| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [02:17] | Okay, let’s get the other car in. | 好了 我们把那辆车也弄进来 | 
| [02:19] | We’ll park ’em in the west entry of the yard. | 把它们停在院子西边的入口处 | 
| [02:22] | Good. Our vehicles camped out there | 车都堆外面 | 
| [02:24] | look like a giant “Vacancy” Sign. | 看起来像是一个巨大的”有空房”牌子 | 
| [02:26] | After that, we need to load up these corpses | 然后我们还得把尸体堆起来 | 
| [02:28] | so we can burn ’em. | 一起烧掉 | 
| [02:30] | Gonna be a long day. | 够干一天了 | 
| [02:32] | Where’s Glenn and Maggie? We could use some help. | 格伦和玛姬在哪里 我们缺人手 | 
| [02:35] | Up in the guard tower. | 在防卫塔上 | 
| [02:38] | Guard tower? | 防卫塔 | 
| [02:40] | They were just up there last night. | 他们昨晚就上那儿去了 | 
| [02:43] | Glenn! Maggie! | 格伦 玛姬 | 
| [02:51] | Hey, what’s up, guys? | 啥事呀 伙计们 | 
| [02:55] | – You coming? – What? | -你来吗 -啥 | 
| [03:00] | You comin’? | 你来不来 | 
| [03:05] | Come on, we could use a hand. | 快点 我们人手不够 | 
| [03:07] | Yeah, we’ll be right down. | 我们马上下来 | 
| [03:11] | Sickos. | 变态 | 
| [03:16] | Hey, Rick. | 瑞克 | 
| [03:29] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [03:37] | That’s close enough. | 不许再接近了 | 
| [03:39] | – We had an agreement. – Please, mister. We know that. | -我们说好的 -拜托 先生 我们知道 | 
| [03:43] | We made a deal. But you gotta understand… | 我们是说好了 但你要理解… | 
| [03:48] | we can’t live in that place another minute. | 我们没法再住那了 | 
| [03:50] | You follow me? All the bodies– | 你懂吗 那些尸体 | 
| [03:52] | people we knew. | 都是我们认识的人 | 
| [03:54] | Blood, brains everywhere. | 血和脑浆到处都是 | 
| [03:56] | – There’s ghosts. – Why don’t you move the bodies out? | -阴魂不散 -为什么不把尸体搬出去 | 
| [03:59] | – You should be burning them. – We tried. | -应该把它们全烧了 -我们试了 | 
| [04:02] | – We did. – The fence is down on the far side of the prison. | -真的 -监狱那头的栅栏坏了 | 
| [04:07] | Every time we drag a body out, those things just line up. | 每次我们把尸体搬出去 那些东西就守在那 | 
| [04:10] | Dropping the body and just running back inside. | 只能把尸体扔下 赶紧逃回里面 | 
| [04:12] | Look, we had nothing to do with Thomas and Andrew. | 我们与托马斯和安德鲁毫无关系 | 
| [04:15] | Nothing. | 真的 | 
| [04:17] | You trying to prove a point? You proved it, bro. | 伙计 你要我们怎么证明 | 
| [04:20] | We’ll do whatever it takes to be part of your group. | 无论如何我们也要加入你们 | 
| [04:22] | Just please, please… | 求你了 | 
| [04:25] | don’t make us live in that place. | 别让我们待在那种地方 | 
| [04:28] | Our deal is not negotiable. | 这事没有商量余地 | 
| [04:31] | You either live in your cell block, or you leave. | 要么待在那个牢区 要么离开 | 
| [04:35] | I told you this was a waste of time. | 我就知道这是浪费时间 | 
| [04:39] | They ain’t no different than the pricks who shot up our boys. | 他们和杀了我们同伴的人是一丘之貉 | 
| [04:42] | You know how many friends’ corpses | 你知道这一周里 | 
| [04:44] | we had to drag out this week? | 我们搬了多少朋友的尸体吗 | 
| [04:47] | Just threw ’em out, like. | 就这么把他们扔出去 | 
| [04:50] | Humph. These were good guys. | 他们是好人啊 | 
| [04:52] | Good guys who had our backs | 和我们一起 | 
| [04:54] | against the really bad dudes in the joint, | 抵抗监狱里的恶霸 | 
| [04:56] | like Thomas and Andrew. | 比如托马斯和安德鲁 | 
| [05:00] | We’ve all made mistakes to get in here, chief. | 我们都犯过错 才被关进监狱 | 
| [05:04] | And I’m not gonna pretend to be a saint, | 我可没打算装成圣人 | 
| [05:06] | but believe me… | 但你要知道 | 
| [05:09] | we’ve paid our due– | 我们都已经付出了代价 | 
| [05:11] | enough that we would rather hit that road | 我们宁愿出去闯荡 | 
| [05:13] | than to go back into that shithole. | 也不会再回那个狗窝去了 | 
| [05:28] | C’mon, dude. | 老兄 | 
| [05:32] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑的吧 | 
| [05:35] | You want them living in a cell next to you? | 让他们住你隔壁 | 
| [05:37] | They’ll just be waiting for a chance to grab our weapons. | 他们会伺机抢走我们的武器 | 
| [05:40] | You want to go back to sleeping with one eye open? | 你希望睡不踏实吗 | 
| [05:42] | I never stopped. | 我从没睡踏实过 | 
