时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | – Ma’am? – Hi, Lizzy. | -女士 -丽兹 |
[00:49] | They told me to come down here. | 他们叫我下来 |
[00:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[00:59] | I wanted to see you because I’m going on a run with Rick. | 我想见你 因为我要和瑞克出去了 |
[01:05] | Do you think Daryl’s dead? | 你觉得达里尔死了吗 |
[01:08] | No. | 不 |
[01:09] | He had to go far away to get the medicine, | 他得去很远的地方取药 |
[01:11] | so it’s gonna take a while. | 所以需要些时间 |
[01:17] | We lost all our food in cell block D, | 我们失去了D区所有的食物 |
[01:19] | so we’re gonna go look for more | 所以我们要去找些食物 |
[01:21] | and whatever else we can find. | 和别的有用的东西 |
[01:28] | Nobody’s died yet. | 现在还没人死 |
[01:30] | Yet? | 还没 |
[01:32] | I think a lot of people are going to die. | 我觉得很多人都会死 |
[01:34] | It’s what always happens. | 总是这样 |
[01:37] | Makes me sad, but… | 让我很难过 但是 |
[01:39] | at least they get to come back. | 至少他们能复生 |
[01:41] | Lizzy, when they come back, they aren’t– | 丽兹 他们复生时 他们不是… |
[01:44] | people aren’t who they were. | 原来的自己 |
[01:46] | Yeah, but they’re something. | 是啊 但他们还存在 |
[01:49] | They’re someone. | 还活着 |
[01:53] | I’m little now. | 我现在很小 |
[01:54] | If I don’t die, I’ll get big. | 如果我不死 就会长大 |
[01:58] | I’ll be me, but I’ll be different. | 我还是我 但我也会不一样 |
[02:01] | It’s how it is. | 就是这样 |
[02:18] | We all change. | 我们都会改变 |
[02:20] | We all don’t get to stay the same way we started. | 我们都不会和原来一样 |
[02:23] | Lizzy, it’s more complicated– | 丽兹 这更为复杂 |
[02:24] | You said I was weak. I’m not. | 你说我很软弱 我不是 |
[02:28] | I’m strong, so I’m telling you what I think. | 我很坚强 所以我告诉你我的想法 |
[02:40] | You remember what I told you to do when there’s danger? | 你记得遇到危险时 我教你怎么做吗 |
[02:43] | Run as fast as I can. | 撒丫子就跑 |
[02:44] | You run and run until you’re safe. | 跑到安全的地方 |
[02:51] | And if it’s your life or your sister’s life, | 如果你或你妹妹命悬一线 |
[02:53] | you can’t be afraid to kill. | 你不能害怕杀人 |
[02:56] | Understand? | 知道吗 |
[02:58] | Yes. | 知道 |
[03:02] | You are strong, Lizzy. | 你很坚强 丽兹 |
[03:05] | You’re gonna live. | 你会活下来的 |
[03:08] | You, your sister, and me– | 你 你妹妹和我 |
[03:11] | we’re gonna survive, I know it. | 我们都会活下去 我知道 |
[03:15] | Where’s your knife? | 你的匕首呢 |
[03:19] | Put your T-shirt behind it. | 把T恤塞到匕首后面 |
[03:21] | You’ve gotta be able to get to it quickly. | 你必须能快速拔刀 |
[03:23] | Yes, Mom. I mean ma’am. | 好 妈妈 我是说女士 |
[03:25] | Don’t call me “Mom.” | 别叫我”妈妈” |
[03:28] | It was an accident. | 那是口误 |
[03:31] | Just don’t. | 别这样叫 |
[03:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:39] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:41] | I’m not afraid to kill. | 我不怕杀行尸 |
[03:44] | I’m just afraid. | 我只是内心很害怕 |
[03:47] | You can’t be. | 你不能害怕 |
[03:50] | How? | 如何做到呢 |
[03:52] | You fight it. | 去攻克它 |
[03:55] | And fight it. | 战胜它 |
[03:58] | You don’t give up. | 别放弃 |
[04:01] | And then one day, | 然后某天 |
[04:04] | you just change. | 你就变了 |
[04:11] | We all change. | 我们都会变 |
[05:09] | This is Turner Creek, | 这条是特纳溪 |
[05:11] | so Barnesville must be a few miles downstream. | 顺着下游走几英里就到巴恩斯维尔镇了 |
[05:13] | Sounds like our best chance at finding a new ride. | 运气好还可以搞辆车 |
[05:15] | Yo, Ty. | 嘿 泰 |
[05:20] | Come on, let’s go. Vonos. | 快点跟上 赶路了 |
[05:31] | Ty. | 泰 |
[05:34] | Ty! | 泰 |
