| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:23] | – Pack of smokes and Brown Thunder.- Don’t get cocky,boy. | -一包烟雾弹和阿帕奇 -别太臭屁 孩子 | 
| [00:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [00:28] | Cold drinks? | 冷饮吗 | 
| [00:30] | Been running the freezers all day. | 冷冻机开一天了 | 
| [00:32] | Not the most practical use of the generators to my mind. | 据我所知这不是发动机的实际用途 | 
| [00:35] | It’s kind of amazing. | 真神奇啊 | 
| [00:37] | The Governor feels it’s worth it. | 总督觉得这样很值 | 
| [00:38] | Well, to a great party. | 为了美好的派对干杯 | 
| [00:41] | Now, if you would just drop me a hint about tonight. | 如果你能给我透露一点今晚的好戏的话 | 
| [00:44] | Hmm. Mere words cannot adequatly describe | 没有词语能完美地描述出 | 
| [00:48] | the festivities ahead. | 即将到来的庆典 | 
| [01:30] | Penny. Penny, no. | 佩妮 别这样 | 
| [01:39] | Easy, easy. Penny, let’s go. | 放轻松 佩妮 我们走 | 
| [01:47] | It’s nap time now. | 现在是午睡时间 | 
| [01:49] | Nap time. | 午睡时间 | 
| [01:59] | Penny, no. | 佩妮 别这样 | 
| [02:01] | Penny. Hey, hey, hey. | 佩妮 | 
| [02:03] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 | 
| [02:05] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 | 
| [02:10] | It’s all right. | 没事的 | 
| [02:12] | Hey, I’m here. | 我在这儿呢 | 
| [02:16] | Daddy still loves you. | 爸爸还爱着你 | 
| [02:19] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 | 
| [02:26] | All right. All right. | 没事了 | 
| [02:29] | Come on. Yeah. | 来 对 | 
| [02:32] | Hey, Penny. | 佩妮 | 
| [03:34] | Rick, you with me? | 瑞克 你跟我来 | 
| [03:44] | Rick? | 瑞克 | 
| [03:50] | – Let me see the baby. – Well, we gotta feed it. | -让我看看婴儿 -我们得给孩子喂点吃的 | 
| [03:53] | We got anything baby can eat? | 我们有婴儿能吃的东西吗 | 
| [03:57] | The good news is she looks healthy. | 好消息是她看起来很健康 | 
| [03:59] | But she needs formula. | 但是她需要婴儿食物 | 
| [04:01] | And soon she won’t survive. | 要不然她活不了多久 | 
| [04:03] | No, no way… Not her. | 不可能… 肯定不会的 | 
| [04:06] | We ain’t losing nobody else. I’m going for a run. | 我们不能再失去任何人了 我出去一趟 | 
| [04:08] | – I’ll back you up. -I’ll go too. | -我掩护你 -我也去 | 
| [04:09] | OK, think where we’re going. Beth. | 好的 想想我们去哪儿 贝丝 | 
| [04:13] | He just lost his mom. | 他刚刚失去他的妈妈 | 
| [04:15] | – His dad ain’t doing so hot. – I’ll look out for him. | -他爸也不太正常 -我会照看他的 | 
| [04:21] | You two get to the fence.Too many will pile up. | 你们俩去围栏那儿 太多就会聚堆 | 
| [04:23] | We got ourselves a problem. | 我们就麻烦了 | 
| [04:25] | Glenn, Maggie, Vámonos. | 格伦 玛姬 我们走 | 
| [04:29] | Rick! | 瑞克 | 
| [04:34] | Get to the gate. | 去大门那里 | 
| [04:35] | Come on, we’re gonna lose the light. | 快点 天快黑了 | 
| [04:43] | There’s a Piggly Wiggly on 85. | 85街有个小杂货店 | 
| [04:45] | No, baby section’s been cleared. | 不能去 婴儿区已经没东西了 | 
| [04:47] | Lori asked me to keep an eye out. I haven’t had much luck. | 洛莉让我多留心 但是我没那么走运 | 
