时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Hi, Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[00:33] | You’re a sight for sore eyes. | 见到你真高兴 |
[00:40] | – Doing okay? – Yeah. | -还好吗 -是的 |
[00:42] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[00:45] | – Any trouble? – No. | -遇上麻烦了吗 -没有 |
[00:49] | – You had some. – Yeah. | -你遇上了 -对 |
[00:52] | A little. | 有点吧 |
[00:58] | Carol, I’ll take that. | 卡萝尔 给我吧 |
[02:41] | How hungry are you, scale of one to 10? | 按1到10算 你有多饿 |
[02:44] | 15 15. | |
[02:47] | 28 28. | |
[02:50] | Yeah. Well, it’s been a while. | 好吧 有一阵子了 |
[02:54] | I’m gonna go check the snares. | 我去看看圈套 |
[02:57] | Can I go with you? | 我能和你一起去吗 |
[03:00] | Well, how else are you gonna learn? | 不然你怎么学技术呢 |
[03:06] | Hey, you, too. | 你也来 |
[03:20] | We’ll stay another day or two. | 我们再待一两天 |
[03:22] | Get some more rest. | 休息会儿 |
[03:25] | Finish healing up? | 痊愈了吗 |
[03:28] | I’m almost there. | 我快痊愈了 |
[03:32] | We’re close now, right? | 我们很近了 对吧 |
[03:34] | To Terminus? | 离终点站吗 |
[03:36] | – Yeah. – We are. | -是的 -很近了 |
[03:41] | When we get there, | 到那里后 |
[03:43] | are we gonna tell them? | 我们要告诉他们吗 |
[03:46] | Tell them what? | 告诉他们什么 |
[03:49] | Everything that’s happened to us. | 我们经历的一切 |
[03:51] | All the stuff we’ve done. | 做过的一切 |
[03:55] | Are we gonna tell them the truth? | 我们要告诉他们真相吗 |
[03:59] | We’re gonna tell them who we are. | 我们要告诉他们我们是谁 |
[04:01] | But how do you say that? I mean… | 但你要怎么说呢 我是说… |
[04:06] | who are we? | 我们到底是谁 |
[04:29] | There you go. | 有了 |
[04:34] | It’s a small one. | 是只小的 |
[04:36] | It’ll do. | 也能凑合 |
[04:40] | So, this is just a simple slipknot. | 这是个简单的活结 |
[04:44] | Tie one on both ends, | 在绳子的两头打结 |
[04:46] | then you tighten one side to a branch. | 然后把一端系在树枝上 |
[04:48] | Now, you see how the ground here | 你能看到这地面 |
[04:50] | is sort of like a funnel shape? | 有点像漏斗形的 |
[04:53] | – It’s a trail? – That’s right. | -这是条小路吗 -对 |
[04:55] | That’s where you want to set the noose. | 你要把套索放在这里 |
[04:57] | So you hide it with leaves. | 用叶子遮住 |
[04:58] | Then you put sticks all around it | 在旁边摆上木棍 |
[05:00] | so any animals going by have to run this way | 经过的动物必须走这条路 |
[05:04] | right into the trap. | 刚好踩中圈套 |
[05:07] | Help! | 救命 |
[05:08] | – Somebody help! – Carl. | -快救命 -卡尔 |
[05:10] | – Carl, stop! Carl! – Get back! Back! | -卡尔 停下 卡尔 -后退 后退 |
[05:14] | Help! | 救命 |
[05:16] | Get away! Get back! | 走开 后退 |
[05:18] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命 来人救救我 |
[05:20] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[05:22] | Get away! | 走开 |
[05:24] | No! | 不 |
[05:26] | Get away! | 走开 |
[05:27] | – Help! Somebody help! – We can’t help him. | -救命 来人救救我 -我们救不了他 |
[05:36] | No! No! No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[05:42] | We’ve got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[06:12] | Morning. | 早 |
[06:15] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[06:16] | Yeah, just want a little help with something. | 是啊 只是想要人帮点忙 |
