen. People died. | 但是发生了很多事 有人牺牲 |
[13:35] | A lot of them. | 很多人都死了 |
[13:38] | Jim, Dale, | 吉姆 戴尔 |
[13:41] | Jacqui, Sophia… | 杰奎 索菲亚 |
[13:46] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[13:50] | Your sister? | 你妹妹吗 |
[13:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:57] | She was a good kid. | 她是个好孩子 |
[14:02] | I’m sorry to hear it. | 听到这个消息我很遗憾 |
[14:04] | There were more. A lot more. | 还有其他人死了 很多人 |
[14:08] | We had to leave Atlanta. | 我们不得不离开亚特兰大 |
[14:09] | We wind up on a farm. | 我们最终在一个农场落脚 |
[14:13] | Daryl stepped up. | 达里尔站了出来 |
[14:15] | Became a valued member of the group. | 成了团队里不可或缺的重要成员 |
[14:19] | Now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[14:21] | I don’t know that for sure. | 我也不能确定 |
[14:24] | We got run off by a herd. | 我们被尸群攻击后逃跑了 |
[14:27] | How long ago? | 多长时间了 |
[14:29] | Seven, eight months. | 七八个月 |
[14:33] | I was separated from the rest of them. | 我和其他人走散了 |
[14:35] | Got left behind. | 被落下了 |
[14:41] | I know what it feels like. | 我明白你的感受 |
[14:45] | I doubt that. | 我表示怀疑 |
[14:49] | What do you want from us? | 你想从我们这得到什么 |
[14:59] | Damn. | 该死 |
[15:04] | There she sits, | 她坐在那里 |
[15:07] | four walls around her, roof over her head, | 四周有墙 头上有屋顶 |
[15:10] | medicine in her veins, | 血管里输着药 |
[15:12] | and she wants to know what I want from her. | 她还想知道我想从她那得到什么 |
[15:18] | I plucked you and your mute here out of the dirt, blondie. | 我帮你和你的哑巴朋友脱离苦海 美女 |
[15:22] | Saved your asses. | 救了你们的小命 |
[15:25] | How about a thank you? | 就换不来一声谢谢吗 |
[15:27] | You had a gun on us. | 你用枪指着我们 |
[15:29] | Ooh, she speaks. | 哑巴说话了 |
[15:36] | Who ain’t had a gun on ’em in the past year, huh? | 过去一年里谁没被枪指过啊 |
[15:40] | Show of hands, y’all. | 举手示意一下 |
[15:43] | Anybody? Hmm? | 有人吗 |
[15:46] | Shumpert, Crowley. | 香珀特 克罗利 |
[15:48] | Y’all had a gun on y’all? | 你们被枪指过吗 |
[15:51] | Hell… | 见鬼 |
[15:53] | I think I’d piss my pants | 如果有个陌生人 手套揣在兜里 |
[15:55] | if some stranger come walking up with his mitts in his pockets. | 向我走来 我会吓得尿裤子的 |
[15:59] | That’d be the son of a bitch you’d really want to be scared of. | 那才是你们真正应该害怕的 |
[16:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:27] | Sure thing. | 当然 |
[16:31] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[16:32] | We want our weapons. | 我们想要拿回我们的武器 |
[16:36] | Sure. | 可以 |
[16:37] | On our way out the front gates. | 出去的路上就可以拿到 |
[16:39] | Show us the way. | 带我们出去 |
[16:41] | You’ve kept us locked up in this room. | 你一直把我们锁在这个屋子里 |
[16:45] | You see any bars on the windows? | 你们看见窗户上有栏杆了吗 |
[16:47] | You’re being cared for. | 我们一直对你们仔细照料 |
[16:49] | Under guard. | 严加监视 |
[16:50] | To protect our people. We don’t know you. | 这是为了保护我们的人 我们不了解你们 |
[16:52] | We know enough about you to want out of this place. | 我们对你的了解够多了 不想再待下去了 |
[16:55] | We watched you drive a knife into the skulls of two dead men. | 我们亲眼见你把刀插进两个死人的头颅中 |
[16:57] | What the hell was that all about? | 那又是怎么回事 |
[17:01] | They turned. | 他们变成行尸了 |
[17:02] | They weren’t bitten. | 他们又没被咬 |