| [05:45] | Bring them into the fold. | 让他们加入吧 | 
| [05:46] | If we send them off packing, | 让他们离开 | 
| [05:47] | we might as well execute them ourselves. | 就几乎是宣告了他们的死刑 | 
| [05:49] | I don’t know. Axel seems a little unstable. | 我不知道 阿克塞尔不太冷静 | 
| [05:52] | After all we’ve been through? | 我们经历了那么多磨难 | 
| [05:54] | We fought so hard for all this, | 好不容易才得到这个地方 | 
| [05:55] | what if they decide to take it? | 如果他们想窃取怎么办 | 
| [05:57] | It’s just been us for so long. | 一直以来都是我们一起并肩作战 | 
| [05:58] | They’re strangers. I don’t– | 他们是陌生人 我不… | 
| [06:00] | It feels weird all of a sudden to have these other people around. | 这些人突然在身边感觉有点怪 | 
| [06:04] | You brought us in. | 可你当初也接受了我们 | 
| [06:06] | Yeah, but you turned up with a shot boy in your arms. | 是的 但是你们出现时抱着个受伤的男孩 | 
| [06:08] | Didn’t give us a choice. | 我们别无选择 | 
| [06:10] | They can’t even kill walkers. | 他们连杀行尸都不会 | 
| [06:12] | They’re convicts, bottom line. | 归根结底 他们是罪犯 | 
| [06:14] | Those two might actually | 他们两个或许还没 | 
| [06:15] | have less blood on their hands than we do. | 我们手上的人命多 | 
| [06:17] | I get guys like this. | 我了解这种人 | 
| [06:19] | Hell, I grew up with them. | 我和他们一起长大 | 
| [06:21] | They’re degenerates, but they ain’t psychos. | 他们很堕落 但不是精神病 | 
| [06:24] | I could have been in there with them | 一念之差 说不定我也会进监狱 | 
| [06:25] | just as easy as I’m out here with you guys. | 而不是跟你们在一起 | 
| [06:27] | – So are you with me? – Hell, no. | -所以你同意我 -当然不 | 
| [06:31] | Let ’em take their chances out on the road | 让他们像我们一样去外边 | 
| [06:32] | – just like we did. – What I’m saying, Daryl– | -碰碰运气 -我的意思是 达里尔 | 
| [06:35] | When I was a rookie, I arrested this kid. | 我刚当警察时 逮捕了个孩子 | 
| [06:38] | Nineteen years old, wanted for stabbing his girlfriend. | 19岁 因刺死女友而被通缉 | 
| [06:42] | The kid blubbered like a baby | 孩子在审问和审判期间 | 
| [06:43] | during the interrogation, during the trial– | 哭得像个婴儿 | 
| [06:46] | suckered the jury. | 欺骗了陪审团 | 
| [06:49] | He was acquitted due to insufficient evidence | 他以证据不足为由无罪释放 | 
| [06:51] | and then, two weeks later, | 两周之后 | 
| [06:52] | shot another girl. | 又射杀了另外一个女孩 | 
| [06:56] | We’ve been through too much. | 我们经历了太多了 | 
| [06:59] | Our deal with them stands. | 我们跟他们的约定不会变 | 
| [08:07] | Pretty amazing. | 车不错吧 | 
| [08:10] | We find more ammo, we could cut down a whole pack of biters. | 要有更多弹药 我们可以扫倒一大群行尸 | 
| [08:17] | I hear you and Andrea are leaving today. | 我听说你和安德莉亚今天要走 | 
| [08:20] | That’s a shame. | 真可惜啊 | 
| [08:22] | We could use a soldier like you. | 我们就缺你这样的强手 | 
| [08:26] | You seem like you’re holding your own. | 我看你不缺人 | 
| [08:30] | Even the National Guard was overrun. | 连国民警卫队都被尸群消灭了 | 
| [08:33] | No amount of training can prepare you for the world today. | 就算受过军事训练 也很难适应这个世界 | 
| [08:39] | You’d think one soldier would drive away– | 士兵为什么不开车逃跑… | 
| [08:44] | especially against something so slow. | 行尸行动可很缓慢 | 
| [08:47] | Those men were heroes. | 那些人很英雄主义 | 
| [08:50] | Not the kind to leave anyone behind. | 不会丢下自己人逃跑 | 
| [08:56] | If only we’d gotten there sooner… | 如果我们能早到点… | 
| [09:00] | and you were with us. | 如果你能帮我们 | 
| [09:06] | Lots of bullet holes. | 很多弹孔啊 | 
| [09:10] | You think biters figured out how to use weapons? | 行尸什么时候会用武器了 | 
| [09:17] | They must have encountered bandits weeks ago. | 他们几星期前一定碰到土匪了 | 
| [09:20] | It’s ugly out there, but then… | 外面世界很丑陋的 但是… | 
| [09:23] | you know that better than anyone. | 你比任何人都清楚 | 
| [09:26] | Too bad what happened to Welles. | 韦尔斯身上发生的太不幸了 | 
| [09:30] | It is. | 确实是 | 
| [09:33] | Dr. Stevens couldn’t revive him. | 斯蒂文斯医生没能救活他 | 
| [09:36] | Merle put a bullet in his brain. | 莫尔让在他脑袋上来了一枪 | 
| [09:38] | No funeral? | 没举行葬礼 | 
| [09:40] | We cremated him, quietly. | 我们悄悄地把他火葬了 | 
| [09:44] | These people have been through so much, | 这些人经历的痛苦太多了 | 