| [04:49] | Is there any place that hasn’t been completely looted? | 还有没被完全洗劫的地方吗 | 
| [04:52] | We saw signs for a shopping center just north of here. | 我们在北边看到了购物中心的标志 | 
| [04:55] | Yeah, but there’s too much debris on the road. | 嗯 但是街上残骸太多了 | 
| [04:58] | I can take one of you. | 我能带你们一个人去 | 
| [05:00] | I’ll go. | 我跟你去 | 
| [05:03] | No, Maggie, | 不行 玛姬 | 
| [05:04] | after everything that you’ve been through, okay, I’ll go. | 你经历这些之后不能去 我去 | 
| [05:06] | I want to go. For Lori, I have to. | 我想去 为了洛莉 我必须去 | 
| [05:15] | I love you. Be safe. | 我爱你 注意安全 | 
| [05:21] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [06:04] | All right! | 好了 | 
| [06:09] | First time we gathered, there was nine of us | 第一次当我们聚在一起的时候 九个人 | 
| [06:12] | holed up in an apartment with Spam and saltine crackers. | 躲在一间公寓 只有猪肉罐头和咸饼干 | 
| [06:18] | Well, look at us now. | 看看我们现在 | 
| [06:21] | We’ve built a place we can call home. | 我们建造了一个可以称之为家的地方 | 
| [06:24] | Maybe held together with duct tape and string, | 或许是由布基胶带和绳子捆绑而成的 | 
| [06:27] | but it works. | 但是成功了 | 
| [06:29] | It’s ours. I’ll take it. | 这是我们的 我引以为傲 | 
| [06:34] | So today | 所以今天 | 
| [06:37] | we celebrate how far we’ve come. | 我们庆祝目前所取得的成就 | 
| [06:42] | We remember those we’ve lost. | 我们缅怀我们失去的 | 
| [06:46] | We raise a glass… to us. | 为我们自己举杯 | 
| [08:25] | …suggesting we delay a couple of days. | 再等一段时间比较好 | 
| [08:27] | We can’t wait. Everything’s ready. | 等不及 已经万事俱备了 | 
| [08:31] | I love a party as much as the next fellow. | 我和莫尔一样喜欢派对 | 
| [08:33] | Trust me, I love a party. | 相信我 我喜欢派对 | 
| [08:35] | – But we’re using a lot of resources. – Yeah. | -但是我们会消耗很多资源 -是的 | 
| [08:37] | For instance, the generators. | 比如发电机 | 
| [08:39] | I thought you love a party. | 我以为你喜欢派对呢 | 
| [08:40] | Come on, milty, lighten up, for Christ’s sake. | 行了 小事逼 求你轻松点吧 | 
| [08:43] | Let your hair down, man. Have some fun for once. | 彻底放松一下 给自己找点乐子 | 
| [08:46] | – I like fun. – Then there’s no problem. | -我喜欢乐趣 -那就没问题了 | 
| [08:48] | If I might. | 恕我无礼 | 
| [08:49] | You know, I’ve been working on an experiment all week. | 我这周一直在做实验 | 
| [08:52] | It’s been a challenge getting the level of power I need. | 让电力达到我需要的水平不容易 | 
| [08:54] | – And with everything going on tonight– – What are you asking? | -如果今晚一切顺利 -你想要什么 | 
| [08:57] | Postpone tonight. | 推迟今晚的派对 | 
| [08:58] | No way. | 不行 | 
| [09:00] | Hang on. Let’s hear him out. | 等会 让他说完 | 
| [09:02] | – How long do you need? – I don’t need long. | -你需要多久 -不需要太长时间 | 
| [09:03] | – How long? – 10 days. | -多久 -十天 | 
| [09:05] | – No. – Six? | -不行 -六天 | 
| [09:07] | – No. – How about– | -不行 -那么 | 
| [09:08] | How about you enjoy yourself tonight | 今晚你好好放松一下 | 
| [09:10] | and then begin the experiment over in the morning, huh? | 明早接着实验 怎么样 | 
| [09:14] | Uh, yeah. That could work. | 好吧 可以 | 
