时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:22] | We have a lot to talk about. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[04:08] | You attacked us. | 你袭击了我们 |
[04:11] | Makes things pretty clear. | 分明是跟我们作对 |
[04:13] | I was trying to make things clear. | 难道你还不明白吗 |
[04:15] | I could have killed you all. I didn’t. | 我本可以把你们全杀光 但我没有 |
[04:20] | And here we are. | 现在总算见面了 |
[04:26] | I’m gonna remove my weapon. | 我准备卸下枪 |
[04:28] | Show that I mean to negotiate in good faith. | 以表明我谈判的诚意 |
[04:30] | I’d like you to do the same. | 我希望你也如此 |
[04:34] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[04:57] | See? | 看吧 |
[05:00] | No trouble. | 就这么简单 |
[05:04] | Now you. | 轮到你了 |
[05:19] | Well… | 那么… |
[05:21] | suit yourself. | 随你便吧 |
[05:40] | He’s already in there. | 他已经进去了 |
[05:42] | Sat down with Rick. | 在和瑞克谈判 |
[05:48] | I don’t see any cars. | 没看见有车 |
[05:50] | It don’t feel right. | 感觉不太对劲 |
[05:53] | Keep it running. | 别熄火 |
[05:59] | Heads up. | 来人了 |
[06:20] | What the hell? Why’s your boy already in there? | 搞什么名堂 你们的人怎么早就进去了 |
[06:22] | – He’s here? – Yup. | -他到了吗 -没错 |
[06:37] | – What’s going on? – Nothing. | -什么情况 -没什么 |
[06:39] | Your friend isn’t much for small talk. | 你的朋友没诚意 |
[06:42] | You want to talk, talk. | 你想谈 那就快谈 |
[06:45] | I wanted you to talk. | 是我想让你们谈谈 |
[06:48] | Too many people have died for no reason. | 已经有太多人白白丧命了 |
[06:51] | Let’s end this. | 必须做个了结 |
[06:53] | Save the bullets for the real threat. | 不要无谓争斗 浪费子弹了 |
[06:56] | We can solve this. | 我们能改变现状 |
[06:58] | That’s why I asked you to come here. | 所以我才找你们来这儿 |
[07:02] | I know what you’ve done. | 我知道你的那些勾当 |
[07:04] | I heard about the raids, the heads, | 袭击他人 人头鱼缸 |
[07:08] | – Maggie. – Merle did that. | -还有玛姬 -那是莫尔做的 |
[07:10] | No. You know what I’m talking about. | 不 你知道我说的是什么 |
[07:13] | You know all about me and I know all about you. | 你了解我 我也了解你 |
[07:15] | I don’t care about any of that. | 这些都无所谓 |
[07:17] | We’re here to move forward. | 关键是向前看 |
[07:37] | Maybe I should go inside. | 或许我该进去看看 |
[07:38] | The Governor thought it best if he and Rick spoke privately. | 总督希望和瑞克单独谈判 |
[07:43] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁啊 |
[07:45] | Milton Mamet. | 米尔顿·马梅特 |
[07:47] | Great. He brought his butler. | 不错嘛 还带着管家 |
[07:50] | I’m his advisor. | 我是他的顾问 |
[07:52] | What kind of advice? | 顾哪门子的问 |
[07:55] | Planning. Biters. | 做计划 研究行尸 |
[07:57] | Uh, you know, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:59] | I don’t feel like I need to explain myself to the henchmen. | 我觉得没必要向别人马仔解释 |
[08:01] | You better watch your mouth, sunshine. | 小子 说话注意点 |
[08:03] | Look, if you and I are gonna | 如果我们一整天 |
[08:03] | be out here pointing guns at each other all day, | 都要端着枪 守在这儿 |
[08:06] | do me a favor, shut your mouth. | 行行好吧 闭上臭嘴 |
