时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[00:50] | Yesterday. | 昨天的事 |
[00:52] | Zack. I can’t stop. | 扎克 我无能为力 |
[00:58] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也是 |
[01:01] | It used to be we all had acquaintances. | 以前人海茫茫 |
[01:04] | Just people moving in and out of your life. | 朋友来来往往 |
[01:06] | No big. | 没什么大不了的 |
[01:08] | See them down the road sometime. | 以后还会再见到他们 |
[01:11] | Now… | 但现在 |
[01:14] | a handful of people you know, | 你只认识几个人 |
[01:16] | and that’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[01:19] | They might as well be the only people left in the world. | 他们可能是世界上仅存的人类 |
[01:24] | Am I talking too much? | 我是不是话很多 |
[01:25] | A little, but I like it. | 有点吧 但我喜欢 |
[01:34] | ♪ I got you ♪ | ♪ 爱你 ♪ |
[01:38] | ♪ Under my skin ♪ | ♪ 已入骨 ♪ |
[01:42] | ♪ I got you ♪ | ♪ 爱你 ♪ |
[01:45] | ♪ Deep in the heart of me ♪ | ♪ 到心坎里 ♪ |
[01:47] | Okay, now you’re just embarrassing me. | 现在你是在让我难堪了 |
[01:50] | ♪ So deep in my heart ♪ | ♪ 深埋心间 ♪ |
[01:53] | ♪ That you are really a part of me ♪ | ♪ 不分离 ♪ |
[01:59] | I got you. | 我爱你 |
[02:03] | We should probably try to get some rest. | 我们该休息了 |
[02:10] | Hey, come crash at my place. | 来我房里睡吧 |
[02:14] | Okay, I’ll crash at your place, then. | 好吧 那我去你那睡 |
[02:18] | You know we start doing that, we’re not gonna want to stop. | 我们一旦开始就不会停了 |
[02:23] | Not just yet. | 现在还不行 |
[02:40] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[06:27] | Carl? | 卡尔 |
[06:30] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[06:32] | Come on. | 起床了 |
[07:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:03] | Changing of the guard? | 该换岗了吗 |
[08:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:10] | I’ll bring you breakfast after perimeter check. | 检查完周边后我给你带早饭 |
[08:17] | Oh, my God. Throw that away. | 天啊 扔掉吧 |
[08:22] | Not gonna happen. | 想都别想 |
[08:23] | It’s mine. | 是我的了 |
[08:53] | Careful out there. | 出去小心点 |
[08:55] | Always am. Any requests? | 我一向很小心 要什么 |
[08:58] | Books? Comics? Some stale M&Ms? | 书 漫画 变味的MM豆 |
[09:01] | You’re the one that likes stale M&Ms. | 你才喜欢变味的MM豆 |
[09:03] | Then I’ll definitely looking for some. | 那我肯定要找一些 |
[09:05] | I’ll look for some stuff you like, too. | 我也会找些你喜欢的东西 |
[09:09] | Why don’t you wear your hat anymore? | 你怎么不戴帽子了 |
[09:11] | It’s not a farming hat. See you soon? | 那不是农夫帽 回头见吧 |
[09:15] | Pretty soon. | 很快就能见 |
[09:36] | They only took out one cluster yesterday. | 他们昨天只干掉了一群 |
[09:40] | Probably gonna need more people today. | 也许今天需要更多人手 |
[09:43] | Maybe we could help. | 我们也许能帮忙 |
[09:45] | I got other plans | 我有其他计划 |
[09:47] | involving dirt and cucumbers | 那就是靠泥土和黄瓜 |
[09:50] | and keeping people fed. | 让人们丰衣足食 |
[09:52] | Well, if you don’t want to, maybe I could. | 如果你不想帮忙 我倒是想去 |
[09:58] | Could I? | 行吗 |
[10:01] | We have other plans. | 或许我该说 |
[10:03] | That’s what I should have said. | 是”我们俩”有其他计划 |
[10:10] | Come on in. There we go. | 来吧 多吃点 |
[10:18] | Dad…? | 老爸 |
[10:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:22] | I’ve been trying. | 我一直在努力 |
[10:24] | Yeah, I know. And I’m proud. | 我知道 也为你骄傲 |
[10:30] | Dad, | 老爸 |
