| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:43] | “We look not at what can be seen, | 我们不是顾念所见的 | 
| [00:45] | but we look at what cannot be seen. | 而是顾念所不见的 | 
| [00:48] | For what can be seen is temporary… | 因为所见的是暂时的 | 
| [00:52] | but what cannot be seen is eternal. | 而所不见的是永远的 | 
| [00:57] | For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, | 我们原知道 我们所居这地上的帐棚若被拆毁 | 
| [01:01] | we have a building from God, | 必将得神所造 | 
| [01:04] | a house not made with hands, | 不是人手所造 | 
| [01:06] | eternal in the heavens.” | 在天堂永存的房屋[《哥林多后书》] | 
| [01:13] | She was gonna come with me. | 她本来要跟我一起走 | 
| [01:21] | How far? | 有多远 | 
| [01:24] | Outside Richmond, Virginia. | 在弗吉尼亚州的里士满城外 | 
| [01:38] | It was secure. | 那里很安全 | 
| [01:40] | It has a wall, homes, 20 people. | 那里有围墙 房屋 20个人 | 
| [01:43] | Beth wanted to go with him. | 贝丝本想跟他一起走 | 
| [01:45] | She wanted to get him there. | 她想送他去那里 | 
| [01:48] | It’s a long trip, but if it works out, | 虽然路途遥远 但如果行得通 | 
| [01:51] | it’s the last long trip we have to make. | 这会是我们最后一次长途跋涉 | 
| [01:54] | And what if it isn’t around anymore? | 要是那里已经沦陷了呢 | 
| [01:57] | Then we keep going. | 那我们就继续前进 | 
| [02:00] | Then we find a new place. | 找一个新的安身之地 | 
| [02:44] | It’s better now. | 现在更好了 | 
| [03:52] | How far out? | 还有多远 | 
| [03:56] | Five miles. | 五英里 | 
| [04:00] | Hey, Carol. | 卡萝尔 | 
| [04:02] | I’m here. | 我在 | 
| [04:04] | We’re halfway there. Just wanted to check the range. | 已经走了一半的路程 我想试试通话距离 | 
| [04:07] | Everybody’s holding tight. | 大家精神还不错 | 
| [04:09] | We’ve made it 500 miles. | 五百英里都走过了 | 
| [04:10] | Maybe this can be the easy part. | 也许这次很容易 | 
| [04:12] | Got to think we’re due. | 那是我们应得的 | 
| [04:14] | Give us 20 minutes to check in. | 我们20分钟后回话 | 
| [04:17] | We don’t hear from you, we’ll come looking. | 如果没有回话 我们就去找你 | 
| [04:19] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [04:23] | I’ve been wanting to tell you something. | 我一直都想告诉你一件事 | 
| [04:27] | What’s that? | 什么事 | 
| [04:28] | The trade. | 交易 | 
| [04:31] | It was the right play. | 那么做是正确的 | 
| [04:34] | It worked. It did work. | 也起了作用 确实起作用了 | 
| [04:36] | Just something else happened after. | 只不过之后发生了别的事 | 
| [04:41] | It went the way it had to. | 该发生的总会发生 | 
| [04:43] | The way it was always going to. | 该发生的终会发生 | 
| [04:47] | I never wanted to kill anybody before. | 我之前从未想杀人 | 
| [04:52] | I’ve wanted that. | 我想杀人 | 
| [04:55] | But it just made it | 但也只是为了 | 
| [04:57] | so I didn’t see anything except what I wanted. | 让我看不到我不想看到的事 | 
| [05:00] | I wasn’t facing it. | 我没有正视它 | 
| [05:02] | Facing what? | 正视什么 | 
| [05:04] | What happened, what’s going on. | 过去的事 现在的情况 | 
| [05:07] | My dad always told Sasha and me | 我父亲总是告诉萨沙和我 | 
| [05:10] | that it was our duty as citizens of the world | 我们作为世界公民 有责任 | 
| [05:14] | to keep up with the news. | 了解新闻 | 
| [05:17] | When I was little and I was in his car, | 我小时候坐着他的车 | 
| [05:21] | there were always those stories on the radio. | 广播里总会放那些新闻 | 
| [05:25] | Something happens 1,000 miles away | 一千英里外发生的 | 
