| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:20] | What the hell is this mess? | 这都是什么玩意 | 
| [00:22] | She did this. | 是她干的 | 
| [00:24] | It means something, | 特意摆成这样 | 
| [00:26] | the way it’s all set up like that. | 一定有什么意思 | 
| [00:29] | The governor was right to send us out. | 总督派我们来是对的 | 
| [00:32] | Damn straight, tim. | 说得对 提姆 | 
| [00:34] | We’re doing not right just public straight through here. | 就这么跑来 看不懂这堆东西可没用 | 
| [00:38] | Go back. | 回去 | 
| [00:39] | What? | 啥 | 
| [00:43] | The arms are a g. | 手摆成了一个G | 
| [00:45] | The legs make an o. | 腿是O | 
| [00:47] | And that’s a back. It says “go back”. | 最后是一个背部 意思是让我们回去 | 
| [00:53] | This is too good. | 太棒了 | 
| [00:55] | Look at this. | 看啊 | 
| [00:58] | She sent us a biter-gram, y’all. | 她竟然用行尸给咱留言 | 
| [01:02] | I don’t believe this is happening. | 我简直没法相信 | 
| [01:06] | Hey, hey! You knock it off. | 你太他妈扫兴了吧 | 
| [01:10] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 发什么神经呢 | 
| [01:13] | Now, the governor chose you | 总督派你来 | 
| [01:14] | ’cause he thought you were ready. | 是相信你能胜任 | 
| [01:17] | I want you to succeed. I do. | 我也希望你能成功 | 
| [01:20] | But if you keep announcing to the world | 但如果你不停地发牢骚 | 
| [01:22] | that you’re pissing your pants, | 强调自己害怕 | 
| [01:24] | I’m gonna have to smash your teeth in. | 我就打得你满地找牙 | 
| [01:31] | Now how do you say your last name? | 你姓什么来着 | 
| [01:33] | Gargulio. | 葛吉利欧 | 
| [01:36] | Well, I’m gonna keep calling you Neil. | 我还是继续叫你尼尔吧 | 
| [01:40] | All right? | 行吧 | 
| [01:48] | What’s the deal, Michonne? Hmm? | 你想怎样 米琼恩 | 
| [01:51] | You gonna leap out of the woods, one against four, | 你要从树林突袭 以一敌四吗 | 
| [01:54] | All of us armed to the teeth | 我们可都全副武装 | 
| [01:56] | and you with just your little pig-sticker? | 你就只有一把杀猪刀 | 
| [02:00] | No, no, no, Michonne. | 别这样 米琼恩 | 
| [02:31] | We having fun yet?! | 我们玩够了没 | 
| [03:11] | Hello? Is– is someone there? | 你好 有谁在吗 | 
| [03:14] | Yes. Yes. Who is–? | 是的 你是谁 | 
| [03:16] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 | 
| [03:18] | I can’t believe it would be picked up since it all started. | 从开始打到现在 真没想到会能人接 | 
| [03:22] | Where are you? | 你在哪 | 
| [03:24] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 | 
| [03:26] | You could be 1,000 miles away. | 你可能在千里之外呢 | 
| [03:28] | I’m not going to say where we are. | 我不能告诉你我们的位置 | 
| [03:30] | Are you– | 你们… | 
| [03:32] | are you some place safe? | 在安全的地方吗 | 
| [03:34] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [03:36] | And part of it is because we’re careful. | 是靠谨慎才活到现在 | 
| [03:40] | I can’t tell you where we are. | 我不能告诉你我们在哪儿 | 
| [03:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [03:43] | What ma– what makes your place so safe? | 你们…是怎么保证安全的 | 
| [03:46] | It’s just… | 就是 | 
| [03:48] | Away… | 离它们 | 
| [03:50] | From them. | 远点 | 
| [03:56] | I have a son. | 我有个儿子 | 
| [04:03] | I– I have a newborn baby. | 还有个刚出生的孩子 | 
| [04:08] | I’m with a good group of people. | 我跟一群人在一起 | 
| [04:10] | Would you be willing– | 你们愿意… | 
| [04:14] | Could you take the others? | 你们愿意让其他人加入吗 | 
| [04:17] | We can pull our weight. We can help you. | 我们会尽全力 我们可以帮助你们 | 
| [04:19] | I’d have to talk to the group. | 我得跟组织谈一谈 | 
| [04:21] | Well, put them on. Let me make a case. | 让他们听电话 我来说 | 
| [04:23] | Let me talk to them first. | 先让我和他们谈谈吧 | 
| [04:25] | Please, please, don’t– don’t go. | 求你了 别挂电话 | 
| [04:26] | Just– please, we’re good people here. | 求你了 我们是好人 | 