[17:12] | Doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[17:16] | However we die, we all turn. | 不管什么死法 我们都会变成行尸 |
[17:24] | I put them out of their misery. | 我解除了他们的痛苦 |
[17:28] | It’s not easy news to swallow at first, but there it is. | 开始很难接受 但这就是事实 |
[17:31] | You’re not prisoners here, you’re guests. | 你们不是囚犯 你们是贵客 |
[17:34] | If you want to leave, as I said, you’re free to do so. | 如果你们想离开 我说过 请自便 |
[17:37] | But we don’t open the gates past dusk. | 但是我们傍晚后不会开门 |
[17:39] | Draws too much attention. | 太引人注目了 |
[17:41] | And you especially, you need a solid night’s sleep. | 尤其是你 你需要好好睡一觉 |
[17:45] | You wouldn’t last another day out there in your condition. | 你的状况已经不能再多撑一天了 |
[17:49] | Have you brought over to my place in the morning. | 明早有人会把你带到我那儿 |
[17:51] | Return your weapons. | 把武器还给你 |
[17:52] | Extra ammo, food for the road, | 我会给你额外的武器和食物 |
[17:54] | some meds, keys to a vehicle if you want one. | 一些药品 如果需要再给你辆车 |
[17:59] | Send you on your way. | 把你送上路 |
[18:01] | No hard feelings. | 我们毫无恶意 |
[18:12] | Welcome to Woodbury. | 欢迎来伍德伯里 |
[18:36] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[19:17] | Go relieve Pete at the back gate. | 去后门跟皮特换岗 |
[19:21] | Take the spotlight. | 带上探照灯 |
[19:25] | Are you military? | 你们是军队吗 |
[19:29] | Hardly. Couple of vets, | 不算是 有几个老兵 |
[19:31] | but by and large we’re self-trained. | 但是总的来说我们是自编队伍 |
[19:35] | That’s heavy artillery they’re packing. | 他们拿的可是重武器 |
[19:37] | Some men arrive with guns, | 有些人来时带着枪 |
[19:39] | but most of the weapons are scavenged over time. | 但大多数武器都是四处搜集的 |
[19:42] | And the other side of town? The rest of the streets? | 镇子的另一边呢 其他的街道呢 |
[19:45] | They’re all guarded like this? | 都像这里一样严防紧守吗 |
[19:51] | It can’t be. | 不可能的 |
[19:53] | It can | 可能的 |
[19:55] | and it is. | 而且事实确实如此 |
[19:58] | Got us a creeper, Governor. | 看到一个行尸 总督 |
[20:02] | May I? | 我可以用一下吗 |
[20:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:07] | Governor? They call you that? | 总督 他们这么叫你吗 |
[20:10] | Some nicknames stick whether you want them to or not. | 有些绰号改不了 不管你想不想 |
[20:13] | Buzz is a nickname. Governor is a title. | “寸头”才是绰号 总督可是个头衔 |
[20:16] | There’s a difference. | 二者不同 |
[20:20] | Got him. | 打中了 |
[20:22] | He brought his buddies. | 他有几个行尸伙伴 |
[20:33] | Clear. | 安全了 |
[20:35] | We’ll get them in the morning. | 我们明早去处理尸体 |
[20:38] | Can’t leave them to rot. | 不能让尸体烂在外面 |
[20:40] | Creates an odor. Makes people uneasy. | 那样会有味道 让大家闻起来不好受 |
[20:43] | What people? There’s nobody here. | 什么大家 这里没人 |
[20:46] | It’s a ghost town. | 这是个空镇子 |
[20:48] | This way. | 走这边 |
[20:59] | You’ll be more comfortable here. | 你在这儿会更舒服 |
[21:02] | Not the Four Seasons, but there’s a hot shower. | 这儿不是四季酒店 但能洗热水澡 |
[21:05] | Water’s limited, so keep it short. | 水源有限 尽快洗完 |
[21:09] | We got food, water, fresh clothes. | 我们有食物 水源 干净衣服 |
[21:12] | Hope this works. | 希望这些说的过去 |
[21:21] | I know you’d feel better with your sword, | 我知道你带着刀感觉更好 |
[21:23] | more secure, but you’re safe here. | 更有安全感 但是在这儿你很安全 |
