| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on AMC’s The Walking Dead… | |
| [00:03] | – Moving him could make him worse. – What will make him better? | – 动他可能会情况恶化 – 那怎么做能让他好转呢? | 
| [00:06] | Waking up. | 让他醒过来 | 
| [00:08] | I thought you were weak. You’ve proved me wrong. | 我以为你很弱 但你向我证明了我是错的 | 
| [00:10] | This is to the drug locker. | 这是药柜的钥匙 | 
| [00:12] | You are gonna save that woman’s life. | 你要救那个女人 | 
| [00:14] | This Dawn, she’s just trying to keep it together, right? | 这个Dawn只是想维持现在的状态 对吧? | 
| [00:16] | If we get a couple of her cops alive, | 如果我们能活捉几个警察 | 
| [00:20] | we do an even trade. Theirs for ours. | 就能公平交易 他们的人换我们的 | 
| [00:23] | Everybody goes home. | 大家都能安然回家 | 
| [00:24] | I know this woman. Let me help you. | 我了解这个女人 让我帮你们 | 
| [01:34] | Stop. | 站住 | 
| [01:35] | Stop right now. | 立刻站住 | 
| [01:39] | Stop. | 站住 | 
| [01:40] | I won’t ask again. | 最后一遍 | 
| [01:46] | Oh, shit. | 该死 | 
| [02:01] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 | 
| [02:04] | You son of a bitch. Help me. | 你个混蛋 帮帮我 | 
| [02:08] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 | 
| [02:12] | Help me. | 帮帮我 | 
| [02:14] | You crazy… you crazy son of a bitch. | 你个… 疯子 | 
| [02:18] | I think you… I think you broke my back. | 我觉得… 你撞伤了我的后背 | 
| [02:20] | Didn’t have to be like this. | 又不是非得撞你的 | 
| [02:22] | You just had to stop. | 你得站住 | 
| [02:26] | I couldn’t. I don’t know you. | 我不能停 我不了解你 | 
| [02:31] | But I think… I think I’m getting the idea. | 但我觉得… 我现在了解了 | 
| [02:34] | You just had to stop. | 你得听话站住 | 
| [02:36] | Take me back. | 带我回去 | 
| [02:39] | Take me back to the hospital. | 带我回医院 | 
| [02:42] | I did it for your friend. | 我是为了你朋友那么做的 | 
| [02:46] | Not after this, no. | 你逃了 就没机会了 | 
| [02:49] | Can’t go back, Bob. | 没后悔药 Bob | 
| [02:56] | I was gonna iron it over. | 我本来想解决好这事的 | 
| [03:00] | She’s under it. | 就拿她来开刀 | 
| [03:04] | And you’ve been out here too long. | 你出来太久了 | 
| [03:10] | You’ll die. You’ll all… | 你会死的 你们都会… | 
| [03:18] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [06:42] | Please! | 求求你们! | 
| [06:44] | Let me in! | 让我进去! | 
| [06:46] | Please! Let me in! | 求求你们! 让我进去! | 
| [06:49] | They’re close! | 他们逼近了! | 
| [06:52] | Help! They’re coming! | 救命! 他们来了! | 
| [06:57] | Please don’t leave me out here! | 请别把我一个人留在外面! | 
| [06:59] | Please! | 求求你们! | 
| [07:01] | Don’t leave me out here! | 请别把我留在外面! | 
| [07:04] | Carl! Michonne! | Carl! Michonne! 救命! | 
| [07:06] | I had to see it! I know now! | 我必须得看看! 我现在明白了! | 
| [07:09] | Let me live with it! | 让我带着罪孽活下去! | 
| [07:10] | Oh, God, please. | 神啊 救救我 | 
| [07:12] | – Wait. – Help! | – 等等 – 救命! | 
| [07:15] | Let me in! Oh, God, please! | 让我进去! 天啊 求求你们! | 
| [07:18] | Help me! Help! | 救我! 救命! | 
| [07:22] | Carl! Michonne! | Carl! Michonne! 救命! | 
| [07:24] | Get back. | 后退 | 
| [07:26] | Please! Help! | 求求你们! 救命! | 
| [07:29] | Help! | 救命! | 
| [07:31] | Help me! | 救救我! | 
| [07:35] | Oh, God, please! | 天啊 求求你们! | 
| [07:37] | Let me in! Let me in! | 让我进去! 让我进去! | 
| [07:43] | Help me! | 救救我! | 
| [07:46] | Please, let me in! | 求求你们 让我进去! | 