| [04:30] | We just need some help and we can help you. | 我们需要帮助 我们会帮助你们的 | 
| [04:33] | – I’ll call back in two hours. – Please! | -两小时后给你回话 -求你了 | 
| [04:36] | You don’t understand. You don’t know. | 你不明白 你不知道 | 
| [04:41] | We’re dying. | 我们要死了 | 
| [04:44] | We’re dying here. | 我们会死在这里 | 
| [05:03] | Everybody okay? | 大家都好吗 | 
| [05:06] | Yeah, we are. | 是的 我们很好 | 
| [05:14] | What about you? | 你呢 | 
| [05:16] | I cleared out the boiler block. | 我把锅炉房清理干净了 | 
| [05:19] | How many were there? | 那里有多少行尸 | 
| [05:22] | I don’t know. A dozen, two dozen. | 不确定 一打或是两打吧 | 
| [05:24] | I have to get back. | 我得回去了 | 
| [05:26] | Just wanted to check on Carl. | 我只是过来看一下卡尔 | 
| [05:28] | Rick, we can handle taking out the bodies. | 瑞克 我们可以去把尸体搬出去 | 
| [05:30] | – You don’t have to. – No, I do. | -你不必做 -不 我一定要做 | 
| [05:34] | Everyone have a gun and a knife? | 每人都有枪和刀吗 | 
| [05:36] | Yeah. We’re running low on ammo, though. | 是的 不过我们子弹快用光了 | 
| [05:39] | Maggie and me were planning on making a run this afternoon. | 玛姬和我准备下午出去一趟 | 
| [05:42] | Found a phone book with some places we can hit, | 我们找到个电话本 可以去上面一些地方 | 
| [05:43] | look for bullets and formula. | 找找子弹和婴儿食品 | 
| [05:45] | We cleared out the generator room. | 我们把发电机房清出来了 | 
| [05:47] | Axel’s there trying to fix it | 阿克塞尔在那修着呢 | 
| [05:49] | in case of emergency. | 以防万一 | 
| [05:51] | We’re gonna sweep the lower levels as well. | 我们也会把下层清理一下的 | 
| [05:54] | Good. Good. | 很好 | 
| [05:57] | Rick. | 瑞克 | 
| [06:04] | Let’s go. She’s hit. | 我们走 她中枪了 | 
| [06:08] | Slowed her down. | 她走不快的 | 
| [06:09] | Tim and Crowley, they– | 提姆和克罗利 他们… | 
| [06:10] | We’re close to the red zone. | 我们马上就到危险区域了 | 
| [06:12] | Them shots just pulled every biter in this area our way. | 他们开枪正把行尸们引向我们的方向 | 
| [06:16] | Let’s go. Get up. | 我们走 起来 | 
| [06:18] | Neil! | 尼尔 | 
| [06:21] | Now you’re gonna rise to the occasion, son. | 你现在要随机应变了 孩子 | 
| [06:24] | Some serious shit’s going down. | 可怕的事就要发生了 | 
| [06:26] | I need you here. You read me, amigo? | 我需要你 你明白吗 朋友 | 
| [06:28] | – I don’t want you to die. – Yes. Yes. | -我不想你死 -我明白 | 
| [06:32] | Get up. | 起来 | 
| [06:33] | Now, you know, we don’t never let our own turn. | 你知道 我们从不让自己人变成行尸 | 
| [06:38] | Never. | 永远不会 | 
| [06:43] | Come on. | 快点 | 
| [06:46] | Just do it. | 就这么做 | 
| [06:51] | Atta boy. | 干得漂亮 | 
| [06:52] | Come on, let’s get going. | 快点 我们走 | 
| [06:55] | She ain’t running. She’s hunting. | 她不是在逃跑 她在追捕 | 
| [06:57] | So are we. There we go. | 我们也是 走吧 | 
| [07:05] | You know you can join in. | 你可以加入进去 | 
| [07:07] | They don’t bite. | 他们又不咬人 | 
| [07:09] | That’s kind of the whole idea of the place. | 这是这个地方的主体思路 | 
| [07:13] | Seems like you also encourage people | 看起来好像你也鼓励别人 | 
| [07:15] | to punch each other in the face. | 互相打架啊 | 
| [07:18] | The arena. | 那个竞技场 | 
| [07:20] | You didn’t like that much, huh? | 你不喜欢那个 对吧 | 
| [07:21] | No, not so much, but I get it. | 不太喜欢 但是我可以理解 | 
| [07:26] | Listen, I want to ask you something. | 听着 我问你点事 | 
| [07:28] | No. | 不行 | 
| [07:31] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [07:34] | Hold on. How do you get it? | 等会 你怎么理解的 | 
| [07:36] | I’m not gonna tell you how to run your town. | 我不会告诉你该怎么管理好你的城镇 | 
| [07:37] | This is our town. You stayed. | 这是我们的城镇 你留下来了 | 
| [07:39] | You’re part of this now, so tell me. | 现在也是这里的一分子 告诉我吧 | 
| [07:46] | If it’s an escape, I don’t think it’s the right one. | 你们用角斗来发泄逃避 这不好 | 
| [07:50] | It’s brutality for fun, | 这是残暴之乐 | 
