| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:13] | We should never have put up the signs. | 我们不该树立标牌的 | 
| [00:16] | What the hell did we think was gonna happen? | 我们以为会发生什么事啊 | 
| [00:25] | We brought them here. | 是我们把他们引来的 | 
| [00:32] | We were trying to do something good. | 我们在努力做好事 | 
| [00:34] | We were being human beings. | 我们试图保持人性 | 
| [00:37] | What are we now, Gareth? | 我们现在是什么 葛瑞 | 
| [00:58] | They seemed nice enough, but I was ready to go. | 他们不像坏人 但我准备走了 | 
| [01:01] | We just got here, but, damn, | 虽然我们刚到这里 但是该死 | 
| [01:04] | it was time to go. | 我们必须走了 | 
| [01:06] | When I told them about DC, | 我跟他们说起华盛顿时 | 
| [01:09] | a wink and a nod from the head asshole in charge, | 他们的老大使了个眼色 | 
| [01:11] | they pulled their guns and it was right back | 他们拔出了枪 然后我们 | 
| [01:13] | to our regularly scheduled shitstorm. | 跟往常一样倒了霉 | 
| [01:16] | Before they put you in here, you didn’t see Tyreese? | 他们把你关进来之前 你没看见泰尔西吗 | 
| [01:20] | – No. – Good. | -没有 -那就好 | 
| [01:22] | Black car with a white cross painted on it. | 一辆画着白十字的黑车 | 
| [01:25] | I tried to follow it. I tried. | 我努力跟着它 我尽力了 | 
| [01:27] | But she’s alive? | 她还活着吗 | 
| [01:29] | She’s alive. | 是的 | 
| [01:47] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 | 
| [01:48] | All right, got four of them pricks coming our way. | 有四个混蛋往我们这边走来 | 
| [01:55] | Y’all know what to do. | 你们都知道该怎么做 | 
| [01:57] | Go for their eyes first. | 先攻眼 | 
| [01:59] | Then their throats. | 再插喉 | 
| [02:03] | Put your backs to the walls on either side of the car now. | 背靠在车厢两侧 | 
| [02:18] | Move! | 快跑 | 
| [03:32] | Okay, hold up. | 等等 | 
| [03:59] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [05:01] | Hey, guys. What were your shot counts? | 各位 你们射出了多少发子弹 | 
| [05:03] | 38. | 38发 | 
| [05:18] | Your shot count? | 你的呢 | 
| [05:23] | Crap, man, I’m sorry. | 该死 抱歉 | 
| [05:25] | It was my first roundup. | 这是我第一次围捕 | 
| [05:26] | After you’re done here, go back to your point | 这里完事后 回到岗哨点 | 
| [05:28] | and count the shells. | 数一数弹壳 | 
| [05:30] | Kaylee won’t be gathering them until tomorrow. | 凯利明天才会捡弹壳 | 
| [05:33] | Hey, let me talk to you. | 我要跟你说话 | 
| [05:37] | – Four from A, four from D? – Yeah. | -A区四个 D区四个吗 -对 | 
| [05:41] | Hey, let me talk to you for a minute. | 让我跟你谈谈 | 
| [05:44] | Let me talk to you for a minute. | 让我跟你谈谈 | 
| [05:45] | – Let me talk to you for a minute. – What? | -让我跟你谈谈 -什么 | 
| [05:47] | Don’t do this. We can fix this. | 别这样 我们能解决这事 | 
| [05:49] | – No, you can’t. – You don’t have to do this. | -你没法解决 -你不必这样做 | 
| [05:52] | We told you there’s a way out of all this. | 我们说过了 有办法扭转一切 | 
| [05:56] | You just have to take a chance. | 你只用搏一搏 | 
| [05:59] | We have a man who knows how to stop it. | 我们有个伙伴知道如何阻止灾变 | 
| [06:01] | He has a cure. We just have to get him to Washington. | 他有解决方法 我们得送他去华盛顿 | 
| [06:05] | You don’t have to do this, man. | 你没必要这样做 老兄 | 
| [06:06] | We can put the world back to how it was. | 我们可以让世界回到原样 | 
| [06:10] | Can’t go back, Bob. | 回不去了 鲍勃 | 
| [06:12] | We can! You don’t have to do this! | 可以的 你不必这样做 | 
