| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [05:05] | May I? | 能进来吗 | 
| [05:19] | That was, uh… | 你的那… | 
| [05:22] | that was quite a speech you gave. | 那段发言 简直太棒了 | 
| [05:26] | Exactly what these people needed to hear. | 危难关头 群众正需要听到这些 | 
| [05:33] | What about the prison? | 那监狱那边呢 | 
| [05:35] | As long as they leave us alone, we have no problem. | 只要他们不进攻 就相安无事 | 
| [05:39] | – So no retaliation? – No. | -你不会报复吧 -不会 | 
| [05:42] | What would that get us? | 报复又有何用 | 
| [05:44] | I need to go see them. | 我要去看他们 | 
| [05:49] | I thought this place could be something else, you know? | 我希望能改变这地方 | 
| [05:52] | Something better. | 使它变得更好 | 
| [05:56] | I wasn’t up to the challenge and I screwed it up. | 但我不够格 全搞砸了 | 
| [06:03] | I’ve done some terrible things. | 错得太离谱 | 
| [06:06] | I’m not fit to lead these people. | 我不是当领导的料 | 
| [06:10] | But you are. | 但你是 | 
| [06:14] | They don’t need to be terrorized. | 群众不该被恐吓 | 
| [06:16] | Certainly not by their own leader. | 尤其不该被自己的领导吓到 | 
| [06:17] | So you’re abdicating? | 这么说 你是要让位吗 | 
| [06:22] | You know, I really believed | 我真以为 | 
| [06:23] | if I kept her alive long enough, | 只要保她一条命 | 
| [06:25] | Milton would find a– | 米尔顿就会找到… | 
| [06:32] | I just need time… | 我需要点时间… | 
| [06:39] | to get myself together. | 来重整旗鼓 | 
| [06:43] | So you want me to fill in for you? | 你是想让我代替你 | 
| [06:45] | Who else can? Milton? Martinez? | 除了你还有谁 米尔顿 马丁内斯吗 | 
| [06:54] | If you choose your friends in the prison, I’d understand. | 如果你要选择站在监狱那边 我可以理解 | 
| [06:57] | But these people need you. | 但大伙儿需要你 | 
| [07:03] | I– | 我… | 
| [07:05] | We need you. | 我们需要你 | 
| [07:22] | There ain’t nothing out here but mosquitoes and ants. | 这鬼地方除了蚊子和蚂蚁就没别的了 | 
| [07:26] | Patience, little brother. | 耐心点 老弟 | 
| [07:28] | Sooner or later, | 我们迟早 | 
| [07:29] | a squirrel is bound to scurry across your path. | 会逮着松鼠 | 
| [07:32] | Even so, that ain’t much food. | 耗不起啊 食物不够 | 
| [07:35] | More than nothing. | 总比没有好 | 
| [07:39] | I’d have better luck going through one of them houses | 还不如去岔道边 | 
| [07:40] | we passed back on the turnoff. | 那几个屋子找找 | 
| [07:42] | Is that what your new friends taught you? Hmm? | 你的新朋友教你的吗 | 
| [07:46] | How to loot for booty? | 如何掠夺 | 
| [07:50] | We’ve been at it for hours. | 我们在这耗了好几个小时了 | 
| [07:52] | Why don’t we find a stream, try to look for some fish? | 还不如找条小溪逮几条鱼呢 | 
| [07:56] | I think you’re just trying to lead me back to the road, man. | 我觉得你是想把我带回路上去 老兄 | 
| [07:59] | – Get me over to that prison. – They got shelter. | -带我去监狱 -那有住的地方 | 
| [08:02] | Food. A pot to piss in. | 有吃的 还有尿壶可以用 | 
| [08:05] | Might not be a bad idea. | 也许不是个坏主意 | 
| [08:08] | For you, maybe. | 对你来说 也许是吧 | 
| [08:09] | Ain’t gonna be no damn party for me. | 对我来说 可不是什么好去处 | 
| [08:14] | Everyone will get used to each other. | 大家都会相互习惯的 | 
| [08:19] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死定了 | 
| [08:21] | Makes no difference. | 去那也没什么区别 | 
| [08:23] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能这么肯定 | 
