时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | – Let me go. Let me go. – You can’t go. | -放手 让我过去 -你不能过去 |
[00:51] | Philip. | 菲利普 |
[00:53] | – Stay out of this. – He’s my friend. | -别多管闲事 -他是我朋友 |
[00:55] | It’s not up to me anymore. | 我可做不了主 |
[00:57] | – The people have spoken. – What? | -大伙儿说了算 -什么 |
[01:00] | I asked you where your loyalties lie. | 我曾问你忠诚何在 |
[01:03] | You said here. | 你说在这里 |
[01:04] | Well, prove it. | 那好 证明啊 |
[01:07] | Prove it to us all. | 证明给大伙儿看 |
[01:10] | – Brother against brother. – Yeah. | -兄弟俩来场决斗 -没错 |
[01:13] | Winner goes free. | 胜者将获得自由 |
[01:17] | Fight to the death. | 拼死一战 |
[01:25] | Philip, please. Don’t do this. | 菲利普 求你了 别这样 |
[01:27] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[01:33] | – Let’s go, Merle! – Come on, Merle! | -加油 莫尔 -上呀 莫尔 |
[01:36] | – Yeah, Merle! – Yeah! | -好样的 莫尔 -好样儿的 |
[01:39] | Y’all know me. | 我的为人 大伙儿都清楚 |
[01:42] | I’m gonna do, | 我必将竭尽全力 |
[01:43] | whatever I got to do, | 拼死作战 |
[01:46] | to prove… | 以证明… |
[01:52] | that my loyalty is to this town! | 我对小镇的耿耿忠心 |
[02:26] | You think, | 你以为 |
[02:27] | asshole’s gonna let you go? | 这帮人会放过你吗 |
[02:29] | Just follow my lead, little brother. | 老弟 看我眼色 |
[02:31] | We’re getting out of this right now. | 咱俩现在就逃出去 |
[02:52] | Philip, stop this! | 菲利普 让他们住手 |
[02:54] | Philip, stop this! | 菲利普 快让他们住手 |
[03:37] | Come on, little brother. | 老弟 快点 |
[03:44] | Stay close! | 跟上 |
[03:45] | Daryl! | 达里尔 |
[03:56] | Merle, come on. | 莫尔 快跟上 |
[03:59] | Go! | 走 |
[04:18] | Come on. | 快走 |
[04:23] | Let’s go. | 咱们撤 |
[04:30] | Get on. | 跟上 |
[04:31] | – Let’s go. – Go. | -咱们撤 -撤 |
[05:28] | They’re all at the arena. This way. | 他们都在竞技场 走这边 |
[05:30] | You’re not going anywhere with us. | 你别跟着我们 |
[05:31] | You really want to do this right now? | 紧要关头 一会儿再说好吗 |
[05:35] | Come on. | 快打开啊 |
[05:36] | Come on, man. | 跟上 |
[05:41] | Rick, come on. We’ve got to go. | 瑞克 快点 我们走 |
[05:43] | Go. | 走 |
[05:48] | A little help would be nice. | 还愣着干嘛 |
[05:58] | We ain’t got time for this. | 快走 没时间了 |
[06:01] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[06:30] | Glenn! | 格伦 |
[06:31] | Rick. Rick. | 瑞克 瑞克 |
[06:34] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[06:36] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[06:38] | Now we got a problem here. I need you to back up. | 我们带了位不速之客 你们先退后 |
[06:40] | What the hell is he doing here? | 妈的 他来干什么 |
[06:43] | – Put it down! – He tried to kill me! | -放下刀 -他想要杀死我 |
[06:45] | Drop the sword. | 放下刀 |
[06:46] | – If it wasn’t for him– – He helped us get out of there. | -要不是他… -我们能逃出来 多亏有他 |
[06:48] | Yeah, right after he beat the shit out of you. | 没错 但他也把你打了个半死 |
[06:50] | – Hey, we both took our licks, man. – Jackass. | -嘿 我也受伤了啊 -蠢蛋 |
[06:53] | – Hey, shut up. – Enough! | -闭嘴 -都别说了 |
[06:56] | – Relax. – Put it down! | -放松 -把刀放下 |
[06:58] | Get that thing out of my face! | 别用枪指着老子 |
[07:00] | Man, look like you’ve gone native, brother. | 小弟 你身边真是帮乌合之众 |
[07:03] | No more than you hanging out with that psycho back there. | 怎么比得了你 居然和那疯子为伍 |
[07:05] | Oh, yeah, man. He is a charmer, I got to tell you that. | 是啊 但他挺有魅力的 这点我得承认 |
[07:09] | Been putting the wood in your girlfriend Andrea. | 把你闺蜜安德利亚干得 |
[07:11] | – Big time, baby. – What? | -不亦乐乎啊 宝贝儿 -什么 |
[07:14] | Andrea’s in Woodbury? | 安德利亚在伍德伯里镇吗 |
[07:16] | Right next to the Governor. | 总督的左右手 |
[07:18] | I told you to drop that! | 我叫你放下 |
[07:22] | You know Andrea? | 你认识安德莉亚吗 |
[07:24] | Hey, do you know Andrea? | 你认识安德莉亚吗 |
[07:27] | Yep, she does. | 她认识 |
[07:30] | Her and blondie spent all winter | 她和金发美女在森林里 |
[07:32] | cuddling up in the forest. | 躲了一个冬天 |