[10:32] | when can I have my gun back? | 什么时候能把枪还给我 |
[10:43] | Worms will give them some extra protein. | 虫子能给它们补充蛋白质 |
[10:49] | Stay close. | 跟紧点 |
[10:51] | Help! Help! Please, come quick! | 救命 快救救我们 |
[10:54] | – Cell block? – I don’t know. | -牢房区那边吗 -我不知道 |
[10:56] | Get in the tower with Maggie. Don’t argue, go. | 跟玛姬到塔里去 别磨蹭快去 |
[11:03] | – Walkers in D! – What about C? | -D区有行尸 -那C区呢 |
[11:05] | Clear. We locked the gates to the tombs. | 安全 我们已经把通往墓地的门锁了 |
[11:07] | – Hershel’s on guard. – It ain’t a breach. | -赫谢尔在值岗 -那就不是缺口的事 |
[11:09] | We followed the plan. | 我们按计划行事 |
[11:27] | Whoa, boy. | 天呐 |
[11:40] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[12:03] | Come here. | 站起来 |
[12:21] | – Move! – Daryl! | -快走 -达里尔 |
[12:22] | I got it. Are you bit? | 我来了 你没事吧 |
[12:24] | Go. Get out of here. | 快走 快出去 |
[12:26] | Hold that. Go, go. | 拿着枪 快走 |
[12:28] | Are you bit? All right, go. | 被咬了吗 快出去 |
[12:33] | Get up. Get back in the cell. | 快起来 躲到牢房里 |
[12:38] | Here. | 抱着 |
[12:40] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |
[12:43] | Come with me. Stay in there. | 跟我走 待在里面 |
[12:45] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[12:48] | Got you. Go! | 抱紧了 走 |
[12:55] | Karen! Karen! | 凯伦 凯伦 |
[12:58] | – Are you okay? – You all right? | -你没事吧 -还好吧 |
[13:01] | Just stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[13:06] | I’m gonna have to amputate your arm to stop the infection from spreading. | 我得给你截肢 免得感染扩散 |
[13:11] | Check all of ’em– every cell. | 把牢房全部查一遍 |
[13:14] | I have to do it now. | 我马上给你做手术 |
[13:15] | I want you to bite this. | 你把这个咬住 |
[13:25] | – Are we clear down here? – Yeah. | -下面安全了吧 -对 |
[13:26] | – We’re safe? – Yeah, yeah. | -我们安全了吗 -是的 |
[13:28] | Up here! | 上来 |
[13:31] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[13:41] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[13:48] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:55] | Oh, it’s Patrick. | 天呐 是帕特里克 |
[14:02] | That’s all of ’em. | 都是他们区的人 |
[15:28] | It’s happening, isn’t it? | 我开始变异了 对不对 |
[15:31] | You’re in shock, okay? | 你受到了惊吓 |
[15:32] | I want you just to lay back. | 我想让你好好躺着 |
[15:41] | Lizzie and Mica, | 丽兹和米卡 |
[15:43] | you care about them. | 你关心她们 |
[15:45] | I’ve seen it. | 我亲眼见过 |
[15:48] | I don’t have anybody else. | 我没有其他亲人了 |
[15:50] | Kids on their own, | 孩子们靠自己的话 |
[15:52] | they don’t have a chance. | 无法活下去 |
[15:57] | Can you look out for them? | 你能照顾她们吗 |
[16:00] | Like they’re yours? | 视如己出 |
[16:03] | Yeah. | 能 |
[16:05] | Yeah, I can. | 我能 |
[16:06] | I will. | 我会的 |
[16:18] | Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[16:20] | You’re gonna have to let them say goodbye. | 你得让她们来跟你告别 |
[16:24] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:53] | No bites. No wounds. | 没被咬 没受伤 |
[16:57] | I think he just died. | 他是正常死亡 |
[16:58] | Horribly, too. Pleurisy aspiration. | 死得很惨 吸入性胸膜炎 |
[17:02] | Choked to death on his own blood. | 被自己的血液呛死 |
[17:05] | Caused those trails down his face. | 所以脸上全是血 |
[17:07] | I’ve seen them before | 我在栅栏外的行尸 |
[17:09] | on a walker outside the fences. | 脸上见到过 |
[17:12] | I saw them on Patrick, too. | 我也在帕特里克脸上见过 |
