| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:31] | Griselda. | 格丽泽尔达 | 
| [01:47] | You can sleep, Lizzie. I’m okay. | 你可以睡觉 丽兹 我没事 | 
| [01:49] | If there’s trouble, I can take Judith. | 如果有危险 我可以照顾朱迪思 | 
| [01:51] | I can help. | 我能帮忙 | 
| [01:53] | You really think you can help me? | 你真觉得能帮我吗 | 
| [01:55] | I know I can, ma’am. | 我知道我可以 女士 | 
| [02:04] | Do you think there’ll be kids there? | 你觉得那里会有孩子吗 | 
| [02:06] | At Terminus? | 在终点站 | 
| [02:09] | If their parents kept them safe. | 如果他们的家长保护他们 就会有 | 
| [02:11] | Like Tyreese kept all of you safe. | 就像泰尔西保护了你们一样 | 
| [02:13] | I saved Tyreese. | 我救了泰尔西 | 
| [02:16] | There were people shooting at him. | 有人对他开枪 | 
| [02:19] | I shot them. | 我开枪杀了他们 | 
| [02:23] | First a man, then a woman. | 首先是个男人 然后是个女人 | 
| [02:29] | I didn’t mean to shoot her in the head. | 我本来不想打中她的头的 | 
| [02:32] | You had to. | 你必须这样做 | 
| [02:35] | You saved Tyreese. | 你救了泰尔西 | 
| [02:39] | Maybe there’ll be kids there, | 也许那里会有小孩 | 
| [02:42] | even if their parents couldn’t keep them safe. | 就算他们的家长没能保护他们 | 
| [02:45] | Maybe the kids kept their parents safe. | 也许是小孩保护了家长 | 
| [02:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [02:52] | Did you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 | 
| [02:54] | I did. | 有过 | 
| [02:56] | A kid. | 一个孩子 | 
| [02:58] | A daughter. | 女儿 | 
| [03:00] | What was she like? | 她是什么样子啊 | 
| [03:03] | She was sweet. | 她很可爱 | 
| [03:08] | She didn’t have a mean bone in her body. | 她天生就心地善良 | 
| [03:13] | Is that why she isn’t here now? | 所以她没活下来吗 | 
| [03:17] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [03:22] | Do you miss her? | 你想她吗 | 
| [03:25] | Every day. | 每天都想 | 
| [03:30] | Would you miss me? | 你会想我吗 | 
| [03:34] | I’m not gonna have to miss you. | 我没必要想你 | 
| [03:38] | You’re dead on your feet. | 你累坏了 | 
| [03:40] | Go sleep next to your sister, okay? | 去你妹妹旁边睡吧 好吗 | 
| [03:42] | But, ma’am, I can help. | 但是 女士 我可以帮忙 | 
| [03:43] | I’m gonna need your help looking after things tomorrow. | 明天我需要你帮忙做事 | 
| [03:45] | Go to sleep, okay? | 去睡觉 好吗 | 
| [03:56] | Go. | 去吧 | 
| [04:03] | No. | 不 | 
| [04:06] | No. | 不 | 
| [04:11] | No, no. | 不不 | 
| [04:13] | No, no. No. | 不不不 | 
| [04:21] | Found some. | 找到了 | 
| [04:24] | There you go. Good job. | 是啊 干得好 | 
| [04:40] | – It hurts, right? – Oh, yeah. It hurts. | -很疼 对吗 -是的 很疼 | 
| [04:44] | This will fight the infection. | 这会消炎 | 
| [04:46] | Might even bring down your fever. | 可能还会让你退烧 | 
| [04:52] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 | 
| [04:53] | Three days out? Four days? | 还要走三天 还是四天 | 
| [04:57] | We haven’t seen any of those maps at the crossings. | 我们在十字路口没看见地图 | 
| [04:59] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 | 
| [05:03] | Lizzie’s tough. | 丽兹心狠手辣 | 
| [05:07] | When it comes to people. | 那是对人类 | 
| [05:10] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [05:12] | You haven’t seen it? | 你没看到吗 | 
| [05:15] | How she’s confused about them, the walkers. | 她把行尸搞混了 | 
| [05:19] | She doesn’t see what they are. | 她没有看出它们的本质 | 
| [05:21] | She thinks they’re just different. | 觉得它们只是不一样 | 
| [05:32] | Mica the same way? | 米卡也是这样吗 | 
| [05:33] | No, she’s worse. | 不 她更糟 | 
| [05:37] | She doesn’t have a mean bone in her body. | 她太善良了 | 
