| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:22] | Henry, I need you to calm down. | 亨利 冷静下来 | 
| [01:26] | We’re trying to help. | 我们在帮你 | 
| [01:37] | No–! | 不 | 
| [02:01] | Drink some of that. Both of you. | 你俩都喝点 | 
| [02:11] | Some council meeting, huh? | 这场委员会会议真不赖 | 
| [02:14] | We’re two members short. | 少了两个人 | 
| [02:16] | I think we should make some new rules before they get back. | 我们应该在他们归来之前制定新规矩 | 
| [02:21] | I hereby declare we have spaghetti Tuesdays | 我特此宣布 每周三的周二 | 
| [02:25] | every Wednesday. | 我们都吃意式细面 | 
| [02:29] | First we have to find some spaghetti. | 首先我们得找到意式细面 | 
| [02:41] | You okay to take over? | 交给你没问题吗 | 
| [02:48] | Every five to six seconds, squeeze. | 每五到六秒挤一次 | 
| [02:51] | You start feeling lightheaded, | 当你觉得头晕时 | 
| [02:54] | grab somebody else to take over. | 就叫别人来接替你 | 
| [02:58] | We’ll take it in shifts. | 我们轮流来做 | 
| [03:02] | You want to help me go on my rounds? | 你想帮我去巡查吗 | 
| [03:04] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [03:06] | Sure. | 没问题 | 
| [03:15] | How long will that keep him alive? | 那样能保住他多久的命 | 
| [03:20] | Just as long as we’re willing to do it. | 只要我们愿意坚持 他就能活下去 | 
| [03:24] | As long as it takes. | 不管需要多久 | 
| [04:00] | No. Not here. | 不 在这不行 | 
| [04:15] | Help me get him on this. | 帮我把他抬上来 | 
| [04:17] | Okay, but in a couple of hours when Henry’s dead– | 好吧 但几小时后 亨利死了时… | 
| [04:21] | – Glenn. – How are we gonna get his body | -格伦 -我们怎么能把他的尸体 | 
| [04:24] | down the stairs, across the cell block | 抬下楼 经过牢房区 | 
| [04:26] | and through those doors without anyone noticing? | 经过一扇扇门 同时不让别人发现呢 | 
| [04:28] | If that happens– if– you’re gonna help me. | 如果发生了那种情况 你得帮我 | 
| [04:33] | And what if I’m gone? | 如果我不在了呢 | 
| [04:34] | Shut up and help me get him on this. | 闭嘴 帮我把他抬上来 | 
| [04:46] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 | 
| [04:51] | We’re taking Mr. Jacobson to a quieter place. | 我们把雅各布森先生送去更安静的地方 | 
| [04:58] | Go get my copy of “Tom Sawyer” from my room. | 去我的房里拿那本《汤姆·索耶历险记》吧 | 
| [05:02] | I want you to read it by tonight. | 我想让你今晚看完 | 
| [05:04] | We all got jobs to do. | 我们要各司其职 | 
| [05:07] | – That one’s yours. – I won’t finish it. | -那是你的任务 -我看不完的 | 
| [05:13] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [05:14] | It’s gonna get too dark. | 会太黑的 看不见 | 
| [05:16] | Well, | 好吧 | 
| [05:18] | give it your best try. | 尽量试试 | 
| [05:21] | And drink some tea. | 再喝点茶 | 
| [05:38] | You haven’t had to do this yet, have you? | 你以前还没这样做过吧 | 
| [05:43] | There was one late last night. | 昨晚深夜时有一个人去世了 | 
| [05:46] | Sasha did it. | 是萨沙动手的 | 
| [05:49] | People don’t need to see it. | 人们没必要看见 | 
| [05:52] | I don’t want them to. | 我不想让他们看见 | 