[17:13] | They’re from the internal lung pressure building up– | 因肺内的压力不断增加 |
[17:16] | like if you shake a soda can and pop the top. | 好比你摇一瓶汽水 就会把瓶盖崩开 |
[17:18] | Only imagine your eyes, | 你的眼睛 |
[17:21] | ears, nose, and throat are the top. | 耳朵 鼻子和喉咙好比瓶盖 |
[17:23] | It’s a sickness from the walkers? | 是被行尸传染的吗 |
[17:26] | No, these things happened before they were around. | 不是 它们出现之前就有这种病 |
[17:28] | Could be pneumococcal. | 可能是肺炎球菌 |
[17:29] | Most likely an aggressive flu strain. | 很可能是一种急性流感 |
[17:31] | Someone locked him in just in time. | 有人及时把他关了起来 |
[17:34] | No, man. Charlie used to sleepwalk. | 不是 查理经常梦游 |
[17:37] | Locked himself in. Hell, he was just eating barbecue yesterday. | 是他把自己锁起来的 他昨天还吃烤肉来着 |
[17:40] | How could somebody die in a day just from a cold? | 怎么会有人得了感冒一天就死了 |
[17:43] | I had a sick pig, it died quick. | 有头猪病了 死得很快 |
[17:46] | Saw a sick boar in the woods. | 我在林子里见过一头病死的野猪 |
[17:49] | Pigs and birds. That’s how these things spread in the past. | 猪和禽类 过去疾病都是通过这些动物传染的 |
[17:53] | We need to do something about those hogs. | 我们得处理一下那些猪 |
[17:55] | Maybe we got lucky. Maybe these two cases are it. | 可能我们很幸运 只有这么两例 |
[17:59] | Haven’t seen anybody be lucky in a long time. | 这年头没人幸运 |
[18:02] | Bugs like to run through close quarters. | 病菌容易近距离传播 |
[18:05] | Doesn’t get any closer than this. | 不要离他再近了 |
[18:07] | All of us in here, we’ve all been exposed. | 我们在这里 已接触了病菌 |
[18:28] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[18:30] | We have to go get Dr. S. | 我们得去找S医生 |
[18:34] | Honey, he’s been bit. | 亲爱的 他被咬了 |
[18:35] | The doctor won’t help. | 医生也帮不了他 |
[18:47] | You take care of your sister. | 你要照顾好你妹妹 |
[18:55] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[18:57] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[19:03] | – Dad? – No. | -爸爸 -不要 |
[19:04] | – Come on, it’s time. – No. | -走吧 时候到了 -不要 |
[19:06] | You know what I have to do. | 你们知道我要怎么做 |
[19:08] | What we’re always supposed to do. | 这是惯例 |
[19:10] | You can wait outside if you want. | 你们可以在外面等 |
[19:13] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:19] | We should be the ones. | 应该由我们来做 |
[19:24] | No. I can’t. | 不 我做不到 |
[19:28] | Lizzie, are you sure? | 丽兹 你确定吗 |
[19:30] | You taught us. | 你教过我们 |
[19:32] | I can do it. | 我能做到的 |
[19:33] | Okay, well, you have to do it now. | 好吧 但是你现在就得动手了 |
[19:34] | You need to do it right now | 你立刻就得动手 |
[19:35] | because you have to do it before he turns. | 得赶在他尸变前 |
[19:37] | I’m gonna stay right here. | 我就待在这儿 |
[19:39] | You remember what I showed you? | 你记得我怎么教你们的吗 |
[19:52] | Lizzie. Lizzie, Lizzie. | 丽兹 丽兹 丽兹 |
[19:53] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事了 |
[19:56] | Lizzie? Lizzie, it’s okay. Breathe. | 丽兹 丽兹 没事了 深呼吸 |
[19:58] | Look at the flowers. | 看着那些花 |
[19:59] | Count one, two, three with me. | 和我一起数 一 二 三 |
[20:00] | – One, two– – Daddy, no! | -一 二 -爸爸 不要啊 |
[20:03] | No, Lizzie, look at the flowers. | 别看 丽兹 看着这些花 |
[20:04] | Count one, two, three with me. | 和我数 一 二 三 |
[20:06] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[20:07] | Look at the flowers, Lizzie. | 看着这些花 丽兹 |
