时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I have to talk all of you into doing something. | 我得说服你们做一件事 |
[00:08] | Something I know we need to do. | 我知道我们必须这样做 |
[00:13] | And I don’t know how to talk about it. | 我不知道该如何开口 |
[00:19] | What do you want us to do? | 你想让我们做什么 |
[00:22] | I want you to survive. | 我想让你们活下去 |
[00:27] | We’re not gonna last here. | 我们在这里撑不了多久 |
[00:29] | The biters, there’ll be a herd of them. | 行尸会成群结队地来袭 |
[00:33] | They’ll fill the pits, | 它们会填满坑 |
[00:36] | they’ll crawl over one another. | 一个叠一个 |
[00:39] | There’ll be enough to tear right through our camp. | 前赴后继 最后入侵我们的营地 |
[00:44] | Or it’ll be people. | 它们不来活人也会来 |
[00:46] | There’s nothing between us and the rest of the world. | 我们和外面的世界之间没有阻碍 |
[00:50] | Nothing between us and them. | 我们和他们之间毫无阻碍 |
[00:56] | We stay here, we’ll die. | 我们留在这里 就会死 |
[01:02] | The people who destroyed the camp I was in with Martinez… | 摧毁了我和马丁内斯所在的营地的那些人 |
[01:08] | they live in a prison. | 他们住在一座监狱里 |
[01:11] | It’s north off Highway 34. | 在34号高速公路以北 |
[01:14] | They got walls… | 他们有围墙 |
[01:17] | fences, | 栅栏 |
[01:19] | plots of land for farming. | 可供耕种的土地 |
[01:23] | We could live there. | 我们可以住在那里 |
[01:31] | If we’re willing to take it from ’em. | 如果我们愿意从他们手上抢过来的话 |
[01:36] | I have a plan to do it without anyone getting hurt. | 我有个计划 可以避免任何人受伤 |
[01:40] | I captured two of them. | 我抓获了他们的两个人 |
[01:43] | What? | 什么 |
[01:44] | I was scouting the prison | 我当时在侦查监狱 |
[01:45] | and our paths crossed, so I took ’em. | 碰上了他们 所以我把他们带回来了 |
[01:47] | – You took them? – They’re the key. | -你带回了他们 -他们是进监狱的钥匙 |
[01:52] | They’re gonna help us take that prison without firing a shot. | 他们会帮我们不费一枪一弹夺取那座监狱 |
[01:56] | We can have it and we don’t need to kill anyone. | 我们能得到监狱 而且不必杀人 |
[02:01] | But… | 但是 |
[02:04] | we need to be prepared to. | 我们得做好杀人的准备 |
[02:47] | The people in this prison, not all of them are bad. | 监狱里的那些人并非都是坏人 |
[02:50] | But most of them are thieves, | 但大部分都是小偷 |
[02:54] | murderers. | 谋杀犯 |
[02:56] | Now why should people like that have peace of mind | 为什么那种人能逍遥自在 |
[02:59] | when we’re burying our own just about every day? | 而我们却每天都在掩埋同伴 |
[03:02] | These people, they mutilated me… | 那些人致我残疾 |
[03:08] | burned my camp… | 烧了我的营地 |
[03:12] | killed my daughter. | 杀了我女儿 |
[03:16] | Now you saw me– I tried. | 你看见了 我尝试过 |
[03:18] | I tried to die. | 我尝试过去死 |
[03:20] | ‘Cause I didn’t want to accept that you couldn’t live in this world | 因为我不想接受 在这世界存活 |
[03:23] | without getting blood on your hands. | 就必须杀人这一事实 |
[03:25] | I found you people and I don’t want to die. | 但我找到了你们 我不想死了 |
[03:28] | I don’t want you to die. | 我也不想让你们死 |
[03:32] | Now we need to move– now. | 我们得马上行动 |
[03:36] | They’re gonna realize their people are gone | 他们会发觉他们的人失踪了 |
[03:38] | and they’re gonna start getting ready for whatever’s next. | 会为接下来的事做好准备 |
[03:40] | We need to surprise them. Scare them. | 我们得攻其不备 吓到他们 |
