| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:39] | Hey! Slow down! Slow down! | 减速 停一下 | 
| [00:42] | Slow– I’m begging you! | 停下… 求你们了 | 
| [00:46] | Please! | 行行好吧 | 
| [02:07] | Cover your ears. | 捂住耳朵 | 
| [02:20] | Yeah, this’ll work. | 这样应该可以了 | 
| [02:30] | Tell me when. | 弄好了叫我 | 
| [02:45] | Put something under the car like this | 把碎石和树枝用布包上 | 
| [02:47] | with a little gravel and sticks. | 放在车下面 | 
| [02:49] | It gives you traction. | 增加摩擦力 | 
| [02:51] | Wouldn’t have to do it | 都怪她 | 
| [02:53] | if she didn’t get us stuck. | 不然根本用不到这些 | 
| [02:56] | It was an honest mistake. | 她不是故意的 | 
| [03:03] | Why’d you let her come? | 为什么要让她跟着 | 
| [03:05] | She took you to Woodbury | 她把你引到伍德伯里 | 
| [03:06] | and you said split on you. | 你说她半路失踪 | 
| [03:08] | – And Oscar died and you guys– – It wasn’t that simple. | -奥斯卡因此而死… -事情并不那么简单 | 
| [03:11] | I asked her to come today. | 我今天之所以带上她 | 
| [03:13] | I didn’t want to leave her at the prison if I wasn’t there, | 是因为我不在监狱 我不想把她留在那儿 | 
| [03:15] | not with Merle. | 和莫尔一起 | 
| [03:17] | That and we got common interests. | 况且我俩利益相同 | 
| [03:23] | For right now, we have the same problems. | 就目前来看 我们是一条船上的人 | 
| [03:27] | So maybe we can work on them together. | 说不定还可以联合作战 | 
| [03:29] | Just for right now? | 只是目前吗 | 
| [03:30] | Yeah, just for right now. | 对 暂时而已 | 
| [03:36] | Help me! | 救救我 | 
| [03:38] | I’m begging you! Don’t leave! | 求你们了 千万别走 | 
| [03:42] | Please! | 行行好吧 | 
| [03:47] | Don’t leave! | 别走 | 
| [03:50] | Please! | 别丢下我 | 
| [03:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [03:54] | I’m okay! | 我没被咬 | 
| [03:57] | Please! | 别走 | 
| [03:59] | Please! | 别走啊 | 
| [04:04] | Help me! | 救救我 | 
| [04:06] | Stop! | 别走 | 
| [05:33] | Damn it! | 该死 | 
| [05:49] | You got any other police stations in town? | 镇上还有其它警察局吗 | 
| [05:51] | I was the police here. | 我原来就是这的警察 | 
| [05:54] | Me and a few other guys. | 我和其他几个人 | 
| [05:56] | Ain’t a big town. | 这个镇不大 | 
| [06:04] | There’s other places to check. | 还有其它地方可以找一下 | 
| [06:07] | May not have as many guns as were in here, but– | 也许枪没有这多 但是 | 
| [06:10] | We need as many guns as were in here. | 这有多少枪我们都得带回去 | 
| [06:13] | – Ammo, too. – Yeah, we do. | -弹药也是 -是的 | 
| [06:15] | But right now, I only got a line on a couple. | 但是现在 我只知道几个地方 | 
| [06:19] | There’s a few places out on the main street– | 主街道上有几个地方 | 
| [06:21] | bars, a liquor store. | 酒吧 还有一个烟酒店 | 
| [06:23] | Owners had a gun or two behind the counter | 店主都有一两把枪 放在柜台后面 | 
| [06:25] | that people didn’t know about. | 大家当时都不知道 | 
| [06:27] | I did. I signed the permits. | 我知道 我签了枪支许可证 | 
| [06:29] | They might still be there. | 那些枪可能还在那 | 
| [06:35] | Do you have a problem with that approach? | 你对我的想法有意见吗 | 
| [06:40] | No, Rick. I don’t have a problem. | 没有 瑞克 我没有意见 | 
| [08:00] | – What is it? – I don’t know. | -这是什么 -我不知道 | 
| [08:04] | 不用内疚 你知道的 | |
| [08:47] | It’s looks like someone already made these theirs. | 看起来有人已经占了这里了 | 