[21:32] | We appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[21:36] | What about the pilot? Will he make it? | 那个飞行员怎样了 他能活下来吗 |
[21:40] | Well, Dr. Stevens is doing all she can. | 斯蒂文斯医生会尽她所能 |
[21:42] | Now, I know you got a lot more questions, but I got work to do. | 我知道你有很多问题 但是我还有事 |
[21:45] | My man will be outside the door if you need anything else. | 如果你需要什么 我的人就在门外 |
[21:49] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[22:06] | It’s real. | 这是真的 |
[22:07] | You two were out there for a long time. | 你俩在外太久了 |
[22:09] | While you were, the Governor was doing this. | 你们在外面求生时 总督在发展这个镇子 |
[22:12] | How many people do you have here? | 这里有多少人 |
[22:15] | 73. | 73个 |
[22:16] | Eileen’s about to pop, so her kid will make it 74. | 艾琳要生了 有了孩子就是74个 |
[22:20] | It’s still a work in progress, | 还在慢慢发展中 |
[22:21] | but Rome wasn’t built in a day. | 罗马也不是一天建成的 |
[22:24] | That’s a bold comparison. | 真是大胆的类比 |
[22:26] | I think we’ve earned it. | 我们很自豪这么说 |
[22:27] | Walls haven’t been breached in well over a month. | 有一个多月没有行尸越过围墙了 |
[22:30] | We haven’t suffered a casualty on the inside since early winter. | 初冬开始内部就没有伤亡人员了 |
[22:34] | How’s that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[22:35] | Our Governor set a strict curfew. | 我们总督设立了严格的门禁 |
[22:38] | Nobody out after dark. | 天黑后谁都不能出城 |
[22:39] | Noise and light are kept to the bare minimum. | 声响和光亮都尽量避免 |
[22:41] | Armed guards on the fence and patrolling the perimeter | 围墙上有武装警卫巡视四周 |
[22:44] | to keep the biters away. | 让行尸无法靠近 |
[22:45] | I saw what your patrols do on the way in last night. | 昨晚进城时 我看到你们的巡逻队的所为了 |
[22:48] | They had a dead one strung up like an ornament. | 他们把死尸挂起来 像装饰品一样 |
[22:53] | I won’t make excuses, | 我不会找借口 |
[22:55] | but those men put their lives at risk every day | 但那些人每天都冒着生命危险 |
[22:57] | to protect this town. | 来保护这个镇 |
[22:58] | They’ve lost more than a few friends out there. | 他们不只失去几个朋友 |
[23:01] | Everybody copes in their own way. | 每人都有自己的方式应对 |
[23:05] | But I’ll raise it with the Governor. | 但我会跟总督提出来 |
[23:15] | Things were orderly. | 那个地方井然有序 |
[23:17] | The fences held. | 四周筑有围栏 |
[23:19] | People were protected. | 人们受到保护 |
[23:21] | Food and supplies were lasting. | 并有充足的食物和贮备 |
[23:22] | Then one of the men inside got bit. | 之后其中一人被咬受伤 |
[23:26] | Not sure how. | 具体情况尚不清楚 |
[23:29] | He went haywire. | 接着他失去控制 |
[23:30] | Panic swept through the camp. | 营地顿时一片恐慌 |
[23:33] | Someone opened the gate to escape, | 有人从大门逃了出去 |
[23:35] | others were bitten and infected. | 其他人被咬伤感染 |
[23:38] | Those people went crazy. | 那些人乱作一团 |
[23:41] | The whole place went to hell in a few hours. | 整个地方在几小时内变成人间地狱 |
[23:44] | My team grabbed whatever supplies and vehicles we could | 我们小队带上补给 |
[23:47] | and abandoned our post. | 开车逃离了岗哨 |
[24:00] | How many of you escaped? | 你们中有多少人逃了出来 |
[24:03] | There was 10 in my group. | 我们队上有十人 |
[24:05] | We got maybe 60 miles from the post | 大约逃到六十里开外 |
[24:07] | before getting jammed up on the highway. | 堵在公路上无法前行 |
[24:10] | I took the bird up in the air to scout ahead. | 然后我开飞机侦察前方情况 |