| [05:42] | Did “Tom Sawyer” have a happy ending? | 《汤姆·索耶历险记》的结局好吗 | 
| [05:45] | We never got to finish it. | 我们还没有读完呢 | 
| [05:47] | Well, Tom and Huck, | 汤姆和哈克 | 
| [05:50] | they stop Injun Joe and his partner | 阻止了印江·乔埃和他的同伴 | 
| [05:52] | and wind up getting all his gold. | 然后拿到了他们的金子 | 
| [05:54] | – So they wind up rich? – Mm-hmm. | -所以说他们最后变富翁了 -是的 | 
| [05:57] | And the Widow Douglas adopts Huck. | 道格拉斯寡妇收养了哈克 | 
| [05:59] | Like you adopted us? | 就像你收养了我们一样 | 
| [06:01] | Yeah, just like the Widow Douglas. | 是的 就像道格拉斯寡妇一样 | 
| [06:04] | And I’m Huck Finn. | 而我是哈克·费恩 | 
| [06:06] | I think you’re more like Tom Sawyer. | 我觉得你更像汤姆·索耶 | 
| [06:10] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 | 
| [06:11] | You’re way more like Huck Finn. | 你更像哈克·费恩 | 
| [06:13] | You’re not even grossed out by dead rabbits. | 死兔子都没有恶心到你 | 
| [06:16] | Forgot you used to read to them. | 我都忘了你以前会给他们读故事了 | 
| [06:21] | I did. | 是啊 | 
| [07:20] | – You smell that? – Yeah. | -你闻到了吗 -闻到了 | 
| [07:23] | There’s a fire somewhere. | 有地方着火了 | 
| [07:25] | Must be a big one. It isn’t anywhere around here. | 肯定是场大火 这附近没有着火 | 
| [07:31] | We should stop here. We need to look for water. | 我们应该停下来 找点水 | 
| [07:34] | I can do it. | 我去找 | 
| [07:36] | No, you need rest. Rest your arm. | 不 你需要休息 让胳膊休息一下 | 
| [07:39] | Mica will help me. | 米卡会帮我的 | 
| [07:48] | I spy trees and weeds. | 我看到了树跟草 | 
| [07:52] | Your turn. | 该你了 | 
| [08:03] | Here. You stay here. | 给你 待着别动 | 
| [08:52] | Tyreese. | 泰尔西 | 
| [08:57] | Sometimes we have to kill them. | 有时我们必须杀了他们 | 
| [08:59] | I know that. But sometimes we don’t. | 我知道 但有时我们不必 | 
| [09:08] | You know Lizzie can carry a lot more than me. | 你知道丽兹比我力气大的 | 
| [09:12] | I had you come because I wanted to talk to you. | 我让你来是因为我有话对你说 | 
| [09:15] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [09:16] | Because you’re little and you’re sweet | 因为你很小 而且很善良 | 
| [09:18] | and those are two things that can get you killed. | 这会让你丧命 | 
| [09:20] | You can’t change how big you are… | 你不能马上长大 | 
| [09:23] | I wish I could. | 我希望我能 | 
| [09:25] | …but you can toughen up. | 但是你可以坚强起来 | 
| [09:27] | I don’t have to be tough. | 我不必变坚强 | 
| [09:29] | I can run. I’m good at that. | 我可以跑 我跑得很快 | 
| [09:32] | No. | 不行 | 
| [09:34] | My daughter ran and it wasn’t enough. | 我女儿也会跑 但是这不够 | 
| [09:40] | That’s why I taught the kids at the prison to do more than that. | 所以在监狱里我教孩子们别的技能 | 
| [09:43] | I can kill walkers. | 我可以杀行尸 | 
| [09:46] | I mean, I’ve tried. | 我是说 我试过 | 
| [09:49] | I’m not like my sister. I’m not messed up. | 我跟我姐姐不一样 我心理很正常 | 
| [09:52] | I know what they are. | 我知道行尸是什么 | 
| [09:54] | But I can’t kill people. | 但是我不能杀人 | 
| [09:57] | I could never do that. | 我下不了手 | 
| [10:00] | When the bad people were at the prison, | 那些坏人来到监狱的时候 | 
| [10:03] | they were right in front of us | 他们就在我们面前 | 
| [10:05] | and I held up my gun, | 我举起枪 | 
| [10:08] | but I couldn’t pull the trigger. | 但是我没能按下扳机 | 
| [10:11] | Killing people is wrong. | 杀人是不对的 | 
| [10:14] | Someone killed Karen and David. | 有人杀了凯伦和大卫 | 
| [10:16] | They just killed them. They were nice. | 就那样把他们杀了 他们人很好 | 
| [10:19] | What about people who try to kill you? | 那有人要杀你怎么办 | 