[08:12] | We don’t need this. If all goes south in there, | 没必要动粗 如果里面出事了 |
[08:14] | we’ll be at each other’s throats soon enough. | 我们也得拼个你死我活 |
[08:33] | Carl, come here. | 卡尔 过来 |
[08:38] | You stash these at the loading dock. All right? | 你把这些藏到装卸区 好吗 |
[08:41] | Beth, put more up on the catwalk. | 贝丝 通道那再多放一些 |
[08:43] | If anyone gets pinned down, | 如果有人被困住了 |
[08:44] | we need to make sure that they have plenty of ammo. | 得确保他们有足够的弹药 |
[08:48] | I’ll go work on the cage outside. | 我去外面的牢笼守着 |
[08:50] | What we should be doing is loading some of this firepower | 我们应该做的是开上车 |
[08:54] | in a truck and paying a visit to the Governor. | 装上武器 拜访总督 |
[08:57] | We know where he is right now. | 我们知道他现在在哪 |
[08:59] | Are you suggesting that we just go in and kill him? | 你的意思是我们直接进去杀了他吗 |
[09:01] | Yeah, I am. | 对 没错 |
[09:03] | We told Rick and Daryl that we’d stay put. | 我们告诉瑞克和达里尔我们会待在这 |
[09:06] | I’ve changed my mind, sweetheart. | 我改主意了 宝贝 |
[09:08] | Being on the sideline with my brother out there | 让我弟弟自己出去 |
[09:12] | ain’t sitting right with me. | 我却待在这里无所事事 |
[09:13] | The three of them are right in the middle of it. | 他们三个正在那里谈判 |
[09:15] | No idea we’re coming. | 对我们的到来毫无准备 |
[09:16] | They could get taken hostage or killed. | 他们可能会被扣为人质或者杀死 |
[09:18] | A thousand things could go wrong. | 后果不堪设想 |
[09:20] | And they will. | 我们不去他们也会的 |
[09:22] | My dad can take care of himself. | 我爸爸会照顾好自己的 |
[09:26] | Sorry, son, but your dad’s head | 抱歉 孩子 但是你爸爸 |
[09:28] | could be on a pike real soon. | 没准一会就人头分家了 |
[09:33] | Don’t say that to him. | 不要对他说这种话 |
[09:41] | It’s not the right move. | 这个办法行不通 |
[09:42] | Not now. | 起码现在不行 |
[09:44] | Can’t take the risk of putting them in the crossfire. | 不能让他们置身交叉火力的危险之中 |
[09:47] | That’s my decision. It’s final. | 我已下决定 不要再说了 |
[09:53] | I’ve known you both at different times, | 我在不同的时间认识了你们两个 |
[09:56] | but only after the world went to shit. | 但都是在这个世界变得一团混乱之后 |
[09:58] | And you both stepped up for the good of others | 你们两个都冒着很大的人身危险 |
[10:00] | at great personal risk. | 为他人造福 |
[10:01] | – There’s no reason– – Get to it. | -没有理由… -有话直说 |
[10:05] | Woodbury takes west of the river. | 河西归伍德伯里所有 |
[10:07] | The prison takes east. | 河东归监狱 |
[10:09] | No one crosses, no one trades. | 互不干扰 互不交涉 |
[10:13] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[10:15] | We should hammer out boundaries, then leave each other– | 我们应该划清边界线 互不相扰 |
[10:17] | – I’m sorry, what is this? – It’s a solution. | -不好意思 这是什么 -解决方案 |
[10:20] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[10:22] | What the hell am I doing here? You told me– | 那我来这做什么 你告诉我 |
[10:23] | – Told him what? – You told me he was willing to talk. | -你告诉他什么 -你告诉我他想协商 |
[10:25] | I am, but the truth is, Rick, | 没错 但是事实上 瑞克 |