| [11:24] | You get off on that? | 你很乐在其中对吗 | 
| [11:29] | Poking around other people’s things? | 在别人的地方随便乱闯 | 
| [11:36] | Hmm? | 不是吗 | 
| [11:41] | We got nothing to hide here. | 我们没隐瞒什么事情 | 
| [11:43] | People who had noting to hide don’t usually feel the need to say so. | 没隐瞒事情的人 通常不会自卖自夸 | 
| [11:48] | That’s fair. | 有道理 | 
| [11:51] | We all have our secrets, huh? | 我们都有自己的秘密 | 
| [11:56] | Like Penny? | 比如佩妮 | 
| [12:02] | You know about Penny? | 你知道佩妮的事 | 
| [12:06] | Then you know I loved her. | 那你应该知道我很爱她 | 
| [12:09] | Bet you say that about all the girls. | 我敢说你对所有女孩都这么说 | 
| [12:21] | You got the wrong idea about me. | 你误会我了 | 
| [12:24] | I’m just a guy trying to do right | 我不过是一个 | 
| [12:26] | by the people I care about. | 希望为我在乎的人做对的事情的人 | 
| [12:29] | Now, you want to leave, Andrea wants to stay. | 现在你想离开 安德莉亚想留下 | 
| [12:33] | So you want me to take choice out of the equation. | 所以你想让我做出选择 | 
| [12:36] | You want me to kick you out. | 想让我把你赶出去 | 
| [12:43] | Actually, I was about to give your sword back. | 其实我本打算把刀还给你的 | 
| [12:49] | Guess you fit in. | 看来你自己先动手了 | 
| [12:53] | We’ve enjoyed having you. | 你在这里我们很高兴 | 
| [13:06] | This is a real problem for me. | 对我来说 这真的很棘手 | 
| [13:12] | People follow the rules. And whether or not it’s true, | 大家遵守规则 不管是不是真的 | 
| [13:14] | they believe it’s what keeps them alive. | 他们都相信这样能够保他们活命 | 
| [13:18] | You turned that upside down. | 你的想法完全相反 | 
| [13:21] | You’ve broken the rules. | 你违反了规则 | 
| [13:23] | And if I don’t do anything, I invite anarchy. | 如果我不闻不问 就会造成混乱 | 
| [13:27] | How about this? | 这样怎么样 | 
| [13:31] | I keep a lid on your little outburst, | 我不把你今天的小暴乱告诉大家 | 
| [13:34] | you join the research team. | 但你要加入研究小组 | 
| [13:36] | You obviously have skills and you’re not afraid of biters. | 你有一身技能 而且不怕行尸 | 
| [13:40] | Merle will take care of you and– | 莫尔会照顾你和 | 
| [14:24] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 | 
| [14:29] | She’s all personality, that one. | 她很有个性 | 
| [14:33] | Do we have a problem? | 对我们有麻烦吗 | 
| [14:34] | No. No. | 没有 | 
| [14:40] | Send Andrea over to me. | 叫安德莉亚过来见我 | 
| [14:41] | You can take the research team to get more grist for the mill. | 你可以带着研究小组去再找些粮食 | 
| [14:44] | I can handle this. | 我会处理好这事的 | 
| [14:47] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [15:24] | How’s the perimeter look? | 周围怎么样了 | 
| [15:26] | We’ve got the walkers spread out. | 行尸都散开了 | 
| [15:29] | Need help? | 需要帮忙吗 | 
| [15:37] | Your friends, they– they were good folks. | 你的朋友们 他们都是好人 | 
| [15:41] | They were family. | 他们是家人 | 
| [15:45] | I think I had one friend like that my whole life. | 我一辈子就只有一个这样的朋友 | 
| [15:49] | You got a whole group. | 你有一群 | 
| [15:52] | Sorry you lost them. | 很遗憾你失去了他们 | 
