| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:31] | Not so fast. | 慢点 | 
| [00:49] | You didn’t want to be there. | 你不想去那里 | 
| [00:51] | That’s why I tried to talk to you. | 所以我才会试图跟你交谈 | 
| [00:57] | Glenn told me you saved his life. | 格伦告诉我 你救了他的命 | 
| [01:00] | He saved mine. | 他救了我的命 | 
| [01:04] | That’s how it works with us, right? | 我们就该这样互相照顾 对吗 | 
| [01:06] | Right. | 对 | 
| [01:15] | Get something to eat. | 去吃点东西 | 
| [01:17] | We’ll start back at sunup. | 日出时我们动身 | 
| [01:55] | Talked to Rick. | 我跟瑞克谈了谈 | 
| [01:58] | Some of them know what you did | 有些人知道你在监狱 | 
| [02:01] | at the prison. | 做的事 | 
| [02:04] | Daryl, Maggie. | 达里尔 玛姬 | 
| [02:07] | They accept it. | 他们接受了 | 
| [02:10] | You wouldn’t be here if they didn’t. | 如果他们没接受 你不会在这里 | 
| [02:14] | Gonna talk to the rest of them. | 我要跟其余人聊聊 | 
| [02:16] | Tell them to accept it, too. | 让他们也接受 | 
| [02:20] | They don’t have to. | 他们没必要接受 | 
| [02:23] | No, they do. | 不 有必要 | 
| [02:27] | They just do. | 真的有必要 | 
| [02:34] | We don’t need to tell them about the girls. | 我们不必告诉他们小女孩的事 | 
| [02:37] | I don’t want to. | 我不想说 | 
| [02:41] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [02:43] | I just need to forget it. | 我得忘记那事 | 
| [03:24] | I got it. | 我来 | 
| [03:43] | Right there is why we’re waiting for our moment. | 那就是我们等待时机的原因 | 
| [03:50] | Yeah, fair enough. | 好吧 有道理 | 
| [04:00] | I owe you everything. | 感谢你救我一命 | 
| [04:03] | You owe Tyreese. He was at the prison. | 你应该感谢泰尔西 他当时在监狱 | 
| [04:09] | You got back there. | 你回去了 | 
| [04:26] | It was in one of their storerooms. | 这在他们的一间储藏室里 | 
| [04:30] | I saw them kill him. | 我看见他们杀了他 | 
| [04:33] | That kid. | 那孩子 | 
| [04:56] | I still don’t know about what you did… | 我还是不知道你做了什么 | 
| [05:00] | But I know you knew some things I didn’t. | 但我知道 你懂一些我不懂的事 | 
| [05:06] | I sent you away to this– | 我让你独自前行 | 
| [05:07] | You said I could survive. You were right. | 你说过我能活下来 你说得对 | 
| [05:15] | I sent you away to this and now we’re joining you. | 我让你独自前行 现在我们加入了你 | 
| [05:25] | Will you have us? | 你愿意接纳我们吗 | 
| [05:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [05:58] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈论这事 | 
| [06:02] | I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [06:10] | I just need to forget it. | 我得忘记这事 | 
| [06:16] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [06:43] | It’s nothing. | 没事 | 
| [07:41] | We surrender. | 我们投降 | 
| [07:47] | No tracks. No nothing. | 没踪迹 什么也没有 | 
| [07:50] | So whatever you heard last night… | 所以不管你昨晚听到了什么… | 
| [07:51] | It’s more what I felt. | 我有不好的预感 | 
| [07:54] | If someone was watching us, | 如果有人在监视我们 | 
| [07:57] | there would have been something. | 应该会出事才对 | 
| [08:03] | Keep close. | 跟紧点 | 
| [08:05] | Ready to get some concrete under your feet? | 准备好踏上水泥地了吗 | 
| [08:08] | I think it’s time. | 是时候了 | 
| [08:09] | That is sweet music to my ears, officer. | 真是悦耳啊 警官 | 
| [08:12] | Take the next road we come to, | 再遇到一条路我们就沿路走 | 
| [08:13] | try to get back to going north till we find a vehicle. | 继续朝北走直到发现车辆 | 
| [08:16] | – Good? – Good. | -好吗 -好 | 
| [08:19] | Tighten it up. | 跟紧点 | 
| [08:22] | Uh, wet socks. | 湿袜子 | 