| [08:27] | Right about now he’s probably hosting a housewarming party | 现在总督没准正开乔迁派对呢 | 
| [08:31] | where’s he gonna bury what’s left of your pals. | 而你那伙人的尸体已被他埋在脚下 | 
| [08:37] | Let’s hook some fish. | 我们去钓点鱼吧 | 
| [08:39] | Come on. | 快来 | 
| [08:47] | Right. | 好了 | 
| [08:51] | Now you said you found Tyreese’s group here? | 你说你是在这里发现泰尔西他们的吗 | 
| [08:54] | – Yeah. – We secured this. | -对 -我们加固过这里 | 
| [08:57] | He thought he came through here. | 他说他们是从这里进来的 | 
| [09:02] | Means there’s another breach. | 也就是说还有其他缺口 | 
| [09:05] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [09:07] | The whole front of the prison is unsecure. | 监狱整个正面都不安全 | 
| [09:09] | If walkers just strolled in, | 如果行尸进来 | 
| [09:10] | then it’s gonna be cake for a group of armed men. | 我们就成了那群全副武装的人的盘中餐了 | 
| [09:12] | Why are we even so sure he’s going to attack? | 怎么能肯定他一定会来攻击我们呢 | 
| [09:15] | Maybe you scared him off. | 也许你把他吓跑了呢 | 
| [09:18] | He had fish tanks full of heads. | 他有一面墙的鱼缸 都装满了脑袋 | 
| [09:20] | Walkers and humans. Trophies. | 有行尸的也有人的 当做自己的战利品 | 
| [09:24] | He’s coming. | 他肯定会来的 | 
| [09:26] | – We should hit him now. – What? | -我们应该现在就去杀他 -什么 | 
| [09:28] | He won’t be expecting it. | 他不会预料到的 | 
| [09:29] | We’ll sneak back in and put a bullet in his head. | 我们偷偷溜回去 给他来一枪 | 
| [09:32] | We’re not assassins. | 我们不是刺客 | 
| [09:34] | You know where his apartment is. | 你知道他公寓的位置 | 
| [09:36] | You and I could end this tonight. | 咱们俩今晚就能了结了这事 | 
| [09:39] | I’ll do it myself. | 我自己动手 | 
| [09:46] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [09:47] | He didn’t know you were coming last time | 上次他没有防备 | 
| [09:51] | and look what happened. | 看看发生了什么 | 
| [09:53] | You were almost killed. | 你差点没命了 | 
| [09:55] | Daryl was captured. | 达里尔被抓住了 | 
| [09:57] | And you and Maggie were almost executed. | 你和玛姬差点被处决 | 
| [10:01] | You can’t stop me. | 你阻止不了我 | 
| [10:03] | Rick would never allow this. | 瑞克绝对不会允许的 | 
| [10:05] | You really think he’s in any position to make that choice? | 你觉得他有权做这个决定吗 | 
| [10:07] | Think this through clearly. T-Dog lost his life here. | 你好好想想 T仔在这没了命 | 
| [10:10] | Lori, too. The men that were here. | 洛莉也是 还有原来监狱那帮人 | 
| [10:13] | It isn’t worth any more killing. | 不应该再有更多杀戮了 | 
| [10:15] | What are we waiting for? If he’s really on his way, | 我们还在等什么 如果他真的要来了 | 
| [10:17] | we should be out of here by now. | 我们现在就应该离开这 | 
| [10:19] | – And go where? – We lived on the road all winter. | -然后去哪 -我们整个冬天都住在路上 | 
| [10:22] | Back when you had two legs | 但那时候你双腿健全 | 
| [10:23] | and we didn’t have a baby crying for walkers every four hours. | 也没有婴儿哭喊吸引行尸 | 
| [10:26] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能待着不走 | 
| [10:28] | We can’t run. | 我们不能跑 | 
| [10:42] | All right. We’ll stay put. | 好吧 我们原地不动 | 
| [10:46] | We’re gonna defend this place. | 我们要守住这个地方 | 
| [10:48] | We’re making a stand. | 我们要抵抗到底 | 
| [10:52] | Carl, you and I will go down to the tombs. | 卡尔 咱们俩沿着监狱走一遍 | 