| [09:46] | I figured, thank God, at least no one knew him. | 谢天谢地 还好他只是个陌生人 | 
| [09:52] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [10:04] | Move the cars to the upper yard. | 把车开到院子上边去 | 
| [10:06] | Point ’em facing out. | 把它们头朝外 | 
| [10:08] | They’ll be out of the way | 让它们别挡道 | 
| [10:09] | but ready to go if we ever need to bail. | 我们需要的时候能马上离开 | 
| [10:14] | We’ll give the prisoners | 我们给那俩犯人 | 
| [10:15] | a week’s worth of supplies for the road. | 留能够吃一周的食物 | 
| [10:19] | Might not last a week. | 一周怕都难活下来 | 
| [10:21] | It’s their choice. | 那是他们的选择 | 
| [10:23] | Did they really have one? | 他们真有选择吗 | 
| [10:26] | Whose blood would you rather have on your hands– | 你手上想染上谁的血 | 
| [10:28] | Maggie’s, Glenn’s, or theirs? | 玛姬的 格伦的 还是他们的 | 
| [10:32] | Neither. | 谁的也不想 | 
| [10:41] | Twin cylinder. Is that a Triumph? | 双汽缸的 是胜利牌的吗 | 
| [10:44] | Don’t even look at it. | 别再看了 | 
| [10:46] | Didn’t want it bored out? | 想让它更拉风吗 | 
| [10:50] | Sounds like it could use a tune-up. | 听起来发动机能调整一下 | 
| [10:52] | I’m pretty handy with a wrench. | 我扳手活很厉害的 | 
| [10:56] | Heads are leakin’. I know my bikes! | 水箱漏水了 我很懂摩托的 | 
| [10:59] | Man, will you just stop? | 伙计 你能别这样吗 | 
| [11:02] | Have some balls. | 有点种好吗 | 
| [11:04] | Just sayin’. | 就那么一说 | 
| [11:35] | Just take your time. | 慢慢来 | 
| [11:38] | Daddy, don’t push yourself. | 爸爸 别勉强自己 | 
| [11:41] | What else am I going to do? | 我还能做什么 | 
| [11:44] | I can’t stand looking up | 我再也忍受不了 | 
| [11:45] | at that bottom of that bunk anymore– | 继续看着那个床板了 | 
| [11:59] | You know, I think I’m pretty steady. | 其实 我觉得自己挺稳的 | 
| [12:06] | That’s a good start. | 开了个好头 | 
| [12:08] | Want to take a rest? | 要休息一下吗 | 
| [12:10] | Rest? | 休息 | 
| [12:12] | Let’s go for a little stroll. | 咱们不如出去转转 | 
| [12:18] | If we leave soon, | 如果我们马上离开 | 
| [12:20] | we’ll got a few hours on the road before dusk. | 黄昏前还能赶几小时路 | 
| [12:23] | Where are we heading? | 我们往哪里走 | 
| [12:24] | I’m thinking the coast. | 我在想着去海边 | 
| [12:26] | We have the water completely on one side, | 一面全部是海水 | 
| [12:28] | maybe we find a boat. | 没准能找条船 | 
| [12:31] | Best thing we can do is find an island. | 最好情况是找到个小岛 | 
| [12:34] | And if the coast isn’t safe? | 如果海边也不安全呢 | 
| [12:36] | Keep moving. | 那就继续走 | 
| [12:39] | Let’s say the coast is safe. | 就假设海边是安全的 | 
| [12:42] | Then what do we do? Just grow old, | 然后我们干什么 慢慢变老 | 
| [12:44] | live off the sea by ourselves? | 就我们两人独居荒岛吗 | 
| [12:47] | I’d rather take my chances out there than stay here. | 我宁愿冒着生命危险也不愿意留在这 | 
| [12:50] | Because your gut tells | 是因为你的直觉告诉你 | 
| [12:51] | you there’s something off about this place– | 这个地方 | 
| [12:54] | about the Governor? | 还有总督都不太对劲吗 | 
| [12:57] | It’s kept us alive this long. | 我们靠它活到现在 | 
| [13:00] | That’s true. | 这倒是事实 | 
| [13:11] | There’s enough food in there to last you guys a week. | 这些食物够你们坚持一周 | 
| [13:13] | Cut you loose when we get back. | 我们回来再放了你们 | 
| [13:16] | Thank you, bro. | 谢了 兄弟 | 
| [13:20] | Sit tight. | 别乱跑 | 
| [13:25] | “Thank you, bro”? | “谢了 兄弟” | 
| [13:38] | – Should I take her out? – No. | -要我把她干掉吗 -不 | 
| [13:41] | If that armory hadn’t been picked clean, we could spare the ammo. | 如果枪械库没被拿完 我们还可以捡些弹药 | 
| [13:43] | I’ll start making runs. The sooner the better. | 我会来回跑几趟 越快越好 | 
| [13:46] | We’ll throw as much wood as we can in the dog run. | 跑动时 我们能扔多少木头就扔多少 | 
| [13:48] | Won’t the fire attract more walkers? | 大火不会吸引更多行尸吗 | 
| [13:50] | Maybe we should bury them. | 也许我们应该埋了他们 | 
| [13:51] | We’re behind the fence. | 我们在栅栏后面 | 
| [13:52] | It’s worth the one-time risk to get rid of the bodies for good. | 最好能一次性把尸体都处理了 | 
| [13:55] | I don’t want to be planting crops in walker-rotted soil. | 我可不想在烂肉上种庄稼 | 
| [14:12] | Got you here if you need it. | 我在前边保护你 | 