| [06:56] | Where’s Glenn? He said he would meet me. | 格伦呢 他说会来见我 | 
| [06:59] | He’s resting. | 他在休息 | 
| [07:02] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 | 
| [07:04] | He was helping me and he got tired, that’s all. | 他一直在帮我忙 很累了 就这样 | 
| [07:07] | – If you need help, I can help you. – I don’t. | -如果你需要帮忙 我可以来 -我不需要 | 
| [07:10] | I was just keeping him occupied. | 我只是让他有事情做 | 
| [07:13] | Keeping his mind on helping people. | 让他只想着帮助别人 | 
| [07:15] | I can come in there and help you. | 我可以进去帮你 | 
| [07:16] | No, you don’t need to. | 不 你不用进来 | 
| [07:18] | – You can rest– – No! | -这样你可以休息 -不 | 
| [07:35] | How’s Bethy? | 贝丝怎么样 | 
| [07:38] | She’s okay. | 她很好 | 
| [07:40] | Daddy, you look so tired. | 老爸 感觉你要累垮了 | 
| [07:43] | I am. | 的确 | 
| [07:45] | But I’m fine. | 但我扛得住 | 
| [07:47] | They could return any minute now. | 他们很快就会回来了 | 
| [07:51] | It’s hard in here. | 里面情况很糟 | 
| [07:54] | But we’re holding it together. | 但我们能坚持住 | 
| [07:57] | We’re gonna make it. | 能挺过去的 | 
| [08:04] | Don’t you believe that? | 你相信的对吧 | 
| [08:09] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [08:12] | Just hold it together a little longer. | 只要再多坚持一下 | 
| [08:17] | Please? | 拜托了 | 
| [08:20] | I love you, honey. | 宝贝 我爱你 | 
| [08:25] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [08:46] | Thank you for stopping her. | 多谢你拦住了她 | 
| [08:48] | We need someone out there taking care of things. | 外面总得有人照料 | 
| [08:53] | If she saw me, | 如果她看见我 | 
| [08:55] | couldn’t keep her out. | 肯定会进来陪我 | 
| [08:58] | I know you didn’t want to lie to her. | 我知道你不想骗她 | 
| [09:00] | I wasn’t lying. | 我没有骗啊 | 
| [09:02] | Look at you. You’re resting. | 你看你 这不是在休息吗 | 
| [09:05] | I’m almost done down here. | 事情差不多做完了 | 
| [09:08] | Why don’t you go lie down? | 要不你去躺着休息吧 | 
| [09:51] | Carl, Judith, are they okay? | 卡尔 朱迪思 他们还好吧 | 
| [09:54] | Yeah. Where’s Carol? | 还好 卡萝尔人呢 | 
| [09:56] | Glenn, Hershel, Sasha? | 格伦 赫谢尔 萨沙呢 | 
| [09:58] | Yeah, it’s bad, but they’re fighting it. Daryl’s not back yet. | 情况很糟 但还撑着 达里尔还没回来 | 
| [10:01] | Rick. Rick, where’s Carol? | 瑞克 卡萝尔呢 | 
| [10:10] | It was her. | 是她 | 
| [10:12] | She killed Karen and David. | 杀了凯伦和大卫 | 
| [10:19] | She was trying to stop it from spreading. | 她是为了防止病毒扩散 | 
| [10:23] | Tyreese is gonna be back here soon, | 泰尔西很快就回来了 | 
| [10:24] | so I didn’t think she should be here. | 所以她还是离开比较好 | 
| [10:28] | And I couldn’t have her here. | 而且我也不能留她 | 
| [10:31] | She has a car, supplies, | 她有车有供给 | 
| [10:34] | she’ll figure it out. | 应该没问题 | 
| [10:36] | I’ll tell your dad. Don’t tell anyone else yet. | 我等下告诉你父亲 先别告诉其他人 | 
| [10:40] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [10:46] | Would you have brought her back? | 换做是你 你会带她回来吗 | 