[07:37] | My new-being queen here had two pet walkers. | 这位猛女还养了两只行尸宝宝 |
[07:40] | No arms, cut off the jaws, | 没胳膊 没下巴 |
[07:43] | kept them in chains. | 用链条锁着 |
[07:45] | – Kind of ironic now that I think about it. – Shut up, bro. | -那光景真有趣 -闭嘴 哥 |
[07:48] | Hey, man, we snagged them out of the woods. | 是我们把她俩从森林里救出来 |
[07:50] | Andrea is close to dying. | 安德莉亚当时奄奄一息 |
[07:53] | – Is that why she’s with him? – Yeah. | -所以她才跟他在一块儿吗 -是啊 |
[07:55] | Snug as two little bugs. | 像虫子一样黏在一起 |
[07:57] | So what you gonna do now, Sheriff, huh? | 现在打算怎么办 警长 |
[08:00] | – Surrounded by a bunch of liars, thugs, and cowards. – Shut up! | -被一群骗子 暴徒和懦夫包围着 -闭嘴 |
[08:04] | Oh, man, look at this. Pathetic. | 天哪 快瞧瞧 真可悲 |
[08:07] | – All these guns and no bullets in them. – Merle, shut up! | -都揣着没子弹的枪 -莫尔 闭嘴 |
[08:10] | Shut up yourself! Bunch of pussies you roll– | 要闭你自己闭 一群孬种 |
[08:20] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[08:30] | You can take those stiches out yourself in a week or so. | 你可以一周后自己拆线 |
[08:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:36] | Pretty nice having medical training. | 懂医学知识真是好 |
[08:39] | It’ll only get you so far. | 没啥大用处 |
[08:43] | You were bit? | 你被咬了 |
[08:56] | How old is the baby? | 这小宝宝多大了 |
[08:58] | Barely a week. | 只有一周大 |
[09:06] | To be honest, we never thought we’d see another baby. | 老实说 我们没想到还能看到婴儿 |
[09:12] | Beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[09:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:16] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[09:20] | She’s not mine. | 这不是我的孩子 |
[09:22] | Where’s the mother? | 那妈妈在哪里 |
[09:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:31] | Man, you people have been through the mill. | 天啊 你们受的苦真不少 |
[09:37] | Haven’t we all? | 谁不是呢 |
[09:40] | It’s only getting worse out there. | 外面只会更糟糕 |
[09:43] | Dead everywhere. | 到处都是行尸 |
[09:46] | And it’s only making the living | 只会让活人 |
[09:48] | less like the living. | 不像活人 |
[09:51] | You’re the only decent folks we’ve come across. | 你们是我们碰到的唯一好人 |
[09:54] | You’ve been out there all this time? | 你们一直在外面吗 |
[09:56] | I met a Jerry. | 我认识一个叫杰瑞的 |
[09:58] | He’s one of those survivalist nuts. | 他总是杞人忧天 |
[10:00] | Everybody on the block thought he was crazy. | 邻居都以为他疯了 |
[10:02] | Always preparing for the end of the world. | 总是在为世界末日准备 |
[10:03] | – Who knew? – Jerry knew. | -世事难料啊 -杰瑞料到了 |
[10:06] | He had a bunker under his shed in the backyard. | 他在后院的棚屋下建了个地堡 |
[10:09] | Sasha and I stay there until we run out of supplies. | 萨沙和我躲在里面 直到补给用完 |
[10:13] | Allen and Ben were the first two people we ran into | 艾伦和本是我们从 |
[10:16] | when we finally crawled up out of that hole | 杰克逊维尔那个地堡爬出来后 |
[10:18] | around Jacksonville. | 最先碰到的两个人 |
[10:20] | Used to be a bunch of us. | 我们原先人很多 |
[10:22] | 25 at one point. | 曾达到25个人 |
[10:25] | Our camp was overrun six, seven weeks ago. | 我们的营地六七周前失陷了 |
[10:30] | And– and Donna, | 而堂娜 |
[10:34] | she, uh… | 她 |
[10:39] | We’ll see that she has a proper burial. | 我们会给她个体面的葬礼 |
[10:43] | I appreciate you taking care of us. | 非常感谢你照顾我们 |
[10:46] | For a while, we didn’t know who we were dealing with. | 很久以来 我们都不敢相信生人 |
[10:49] | Neither did we. | 我们也是 |
[10:51] | We’ve had a problem with what’s people. | 我们都分不清什么是人了 |
[10:53] | I must be the first brother in history | 我一定是史上第一个 |
[10:55] | to break into prison. | 往监狱里跑的黑人 |
[10:57] | Makes me the first white boy that didn’t want to break out. | 那我就是第一个不想越狱白人 |
[11:09] | Tyreese. | 泰尔西 |
[11:12] | Like I said, we have a much larger group. | 如我所言 我们的队伍还有其他人 |
[11:16] | A close-knit group. | 团结而紧密 |
[11:20] | I wouldn’t get too comfortable here. | 我建议你别过得太舒服 |