[06:20] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[06:22] | I never know what time it is anymore. | 我已经没有时间概念了 |
[06:25] | Ever since I gave Glenn my watch, | 自从我把表给了格伦以后 |
[06:27] | it’s always right now to me. | 对我来说都是当下时刻 |
[06:30] | It’s early. | 是早上 |
[06:34] | He’s decent. | 进来吧 |
[06:37] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[06:39] | Bethy’s gonna take Judith. | 贝丝会照看朱迪思 |
[06:42] | What are we doing? | 我们要干嘛去 |
[06:44] | You’ll see. | 待会儿你就知道了 |
[06:46] | You’re not going to need that. | 你用不上那个 |
[06:49] | It’ll just get in the way. | 枪只会碍事儿 |
[07:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:11] | Thought maybe there’d be some houses down this way. | 这条路上可能会有房子 |
[07:14] | Maybe even a store. | 可能有商店 |
[07:18] | There’s got to be some food around here somewhere. | 这周围总会有点吃的 |
[07:21] | Hey, look. | 看啊 |
[08:03] | That was one small rabbit. | 这兔子太小了 |
[08:06] | It was something. | 至少有吃的 |
[08:09] | Got to hand it to the thing. | 我们得感谢它 |
[08:11] | It traveled well. | 味道好极了 |
[08:15] | Have you noticed that’s all we talk about anymore? | 似乎现在我们只会谈这一个话题 |
[08:19] | Food. | 食物 |
[08:23] | I forgot what this feels like. | 我都忘了风餐露宿的感觉了 |
[08:24] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[08:27] | I hope we’re able to forget again soon. | 希望我们能尽快再次忘记 |
[08:31] | We’re close. | 我们快到了 |
[08:32] | Just got to make it through another day. | 再坚持一天就好 |
[08:37] | If folks there are taking people in, | 既然那里的人在收人 |
[08:39] | they have to be strong. | 他们一定很强大 |
[08:41] | They have to have a system. | 他们一定有一套体系 |
[08:44] | I wonder if the whole thing’s legit. | 也不知道是真是假 |
[09:00] | We let people in. | 我们就收过人 |
[09:03] | We did. | 确实 |
[09:04] | So did the Governor. | 总督也是 |
[09:09] | Yeah, it’s always the same, isn’t it? | 是啊 总是如此 对吧 |
[09:11] | Don’t get to know until we know. | 最后才会知道真相 |
[09:15] | Maybe this place isn’t even there anymore. | 可能这个地方都不存在了 |
[09:17] | Oh, dearie me. | 哎呦喂 |
[09:21] | You screwed up, asshole. | 你死定了 混蛋 |
[09:24] | You hear me? You screwed up. | 你听见了吗 你死定了 |
[09:39] | Today is a day of reckoning, sir. | 今天是算账的日子 先生 |
[09:42] | Restitution. | 了结恩怨 |
[09:44] | A balancing of the whole damn universe. | 整个宇宙又会回到平衡的状态 |
[09:52] | Shit, and I was thinking of turning in for the night | 还好在新年前夜 |
[09:55] | on New Year’s Eve. | 我没有着急睡觉 |
[09:58] | Now who’s gonna count down the ball dropper with me, huh? | 谁跟我一起来倒数新年 |
[10:02] | 10 Mississippi. | 十 |
[10:04] | Nine Mississippi. | 九 |
[10:06] | – Eight Mississippi. – Joe! | -八 -乔 |
[10:21] | – Hold up. – You’re stopping me on eight, Daryl. | -等等 -我刚数到八 达里尔 |
[10:27] | Just hold up. | 等等 |
[10:28] | This is the guy that killed Lou, so we got nothing to talk about. | 这个人把卢杀死了 没什么好谈的 |
[10:31] | The thing about nowadays is we got nothing but time. | 现在我们最不缺的就是时间 |
[10:35] | Say your piece, Daryl. | 你有什么要说的 达里尔 |
[10:39] | These people, | 这些人 |
[10:41] | you’re gonna let ’em go. | 你放他们走 |