| [08:24] | Cool feet. | 脚凉快 | 
| [08:25] | Mosquito bites. | 蚊子咬 | 
| [08:27] | Itching reminds you you’re alive. | 瘙痒让你知道自己还活着 | 
| [08:29] | Danger around every corner. | 处处都有危险 | 
| [08:32] | Never a dull moment. | 一刻也不无聊 | 
| [08:34] | The hot sun beating down on you. | 日头毒辣 | 
| [08:37] | Come on, a glorious tan. | 晒成漂亮的棕色 | 
| [08:41] | I said it and I meant it. | 我说的是真心话 | 
| [08:44] | No privacy. | 没有隐私 | 
| [08:46] | Captive audience. | 有忠实的观众 | 
| [08:50] | One more. | 再来一个 | 
| [08:52] | One more. | 再来一个 | 
| [08:56] | He’s a damn expert at that. | 他对那个可真是拿手 | 
| [08:58] | – What was it? – A little game. | -什么啊 -一个小游戏 | 
| [09:00] | Good out of the bad. | 坏事里头找好事 | 
| [09:03] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [09:05] | – Help, anybody! Help! – Dad, come on. | -救命 来人啊 救命 -爸爸 快 | 
| [09:09] | Come on! | 快啊 | 
| [09:11] | – Come on. – Anyone, help! | -快啊 -来人啊 救救我 | 
| [09:14] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [09:15] | Help! Help! Help! | 救命 救命 救命 | 
| [09:17] | Anybody, help! | 来人啊 救命 | 
| [09:20] | Help! | 救命啊 | 
| [09:24] | Help! | 救救我 | 
| [09:26] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 | 
| [09:28] | Help! Help! | 救命啊 救命啊 | 
| [09:49] | We’re clear. Keep watch. | 安全了 注意观察 | 
| [09:57] | Come on down. | 下来吧 | 
| [10:11] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [10:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [10:26] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [10:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 | 
| [10:32] | I’m Gabriel. | 我叫加百利 | 
| [10:33] | Do you have any weapons on you? | 你身上有武器吗 | 
| [10:39] | Do I look like I would have any weapons? | 我看起来像是会有武器的人吗 | 
| [10:40] | We don’t give two short and curlies what it looks like. | 我们才不管你看起来像不像 | 
| [10:44] | I have no weapons of any kind. | 我没有任何武器 | 
| [10:48] | The word of god is the only protection I need. | 上帝之道足以庇护我 | 
| [10:50] | Sure didn’t look like it. | 看上去可不像 | 
| [10:54] | I called for help. Help came. | 我向天呼救 救援就来了 | 
| [11:06] | Do you have– | 你们有 | 
| [11:08] | Have any food? | 有吃的吗 | 
| [11:11] | Whatever I– | 我之前 | 
| [11:14] | I had left, it just hit the ground. | 肚里的食物 都吐掉了 | 
| [11:18] | We’ve got some pecans. | 这里有核桃 | 
| [11:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:33] | That’s a beautiful child. | 真是个美丽的孩子 | 
| [11:46] | – Do you have a camp? – No. Do you? | -你们有营地吗 -没有 你呢 | 
| [11:54] | I have a church. | 我有个教堂 | 
| [11:55] | Hold your hands above your head. | 把手举过头顶 | 
| [12:01] | How many walkers have you killed? | 你杀过多少行尸 | 
| [12:06] | – Not any, actually. – Turn around. | -一只也没有 -转过去 | 
| [12:11] | How many people have you killed? | 你杀过多少人 | 
| [12:15] | None. | 没杀过 | 
| [12:17] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [12:21] | Because the lord abhors violence. | 因为上帝憎恶暴力 | 
| [12:26] | What have you done? | 你都做过什么 | 
| [12:33] | We’ve all done something. | 我们都做过肮脏的事 | 
| [12:37] | I’m a sinner. | 我是个罪人 | 
| [12:39] | I sin almost every day. | 我几乎每天都犯下罪行 | 
| [12:42] | But those sins, I confess them to god, | 但我只向上帝忏悔那些罪行 | 
| [12:46] | Not strangers. | 而不是向陌生人 | 
| [12:48] | You said you had a church? | 你说你有个教堂 | 