| [07:49] | – Please! – Come on! | – 求求你们! – 快点! | 
| [07:51] | Help! | 救命! | 
| [07:53] | Get back. | 后退 | 
| [08:09] | The rectory, come on. | 去教区长的房间 | 
| [08:27] | That’s how I got out. Crawl under to the back. | 我就是这么出去的 从下面爬出去 | 
| [08:30] | Just go. Take the little one and go. | 快走 带上小孩走 | 
| [08:41] | Hey, hey. You wait for me. | 嘿 嘿 在外面等我 | 
| [08:54] | It’s worth it. | 一切都值得 | 
| [08:55] | I’m not going anywhere until you’re gone. | 我会等你走了再松手 | 
| [09:28] | – Come on. – I can’t run anymore. | – 来吧 – 我没法跑了 | 
| [09:31] | We’re not running. | 我们不跑 | 
| [10:31] | He wouldn’t stop. | 他不肯站住 | 
| [10:35] | This change things? | 那得改计划了? | 
| [10:36] | It has to. | 必须得改 | 
| [10:41] | Maybe not. | 也许不用 | 
| [10:44] | She said the plan won’t work. The guy who did is dead. | 她说计划没法成功 觉得能成功的家伙死了 | 
| [10:46] | Maybe we gotta rethink this. | 也许我们该重新考虑一下 | 
| [10:49] | They also said the cop in charge didn’t have any love for him. | 他们也说了 管事的警察不喜欢他 | 
| [10:52] | Maybe you did her a favor. | 也许你帮了她个忙 | 
| [10:55] | I don’t know if they’ll play ball. | 我不知道他们会不会耍花样 | 
| [10:59] | Let’s find out. | 问问就知道了 | 
| [11:09] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 | 
| [11:15] | He was attacked by rotters. | 他被行尸袭击了 | 
| [11:17] | Saw it go down. | 我们看着他死的 | 
| [11:24] | You’re a damn good liar. | 你撒谎真厉害 | 
| [11:27] | We’re hanging by a thread here. | 我们现在命悬一线 | 
| [11:28] | He was attacked by rotters. That’s the story. | 他是被行尸袭击了 就是这样 | 
| [11:31] | You said the trade was a bad idea. | 你说过 交易是个坏主意 | 
| [11:33] | What changed? | 什么变了? | 
| [11:35] | Lamson was our shot. | Lamson原本是我们的希望 | 
| [11:37] | So it’s this or you go in guns blazing, right? | 现在要不就帮你们 要不你们就杀进去 对吧? | 
| [11:40] | You don’t want that. | 你不想让我们杀进去 | 
| [11:41] | If this is some bullshit you’re spinning | 如果你敢胡说八道 | 
| [11:43] | – and things go south… – I know. | – 计划失败… – 我知道 | 
| [11:45] | I know the good ones from the bad. | 我知道哪些是好警察 | 
| [11:48] | Let us help you. | 让我们帮你 | 
| [11:56] | What about you? | 那你呢? | 
| [11:59] | You wanna live? How much? | 你想活吗? 有多想? | 
| [12:06] | Dawn’s afraid she’ll look weak in front of us. | Dawn害怕让我们觉得她很脆弱 | 
| [12:09] | Thinks it’ll tip things against her. | 觉得这会让我们反抗她 | 
| [12:13] | Hell, it will. | 的确如此 | 
| [12:17] | She’ll see this trade as a rip-off | 如果她觉得你们杀了我们的人 | 
| [12:19] | if she thinks you took out one of our guys. | 就会认为这个交易是在敲诈 | 
| [12:24] | So it’s a good thing Lamson got aced by rotters. | 所以幸好Lamson是被行尸杀掉的 | 
| [12:34] | Shepherd, Lamson, what’s your 20? | Shepherd 还有Lamson 你们在哪儿? | 
| [12:40] | I need status on that gunfire. Do you copy? | 汇报之前的枪声是怎么回事 听到吗? | 
| [12:46] | Licari, do you copy? | Licari 听到吗? | 
| [12:50] | Does anybody copy? | 有人听到吗? | 
| [12:56] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [12:58] | Something wrong? | 出问题了? | 
| [13:02] | They don’t always radio back | 他们有时候就是不回话 | 
| [13:05] | and it drives me crazy. | 我都快疯了 | 
| [13:10] | Wait, no, no, no. Beth, no, not there. | 等等 别 别 Beth 别放那儿 | 
| [13:14] | Up by the badges. | 放警徽旁边 | 
