时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Almost done. | 快好了 |
[00:49] | Here. | 给你 |
[00:59] | If only we had some cab’. | 要是再有点牛排就好了 |
[01:03] | Girls’ night. | 闺蜜之夜 |
[01:13] | Boys are getting restless again. | 他们又狂躁起来了 |
[01:20] | You still haven’t told me, | 你还没告诉过我呢 |
[01:23] | Where did you find them? | 你在哪发现他们的 |
[01:26] | Did they attack? Did you hunt them down? | 他们遭袭了吗 是你追捕了他们吗 |
[01:30] | Or did you know them? | 你认识他们吗 |
[01:39] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[01:41] | Oh god. | 老天 |
[01:48] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈这事吗 |
[02:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:04] | They deserved what they got. | 他们这是罪有应得 |
[02:09] | They weren’t human to begin with. | 他们本来就不是人 |
[03:57] | – You, grab the .50. – You got it. | -你去拿把点五零口径机枪 -好的 |
[04:04] | The Governor wants all this? | 总督要所有的枪支吗 |
[04:05] | – He wants options. – Where is he now? | -他希望有更多选择 -他在哪 |
[04:08] | Not here. | 不在这 |
[04:10] | – How many are going out? – Everybody. | -要去多少人 -所有人 |
[04:20] | I thought there was a deal on the table. | 我以为他们达成协议了 |
[04:26] | I’m sure it’s just a precaution, | 我相信这只是防备措施 |
[04:27] | a show of force. | 展示我们的武力 |
[05:04] | Milton. | 米尔顿 |
[05:05] | Milton! | 米尔顿 |
[05:10] | You need something? | 有什么事吗 |
[05:16] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[05:18] | It’s my workshop. | 我的工作室 |
[05:20] | How does that help Woodbury? | 工作室怎么能帮助伍德伯里呢 |
[05:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[05:26] | This was supposed to be a new start, | 这本应该是一个新起点 |
[05:28] | a way out. | 我们的出路 |
[05:30] | What about everything we talked about? | 我们之前谈过的那些事情呢 |
[05:32] | Beating this thing? Clawing our way back? | 忘了这事 恢复到之前的样子 |
[05:36] | Look, this business with Michonne, | 你和米琼恩之间的恩怨 |
[05:38] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[05:40] | But the people at the prison… | 但是监狱里的那些人 |
[05:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:46] | – I should move on? – Yes. | -我应该释怀吗 -是的 |
[05:48] | Well, I will as soon as this is over. | 这一切结束之后 我会释怀的 |
[05:50] | – Philip– – Let me ask you something, huh? | -菲利普 -我问你 |
[05:53] | Do you still believe the biters have some spark in them, huh? | 你还相信行尸是有意识的对吗 |
[05:57] | Of who they were? | 知道他们自己是谁 |
[05:58] | I think so. | 我认为是的 |
[06:00] | Then that was my daughter, wasn’t it? | 那是我的女儿 不是吗 |
[06:03] | Whether that was Penny or not, | 不管那是不是佩妮 |
[06:07] | It’s done. | 木已成舟 |
[06:10] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[06:14] | It’s all that matters. | 这是最重要的事 |
[06:23] | There is no deal. Philip’s asked for Michonne. | 没有什么交易 菲利普想要米琼恩 |
[06:27] | Rick would never agree to that. | 瑞克不会同意的 |
[06:28] | Whether he hands her over or not, | 不管他交不交出她 |
[06:30] | he’s gonna kill them all. | 他都会把他们都杀光 |
[06:33] | – I have to stop this. – I don’t think you can. | -我得阻止这一切 -我觉得你办不到 |
[07:10] | Leave. | 走吧 |
[07:13] | Tell the people at the prison to get out of there. | 告诉监狱里的人赶紧离开 |
[07:16] | In time, he’ll move on. | 过了一阵子 他会放下的 |
[07:18] | No. | 不 |
[07:22] | I have to kill him. | 我得杀了他 |
[07:23] | You’ll never get close to him. | 你接近不了他 |