[05:37] | There should be a town a few miles south. | 再往南走几英里就有小镇了 |
[05:39] | Lost a whole night. | 我们浪费了一整晚 |
[05:44] | My sister, everybody else– | 我妹妹和其他人… |
[05:49] | they’re probably dead. | 可能都死了 |
[05:50] | Well, it helps to keep moving. | 继续走总有希望 |
[05:54] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 没有 |
[06:21] | Maggie wanted to come, you know. | 玛姬本来想跟来的 |
[06:24] | Someone had to stay back, watch over things. | 总得有人留守 照顾大家 |
[06:29] | Someone you trust, you mean. | 你是指让你信任的人留下 |
[06:37] | They would have drowned in their own blood. | 他们本来也会被自己的血液呛死 |
[06:40] | They were suffering. I made it quick. | 他们备受煎熬 我解脱了他们 |
[06:47] | We needed the bodies gone. | 我们得处理掉尸体 |
[06:48] | We needed to stop it from spreading. | 以防止病毒扩散 |
[06:51] | They were the only ones who were sick. | 他们是当时唯一被感染的人 |
[06:54] | They were a threat. | 活着就是隐患 |
[06:57] | I was trying to save lives. | 我这么做是为了救大家 |
[06:59] | I had to try. Somebody had to. | 我迫不得已 总有人得站出来 |
[07:05] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[07:24] | Is that jasper? | 是碧石吗 |
[07:27] | It’s a good color. Brings out your eyes. | 成色不错 很衬你的眼睛 |
[07:33] | When Miss Richards went into A block, we were leaving. | 理查德小姐在A区 我们走的时候 |
[07:36] | Asked me to keep a lookout. | 她让我帮她留意 |
[07:39] | I’m gonna use it for her old man’s marker. | 我打算用这个给她爸爸做墓牌 |
[07:42] | You know all them back there? | 监狱的人你都认识吗 |
[07:45] | You stay in one place more than a couple hours, | 在那里一待就是几个小时 |
[07:48] | you’d be surprised what you pick up. | 能记住的东西连自己也佩服 |
[08:25] | Think they’re coming back? | 你觉得他们会回来吗 |
[08:27] | Windshield’s clean, wiped down. | 挡风玻璃很干净 被擦过 |
[08:30] | Can’t have been here more than a day, maybe two. | 停在这里不会超过一天 可能两天 |
[08:33] | You mean Daryl and the others. | 你是说达里尔和其他人 |
[08:35] | That’s what this is, right? | 我们此行是以防万一 是吗 |
[08:36] | In case they don’t? | 以防他们回不来 |
[08:39] | Until they do. That’s what this is. | 在他们回来前 我们先这样 |
[08:42] | Medicine cabinets, first aid kits– | 搜索药柜 急救箱 |
[08:45] | anything that could help Hershel. | 任何能够帮到赫谢尔的东西 |
[08:46] | We get in, we get out. | 我们速战速决 |
[08:49] | And if we can eat it, we take it. | 能吃的东西都带走 |
[09:18] | You see something? | 你看见什么了吗 |
[09:21] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 不清楚 可能吧 |
[09:38] | We gotta find us a new battery. | 我们得找一块新电池 |
[09:48] | Got some friends inside. | 里面有些朋友 |
[09:51] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:54] | Let’s clear a path, see how many we got. | 我们清出一条路 看看有多少行尸 |
[10:07] | Hey, man, go easy. | 伙计 放轻松 |
[10:08] | We don’t know what we’re dealing with. | 我们不清楚里面的情况 |
[11:01] | Tyreese! | 泰尔西 |
[11:04] | Ty! | 泰 |
[11:06] | Ty, let him go. | 泰 放开它 |
[11:27] | Why the hell didn’t you let go? | 你为什么不放开它 |
[12:34] | Carol! | 卡萝尔 |
[13:04] | Whoa, whoa. It’s cool. | 没事的 |
[13:06] | We’re– we’re cool. | 我们是活人 |
[13:09] | We have fruit. | 我们有水果 |
[13:10] | Yeah, we got apricots, peaches. | 我们有杏 桃子 |
[13:13] | Here, catch. | 给 接着 |
[13:19] | Or, you know, don’t. | 或者 别接 |
[13:31] | – How’d this happen? – Greenhouse around the corner. | -怎么弄的 -转角处有个温室 |
[13:34] | We were looking for a place to crash. | 我们想找个地方住一晚 |
[13:36] | The roof’s broken now and | 温室房顶坏了 |
[13:37] | it’s been getting rain, so it’s full of fruit. | 一直被雨水滋润 所以全是水果 |