| [08:50] | Doesn’t mean they found what we’re looking for. | 并不意味着他们拿走了我们要找的东西 | 
| [08:55] | Couple of the places are just up ahead. | 有几个地方就在前面 | 
| [08:57] | Let’s get in | 我们进去拿了枪 | 
| [08:59] | and get the hell out of here. | 赶快离开这 | 
| [09:09] | There. | 就在那 | 
| [09:11] | Tyrell’s. | 提利尔家 | 
| [09:13] | A shotgun and two handguns. | 一把猎枪 两把手枪 | 
| [09:15] | License issued to Tyrell Debbs. | 核发提利尔·迪比的枪支许可 | 
| [09:27] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [09:29] | She’ll get caught. | 她会被绊住的 | 
| [09:36] | Hands! | 举起手 | 
| [09:39] | Now you drop what you got and you go. | 放下手中的东西 离开这 | 
| [09:42] | Your guns, your shoes, and that sword. | 放下你们的枪 鞋子 还有那把刀 | 
| [09:46] | All of it. 10 seconds. | 所有东西 限你们十秒钟 | 
| [09:49] | – Run for the car now. – Ten… | -往车那跑 -十 | 
| [09:50] | – Dad. – We need that rifle. | -爸爸 -我们需要那把步枪 | 
| [09:53] | …nine, | 九 | 
| [09:55] | eight… | 八 | 
| [09:57] | – I think I can get up there. – …seven, | -我能上去 -七 | 
| [10:00] | – six… – Carl, go. | -六 -卡尔 快跑 | 
| [11:07] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [11:10] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [11:14] | I told you to run for the car. | 我让你往车那跑 | 
| [11:17] | I didn’t want you to have to do that. | 我不想让你做这种事 | 
| [11:18] | I had to. | 我必须得做 | 
| [11:29] | He’s wearing body armor. | 他穿着防弹衣 | 
| [11:36] | – He’s alive. – Do we care? | -他还活着 -和我们有关系吗 | 
| [11:49] | Yeah. | 有 | 
| [12:01] | Keep an eye out for booby traps. | 注意陷阱 | 
| [12:04] | Looks like he’s gotten pretty creative so far. | 看起来他还挺有创造力的 | 
| [12:07] | I thought we were just gonna get in and get the hell out of here. | 我们不是进去拿了枪就回去吗 | 
| [12:10] | I’m not leaving on. | 我不能抛下他 | 
| [12:12] | Look, I know you said he helped you. | 听着 我知道你说他帮过你 | 
| [12:14] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 | 
| [12:18] | He wasn’t like this then. | 他原来不是这样的 | 
| [12:22] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [12:28] | Jesus, he has a son. | 天啊 他还有个儿子 | 
| [12:31] | You think he’s in there? | 你认为他在里面吗 | 
| [12:52] | Don’t. | 别动 | 
| [12:54] | You said booby traps. | 小心有机关 | 
| [13:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [13:11] | Let’s just get him inside and go. | 我们把他搬进去就赶紧走 | 
| [13:46] | Carl, watch the wire. | 卡尔 小心金属线 | 
| [14:02] | I showed him that weapons locker last year. | 我去年带他去过武器库 | 
| [14:04] | And it had all of this in it? | 那里面有这么多武器 | 
| [14:06] | No, not even half. | 不 这还不到一半 | 
| [14:08] | He’s been busy. The cot. | 他一直没闲着 有床 | 
| [15:55] | No. | 不 | 
| [15:58] | We’re gonna wait for him to wake up. | 我们等他醒来 | 
| [16:00] | Make sure he’s okay. | 确保他没事 | 
| [16:02] | He tried to kill us. | 他想杀死我们 | 
| [16:03] | He told us to go. He didn’t know who we were. | 他让我们离开 他不知道我们是谁 | 
| [16:05] | He tried to kill us and we didn’t leave him for the walkers. | 他试图杀我们 我们没把他留给行尸 | 
| [16:08] | He’s had a good day. He doesn’t need half of these guns. | 他够走运了 他也不需要这么多武器 | 