[10:44] | These are good people. | 他们是好人 |
[10:47] | Now, I think Lou would disagree with you on that. | 我觉得卢不会同意这一点 |
[10:50] | I’ll, of course, have to speak for him and all | 当然了 我得替他说话 因为 |
[10:51] | ’cause your friend here strangled him in a bathroom. | 你的朋友在厕所里把他勒死了 |
[10:57] | You want blood, I get it. | 你想要报仇 我明白 |
[11:05] | Take it from me, man. | 那就冲我来吧 |
[11:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:14] | This man killed our friend. | 这男的杀了我们的朋友 |
[11:17] | You say he’s good people. | 你却说他是个好人 |
[11:20] | See, now that right there is a lie. | 看见没 这就是一个谎言 |
[11:25] | It’s a lie! | 是个谎言 |
[11:27] | – Come on. – No! | -拜托 -不 |
[11:31] | Teach him, fellas. Teach him all the way. | 教训他 伙计们 好好教训他 |
[11:37] | – No! – Come here, boy. | -不要 -过来 小正太 |
[11:39] | You leave him be! | 你放开他 |
[11:45] | You’ll get yours. You just wait your turn. | 等下就轮到你了 好好等着吧 |
[11:48] | Listen, it was me. It was just me. | 听着 是我干的 只有我 |
[11:51] | See, now that’s right. That’s not some damn lie. | 瞧 这就对了 这才他妈不是谎言 |
[11:55] | Look, we can settle this. We’re reasonable men. | 我们能解决这个的 我们是通情达理的人 |
[11:59] | First, we’re gonna beat Daryl to death. | 首先 我们要把达里尔打死 |
[12:02] | Then we’ll have the girl. | 然后我们再处理那个女的 |
[12:04] | Then the boy. | 之后处理那个男孩 |
[12:06] | Then I’m gonna shoot you and then we’ll be square. | 最后我把你杀了 这样我们就扯平了 |
[12:18] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[12:19] | Stop your squirming. | 别扭了 |
[12:28] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[12:48] | I got him. | 我制住他了 |
[12:50] | Oh, it’s gonna be so much worse now. | 现在情况要严重得多了 |
[13:08] | Come on, get up! | 来吧 起来 |
[13:15] | Come on. Let’s see what you got. | 来吧 让我看看你有啥本事 |
[13:23] | – Get away from him before I– – Huh? Right over here. | -放开他 不然我就… -过来 |
[13:27] | What the hell are you gonna do now, sport? | 我看你能怎样 蠢货 |
[13:52] | I’ll kill him. | 我会杀了他的 |
[13:53] | I’ll– I’ll kill him! | 我会…我会杀了他的 |
[13:55] | Let the boy go. | 放开那男孩 |
[14:03] | He’s mine. | 他是我的 |
[14:08] | Stay back. Stay– please– | 别过来 别…求你… |
[14:45] | Here. | 就这儿 |
[14:50] | What is? | 是什么 |
[14:51] | Those feral pigs in the forest, | 那些林子里的野猪 |
[14:55] | it doesn’t take much to domesticate them. | 很容易驯养 |
[14:57] | Same with the horses we’ve seen. | 就和我们见过的那些马一样 |
[14:59] | We have seeds. We can grow our own food. | 我们有种子 我们能自己种粮食 |
[15:03] | It’s time we started planting. | 是时候开始种地了 |
[15:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:09] | Can’t do it myself. | 我自己可搞不定 |
[15:13] | I got to go out there. | 我得到那边去 |
[15:15] | Go on runs, be at the fences. | 去外面找补给 去围栏那儿帮忙 |
[15:19] | I teach you how to do this. | 我教你怎么务农 |
[15:22] | You teach Carl. | 然后你去教卡尔 |
[15:24] | We’re going to be here a while. | 我们会在这里待上一阵子的 |
[15:27] | They need me. | 他们需要我 |
[15:29] | We’ve been here two months. | 我们已经到这里两个月了 |
[15:31] | You’ve made it work. | 你把这里运营了起来 |
[15:33] | The war is over, Rick. | 战争已经结束了 瑞克 |
[15:34] | No, we don’t know that. | 不 这我们可不知道 |
[15:37] | I’m talking about you. | 我是在说你的事 |
