| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:17] | It’s getting a little messy for you. | 你头发有点脏乱了 | 
| [00:22] | Gettin’ ready for retirement. | 我准备退休了 | 
| [00:24] | Relaxin’ the grooming standards. | 不用遵守仪容规定了 | 
| [00:27] | Thinkin’ about becomin’ a plumber, | 想去当个水管工 | 
| [00:28] | a sheepherder, or something. | 牧羊人什么的 | 
| [00:31] | You ain’t herdin’ sheep now, Abraham. | 你现在可不是在牧羊 亚伯拉罕 | 
| [00:32] | Eyes on the prize. | 搞清楚状况 | 
| [00:33] | Damn right. | 太对了 | 
| [00:36] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的好姑娘 | 
| [00:39] | Maybe I’ll let you shave me down all over, | 也许我会让你刮掉我全身的毛 | 
| [00:43] | dolphin-smooth. | 像海豚一样光溜溜 | 
| [00:46] | I’ll cut it for you tonight. | 我今晚帮你刮 | 
| [00:47] | Yes, ma’am. | 好 女士 | 
| [00:49] | Hey, maybe Rosita can give you a trim while she’s at it. | 也许罗西塔也可以帮你修剪一下 | 
| [00:53] | Party’s getting a little long in the back. | 你背后的头发有点长了 | 
| [00:56] | Or is it your source of power? | 莫非这是你力量的源泉吗 | 
| [00:59] | I ain’t slayin’ a lion anytime soon. | 我最近不会屠杀狮子 | 
| [01:02] | I wouldn’t be placing any wagers on seein’ me | 我可不会打赌说我自己会 | 
| [01:04] | dispatch a thousand Philistines with the jawbone of an ass. | 用一块驴腮骨杀掉一千个非利士人[大力士参孙] | 
| [01:07] | Oh, so you’ll just settle on saving the world, right? | 你就只打算拯救世界 对吧 | 
| [01:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [01:14] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [01:15] | – Last night? – Nope. | -是昨晚的事吗 -不是 | 
| [01:19] | Yes, that and tomorrow. | 是的 昨晚和明天的事 | 
| [01:23] | And I’m thinking about that preacher, | 我在想那个牧师 | 
| [01:25] | what he did. | 他做的事 | 
| [01:40] | Maybe they’re just behind us. | 也许他们就在我们后面 | 
| [01:43] | Maybe Daryl and Carol came back. | 也许达里尔和卡萝尔回来了 | 
| [01:46] | Maybe they took the map, found some cars, | 也许他们拿了地图 找到了车 | 
| [01:49] | and they’re just down the road. | 就在路上 | 
| [01:51] | They’ll catch up. | 他们会赶上来的 | 
| [01:53] | We’re clearing the way for ’em. | 我们在为他们开道 | 
| [01:57] | How long will it be? | 多长时间才能奏效 | 
| [02:00] | After you get on that terminal and do what you have to do? | 在你到达终端 做你该做的事后 | 
| [02:04] | Depends on a number of factors | 取决于许多因素 | 
| [02:05] | including density of the infected around target sites worldwide. | 包括世界范围内标靶位置附近的感染密度 | 
| [02:09] | Wait, target sites? | 等等 标靶位置 | 
| [02:11] | Are you talking about missiles? | 你是说导弹吗 | 
| [02:15] | That’s classified. | 那是机密内容 | 
| [02:17] | I thought we were over that. | 我还以为你不再保密了 | 
| [02:19] | What if we all live? | 如果我们都活下去了呢 | 
| [02:21] | The secrets will matter then? | 那时候秘密就重要了吗 | 
| [02:23] | They might. | 也许 | 
| [02:25] | Anyway, the speed with which things normalize | 总之 一切恢复正常的速度 | 
| [02:27] | depend on a number of factors | 取决于很多因素 | 
| [02:29] | including worldwide weather patterns, | 包括全球气候模式 | 
| [02:30] | which were modeled without the assumption | 对此的建模并没有假设 | 
| [02:32] | that cars, planes, boats, and trains | 汽车 飞机 船只和火车 | 
| [02:34] | wouldn’t be pouring hydrocarbons into the atmosphere this long. | 会这么长时间不向大气中排放碳氢化合物 | 
| [02:38] | Changed the game quite a bit when it comes to air-transmissible pathogens. | 这让通过空气传播的病原体充满了变数 | 
| [02:45] | Why the hair? | 为什么留这个发型 | 
| [02:48] | Because I like it. | 因为我喜欢 | 
| [02:51] | And no one is takin’ scissor or clipper to it anytime soon. | 而且不许任何人剪我的头发 | 
| [02:53] | Do you hear me, Miss Espinoza? | 你听到了吗 埃斯皮诺萨小姐 | 
| [02:55] | Yes, loud and clear. | 是的 听得很清楚 | 
| [02:57] | Y’all can laugh all you want. | 你们可以随便笑 | 
| [02:59] | No one was makin’ fun. | 没人在取笑你啦 | 
| [03:00] | The smartest man I ever met happened to love my hair. | 我遇见的最聪明的人碰巧喜欢我的发型 | 