| [10:50] | – She said she did it? – Yeah. | -她承认是她干的吗 -是的 | 
| [10:58] | Then you were right to send her away. | 那你让她走就是对的 | 
| [11:01] | I don’t know if I could have. | 不知道我能不能做到 | 
| [11:03] | You could have, Maggie. | 你可以做到 玛姬 | 
| [11:05] | You’ve done harder things. | 更难的事你都做了 | 
| [11:07] | Don’t doubt yourself. We don’t get to anymore. | 别怀疑自己 我们没这特权了 | 
| [11:12] | Rick, the cluster’s getting bigger than the one that took the fence down. | 瑞克 行尸越来越多了 比推倒栅栏的那群还多 | 
| [11:15] | – We need to do something. – We will. | -我们得做点什么了 -我们会的 | 
| [11:20] | Carl? | 卡尔 | 
| [11:23] | Carl. | 卡尔 | 
| [11:27] | Carl? | 卡尔 | 
| [11:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [11:31] | I was gonna ask you that. | 我正想问你呢 | 
| [11:33] | – We’re fine. – No one’s sick? | -我们很好 -没人生病吗 | 
| [11:35] | You didn’t have to do anything? | 没有需要采取措施吧 | 
| [11:37] | Haven’t had to use my gun, Dad. | 没遇到需要开枪的状况 爸 | 
| [11:40] | And Judith? | 朱迪思呢 | 
| [11:42] | She’s with Beth. | 她跟贝丝在一起 | 
| [11:43] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [11:45] | Found some food on the run. | 在外面找到了点食物 | 
| [11:48] | There’s a bunch of fruit leather in there. | 这里有些水果干 | 
| [11:50] | Have everybody brush their teeth after. | 吃完之后让大家把牙刷了 | 
| [11:54] | – Can we come out soon? – Not just yet. | -我们能早点出去吗 -还不行 | 
| [11:57] | Dad, I was around you when you were in the middle of it. | 爸 你暴露在病毒下的时候我在你身边 | 
| [12:01] | And I was around Patrick. | 我也在帕特里克的身边 | 
| [12:04] | I didn’t get it. I can help you. | 我没被传染 我能帮你 | 
| [12:07] | Thanks, but I need you to stay here. | 谢了 但是我需要你待在这里 | 
| [12:10] | I will. But, | 我会的 但是 | 
| [12:14] | Dad, you can’t keep me from it. | 爸 你不能让我避开 | 
| [12:19] | From what? | 避开什么 | 
| [12:22] | From what always happens. | 避开总要发生的事 | 
| [12:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [12:27] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [12:29] | But I think it’s my job to try. | 但我觉得我有责任试试 | 
| [12:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [12:51] | No problem. | 不客气 | 
| [13:07] | Let’s have a look at you. | 让我看看你 | 
| [13:17] | Doctors make the worst patients. | 医生是最差的病人 | 
| [13:20] | Not everyone gets to live. | 不是所有人都能活下去 | 
| [13:26] | End stage is a point that no one comes back from | 晚期就意味着病入膏肓 | 
| [13:30] | or they– or they can’t. | 无法好转 | 
| [13:34] | That’s where I am. | 我现在就是晚期 | 
| [13:37] | No, you need to focus on the ones that can make it. | 不 你得把精力放到能活下去的人的身上 | 
| [13:43] | I made some more IVs. | 我又做了一些点滴 | 
| [13:47] | If you’re not ready to lose one, | 如果你不准备好失去一个人 | 
| [13:50] | you’re gonna lose them all. | 你就会失去他们所有人 | 
| [13:51] | It’s like turning off a light– | 这就像是关灯一样 | 
| [13:53] | it’ll happen one after the other. | 一盏一盏地灭掉 | 