[13:39] | We were there about a day | 我们在那里待了一天 |
[13:40] | and the skin-eaters showed up. | 然后嗜皮者出现了 |
[13:42] | Killjoys, man. | 很扫兴 兄弟 |
[13:43] | Jackin’ it up for the whole world. | 它们毁了这个世界 |
[13:45] | I thought everybody was an asshole before this all went down. | 以前我还觉得所有人都是混蛋 |
[13:49] | Now I love people. | 但现在我喜欢人了 |
[13:51] | You know– people who are alive. | 活着的人 |
[13:53] | How did it happen? | 怎么受伤的 |
[13:54] | When they were coming in through the door, | 它们从门口进来 |
[13:56] | I tripped crawling out the other side. | 我往外爬的时候绊倒了 |
[13:59] | Pulled the glass out, but my shoulder– | 把玻璃拔出来了 但是我的肩膀 |
[14:01] | it still hurts like a bitch. | 还是疼得要死 |
[14:03] | It’s dislocated. | 脱臼了 |
[14:06] | Can you fix it? | 你能弄好吗 |
[14:09] | Here, lay on your back. | 过来 躺下 |
[14:17] | Okay, scooch over to the edge. | 好了 往边上挪一挪 |
[14:19] | Just hold your arm… | 抬起手臂 |
[14:22] | Grab ahold of this bag. | 抓住这个袋子 |
[14:25] | Hold on. | 抓住了 |
[14:27] | – And keep holding on. – No, that hurts. | -坚持住 -不行了 好疼 |
[14:30] | Keep holding. | 坚持住 |
[14:31] | I can’t, I can’t. | 我做不到 我不行了 |
[14:32] | Keep holding. | 坚持住 |
[14:45] | Sit up. | 坐起来 |
[14:50] | Is it… | 好了吗 |
[14:52] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[14:54] | It’s gonna be sore for a few days. | 还会酸痛几天 |
[14:58] | After the greenhouse, you came here? | 离开了温室之后 你们就来这儿了吗 |
[15:00] | Yeah. We thought it was clear. | 是的 我们以为这儿挺安全的 |
[15:02] | We missed the deadie in the PJs, | 我们没发现那些穿着睡衣的活死人 |
[15:04] | so we dove into the bathroom. | 所以不得已冲进了卫生间躲着 |
[15:06] | So how long were you up there | 那在我们来之前 |
[15:07] | till we showed up? | 你们在里面躲了多久了 |
[15:08] | Like, two days. | 大概两天吧 |
[15:10] | There was just one. You had guns. | 这儿只有一个行尸 你们还有枪 |
[15:12] | We have about 12 bullets. | 我们只剩大约十二发子弹了 |
[15:14] | It usually take us about five or six to bring one of them down. | 而我们一般得开五六枪才能放到一个 |
[15:17] | But you have knives. | 但是你们有刀子啊 |
[15:19] | To what, stab it in the head? | 那要怎样 一刀扎进脑子里吗 |
[15:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:22] | We got separated from our crew about a week ago. | 大约一周前我们和伙伴们分散了 |
[15:24] | Been trying to play it safe since it’s just the two of us. | 因为只剩我们俩了 所以我们一直小心翼翼的 |
[15:27] | – I have to with my leg. – Yeah. | -我的腿伤了 所以必须谨慎 -是啊 |
[15:29] | We were at a refugee center together | 我们当时住在一个难民营 |
[15:31] | and there was a fire. | 结果那儿起火了 |
[15:33] | People were just trampling over me. | 人们从我身上踏了过去 |
[15:35] | Assholes. | 真是群混蛋 |
[15:36] | Sam saved my life. | 萨姆救了我一命 |
[15:38] | We didn’t know each other before. | 我们之前并不认识彼此 |
[15:40] | It didn’t heal right, but it healed. | 虽然我的腿没治好 但也算伤愈了 |
[15:42] | And we found each other. | 而且我们找到了彼此 |
[15:44] | It was worth it. | 受伤也值得了 |
[15:47] | Where are you two headed next? | 接下来你俩要去哪里 |
[15:48] | We just keep moving. | 我们会不停地换地方 |
[15:50] | We haven’t been waiting for places to go bad. | 我们不会等到一个地方待不下去了才走 |
[15:53] | I mean, it’s getting a little old. | 我是说 那已经行不通了 |
[15:56] | You guys look all right. | 你们看起来还不错 |
[15:57] | What’s your setup like? | 你们的落脚地什么样 |
[15:58] | The “Skin-eaters”? | 嗜皮者 |
[16:00] | We call them walkers. | 我们叫它们行尸 |
[16:07] | How many have you killed? | 你们杀过多少行尸 |