| [13:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [13:24] | Is this Captain Hanson? | 这是Hanson队长吗? | 
| [13:30] | Did someone say something about him to you? | 有人告诉过你他的事情吗? | 
| [13:33] | Just that he used to be in charge. | 我只听说以前是他管事 | 
| [13:36] | Well, you’ll hear stories about him. | 你会听到他的故事 | 
| [13:41] | About me. | 我的故事 | 
| [13:44] | About what I did. | 我都做了些什么 | 
| [13:56] | He was my mentor. | 他是我的良师 | 
| [13:59] | My friend. | 益友 | 
| [14:06] | I miss him. | 我很想他 | 
| [14:08] | That’s the part the stories leave out. | 传闻里面没包括这些 | 
| [14:11] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了? | 
| [14:18] | They risk their lives | 每次外出行动 | 
| [14:20] | every time they go out there. | 他们都冒着生命危险 | 
| [14:24] | It has to be worth it. It has to matter. | 冒险总得有意义 有结果 | 
| [14:27] | He lost sight of that. | 但是他忽视了这一点 | 
| [14:31] | So he lost them. | 所以他也失去了人心 | 
| [14:34] | Beth, in this job you don’t need their love… | Beth 做我这活的人并不需要他人的爱戴… | 
| [14:39] | but you have to have their respect. | 但是一定得赢得他们的尊重 | 
| [14:43] | Otherwise, the day is gonna come | 否则 总有一天 | 
| [14:45] | when you need backup and you don’t have it. | 在你需要的时候 你却找不到后盾 | 
| [14:47] | And what comes next? | 接下来呢? | 
| [14:51] | Everybody goes down. | 大家都得完蛋 | 
| [14:59] | Hanson lost his way. | Hanson迷失了自我 | 
| [15:01] | That’s what happened. | 就是这样 | 
| [15:23] | Where did you go? | 你去哪了? | 
| [15:26] | The school. | 学校 | 
| [15:28] | I had to see. | 我得亲眼看看 | 
| [15:30] | I had to know. | 我得弄清楚 | 
| [15:47] | Where do we go? | 我们往哪跑? | 
| [16:29] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 | 
| [16:36] | You’re back. | 你们回来了 | 
| [16:39] | Eugene lied. | Eugene说谎了 | 
| [16:41] | He can’t stop it. | 他没法挽救这一切 | 
| [16:44] | Washington isn’t the end. | 华盛顿没有终结一切的办法 | 
| [16:49] | Where is everybody? | 大家都在哪? | 
| [16:55] | Beth’s alive. She’s in a hospital in Atlanta. | Beth还活着 她在亚特兰大的一个医院里 | 
| [16:59] | Some people have her, but the others went to get her back. | 有人带走了她 其他人都去救她了 | 
| [17:02] | Do we know which one? | 知道是哪个医院吗? | 
| [17:04] | Grady Memorial. | Grady纪念医院 | 
| [17:10] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [17:18] | Let’s blow this joint, go save your sister. | 我们快点走吧 去救你的妹妹 | 
| [17:23] | No, Percy, tell me. Should I use smaller words? | 不 Percy 告诉我 你还要我说得清楚点吗? | 
| [17:27] | Is the directive fix the hole in my sleeve too complicated for you? | 把我袖子上破洞补好 这指令太难吗? | 
| [17:30] | – I’m sorry. I forgot. – Well, here’s an idea. | – 抱歉 我忘记了 – 好啊 那就听好了 | 
| [17:32] | Don’t forget. | 不许忘记 | 
| [17:36] | What about you? | 你怎么样? | 
| [17:37] | – You any good with needle and thread? – I need her. | – 针线活好不好? – 我需要她 | 
| [17:39] | Sorry, we have a lot of work to do. Come on, Beth. | 不好意思 我们有好多活要干 走吧 Beth | 
| [18:06] | Percy’s going to be okay. | Percy会没事的 | 
| [18:10] | Nothing’s okay. | 什么都不会没事的 | 
| [18:15] | Are you going to jump? | 你要跳下去吗? | 
| [18:20] | I wanted to be alone. | 我就想一个人静静 | 
| [18:23] | You left your elevator key where it was. | 正好你把电梯钥匙留在了原处 | 
| [18:28] | Well, I know you’re not going anywhere. | 我知道你哪也不会去 | 
| [18:33] | Neither are you. | 你也是 | 