| [13:57] | And they don’t just die. | 而且他们还不止是死了这么简单 | 
| [13:58] | We can hold on. | 我们能挺过去的 | 
| [14:02] | Caleb. | 迦勒 | 
| [14:04] | Caleb. | 迦勒 | 
| [14:06] | After what happened in the other cell block, | 那个牢房区出事后 | 
| [14:09] | when I came in here, I brought these. | 当我来这里时 带来了这些 | 
| [14:12] | Get back in bed now. We’re not that bad off. | 躺回床上去 我们的情况还没那么糟 | 
| [14:18] | When we are, | 等真那么糟时 | 
| [14:20] | it’ll be too late. | 就迟了 | 
| [14:23] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 | 
| [14:25] | You have a chance. | 你还有生存机会 | 
| [14:28] | This is it after this. | 但得了这病 我们已经死定了 | 
| [14:29] | I’m not giving up on anyone. | 我不会放弃任何一个人 | 
| [14:32] | Not yet. | 至少目前不会 | 
| [14:34] | Just make sure everyone’s doors are shut. | 一定保证每个人的门都关好了 | 
| [14:41] | Caleb… | 迦勒 | 
| [14:45] | Just make sure! | 一定要保证 | 
| [14:52] | Caleb, you’ve got to let me look at you. | 迦勒 你得让我看看 | 
| [14:58] | Okay, Hershel. | 好吧 赫谢尔 | 
| [15:01] | Have a look. | 尽管看吧 | 
| [15:10] | Drink the tea I left you. | 喝了我给你的茶 | 
| [15:12] | Gonna be back to check on you in an hour. | 我一小时之后回来看你 | 
| [15:58] | Everyone, | 大家 | 
| [16:01] | get back in your cells. | 回到你们的牢房里 | 
| [16:08] | Go on, get back in your cells. | 快点 回你们的牢房里去 | 
| [16:17] | Let’s get him on this. | 我们把他搬上来吧 | 
| [16:45] | Go rest. | 去休息吧 | 
| [16:47] | Can you make it to your cell? | 你能自己走回你的牢房吗 | 
| [17:44] | Hershel. | 赫谢尔 | 
| [17:53] | Third one we’ve lost. | 这是我们失去的第三个人了 | 
| [17:55] | We’re burning them behind the blocks. | 我们在牢区后面火化了他们 | 
| [17:59] | Burning them. | 火化了他们 | 
| [18:02] | That’s what it’s come to. | 只能这样了 | 
| [18:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [18:10] | I talked to him yesterday about Steinbeck. | 我昨天还和他聊了斯坦贝克[小说家] | 
| [18:14] | He told me a quote. | 他给我引用了一句话 | 
| [18:16] | “A sad soul | “一个悲伤的灵魂 | 
| [18:18] | can kill quicker than a germ.” | 比细菌让你死的更快” | 
| [18:24] | That’s exactly why I didn’t want them all to see what happens. | 所以我不想让他们看见发生了什么 | 
| [18:29] | I know they know, | 我知道他们知道 | 
| [18:32] | but I didn’t want them to see it right now. | 但我不想让他们看见这一幕 | 
| [18:36] | They’re seeing you, Hershel. | 他们是在看着你呢 赫谢尔 | 
| [18:41] | They see you | 他们看到你 | 
| [18:43] | keep going. | 坚持不渝 | 
| [18:46] | Even after all the choices keep getting taken away. | 即使选择越来越少 | 
| [18:56] | When we get past this thing… | 等我们挺过去 | 
| [19:01] | it’s not gonna be like how it was, is it? | 事情不会再像之前那样 对吗 | 
| [19:04] | No. | 不会 | 
| [19:10] | Was that denial? | 那算是逃避吗 | 
| [19:13] | Not seeing things for how they were? | 对事实视而不见 | 
| [19:15] | No. | 不 | 
| [19:17] | You just caught a break. | 你只是需要缓缓 | 
| [19:19] | You needed some time. You got some. | 你需要点时间 休息了一下 | 
