时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I know it’s been a while. | 我知道已经有段日子了 |
[00:06] | I’m gonna be honest, | 老实说 |
[00:07] | I forgot about you. | 我忘了你 |
[00:11] | After the farm, we were always moving. | 离开农场后 我们一直颠沛流离 |
[00:14] | But something happened. | 但是发生了一些事 |
[00:16] | Something good. | 好事 |
[00:18] | Finally. | 终于发生了 |
[00:21] | We found a prison. | 我们找到了一座监狱 |
[00:25] | Daddy thinks that we can make it into a home. | 爸爸觉得我们可以在这里安家 |
[00:32] | He says we can grow crops in the field, | 他说我们可以在地里种庄稼 |
[00:35] | find pigs and chickens, | 找些猪和鸡 |
[00:37] | stop running, stop scavenging. | 不再逃跑 不再外出觅食 |
[00:45] | Lori’s baby is just about due. | 洛莉快生了 |
[00:47] | She’ll need a safe place when it comes. | 那时她得在个安全的地方 |
[01:04] | The rest of us, | 对其余人来说 |
[01:07] | we just need a safe place to be. | 安全已足够 |
[01:15] | I woke up in my own bed yesterday. | 昨天我在自己的床上醒来 |
[01:18] | My own bed in my own room. | 属于我的房间里的属于我的床 |
[01:22] | But I’ve been keeping my backpack. | 但我一直留着背包 |
[01:25] | Keeping my gun close. | 枪不离身 |
[01:28] | I’ve been afraid to get my hopes up | 我害怕在这里安家 |
[01:30] | thinking we can actually stay here. | 只是个奢望 |
[01:34] | The thing is, I’ve been starting to get afraid | 问题是 我担心自己 |
[01:37] | that it’s easier just to be afraid. | 变成了惊弓之鸟 |
[01:44] | But this morning Daddy said something. | 但今早 爸爸说 |
[01:47] | If you don’t have hope, what’s the point of living? | 如果你没有希望 那活着还有什么意义 |
[01:53] | So I unpacked my bag and I found you. | 所以我解开包 找出了你 |
[01:57] | So I’m gonna start writing in you again. | 打算再用你记日记 |
[02:00] | And I’m gonna write this down now | 我现在这样写 |
[02:01] | because you should write down wishes | 是因为你得先写下愿望 |
[02:03] | to make them come true. | 才能实现它们 |
[02:06] | We can live here. | 我们可以住在这里 |
[02:10] | We can live here for the rest of our lives. | 我们可以在这里安度余生 |
[02:59] | We should do something. | 我们该做点什么 |
[03:06] | We should do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[03:12] | We aren’t the only survivors. | 我们不是唯一的幸存者 |
[03:15] | We can’t be. | 不可能 |
[03:18] | Rick, Michonne, they could be out here. | 瑞克 米琼恩 他们可能还活着 |
[03:21] | Maggie and Glenn could have made it out of A block. | 玛姬和格伦可能逃出了A区 |
[03:25] | They could’ve. | 有可能的 |
[03:35] | You’re a tracker. You can track. | 你擅长追踪 你可以找到他们 |
[03:40] | Come on. | 走啊 |
[03:42] | The sun will be up soon. If we head out now, we can… | 天快亮了 如果我们现在走 还能… |
[03:49] | Fine. If you won’t track, I will. | 好吧 你不去我自己去 |
[04:43] | Could be Luke’s. Or Molly’s. | 可能是卢克的脚印 或者是莫莉的 |
[04:46] | Whoever they are, it means they’re alive. | 不管是谁的 说明他们还活着 |
[04:49] | No. This means they were alive four or five hours ago. | 不 这说明他们四五个小时之前活着 |
[04:53] | They’re alive. | 他们还活着 |
[05:27] | They picked up the pace right here. | 他们从这里开始加速 |
[05:30] | Got out in a hurry. | 匆匆忙忙跑出来 |
[05:33] | Things went bad. | 情况变得不妙 |