| [03:03] | My old boss, T. Brooks Ellis, | 我之前的老板 布鲁克斯·埃利斯 | 
| [03:05] | the director of the Human Genome Project. | 人类基因组计划的主管 | 
| [03:08] | He said my hair made me look like, and I quote, | 他说我的发型让我看起来像是 我引用 | 
| [03:11] | “A fun guy,” | “一个有趣的人” | 
| [03:13] | which I am. | 我确实是 | 
| [03:17] | I just ain’t Samson. | 我只不过不是参孙而已 | 
| [05:21] | Ellen… | 艾伦 | 
| [05:25] | Ellen! | 艾伦 | 
| [05:29] | Eugene! | 尤金 | 
| [05:34] | Eugene! | 尤金 | 
| [05:36] | Eugene, are you okay? | 尤金 你没事吧 | 
| [05:39] | The preacher… | 那个传教士 | 
| [05:41] | didn’t see another way out. | 别无选择 | 
| [05:42] | You hold on, okay? | 坚持住 | 
| [05:45] | Everyone else, you all right? | 其他人呢 都没事吧 | 
| [05:47] | – Yeah. – Yes. | -没事 -没事 | 
| [05:48] | – The engine’s on fire. We gotta get out of here. – I know. | -引擎着火了 我们得赶快离开 -我知道 | 
| [05:52] | All right, you and I go first, knock ’em back, | 好 我俩先走 把它们击退 | 
| [05:56] | clear the way for Maggie and Rosita to get out, | 给玛姬和罗西塔开路 | 
| [05:59] | then we all start hitting them, okay? | 然后我们一起解决它们 行吗 | 
| [06:01] | – Yeah. – All right. We’ll do it live. | -行 -好的 我们会活着的 | 
| [06:05] | – Tara? – Yeah? | -塔拉 -在 | 
| [06:07] | You cover Eugene. You come out when it’s clear. | 你掩护尤金 等安全了再出来 | 
| [06:09] | – Okay. – On my go! | -好的 -等我信号 | 
| [06:11] | Go! | 上 | 
| [06:32] | Come on. I know it sucks and it’s scary, | 快点 我知道这可怖之极 | 
| [06:34] | – but it’s time to be brave. – It isn’t voluntary. | -但你必须鼓起勇气 -这不是我能控制的 | 
| [06:38] | It is, when you’re screwed either way. | 你能的 不然你只有死路一条 | 
| [06:39] | So you cut through the choice that might help somebody. | 你必须抉择 拯救他人 | 
| [06:44] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [06:50] | I’m right behind you. | 我就在你身后 | 
| [07:56] | Check Eugene, see if he’s hurt. | 看看尤金有没有受伤 | 
| [07:58] | I’m fine. Just cuts and dings is all. | 我没事 就一点擦伤 | 
| [08:00] | Check him! | 去看看 | 
| [08:09] | – Is that your blood? – Yeah. | -这是你的血吗 -是 | 
| [08:13] | Damn thing opened again. | 伤口又裂开了 | 
| [08:18] | I swear, the cuts are finer than frog’s hair. | 我发誓 伤口非常小 | 
| [08:20] | They’re just big bleeders. | 只是容易流血 | 
| [08:23] | First aid kit’s in the bus. | 急救箱在巴士里 | 
| [08:24] | I’ll see what we have. | 我去看看有什么能用的 | 
| [08:37] | We’re not stopping. We’re rolling on. | 我们不能停下 必须继续前进 | 
| [08:41] | We’ll find another vehicle down the road. | 在路上再找一辆车 | 
| [08:45] | The mission hasn’t changed. | 任务不变 | 
| [08:46] | Devil’s advocate, nothing more– | 我唱句反调 没别的意思 | 
| [08:47] | we smashed to a stop hard. | 我们出了严重的车祸 | 
| [08:49] | We spent a lot of time rolling things out of the road. | 而且路上一直在挪开障碍 | 
| [08:53] | – The church is just 15 miles back that way– – No. | -这里离教堂只有15英里 -不 | 
| [08:55] | We don’t stop. We don’t go back. | 不能停下 也不走回头路 | 
| [08:57] | We’re at war, and retreat means we lose. | 这是战争 撤退就是战败 | 
| [08:59] | The road fights back, the plan gets jacked. | 道路险阻 计划多舛 | 
| [09:01] | You all know that. | 这又怎样 | 
| [09:05] | Now, we will get through this because we have to. | 我们必须克服一切 因为我们没有选择 | 
| [09:07] | Every direction is a question. | 每一步都有未知的危险 | 
| [09:10] | We don’t go back! | 但我们决不后退 | 
| [09:14] | Hey, hey, hey. You okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [09:16] | I am fit as a damn fiddle. | 我简直不能更好 | 
| [09:18] | We are going with you. | 我们会跟着你 | 
| [09:21] | You are calling this thing. | 一切由你决定 | 
| [09:25] | I just need to know you’re good. | 但我必须要确认你没问题 | 
| [09:29] | This is how things stop. | 失败都是这样开始的 | 
| [09:32] | I can’t afford that right now. The world can’t afford it. | 我现在承担不起失败 世界也承担不起 | 