| [06:29] | We saw you go into the woods with a bag | 我们看见你拿着包进了树林 | 
| [06:31] | and come out without it. | 然后空手出来 | 
| [06:33] | Had to pull my spotters back before we could go look for it. | 我调回了探子 所以还没去找 | 
| [06:37] | What was in it? | 包里有什么 | 
| [06:42] | You hid it, right? | 你把它藏起来了 对吗 | 
| [06:44] | In case things went bad? | 以防不测 | 
| [06:48] | Smart. | 聪明 | 
| [06:50] | Still, we’ll find it. | 不过我们会找到的 | 
| [06:52] | But it’s too dangerous to go out there right now. | 但是现在出去太危险了 | 
| [07:03] | What was in it? | 里面有什么 | 
| [07:05] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 | 
| [07:07] | And it was a big bag. | 那是个大包 | 
| [07:15] | You really gonna let me do this? | 你真想让我这么做吗 | 
| [07:17] | Well, let me take you out there. | 让我带你去 | 
| [07:20] | I’ll show you. | 你自己看 | 
| [07:22] | Not gonna happen. This might. | 那不可能 但这事有可能发生 | 
| [07:24] | There’s guns in it. | 里面有枪 | 
| [07:27] | AK47 AK-47. | |
| [07:30] | .44 Magnum. | 点44马格南 | 
| [07:33] | Automatic weapons. Nightscope. | 自动武器 夜视镜 | 
| [07:36] | There’s a compound bow | 有一把复合弓 | 
| [07:39] | and a machete with a red handle. | 还有一把红柄砍刀 | 
| [07:45] | That’s what I’m gonna use to kill you. | 我会用那把刀杀了你 | 
| [07:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:00] | You have two hours to get them on the driers. | 两小时内把他们弄到烘干机上 | 
| [08:02] | I’m gonna go back to public face. | 我要去扮红脸了 | 
| [08:03] | Now’s the time we can get messy, | 现在可以大开杀戒 | 
| [08:04] | but we need to dial it all in by sundown. | 但必须在日落之前收拾干净 | 
| [08:07] | – Got it. – Yes, sir. | -明白 -遵命 | 
| [08:15] | Hey, Chuck? | 查克 | 
| [09:08] | We’re close. | 我们快到了 | 
| [09:10] | I’m gonna get you both there. | 我会把你们俩都送到那里 | 
| [09:11] | Make sure you’re safe. | 确保你们的安全 | 
| [09:15] | But I’m not gonna stay. | 但我不会留下 | 
| [09:43] | I can’t. Not yet. | 我不能 现在还不能 | 
| [09:47] | You’re going to have to be able to. | 你必须快点适应 | 
| [10:04] | More. | 还有 | 
| [11:26] | That gunfire, | 那个枪声 | 
| [11:27] | it could have been from Terminus. | 可能是从终点站传来的 | 
| [11:30] | Someone was attacking them. | 有人在攻击他们 | 
| [11:32] | Or they were attacking someone. | 或者他们在攻击别人 | 
| [11:35] | Do we even want to find out? | 我们要去弄清楚吗 | 
| [11:40] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [11:42] | There’s another track due east. It’ll get us there. | 还有一条往东的铁道 会带我们去那里 | 
| [11:45] | We’ll be real careful. | 我们必须小心 | 
| [11:48] | We’re gonna get answers. | 我们要弄清楚 | 
| [12:02] | 10-minute count. | 十分钟倒数 | 
| [12:03] | You screw up, you’re on your own, Martin. | 你搞砸了就得靠自己了 马丁 | 
| [12:08] | You don’t have to tell me. I wipe my own ass. | 不用你说 我的屁股我自己擦 | 
| [12:14] | Alex didn’t get it. | 亚历克斯真笨 | 
| [12:15] | See, I knew the chick with the sword was bad news. | 看吧 我就知道刀女不是什么好鸟 | 
| [12:18] | Bitch looked like a weapon with a weapon. | 那婊子不拿武器都像个武器 | 
| [12:22] | He was always a sloppy-ass mother. | 他总是不让人省心 | 
| [12:25] | Yeah, I told Albert I want the kid’s hat | 对 我让艾伯特给那小孩放完血后 | 
| [12:27] | after they bleed him out. | 把他的帽子给我 | 
| [12:29] | Keep your finger off the button and drop it. | 别碰开关 丢在地上 | 