| [10:22] | I don’t even wish I could. | 那我也不希望杀人 | 
| [10:27] | People came in and killed our friends. | 那些人闯进来杀了我们的朋友 | 
| [10:31] | And I feel sorry for them. | 我同情那些人 | 
| [10:34] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [10:36] | Because they probably weren’t like that before. | 因为他们以前八成不是这样的 | 
| [10:40] | Sooner or later you’re gonna have to do it. | 你迟早得这么做的 | 
| [10:42] | You’ll have to do it or you’ll die. | 你必须这么做 不然你就会死 | 
| [10:45] | So you’re gonna change the way you think about it. | 所以你得改变你的想法 | 
| [10:47] | You have to change. Everyone does now. | 你必须改变 每个人都变了 | 
| [10:49] | Things don’t just work out. | 事情不会自己变好的 | 
| [10:52] | Look. | 看 | 
| [11:04] | My mom used to say | 我妈曾说过 | 
| [11:05] | everything works out the way it’s supposed to. | 一切自有天意 | 
| [11:24] | What are these? | 这些是什么 | 
| [11:26] | – Pecans. – Oh, I love pecans. | -山核桃 -我超喜欢山核桃 | 
| [11:30] | You know, maybe we could catch our breath here for a while. | 也许我们能在这儿喘口气 | 
| [11:37] | We’re still going to Terminus, right? | 我们还是要去终点站的 是吧 | 
| [11:39] | We’ll just stay a day or two. | 我们只在这儿待个一两天 | 
| [11:42] | There’s a well full of water. | 这儿有满满一井水 | 
| [11:45] | Fences. They’re not big, but they’re something. | 有围栏 虽然不是很高 但也能挡一下 | 
| [11:47] | And we saw deer. They eat pecans. | 而且我们之前看到鹿了 它们吃山核桃 | 
| [11:49] | We should be able to kill one to eat. | 我们应该能打到一只来吃 | 
| [11:50] | We can eat these, too, right? | 我们也能吃山核桃吧 对吗 | 
| [11:52] | You can eat your fill and then some. | 你可以吃个饱 | 
| [11:54] | Look. | 看 | 
| [11:58] | Bet that’s what we were smelling. | 那肯定就是我们刚刚闻到的东西 | 
| [12:01] | Looks far enough away. | 看起来够远的 | 
| [12:03] | I wonder how it started. | 我想知道是怎么烧起来的 | 
| [12:05] | Maybe lightning. Maybe a campfire. | 也许是闪电 也许是营火 | 
| [12:08] | I can patch that fence. | 我可以去把围栏补一补 | 
| [12:09] | It’s probably where the deer are coming from. | 那里八成是鹿进出的地方 | 
| [12:12] | We should leave it. Just play it really safe in here. | 我们应该把开口留着 给自己留条后路 | 
| [12:20] | If there’s one in there, it’s not moving much. | 假如里面有个行尸 它还真没怎么动啊 | 
| [12:23] | Let’s just stay close, | 我们挨得近一点 | 
| [12:24] | go slow room to room. | 一间间慢慢检查 | 
| [12:27] | Girls, you sit tight. | 姑娘们 你们好好待着 | 
| [12:28] | You don’t come in until we come out | 在我们出来前你们别进来 | 
| [12:30] | no matter what you hear. | 无论你们听到了什么 | 
| [12:32] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 | 
| [12:33] | Lizzie’s got Judith. Mica, get out your gun. | 丽兹抱着朱迪思呢 米卡把你的枪拿出来 | 
| [12:36] | You’re gonna need to stand watch. | 你得站岗 | 
| [12:40] | Stand strong, little lady. | 坚强点 小姑娘 | 
| [12:53] | They’re gonna be okay. | 他们不会有事的 | 
| [12:56] | It’s not that. | 我不是在想那个 | 
| [13:02] | Is it that there was a baby? | 是因为那里埋了个婴儿吗 | 
| [13:05] | No. | 不是 | 
| [13:09] | They’re gonna find one in there and they’re going– | 他们会在里面发现一个行尸 然后… | 
| [13:11] | Stop it. They aren’t people. | 别说了 它们已经不是人了 | 
| [13:13] | But you’re wrong. All of you. | 但是你错了 所有人都错了 | 
| [13:16] | They aren’t people, Lizzie. They’re just dead. | 它们不是人 丽兹 它们是死人 | 
| [13:30] | Stop! Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 住手 | 
| [13:40] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [13:42] | All right, come on. Come on. | 没事了 来吧 起来吧 | 