| [05:29] | or down the block. | 或者我们街区发生的 | 
| [05:33] | Some kind of horror I couldn’t even wrap my head around. | 我听都不敢听的恐怖事 | 
| [05:36] | But he didn’t change the channel. | 但他不换台 | 
| [05:38] | He didn’t turn it off. | 也不关掉 | 
| [05:40] | He just kept listening. | 他就一直听 | 
| [05:43] | To face it. | 正视它 | 
| [05:45] | Keeping your eyes open. | 睁开双眼 | 
| [05:48] | My dad always called that | 我父亲总是称之为 | 
| [05:50] | paying the high cost of living. | 活着要付出的高昂代价 | 
| [05:53] | I lost my dad in Atlanta. | 我父亲在亚特兰大去世了 | 
| [05:56] | I think he would have liked yours. | 我觉得他会喜欢你爸爸的 | 
| [06:00] | Still got a mom and a couple of twin brothers. | 我妈妈和一对孪生兄弟还在 | 
| [06:07] | I hope. | 我希望他们没事 | 
| [06:10] | I hope so, too. | 我也希望 | 
| [06:15] | Two more miles. | 还有两英里就到了 | 
| [06:17] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [06:19] | Let’s pull into the woods. We’ll go on foot. | 在林子里停下 我们步行 | 
| [06:21] | Stay off the road. | 避开大路 | 
| [06:24] | We don’t need to. | 没有这个必要 | 
| [06:27] | Just in case. | 以防万一 | 
| [06:51] | This is good. | 挺好的 | 
| [06:55] | Through the trees, it might just look like part of the wreck. | 从林子外看 就像汽车残骸之一 | 
| [07:04] | It’s this way. | 这边走 | 
| [07:30] | Your people do this? | 这些是你们的人设下的吗 | 
| [07:32] | Wanted to. They must have. | 他们以前想设 一定是设好了 | 
| [07:56] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [07:58] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 没事 | 
| [08:12] | They have spotters? Snipers? | 你们有侦查员 狙击手吗 | 
| [08:15] | We built a perch on a truck. | 我们在一辆卡车上建了一个哨台 | 
| [08:17] | Sometimes it’s out front. | 有时停在大门外 | 
| [08:26] | Not today. | 今天没在 | 
| [09:15] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 | 
| [09:19] | Just wait. | 等我一下 | 
| [10:08] | Noah, hold up. | 诺亚 等等 | 
| [10:17] | Noah! | 诺亚 | 
| [10:56] | Come on. It’s all right. | 好了 没事的 | 
| [10:58] | You’re gonna be with us now. | 你以后和我们一起 | 
| [11:11] | I’ll get him. | 我去解决 | 
| [11:32] | I’m sorry, Noah. | 我很遗憾 诺亚 | 
| [11:36] | I truly am. | 真心的 | 
| [11:41] | We should see if there’s anything we can use and head back. | 我们找点能用的东西就往回走 | 
| [11:43] | Then what? | 然后呢 | 
| [11:47] | They see us. | 它们发现我们了 | 
| [11:56] | We can make a quick sweep. | 我们可以快速扫荡一番 | 
| [12:00] | I’ll stay with him. | 我在这里陪他 | 
| [12:10] | Carol, you copy? | 卡萝尔 收到了吗 | 
| [12:12] | We’re here. | 收到了 | 
| [12:15] | We made it. | 我们到了 | 
| [12:19] | It’s gone. | 这里沦陷了 | 
| [12:34] | Clean shirt. | 干净的上衣 | 
| [12:38] | – We’ll figure it out. – We will. | -我们会想出办法的 -我们会的 | 
| [12:41] | There’s some garbage bags in the garage. | 车库里有几个垃圾袋 | 
| [12:46] | You didn’t think it would still be here? | 你没想到这里会沦陷吗 | 
| [12:50] | Did you? | 那你呢 | 
| [12:58] | After it happened, | 事情发生之后 | 
| [13:00] | right after with Beth in the hospital, | 就在贝丝在医院被杀之后 | 
| [13:03] | I saw that woman Dawn. | 我看见那个女人道恩 | 
| [13:06] | She didn’t mean to do it. I knew it. I saw it. | 她不是故意的 我知道 我看见了 | 
| [13:10] | But I wanted to kill her. | 但是我想杀死她 | 
| [13:14] | I remember I just wondered if it even mattered | 我还记得我当时在想 杀她或者不杀 | 
