时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[06:46] | I need a drink. | 我想喝点 |
[06:54] | No, I mean a real drink. | 不 我是说真家伙 |
[06:57] | As in alcohol. | 比如说酒 |
[07:03] | I’ve never had one. | 我从没喝过 |
[07:06] | ‘Cause of my dad. | 因为我爸爸 |
[07:08] | But he’s not exactly around anymore, so… | 但他不在了 所以… |
[07:17] | I thought we could go find some. | 我觉得我们可以去找一些 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:32] | Well, enjoy your snake jerky. | 慢慢吃你的蛇肉干吧 |
[07:55] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[08:57] | I think we made it a way. | 我们好像找到路了 |
[09:00] | I’m pretty sure we got to go that way to find the booze. | 我很肯定得走那边才找的到酒 |
[09:04] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[09:05] | You brought me back. | 你又把我带回来了 |
[09:06] | I’m not staying in this suck-ass camp. | 我才不要待在那个逊毙了的营地 |
[09:09] | Hey! You had your fun. | 你玩够了没有 |
[09:11] | What the hell is wrong with you? Do you feel anything? | 你有毛病吗 你难道没感情吗 |
[09:15] | Yeah, you think everything’s screwed. | 是啊 你觉得一切都玩完了 |
[09:17] | I guess that’s a feeling. | 我想那也是一种感情 |
[09:19] | So you want to spend the rest of our lives | 所以你想盯着一堆火 |
[09:20] | staring into a fire and eating mud snakes? | 吃着泥蛇度过余生吗 |
[09:23] | Screw that. | 去他的 |
[09:25] | We might as well do something. | 我们倒不如做点别的 |
[09:28] | I can take care of myself | 我能照顾好自己 |
[09:29] | and I’m gonna get a damn drink. | 我一定要去喝杯酒 |
[09:55] | Golfers like to booze it up, right? | 高尔夫球手嗜酒成性 对吗 |
[10:03] | Come on. | 快走 |
[10:21] | Might be people inside. | 里面可能有人 |
[10:51] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:31] | Why are you keeping all that stuff? | 你为什么要拿那些东西 |
[12:41] | Come on. | 快走 |
[15:01] | Thanks for the help. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[15:03] | You said you could take care of yourself. | 你说过能照顾好自己 |
[15:05] | You did. | 真是呢 |
[15:08] | 欢迎来到 狗宅 | |
[17:01] | Help me take her down. | 帮我把她放下 |
[17:02] | It don’t matter. She’s dead. | 无所谓了 她死了 |
[17:04] | It does matter. | 有所谓 |
[17:14] | Here. | 用这个 |
[17:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:45] | Move. | 快走 |
[19:11] | We made it. | 我们到了 |
[19:16] | I know you think this is stupid. | 我知道你觉得这很傻 |
[19:18] | And it probably is. | 可能真的很傻 |
[19:21] | But I don’t care. | 但我不在乎 |
[19:24] | All I wanted to do today was lay down and cry, | 我今天只想躺下大哭 |
[19:26] | but we don’t get to do that. | 但是我们没这个权力 |
[19:28] | So beat up on walkers if that makes you feel better. | 所以要是想撒气的话就去暴打行尸好了 |
[19:33] | I need to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[20:05] | Did you have to break the glass? | 你有必要弄碎玻璃吗 |
[20:06] | No. | 没有 |
[20:09] | You have your drink yet? | 你找到喝的了吗 |
[20:12] | No. | 没有 |
[20:14] | But I found this. | 但我找到这个了 |
[20:18] | Peach schnapps. | 桃味蒸馏酒 |
[20:21] | – Is it good? – No. | -好喝吗 -不好喝 |
[20:27] | Well, it’s the only thing left. | 只剩下这个了 |
[20:59] | Who needs a glass? | 何必用酒杯呢 |