[10:29] | she’s in no position to make such an offer anyway. | 这事可不是她说了算 |
[10:33] | I’m here for one thing only– | 我今天来只为了一件事 |
[10:36] | your surrender. | 你们的投降 |
[10:37] | Oh, you want surrender? Come get it. | 你想要投降 放马过来吧 |
[10:39] | You think we hit Woodbury heavy last time? | 我们上次打得伍德伯里还不够惨吗 |
[10:41] | Just take it easy, all right? We’re here to settle this. | 别着急好吗 我们是来解决问题的 |
[10:44] | You’re right. Would you step outside? | 你说得对 你出去一下好吗 |
[10:48] | – What? – Rick and I, we got a lot to talk about. | -什么 -我和瑞克有很多话要说 |
[10:50] | – I’m not leaving. – I came to talk to him. | -我不会出去的 -我是来和他谈判的 |
[11:41] | So you’re the Governor. | 你是总督 |
[11:44] | That’s– that’s their term, not mine. | 那是他们的叫法 不是我自己起的 |
[11:48] | But still, | 但是 |
[11:50] | you’re beholden to your people. | 你还是要对你的人负责 |
[11:52] | – Well, of course. – You have responsibility to them. | -当然了 -你对他们有责任 |
[11:58] | Wasn’t Merle your lieutenant? | 莫尔不是你的副手吗 |
[12:00] | He was helpful, yeah. | 他对我们很有帮助 |
[12:03] | But you knew he was erratic. | 但你知道他很暴戾 |
[12:06] | You blame him for scooping | 你怪他不该 |
[12:07] | up Glenn and Maggie in the first place? | 绑走格伦和玛姬吗 |
[12:09] | Exactly. I was trying to sort it out | 是的 当你袭击我们的时候 |
[12:11] | when you attacked. | 我正想解决此事 |
[12:13] | So it was his fault? | 所以是他的错了 |
[12:15] | He’s a wild card, but he’s effective. | 他很不好管 但是他办事效率高 |
[12:19] | He gets the dirty jobs done. | 他能做好脏活 |
[12:23] | I thought you’d take responsibility. | 我还以为你会承担这个责任呢 |
[12:29] | I thought you were a cop, not a lawyer. | 我还以为你是个警察 不是善辩的律师 |
[12:34] | Either way, I don’t pretend to be a governor. | 不管怎样 我没有假装自己是总督 |
[12:40] | I told you, I’m their leader. | 我跟你说过了 我是他们的领导者 |
[12:41] | You’re the town drunk | 你就是个推倒我的栅栏 |
[12:43] | who knocked over my fence and ripped up my yard, | 毁坏我院子的混账 |
[12:48] | nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[12:53] | Didn’t you ever misjudge someone? | 你曾经看错过人吗 |
[13:00] | Andrea told me about your baby. | 安德莉亚跟我说了你的孩子 |
[13:05] | That it might be your partner’s. | 有可能是你搭档的种 |
[13:08] | But you’re caring for her and I admire that. | 但是你愿抚养她 我很钦佩 |
[13:12] | Restitution for your own lack of insight. | 是你缺乏洞察力的见证 |
[13:17] | For failing to see the devil beside you. | 没有看清你身边的恶魔 |
[13:22] | Oh, I see him, all right. | 我能看清谁是恶魔 |
[13:36] | I brought whiskey. | 我带了威士忌 |
[13:59] | There’s no reason not to use this time we have together | 没有理由不利用一下现在的时间 |
[14:02] | to explore the issues ourselves. | 来谈谈我们的问题 |
[14:04] | Boss said to sit tight and shut up. | 老大说坐下把嘴闭上 |
[14:05] | Don’t you mean the Governor? | 是说总督呢吧 |
[14:08] | It’s a good thing they’re sitting down, | 他们坐下谈是件好事 |
[14:10] | especially after what happened. | 尤其是在不幸发生后 |
[14:13] | They’re gonna work it out. Nobody wants another battle. | 他们会解决的 没人想再发动战争了 |
[14:15] | I wouldn’t exactly call it a battle. | 我不会管这个叫战争的 |