| [16:03] | I need two more. | 我需要再挖两个坑 | 
| [16:17] | – Rick? – Still inside. | -瑞克呢 -还在里面 | 
| [16:21] | Okay, I’ll get him. | 我等会去找他 | 
| [16:26] | A third of our group in one day. | 一天之内我们失去了三分之一的人 | 
| [16:28] | ‘Cause of one asshole. | 就因为一个混蛋 | 
| [16:34] | Part of me wishes that we killed | 我内心一部分在想 | 
| [16:35] | all the prisoners on sight. | 如果一见到这些犯人就杀死他们就好了 | 
| [16:40] | Axel and Oscar seem like good guys. | 阿克塞尔和奥斯卡看起来像是好人 | 
| [16:46] | When the evacuations started, | 撤离刚开始的时候 | 
| [16:49] | T-Dog drove his church van to the home of every senior he knew | T仔开着教堂的车去他认识的每个老人家里 | 
| [16:52] | just in case they needed a ride. | 看他们需不需要帮助 | 
| [16:55] | He saved my ass a thousand times. | 他救了我很多次 | 
| [16:59] | He was the best. | 他是最棒的 | 
| [17:05] | Got bit closing the gate. | 他是关门时被咬的 | 
| [17:08] | If he hadn’t done that… | 如果他不那么做的话 | 
| [17:10] | It could have been Maggie. | 遭殃的有可能是玛姬 | 
| [17:14] | It’s wrong, but… | 我知道这不对 但是 | 
| [17:17] | I will trade any number of people for one of us any day. | 我随时都愿意用别人的性命换我们人的性命 | 
| [17:32] | What’s wrong? Merle said it was urgent. | 怎么了 莫尔说事情很紧急 | 
| [17:37] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [17:39] | – It’s Michonne. – What about her? | -是米琼恩 -她怎么了 | 
| [17:42] | She broke in, stole her weapon. | 她不请自入 偷走了武器 | 
| [17:44] | She can’t steal something that’s hers. | 拿走自己的东西可不算偷 | 
| [17:46] | Then she went into a private place | 然后她又闯进了私人领地 | 
| [17:48] | and slaughtered half a dozen captive biters. | 杀死了半打关押的行尸 | 
| [17:53] | Why would you have captive biters? | 你为什么要关押行尸 | 
| [17:56] | There’s a good reason I don’t want go in through right now. | 我自有道理 但现在不想纠缠这个问题 | 
| [18:00] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [18:00] | Point is, I tried to talk to her about it | 关键是 我想跟她好好谈一谈 | 
| [18:03] | and she pulled her sword on me. | 结果她用剑指着我 | 
| [18:05] | Held it to my throat. | 就指在我脖子上 | 
| [18:09] | Can’t imagine that surprises you. | 不敢相信你也会感到惊讶 | 
| [18:12] | She wouldn’t do that unless she felt threatened. | 除非她受到威胁 否则决不会那么做 | 
| [18:15] | She makes people uncomfortable. | 她让人感到很不自在 | 
| [18:18] | Some people want her to leave and I don’t want that. | 有人想要她离开 但我不想这么做 | 
| [18:19] | It’s ugly out there and it’s getting rse every day. | 外面的情况正变得越来越糟 | 
| [18:22] | But she put my back against the wall here. | 可是她逼得我没得选择 | 
| [18:26] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 | 
| [18:27] | I’m saying what works out there doesn’t work in here. | 我说外面的那一套在这里行不通 | 
| [18:30] | You know, we’re not barbarians. | 你知道 我们不是什么野蛮人 | 
| [18:40] | – We got to talk. – We got to go. | -我们得谈谈 -我们得离开 | 
| [18:45] | The Governor told me what happened. | 总督刚刚告诉了我发生了什么事 | 
| [18:48] | Michonne, you can’t do things like this. | 米琼恩 你必须要收敛一点 | 