[20:09] | – No! – Look at the flowers! | -不要 -看着这些花 |
[20:31] | Hey, you might want to stay back. | 先别靠近我 |
[20:33] | – Carl. – Dad, I’m sorry. | -卡尔 -爸爸 对不起 |
[20:37] | I didn’t see you come out. | 我没看见你出来 |
[20:38] | It’s okay. I’m here. | 没事了 我出来了 |
[20:40] | I’m fine. Back away. | 我没事 离远点 |
[20:42] | I had to use one of the guns by the gate. | 我不得已用了一支大门边上的枪 |
[20:44] | I swear I didn’t want to. | 我发誓我不想的 |
[20:46] | I was coming back. I fell. | 我往回走的时候摔倒了 |
[20:49] | They came out and helped me. | 他们跑出来救了我 |
[20:51] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[20:53] | What happened in there? | 里面发生了什么 |
[21:05] | Patrick got sick last night. | 帕特里克昨晚生病了 |
[21:07] | It’s some kind of flu. It moves fast. | 是某种流感 发作得很急 |
[21:10] | We think he died and attacked the cell block. | 我们认为是他死了 然后攻击了牢房 |
[21:13] | Look, I know he was your friend and I’m sorry. | 我知道他是你的朋友 我很抱歉 |
[21:15] | He was a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[21:17] | We lost a lot of good people. | 我们失去了很多好人 |
[21:21] | Glenn and your dad are okay, | 格伦和你爸爸都没事 |
[21:23] | but they were in there. | 但是他们之前都在里面 |
[21:26] | You shouldn’t get too close to anyone that might have been exposed, | 你不应该离任何可能被感染的人太近 |
[21:28] | at least for a little while. | 至少一段时间内不要 |
[21:32] | Carl. All of you. | 卡尔 你们三个都是 |
[21:37] | Patrick was fine yesterday, | 帕特里克昨天还好好的 |
[21:39] | and he died overnight. | 隔夜就死了 |
[21:42] | Two people died that quick? | 两个人死的那么快 |
[21:46] | We’ll have to separate everyone that’s been exposed. | 我们得把所有接触过的人隔离 |
[21:49] | That’s everyone in that cell block. | 那就是刚进牢房区的所有人了 |
[21:51] | That’s all of us. Maybe more. | 我们所有人 也许更多 |
[21:55] | We know that this sickness can be lethal. | 我们知道这种疾病可能致命 |
[22:00] | We don’t know how easily it spreads. | 但我们不知道它的传染性有多强 |
[22:03] | Is anyone else showing symptoms that we know of? | 还有其他人表现出我们知道的症状吗 |
[22:06] | We can’t just wait and see. There’s children. | 我们不能干等着 还有孩子呢 |
[22:09] | It isn’t just the illness. | 不仅仅是疾病的问题 |
[22:11] | If people die, they become a threat. | 人一死还会成为威胁 |
[22:15] | We need a place for them to go. | 我们需要给他们找个地方 |
[22:17] | They can’t stay in D. | 他们不能待在D区 |
[22:19] | We can’t risk going in there to clean it up. | 我们不能冒险进去清扫 |
[22:21] | We can use cell block A. | 我们可以用A区 |
[22:23] | Death row? | 死囚区吗 |
[22:25] | I’m not sure that’s much of an upgrade. | 我可不觉得那里更好 |
[22:27] | It’s clean. That’s an upgrade. | 那里很干净 所以更好 |
[22:30] | Think that’ll work for Dr. S? | S医生应该没问题吧 |
[22:32] | I’ll help Caleb get it set up. | 我可以帮迦勒一起整理 |
[22:39] | – You okay? – Mm-hmm. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[22:44] | You sure? You don’t sound so good. | 你确定吗 听起来可不怎么好 |
[22:46] | We’re just taking her back to my cell so she can rest. | 我带她去我的房间 让她休息一下 |
[22:49] | Tyreese, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 泰尔西 那不是好主意 |
[22:52] | Why? What’s going on now? | 为什么 这是怎么了 |
[22:57] | We think it’s a flu or something. | 我们觉得可能是流感之类的 |
[22:59] | That’s how Patrick died. | 帕特里克就那么死的 |
[23:00] | Judith was in that cell block. | 朱迪思在那个牢房区 |
[23:02] | She’s vulnerable. | 她很脆弱 |
