| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [04:42] | Carl, slow down. | 卡尔 慢点 | 
| [04:48] | Carl, stop! | 卡尔 站住 | 
| [04:51] | We need to stay together. | 我们得待在一起 | 
| [04:53] | We got to find a place with food, supplies. | 我们得找到有食物和补给的地方 | 
| [05:03] | We’re gonna be… | 我们会… | 
| [05:45] | Wait outside, okay? | 在外面等着 好吗 | 
| [05:47] | – Keep watch. – You keep watch. | -你放哨 -你才应该放哨 | 
| [05:50] | You can barely stand. | 你站都站不稳 | 
| [05:51] | I’m not gonna let you go in there alone. | 我不会让你自己进去的 | 
| [05:53] | – Excuse me? – We’ve done this before. | -你说什么 -我们以前这样做过 | 
| [05:57] | I’m gonna help you clear it. | 我来帮你清场 | 
| [05:59] | You should just let me do it myself. | 你该让我一个人做这事 | 
| [06:09] | Let’s go. | 进吧 | 
| [06:27] | Kitchen’s clear. | 厨房安全 | 
| [06:52] | That might be all that’s left. | 可能只剩那些了 | 
| [07:01] | – I can get it from here. – No. | -我可以从这里打死它 -不 | 
| [07:03] | No, it’s weak. | 不 它很虚弱 | 
| [07:06] | I’ll draw it out. | 我引它出去 | 
| [07:13] | 请完成 我未能 做到的事 – 小乔 | |
| [07:14] | Stay back. | 后退 | 
| [07:24] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [07:27] | Don’t. | 别开枪 | 
| [07:31] | I said not to. | 我说了别开枪 | 
| [07:32] | You couldn’t do it with the ax. | 你没法用斧子杀死它 | 
| [07:34] | I had it. | 我能干掉它 | 
| [07:36] | Every bullet counts. | 每颗子弹都很重要 | 
| [07:39] | What if you needed that one later? | 如果你回头需要那颗子弹呢 | 
| [07:41] | See what you can find. Then let’s move on. | 看看能找到什么 然后我们就走 | 
| [07:55] | Kitchen wasn’t empty after all. | 幸好厨房不是空的 | 
| [07:59] | My haul. You? | 这是我找到的 你呢 | 
| [08:06] | I win. | 我赢了 | 
| [09:18] | That one’s as good as any. | 这间也不赖 | 
| [10:35] | – Carl. – I got it. | -卡尔 -我搞的定 | 
| [10:37] | All the doors down here are open. | 所有的门都是开着的 | 
| [10:40] | Just stop! | 停下 | 
| [10:49] | Hey, asshole! | 来呀 混蛋 | 
| [10:50] | Hey, shitface! | 来呀 傻逼 | 
| [10:52] | – Hey- – Watch your mouth! | -来呀 -别爆粗 | 
| [10:55] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 | 
| [10:58] | If there’s one of them down there, they would have come out. | 如果有行尸 早就出来了 | 
| [13:27] | I tied the door shut. | 我把门系死了 | 
| [13:30] | We don’t need to take any chances. | 我们不能冒险 | 
| [13:32] | You don’t think it’ll hold? | 你觉得不够牢吗 | 
| [13:33] | – Carl. – It’s a strong knot. | -卡尔 -这个结很结实 | 
| [13:36] | Clove hitch. Shane taught me. | 双套结 肖恩教我的 | 
| [13:40] | Remember him? | 记得他吗 | 
| [13:43] | Yeah, I remember him. | 是的 我记得他 | 
| [13:45] | I remember him every day. | 我每天都会记起他 | 
| [13:48] | There something else you want to say to me? | 你还有什么话想对我说吗 | 
| [14:18] | This’ll have to do for the night. | 撑过今晚应该没问题 | 
| [14:33] | You gonna have some? | 你想来点吗 | 
| [14:36] | You should eat. | 你应该吃点东西 | 
| [14:37] | We should save it. | 我们应该存着 | 
| [15:09] | I don’t want any. | 我不想吃 | 
| [15:11] | Eat it. | 赶紧吃了 | 
| [15:13] | Now. | 现在就吃 | 
| [15:47] | Listen. I’m just being honest. | 听着 我只是实话实说 | 
| [15:50] | I thought it was a bit… pedestrian. | 我觉得有点平淡 | 
| [15:54] | – Pedestrian? – As in lame. | -平淡 -也就是说无趣 | 
| [15:57] | – And played. – Played? | -而且俗套 -俗套吗 | 
| [15:59] | Where have you seen anything like it before? Tell me that. | 你之前在哪里见过 说说看 | 
| [16:01] | I’ve never seen a gorilla drive a car before, | 我从没见过一只大猩猩开车 | 
| [16:03] | but if you put it in a museum, | 但即使你将其陈列于博物馆中 | 
| [16:04] | I’m not gonna call it art. | 我也不觉得那是艺术 | 
| [16:08] | Mike, would you please talk some sense into your lover? | 麦克 你能跟你家亲爱的讲讲道理吗 | 
| [16:11] | Oh, my God. You did not just call me that. | 上帝啊 别那样称呼我 | 
| [16:14] | I agree with my lover. | 我同意我家亲爱的观点 | 