[05:35] | Wouldn’t kill you to have a little faith. | 你有点信念会死吗 |
[05:38] | Yeah, faith. Faith ain’t done shit for us. | 是啊 信念 信念帮不了我们什么 |
[05:41] | Sure as hell didn’t do nothing for your father. | 也没能帮上你父亲 |
[06:05] | They’ll be hungry when we find them. | 我们找到他们时他们肯定很饿 |
[06:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:59] | That ain’t walker blood. | 不是行尸的血 |
[07:02] | The trail keeps going. | 足迹一直往前 |
[07:04] | They fought them off. | 他们打退了行尸 |
[07:06] | No. Got walker tracks all up and down here. | 不 到处都是行尸的足迹 |
[07:10] | At least a dozen of them. | 至少有十几个 |
[07:52] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:32] | We’re not gonna die. | 我们不会死的 |
[09:36] | None of us. | 谁也不会 |
[09:40] | I believe now. | 我现在相信了 |
[09:42] | I believe for Daddy. | 为了我爸爸而相信 |
[09:45] | If this doesn’t work, | 如果这也行不通 |
[09:47] | I don’t know how I could keep going. | 我不知道如何坚持下去 |
[10:04] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[10:07] | I want Carol. | 我想要卡萝尔 |
[10:10] | Well, she’s not here. | 她不在这儿 |
[10:13] | Here, put this on your belt. | 给 别到腰带上 |
[10:19] | It’s gonna get dark soon. Where are we going? | 天快黑了 我们要去哪 |
[10:26] | Farther. Come on. | 再走远点 跟上 |
[10:31] | Is everybody dead? | 大家都死了吗 |
[11:00] | They’re gonna hear her. | 它们会听到她的 |
[11:06] | We shouldn’t be out here. | 我们不该待在这儿 |
[11:07] | We’ll find a safe place soon. | 我们很快就会找到安全的地方 |
[11:10] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[11:17] | Here. | 给 |
[11:27] | Walkers! | 有行尸 |
[11:33] | Here, come on. | 拿着 快点 |
[11:36] | Let’s go. It’s okay. | 走吧 没事的 |
[11:38] | I’ll find you something to eat. | 我会给你找到吃的 |
[11:41] | All right, go. | 好了 走吧 |
[11:53] | Look, grapes. | 看 葡萄 |
[11:57] | – Can we eat them? – Yeah, they’re good. | -可以吃吗 -可以 它们没毒 |
[12:06] | Here, Lizzie, have some. | 给你 丽兹 吃点吧 |
[12:13] | Come on, baby girl. | 好了 小宝贝 |
[12:19] | Lizzie, hand me a diaper. | 丽兹 递一张尿布给我 |
[12:22] | It’s okay. All right. | 好了 乖 马上就好 |
[12:24] | Bear with me, Judith. | 再忍耐一下 朱迪思 |
[12:26] | Okay, that’s it. Okay. | 好了 不哭不哭 |
[12:32] | They’re gonna hear her. | 它们会听到的 |
[12:35] | You’re all right. Come on. | 好了 乖 |
[12:38] | It’s all right. I know. I know. | 没事的 我知道 |
[12:42] | All right, what do you want? | 好了 你想要什么 |
[12:44] | What do you want, hmm? | 你想要什么 |
[12:48] | Shh. Shh. Okay, come on. | 嘘 好了 乖 |
[12:53] | – They’re coming! – Ah! I heard it, Mica! | -它们来了 -我听到了 米卡 |
[12:55] | Don’t yell at her. She doesn’t understand walkers. | 不要吼她 她不了解行尸 |
[12:57] | You’re the one who doesn’t understand them. | 你才不了解行尸 |
[13:01] | Come on. | 好了 |
[13:02] | Watch the baby. | 看好孩子 |
[13:21] | Mica! | 米卡 |
[13:23] | Mica! | 米卡 |
[13:27] | Mica! | 米卡 |
[13:33] | – Mica. – She’s gone. | -米卡 -她跑了 |
[13:35] | You yelled at her and now she’s gone. | 你吼她 她才跑的 |
[13:37] | Mica! | 米卡 |
[13:40] | Mica. | 米卡 |