| [14:15] | Just take your time on these steps. | 慢点下台阶 | 
| [14:24] | You cleared all those bodies out? | 你们把尸体都清出去了吗 | 
| [14:27] | It’s starting to look like a place we could really live in. | 这儿开始像个真正能居住的地方了 | 
| [14:30] | Hey, you watch your step. | 看好脚下的路 | 
| [14:31] | Last thing we need is you falling. | 我们可不想你摔倒 | 
| [14:36] | Look at here. | 看着这里 | 
| [14:41] | He is one tough son of a bitch. | 可真他妈是个硬汉 | 
| [14:47] | All right, Hershel! | 还好吗 赫谢尔 | 
| [14:48] | Keep your cheers down. | 声音放低 | 
| [14:52] | Oh man, can’t we just have one good day? | 我们就不能过一天好日子吗 | 
| [14:57] | You’re doing great, Daddy. | 做得很好 爸爸 | 
| [15:00] | Ready to race, Hershel? | 准备好赛跑了吗 赫谢尔 | 
| [15:02] | Give me another day. | 再给我一天 | 
| [15:04] | I’ll take you on. | 我就跟你较量 | 
| [15:42] | Walkers! Look out! | 行尸 小心 | 
| [15:49] | No! | 不 | 
| [15:57] | Get out! | 快出去 | 
| [15:59] | Get out of there! Now! | 离开那里 现在 | 
| [16:03] | Lori! | 洛莉 | 
| [16:20] | Come in here! | 进来这里 | 
| [16:25] | Daddy, behind you! | 爸爸 你后面 | 
| [16:36] | The lock– hurry up! | 门锁 快点 | 
| [16:38] | The lock! | 门锁 | 
| [16:39] | Keys! | 给我钥匙 | 
| [16:42] | That gate is open! | 那个门开着 | 
| [16:48] | Lori! Here! | 洛莉 这里 | 
| [17:01] | Come on! | 快点 | 
| [17:23] | Get out of my way! | 别挡路 | 
| [17:26] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 | 
| [17:41] | Hey, bro, what about us? | 兄弟 我们怎么办 | 
| [17:47] | No! | 不 | 
| [17:54] | Hurry! | 快跑 | 
| [18:05] | I circled where you can | 我在和达里尔 | 
| [18:05] | find that farm I was staying at with Daryl. | 待过的农场上做了标记 | 
| [18:11] | Ah, you were right off Route 9 | 你是从九号公路 | 
| [18:13] | right before it becomes Dahlonega Highway. | 和达洛尼加高速公路直切过来的 | 
| [18:17] | And you’re saying that the farmhouse | 你说那个农场 | 
| [18:18] | is only about a day’s walk from there? | 离这儿只有一天的路程吗 | 
| [18:21] | Give or take. | 大致是这样 | 
| [18:23] | This is where we looked for Sophia. | 这是我们找索菲亚的地方 | 
| [18:25] | Even made it up around here. | 在这儿也找过 | 
| [18:30] | How come we never hooked up? | 我们俩怎么从没勾搭过 | 
| [18:35] | You called me a whore… | 你原来叫我妓女 | 
| [18:38] | and a Rod Muncher. | 还有臭婊子 | 
| [18:40] | Got a way with words, don’t I? | 我嘴比较毒 不是吗 | 
| [18:42] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [18:46] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么把它给我 | 
| [18:51] | I’d want the same thing | 如果我有家人在外面 | 
| [18:52] | if it was my family out there. | 我也想知道他的安危 | 
| [18:55] | Sure you don’t wanna come with me? | 你确定不想跟我一起去吗 | 
| [18:58] | You ain’t curious about the old gang? | 你不想知道那伙人的下落吗 | 
| [19:05] | Oh yeah, you really was cut loose, weren’t you? | 你真的是也被遗弃了啊 | 
| [19:08] | I’m sure they came back. | 他们肯定回来过找过我 | 
| [19:10] | I didn’t stick around to find out. | 我只是没有呆在原地等他们而已 | 
| [19:12] | Ain’t that a big ol’ pig sack? | 终于甩下一个沉重的包袱 不是吗 | 
| [19:17] | We got something in common, blondie. | 我们有一个共同点 金发美女 | 
| [19:19] | We got left behind by the same people… | 都是被同一伙人遗弃 | 
| [19:23] | and saved by another. | 又被同一伙人救下 | 
| [19:28] | Have you ever thought about leaving this place? | 你没想过离开这里吗 | 
| [19:33] | Never had a reason to. | 我没理由离开 | 
| [19:36] | So the Governor is a good man? | 总督是个好人吗 | 
| [19:40] | Let me just put it this way– | 这么说吧 | 
| [19:43] | I wasn’t in the best of shape when he found me. | 他发现我时 我就是个废人 | 
| [19:45] | He should have just kept on going. | 他本可以弃我于不顾 | 
| [19:49] | Yeah, he’s a good man. | 是的 他是个好人 | 
| [20:00] | Let’s go. Pull it! | 我们走 使劲拉 | 
| [20:05] | – What the hell happened? – The gate was open! | -发生了什么 -大门开了 | 
| [20:07] | Where’s Lori, Carl– everyone else? | 洛丽呢 卡尔 其他人呢 | 
| [20:09] | Maggie led Lori and Carl into C block. And T was bit! | 玛姬带洛丽和卡尔进了C区 T仔被咬了 | 
| [20:11] | Anyone else? | 其他人呢 | 
| [20:12] | – I couldn’t tell. – Stay put. | -不知道 -别乱跑 | 