[16:21] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[16:30] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[16:46] | Hmm, cells look pretty dry. | 电池看起来挺干 |
[16:49] | A little distilled water will clear that right up. | 补点蒸馏水就行了 |
[16:59] | You should have let him go. | 你应该放手的 |
[17:01] | The hell you know about it, huh? | 说得好像你很懂似的 |
[17:03] | – You the damn expert? – No. | -你他妈是专家吗 -不是 |
[17:05] | I just don’t want to see you die. | 我只是不想看你送死 |
[17:08] | Is that what you’re trying to do? | 这是你的目的吗 |
[17:11] | Do you even know what you’re trying to do? | 你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[17:16] | I know you’re pissed. | 我知道你很恼火 |
[17:18] | And you have every reason to be. | 你有理由愤怒 |
[17:22] | But anger makes you stupid. | 但愤怒只会让你变得愚蠢 |
[17:25] | Stupid gets you killed. | 而愚蠢会害死你自己 |
[17:28] | Aren’t you still angry about the Governor? | 你难道不是还对总督愤怒吗 |
[17:32] | What he did? | 对他的所作所为 |
[17:33] | If he was here right now, | 如果他现在在这儿的话 |
[17:36] | I’d cut him in two. | 我会把他砍成两截 |
[17:39] | ‘Cause that’s how it needs to be. | 因为他罪有应得 |
[17:42] | But I’m not angry. | 但我不愤怒 |
[17:47] | I was. | 我曾经愤怒 |
[17:49] | Then why are you still going out looking for him? | 那你为什么还要出去找他 |
[18:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:15] | That’s puke. | 真恶心 |
[18:18] | Those douchebags in the vines took themselves out, | 那些蔓藤里的傻瓜是自杀的 |
[18:23] | holding hands– | 手拉着手 |
[18:25] | kumbaya style. | 高唱圣歌 |
[18:28] | They wanted to go out together same as they lived. | 他们希望死后跟生前一样相聚 |
[18:29] | That make them douchebags? | 这算傻么 |
[18:31] | It does if they could have gotten out. | 算 他们本能逃生的 |
[18:34] | Everybody makes it, | 所有人都会努力求生 |
[18:36] | till they don’t. | 直到他们撑不下去 |
[18:39] | People nowadays are dominoes. | 如今人们就像多米诺骨牌 |
[18:41] | What they did, maybe it’s about not having to watch them fall. | 他们也许只是不想看着同伴倒下 |
[18:46] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:52] | Come on. | 快来 |
[19:37] | We got about all we’re gonna get here. | 该拿的差不多都拿了 |
[19:39] | We should move on. | 我们该走了 |
[19:41] | So, did we pass your test? | 我们通过你的测试了吗 |
[19:49] | We’re in a prison eight miles north. | 我们在向北八英里的一座监狱扎营 |
[19:52] | If you come back with us, | 如果你们跟我们回去 |
[19:53] | we can’t guarantee your safety. | 我们无法保证你们的安全 |
[19:55] | There’s an illness, a flu. | 我们那里爆发了一种流感 |
[19:58] | It’s bad. | 情况非常糟 |
[20:00] | We’ve lost a lot. | 我们已经失去了很多人 |
[20:02] | – Kids, too. – Yours? | -还有孩子 -你们俩的孩子吗 |
[20:04] | No, thank God. | 不是 谢天谢地 |
[20:07] | But one of my girls, she’s got it. | 但我有一个姑娘被感染了 |
[20:10] | – I’m sorry. – She’s strong. She’ll make it. | -很抱歉 -她很坚强 会挺过去的 |
[20:14] | You got fences and walls? | 你们有护栏和围墙 |
[20:16] | We’re in. | 那我们愿意加入 |
[20:17] | Yeah, whatever you need us to do. | 对 让我们做什么都行 |
[20:18] | For now, sit tight. | 现在 你们就在这待着 |
[20:21] | The two of us will circle back for you before dark. | 天黑前我们会回来接你们 |
[20:23] | Or you could help us sweep the rest of this neighborhood. | 或者你们可以帮忙搜索一下周围的房子 |
[20:26] | We can do that. I can check the greenhouse, | 没问题 我可以去看看温室 |
[20:28] | see if it’s clear, bring back more fruit. | 如果没什么情况 我就多摘点水果 |
[20:29] | And I can hit some of the houses. | 我也可以去搜索一些房子 |
[20:31] | Well, it’s nice of you to offer, | 谢谢你们愿意帮忙 |
[20:32] | but your shoulder’s barely– | 但你的肩膀还 |