| [16:10] | We do. | 而我们急需 | 
| [16:12] | We’re waiting for him to wake up. That’s it. | 我们等他醒过来 不要说了 | 
| [16:15] | Have you taken a look around this place? | 你好好看过这个地方了吗 | 
| [16:17] | The axe, the spikes, the walls. | 斧子 矛 墙上的字 | 
| [16:20] | – You think he’s crazy? – No. | -你觉得他疯了吗 -不 | 
| [16:22] | I think he’s dangerous. | 我觉得他很危险 | 
| [16:26] | I know him. | 我认识他 | 
| [16:27] | He wasn’t like this then. | 你认识的是以前的他 | 
| [16:32] | We’re gonna wait for him to wake up. | 我们等他醒过来 | 
| [17:25] | What do you see? | 你看什么呢 | 
| [17:28] | It’s our neighborhood. | 这是我们的社区 | 
| [17:36] | 瑞克家 已烧光 | |
| [17:39] | It’s gone. | 房子没了 | 
| [17:41] | Is that why you wanted to come? | 这就是你跟来的原因 | 
| [17:43] | To see the house? | 想看看咱们家的房子 | 
| [17:47] | Carl. | 卡尔 | 
| [17:52] | I just wanted to come. | 我就是想来 | 
| [17:59] | We’re eating his food now? | 开始吃他的东西了 | 
| [18:03] | The mat said “Welcome.” | 门垫上写着 欢迎 | 
| [18:18] | I’m going on a run. | 我想去走走 | 
| [18:21] | Where? | 去哪 | 
| [18:23] | I thought maybe the one thing people didn’t loot was cribs | 我想人们不会去抢婴儿床的 | 
| [18:27] | and there’s that baby place that mom’s friend Sara ran. | 有个婴儿用品店是妈妈的朋友萨拉开的 | 
| [18:29] | – It’s just around the corner. – Carl. | -就在街角 -卡尔 | 
| [18:31] | Dad, it’s just around the corner. | 爸爸 它就在街角 | 
| [18:33] | And there’s all those walker traps. | 这到处都有给行尸设下的陷阱 | 
| [18:35] | You’re gonna need some help carrying the box. | 你需要帮忙抬箱子 | 
| [18:37] | What? | 什么 | 
| [18:39] | If you’re gonna get the crib, you have to get the box. | 如果你想找个婴儿床 你得先弄个箱子 | 
| [18:41] | It’s big and heavy. | 那玩意儿又大又重 | 
| [18:44] | You’re gonna need help carrying the box. | 你得找人帮你搬箱子 | 
| [18:47] | You are getting a crib, right? | 你是打算弄个婴儿床 没错吧 | 
| [18:51] | That’s what I said. | 没错 | 
| [18:52] | Then I’ll go with him. | 那我和他一起去 | 
| [18:58] | Right there, that’s the deal. | 只能去那 我们说好了 | 
| [19:04] | You get into trouble, you holler, okay? | 如果你遇上麻烦 你就大声呼救 好吗 | 
| [19:06] | – I’ll hear it from here. – Okay. | -我在这就能听见 -好的 | 
| [19:31] | You don’t have to come with me. | 其实你没必要和我一起来 | 
| [19:33] | I can handle it. | 我一个人能搞定 | 
| [19:35] | I told your dad I’d help you. | 我跟你爸说过 我要帮你 | 
| [19:39] | Yeah, okay. | 行 好吧 | 
| [19:52] | Guess we should take care of that. | 我觉得你得先把那个解决了 | 
| [20:17] | Shit. | 见鬼 | 
| [20:26] | What the hell was that? | 你刚刚玩的是哪出 | 
| [20:29] | I want to do this on my own. | 我想靠自己的力量办好这事 | 
| [20:38] | You’ve just pass the baby place. | 你刚走过了婴儿用品店 | 
| [20:43] | I’m getting Judith something else first, okay? | 我要先给朱迪思找点别的东西 | 
| [21:28] | I’m sorry this happened to you. | 真遗憾这些事发生在你身上 | 
| [22:12] | Do you know who I am? Do you see who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 你认识我吗 | 
| [22:15] | People wearing dead people’s faces. | 你是戴着死人脸的鬼 | 
| [22:17] | – Morgan, listen to me. – No, I don’t know you! | -摩根你听我说 -不 我不认识你 | 
| [22:18] | – You do know me. – I don’t know you! | -你认识我 -我不认识你 | 