[03:46] | And we will win. | 我们会赢的 |
[03:56] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[03:58] | – I’m in. – Me, too. | -我加入 -我也是 |
[04:00] | Pack up and get ready. | 收拾东西 做好准备 |
[04:02] | We’ll go over the plan in half an hour. | 半小时后我们定计划 |
[04:03] | – Come on. – Let’s do it. | -走吧 -就这么做吧 |
[04:14] | Where’s Megan? | 梅根在哪 |
[04:15] | She’s reading in the trailer. | 她在拖车里看书 |
[04:19] | You hear all that? | 你都听到了吗 |
[04:22] | I said we didn’t have to fight for another place. | 我说过我们不必抢另一个地方 |
[04:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:27] | Killing people? | 要杀人吗 |
[04:29] | No. Killing killers. | 不 杀谋杀犯 |
[04:34] | You said they weren’t all bad people. | 你说过他们不全是坏人 |
[04:35] | Well, they’re with bad people. | 他们和坏人在一起 |
[04:38] | Am I? | 我也是吗 |
[04:43] | I’m gonna keep you alive. | 我会让你活下去的 |
[04:46] | I’m gonna keep Megan alive. | 我会让梅根活下去的 |
[04:50] | The only judgment on me I care about | 我唯一在乎的 |
[04:52] | is whether you two are still breathing. | 就是你俩是不是活着 |
[04:55] | It’s good that you heard, | 你听到了很好 |
[04:58] | that you know. | 你知道了很好 |
[05:01] | Lily… I love you. | 莉莉 我爱你 |
[05:08] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不知道你到底是谁 |
[05:09] | Hey, you told me there has to be someplace better | 你和我说过一定还有更好的地方 |
[05:12] | and that I was gonna help you find it. | 还叫我帮你找到它 |
[05:16] | You knew me, Lily. | 你了解我 莉莉 |
[05:18] | It was always gonna be like this. | 我是不会变的 |
[05:24] | You need to pack up, too. | 你也得收拾收拾了 |
[05:34] | – Don’t touch me. – Stay still. | -别碰我 -别动 |
[05:38] | Get off me. | 离我远点 |
[05:58] | You should eat. It’s gonna be a long day. | 你们应该吃点东西 今天将会是漫长的一天 |
[06:02] | Nobody’s gonna hurt you. | 没有人会伤害你们的 |
[06:07] | I don’t believe that. | 我可不信 |
[06:09] | Well, I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[06:12] | Just tell us what this is. | 你就告诉我们这是怎么回事吧 |
[06:14] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[06:16] | It isn’t personal. | 这不是私人恩怨 |
[06:19] | Then what is it? | 那这是什么 |
[06:23] | Michonne, I want you to know… | 米琼恩 我想让你明白 |
[06:26] | Penny, my daughter, | 佩妮 我的女儿 |
[06:29] | she was dead. I know that now. | 她死了 我如今意识到了这一点 |
[06:32] | Now, I don’t want to hurt you. | 现在 我不想伤害你 |
[06:33] | I don’t want to hurt anyone. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[06:34] | I need the prison, that’s it. | 我只要监狱 就这么简单 |
[06:36] | There are people I need to keep alive. | 有一伙人的性命我得保住 |
[06:38] | You two are gonna help me take it. | 你俩要帮我夺得监狱 |
[06:40] | No one needs to die. | 不会有伤亡 |
[06:43] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[06:45] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[06:47] | – I’m gonna take my– – Stop it. | -我会用我的… -别说了 |
[06:49] | You want the prison? | 你想要监狱 |
[06:52] | Yeah. And I’ll take it as peacefully as I can. | 是的 而且我会尽可能和平地接管它 |
[06:55] | – Governor– – Don’t call me that. | -总督 -别那样叫我 |
[07:00] | Your people, our people, | 你的人 还有我们的人 |
