| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:10] | You found them like this? | 你发现时他们就这样了吗 | 
| [01:17] | I came to see Karen… | 我来看凯伦… | 
| [01:21] | and I saw the blood on the floor. | 发现了地上的血迹 | 
| [01:26] | Then I smelled them. | 然后闻到了气味 | 
| [01:31] | Somebody dragged them out here | 有人把他们拖到这里 | 
| [01:33] | and set them on fire. | 然后放火焚烧 | 
| [01:36] | They killed them and set them on fire! | 他们杀了他们 然后放火焚烧 | 
| [01:44] | You’re a cop. | 你是个警察 | 
| [01:45] | You find out who did this and you bring ’em to me. | 你查清楚是谁干的 然后把他们交给我 | 
| [01:47] | You understand? You bring ’em to me. | 听懂了吗 把他们交给我 | 
| [01:50] | We’ll find out who– | 我们会查出是谁… | 
| [01:52] | – I need to say it again? – No. No. | -我需要重复吗 -不用 | 
| [01:55] | I know what you’re feeling. I’ve been there. | 我知道你的感受 我也经历过 | 
| [01:58] | You saw me there. It’s dangerous. | 你见过我的样子 那很危险 | 
| [02:00] | – Karen didn’t deserve this. – No. | -凯伦不该被烧死 -对 | 
| [02:02] | David didn’t deserve it. | 大卫不该被烧死 | 
| [02:04] | – Nobody does. – All right, man, let’s– | -谁都不该 -好了 哥们 别… | 
| [02:06] | Man, I ain’t going nowhere till I find out who did this! | 不查出是谁干的 我绝不离开 | 
| [02:14] | We’re on the same side, man. | 我们是一边的 哥们 | 
| [02:17] | Hey, look, | 听着 | 
| [02:19] | I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你的感受 | 
| [02:23] | We’ve all lost someone. | 我们都失去过爱人 | 
| [02:26] | We know what you’re going through right now, | 我们知道你现在的感受 | 
| [02:27] | but you’ve got to calm down. | 但你得冷静下来 | 
| [02:30] | – You need to step the hell back! – No. | -你给我退后 -别这样 | 
| [02:34] | She wouldn’t want you being like this. | 她不会想要你这样的 | 
| [02:36] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 | 
| [02:40] | Stop! | 住手 | 
| [02:44] | That’s enough. | 够了 | 
| [02:46] | That’s enough. | 够了 | 
| [02:54] | Rick. | 瑞克 | 
| [02:58] | – Stop. – Let go of me! | -住手 -放开我 | 
| [02:59] | – No. No. – Let go of me! | -不 -放开我 | 
| [03:02] | No. | 不 | 
| [03:55] | This is gonna be sprained at least a week. | 你的伤至少得一周才能痊愈 | 
| [04:01] | Good news, none of these cuts need stitches. | 好消息是 这些伤口都无需缝针 | 
| [04:06] | I wouldn’t plan on much typing the next few days. | 接下来的几天不要打字 | 
| [04:11] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [04:15] | It hurts. | 很痛 | 
| [04:17] | I wasn’t talking about the hand. | 我说的不是你的手 | 
| [04:21] | We just went through something terrible. | 我们刚经历了可怕的事 | 
| [04:25] | Everything we’ve been working so hard to keep out, | 那些我们竭力阻止的事情 | 
| [04:29] | it found its way in. | 终究还是发生了 | 
| [04:33] | No. | 不 | 
| [04:35] | It’s always there. | 该发生的总会发生的 | 
| [04:41] | Council meeting tomorrow morning. | 明早要开委员会 | 
| [04:44] | Thought you should know. | 通知你一声 | 
| [04:48] | We just lost 12 of our own. | 我们失去了12名同胞 | 
| [04:51] | Two more we killed in cold blood. | 还有两名被无情杀害 | 
| [04:53] | We could be facing an outbreak. | 疫情恐怕难以控制 | 
| [04:55] | I think I’ve done enough damage for one day. | 仅仅一天 我就闯了不少祸 | 
| [05:00] | I’ve fallen off the wagon before. | 我以前也失控过 | 
| [05:02] | – That’s what this is? – Pretty close. | -是一回事吗 -差不多 | 
| [05:06] | When it happened, I didn’t stand around feeling bad about it. | 当遇到问题 我不会唉声叹气 | 
| [05:09] | I got back up. | 我会挺住 | 
| [05:11] | I had responsibilities. | 我会担起责任 | 