[13:46] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:49] | I got scared. | 我害怕了 |
[13:50] | That’s okay. We all get scared. | 没事的 我们都会害怕 |
[13:53] | You did the right thing running. | 遇到危险就该跑 |
[13:55] | – What? – She did. | -什么 -她做得没错 |
[13:57] | You hear or see a walker, you run. | 听到或看到行尸 应拔腿就跑 |
[13:59] | But when you’re in a group, | 不过 如果你在团队中 |
[14:01] | you got to try to stay close to them, okay? | 要尽量和大家待在一起 好吗 |
[14:08] | You’re bleeding. Did I hurt your arm bad? | 你流血了 我伤你很重吗 |
[14:11] | It was a lot worse at the prison. No big. | 没事 比在监狱里时好多了 |
[14:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:18] | I know I’m not like Lizzie. | 我知道自己做得不如丽兹好 |
[14:20] | Don’t be sorry. You each do things your own way. | 不用道歉 你们都有自己的处事方式 |
[14:23] | – But you both get it done. – Like you and Sasha? | -但是你们都能做到 -就像你和萨沙 |
[14:26] | You’re not like Sasha. | 你才不像萨沙 |
[14:27] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[14:29] | Because you’re still here. | 因为你还活着 |
[14:31] | Sasha isn’t. | 而萨沙不是 |
[14:39] | Wh….What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[14:41] | Come on. Come on. | 过来 |
[14:44] | I’m making sure you can see in both directions. | 我要让你们眼观六路 |
[14:46] | You stay like this and keep watch. | 你们就这么小心待着 |
[14:49] | You’re leaving us? | 你要丢下我们吗 |
[14:51] | They may be from the prison. | 他们可能是监狱的人 |
[14:53] | – I need to help them. – We need you. | -我得帮他们 -我们需要你 |
[14:56] | Mica, tuck your shirt behind your knife | 米卡 把你的衬衣塞到匕首后 |
[14:58] | so it’s easier to grab. | 这样更容易拔 |
[15:00] | – We’ll be okay. – Okay. | -我们没事的 -好 |
[15:05] | What do you do when you see a walker? | 如果你们看到行尸要怎么办 |
[15:07] | – Run. – Run. | -跑 -跑 |
[15:09] | Together, towards me. Only fire if you have to. | 一起朝我这边跑 不到万不得已别开枪 |
[15:12] | You stay right here until I get back, okay? | 就在这里等着我回来 好吗 |
[15:14] | Please, please don’t go. | 求求你不要走 |
[15:18] | Mica, look at me. | 米卡 看着我 |
[15:20] | You can handle this. | 你能应付的 |
[15:22] | You’re tough. | 你很坚强 |
[15:45] | Chris, head for the woods. | 克里斯 往林子里跑 |
[15:47] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[16:03] | Come on, Judith. Be quiet. | 乖 朱迪思 安静点 |
[16:06] | She’s not stopping. | 她就是不停 |
[16:08] | Please, Lizzie, do something. | 拜托了 丽兹 想想办法 |
[16:11] | They’re gonna hear us. | 它们会听到的 |
[16:33] | Lizzie. | 丽兹 |
[16:35] | – Ah! Dad! – Christopher! | -爸爸 -克里斯多夫 |
[16:39] | – Dad! – Christopher! | -爸爸 -克里斯多夫 |
[16:50] | Lizzie, we have to run. | 丽兹 我们该跑了 |
[16:54] | Lizzie? | 丽兹 |
[16:57] | Lizzie. | 丽兹 |
[17:18] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[17:32] | Tyreese. | 泰尔西 |
[17:43] | How… how… | 怎么会… |
[17:54] | How’d you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[17:55] | Where were you? How’d you.. | 你去哪儿了 你怎么… |
[18:00] | Stay here, girls. | 待在这儿 姑娘们 |
[18:13] | Stay on the tracks. | 沿着轨道走 |
[18:17] | That was my mistake. | 是我的错 |