[11:25] | We wouldn’t be a problem. | 我们不会惹事的 |
[11:28] | It’s not up to me. | 这不取决于我 |
[11:31] | Then who? | 那取决于谁 |
[11:35] | Please, you can see what kind of people we are. | 拜托 你也看到我们是什么样的人了 |
[11:49] | It won’t work. | 这样没用 |
[11:51] | – It’s gotta. – It’ll stir things up. | -必须这样 -会制造事端的 |
[11:53] | Look, the Governor is | 听着 总督现在可能 |
[11:54] | probably on the way to the prison right now. | 正在赶往监狱 |
[11:56] | Merle knows how he thinks and we could use the muscle. | 莫尔了解他 而且我们需要帮手 |
[11:58] | I’m not having him at the prison. | 他不能跟我们回监狱 |
[11:59] | Do you really want him to sleep with us | 你难道想让他跟我们住在同一区 |
[12:01] | in the same block with Carol and Beth. | 跟卡萝尔和贝丝一起 |
[12:02] | – He ain’t a rapist. – Well, his buddy is. | -他不是强奸犯 -他的同伙是 |
[12:04] | They ain’t buddies no more. Not after last night. | 昨晚之后他们已经不是同伙了 |
[12:06] | There’s no way Merle’s gonna live there | 莫尔跟我们住 |
[12:07] | without putting everyone at each other’s throats. | 大家都不会好过 |
[12:10] | So you’re gonna cut Merle loose | 你想让莫尔留在野外 |
[12:11] | and bring the last samurai home with us? | 带那个武士回去吗 |
[12:12] | She’s not coming back. | 她也不能回去 |
[12:13] | She’s not in a state to be on her own. | 她现在的状况没法独自生存 |
[12:15] | She did bring you guys to us. | 是她带你们来救我们的 |
[12:17] | And ditched us. | 但她半路失踪 |
[12:18] | -At least let my dad stitch her up. – She’s too unpredictable. | -至少让我父亲给她缝针 -她不稳定 |
[12:21] | That’s right. We don’t know who she is. | 说的对 我们还不知道她是谁 |
[12:24] | But Merle, Merle’s blood. | 但莫尔是兄弟 |
[12:26] | No, Merle is your blood. | 不 莫尔是你的兄弟 |
[12:28] | My blood,my family is standing right here, | 我的兄弟姐妹 我的家人此刻正站在这 |
[12:31] | and waiting for us back at the prison. | 还有那些在监狱等着我们回去的人 |
[12:32] | And you’re part of that family. | 而你也是这个家族的一部分 |
[12:36] | But he’s not. He’s not. | 但他不是 他不是 |
[12:41] | Man, y’all don’t know. | 你们别乱说 |
[12:47] | Fine. We’ll fend for ourselves. | 好吧 我们自己照顾自己 |
[12:49] | That’s not what I was saying. | 我说的不是这个意思 |
[12:51] | No him, no me. | 没有他就没有我 |
[12:53] | Daryl, you don’t have to do that. | 达里尔你不必那么做 |
[12:56] | It’s always Merle and I before this. | 反正我和莫尔相依为命惯了 |
[12:58] | – Don’t. – You serious? | -不要这样 -你真想这么做 |
[13:00] | You’re just gonna leave like that? | 你就想这样一走了之 |
[13:02] | You’d do the same thing. | 你们也是这么做的 |
[13:03] | What do you want us to tell Carol? | 我们要向卡萝尔怎么交代 |
[13:05] | She’ll understand. | 她会理解的 |
[13:14] | Say good-bye to your pop for me. | 替我向你父亲告别 |
[13:15] | Daryl, are you serious? Daryl! | 达里尔 你真要走吗 达里尔 |
[13:21] | There’s got to be another way. | 一定有其他办法 |
[13:26] | Don’t ask me to leave him. | 我绝不会丢下他不管 |
[13:28] | I already did that once. | 我已经错过一次 |
[13:35] | We started something last night. | 我们昨晚挑起了事端 |
[13:37] | You realize that, huh? | 你没意识到吗 |
[13:40] | No him, no me. That’s all I can say. | 没他就没我 就这样 |
[13:47] | Take care of yourself. | 你们保重 |
[13:50] | Take care of lil ass-kicker. | 照顾好小拽女 |
[13:53] | Carl. | 还有卡尔 |
[13:57] | He’s one tough kid. | 他是个坚强的孩子 |
[14:05] | Daryl. | 达里尔 |
[14:08] | Come on, bro. | 走吧 哥 |
[14:24] | We patch you up and then you are gone. | 我们给你缝好针后赶紧离开 |
[14:48] | Where’d they say we could bury her? | 他们说在哪里埋她来着 |
[14:50] | Back of the field near the other graves. | 场地后面 挨着其他坟墓 |
[14:55] | Hey. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等下 等一下 |
[14:57] | Losing my grip here. | 调整一下 |
[14:58] | Okay. Come on. | 好吧 |
[15:23] | Golden opportunity. | 绝好时机 |
[15:26] | For what? | 什么时机 |
[15:27] | Little kid and a woman. | 只有一个小孩和女人 |
[15:32] | Ask them for a hand, get a hold of those weapons. | 假意让他们帮忙 趁机夺取武器 |
[15:34] | – What? – We do it quick, | -什么 -动作快点 |
[15:36] | they’ll never know what hit them. | 出其不意 |