[20:34] | As long as I don’t put too much weight on this arm, I’m good. | 只要我这边胳膊不用力就没事 |
[20:36] | – And I can still move pretty fast. – I just don’t think– | -我还能走得挺快 -我不觉得… |
[20:39] | We won’t take any chances. | 我们不会冒险的 |
[20:42] | We’ll look. And if it’s cake, we’ll do it. | 我们会仔细观察 时机合适就动手 |
[20:44] | If not, we’ll just roll. | 要是不合适 我们就撤 |
[20:47] | I mean, you don’t look so good yourself, man. | 你自己看起来也不太好呢 伙计 |
[20:51] | Are you a righty or a lefty? | 你惯用右手还是左手 |
[20:53] | We’ll cover more ground. | 这能扩大我们的搜索范围 |
[20:55] | The sooner we get back… | 让我们更早回去 |
[20:57] | You can’t carry us, man. | 你没法守着我们 |
[20:59] | – It doesn’t work that way. – Please, we want to help. | -那样行不通 -拜托 我们想帮忙 |
[21:12] | You fire a shot, we’ll come running. | 只要你们鸣枪 我们立刻就赶回来 |
[21:16] | Let’s meet back here in two hours. | 我们两小时后还在这里碰面 |
[21:24] | You’ll need this. | 你会需要这个的 |
[21:30] | You never told us about the group you were with before. | 你从没提起过以前所在的队伍 |
[21:35] | Which one? | 哪一队 |
[21:42] | You know, when you found me out on that road, | 跟你说 你在路上碰到我的时候 |
[21:45] | I almost kept walking. | 我差一点就走开了 |
[21:47] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[21:49] | ‘Cause I was done being a witness. | 因为我看够了一幕幕惨剧 |
[21:52] | Two times, two different groups. | 前后两次 跟两支不同的队伍 |
[21:56] | I was the last one standing. | 我都是唯一的幸存者 |
[22:00] | Like I was supposed to see it happen over and over, | 好像我就必须一次次见证这些 |
[22:03] | like it’s some kind of curse. | 就像诅咒一样 |
[22:09] | But, when it’s just you out there with the quiet… | 当你一个人在寂静的世界生存… |
[22:15] | used to be I’d drink a bottle of anything | 晚上只有喝上一瓶 |
[22:17] | just so I could shut my eyes at night. | 才能闭眼昏睡 |
[22:19] | Figured the prison, the people, thought it’d be easier. | 我以为在监狱里 有人群陪伴会容易些 |
[22:24] | The run to the Big Spot, I did it for me. | 那次去基地搜索 我纯粹是为了自己 |
[22:28] | You gotta keep busy. | 总得要有点事干 |
[22:29] | No. I did it so I could get me a bottle. | 不 我去是为了弄瓶酒 |
[22:34] | Of anything. | 什么酒都行 |
[22:36] | I picked it up, I held it in my hand, | 我把酒拿起来 握在手里 |
[22:38] | but I put it down. | 但最终我又放下了 |
[22:40] | I put it down so hard | 我放下酒瓶时太用力 |
[22:41] | it took the whole damn shelf with it. | 整个房顶都跟着塌了下来 |
[22:43] | That’s what brought on the walkers, | 所以才引来了行尸 |
[22:45] | and that’s what got Zack killed. | 所以扎克才会死 |
[22:52] | That’s bullshit. | 瞎扯 |
[22:59] | Why don’t you get in there and try the engine? | 你进车里试试发动引擎吧 |
[23:01] | It’s a red and a green wire. | 就是一根红色和绿色的电线 |
[23:03] | Go on. It ain’t rocket science. | 快去 又不是什么高科技 |
[23:12] | Give it some gas. | 踩点油门 |
[23:34] | Sasha and me picked that spot. | 萨沙和我选了那个基地 |
[23:36] | He took you with us. | 他带你一起去的 |
[23:38] | There ain’t no way anybody could’ve known. | 没人能预见到那些事 |
[23:41] | You ain’t gonna be standing alone, | 你不再是独自一人 |
[23:43] | not no more. Let’s go. | 再也不会 咱们走吧 |
[24:02] | It’s all expired by at least a year. | 起码都过期了一年 |
[24:05] | Better to take it. Let Herschel decide what he needs. | 还是拿着吧 让赫谢尔决定他要什么 |
[24:12] | Did you think it was right? | 你觉得这样做对吗 |
[24:14] | Letting those kids come back with us? | 让那些孩子跟我们一起回去 |
[24:16] | I think it was the humane thing to do. | 这样做才人道 |
[24:19] | But did you think it was right? | 但你觉得这样对吗 |
[24:26] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[24:28] | Digging through drawers, hoping that… | 翻箱倒柜 希望 |