| [18:40] | You… | 你… | 
| [18:42] | you keep telling yourself you have to do whatever it takes | 你总是说服自己为了等这场噩梦过去 | 
| [18:45] | just until this is all over. | 要不计代价 | 
| [18:49] | But it isn’t over. | 但不可能结束的 | 
| [18:52] | This is it. | 就是这样 | 
| [18:54] | This is who you are and what this place is until the end. | 一切结束之前 你不会变 这地方也不会变 | 
| [18:58] | This place saved you. | 这地方救了你的命 | 
| [19:02] | I saved you. | 我救了你的命 | 
| [19:04] | Twice. | 两次 | 
| [19:07] | The others don’t know what you did. | 其他人不知道你做了什么 | 
| [19:13] | They think Joan was trying to get back at me | 他们以为Joan是要背叛我 | 
| [19:15] | and that Gorman and Jeffries were in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 以为Goarman和Jeffries当了替死鬼 | 
| [19:19] | – That’s what happened. – Bullshit. | – 事情就是这样的 – 胡说 | 
| [19:22] | I saw the smashed jar. | 我看到碎罐子了 | 
| [19:24] | I closed up my office and I fixed it before it could be a problem. | 我关了办公室 在别人发现前处理掉了 | 
| [19:31] | You’re a cop killer. | 你杀了个警察 | 
| [19:33] | – I would never kill somebody. – But you did. | – 我不会杀人的 – 但是你杀了 | 
| [19:37] | What do you think would happen if the others found out? | 你知不知道 别人要是发现了会怎么样? | 
| [19:40] | I protected you. | 是我保护了你 | 
| [19:44] | And we helped that patient. | 而且我们救了那个病人 | 
| [19:47] | I didn’t have to, I wanted to. | 我没必要那么做 但是我想要 | 
| [19:49] | But there’s a way things have to happen here. | 但是这里的事都要按规矩来 | 
| [19:51] | Don’t you get that? | 你不明白吗? | 
| [20:06] | What are you gonna do? | 你想干什么? | 
| [20:08] | No, Dawn, what are you gonna do? | 不 Dawn 是你想干什么? | 
| [20:10] | Starting with her. | 先从她开始说 | 
| [20:12] | She’s my ward. It’s my call. | 她是我的人 这是我的事 | 
| [20:14] | Fine, but your people deserve to know who they’re working for. | 好吧 但是这里的人得知道他们在为谁干活 | 
| [20:18] | So, you gonna tell them or am I? | 是你去告诉他们 还是我来? | 
| [20:23] | You don’t get to threaten me. | 你别威胁我 | 
| [20:26] | That’s not a threat. | 这不是威胁 | 
| [20:29] | But these are the facts. You look like shit. | 但这都是事实 你的状况糟透了 | 
| [20:31] | The guys are talking. They think you’re cracking. | 大家都在议论你 觉得你要崩溃了 | 
| [20:32] | This is Hanson all over again. | 又要变成Hanson那时一样了 | 
| [20:36] | It’s time to make a change. | 是时候改变了 | 
| [20:38] | O’Donnell. | 停下 O’Donnell | 
| [20:41] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 | 
| [20:45] | I’m nothing like Hanson. | 我一点都不像Hanson | 
| [20:50] | I was the one who killed him, remember that? | 是我杀了他 你记得吗? | 
| [20:53] | I was the only one who could go through with it. | 我是唯一一个能那么做的人 | 
| [21:03] | Lower your weapon, Dawn. | 放下你的武器 Dawn | 
| [21:05] | All I have to do is shout. | 不然我就要喊了 | 
| [21:07] | All I have to do is say you came at me. | 那我会说是你来找我麻烦 | 
| [21:09] | Beth, get out of the way. | Beth 到安全的地方去 | 
| [21:13] | You’re not gonna do this. | 你不会开枪的 | 
| [21:15] | You’re not giving me a choice. | 是你逼我的 | 
| [21:20] | Go. | 过来 | 
| [21:25] | We were rookies together. | 我们当年是同期的新人 | 
| [21:28] | You knew my wife. | 你也认识我的妻子 | 
| [21:31] | You were here in this hospital | 我孩子刚出生的时候 | 
| [21:33] | having cigars with me in the parking lot when my kid was born. | 你也在这个医院 我们在停车场一起抽过烟 | 