| [13:45] | Come on, come on. I got you, little girl. | 来吧 来吧 我抱住你了 小姑娘 | 
| [13:48] | – Come on. Come here. – Mica. | -好了 来吧 -米卡 | 
| [13:49] | Mica, lower the gun. | 米卡 把枪放下 | 
| [13:52] | You did it. You saved them. | 你做到了 你救了她们 | 
| [13:57] | Why are you upset, Lizzie? Were you scared? | 你为什么这么难过 丽兹 你被吓到了吗 | 
| [14:00] | No. | 不是 | 
| [14:02] | Then why are you crying? | 那你为什么哭 | 
| [14:05] | I don’t want to say. | 我不想说 | 
| [14:38] | Lizzie. | 丽兹 | 
| [14:40] | I’m sorry I yelled at you. | 对不起我吼你了 | 
| [14:43] | Just look at the flowers like you’re supposed to. | 你看看这些花儿就好了 | 
| [14:47] | Count one, two, three. | 数一二三 | 
| [14:48] | Come on, let’s count together. | 来吧 我们一起数 | 
| [14:50] | Look at the pink ones over there. You see? | 瞧瞧那朵粉色的 你看到了吗 | 
| [14:52] | One, two, three. | 一二三 | 
| [16:27] | You still upset? | 你还是很心烦吗 | 
| [16:31] | Sometimes I don’t understand, | 有时我真的不理解 | 
| [16:34] | but I’m trying to, ma’am. | 但我在努力去理解 女士 | 
| [16:36] | I am. | 真的 | 
| [16:39] | Look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 | 
| [16:41] | I’m gonna name her Griselda Gunderson. | 我打算给她起名为格丽泽尔达·冈德森 | 
| [16:47] | Well, we got plenty of water. | 我们有很多水 | 
| [16:50] | Now all we got to do is bag one of them deer and we’re all set. | 现在只要再杀一头鹿就万事齐全了 | 
| [16:53] | – Then we’ll get one. – Yeah. | -那就去弄一头 -好 | 
| [17:01] | – What’s wrong? – I’m not used to this. | -怎么了 -我不太习惯这样 | 
| [17:04] | Used to what? | 习惯什么 | 
| [17:05] | We’re in a living room in a house. | 我们居然在一所房子的客厅里 | 
| [17:11] | Yeah, so relax. | 对 所以放松点 | 
| [17:40] | We should live here. | 我们应该住在这儿 | 
| [18:13] | Griselda. | 格丽泽尔达 | 
| [18:17] | Lizzie. | 丽兹 | 
| [18:18] | Come on. | 快点 | 
| [18:22] | – You get away from it! – No, no, no! | -快离开它 -不不不 | 
| [18:24] | – Right now, Lizzie. – No, no, no, no, no. | -马上 丽兹 -不不不 | 
| [18:25] | – No, no, no, no. – Lizzie! Lizzie! | -不 不 -丽兹 丽兹 | 
| [18:29] | No! No! | 不 不 | 
| [18:34] | She was playing with me. She wanted a friend. | 她在跟我玩 她只是想要个朋友 | 
| [18:36] | She wanted to kill you. | 它是想杀了你 | 
| [18:37] | – I was gonna lead her away. – You could have died. | -我打算引她离开 -你差点就死了 | 
| [18:40] | It’s the same thing! You killed her! | 一回事 你杀了她 | 
| [18:42] | – You killed her! It’s the same thing! – Lizzie. | -你杀了她 就是一回事 -丽兹 | 
| [18:45] | – What if I killed you?! What if I killed you?! – Lizzie. | -如果我杀了你怎么样 -丽兹 | 
| [18:50] | – You don’t understand. You don’t understand. – Lizzie. | -你不明白 你不明白 -丽兹 | 
| [18:52] | You don’t understand. You don’t understand. You don’t understand! | 你不明白 你不懂你不懂 | 
| [18:55] | Lizzie. Lizzie. | 丽兹 丽兹 | 
| [18:59] | You didn’t have to. | 你不一定要杀她啊 | 
| [19:00] | You didn’t have to. She didn’t want to hurt any… | 没必要啊 她没想伤害谁 | 
| [19:06] | She didn’t want to hurt anybody! | 她没想伤害任何人 | 
| [19:08] | She was my friend and you killed her! | 她是我朋友 你却杀了她 | 
| [19:11] | You killed her! | 你杀了她 | 
| [19:12] | You killed her! | 你杀了她 | 
| [19:16] | She was my friend. | 她是我朋友 | 
| [19:57] | Is it too heavy? | 会不会太重了 | 
| [19:59] | Nah, I’m good. | 不会 没事 | 
| [20:05] | The fire’s still burning. | 火还在烧 | 
| [20:08] | It could have gone out. | 也可能熄灭了 | 
| [20:09] | Nope. The smoke’s black. | 不 烟还是黑的 | 
| [20:11] | If it was white, the fire wouldn’t be burning anymore. | 如果烟是白的 火就熄灭了 | 