[14:17] | I would call it a battle and I did. | 我会的 我刚叫完 |
[14:20] | I recorded it. | 我还记录下来了 |
[14:22] | For what? | 为什么 |
[14:23] | Somebody’s got to keep a record of what we’ve gone through. | 总要有人记录下来我们所经历的事 |
[14:26] | It’ll be a part of our history. | 会成为历史的一部分 |
[14:28] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[14:30] | I’ve got dozens of interviews– | 我采访了很多 |
[14:55] | After you. | 你先请 |
[14:57] | No way. You first. | 没门 你先 |
[15:07] | Pussy. | 娘炮 |
[15:54] | Look what he’s got. | 看看这是什么 |
[16:02] | Nah, I prefer menthols. | 我喜欢抽薄荷醇的 |
[16:06] | Douchebag. | 傻帽 |
[16:15] | You army or something? | 你是军人吗 |
[16:18] | Nah, I just– | 不是 我就是 |
[16:19] | just hate these things. | 恨这些行尸 |
[16:23] | After what they did | 他们伤害了我的 |
[16:26] | to my wife, kids. | 妻子和孩子 |
[16:31] | Sucks. | 太糟了 |
[16:34] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:43] | This is a joke, right? | 这太可笑了 对吧 |
[16:45] | They ain’t gonna work anything out. | 他们什么都解决不了 |
[16:47] | Sure, they’ll do their little dance | 没错 他们会做做样子 |
[16:48] | and tomorrow, next day… | 然后明天 后天 |
[16:54] | they’ll give the word. | 他们就会下令开战 |
[16:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:09] | May I ask how you lost your leg? | 介意我问问你是怎么失去一条腿的吗 |
[17:12] | I was bit. | 我被咬了 |
[17:15] | So you cut off your leg | 为了防止感染扩散 |
[17:17] | to keep the infection from spreading? | 你砍下了自己被咬的那条腿吗 |
[17:21] | Interesting. | 很有意思 |
[17:22] | How long after the initial bite? | 你是在被咬后的多长时间内砍的 |
[17:25] | Immediately. | 立刻 |
[17:27] | You didn’t bleed out? | 你没有出血过多吗 |
[17:29] | We have good people. | 当时有一些懂医术的人 |
[17:31] | They took care of me. | 他们悉心照料我 |
[17:32] | Doctors? | 他们是医生吗 |
[17:34] | No. | 不是 |
[17:36] | We learned by trial and error. | 我们靠实践摸索出来的 |
[17:39] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:45] | May I see it? | 我能看一下吗 |
[17:48] | Your stump. I’d like to, um… | 你的假肢 我想要 |
[17:50] | ahem, see where the amputation was. | 我想看一下你采取的截肢术是怎样的 |
[17:53] | How high above the bite. | 离被咬的伤口有多远的距离 |
[17:55] | I’m not showing you my leg. | 我才不给你看我的腿 |
[17:57] | It’s important data. | 这是一项重要的数据 |
[18:01] | I just met you. | 我才刚刚认识你 |
[18:02] | At least buy me a drink first. | 你至少得先给我买杯酒 |
[18:20] | I care about my people | 我关心我的同伴们 |
[18:21] | and I don’t take their deaths lightly, | 我从来没有轻视他们的生命 |
[18:23] | and I know you don’t either. | 我知道你和我一样 |
[18:25] | In a way, this fight, | 在某种程度上 这场战斗 |
[18:27] | it’s a failure of leadership. | 是我们领导力的败北 |
[18:29] | Then leave us alone. | 那就别骚扰我们了 |
[18:30] | Well, now, that would be an even bigger failure. | 现在放弃 那就是更大的失败 |
[18:36] | You’ve moved into our backyard. | 你进驻我们的后院 |
[18:37] | You shot up Main Street. | 在我们的街道上扫射 |
[18:40] | If I let that threat persist, I look weak | 如果我对这威胁置之不理 会显得我很弱 |