| [12:32] | They’re only doing eight before public face. | 在扮红脸前他们只宰八个人 | 
| [12:34] | Listen, y’all don’t have to do this. | 听着 别这样 | 
| [12:36] | Whatever you want, we got a place where everyone’s welcome. | 你们想要什么都成 我们那里欢迎所有人 | 
| [12:38] | – Shut up, man. – Okay. | -闭嘴 -好吧 | 
| [12:40] | We’re friends of the chick with the sword and the kid in the hat. | 你说的刀女和戴帽子的小孩正是我们的朋友 | 
| [12:47] | They attacked us. We’re just holding them. | 他们攻击了我们 我们只是把他们囚禁了 | 
| [12:49] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 | 
| [12:51] | Who else do you have? Do you know their names? | 你们还囚禁了谁 你知道名字吗 | 
| [12:53] | We just have the boy and the samurai, that’s it. | 我们只抓了男孩和武士 就他俩 | 
| [12:55] | We were just protecting ourselves. | 我们不过是正当防卫 | 
| [12:57] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 | 
| [12:59] | There’s a bunch of us out there | 我们派了很多人出来 | 
| [13:01] | in six different directions. | 兵分六路 | 
| [13:02] | There was a lot of gunfire back home. | 刚才基地交火激烈 | 
| [13:04] | We need to set off our charges all at the same time | 我们必须同时点燃烟花 | 
| [13:06] | to confuse the dead ones away. That’s good for you, too. | 来引开行尸 这对你们也有好处 | 
| [13:08] | No, it isn’t. | 并不是 | 
| [13:09] | There’s a herd heading toward Terminus right now. | 一群行尸正向终点站移动 | 
| [13:13] | We don’t want to confuse them away. | 我们可不想引开他们 | 
| [13:15] | We’re gonna need their help. | 我们需要他们的帮助 | 
| [13:17] | It’s a compound. | 那里是个堡垒 | 
| [13:19] | They’ll see you coming. | 他们会发现你们的 | 
| [13:21] | If you even make it that far with all the cold bodies heading over. | 前提是你们能突破走向那里的行尸群 | 
| [13:25] | Carol. | 卡罗尔 | 
| [13:27] | How are you gonna do this? | 你打算怎么做 | 
| [13:31] | I’m gonna kill people. | 我得杀人 | 
| [14:08] | She got a name? | 她叫什么 | 
| [14:14] | Hey, she got a name? | 嘿 她叫什么 | 
| [14:17] | Judith. | 朱迪思 | 
| [14:19] | She your daughter or something? | 她是你女儿吗 | 
| [14:21] | She’s a friend. | 她是我朋友 | 
| [14:30] | I don’t have any friends. | 我没有朋友 | 
| [14:32] | I mean, I know people. | 虽然我认识一些人 | 
| [14:33] | They’re just assholes I stay alive with. | 但他们不过是一起搭伙生存的混蛋罢了 | 
| [14:37] | The other one your friend? The woman? | 那个女人也是你朋友吗 | 
| [14:48] | I used to have them. | 我以前也有朋友 | 
| [14:52] | Used to watch football on Sundays. | 周末约在一起看橄榄球 | 
| [14:55] | Went to church. | 一起去教堂 | 
| [14:58] | I know I did. | 我知道我有过 | 
| [15:01] | But I can’t picture it anymore. | 但我想不起来那情景了 | 
| [15:05] | It’s funny how you don’t even notice the time go by. | 真可笑 浑浑噩噩不知过了多久 | 
| [15:08] | Horrible shit just stacks up day after day. | 每天糟糕的事不断 | 
| [15:11] | You get used to it. | 最后就习惯了 | 
| [15:15] | I haven’t gotten used to it. | 我还没有习惯 | 
| [15:16] | Of course you haven’t. | 你当然没有了 | 
| [15:18] | You’re the kind of guy who saves babies. | 你是那种会救小宝宝的人 | 
| [15:21] | It’s kind of like saving an anchor | 就像是困在海中 | 
| [15:22] | when you’re stuck without a boat in the middle of the ocean. | 没有船 却要死抱着船锚不放一样 | 
| [15:31] | Been behind some kind of walls, right? | 遇到什么心结了 是不是 | 
| [15:34] | You’re still around, | 你还活着 | 