| [22:22] | You saved my life, Morgan. | 你救过我的命 摩根 | 
| [22:24] | You know me. | 你绝对认识我 | 
| [22:26] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [22:31] | You don’t clear, man. | 你不清醒了 老兄 | 
| [22:33] | You turn. | 你变了 | 
| [22:35] | You just die. | 你已经死了 | 
| [22:37] | You know me! | 你认识我 | 
| [22:38] | I don’t know anyone anymore! | 我现在谁都不认识了 | 
| [22:40] | You don’t clear! | 你也不再是当初的你 | 
| [22:48] | You know me. | 你绝对认识我 | 
| [22:50] | You crazy son of a bitch. | 你这条疯狗 | 
| [22:54] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [22:58] | Please kill me. | 求你杀了我 | 
| [23:28] | Just kill me. | 求求你杀了我吧 | 
| [23:30] | Just kill me. | 求你成全了我 | 
| [23:34] | Just kill me. Just– | 求求你了 求你了结我的生命 | 
| [23:36] | just kill me. | 让我一了百了吧 | 
| [23:38] | You found me last year in my front yard, Morgan. | 去年 你在我家前院找到了我 摩根 | 
| [23:42] | You and– you found me. | 你和… 你找到了我 | 
| [23:47] | You fed me. You told me what’s happening. | 你给我吃的 你告诉我发生了什么 | 
| [23:50] | You saved me. | 你救了我的命 | 
| [23:52] | My name is Rick Grimes. You know me. | 我的名字叫瑞克·格兰姆斯 你认识我 | 
| [23:55] | I’m not wearing a dead man’s face. | 我才没有戴着一张死人脸 | 
| [24:01] | I gave you this. | 我给了你这个 | 
| [24:02] | I said, turn it on every day at dawn | 我说过 每天清晨把它打开 | 
| [24:05] | so you could find me. | 这样你就能找到我 | 
| [24:13] | Rick? | 你是瑞克 | 
| [24:16] | I know you. | 我认识你 | 
| [24:19] | Oh, man. Damn it, I– | 老兄 见鬼 我… | 
| [24:22] | I know you. I know who you are. | 我认识你 我知道你是谁 | 
| [24:25] | You said you’d turn yours on at dawn. | 你说你每天清晨都会打开对讲机 | 
| [24:28] | That’s what you said. | 你是那么说的 | 
| [24:30] | I mean, I hadn’t worked up to it yet, and– | 一开始我没准备找你… | 
| [24:35] | then I did. | 但后来我不行了 | 
| [24:38] | On the roof, they were moaning for days. | 在房顶上 我和我儿子绝望地 | 
| [24:41] | For weeks, me and my boy. | 呼叫了你好几天 好几周 | 
| [24:44] | And then… | 然后… | 
| [24:48] | me. | 只剩下我自己 | 
| [24:51] | Just static, though. Nothing but static. | 但里面只有静电噪音 只有噪音 | 
| [24:54] | And then nothing but nothing. | 后来什么声音都没了 | 
| [24:58] | You weren’t there. You were never there. | 你不在 你从没有呼叫过我们 | 
| [25:00] | I was. | 我呼叫过 | 
| [25:00] | No, not when I tried. | 不 我找你的时候你从没在过 | 
| [25:02] | I mean, you said you would turn on your radio | 你说你会每天清晨 | 
| [25:04] | – every day at dawn. – Morgan, I– | -都把对讲机打开 -摩根 我… | 
| [25:06] | You said that you would turn on your radio… | 你说你会每天清晨 | 
| [25:07] | – Everyday at dawn. – I did. | -都把对讲机打开 -我打开了 | 
| [25:09] | And you were not there! | 但你从没出现过 | 
| [25:17] | I kept getting… I kept getting pushed farther out. | 我迫不得已越走越远 | 
| [25:23] | I had to. I didn’t have a choice. | 我必须那么做 别无选择 | 
| [25:27] | I found my wife and my boy. | 我找到了我老婆和我儿子 | 
| [25:29] | I had people. | 还有其他人 | 
| [25:33] | I had to keep them safe. | 我有责任保障他们的安全 | 
| [25:36] | We kept getting pushed back deeper into the country. | 我们被逼的越走越远 | 
| [25:39] | I swear to God I didn’t have a choice. | 我对天发誓 我别无选择 | 
| [25:44] | You can have your radio back | 拿回你的对讲机吧 | 