| [12:53] | Hey, earlier, | 喂 之前 | 
| [12:56] | Were you watching us? | 是你在监视我们吗 | 
| [12:59] | I keep to myself. | 我只管自己的事 | 
| [13:01] | Nowadays, people are just as dangerous | 这年头 活人和死人 | 
| [13:03] | As the dead, don’t you think? | 一样危险 你们觉得呢 | 
| [13:04] | No, people are worse. | 不 人更危险 | 
| [13:07] | Well, I wasn’t watching you. | 总之我没有监视你们 | 
| [13:09] | I haven’t been beyond the stream near my church | 灾变后 我最远只去过几次 | 
| [13:11] | More than a few times since it all started. | 教堂边上的河流 | 
| [13:13] | That was the furthest I’ve gone before today. | 今天之前 我最远只到过那儿 | 
| [13:20] | Or maybe I’m lying. | 或许我在说谎 | 
| [13:22] | Maybe I’m lying about everything | 也许我全是骗你们的 | 
| [13:23] | and there’s no church ahead at all. | 前面根本没有什么教堂 | 
| [13:25] | Maybe I’m leading you into a trap | 也许我在把你们带向陷阱 | 
| [13:27] | so I can steal all your squirrels. | 以偷走你们的松鼠 | 
| [13:35] | Members of my flock had often told me | 教区的教徒们常说 | 
| [13:38] | that my sense of humor leaves much to be desired. | 我的幽默感令人扶额 | 
| [13:41] | Yeah, it does. | 的确 | 
| [14:04] | Hold up. | 等等 | 
| [14:06] | Can we take a look around first? | 可以让我们先检查一下吗 | 
| [14:09] | We just want to hold on to our squirrels. | 我们可不想把松鼠拱手送人 | 
| [15:59] | 我们行善 不可丧志 若不灰心 到了时候就要收成 加拉太书 6:9 | |
| [16:24] | I spent months here without stepping out the front door. | 我在这儿待了好几个月 连大门都没出过 | 
| [16:27] | If you found someone inside, | 如果你们发现里面有人 | 
| [16:30] | Well, it would have been surprising. | 那就奇了怪了 | 
| [16:33] | Thanks for this. | 谢了 | 
| [16:35] | We found a short bus out back. | 我们在后院发现一辆小巴士 | 
| [16:37] | It don’t run, | 但无法发动 | 
| [16:38] | but I bet we could fix that in less than a day or two. | 不过我敢说一两天就能修好 | 
| [16:41] | Father here says he doesn’t want it. | 神父说他不要那辆车 | 
| [16:43] | Looks like we found ourselves some transport. | 看来我们有交通工具了 | 
| [16:47] | You understand what’s at stake here, right? | 你清楚现在的当务之急 对吧 | 
| [16:49] | Yes, I do. | 我清楚 | 
| [16:50] | Now that we can take a breath– | 既然现在可以休息… | 
| [16:52] | We take a breath, we slow down, | 休息就要拖慢进度 | 
| [16:54] | Shit inevitably goes down. | 拖慢了就要出岔子 | 
| [16:55] | We need supplies no matter what we do next. | 不管接下来要干嘛 我们都需要补给 | 
| [16:58] | That’s right. | 说得没错 | 
| [16:59] | Water, food, ammunition. | 水 食物 弹药 | 
| [17:02] | Short bus ain’t going nowhere. | 别开那辆车 | 
| [17:04] | Bring you back some baked beans. | 我去给你们找些焗豆 | 
| [17:09] | One way or another, we’re doing what Rick does. | 无论如何都要跟瑞克步调一致 | 
| [17:12] | We’re not splitting up again. | 大伙儿别再走散了 | 
| [17:19] | What he said. | 我听他的 | 
| [17:24] | We want to roll with you, but… What she said. | 我们很想跟你们走 但还是听她的吧 | 
| [17:33] | How’d you survive here for so long? | 你靠什么活了这么久 | 
| [17:36] | Where did your supplies come from? | 补给从哪儿来的 | 
| [17:41] | Luck. | 靠运气 | 
| [17:43] | Our annual canned food drive. | 年度罐装食物捐赠活动 | 
| [17:45] | Things fell apart right after we finished it. | 刚刚举行完就出事了 | 
| [17:48] | It was just me. | 只剩我一个人 | 
| [17:49] | Come here, judith. | 过来 朱迪思 | 
| [17:51] | The food lasted a long time. | 我靠那些食物撑了很久 | 
| [17:53] | And then I started scavenging. | 后来我便四处搜索补给 | 
| [17:56] | I’ve cleaned out every place nearby. | 把附近的房子都清了一遍 | 