| [09:36] | Listen, I took a pretty hard shot to the sack with that crash. | 听着 出车祸了我很受挫 | 
| [09:40] | I am stressed and depressed to see that ride die, | 看到巴士毁了 我压力很大 也很沮丧 | 
| [09:42] | but if you say we’re rolling on, | 但是如果你说我们继续走 | 
| [09:45] | I’m good. | 我就没问题 | 
| [09:52] | We’re rolling on. | 我们继续走 | 
| [09:54] | I’m gonna rub some dirt on it and walk it off. | 这种伤抹点泥土 走走就没事了 | 
| [09:57] | We’ll find what we need like we always have– | 我们会像以前一样 在路上找到 | 
| [09:59] | – on the way. – Okay. | -需要的东西 -好的 | 
| [10:02] | I’m not rubbing dirt on anything. | 我可不会乱抹什么泥土 | 
| [10:05] | Maybe we can find some bikes. | 或许我们可以找些自行车 | 
| [10:08] | Bikes don’t burn. | 自行车不会起火 | 
| [10:16] | All right. | 走吧 | 
| [10:17] | Right. | 好 | 
| [10:31] | Eugene, what are you doing? | 尤金 你在干什么 | 
| [10:34] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [10:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [11:01] | Ellen! | 艾伦 | 
| [11:06] | Ell…? | 艾… | 
| [11:11] | Ellen? | 艾伦 | 
| [11:17] | Ellen. | 艾伦 | 
| [11:34] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [13:54] | I’m gonna take a sweep. | 我去搜索一下 | 
| [13:56] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [14:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:37] | For what? | 谢什么 | 
| [14:38] | For showing up. | 谢谢你能来 | 
| [14:42] | It took a little horse trading to get you here,but… | 虽说做了点交易才把你弄来 但是 | 
| [14:45] | it’s plain as potatoes to me now. | 现在我看明白了 | 
| [14:49] | You get it. | 你懂 | 
| [14:51] | Coulda lit out after the crash, | 车祸后你本可以说明理由 | 
| [14:52] | made a case, but you stayed. | 然后离开 但你留下了 | 
| [14:54] | I made a deal. | 我约定过 | 
| [14:56] | Yeah, you coulda broke it. | 是啊 但也可以反悔 | 
| [14:58] | What was I gonna do? | 我又能怎么样呢 | 
| [15:03] | You gonna put that thing away tonight? | 你今晚要把那东西收起来吗 | 
| [15:11] | How about that? | 你的手呢 | 
| [15:12] | You gonna wrap that up? | 不包起来吗 | 
| [15:13] | No, I’m gonna let it get some air. | 不 我要让它透透气 | 
| [15:15] | Got cut up pretty ugly last night back at the church. | 昨晚在教堂 手都刮花了 | 
| [15:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [15:29] | Gotten to the point where everyone alive is strong now. | 能活到现在的人都很强 | 
| [15:34] | We have to be. | 我们别无选择 | 
| [15:36] | You’re either strong and they can help you so you help them or… | 强者要么与他人并肩作战 互相利用 | 
| [15:41] | you’re strong and they can kill ya. | 要么因为太强而被杀 | 
| [15:45] | So you gotta kill them. | 所以你必须杀了他们 | 
| [15:49] | You gotta kill them and… | 你必须杀了他们… | 
| [16:02] | I want to say it’s never easy. | 我想说杀人并非易事 | 
| [16:07] | That’s not the truth. | 但事实并非如此 | 
| [16:17] | It’s the easiest thing in the world now. | 如今最简单的事莫过于此了 | 
| [16:31] | The world’s gonna change, right? | 世界会改变的 对吗 | 
| [16:33] | You’re damn right it’s gonna. | 那当然了 | 
| [16:38] | You’d better turn in. | 快去休息吧 | 
| [16:39] | You’ve got late watch. | 你晚点还要放哨呢 | 
| [16:42] | Yeah. | 行 | 
| [16:48] | I really need some ass first. | 我要先去来一发 | 
| [16:53] | Didn’t need to know that, but, cool. | 你没必要告诉我 不过 挺好的 | 
| [17:04] | Abraham! | 亚伯拉罕 | 
| [17:06] | He’s watching again. | 他又在那儿看呢 | 
| [17:09] | Over there in the self-help section. | 就在那边的自助区 | 
| [17:15] | “Self-help.” | “自助” | 
| [17:20] | Don’t worry about him, baby. | 宝贝 别担心 | 
| [17:22] | He’s harmless. | 他没什么危害 | 
| [17:24] | – I’m already there. – Come on. | -我要高潮了 -来吧 | 
| [17:27] | Dude. | 老兄 | 
| [17:34] | Cards on the table, I was watching them. | 我坦白 我是在看他们 | 
| [17:36] | Yeah, I saw that. | 是啊 我看到了 | 
| [17:38] | I believe they know I catch an eyeful on occasion, | 我相信他们知道我偶尔会看 | 