| [20:16] | I miss science class. | 我好怀念科学课啊 | 
| [20:18] | Except for when we had to do stuff like | 除了有时候我们得 | 
| [20:20] | cut up planaria worms. | 把涡虫切碎什么的 | 
| [20:23] | You’ve got to do worse than that nowadays, Mica. | 你现在得做更残忍的事情 米卡 | 
| [20:27] | – I don’t gotta. – You do. | -不一定吧 -一定的 | 
| [20:29] | Lizzie’s bigger than you and in some ways she’s stronger. | 丽兹比你大 她在某种程度上比你强壮 | 
| [20:32] | But you’re smarter | 但你更聪明 | 
| [20:34] | and you understand these… things. | 而且你也明白这些…道理 | 
| [20:39] | You’ve got to look out for her. | 你得照顾她 | 
| [20:40] | You have to– | 你必须… | 
| [20:47] | No, go ahead. You do it. | 不 来吧 你来 | 
| [20:49] | Just like I showed you at the prison. Go ahead. | 就像我在监狱里教你的一样 开始吧 | 
| [21:15] | I can’t. | 我不行 | 
| [21:23] | We have peaches. | 我们还有核桃啊 | 
| [22:14] | Maybe we don’t need to go to Terminus. | 也许我们不必去终点站 | 
| [22:18] | I’ve been thinking. | 我想过了 | 
| [22:21] | Mica’s right. | 米卡说得对 | 
| [22:23] | We can stay here. | 我们可以留下 | 
| [22:26] | We can live here. | 在这里生活 | 
| [22:31] | I know Lizzie and Mica. | 我了解丽兹和米卡 | 
| [22:34] | I know Judith. | 我了解朱迪斯 | 
| [22:37] | I know you. | 我了解你 | 
| [22:39] | I trust you. | 也信任你 | 
| [22:41] | And I don’t know if I can get that anywhere else. | 除你们之外 我不知道还能信任谁 | 
| [22:46] | We could stay. | 我们可以留下 | 
| [22:49] | We can live here. | 在这里生活 | 
| [22:58] | Lizzie? | 丽兹 | 
| [23:02] | Lizzie? | 丽兹 | 
| [23:24] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [23:25] | I’ll get you more. | 我还会来喂你的 | 
| [23:27] | Lizzie. | 丽兹 | 
| [23:31] | When we were giving them names, | 我们给它们取名字时 | 
| [23:33] | we were just pretending things weren’t bad. | 只是在假装这一切很好玩 | 
| [23:36] | Things are bad. | 其实一点不好玩 | 
| [23:37] | Those things, they’re bad. They are. | 这些行尸 它们很坏 | 
| [23:41] | We can’t pretend anymore. | 别再自欺欺人了 | 
| [23:44] | I’m not pretending. You were. | 我没有骗自己 是你在骗自己 | 
| [23:47] | I know. I can hear them. | 我知道 我听得见他们的心声 | 
| [23:54] | They want to kill you. | 它们想杀了你 | 
| [23:58] | They just want me to change. | 他们只不过是想改变我 | 
| [24:00] | They can make me be like them. | 让我变得跟他们一样 | 
| [24:03] | Maybe I should change. | 或许我应该改变 | 
| [24:07] | Stop it. | 住手 | 
| [24:09] | I can make you all understand. | 这样你们就明白了 | 
| [24:11] | Lizzie. | 丽兹 | 
| [24:17] | Lizzie, they’re coming. Lizzie! | 丽兹 它们来了 丽兹 | 
| [24:28] | Carol! | 卡萝尔 | 
| [24:40] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [24:42] | Help, Carol! Lizzie! | 救我 卡萝儿 丽兹 | 
| [24:44] | – Lizzie! – Mica! | -丽兹 -米卡 | 
| [24:47] | – Mica! – Lizzie! | -米卡 -丽兹 | 
| [24:48] | Let me go! Help me! | 放开我 救命 | 
| [24:52] | – Help! – Get behind us! | -救命 -躲到我们身后 | 
| [25:30] | It’s okay. | 没事了 | 
| [25:33] | You did it. | 你做到了 | 
| [25:55] | I had to help stop them. | 我得帮忙阻止它们 | 
| [26:00] | Do you understand what they are now? | 你现在知道它们是什么了吗 | 
| [26:05] | I know– | 我知道… | 
| [26:08] | I know what I have to do now. | 我知道我必须做什么了 | 
| [26:11] | I know. | 我知道了 | 
| [26:15] | It’s ugly and it’s scary | 现实很丑恶 很可怕 | 
| [26:17] | and it does change you. | 也的确会改变你 | 
| [26:22] | That’s how we get to be here. | 一路走来 我们都变了很多 | 
| [26:24] | That’s the cost. That’s growing up now. | 这就是成长的代价 | 
| [26:29] | I don’t want to hurt anyone. | 我不想伤害任何人 | 
| [26:33] | I don’t want to be mean. | 我不想当坏人 | 