| [10:54] | We need to figure out where the breach is. | 找到缺口在哪里 | 
| [10:56] | – You got it. – You’ll need some help. | -收到 -你需要帮忙吗 | 
| [10:57] | No, in case anything happens, I need you out here. | 不 万一出现意外 我需要你留在这里 | 
| [11:05] | Who’s on watch? | 谁在把风 | 
| [11:09] | Damn it. | 见鬼 | 
| [11:45] | Alpha waves. | 阿尔法波 | 
| [11:47] | I was trying to induce a meditative state. | 我试着引发冥想状态 | 
| [11:50] | I’ve been having trouble– | 我最近心神不宁 | 
| [11:51] | your battery, it’s over here. | 你的电池 在这里 | 
| [12:00] | Yeah, you’re holding. Look at this jackpot. | 没错 你撑着 看看这意外的成功 | 
| [12:03] | You’ve been invaluable. | 你的地位无可替代 | 
| [12:10] | Do you intend to stay? | 你打算留下吗 | 
| [12:15] | Leaving’s never crossed my mind. | 我压根就没想过要离开 | 
| [12:20] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [12:21] | ‘Cause I count on you. And not just for your– | 我就指望着你了 不仅仅为了你的 | 
| [12:25] | your expertise. | 你的专业知识 | 
| [12:27] | But I consider you a friend. | 我把你当朋友 | 
| [12:30] | I– thank you. | 我 谢谢你 | 
| [12:32] | I feel– | 我把你 | 
| [12:35] | me, too. | 也当朋友 | 
| [12:37] | I counted on Merle as well. | 我也曾指望莫尔 | 
| [12:43] | Martinez, he’s a good soldier. | 马丁内斯 他是一名优秀的士兵 | 
| [12:47] | He’d take a bullet if I needed him to. | 如果我需要他帮我挡枪子 他会照办 | 
| [12:53] | Would you? | 你会这样做吗 | 
| [12:56] | I would. | 我也会 | 
| [12:58] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [13:02] | And Andrea? | 安德莉亚呢 | 
| [13:05] | I’m not sure where her loyalties lie. | 我搞不清楚她到底是忠于哪边的 | 
| [13:08] | I can see how her previous affiliation with Merle, | 我能理解 以她和莫尔的渊源 | 
| [13:11] | no matter how contentious it was, | 不管他们关系好坏 | 
| [13:14] | could cause doubt. | 总会令人产生怀疑 | 
| [13:17] | You keep tabs on her for me. | 你帮我密切关注她 | 
| [13:22] | Of course. | 没问题 | 
| [13:38] | Where’s Martinez? | 马丁内斯在哪里 | 
| [13:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [13:42] | Did you see him leave? | 你看到他离开了吗 | 
| [13:44] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [13:45] | Who was he with? | 他跟谁在一起 | 
| [13:48] | Karen, it’s okay. You can tell me. | 凯伦 没关系的 你可以告诉我 | 
| [13:50] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 | 
| [13:58] | Milton. | 米尔顿 | 
| [14:00] | Milton, stop! | 米尔顿 等等 | 
| [14:06] | You startled me. | 你吓到我了 | 
| [14:08] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 | 
| [14:09] | Where’s who? | 你问谁啊 | 
| [14:11] | The Governor. | 总督 | 
| [14:12] | He’s out on a run? | 他貌似出去了 | 
| [14:16] | Is that an answer or a question? | 你这是肯定句还是疑问句 | 
| [14:17] | I’m not sure… where he is. | 我不太确定他到底身在何方 | 
| [14:20] | I mean, not whether it was a question or an answer. | 不是在和你模棱两可 | 
| [14:22] | – It was an answer. – A run meaning what specifically? | -我是在回答你 -他究竟去干什么了 | 
| [14:26] | Supplies would be a safe bet. | 很有可能是去搜集物资 | 
| [14:28] | We were wiped out. | 我们损失惨重 | 
| [14:30] | Milton, I want you to give me a specic answer | 米尔顿 我的问题很清楚 | 
| [14:32] | to a specific question. | 也请你回答得清楚些 | 
| [14:34] | Where’s the Governor? | 总督在哪儿 | 
| [14:36] | On a run? | 貌似出去了 | 