[07:04] | we can find a way to live together. | 我们能找到一个和平共处的办法 |
[07:06] | These people you need to keep alive, | 这些你要护着的人 |
[07:10] | do you love them? | 你爱他们吗 |
[07:13] | You’re a good man, Hershel. | 你是个好人 赫谢尔 |
[07:14] | A better man than Rick. | 比瑞克要好 |
[07:17] | Everything you’ve said, the way you’ve said it, | 你说的每一句话 你说话的方式 |
[07:20] | you’ve changed. So has Rick. | 证明你变了 而瑞克也变了 |
[07:23] | The two of us will never be able to live together. | 我们俩永远也不可能生活在一起的 |
[07:27] | Michonne and I, we’ll never be able to live together. | 米琼恩和我 我们也不可能生活在一起 |
[07:30] | – We’ll find a way. – I found a way! | -我们会找到办法的 -我已经找到了 |
[07:36] | I’m trying hard. | 我很努力了 |
[07:40] | There’s all kinds of ways I could do this. | 我有各种各样的办法能达到目的 |
[07:45] | This way, you get to live and I get to be… | 而这个办法 你们能活下去 而我能… |
[07:56] | You say you want to take this prison as peacefully as possible. | 你说你想尽可能和平地接管这个监狱 |
[08:00] | That means you’d be willing to hurt people to get it. | 那意味着为了夺得它你也不惜伤害一些人 |
[08:04] | My daughters would be there. | 我的女儿们在那儿 |
[08:07] | That’s who you’d be hurting. | 你有可能伤害到她们 |
[08:12] | If you understand what it’s like to have a daughter, | 假如你真理解有个女儿的感觉 |
[08:16] | then how can you threaten to kill someone else’s? | 那你怎么能威胁别人女儿的性命 |
[08:24] | Because they aren’t mine. | 因为她们不是我的女儿 |
[08:50] | They’ll be safe here until we get back. | 我们回来前他们会安全地待在这儿 |
[08:54] | Biters can’t make it across the water. | 行尸没办法过河 |
[09:00] | If it’s safe by the water, | 假如在水边很安全的话 |
[09:02] | then let’s just go someplace by the water. | 那我们就直接找个靠水的地方啊 |
[09:03] | – Lily. – You don’t have to do this. | -莉莉 -你没必要这么做 |
[09:05] | Anyplace that’s safe, really safe, | 任何安全的地方 真正安全的地方 |
[09:09] | someone’s already there. | 都已经被人占了 |
[09:12] | Think about Megan, huh? | 为梅根想想 好吗 |
[09:16] | I am. | 我想过 |
[09:18] | What’s she gonna be in this world? | 她在这样的一个世界上会变成什么样 |
[09:24] | She’s gonna be alive. | 她会成为幸存者 |
[09:45] | Making mud pies? | 在做泥巴馅饼呢 |
[09:47] | Peanut butter sandwiches. | 花生酱三明治 |
[10:02] | How about a hug before I go? | 在我走之前抱抱我怎样 |
[10:05] | My hands are muddy. See? | 我手上都是泥巴 |
[10:07] | Oh, yeah. | 的确 |
[10:10] | Well, I wouldn’t want to get my coat dirty. | 好吧 我可不想把我的外套弄脏 |
[10:18] | I messed it all up. | 我把你弄得一团糟 |
[10:20] | No, you made it better. | 没有 你让我更好了 |
[10:43] | I could use a vacation. | 我真想度个假 |
[10:48] | Get away. | 出去散散心 |
[10:49] | Just for a weekend. | 一个周末就好 |
[10:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:57] | You know, our anniversary is coming up. | 我们的周年纪念日快到了 |
[10:59] | It is? | 是吗 |
[11:01] | One of these days. | 就这几天 |
[11:08] | You ever been to Amicalola Falls? | 你去过阿米科罗拉瀑布吗 |
[11:10] | Tallest waterfall in Georgia. | 乔治亚最高的瀑布 |
[11:12] | My dad took me there when I was little. | 小时候我爸爸带我去过 |
[11:15] | When we were up there, | 我们站在顶端的时候 |
[11:18] | all the way at the top looking down, | 从上往下看 |
[11:21] | I felt like I was flying. | 我感觉像是在飞一样 |