| [26:34] | You have to be sometimes. | 有时候你必须狠心 | 
| [26:38] | But just sometimes. | 不过也只是有时候 | 
| [26:43] | No. No. | 不 不 | 
| [26:48] | Now we have a lot of pecans here. | 这里有很多山核桃 | 
| [26:52] | A ton. | 一大堆 | 
| [26:53] | – You getting sick of them yet? – Nope. | -吃烦了吗 -没 | 
| [27:00] | I used to make these with my grandma when I was little. | 我小时候 常和祖母一起做这个 | 
| [27:03] | They smell good. | 闻起来真香 | 
| [27:06] | There you go. All right. | 就这样 好了 | 
| [27:08] | I think you guys are ready | 我想你们可以 | 
| [27:09] | to start doing the cooking around here. | 开始做点饭了 | 
| [27:12] | Who wants to put ’em in? | 谁想把它们放进去 | 
| [27:14] | Me. | 我来 | 
| [27:19] | The girls like it here. | 姑娘们喜欢这里 | 
| [27:22] | We could build it up, plant more food. | 我们可以修缮一下 种些吃的 | 
| [27:24] | We could find a car for an escape route just in case. | 还可以找辆车 以备逃生 | 
| [27:33] | If you don’t want to go to Terminus, we could stay. | 如果你不想去终点站 我们可以留在这 | 
| [27:39] | We could. | 是的 | 
| [27:48] | It doesn’t mean we can’t go someday. | 也不是说我们永远都不去那了 | 
| [27:51] | It’s just… | 只不过 | 
| [27:54] | when we were getting closer and closer, i realized | 当我们离终点站越来越近 我意识到 | 
| [27:58] | I’m just not ready to be around other people yet. | 我还没有做好和其他人一起生活的准备 | 
| [28:02] | You don’t have to. | 你不用的 | 
| [28:13] | I dream about Karen. | 我梦到了凯伦 | 
| [28:18] | I see her every night. | 我每天晚上都会梦到她 | 
| [28:22] | And every time I forget she’s dead. | 每次我都会忘记她已经死了 | 
| [28:29] | Sometimes… | 有时 | 
| [28:33] | we just talk. | 我们会说说话 | 
| [28:38] | And sometimes | 有时 | 
| [28:41] | I see her in the crowd… | 我看见她在人群中 | 
| [28:45] | in a city I’ve never been to. | 在一个我从没去过的城市里 | 
| [28:49] | And it’s back before everything happened. | 是在一切都还没有发生的时候 | 
| [28:58] | And then… | 而有的时候 | 
| [29:01] | some nights, the bad ones… | 有些晚上 我会做恶梦 | 
| [29:06] | I see someone kill her. | 梦到有人杀了她 | 
| [29:11] | Some stranger. | 某个陌生人 | 
| [29:20] | Then I lose her all over again. | 然后我就又一次失去了她 | 
| [29:32] | But that’s the deal, right? | 但就是这样 对吗 | 
| [29:34] | The people who are living are haunted by the dead. | 活下来的人被死去的人所纠缠 | 
| [29:39] | We are who we are. | 我们就是这样的人 | 
| [29:41] | And we do what we do | 我们做我们该做的事 | 
| [29:44] | ’cause they’re still here. | 因为他们还在这里 | 
| [29:47] | In our heads. | 在我们的脑海中 | 
| [29:50] | In the forest. | 在树林里 | 
| [29:53] | The whole world is haunted now. | 整个世界都是他们的影子 | 
| [29:58] | And there’s no getting out of that. | 我们无处可逃 | 
| [30:01] | Not until we’re dead. | 到死为止 | 
| [30:06] | Tyreese. | 泰尔西 | 
| [30:22] | Maybe they’re not haunting us. | 也许他们不是在纠缠我们 | 
| [30:27] | Maybe they’re just teaching us. | 也许他们只是在教导我们 | 
| [30:33] | Helping remind us so– | 提醒着我们 | 
| [30:38] | so that we can live with what we have to do. | 这样我们才能接受必须做的事 | 
| [30:53] | Don’t you ever be ashamed of who you are, Carol. | 永远不要为自己感到羞耻 卡萝尔 | 
| [30:58] | You did right by those girls. | 你为这些姑娘做了正确的事情 | 
| [31:02] | You did right by everyone. | 你为大家做了正确的事情 | 
| [31:19] | We’ll get one yet. | 我们会抓到一只的 | 
| [31:21] | Probably not even deer season. | 也许还没到打鹿的季节 | 
| [31:26] | My husband used to hunt. | 我丈夫以前经常打猎 | 
| [31:29] | He’d tell the same stupid joke every year. | 每年都会讲同一个蠢笑话 | 
| [31:35] | You gonna tell it? | 说来听听 | 