[15:40] | I’m saying it, | 我要说出来 |
[15:41] | and I’m saying this, | 我要说清楚 |
[15:43] | you pull Carl back from going out there, fine. | 你不让卡尔出去 这很好 |
[15:47] | – He shot that boy. – Yeah, I know. | -他射杀了那个男孩 -是的 我知道 |
[15:50] | He needs his father. | 他需要他的父亲 |
[15:52] | He needs his father to show him the way. | 他需要他的父亲给他指明道路 |
[15:55] | What way are you going to show him? | 你要给他指明什么样的道路呢 |
[15:58] | He can shoot, | 他会用枪 |
[15:59] | we know that. | 我们都知道 |
[16:02] | What’s his life going to be? | 但他今后的人生怎么过 |
[16:04] | What’s yours? | 你又怎么过 |
[16:08] | All this. | 这一切 |
[16:13] | I’m just saying everything | 我之所以对你说这些 |
[16:18] | because I owe you. | 是因为我亏欠你 |
[16:21] | We all owe you. | 我们大家都亏欠你 |
[16:26] | We can make this better now. | 我们可以把这里变好 |
[16:30] | Things changing in here | 这里变好 |
[16:31] | doesn’t change things out there. | 外面又不会变好 |
[16:33] | No, it doesn’t. | 确实 |
[16:36] | But we’re here today, right now. | 但此时此刻 我们身处这里 |
[16:39] | This is a good place to start. | 这是重新开始的好机会 |
[16:45] | There’s a run soon. | 马上要外出了 |
[16:47] | I got to go. | 我必须走了 |
[16:48] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不必 |
[17:52] | We should save it to drink. | 省点水留着喝吧 |
[17:54] | You can’t see yourself, he can. | 你看不到自己 他可以看到 |
[18:08] | I didn’t know what they were. | 我不知道他们是什么样的人 |
[18:13] | How’d you wind up with them? | 你怎么会跟他们在一起 |
[18:16] | I was with Beth. | 我和贝丝在一起 |
[18:19] | We got out together. | 我们逃了出来 |
[18:23] | I was with her for a while. | 一起待了一段时间 |
[18:30] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[18:35] | She’s just gone. | 她只是不见了 |
[18:42] | After that, | 在那之后 |
[18:44] | that’s when they found me. | 他们就找到了我 |
[18:46] | I mean, I knew they were bad,but … | 我知道他们很坏 但 |
[18:49] | they had a code. | 他们有一套准则 |
[18:52] | It was simple. | 很简单 |
[18:55] | Stupid, | 很蠢 |
[18:57] | but it was something. | 但挺有用 |
[18:59] | It was enough. | 这就足够了 |
[19:00] | And you were alone. | 而且你孤身一人 |
[19:04] | Said they were looking for some guy. | 他们说他们在找一个人 |
[19:09] | Last night they said they spotted him. | 昨晚 他们说找到他了 |
[19:12] | I was hanging back. I was gonna leave. | 我正在犹豫 我本打算离开 |
[19:16] | But I stayed. | 但还是留下了 |
[19:21] | That’s when I saw it was you three. | 就在那时 我看到了你们仨 |
[19:25] | Right when you saw me. | 你也看到了我 |
[19:32] | I didn’t know | 我不知道 |
[19:33] | what they could do. | 他们会那样做 |
[19:40] | It’s not on you, Daryl. | 这不怪你 达里尔 |
[19:47] | It’s not on you. | 这不是你的错 |
[19:51] | You being back with us here, now, | 此时此刻 你跟我们重聚 |
[19:54] | that’s everything. | 这才是最重要的 |
[20:04] | You’re my brother. | 你是我的兄弟 |
[20:20] | Hey, what you did last night… | 你昨晚的举动 |
[20:24] | anybody would have done that. | 换做任何人都会那样做 |
[20:27] | No, not that. | 不 未必 |
[20:36] | Something happened. | 你失控了 |
[20:40] | That ain’t you. | 那完全不是你 |
[20:41] | Daryl, you saw what I did to Tyreese. | 达里尔 你看到我对泰尔西做了什么 |
[20:45] | It ain’t all of it, but that’s me. | 虽不尽然 但那就是我 |
[20:48] | That’s why I’m here now. That’s why Carl is. | 这就是我和卡尔依然活着的原因 |