| [07:51] | and I think the world’s brutal enough already. | 我觉得这世界已经够惨烈了 | 
| [07:57] | It really bothered you, huh? | 你深受其扰 是不是 | 
| [08:00] | But I do want to be here. | 但我确实想待在这儿 | 
| [08:02] | So what were you saying | 那我让你谴责 | 
| [08:03] | before I made you condemn our sadistic way of life? | 我们的野蛮行为之前 你想说什么 | 
| [08:07] | I want to contribute. Everyone else does. | 我想做贡献 每个人都在尽一份力 | 
| [08:10] | Well, Robbie could use some help in food distr– | 你可以在食物区帮罗比 | 
| [08:11] | I want to work the wall. | 我想去墙上放哨 | 
| [08:13] | I’m a good shot. I want to contribute. I want to stay that way. | 我枪法好 我想在这方面尽点力 | 
| [08:16] | Can you use a bow? | 你能用弓箭吗 | 
| [08:17] | I can learn. | 我可以学 | 
| [08:18] | Well, I can get somebody to teach you. | 我可以找人教你 | 
| [08:37] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [08:41] | You’re the guy she was talking to? | 你就是刚才和她通话的人吗 | 
| [08:46] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [08:48] | And you want to come where we are? | 你们想来我们这里吗 | 
| [08:50] | – She said it was safe. – It is. | -她说那儿很安全 -确实安全 | 
| [08:53] | No attacks, no one’s been bit, | 没有行尸攻击 没有人被咬 | 
| [08:57] | no one’s died, | 没有死伤 | 
| [08:59] | no one’s turned, no one’s gone crazy. | 没人变成行尸 没人发疯 | 
| [09:04] | Yes, we want to come where you are. | 是的 我们想去你们那里 | 
| [09:07] | You could be dangerous. | 你们可能会很危险 | 
| [09:09] | Have you killed anyone? | 你杀过人吗 | 
| [09:16] | Yes, people who threatened me or threatened my group. | 杀过 威胁我和我团队的人 | 
| [09:22] | How many people have you killed? | 你杀过多少人 | 
| [09:27] | Four. | 四个 | 
| [09:31] | Two outsiders who tried to draw on me. | 有两个外人想干掉我 | 
| [09:33] | One threw me to walkers. | 其中一个把我往行尸那儿推 | 
| [09:34] | The other one, he was one of our own. | 另一个曾是我们的成员 | 
| [09:39] | He lost it. | 他迷失了 | 
| [09:40] | Lost what? | 迷失什么 | 
| [09:43] | Who he was. | 迷失了自我 | 
| [09:45] | He threatened me. | 他威胁我 | 
| [09:48] | He tried to kill me, so I killed him. | 还想杀我 所以我杀了他 | 
| [09:52] | How did you lose your wife? | 你是如何失去你的妻子的 | 
| [09:55] | How do you know I had a wife? | 你怎么知道我有妻子 | 
| [09:57] | You have a boy and a baby. | 你有个儿子和婴儿 | 
| [10:01] | Tell me how you lost your wife. | 告诉我你怎么失去你的妻子的 | 
| [10:12] | I don’t want to talk about that. | 我不想谈这个 | 
| [10:19] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [10:21] | Hello? No! | 喂 不要 | 
| [10:25] | No! | 别挂 | 
| [10:38] | Thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你教我 | 
| [10:39] | When the Governor asks me to do something, I do it. | 总督让我做什么我就做什么 | 
| [10:42] | I figure we can start tomorrow. | 我们可以从明天开始 | 
| [10:43] | There’s a training area, some hay bales. | 有一块训练场地和一些干草垛 | 
| [10:45] | There’s even a bow you can use. | 还有把弓可以让你使 | 
| [10:47] | It was my old one. | 是我原来的弓 | 
| [10:49] | You must be pretty good. | 你肯定很厉害 | 
| [10:54] | Yeah. My dad taught me. | 是的 我爸爸教我的 | 
| [10:56] | He used to take me hunting. | 他带我打过猎 | 
| [10:57] | He wanted me to be in the Olympics. | 他想让我参加奥运会 | 
| [10:59] | This one was his. | 这把是他的 | 
| [11:01] | I mean, it’s worth more than my car. | 比我的车还值钱 | 
| [11:03] | It’s… awesome. | 太 酷了 | 
| [11:07] | So I totally killed him for it. | 所以为了这弓我杀了他 | 
| [11:12] | That wasn’t why you killed him. | 你杀他才不是这原因呢 | 
| [11:16] | No. | 不是 | 
| [11:17] | My dad wasn’t himself. My brother wasn’t either. | 爸爸已经不是他自己了 哥哥也不是了 | 
| [11:24] | I had to kill my sister. | 我不得不杀了亲妹妹 | 
| [11:30] | Sucks, right? | 很难受 对吧 | 
| [11:33] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [11:39] | Walker. | 行尸来了 | 