| [31:36] | Well, I guess I have to now, right? | 话不能说半句 是吧 | 
| [31:39] | You do. | 说吧 | 
| [31:41] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [31:43] | What’s the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts? | 坚果罐头和鹿睾丸有什么区别 | 
| [31:49] | Beer nuts are around 1.79, | 坚果罐头大约1.79美元 | 
| [31:52] | deer nuts are just under a buck. | 而鹿的睾丸不到1美元 | 
| [31:56] | That’s good stupid, | 真的是好蠢 | 
| [31:58] | but in no way is it stupid good. | 但绝对不是个好笑话 | 
| [32:00] | Yeah, I told you. There’s more where that came from. | 我说了嘛 还有好多这种笑话呢 | 
| [32:16] | Don’t worry. She’ll come back. | 别担心 她会醒过来的 | 
| [32:18] | I didn’t hurt her brain. | 我没有伤到她的脑子 | 
| [32:44] | No, no, no! We have to wait. | 不 我们得等等 | 
| [32:47] | I need to show you. You’ll see. | 我要展示给你看 你会明白 | 
| [32:48] | You’ll finally get it. We have to wait. | 你会明白的 我们得等着 | 
| [32:54] | Lizzie, put the gun down. | 丽兹 放下枪 | 
| [32:56] | I just want us to wait. | 我只想让大家等一等 | 
| [32:59] | We can wait. | 我们能等 | 
| [33:01] | We can wait. You just give me the gun. | 我们能等 你把枪给我 | 
| [33:05] | We can wait, I swear. | 我们能等 我保证 | 
| [33:17] | You and Tyreese should take Judith back. | 你和泰尔西应该把朱迪斯带进屋 | 
| [33:20] | It’s not safe for her. | 这里对她不安全 | 
| [33:22] | But Judith can change, too. | 但朱迪斯也会变的 | 
| [33:25] | – I was just about to– – She can’t even walk yet. | -我正打算… -她还不会走路呢 | 
| [33:30] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是的 你说得对 | 
| [33:36] | So you two take Judith back to the house | 你们俩把朱迪斯带回屋子 | 
| [33:38] | and we’ll have lunch. | 然后我们吃午饭 | 
| [33:41] | And I’ll just tie Mica up. | 我会绑住米卡 | 
| [33:44] | You know, just so she won’t go anywhere. | 确保她不会乱跑 | 
| [33:47] | Promise that’s what you’ll do? | 你保证你会那样做吗 | 
| [33:51] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [33:53] | I’ll use her shoelaces. | 我会用她的鞋带绑 | 
| [34:16] | Let’s– let’s go, Lizzie. | 咱们走 丽兹 | 
| [35:02] | I brought her some food. | 我给她带了些食物 | 
| [35:06] | Cleared out her room. | 检查了她的房间 | 
| [35:08] | Made sure she doesn’t have any knives, | 确保她没有刀 | 
| [35:12] | anything like that. | 或任何武器 | 
| [35:21] | She has a shoe box full of mice. | 她有一个装满老鼠的鞋盒 | 
| [35:26] | I asked her if she was the one feeding the walkers at the prison. | 我问她 是不是她在监狱给行尸喂食 | 
| [35:31] | That was her. | 就是她 | 
| [35:37] | And at the tombs, | 还有在墓地 | 
| [35:40] | we found this rabbit | 我们找到的那只兔子 | 
| [35:43] | pulled apart and nailed to a board. | 被扯得四分五裂 钉在木板上 | 
| [35:47] | That was her, too. | 也是她干的 | 
| [35:51] | Said she was just having fun. | 她说只是为了取乐 | 
| [35:59] | I was thinking, | 我想着 | 
| [36:01] | maybe she killed Karen and David. | 也许是她杀死了凯伦和大卫 | 
| [36:05] | But I don’t know how she could drag them away. | 但我不知道她怎么能把他们拖走 | 
| [36:09] | She would have let them turn. | 她会让他们变行尸的 | 
| [36:13] | It wasn’t her. | 不是她杀的 | 
| [36:20] | So what do we do? | 我们能做什么 | 
| [36:23] | I could leave with her. | 我可以跟她离开 | 
| [36:26] | What? | 什么 | 
| [36:29] | We can’t sleep with her and Judith under the same roof. | 我们不能跟她和朱迪斯睡在同一屋檐下 | 
| [36:32] | You wouldn’t make it. Not on your own. | 你撑不下去的 靠自己不行 | 
| [36:36] | She can’t be around other people. | 她不能跟着其他人 | 
| [36:39] | Maybe we could try to help her. | 也许我们可以试着帮她 | 
| [36:42] | Talk her back somehow. | 让她想明白 | 
| [36:45] | This is how she is. | 她就是这样的孩子 | 