| [20:22] | Those chains didn’t break on their own. | 那些链子不可能是自己掉的 | 
| [20:23] | Someone took an ax or cutters to ’em. | 有人用斧子或锁剪打开的 | 
| [20:29] | – You think they did it? – Who else? | -你认为是他们做的 -还会有谁 | 
| [20:34] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [20:36] | Oh– you gotta be kidding me! | 不会吧 | 
| [20:44] | Daryl! | 达里尔 | 
| [20:48] | Kill it! | 弄停它 | 
| [20:53] | Back up! | 往后退 | 
| [20:57] | How the hell can this be happening?! | 怎么会这样 | 
| [20:59] | Whoa-whoa-whoa! It has to be the backup generators. | 一定是备用发电机 | 
| [21:01] | Well, how do you turn those on? | 发电机怎么会打开 | 
| [21:02] | There’s three that’s connected to a diesel tank, okay? | 有三个是连着柴油机的 | 
| [21:05] | Each one controls a certain part of the prison. | 每个控制着监狱的一个部分 | 
| [21:07] | The hacks shut ’em all off when the prison was overrun. | 监狱被侵占后它们都被关掉了 | 
| [21:09] | Can someone open up the main gates electronically with full power? | 电力够的话 人能打开主门吗 | 
| [21:12] | I only worked in there a few days. | 我只在这工作过几天 | 
| [21:14] | I guess it might be possible. | 我猜应该可以 | 
| [21:15] | – Come with us! – Let’s go! | -快跟我们走 -我们走 | 
| [21:21] | There’s a set of double doors | 有一组双扇门 | 
| [21:23] | that will lead to a corridor | 直通一个过道 | 
| [21:24] | that’ll get you back to our cell block. | 可以让你重新回到牢房 | 
| [21:25] | – You should stop. – I’m getting you there! | -你应该停下 -我要带你离开这儿 | 
| [21:27] | – Stop! – Why? Sit here and wait to die? | -停下 -怎么 坐在这儿等死吗 | 
| [21:30] | I’ll do what I have to. You’re not becoming one of those things. | 我会尽力帮你 你不会变成它们的 | 
| [21:33] | I can’t ask that. | 我不能要求你那么做 | 
| [21:34] | It’s the pact, remember? | 我们要互相帮助 记得吗 | 
| [21:37] | This is God’s plan. | 这是上帝的旨意 | 
| [21:39] | He’ll take care of me. Always has. | 他会关照我的 永远 | 
| [21:41] | He’s gonna help me lead you out of these tunnels. | 他会帮助我带你逃出这个隧道 | 
| [21:55] | – Can you keep up? – Something’s not right. | -你能跟得上吗 -我感觉不太对 | 
| [21:57] | – Are you bit? – No, no, no. | -你被咬了吗 -不 不 | 
| [22:00] | I think the baby’s coming. | 我好像快生了 | 
| [22:02] | Mom? | 妈妈 | 
| [22:04] | No, there’s no time. Turn back. | 不 没有时间了 折回去 | 
| [22:24] | In here! | 进来这里 | 
| [22:32] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [23:30] | Pretty good. | 非常好 | 
| [23:31] | We should visit Augusta. | 我们应该去奥古斯塔 | 
| [23:34] | Take only the women and let them play. | 让女人们好好玩儿一下 | 
| [23:36] | It’ll be historic. | 很有历史意义 | 
| [23:38] | And break decades of tradition? | 打破传统的枷锁 | 
| [23:41] | Absolutely. | 千真万确 | 
| [23:43] | I don’t know. | 可能吧 | 
| [23:45] | Some things are worth holding on to. | 总有些事情需要坚持 | 
| [23:50] | You know, I was thinking of taking Tim and Martinez | 我想带着提姆和马丁内斯 | 
| [23:52] | out on a scouting mission later on this week. | 在这周晚些时候外出行动一番 | 
| [23:55] | For what? | 为什么 | 
| [23:58] | – – Blondie. | 那个金发女 | 
| [24:00] | She said my brother was still alive. | 她说我弟弟还活着 | 
| [24:05] | Eight months ago. | 八个月前 | 
| [24:09] | You can track with the best of them, | 你或许有机会找到他们 | 
| [24:10] | but it’s like a needle in a haystack. | 但这就像大海捞针 | 
| [24:14] | She told me where I could find that farmhouse | 她告诉了我农场的位置 | 
| [24:16] | they were holed up in. | 他们就在那里 | 
| [24:20] | He could be anywhere. | 他可能在任何地方 | 
| [24:23] | I know my brother. | 我了解我弟弟 | 
| [24:26] | If he’s out there, I’ll be able to find him. | 如果他在那里 我一定可以找到他 | 
| [24:32] | What if someone gets hurt during this search, huh? | 要是行动过程中出现伤亡呢 | 
| [24:36] | What almost happened to Crowley last time. | 还记得上次克罗利的遭遇吗 | 
| [24:41] | Then I’ll go on my own. | 那我就自己去 | 
| [24:46] | I get what you’re feeling, I really do, | 我了解你的感受 真的 | 
| [24:47] | but I can’t risk it. I need you here. | 但是我不能冒这个险 这里需要你 | 
| [24:51] | This whole place would fall apart without you. | 这个地方不能没有你 | 
| [24:57] | This is my brother. | 那可是我弟弟 | 
| [25:02] | Tell you what, huh? | 这样吧 | 