| [17:59] | Except for one. | 除了一个地方 | 
| [18:01] | What kept you from it? | 你为什么不去那儿 | 
| [18:04] | It’s overrun. | 被行尸占据了 | 
| [18:04] | How many? | 有多少 | 
| [18:06] | A dozen or so. Maybe more. | 十多只吧 或许更多 | 
| [18:11] | We can handle a dozen. | 我们能拿下十多只 | 
| [18:13] | Bob and I will go with you. | 我和鲍勃跟你去 | 
| [18:15] | Tyreese should stay here, | 泰尔西留下 | 
| [18:17] | help keep judith safe. | 保护朱迪思 | 
| [18:19] | That’ll be okay? | 可以吗 | 
| [18:21] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [18:22] | You ever need me to watch her, | 假如你需要我照看她 | 
| [18:25] | need anything for her, I’m right here. | 或者需要我为她做任何事 我都愿意 | 
| [18:28] | I’m grateful for it. | 非常感谢 | 
| [18:31] | And everything else. | 还有谢谢你做的其它一切 | 
| [18:34] | – I’ll draw you a map. – You don’t need to. | -我给你们画张地图 -没必要 | 
| [18:36] | You’re coming with us. | 你和我们一起去 | 
| [18:40] | I’m not gonna be of any help. | 我什么忙也帮不上 | 
| [18:42] | You saw me. | 你们也看见了 | 
| [18:44] | I’m no good around those things. | 我不会对付行尸 | 
| [18:47] | You’re coming with us. | 你和我们一起去 | 
| [18:54] | Listen, | 听着 | 
| [18:55] | – I don’t trust this guy. – Why? | -我不信任这个人 -为什么 | 
| [18:59] | Why do you trust him? | 你为什么信任他 | 
| [19:02] | Everybody can’t be bad. | 并非所有人都是坏人 | 
| [19:10] | I don’t trust this guy. | 我不信任这个人 | 
| [19:12] | And that’s why I’m bringing him with me. | 所以我要带上他 | 
| [19:16] | But he could have friends. | 但他可能有其他同伴 | 
| [19:18] | So I need you to stay alert | 所以我需要你时刻警惕 | 
| [19:20] | and help Tyreese protect Judith, okay? | 帮着泰尔西保护朱迪思 好吗 | 
| [19:24] | Now… | 现在 | 
| [19:26] | I need you to hear what I’m about to say. | 我要你听好了我接下来要说的话 | 
| [19:30] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [19:33] | You are not safe. | 你并不安全 | 
| [19:37] | No matter how many people are around | 无论你身边有多少人 | 
| [19:40] | or how clear the area looks, | 无论这里看起来有多安全 | 
| [19:42] | no matter what anyone says, | 无论其他人怎么说 | 
| [19:43] | no matter what you think, | 无论你自己怎么想 | 
| [19:45] | you are not safe. | 你并不安全 | 
| [19:48] | It only takes one second. | 只要一秒钟 | 
| [19:51] | One second and it’s over. | 就一秒 然后就结束了 | 
| [19:55] | Never let your guard down, ever. | 永远不要放松警惕 永远不要 | 
| [19:58] | I want you to promise me. | 我要你向我保证 | 
| [20:00] | – I promise. – Okay. | -我保证 -好的 | 
| [20:03] | Dad. | 爸爸 | 
| [20:07] | You’re right. I am strong. | 你说得没错 我是很强大 | 
| [20:10] | We both are. | 我们俩都很强大 | 
| [20:13] | But we’re strong enough | 但是我们足够强大 | 
| [20:15] | that we can still help people. | 依然可以帮助别人 | 
| [20:19] | And we can handle ourselves if things go wrong. | 如果有不测 我们也能照顾好自己 | 
| [20:22] | And we’re strong enough | 我们足够强大 | 
| [20:23] | that we don’t have to be afraid | 无需害怕 | 
| [20:27] | and we don’t have to hide. | 也没必要躲躲藏藏 | 
| [20:31] | Well, he’s hiding something. | 他肯定有所隐瞒 | 
| [20:38] | I’ll stay safe, dad. | 我会保护好自己的 爸爸 | 
| [20:42] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [20:56] | When you said they don’t get to live, | 你说过他们没资格活下去 | 
| [20:59] | you weren’t wrong. | 你没说错 | 
| [21:03] | We push ourselves and let things go. | 我们冲破自己的底线 放弃一些东西 | 
| [21:06] | Then we let some more go and some more. | 然后越放弃越多 | 