[21:58] | Ain’t gonna have your first drink | 你第一次喝酒 |
[22:00] | be no damned peach schnapps. | 不能就喝这个破桃味蒸馏酒 |
[22:06] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:21] | A motorcycle mechanic. | 摩托车修理工 |
[22:23] | – Huh? – That’s my guess. | -什么 -我猜的 |
[22:26] | For what you were doing before the turn. | 灾变前你所从事的职业 |
[22:28] | Did Zack ever guess that one? | 扎克也是这么猜的吗 |
[22:30] | It don’t matter. | 无关紧要了 |
[22:32] | Hasn’t mattered for a long time. | 已经无关紧要很久了 |
[22:34] | It’s just what people talk about, | 人们就是这么聊天的 |
[22:36] | you know, to feel normal. | 为了感觉自己是个正常人 |
[22:38] | Yeah, well, that never felt normal to me. | 我从没觉得这么聊很正常 |
[22:47] | Found this place with Michonne. | 我跟米琼恩找到的这个地方 |
[22:52] | I was expecting a liquor store. | 我以为是酒水店 |
[22:54] | No, this is better. | 不是 这个更好 |
[23:14] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[23:18] | Moonshine. | 私酒 |
[23:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[23:57] | That’s a real first drink right there. | 这才是第一次该喝的酒 |
[24:03] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[24:06] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:08] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[24:10] | my dad always said bad moonshine can make you go blind. | 我爸总是说 喝劣质私酒会致盲 |
[24:13] | Ain’t nothing worth seeing out there anymore anyway. | 反正外面也没有什么值得看了 |
[24:25] | That’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever tasted. | 这是我喝过的最恶心的东西 |
[24:37] | Second round’s better. | 喝到第二口就好多了 |
[24:39] | Slow down. | 慢点喝 |
[24:40] | – This one’s for you. – No, I’m good. | -这杯是给你倒的 -不用了 |
[24:44] | – Why? – Someone’s got to keep watch. | -为什么 -得有个人留神 |
[24:46] | So, what, you’re like my chaperone now? | 怎么 你现在是我的保护人吗 |
[24:49] | Just drink lots of water. | 你就多喝点水吧 |
[24:50] | Yes, Mr. Dixon. | 是 迪克森先生 |
[25:00] | Who’d go into a store | 谁会走进一家商店 |
[25:02] | and walk out with this? | 然后拎着这玩意儿出来 |
[25:04] | My dad, that’s who. | 我爸 他就愿意 |
[25:07] | Oh, he’s a dumbass. | 他就是个傻帽 |
[25:09] | He’d set those up on top of the TV set, | 他会把那些摆在电视上 |
[25:11] | use them as target practice. | 用它们来练射击 |
[25:13] | He shot things inside your house? | 他在家里开枪射击吗 |
[25:16] | It was just a bunch of junk anyway. | 反正那只是一堆垃圾 |
[25:18] | That’s how I knew what this place was. | 所以我知道这地方以前是什么 |
[25:20] | That shed out there, | 外面的那个棚屋 |
[25:21] | my dad had a place just like this. | 我爸之前也有那样的棚屋 |
[25:24] | You got your Dumpster chair. | 有个大靠椅 |
[25:26] | That’s for sitting in and your drawers all summer drinking. | 你坐在上头 抽屉里全是夏季饮料 |
[25:30] | Got your fancy buckets. | 旁边有个花哨的大桶 |
[25:32] | That’s for spitting chaw in | 那是用来吐嚼烟的 |
[25:34] | after your old lady tells you to stop smoking. | 因为你家老太婆叫你戒烟 |
[25:38] | You got your Internet. | 这个是你的”互联网” |
[25:50] | – It’s just one of ’em. – Should we get it? | -只有一个 -我们要去干掉它吗 |
[25:53] | If he keeps making too much noise, yeah. | 假如它一直吵个不停 那就干掉 |
[25:56] | Well, if we’re gonna be trapped again, | 假如我们又要被困住 |