[24:31] | a couple of cough drops and some disinfectant might be the difference | 借着一些止咳糖和消毒剂 |
[24:34] | between dying and living a couple of more hours. | 让人多活几个小时 |
[24:38] | If they’re strong enough to help us survive this thing, | 如果他们能帮我们渡过难关 |
[24:40] | yeah, I think you made the right call. | 那么没错 我认为你的决定是正确的 |
[24:43] | And if they’re not? | 如果不行呢 |
[24:44] | Let’s hope they are. | 希望他们能吧 |
[24:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:53] | Rick… | 瑞克 |
[24:57] | I killed two people and you haven’t said a word about it. | 我杀了两个人 可你只字不提 |
[25:03] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[25:04] | It’s not about what you say. | 重点不是你说什么 |
[25:06] | It’s about facing reality. | 而是要去面对现实 |
[25:09] | It always comes for us and over and over again | 现实总是来势汹汹 而一次又一次 |
[25:11] | we face it so that we can live. | 我们唯有面对现实 才得以生存 |
[25:12] | – So that we can live. – That’s right. | -这只是为了我们能生存 -没错 |
[25:15] | That’s what it always comes down to. | 归根结底就是这一目标而已 |
[25:17] | You can be a farmer, Rick. | 你可以当农民 瑞克 |
[25:19] | You can’t just be a farmer. | 但不能只是个农民 |
[25:30] | You’re a good leader. | 你是位出色的领袖 |
[25:33] | Better than I probably gave you credit for. | 比我想象的还要出色 |
[25:38] | I never murdered two of our own. | 我从没杀过两个自己人 |
[25:40] | Just one. | 只有一个 |
[25:44] | He was gonna kill me. | 他要杀了我 |
[25:47] | So were they. | 他们也是 |
[25:49] | They were gonna kill all of us. | 他们会把我们所有人都杀死 |
[25:51] | You don’t know that. | 这你没法知道 |
[25:56] | If you thought it would save Judith or Carl, | 如果你认为这样能救朱迪思或卡尔 |
[25:58] | would you have done it then | 你会这样做吗 |
[25:59] | or would you have just gone back to your crops | 还是回去种庄稼 |
[26:01] | and hoped it’d all be okay? | 希望一切都会没事 |
[26:05] | You don’t have to like what I did, Rick. | 你没必要喜欢我的所作所为 瑞克 |
[26:07] | I don’t. | 我也不喜欢 |
[26:09] | You just accept it. | 你只要接受就行了 |
[26:23] | Looks like we’re getting closer. | 看起来我们快到了 |
[26:25] | The building we want is just up ahead. | 我们要找的楼房就在前面 |
[26:36] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[26:41] | All right, let’s make this quick. | 好了 咱们速战速决 |
[26:46] | There you go. | 就是这些 |
[26:48] | Here. | 还有这个 |
[26:57] | Come on. | 走 |
[27:16] | Let’s hit the houses across the street. | 去街对面的房子看看 |
[27:19] | Hold on. | 等会 |
[27:25] | How’d you put his shoulder back before? | 你怎么会治肩膀脱臼呢 |
[27:28] | You learn that from Herschel? | 跟赫谢尔学的吗 |
[27:30] | Internet. | 网上学的 |
[27:32] | It’s easier than telling an ER nurse I’d fallen down the stairs a third time. | 这样总比骗急诊护士说我第三次从楼梯上跌落好些 |
[27:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:39] | Don’t be. Just fixed what needed fixin’. | 没事 自己动手丰衣足食 |
[27:46] | I actually convinced myself I was happy with him. | 我其实还说服过自己 和他一起生活是快乐的 |
[27:49] | Which wasn’t all that hard to do | 想到至少不是孤苦伶仃 |
[27:50] | considering my idea of happiness then was just not being alone. | 这事也就显得没那么困难了 |
[27:55] | Made a decent living. | 起码能过个像样的日子 |
[27:58] | He was charming when he wanted to be, | 他有心的时候 还是很有魅力的 |
[28:00] | especially those mornings after he’d come home piss-drunk and… | 尤其是那些他酩酊大醉后醒来的早上 他会… |
[28:08] | Stupid. | 我太傻了 |
[28:11] | Stupid. | 愚蠢透顶 |
[28:14] | I didn’t think I could be strong. | 那时我觉得自己无法坚强起来 |