[15:37] | – No. Whoa, whoa. – We’re out here to bury Donna. | -不 等等 -我们是来埋葬唐娜的 |
[15:41] | We will, after. | 夺完枪之后再埋 |
[15:43] | – Shut up. – Look at this place. | -别这样 -看看这个地方 |
[15:45] | It’s secure. | 很安全 |
[15:47] | – These are good people. – This will be easy. | -他们是好人 -很简单的 |
[15:50] | A little kid, a woman, | 一个小孩 一个女人 |
[15:51] | a girl and a one-legged old man. | 一个女孩和独腿老人 |
[15:53] | Don’t forget about the convict. | 别忘了还有个囚犯 |
[15:55] | You gonna smash the baby’s head with a rock? | 你难道准备谋杀一个婴儿吗 |
[15:57] | – What is your problem? – How about a little common decency? | -你有什么毛病 -你能不能正派点 |
[16:00] | This isn’t what we do. | 人不能做出这种事 |
[16:03] | You’re living in the past, Ty. | 你还生活在过去 泰 |
[16:05] | So are you. This is survival of the fittest, plain and simple. | 你也是 这是适者生存的时代 很简单 |
[16:09] | And here we live,out there we die. | 在这就能活 出去就会死 |
[16:12] | And I am not waiting around for the rest of their group | 我不会坐等他们团队的其他人回来 |
[16:14] | to roll in here and throw us out on our asses. | 把我们赶出去 |
[16:16] | – Not a chance. – How do you know that’s gonna happen? | -没门 -你怎么肯定他们会赶我们走 |
[16:20] | Got some tools for you. | 给你们拿了些工具 |
[16:29] | It’s much appreciated. | 非常感谢 |
[16:30] | Yeah, we’ll take it from here. | 给我们就好 |
[16:33] | You don’t need no help with the body? | 你们不需要帮忙埋尸体吗 |
[16:36] | No, we will manage. | 不用了 我们能行 |
[16:39] | Let us know if you need anything else. | 如果要帮忙请尽管开口 |
[16:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:19] | Keep in the brakes. | 看一下刹车 |
[17:26] | I got it. | 我来搞定 |
[17:55] | You didn’t kill him. | 你没有杀他 |
[18:01] | That’s not why we went back. | 我们回去不是为了杀他 |
[18:03] | No. That’s right. You went back for Daryl. | 对 你回去是为了救出达里尔 |
[18:07] | And now he’s gone again and the Governor is still alive. | 可现在达里尔走了 总督依然活着 |
[18:10] | Daryl was the priority. | 救出达里尔是头等大事 |
[18:11] | I should have been there with you. | 我应该跟你们一起去的 |
[18:13] | You are in no condition. | 可你受伤了 |
[18:14] | But my girl friend was? | 难道我女友没受伤吗 |
[18:16] | Glenn, this isn’t about us. | 格伦 这不是你我之间的事 |
[18:17] | I should have been there. | 我应该去的 |
[18:19] | Hey, hey, you didn’t come back with us | 你没有和我们一起去 |
[18:21] | because you could barely walk. | 是因为你伤得连站都站不稳 |
[18:22] | – What about her? – What about me? | -那她呢 -我怎么了 |
[18:23] | Do you know what he did to her?! | 你知道他对她做了什么吗 |
[18:25] | Leave it alone! | 别提这事 |
[18:26] | – Do you know? – Let’s go. | -你知道吗 -我们走吧 |
[18:38] | After all that effort, all the risk we took, | 我们费了这么大功夫 冒了这么大的险 |
[18:43] | Daryl just takes off with Merle? | 达里尔就这样离开我们跟着莫尔走了 |
[18:46] | Well, he had his reasons. | 他有他的理由 |
[18:47] | Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, Rick. | 继续自欺欺人吧 瑞克 |
[18:51] | Don’t change the fact that we’re up to our necks in shit. | 改变不了我们惹上大麻烦的事实 |
[18:54] | You want me to turn the car around, beg him to come back? | 你希望我回去找他 求他回来吗 |
[18:56] | Throw down a welcome mat for Merle? | 热烈欢迎莫尔回归吗 |
[18:59] | This is the hand we’ve been dealt! | 我们已经跟他打过交道了 |
[19:02] | Let’s just get this out of here and get back. | 把车弄走赶紧回去吧 |
[19:04] | Get some rest. We can talk out there. | 回去休息一下 有话回去再说 |
[19:08] | No, you guys do all the talking you want. I’m done. | 要谈你们谈 我已经谈够了 |
[19:22] | How many injured? | 多少人受伤 |
[19:24] | Nine. | 九个 |
[19:26] | Stevens has it covered. | 斯蒂文斯在照看他们 |
[19:28] | So where is he? | 他人呢 |
[19:30] | – In his apartment. – And? | -在房间里 -然后呢 |
[19:33] | He wouldn’t open the door. | 他不肯开门 |
[19:34] | Said he was in the middle of something. | 说他很忙 |
[19:37] | Talk on the hell. | 大叫大嚷的 |
[19:50] | Open the gate! | 开门 |
[19:52] | Calm down, people. | 冷静一下 |
[19:54] | – Back away. – It’s not safe here. We want to leave. | -退开 -这里不安全 我们要离开 |