| [13:17] | one way or another. | 有那么重要吗 | 
| [13:20] | Didn’t have a thing to do with Beth. | 跟贝丝一点关系都没有 | 
| [13:26] | I don’t know if I thought it would still be here. | 我不清楚我到底相不相信这里还在 | 
| [13:30] | But Beth wanted to get him here. | 但是贝丝想把他带到这里 | 
| [13:34] | She wanted to get him back home. | 她想让他回家 | 
| [13:37] | This was for her. | 我们来这里是为了她 | 
| [13:44] | And it could have been for us, too. | 没准我们也可以住在这里 | 
| [14:16] | I wanted to die for what I lost. | 我想要为我失去的一切 | 
| [14:20] | Who I had lost. | 和爱人去死 | 
| [14:21] | I stepped out into a crowd of those things | 我走到一群行尸当中 | 
| [14:25] | just trying to… | 想要… | 
| [14:29] | take it all out on them | 用它们来泄气 | 
| [14:31] | until they took me. | 直到它们杀了我 | 
| [14:34] | Put them all in front of me so I didn’t see anything. | 让它们挡在面前 这样我就能逃避现实 | 
| [14:37] | But | 但是 | 
| [14:38] | I just kept going. And then later, | 我还是继续前进了 所以之后 | 
| [14:42] | I was there for Judith when she needed me. | 当朱迪思需要我的时候我就在她身边 | 
| [14:46] | I saved her. | 我救了她 | 
| [14:49] | I brought her back to her dad. | 送她回到爸爸身边 | 
| [14:53] | And that wouldn’t have happened if I had just given up… | 如果我放弃了 一切都不会发生了 | 
| [14:58] | If I hadn’t chosen to live. | 如果我没有选择继续活下去 | 
| [15:06] | Noah. | 诺亚 | 
| [15:09] | Noah. | 诺亚 | 
| [15:11] | This isn’t the end. | 这并不是终点 | 
| [15:25] | There you go. | 你能行 | 
| [15:27] | That’s right. | 这就对了 | 
| [15:36] | We should… | 我们应该… | 
| [15:39] | Noah. | 诺亚 | 
| [15:42] | Noah. | 诺亚 | 
| [15:43] | Noah! | 诺亚 | 
| [15:48] | I was thinking about that guy in the storage container, | 我一直在想终点站集装箱里的 | 
| [15:52] | back at Terminus. | 那个人 | 
| [15:56] | How I made us stop. | 我是怎么让大家停下的 | 
| [16:03] | After the prison, | 离开监狱之后 | 
| [16:05] | on my trip, | 在旅途中 | 
| [16:07] | I got Maggie back. | 我又见到了玛姬 | 
| [16:10] | Things went okay. | 事情都还说得过去 | 
| [16:16] | Losing Washington… | 失去了华盛顿这个目标 | 
| [16:20] | losing… | 失去了… | 
| [16:22] | losing Beth | 失去了贝丝 | 
| [16:23] | right after just finding out she’s alive… | 刚知道她还活着就失去了她… | 
| [16:32] | I hadn’t caught up with you yet. | 那时我还没赶上你们 | 
| [16:34] | If it were now, | 如果换做现在 | 
| [16:38] | I wouldn’t make us stop. | 我不会让大家停下的 | 
| [16:42] | We’d run right by. | 我们会径直走过 | 
| [16:47] | And I would have shot that woman dead. | 而且我会打死那个女人 | 
| [16:50] | Right or wrong. | 管他对错呢 | 
| [16:54] | We need to stop. | 我们必须停下 | 
| [17:02] | You can be out here too long. | 不然会在外面待太久的 | 
| [17:18] | This is my house. | 这是我家 | 
| [17:22] | – You don’t want to go in there. – Yes, I do. | -你最好别进去 -我要进去 | 
| [17:28] | Let me see it. | 让我看看吧 | 
| [17:36] | Me first. | 我打头阵 | 
| [19:00] | I tried to come back sooner. | 我努力尽快赶回来了 | 
| [19:04] | I tried. | 我努力了 | 
| [19:08] | I did what you told me to. | 我按照你的话做了 | 
| [20:35] | You’re okay. Just hold on. I’ll get them. | 你没事的 坚持住 我去叫他们 | 
| [20:36] | I’ll get… I’ll get them. | 我去叫他们 | 
| [21:07] | At least 68 citizens of The Republic | 至少68名共和国公民 | 
| [21:09] | have been killed in four deadly attacks | 在对沿海主要地区的 | 