| [18:49] | You freaking people out. | 你会吓着别人的 | 
| [18:51] | You freaking me out. | 你吓着我了 | 
| [18:52] | The northeast wall is guarded by some girl. | 负责东北边防御的是几个女孩 | 
| [18:55] | We can escape there after dark. | 我们可以在天黑后溜出去 | 
| [18:56] | We are not prisoners here. | 我们在这里不是囚犯 | 
| [18:58] | No one who comes here leaves. | 这里的人只有进 没有出 | 
| [19:01] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 | 
| [19:03] | It’s safe. | 这里很安全 | 
| [19:04] | There is food, there is shelter | 这里有食物 有住处 | 
| [19:05] | There’s people, for God’s sake. | 还有很多活人 看在上帝的份上 | 
| [19:07] | That’s what they show you. | 这只是他们给你看的表象 | 
| [19:08] | But you can’t leave unless they make you. | 但是你无法离开这里 除非他们让你走 | 
| [19:11] | You are not making any sense. | 你真是大脑进水了 | 
| [19:13] | Mich, maybe you need to sit for a minute. | 米琼恩 你需要休息一会 | 
| [19:15] | You need to trust me. | 你必须要相信我 | 
| [19:17] | Mich, maybe you need to give me more to go on. | 那你必须要给我个更好的理由 | 
| [19:19] | We got a good thing going here. | 这里有我们想要的一切 | 
| [19:21] | I thought this was temporary. | 我们只是在这里暂避 | 
| [19:22] | And I think we need this. | 我觉得应该长住 | 
| [19:24] | I want to give this place a real shot. | 我们要想办法适应这里 | 
| [19:26] | I tried. | 我努力了 | 
| [19:27] | Breaking into houses? That is not trying. | 闯进别人的家也能算努力吗 | 
| [19:29] | That is sabotaging. | 这是蓄意捣乱 | 
| [19:35] | This place is not what they say it is. | 这里地方根本不像他们所说的那样 | 
| [20:11] | Rick? | 瑞克 | 
| [20:22] | Everybody’s worried about you. | 大家都很担心你 | 
| [20:25] | You shouldn’t be in here. | 你该离开这里 | 
| [20:29] | Come on out. | 出去吧 | 
| [20:37] | Rick. | 瑞克 | 
| [20:40] | You don’t have to do this all by yourself. | 你不必自己承担这一切的 | 
| [20:43] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [20:44] | Our cell block is cleared. | 我们的牢区已经清理干净了 | 
| [20:47] | We’ll just close off all the doors again. | 我们只需要把所有的门都再关上 | 
| [20:50] | Rick we want you just come on with me. | 瑞克 跟我离开这里 | 
| [20:52] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [20:56] | Rick. | 瑞克 | 
| [21:05] | Yeah… yeah… | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [21:09] | It’s me. | 是我 | 
| [22:10] | Hey, all right. | 好极了 | 
| [22:12] | We got us a bite. | 又逮到行尸了 | 
| [22:14] | Yeah, we got us some. Let’s hook them up. | 有不少啊 把它们拉起来 | 
| [22:27] | That’s it. | 就这样 | 
| [22:32] | Ho, whoa! Look what we got here. | 看看我们抓到了什么 | 
| [22:35] | Oh, yeah. Come get it. | 来啊 咬我啊 | 
| [22:37] | Come get it. Whoa! Jeez! | 来咬啊 真厉害 | 
| [22:39] | Look at this one. It’s too little. | 看这只 这只还太小 | 
| [22:41] | – We’re gonna have to kill it. – Hold on. | -得杀了这只 -等一下 | 
| [22:43] | There is something interesing in its eyes. | 它眼睛好像不太对劲 | 
| [22:46] | So don’t kill it? | 那不杀它吗 | 
| [22:47] | It’s a maybe for me. | 杀不杀都行 | 
| [22:49] | Here you go. | 给 | 