| [19:23] | You got lucky. | 你运气好 | 
| [19:25] | We all did. | 我们都是 | 
| [19:27] | I still think there’s a plan. | 我还是认为这是上天的安排 | 
| [19:32] | I still believe there’s a reason. | 我还是相信这一切事出有因 | 
| [19:37] | You think it’s all a test? | 你认为这都是考验吗 | 
| [19:40] | Life was always a test, Rick. | 生活永远都是考验 瑞克 | 
| [19:49] | I need to talk to you about Carol. | 我得跟你说说卡萝尔的事 | 
| [20:33] | Come on. | 挺住 | 
| [20:35] | Come on, Sasha. | 挺住 萨沙 | 
| [20:40] | You know how to fight. | 你知道怎么战斗 | 
| [20:42] | Just hold on. | 坚持住 | 
| [20:48] | Just hold on. Don’t give up on me, now. | 坚持住 别放弃 | 
| [21:10] | I just talked to your dad. | 我刚跟你爸谈过了 | 
| [21:13] | He looks good, all things considered. | 总体来说 他看着还行 | 
| [21:17] | If Carl were sick, would you be up there with him? | 如果卡尔病了 你会在那儿陪着他吗 | 
| [21:21] | If I thought I could help. | 如果我觉得自己能帮上忙的话 | 
| [21:24] | You don’t think I can help? | 你觉得我帮不上忙吗 | 
| [21:33] | Damn. | 该死 | 
| [21:39] | I’m just glad you’re out here with me. | 我很庆幸你和我一起在外面 | 
| [21:54] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 | 
| [21:59] | I passed out? | 我昏过去了吗 | 
| [22:01] | You were dehydrated. | 你脱水了 | 
| [22:03] | Being a hero takes a lot out of you. | 逞英雄消耗太大了吧 | 
| [22:06] | You should know. | 你明白的 | 
| [22:11] | I thought you were an idiot to come in here. | 我觉得你进这里太蠢了 | 
| [22:15] | I mean, I was sure you were just gonna be a dead foolish man. | 我以为你必死无疑 | 
| [22:19] | I can’t tell if that’s a compliment. | 我不知道这算不算恭维 | 
| [22:22] | I don’t know what I’m saying. | 我不知道我在说什么 | 
| [22:26] | I must have hit my head. | 我一定是撞到头了 | 
| [22:34] | I don’t believe in magic | 我不相信魔法 | 
| [22:37] | or luck. | 或是运气 | 
| [22:40] | I do the math | 我精心计算 | 
| [22:43] | and I don’t gamble. | 从不赌运气 | 
| [22:48] | But I don’t know if I’d be here right now | 但如果不是你那么蠢 | 
| [22:51] | if you weren’t so damn stupid. | 我恐怕也活不下来 | 
| [22:54] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [22:56] | I’m gonna take that as a compliment. | 我就当你是在恭维了 | 
| [23:42] | Hersh– | 赫谢… | 
| [23:44] | Hershel– | 赫谢尔 | 
| [24:00] | I’ll check on you in a little while. | 我过一会儿再来看你 | 
| [24:07] | How is he? | 他怎么样 | 
| [24:09] | He’s sleeping. | 在睡觉 | 
| [24:11] | You should get some rest yourself. | 你自己也该休息会儿 | 
| [24:14] | I don’t want to leave him in case he wakes up. | 我不想离开他 说不定他会醒过来 | 
| [24:20] | – Want me to take a look at him? – No. | -要我看看他吗 -不用了 | 
| [24:24] | Just let him sleep. | 让他睡觉就好 | 
| [24:32] | Hershel! | 赫谢尔 | 
| [24:34] | Hershel! | 赫谢尔 | 
| [24:43] | Everyone stay in your cells. | 大家都待在房间里 | 
| [24:50] | No. | 不 | 
| [25:05] | Go. | 去吧 | 
| [25:07] | The fence is more important. We need to keep it standing. | 围栏更重要 我们得加固 | 
| [25:09] | I got this. | 我来就行 | 