| [11:43] | Cool. Watch this. | 看我的 | 
| [11:58] | – I got it. – I can do it. | -我来吧 -我可以的 | 
| [12:01] | We’re not supposed to go over the wall. | 我们不能越过围墙 | 
| [12:18] | What the hell was that? | 你搞什么啊 | 
| [12:20] | That is how it’s done. | 应该这么做 | 
| [12:22] | I said I could do it. | 我说了我能行 | 
| [12:24] | What is wrong with you? | 你是怎么回事 | 
| [12:26] | This isn’t a game. | 这不是游戏 | 
| [12:58] | May I? | 我能坐下吗 | 
| [13:23] | Still feel it. | 还能感觉得到 | 
| [13:27] | I’m wiggling my toes right now. | 我现在在动脚趾呢 | 
| [13:32] | I’m a ghost from the knee down. | 感觉我膝盖以下还有脚 | 
| [13:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [13:38] | You saved my life, Rick. | 你救了我的命 瑞克 | 
| [13:48] | She was sorry for the things that happened. | 她对之前的事感到很抱歉 | 
| [13:53] | She told me that. | 她亲口告诉我的 | 
| [13:55] | She planned on telling you. | 她打算告诉你的 | 
| [13:58] | Take your time, whatever you need. | 慢慢来 不要急 | 
| [14:02] | You carried us. | 你支撑着我们 | 
| [14:04] | You didn’t let us give up. You got us here. | 你没让我们放弃 你带我们到这 | 
| [14:06] | It’s not enough. It’s not safe enough. | 还不够 这里不够安全 | 
| [14:08] | There isn’t anywhere else. | 没什么安全的地方了 | 
| [14:11] | I know you want to get away from this, | 我知道你想远离这里 | 
| [14:13] | but we’ve run already. | 但是我们已经跑了那么久 | 
| [14:19] | I got a call. | 我接到了一通电话 | 
| [14:22] | What? | 什么 | 
| [14:24] | Someone called. | 有人打电话了 | 
| [14:25] | On this phone. | 打到这个电话上 | 
| [14:29] | A woman. | 一个女人 | 
| [14:31] | She was young. She was part of a group. | 她很年轻 她们有一群人 | 
| [14:33] | She said they had a safe place. | 她说他们找到了一个安全的地方 | 
| [14:41] | They said they were just dialing numbers and I picked up. | 他们在随机拨打号码 刚好让我接到了 | 
| [14:46] | she said they’d be calling back. | 她说他们会再打过来 | 
| [14:50] | If it sounds right, I want to talk them into taking us in. | 如果可信的话 我想说服他们收留我们 | 
| [14:54] | Did she say where they were? | 她说他们住在哪里了吗 | 
| [14:56] | No, but it doesn’t matter. | 没有 不过没关系 | 
| [14:58] | If it’s safe, we’ll get there. | 如果安全的话 我们就过去 | 
| [15:02] | Don’t tell the rest of the group. Not yet. | 先别告诉其他人 | 
| [15:11] | I’ll sit here with you. | 我坐在这陪你 | 
| [15:13] | That’s something I’m pretty good at nowadays. | 反正我现在也只能坐着 | 
| [15:17] | No. | 不必 | 
| [15:24] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [17:00] | Check it out there. | 查看下那边 | 
| [17:02] | Must’ve missed them last night. | 肯定是昨晚错过了 | 
| [17:06] | It’s probably just one or two of ’em. | 可能有一两个行尸 | 
| [17:09] | Don’t look. They got much fight. | 别看了 得花点力气解决 | 
| [17:18] | They ain’t going nowhere. | 就让它们先待在这吧 | 
| [17:20] | We’ll take care of it on the way back. | 我们回来的时候再处理 | 
| [17:26] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [17:32] | You know, my mom, she liked her wine. | 我妈妈嗜酒如命 | 
| [17:37] | She liked to smoke in bed. | 她喜欢躺在床上吸烟 | 
| [17:40] | Virginia Slims. | 维珍妮牌的 | 
| [17:45] | I was playing out with the kids in the neighborhood. | 有次我和一群孩子在小区里玩 | 
| [17:50] | I could do that with Merle gone. | 莫尔不在时我就跟他们玩 | 
| [17:55] | They had bikes. I didn’t. | 他们有自行车 我没有 | 
| [17:59] | We heard sirens getting louder. | 我们听到警报声越来越响 | 
| [18:04] | They jumped on their bikes, ran after it, | 他们跳上车 追着它 | 
| [18:07] | You know, hoping to see something worth seeing. | 看看有没有什么新鲜事 | 
| [18:14] | I ran after them, but I couldn’t keep up. | 我追着他们 但是怎么也追不上 | 
| [18:19] | I ran around a corner | 我跑到一个拐角的时候 | 
| [18:22] | and saw my friends looking at me. | 看到我的朋友们看着我 | 
| [18:26] | Hell, I saw everybody looking at me. | 不 是所有人都在看着我 | 