| [15:35] | but you haven’t had to get your hands dirty. I can tell. | 但是你没干过脏活 我看得出来 | 
| [15:38] | See, you’re a good guy. | 瞧 你是个好人 | 
| [15:41] | You have no idea about the things I’ve done. | 你完全不知道我干过什么 | 
| [15:46] | You’re a good guy. | 你是个好人 | 
| [15:49] | That’s why you’re gonna die today. | 这就是为什么你今天会死 | 
| [15:52] | It’s why the baby is going to die. | 这就是为什么这个宝宝也会死 | 
| [15:59] | Or… | 或者… | 
| [16:02] | you can get in that car, | 你可以坐上那辆车 | 
| [16:04] | get out of here, | 离开这里 | 
| [16:06] | keep on being lucky. | 继续幸存下去 | 
| [16:08] | You think you’re gonna kill me? | 你以为你会杀了我吗 | 
| [16:14] | Why haven’t you killed me? | 你怎么还没杀了我 | 
| [16:15] | How…How does having me alive help you? | 让我活着对你有什么好处 | 
| [16:18] | Why the hell are you even talking to me? | 你为什么还要和我说话 | 
| [16:22] | Take her, | 带上她 | 
| [16:23] | take the car, | 开上车子 | 
| [16:25] | and go. | 离开这里 | 
| [16:29] | I don’t want to do this today. | 我今天不想做这种事 | 
| [19:07] | Is that Terminus? | 是终点站吗 | 
| [19:08] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [19:11] | Probably. | 应该是 | 
| [19:14] | Maybe you’re gonna win this. | 说不定这次你会赢 | 
| [19:17] | Maybe your friend– | 说不定你的朋友 | 
| [19:19] | I mean, | 我是说 | 
| [19:21] | maybe that woman | 说不定那个女人 | 
| [19:24] | just got capped. | 被枪杀了 | 
| [19:28] | Maybe I’m gonna be the one who gets capped | 说不定等她回来了 | 
| [19:29] | when she comes back. | 我会被枪杀 | 
| [19:31] | Nobody’s got to die today. | 今天没有人会死 | 
| [19:34] | Man, if you believe that… | 伙计 假如你真这么想 | 
| [19:39] | then it’s definitely gonna be you and the kid. | 那死的人一定是你和那个小孩 | 
| [19:43] | Even if that place is burning to the ground. | 就算那个地方已经化为灰烬了 | 
| [19:51] | Hey, what the hell was that? | 刚刚是怎么回事 | 
| [19:54] | Do you copy? | 听到了吗 | 
| [19:58] | You stay here. | 你们留在这里 | 
| [19:58] | Gareth, these guys aren’t going anywhere. | 葛瑞 这些人又逃不走 | 
| [19:59] | Stay here until I know what’s happening. | 在我搞清情况之前 留在这里 | 
| [20:03] | So we just sit here? | 我们就干坐着吗 | 
| [20:06] | Got a job to do. | 我们还有工作 | 
| [20:16] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 | 
| [20:49] | You there, Gareth? | 在吗 葛瑞 | 
| [20:50] | He’s busy. | 他忙着呢 | 
| [20:52] | You smell the smoke? | 你闻到烟味了吗 | 
| [20:53] | You hear the shots? He could be dead. | 听到枪声了吗 他说不定已经死了 | 
| [20:56] | The hell we doing here? The whole place could be going up. | 我们待在这里干嘛 这里可能会被炸飞 | 
| [20:58] | You went on one roundup and you blew protocol. | 你刚执了一回勤就违反规矩 | 
| [21:01] | We don’t deal with security. That ain’t our job. | 我们不用担心安保 那不是我们的工作 | 
| [21:03] | This is. Hey, look at me. | 这才是 看着我 | 
| [21:07] | What? | 干嘛 | 
| [21:11] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不要 | 
| [21:16] | Rick! | 瑞克 | 
| [21:27] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 | 
| [21:29] | – Someone hit them. – Maybe our people got free. | -有人袭击他们了 -可能我们的人逃了 | 
| [21:31] | Excuse me. | 借过 | 
| [21:35] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 | 
| [21:37] | I might be able to use this shell to compromise the door. | 我或许可以用这个弹壳把门打开 | 
| [21:39] | From the sound of things, | 听外面的情况 | 