| [21:37] | Don’t. | 闭嘴 | 
| [21:39] | That guy is gone. | 那个你已经不在了 | 
| [21:42] | We’re supposed to protect people. | 我们本该保护大家的 | 
| [21:45] | To help them. | 帮助他们 | 
| [21:47] | But look at you. | 可是 看看你 | 
| [21:52] | You’re beating the old man. | 你竟然殴打老人 | 
| [21:56] | You’re laughing with your buddies | 那个可怜姑娘被强奸的时候 | 
| [21:59] | about that poor girl getting raped. | 你竟然和兄弟一起大笑 | 
| [22:03] | – That’s who you are now. – So who the hell are you? | – 那才是现在的你 – 那你又是什么东西? | 
| [22:06] | Somebody who’s not gonna let it happen anymore. | 不会放纵这一切发生的人 | 
| [22:09] | That’s not what this is about. | 这都不是关键 | 
| [22:12] | It’s about holding on to what you have. | 关键是要紧抓住仅有的东西不放 | 
| [22:16] | What the hell do I have? | 我还剩下什么? | 
| [22:21] | This isn’t you. | 你已经不是你了 | 
| [22:23] | After Hanson, you changed. | Hanson死掉之后 你就变了 | 
| [22:49] | You think you’re better than us?! | 你觉得你比我们强?! | 
| [22:52] | Stay in your lane, bitch! | 管好你自己的事 婊子! | 
| [22:58] | Beth! | Beth 推下去! | 
| [23:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:44] | It’s okay to cry. | 哭出来没事的 | 
| [23:47] | I don’t cry anymore. | 我不会再哭了 | 
| [23:50] | I do. | 我会 | 
| [23:54] | I just don’t let them see it. | 只是不让别人看到罢了 | 
| [24:01] | It’s from my own stash. | 这是我自己的东西 | 
| [24:03] | There’s no strings. | 不用你干活来换 | 
| [24:09] | I know now why you covered for me. | 我知道你为什么替我隐瞒 | 
| [24:16] | You weren’t protecting me. | 你不是在保护我 | 
| [24:19] | You were protecting yourself. | 你是在保护你自己 | 
| [24:25] | Is that so? | 是吗? | 
| [24:27] | Gorman, Jeffries, O’Donnell… | 不管是Gorman Jeffries 还是O’Donnell… | 
| [24:31] | they were problems for you. | 他们对你来说是威胁 | 
| [24:33] | And now they’re not. | 但现在不是了 | 
| [24:36] | And you didn’t have to do the dirty work. | 而你还不用亲自动手 | 
| [24:43] | That’s how things get done here. | 这就是这里的处事方式 | 
| [24:45] | Everyone uses people to get what they want. | 人人都为了自己想要的东西而互相利用 | 
| [24:49] | You’re not the ones who have to remember. | 你自己就不用记得那些被杀掉的人 | 
| [24:51] | Is that what happened with Edwards and Trevitt? | Edwards和Trevitt的事也是这样吗? | 
| [24:55] | He used you? | 他利用了你? | 
| [25:05] | I’m gonna get out. | 我会出去的 | 
| [25:07] | Just like Noah. | 就像Noah一样 | 
| [25:12] | He’ll be back. | 他会回来的 | 
| [25:14] | – He’s going home. – They always come back. | – 他要回家了 – 他们总会回来的 | 
| [25:18] | They don’t ever get far because they can’t. | 他们根本走不远 因为他们没办法走远 | 
| [25:20] | But really… | 但真正的原因是… | 
| [25:23] | they don’t want to. | 他们不想离开 | 
| [25:26] | He’s going home. | 他要回家了 | 
| [25:34] | I was like you when I was younger. | 我年轻时跟你一样 | 
| [25:40] | Nobody could tell me anything. | 谁的话也听不进去 | 
| [25:45] | I’m not stupid. | 我现在不傻了 | 
| [25:49] | You know her. | 你认识她 | 
| [25:51] | And somehow you both wound up here. | 不管以何种方式 你们最终都来了这里 | 
| [25:53] | Maybe that means something. | 也许这是有所暗示的 | 
| [25:56] | Beth, you can be a part of this thing. | Beth 你可以成为这里的一份子 | 
| [25:59] | Both of you. | 你们俩都是 | 
| [26:02] | This is important. | 这很重要 | 
| [26:04] | Maybe the most important thing you do in your life. | 可能是你这辈子做的最重要的事 | 