| [21:09] | And pretty soon, there’s things we can’t get back. | 很快 很多事情就无法挽回了 | 
| [21:12] | Things we couldn’t hold on to even if we tried. | 有些原则就算我们很努力也无法坚守了 | 
| [21:16] | Washington’s gonna happen, Rick. | 我们要去华盛顿 瑞克 | 
| [21:19] | I haven’t decided if we’re going. | 我还没决定我们要不要去 | 
| [21:22] | Yeah, I know, and that’s cool. | 是的 我知道 没关系 | 
| [21:24] | But you’ve seen Abraham in action. | 但你也看到亚伯拉罕的作战实力了 | 
| [21:26] | He’s gonna get there and Eugene’s gonna cure all this | 他会去那 尤金会阻止灾变 | 
| [21:29] | and you’re gonna find yourself | 很快你就会发现 | 
| [21:30] | in a place where it’s like how it used to be. | 生活又恢复原状了 | 
| [21:32] | And if you’ve let too much go along the way, | 如果你变得过于麻木 | 
| [21:35] | that’s not gonna work. | 就没办法了 | 
| [21:39] | ‘Cause you gonna be back in the real world. | 因为你会回到现实生活中 | 
| [21:42] | This is the real world, Bob. | 这才是现实生活 鲍勃 | 
| [21:45] | Naw. | 才不是 | 
| [21:46] | This is a nightmare, and nightmares end. | 这是一场噩梦 迟早会醒来 | 
| [21:51] | I’m sorry. I’m calling it. | 对不起 我要决定了 | 
| [21:53] | Washington’s gonna happen. You’re gonna say yes. | 我们要去华盛顿 你要答应 | 
| [21:57] | Already too much momentum. | 呼声已经很高了 | 
| [21:59] | You can’t fight city hall. | 你不能跟市政府对着干 | 
| [22:03] | Maybe that’s just one of those parts of not letting go. | 或许这一点是我们不能放弃的 | 
| [22:12] | Hey, I get it. | 我懂 | 
| [22:13] | You don’t want to talk about it. | 你不想谈 | 
| [22:16] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [22:19] | Gotta be. | 我必须没事 | 
| [22:22] | We get to start over. | 我们可以重新开始 | 
| [22:24] | All of us with each other. | 大家一起重新来过 | 
| [22:28] | You saved us all by yourself. | 你一个人救了我们大家 | 
| [22:31] | We got lucky. | 只是运气罢了 | 
| [22:33] | We all should be dead. | 要不然我们早就死了 | 
| [22:38] | I’ll check it. | 我去看看 | 
| [22:40] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [23:00] | We ain’t dead. | 我们没有死 | 
| [23:03] | And whatever happened, happened. | 已经发生的事无法改变 | 
| [23:10] | Let’s start over. | 我们重新开始吧 | 
| [23:13] | – I want to. – Well, you can. | -我想重新开始 -你可以 | 
| [23:25] | We should leave this here for backup | 我们把东西留在这里 | 
| [23:26] | in case things go south at the church. | 以防在教堂遭遇不测 | 
| [23:31] | Want me to carry one of those? | 需要我帮你拿一个吗 | 
| [23:36] | No. | 不用 | 
| [23:42] | You know, I didn’t want to mention anything | 当我们在电话簿里 | 
| [23:44] | when we looked this place up in the phone book, but… | 找这个地方的时候 我不想说什么 但是 | 
| [23:46] | I just can’t imagine a gun store having leftovers nowadays. | 我只是觉得如今枪支店不可能还剩东西 | 
| [23:49] | Don’t look good, does it? | 看上去情况不妙 是吧 | 
| [23:59] | Was it a walker? | 是行尸吗 | 
| [24:01] | Uh, yeah. It was a walker. | 是的 是行尸 | 
| [24:04] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [24:08] | It was a stack of boxes and a mop and I tripped. | 其实是一堆箱子和一个拖把把我绊倒了 | 
| [24:12] | Still… | 但是 | 
| [24:13] | Got what we came for. | 我拿到了我们需要的东西 | 
| [24:15] | You actually found something? | 你还真找到东西了吗 | 
| [24:17] | Three silencers stashed in a mini-fridge. | 小冰箱里藏了三个消声器 | 
| [24:21] | Rule number one of scavenging– | 找东西的第一准则 | 
| [24:23] | There’s nothing left in this world that isn’t hidden. | 这世界上尚存的所有东西都是藏起来的 | 
| [24:31] | We’re here. | 到了 | 
| [24:33] | This was the Food Bank. | 这里曾是慈善食品银行 | 