| [14:40] | You know, I bet he’ll be back soon. | 我敢肯定他很快会回来的 | 
| [14:43] | I’m sure he’s okay, if that’s what you’re worried about. | 他没事的 如果你是在担心他的话 | 
| [14:48] | The tombs outside the boiler room are overrun again. | 锅炉房外的墓地又被行尸占领了 | 
| [14:50] | That whole section had been cleared. | 我们已经清理过那里了啊 | 
| [14:52] | It’s a steady stream of walkers. | 有行尸源源不断的进入 | 
| [14:54] | We’re wasting time. | 我们在浪费时间 | 
| [14:56] | The Governor is supposedly on the way | 总督应该已经出发了 | 
| [14:58] | and we’re stuck in here with walkers. | 而我们还在对付行尸 | 
| [15:00] | Trapped between a rock and a hard place. | 进退维谷啊 | 
| [15:02] | For the last time, running is not an option. | 我最后说一次 我们不能逃跑 | 
| [15:05] | Glenn, if the tombs have filled up again, | 格伦 如果墓地又满是行尸 | 
| [15:06] | it may just be a matter of time before they push in here. | 它们迟早又会涌进来的 | 
| [15:09] | Or until some fence gives way. | 围栏支撑不住它们就会进来 | 
| [15:10] | What if one of them herds is passing through? | 万一尸群穿过这里呢 | 
| [15:13] | Or settled? | 或者干脆住下了 | 
| [15:14] | Can’t handle that with just the few of us. | 就凭我们几个可对付不了啊 | 
| [15:17] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [15:19] | All right, we need– | 好吧 我们得 | 
| [15:20] | we just need to scout the far side of the prison. | 我们得去看看监狱的另一边 | 
| [15:22] | – Find out what’s going on. – You’re going out there? | -查明情况 -你要去吗 | 
| [15:25] | – Take a car and make it quick. – I’ll drive. | -开车 快去快回 -我开车 | 
| [15:27] | No, you stay here. Help with the fortifications. | 不 你留下来 帮忙设防 | 
| [15:30] | I’ll take Maggie. | 我带玛姬去 | 
| [15:32] | You sure she’s up to that? | 你确定她愿意吗 | 
| [15:56] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 | 
| [16:05] | We need to find out how the walkers are getting into the tombs. | 我们得查明行尸是怎么进入墓地的 | 
| [16:15] | Are we gonna talk about this? | 我们要谈谈心吗 | 
| [16:21] | Maggie, you need to talk about it. | 玛姬 你必须谈谈这件事 | 
| [16:23] | I do? Or you do? | 我吗 还是你啊 | 
| [16:28] | – What does that mean? – What do you want me to say? | -你什么意思 -你想让我说什么 | 
| [16:31] | You want me to say he made me get naked | 你想让我说 他扒光了我 | 
| [16:32] | and stand in front of him? | 然后让我站在他面前吗 | 
| [16:36] | He came up behind me. | 他走到我背后 | 
| [16:40] | Pushed himself against me. | 身体贴上来 | 
| [16:44] | Put his hands all over me. | 摸遍了我全身 | 
| [16:47] | He slammed my head down and bent me over a table. | 他按下我的头 把我推到桌上 | 
| [16:53] | Did he… | 他有没有 | 
| [16:56] | Rape me? | 强奸我吗 | 
| [17:01] | No. | 没有 | 
| [17:05] | No. | 没有 | 
| [17:09] | Do you feel better? | 你感觉好点儿了吗 | 
| [17:12] | – I’m not trying to– – I had a choice. | -我不是在… -我有选择 | 
| [17:15] | Either I take off my shirt or he would take off your hand. | 要么我脱掉衣服 要么他把你手剁掉 | 
| [17:19] | I just listened to Merle beating the shit out of you | 我听着莫尔在隔壁房间 | 
| [17:21] | in the other room. | 把你打得半死 | 
| [17:25] | What could I do? | 我还能怎么做 | 
| [17:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [17:36] | Go away. | 你滚 | 
| [17:39] | You got your answer. | 你知道答案了 | 
| [17:40] | Now go away. | 快滚 | 