| [22:51] | Get your hands dirty for once, huh? | 你也动一次手 | 
| [22:53] | All right. Come on. Come on down. | 来吧下来 | 
| [22:54] | Let them down now. | 把它们弄下来 | 
| [22:57] | Come on Milton. | 来吧米尔顿 | 
| [23:04] | Get her, boy! Get her! | 抓住它 小子 抓住它 | 
| [23:06] | Oh, yeah! | 看哪 | 
| [23:08] | Oh! Oh, man! I tell you what, | 看到没有 | 
| [23:11] | I take back anything I said about that jacket. | 你那外套还真不赖 | 
| [23:13] | Come here. Let me see her. | 来这儿 对着我 | 
| [23:15] | Let me see her. | 对着我 | 
| [23:18] | Merle, check this one out. | 莫尔 看这个 | 
| [23:20] | He’s almost as ugly as you. | 它快和你一样丑了 | 
| [23:23] | Holy shit! | 我勒个去 | 
| [23:24] | Yeah! He’s a mean one, huh? | 是啊 它是个坏脾气 对吧 | 
| [23:26] | Look at him. | 看它啊 | 
| [23:28] | Yeah, now get him down now. Come on, get him down. | 好 现在把它弄倒 来吧 弄倒它 | 
| [23:31] | Get him down. Yeow! | 把它弄倒 你好哦 | 
| [23:33] | Easy now. Open up, baby. | 放松 张嘴 宝贝 | 
| [23:35] | Got him! Yeah! | 咬到了 好嘞 | 
| [23:37] | There we go. Come on. | 就这样 来吧 | 
| [23:39] | Don’t give me no shit, boy. | 别跟我胡来 宝贝 | 
| [23:41] | There. | 就这样 | 
| [23:49] | Company’s close. | 行尸离得不远 | 
| [23:51] | Stay tight. | 跟紧 | 
| [26:31] | Hello, dinner. | 你好 晚餐 | 
| [26:33] | I’m not putting that in my bag. | 我可不把那个放在我的包里 | 
| [26:52] | Hey, hey, hey, girls! | 喂 喂 姑娘们 | 
| [26:53] | Where y’all off to in such a hurry? | 你们匆匆忙忙的这是去哪儿 | 
| [27:04] | Hey, come on, now. Come on. Hey, hey, hey. | 喂 等等 | 
| [27:07] | Y’all are breaking my heart running away like that. | 你俩就这么离开 多伤我心啊 | 
| [27:09] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 | 
| [27:12] | It’s almost curfew. | 快到宵禁了 | 
| [27:14] | I’d have to arrange an escort. | 我得派个人护送 | 
| [27:17] | I mean, the party’s still going on. | 我是说 派对还没完呢 | 
| [27:24] | Alright. | 好吧 | 
| [27:26] | Wait here a second. | 在此稍等 | 
| [27:30] | Brownie! Come here. | 布朗尼 过来 | 
| [27:34] | Listen up, bro. | 听着 兄弟 | 
| [27:40] | The Governor told us we were free | 总督曾跟我们说过 | 
| [27:41] | to come and go whenever we liked. | 我们随时都来去自由 | 
| [27:45] | Sweetheart, nothing personal here, | 亲爱的 这不是针对谁 | 
| [27:48] | but you’re gonna have to step back. | 可是你得退后 | 
| [27:59] | See? | 看到没 | 
| [28:00] | There’s always a reason why we can’t leave yet. | 他们总是用各种借口留下我们 | 
| [28:05] | Clear! | 安全 | 
| [28:07] | Now if I was y’all, I’d find some shelter before nightfall. | 我要是你们 我会在天黑前找个藏身处 | 
| [28:26] | They knew we were coming. This was all for show. | 他们知道我们要走 这都是在演戏 | 
| [28:29] | Do you hear yourself? How can you know that? | 你越说越夸张了 这只是你的猜测 | 
| [28:32] | And why would they bother? | 他们有何必要这么做 | 
| [28:35] | Ladies? | 姑娘们 | 
| [28:36] | – Close the gates. – No! | -把门关上 -不行 | 
| [28:39] | I practically begged the Governor to let you stay. | 我可是求着总督把你留下的 | 
| [28:41] | – I didn’t ask for that. – You didn’t have to. | -我可没这要求 -你不需要 | 