| [05:14] | People to keep safe. | 保护大家的安全 | 
| [05:37] | Let’s get you cleaned up, man. | 老兄 去清洗下伤口吧 | 
| [05:39] | You might even need a couple stitches. | 说不定要缝上几针 | 
| [05:42] | Not until they’re in the ground. | 先把他们安葬了再说 | 
| [05:45] | You should at least let Hershel or Dr. S. take a look at you, | 那你至少得让赫谢尔或者斯蒂文斯医生看看 | 
| [05:48] | make sure nothing’s broken. | 确保没什么大碍 | 
| [05:52] | When they’re in the ground. | 先把他们安葬了再说 | 
| [06:11] | I’m gonna be okay, though, right? | 我不会有事的 对吧 | 
| [06:15] | I mean, Karen and David, they were already sick. | 你看凯伦和大卫都已经被感染了 | 
| [06:17] | So if we were gonna get it, we’d have had it by now. | 所以要感染的话 这会儿早就被感染了 | 
| [06:20] | It doesn’t happen on a timeline. | 又没有固定的发病时间 | 
| [06:23] | It’s different with everyone. | 这是因人而异的 | 
| [06:27] | But we could be okay. | 但我们会没事的 | 
| [06:28] | Yeah, we could be. | 对 会没事的 | 
| [06:31] | Everything could be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 | 
| [06:35] | If it’s walkers, if it’s people, | 如果是跟行尸 跟活人正面交锋 | 
| [06:38] | we can do something. We can fight. | 我们还有法子 可以拼了 | 
| [06:41] | But with this, I’m just digging graves. | 但遇上这个 我只能掘坟墓 | 
| [06:59] | Got to see Dr. S. | 得去找S医生 | 
| [07:03] | I’m gonna be okay. | 我会没事的 | 
| [07:29] | Dr. S….? | S医生 | 
| [07:56] | Dr. S.? | 医生你在吗 | 
| [08:05] | We have to tell them. | 我们必须告诉他们 | 
| [08:11] | It’s starting. | 感染扩散了 | 
| [08:17] | It’s spread. | 病毒传播很快 | 
| [08:19] | Everyone who survived the attack in cell block D. | D区幸免遇难的人中 萨沙和迦勒已经感染 | 
| [08:22] | Sasha, Caleb, and now others. | 现在其他人也出现了症状 | 
| [08:26] | Oh, Jesus. | 哦 天呐 | 
| [08:27] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 | 
| [08:29] | First things first. Cell block A is isolation. | 当务之急 封锁A区 | 
| [08:32] | We keep the sick people there like we tried with Karen and David. | 像之前萨沙和迦勒那样 将所有被感染的人隔离 | 
| [08:36] | What the hell we gonna do about that? | 那接下来又怎样 | 
| [08:37] | Ask Rick to look into it. | 让瑞克去调查 | 
| [08:38] | Try to make a timeline– who’s where when. | 做个时间表 记录每个人在何时何地做什么 | 
| [08:41] | But what are we gonna do to stop this? | 但要怎样才能阻止疫情恶化呢 | 
| [08:43] | There is no stopping it. | 没办法阻止 | 
| [08:45] | You get it, you have to go through it. | 被感染了 就会恶化 | 
| [08:47] | – But it just kills you? – The illness doesn’t. | -那这不就是等死吗 -病毒本身不致命 | 
| [08:50] | The symptoms do. We need antibiotics. | 是症状要命 我们需要抗生素 | 
| [08:54] | We’ve been through every pharmacy nearby. | 附近的药店我们都去过了 | 
| [08:56] | And then some. | 没找到多少 | 
| [08:57] | That veterinary college at West Peachtree Tech, | 西桃工学院的兽医院 | 
| [09:00] | that’s one place people | 应该没人想到 | 
| [09:02] | may not have thought to raid for medication. | 去那里找药 | 
| [09:04] | The drugs for animals there are the same we need. | 动物的药 人也能用 | 
| [09:07] | That’s 50 miles. | 距这里有50英里 | 
| [09:09] | Too big a risk before. | 之前觉得太冒险 | 
| [09:10] | Ain’t now. I’m gonna take a group out. | 现在不管了 我带一组人出去 | 
| [09:12] | Best not waste any more time. | 抓紧时间 | 
| [09:14] | I’m in. | 我也去 | 
| [09:16] | You haven’t been exposed. | 你没有接触过病毒 | 
| [09:17] | Daryl has. You get in a car with him… | 达里尔接触了 你跟他在一辆车里的话 | 
| [09:19] | He’s already given me fleas. | 他已经把虱子传给我了 | 
| [09:22] | I can lead the way. | 我可以带路 | 