[18:19] | But the woods have more cover. | 但是林子里更隐蔽 |
[18:21] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[18:25] | There’s a place up the tracks. | 轨道那头有个地方 |
[18:27] | It’s safe. You can take the children there. | 那里很安全 你们可以把孩子们带去 |
[18:35] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[18:37] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[18:39] | Follow the tracks. | 沿着轨道走 |
[19:02] | Tyreese. | 泰尔西 |
[19:05] | I didn’t run. | 我没跑 |
[19:07] | I didn’t leave Lizzie. | 我没有丢下丽兹 |
[19:09] | See that? Tough little lady. | 看吧 坚强的小姑娘 |
[19:15] | There’s some water in there. | 这里有水 |
[19:18] | – And some food. – Yeah. | -还有吃的 -好 |
[19:28] | Here you go. | 给 |
[19:32] | I didn’t see you get out. | 我没看见你逃出去 |
[19:34] | I thought you… | 我以为你 |
[19:36] | I wasn’t there. | 我当时不在里面 |
[19:39] | I hadn’t gotten back yet. | 还没回去 |
[19:41] | Rick and I found a car. | 瑞克和我发现了一辆车 |
[19:42] | He took what we had back to the prison | 他把物资带回了监狱 |
[19:45] | while I… | 而我 |
[19:48] | kept looking. | 继续寻找 |
[19:51] | Did you see it? | 你看见了吗 |
[19:54] | I saw the end. | 只看到了结尾 |
[19:56] | And then… | 然后 |
[19:58] | I saw you running into the woods. | 我看见你跑进了树丛 |
[20:00] | You were far away. I lost you, but… | 你离得太远了 我跟丢了 但是 |
[20:02] | You found us. | 你找到了我们 |
[20:07] | – I knew you would. – Yeah. | -我就知道你会找到 -是啊 |
[20:14] | Hey, maybe we can circle back and find your car. | 也许我们可以绕回去 找到你的车 |
[20:19] | The walkers and the fire… | 那些行尸 还有大火 |
[20:22] | you can’t go back to a graveyard. | 你不能回那片墓地 |
[20:34] | Look. | 快看 |
[20:43] | “Sanctuary for all. Community for all. | 避难所和社区 欢迎所有人 |
[20:47] | Those who arrive survive.” | 抵达就能活命 |
[21:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:34] | You can smile. | 你可以笑 |
[21:37] | You’re alive. I get it. | 你还活着 我理解 |
[21:42] | That’s not it. | 不是因为这个 |
[21:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:50] | Tyreese could have made it, Sasha. | 泰尔西也许还活着 萨沙 |
[21:54] | We don’t know if anybody got out. | 我们不知道有没有人逃了出来 |
[22:00] | No. | 不 |
[22:03] | We do. | 我们知道 |
[22:16] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[22:17] | Bleeding stopped. | 不流血了 |
[22:19] | He’ll be all right. | 他会好的 |
[22:23] | Got the water to our backs. | 我们背靠河流 |
[22:24] | Decent vantage points from the bank. | 岸边位置有利 |
[22:26] | I’m thinking we camp here for the night. | 晚上就在这扎营吧 |
[22:28] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[22:33] | You should both be safe here. | 你们在这应该很安全 |
[22:35] | The bus got out. Glenn got out. | 大巴开出去了 格伦也逃出来了 |
[22:37] | I’m gonna find him. | 我要去找他 |
[22:39] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[22:41] | With any luck, the bus is gone. | 如果一切顺利 大巴已经走远了 |
[22:44] | It was heading east down the main road. | 它沿着主路向东走了 |
[22:45] | If I follow in that direction, | 如果我沿这个方向走 |