[11:26] | I’ll go load up the station wagon. | 我现在就去给旅行车装行李 |
[11:35] | I’m gonna get you some water. | 我去给你拿点水喝 |
[11:38] | – I can get it. – I know. | -我能去拿 -我知道 |
[11:41] | But I’m doing it. | 但是我要去 |
[11:47] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[11:59] | Man, you couldn’t have waited till we got back? | 你就不能等我们回来再处理这事吗 |
[12:02] | Until Tyreese got back? | 等泰尔西回来吗 |
[12:04] | I could’ve handled that. | 我能应付他 |
[12:07] | She killed two of our own. | 她杀了两个自己人 |
[12:10] | She couldn’t be here. | 她不能待在这里 |
[12:14] | She’s gonna be all right. | 她会没事的 |
[12:16] | She has a car, supplies, weapons. | 她有一辆车 供给品还有武器 |
[12:19] | She’s a survivor. | 她…她能活下去 |
[12:20] | Stop saying that like you don’t believe it. | 这话连你自己都不相信 |
[12:28] | She did it. She said it was for us. | 她杀了人 她说是为了我们大家 |
[12:32] | That’s how it was in her head. | 她就是那么想的 |
[12:35] | She wasn’t sorry. | 她不觉得愧疚 |
[12:37] | Man, that’s her, but that ain’t her. | 她是这样 但这不是她的本性 |
[12:44] | What are we supposed to do about those two girls? | 那两个小女孩怎么办 |
[12:49] | I told her we’d look after them. | 我告诉她我们会照顾她们 |
[13:00] | I haven’t told Tyreese yet. | 我还没有告诉泰尔西 |
[13:07] | I don’t know how he’s gonna take it. | 我不知道他会有什么反应 |
[13:16] | Let’s go find out. | 我们去看看就得了 |
[13:35] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[13:41] | You should be resting. | 你应该休息 |
[13:42] | After the night you had, so should you. | 折腾了一晚上 你也应该休息了 |
[13:45] | I’m going to. | 我要休息 |
[13:47] | On my way to find an open cell in C block | 我正要去C区找一个空狱房 |
[13:49] | until D gets cleaned up. | 直到D区被收拾干净了 |
[13:52] | I just wanted to say | 我只想说 |
[13:56] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:58] | I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for Hershel | 如果不是赫谢尔跟你的话 |
[14:02] | and you. | 我不会活着 |
[14:04] | Hershel, not me. | 多亏了赫谢尔 不是我 |
[14:08] | – You helped save my life. – Stop. | -你也帮忙了 -别说了 |
[14:10] | – Bob. – Stop. | -鲍勃 -别说了 |
[14:11] | You put those meds in my IV bag. | 你把那些药放到了我的输液里 |
[14:13] | And now, in a couple minutes, | 现在 还有几分钟 |
[14:14] | I’m gonna feel the sun on my skin. | 我就能看到明天的太阳了 |
[14:21] | So you are gonna let me thank you. | 所以你得让我谢谢你 |
[14:30] | Sasha. | 萨沙 |
[14:32] | You’re not strong enough yet. | 你还没有完全恢复 |
[14:35] | Then help me. | 那就帮帮我 |
[14:39] | Tyreese. You down here? | 泰尔西 你在吗 |
[14:41] | Rick, that you? | 瑞克 是你吗 |
[14:51] | You guys got to see this. | 你们得来看看 |
[14:52] | Can we take a beat? There’s something we need to talk about. | 能一会儿再去吗 我们得先谈谈 |
[14:54] | It can wait. Come on. | 那个不着急 先过来 |
[15:05] | Look. | 看 |
[15:11] | The hell? | 怎么回事 |
[15:13] | I was just looking for… | 我刚才在找 |
[15:16] | answers… | 答案 |
[15:18] | and I found this. | 然后我发现了这个 |
[15:21] | Same person that killed Karen and David did this. | 是杀掉凯伦和大卫的人干的 |
[15:25] | Remember the rats at the fence? | 还记得栅栏那里的老鼠吗 |
[15:26] | They showed up the same day she was killed. | 它们是在她被杀当天出现的 |