[24:13] | She took a beating in the riot, but we had no choice. | 她在骚乱中被咬伤 我们无能为力 |
[24:19] | My guys? | 我的人呢 |
[24:23] | No. | 不是吧 |
[24:30] | Let me go find the rest. | 我去找余下的人 |
[24:32] | Bring them here where they’ll be safe. | 把他们带到这个安全的地方 |
[24:35] | They’re out there waiting for you | 他们在那里等你 |
[24:38] | exposed. | 没人保护他们 |
[24:42] | Tell me where they are, and I promise, | 告诉我他们在哪儿 我保证 |
[24:44] | if they’re still alive, | 只要他们还活着 |
[24:46] | I’ll bring ’em in. | 就把他们带来 |
[25:13] | Did you finish your homework? | 任务完成了吗 |
[25:15] | Unfortunately, the dog’s eating it already. | 不巧 被狗吃了 |
[25:18] | What the hell you call me? | 你叫我什么 |
[25:19] | Hey, where are we, back in the school yard? | 这里是学校操场吗 |
[25:23] | What, you want to take his lunch money while you’re at it? | 怎么 你吃着嘴里的还惦记着碗里的 |
[25:29] | Sorry, Governor. | 抱歉 总督 |
[25:31] | Maybe I’ve wasted my time with you. | 也许我在和你浪费时间 |
[25:34] | Maybe you haven’t learned anything at all. | 也许你还是没长记性 |
[25:36] | – He was trying to smoke in here. – And you, I expect better. | -他还想在这儿抽烟 -你也没好到哪去 |
[25:39] | Keep poking the bear and you’re bound to get mauled. | 去招惹熊只会被抓伤 |
[25:41] | Remember that. Tell me about the girl. | 记好了 跟我说说那个女孩的事儿 |
[25:45] | – Name’s Andrea. – You know her? | -她叫安德莉亚 -你认识她 |
[25:50] | She from that group in Atlanta? | 她是亚特兰大那伙人中的 |
[25:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:54] | Same one left me on the roof, | 就是他们那伙人把我留在屋顶 |
[25:56] | forced me to mutilate myself. | 害我不得不截肢 |
[26:00] | Does she know your brother Daryl? | 她认识你弟弟达里尔吗 |
[26:03] | Yeah, she did. | 嗯 认识 |
[26:09] | Then talk to her again. | 那再找她谈谈 |
[26:11] | See what else you can find out. | 看还能知道些什么 |
[26:18] | Show me something. | 给我看看你的成果 |
[26:27] | What do you make of it? | 研究的怎么样了 |
[26:28] | Oh, pretty impressive, really. | 非常好 真的 |
[26:32] | Major kudos for ingenuity. | 这是我喜好创新的回报 |
[26:34] | Take away their arms so they can’t grab you. | 把他们的胳膊拿掉 他们就没法抓你 |
[26:36] | Take away their jaws so they can’t bite you. | 把他们的下颚拿掉 他们就没法咬你 |
[26:39] | Take away their ability to eat, | 让他们丧失进食的能力 |
[26:42] | they lose interest in doing so. | 他们就不会再想去吃东西了 |
[26:44] | They’re no longer in attack mode. | 也就不会处于攻击状态 |
[26:46] | We can be in their presence without threat. | 这样即使有他们在 我们也不会有危险 |
[26:49] | They’re– they become docile in a sense. | 他们在某种程度上变温顺了 |
[26:53] | Lurkers. | 潜行者 |
[26:54] | Mm, docile. | 乖乖尸 |
[26:58] | Or lurkers. You know, whatever you like. | 或是潜行者 随你怎么说 |
[26:59] | Why keep ’em? | 为什么留着他们 |
[27:00] | Ah, repellent. | 像驱虫剂 |
[27:06] | Camouflage. | 作为伪装 |
[27:12] | Walk with the biters, | 在行尸中走 |
[27:14] | they think you’re a biter. | 他们就会认为你也是行尸 |
[27:18] | Low profile. That’s smart. | 低调 妙招 |
[27:21] | They’re still pretty thin. | 他们还很瘦 |
[27:24] | If they’re not eating, why don’t they starve? | 如果他们不吃东西 为什么不会饿 |
[27:26] | They are starving. | 他们会有饥饿感 |
[27:27] | They just do it slower than we do. | 只是感觉来的比我们慢些 |
[27:30] | Feels like we’re trying to impose logic on chaos. | 设法做到乱中有序 |