| [21:40] | there may not be anybody left to open it. | 可能没人会给咱们开门了 | 
| [21:41] | Eugene, I’m sorry, but shut up. | 尤金 抱歉 闭嘴 | 
| [21:43] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [21:47] | My dad’s gonna be back. | 我爸会回来的 | 
| [21:51] | – They all are. – They are. | -他们都会回来的 -会的 | 
| [21:53] | And we need to get ready | 他们回来的时候 | 
| [21:54] | to fight our way out with them when they do. | 我们要准备好 杀出一条血路 | 
| [23:05] | If they got problems, we got a chance. | 如果他们遇到麻烦 我们就有机会了 | 
| [23:08] | It sounded like a bomb. | 像是炸弹的声音 | 
| [23:10] | Sounds like a damn war. | 像是打仗的声音 | 
| [23:11] | Right there. | 就在那 | 
| [23:13] | What the hell are these people? | 他们到底是什么人 | 
| [23:15] | They ain’t people. | 他们不是人 | 
| [23:18] | Don’t. | 别杀他 | 
| [23:20] | Let him turn. | 让他尸变吧 | 
| [23:35] | Cross any of these people, you kill them. | 遇到他们的人 格杀勿论 | 
| [23:37] | Don’t hesitate. | 别手软 | 
| [23:40] | They won’t. | 他们不会手软的 | 
| [23:57] | If we run, we can get by them. | 我们跑的话 就可以摆脱它们 | 
| [23:59] | They’re distracted. | 它们无暇顾及 | 
| [24:01] | We got to let those people out. | 我们得把那些人救出来 | 
| [24:06] | That’s still who we are. | 我们的人性还在 | 
| [24:08] | It’s got to be. | 肯定还在 | 
| [24:16] | Help me! | 救救我 | 
| [24:23] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快快快 | 
| [24:31] | We’re the same! | 我们是一样的 | 
| [24:34] | We’re them! | 我们都一样 | 
| [24:35] | Back off! | 走开 | 
| [24:36] | We’re the same. | 我们是一样的 | 
| [24:43] | Come on. | 快走 | 
| [25:46] | – We got to double back. – A is that way. | -我们必须原路返回 -A区在那边 | 
| [25:48] | We go back, we don’t know where we are. | 回去的话就找不到路了 | 
| [25:50] | We don’t really have a choice, do we? | 我们别无选择 对吗 | 
| [25:59] | – Wait here. – Rick. Rick! | -在这等着 -瑞克 瑞克 | 
| [26:19] | Reloading! | 装弹 | 
| [27:02] | We’re going to have to double back. | 我们必须原路返回 | 
| [27:32] | Drop your weapons and turn around. | 放下武器 转过身来 | 
| [27:36] | I want to see your face. | 我想看看你的脸 | 
| [27:41] | Now! | 快 | 
| [28:28] | The signs… | 那些标牌 | 
| [28:31] | They were real. | 是真的 | 
| [28:33] | It was a sanctuary. | 这里曾是个避难所 | 
| [28:38] | People came and took this place. | 可有人来夺取了这地方 | 
| [28:40] | – Just tell me where– – And they raped and they killed | -我只想知道…-他们强奸 杀人 | 
| [28:45] | and they laughed | 还大笑 | 
| [28:47] | over weeks. | 持续了好几周 | 
| [28:50] | But we got out | 但我们逃出去了 | 
| [28:52] | and we fought and we got it back. | 然后我们战斗 夺回了这里 | 
| [28:54] | And we heard the message. | 从那时起 我们懂了 | 
| [29:00] | You’re the butcher… | 不当屠夫 | 
| [29:04] | or you’re the cattle. | 便为羔羊 | 
| [29:05] | The men they pulled from that train car, where are they? | 从车厢里带出来的人 他们在哪 | 
| [29:15] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 | 
| [29:25] | Now… | 现在 | 
| [29:27] | point it at my head. | 对准我的头吧 | 
| [29:35] | You could have been one of us. | 你本可以成为我们的一员 | 
| [29:40] | You could have listened to what the world is telling you. | 你本可以听到上天的旨意 | 
| [29:44] | You lead people here and | 你们引诱人们来这里 | 
| [29:45] | you take what they have and you kill them? | 洗劫他们 再杀掉他们 | 
| [29:47] | Is that what this place is? | 这地方是做这种事的吗 | 