[20:52] | I want to keep him safe. | 我想保证他安然无恙 |
[20:57] | That’s all that matters. | 我只在乎这一点 |
[21:15] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:24] | I’m okay. | 我也很好 |
[21:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:31] | How? | 你怎么知道 |
[21:35] | ‘Cause I’m okay, too. | 因为我也很好 |
[21:51] | We’re getting close. | 我们离得很近了 |
[21:53] | Be there before sundown. | 日落前能到 |
[21:55] | Now we head through the woods. | 现在朝树林里走吧 |
[21:57] | We don’t know who they are. | 还没搞清楚他们的底细 |
[22:00] | All right. | 行 |
[22:32] | We all spread out, | 大家分散开 |
[22:34] | watch for a while, see what we see, | 踩下点 打探一下情况 |
[22:37] | and get ready. | 做好准备 |
[22:40] | We all stay close. | 别走得太远 |
[22:44] | You want to stick with me? | 你想跟我一起吗 |
[22:46] | It’s all right. | 不必了 |
[22:57] | Why didn’t you go with your dad? | 为什么不跟你老爸一块儿 |
[23:08] | When I told you about Andre, | 当我跟你说起安德烈时 |
[23:12] | you never asked how he died. | 你都没问过他是怎么死的 |
[23:15] | I knew why. | 我知道原因 |
[23:16] | Yeah, but … | 是啊 但… |
[23:18] | the how is important. | 过程也很重要 |
[23:21] | We went to a refugee camp. | 我们当时去了难民营 |
[23:25] | Andre and my boyfriend Mike, | 有安德烈和我的男友麦克 |
[23:28] | that was Andre’s father, | 他是安德烈的父亲 |
[23:30] | and our friend Terry. | 还有我们的朋友泰瑞 |
[23:31] | At the camp, | 在难民营 |
[23:34] | it just got worse and worse. | 情况越来越糟糕 |
[23:37] | People were leaving. | 人们都陆续离开 |
[23:39] | People giving up. | 不再抱希望了 |
[23:42] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[23:45] | I was coming back from a run. | 那天我外出归来 |
[23:50] | I saw the fences were down. | 看见围墙已经倒塌 |
[23:55] | I heard the moans. | 还听见了嚎叫 |
[23:59] | It was over. | 一切都结束了 |
[24:01] | And Mike and Terry, | 麦克和泰瑞 |
[24:03] | they were high when it happened. | 事发时他们喝高了 |
[24:08] | They were bit. | 他们被咬了 |
[24:12] | Could have stopped it. | 我本可以了结这一切 |
[24:15] | Could have killed them. | 本可以给他们个了断 |
[24:18] | But I let them turn. | 但我却任由他们尸变 |
[24:23] | I made it so they couldn’t bite, | 我确保他们没法咬人 |
[24:25] | couldn’t scratch. | 没法抓人 |
[24:27] | I tied chains around their necks. | 我给他们套上锁链 |
[24:29] | It was insane. | 这很疯狂 |
[24:32] | It was sick. | 很变态 |
[24:35] | It felt like what I deserved, | 我觉得我是罪有应得 |
[24:37] | dragging them around so that I would always know. | 牵着他们到处走 让他们提醒我 |
[24:42] | I found out that they kept me safe. | 结果我发现他们还能保护我 |
[24:49] | They hid me. | 掩护我 |
[24:50] | The walkers didn’t see me anymore. | 行尸们无法辨认出我 |
[24:54] | I was just another monster. | 我不过是另一个怪物 |
[24:58] | And I was. | 我的确是 |
[25:00] | Me. | 我 |
[25:02] | I was gone for a long time. | 很久以来 我活得像个行尸走肉 |
[25:09] | But then Andrea brought me back. | 但后来安德莉亚让我振作起来 |
[25:12] | Your dad brought me back | 你爸让我振作起来 |
[25:16] | You did. | 还有你 |
[25:25] | I see how you’ve been looking at your dad. | 我看见你瞧你爸的眼神了 |
[25:28] | You don’t have to be afraid of me | 你没必要害怕我 |
[25:31] | or him. | 或者你爸 |
[25:38] | He told me the other day | 那天他跟我讲 |
[25:41] | that he was proud of me. | 他以我为傲 |