| [18:30] | Fire trucks everywhere. | 到处都是消防车 | 
| [18:33] | People from the neighborhood. | 左邻右舍都跑了过来 | 
| [18:36] | It was my house they were there for. | 起火的地方是我家 | 
| [18:40] | That was my mom and bed. | 母亲的烟头点燃了床 | 
| [18:43] | Burnt down to nothing. | 化为乌有 | 
| [18:47] | That was the hard part. | 这可不好受 | 
| [18:51] | You know, she was just gone. | 她就这样消失了 | 
| [18:53] | Erased. | 就此蒸发 | 
| [18:56] | Nothing left of her. | 什么都没剩下 | 
| [19:01] | People said it was better that way. | 人们说这样还好受点 | 
| [19:06] | I don’t know. Just made seems like wasn’t real | 可能吧 只是听上去不那么真实 | 
| [19:14] | I shot my mom. | 我射杀了我母亲 | 
| [19:18] | She was out. | 她当时已经休克了 | 
| [19:20] | Hadn’t turned yet. | 还没有变行尸 | 
| [19:25] | I ended it. | 我结束了这一切 | 
| [19:28] | It was real. | 这是真实的 | 
| [19:33] | Sorry about your mom. | 你母亲的遭遇我很难过 | 
| [19:39] | I’m sorry about yours. | 彼此彼此 | 
| [19:45] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [19:55] | Come in. | 请进 | 
| [20:04] | I know why you want to see me. | 我知道你找我来是为什么 | 
| [20:07] | You were told | 我们告诉过你 | 
| [20:07] | we don’t go over unless we have to. | 不在万不得已的时候不得走出墙外 | 
| [20:11] | I just… | 我只是 | 
| [20:12] | I wanted a little practice. | 想运动一下 | 
| [20:14] | Fair enough. | 说得好 | 
| [20:17] | We don’t need you on the wall. | 你不用再去墙上了 | 
| [20:23] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [20:29] | I liked the fights. | 我喜欢那场角斗 | 
| [20:36] | I didn’t like that I liked them. | 这感觉令我不好受 | 
| [20:41] | But you did. I know. | 但你就是喜欢 我懂 | 
| [20:47] | What? | 什么 | 
| [20:48] | How? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [20:50] | Could have walked out. You started walking out. | 你本可以离开的 曾经打算离开了 | 
| [20:56] | But you stayed. | 但你选择了留下 | 
| [20:59] | Just like you stay here right now to tell me that. | 就像你也没离我而去一样 | 
| [21:04] | Are you saying that I like you, too? | 你是说我也喜欢你吗 | 
| [21:08] | I think I’m growing on you. | 我觉得你有点喜欢我 | 
| [21:14] | You worth the occasion, kid? | 干得不错啊 小子 | 
| [21:16] | When we get back, I’m gonna get you a beer. | 回去后和你痛快喝两杯 | 
| [21:19] | Come on, she can’t have made it that far. | 我们抓紧吧 她坚持不了多久的 | 
| [21:21] | No, no, no, no. We’re done. | 不不 我们已经完成任务了 | 
| [21:23] | We’re gonna grab a car, haul ass home. | 我们去找辆车子 赶紧回家 | 
| [21:26] | It’s been a good day’s work. | 今天干得不错 | 
| [21:27] | But she… she killed Tim and Crowley. | 但是她 她杀死了提姆和克罗利 | 
| [21:31] | Yep, but we messed her up pretty bad. | 是的 但我们也狠狠地教训了她 | 
| [21:34] | Anyway, she’s headed straight for the red zone. | 她已经进入了危险区 | 
| [21:37] | She’s as good as dead. | 她死定了 | 
| [21:41] | What do we tell the governor? | 我们跟总督怎么说 | 
| [21:42] | How you think we tell him? | 还能怎么说 | 
| [21:44] | Tell him we killed her. | 就说我们杀了她 | 
| [21:45] | Like I said, man, she’s as good as dead. | 我说过 她已经死定了 | 
| [21:48] | I’m gonna keep going. | 不行 我要去追她 | 
| [21:50] | She ain’t right in the head. | 她已经不行了 | 
| [21:52] | She’s gonna die. | 她必死无疑 | 
| [21:54] | Ain’t worth our time. | 不值得我们浪费时间 | 
| [21:55] | Definitely ain’t worth our blood. | 更不值得我们冒险 | 
| [21:58] | Now let’s go. | 我们走吧 | 
| [21:59] | This is some serious shit. That’s what you said. | 此事事关重大 这是你亲口说的 | 
| [22:04] | I’m not gonna lie to the governor about it. | 这事上 我不会跟总督撒谎的 | 
| [22:11] | You’re right. | 你是对的 | 
| [22:13] | Can’t cut corners on this one. | 不能就这么草草了事 | 
| [22:17] | You’ve come along pretty quick there, kid. | 你学得很快 小子 | 
| [22:22] | How do you say your name again? | 再说一遍你叫什么名字 | 
| [22:24] | Gargulio. | 加尔朱洛 | 