[07:25] | They’ll gun you down first. | 他们会先开枪杀了你 |
[07:27] | Only if they see me coming. | 如果他们能看到我的话 |
[07:31] | Milton, this is sick. | 米尔顿 这太病态了 |
[07:33] | I can’t just stand back and watch this. | 我不能就这么袖手旁观 |
[08:54] | How can you still protect him? | 你怎么还能保护他 |
[08:56] | He doesn’t give a shit about you. | 他根本不在乎你 |
[08:58] | I knew Philip before he became the governor. | 在菲利普成为总督前我就认识他 |
[09:02] | That man still exists. | 他本性未变 |
[09:03] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[09:05] | Okay, so you kill the governor. | 好吧 你杀了总督 |
[09:07] | Then you get shot and Martinez takes over. | 然后你又被枪杀了 然后马丁内斯接管 |
[09:10] | What then? | 然后怎样 |
[09:12] | Killing the governor doesn’t save your friends. | 杀了总督也救不了你的朋友 |
[09:18] | Then I have to go back. Warn them. | 那我就得回去 提醒他们 |
[09:21] | And you’re coming with me. | 你跟我一起走 |
[09:23] | I can’t leave Woodbury. | 我不能离开伍德伯里 |
[09:25] | You really want to be a part of this? | 你真的想掺合这事吗 |
[09:27] | I don’t know anyone at the prison. | 监狱里我谁也不认识 |
[09:28] | So what? You know Merle. He fit in. | 那又怎样 你认识莫尔 他就待得挺好 |
[09:32] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[09:35] | Like it or not, I belong here. | 不管你喜不喜欢 我属于这 |
[09:40] | Then if you stay, | 如果你留下 |
[09:42] | You can’t keep looking the other way. | 你就不能身在曹营心在汉了 |
[09:49] | Take care of yourself. | 保重 |
[10:04] | You got any other weapons? | 你有其它的武器吗 |
[10:13] | D’you have more rounds? What do you guys got? | 你们还有子弹吗 你们还有什么 |
[10:18] | Andrea. | 安德莉亚 |
[10:20] | Andrea! | 安德莉亚 |
[10:25] | Governor wants all weapons collected. | 总督要收缴所有的武器 |
[10:27] | Got to get the team geared up. | 要给部队全副武装 |
[10:29] | I think I’m more helpful armed. | 我觉得我武装起来更有用 |
[10:31] | Hand over your piece and any ammo. | 把你的武器和弹药都交出来 |
[10:33] | No. | 不要 |
[10:34] | Let’s not be stupid about this. | 别犯傻 |
[10:36] | Hand over your piece. | 交出你的武器 |
[10:46] | You got a knife? | 你有刀子吗 |
[10:47] | You want to frisk me? | 你想要搜我的身吗 |
[10:55] | I should have told you about all this. I’m sorry. | 我本该告诉你这一切的 对不起 |
[10:57] | I just, uh– | 我只是 |
[11:00] | I want to keep you separate from this. | 我不想把你也搅合进来 |
[11:02] | Safe. You understand? | 安全 你知道吗 |
[11:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:08] | I just want to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[11:09] | Well, you can. Tomorrow. | 你可以帮忙 明天吧 |
[11:12] | I want you with us when we go and meet Rick. | 我要你和我们一起去见瑞克 |
[11:15] | He tries anything, you can talk some sense into him. | 如果他轻举妄动 你可以劝他理智些 |
[11:18] | Tries anything? | 轻举妄动 |
[11:20] | Well, you trust them, I don’t. | 你相信他们 我可不信 |
[11:23] | Understood. | 了解 |
[11:25] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[11:36] | You take this one. | 这个行尸交给你 |
[11:39] | You need the practice. | 你应该先练习一下如何使用 |
[11:49] | Just relax. | 放轻松 |
[11:50] | How am I gonna relax if you keep telling me to relax? | 你在旁边一直啰嗦 让我怎么放松 |
[11:58] | Wasn’t even close. | 差太远了 |
[12:00] | – You want to do this? – I have been. | -你想要开枪吗 -我以前开过枪 |
[12:06] | You’re wasting ammo. | 你就是在浪费弹药 |
[12:20] | Got him. | 打中了 |
[12:22] | Nice shot. | 干得漂亮 |
[12:27] | Hey, large pack of walkers was spotted heading for the main wall. | 有一大波行尸正在向主墙进发 |