[19:57] | – There’s biters out here, lady. – Let us out. | -外面可都是行尸 -让我们走 |
[19:59] | Get back! | 退后 |
[20:03] | I told you to get back. | 我说过让你退后 |
[20:06] | Nobody leaves. | 没有人可以离开 |
[20:07] | Hey, Martinez, we got biters. | 马丁内斯 有行尸过来了 |
[20:09] | All right, take them out. | 干掉它们 |
[20:17] | Everybody calm down. | 大家都冷静下来 |
[20:18] | We can’t stay here anymore. | 我们不能再待在这里了 |
[20:19] | This place is crazy. | 这里太疯狂了 |
[20:20] | Please, let us go. | 拜托 让我们走吧 |
[20:21] | Karen, you don’t want to go out there. It’s too dangerous. | 凯伦 外面太危险 你不能出去 |
[20:23] | – Yeah, well, we’ll take our chances. – Please! | -我们宁愿冒一下险 -拜托 |
[20:29] | Hey, knock off the horn. | 别鸣喇叭 |
[20:32] | – Knock off that horn. – Matina. | -别鸣喇叭 -马丁那 |
[20:34] | – Get out of the car. – Put the gun down. | -下车 -放下枪 |
[20:37] | – Get out of the car. – Hey. Hey. Hey. | -出来 -别 |
[20:39] | Don’t hurt him. Don’t hurt him. | 不许动手 |
[20:41] | Hey, I don’t take orders from you. | 我可不听你指挥 |
[20:42] | These people are scared. Shoving a gun in their face won’t help. | 这些人吓坏了 用枪指着他们只会让他们更慌 |
[20:46] | Where is the Governor? | 总督在哪 |
[20:47] | There’s a riot out here. Come on. | 这里发生暴乱了 |
[20:49] | You’re making things worse. | 你这是添乱 |
[20:51] | I am? | 是吗 |
[20:54] | -What the hell? – Move! | -怎么回事 -走 |
[21:03] | Get back, get back. | 退开 退开 |
[21:29] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:31] | Help him. | 救救他 |
[21:33] | Somebody, please? | 拜托 救救他 |
[21:38] | Help. | 救命 |
[21:44] | Do something. | 救救他 |
[22:19] | It’s so quiet. | 真安静 |
[22:24] | It’s easy to forget how loud the world used to be. | 都快忘了这个世界以前有多么吵 |
[22:29] | I used to complain about it all the time. | 我以前经常抱怨这个世界太吵了 |
[22:33] | Traffic, construction, | 车流 工地 |
[22:35] | car alarms, noise pollution. | 汽车报警器 噪音污染 |
[22:43] | What I wouldn’t give for the sweet sound of a jumbo jet. | 现在要是能听到喷气式客机的声音该多好 |
[22:49] | It’d be even sweeter if we were all on it. | 要是我们都能上飞机就更好了 |
[23:01] | Your mom was proud of you. | 你妈妈很为你骄傲 |
[23:07] | For what? Being mean to her? | 骄傲什么 对她恶声恶气的吗 |
[23:10] | No, you can’t think about that. | 你不能这么想 |
[23:14] | It’s all I think about. | 我脑子里想的全是这个 |
[23:19] | Please be them. | 但愿是他们 |
[23:25] | It’s them. Hurry. | 是他们 快 |
[23:38] | – Drive ’em up. I’ll meet you there. – Okay. | -开上去 我们上面见 -好 |
[23:40] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[23:47] | – Where’s Hershel? – He’s in the cell block. | -赫谢尔在哪儿 -他在牢房里 |
[23:49] | Where’s Daryl? | 达里尔在哪儿 |
[23:52] | It’s all right. He’s alive. | 没事 他还活着 |
[23:56] | We ran into his brother. | 我们碰到了他哥哥 |
[24:00] | They went off. | 他们离开了 |
[24:05] | He left? | 他离开了 |
[24:12] | Daryl left? | 达里尔离开了 |
[24:15] | He’s gone? | 他走了吗 |
[24:19] | Is he coming back? | 他还回来吗 |
[24:30] | Gone? | 走了吗 |
[24:33] | And Oscar? | 奥斯卡呢 |
[24:37] | No. | 死了 |
[25:10] | What the hell was that? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[25:12] | You put a round in a man’s head in front of all those people | 你在众目睽睽之下朝那人脑袋开了一枪 |
[25:14] | and just take off? | 然后就这么离开了 |
[25:16] | – You have to talk to them. – Why? | -你得和大伙谈谈 -为什么 |
[25:19] | They’re panicking. They were ready to charge through those gates. | 他们惊慌失措 准备夺门而逃 |
[25:23] | So let ’em. | 让他们去吧 |
[25:25] | Those people won’t last a day. | 那些人活不到明天 |
[25:27] | Those people have had it easy. | 他们以前过得很好 |
[25:29] | Barbecues and picnics. That ends now. | 又是烧烤又是野餐 都到此为止了 |
[25:32] | Don’t blame them for the mess that you created. | 这是你惹下的乱子 别怪他们 |
[25:34] | They’re scared. | 大家很害怕 |
[25:36] | Well, I’m through holding their hands. | 我不再保护他们了 |
[25:38] | We’re at war. | 我们正处于战争中 |
[25:40] | You should have seen that. | 你该看得出 |