[18:42] | and, well, the whole thing crumbles. | 然后 领导结构就会崩塌 |
[18:45] | Well, that’s your problem. Your choice. | 那是你的问题 你的选择 |
[18:48] | Now, isn’t that why we’re here? | 这不正是我们今天讨论的主题吗 |
[18:52] | Choice. | 选择 |
[18:57] | If we choose to destroy | 如果我们选择毁灭 |
[19:00] | everything we’ve fought for over the past year… | 一切我们过去奋斗的成果都将幻灭 |
[19:09] | We’re gonna kill everyone we know. | 我们会害死我们认识的所有人 |
[19:14] | At your prison. | 在你的监狱里 |
[19:16] | Back in Woodbury. | 在伍德伯里 |
[19:19] | People we love, Rick. | 我们所爱的人 瑞克 |
[19:34] | I was at work one day | 有一天 我正在 |
[19:36] | taking shit from a boss half my age | 听一个岁数只有我一半大的上司讲鬼话 |
[19:39] | and an IQ even lower. | 那小子的智商堪忧 |
[19:42] | And the phone rang. | 然后电话响了起来 |
[19:45] | My wife had been in an accident. | 我妻子出了意外 |
[19:49] | “Sorry, Mr. Blake, we did everything we could.” | “抱歉 布莱克先生 我们已竭尽所能了” |
[19:55] | I sat there holding that phone, | 我就呆呆地坐在那里 手握电话 |
[19:58] | knowing that I would never see her again. | 心里清楚我再也见不到她了 |
[20:06] | Gone. | 她死了 |
[20:09] | It was just an accident. No one’s fault. | 只是场意外 不是谁的错 |
[20:15] | She had left a voicemail asking me to call her, | 她给我留了封语音邮件让我回电话 |
[20:18] | but I hadn’t had a chance yet. | 但我当时没有机会了 |
[20:21] | I sat there clutching that phone thinking, | 我坐在那儿 拿着电话想… |
[20:25] | “What did she want?” | “她想干什么” |
[20:30] | Just to check in? | 报个到吗 |
[20:38] | Ask me to pick something up for dinner? | 让我顺道买晚饭吗 |
[20:50] | What did she want? | 她到底想干什么 |
[21:57] | Hey, you’re not going. | 你不准离开 |
[22:00] | I don’t need permission. | 我不需要批准 |
[22:04] | – I can’t let you. – You can’t stop me. | -我不能让你走 -你拦不了我 |
[22:07] | If you’re gonna live here with us, | 你要想和我们住一起 |
[22:08] | it’s gonna be on our terms. | 就要守我们的规矩 |
[22:10] | If Michonne can do it, why can’t you? | 如果米琼恩能做到 你怎么就不能 |
[22:13] | ‘Cause it’s my brother out there, that’s why. | 因为外面那是我弟弟 这就是原因 |
[22:16] | What’s the matter with y’all? | 你们到底发什么病啊 |
[22:22] | I’m not gonna let you put them in danger. | 我不会让你置他们于危险中的 |
[22:25] | Nut up already, boy. | 你少来这套 |
[22:28] | This guy cops a feel of your woman | 那个人渣吃你女人的豆腐 |
[22:31] | and you pussy out like this? | 而你就这样认怂吗 |
[22:34] | Get out of my way. | 别挡我的路 |
[22:35] | No. | 不 |
[22:39] | Get out of my way! | 给我滚开 |
[22:46] | Get off! | 起来 |
[22:49] | Get off! | 起来 |
[22:59] | Let me go! Let me go! | 放开我 放开我 |
[23:09] | If you’ll excuse me. | 失陪一会儿 |
[23:33] | How’s it going in there? | 你在那边怎么样 |
[23:36] | They kicked me out. | 他们把我赶了出来 |
[23:41] | I don’t know what I’m doing here. | 我不知道自己在这儿干什么 |
[23:45] | You’re trying to help. | 你是想帮忙啊 |
[23:50] | What happened with Maggie? | 玛姬出了什么事 |
[23:54] | He’s a sick man. | 他是个变态 |
[24:06] | What am I gonna do now? | 我现在该怎么做 |
[24:12] | I can’t go back there. | 我不能回去 |
[24:15] | We’re family. You belong with us. | 我们是一家人 你应该和我们在一起 |