[12:31] | Martinez wants some help. I got this covered. | 马丁内斯需要援助 我来守着这边 |
[12:34] | We’re not supposed to leave this post. | 我们不能离开这个据点 |
[12:35] | Ask Martinez. I’m just doing what I’m told. | 问马丁内斯吧 我只是奉命行事 |
[12:38] | You got to bring him over. We need to hear it from him. | 你得把他带过来 我们得听他的命令 |
[12:40] | – You’re wasting time. – Why can’t you handle it? | -你是在浪费时间 -你怎么不去帮忙 |
[12:42] | You’re supposed to be a good shot. | 你是个神枪手啊 |
[12:49] | – What are you doing? – Got to get out of here. | -你在干什么 -我必须从这里出去 |
[12:52] | – Nobody leaves. – Please, I don’t want any trouble. | -没人能离开 -求你了 我不想惹上麻烦 |
[12:54] | – What is this about? – Just get out of my way. | -到底是怎么回事 -别挡我的路 |
[12:56] | – Don’t. – Relax. | -别这样 -放松 |
[13:01] | Nobody’s got to get hurt here. | 在这里 没有人会受伤 |
[13:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:07] | I’m sorry, it’s just this place is– | 对不起 只不过 这个地方 |
[13:11] | – I can’t stay here. – Why? | -我没办法待在这里 -为什么 |
[13:13] | The governor, he is not what he seems to be. | 总督 他表里不一 |
[13:15] | He seems pretty straight up to me. | 他跟我们挺坦诚的啊 |
[13:17] | That’s what I thought, too. | 我之前也那么以为 |
[13:18] | But I’m telling you, he has done terrible things. | 但我告诉你 他干过很卑鄙的事情 |
[13:21] | He’s planning worse. | 他还在计划着更坏的事情 |
[13:22] | I’ve got to get out of here and you should, too. | 我得赶紧离开这里 劝你们也快走 |
[13:25] | Look, you’re rattled, exhausted. | 你太累了 头脑不清 |
[13:28] | Just put the knife down. | 把刀放下 |
[13:32] | I’m going. | 我要走了 |
[13:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:53] | We shouldn’t have let her go. | 我们不应该放她走 |
[13:55] | What do you want me to do, shoot her? | 我能怎么办 打死她吗 |
[14:08] | – You should have stopped her. – Stop her how? | -你应该阻止她 -怎么阻止 |
[14:09] | Shoot her in the back? | 从背后开枪打死她吗 |
[14:10] | No, you did the right thing. | 不 你们做的对 |
[14:11] | Thank god neither of you were hurt. | 还好你们俩没受伤 |
[14:14] | We stand on that wall to stop biters, | 我们守在墙上阻止行尸进入 |
[14:16] | not keep people in. | 而不是阻止人们出去 |
[14:19] | This isn’t a prison camp, is it? | 这里不是某种集中营吧 |
[14:21] | Of course not. It’s just | 当然不是 只是… |
[14:23] | she’s in no shape to take care of herself. | 她没能力照顾自己 |
[14:25] | Seems pretty capable to me. | 我觉得她完全有能力 |
[14:29] | She was out there all winter | 她在外面待了一整个冬天 |
[14:32] | alone. | 独自一人 |
[14:36] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[14:41] | Now, you two had each other or your friends. | 你们两个人有对方 以及朋友 |
[14:44] | She only had the biters. | 而她当时 只有身边的行尸 |
[14:48] | We brought her in and tried to help her, | 我们带她回来帮助她 |
[14:50] | but it was too late. | 但太晚了 |
[14:52] | She’d been out there too long. | 外面已经改变了她 |
[14:57] | Did she– did she say anything? | 她… 说什么了吗 |
[15:04] | – Like what? – I don’t know. | -你指哪方面 -我不知道 |
[15:05] | Like what panicked her? | 比如是什么让她感到恐惧 |
[15:10] | No. | 没有 |
[15:14] | I hope this doesn’t affect us. | 我希望这不会影响到我们 |
[15:20] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[15:21] | Well, we heard she was with that prison group. | 我们听说她以前和监狱的人是一伙 |
[15:25] | I hope I didn’t complicate things. | 我希望没添什么麻烦 |