| [29:49] | No, not at first. | 不 最初不是 | 
| [29:51] | It’s what it had to be. | 可我们不得不这样 | 
| [29:55] | And we’re still here. | 所以我们还在这里 | 
| [30:04] | You’re not here. | 你们不在这里 | 
| [30:07] | Neither am I. | 我也要走了 | 
| [30:18] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 | 
| [30:20] | Oh! No, God! | 不 天啊 | 
| [30:22] | No! No! | 不 不 | 
| [30:39] | Back off! | 后退 | 
| [30:45] | Back off! | 后退 | 
| [30:47] | Put your weapons on the ground. | 把武器放在地上 | 
| [30:48] | Kick them over right now. | 现在踢过来 | 
| [30:50] | Right now! | 快 | 
| [30:57] | Please. | 求你 | 
| [31:02] | Please, don’t. | 求你 不要 | 
| [31:04] | Don’t hurt her. | 别伤害她 | 
| [31:08] | Go outside. | 出去 | 
| [31:10] | Go outside! | 出去 | 
| [31:13] | Just one twist, man. | 我一扭她就死 伙计 | 
| [31:14] | – Don’t! – Don’t make me! | -不要 -别逼我 | 
| [31:22] | Go outside. | 出去 | 
| [31:28] | All right. | 好 | 
| [31:41] | Cynthia, do you copy? | 辛西娅 听到了吗 | 
| [31:44] | Cynthia, do you copy? | 辛西娅 听到了吗 | 
| [32:20] | Yeah. That’s how it works. | 对 就该这样 | 
| [32:23] | I won’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [32:28] | I won’t! | 我做不到 | 
| [32:30] | I won’t! | 我做不到 | 
| [32:34] | I won’t! | 我做不到 | 
| [32:38] | I won’t! | 我做不到 | 
| [33:06] | What’s the cure, Eugene? | 解决方法是什么 尤金 | 
| [33:10] | It’s classified. | 这是机密 | 
| [33:13] | We don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 我们不知道会发生什么 | 
| [33:15] | You leave him be. | 别烦他了 | 
| [33:17] | We need to keep working. | 我们应该继续准备 | 
| [33:18] | Yeah, but it’s time to hear it. | 是啊 但现在该听听了 | 
| [33:21] | ‘Cause we don’t know what’s coming next. | 因为我们不知道接下来会发生什么 | 
| [33:23] | What’s next is we get out of this. | 接下来我们会从这里逃出去 | 
| [33:26] | Even if I told you all, | 就算我全盘托出 | 
| [33:27] | even if I provided step-by-step instructions | 就算我提供一步一步的指示 | 
| [33:29] | complete with illustrations and a well-composed FAQ | 配上插图和精心编排的常见问题 | 
| [33:32] | and I went red-ring, | 如果我出了意外 | 
| [33:35] | the cure would still die with me. | 解决方法也会随我而亡 | 
| [33:37] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让你出事的 | 
| [33:41] | The best-case scenario, | 最好的情况就是 | 
| [33:43] | we step out into a hellstorm of bullets, fire, and walkers. | 我们走出去面对子弹 大火和行尸 | 
| [33:46] | I’m not fleet of foot. | 我不是飞毛腿 | 
| [33:47] | I sure as hell can’t take a dead one down | 肯定不可能靠 | 
| [33:48] | with sharp buttons and hella confidence. | 钝器和信心放倒行尸 | 
| [33:50] | Yeah, but we can and we will. | 是啊 但是我们可以 而且我们会的 | 
| [33:56] | You don’t owe us anything. | 你不欠我们的 | 
| [33:58] | Not yet. | 目前还不欠 | 
| [34:01] | But we just want to hear it. | 但我们只是想听听你的计划 | 
| [34:03] | You don’t have to. | 不说也没事 | 
| [34:21] | I was part of a 10-person team at the Human Genome Project | 我是人类基因组计划十人小组的一员 | 
| [34:24] | to weaponize diseases to fight weaponized diseases. | 我们将疾病改造为武器 对抗已武器化的疾病 | 
| [34:27] | Pathogenic microorganisms with pathogenic microorganisms. | 用致病微生物对抗致病微生物 | 
| [34:32] | Fire with fire. | 以毒攻毒 | 
| [34:34] | Interdepartmental drinks were had, | 不同部门间喝过酒 | 
| [34:36] | relationships made, information shared. | 建立起了关系 共享信息 | 