| [21:12] | along the main coastal district. | 四次致命袭击中被杀 | 
| [21:17] | The group has continued their campaign of random violence, | 叛军依然在滥用暴力 | 
| [21:20] | moving across the countryside unfettered | 肆意地穿过乡村 | 
| [21:23] | with The Republic’s military forces in disarray. | 而共和国军一片混乱 | 
| [21:40] | I tried to tell you. | 我告诉过你 | 
| [21:43] | I tried to tell you, man. | 我告诉过你 伙计 | 
| [21:45] | It was gonna be you. | 死的会是你 | 
| [21:50] | You’re the kind of guy who saves babies. | 你是舍身救婴儿的那种人 | 
| [21:56] | You think Gareth would have been able to follow you guys | 你觉得如果你爆了我的头 | 
| [21:58] | if you’d have just put a bullet in my brain? | 葛瑞还能追踪到你们吗 | 
| [22:00] | Cut me up like your sister did? | 或者像你妹妹一样砍死我 | 
| [22:02] | Oh, whoa, whoa. Don’t get up. | 冷静 别起来 | 
| [22:07] | If I hadn’t told them that you were there, | 如果我没告诉他们你在哪里 | 
| [22:12] | maybe Gareth wouldn’t have gone after you. | 也许葛瑞就不会去找你 | 
| [22:14] | Maybe they wouldn’t be dead. | 也许他们就不会死 | 
| [22:16] | Maybe Bob wouldn’t be dead. | 也许鲍勃就不会死 | 
| [22:18] | Maybe him being alive, | 说不定他还活着 | 
| [22:20] | maybe something about that | 假如是这样的话 | 
| [22:21] | would have changed things with Beth. | 可能贝丝的结局就会不同 | 
| [22:23] | Domino shit. | 多米诺骨牌效应 | 
| [22:28] | Maybe not. | 也可能不会 | 
| [22:31] | Maybe you wouldn’t be bit right now. | 也许你现在就不会被咬了 | 
| [22:33] | Man, that is bullshit. | 伙计 那是胡扯 | 
| [22:36] | I got bit at the food bank. | 我是在食品银行被咬的 | 
| [22:38] | It went the way it had to, | 该发生的总会发生 | 
| [22:39] | the way it was always going to. | 该发生的终会发生 | 
| [22:42] | Just like this. | 就像这次一样 | 
| [22:45] | …then terrorizing the village by night, | …然后夜袭了村庄 | 
| [22:47] | carrying out revenge attacks | 实施了报复行动 | 
| [22:48] | involving hacking innocents with machetes | 其中包括用刀砍无辜人士 | 
| [22:51] | and, in some cases, setting them on fire. | 以及用火烧某些无辜人士 | 
| [22:54] | If you just did it, | 假如你杀了我 | 
| [22:56] | if you didn’t lie like a bitch, | 假如你没有像个婊子一样撒谎 | 
| [22:59] | it might changed things. | 也许就会改变一些事情 | 
| [23:03] | Maybe the bill would have been paid. | 也许你就不用付出代价 | 
| [23:04] | The bill has to be paid. | 必须付出代价 | 
| [23:09] | You have to earn your keep. | 你必须证明自己的价值 | 
| [23:13] | You told me you’d do whatever you had to do | 你告诉过我 只要能留下来 | 
| [23:15] | to earn your keep. | 做什么都行 | 
| [23:18] | That’s what you said. | 那是你的原话 | 
| [23:23] | Remember that? | 记得吗 | 
| [23:31] | It’s better now, Tyreese. | 现在更好了 泰尔西 | 
| [23:34] | It is. | 真的 | 
| [23:36] | It’s better now. | 现在更好了 | 
| [23:38] | It’s not better now. | 现在并没有更好 | 
| [23:41] | You know damn well what– | 你很清楚… | 
| [25:09] | We could put some of the garage doors together against the break. | 我们可以用几个车库门一起堵上缺口 | 
| [25:12] | Park a car against them until we can brick it back up. | 停一辆车堵住它们 直到我们把墙修起来 | 
| [25:16] | It can work. | 能行的 | 
| [25:18] | This place is surrounded by a forest. | 这地方被一片森林包围了 | 
| [25:21] | There’s no sight lines. | 视线不好 | 
| [25:25] | Whoever, whatever would | 不论是谁 或者什么东西 | 
| [25:27] | be on top of us without us even knowing it. | 都可以神不知鬼不觉地袭击我们 | 