[27:33] | That is not a bad thing. | 这未尝不是件好事 |
[27:35] | No, but what does it buy us? | 是的 但这对我们又有什么好处 |
[27:37] | More questions, more theories, | 更多的疑问 更多的假设 |
[27:38] | no answers. | 却没有答案 |
[27:41] | Not yet. | 现在还没有 |
[27:43] | If I could talk to those women… | 如果我可以和这两个女人谈谈 |
[27:46] | Merle’s handling it. | 莫尔正在和她们谈 |
[27:49] | I don’t want to question your judgment, Governor. | 我不是想质疑你的判断力 总督 |
[27:52] | Sure, you do. | 你可以质疑 |
[27:54] | That’s why I need you. | 这正是我需要你的理由 |
[27:56] | That and your tea. | 你的质疑 还有你泡的茶 |
[28:00] | Well, then. | 好吧 |
[28:05] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[28:07] | letting Merle talk to those women | 让莫尔去和这两个女人谈话 |
[28:09] | unsupervised is a mistake. | 是个错误 |
[28:11] | Now, you’ve always said every tool kit needs a hammer, | 你经常说 每套工具里都要有一把锤子 |
[28:14] | but do you really feel the hammer is the right tool for that job? | 你真的认为锤子能胜任现在这项工作吗 |
[28:25] | Eight months? | 八个月吗 |
[28:27] | Hard to believe you ladies lasted so long out there. | 难以想象两位女士在外生存了这么久 |
[28:30] | Because we’re women? | 就因为我们是女的吗 |
[28:32] | Because you were alone. | 因为你们孤立无援 |
[28:34] | We had each other. | 我们可以彼此照顾 |
[28:37] | Two against the world. | 两个人对抗整个末世 |
[28:38] | It’s long odds. | 生存机会可不大 |
[28:40] | We managed. | 我们可以应付 |
[28:42] | – Oh, we’re impressed. – Very. | -太了不起了 -同意 |
[28:45] | Survival in the wild is tough sledding. | 要在野外生存可不是件容易的事 |
[28:48] | Wake up every morning on the ground wondering | 每天清早在地上一睁开眼 |
[28:50] | if today is the day. | 就怕这是自己的最后一天 |
[28:52] | Will it be quick and final | 究竟会是个痛快的死法 |
[28:54] | or slow and, well, without end? | 还是慢慢地死去 永受折磨 |
[28:57] | Will someone have the good sense to kill my brain, | 会不会有人照准我的脑袋来上一下 |
[29:00] | or will I come back as one of them? | 或者我也会变成僵尸中的一员 |
[29:03] | Do you think they remember anything? | 你认为僵尸们是否也会有记忆 |
[29:06] | The person they once were? | 回忆起他们自己的过去 |
[29:08] | I don’t think about it. | 我可不想考虑这些问题 |
[29:14] | Milton believes there might be a trace of the person they were | 米尔顿认为它们的记忆或许 |
[29:18] | still trapped inside. | 还在脑中萦绕 |
[29:21] | Like an echo. | 就像回声一样 |
[29:23] | Surely it must have crossed your mind. | 我想你可能也这样想过 |
[29:27] | At one time, yeah. | 有那么一会想过 |
[29:29] | Right before it tried to bite me. | 在它试图咬死我之前 |
[29:32] | And then you killed it? | 然后你就杀了它 |
[29:34] | I say “It” Only because no one here | 我说”它”是因为 |
[29:36] | likes to refer to them as him… | 我想这里没有人想称呼为”他” |
[29:42] | or her. Ahem. | 或者”她” |
[29:47] | The two you had in chains, who were they? | 你们用链子锁起来的那两个 它们是谁 |
[29:54] | The way you controlled them, | 你们用这种方法控制它们 |
[29:56] | used them to your benefit. | 让它们为你所用 |
[29:59] | You did know them, didn’t you? | 你应该认识它们吧 |
[30:05] | Let them eat. | 让她们安静地吃一顿 |
[30:06] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[30:12] | So what you have here, you expect it to hold? | 你觉得你能守住这个地方吗 |
[30:16] | What if a herd comes through? | 万一尸群经过怎么办 |
[30:19] | It’ll hold. | 我们能守住 |
[30:26] | What’s your secret? | 你有什么秘诀 |
[30:29] | Really big walls. | 高大的城墙 |