| [09:23] | I know where everything’s kept. | 我知道东西放在哪 | 
| [09:27] | When we’re out there, it’s always the same. | 在外面的时候 每次都有危险 | 
| [09:31] | Sooner or later we run. | 早晚得跑步逃命 | 
| [09:34] | I can draw you a map. | 那我就给你们画张地图吧 | 
| [09:37] | There are other precautions I feel we should take. | 我们应该做一些其他的预防措施 | 
| [09:40] | Like what? | 比如 | 
| [09:41] | There’s no telling how long it’ll be | 达里尔这组人 | 
| [09:43] | before Daryl and his group return. | 什么时候回来说不准 | 
| [09:45] | Wouldn’t it make sense for us to separate the most vulnerable? | 我们应该把最易被感染的人隔离开 | 
| [09:48] | We can use the administration building. | 我们可以用行政办公楼 | 
| [09:50] | Separate office, separate room. | 有独立的办公室和房间 | 
| [09:52] | Who is the most vulnerable? | 谁是最易被感染的人 | 
| [09:56] | The very young. | 孩子们 | 
| [09:59] | What about the old? | 老人呢 | 
| [10:09] | Give me another go at it. | 我来试一下 | 
| [10:10] | The whole line’s mudded up. | 管子被泥土堵住了 | 
| [10:12] | The end is dragging the bottom again. | 那头又掉到池底了 | 
| [10:13] | We’ll have to go out there and clear it. | 我们得出去清理一下 | 
| [10:17] | Set the bird, go out through the tombs, | 设好诱饵 从墓地穿过去 | 
| [10:19] | swing around through the forest route. | 再从森林小路绕到后面 | 
| [10:20] | We got enough for now. That’s tomorrow’s problem. | 我们现在的水还够用 明天再说 | 
| [10:24] | Rick, five more people | 瑞克 萨沙被隔离之后 | 
| [10:26] | have come down with it since Sasha went in. | 又有五个人死了 | 
| [10:28] | There’s not a lot of us left. | 我们的人所剩无几 | 
| [10:30] | What if you get sick? What if I do? | 要是你我病了怎么办 | 
| [10:32] | What if we get in trouble out there and don’t come back? | 我们要是在外面遇险回不来怎么办 | 
| [10:34] | Let’s get this up to the people who need it. | 先把这水给需要的人 | 
| [10:37] | Let’s get what we have to get done first. | 先把必要的事做好 | 
| [10:42] | Is Carl pretty pissed about going into quarantine? | 卡尔还在为被隔离的事生气吗 | 
| [10:44] | Of course. | 当然了 | 
| [10:47] | But it’s better to be safe. | 但还是安全更重要 | 
| [10:51] | Always better to be safe. | 安全总是更重要 | 
| [10:55] | You should talk to him. | 你应该跟他谈谈 | 
| [10:57] | We should both pay our respects. | 我们应该去哀悼一下 | 
| [11:00] | I’ll take this up first. Meet you. | 我先解决这个问题 待会儿见 | 
| [11:28] | I’m sorry about what happened. | 对于发生的事我很抱歉 | 
| [11:33] | What I did to you. | 我对你做的事情 | 
| [11:37] | Everything. | 所有事 | 
| [11:38] | It’s on both of us. | 我们都有责任 | 
| [11:43] | You got to find who did this. | 你要查出来是谁干的 | 
| [11:46] | I didn’t know David much. | 我不太了解大卫 | 
| [11:48] | Did you? | 你呢 | 
| [11:51] | Did anyone have a problem with him or Karen? | 有人和他或者和凯伦有仇吗 | 
| [11:55] | No. No way. | 不 不可能 | 
| [11:58] | I was with her all the time, every day. | 我每天都跟她在一起 | 
| [11:59] | She got along with everybody. Same with David. | 她跟所有人都相处得很好 大卫也是 | 
| [12:04] | They were the only two who were sick. | 当时只有他们两个病了 | 
| [12:09] | The person who did it might have trying to stop this thing from spreading. | 做这件事的人可能是想阻止病毒蔓延 | 
| [12:12] | They didn’t. | 他们没成功 | 
| [12:20] | Now Sasha has it. | 如今萨沙也病了 | 
| [12:26] | Look, whoever it was who did this, | 听着 不管是谁干的 | 
| [12:29] | they’re not going anywhere. We’ll find them. | 他们逃不了的 我们会找到他们的 | 
| [12:31] | Today? Right now? | 今天找 现在就找吗 | 
| [12:33] | Because I’m not feeling the urgency. | 因为我没觉得你很紧张这事儿 | 
| [12:35] | All I see you doing is pumping water. | 我只看见你在泵水 | 