| [25:30] | That’s probably what happened. | 那八成就是这里发生的事 | 
| [25:31] | That’s what happened to us. | 也是我们身上发生的事 | 
| [25:35] | We could start taking down the trees. | 我们可以从砍树开始 | 
| [25:38] | We use them to build the walls up. | 我们用树来建墙 | 
| [25:42] | Look. | 看着 | 
| [26:37] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 | 
| [26:40] | What? | 什么 | 
| [26:43] | You said you wondered if | 你说你想过 | 
| [26:44] | it even mattered if you killed her or not. | 杀不杀她到底重不重要 | 
| [26:47] | It doesn’t matter if you had done it or if I had, | 无论是你杀了她 还是我或达里尔杀了她 | 
| [26:51] | or that Daryl did. | 都不重要了 | 
| [26:54] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 | 
| [26:59] | Washington. | 华盛顿 | 
| [27:02] | Eugene lied about a cure, | 尤金在阻止灾变这件事上撒了谎 | 
| [27:05] | but he thought of Washington for a reason. | 但是他想到华盛顿是有原因的 | 
| [27:08] | But he was lying. | 但他是在撒谎啊 | 
| [27:09] | About the cure, | 在阻止灾变上撒了谎 | 
| [27:11] | but he did the math and realized that | 但是他仔细盘算过 并且意识到 | 
| [27:12] | Washington was the place where there’d be a chance. | 华盛顿的生存机会最大 | 
| [27:16] | We’re close. | 我们离那里很近 | 
| [27:19] | What if there are people there? | 假如那里有幸存者呢 | 
| [27:23] | What if it’s someplace that we can be safe? | 假如那里有安全区呢 | 
| [27:25] | We’re 100 miles away. | 我们离那里只有一百英里 | 
| [27:28] | It’s a possibility. It’s a chance. | 这是个机遇 是个机会 | 
| [27:32] | Instead of just being out here. | 而不像现在这样在外漂泊 | 
| [27:34] | Instead of just making it. | 勉强生存 | 
| [27:36] | Because right now, this is what making it looks like. | 因为目前看来就是这样的 | 
| [27:43] | Don’t you want one more day with a chance? | 难道你不想带着希望多活一天吗 | 
| [27:53] | We should go. | 我们该走了 | 
| [27:58] | It’s 100 miles away. | 只有一百英里远 | 
| [28:04] | We should go to Washington. | 我们该去华盛顿了 | 
| [28:11] | Rick! | 瑞克 | 
| [28:12] | Help, Rick! Glenn! Michonne! | 救命 瑞克 格伦 米琼恩 | 
| [28:21] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [28:23] | Noah, hold on! | 诺亚 坚持住 | 
| [28:27] | I got him. | 我来干掉它 | 
| [28:40] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [28:50] | – It’s Tyreese! – Where? | -是泰尔西 -在哪儿 | 
| [28:52] | My house. He’s been bit. | 我家 他被咬了 | 
| [29:14] | ♪Every man has a right to live♪ | ♪每个人都有生存的权利♪ | 
| [29:21] | ♪Love is all that we have to give♪ | ♪爱是我们所拥有的一切♪ | 
| [29:27] | ♪Together we struggle by our will to survive♪ | ♪我们为了生存一起奋斗♪ | 
| [29:34] | ♪And together we’ll fight just to stay alive♪ | ♪我们为了幸存一起拼搏♪ | 
| [29:42] | ♪Struggling man has got to move♪ | ♪奋斗之人 必须前行♪ | 
| [29:49] | ♪Struggling man, no time to lose♪ | ♪奋斗之人 时不我待♪ | 
| [29:54] | ♪I’m a struggling man♪ | ♪我是个奋斗之人♪ | 
| [29:57] | ♪And I’ve got to move on♪ | ♪而我必须前行♪ | 
| [30:06] | It’s okay, Tyreese. | 没事了 泰尔西 | 
| [30:08] | You gotta know that now. | 你现在应该懂了 | 
| [30:14] | It’s okay that you didn’t want to be a part of it anymore, Ty. | 你不想继续参与也没事 泰 | 
| [30:20] | You don’t have to be a part of it. | 你没必要非得参与 | 
| [30:29] | See, that’s your problem right there. | 看吧 这就是你的问题了 | 
| [30:32] | What’s my problem? | 我有什么问题 | 
| [30:34] | You didn’t want to be part of it, | 你不想参与其中 | 