| [18:01] | So we’ll reinforce this with some metal from the yard. | 我们用院子里的铁板加固栅栏 | 
| [18:05] | If anything happens, | 如果有情况 | 
| [18:08] | we’ll just duck. | 我们就躲起来 | 
| [18:11] | I hope nothing happens. | 我希望一切平安 | 
| [18:13] | Guns scare the bejesus out of me. | 我怕死枪了 | 
| [18:17] | I robbed a gas station with a toy gun. | 我当年是用玩具枪抢劫的加油站 | 
| [18:20] | Never even took it out of my pocket. | 甚至没从兜里拿出来 | 
| [18:23] | You said Oscar was the thief. | 你不是说奥斯卡才是小偷吗 | 
| [18:26] | That you were in here for pharmaceuticals. | 你进监狱是因为药物问题 | 
| [18:28] | Well, I didn’t want y’all to think I was a violent man. | 我不想让你们觉得我是个暴徒 | 
| [18:32] | If you follow me. | 懂吧 | 
| [18:35] | So what are you saying? | 那你是什么意思呢 | 
| [18:36] | You’re in here for a toy gun? | 你进监狱是因为一把玩具枪吗 | 
| [18:39] | No, listen to this. | 不 听好 | 
| [18:41] | The next day the cops found me at my brother’s house. | 第二天警察在我哥家里找到我 | 
| [18:44] | Still had the water pistol in my pocket. | 我兜里还揣着那把水枪 | 
| [18:48] | I swore up and down that… | 我对他们发誓 | 
| [18:49] | that was the only weapon I had, | 说那是我拥有的唯一一把枪 | 
| [18:51] | but they said they didn’t believe anyone | 但他们不相信有人会那么蠢 | 
| [18:52] | could be so stupid and get away with it. | 用水枪抢加油站还成功了 | 
| [18:54] | So they turned my brother’s house upside down | 所以他们翻遍了我哥哥家 | 
| [18:56] | and found his .38. | 最终找到了他的点38手枪 | 
| [18:58] | Said it “Matched the description.” | 说”符合描述” | 
| [19:01] | There you go. Armed robbery. | 罪名成立 “武装抢劫” | 
| [19:06] | Tell you the truth, I don’t even know how to use this damn thing. | 说真的 我都不知道这玩意儿怎么用 | 
| [19:11] | You’re all about the truth now? | 你现在说的都是实话了啊 | 
| [19:13] | Yes, ma’am, I am. | 是的 女士 | 
| [19:18] | It’s fully loaded. | 子弹已经上满膛 | 
| [19:22] | Let’s hope it stays that way. | 但愿能不要开枪 | 
| [19:25] | You’re quite a lady. | 你真是个好心的女士 | 
| [19:37] | Smells to me like the Sawhatchee Creek. | 我觉得这里像是萨沃齐湾 | 
| [19:40] | We didn’t go west enough. | 我们还没有那么靠西 | 
| [19:41] | There’s a river down there, it’s got to be the Yellow Jacket. | 那边有条河 一定是黄衫河 | 
| [19:44] | You have a stroke, boy? | 你中风了说胡话吗 老弟 | 
| [19:46] | We ain’t never even come close to Yellow Jacket. | 我们从来没接近过黄衫河 | 
| [19:49] | We didn’t go west. Just a little bit south. That’s what I think. | 我觉得我们没往西走 只是有点靠南 | 
| [19:54] | Know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 | 
| [19:56] | I may have lost my hand, | 我虽然失去了一只手 | 
| [19:58] | but you lost your sense of direction. | 但你失去了方向感 | 
| [20:00] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 好吧 走着瞧 | 
| [20:03] | What do you want to bet? | 你想赌什么 | 
| [20:04] | I don’t want to bet nothing. | 什么都不想赌 | 
| [20:06] | It’s just a body of water. | 只是一条河而已 | 
| [20:08] | Why’s everything got to be a competition with you? | 你为什么要把一切都当做比赛 | 
| [20:10] | Take it easy, little brother. | 放松点 老弟 | 
| [20:13] | Just trying to have a little fun here. | 我只是想找点乐子而已 | 
| [20:14] | No need to get your panties all in a bundle. | 没必要小题大做吧 | 
| [20:16] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 | 