| [17:40] | which isn’t to say it’s their thing. It’s not mine either. | 这不是他们的癖好 也不是我的 | 
| [17:43] | It’s just that I enjoy the female form | 只是因为我喜欢女人 | 
| [17:44] | and I consider this a victimless crime | 而这样做既不会害人 | 
| [17:46] | that provides both comfort and distraction. | 还能让我得到安慰和消遣 | 
| [17:51] | Maybe, uh– maybe we can move on from here. | 也许…也许我们可以换个地方说 | 
| [17:55] | I was looking for you to say thank you | 我刚刚在找你 想和你道谢 | 
| [17:57] | for having my back at the bus. | 你在巴士那里掩护了我 | 
| [17:58] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 | 
| [18:02] | Don’t know about that. | 我觉得不算吧 | 
| [18:03] | You did. | 你确实救了我一命 | 
| [18:04] | Well, if I did, then, | 假如我真救了你 | 
| [18:06] | you provided the context for me doing so. | 那也是因为你给我提供了机会 | 
| [18:08] | – What? – I was screwed either way, | -什么 -不管怎样我都死路一条 | 
| [18:10] | so I went with the choice that helped someone. | 所以我选择拯救他人 | 
| [18:12] | I thought it trite, but it turned out to be true. | 我以为这话很老套 但却发现是真的 | 
| [18:14] | Point to you. | 多亏了你 | 
| [18:15] | You have this. | 你本来就有这个力量 | 
| [18:17] | Even if you didn’t before, you do. | 假如你之前没有 现在也有了 | 
| [18:21] | Look, I’m– I’m the same way. | 听着 我也是一样的 | 
| [18:23] | You know you can do this. | 你知道你自己可以的 | 
| [18:28] | Uh, did you hear what I just said? | 你听到我刚刚说的话了吗 | 
| [18:32] | The bus crashed ’cause of me. | 巴士翻车都怪我 | 
| [18:35] | – No, it didn’t. – Yes, it did. | -不是的 -就是的 | 
| [18:38] | I put crushed glass in the fuel line. | 我把玻璃渣放进了燃油管路里 | 
| [18:41] | Light bulbs I found in the church. | 是我之前在教堂里找到的灯泡弄的 | 
| [18:44] | The vehicle | 那辆车 | 
| [18:47] | should’ve failed before it ever got to the road. | 本应该在上路前就坏掉 | 
| [18:48] | You would’ve killed us. | 你差点害死我们 | 
| [18:50] | It wasn’t supposed to go down like that, not hardly, not half. | 本来不应该像这样坏掉的 完全不应该 | 
| [18:53] | The glass wasn’t supposed to | 玻璃渣不应该弄坏 | 
| [18:54] | wear out the fuel line next to the spark plugs. | 火花塞旁边的燃油管路 | 
| [18:57] | We fully pulled the short straw on that one. | 我们运气太差了 | 
| [18:59] | What the hell? Why did you do that? | 搞什么啊 你为什么这么做 | 
| [19:04] | Eugene, | 尤金 | 
| [19:06] | why did– Eugene? | 你为什么…尤金 | 
| [19:08] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 | 
| [19:14] | Answer me. | 回答我 | 
| [19:17] | I appreciate the positive affirmations | 我赞同善意的谎言 | 
| [19:18] | and looking the other way on the perversion, | 和对某些事视而不见 | 
| [19:21] | but I know empirically | 但是根据我的经验 | 
| [19:22] | and definitively I cannot survive on my own. | 我知道我绝不可能独自生存下去 | 
| [19:24] | – I cannot. – So you killed the bus? | -我不行 -所以你就弄坏了巴士吗 | 
| [19:30] | If I don’t cure the disease, | 假如我不能治愈这场瘟疫 | 
| [19:33] | if I don’t save the world, I have no value. | 不能拯救世界 我就毫无价值了 | 
| [19:36] | That’s not how it works. | 事情不是这样的 | 
| [19:37] | If I don’t fix things, | 假如我不能解决这一切 | 
| [19:38] | there’s no way you people would keep me around, | 你们绝对不会把我带在身边 | 
| [19:41] | share resources, even protect me. | 和我分享资源 甚至是保护我 | 
| [19:42] | Of course we would. | 我们当然会的 | 
| [19:45] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友啊 | 
| [19:47] | We have each other’s backs. That’s it. | 我们要互相照应的 就这么简单 | 
| [19:51] | That’s how it works. | 事情就应该是这样的 | 
| [19:55] | Don’t tell anyone else what you did. | 别告诉别人你做了什么 | 
| [19:58] | I’ll keep your secret and we’ll keep going. | 我会为你保守秘密 我们会继续前进 | 
| [20:01] | You know you messed up. | 你知道自己搞砸了 | 
| [20:03] | You’re trying, but, dude, | 你在努力 但是 老兄 | 
| [20:06] | you can’t do something like that again. | 你不能再这么做了 | 
| [20:09] | I won’t. | 我不会了 | 
| [20:13] | You’re stuck with us. | 你和我们绑在一起了 | 