[25:59] | we might as well make the best of it. | 我们最好随遇而安 |
[26:03] | Unless you’re too busy chaperoning, Mr. Dixon. | 除非你忙着保护我 迪克森先生 |
[26:08] | Hell, might as well make the best of it. | 对啊 最好随遇而安 |
[26:21] | Home, sweet home. | 家 可爱的家 |
[26:30] | So first, I say something I’ve never done | 首先 我说一件我从没做过的事 |
[26:34] | and if you have done it, you drink, | 假如你做过这件事 你就得喝酒 |
[26:36] | and if you haven’t, I drink. | 假如你没做过 那就我喝 |
[26:38] | Then we switch. | 然后换你说 |
[26:41] | You really don’t know this game? | 你真的不知道这个游戏吗 |
[26:43] | I never needed a game to get lit before. | 我从不需要游戏来喝醉 |
[26:46] | Wait, are we starting? | 等等 我们开始玩了吗 |
[26:47] | – How do you know this game? – My friends played. | -你从哪学的 -我朋友玩过 |
[26:50] | I watched. Okay, I’ll start. | 我看过 好了 从我开始 |
[26:55] | I’ve never shot a crossbow. | 我从没射过十字弩 |
[26:58] | So now you drink. | 你喝酒吧 |
[27:01] | Ain’t much of a game. | 这不算游戏吧 |
[27:03] | That was a warm-up. Now you go. | 热身而已 换你了 |
[27:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:10] | Just say the first thing that pops into your head. | 随便说你想到的第一件事 |
[27:13] | I’ve never been out of Georgia. | 我从没出过乔治亚州 |
[27:15] | Really? Okay, good one. | 真的吗 这个不错 |
[27:22] | I’ve never… | 我从没 |
[27:24] | been drunk and did something I regretted. | 喝醉做出后悔的事 |
[27:33] | I’ve done a lot of things. | 我倒干过很多 |
[27:37] | Your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[27:41] | I’ve never been on vacation. | 我从没度过假 |
[27:42] | What about camping? | 野营算吗 |
[27:44] | No, that was just something I had to learn to hunt. | 不算 那只是学打猎的必修课 |
[27:48] | Your dad teach you? | 你爸爸教你的吗 |
[27:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:00] | I’ve never… | 我从没 |
[28:02] | been in jail. | 进过监狱 |
[28:05] | I mean, as a prisoner. | 我是说 没当过囚犯 |
[28:14] | Is that what you think of me? | 你就是那么看我的吗 |
[28:16] | I didn’t mean anything serious. | 我不是说什么大事儿 |
[28:17] | I just thought, you know, like the drunk tank. | 就是喝醉被拘留什么的 |
[28:20] | Even my dad got locked up for that back in the day. | 连我爸都因此进过牢房 |
[28:23] | – Drink up. – Wait. | -喝吧 -等等 |
[28:25] | Prison guard. | 狱警 |
[28:26] | Were you a prison guard before? | 你以前是狱警吗 |
[28:31] | No. | 不是 |
[28:36] | It’s your turn again. | 又轮到你了 |
[28:42] | I’m gonna take a piss. | 我去小便 |
[28:48] | You have to be quiet. | 安静点 |
[28:49] | Can’t hear you! I’m taking a piss! | 我听不清 我在小便 |
[28:52] | Daryl, don’t talk so loud. | 达里尔 别这么大声 |
[28:53] | What, are you my chaperone now? | 怎么 你是我的保护人吗 |
[29:01] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[29:01] | It’s my turn, right? | 轮到我了对吧 |
[29:03] | I’ve never– | 我从没 |
[29:07] | never eaten frozen yogurt. | 从没吃过酸奶冰淇淋 |
[29:09] | Never had a pet pony. | 从没养过宠物小马 |
[29:11] | Never got nothing from Santa Claus. | 从没收过圣诞老人的礼物 |
[29:14] | Never relied on anyone for protection before. | 从不需要他人庇护 |
[29:17] | Hell, I don’t think I’ve ever relied on anyone for anything. | 妈的 老子从没依赖过任何人 |