| [20:19] | Yeah, wild animals getting wild. | 是的 野生动物发疯吧 | 
| [20:22] | – No, it’s a baby. – Oh, come on. | -不 是个婴儿 -少胡扯 | 
| [20:24] | Why don’t you just piss in my ear | 你还不如在我耳朵里撒泡尿 | 
| [20:26] | and tell me it’s raining, too? | 然后告诉我下雨了呢 | 
| [20:27] | That there’s the sound of a couple of coons making love, | 那是一对浣熊在缠绵的 | 
| [20:30] | sweet love. | 声音 | 
| [20:31] | Know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吧 | 
| [20:42] | Hey! Jump! | 跳啊 | 
| [20:47] | What? | 怎么啦 | 
| [20:49] | Hey, man, I ain’t wasting my bullets | 伙计 我才不会为了 | 
| [20:51] | on a couple of strangers that ain’t never cooked me a meal | 几个素不相识的陌生人 | 
| [20:53] | or felicitated my piece. | 浪费子弹 | 
| [20:55] | That’s my policy. | 这是我的原则 | 
| [20:57] | You’d be wise to adopt it, brother. | 放聪明点 学学我 弟弟 | 
| [21:40] | Come on, man. I’m trying to help you out. | 伙计 我是在帮你 | 
| [21:41] | Cover me! | 掩护我 | 
| [22:13] | Daryl! I got ya! | 达里尔 交给我 | 
| [22:18] | Go! | 走 | 
| [22:22] | Speak English. | 讲英语 | 
| [23:09] | Slow down, beaner. | 等等 西语佬 | 
| [23:12] | That ain’t no way to say thank you. | 这可不是表达谢意的方式 | 
| [23:21] | Let ’em go. | 让他们走 | 
| [23:27] | The least they can do is give us | 他们至少也得给我们 | 
| [23:30] | an enchilada or something, huh? | 玉米卷饼什么的吧 | 
| [23:33] | Easy does it, senorita. | 别紧张 女士 | 
| [23:35] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 | 
| [23:53] | Get out of the car. | 从车里滚出来 | 
| [23:56] | I know you’re not talking to me, brother. | 你不是在对我说话吧 弟弟 | 
| [24:00] | Get in your car and get the hell out of here. | 上车 赶紧离开这里 | 
| [24:02] | Go! Get in your car! | 走 上车 | 
| [24:45] | The shit you doing, pointing that thing at me? | 你这是干嘛 用那玩意指着我 | 
| [24:47] | They were scared, man. | 他们很害怕 | 
| [24:49] | They were rude is what they were. | 这帮人太不懂礼数 | 
| [24:50] | Rude and they owed us a token of gratitude. | 也不知道该进贡点东西表示感谢 | 
| [24:53] | They didn’t owe us nothing. | 他们不欠我们什么 | 
| [24:54] | You helping people out of the goodness of your heart? | 你当自己是活菩萨拯救苍生吗 | 
| [24:57] | Even though you might die doing it? | 你可能会白白送命的 | 
| [24:58] | Is that something your sheriff Rick taught you? | 这一套也是瑞克警长教你的吗 | 
| [25:01] | There was a baby! | 他们有小孩 | 
| [25:01] | Oh, otherwise you would have just left them to the biters, then? | 不然你就会不管他们死活了吧 | 
| [25:06] | Man, I went back for you. You weren’t there. | 我回去救你了 可你不在了 | 
| [25:08] | I didn’t cut off your hand, neither. You did that. | 锯掉你手的也不是我 而是你自己 | 
| [25:11] | Way before they locked you up on that roof. | 他们把你拷在屋顶上 | 
| [25:14] | You asked for it. | 也是你之前自作自受 | 
| [25:19] | You know– you know what’s funny to me? | 你知道 你知道哪点可笑吗 | 
| [25:22] | You and Sheriff Rick are like this now. | 你跟瑞克警长现在倒是亲如一家了 | 
| [25:25] | Right? | 是吗 | 
| [25:26] | I bet you a penny and a fiddle of gold | 我敢打赌 | 
| [25:29] | that you never told him | 你肯定没告诉过他 | 
| [25:30] | that we were planning on robbing that camp blind. | 我们原本计划要趁天黑抢劫他们营地的 | 
| [25:33] | It didn’t happen. | 可是我们没有 | 