[23:04] | Anyone that may be sick | 任何可能已经病了 |
[23:06] | or even exposed should stay away. | 或者可能被感染的人都应该离远点 |
[23:08] | – It killed Patrick? – She’s gonna be okay. | -帕特里克死于这个病吗 -她会没事的 |
[23:12] | Now that we know what Patrick died from | 既然我们知道帕特里克的死因 |
[23:14] | we can treat it, right? | 那我们就有办法解决 对吗 |
[23:15] | Don’t panic. We’re going to figure this out. | 别慌 我们会搞清楚的 |
[23:17] | But we should keep you separated in the meantime. | 但与此同时我们需要把你隔离 |
[23:21] | We’ll have Caleb take a look at you. | 我会让迦勒去看看你 |
[23:23] | I’ll see what we have in the way of medications. | 我看看有没有什么药物治疗的方法 |
[23:26] | David from the Decatur group, | 迪凯特组的大卫 |
[23:28] | he’s been coughing, too. | 他也在咳嗽 |
[23:31] | I’ll get him. | 我去找他 |
[23:32] | There’s some empty clean cells in the tombs, right? | 坟墓那边还有干净的空房间吧 |
[23:35] | – Yeah, we’ll meet you there. – Okay. | -对 我们在那里碰头 -好 |
[23:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:40] | Let’s get you settled. | 我们去把你安顿好 |
[23:46] | Have to call another meeting later. | 待会儿还得开会 |
[23:49] | All right. | 好 |
[23:51] | I’ll get to burying the dead ones. | 我要去埋死人 |
[23:52] | You wear gloves and a mask. | 记得戴手套和面罩 |
[24:01] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[24:03] | I’m worried about Lizzie and Mica. | 我很担心丽兹和米卡 |
[24:04] | They were around Patrick. | 他们在帕特里克身边待过 |
[24:06] | We all were. | 我们都待过 |
[24:08] | Karen and David are gonna be separated till they feel better. | 凯伦和大卫在情况好转前都先隔离 |
[24:12] | – You’re right. – Are you okay? | -说的对 -你没事吧 |
[24:16] | Mm-hmm. Got to be. | 不能有事啊 |
[24:31] | Gonna bury your dad. | 得把你爸爸埋了 |
[24:34] | You can visit, bring him flowers. | 你可以来看看他 给他带点花 |
[24:39] | Lizzie, we’re gonna have to talk about what happened in there. | 丽兹 我们得谈谈里头发生的事 |
[24:51] | Your daddy asked me to protect you like you’re my own and I will. | 你爸爸叫我对你视如己出 我会做到的 |
[24:57] | It’s time someone told you the truth. | 是时候跟你说实话了 |
[25:02] | Honey, you’re weak. | 亲爱的 你不够坚强 |
[25:05] | You lost your nerve. | 你当时完全吓坏了 |
[25:07] | You have to trust your gut and you have to act fast every time. | 你得一直勇敢果断才行 |
[25:10] | That’s life and death. | 这攸关生死 |
[25:13] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[25:16] | I know, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 很遗憾 |
[25:21] | But if you want to live, you have to become strong. | 但如果你想活下去 就得坚强起来 |
[25:24] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[25:25] | He’s dead.He was special and now he’s dead. | 他死了 他是我爸爸可他现在死了 |
[25:29] | Why’d they kill him? Why’d they kill Nick? | 他们为什么要杀他 为什么要杀尼克 |
[25:33] | You’re so stupid. | 你太傻了 |
[25:37] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[25:41] | She’s messed up. | 她只是脑子有点乱 |
[25:44] | She’s not weak. | 她很坚强 |
[26:03] | Glad you were in there. | 很高兴你当时在那儿 |
[26:06] | Wasn’t much use without my gun. | 没了枪 我也没啥用 |
[26:08] | No, you were. | 你贡献很大 |
[26:12] | All this time you’ve been taking off, | 这一次你经受住了考验 |
[26:14] | you earned it. | 大家有目共睹 |
[26:16] | We wouldn’t be here without you. | 没你我们也走不到现在 |
[26:19] | It was all of us. | 这是大家共同的努力 |
[26:21] | No, it was you first. | 不 是在你的领导下 |
[26:24] | You gonna help us figure this out? | 你要再带我们挺过这一回吗 |