| [24:34] | & | 家庭所需 食物银行 旧货商店 捐赠请往里走 | 
| [24:35] | It served the whole county. | 曾经服务了整个郡 | 
| [24:37] | All the cans at my church were gonna end up here. | 我教堂里的所有罐头都会送到这里来 | 
| [25:37] | If a sewer could puke, | 如果下水道会吐 | 
| [25:39] | this is what it’d smell like. | 闻起来肯定是这个味儿 | 
| [25:48] | The water’s been coming down that hole for a while. | 屋顶漏水已经有一段时间了 | 
| [25:52] | Slimed this place up good. | 让这里满是污水 | 
| [25:58] | We can use the shelves to block them. | 我们可以用架子挡住它们 | 
| [26:01] | Yeah, that’s it, Sasha. | 就这样 萨沙 | 
| [26:05] | There’s our way. | 就这么办 | 
| [26:07] | Down those shelves. | 顺着架子下去 | 
| [26:17] | I said you’re coming with us. | 我说过 你要跟紧我们 | 
| [26:31] | Go! Go! | 快 快 | 
| [26:33] | Here they come. | 它们来了 | 
| [26:35] | You take right. | 你负责右边 | 
| [26:40] | I see three here. | 这边我看到三只 | 
| [26:42] | You got it? | 你能应付吗 | 
| [27:29] | We have to get Gabriel. | 我们得去救加百利 | 
| [27:31] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [27:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [27:33] | All right, | 好 | 
| [27:34] | we’ll push down the shelves on the ones in front of us. | 我们推倒这个架子 砸向前面这几只行尸 | 
| [27:36] | We’ll fight through and I’ll grab him. | 我们杀过去 然后我去救他 | 
| [27:39] | Go! | 开始 | 
| [28:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [28:20] | I know which way it’s gonna break. | 我知道它们要从哪条路过来 | 
| [28:27] | Bob! | 鲍勃 | 
| [28:48] | You okay? Bob, you okay? | 你还好吗 鲍勃 你还好吗 | 
| [28:51] | I’m fine now. | 我现在没事了 | 
| [29:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [29:04] | I– I panicked. | 我慌了 | 
| [29:06] | I told you I… | 我告诉过你 我… | 
| [29:07] | You knew her when she was alive? | 她活着时是你的熟人吗 | 
| [29:15] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白了 | 
| [29:17] | You only tell your sins to God. | 你只对上帝坦白罪孽 | 
| [29:27] | Do you miss the sword? | 你想念那把刀吗 | 
| [29:29] | Wasn’t really mine in the first place. | 本来也不是我的 | 
| [29:33] | Found it, in the very beginning. | 灾变刚开始时找来的 | 
| [29:39] | How’d you get so good? | 你身手为何这么好 | 
| [29:42] | It was just me and them out here | 在外面除了我就是它们 | 
| [29:46] | all day, every day. | 日复一日 | 
| [29:50] | A good long time. | 像这样过了很久 | 
| [29:53] | I don’t know what that was, but it wasn’t a life. | 我不知道那是什么 但那不是生活 | 
| [29:58] | Not like today. | 不像今天 | 
| [30:01] | Stumbling around in three feet of slime for some peas and carrots, | 在三尺深的污水中举步维艰地寻找食物 | 
| [30:05] | that’s living. | 这才叫生活 | 
| [30:10] | I miss Andrea. | 我想安德莉亚 | 
| [30:14] | I miss Hershel. | 我也想赫谢尔 | 
| [30:18] | I don’t miss what was before. | 我不怀念在这之前的生活 | 
| [30:20] | I don’t miss that sword. | 我不想那把刀 | 
| [30:30] | Tyreese said you were out back. | 泰尔西说你在后面 | 
| [30:33] | Come on in. We found food. | 进来吧 我们找到食物了 | 
| [30:35] | – A lot of it. – Good. | -有不少呢 -很好 | 
| [30:39] | What is it? | 这是什么 | 
| [30:42] | Those scratches. | 这些划痕 | 
| [30:44] | They’re deep. | 很深 | 
| [30:45] | Like knives or something. | 像是用刀子划的 | 
| [30:48] | Someone was trying to get in. | 有人想进去 | 
| [30:55] | I found something else. | 我还找到了一些东西 | 
| [30:58] | I don’t know what happened, but whatever it is, | 我不确定到底发生了什么 但无论什么事 | 
| [31:02] | we can handle it. | 我们都可以应付 | 