[15:29] | We got a psychopath living with us. | 我们队伍里有个变态 |
[15:31] | – Tyreese. – We got to find him, Rick. | -泰尔西 -我们得找到他 瑞克 |
[15:33] | And I’m not gonna sleep until we do. | 不找到他我决不罢休 |
[15:37] | Tyreese… | 泰尔西 |
[15:40] | whoever did this, | 干这事的 |
[15:42] | I don’t think that’s who killed Karen. | 恐怕不是杀死凯伦的凶手 |
[15:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:50] | Come on. | 快走 |
[15:57] | Get back! | 退后 |
[16:10] | Rick! | 瑞克 |
[16:12] | Come down here. | 过来吧 |
[16:15] | We need to talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[16:32] | It’s not up to me. | 我做不了主 |
[16:36] | There’s a council now. They run this place. | 我们有委员会 由他们管理这里 |
[16:39] | Is Hershel on the council? | 委员会里有赫谢尔吗 |
[16:56] | What about Michonne? | 还有米琼恩呢 |
[17:00] | She on the council, too? | 委员会也有她吗 |
[17:07] | I don’t make decisions anymore. | 这里不再由我做决定了 |
[17:12] | You’re making the decisions today, Rick. | 今天你得做 瑞克 |
[17:16] | Come down here. Let’s have that talk. | 过来 我们谈谈吧 |
[18:00] | We can do this. All right? | 我们能行 好吗 |
[18:39] | We can’t take ’em all on. | 我们对付不了这么多人 |
[18:41] | We’ll go through the admin building, | 咱们按照之前计划的 |
[18:42] | through the woods like we planned. | 穿过管理楼进入林子 |
[18:45] | We ain’t got the numbers no more. | 我们现在没有人数优势了 |
[18:47] | When’s the last time someone checked the stash on the bus? | 上次查大巴上的补给是什么时候 |
[18:49] | Day before we hit the Big Spot. | 我们去基地的前一天 |
[18:51] | We were running low on rations then. We’re lower now. | 那时我们的口粮不多 现在更少了 |
[18:54] | Yeah, we’ll manage. Things go south, | 我们会想到办法的 如果情况不妙 |
[18:57] | everyone heads for that bus. Let everybody know. | 通知大家 都上大巴 |
[18:59] | What if everybody doesn’t know when things go bad? | 如果情况不妙却没人知道呢 |
[19:02] | How long do we wait? | 我们要等多久 |
[19:03] | As long as we can. | 尽可能多等一会儿 |
[19:10] | Let ’em go right now. | 现在就放他们走 |
[19:15] | I’ll stay down here. | 我留下 |
[19:17] | Talk as long as you want. | 你想谈多久就谈多久 |
[19:20] | But you let ’em go. | 但你得放他们走 |
[19:22] | You got a tank. You don’t need hostages. | 你有坦克 完全不需要人质 |
[19:24] | I do. | 我需要 |
[19:28] | This is just to show you I’m serious. | 这是为了告诉你我是认真的 |
[19:32] | Not to blast a hole in our new home. | 我才不会给新家轰个大洞呢 |
[19:36] | You and your people, you have till sundown to get out of here | 你和你的人 日落之前离开这里 |
[19:39] | or they die. | 否则他们就得死 |
[19:42] | Doesn’t have to go down this way. | 没必要这样吧 |
[19:44] | I got more people, more firepower. | 我的人马和武器都比你多 |
[19:51] | We need this prison. | 我们需要这座监狱 |
[19:57] | There it is. | 就是这样 |
[20:00] | It’s not about the past. It’s about right now. | 跟以前无关 一切只关乎现在 |
[20:03] | There are children here. | 这里有孩子 |
[20:06] | Some of them are sick. They won’t survive. | 有的病了 在外面他们活不下去 |
[20:14] | I have a tank. | 我有辆坦克 |
[20:16] | And I’m letting you walk away from here. | 却让你们安全地离开这里 |
[20:21] | What else is there to talk about? | 还有什么好废话的 |
[20:49] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[20:52] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[21:00] | All right. | 拿着 |