[30:32] | That soldier had walls, too, | 那些军人也曾有高墙 |
[30:33] | and we all know how that turned out. | 他们的结局我们都很清楚 |
[30:40] | I guess we do. | 你说的也对 |
[30:45] | The real secret is what goes on within these walls. | 真正的秘诀在于墙内 |
[30:49] | It’s about getting back to who we were. | 要让人们意识到自己的本性 |
[30:51] | Who we really are. | 找回真正的自我 |
[30:53] | They’re just waiting to be saved. | 军人们只是等待着救星出现 |
[30:56] | And people here have homes, medical care, | 这里的人们却有自己的家 有医疗服务 |
[30:58] | kids go to school, adults have jobs to do. | 孩子们可以上学 大人们拥有工作 |
[31:02] | There’s a sense of purpose. We’re a community. | 一切都有条不紊 就像一个社区 |
[31:05] | With a lot of guns and ammunition. | 还有很多枪和弹药 |
[31:07] | – Never hurts. – And really big walls. | -总比没有好 -还有高大的城墙 |
[31:10] | And men willing to risk everything to defend them. | 为了保卫家园我们无所畏惧 |
[31:14] | Compromise our safety, | 危及这里的安全 |
[31:16] | destroy our community, | 毁掉我们的社区 |
[31:19] | I’ll die before I’ll let that happen. | 我宁死也不会让这一切发生 |
[31:35] | Looks like you’re sitting pretty at the end of the world. | 看上去你像在尘世之外过着悠闲的生活 |
[31:39] | Do I strike you as the kind of man who sits pretty? | 我看上去很悠闲吗 |
[31:43] | You reap what you sow. | 一分耕耘一分收获 |
[31:46] | We’re the seed. | 我们就是种子 |
[31:47] | Now winter has passed, it’s time to harvest. | 冬天已经过去了 是该收获的季节了 |
[31:50] | Time to hope? | 在梦中收获吗 |
[31:53] | We’re going out there and we’re taking back what’s ours. | 我们会夺回曾经属于我们的一切 |
[31:57] | Civilization. | 人类文明 |
[32:00] | We will rise again. | 我们会重新振作起来的 |
[32:03] | Only this time we won’t be eating each other. | 只是这次 我们不会吃对方 |
[32:23] | To civilization, then. | 那就为文明干杯吧 |
[32:27] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[32:32] | How’s the tea? | 茶怎么样 |
[32:43] | Sorry to cut breakfast short, but this can’t wait. | 抱歉打断了早饭时间 但这个不能等 |
[32:45] | We want our weapons. | 我们要我们的武器 |
[32:47] | Well, we can make this meal to go | 我们可以让你们把食物外带 |
[32:49] | and your weapons will be waiting outside, | 把武器放在外面 |
[32:51] | but you should take time to relax. | 但是你得放轻松 |
[32:54] | Get your strength back. | 恢复下体力 |
[32:57] | Have a look around. Who knows? | 看看周围 谁知道呢 |
[32:59] | You might like what you see. | 你们说不定会喜欢这里 |
[33:15] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[33:17] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[33:21] | Have you ever trusted anybody? | 你有相信过别人吗 |
[33:25] | Yeah. | 相信过 |
[33:27] | Then give this a day or two, that’s all I’m asking. | 就花一两天的时间试试 我就这点要求 |
[33:29] | Some time to get our shit together. | 刚好可以让我们休整一下 |
[33:32] | My shit never stopped being together. | 我很好 不用休整 |
[33:34] | Didn’t look that way when Milton asked about your walkers. | 米尔顿询问你的行尸时你可没那样 |
[33:37] | I’m surprised he didn’t get a fork in his eye. | 你还好没用叉子戳他眼睛 |
[33:39] | It was none of his damn business. | 关他鸟事 |
[33:41] | I guess it’s none of mine, either. | 大概也不关我事吧 |
[33:46] | Seven months together, all we’ve been through, | 我们在一起七个月了 经历了风风雨雨 |
[33:49] | I still feel like I hardly know you. | 我还是觉得不怎么了解你 |