| [26:07] | And what you did back there… | 而你刚刚在那里做的… | 
| [26:18] | Gorman and O’Donnell hurt people. | Gorman和O’Donnell害人不浅 | 
| [26:23] | The world didn’t lose anything when they died. | 他们的死对这个世界没有任何损失 | 
| [26:28] | And you’re wrong about what happened. | 你刚刚那话也说错了 | 
| [26:30] | I didn’t use you. | 我没有利用你 | 
| [26:36] | And I will remember. | 我会记得死去的人 | 
| [26:53] | You’re beating yourself up. | 你在自责 | 
| [26:56] | Don’t. | 不要这样 | 
| [26:59] | I was stupid. | 我当时犯傻了 | 
| [27:14] | At the church, | 在教堂 | 
| [27:16] | that guy you killed, | 你杀的那个人 | 
| [27:18] | his name was Martin. | 他叫Martin | 
| [27:22] | We had him. | 我们曾经抓到他了 | 
| [27:24] | Me and Carol. | 我和Carol | 
| [27:26] | Back by Terminus. | 还在终点站的时候 | 
| [27:29] | Then she went in after you all | 后来 她跟着你们走了 | 
| [27:32] | and it was just me and him. | 当时就只剩我和他 | 
| [27:35] | I said I killed him. | 我曾说我杀死他了 | 
| [27:41] | I could have done it, | 我本可以那么做的 | 
| [27:44] | maybe I should have done it, but… | 也许我也应该那么做 但是… | 
| [27:46] | I didn’t. | 我没有 | 
| [27:50] | I keep thinking abt it. | 我一直在想这件事 | 
| [27:55] | I remember when we were kids | 我记得我们还是孩子的时候 | 
| [27:58] | and you used to follow me around, | 你常常跟着我到处跑 | 
| [28:01] | copying every little thing I did. | 模仿我做的每件小事 | 
| [28:05] | What happened to both of us, | 我们所经历的事 | 
| [28:08] | maybe it’s because we’re still the same. | 也许是因为我们还是一样 | 
| [28:13] | Just like we were back then. | 还是从前的样子 | 
| [28:17] | And maybe that’s good. | 也许这是好事 | 
| [28:20] | You’re still the same. | 你的确没变 | 
| [28:24] | And that is good. | 这是好事 | 
| [28:30] | I don’t think I can be. | 但我觉得我做不到 | 
| [28:35] | Not anymore. | 再也回不去了 | 
| [28:40] | Not anymore. | 回不去了 | 
| [28:59] | They’re headed towards the vantage point. | 他们正在往对我们有利的位置开 | 
| [29:02] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [29:03] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [29:31] | Officer Franco. Officer McGinley. | Franco警官 McGinley警官 | 
| [29:36] | I’m Rick Grimes. | 我是Rick Grimes | 
| [29:39] | I was a deputy in the King County Sheriff’s Department. | 我曾是国王县治安局的副警长 | 
| [29:42] | I’m here to make a proposal. | 我来是想做个交易 | 
| [29:46] | Lay your weapon on the ground. | 把你的枪放在地上 | 
| [29:50] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [30:25] | What’s your proposal? | 什么交易? | 
| [30:27] | You have two of my people, I have two of yours. | 你们手里有我的两个人 我有你们的两个人 | 
| [30:31] | We want to make an exchange. | 我们想做个交换 | 
| [30:34] | Then we’ll be on our way. No one gets hurt. | 然后我们就各走各的路 没有人会受伤 | 
| [30:41] | – Who? – Officers Shepherd | – 谁? – Shepherd警官 | 
| [30:44] | and Licari for Beth and Carol. | 和Licari警官 换Beth和Carol | 
| [30:50] | You picked up a woman yesterday | 你们昨天用车撞了个女人 | 
| [30:52] | after your people hit her with a car. | 后来还把她带走了 | 
| [31:00] | Noah, he’s with you? That’s how you know? | Noah 他跟你在一起吗? 是他告诉你的? | 
| [31:03] | Yes, he is. | 是的 | 
| [31:05] | What about Officer Lamson? | Lamson警官呢? | 
| [31:09] | He was attacked by the dead before we got to him. | 我们找到他的时候 他已经被行尸弄死了 | 
| [31:14] | Where are your people? | 你的人在哪儿? | 