| [22:28] | Gargulio. | 加尔朱洛 | 
| [22:32] | Hear that bird? | 听见鸟叫了吗 | 
| [22:43] | Gargulio. | 加尔朱洛 | 
| [23:21] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [23:23] | You didn’t want to tell him how your wife died? | 你不想告诉他你妻子是怎么死的吗 | 
| [23:26] | No, I just lost her. But if that’s what it takes– | 不 我刚失去她 可如果有必要的话 | 
| [23:29] | It’d be good. | 那样会不错 | 
| [23:31] | You should talk about it, Rick. | 你该谈谈这事的 瑞克 | 
| [23:33] | That sounds– | 那听上去 | 
| [23:37] | How– | 怎么 | 
| [23:43] | How do you know my name? | 你是怎么知道我名字的 | 
| [24:52] | Clear outside. | 外面安全 | 
| [24:54] | All right, let’s take a look. | 好的 我们进去看看 | 
| [24:56] | Hey. | 等等 | 
| [25:07] | It’s a beautiful day. | 今天是美妙的一天 | 
| [25:43] | Glenn, get that duck. | 格伦 拿上那只鸭子 | 
| [25:44] | – What? – Get that duck. | -啥 -拿上那只鸭子 | 
| [25:47] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你没开玩笑吧 -没有 | 
| [25:49] | A kid growing up in a prison could use some toys. | 一个从监狱里长大的小孩需要点玩具 | 
| [25:54] | You were the kind of guy who waxed his car every weekend, right? | 你是那种每周末都给自己的车打蜡的人吧 | 
| [25:58] | No, I wasn’t particularly proud of my car | 不是 我的车并不令我特别自豪 | 
| [26:01] | or my house, or my job. | 我的房子 我的工作也如此 | 
| [26:06] | My dog was a wonder of stupidity. | 我养的狗笨的称得上奇葩 | 
| [26:09] | Lost a fight with a tree once. | 有一次连棵树都没打过 | 
| [26:12] | You did this. | 但你做了这酒 | 
| [26:15] | I find it hard to believe that you didn’t have a single thing | 我觉得让人难以置信的是 | 
| [26:18] | that you were proud of before. | 你从没有一样引以为豪的东西 | 
| [26:22] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没那么说 | 
| [26:26] | I had something. | 我也曾拥有过 | 
| [26:34] | So how long has it been? | 这么说 已经有多久了 | 
| [26:38] | Uh, since– | 我是说 自从 | 
| [26:40] | Since you had whiskey this good? | 自从你上次喝到这么好的威士忌 | 
| [26:44] | So long I can’t remember. | 久到我已记不得了 | 
| [26:47] | Well, I’m happy to forget a lot. | 我很高兴自己忘记了很多 | 
| [26:50] | Not just the bad stuff. | 不仅忘记了那些不好的事 | 
| [26:54] | Even the good times? | 也包括那些美好时光吗 | 
| [26:56] | Yeah. I want to be here | 是啊 此时此刻 | 
| [27:00] | Right now. | 我只想在这里 | 
| [27:02] | This glass in my hand, leaves in the breeze, | 手里拿着酒杯 清风拂过枝叶 | 
| [27:06] | Talking to you. | 与你畅谈 | 
| [27:08] | I feel special. | 我感到很荣幸 | 
| [27:10] | An audience with the governor. | 能作为总督的听众 | 
| [27:12] | Ugh. | 算了吧 | 
| [27:13] | Let’s just go with Philip, huh? I’m off the clock. | 还是叫我菲利普吧 我现在下班了 | 
| [27:16] | Oh, Philip. That’s better. | 菲利普 那样更好 | 
| [27:18] | Makes me feel less like a lobbyist. | 让我觉得不那么像个说客 | 
| [27:21] | You don’t have to be ashamed about liking the fight. | 你大可不必为喜欢那角斗而感到羞耻 | 
| [27:25] | Or fighting the fight. | 或者是参与那角斗 | 
| [27:31] | I love it. | 我喜爱它 | 
| [27:34] | It’s not the only thing, but nowadays, | 生活不局限于此 可在当下 | 
| [27:36] | It’s part of being alive. | 它又是活着的一部分 | 
| [27:40] | Really alive. | 真正的活着 | 
| [27:43] | Most people don’t have it, | 大多数人都没有 | 
| [27:44] | what it takes to see the whole story. | 那种能看到全部事实的能力 | 
| [27:46] | Being able to live with it, to use it. | 能够与它共存 取其为用 | 
| [27:49] | That’s why there’s a hell of a lot more of them than us. | 这就是为什么它们众 我们寡 | 
| [27:53] | Us? | 我们吗 | 
| [27:57] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [28:02] | ‘Cause you have it, Andrea. | 因为你有这样的能力 安德莉亚 | 
| [28:06] | You made it. | 你做到了 | 
| [28:09] | So enjoy it. | 那就享受它吧 | 
| [28:11] | Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die. | 今朝有酒今朝醉 明日故去又何妨 | 
| [28:15] | Oh, I’m not planning on dying. | 我可没打算去死 | 