| [25:45] | ’cause it looks like I finay found you. | 我现在算是找到你了 | 
| [25:49] | You found your wife and your son. | 你找到了你老婆和儿子 | 
| [25:53] | That’s what happened right? You found them. | 对 你脑子里只有他们 | 
| [26:01] | And did they… | 他们有没有… | 
| [26:03] | did she… did your wife… | 你老婆她… 她… | 
| [26:05] | did she turn? | 她变行尸了吗 | 
| [26:09] | No, she died. | 没有 她死了 | 
| [26:14] | So you didn’t have to see that, then. | 那么你没看到她的转变过程吧 | 
| [26:17] | Of course not. | 当然没有 | 
| [26:20] | Not like me. | 不像我 | 
| [26:22] | No. | 不 | 
| [26:24] | Not like me. Not like my wife. | 不像我 不像我老婆 | 
| [26:28] | You remember what happened to her? | 你还记得她经历了什么吗 | 
| [26:32] | You remember what she was? | 你知道她变成什么了吗 | 
| [26:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [26:43] | No… | 不… | 
| [26:47] | You gave me the gun. | 你给了我枪 | 
| [26:50] | You tried. | 你尝试过 | 
| [26:52] | What did I try, Morgan? | 我尝试了什么 摩根 | 
| [26:54] | What did I try? | 我尝试了什么 | 
| [26:56] | You tried to get me to do it ’cause I was supposed to do it. | 你尝试让我去做我该做的事情 | 
| [26:59] | I was supposed to kill her, my Jenny. | 我应该杀死她 我的珍妮 | 
| [27:02] | Knew I was supposed to, but I let it go. | 我知道应该杀 但我没有 | 
| [27:06] | Let it go like there wasn’t gonna be a reckoning. | 就好像不知道会有报应一样 | 
| [27:13] | We was always looking for food. | 我们总是在找食物 | 
| [27:15] | You know, it alway came down to food. | 你懂得 食物最重要 | 
| [27:17] | And I was– | 我当时在 | 
| [27:20] | I was checking out a cellar | 我当时在检查一个地窖 | 
| [27:22] | and I didn’t want Duane to come down there with me. | 我不想让德韦恩一起下去 | 
| [27:24] | And then when I came up… | 当我上去时 | 
| [27:29] | she was standing there right in front of him | 她站在他面前 | 
| [27:32] | and he had his gun up | 他举起了枪 | 
| [27:36] | and he couldn’t do it. | 却下不了手 | 
| [27:40] | So I called to him | 所以我叫了他 | 
| [27:42] | and he turned. | 他转过身 | 
| [27:43] | And then she was just– | 然后她… | 
| [27:46] | just on him. | 扑向他 | 
| [27:48] | And I see red. I see red. | 我眼前一片一片的血红 | 
| [27:51] | Everything is red. Everything I see is red. | 一切都被染成了红色 | 
| [27:55] | And I do it. | 然后我开枪了 | 
| [27:59] | Finally. | 终于下了手 | 
| [28:03] | Finally was too late. | 但太迟了 | 
| [28:09] | I was supposed to. | 我早该杀了她 | 
| [28:12] | I was selfish. | 我太自私 | 
| [28:14] | I was weak. | 太懦弱 | 
| [28:22] | You gave me the gun. | 你把枪给了我 | 
| [28:28] | Hey, your boy– | 你的儿子 | 
| [28:31] | is he dead? | 他死了吗 | 
| [28:35] | – No. – No? | -没有 -没有 | 
| [28:37] | He will be. | 他会死的 | 
| [28:39] | See, ’cause people like you, | 因为像你一样的人 | 
| [28:41] | the good people, they always die. | 你们这种好人总会早死 | 
| [28:44] | And the bad people do, too. | 坏人也会死 | 
| [28:47] | But the weak people, | 但懦弱的人 | 
| [28:50] | the people like me… | 我这样的人 | 
| [28:54] | we have inherited the earth. | 我们却生存了下来 | 
| [29:47] | You think I was gonna let you go in there? | 你觉得我会让你进去吗 | 
| [29:51] | I just think It’s none of your business. | 我觉得我做什么不关你事 | 
| [29:52] | You don’t know me. You don’t know my dad. | 你不了解我 不了解我爸爸 | 