| [20:16] | Just like we’re stuck with you, | 就像我们和你绑在一起一样 | 
| [20:18] | no matter what. | 无论如何都是如此 | 
| [20:20] | I don’t know why I told you. | 我不知道自己为什么会告诉你 | 
| [20:23] | I do. | 我知道 | 
| [20:27] | Welcome to the human race, asshole. | 欢迎加入人类 混蛋 | 
| [20:35] | Come on. It’s getting late. | 走吧 很晚了 | 
| [20:56] | You thinkin’ about them? | 你在想他们吗 | 
| [21:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [21:02] | I feel guilty. | 我感觉好内疚 | 
| [21:14] | Maybe we get to have… | 也许这算我们… | 
| [21:18] | little vacations on bookstore floors. | 在书店地板上的小假期 | 
| [21:28] | We’re not back there anymore. | 我们现在不在那里 | 
| [21:32] | We’re living for something else. | 我们为其它的事而活 | 
| [21:35] | And they don’t get to right now. | 而他们现在还不能这样 | 
| [21:40] | We did almost die today. | 我们今天差点死了 | 
| [21:43] | And we don’t have a car. | 而且我们没车 | 
| [21:46] | And we’re drinking toilet water. | 还得从厕所取水喝 | 
| [21:54] | It just feels really good having this… | 但是这样的感觉依然很好 | 
| [21:59] | because it’s not about what was. | 因为过去不再重要 | 
| [22:04] | Not last night. | 昨晚不再重要 | 
| [22:08] | It’s all about what’s gonna be. | 重要的是未来 | 
| [22:12] | Don’t feel guilty about that. | 别为此感到内疚 | 
| [23:07] | Ellen. | 艾伦 | 
| [23:16] | We’re safe now. | 现在安全了 | 
| [23:22] | I stopped ’em. | 我阻止了他们 | 
| [23:28] | You don’t have to be scared now. | 你们现在不必害怕了 | 
| [23:49] | It’s okay. | 没事了 | 
| [23:57] | It’s not infected. | 没有感染 | 
| [24:01] | You been going to nursing school on the sly? | 你还偷偷去过护士学校吗 | 
| [24:05] | Roger and Pam taught me. | 是罗杰和帕姆教我的 | 
| [24:12] | I think we should stay here today. | 我觉得今天我们应该留在这里 | 
| [24:14] | No. | 不行 | 
| [24:17] | You got some reading you need to catch up on? | 你准备在这里读书吗 | 
| [24:19] | We got lucky yesterday. | 我们昨天侥幸没事 | 
| [24:22] | But we’re all banged up, you especially. | 但我们都受伤了 特别是你 | 
| [24:24] | We’ve been through worse. | 我们经历过更糟糕的事 | 
| [24:26] | We keep moving. | 我们得继续走 | 
| [24:28] | Maybe we always wind up stopping | 也许我们总是被迫停下 | 
| [24:31] | because we never start at 100%. | 是因为我们总是没准备好就上路 | 
| [24:33] | Every minute we waste getting him to Washington, | 去华盛顿的路上 我们浪费的每一分钟 | 
| [24:35] | people are dying. | 都有人死掉 | 
| [24:36] | You think I don’t understand that? | 你以为我不懂吗 | 
| [24:39] | After everything? | 经历了这一切之后 | 
| [24:42] | You see, I want us to actually get there. | 听着 我可是真的想让大家抵达目的地的 | 
| [24:45] | No, you want us to sit around. | 不 你想让我们闲坐着 | 
| [24:47] | You want us to stop. | 你想让我们停下 | 
| [24:56] | This town isn’t in bad shape. | 这座城镇还不赖 | 
| [25:00] | This store wasn’t even touched. | 这间书店甚至还完好 | 
| [25:04] | We could make a good base here. | 这可以成为不错的基地 | 
| [25:07] | We could spend one last day doing a sweep for supplies. | 我们可以花最后一天时间找些补给 | 
| [25:10] | We’ll sweep as we go. | 我们边走边找 | 
| [25:12] | We’ve done it since Houston. We’re not stopping now. | 从休斯顿开始就是这么做的 现在不能停下 | 
| [25:19] | You heard the lady. | 你们听到女士的话了 | 
| [25:22] | We’re taking it north. | 我们往北走 | 
| [25:23] | We tapped out the toilet. | 厕所里没水了 | 
| [25:25] | Broad River is five miles west. | 布劳德河在西边八公里的地方 | 
| [25:28] | At the very least, we stock up there before we find wheels. | 找到车之前 我们至少要到那里补给一下 | 
| [25:31] | We got a vehicle. | 其实有辆车 | 
| [25:35] | And it just so happens… | 碰巧 | 
| [25:39] | it’s got 500 gallons of water on it. | 车上装了五百加仑水 | 
| [26:28] | About time things started going our way! | 我们也该走运一次了 | 
| [26:55] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [26:57] | Just once. | 就一次 | 
| [26:59] | One damn time. | 就不能走运一次吗 | 
| [27:05] | We’ll find another ride. | 我们会找到别的车的 | 