[25:44] | That I was a good man. | 还说我是个好人 |
[25:47] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[25:48] | – Carl. – I know more now. | -卡尔 -我现在更加清楚了 |
[25:52] | About what he wanted from me. | 他想要我成为怎样的人 |
[25:54] | And I tried, but… | 我努力过了 但是… |
[25:58] | I still have these thoughts. | 我还是摆脱不了这些想法 |
[26:08] | I’m not what he thinks I am. | 我不是他认为的那样 |
[26:14] | I’m just another monster, too. | 我也是个怪物 |
[27:05] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[27:35] | Terminus– | 终点站 |
[27:37] | those who arrive survive. | 抵达就能活命 |
[27:40] | Follow the tracks to the point | 沿着轨道前进 |
[27:41] | where all lines intersect. | 走到轨道交汇点 |
[27:44] | There are maps at the crossings | 十字路口处有地图 |
[27:45] | to help guide you with your journey. | 为你指明道路 |
[27:48] | Sanctuary for all. | 避难所欢迎你 |
[27:51] | Community for all. | 社区欢迎你 |
[27:53] | Those who arrive survive. | 抵达就能活命 |
[27:56] | Terminus, sanctuary for all. | 终点站 避难所和社区 |
[27:59] | – Community for all. – Hello. | -欢迎所有人 -你好 |
[28:01] | Those who s– | 抵达就… |
[28:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[28:09] | Well, I bet Albert is on perimeter watch. | 肯定是艾伯特在放哨 |
[28:19] | You here to rob us? | 你们是来抢劫的吗 |
[28:21] | No. | 不是 |
[28:24] | We wanted to see you before you saw us. | 我们想在你看到我们之前 先来见你 |
[28:32] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[28:34] | Usually we do this where the tracks meet. | 我们一般会在轨道交汇处欢迎别人 |
[28:37] | Welcome to Terminus. | 欢迎来到终点站 |
[28:41] | I’m Gareth. | 我叫葛瑞 |
[28:44] | Looks like you’ve been on the road for a good bit. | 看来你们在外面漂泊很久了 |
[28:47] | We have. | 是的 |
[28:51] | Rick. That’s Carl, Daryl, Michonne. | 我叫瑞克 那是卡尔 达里尔 米琼恩 |
[28:59] | You’re nervous. I get it. | 你们很紧张 我能理解 |
[29:00] | We were all the same way. | 我们也是一样 |
[29:03] | We came here for sanctuary. | 我们是来这里避难的 |
[29:06] | That what you’re here for? | 你们也是吗 |
[29:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:11] | You found it. Hey, Alex. | 你们找对地方了 亚历克斯 |
[29:14] | This isn’t as pretty as the front. | 这里不如前门好看 |
[29:17] | We got nothing to hide, | 我们倒是没什么可隐藏的 |
[29:17] | but the welcome wagon is a whole lot nicer. | 但是迎宾处比这儿看起来好多了 |
[29:21] | Alex will take you, ask you a few questions. | 亚历克斯会带你们过去 问几个问题 |
[29:23] | Uh, but first, | 但是首先 |
[29:26] | we need to see everyone’s weapons. | 我们需要检查一下你们的武器 |
[29:29] | If you could just lay them down in front of you. | 请把武器放到你们前面的地上 |
[29:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:44] | – I’m sure you understand. – Yes, I do. | -相信你能够理解 -是的 我理解 |
[29:57] | I’d hate to see the other guy. | 我可不想见到打你的那人 |
[29:59] | You would. | 是啊 |
[30:04] | – They deserve it? – Yes. | -他们罪有应得吗 -是的 |
[30:09] | Just so you know, we aren’t those kind of people, | 只想让你们知道 我们不是恶人 |
[30:12] | but we aren’t stupid either. | 但我们也不傻 |
[30:14] | And you shouldn’t be stupid enough to try anything stupid. | 你们也不该做傻事 |
[30:18] | As long as everyone’s clear on that, | 只要有这点共识 |
[30:19] | we shouldn’t have any problems. | 就没什么问题 |