| [34:39] | I am keenly aware of all the details | 我对自动纠错传送系统 | 
| [34:41] | behind fail-safe delivery systems | 背后的运作细节了如指掌 | 
| [34:43] | to kill every living person on this planet. | 其目的是杀光这个星球上所有的活人 | 
| [34:45] | I believe with a little tweaking on the terminals in DC, | 我认为 只要对华盛顿的终端略作调整 | 
| [34:48] | we can flip the script. | 我们就可以扭转局势 | 
| [34:50] | Take out every last dead one of them. | 干掉所有行尸 | 
| [34:54] | Fire with fire. | 以毒攻毒 | 
| [35:01] | All things being equal, it does sound pretty badass. | 一切顺利的话 听起来还是很炫酷的嘛 | 
| [35:05] | So let’s get back to work. | 所以 我们继续准备吧 | 
| [35:11] | Come on! Fight to the fence! | 快点 一路杀到栅栏边 | 
| [35:14] | Do not leave his side! | 不要离开他 | 
| [35:17] | – Go, go, go! – Carl! | -快快快 -卡尔 | 
| [35:20] | Come on. Let’s go! | 快跟上 我们走吧 | 
| [35:59] | Up and over. | 爬过去 | 
| [36:01] | Let’s go! Move! | 我们走 快点 | 
| [36:12] | Let’s go! Move! | 我们走 快点 | 
| [36:15] | Come on! | 快点 | 
| [36:34] | Right here. | 在这里 | 
| [36:39] | The hell are we still around here for? | 我们还待在这里做什么 | 
| [36:41] | Guns, and some supplies. | 枪支 还有补给 | 
| [36:44] | Go along the fences. Use the rifles. | 围着栅栏走 用步枪 | 
| [36:48] | Take out the rest of ’em. | 干掉剩下的人 | 
| [36:49] | What? | 什么 | 
| [36:51] | They don’t get to live. | 他们没资格活下去 | 
| [36:56] | Rick, we got out. It’s over. | 瑞克 我们逃出来了 结束了 | 
| [37:00] | It’s not over till they’re all dead. | 他们死光才算结束 | 
| [37:03] | The hell it isn’t. That place is on fire. | 当然结束了 那里着火了 | 
| [37:06] | Full of walkers. | 里面全是行尸 | 
| [37:07] | I’m not dicking around with this crap. | 我可不会为这种蠢事浪费时间 | 
| [37:09] | We just made it out. | 我们刚刚才逃出来 | 
| [37:12] | The fences are down. | 栅栏倒了 | 
| [37:14] | They’ll run or die. | 他们要么逃 要么死 | 
| [38:04] | Did you do that? | 那是你做的吗 | 
| [38:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [38:24] | You have to come with me. | 你们必须跟我来 | 
| [39:00] | Judith. You’re okay. | 朱迪思 你没事 | 
| [39:48] | What happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [39:50] | There were a bunch of walkers out here and | 来了一群行尸 | 
| [39:53] | he got his hands around Judith’s neck. | 他掐着朱迪斯 | 
| [39:56] | No, he’s dead. | 别 他死了 | 
| [39:59] | I– I had to. | 我必须做 | 
| [40:01] | So I did. | 所以我做了 | 
| [40:04] | I could. | 我能做到 | 
| [40:10] | I don’t know if the fire is still burning. | 我不知道火是不是还在烧 | 
| [40:15] | It is. | 还在烧 | 
| [40:18] | Yeah. We need to go. | 是啊 我们得走了 | 
| [40:21] | Yeah, but where? | 好 但是去哪里 | 
| [40:23] | Somewhere far away from there. | 离那里越远越好 | 
| [40:31] | We’ll talk to him. | 我们会跟他说的 | 
| [40:35] | Not just yet. | 但不是现在 | 
| [41:33] | Mom! Mom. | 妈妈 | 
| [41:38] | No! | 不 | 
| [41:42] | That one. | 那个 | 
| [41:43] | No, no, please. Not again. | 不 求你们了 不要再来了 | 
| [41:46] | No! No! | 不 | 
| [41:48] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [41:51] | It’s okay. — It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [41:55] | No, it’s not. | 不 有事 | 
| [42:11] | We’re gonna take it back. | 我们会夺回这里 | 
| [42:14] | How? | 怎么夺回 | 
| [42:17] | We will. | 我们会的 | 
| [42:20] | You’re either the butcher or the cattle. | 不当屠夫 便为羔羊 |