| [27:06] | If there was a ride worth a shit in this town, we’d have seen it. | 如果镇子里有能用的车 我们早就看到了 | 
| [27:09] | This thing’s done some crowd clearing. | 这辆车被用来撞过行尸 | 
| [27:11] | Right up into the intake. | 正好阻塞了进气口 | 
| [27:13] | Which means we’ve got an | 那就意味着 | 
| [27:14] | air filter filled with damn human remains. | 空气过滤器塞满了该死的尸骸 | 
| [27:19] | And there is no damned corner on this damned Earth | 这世界上每一个该死的小角落 | 
| [27:23] | that has not been dicked hard beyond all damned recognition. | 都被破坏的面目全非了 | 
| [27:28] | Abraham? | 亚伯拉罕 | 
| [27:29] | What? | 干嘛 | 
| [27:31] | That feeds the radiator. | 这是散热器的通风口 | 
| [27:32] | The intake for the engine is actually on the roof. | 引擎的进气口在车顶上 | 
| [27:52] | Tara, Maggie! | 塔拉 玛姬 | 
| [27:56] | One damn time! | 就不能走运一次 | 
| [27:59] | – One damn time! – Abraham, just wait! | -就一次 -亚伯拉罕 等等 | 
| [28:06] | There’s more from the back! | 后面还有更多 | 
| [28:51] | I been to eight county fairs | 我参加过七个乡郡庆典 | 
| [28:53] | and one goat rodeo. | 和一个山羊竞技比赛 | 
| [28:56] | I never seen anything like that. | 都没这个让人开眼界 | 
| [29:03] | There was a Goodwill over there by the bookstore. | 书店旁边有家慈善商店 | 
| [29:05] | It’s pretty blown up, but there might be some supplies, | 那里残破不堪 但可能会有些补给品 | 
| [29:07] | some dry clothes, maybe? | 一些干燥的衣服 | 
| [29:09] | Not necessary. | 没必要 | 
| [29:11] | I can clear that intake in two shakes. | 我两三下就能清理好进气口 | 
| [29:15] | Then the engine will get some wind | 然后引擎就能吸入空气 | 
| [29:17] | and so will we. | 我们也就能兜风了 | 
| [29:19] | You’ll air-dry. | 你们会吹干的 | 
| [29:21] | We roll on. | 我们继续走 | 
| [29:39] | What? | 咋的 | 
| [29:40] | This shit is screwed up! | 太扯淡了 | 
| [30:13] | AJ AJ? | |
| [30:15] | Becca? | 贝卡 | 
| [30:25] | Ellen? | 艾伦 | 
| [30:29] | Ellen! | 艾伦 | 
| [31:12] | I know why you have the haircut. | 我知道你为什么留这个发型 | 
| [31:14] | I told you, it’s ’cause I like it. | 我说了 因为我喜欢 | 
| [31:16] | I believe that. I like it, too. | 我相信 我也很喜欢 | 
| [31:21] | I think you like it for a reason. | 我觉得你喜欢是有原因的 | 
| [31:25] | You’re not the person people think you are. | 你不是别人以为的那种人 | 
| [31:30] | You want ’em to know who you are. | 你想向他们展示真实的自己 | 
| [31:36] | Not following you. | 不懂你在说什么 | 
| [31:38] | If you didn’t have that mullet, | 如果你不留这种长发 | 
| [31:40] | you’d probably be like everybody else in the labs. | 你就和其他科学家一样了 | 
| [31:43] | But you’re not like everybody else. | 但是你跟别人不一样 | 
| [31:47] | I think a lot of people in your position | 如果别人处在你的位置上 | 
| [31:48] | probably woulda given up, | 可能早就放弃了 | 
| [31:51] | but you didn’t. | 但你没有 | 
| [31:53] | There were people– a lot of them along the way– | 我这一路上 有很多人 | 
| [31:56] | they made sure I didn’t give up. | 他们确保了我不放弃 | 
| [31:58] | It wasn’t me remotely. | 根本不是我的功劳 | 
| [32:00] | It was. | 是你的功劳 | 
| [32:02] | You started this thing. | 这一切都多亏了你 | 
| [32:05] | And you’re not like Samson. He was kind of a mess. | 你和参孙不一样 他头脑不清 | 
| [32:09] | Not following you. | 不懂你在说什么 | 
| [32:10] | Well, his story goes… | 他的故事是… | 
| [32:14] | that one day when a lion attacked him, | 有一天一只狮子袭击了他 | 
| [32:16] | God gave him strength and he tore it apart. | 上帝给了他力量 将狮子撕成两半 | 
| [32:19] | Then he goes back one day, he’s by himself, | 之后他又独自回去 | 
| [32:21] | and he sees that bees have made a hive in the carcass. | 看到蜜蜂在遗骸上造了蜂窝 | 
| [32:25] | So later he tells this riddle to people. | 然后他就把这个谜语讲给世人 | 
| [32:28] | “Out of the eater, something to eat. | “吃的从吃者出来 | 
| [32:30] | Out of the strong, something sweet.” | 甜的从强者出来” | 
| [32:35] | And I always thought, | 我一直在想 | 
| [32:36] | “How the hell are people supposed to know | 这是关于他自己的生活经历 | 