| [25:04] | You get more concrete information, | 一旦你有了稍微详细一点的消息 | 
| [25:06] | I’ll go with you myself. | 我亲自陪你去 | 
| [25:09] | All right? | 行不 | 
| [25:21] | Lori! | 洛莉 | 
| [25:23] | Carl! | 卡尔 | 
| [25:28] | We just took down five of them in there. | 刚刚又干掉了五个 | 
| [25:30] | There were four in here, | 我在里面干掉了四个 | 
| [25:31] | but no sign of Lori or any of them. | 但没有洛莉和其它人的影子 | 
| [25:33] | They must have been pushed back into the prison. | 他们可能又被逼回牢房里去了 | 
| [25:36] | Somebody is playing games! | 一定有人在跟我们对着干 | 
| [25:39] | We’ll split up and look for the others. | 我们分头行动找其它人 | 
| [25:41] | Whoever gets to the generators first, shut them down! | 不管谁先到达发电机房 关掉它们 | 
| [25:43] | Let’s go! | 走 | 
| [25:48] | What are those alarms? | 这些警报是怎么回事 | 
| [25:50] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 | 
| [25:52] | What if it attracts them? | 警报招来行尸怎么办 | 
| [25:55] | Lori, let’s lay you down. | 洛莉 赶紧躺下 | 
| [25:56] | No– the baby’s coming now. | 不行 孩子就要出生了 | 
| [25:58] | We have to get back to our cell block and have Hershel help. | 我们得回到囚室找赫谢尔 | 
| [26:00] | We can’t risk getting caught out there. | 我们不能冒这个险 | 
| [26:01] | You’re gonna need to give birth to this baby here. | 就在这里生小孩 | 
| [26:03] | Great. | 好吧 | 
| [26:06] | What is she doing? Can’t she breathe? | 她怎么了 她好像呼吸困难 | 
| [26:08] | She’s fine. Come here– let’s get your pants off. | 她没事 过来 把你的裤子脱下来 | 
| [26:11] | – – Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [26:14] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [26:19] | You’re gonna need to help deliver your brother or sister. | 你要帮忙接生你的弟弟或是妹妹 | 
| [26:20] | You up for it? | 明白没有 | 
| [26:24] | I’ll do an exam. Let me see if you’re dilated. | 我要检查一下 看你的宫口扩张没有 | 
| [26:26] | – Okay. – Do you know how? | -好的 -你知道怎么做吗 | 
| [26:28] | Dad taught me, but trust me, it’s my first time. | 爸爸教过我 但这是我第一次自己接生 | 
| [26:35] | – I can’t tell. – I gotta push. | -我看不出来 -我要用力了 | 
| [26:37] | I gotta push. | 我要用力了 | 
| [26:48] | Somebody! | 老天 | 
| [26:51] | – I’m okay, I’m okay. – Okay. | -我没事 我没事 -还好吗 | 
| [26:52] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [26:53] | You’re doing great, Lori. Just keep doing it. | 你做得很好 继续 | 
| [26:55] | Your body knows what to do. Let it do all the work. | 跟着感觉走就是了 顺其自然 | 
| [27:02] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 | 
| [27:09] | Lori, stop, don’t push, something is wrong. | 洛莉 停下来 有点不对劲 | 
| [27:17] | We’re almost there. | 就快到了 | 
| [27:25] | Oh, shit. Go back! | 天哪 快回去 | 
| [27:27] | – No. We’re close. We’re close! – No! | -不行 就快到了 -不要 | 
| [27:33] | Go! Go! | 走 走 | 
| [27:36] | Go! Go! | 走 走 | 
| [27:42] | Go! I’m dead! | 走 当我死了 | 
| [27:54] | Sorry to see you leave. | 真不想你走 | 
| [27:57] | This place isn’t for everybody. | 不是每个人都喜欢这里 | 
| [27:59] | Thank you… for everything. | 谢谢你为我们做的一切 | 
| [28:04] | Where are you planning to go? | 打算去哪里 | 
| [28:06] | The coast. | 海边 | 
| [28:08] | Michonne thinks it’ll be safer. | 米琼恩说那里会比较安全 | 
| [28:12] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 | 
| [28:17] | Well, her vigilance has kept you both alive. | 好吧 她的警惕使你们活到了现在 | 
| [28:21] | Oh– I haven’t had hard liquor in a while. | 我有一段时间没喝烈酒了 | 
| [28:24] | My tolerance is probably close to nil. | 我的酒量已经接近于零了 | 
| [28:28] | Lucky you. | 太好了 | 
| [28:29] | Merle told me you provided information | 莫尔说你告诉了他 | 
| [28:31] | about his brother’s whereabouts. | 他弟弟身处何处 | 
| [28:33] | What I could. It wasn’t much. | 那是我能做的 虽然不多 | 
| [28:37] | Well, it’s given him hope. | 这给了他希望 | 
| [28:40] | If you ask me, I don’t think he’ll find him. | 我觉得他找不到他弟弟 | 
| [28:41] | – But he’s gotta look– – Gotta look. | -但是他会去找 -会去找 | 
| [28:52] | What about you? | 你呢 | 
| [28:54] | Think you’ll find what you’re looking for? | 觉得能找到自己要找的东西吗 | 