[33:54] | I’m sorry, it’s the truth. Come on. You know everything about me. | 对不起 这是事实 你了解我的一切 |
[33:57] | You know enough. | 你了解的够多了 |
[34:01] | Those walkers were with us all winter long, | 那些行尸整个冬天都和我们在一起 |
[34:04] | protecting us, and you took them out without any hesitation. | 保护着我们 你却毫不犹豫地杀死他们 |
[34:08] | – That had– – It was easier than you think. | -那已经 -这比你想得要容易 |
[34:40] | Vehicle approaching, Corporal. | 有汽车开过来了 下士 |
[34:50] | All right, stay alert. | 保持警戒 |
[35:01] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[35:03] | Identify yourself. | 报上你的身份 |
[35:05] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! We found your guy. | 我们发现了你们的人 |
[35:08] | Wells. Lieutenant Wells. | 韦尔斯中尉 |
[35:12] | His chopper went down. | 他的直升机迫降了 |
[35:14] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[35:15] | We got a little settlement. Now, he’s badly hurt. | 他在我们住处 他受了重伤 |
[35:18] | But he’s alive. | 但他还活着 |
[35:20] | The other guys didn’t make it, I’m sorry. | 其他人都死了 我很遗憾 |
[35:23] | But Wells, he told me I would find you here. | 韦尔斯说我能在这里找到你们 |
[35:26] | Wants me to bring you to him. | 他让我带你们去见他 |
[35:28] | They found Wells. They got him. They found him. | 韦尔斯在他们那里 他们找到了他 |
[35:29] | We sure did. We found you, too. | 当然 我们也找到了你们 |
[36:33] | Never waste a bullet, son. | 永远别浪费子弹 孩子 |
[36:37] | Pick up the rest of these weapons. | 把武器都拿走 |
[36:39] | Yes, sir. | 遵命长官 |
[36:59] | Go put a merciful end to that young man’s days. | 去给那个年轻人解除痛苦吧 |
[37:10] | Let’s see what Uncle Sam brought us, shall we? | 看看大兵们都有什么好东西 好吗 |
[38:17] | We brought in three new people yesterday. | 昨天我们找到了三名新成员 |
[38:22] | One was a helicopter pilot with a National Guard outfit. | 一位是国民警卫队的直升机驾驶员 |
[38:27] | Even though he’s clinging to life, | 在他弥留之际 |
[38:30] | he told us about his convoy on the highway, | 他告诉我们在高速路上还有他伙伴 |
[38:34] | his men. | 他的战友 |
[38:41] | I promised I’d bring them back here alive. | 我向他保证 把他们活着救回来 |
[38:48] | But they didn’t have our walls | 但他们没有像我们一样的高墙 |
[38:52] | or our fences. | 或栅栏 |
[38:57] | Biters got there before we did. | 行尸在我们之前找到了他们 |
[39:01] | Now, the men had trucks, the trucks had weapons, | 他们拥有卡车 车上有武器 |
[39:04] | food, medicine, things we need. | 食物和药品 都是我们需要的 |
[39:08] | Now, we didn’t know them, | 我们虽然不认识他们 |
[39:10] | but we’ll honor their sacrifice | 但唯有珍惜我们拥有的一切 |
[39:13] | by not taking what we have here for granted. | 才是对他们牺牲最大的敬意 |
[39:17] | Won’t be long before dark, so go on home. | 快天黑了 大家都回家吧 |
[39:20] | Be thankful for what you have. | 对你们拥有的一切要心怀感激 |
[39:25] | Watch out for each other. | 互相照顾 |
[39:41] | You’re still here. | 你还没走 |
[39:43] | Anything I can do? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[39:45] | No, nothing tonight. | 没有 今晚没有 |
[39:50] | Long day? | 漫长的一天吧 |
[39:52] | Haven’t had many short ones lately. | 最近没有一天不漫长 |
[39:55] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:58] | So what’s your real name? | 如果你不介意 |
[40:00] | If it’s not asking too much. | 请问你真名叫什么 |
[40:07] | I never tell. | 我绝不告诉别人 |
[40:10] | Never say never. | 凡事无绝对 |
[40:22] | Never. | 绝不 |