| [25:34] | Yeah, it didn’t ’cause I wasn’t there to help you. | 那是因为没有我在你身边照应 | 
| [25:37] | What, like when we were kids, huh? | 你以为我们还是小孩子吗 | 
| [25:40] | – Who left who then? – What? | -是谁抛下了谁 -你说什么 | 
| [25:41] | Huh? Is that why I lost my hand? | 所以我才失去了一只手吗 | 
| [25:44] | You lost your hand ’cause you’re a simple minded piece of shit. | 那是因为你是个头脑简单的蠢货 | 
| [25:46] | Yeah? You don’t know! | 你知道个屁 | 
| [25:58] | I– I didn’t know he was– | 我不知道他给你用刑了 | 
| [26:00] | Yeah, he did. | 是的 他用了 | 
| [26:02] | He did the same to you. | 他也对你这样做了 | 
| [26:05] | That’s why you left first. | 所以你才会先离开 | 
| [26:09] | I had to, man. | 我必须走 兄弟 | 
| [26:11] | I would have killed him otherwise. | 否则我早就干掉他了 | 
| [26:14] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 | 
| [26:15] | Back where I belong. | 回到属于我的地方 | 
| [26:17] | I can’t go with you. | 我不能跟你回去 | 
| [26:21] | I tried to kill that black bitch. | 之前试图杀死那黑妞的是我 | 
| [26:23] | Damn near killed the Chinese kid. | 差点杀死那中国男孩的也是我 | 
| [26:26] | He’s Korean. | 他是韩国人 | 
| [26:29] | Whatever. | 没区别 | 
| [26:31] | Doesn’t matter, man. I just can’t go with you. | 反正兄弟 我没法和你一起回去 | 
| [26:36] | You know, I may be the one walking away… | 你要知道 走开的人也许是我 | 
| [26:40] | but you’re the one that’s leaving– again. | 但真正离开的人是你 又一次 | 
| [27:00] | Damn. | 该死 | 
| [27:05] | Glenn? | 格伦 | 
| [27:08] | Glenn! | 格伦 | 
| [27:24] | You’re not going back to Woodbury, are you? | 你不是要回伍德伯里 对吗 | 
| [27:28] | No. | 不去 | 
| [27:30] | I’m just going out there. | 我只是到外面去 | 
| [27:33] | – I’ll go with you. – I got it. | -我和你一起 -我去就行了 | 
| [27:35] | By yourself? | 你一个人吗 | 
| [27:38] | How can you possibly think that’s a good idea? | 你觉得这是个好主意吗 | 
| [27:41] | I can’t just sit on my hands. | 我不能坐以待毙 | 
| [27:43] | You went on a simple formula run | 之前你就去找个奶粉 | 
| [27:46] | and got the crap beat out of you. | 结果却被打得鼻青脸肿 | 
| [27:47] | – Maggie was attacked. – Are you saying this is my fault? | -玛姬也被袭击 -你是说这是我的错 | 
| [27:49] | – No. – I did what I could. | -不是 -我尽力了 | 
| [27:51] | I know you did. | 我知道 | 
| [27:53] | So does Maggie. | 玛姬也是 | 
| [27:55] | She’s one of the two people | 她是这个世界上 | 
| [27:56] | most precious to me in this world. | 我最珍爱的两个人之一 | 
| [28:00] | I trust you with her life. | 信任你才把她托付给你 | 
| [28:03] | I still do. | 我依然信任你 | 
| [28:05] | This rage is going to get you killed. | 但你这怒气会让你送命的 | 
| [28:11] | With Daryl gone and Rick wandering Crazytown, | 达里尔走了 瑞克也崩溃了 | 
| [28:14] | I’m the next in charge. | 现在我说的算 | 
| [28:21] | What are you proving? | 你是要证明什么吗 | 
| [29:13] | She’s hungry. | 她饿了 | 
| [29:17] | Could you help me feed her? | 你能替我喂喂她吗 | 
| [29:18] | I want to make daddy something to eat. | 我想去给爸爸弄点吃的 | 
| [29:35] | Here. | 给你 | 
| [29:45] | Just keep the bottle like this. | 像这样拿着奶瓶就行 | 
| [29:48] | Otherwise she gets gassy. | 不然她会胀气 | 
| [29:53] | Got it. | 知道了 | 
| [30:10] | Here’s this. | 给你这个 | 
| [30:25] | Rick. | 瑞克 | 
| [30:36] | Rick. | 瑞克 | 
| [30:43] | Rick. | 瑞克 | 
| [31:13] | You know I wouldn’t have hobbled all the way down here | 我一瘸一拐地走这么大老远过来 | 