| [28:56] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思 | 
| [28:58] | You still got family out there? | 你还有家人活着吗 | 
| [29:02] | I lost my family. | 我失去了所有亲人 | 
| [29:04] | My parents, my sister. | 父母 妹妹 | 
| [29:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [29:12] | Lost my wife– car accident. | 我失去了妻子 是车祸 | 
| [29:15] | 18 months before all this. | 18个月前 | 
| [29:20] | Just my daughter and me. | 只剩下我女儿和我 | 
| [29:28] | To better days. | 祝更好的明天 | 
| [29:46] | This is good. | 真好喝 | 
| [29:51] | Truth is, I don’t know what I’m looking for. | 事实是 我都不知道自己在寻找什么 | 
| [29:55] | For the longest time, it was all about survival. | 长久以来 都是为了活下来 | 
| [29:58] | Nothing else mattered. | 其他的都不重要 | 
| [29:59] | So much so… | 以至于… | 
| [30:02] | I don’t know what matters now. | 我现在都不知道什么重要了 | 
| [30:05] | Pay off the car, | 还车贷 | 
| [30:07] | work 50 hours a week, get married, | 每周工作50个小时 结婚 | 
| [30:10] | buy a house– that was survival for many not long ago. | 买房子 不久前很多人为这些事情而活 | 
| [30:14] | A lot’s changed. | 很多事情都变了 | 
| [30:20] | The scenery has. | 风景会变 | 
| [30:22] | The landscape. | 地理环境会变 | 
| [30:25] | But the way we think… | 但是我们考虑问题的方式… | 
| [30:35] | I better go. | 我该走了 | 
| [30:38] | But I appreciate the drink. | 谢谢招待 | 
| [30:39] | Sure. | 不客气 | 
| [30:41] | Merle will see you out | 莫尔会送你出去 | 
| [30:43] | and he’ll have your weapons waiting for you. | 他给你备好武器了 | 
| [30:47] | Remember– | 记住 | 
| [30:50] | if it gets tough out there, | 如果外面的生活很艰难 | 
| [30:51] | you’re always welcome here. | 这里永远欢迎你 | 
| [30:54] | That’s very kind. | 你真好 | 
| [30:57] | – Thank you, Governor. – Philip. | -谢谢你 总督 -叫我菲利普 | 
| [30:59] | I thought you never told anybody your name. | 我以为你不会告诉别人你的名字 | 
| [31:01] | Someone recently told me never to say never, so… | 最近有人告诉我”凡事无绝对” 所以 | 
| [31:08] | Take care. | 保重 | 
| [31:16] | Goodbye. | 再见 | 
| [31:33] | Daryl, get the door! | 达里尔 守住门 | 
| [31:43] | How do you shut these down?! | 怎么能把这关掉 | 
| [31:45] | Go help ’em. I got it. | 过去帮他们 这里我来 | 
| [31:48] | Right here. | 这里 | 
| [32:41] | Shoot him! We can take back this prison. | 打死他 我们能夺回监狱 | 
| [32:49] | What you waiting for? Do it! | 你愣着干什么 射啊 | 
| [32:50] | It’s our house. Shoot him! | 这是我们的地盘 射他 | 
| [33:21] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [33:24] | Mom…? | 妈妈 | 
| [33:26] | Mom, look at me, look at me. Keep your eyes open. | 妈妈 看着我 眼睛睁开 | 
| [33:28] | We have to get you back to Dad. | 我们得把你送到爸爸那 | 
| [33:30] | I’m not gonna make it. | 我撑不住了 | 
| [33:32] | Lori, with all this blood, | 洛莉 这么多血 | 
| [33:33] | I don’t even think you’re fully dilated yet. | 我想你的宫口还没完全打开 | 
| [33:34] | No amount of pushing is gonna help. | 再用力也生不出来 | 
| [33:36] | I know what it means, and I’m not losing my baby. | 我懂 我不会失去我的孩子 | 
| [33:40] | You’ve gotta cut me open. | 你得把我肚子切开 | 
| [33:44] | – No. I can’t. – You don’t have a choice. | -不 我做不到 -你别无选择 | 
| [33:48] | – I’ll go for help. – No! | -我去帮忙 -不 | 
| [33:52] | Carol’s the one that practiced that. | 只有卡萝尔练习过剖腹产 | 
| [33:53] | Dad only taught me the steps, Lori. If I– | 爸爸只教过我简单步骤 洛莉 | 
| [33:55] | – Please. – I have no anesthetic, no equipment– | -拜托了 -我没麻醉药 也没设备 | 
| [33:58] | Carl has a knife. | 卡尔有把刀 | 
| [34:02] | You won’t survive. | 这样你就活不了了 | 
| [34:04] | My baby has to survive. | 我的孩子必须活下来 | 
| [34:06] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [34:07] | My baby… for all of us. | 为了孩子 为了我们大家 | 
| [34:11] | Please, Maggie! Please! | 求你了 玛姬 | 
| [34:18] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [34:25] | I thought we had an agreement. | 我以为我们说好了 | 
| [34:27] | We can always leave tomorrow or the following day. | 我们可以明天或后天再走 | 
| [34:29] | The following day? | 后天 | 
| [34:30] | We don’t want to walk into trouble that we can’t get out of. | 我们不该出去让自己身陷险境 | 