[24:21] | But if you join us, | 但是如果你回来 |
[24:24] | it’s settled. | 这事就定了 |
[24:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:47] | You know, the truth is I didn’t want any of this. | 其实 我一点也不想当老大 |
[24:51] | They chose me because there was nobody else around. | 他们选择了我 因为没有更好的人选 |
[24:57] | And they still think that I’m the man | 他们仍然认为 |
[24:59] | that can keep them safe. | 我是能保证他们安全的人 |
[25:01] | They still think I know what I’m doing. | 他们仍然认为我知道自己在做什么 |
[25:12] | I know you got guns. | 我知道你有枪 |
[25:14] | That was quite a stash you brought back the other day. | 你那天隐藏的不错嘛 |
[25:21] | Now, my people, they’re not combat-tested like yours are, | 我的人不像你的人有丰富的作战经验 |
[25:25] | but I’ve got more of them. | 但我的手下人数众多 |
[25:29] | So this fight, it will go down to the last man. | 这场战斗会一直继续 直到一方俱灭 |
[25:36] | So let’s end it. | 我们做个了结吧 |
[25:40] | Today. | 就今天 |
[25:42] | Let’s not do this. | 我们别这样 |
[25:44] | We can walk away. | 我们可以停止战斗 |
[25:53] | You have something | 你有我想要的 |
[25:56] | that I want. | 某件东西 |
[26:00] | One thing that makes this all all right. | 这件东西能让所有不快烟消云散 |
[26:03] | I’m not giving up the prison. | 我不会把监狱拱手相让 |
[26:05] | No. | 不 |
[26:07] | No, I– | 不 我 |
[26:10] | I don’t want your prison. That doesn’t sound safe at all. | 我不想要你的监狱 那里不安全 |
[26:12] | I mean, you lost your wife, another man. | 你在那里失去了你妻子 同伴 |
[26:15] | We’re not moving on. | 我们不会离开 |
[26:17] | What good would that do me? | 那对我来说更好 |
[26:19] | Best you stay where I can keep my one good eye on you. | 刚好我能用独眼监视你们 |
[26:40] | I want Michonne. | 我要米琼恩 |
[26:43] | Turn her over and this all goes away. | 交她出来 既往不咎 |
[26:49] | Is she worth it? | 很超值吧 |
[26:54] | One woman… | 一个女人 |
[26:57] | worth all those lives at your prison? | 换你一监狱的人命 |
[27:04] | Is she? | 不是吗 |
[27:25] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[27:29] | The folks here, | 这里的人 |
[27:31] | they’re strong, | 他们很坚强 |
[27:33] | good fighters. | 会战斗 |
[27:37] | But they ain’t killers. | 但他们不会杀人 |
[27:39] | Rick is. | 瑞克杀过 |
[27:42] | Maggie is. | 玛姬杀过 |
[27:44] | Carl put down his own mother. | 卡尔杀了自己母亲 |
[27:45] | Mercy killing. | 那叫解脱痛苦 |
[27:47] | That don’t make him an assassin. | 跟杀人可不一样 |
[27:49] | Mmm, but you are. | 但你会 |
[27:51] | When I have to be. | 不得已时我会 |
[27:53] | Then how do you explain letting me get away? | 那你怎么解释放跑我 |
[27:56] | I must have been seduced | 我一定是被你的 |
[27:58] | by your sterling personality. | 人格魅力迷惑了 |
[28:03] | You coming with me or not? | 你跟不跟我去 |
[28:06] | Me and my brother, we have a few calls we use when we hunt. | 我和我弟弟 我们打猎时有一些暗号 |
[28:09] | I’ll give him a heads up. | 我会提前告知他 |
[28:11] | He’ll warn the others. | 他能提醒其他人 |
[28:13] | You shogun the Governor’s ass, | 你去把总督斩了 |
[28:16] | I’ll take care of the rest. | 我解决剩下的 |
[28:17] | We’ll be home before you know it. | 一眨眼就能搞定 |