[29:19] | – Daryl. – Never sung out in front of a big group | -达里尔 -我从没当着大伙儿的面唱歌 |
[29:21] | out in public like everything was fun. | 以为这一切很有趣 |
[29:25] | Like everything was a big game. | 以为这是一场游戏 |
[29:29] | I sure as hell never cut my wrists looking for attention. | 我他妈的也从没割腕求关注 |
[29:37] | Sounds like our friend out there | 听起来外面的朋友 |
[29:38] | is trying to call all of his buddies. | 在召唤它的兄弟们 |
[29:39] | – Daryl, just shut up. – Hey, you never shot a crossbow before? | -达里尔 快住嘴 -嘿 你从没用过弩是吧 |
[29:42] | I’m gonna teach you right now. | 我现在就教你 |
[29:44] | Come on. It’s gonna be fun. | 来吧 会很有趣的 |
[29:46] | We should stay inside. Daryl, cut it out! | 我们应该待在屋里 达里尔 住手 |
[29:49] | Daryl! | 达里尔 |
[29:51] | Dumbass. Come here, dumbass. | 蠢货 来呀 蠢货 |
[29:55] | – Daryl. – You want to shoot? | -达里尔 -你想试试吗 |
[29:57] | – I don’t know how. – Oh, it’s easy. | -我不会 -很简单 |
[29:58] | Come here. Right corner. | 过来 瞄准右角 |
[30:01] | Let’s practice later. | 以后再练吧 |
[30:02] | – Come on, it’s fun. – Just stop it. | -接着来 很有趣 -别闹了 |
[30:05] | – Daryl! – Come here. | -达里尔 -过来 |
[30:09] | – Eight ball. – Just kill it! | -八球进洞 -快干掉它 |
[30:13] | Come here, Greene. Let’s pull these out. | 格林 过来 我们把箭拔出来 |
[30:15] | Get a little more target practice. | 那它当靶子多练练手 |
[30:20] | What the hell you do that for? I was having fun. | 你杀它干嘛 爷正乐着呢 |
[30:22] | No, you were being a jackass. | 才不 你太混蛋了 |
[30:25] | – If anyone found my dad– – Don’t. | -如果有人对我老爸… -别 |
[30:27] | That ain’t remotely the same. | 这两个根本不是一回事 |
[30:28] | Killing them is not supposed to be fun. | 杀行尸不应该是有趣的 |
[30:31] | What do you want from me, girl, huh? | 那你到底要我怎么做 丫头 |
[30:32] | I want to you stop acting | 我想让你别一副 |
[30:33] | like you don’t give a crap about anything. | 什么都不在意的样子 |
[30:35] | Like nothing we went through matters. | 就好像我们经历的这一切都毫无意义 |
[30:37] | Like none of the people we lost meant anything to you. | 那些去世的人对你来说都一文不值一样 |
[30:41] | It’s bullshit! | 这太混账了 |
[30:44] | – Is that what you think? – That’s what I know. | -你是这么想的吗 -我知道就是这样 |
[30:47] | You don’t know nothing. | 你什么也不懂 |
[30:48] | I know you look at me and you just see another dead girl. | 我知道在你眼里我只是个将死的女孩 |
[30:51] | I’m not Michonne. I’m not Carol. I’m not Maggie. | 我不是米琼恩 不是卡萝儿 也不是玛姬 |
[30:55] | I’ve survived and you don’t get it | 我活下来了 你却不明白 |
[30:56] | ’cause I’m not like you or them. | 虽然我不像你或者其他人 |
[30:59] | But I made it and you don’t get to treat me like crap | 但我做到了 你不能因为自己畏惧 |
[31:03] | just because you’re afraid. | 就这样对我 |
[31:08] | I ain’t afraid of nothing. | 我无所畏惧 |
[31:12] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[31:16] | When that little girl came out of the barn | 当那个小女孩跟在我妈身后 |
[31:19] | after my mom. | 从谷仓出来时 |
[31:22] | You were like me. | 你就跟我一样 |
[31:25] | And now God forbid | 而从那以后 |
[31:26] | you ever let anybody get too close. | 你就不敢亲近任何人 |
[31:29] | Too close, huh? You know all about that. | 亲近是吗 你当然懂了 |