[25:43] | So why was Daryl here? | 那为什么达里尔在这儿 |
[25:46] | Was he part of the assault? | 他参与恐怖袭击了吗 |
[25:49] | Why? Why would he do that? | 为什么 他为什么会那样做 |
[25:51] | He came for his friends. | 他为他的朋友们而来 |
[25:53] | Other people you know. | 那些人你也认识 |
[25:55] | Glenn and Maggie. | 格伦和玛姬 |
[25:57] | Merle scooped them up on the run. | 莫尔发现他们在逃亡 |
[25:59] | Was holding them to find out where his brother was. | 就把他们带回来问他弟弟的下落 |
[26:05] | My– my friends are still alive and we’re shooting at each other? | 我的朋友们还活着 而且我们还互相开枪 |
[26:08] | You’re trying to execute them? | 你想处决他们 |
[26:10] | Your friends killed six good people. | 你的朋友们杀了六个好人 |
[26:13] | Crowley, Tim, Gargulio, | 克罗利 提姆 加尔朱洛 |
[26:14] | Eisenberg, Bob Adams. | 艾森伯格 鲍勃·亚当斯 |
[26:17] | Haley. | 海莉 |
[26:20] | That man out there, Richard Faster – he makes seven. | 外面的那人 理查德·法斯特 是第七个 |
[26:23] | So that’s what your friends did. | 这就是你朋友们的所作所为 |
[26:26] | Why didn’t you tell me they were here? | 你为什么不告诉我他们在这儿 |
[26:29] | You kept that from me while we were… | 你瞒着我 而我们却在… |
[26:35] | You’re just a visitor here. | 你在这里只是个访客 |
[26:38] | Just passing through. | 路过而已 |
[26:40] | So why should I tell you? | 我为什么要告诉你 |
[26:47] | Don’t do that. | 不要这样 |
[26:49] | Don’t drive me out. Not now. | 不要赶走我 现在不行 |
[26:53] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[26:55] | The whole town is out on the street. | 整个镇上的人都出来了 |
[26:57] | It could get ugly again. | 情况可能再次变糟 |
[27:12] | Take your sister inside. | 带你姐姐进去 |
[27:28] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[27:34] | You came through, like always. | 你平安归来了 和以往一样 |
[27:39] | Sounds like we have a new problem on our hands. | 我们手头上好像又有新问题了 |
[27:42] | – Yeah. – You get a good look at him? | -是啊 -你看清楚他的样子了吗 |
[27:47] | He had Daryl and Merle pitted against each other. | 他让达里尔和莫尔自相残杀 |
[27:51] | A crowd cheering for them to fight to the death. | 一群人欢呼着 让他们生死决斗 |
[27:56] | What kind of a sick mind does that? | 什么样的变态会这么做 |
[27:58] | A kind this world creates. | 林子大了什么鸟都有 |
[28:04] | What’s wrong? The baby? | 怎么了 婴儿不好吗 |
[28:07] | No, the baby, she’s healthy. | 不 婴儿很健康 |
[28:09] | Eats like a horse, sleeps like a rock. | 吃得香 睡得甜 |
[28:13] | So what is it? | 那是怎么回事 |
[28:49] | Not exactly a chatterbox, is he? | 他不怎么健谈 是吧 |
[28:52] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[28:53] | When it’s ready, let me do the talk. | 等时机成熟 让我来谈 |
[29:06] | She kind of has Lori’s eyes. | 她的眼睛有点像洛莉 |
[29:08] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[29:50] | Everyone, if I could– | 各位 请 |
[29:51] | if I could have your attention. | 请听我说 |
[29:53] | – Everyone. – All right, everybody shut up! | -各位 -好了 大家不要说话 |
[29:57] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[29:59] | The biters on the perimeter have been dispatched. | 防线周围的行尸都被消灭了 |
[30:02] | – The fences have been repaired. – For now. | -围墙也修好了 -暂时而已 |
[30:04] | Where’s the Governor? | 总督在哪 |
[30:07] | His– his condition is… | 他的状态 |
[30:10] | unsteady. | 不太稳定 |
[30:11] | The wound he suffered– | 他的伤口 |
[30:12] | – Our friends were killed, man. – He shot Richard. | -我们的朋友被杀了 -他对理查德开枪 |
[30:15] | I mean, we’ve all suffered. We want answers. | 我们都遭罪了 我们想要说法 |
[30:22] | You’re right, Karen. You’re right. | 你说得对 卡伦 你说得对 |
[30:25] | Every one of us has suffered. | 我们都经历了痛苦 |
[30:28] | We don’t even have funerals anymore because | 死的人太多了我们都来不及 |
[30:31] | the death never stops. | 举行葬礼 |
[30:36] | We’ll never gonna be the same. | 我们不会是从前的我们了 |
[30:39] | Ever. | 永远不会了 |
[30:42] | So what do we do? | 那我们要怎么做 |
[30:45] | We dig deep and we find the strength to carry on. | 我们要努力 找到继续前行的力量 |
[30:50] | We work together, and we rebuild. | 团结一致 重建家园 |