[15:27] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[15:30] | Um, look, I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
[15:33] | Martinez here could use a hand with something. | 马丁内斯这儿需要点助手 |
[15:35] | If you wouldn’t mind helping him out, | 如果你们不介意的话就帮帮他 |
[15:37] | I’d appreciate it. | 我会非常感激 |
[15:37] | – Of course. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢你 |
[15:52] | Is she gone? | 她走了吗 |
[15:56] | They going after her? | 他们去追了吗 |
[15:58] | No. | 不 |
[16:00] | I am. | 我去 |
[16:05] | You have a problem with that, too? | 你有意见吗 |
[16:09] | Let her go. | 让她走吧 |
[16:12] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[16:14] | She just wants to be with her people. | 她只想和她那伙人在一起 |
[16:19] | You talked to her? | 你俩谈过了吗 |
[16:21] | No. | 没 |
[16:24] | You did. | 你们谈过了 |
[16:26] | You knew she was leaving, didn’t you? | 你知道她要走 不是吗 |
[16:29] | She told me. | 她告诉我的 |
[16:33] | What else did you two talk about, huh? | 你们还谈了些什么 |
[16:35] | Did you tell her about the deal? | 你把协议的事告诉她了 |
[16:38] | Did you tell her about Michonne? | 你把米琼恩的事告诉她了 |
[16:46] | She knows, doesn’t she? | 她知道了 不是吗 |
[17:12] | Be ready to roll in a few. | 准备好 一会儿出发 |
[17:15] | Where to? | 去哪儿 |
[17:16] | We’re not going after that girl, are we? | 我们不是去追那个姑娘 对吗 |
[17:19] | What if we were? Is that a problem? | 如果是呢 有问题吗 |
[17:21] | She was pretty shook up. | 她情绪很激动 |
[17:23] | She definitely didn’t want to be here. | 显然 她不想在这里待下去了 |
[17:25] | Look, she’s on her own, understood? | 听着 她要自生自灭了 明白吗 |
[17:28] | We got something else. | 我们有别的事 |
[17:30] | It’s sort of hard to explain. | 一言难尽 |
[17:32] | Just be at the truck in five. | 五分钟后去卡车上 |
[17:35] | – Okay. – What girl? | -好的 -哪个姑娘 |
[17:37] | Andrea jumped the wall. | 安德莉亚翻墙走了 |
[17:38] | On your watch? And you let her go? | 在你们眼皮底下吗 你们就放她走了吗 |
[17:41] | Hey, man, these guys have been talking. | 伙计 这些人一直在谈论她 |
[17:44] | She’s trouble. | 她是个麻烦 |
[17:45] | Maybe she’s not the issue. | 也许问题不在她那里 |
[17:50] | She said some pretty crazy shit. | 她说了些很疯狂的话 |
[17:52] | You know why? ’cause she’s crazy. | 你知道为什么吗 因为她疯了 |
[17:55] | Hey, don’t screw this up for us. | 我们好不容易留下 别搞砸了 |
[17:58] | – I’m just looking out. – For you two, maybe. | -我只是警惕而已 -你们俩警惕去吧 |
[18:01] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底什么意思 |
[18:03] | We got a good thing here. | 我们在这里过得不错 |
[18:05] | I don’t want to get tossed out because of you. | 我可不想因为你被赶走 |
[18:09] | These guys are on edge. | 这帮家伙紧张不安 |
[18:12] | They’ve been attacked by that | 他们被那个疯牛仔还有 |
[18:13] | crazy-ass cowboy and some chick with a sword. | 一个拿刀的娘们给袭击了 |
[18:14] | Shit’s going down and you’re making waves. | 马上要发生大事 你却在捣乱 |
[18:16] | We just have to get with the program. | 我们只要乖乖守本分就好 |
[18:18] | I am. | 我很守本分 |
[18:21] | That guy doesn’t trust you. | 那家伙不信任你 |
[18:23] | Do not screw this up. | 你别害了大家 |
[18:25] | Ease back, man. | 别紧张 哥们 |
[18:29] | Or what? | 怎么 |
[18:30] | You need to shame me in front of my boy again? | 你又想当着我儿子的面羞辱我吗 |
[18:35] | Don’t go there, man. | 哥们 别挑那件事 |
[18:36] | Donna… | 堂娜 |
[18:39] | I just happened to be there. | 我只是碰巧在那儿 |
[18:41] | – It could have been anyone. – But it wasn’t, was it? | -谁都有可能 -但偏偏不是别人 |