[28:17] | I didn’t know I could. | 感觉完全做不到 |
[28:20] | I already was. | 可我现在做到了 |
[28:25] | Why don’t you say her name? | 你为什么都不说她的名字 |
[28:31] | She’s dead, Rick. | 她已经死了 瑞克 |
[28:33] | Sophia. | 索菲亚 |
[28:35] | Dead. | 死了 |
[28:38] | Somebody else’s slideshow. | 已成昨日之梦 |
[28:47] | Some mornings I still wake up half-expecting Lori to be there. | 有时早晨醒来我会期望洛莉还在 |
[28:53] | Reminding me to pick up Carl after school | 提醒我去接卡尔放学 |
[28:56] | or telling me breakfast is ready. | 叫我准备吃早餐 |
[29:02] | Every Sunday she’d make us these pancakes that were just… | 每周日她都会给我们做烤薄饼 简直… |
[29:07] | godawful. | 难吃到要死 |
[29:10] | Clumps of flour that weren’t mixed in right. | 面粉和得也不对劲儿 |
[29:14] | Thing was… | 问题是… |
[29:16] | she knew it was bad. | 她自己也知道难吃 |
[29:19] | Why’d she keep at it? | 那她为什么还做啊 |
[29:23] | Well… | 她就是… |
[29:25] | she wanted us to be the kind of family | 希望跟别人家一样 |
[29:26] | that ate pancakes on Sunday. | 周末吃顿薄煎饼才像一家人 |
[30:11] | We should get back. | 我们该回去了 |
[30:14] | Sam is probably waiting. | 萨姆应该在等了 |
[30:26] | Anything ending with -cillin or -cin, C-I-N, grab it. | 所有叫”西林”或者”林”的药 通通都拿走 |
[30:32] | We’ll dissolve the pills in the IVs, | 把药溶进点滴里 |
[30:34] | put ’em right into the bloodstream. | 直接静脉注射 |
[30:35] | Dosage will be tricky but considering the time we lost… | 剂量不太好定 但是考虑到拖延的时间太长 |
[30:42] | How’d you do? | 你们怎么样 |
[30:43] | Bags, tubes, clamps, connectors. | 输液袋 输液管 夹子 连接头都有了 |
[30:45] | – Everything on the list. – What about y’all? | -单子上的都有了 -你们这边呢 |
[30:48] | Yeah, we got it all. | 都搞定了 |
[30:50] | Yeah. We’re good. | 都好了 |
[30:52] | All right, let’s roll. | 好的 走吧 |
[31:23] | Up ahead. | 前面 |
[31:41] | Hey! Door’s busted. | 门坏了关不上 |
[31:43] | Oh. Hold up. | 挡住 |
[31:59] | There. | 这边 |
[32:26] | – How many? – I can’t tell. | -有多少 -看不出来 |
[32:31] | – We can take ’em. – No! | -我们可以干掉它们 -不要 |
[32:33] | They’re infected. Same as at the prison. | 它们被感染了 和监狱里一样 |
[32:35] | We fire at ’em, get their blood on us, breathe it in. | 我们干掉它们 血溅满身 再吸进去 |
[32:38] | We didn’t come all this way to get sick. | 我们大老远来这不是为了被感染的 |
[32:39] | How do we know the ones in there aren’t any different? | 我们怎么知道它们是不是一样呢 |
[32:42] | – We don’t. – Well, it’s gotta change sometime. | -我们不知道 -总得想办法出去 |
[32:54] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:54] | Do it! | 动手 |
[33:07] | Come on. | 快走 |
[33:30] | It’s been too long. | 太久了 |
[33:34] | We should give him a couple more. | 我们应该再给他点时间 |
[33:40] | He might be fine. | 他也许没事 |
[33:43] | He really might be. | 真的有可能 |
[33:49] | But it doesn’t matter… | 但是已不重要了 |
[33:51] | because he’s not here… and we have to go. | 因为他现在不在这 而我们得走了 |
[34:05] | It was a nice watch. | 可惜了一块好表 |
[34:28] | – Back. – Don’t have an exit. | -退后 -没有出口 |
[34:30] | Then we make one. | 我们打一个出来 |
[34:34] | Get down! | 躲开 |
[34:39] | – Come on, move it! – Jump down to the walkway below. | -快点 快走 -跳到下面的走道上 |
[34:42] | – They’re here! – Let’s go! Go, go. Move. | -它们过来了 -快走 快 |
[35:04] | Bob, let it go. | 鲍勃 放手 |
[35:06] | Let it go, man. | 别管了 老兄 |
[35:09] | Just let it go. | 放手吧 |
[35:11] | Let go of the bag, man. | 别要那个包了 老兄 |
[35:27] | You got no meds in your bag? | 你的包里没有药 |
[35:30] | Just this? | 只有这个吗 |
[35:34] | You should have kept walking that day. | 那天你应该直接走开 |