[26:28] | I screwed up too many times. | 我搞砸了太多次 |
[26:31] | Those calls you got to make, I start down that road… | 你不得不替我照应 而我沉湎于悲痛 |
[26:35] | I almost lost my boy– who he was. | 我差点害我儿子性情大变 |
[26:40] | Whatever else this place needs, I’m here for it. | 如果有别的需要 我可以挺身而出 |
[26:42] | Like I said, you earned it. | 我说过了 你经受住了考验 |
[26:44] | But for what it’s worth, you see mistakes. | 无论如何 你能看出问题 |
[26:48] | I see when the shit hits, | 麻烦来的时候 |
[26:50] | you’re standing there with a shovel. | 你也能拿着铁锹守在那儿 |
[26:54] | Rick! Daryl! | 瑞克 达里尔 |
[26:58] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[27:12] | The noise drew ’em out and now this part’s starting to give. | 声响太大把它们都引来了 这儿快不行了 |
[28:04] | Did you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[28:05] | They just started taking out the dead. | 他们开始把死人搬出来 |
[28:09] | I don’t need to know who yet. | 我不知道谁死了 |
[28:12] | I don’t want to. | 我也不想知道 |
[28:14] | I’m glad you came back safe. | 很高兴你安全回来 |
[28:16] | It was stupid. | 太傻了 |
[28:18] | I was so stupid. | 我太傻了 |
[28:22] | When I fell on my ass, they should have just left me out there. | 我摔倒的时候 他们就该抛下我不管 |
[28:24] | Now that’s stupid. | 这是傻话 |
[28:28] | We care about you. | 我们在乎你 |
[28:30] | They could have gotten hurt. | 他们可能会受伤 |
[28:32] | When you care about people | 你在乎一个人时 |
[28:33] | hurt is kind of part of the package. | 受伤是在所难免的 |
[28:44] | Were there any kids? | 有孩子吗 |
[28:49] | Got all these widows and orphans, | 寡妇和孤儿都有称呼 |
[28:51] | but what do you call someone who lost a child? | 但要怎么称呼失去孩子的人 |
[28:57] | You’d think someone would have given that a name. | 会有人给那类人起名字吗 |
[29:09] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:10] | Does she always cry like that? | 她常那样哭吗 |
[29:11] | I think she senses people’s moods. | 我觉得她能感知人们的情绪 |
[29:33] | Don’t. | 别 |
[29:35] | We’re supposed to stay away from each other. | 我们应该远离彼此 |
[29:40] | Are you seeing this? | 你们看到这个了吗 |
[29:45] | Is someone feeding these things? | 有人在喂行尸吗 |
[29:49] | – Heads up. – This part of the fence, now! | -当心 -快顶住这边的栅栏 |
[29:55] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[29:57] | It’s gonna give! It’s gonna give! | 快倒了 快倒了 |
[30:15] | Everybody back! Come on, back, now. | 所有人退后 快点 退后 |
[30:21] | Fence keeps bending in like that, | 栅栏继续往里凹陷的话 |
[30:22] | those walkers are coming over it. | 行尸会闯进来的 |
[30:32] | Daryl, get the truck. | 达里尔 把车开过来 |
[30:34] | I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么办 |
[30:51] | You know if Patrick was Catholic? | 帕特里克是不是天主教徒 |
[30:55] | He said he was a practicing atheist. | 他说他是无神论者 |
[31:04] | Did you tell your dad what you saw in the library yesterday? | 你告诉你爸昨天图书馆的事了吗 |
[31:09] | Nope. | 没 |
[31:13] | Are you going to tell him? | 你会告诉他吗 |
[31:19] | I have to keep teaching those kids to survive. | 我必须教那些孩子们如何生存 |
[31:22] | You know that. | 你懂的 |
[31:26] | Did you tell their parents? | 你告诉他们父母了吗 |
[31:29] | No. | 没有 |
[31:31] | Are you gonna tell them? | 你会告诉他们吗 |
[31:33] | If I do, maybe after this they’ll understand. | 如果我说了 这事过后他们也许会理解 |
[31:36] | But maybe they won’t. I don’t want to take that risk. | 但他们也许不会 我不想这个冒险 |