| [34:33] | – Tell me about it. – Michonne, it is just a day or two. | -跟我说说 -米琼恩 就留一两天 | 
| [34:36] | I heard you the first time. | 不用重复 我听到了 | 
| [34:46] | You see my old C-section scar? | 看见以前剖腹产留下的疤了吗 | 
| [34:50] | – I can’t. – You can. | -我做不到 -你能做到 | 
| [34:52] | You have to. | 你必须做到 | 
| [34:55] | Carl? | 卡尔 | 
| [34:58] | Baby, I don’t want you to be scared, okay? | 宝贝不要害怕 好吗 | 
| [35:00] | This is what I want. This is right. | 这是我自愿的 这么做是对的 | 
| [35:03] | Now you– you take care of your daddy for me, all right? | 替我照顾好你爸爸 | 
| [35:06] | And your little brother or sister, you take care– | 还要照顾好你的弟弟或妹妹 | 
| [35:07] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 | 
| [35:09] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你没事的 | 
| [35:11] | You are gonna beat this world. I know you will. | 你能在这个世界生存 我知道你可以 | 
| [35:14] | You are smart, and you are strong, | 你聪明 坚强 | 
| [35:16] | and you are so brave, and I love you. | 非常勇敢 我爱你 | 
| [35:20] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [35:24] | You gotta do what’s right, baby. | 宝贝 有时候必须做对的事情 | 
| [35:28] | You promise me, you’ll always do what’s right. | 答应我 你会永远做对的事情 | 
| [35:32] | It’s so easy to do the wrong thing in this world. | 在这个世界 做那些错事很容易 | 
| [35:38] | So don’t– | 所以别… | 
| [35:40] | so if it feels wrong, don’t do it, all right? | 如果感觉不对 就不要做 好吗 | 
| [35:45] | If it feels easy, don’t do it. | 不要选择轻松的那条路 | 
| [35:46] | Don’t let the world spoil you. | 别让这个世界污染你 | 
| [35:51] | You’re so good. | 你是个好孩子 | 
| [35:57] | You’re my sweet boy. | 我亲爱的孩子 | 
| [36:00] | You’re the best thing I ever did. And I love you. | 你是我这辈子的骄傲 我爱你 | 
| [36:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [36:07] | You’re my sweet, sweet boy. I love you. | 我最最亲爱的孩子 我爱你 | 
| [36:16] | Okay– okay, now. | 好的 | 
| [36:18] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [36:21] | Maggie, when this is over, you’re gonna have to– | 玛姬 一切结束后你必须… | 
| [36:23] | – Shh– – you have to do it. It can’t be Rick. | -别那样说 -必须杀了我 不能让瑞克来 | 
| [36:30] | All right… all right. | 好了 好了 | 
| [36:33] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 | 
| [36:48] | Good night, love. | 晚安 吾爱 | 
| [36:53] | I’m sorry, Lori. | 对不起 洛莉 | 
| [36:59] | What are you doing to her? | 你在做什么 | 
| [37:07] | Carl, give me your hands. | 卡尔 帮我一把 | 
| [37:09] | Carl, please. | 卡尔 拜托了 | 
| [37:11] | You should keep the site clean, okay? | 你要保证这里干净 好吗 | 
| [37:12] | I cut too deep, I’m gonna cut the baby. | 切得太深 就会伤到婴儿 | 
| [37:20] | Okay, come on… | 好了 快点 | 
| [37:23] | I see it. I see the ears. | 我看到了 我看到耳朵了 | 
| [37:25] | I’m gonna pull it out. | 我准备把孩子拉出来 | 
| [37:29] | I can’t tell if this is the arm or the leg. | 我分不清这是胳膊还是腿 | 
| [37:32] | Okay, I’m gonna pull the baby out. | 好了 我把孩子拉出来 | 
| [37:33] | Okay… | 好的 | 
| [38:18] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 | 
| [38:19] | We can’t just leave her here. | 不能就这样走 | 
| [38:23] | She’ll turn. | 她会变行尸的 | 
| [38:27] | No. | 不行 | 
| [38:29] | Carl… | 卡尔 | 
| [38:31] | She’s my mom. | 她是我妈妈 | 
| [38:52] | No more kid stuff. | 我不会再把你当小孩 | 
| [38:55] | People are gonna die. | 人都有一死 | 
| [38:58] | I’m gonna die… | 我会死 | 
| [39:00] | Mom… | 妈妈也是 | 
| [39:03] | There’s no way you can ever be ready for it. | 你永远无法心情平静的面对死亡 | 
| [40:45] | Hershel! | 赫谢尔 | 
| [40:47] | You didn’t find them? | 你们没找到他们吗 | 
| [40:48] | We thought maybe they came back. | 我们还以为他们回了这里 | 
| [40:51] | – What about T? Carol? – They didn’t make it. | -T仔呢 卡萝尔呢 -他们死了 | 
| [40:55] | That doesn’t mean the others didn’t. We’re going back. | T仔死了不代表卡萝尔也死了 我们再进去 | 
| [40:59] | Daryl and Glenn, you come with– – | 达里尔和格伦 你们跟我… | 
| [41:37] | Where– where is she? Where is she? | 她在哪里 | 
| [41:43] | No… Rick, no! | 别 瑞克 别去 | 
| [41:51] | Oh, no. No! | 不 | 
| [41:58] | No! | 不 |