[35:38] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[35:58] | Just let it go, Daryl. | 就这样吧 达里尔 |
[36:00] | The man’s made his choice. | 他做出了自己的选择 |
[36:02] | Nothing you can do about it. | 你无法改变 |
[36:04] | Just gotta let it go. | 就这样吧 |
[36:07] | I didn’t want to hurt nobody. | 我不想伤害谁 |
[36:11] | It was just for when it gets quiet. | 只是为了排解那可怕的寂静 |
[36:19] | Take one sip. When those meds get in our people, | 把药拿回去之前 你要胆敢喝一口 |
[36:23] | I will beat your ass into the ground. | 我会打得你满地找牙 |
[36:27] | You hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[36:59] | They might have lived. | 他们也许能活下来 |
[37:04] | Karen and David, they might have lived, | 凯伦和大卫 他们也许能活下来 |
[37:08] | and now they’re dead. | 现在他们死了 |
[37:10] | That wasn’t your decision to make. | 你不能决定他人生死 |
[37:13] | When Tyreese finds out… | 如果泰尔西发现了 |
[37:18] | he’ll kill you. | 他会杀了你 |
[37:20] | He damn near killed me over nothing. | 他差点都把我杀了 |
[37:23] | I can handle Tyreese. | 我能应付泰尔西 |
[37:24] | When the others find out, | 如果其他人知道了 |
[37:26] | they won’t want you there. | 他们不会让你留下的 |
[37:28] | And if they don’t make it back, | 就算他们没能回来 |
[37:31] | if everybody dies of this thing and it’s just the two of us, | 就算大家都因疫病而死 只剩下我们俩 |
[37:36] | with Judith and Carl– with my children… | 还有我的孩子 朱迪思和卡尔 |
[37:44] | I won’t have you there. | 我也不会让你留下 |
[37:47] | Rick, it’s me. | 瑞克 是我啊 |
[37:52] | No one else has to know. | 别人不需要知道的 |
[37:54] | I thought you were done making decisions for everyone. | 我以为你不会再替大家做决定了 |
[37:56] | I’m making this decision for me. | 我这是为了自己 |
[38:00] | I could have pretended that everything was gonna be fine. | 我本可以假装一切都会好转 |
[38:06] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[38:10] | I did something. I stepped up. | 我出手了 我挺身而出 |
[38:14] | I had to do something. | 我必须这么做 |
[38:15] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你不必 |
[38:26] | If you think I’m going anywhere without Lizzie and Mica– | 我绝不会留下丽兹和米卡… |
[38:28] | If you want them to leave, to go out there with you? | 你想让她们离开 跟你一起走吗 |
[38:32] | Lizzie’s sick. Mica is 10 years old. | 丽兹病了 米卡才十岁 |
[38:36] | She can’t. | 她不行的 |
[38:39] | We’ll keep them safe. | 我们会保护她们 |
[38:46] | You’re not that woman who was too scared to be alone, not anymore. | 你已经不再是那个害怕孤独的女人了 不再是了 |
[38:51] | You’re gonna start over, find others, | 你可以重新开始 找到其他人 |
[38:53] | people who don’t know, | 不知道你过去的人 |
[38:55] | and you’re gonna survive out here. | 你能在外面生存下去 |
[38:59] | You will. | 你能的 |
[39:04] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[39:14] | That’s where I was traveling, Highway 100. | 我本来准备走100号高速路 |
[39:17] | Then it will take about seven hours to get there. | 去那里需要花七小时 |
[39:20] | We’re gonna need more gas. | 我们需要更多汽油 |
[39:22] | But we’ll get there. | 但我们会到的 |
[39:26] | – Taking Highway 100. – I heard. | -我们走100号高速 -听到了 |
[39:41] | You were right, what you said before. | 你之前的话没错 |
[39:44] | About the trail going cold. | 我的确找不到他了 |
[39:50] | I don’t need to go out anymore. | 我不用再出去了 |
[39:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:12] | Take it. | 拿上吧 |
[40:26] | Ed gave this to me on our first anniversary. | 爱德在我们结婚一周年时给我的 |
[40:33] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[40:41] | I should have given it away a long time ago. | 我早就该送人了 |