| [12:39] | In fact, what I’m picking up is | 实际上 我的感觉是 | 
| [12:42] | murder is okay in this place now. | 在这里 即便是谋杀也是可以被接受的 | 
| [12:44] | No, it is not. | 不 不是的 | 
| [12:46] | But we have to save lives first. | 但我们得先保命 | 
| [12:48] | We have to keep this place going. | 我们得维持这个地方的运转 | 
| [12:49] | You worry about that. | 你去操心那个吧 | 
| [12:52] | I’ll worry about what’s right. | 我来操心正确的事 | 
| [13:26] | It’s for your own good. | 这是为了你好 | 
| [13:28] | I’m fine. | 我很好 | 
| [13:29] | I don’t want to be locked away with a bunch of kids. | 我可不想和群孩子关在一起 | 
| [13:31] | I need you in there keeping an eye on Judith and everybody else. | 我需要你在那儿照看朱迪思和其他人 | 
| [13:35] | Making sure they’re safe. | 确保他们的安全 | 
| [13:43] | If anybody gets sick, you let me know. | 假如有人生病 你得让我知道 | 
| [13:47] | What if they’ve already turned when I find them? | 若我发现时 他们已经变异了呢 | 
| [13:54] | You don’t fire unless you absolutely need to. | 除非必要 你不能开枪 | 
| [13:58] | But you know I might need to, right? | 但你知道我有可能得开枪的 是吧 | 
| [14:16] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 | 
| [14:19] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 | 
| [14:22] | – Glenn? – Don’t. | -格伦 -别 | 
| [14:23] | – Don’t– don’t come in. – What is it? | -别 别进来 -怎么了 | 
| [14:31] | I have it. | 我病了 | 
| [14:54] | Son of a bitch is about a quart low. | 他妈的机油不够了 | 
| [14:56] | You still keep it in the bottom of tower three? | 你还是把机油放在三号塔底了吧 | 
| [14:58] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [15:00] | I’ll go get one. | 我去拿 | 
| [15:04] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很开心你在这儿 | 
| [15:07] | Where else would I be? | 我还能在哪儿 | 
| [15:09] | Running off. | 四处漂泊 | 
| [15:14] | You know I’m not running off. | 你知道我不会再漂泊了 | 
| [15:25] | So it’s just gonna be me and you like in the old days? | 所以还是像以前那样 只剩我和你了吗 | 
| [15:29] | Yeah, and Bob. | 是啊 还有鲍勃 | 
| [15:32] | Still, feels like we could use another person. | 但还是缺个人手 | 
| [15:34] | Who else isn’t sick? | 还有谁没病 | 
| [15:35] | We don’t ask Rick. | 我们没问瑞克 | 
| [15:37] | He wants to stay here with Carl and little ass-kicker. | 他想留下陪卡尔和小拽女 | 
| [15:40] | Keep them safe. | 确保他们安全 | 
| [15:42] | Plus there’s plenty of stuff he could do here. | 加上这儿有许多事他可以做 | 
| [15:45] | So who else we got? | 那我们还能找谁 | 
| [15:56] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这儿 | 
| [15:57] | Took me damn near forever to find you. | 我费了好大劲儿找你 | 
| [16:01] | Whatcha doing? | 你在干嘛 | 
| [16:02] | Somebody needs to stand watch. | 得有人看着 以防奸人图谋不轨 | 
| [16:06] | Man, I want to find them, too. | 伙计 我也想找到元凶 | 
| [16:09] | Put a bolt in them for what they did. | 为他们干的事射他们一箭 | 
| [16:16] | These people are cut off. | 这里被封锁了 | 
| [16:18] | Ain’t no way anyone’s getting in and out | 如果有人进出的话 | 
| [16:19] | without a whole bunch of people seeing ’em. | 那么多人不可能没人看见 | 
| [16:21] | Sasha’s in there. I ain’t going nowhere. | 萨沙还在里面 我哪里都不会去 | 
| [16:26] | Standing guard ain’t gonna do no good unless we come back with them meds. | 如果我们不带药回来 那在这里守着也没用 | 
| [16:35] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [16:36] | We’re gassing up by the front gate | 我们在前门加油 | 
| [16:39] | in case you change your mind. | 改变主意了就来找我们 | 
| [16:46] | 平静的大海 练 不 出 优秀的水手 | |