| [36:49] | It was already there. | 已经定型了 | 
| [36:53] | I didn’t see it. | 我没料到 | 
| [36:55] | – How could you? – I should have seen it. | -你怎么可能料到 -我该料到的 | 
| [37:03] | So maybe we go. | 还是我们走吧 | 
| [37:05] | Me and Judith. | 我和朱迪斯 | 
| [37:07] | You won’t make it either. | 你也撑不下去的 | 
| [37:15] | She can’t be around other people. | 不能让她跟着其他人 | 
| [37:42] | You should pick some wildflowers for Mica | 你应该摘些野花 | 
| [37:45] | to give her when she comes back. | 等米卡醒来后送给她 | 
| [37:47] | Yeah, she’d love that. | 好 她会喜欢的 | 
| [37:56] | The fire’s still burning. | 火还在烧 | 
| [38:00] | No. | 不 | 
| [38:02] | The smoke’s white. | 烟是白的 | 
| [38:04] | It’s out. | 已经灭了 | 
| [38:07] | You know everything, ma’am. | 你什么都知道 女士 | 
| [38:10] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 | 
| [38:14] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [38:17] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [38:22] | Are you mad at me? | 你生我的气吗 | 
| [38:25] | Is that what you wanted to talk to me about? | 你是想跟我说这个吗 | 
| [38:30] | I’m sorry I pointed my gun at you. | 很抱歉我用枪指着你 | 
| [38:33] | I just needed you to wait. | 我只想让你等等 | 
| [38:38] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [38:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [38:45] | You’re mad at me. | 你生我气了 | 
| [38:49] | I love you, Lizzie. | 我爱你 丽兹 | 
| [38:54] | And everything works out the way it’s supposed to. | 一切自有天意 | 
| [38:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [39:02] | Please don’t be mad at me. I’m sorry. | 求求你别生我的气 我错了 | 
| [39:06] | You just– just look at the flowers, Lizzie. | 看着花吧 丽兹 | 
| [39:15] | Just look at the flowers. | 看着花 | 
| [39:25] | Just– just look at the flowers. | 看着花就好 | 
| [41:29] | I killed Karen and David. | 我杀了凯伦和大卫 | 
| [41:36] | I had to stop the illness from breaking out. | 我必须阻止疫病扩散 | 
| [41:39] | I had to stop other people from dying. | 我必须救其他人 | 
| [41:47] | It wasn’t Lizzie. | 不是丽兹 | 
| [41:51] | It wasn’t a stranger. | 不是陌生人 | 
| [41:57] | Tyreese, it was me. | 泰尔西 是我干的 | 
| [42:08] | You do what you have to do. | 你要动手就动手吧 | 
| [42:26] | Did she know what was happening? | 你杀她时她知道吗 | 
| [42:32] | Was she scared? | 她害怕吗 | 
| [42:44] | It was quick? | 下手利落吗 | 
| [42:48] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [43:07] | Do what you have to do. | 你随便处置我吧 | 
| [43:31] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 | 
| [43:36] | I’m never gonna forget. | 我永远不会忘记 | 
| [43:40] | It happened. | 这事发生了 | 
| [43:43] | You did it. | 你下的手 | 
| [43:46] | You feel it. | 你能感受到 | 
| [43:48] | I know you do. | 我知道你能 | 
| [43:51] | It’s a part of you now. | 这变成了你的一部分 | 
| [43:55] | Me, too. | 也是我的一部分 | 
| [44:01] | But I forgive you. | 但我原谅你 | 
| [44:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [44:20] | We don’t need to stay. | 我们不必留下 | 
| [44:26] | We can’t stay. | 我们不能留下 | 
| [44:54] | I’m not afraid to kill. | 我不怕杀行尸 | 
| [44:58] | I’m just afraid. | 我只是内心害怕 | 
| [45:02] | You can’t be. | 你不能害怕 | 
| [45:04] | How? | 如何做到呢 | 
| [45:06] | You fight… | 去攻克它 | 
| [45:09] | and fight it. | 战胜它 | 
| [45:12] | You don’t give up. | 别放弃 | 
| [45:15] | And then one day, | 然后某天 | 
| [45:18] | you just change. | 你就变了 | 
| [45:25] | We all change. | 我们都会变 |