| [30:35] | but being part of it is being now. | 但活着就是参与 | 
| [30:43] | That’s what it is. | 就是这样 | 
| [30:45] | Open your eyes. | 睁眼看清楚吧 | 
| [30:47] | You don’t have to. Not if you don’t want to. | 你没必要参与 如果你不想参与的话 | 
| [30:50] | You don’t. It’s better now. | 真的没必要 现在这样更好 | 
| [30:57] | You told me you’d earn your keep. | 你说你会证明你的价值 | 
| [31:03] | You had no idea what you were talking about, did you? | 你那时候不知道自己在说什么 对吧 | 
| [31:07] | Did you?! | 对吧 | 
| [31:10] | Your eyes were open, but you didn’t want to see. | 你睁着眼睛 却不想去看清现实 | 
| [31:13] | Even though I made you see it. | 即便我早就逼你去看了 | 
| [31:16] | I showed you. | 我都给你看了 | 
| [31:18] | But did you adapt? | 但你听进去了吗 | 
| [31:21] | Did you change? | 你改变了吗 | 
| [31:24] | No. | 没有 | 
| [31:27] | That you would sit there in front of a woman | 你却坐在一个 | 
| [31:29] | who killed someone you loved… | 杀了你爱人的女人面前 | 
| [31:33] | and you would forgive her. | 你原谅了她 | 
| [31:39] | That’s all there is. | 就是这样 | 
| [31:43] | This is all there is. | 就是这样了 | 
| [31:47] | This is it. | 你完了 | 
| [32:02] | I didn’t know who I was talking to. | 我不知道我在跟谁说话 | 
| [32:05] | I said I would do what I had to to earn my keep, | 我说了只要能留下来 我做什么都行 | 
| [32:08] | but I didn’t know you. | 但我不知道你的真面目 | 
| [32:10] | But I know– | 但我知道 | 
| [32:12] | I know who I am. | 我知道我是谁 | 
| [32:15] | I know what happened and what’s going on. | 我知道过去发生了什么 现在又是什么情况 | 
| [32:20] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [32:23] | You didn’t show me shit. | 你什么都没给我看 | 
| [32:25] | You, you’re dead. | 你 你已经死了 | 
| [32:29] | Everything that you were | 你曾经的一切 | 
| [32:33] | is dead. | 都已经死了 | 
| [32:36] | And it’s– | 一切… | 
| [32:38] | it’s not over. | 一切还没结束 | 
| [32:41] | I forgave her because… | 我原谅她是因为 | 
| [32:44] | it’s not over. | 一切都还没结束 | 
| [32:48] | It’s not over. | 一切都没结束 | 
| [32:52] | It’s– it’s not over. | 一切 一切都没结束 | 
| [33:03] | I didn’t turn away. | 我没有逃避现实 | 
| [33:06] | I kept listening to the news | 我一直在听新闻 | 
| [33:09] | so I could do what I could to help! | 这样我就能尽我所能去帮忙 | 
| [33:14] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃 | 
| [33:16] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 | 
| [33:18] | I’m not giving up! | 我不会放弃 | 
| [33:28] | People like me– | 像我这样的人 | 
| [33:32] | people like me, they can live. | 像我这样的人 他们能活下来 | 
| [33:40] | Ain’t nobody got to die today. | 今天任何人都不会死 | 
| [33:55] | You have to pay the bill. | 你必须付出代价 | 
| [34:32] | – You hold him! – I got it! Go! | -你按住他 -好了 上 | 
| [34:34] | One hit, clean! Go! | 一刀 干净利落 砍 | 
| [34:45] | Push it! | 用力 | 
| [34:50] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走 快走 | 
| [34:51] | – Let’s go! – Through the back. | -快走 -从后面走 | 
| [34:52] | We’ve got to break the chain. | 得把锁链砸断 | 
| [34:55] | Let’s go. | 走 | 
| [35:02] | – We can use the bat. – I got him. | -我们用球棒 -我扶他 | 
| [35:05] | Can you hold him up? | 你能把他扶住吗 | 
| [35:06] | Yeah. | 可以 | 
| [35:09] | Get ready! | 准备好 | 
| [35:50] | One, two, three, now! | 一二三 起 | 
| [35:54] | Man, if you believe that, | 伙计 假如你真这么想 | 