| [17:22] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 | 
| [17:25] | I’m down here away from y’all | 我在这下面躲开你们 | 
| [17:28] | ’cause you kids are supposed to stay away from me. | 因为你们这些孩子应该离我远点 | 
| [17:32] | I’ve been walking the halls. | 我在巡视走廊 | 
| [17:33] | My dad told me to look out for everyone. | 我爸让我照看大家 | 
| [17:37] | you should keep your distance. | 你应该保持距离 | 
| [17:40] | You’re walking towards the exit. | 你在往出口走 | 
| [17:41] | I need to go out there. | 我要出去 | 
| [17:43] | To the cell blocks? | 去牢房吗 | 
| [17:45] | To the woods. | 去林子里 | 
| [17:46] | So you’re sneaking out. | 那你就是在偷偷溜走咯 | 
| [17:48] | Don’t need anyone worrying about me | 我不需要任何人替我操心 | 
| [17:51] | and I damn sure don’t want someone telling me I can’t go. | 我也不想让别人告诉我能不能去 | 
| [17:53] | I can’t just let you go out into the woods by yourself. | 我不允许你独自去林子里 | 
| [17:55] | Let me? | 允许我 | 
| [17:57] | I can’t stop you. | 我没法阻止你 | 
| [18:00] | But I have to tell my dad. | 但我必须告诉我爸 | 
| [18:02] | Go ahead, then. | 那就去吧 | 
| [18:03] | I’ll be out there by the time you find him. | 等你找到他时我已经在外面了 | 
| [18:09] | Hershel. | 赫谢尔 | 
| [18:14] | If you have to go, | 如果你一定要去 | 
| [18:16] | then I have to come with you. | 那我就跟你一起去 | 
| [18:18] | Carl. | 卡尔 | 
| [18:19] | I have to. | 我必须这么做 | 
| [18:28] | I swear, it’s just allergies. | 我发誓 这只是过敏 | 
| [18:31] | – Jeanette. – They come and go. | -珍妮特 -很快就会好的 | 
| [18:33] | – Jeanette. – Ask anyone from Woodbury. | -珍妮特 -伍德伯里来的人都知道 | 
| [18:35] | Jeanette. | 珍妮特 | 
| [18:57] | Carol…? | 卡萝尔 | 
| [19:01] | Mica said you were here. | 米卡说你在这里 | 
| [19:05] | I don’t feel good. | 我觉得不舒服 | 
| [19:10] | It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [19:13] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [19:16] | Hey, don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [19:18] | We’re gonna get you better. | 我们会让你好起来的 | 
| [19:19] | You just go in there and lie down. | 去里面躺着吧 | 
| [19:22] | Will you tuck me in? | 你会帮我盖被子吗 | 
| [19:28] | You know my friend Glenn? | 你认识我的朋友格伦吗 | 
| [19:31] | He’s the best tucker I know. | 他是我知道的最会盖被子的人 | 
| [19:32] | And he’ll make sure that you feel toasty and warm, okay? | 他一定会让你觉得温暖舒适 好吗 | 
| [19:49] | Okay. It’s okay. | 好了 没事的 | 
| [19:50] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [19:53] | It’s all right. Go on. | 会没事的 去吧 | 
| [20:11] | Thanks for being in there. | 谢谢你肯留在这里 | 
| [20:14] | I know you don’t have to be. | 我知道你不是非得这么做 | 
| [20:15] | It means a lot you being in there with Judith. | 但这对朱迪思意义重大 | 
| [20:19] | Things okay out there? | 外面还好吗 | 
| [20:24] | Glenn has it. | 格伦被感染了 | 
| [20:29] | Maggie. | 玛姬 | 
| [20:31] | We don’t get to be upset. | 我们不能沮丧 | 
| [20:36] | We all got jobs to do. That’s what Daddy always says. | 大家各司其职 爸爸总是这么说 | 
| [20:39] | Daryl and Michonne will get the meds. | 达里尔和米琼恩会找到药的 | 
| [20:42] | You and Carol | 你和卡萝尔 | 
| [20:43] | and Rick will help everyone till they get back. | 还有瑞克要在他们回来前照顾大家 | 
| [20:48] | And I’ll take care of Judith. | 我会照顾朱迪思 | 
| [20:50] | Just focus on what you have to do. | 只需要关注我们该做的事 | 
| [20:55] | No matter what happens, we’ll deal with it. | 不论发生什么 我们都能解决 | 
| [21:00] | We have to. | 我们必须解决 | 
| [21:15] | When did your dad give it back? | 你爸什么时候把枪还你的 | 