| [28:43] | That’s what friends do for each other. | 朋友间要互相帮助 | 
| [28:45] | It goes both ways. | 我就是在帮你 | 
| [28:46] | So you want to run around out there | 那你是想在外面用铁链拴着行尸 | 
| [28:47] | with walkers on chains eating twigs? | 靠吃树枝到处逃亡吗 | 
| [28:49] | – I mean, is… is that right? – We held our own. | -我是说 那样就好吗 -我们靠自己 | 
| [28:52] | Eight months! Eight months on the road moving place to place, | 八个月 八个月来我们在路上四处奔波 | 
| [28:55] | scavenging, living in a meat locker. | 靠拾荒糊口 以冷藏室为家 | 
| [28:58] | That was no life. | 那不是生活 | 
| [29:00] | I’m tired. I’m tired. | 我累了 我很累了 | 
| [29:02] | I don’t have another eight months in me. Not like that. | 我可没法像那样再活八个月 | 
| [29:05] | And you, I… | 可是你 我 | 
| [29:09] | What about me? | 那我怎样 | 
| [29:11] | I’m afriaid you are gonna disappear. | 我怕你会从此消失 | 
| [29:15] | We always talked about this place, didn’t we? | 我们之前总是说这样的地方 不是吗 | 
| [29:18] | A refuge. | 一个避难所 | 
| [29:19] | That idea is what kept us going. | 那种念头支撑着我们一路前行 | 
| [29:29] | Are you coming or not? | 你是走还是不走 | 
| [29:33] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样做 | 
| [29:36] | Don’t give me an ultimatum. | 别给我下最后通牒 | 
| [29:37] | Not after everything. | 我们一起经历了那么多 | 
| [29:39] | Are you coming or not? | 你到底是走 还是不走 | 
| [29:50] | You’d just slow me down anyway. | 反正你也是拖我后腿的 | 
| [29:55] | Michonne! | 米琼恩 | 
| [30:42] | I’m sorry things didn’t work out with your friend. | 很遗憾你朋友还是走了 | 
| [30:49] | Weird to lose someone by their own choice. | 别人主动选择离开你 这感觉很怪 | 
| [30:53] | Thought those days had gone. | 我以为那样的日子已经过去了呢 | 
| [30:57] | Not sure this will make you feel better, | 不确定这是否会让你感觉好些 | 
| [30:58] | but I’m sure you could use a drink. | 但是我肯定你应该喝一杯 | 
| [31:02] | Some company. | 有人陪着 | 
| [31:05] | Something to take your mind off of it for a bit. | 做点别的事 别去想它 | 
| [31:11] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [31:30] | Guys, they are back! | 伙计们 他们回来了 | 
| [31:32] | Come on! Come on! Come on! | 来啊 来啊 来啊 | 
| [31:34] | You want something to eat? Come on! | 你们想吃东西吗 来啊 | 
| [31:36] | Come on! | 来啊 | 
| [31:51] | Beth. | 贝丝 | 
| [31:55] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 | 
| [32:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [32:18] | Come on. Come on. | 喝吧 喝吧 | 
| [32:32] | She got a name yet? | 给她取名字了吗 | 
| [32:34] | Not yet. | 还没有 | 
| [32:36] | But I was thinking maybe Sophia. | 但我想可以叫她索菲亚 | 
| [32:41] | Then there’s Carol, too. | 或者卡萝尔 | 
| [32:45] | And… | 或者 | 
| [32:48] | Andrea. | 安德莉亚 | 
| [32:49] | Amy. | 艾米 | 
| [32:51] | Jacqui. | 杰奎 | 
| [32:53] | Patricia. | 帕特里夏 | 
| [32:56] | Or… Lori. I don’t know. | 或者洛莉 我也不知道 | 
| [33:05] | You like that? | 喜欢喝吗 | 
| [33:08] | Little ass-kicker. | 小拽女 | 
| [33:11] | Right? That’s a good name, right? | 是吧 这个名字不错 是吧 | 