[21:58] | Mommy, | 妈妈 |
[22:00] | can you please help me dig? | 你能帮我挖吗 |
[22:12] | Mommy, can you please help me? | 妈妈 能帮我吗 |
[22:14] | I’ll be right there, honey. | 我马上过去 亲爱的 |
[22:20] | Mommy, it’s too heavy. | 妈妈 太沉了 |
[22:24] | I hear you. | 我听到了 |
[22:25] | I’ll be there in a sec. | 我马上过去 |
[22:51] | I’m sorry, honey. What did you say? | 很抱歉 亲爱的 你刚说什么 |
[22:53] | It’s okay. I can do it myself. | 没关系 我自己能行 |
[23:12] | 警告 山洪多发地段 | |
[23:36] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[23:38] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[23:43] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[23:44] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[23:47] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[23:57] | I could shoot you all. | 我可以向你们开火 |
[23:59] | You’d all shoot back. I know that. | 你们会反击 我知道 |
[24:02] | But we’ll win and you’ll be dead. | 但最终我们会赢 你们会死的 |
[24:04] | All of you. | 全都会死 |
[24:07] | Doesn’t have to be like that. | 没必要那样 |
[24:08] | Like I said, it’s your choice. | 如我先前说的 由你选择 |
[24:36] | Noise will only draw more of them over. | 动静太大只会吸引更多行尸 |
[24:39] | The longer you wait, | 你等得越久 |
[24:42] | the harder it will be for you to get out of here. | 你们就越难以离开这里 |
[24:50] | We got to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[24:52] | Your dad’s got it. | 你爸爸能处理 |
[24:54] | They’re talking. | 他们只顾着说话 |
[24:55] | We could kill the Governor right now. | 我们现在就可以杀了总督 |
[24:57] | – From 50 yards? – I’m a good shot. | -隔着45米远吗 -我枪法很好 |
[25:01] | I could end this right now. | 我现在就可以结束这一切 |
[25:03] | Yeah, or you could start something else. | 是啊 或者失手了挑起战斗 |
[25:07] | You got to trust him. | 你要信任他 |
[25:17] | Where are you guys going? | 你们要去哪 |
[25:18] | – To the bus. Come on. – No. | -去大巴上 走吧 -不行 |
[25:21] | You know the plan. That’s where we’re supposed to go. | 这是计划 我们应该去大巴上 |
[25:23] | Carol told us to be strong. | 卡萝尔告诉我们要坚强 |
[25:26] | To protect ourselves. They have guns. | 保护自己 他们有枪 |
[25:29] | We should have guns, too. | 我们也应该有枪 |
[25:30] | We should help. | 我们应该去帮忙 |
[25:36] | You got maybe about an hour of sunlight left. | 太阳下山前 你们大概还有一个小时 |
[25:40] | I suggest you start packing. | 我建议你们开始打包 |
[25:56] | The longer you wait, | 拖得时间越久 |
[25:59] | the harder it’s gonna be for you to get out of here. | 越难从这里安全离开 |
[26:06] | We can all– | 我们可以 |
[26:12] | we can all live together. | 我们可以一块住 |
[26:17] | There’s enough room for all of us. | 房间足够全部人住进去了 |
[26:20] | More than enough. | 地方是很充裕 |
[26:23] | But I don’t think my family would sleep well knowing | 但我的家人跟你们住在同一屋檐下 |
[26:25] | that you were under the same roof. | 是睡不了安稳觉的 |
[26:28] | We’d live in different cell blocks. | 我们可以住在不同的牢房区 |
[26:31] | We’d never have to see each other | 在我们能接受对方之前 |
[26:32] | till we’re all ready. | 我们不用见面 |
[26:36] | It could work. | 这方法可行 |
[26:38] | You know it could. | 你知道的 |