[30:53] | Not just the fences, | 不仅仅重建围墙 |
[30:56] | the gates, the community, | 大门和社区 |
[30:59] | but ourselves. | 也要重建我们自己 |
[31:01] | Our hearts, our minds. | 我们的心 我们的思想 |
[31:03] | And years from now, when they write about this plague | 很多年以后 当人们 |
[31:06] | in the history books, | 编写这次瘟疫的历史时 |
[31:07] | they will write about Woodbury. | 他们会写到世外桃源小镇 |
[31:11] | We persevered. | 我们坚持过来了 |
[31:18] | – Yeah, they will. – Woodbury. | -是的 他们会的 -世外桃源小镇 |
[31:38] | You’ve got a knack for that. | 你掌握了技巧呢 |
[31:42] | Just trying to do my part. | 只是做好份内事 |
[31:45] | Sophia used to wake the neighbors. | 索菲亚曾经像闹钟一样凌晨三点 |
[31:48] | 3 a.m.like clockwork. | 准时吵醒邻居 |
[31:52] | Ed stayed at a friend’s most nights till she calmed down. | 在她安静下来前 爱德都得睡在朋友家 |
[32:00] | Al always wanted a child | 我一直想要个孩子 |
[32:07] | She wouldn’t have made it if Daryl hadn’t been here. | 如果没有达里尔她活不下来 |
[32:10] | He couldn’t stand to lose anyone else. | 他无法承受再失去别人 |
[32:13] | Sounds like him. | 听起来像他 |
[32:17] | I don’t see why he had to leave. | 我不明白他为什么非要走 |
[32:19] | Merle sounds like a jerk. | 莫尔听起来像个混蛋 |
[32:23] | Men like Merle get into your head, | 莫尔那样的人能给你洗脑 |
[32:27] | makes you feel like you deserve the abuse. | 让你觉得被虐待罪有应得 |
[32:31] | Even for Daryl? | 对达里尔也是吗 |
[32:37] | I’m hardly the woman I was a year ago, | 我和一年前判若两人 |
[32:39] | but if Ed walked through that door right now | 如果爱德现在活着从那扇门走进来 |
[32:41] | Breathing and told me to go with him. | 让我跟他走 |
[32:42] | I’d like to think I’d tell him to go to hell. | 我希望我会告诉他去死 |
[32:48] | You would. | 你会的 |
[32:52] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[32:57] | We’re weak without him. | 没有他我们很弱 |
[33:00] | We’ll get through this, too. | 我们也会挺过来的 |
[33:03] | Tyreese and his friends seem capable. | 泰尔西和他的朋友看起来很厉害 |
[33:08] | I’m pissed at him for leaving. | 他走了我很生气 |
[33:09] | Don’t be. | 别这样 |
[33:12] | Daryl has his code. | 达里尔有他自己的原则 |
[33:16] | This world needs men like that. | 这个世界需要那样的男人 |
[33:24] | Oh. Hello. | 乖 |
[33:31] | – There. – She fits perfect. | -好了 -装她正好 |
[33:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:34] | Wait. You cozy in there? | 躺得舒服吗 |
[33:45] | You got worked over good. | 被揍得这么狠 |
[33:49] | Surprised no bones were broken. | 骨头没断很令我惊讶 |
[33:52] | Coutsey of Daryl’s brother. | 达里尔哥哥干的好事 |
[34:12] | You two all right? | 你俩还好吗 |
[34:20] | Thanks for looking out for her. | 谢谢你保护她 |
[34:23] | If anything… | 如果 |
[34:28] | I’ll go check on her. You need something else? | 我去看看她 你还要点什么吗 |
[34:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:42] | Same thing goes for you. | 你也是一样 |
[34:46] | If anything worse than this happen to you. | 如果你有什么不测的话 |
[34:52] | You’re like my own son, Glenn. | 你像我的亲儿子一样 格伦 |
[35:09] | You got something needs looking at? | 需要我给你看看吗 |
[35:14] | Is Glenn alright? | 格伦没事吧 |
[35:19] | Go see. | 自己去看吧 |
[35:39] | You two seem to be holding something back. | 你们两个好像有事瞒着我 |
[35:45] | You want to tell me what happened? | 想告诉我发生什么了吗 |
[35:55] | I rest easy knowing you can handle youself. | 你能自立我很欣慰 |
[36:00] | You’ve got your mother’s spirit. | 你继承了你母亲的精神 |
[36:04] | And her stubbornness. | 还有她的固执 |
[36:12] | You hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[36:15] | No. | 没有 |
[36:26] | Don’t disappear on me. | 别再离开我了 |
[36:55] | She’s out like a light. | 她昏睡不醒 |
[36:58] | Must be days since she slept. | 一定几天没睡了 |
[37:04] | You look pretty shot yourself. | 你看上去也很疲惫 |
[37:06] | How long before she can travel? | 要多久她才能上路 |
[37:08] | Keep an eye on her. | 照顾好她 |
[37:09] | Pretty sure she has a concussion. | 可以肯定她得了脑震荡 |
[37:13] | Couple of days if she’s up. | 就是醒了也得几天时间恢复 |
[37:25] | Whenever Tomas went off, | 托马斯发飙时 |