| [33:14] | Little ass-kicker. You like that, huh? | 小拽女 你也喜欢 是吧 | 
| [33:17] | You like that, sweetheart? | 你喜欢吗 小甜心 | 
| [35:53] | Give… my… wife… | 还我妻子 | 
| [36:15] | How are you? Come on up here. | 你好吗 上来 | 
| [36:18] | Come on, this way. | 快来 这边 | 
| [36:20] | I got the best seats in the house. | 我有这里最棒的座位 | 
| [36:23] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好吗 | 
| [36:34] | Get a barrel. Come on. | 开心点嘛 真是的 | 
| [36:38] | – It’s a little loud. – Yeah. | -够吵的啊 -是啊 | 
| [36:45] | – Come on! – I don’t feel… | -加油啊 -我感觉不太… | 
| [36:55] | Come on! | 开始吧 | 
| [37:16] | Merle! Merle! Merle! | 莫尔 | 
| [37:20] | Merle! Merle! Merle! | 莫尔 | 
| [37:24] | I’m gonna kick his ass one-handed. | 我一只手就能把他摆平 | 
| [37:29] | The hell with it. No-handed! | 见鬼去吧 我不用手也能摆平 | 
| [37:38] | No hands! | 不用手 | 
| [37:49] | All right, let’s get it on! | 好啦 好戏开始啦 | 
| [38:03] | Yeah! Come on! | 来啊 | 
| [38:05] | Come on, get up. Get up. | 来啊 起来 起来 | 
| [38:17] | He’s got nothing. Nothing, folks. | 他就会那么点儿功夫 伙计们 | 
| [38:24] | – Get up. – Come on! | -起来 -来啊 | 
| [38:27] | Come on! | 来吧 | 
| [38:41] | Come on, let ’em fight. | 别啊 让他们继续打 | 
| [38:51] | Come on, pretty boy. Let’s dance. | 来吧小子 我们好好玩玩 | 
| [39:00] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 | 
| [39:02] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 | 
| [39:04] | It’s a way to blow off steam. | 发泄消遣嘛 | 
| [39:06] | Blow off steam? | 消遣 | 
| [39:07] | You go for a jog to blow off steam. | 慢跑才叫消遣 | 
| [39:09] | This is– this is sick. | 这… 这叫变态 | 
| [39:11] | Look around. Everyone’s having a great time. | 看看周围 大家都很开心 | 
| [39:13] | It’s barbaric. | 野蛮人才喜欢这东西 | 
| [39:20] | It’s staged. | 这是事先编排好的 | 
| [39:23] | Yeah, we pull out the biter’s teeth. | 没错 我们拔掉了行尸的牙 | 
| [39:25] | It’s just all for show. | 不过是场表演 | 
| [39:29] | It’s just That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 | 
| [39:31] | This is your reason for keeping walkers around? | 你就因为这才留下行尸吗 | 
| [39:32] | People need entertainment. | 人们需要娱乐 | 
| [39:33] | So your solution is gladiator fights? | 所以你就建了个角斗场吗 | 
| [39:36] | We’re reducing these things. We’re controlling them. | 它们被削弱了 它们在我们控制中 | 
| [39:39] | We’re shining a light on the monster under the bed. | 我们驱除了人们心中的恐惧 | 
| [39:42] | It’s fun. | 很有趣的 | 
| [39:44] | It makes people feel better about the whole thing. | 看完表演大家会更舒服 | 
| [39:45] | It’s a slippery slope. | 这简直是个灾难 | 
| [39:47] | You’re teaching them that walkers aren’t dangerous. | 你是在教大家行尸并不危险 | 
| [39:49] | We’re teaching them not to be afraid. | 我们是在教大家不要恐惧 | 
| [39:57] | Come on, baby. | 来啊小样 | 
| [40:06] | Come on. Walk it off, huh? | 来啊 不就点小伤嘛 | 
| [40:14] | Uno! | 一 | 
| [40:17] | Dos! | 二 | 
| [40:19] | – Tres! – Well done! | -三 -好样的 | 
| [42:24] | Hello? | 喂 |