[30:21] | Just solutions. | 有的只是解决办法 |
[30:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:45] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[30:54] | So how long’s this place been here? | 这个地方有多久了 |
[30:56] | Since almost the start. | 差不多从一开始就有了 |
[30:59] | When all the camps got overrun, | 其他营地被行尸蹂躏后 |
[31:00] | people started finding this place. | 人们开始向这里汇集 |
[31:03] | I think it was instinct, you know? | 我觉得这是人的本能 |
[31:05] | Follow a path. | 循着一条路 |
[31:07] | Some folks were heading to the coast, | 有的人往海岸走 |
[31:09] | others out west or up north, | 有的人往西边或北边走 |
[31:10] | but they all wound up here. | 但他们最后都会来到这里 |
[31:16] | Heard you came in the back door. Smart. | 听说你们是从后门进来的 真聪明 |
[31:19] | You’ll fit right in here. | 你们很适合这里 |
[31:23] | Hey, Mary, would you fix each of these new folks a plate for me? | 玛丽 给这些新人点吃的吧 |
[31:27] | Why do you do it? | 你们为什么这么做 |
[31:29] | Why do you let people in? | 你们为什么欢迎外人 |
[31:31] | The more people become a part of us, we get stronger. | 越多人加入 我们越强大 |
[31:35] | That’s why we put up the signs, | 所以我们才会设置标志 |
[31:37] | invite people in. | 邀请人们加入 |
[31:39] | It’s how we survive. | 这是我们的生存之道 |
[31:42] | Here. | 给 |
[31:55] | No. | 不 |
[32:03] | Where the hell did you get this watch? | 这表你是从哪搞来的 |
[32:31] | – Hey, Patrick. – Hey, Mr. Grimes. | -帕特里克 -格兰姆斯先生 |
[32:34] | Thanks for grabbing these. | 感谢你拿回来了这些东西 |
[32:36] | Well, I thought Carl might want ’em. | 我以为卡尔会想要 |
[32:40] | They were just sitting there. | 它们放在那里 |
[32:44] | I figured it had been a while. | 半天也没人玩 |
[32:48] | I’m not ashamed that they’re for ages four to 12. | 虽然这是4到12岁儿童玩的 但我不觉得羞愧 |
[32:51] | You shouldn’t be. | 你不该感到羞愧 |
[33:20] | – Carl. – Yes? | -卡尔 -嗯 |
[33:24] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[33:28] | I need your help with something. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[33:32] | Leave it behind. | 放下吧 |
[33:35] | What? | 什么 |
[33:42] | It’ll just get in the way. | 枪只会碍事儿 |
[33:46] | Where the hell did you get this watch? | 这表他妈的是从哪来的 |
[33:47] | You want answers? You want anything else? | 你想要答案吗 你想要别的东西吗 |
[33:50] | You get ’em when you put down the gun. | 放下枪你才能得到 |
[33:51] | I see your man on the roof with a sniper rifle. | 我看到你们楼顶上的狙击手了 |
[33:54] | How good’s his aim? Where’d you get the watch? | 他枪法有多好 这表到底是哪来的 |
[34:01] | – Where’d you get the watch?! – Don’t do anything! | -表是哪来的 -别轻举妄动 |
[34:04] | I have this! You just put it down. | 一切在我掌控中 放下枪 |
[34:07] | You put it down! | 放下 |
[34:08] | You want to listen to me. There’s a lot of us. | 你最好听我的话 我们的人很多 |
[34:12] | Where did you get the watch? | 这表是从哪来的 |
[34:14] | I got it off of a dead one. | 从死人身上扒下来的 |
[34:16] | I didn’t think he’d need it. | 我觉得他用不上 |
[34:19] | What about the riot gear? The poncho? | 那身防爆服呢 那个斗篷呢 |
[34:21] | Got the riot gear off a dead cop. | 防爆服是一个死警察的 |
[34:25] | Found the poncho on a clothesline. | 斗篷是在晒衣绳上取的 |
[34:28] | – Gareth, we can wait. – Shut up, Alex. | -葛瑞 我们可以等等 -闭嘴 亚历克斯 |