| [21:19] | Yesterday. | 昨天 | 
| [21:21] | After everything happened. | 就在那一切发生后 | 
| [21:25] | You’ve grown a lot these last few months. | 你过去几个月成长了很多 | 
| [21:28] | There’s a responsibility about you. | 你知道要担起责任了 | 
| [21:33] | I think it’s done you good to step back. | 让你冷静一段时间看来很有帮助 | 
| [21:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [21:39] | It was all right. | 还可以 | 
| [21:42] | Can’t be like that all the time. | 我不能总那样 | 
| [21:43] | I would have been fine on my own. | 我自己在这里也没问题 | 
| [21:47] | It’s peaceful out here. | 这里真平静 | 
| [21:51] | These last couple days, | 过去这几天 | 
| [21:53] | we might be safer outside those walls than in. | 在这墙外说不定比里面更安全 | 
| [22:01] | No, we’re not. | 才不是呢 | 
| [22:47] | Let’s wrap this up. | 我们走吧 | 
| [23:04] | Don’t. | 别 | 
| [23:06] | You don’t need to. | 你不必这么做的 | 
| [23:17] | It was so peaceful. | 刚才这里真是平静 | 
| [23:19] | It was. | 的确 | 
| [23:22] | Can’t be like that all the time. | 但也不会总那样 | 
| [23:37] | It’s not as bad as it looks. | 没有看起来那么糟 | 
| [23:43] | Don’t do that. | 别哭 | 
| [23:45] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [23:47] | I must be a sight to see. | 我的样子肯定很糟 | 
| [23:52] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [23:55] | – I heard about Karen– – Don’t. | -我听说了凯伦的事 -别说了 | 
| [23:57] | Don’t think about that now. | 现在别想这个 | 
| [23:59] | Think about getting better. | 想想努力康复 | 
| [24:00] | Positive thoughts. | 想想积极的事 | 
| [24:02] | Positive vibes. | 乐观一点 | 
| [24:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [24:11] | Daryl’s got a group going out. | 达里尔带了一队人出去 | 
| [24:13] | They’re getting medicine. | 他们去找药了 | 
| [24:15] | Someplace Hershel knew about. | 赫谢尔知道个地方 | 
| [24:18] | That veterinary college? | 那个兽医学院吗 | 
| [24:21] | – It’s far. – But they feel sure about it. | -那太远了 -但他们很有信心 | 
| [24:25] | So we could have medicine as early as tomorrow. | 说不定明天就有药了 | 
| [24:29] | We’ve got a chance. | 我们还有机会 | 
| [24:39] | – Ty. – Get some rest. | -泰 -休息一下 | 
| [24:42] | I got to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [24:47] | Everything look all right? | 情况还好吗 | 
| [24:49] | Yeah. | 还行 | 
| [24:51] | Zack kept this thing running pretty good. | 扎克把这车保养得很好 | 
| [24:56] | This is Zack’s car? | 这是扎克的车吗 | 
| [24:58] | Yeah, fastest one we got. | 是啊 我们速度最快的车 | 
| [25:02] | You all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [25:05] | You really want me coming along? | 你真的希望我陪你去吗 | 
| [25:13] | What’s that word? | 这词怎么念 | 
| [25:14] | “Zanamivir”. | 扎那米韦 | 
| [25:16] | Yup, we need you. | 是啊 我们需要你 | 
| [25:21] | – What’s up? – Still got room for one more? | -怎么了 -多一个人坐得下吗 | 
| [25:23] | Hell, yeah. | 没问题 | 
| [25:24] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [25:25] | Just got to get my gear. | 我去拿装备 | 
| [25:31] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [26:00] | Oh, God, I didn’t see you there. | 天呐 我没看到你在那 | 
| [26:02] | Sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉打扰你 | 
| [26:04] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [26:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [26:07] | I’m going on the run with Daryl. | 我要跟达里尔出去一趟 | 
| [26:10] | But I was wondering– | 但我想知道 | 
| [26:13] | I know there’s a lot of people in trouble. | 我知道有很多人都身处困境 | 