[26:41] | It could’ve. | 是有可能 |
[26:43] | But it can’t. | 但是不能这样 |
[26:46] | Not after Woodbury. | 经历了伍德伯里 |
[26:50] | Not after Andrea. | 和安德莉亚的事情之后 不能这样 |
[26:52] | Look, I’m not saying it’s gonna be easy. | 我并没有说 这可以轻松实现 |
[26:56] | Fact is, it’s gonna be a hell of a lot harder | 事实上 这比我们站在这里互相开枪 |
[26:58] | than standing here shooting at each other. | 要难上一万倍 |
[27:03] | But I don’t think we have a choice. | 但我们没有其它选择 |
[27:08] | We don’t. You do. | 我们没有 你们有 |
[27:11] | We’re not leaving. | 我们不会离开的 |
[27:17] | You try and force us, we’ll fight back. | 如果你想逼我们离开 我们会拼死抵抗 |
[27:21] | Like you said, | 就像你刚才说过的 |
[27:23] | the gunshots will just bring more of them out. | 枪声会引来更多行尸 |
[27:25] | They’ll take down the fences. | 它们会挤倒围栏 |
[27:26] | Without the fences, this place is worthless. | 没有了围栏 这个地方就毫无价值了 |
[27:31] | Now, we can all live in the prison | 我们要不然就一起住在监狱 |
[27:35] | or none of us can. | 要不然就谁都住不了 |
[27:43] | We’ll fix the damn fences. | 我们会修好那个该死的围栏的 |
[27:47] | No–! | 不要 |
[28:02] | You. You in the ponytails. | 你 梳马尾辫的那个姑娘 |
[28:04] | Is this what you want? Is this what any of you want? | 这是你想要的吗 这是你们想要的吗 |
[28:08] | What we want is what you got. | 我们想要的就是你们的监狱 |
[28:12] | Period. | 就是这样 |
[28:13] | Time for you to leave, asshole. | 你们该滚蛋了 混蛋 |
[28:16] | Look, I fought him before. | 听着 我以前和他打过 |
[28:18] | And after, we took in his old friends. | 之后 我们收留了他以前的同伴 |
[28:21] | They’ve become leaders in what we have here. | 他们成了我们这里的领导者 |
[28:26] | Now you put down your weapons, | 如果你们现在放下武器 |
[28:28] | walk through those gates… | 从那些门进来 |
[28:32] | you’re one of us. | 你们就是我们的一员 |
[28:44] | We let go of all of it, | 我们既往不咎 |
[28:48] | and nobody dies. | 没人会伤亡 |
[28:53] | Everyone who’s alive right now. | 所有现在活着的人 |
[28:57] | Everyone who’s made it this far. | 所有坚持到现在的人 |
[29:01] | We’ve all done the worst kinds of things just to stay alive. | 为了活下去 我们都不择手段过 |
[29:06] | But we can still come back. | 但是我们依旧可以回头 |
[29:09] | We’re not too far gone. | 我们还没有走得太远 |
[29:14] | We get to come back. | 我们还可以回头 |
[29:17] | I know… | 我知道 |
[29:19] | we all can change. | 我们都是可以改变的 |
[29:46] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[30:02] | No! | 不要 |
[30:11] | Dad! | 爸 |
[30:12] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[31:05] | You! | 你 |
[31:07] | Pick up your weapon! Fight, now! | 举起枪 快战斗 |
[31:26] | This isn’t right. | 这不对 |
[31:27] | – We’re not supposed to be doing this. – We are. | -我们不该这样做 -必须这么做 |
[31:29] | He chopped a guy’s head off with a sword. | 他竟然用刀砍下了那人的头 |
[31:48] | We have to stay here. It’s too late. | 我们必须留下 已经太晚了 |
[31:50] | You understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[31:51] | Stay behind me and if we get separated, | 跟在我后面 如果我们走散了 |
[31:54] | you just go run somewhere safe and hide. | 你就找一个安全的地方躲起来 |
[31:56] | You hear me? You go someplace safe and hide | 听见了吗 找个安全的地方躲起来 |
[31:58] | and I will find you when this is all over. I will find you. | 等这一切结束后 我会去找你 |