| [28:16] | No, neither am I. It just happens. | 是啊 我也不想 可世事无常 | 
| [28:22] | Other things happen. | 完事皆有可能 | 
| [28:50] | We just hit: the powder formula jackpot. | 我们刚中了发现奶粉的头奖 | 
| [28:52] | Oh, thank god. | 感谢上帝 | 
| [28:55] | I also got beans, batteries, | 我还找到了豆子罐头 电池 | 
| [28:58] | Cocktail wieners, many mustards. | 鸡尾酒小香肠 还有很多芥末酱 | 
| [29:01] | It’s a straight shot back to the prison from here. | 从这回监狱是一条直路 | 
| [29:03] | Hardly making time for dinner. | 恐怕晚餐前赶不及回去了 | 
| [29:06] | I like the quiet. | 我喜欢安静点儿 | 
| [29:08] | Back there, back home, you can always hear them | 无论在监狱 还是在家 | 
| [29:10] | outside the fence no matter where you are. | 总能听到他们在围栏外面发出的声音 | 
| [29:14] | And where is it y’all good people are calling home? | 你们说的这个家在哪儿啊 | 
| [29:21] | Merle? | 莫尔 | 
| [29:31] | Hey, back the hell up! | 你给我退后 | 
| [29:32] | Okay, okay, honey. | 好啊 好啊 宝贝儿 | 
| [29:34] | Jesus. | 天呐 | 
| [29:36] | You made it. | 你还活着 | 
| [29:40] | Can you tell me, is my brother alive? | 能不能告诉我 我弟弟活着吗 | 
| [29:44] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [29:49] | Hey, you take me to him and I’ll call it even | 让他过来见我 亚特兰大发生的事儿 | 
| [29:53] | on everything that happened up there in Atlanta. | 我既往不咎 | 
| [29:56] | No hard feelings. Huh? | 我们好好说 好吧 | 
| [30:03] | You like that? | 你喜欢这个吗 | 
| [30:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [30:07] | Well, I found myself a medical supply warehouse. | 我找到了一家医疗用品仓库 | 
| [30:12] | Fixed it up myself. | 自己安了这么个东西 | 
| [30:14] | Pretty cool, huh? | 挺酷的吧 | 
| [30:17] | We’ll tell Daryl you’re here and | 我们会告诉戴尔你在这儿 | 
| [30:19] | he’ll come out to meet you. | 他会出来见你 | 
| [30:20] | Hold on. Just hold up. | 等等啊 等等 | 
| [30:22] | Hold up here. Hold up. | 淡定 淡定 | 
| [30:24] | Hey, the fact that we found each other is a miracle. | 我们能找到对方就是个奇迹了 | 
| [30:29] | Come on, now. | 别激动 | 
| [30:31] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 | 
| [30:34] | You trust us. | 你得信任我们 | 
| [30:36] | You stay here. | 待着别动 | 
| [30:46] | No! | 不 | 
| [30:50] | Hey, hey, hold up, buddy, hold up. | 别紧张 老兄 别紧张啊 | 
| [30:53] | Let go of her. Let go of her! | 放开她 放开她 | 
| [30:55] | Gun in the car, right now. | 立马把枪放车上 | 
| [30:56] | Put it in the car, son. | 给我把枪放车上 小伙子 | 
| [31:01] | There you go. Now we’re gonna go for a little drive. | 这就对了 现在来开会儿车吧 | 
| [31:04] | We’re not going back to our camp. | 我不会带你回我们营地的 | 
| [31:05] | No, we’re going somewhere else. | 不 我们去其它地方 | 
| [31:08] | Get in the car, Glenn! You’re driving! | 给我上车 格伦 你开车 | 
| [31:11] | – Move! – Don’t. | -快去 -不要 | 
| [31:14] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [31:15] | Get up. | 起来 | 
| [31:18] | That’s it. | 这就对了 | 
| [31:49] | Oh, that’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我要找的 | 
| [31:56] | Yeah, buddy. | 你好啊 老兄 | 
| [31:58] | What the hell you need slippers for? | 你要拖鞋干嘛 | 
| [32:01] | You know, end of the day, relaxing. | 世界末日也需要放松嘛 你懂得 | 
| [32:16] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [32:19] | Must have been in the cell at the end. | 看来最终还是待在牢房里了 | 
| [32:24] | We checked everywhere else. | 其它地方都找过了 | 
| [32:35] | That’s Carol’s knief. | 这是卡萝尔的刀 | 
| [33:09] | How did you know my name? | 你怎么知道我名字 | 
| [33:13] | Because we know you. | 因为我们认识你 | 
| [33:16] | How do you know me? | 你们怎么认识我的 | 
| [33:19] | And you know them, Rick. | 你还认识他们 瑞克 | 
| [33:22] | The people you were talking to today, | 今天跟你说话的那些人 | 
| [33:24] | That was Amy, Jim, Jacqui. | 是艾米 吉姆 杰奎 | 
| [33:27] | Lori? | 洛莉 | 