| [32:39] | the answer when it’s just about his own life? | 别人怎么能猜得出 | 
| [32:42] | When the only place the answer is is in his own head?” | 答案只在他自己的脑袋里 | 
| [32:46] | Whoa, what the hell is that? | 这是什么味道 | 
| [32:50] | What? | 什么 | 
| [32:52] | Wind’s picking up. You’re about to smell it. | 起风了 你马上就能闻到了 | 
| [32:54] | What is that? | 那是什么啊 | 
| [32:57] | Whatever’s making that stench, | 不管是什么在发臭 | 
| [32:59] | it ain’t nothin’ nice. | 反正不是什么好东西 | 
| [33:05] | We’re not stoppin’. | 我们不能停下 | 
| [33:07] | Uh, we’re stopped. | 我们已经停下了 | 
| [34:03] | Let’s go. We gotta go. | 走吧 我们得走了 | 
| [34:06] | Yeah. I will not lie down. | 我不会投降的 | 
| [34:07] | Abraham. | 亚伯拉罕 | 
| [34:10] | I will not abase. | 我不会屈服的 | 
| [34:12] | Abraham, let’s get out of here. | 亚伯拉罕 咱们离开这里吧 | 
| [34:15] | I will not give up the ship. | 我不会认输的 | 
| [34:21] | Hold up. | 等等 | 
| [34:23] | – We gotta go. – No. | -我们该走了 -不行 | 
| [34:27] | No, we don’t. | 不 不能走 | 
| [34:30] | They can’t hear us and they can’t see us. | 它们听不见也看不见咱们 | 
| [34:32] | Not from here. | 离得很远 | 
| [34:34] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 | 
| [34:36] | Yeah, this is the definition of “Fine.” | 是啊 这就是所谓的没事 | 
| [34:38] | We need the map. There’s gotta be a detour. | 我们需要地图 肯定有路能绕过去 | 
| [34:40] | I’m not doing it. | 我才不干 | 
| [34:42] | We detoured and detoured and detoured from Houston to Georgia. | 我们从休斯顿到乔治亚一路都在绕道 | 
| [34:44] | I’m not playing that game anymore. | 我再也不这么干了 | 
| [34:46] | We are not going through this, okay? | 我们没法直接这么穿过去好吗 | 
| [34:50] | It isn’t gonna happen. | 这是不可能的 | 
| [34:51] | You got a shitstorm behind door A | A门后面是狂风暴雨 | 
| [34:52] | and a storm of shit behind door B. | B门后面是暴雨狂风 | 
| [34:54] | If you’re lucky, it’s walkers or a shot-up truck. | 如果够幸运 顶多碰到行尸或者卡车被击毁 | 
| [34:58] | But sooner or later you get cornered. | 但早晚会被逼入绝境 | 
| [35:00] | You wind up stayin’ and you wind up killin’. | 你只能待在原地 最后自相残杀 | 
| [35:03] | We don’t go back. We can’t go back. | 我们不会回头 也不能回头 | 
| [35:07] | I’m not talking about going back. | 我不是说要回头 | 
| [35:09] | – Just south a few miles. – No. | -只是往南走几里 -不行 | 
| [35:12] | We already hit a full stop ’cause of an air filter | 我们已经因为内脏堵住了空气过滤器 | 
| [35:14] | compromised by innards. | 而止步了一次 | 
| [35:17] | That will happen again. | 类似情况会再次发生的 | 
| [35:18] | Then we’ll hit ’em with the hose. | 那就再用水管收拾它们一次 | 
| [35:20] | The tank is empty, Abraham. | 水箱里没水了 亚伯拉罕 | 
| [35:23] | If we floor it– | 如果我们把油门踩到底 | 
| [35:24] | We still hit them, they still slow us down, | 我们还是会撞上行尸 它们还是会拖慢我们的速度 | 
| [35:26] | and then they stop us. | 之后我们就会被困住 | 
| [35:27] | I’m not saying we just go straight. | 我不是说要直穿过去 | 
| [35:28] | That’s the way the road goes. | 这条路就是直穿过去的 | 
| [35:30] | – Abraham! – We can get through! | -亚伯拉罕 -我们可以穿过去的 | 
| [35:33] | I know it! | 我知道 | 
| [35:36] | And that means we are not going south, | 那意味着我们不能往南走 | 
| [35:37] | going around, or going back! | 不能绕路 也不能回头 | 
| [35:40] | No. | 不 | 
| [35:45] | They’re right. | 他们说得对 | 
| [36:02] | Hey, Abraham. | 亚伯拉罕 | 
| [36:03] | – What are you doing? Stop. – Let go of him. | -你在干什么 住手 -放开他 | 
| [36:06] | I’m not gonna let you do this. | 我不会让你这么做的 | 
| [36:08] | – Yes, you are. – Hey, hey, stop. | -不 你会的 -快住手 | 
| [36:09] | – Get out. – Hey, you are done! You’re done! | -滚开 -你完了 你完了 | 
| [36:12] | – Do not! Do not! – Stop! | -别这样 别这样 -住手 | 
| [36:14] | I told you, you do not touch me! You do not touch me! | 我跟你说过了 别碰我 别碰我 | 
| [36:17] | Abraham! | 亚伯拉罕 | 
| [36:21] | Abraham! | 亚伯拉罕 | 
| [36:22] | I’m not a scientist! | 我不是科学家 | 