| [35:57] | then it’s definitely gonna be you and the kid. | 那死的人一定是你和那个小孩 | 
| [36:13] | – No– – Leave it. | -不 -别管了 | 
| [36:16] | I got him. Stay with us, now. Stay with us. | 我扶着他 保持清醒 保持清醒 | 
| [36:20] | You have to pay the bill! | 你必须付出代价 | 
| [36:22] | I got you. Easy now, easy. | 我扶着你 慢点 慢点 | 
| [36:29] | Okay, one, two, three. | 好的 一二三 | 
| [36:33] | What? Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 什么 等等 | 
| [36:34] | – Come on! – Come on. | -快点 -快点 | 
| [36:36] | Open them! | 睁眼 | 
| [36:38] | Come on, man. Open your eyes. Open your eyes! | 拜托老兄 睁开眼睛 睁开眼睛 | 
| [36:46] | It went the way it had to, | 该发生的总会发生 | 
| [36:48] | the way it was always going to. | 该发生的终会发生 | 
| [36:55] | You got to hold on, man. Hold on! | 你必须坚持住 坚持住 | 
| [36:58] | – His feet! Get his feet. – Two, three… | -抬他的腿 -二 三 | 
| [37:01] | Let’s go! | 我们走 | 
| [37:18] | Come on, give him to me. | 快 把他递给我 | 
| [37:20] | – Bring him in. – I got him. | -抬他进来 -我扶住了 | 
| [37:25] | – Hold him up. – You’re all right. You’re all right. | -扶他坐起来 -你没事的 你没事的 | 
| [37:30] | Carol, we’re at the car. | 卡萝尔 我们上车了 | 
| [37:31] | We need to cauterize the arm and wrap it. | 我们需要灼烧和包扎伤口 | 
| [37:34] | Get Sasha and Carl away. | 支走萨沙和卡尔 | 
| [37:36] | They don’t need to see this. | 他们没必要看到这个 | 
| [37:41] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 | 
| [37:58] | Come on. Come on! | 快啊 快啊 | 
| [38:17] | There have been troubling reports of cannibalism | 据报道 在共和国交通走廊 | 
| [38:19] | having broken out in refugee camps | 附近的难民营出现了 | 
| [38:21] | along the republic’s transportation corridor. | 令人不安的食人现象 | 
| [38:24] | And despite the string of victories by rebel forces, | 尽管叛军取得了一系列胜利 | 
| [38:27] | there are disturbing reports of increasing the brutality of their tactics | 但是有报告显示他们的战术愈发残忍 | 
| [38:31] | including the wholesale destruction of villages, | 包括对村庄的大规模破坏 | 
| [38:34] | burning down local prisons, targeting of civilians, | 烧毁当地监狱 伤害平民 | 
| [38:37] | and even the widespread mutilation of children and young mothers. | 甚至将孩子和年轻母亲断肢 | 
| [38:41] | And this seems like only the beginning | 而这看起来只是 | 
| [38:43] | of their campaign that they label as an endless war against… | 他们所谓的无尽战争的开始… | 
| [38:47] | Turn it off. | 关掉 | 
| [38:52] | You sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [38:58] | It’s okay, Tyreese. | 没事了 泰尔西 | 
| [39:01] | You gotta know that now. | 你现在应该懂了 | 
| [39:06] | It isn’t just okay. | 不仅仅是没事了 | 
| [39:08] | It’s better now. | 现在更好了 | 
| [41:03] | “We look not at what can be seen, | 我们不是顾念所见的 | 
| [41:05] | but we look at what cannot be seen. | 而是顾念所不见的 | 
| [41:08] | For what can be seen is temporary, | 因为所见的是暂时的 | 
| [41:12] | but what cannot be seen is eternal. | 所不见的是永远的 | 
| [41:19] | For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, | 我们原知道 我们这地上的帐棚若拆毁了 | 
| [41:23] | we have a building from God, | 必将得神所造 | 
| [41:27] | a house not made from hands, | 不是人手所造 | 
| [41:31] | eternal in the heavens. | 在天堂永存的房屋 | 
| [41:38] | In the heavens.” | 在天堂 |