[28:21] | And what about Andrea? | 安德莉亚怎么办 |
[28:23] | Bullets fly, she’s gonna have to make her choice real quick. | 子弹横飞时 她必须迅速做出选择 |
[28:30] | You’re on your own. | 你还是自己去吧 |
[28:32] | You get people killed, it’s on you. | 谁被害死 都是你的责任 |
[29:05] | I thought it was my watch. | 我以为轮我值班了 |
[29:08] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[29:12] | Keep you company? | 陪陪你 |
[29:31] | That was a hell of a choke hold. | 我差点没被掐死 |
[29:34] | I should have put him to sleep. | 我应该直接干掉他 |
[29:46] | When we got back from Woodbury… | 我们从伍德伯里回来后 |
[29:50] | I made it all about me. | 我光顾着自己 |
[29:53] | And you needed your space and I didn’t give you that. | 你需要空间 我却咄咄逼人 |
[29:56] | I didn’t need my space from you. | 我们之间不需要空间 |
[30:01] | I just… | 我只是想让你知道 |
[30:03] | wanted you to see me. | 我就在你眼前 |
[30:12] | I’m with you. | 我伴你左右 |
[30:14] | I’m always with you, you know? | 我永伴你左右 |
[30:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:24] | – I’m sorry. – I know. | -对不起 -我知道 |
[30:30] | Oh, God, I love you. | 我爱死你了 |
[30:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:53] | – Wait. – Hmm? | -等一下 -怎么 |
[30:56] | I can’t do this. | 我不要在这里 |
[31:08] | Come here. Come here. Come here. | 来 到这边来 来这里 |
[31:26] | – Ow! – I’m okay. | -哎呦 -我没事 |
[32:15] | Yeah, I don’t get it. | 我搞不明白 |
[32:17] | You’ve obviously got big plans. | 很明显 你胸怀大志 |
[32:22] | Like you’re the guy who’s gonna lick this thing. | 你就像是那种不计前嫌 |
[32:26] | Bring us back from the brink. | 拯救我们于危难之中 |
[32:29] | So why waste your time on a two-bit vendetta? | 为何把时间浪费在这样微不足道的仇杀上 |
[32:34] | Why risk it all? | 为何冒这么大风险 |
[32:37] | You could have a statue of yourself | 人们甚至愿意在小镇广场 |
[32:39] | in the town square, Governor. | 为你树立雕像 总督大人 |
[32:46] | Killing Michonne | 杀死米琼恩 |
[32:49] | is sort of beneath you, don’t you think? | 不太像你会做的事 你不这么认为吗 |
[32:53] | You could save your son. | 你能救你儿子 |
[32:57] | Save your daughter. | 还能救你的女儿 |
[33:01] | Everyone you know. | 所有你认识的人 |
[33:07] | It’s your choice. | 选择权在你 |
[33:24] | If I give you Michonne, | 如果我把米琼恩交给你 |
[33:27] | how do I know you’ll keep your word | 我怎么知道你不会食言 |
[33:30] | that you’ll stop? | 就此善罢甘休呢 |
[33:40] | You can have everything you want. | 你可以得到你需要的一切 |
[33:42] | I told you, I don’t care about you. | 我对你说过 我不在乎你 |
[33:51] | You think about it. | 你考虑考虑吧 |
[33:56] | Two days. | 两天时间 |
[34:00] | I’ll be here at noon. | 我正午时分来这里 |
[36:12] | Let’s get inside. | 我们都进去 |
[36:15] | Position gunmen all around that feed store. | 在那家农资店四周埋伏好枪手 |
[36:18] | The minute you see Michonne, you open fire. | 一旦你见到米琼恩 马上开火 |
[36:20] | Kill the others, but you keep her alive. | 留她的活口 把其他人都干掉 |
[36:24] | What about the deal? | 那定的协议呢 |
[36:26] | Well, they’ll bring Rick, Merle’s brother, | 瑞克 莫尔的弟弟都会来 |
[36:29] | maybe Glenn, Merle himself. | 或许还有格伦和莫尔 |