[18:44] | – It was you. – You want to do this now? | -正是你 -你们非要这时候吵吗 |
[18:47] | A long time coming. | 我早就想说了 |
[18:49] | You guys catch up. | 你俩聊吧 |
[18:52] | Come on, Ben. | 本 我们走 |
[18:57] | Yeah, it was me. I saved her life. | 没错 就是我 我救了她 |
[19:00] | Right place, right time. | 在正确的地点 正确的时间 |
[19:02] | And from that moment, she was glued to you like a lost puppy. | 从那时起 她就像流浪狗一样死死跟着你了 |
[19:05] | Her knight in shining armor. | 你成了她的盖世英雄 |
[19:07] | It made me feel like… | 这让我觉得 |
[19:11] | – I could have done it. – I know you could’ve. | -我也干得出来 -我知道你可以 |
[19:14] | – She didn’t. – Of course she did. | -可她不知道 -她当然知道 |
[19:15] | She knew that. She was just scared, that’s all. | 她心里明白 她只是害怕而已 |
[19:21] | This ain’t got nothing to do with you or me. | 这不是你救还是我救的问题 |
[19:25] | Yo, I said five. | 快点儿 |
[19:27] | Let’s go. Fire it up. | 走了 发动 |
[19:29] | We ain’t done. | 这事儿还没完 |
[20:52] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[21:07] | What is that? | 这是搞什么 |
[21:08] | Jackpot, baby. | 宝贝 这是好东西 |
[21:11] | This some kind of extermination? | 这是要搞人道毁灭吗 |
[21:13] | You could say that. No weeding out today, Shump. | 可以这么说吧 今天不杀行尸 香珀特 |
[21:15] | – The more the merrier. – All right. | -越多越好 -好的 |
[21:17] | You got a use for them? | 你们拿它们有用吗 |
[21:20] | Honey, we got a use for everything. | 宝贝 任何东西我们都有用 |
[21:26] | This got something to do with | 这是为明天 |
[21:27] | that meeting tomorrow? The one with the prison group? | 跟监狱那帮人的会议准备的吗 |
[21:29] | Ho, ho, ho. Get that man a prize. | 恭喜你 答对了 |
[21:33] | – You’re bringing biters? – Allen, heads up. | -你们要带行尸去 -艾伦 接着 |
[21:36] | Okay, this is genius. | 这真是太有才了 |
[21:38] | Hey, kid, grab the collars out of the truck. | 孩子 把车上的项圈拿来 |
[21:41] | This ain’t right. | 这不好 |
[21:42] | Didn’t think we were gonna have any problems today, fella. | 哥们 今儿别给咱找麻烦 |
[21:44] | I didn’t think we’d be feeding people to biters. | 我不同意拿人去喂行尸 |
[21:46] | What do you care? They’re rats. | 在乎什么 不过是些行尸 |
[21:49] | This is sick. | 太变态了 |
[21:51] | Hey, give me a hand here. Ty, you deaf? | 搭把手啊 泰尔西 你聋了吗 |
[21:54] | I’m not doing this. | 我不干 |
[21:56] | They got women and children. | 那儿有妇女和儿童 |
[21:58] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[21:59] | Fine, suit yourself. | 那随你便吧 |
[22:01] | We get back, you tell the governor. | 等我们回去 你自己跟总督说 |
[22:02] | He’ll send you packing. Send you all packing. | 他肯定让你滚蛋 让你们全滚蛋 |
[22:05] | – There’s no need for that. Dammit. – Relax. | -不必那样 该死 -放轻松 |
[22:08] | We looked out for each other. We’ll do it again. | 之前我们都相互照应过来了 这次也一样 |
[22:11] | We’ll get out of your way if that’s what you want. | 如果你们一意孤行 我们就离开 |
[22:13] | You don’t speak for us. | 你不能代表我们 |
[22:15] | You’re not sending my boy out there again. | 休想再让我的儿子出去送死 |
[22:17] | – I look out for him. – Like you looked out for Donna? | -我要关照他 -就像关照堂娜那样吧 |
[22:26] | – Tyreese! – Leave him alone! | -泰尔西 -放开他 |
[22:27] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[22:33] | Do it. | 来啊 |
[22:36] | Go on! | 放手啊 |
[22:42] | Please. | 别这样 |
[22:49] | Go on! | 放手 |
[22:56] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:03] | You’ve all been very productive. | 你们这是帮倒忙 |