[22:46] | I might be able to pick up its tracks. | 也许可以发现它的踪迹 |
[22:48] | Alone? With just that? | 你自己吗 就靠那把刀吗 |
[22:49] | I’m out of ammo, so, yeah. | 我没有弹药了 是的 |
[22:52] | I couldn’t find Beth. | 我没找到贝丝 |
[22:54] | I know Glenn got out and I know which way he went. | 我知道格伦逃出来了 也知道他的路线 |
[22:56] | I’m gonna go get him and I’m gonna come back for you. | 我要找到他 然后再回来找你们 |
[22:59] | – We both are. – Maggie. | -我们两个一起回来 -玛姬 |
[23:00] | I’m going. | 我要去 |
[23:01] | We cannot split up. Not now. | 我们不能分开 现在不能 |
[23:05] | I’m going. | 我去了 |
[23:10] | You said it. | 你自己说的 |
[23:13] | We can’t split up. | 我们不能分开 |
[23:22] | You could have helped me stop her. | 你可以帮我阻止她的 |
[23:28] | If you’re trying to make me feel sorry for you, it’s not working. | 如果你这是博我同情 不管用的 |
[23:32] | Damn, it means I let myself get shot up for nothing. | 该死 那我不是白挨了一枪 |
[23:35] | The odds of us finding him… | 我们找到他的可能性… |
[23:38] | We should be out looking for food, shelter. | 我们应该去找食物 住的地方 |
[23:41] | Yeah, why is that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[23:42] | So we can live. | 这样才能生存 |
[23:44] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[23:46] | What? | 什么 |
[23:48] | Maybe we didn’t survive just to keep surviving. | 也许我们的幸存意味着不能仅仅生存 |
[23:50] | Shit happens. | 世事无常 |
[23:52] | Not everything has to mean something. | 不是所有事情都有意义 |
[23:54] | No, it doesn’t have to, but it can. | 不是必须的 但是可以有 |
[23:57] | If you make it that way, | 你可以这样想 |
[23:57] | and that’s what it seems like we’re doing. | 我们也是这样做的 |
[24:00] | And I’m down with that. | 这种活法我能接受 |
[24:23] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[24:25] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[24:57] | You should go. | 你们该走了 |
[25:00] | Maggie, stop. | 玛姬 住手 |
[25:01] | Maggie. Maggie. | 玛姬 玛姬 |
[25:03] | I have to know if he’s in there. | 我一定得弄清楚他在不在里面 |
[25:06] | Fine, | 好吧 |
[25:07] | but we do it together. | 但我们得一起干 |
[25:10] | Smart. | 小心点 |
[25:12] | We’ll let them out one at a time. | 每次放一个出来 |
[25:18] | Two of us should be at the door… | 我们得有两个人站在门边 |
[25:22] | in case they stack up against it. | 防止它们叠在一起顶开门 |
[25:25] | I have to be here. | 我必须站在这里 |
[25:26] | I need to see their faces. | 我得看它们的脸 |
[26:12] | I can’t hold it. | 我顶不住了 |
[26:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:10] | But they got away. | 但他们逃出来了啊 |
[27:13] | They were good people. | 他们都是好人 |
[27:15] | All of them. | 全部都是 |
[27:36] | You should let me. | 你应该让我来 |
[30:05] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[30:11] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[36:40] | It’s full. | 子弹是满的 |
[36:42] | Did you even fire a shot? | 你一枪都没开吗 |
[36:46] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧 走吧 |
[36:50] | Let’s go. | 走啊 |
[36:54] | Are you just gonna stay here, huh? | 你就打算待在这儿了吗 |
[36:57] | You’re just gonna die? | 你打算送死吗 |