| [31:06] | Doesn’t mean Gabriel is a bad guy for sure, | 虽然这不意味着加百利是坏人 | 
| [31:08] | but it means something. | 但它一定意味着什么 | 
| [31:36] | I’d like to propose a toast. | 我想祝酒 | 
| [31:43] | I look around this room… | 我环顾这个房间 | 
| [31:47] | And I see survivors. | 我看到了生存者 | 
| [31:51] | Each and every one of you | 在座的每一位 | 
| [31:54] | has earned that title. | 都赢得了这个称号 | 
| [31:59] | – To the survivors. – Survivors! Cheers! | -敬生存者 -生存者 干杯 | 
| [32:04] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [32:05] | Survivors. | 生存者 | 
| [32:06] | Is that all you want to be? | 你们只想当生存者吗 | 
| [32:11] | Wake up in the morning, | 早上醒来 | 
| [32:13] | fight the undead pricks, forage for food, | 与行尸搏斗 四处觅食 | 
| [32:15] | go to sleep at night with two eyes open, | 夜晚也无法安心入睡 | 
| [32:17] | rinse and repeat? | 就这样周而复始 | 
| [32:19] | ’cause you can do that. | 你们可以这样做 | 
| [32:21] | I mean, you got the strength. | 因为你们有实力 | 
| [32:24] | You got the skill. | 你们也有技能 | 
| [32:26] | Thing is, for you people, | 问题是 对于你们来说 | 
| [32:29] | for what you can do, that’s just surrender. | 对于你们的能力而言 那只意味着屈服 | 
| [32:33] | Now, we get Eugene to Washington and he will make the dead die | 我们把尤金送到华盛顿 他将消灭行尸 | 
| [32:36] | and the living will have this world again. | 让活人重新掌控世界 | 
| [32:38] | And that is not a bad takeaway for a little road trip. | 虽然路途艰辛 但值得一搏 | 
| [32:46] | Eugene, what’s in DC? | 尤金 特区有什么 | 
| [32:53] | Infrastructure constructed to withstand pandemics | 他们建了个基地 足以应对 | 
| [32:55] | even of this fubar magnitude. | 时下的瘟疫狂潮 | 
| [32:58] | That means food, fuel, refuge. | 那里有食物 燃料和避难所 | 
| [33:03] | Restart. | 一切重新开始 | 
| [33:08] | However this plays out, | 无论结果如何 | 
| [33:11] | however long it takes for the reset button to kick in, | 无论花多长时间才能重新开始 | 
| [33:14] | you can be safe there. | 你们在那里都会更安全 | 
| [33:17] | Safer than you’ve been since this whole thing started. | 比灾变后的任一时期都安全 | 
| [33:23] | Come with us. | 跟我们走吧 | 
| [33:25] | Save the world for that little one. | 为小家伙拯救世界 | 
| [33:33] | Save it for yourselves. | 为你们自己拯救世界 | 
| [33:38] | Save it for the people out there… | 为那些在外逃难 | 
| [33:42] | who don’t got nothing left to do except survive. | 除了生存别无希望的人拯救世界 | 
| [33:59] | What was that? | 怎么了 | 
| [34:01] | I think she knows what I’m about to say. | 我想她知道我要说什么 | 
| [34:04] | She’s in. If she’s in, I’m in. | 她要加入 她加入我就加入 | 
| [34:07] | – We’re in. -Yeah. | -我们加入 -太好了 | 
| [34:11] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 | 
| [34:23] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [34:25] | I’m not letting my brother | 我不会让我哥哥 | 
| [34:25] | be the only one that gets to hold that baby. | 独享抱那孩子的乐趣 | 
| [34:28] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [34:32] | One more. | 再来一个 | 
| [35:10] | – You okay? – Yeah, yeah. | -你还好吗 -挺好的 | 
| [35:14] | I was at the prison. | 我去过监狱 | 
| [35:17] | With the Governor. | 跟总督一起 | 
| [35:23] | I didn’t know who he was | 我那时不知道他是谁 | 
| [35:26] | or what he could do. | 他会做什么 | 
| [35:29] | And I didn’t know who all of you were. | 也不了解你们 | 
| [35:38] | I– I just didn’t want it to be hidden. | 我只是不想隐瞒 | 
| [35:42] | That I was there. | 我在那里待过 | 
| [35:51] | You’re here with us now. | 你现在跟我们在一起 | 