[34:31] | You talk to me. | 有话就对我说 |
[34:35] | What’s there left to say? | 还有什么好说的 |
[34:37] | You don’t trust us anymore. | 你不再信任我们了 |
[34:39] | – Gareth. – Shut up. | -葛瑞 -闭嘴 |
[34:40] | – Gareth, please. – It’s okay. | -葛瑞 求你了 -没事的 |
[34:43] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:46] | Rick, what do you want? | 瑞克 你想要什么 |
[34:48] | Where are our people? | 我们的人在哪里 |
[34:50] | You didn’t answer the question. | 你没有回答问题 |
[34:56] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[34:58] | Get down, now! Go! | 伏身 快跑 |
[35:00] | Shots fired in the main. | 朝主干道射击 |
[35:01] | Heading into the building. | 往大楼方向赶 |
[35:04] | Come on! | 快 |
[35:11] | Come on! | 快 |
[35:21] | Here! | 这边 |
[35:31] | Stay on your shot. | 继续射击 |
[35:40] | – Come on, this way. – Get them off B! | -快 这边 -把他们从B口赶走 |
[35:54] | – Help! Help! – What the hell? | -救命 -怎么回事 |
[35:57] | Let us out! | 让我们出去 |
[35:58] | – Help! – Keep going. | -救命 -继续跑 |
[36:00] | Help! | 救命 |
[36:08] | What the hell is this place? | 这他妈是什么地方 |
[36:10] | These people, I don’t think they’re trying to kill us. | 我觉得这些人不是想杀掉我们 |
[36:14] | No, they were aiming at our feet. | 是的 他们瞄准的是我们的脚 |
[36:19] | There. | 那边 |
[36:25] | There. | 那边 |
[36:27] | Go! | 快 |
[37:08] | Drop your weapons! Now! | 马上放下武器 |
[37:23] | Now! | 马上 |
[37:32] | Ringleader, go to your left. | 头领 往左走 |
[37:34] | The train car, go. | 火车厢那边 快去 |
[37:39] | You do what we say, the boy goes with you. | 你照我们说的做 这男孩就跟你走 |
[37:41] | Anything else, he dies and you end up in there anyway. | 不然他就要死 你也要死 |
[37:57] | Now the archer. | 接着是弩手 |
[38:09] | Now the samurai. | 接着是武士 |
[38:36] | Stand at the door, ringleader, | 站在门口 按照头领 |
[38:38] | archer, samurai, in that order. | 弓箭手和武士这个顺序 |
[38:47] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[38:52] | Go, kid. | 去吧 孩子 |
[39:01] | Ringleader, open the door and go in. | 头领 打开门走进去 |
[39:04] | I’ll go in with him. | 我要和他一起进去 |
[39:05] | Don’t make us kill him now. | 别逼我们现在就杀了他 |
[40:02] | Rick? | 瑞克 |
[40:09] | You’re here. | 你在这里 |
[40:16] | You’re here. | 你们在这里 |
[40:31] | They’re our friends. | 他们是我们的朋友 |
[40:37] | They helped save us. | 他们救了我们 |
[40:39] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:42] | Now they’re friends of ours. | 那他们就是我们的朋友 |
[40:44] | For however long that’ll be. | 可惜时日不多了 |
[40:48] | No. | 不 |
[41:01] | There you go, Judith. | 真乖 朱迪思 |
[41:03] | There you go. | 真乖 |
[41:08] | Put it in at more of an angle. | 插进去的时候角度大一点 |
[41:17] | Gonna have to get you a farming hat. | 该给你弄一顶农夫帽了 |
[41:21] | There’s a new sheriff in town. | 城里来了个新警长 |
[41:25] | – How’s it look? – Looks good. | -看上去如何 -很不错 |
[41:32] | It can be like this all the time. | 我们可以一直都这样 |
[41:37] | It’s like this now. | 现在能这样 |
[41:40] | That’s enough. | 已经够了 |
[41:51] | They’re gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out. | 等他们发现时 就会觉得自己很蠢 |
[41:58] | Find out what? | 发现什么 |
[42:15] | They’re screwing with the wrong people. | 他们惹了不该惹的人 |