| [29:54] | I came out here to help. | 我是来帮助你的 | 
| [29:56] | You came out here for common interests. | 你来是因为共同利益 | 
| [29:59] | We have the same enemy and the same problem. | 我们有共同的敌人和共同的麻烦 | 
| [30:00] | And that’s why you’re here. That’s it. | 所以你才来这里 就这么简单 | 
| [30:03] | This is important. | 这事很重要 | 
| [30:05] | I’m going to do this. | 我必须要做 | 
| [30:08] | And I know how I can. | 我也知道如何做到 | 
| [30:11] | You can’t stop me. | 你无法阻止我 | 
| [30:20] | I can’t stop you. | 我确实无法阻止你 | 
| [30:24] | But you can’t stop me from helping you. | 但你也无法阻止我帮助你 | 
| [32:40] | No! | 不 | 
| [32:44] | – I’ve got to go back in. – Where is it? | -我必须回去 -掉哪里了 | 
| [32:46] | We have to go back. We have to. I have to. | 我们得回去 必须回去 我要回去 | 
| [32:50] | It’s the only one left! | 就剩这一张了 | 
| [32:55] | – Fine. – Not like this. | -好吧 -这样不行 | 
| [32:59] | I don’t know you. I get that. | 我知道我不了解你 | 
| [33:03] | But can you do something for me? | 但你能帮我个忙吗 | 
| [33:06] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 | 
| [33:07] | – I can help. – No. And no more bullshit. | -我能帮上忙 -不用 别说废话了 | 
| [33:10] | You wait here. | 你在这里等我 | 
| [33:12] | That’s how we get it done. | 就这么办 | 
| [33:55] | I just– | 我只是 | 
| [33:58] | I just thought Judith should– | 我只是觉得朱迪思应该 | 
| [34:00] | should know what her mom looked like. | 应该知道妈妈长什么样 | 
| [34:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [34:07] | I was gonna go back in anyway. | 我本来也是要回去的 | 
| [34:10] | I just couldn’t leave this behind. | 我可不能把这个留下 | 
| [34:13] | It’s just too damn gorgeous. | 它真是太美了 | 
| [34:20] | I’m not gonna kill you. | 我不会杀你的 | 
| [34:25] | I don’t think that’s what’s supposed to happen. | 我认为不该出现那样的事 | 
| [34:28] | I think you’re supposed to come back with us. | 我认为你该和我们一起回去 | 
| [34:33] | After all that? | 在这一切之后吗 | 
| [34:35] | After me trying to blow your head off, | 在我试图轰掉你的脑袋 捅伤你后 | 
| [34:37] | stab your heart out, happily ever after together? | 我们从此幸福地生活在一起吗 | 
| [34:40] | You couldn’t kill me, I couldn’t kill you. | 你杀不了我 我也杀不了你 | 
| [34:41] | I’ll take that as a sign. | 我觉得这某种天意 | 
| [34:49] | We found a prison. | 我们找到了一座监狱 | 
| [34:51] | The fences can keep ’em out. | 监狱的围墙能把行尸挡住 | 
| [34:56] | Is that where your wife died? | 你妻子是在那里死的吧 | 
| [35:02] | Just go. | 走吧 | 
| [35:04] | Don’t go back. Don’t stop. | 别回来 也别停下 | 
| [35:05] | Just get yourself some more time. | 多给你自己点时间 | 
| [35:08] | Look, I can help you. | 听我说 我能帮你 | 
| [35:11] | You can come back with us. You can heal. | 你可以和我们一起回去 你能痊愈的 | 
| [35:13] | You’re taking a lot of guns, Rick. | 你拿了很多枪 瑞克 | 
| [35:15] | No, I’m just saying that that all is a lot of guns. | 不 我的意思是那些枪可不少 | 
| [35:20] | Why do you need the guns, Rick? | 你需要这些枪是为什么 瑞克 | 
| [35:22] | ‘Cause if you got something good, | 因为你如果有什么好东西 | 
| [35:24] | that just means that there’s someone who wants to take it. | 就一定会有人眼红来抢 | 
| [35:27] | And that is what is happening, right? | 事实就是这样 对吗 | 