[32:00] | Go through the fence in your cars. | 开车进围栏 |
[32:03] | Get your guns, we go in. | 拿上枪 我们进去 |
[32:06] | Kill them all. | 杀光他们 |
[32:07] | Roger that. Move in! | 遵命 前进 |
[32:45] | Go ahead! | 前进 |
[32:58] | I’m out of ammo. | 我没弹药了 |
[33:00] | Run for the bus. I’ll cover you. | 跑去大巴那边 我掩护你 |
[33:07] | Move up! | 上去 |
[33:22] | Go! Get out of here! | 快跑 离开这里 |
[33:38] | Go, go! Come on! Glenn’s in there. I have to get him. | 快跑 格伦还在里面 我得去接他 |
[33:40] | – I’m going with you. – No, get these people on the bus. | -我跟你一起 -不 你去让人们上大巴 |
[33:42] | – Be ready to drive. I’ll be right back. – What if you’re not? | -随时准备出发 我马上回来 -如果你回不来呢 |
[33:45] | – You have to go without us. – I won’t go without you. | -那就丢下我先走 -我不能丢下你 |
[33:46] | Beth, get these people on the bus, okay? | 贝丝 让大家上大巴 好吗 |
[33:49] | It’s your job. We’ve all got jobs to do. | 这是你的职责 我们要各司其职 |
[34:07] | – Glenn! – What the hell’s going on? | -格伦 -发生了什么 |
[34:09] | We have to get everybody out of here. | 我们得带大家离开这里 |
[34:59] | Beth! Where’s Beth? | 贝丝 贝丝在哪 |
[35:01] | – She went to find you. – Where? | -她去找你了 -她去了哪里 |
[35:03] | We’ll find her. She’ll be okay. | 我们会找到她的 她会没事的 |
[35:04] | – No. – What? No, you’re not going by yourself. | -别来 -什么 不行 你不能自己去 |
[35:07] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[35:10] | Maggie… | 玛姬 |
[35:52] | On your right. | 右边 |
[35:59] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[36:09] | Sasha! Sasha! Have you seen Beth? | 萨沙 萨沙 你看见贝丝了吗 |
[36:13] | – Is she on the bus? – No. She’s– | -她在大巴上吗 -没有 她… |
[36:19] | We gotta stay down. | 别起身 |
[36:21] | Look inside my shirt. Check my back for an exit wound. | 掀开衣服 看看子弹有没有穿过 |
[36:25] | Yeah. | 穿过了 |
[36:26] | That’s good. We can treat it. | 太好了 还能治疗 |
[36:28] | – Not here. – Stay down. We’ll find someplace safe. | -不能在这里治 -低头 我们找个安全的地方 |
[36:35] | We’ll figure it out. Come on. | 我们想别的办法 快走 |
[37:19] | We got to get out of here. | 我们必须离开这里 |
[37:22] | Hey! We go that way! | 等等 去那边 |
[38:05] | Carl…? | 卡尔 |
[38:07] | Where’s Carl? | 卡尔在哪 |
[38:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:46] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[39:13] | I was trying to find the kids to get them on the bus. | 我在找孩子们 让他们上大巴 |
[39:16] | We got to go, Beth. We got to go. | 我们必须走了 贝丝 必须走了 |
[39:27] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[39:30] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[39:34] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[39:37] | Carl? | 卡尔 |
[40:01] | Judith. | 朱迪思 |
[40:03] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[40:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:08] | No. | 不 |
[40:50] | Carl. Carl. | 卡尔 卡尔 |
[40:56] | We’ve got to get out of here. | 我们必须离开这里 |
[40:58] | We’ve got to go. | 我们必须走了 |
[41:03] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[42:03] | Don’t look back, Carl. | 别回头 卡尔 |
[42:07] | Just keep walking. | 一直走下去 |