[23:04] | Shump, take ’em back to town. | 香珀特 把他们带回去 |
[23:07] | Let ’em do some knitting. | 他们只适合干针线活 |
[28:13] | Andrea. | 安德利亚 |
[28:18] | Come back with me. | 跟我回去 |
[28:20] | Come back to woodbury. | 回伍德伯里 |
[28:22] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[28:24] | We all need you. | 大伙儿没你不行 |
[28:32] | That’s your home now. | 那是你的家 |
[28:38] | Your people. | 你的人民 |
[28:42] | Your town. | 你的小镇 |
[28:47] | You can’t just leave ’em all behind. | 你不能就这样撒手不管吧 |
[28:51] | Please, Andrea, come home. | 安德利亚 拜托你回家吧 |
[29:01] | Suit yourself. | 那随便你 |
[33:09] | Time to go home, huh? | 回家时间到 |
[33:14] | Andrea. | 安德利亚 |
[37:56] | Did you find her? | 找到她了吗 |
[37:58] | No luck. | 没有 |
[37:59] | Just got word. Someone barbecued the pit biters. | 听说 有人把坑里的行尸全烧了 |
[38:03] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:03] | Got a few shit stirrers in the bunch. | 两颗耗子屎搅坏一锅汤 |
[38:05] | Tyreese and his sister. | 泰尔西和他姐姐 |
[38:08] | Send them over to distro. | 让他们去仓库 |
[38:10] | – Rest of the group, too. – All right. | -四人组都去 -好 |
[38:12] | We’re still gonna need biters, so get some more. | 我们需要行尸 再去找 |
[38:15] | You got it. | 好的 |
[38:25] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你们久等 |
[38:27] | Did you find her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[38:29] | No. | 没 |
[38:32] | Hardly made it back myself. | 差点自己都没回来 |
[38:36] | I’ll look again tomorrow. | 我明天再去找 |
[38:39] | So I heard there was a little hang-up at the pits. | 听说你们在尸坑有点小争执 |
[38:43] | You got a beef with Rick, that’s fair enough. | 你跟瑞克有过节 这很正常 |
[38:46] | But you can’t be feeding his kids to biters. | 但你不能把他的孩子们喂行尸 |
[38:48] | No one’s feeding anyone to biters. | 没人把谁喂行尸 |
[38:51] | Well, I saw the trailers. | 我看到拖车了 |
[38:54] | It’s a scare tactic. It’s a bluff. | 那只是震慑战术 虚张声势 |
[38:58] | I’d rather scare his people into leaving us alone | 我宁愿把他们吓跑 |
[39:01] | Than engaging in another fight. | 也不愿交火 |
[39:04] | I’m trying to save lives here. | 我想拯救更多生命 |
[39:07] | – They’re just for show? – Uh-huh. | 只是做做样子 |
[39:10] | You know, people are more afraid of a biter on a leash | 比起指在头上的枪 人们更害怕 |
[39:12] | than a gun in their face. | 被拴住的行尸 |
[39:16] | It’s pretty effective. | 很有效果 |
[39:20] | Then why didn’t your man just say that? | 你的手下为什么不直说 |
[39:25] | ‘Cause… | 因为 |
[39:27] | we don’t discuss tactics with people | 我们不会和不熟悉的人 |
[39:28] | that we don’t really know. | 探讨战术策略 |
[39:44] | Governor, look. | 总督 听着 |
[39:47] | I shoot my mouth off sometimes, | 我有时说话不经大脑 |
[39:48] | but the truth is we want to stay. | 但我们真的很想留下 |
[39:53] | I saw red. It won’t happen again. | 我过激了 不会再发生 |
[39:59] | Well, I’m glad to hear it. | 很高兴你这么说 |
[40:13] | Where did you get the gasoline? | 汽油你在哪里找的 |
[40:17] | Come again? | 什么 |
[40:24] | Doesn’t matter. | 没什么 |
[40:47] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[40:50] | I hope not. | 但愿没有 |
[40:54] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:57] | Never been better. | 从未如此之好 |
[41:02] | It’s a real shame about the pits. | 尸坑被毁真可惜 |
[41:06] | You heard about that, huh? | 你也听说了 |
[41:10] | I hope you find out who did it. | 希望你能找出是谁做的 |
[41:14] | Already have. | 我已经知道了 |