| [35:29] | We’re gonna win. | 我们会赢的 | 
| [35:30] | You can be there. You can help. | 你可以去我们那里 你能帮上忙 | 
| [35:33] | You will be torn apart by teeth or bullets. | 等着你们的不是尖牙就是子弹 | 
| [35:37] | You and your boy. | 你和你儿子 | 
| [35:39] | Your people, but not me. | 你手下的人 可我不会 | 
| [35:41] | Because I am not gonna watch that happen again. | 因为我不会再目睹那样的惨剧了 | 
| [35:50] | Man, you take the guns. | 伙计 你把这些枪拿走吧 | 
| [35:51] | You know there’s a chance. That’s what you can’t square. | 你知道有机会 所以你无法正视 | 
| [35:53] | That’s what hurts. | 这让你很受伤 | 
| [35:55] | You know there’s a chance. | 你知道有机会的 | 
| [35:57] | I don’t think you heard a damn word that I said. | 我认为我说的话你一个字也没听进去 | 
| [36:06] | We both started out in the same place. | 我们的经历一样 | 
| [36:10] | Things went bad for you, things went bad for me. | 你遭遇了不幸 我也遭遇了不幸 | 
| [36:14] | But you’re not seeing things right. | 但你无法正确看待事情 | 
| [36:17] | I don’t blame you. What you’ve lost, | 我不怪你 你失去了这么多 | 
| [36:19] | what you’ve been through. | 经历了这么多 | 
| [36:21] | you’re not seeing things right, | 导致你无法正确看待事物 | 
| [36:22] | but you can come back from this, I know you can. | 但你能从中恢复 我知道你能做到 | 
| [36:26] | You have to. | 你也必须做到 | 
| [36:29] | This can’t be it. | 我们一定能振作 | 
| [36:31] | It can’t be. | 一定能 | 
| [36:33] | You got to be able come back from this. | 你一定要恢复过来 | 
| [36:39] | – No. – Morgan, please. | -不 -摩根 拜托 | 
| [36:40] | No! | 不 | 
| [36:44] | I have to clear. | 我必须清醒一下 | 
| [36:46] | That’s why I didn’t die today. | 我今天没死是天意 | 
| [36:48] | That’s the sign. | 老天让我清醒 | 
| [36:49] | I have to, man. I have to. | 我必须这样 必须的 | 
| [36:55] | I have to clear. | 我必须清醒一下 | 
| [37:36] | I was just about to look for you. | 我正要找你呢 | 
| [37:37] | – Sorry. – It’s all right. | -对不起 -没关系 | 
| [37:40] | You’re here now. | 你不是在这儿吗 | 
| [37:45] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 不要紧 | 
| [37:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:08] | He’s okay? | 他还好吧 | 
| [38:11] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不太好 | 
| [38:19] | Wait. Hey. | 等等 喂 | 
| [38:22] | – Carl. – Morgan. | -卡尔 -摩根 | 
| [38:27] | I had to shoot you. | 我必须向你开枪 | 
| [38:30] | You know I had to, right? | 你能理解我吧 | 
| [38:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很内疚 | 
| [38:38] | Hey, son. | 听着 孩子 | 
| [38:41] | Don’t ever be sorry. | 永远别内疚 | 
| [39:12] | Everything okay with her? | 和她在一起还好吧 | 
| [39:15] | I think she might be one of us. | 我想她跟我们是一路人 | 
| [39:18] | What? | 你说什么 | 
| [39:23] | Everything went okay. | 一切都好 | 
| [39:28] | Hop in. I’ll throw this in the back. | 上车吧 我把它放后面 | 
| [39:54] | You see something? | 你出现幻觉了吗 | 
| [40:00] | I know you see things. | 我知道你出现幻觉了 | 
| [40:03] | People. | 死去的人 | 
| [40:09] | I used to talk to my dead boyfriend. | 我也曾和我死去的男友”对话” | 
| [40:13] | It happens. | 这是正常现象 | 
| [40:18] | You wanna drive? | 你想开车吗 | 
| [40:20] | Yeah. | 好啊 | 
| [40:22] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [40:24] | I see things. | 我有幻觉 |