[36:58] | I was part of this. | 我和他们是一伙的 |
[37:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:03] | So what are you doing? | 那你这是做什么 |
[37:07] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[37:17] | We’re gonna run out of bullets. | 我们的子弹不多了 |
[37:19] | Take this and take this. | 拿着这个 还有这个 |
[37:27] | Back up. | 退开 |
[37:47] | All right. I need you to stay ahead of me, okay? | 好了 我要你走在我前面 行吗 |
[37:49] | All right. I’ll cover you, but I can’t do it alone. | 我会掩护你 但我一个人做不到 |
[38:01] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[38:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:06] | Go. Go, go, go, go, go. | 快 走 走 走 |
[38:11] | Shoot! Shoot! Come on! | 开枪 开枪 走吧 |
[38:44] | Did you see if any of my people got out? | 你有没有看见我们的人逃出来 |
[38:46] | All I saw was my sister in that field. | 我只见我姐姐出现在那片空地上 |
[38:50] | She wasn’t supposed to be there. | 她本不应该出现在那里 |
[38:54] | She had a gun, but they just swarmed her. | 她有枪 但它们向她涌了过去 |
[39:00] | She wasn’t supposed to be there. | 她不该在那儿的 |
[39:01] | I did it for him. I trusted him. | 我为他才这么做的 我信任他 |
[39:04] | And then he just killed that old man. | 但他却杀了那个老人 |
[39:08] | Hershel? | 赫谢尔 |
[39:14] | Was his name Hershel? | 他的名字是赫谢尔吗 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:27] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[39:31] | Brian, that man, told us you were bad people. | 布莱恩跟我们说你们是坏人 |
[39:35] | I know it’s not true. | 我知道那不是真的 |
[39:37] | I can see it’s not, | 我能看出来 |
[39:38] | so what we did, what I did… | 所以我们的所作所为 我的所作所为… |
[39:43] | I mean, I’m a piece of shit. | 我太混账了 |
[39:46] | Why would you want my help? | 你为什么还想要我帮忙 |
[39:51] | I don’t want it, I need it. | 我不是想要 我是需要 |
[39:57] | I have to find Maggie. | 我得找到玛姬 |
[40:02] | Who’s Maggie? | 玛姬是谁 |
[40:06] | She’s my wife. | 我妻子 |
[40:09] | You guys got separated? | 你俩失散了吗 |
[40:11] | I was on the bus and then | 我当时在巴士上 |
[40:12] | I got off to help and she didn’t see me. | 然后我下车去帮忙 她没看到我 |
[40:14] | How do you know if she made it? | 你怎么知道她活下来了 |
[40:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:20] | But Hershel, | 但是赫谢尔 |
[40:22] | Maggie’s father, was a great man. | 玛姬的父亲 是个伟大的人 |
[40:26] | And he told me all I had to do was believe, | 他跟我说过 只要有信念就行 |
[40:28] | and that’s what I’m gonna do. | 而我正打算这么做 |
[40:29] | Neither one of us should be alive right now. | 咱俩都能活着是万幸 |
[40:34] | She got out, so you’re gonna help me find her. | 她逃出去了 所以你得帮我找到她 |
[40:39] | Things aren’t over. | 事情还没完 |
[40:42] | They’re not over. | 他们还没死 |
[40:44] | I want to believe that. | 我也想这样相信 |
[40:49] | I want to. | 我也想 |
[41:04] | You have to. | 你必须相信 |
[41:34] | Glenn. Glenn. | 格伦 格伦 |
[41:37] | Hey, Glenn. | 格伦 |
[42:03] | Hope you enjoyed the show, assholes. | 希望你们看得开心 混蛋 |
[42:13] | You got a damn mouth on you, you know that? | 你有一条毒舌 知道吗 |
[42:18] | What else you got? | 你还有什么 |