| [36:07] | Thanks for the hospitality. | 感谢招待 | 
| [36:11] | I’m surprised you let us drink your communion wine. | 你竟然肯让我们喝你的圣餐酒让我很意外 | 
| [36:17] | There isn’t anyone left to take communion. | 没有人吃圣餐了 | 
| [36:22] | The wine’s just wine until it’s blessed. | 没祝福过的酒只是普通的酒罢了 | 
| [36:32] | You’re hiding something. | 你一定隐瞒了什么 | 
| [36:34] | And it’s pretty obvious it’s something you can’t hide from. | 而且很显然是你无法逃避的事 | 
| [36:38] | That’s your business. | 那是你的事 | 
| [36:42] | But these people, | 但是这些人 | 
| [36:44] | these people are my family. | 这些人是我的家人 | 
| [36:50] | And if what you’re hiding somehow hurts them in any way, | 如果你隐瞒的事情会伤害到他们 | 
| [36:55] | I’ll kill you. | 我会杀了你 | 
| [37:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [37:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [37:41] | Come on. | 快来 | 
| [37:58] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你在干什么 你在干什么 | 
| [38:01] | They got Beth. | 贝丝在他们手上 | 
| [38:05] | Come on. Come on, get in. | 快点 上车 | 
| [39:24] | You waking up? | 你醒了吗 | 
| [39:26] | Ah, you’re back with us, huh? | 你醒来了 | 
| [39:30] | Good news is… | 好消息是 | 
| [39:32] | You’re not dead yet. | 你还没死 | 
| [39:35] | That’s a relief, right? | 松了一口气 对吗 | 
| [39:37] | But try not to read too much into the word yet there. | 但别高兴的太早 | 
| [39:40] | It’ll just drive you crazy, Bob. | 否则你会疯掉的 鲍勃 | 
| [39:49] | I want to explain myself a little. | 我想解释一下自己 | 
| [39:51] | You see, | 你瞧 | 
| [39:53] | We didn’t want to hurt you… | 我们刚才并不想 | 
| [39:58] | before. | 伤害你 | 
| [40:00] | We didn’t want to pull you away from your group or scare you. | 我们不想让你脱离团队 或吓唬你 | 
| [40:05] | These aren’t things that we want to do. | 我们不想这样做 | 
| [40:09] | They’re things we got to do. | 我们只是必须这样做 | 
| [40:14] | You and your people took away our home. | 你和你的伙伴夺走了我们的家 | 
| [40:20] | That’s fair play. | 这很正常 | 
| [40:22] | Now we’re out here like everybody else | 现在我们像其他人一样 | 
| [40:26] | trying to survive. | 试图在外面生存 | 
| [40:30] | And in order to do that, | 为了生存 | 
| [40:33] | We have to hunt. | 我们必须狩猎 | 
| [40:40] | Didn’t start that way, | 最早的时候 | 
| [40:42] | eating people. | 我们不吃人 | 
| [40:44] | It evolved into that. | 事情演化成了这样 | 
| [40:46] | We evolved. | 我们进化了 | 
| [40:48] | We had to. | 我们不得不 | 
| [40:50] | And now we’ve devolved | 而现在 我们退化了 | 
| [40:55] | into hunters. | 变成了猎人 | 
| [40:58] | I told you. | 我给你说过 | 
| [41:00] | I said it. Can’t go back, Bob. | 我说过回不去了 鲍勃 | 
| [41:06] | I just hope you understand | 我只是希望你明白 | 
| [41:09] | that nothing happening to you now is personal. | 你身上发生的事不是私人恩怨 | 
| [41:14] | Yeah, you put us in this situation | 对 是你害我们落到这般境地 | 
| [41:16] | and it is almost kind of a cosmic justice | 而现在躺在这里的人是你 | 
| [41:20] | for it to be you, but… | 似乎是某种报应 但是 | 
| [41:24] | We would have done this to anybody. | 换做别人我们也会这样做的 | 
| [41:30] | We will. | 我们会的 | 
| [41:33] | But at the end of the day, | 但是归根结底 | 
| [41:36] | No matter how much we hate all this ugly business… | 不管我们多么讨厌这种丑陋的事 | 
| [41:45] | A man’s got to eat. | 人总是要吃东西的 | 
| [42:03] | If it makes you feel any better… | 如果能让你感到安慰的话 | 
| [42:06] | You taste much better than we thought you would. | 你的味道比我们想的好多了 |