| [25:13] | – You can’t do this alone. – I know. Go. | -你一个人做不来 -我知道 快去 | 
| [25:34] | Just follow me, Henry. | 跟我来 亨利 | 
| [25:36] | Down here, away from Glenn. Come on. | 来这儿 离开格伦 来吧 | 
| [25:41] | Come on, Henry. Here we go. This way. | 来吧 亨利 快走 走这边 | 
| [25:57] | Come on, boy. Come on, Henry. | 快来 乖孩子 来吧 亨利 | 
| [26:00] | Just a little more. | 再过来一点儿 | 
| [26:03] | Keep coming. | 继续走 | 
| [26:04] | Come on, boy. Let’s go. Come on. | 快来 好孩子 快点儿啊 来吧 | 
| [26:14] | Carl? | 卡尔 | 
| [26:20] | Carl…? | 卡尔 | 
| [26:22] | Carl. | 卡尔 | 
| [26:25] | I heard gunshots. | 我听到了枪声 | 
| [26:27] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [26:31] | Come on. Down here, Henry. | 过来 下来这儿 亨利 | 
| [26:34] | Keep following me. Come here. | 跟着我来 来这儿 | 
| [26:36] | A little further. | 再走一点 | 
| [26:39] | Henry, come on– | 亨利 来吧 | 
| [26:54] | – You okay? – I called him nice. | -你还好吗 -我友好地叫他 | 
| [26:57] | He didn’t scratch Glenn. I thought maybe he listens. | 他没有抓伤格伦 我以为说不定他会听我的 | 
| [26:59] | – Lizzy, where is Glenn? – His cell. | -丽兹 格伦在哪儿 -他的牢房里 | 
| [27:06] | Dad! | 爸爸 | 
| [27:08] | Dad! Open the door! | 爸爸 把门打开 | 
| [27:22] | Get back in there. | 回去 | 
| [27:26] | You two stay put in here. | 你们俩待在这里 | 
| [27:38] | Hold on, Glenn. Hold on. | 坚持住 格伦 坚持住 | 
| [27:46] | Hershel! | 赫谢尔 | 
| [27:58] | Caleb. Caleb, we need the gun. | 迦勒 迦勒 我们需要枪 | 
| [28:15] | Think they’re okay? | 你觉得他们还好吗 | 
| [28:16] | If things were going bad, we would have heard more shots. | 如果情况不妙 我们会听到更多枪响 | 
| [28:19] | Maggie would have gotten us. | 玛姬会来找我们 | 
| [28:21] | We have to do this. | 我们得完成这个 | 
| [28:23] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 | 
| [28:26] | – I got it. – Let me help. | -我自己来就行 -我来帮你 | 
| [28:34] | All right, set it down. All right. | 好了 放下来 没错 | 
| [28:48] | Run! | 快跑 | 
| [28:58] | Dad, come on! Come on! | 爸爸 快来 快点 | 
| [29:28] | Dad, what do we do? | 爸爸 我们怎么办 | 
| [29:30] | Maybe I could back the bus up against the fence. | 也许我能把车开来挡住围栏 | 
| [29:33] | Will it hold? | 挡得住吗 | 
| [29:40] | Come on. | 快走 | 
| [30:01] | Pockets. | 装口袋里 | 
| [30:04] | Here. | 给你 | 
| [30:06] | – Got it? – Yep. | -装好了吗 -好了 | 
| [30:19] | – All right, listen to me. – All right. | -好了 听我说 -好 | 
| [30:20] | Magazine goes in here. Release is here. | 弹匣装在这里 保险扣在这里 | 
| [30:22] | Make sure it latches. | 一定要锁好 | 
| [30:26] | Pull back the operating rod | 拉回拉杆 | 
| [30:28] | and rounds feed up. | 推弹入膛 | 
| [30:29] | Keep squeezing the trigger for rapid fire, okay? | 速射时紧压扳机 知道吗 | 
| [30:32] | Okay. | 知道 | 
| [30:33] | You shoot or you run. | 打不过就跑 | 
| [30:35] | Don’t let ’em get close, okay? | 别让它们近身 明白吗 | 
| [31:35] | Back off! | 后退 | 
| [32:32] | Hold on, Glenn. | 撑住 格伦 | 