[36:31] | We can take care of the whole crew. | 我们能把这帮人都干掉 |
[36:33] | It’s the best way to avoid a slaughter. | 这是避免发生屠杀的最佳方案 |
[36:37] | That is a slaughter. | 这本身就是屠杀 |
[36:44] | Not at our end. | 对我们来说不是 |
[36:49] | We’re gonna have to eliminate Rick sooner or later. | 我们早晚得灭了瑞克 |
[36:52] | No way we can all live side by side. | 比邻共存是不可能的 |
[37:05] | Thanks for setting that up. | 谢谢你组织了这次谈判 |
[37:07] | You really put yourself out there. | 你真的是不辞辛苦啊 |
[37:09] | Glad I could help. | 我很开心能帮上忙 |
[37:13] | Rick and I set terms. | 我和瑞克定了条件 |
[37:15] | He’s gonna consider them | 他回去考虑一下 |
[37:17] | and then we’ll meet again in two days. | 两天后我们再见面 |
[37:20] | What sort of terms? | 是什么样的条件 |
[37:28] | Hope it works out. | 希望能谈妥 |
[37:50] | So, I met this Governor. | 我和总督会面了 |
[37:56] | Sat with him for quite a while. | 跟他谈了好一会儿 |
[37:59] | Just the two of you? | 就你们两个吗 |
[38:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:02] | Should have gone when we had the chance, bro. | 当初有机会时就该去了 老兄 |
[38:10] | He wants the prison. | 他想要监狱 |
[38:15] | He wants us gone. | 他想要我们离开 |
[38:18] | Dead. | 死 |
[38:21] | He wants us dead | 他想我们死 |
[38:24] | for what we did to Woodbury. | 因为我们毁了伍德伯里 |
[38:38] | We’re going to war. | 我们要开战了 |
[39:32] | The group’s taking it as well as can be expected. | 大家的反应是预料之中的镇定啊 |
[39:36] | Merle and Michonne are convinced | 莫尔和米琼恩同意了 |
[39:38] | we should hit first. | 我们该先发制人 |
[39:40] | Carol and I think we should take our chances on the road. | 我和卡萝尔认为我们应该逃跑 |
[39:44] | We’re in this together. | 可咱们是一家人 |
[39:47] | So if we stay and fight, | 所以 如果大家要留下战斗 |
[39:50] | so be it. | 那就这么定了 |
[40:02] | He gave me a choice. | 他给了我另一个选择 |
[40:07] | A way out. | 一条生路 |
[40:10] | What does he want? | 他有什么条件 |
[40:14] | Michonne. | 他要米琼恩 |
[40:19] | He’ll kill her. | 他会杀掉她 |
[40:22] | And then kill us anyway. | 然后会照样杀掉我们 |
[40:30] | But what if he doesn’t? | 万一他不这么做呢 |
[40:33] | What if this is the answer? | 万一他真的放我们走呢 |
[40:41] | Why didn’t you tell them? | 你为什么不告诉他们 |
[40:45] | They need | 他们需要 |
[40:48] | to be scared. | 感到害怕 |
[40:53] | They are. | 他们确实害怕 |
[40:56] | Good. | 那就好 |
[40:58] | ‘Cause that’s the only way they’ll accept it. | 因为他们只能这样看待这件事 |
[41:05] | She saved my life. | 她救过我的命 |
[41:09] | And Carl’s. | 也救过卡尔 |
[41:12] | Glenn, Maggie– | 格兰 玛姬 |
[41:14] | if she hadn’t come here, | 如果她没过来 |
[41:16] | we never would have known they were taken. | 我们根本不会知道他们被抓了 |
[41:18] | She’s earned her place. | 她赢得了自己的地位 |
[41:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:24] | Yeah, she has. | 说的没错 |
[41:36] | Are you willing to sacrifice your daughters’ lives for her? | 你愿意牺牲自己女儿来保护她吗 |
[41:47] | Why are you telling me? | 你为什么要告诉我 |
[41:51] | Because… | 因为 |
[41:55] | I’m hoping you can talk me out of it. | 我希望你能劝我别那样做 |