| [36:24] | I’m not a scientist! | 我不是科学家 | 
| [36:29] | I lied. I’m not a scientist. | 我撒谎了 我不是科学家 | 
| [36:36] | I don’t know how to stop it. | 我不知道要如何阻止这一切 | 
| [36:39] | I’m not a scientist. | 我不是科学家 | 
| [37:12] | You are a scientist. I’ve seen the things that you can do. | 你就是科学家啊 我见识过你做的事情了 | 
| [37:16] | I just know things. | 我只是知道一些东西 | 
| [37:20] | You just… “Know things”? | 你只是知道一些东西 | 
| [37:24] | I know I’m smarter than most people, | 我知道我比大多数人聪明 | 
| [37:27] | I know I’m a very good liar, | 我知道我很擅长撒谎 | 
| [37:28] | and I know I needed to get to DC. | 而且我需要去华盛顿 | 
| [37:31] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [37:33] | Because I do believe that locale | 因为我相信在那里 | 
| [37:35] | holds the strongest possibility for survival, | 生存的可能性最大 | 
| [37:38] | and I wanted to survive. | 而我想要生存下去 | 
| [37:40] | If I could cheat some people into taking me there, well, | 如果我能骗一些人带我去 那么 | 
| [37:43] | I just reasoned that I’d be doin’ them a solid, too, | 我会对他们说 我这也是在帮他们 | 
| [37:46] | considering the perilous state of the city of Houston, the state of everything. | 考虑到休斯顿的危险环境和现状 | 
| [37:58] | People died trying to get you here. | 为了帮你走到这里 很多人都死了 | 
| [38:02] | I’m aware of that– | 我知道 | 
| [38:05] | Stephanie, Warren, Pam, | 史蒂芬妮 沃伦 帕姆 | 
| [38:09] | Rex, Roger, Josiah, Dirk, and Josephine. | 雷克斯 罗杰 乔塞亚 德克和约瑟芬 | 
| [38:15] | And Bob. | 还有鲍勃 | 
| [38:20] | You see, I lost my nerve as we grew closer, | 我们离得越近 我越害怕 | 
| [38:23] | for I am a coward… | 因为我是个懦夫 | 
| [38:26] | and the reality of getting to our destination | 一想到抵达目的地后 | 
| [38:28] | and disclosing the truth of the matter | 我就必须揭示真相 | 
| [38:30] | became some truly frightening shit. | 令我非常恐惧 | 
| [38:32] | I took it upon myself to slow our roll. | 我想方设法减慢我们的速度 | 
| [38:37] | Find time to finesse things so then when we got there… | 抽时间来进行安排 这样等我们到了以后… | 
| [38:43] | But at this moment, | 但是在这一刻 | 
| [38:44] | I fully realize there are no longer any agreeable options. | 我终于意识到我别无选择了 | 
| [38:49] | I was screwed either way. | 不管怎样我都是死路一条 | 
| [38:58] | I also lied about T. Brooks Ellis liking my hair. | 我还撒谎说布鲁克斯·埃利斯喜欢我的发型 | 
| [39:00] | I do not know T. Brooks Ellis. | 我不认识布鲁克斯·埃利斯 | 
| [39:02] | But I did read one of his books, | 但是我读过他的一本书 | 
| [39:03] | and he seemed like the type of guy | 他看起来不像那种 | 
| [39:05] | that wouldn’t blink twice at a Tennessee Top Hat. | 会介意田纳西大礼帽长发的人 | 
| [39:12] | Again… | 再说一次 | 
| [39:15] | I am smarter than you. | 我比你们聪明 | 
| [39:17] | Now, you may want to leave me here– | 你们也许想把我丢在这里 | 
| [39:20] | – Hey! Hey! – Hey, come on! | -喂 -住手 | 
| [39:22] | Get off of him! | 别碰他 | 
| [39:27] | – Oh, my God. – No. | -天呐 -别 | 
| [39:32] | Eugene? | 尤金 | 
| [39:51] | Get up. Look at me. | 起来 看着我 | 
| [39:58] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [40:02] | Oh, God. Eugene, are you there? | 天呐 尤金 你还清醒吗 | 
| [40:07] | Eugene! | 尤金 | 
| [40:09] | Eugene! | 尤金 | 
| [40:23] | Come on! | 醒醒 | 
| [40:26] | Ellen. | 艾伦 | 
| [41:08] | Help me! | 救救我 | 
| [41:11] | Help! Help me! | 救命 救救我 | 
| [41:20] | Help me, please! | 求你救救我 | 
| [41:22] | It’s them. Get ’em! | 它们来了 干掉它们 | 
| [41:31] | Get them. Get ’em. | 干掉它们 | 
| [41:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [41:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [41:39] | I think– I think they’re gettin’ faster. | 我觉得它们的速度变快了 | 
| [41:44] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [41:46] | Wait up! | 等等我 | 
| [41:50] | Stop! | 站住 | 
| [41:52] | – You can’t leave! – Why? | -你不能走 -为什么 | 
| [42:02] | I have a very important mission. | 我身负着一项非常重要的任务 |