| [31:16] | if it wasn’t important. | 是有要紧的事跟你说 | 
| [31:19] | Are you coming back soon? | 你很快就会回来吗 | 
| [31:23] | Glenn’s on the warpath. | 格伦在准备作战 | 
| [31:26] | Smart as he is, he can’t fill your boots. | 他很精明 可是比你差远了 | 
| [31:29] | I’m afraid he’s reckless. | 我担心他会鲁莽行事 | 
| [31:33] | We need you now more than ever. | 现在正是需要你时候 | 
| [31:35] | Well, if you’re so worried about him, | 好吧 既然你那么担心他 | 
| [31:38] | you lead. | 你来带头 | 
| [31:41] | What are you doing out here? | 你在外面做什么 | 
| [31:46] | I’ve– | 我去… | 
| [31:49] | I’ve been– | 我… | 
| [31:54] | I’ve got… | 我在这儿 | 
| [31:56] | stuff out here. | 有点事 | 
| [31:59] | Stuff. | 有点事 | 
| [32:02] | How much longer do you need? | 你还需要多久 | 
| [32:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [32:08] | I don’t– | 我不… | 
| [32:12] | Is there anything I can help you with? | 有什么我能帮到你的吗 | 
| [32:27] | I saw something. | 我看到了一些东西 | 
| [32:41] | Lori. | 洛莉 | 
| [32:43] | I saw Lor– | 我看到了洛莉 | 
| [32:45] | I’m seeing Lori. | 满眼都是洛莉 | 
| [32:50] | Look, I know it’s not really her. | 听着 我知道那不是真的她 | 
| [32:55] | But there’s got to be a reason. | 但她出现一定有原因 | 
| [33:00] | It’s got to mean something, you know. | 一定有所深意 你懂吗 | 
| [33:04] | Was it her on the phone? | 电话那头的也是她吗 | 
| [33:07] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [33:09] | Shane, too. | 还有肖恩 | 
| [33:11] | And the town. | 和其他人 | 
| [33:16] | Do you see them now? | 现在还会看见他们吗 | 
| [33:23] | You’re looking for them. | 你在寻找他们 | 
| [33:26] | I’m waiting. | 我在等待 | 
| [33:29] | For what? | 等什么 | 
| [33:31] | I don’t know. Something. | 说不清楚 某事某物 | 
| [33:36] | There’s an answer. | 这一切必有答案 | 
| [33:39] | I know it doesn’t make sense. | 现在 一切可能说不通 | 
| [33:42] | Well, it does. It can make sense. | 但一切总归会有意义的 | 
| [33:43] | I mean, I think in time it will make sense. | 在未来 一切都会说得通的 | 
| [33:48] | Rick…? | 瑞克 | 
| [33:50] | Come on in. | 进来吧 | 
| [33:52] | You need rest. | 你需要休息 | 
| [33:57] | It’s not safe out here. | 外面不安全 | 
| [34:05] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我不能 我不能 | 
| [34:29] | Stress getting to your man Rick? | 瑞克被压垮了 | 
| [34:32] | Can you blame him? | 这能怪他吗 | 
| [34:33] | No. Not at all. | 不 当然不 | 
| [34:36] | In here I’ve seen plenty of dudes crack. | 监狱里我可见过不少崩溃的人 | 
| [34:39] | But not me. | 但我不会 | 
| [34:42] | I got on better on the inside. | 里面更适合我 | 
| [34:44] | Things made more sense, you know? | 一切更有意义 你懂吗 | 
| [34:47] | There were rules. | 监狱里有规矩 | 
| [34:49] | Life was more simple. | 生活更简单 | 
| [34:55] | Didn’t you miss your brother? | 你不想念你兄弟吗 | 
| [34:58] | My brother? | 我兄弟 | 
| [35:00] | Hell, no. | 当然不 | 
| [35:01] | He had a real money problem. | 他有经济问题 | 
| [35:03] | – What kind of problem? – He didn’t lend me any. | -怎讲 -不借给哥钱 | 
| [35:08] | One time that son of a bitch– | 有一次那小子 | 
| [36:42] | Beth! | 贝丝 | 
| [36:44] | Here. | 给 | 
| [36:52] | Carol, go! | 卡萝尔 快跑 | 
| [38:59] | Go, Hershel. Get the hell out of there! | 赫谢尔 快离开那里 | 
| [41:15] | – You okay? – Yes. Baby. | -你没事吧 -没事 宝贝 |