| [31:21] | They’re close. | 他们离得很近 | 
| [31:32] | Radio your lieutenant. I’ll wait. | 用对讲机跟你们中尉报告 我会等着 | 
| [33:12] | Holster your weapons. | 把枪收进枪套里 | 
| [33:16] | You, too. | 你也是 | 
| [33:45] | They haven’t been harmed. | 他们没有受伤 | 
| [33:48] | Where’s Lamson? | Lamson在哪儿? | 
| [33:50] | Rotters got him. | 行尸袭击了他 | 
| [33:53] | We saw it go down. | 我们看到他死了 | 
| [33:57] | Oh. | 哦 | 
| [34:00] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 真遗憾 | 
| [34:03] | He was one of the good guys. | 他是个好人 | 
| [34:10] | One of yours for one of mine. | 一个换一个 | 
| [34:14] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [34:17] | Move. | 走 | 
| [35:01] | Glad we could work things out. | 很高兴我们把事情解决了 | 
| [35:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [35:10] | Now I just need Noah. | 现在我只要Noah | 
| [35:17] | And then you can leave. | 然后你们就可以离开了 | 
| [35:22] | That wasn’t part of the deal. | 交易里可没这条 | 
| [35:23] | Noah was my ward. | Noah是我的人 | 
| [35:26] | Beth took his place and I’m losing her, so I need him back. | Beth接替了他的位置 但她又离开了 所以我要他回来 | 
| [35:29] | – Ma’am, please, it’s not… – Shepherd! | – 长官 这不… – Shepherd! | 
| [35:33] | My officers put their lives on the line to find him. | 我的警官们冒着生命危险出去找他 | 
| [35:36] | One of them died. | 他们中死了一个 | 
| [35:38] | No, he ain’t staying. | 不 他不会留下 | 
| [35:41] | He’s one of mine. You have no claim on him. | 他是我的人 你们无权带走他 | 
| [35:43] | The boy wants to go home, so you have no claim on him. | 这孩子想回家 所以你无权留下他 | 
| [35:49] | Well, then we don’t have a deal. | 这样我们就做不成交易了 | 
| [35:50] | The deal is done. | 交易已经结束了 | 
| [35:52] | – It’s okay. – No. No. | – 没关系 – 不 不行 | 
| [35:56] | I got to do it. | 我要留下 | 
| [36:01] | It’s not okay. | 不可以 | 
| [36:04] | It’s settled. | 就这么定了 | 
| [36:09] | Wait! | 等等! | 
| [36:16] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [36:20] | I knew you’d be back. | 我知道你会回来的 | 
| [36:38] | I get it now. | 我现在明白了 | 
| [37:10] | No! Hold your fire! | 不! 别开枪! | 
| [37:15] | It’s over. | 结束了 | 
| [37:18] | It was just about her. | 她已经死了 | 
| [37:23] | Stand down. | 放下 | 
| [38:06] | You can stay. | 你们可以留下 | 
| [38:10] | We’re surviving here. | 我们在这里活得很好 | 
| [38:13] | It’s better than out there. | 比外面好 | 
| [38:17] | No. | 不 | 
| [38:21] | And I’m taking anyone back there who wants to leave. | 我还要把想走的人一起带走 | 
| [38:28] | If you want to come with us… | 如果想跟我们一起走的… | 
| [38:34] | just step forward now. | 现在就站出来 | 
| [40:17] | AMC’s The Walking Dead returns with new episodes this February. | AMC台”行尸走肉”将于二月回归 | 
| [40:23] | We are hundreds miles away. | 我们离那里有几百英里 | 
| [40:24] | What if some place we can be safe? | 要有地方能让我们安全留下呢? | 
| [40:29] | It’s a chance. | 是个机会 | 
| [40:32] | Instead of just being out here. | 总好过留在外面 | 
| [40:36] | Instead of just making it. | 总好过白手起家 | 
| [40:39] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 | 
| [40:42] | Because this is how we survive. | 因为这才是我们的生存之道 | 
| [40:46] | The Walking Dead returns with new episodes this February. | “行尸走肉”将于二月回归 | 
| [40:50] | Only on AMC. | AMC台呈献 | 
| [43:07] | 抱歉 我太混蛋了 一定要来华盛顿 新世界需要Rick Grimes |