| [26:15] | Sick. | 生病了 | 
| [26:18] | It’s just I know how you are. | 我知道你是什么样的人 | 
| [26:22] | You care. | 你在乎别人 | 
| [26:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [26:26] | I was wondering if you could look in on Sasha for me. | 不知道你能不能帮我照顾萨沙 | 
| [26:30] | It would make me feel better knowing you were looking in on her. | 有你照顾她 我就放心些 | 
| [26:34] | If you can’t– | 如果不行的话… | 
| [26:35] | No. | 不 | 
| [26:36] | No, I’d be happy to. | 我乐意效劳 | 
| [26:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [26:41] | Oh, what happened to Karen, I’m so sorry. | 凯伦的事 我很遗憾 | 
| [27:36] | Why aren’t you in quarantine? | 你怎么不在隔离区 | 
| [27:45] | I’m no good to anyone in there. | 我在那里对大家都没好处 | 
| [27:47] | Daddy, please. | 爸爸 求你了 | 
| [27:49] | Maggie, dear, there are people in there suffering. | 玛姬 亲爱的 那里有很多人饱受煎熬 | 
| [27:52] | I can bring their fever down and keep them stable. | 我能帮他们退烧 维持性命 | 
| [27:55] | Daryl’s getting the antibiotics. | 达里尔去拿抗生素了 | 
| [27:56] | Some of these people won’t last 12 hours. | 他们有的人根本撑不过12小时 | 
| [27:59] | I can’t let you do this. | 我不能让你这样做 | 
| [28:01] | Maggie, Glenn’s in there. | 玛姬 格伦就在里面 | 
| [28:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [28:08] | Elderberries. | 接骨木 | 
| [28:10] | My wife used to make tea with them. | 以前我妻子泡茶总会放这个 | 
| [28:12] | They’re a natural flu remedy. | 这是天然的抗流感药 | 
| [28:14] | Caleb’s too sick to help. I can. | 迦勒病得厉害没法看病 但我可以 | 
| [28:18] | There’s so many times we haven’t been able to do anything | 我们有太多次对我们身上 | 
| [28:22] | to change what was happening– what was happening to us. | 所发生的不幸毫无回天之力 | 
| [28:25] | We wished we could, but we couldn’t. | 我们希望可以 事实却不尽如人意 | 
| [28:29] | This time, I can. | 但这次 我可以 | 
| [28:30] | I know I can. | 我很清楚 | 
| [28:33] | So I have to. | 所以我必须这么做 | 
| [28:34] | Hershel, if you go in there, you’re gonna get sick. | 赫谢尔 你进去会得病的 | 
| [28:36] | Wait, we don’t know that. | 等等 我们可不确定 | 
| [28:38] | What we do know is that these people’s symptoms need to be controlled. | 我们只知道这些人的病症必须得到控制 | 
| [28:42] | Hershel, please. We can wait. | 赫谢尔 拜托 我们可以等等 | 
| [28:44] | Listen, damn it! | 听我说 该死 | 
| [28:46] | You step outside, you risk your life. | 走出去是在冒生命危险 | 
| [28:49] | You take a drink of water, you risk your life. | 喝口水是在冒生命危险 | 
| [28:52] | And nowadays you breathe, | 如今连呼吸 | 
| [28:54] | and you risk your life. | 都是在冒生命危险 | 
| [28:57] | Every moment now you don’t have a choice. | 现在我们别无选择 | 
| [29:00] | The only thing you can choose is what you’re risking it for. | 能选的只有为什么而冒险 | 
| [29:05] | Now I can make these people feel better | 我能让这些人好转一点 | 
| [29:07] | and hang on a little bit longer. | 多撑一阵子 | 
| [29:10] | I can save lives. | 救人一命 | 
| [29:13] | That’s reason enough to risk mine. | 这理由足以让我冒险了 | 
| [29:17] | And you know that. | 你们都明白 | 
| [29:28] | Dad. | 爸爸 | 
| [29:50] | Maggie? | 玛姬 | 
| [29:54] | Daddy’s gone. | 爸爸走了 | 
| [29:55] | He left. | 他走了 | 
| [29:57] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [30:01] | Did he tell you where he went? | 他给你说去哪了吗 | 
| [30:02] | No, but… | 没有 但是… | 
| [30:04] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [30:07] | How? | 怎么知道的 | 
| [30:09] | Dr. S. is sick and… | S医生病了 | 