[37:28] | Oscar always stood up for me, you know? | 奥斯卡总帮着我 |
[37:33] | He was my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[37:35] | He went out fighting. | 他是去战斗的 |
[37:39] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[37:42] | You think the Governor will retaliate? | 你认为总督会报复吗 |
[37:44] | – Yes. – Let him try. | -是的 -让他尽管放马来 |
[37:47] | Sounds like he’s got a whole town. | 听说他领导一个镇的人 |
[37:48] | We’re outnumbered and outgunned. | 我们人少枪少 |
[37:51] | could use some reinforcements. | 也许我们可以找人支援 |
[38:21] | I’m Tyreese. | 我叫泰尔西 |
[38:26] | Sasha, Allen, Ben. | 萨沙 艾伦 本 |
[38:33] | How’d you get in? | 你们怎么进来的 |
[38:34] | Fire damage to the administrative part of the prison. | 监狱管理区着过火 |
[38:37] | Wall’s down. | 墙塌了 |
[38:39] | That side’s completely overrun with walkers. | 那边全都是行尸 |
[38:41] | How’d you get this far? | 你们怎么活到现在的 |
[38:43] | We didn’t. We lost our friend Donna. | 不全活着 我们失去了堂娜 |
[38:46] | They were lost in the gyms. | 他们在健身馆迷了路 |
[38:48] | You brought them here? | 是你把他们带来的吗 |
[38:50] | He had no choice. | 他别无选择 |
[38:56] | I’m sorry about your friend. | 你们朋友的事我很抱歉 |
[38:58] | We know what that’s like. | 我们都感同身受 |
[39:00] | Hershel said you could use some extra hands. | 赫谢尔说你们需要援兵 |
[39:02] | We’re no stranger to hard work. | 对付僵尸我们也不陌生 |
[39:04] | We’ll go out and get our own food, stay out of your hair. | 我们会自己出去找食物 不麻烦你们 |
[39:08] | You got a problem with another group, | 如果有人跟你们过不去 |
[39:09] | we’ll help with that, too. | 我们也会帮忙 |
[39:11] | Anything to contribute. | 不遗余力 |
[39:18] | No. | 不行 |
[39:20] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[39:22] | It’s like “10 Little Indians” Out there. | 外面就像《十个小印第安人》 |
[39:25] | It’s just us now. | 只是主人公换成了我们 |
[39:30] | No. | 不行 |
[39:31] | Let’s talk about this. | 我们好好谈谈吧 |
[39:33] | We can’t just keep… | 我们不能眼看着… |
[39:34] | We’ve been through this. | 我们经历过 |
[39:36] | With Tomas, Andrew. Look what happened. | 托马斯和安德鲁的加入 结果怎样 |
[39:40] | Axel and Oscar weren’t like them. | 阿克塞尔和奥斯卡和他们不同 |
[39:42] | And where’s Oscar now? | 奥斯卡现在人呢 |
[39:52] | I can’t be responsible. | 我担不起这个责任 |
[39:55] | You turned us out, | 你把我们赶走 |
[39:56] | you are responsible. | 责任就得你承担 |
[39:59] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[40:05] | You’ve done so much for us. | 你为我们做了很多 |
[40:07] | I appreciate that. We all do. | 我很感激 我们都很感激 |
[40:10] | We owe you our lives. | 我们的命都是你给的 |
[40:13] | We’ve done everything you asked without question. | 你说什么我们做什么 |
[40:18] | And I’m telling you you’re wrong on this. | 但你现在做的是错的 |
[40:22] | You got to start giving people a chance. | 你得开始学会给他人生存机会 |
[40:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:09] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[41:12] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[41:14] | No. | 不 |
[41:16] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[41:26] | Why are you here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[41:28] | – What do you want from me? – Dad? | -你想让我做什么 -爸爸 |
[41:31] | Why are you… no. | 你为什么… 不 |
[41:40] | I can’t help you. Get out! | 我帮不了你 走开 |
[41:43] | Get– get out! | 走开 |
[41:46] | It’s all good. | 没事儿 |
[41:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[41:50] | Hey, easy, Rick. There’s no need to… | 没事儿的 瑞克 你不需要… |
[41:51] | You don’t belong here! Get out! Please! | 你已经不属于这里了 求求你 走开 |
[41:54] | Relax, brother. Relax. | 冷静点 老兄 冷静 |
[41:55] | Get out! Get out! | 走开 走开 |
[41:56] | We’ll leave. We’re going. | 我们走 我们这就走 |
[41:58] | Okay? Ain’t nobody got to get shot here. | 行吗 没必要动枪 |
[42:00] | We are going. | 我们现在就走 |
[42:02] | – Okay, we’re going. – Just go! Go! Go! | -好了 我们走了 -快走 快走 |