| [32:36] | We have something. | 我们有医疗用品 | 
| [32:38] | We still have it. | 应该还在 | 
| [32:46] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 | 
| [32:57] | Daddy! | 爸爸 | 
| [33:05] | No! You could hit the bag. We need it for Glenn. | 别 你会打到气囊的 格伦需要它 | 
| [33:20] | – Where is he? – He’s up here. Cell 100. | -他在哪 -在上面 100号牢房 | 
| [33:30] | He’s turning blue! | 他快窒息了 | 
| [33:32] | Clear his airway. I’m on the way. | 清空他的气道 我马上就来 | 
| [33:39] | – Dad. – Roll him on his back. | -爸 -让他仰卧 | 
| [33:45] | Dad. | 爸爸 | 
| [33:49] | Hold his arms down. | 压住他的手臂 | 
| [33:58] | Come on, son. | 来吧 孩子 | 
| [33:59] | Come on. You know how this works. | 来吧 你知道流程的 | 
| [34:04] | Just relax. | 放松 | 
| [34:08] | Stay with us. | 撑着点 | 
| [34:13] | Stay with us… | 撑着点 | 
| [34:16] | stay with us. | 撑着点 | 
| [34:26] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 | 
| [34:29] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们都会没事的 | 
| [34:38] | I didn’t want you in here. | 让你别进来的 | 
| [34:43] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [34:45] | I had to. | 我必须进来 | 
| [34:49] | Just like you. | 正如你一样 | 
| [34:57] | Daddy. | 爸爸 | 
| [35:09] | I told you to stay put. | 让你待在原地的 | 
| [35:15] | Is it over? | 结束了吗 | 
| [35:19] | I hope so, honey. | 但愿如此 亲爱的 | 
| [36:19] | Dad… | 爸 | 
| [36:21] | everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 | 
| [36:47] | – Sasha? How’s Sasha? – I don’t know. I’m sorry. | -萨沙 萨沙还好吗 -我不知道 抱歉 | 
| [36:50] | Get in there. We got this. | 进去吧 外面交给我们 | 
| [37:47] | Dad…? | 爸 | 
| [37:51] | They’re back now. Go rest. | 他们回来了 去休息吧 | 
| [39:53] | Need some help with that? | 要帮忙吗 | 
| [39:55] | No. Do your thing. | 不 你去忙吧 | 
| [40:10] | You didn’t wake me up. | 你没叫醒我 | 
| [40:13] | I thought I’d let you sleep in. | 我想让你多睡会儿 | 
| [40:15] | – I should help. – Good. | -我应该帮忙的 -很好 | 
| [40:18] | I’ve got to go talk to Daryl. | 我得去跟达里尔谈谈 | 
| [40:20] | Right now? | 现在吗 | 
| [40:23] | No. | 不 | 
| [40:25] | Soon. Soon. | 很快就去 | 
| [40:37] | – How’s Glenn doing? – He made it through the night. | -格伦怎么样了 -他撑过了晚上 | 
| [40:40] | He’s breathing on his own now. | 现在能自己呼吸了 | 
| [40:41] | Maggie and Bob are with him. | 玛姬和鲍勃跟他在一起 | 
| [40:44] | He seems stable enough for me to get some air. | 他情况挺稳定 所以我出来透透气 | 
| [40:47] | – He’s a tough son of a bitch. – He is. | -他真他妈坚强 -确实 | 
| [40:50] | You’re a tough son of a bitch. | 你也真他妈坚强 | 
| [40:53] | – I am. – How about Carol? | -那是 -卡萝尔呢 | 
| [40:56] | She up in A block with Lizzy? | 她在A区陪着丽兹吗 | 
| [40:58] | No. Talk to Rick about her. | 没有 你去找瑞克吧 | 
| [41:01] | She’s okay, just talk to him. | 她没事 但你得和他谈谈 | 
| [41:13] | You heading out? | 你要出去吗 | 
| [41:15] | You want to come? | 你想来吗 | 
| [41:18] | Hell, yeah. | 那当然 |