[31:32] | You lost two boyfriends, you can’t even shed a tear. | 你失去了两个男友 一滴眼泪都没流 |
[31:35] | Your whole family’s gone, | 你全家人都没了 |
[31:36] | all you can do is just go out looking for hooch | 你却像个愚蠢的大学生一样 |
[31:37] | like some dumb college bitch. | 出去找酒喝 |
[31:39] | Screw you. You don’t get it. | 去你的 你根本不了解情况 |
[31:40] | No, you don’t get it! | 是你不了解情况 |
[31:42] | – Everyone we know is dead! – You don’t know that! | -我们认识的人都死了 -你根本不确定 |
[31:44] | Might as well be, ’cause you ain’t never gonna see ’em again. | 没什么差别 因为你再也不会见到他们 |
[31:49] | Rick. You ain’t never gonna see Maggie again. | 瑞克 你再也见不到玛姬了 |
[31:53] | – Daryl, just stop. – No! | -达里尔 别说了 -不 |
[31:56] | The Governor rolled right up to our gates. | 总督直接来到了我们家门口 |
[32:02] | Maybe if I wouldn’t have stopped looking. | 如果当初我没有停止寻找他 |
[32:06] | Maybe ’cause I gave up. That’s on me. | 也许这一切都是我的错 因为我放弃了 |
[32:07] | – Daryl. – No– | -达里尔 -不 |
[32:14] | And your dad. | 还有你爸 |
[32:19] | Maybe– maybe I could have done something. | 或许 我本可以做点什么 |
[32:51] | I get why my dad stopped drinking. | 我明白我爸为什么戒酒了 |
[32:54] | You feel sick? | 你想吐吗 |
[32:56] | Nope. | 没有 |
[32:59] | I wish I could feel like this all the time. | 我希望我能一直有这样的感觉 |
[33:02] | That’s bad. | 这可不好 |
[33:05] | You’re lucky you’re a happy drunk. | 你很幸运 你是个快乐的醉鬼 |
[33:07] | Yeah, I’m lucky. | 没错 我很幸运 |
[33:10] | Some people can be real jerks when they drink. | 有的人喝醉后就各种撒泼耍赖 |
[33:13] | Yeah, I’m a dick when I’m drunk. | 是的 我喝醉之后就那样 |
[33:25] | Merle had this dealer. | 莫尔有个毒贩朋友 |
[33:28] | This janky little white guy. | 一个讨人嫌的小个子白人 |
[33:31] | A tweaker. | 瘾君子 |
[33:35] | One day we were over at his house watching TV. | 某天 我们在他家看电视 |
[33:42] | Wasn’t even noon yet and we were all wasted. | 还没到中午 我们都喝高了 |
[33:46] | Merle was high. | 莫尔嗑嗨了 |
[33:49] | We were watching this show | 我们在看一个电视节目 |
[33:51] | and Merle was talking all this dumb stuff about it. | 莫尔一直说那个节目很难看 |
[33:55] | And he wouldn’t let up. | 不肯闭嘴 |
[33:57] | Merle never could. | 他一直如此 |
[34:02] | Turns out, | 结果 |
[34:04] | it was the tweaker’s kids’ favorite show. | 那是那瘾君子的孩子们最喜欢的节目 |
[34:08] | And he never sees his kids, | 他从没见过他的孩子们 |
[34:10] | so he felt guilty about it or something. | 所以他觉得内疚了之类的 |
[34:15] | So he punches Merle in the face. | 所以狠狠揍在莫尔脸上 |
[34:19] | So I started hitting the tweaker, like, hard. | 所以我就狠狠地揍那瘾君子 |
[34:22] | As hard as I can. | 能多狠就多狠 |
[34:25] | Then he pulls a gun, | 他抽出一把枪来 |
[34:28] | sticks it right here. | 顶着我的脑袋 |
[34:31] | He says, “I’m gonna kill you, bitch.” | 他说 我要杀了你 混蛋 |
[34:34] | So Merle pulls his gun on him. | 所以莫尔也抽出枪来对着他 |
[34:37] | Everyone’s yelling. I’m yelling. | 大家都在大吼 我也大吼 |
[34:42] | I thought I was dead. | 我以为我会死 |
[34:46] | Over a dumb cartoon about a talking dog. | 就因为一个会讲话的小狗的蠢动画 |
[34:57] | How’d you get out of it? | 你们怎么脱险的 |
[35:02] | The tweaker punched me in the gut. | 瘾君子揍了我肚子 |
[35:04] | I puked. | 我吐了 |
[35:06] | They both started laughing and forgot all about it. | 他们俩就开始笑 忘了这一切 |