| [30:17] | We all got jobs to do. | 我们要各司其职 | 
| [30:22] | We’ll deal with it, right? | 我们能坚强面对的 对吧 | 
| [30:28] | We don’t get to get upset. | 我们不能沮丧 | 
| [32:29] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [32:45] | Shit. | 糟了 | 
| [32:46] | Carol! Run! | 卡萝尔 快跑 | 
| [32:53] | Shit. | 见鬼 | 
| [33:07] | Run! | 快跑 | 
| [33:40] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 | 
| [33:42] | We decided to do that tomorrow. | 我们说过明天再干 | 
| [33:45] | We don’t know if we get a tomorrow. | 都不知道有没有明天 | 
| [34:01] | Hey, I know you weren’t running off. | 我知道你不会再去漂泊 | 
| [34:04] | The thing is, that trail went cold. | 但问题是 我们找不到他了 | 
| [34:09] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 | 
| [34:15] | If it was any different, | 如果找到了 | 
| [34:17] | I’d be right out there with you. | 我会陪你一起去的 | 
| [34:32] | Would you hand me one of them CDs right there? | 能给我拿张CD吗 | 
| [34:37] | Find sanctuary. | 避难所 | 
| [34:39] | Was that a voice? | 是人声吗 | 
| [34:41] | Determined to survive… | 活下去… | 
| [34:46] | Keep alive. | 活着 | 
| [35:31] | Grab something! | 抓稳了 | 
| [35:41] | Go to the left. | 左转 | 
| [35:46] | We’re jammed up. | 卡住了 | 
| [35:48] | Make a run for the gaps right there. | 往那边的缺口跑 | 
| [35:50] | You two, you make a run for the | 你们俩朝树林跑 | 
| [35:51] | woods and you don’t stop for nothing, you hear me? | 不要停下 听见了吗 | 
| [35:53] | Now! | 现在 | 
| [35:59] | Move! | 跑 | 
| [36:28] | Ty! | 泰 | 
| [36:36] | Ty! | 泰 | 
| [36:46] | Go! Come on! | 快跑 | 
| [36:49] | Come on and get me! | 来咬我啊 | 
| [37:01] | Go! Go! | 你们走 | 
| [37:05] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [37:07] | Come on and get me! | 来啊 | 
| [37:25] | Go! | 快走 | 
| [37:36] | Come on. | 快 | 
| [37:41] | Hold up. | 等等 | 
| [38:09] | Come on. | 走 | 
| [38:26] | Drink it. | 喝下去 | 
| [38:38] | Hang in there, Doc. | 撑住 医生 | 
| [38:42] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 | 
| [38:44] | Tell me you wouldn’t be. | 换你也会来 | 
| [39:23] | If you weren’t in here already, | 如果你在外面 | 
| [39:25] | you’d be in here. | 也会来的 | 
| [39:42] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [39:54] | Keep this on your forehead. | 把这个敷头上 | 
| [39:56] | Veterinarian’s orders. | 兽医医嘱 | 
| [40:03] | This sucks. | 真可恶 | 
| [40:07] | After everything, | 经历了那么多 | 
| [40:09] | we just get taken out by a glorified cold. | 我们却被小小的感冒打败了 | 
| [40:12] | Don’t say things like that. | 别那样说 | 
| [40:14] | Don’t even think things like that. | 也别那样想 | 
| [40:19] | All I can do is stop saying them. | 不说也只是口是心非 | 
| [40:21] | No, you can do more. | 不 你可以做到更多 | 
| [40:24] | We got this far somehow, | 我们已经走了这么远 | 
| [40:26] | you can believe somehow. | 你应该有信心 | 
| [40:29] | Now we all have jobs here. | 我们都要各司其职 | 
| [40:31] | That one’s yours. | 这就是你要做的 | 
| [40:53] | That was a stupid thing you did. | 你那样做很蠢 | 
| [40:58] | Going out there like that. | 去外面冒险 | 
| [41:02] | Yes, it was. | 没错 | 
| [41:13] | You know, you do a lot for us, | 你为我们和孩子们 | 
| [41:17] | for the kids. | 付出很多 | 
| [41:22] | You sacrifice a lot. | 你牺牲很大 | 
| [41:30] | Is there anything you wouldn’t do for the people here? | 为了我们 你什么都愿意做吗 | 
| [41:36] | No. | 愿意 | 
| [41:43] | Carol…? | 卡萝尔 | 
| [41:52] | Did you kill Karen and David? | 凯伦和大卫是你杀的吗 | 
| [41:59] | Yes. | 是的 |