| [16:16] | – I mean, the whole thing was– – Very lame. | -我也觉得这… -非常无趣 | 
| [16:19] | – And very played. – Oh, wait, wait, wait. | -而且非常俗套 -等等 等等 | 
| [16:21] | No, no, don’t do that. Don’t do that. | 不不不 别这样 不要这样 | 
| [16:23] | Don’t start finishing each other’s sentences, man. | 你俩这样一唱一和 | 
| [16:25] | This is just gross. | 特恶心 | 
| [16:26] | I was going to say that the whole thing was like a monument to | 我想说的是 整体感觉就像 | 
| [16:30] | someone trying too damned hard to be different. | 某人竭尽全力想标新立异 | 
| [16:32] | Hallelujah. | 哈利路亚 | 
| [16:35] | Listen, I’m glad I saw it | 听着 我很高兴自己看了 | 
| [16:38] | even though I did not love it. | 虽然我并不喜欢 | 
| [16:47] | Hope we’re not boring you, peanut. | 希望我们没有烦到你 小可爱 | 
| [16:49] | Come here. | 快过来 | 
| [17:02] | I don’t think that we should stay at the camp. | 我们不能在营地久留 | 
| [17:05] | No. I’m not taking my son out there. | 不 我不会把儿子带出去 | 
| [17:08] | I don’t know if this place will work out, | 我不敢肯定这地方是否安全 | 
| [17:09] | but I know it won’t if we go out there. | 但我敢肯定外面一定不安全 | 
| [17:12] | Does it even matter anymore? | 这一切还有什么意义吗 | 
| [17:15] | Are we just kidding ourselves? | 我们是在自欺欺人吗 | 
| [17:17] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [17:18] | All right, I see what this is. | 我明白是怎么回事了 | 
| [17:21] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [17:22] | What is this, Michonne? | 那你倒说说看啊 米琼恩 | 
| [17:25] | I mean, you’ve gotten good with a sword. | 你善于用剑 | 
| [17:27] | You know how valuable that is now? | 你知道这本事现在多有价值吗 | 
| [17:28] | – You know what that makes you? – For what? | -你知道那让你多重要吗 -那又有何用 | 
| [17:31] | What are we going for? | 生存的目标在哪里 | 
| [17:33] | Where’s the happy ending here? | 幸福的结局在哪里 | 
| [17:35] | This isn’t life. | 这根本就不是生活 | 
| [17:37] | This isn’t anything close, okay? | 完全算不上 知道吗 | 
| [17:39] | Not for me, not for us. | 对我不是 对我们不是 | 
| [17:44] | And for our son. | 对我们的儿子也不是 | 
| [17:51] | What’s the answer here? | 答案到底是什么 | 
| [17:53] | Well, what is the damn question, Mike? | 你他妈到底想问什么 麦克 | 
| [17:59] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [18:01] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [18:03] | That’s good. | 很好 | 
| [18:05] | Now I have a question. | 现在我有个问题 | 
| [18:08] | Who’s gonna open the wine? | 谁把这瓶酒给开了 | 
| [18:14] | No. No. | 不 不 | 
| [18:16] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 | 
| [18:18] | No. No! | 不 不 | 
| [18:20] | No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不 不 | 
| [18:24] | No! | 不 | 
| [20:57] | Dad? | 爸 | 
| [21:05] | Dad? | 爸 | 
| [21:12] | Dad, wake up. | 爸 醒醒 | 
| [21:19] | Wake up. Come on. | 醒醒 快点 | 
| [22:00] | Dad, wake up. Wake up. | 爸 醒醒 醒醒 | 
| [22:02] | Wake up! Wake up! | 醒醒 醒醒 | 
| [22:05] | Wake up! | 快醒醒 | 
| [23:14] | Hey, you! | 你们 | 
| [23:18] | Fresh meat right here. Come and get it. | 这里有新鲜的肉 过来吃 | 
| [23:25] | Let’s take a walk. | 一起走一走吧 | 
| [23:28] | Keep up. | 跟上 | 
| [23:32] | That’s it. | 就是这样 | 
| [23:39] | Keep coming. | 继续 | 
| [23:41] | Very good. | 很好 | 
| [23:46] | Come on, keep coming. | 快点 跟上 | 
| [23:50] | Come on. | 快点 | 
| [23:51] | Right here, look at me. | 就在这儿 看着我 | 
| [23:54] | There you go. | 很好 | 
| [24:00] | Come on. | 快点 | 
| [24:01] | That’s it. | 就是这样 | 
| [24:18] | Oh, shit. | 该死 | 
| [26:06] | I win. | 我赢了 | 
| [26:26] | Cool. | 真酷 | 
| [28:24] | I killed three walkers. | 我杀了三个行尸 | 
| [28:27] | They were at the door. | 它们在门口 | 
| [28:29] | They were gonna get in, | 快进来了 | 
| [28:31] | but | 但是 | 
| [28:34] | I lured them away. | 我引开了它们 | 
| [28:38] | I killed them. | 我干掉了它们 | 
| [28:41] | I saved you. | 我救了你 | 