| [33:41] | Lori? | 洛莉 | 
| [33:42] | Lori? Lori? | 洛莉 洛莉 | 
| [33:47] | What happened, Rick? | 怎么了 瑞克 | 
| [33:51] | Baby, what happened? | 宝贝 怎么了 | 
| [33:57] | I loved you. | 我那么的爱你 | 
| [34:01] | I loved you. | 我那么的爱你 | 
| [34:08] | I couldn’t put it back together. | 我没法回到过去了 | 
| [34:10] | I couldn’t put it back together. | 我没法回到过去了 | 
| [34:14] | I thought I was… | 我本以为我可以… | 
| [34:23] | I made a deal with myself. | 我对自己承诺过 | 
| [34:29] | I would keep you alive. | 要让你活下去 | 
| [34:35] | I’d find a place. I would fix that. | 我要找到住处 安顿好一切 | 
| [34:37] | And then… | 然后… | 
| [34:41] | I couldn’t open that door, I couldn’t risk it. | 我不敢开门 我不能冒险 | 
| [34:46] | I was gonna keep you alive. | 我本要让你活下去 | 
| [34:48] | Carl, the baby. And then… | 让卡尔 孩子都活下去 | 
| [34:54] | I thought there’d be time. | 我以为还有时间 | 
| [34:57] | There’s never time. | 但时间永远不够 | 
| [35:02] | But I loved you. | 我爱过你 | 
| [35:04] | I love you. | 现在依然爱 | 
| [35:09] | I couldn’t put it back together. | 我没办法做到 | 
| [35:14] | I should have said it. | 我应该早点告诉你 | 
| [35:18] | I should– I should have said it. | 我应该早点告诉你的 | 
| [35:20] | Rick. | 瑞克 | 
| [35:22] | Now you listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [35:26] | You have a baby. | 你还有孩子 | 
| [35:29] | Our baby. | 我们的孩子 | 
| [35:32] | And Carl. | 你有卡尔 | 
| [35:34] | And the others. | 和其他人 | 
| [35:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [35:42] | Rick. | 瑞克 | 
| [35:45] | Can you do that? | 你能坚持下去吗 | 
| [35:48] | Can you do that? | 你能坚持下去吗 | 
| [35:52] | Rick? | 瑞克 | 
| [35:53] | Rick? Rick? | 瑞克 | 
| [36:38] | I lied when I said I was off the clock. | 我刚说我不用干活是假的 | 
| [36:40] | This is a 24/7 kind of gig. | 这工作24小时不间断 | 
| [36:44] | Should I hide under the bed? | 要我躲床底下吗 | 
| [36:47] | Not this time you won’t. | 不必了 | 
| [37:06] | Company? | 有别人在吗 | 
| [37:12] | Yeah. | 怎么了 | 
| [37:14] | We lost all three guys. | 我们的三个人都死了 | 
| [37:17] | Tim, Crowley, the other one. | 提姆 克罗利 还有另一个 | 
| [37:21] | Gargulio. | 加尔朱洛 | 
| [37:24] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 | 
| [37:25] | Yeah, she cut Tim down, put her sword through him. | 她砍翻了提姆 用剑刺死了他 | 
| [37:29] | Then biters got in the middle of it. | 行尸冲了过来 | 
| [37:32] | Then I got her. | 然后我杀了她 | 
| [37:35] | Damn. | 该死 | 
| [37:37] | Well, we’ll dress it up. Give ’em a hero’s funeral. | 我们穿上正装 给他们办个英雄般的葬礼 | 
| [37:41] | You tell a story. A supply run gone sideways. | 你编个故事 就说在找补给时出了岔子 | 
| [37:44] | Do you have ’em? | 你拿到了吗 | 
| [37:49] | Her head. The sword. | 她的人头和剑 | 
| [37:54] | Um, we got caught in a crowd. | 当时兵荒马乱的 | 
| [37:57] | Tim had the head, Crowley had the sword. | 提姆拿着人头 克罗利拿着剑 | 
| [38:00] | They both got all tore up. | 他们全被撕得粉碎 | 
| [38:05] | I got something else for you, though. | 但我找到了点别的 | 
| [38:07] | A guy I used to know from the atlanta camp | 一个亚特兰大营地的老相识 | 
| [38:09] | and his pretty little girlfriend. | 还有他貌美如花的小女友 | 
| [38:14] | – They know Andrea? – Mm-hmm. | -他们认识安德莉亚吗 -认识 | 
| [38:19] | Anyone else? | 还有别人吗 | 
| [38:22] | Don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [38:23] | Found them on the return trip. | 我是返回路上碰到他们的 | 
| [38:26] | From the looks of them, they got to be set up pretty good. | 看他们的样子 他们似乎过得不错 | 
| [38:30] | I’ll find out where. | 我会找出他们营地的 | 
| [38:42] | Everything okay? | 没什么事吧 | 
| [38:46] | Hell, yeah. | 当然 | 
| [41:26] | She looks like you. | 她长得像你 | 
| [41:33] | Hey, just– you got her? | 抱稳了吗 | 
| [41:36] | – Yeah. – All right. | -是的 -好的 | 
| [41:39] | Good. | 很好 |