[31:39] | That’s between you and them. | 那是你们之间的问题 |
[31:48] | No. | 不 |
[31:51] | It’s between you and me. | 这是我们之间的问题 |
[31:54] | If you tell your dad, he’ll tell them. | 如果你告诉你爸 他就会告诉家长 |
[31:57] | And like I said, maybe they’ll understand, maybe they won’t. | 如我所说 他们也许会理解 也许不会 |
[32:01] | I don’t want to lie to my dad. | 我不想对我爸撒谎 |
[32:04] | I’m not asking you to lie. | 我没让你撒谎 |
[32:08] | I’m asking you not to say anything. | 我让你别告诉他 |
[32:15] | ♪ Lying in my bed at night ♪ | ♪ 夜卧床榻 ♪ |
[32:17] | ♪ I don’t wanna grow up ♪ | ♪ 不愿长大 ♪ |
[32:19] | ♪ Nothin’ ever seems to turn out right ♪ | ♪ 事事与愿违 ♪ |
[32:22] | ♪ I don’t wanna grow up ♪ | ♪ 我不愿长大 ♪ |
[32:24] | ♪ How do you move in a world of fog ♪ | ♪ 世间充满迷雾 ♪ |
[32:26] | ♪ That’s always changing things ♪ | ♪ 一切变幻莫测 ♪ |
[32:29] | ♪ Makes me wish that I could be a dog ♪ | ♪ 宁为犬 勿为人 ♪ |
[32:33] | ♪ When I see the price that you pay ♪ | ♪ 物是人已非 ♪ |
[32:36] | ♪ I don’t wanna grow up ♪ | ♪ 我不愿长大 ♪ |
[32:38] | ♪ Nothin’ ever seems to go that way ♪ | ♪ 事事与愿违 ♪ |
[32:41] | ♪ I don’t want to grow up ♪ | ♪ 我不愿长大 ♪ |
[32:43] | ♪ Only thing to live for is today ♪ | ♪ 活在当下… ♪ |
[32:47] | Some lullaby. | 这摇篮曲真不错 |
[32:50] | I just sing her what I like. | 我给她唱我喜欢的歌 |
[32:53] | Figure it’s better than ashes | 总比给她唱 |
[32:55] | or cradles falling out of trees. | 吓人的歌谣要好些 |
[33:00] | – Oh, shoot. Can you hold her a second? – Beth. Beth! | -糟糕 你能抱会儿她吗 -贝丝 不 |
[33:03] | – Please, I’m covered in carrots. – No. | -拜托了 我满身都是萝卜渣 -不 |
[33:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:22] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[34:46] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[35:03] | Go! | 走 |
[35:18] | All right! Hold up! | 好了 停 |
[35:34] | All right, go. Go. | 好了 走 |
[36:36] | Lizzie, those are walkers. | 丽兹 它们是行尸 |
[36:38] | Nick was a walker. | “尼克”是只行尸 |
[36:41] | You don’t feel bad about that walker dying. | 别为行尸死而难过 |
[36:44] | You feel bad about your dad. | 要为你爸爸难过 |
[36:49] | You loved him and he’s gone. | 你爱他 但他走了 |
[36:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:14] | There. | 好了 |
[37:47] | Not this time. | 我没空 |
[37:54] | Think the pigs made them sick? | 你觉得是猪感染了他们吗 |
[37:57] | Or we made the pigs sick. | 也许是我们感染了猪 |
[38:01] | I think we should stay away from Judy a while. | 我们应该离朱迪远点 |
[38:04] | – Just in case. – Okay. | -以防万一 -好的 |
[38:06] | – I don’t like it, but– – We have to protect her. | -我也不想这样 但是 -我们必须保护她 |
[38:12] | Yes, we do. | 没错 |
[38:15] | – Hey, Dad. – Yeah? | -老爸 -嗯 |
[38:18] | Carol’s been teaching the kids… | 卡萝尔在教孩子们 |
[38:23] | how to use weapons. | 怎么用武器 |
[38:25] | How to kill. | 怎么杀行尸 |
[38:27] | Their parents don’t know | 他们的父母不知道 |
[38:29] | and she doesn’t want you to know. | 她也不想让你知道 |
[38:36] | I think you should let her. | 我觉得你应该允许她这样做 |
[38:37] | I know you’re gonna say it’s not up to you. | 我知道你会说这你无法决定 |
[38:40] | But it can be. | 但你可以决定 |
[38:55] | Dad? | 爸 |
[38:57] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[39:01] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:12] | I won’t stop her. | 我不会阻止她 |
[39:14] | I won’t say anything. | 不会告诉别人 |
[39:41] | Carl? | 卡尔 |