| [28:44] | I saved you. | 我救了你 | 
| [28:47] | I didn’t forget while you had us playing farmer. | 你让大家种地的时候 我没有丢掉技能 | 
| [28:51] | I still know how to survive. | 我还记得如何生存 | 
| [28:55] | Lucky for us. | 算我们走运 | 
| [29:01] | I don’t need you anymore. | 我不再需要你了 | 
| [29:06] | I don’t need you to protect me anymore. | 我不需要你来保护我了 | 
| [29:08] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾好自己 | 
| [29:10] | You probably can’t even protect me anyways. | 你也许根本就保护不了我 | 
| [29:11] | You couldn’t protect Judith. | 你没能保护好朱迪思 | 
| [29:13] | You couldn’t protect… | 你没能保护好… | 
| [29:17] | Hershel or Glenn | 赫谢尔 格伦 | 
| [29:20] | or Maggie. | 玛姬 | 
| [29:21] | Michonne, Daryl, | 米琼恩 达里尔 | 
| [29:24] | or Mom. | 还有妈妈 | 
| [29:28] | You just wanted to plant vegetables. | 你只想种菜 | 
| [29:32] | You just wanted to hide. | 你只想躲起来 | 
| [29:33] | He knew where we were and you didn’t care! | 他知道我们在哪 但你却不在意 | 
| [29:36] | You just hid behind those fences and waited for… | 你只是躲在围栏后面坐以待毙 | 
| [29:42] | They’re all gone now. | 大家现在都没了 | 
| [29:43] | Because of you! | 都是因为你 | 
| [29:46] | They counted on you! | 他们指望着你 | 
| [29:47] | You were their leader! | 你是他们的领袖 | 
| [29:58] | But now… | 但是现在 | 
| [30:02] | you’re nothing. | 你什么都不是了 | 
| [30:25] | I’d be fine if you died. | 你死了我也会很好 | 
| [31:35] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [34:15] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 | 
| [34:23] | Come on. | 滚开 | 
| [34:33] | Come on. | 快 | 
| [34:44] | Come on. | 快啊 | 
| [34:57] | Come on. | 滚开 | 
| [37:41] | No! | 不 | 
| [37:45] | No. No. | 不 不 | 
| [38:10] | No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不 | 
| [40:49] | I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [40:54] | I was wrong. | 我错了 | 
| [40:59] | Just do it. | 动手吧 | 
| [41:02] | Carl. | 卡尔 | 
| [41:11] | Don’t go outside. | 别出去 | 
| [41:14] | Stay safe. | 注意安全 | 
| [41:35] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 | 
| [41:46] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 | 
| [41:52] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 | 
| [42:54] | Mike. | 麦克 | 
| [42:59] | I miss you. | 我想你 | 
| [43:06] | I missed you even when I was with you. | 跟你在一起时也想你 | 
| [43:13] | Back at the camp. | 在营地时 | 
| [43:16] | It wasn’t you who did it. | 做出那事的人不是你 | 
| [43:28] | You were wrong. | 你错了 | 
| [43:30] | Because I’m still here. | 因为我还活着 | 
| [43:34] | And you could be, too. | 你本来也可以 | 
| [43:37] | And he could be. | 他也可以 | 
| [43:48] | I know the answer. | 我知道答案了 | 
| [43:56] | I know why. | 我知道为什么了 | 
| [44:20] | You shouldn’t have risked it, | 你不该冒险 | 
| [44:23] | going out there like that. | 像那样出去 | 
| [44:26] | It’s dangegerou. | 这很危险 | 
| [44:29] | I was careful. | 我很小心 | 
| [44:34] | It’s good that you found more food. | 还好你找到了很多食物 | 
| [44:39] | I found even more. | 本来有更多 | 
| [44:42] | But I ate it. | 但我吃了 | 
| [44:47] | What was it? | 那是什么 | 
| [44:51] | 112 ounces of pudding. | 六斤的布丁 | 
| [45:01] | I know… | 我知道 | 
| [45:04] | we’ll never get things back to the way they used to be. | 我们永远不可能让一切回到从前 | 
| [45:09] | What? | 什么 | 
| [45:12] | I only clung to that for you. | 我之前那样做全是为了你 | 
| [45:16] | For Judith. | 为了朱迪思 | 
| [45:22] | Now she’s gone. | 但现在她离去了 | 
| [45:29] | And you… | 而你 | 
| [45:35] | you’re a man, Carl. | 你是个男人了 卡尔 | 
| [45:38] | You’re a man. | 你是个男人了 | 
| [45:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [45:48] | You don’t need to be. | 你不必抱歉 | 
| [47:20] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [47:23] | It’s for you. | 是来找你的 |