[35:14] | You want to know what I was before all this? | 你想知道灾难之前我是什么样的人吗 |
[35:21] | I was just drifting around with Merle… | 我跟着莫尔四处漂流 |
[35:25] | Doing whatever he said we were gonna be doing that day. | 他让我做什么我就做什么 |
[35:34] | I was nobody. | 我微不足道 |
[35:38] | Nothing. | 一无是处 |
[35:43] | Some redneck asshole | 是个混蛋乡巴佬 |
[35:46] | and an even bigger asshole for a brother. | 有个更混蛋的哥哥 |
[35:57] | You miss him, don’t you? | 你想他了 是吧 |
[36:00] | I miss Maggie. | 我也想玛姬 |
[36:05] | I miss her bossing me around. | 我想念她支使我 |
[36:10] | I miss my big brother Shawn. | 我想念我哥哥沙恩 |
[36:14] | He was so annoying and overprotective. | 他曾经很烦 过度保护我 |
[36:20] | And my dad. | 还有我爸爸 |
[36:23] | I thought– | 我以为 |
[36:25] | I hoped he’d just live the rest of his life in peace, you know? | 我曾希望他余生生活得平静安逸 知道吗 |
[36:32] | I thought Maggie and Glenn would have a baby. | 我以为玛姬和格伦会有个孩子 |
[36:36] | And he’d get to be a grandpa. | 我爸爸会当上姥爷 |
[36:40] | And we’d have birthdays and holidays | 我们一起过生日 度假 |
[36:43] | and summer picnics. | 还有夏日野餐 |
[36:49] | And he’d get really old. | 然后他会变老 |
[36:54] | And it’d happen, but it’d be quiet. | 死亡会来临 但会很平静 |
[37:03] | It’d be okay. | 不会有事 |
[37:08] | He’d be surrounded by people he loved. | 他的周围会是他爱的人 |
[37:29] | That’s how unbelievably stupid I am. | 我就是这么难以置信的蠢 |
[37:37] | That’s how it was supposed to be. | 本来就该是这样 |
[37:44] | I wish I could just… | 真希望我可以 |
[37:47] | change. | 改变 |
[37:50] | You did. | 你变了 |
[37:52] | Not enough. | 还不够 |
[37:55] | Not like you. | 不像你 |
[37:56] | It’s like you were made for how things are now. | 你好像天生就适合现在的情况 |
[37:59] | I’m just used to it, things being ugly. | 我只是习惯了 糟糕的情况 |
[38:02] | Growing up in a place like this. | 我在这种地方长大 |
[38:06] | Well, you got away from it. | 但你逃离了这种地方 |
[38:08] | – I didn’t. – You did. | -我没有 -你有 |
[38:11] | Maybe you got to keep on reminding me sometimes. | 也许你该时不时提醒一下我 |
[38:14] | No. | 不 |
[38:16] | You can’t depend on anybody for anything, right? | 你不可以依赖别人 记得吗 |
[38:24] | – I’ll be gone someday. – Stop. | -我早晚也会离开 -别这么说 |
[38:26] | I will. | 我会的 |
[38:31] | You’re gonna be the last man standing. | 你会站到最后 |
[38:37] | You are. | 你会的 |
[38:46] | You’re gonna miss me so bad when I’m gone, Daryl Dixon. | 等我离开了你会非常想我 达里尔·迪克森 |
[38:53] | You ain’t a happy drunk at all. | 你完全不是个快乐的醉鬼 |
[38:55] | Yeah, I’m happy. I’m just not blind. | 我很快乐 只是不瞎 |
[39:01] | You got to stay who you are, | 你得着眼现在 |
[39:05] | not who you were. | 而不是怀恋过去 |
[39:08] | Places like this, | 这样的地方 |
[39:11] | you have to put it away. | 你必须忘记 |
[39:17] | What if you can’t? | 忘不了呢 |
[39:18] | You have to. | 必须忘记 |
[39:22] | Or it kills you. | 否则会难受死 |
[39:34] | Here. | 在心里 |
[39:44] | We should go inside. | 我们该进去了 |
[39:53] | We should burn it down. | 我们该把屋子烧了 |
[40:15] | We’re gonna need more booze. | 我们需要更多酒 |
[40:19] | Up The Wolves The Mountain Goats | |
[40:58] | – You wanna? – Hell, yeah. | -你要来吗 -必须的 |