时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Everyone… | 各位 |
[00:33] | this is Aaron. | 这是亚伦 |
[00:40] | We met him outside. He’s by himself. | 我们在外面碰见了他 只有他一人 |
[00:43] | We took his weapons and we took his gear. | 我们拿走了他的武器和装备 |
[01:06] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:10] | You said he had a weapon? | 你说他有武器 |
[01:28] | There something you need? | 你需要什么吗 |
[01:29] | He has a camp nearby. | 他在附近有营地 |
[01:34] | He wants us to audition for membership. | 他想要我们去面试加入 |
[01:38] | I wish there was another word. | 真希望能用个别的词 |
[01:41] | Audition makes it sound like we’re some kind of a dance troupe. | 面试让我们听起来像是个舞蹈团 |
[01:45] | That’s only on Friday nights. | 我们只在周五晚上跳舞 |
[01:52] | Um, and it’s not a camp. | 而且那不是营地 |
[01:54] | It’s a community. | 而是社区 |
[01:56] | I think you all would make valuable additions. | 我觉得你们都会成为很有价值的一员 |
[02:00] | But it’s not my call. | 但这轮不到我来决定 |
[02:04] | My job is to convince you all to follow me back home. | 我的任务就是说服你们跟我回家 |
[02:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:11] | If I were you, I wouldn’t go either. | 如果我是你 我也不会去 |
[02:13] | Not until I knew exactly what I was getting into. | 除非我知道我去的是什么地方 |
[02:18] | Sasha, can you hand Rick my pack? | 萨沙 你能把我的包给瑞克吗 |
[02:29] | Front pocket, there’s an envelope. | 前面的口袋里有个信封 |
[02:36] | There’s no way I could convince you to come with me | 光靠嘴上说我们的社区 |
[02:39] | just by talking about our community. | 是没法说服你们跟我走的 |
[02:42] | That’s why I brought those. | 所以我带来了那些东西 |
[02:43] | I apologize in advance for the picture quality. | 照片很不清楚 我提前道歉 |
[02:47] | – We just found an old camera store last– – Nobody gives a shit. | -我们刚发现旧相机店… -没人在乎 |
[02:52] | You’re absolutely 100% right. | 你说的太对了 |
[02:58] | That’s the first picture I wanted to show you | 那是我想给你们看的第一张照片 |
[03:00] | because nothing I say about our community will matter | 因为我说的社区的一切情况都不重要 |
[03:03] | unless you know you’ll be safe. | 除非你们知道那里很安全 |
[03:06] | If you join us, you will be. | 如果你加入我们 你会很安全 |
[03:10] | Each panel in that wall | 那面墙的每块板子 |
[03:12] | is a 15-foot-high, 12-foot-wide | 都是长达15英尺 宽达12英尺的 |
[03:16] | slab of solid steel | 脱氧钢板 |
[03:18] | framed by cold-rolled steel beams and square tubing. | 框架是冷轧钢梁和方形管 |
[03:22] | Nothing alive or dead gets through that without our say-so. | 没有我们的允许 活人或行尸都无法进入 |
[03:28] | Like I said, security is obviously important. | 如我所说 安全显然很重要 |
[03:33] | In fact, there’s only one resource | 实际上 只有一项资源 |
[03:35] | more critical to our community’s survival. | 对我们社区的生存而言更加重要 |
[03:39] | The people. | 那就是人 |
[03:42] | Together we’re strong. | 我们同心协力 十分强大 |
[03:45] | You can make us even stronger. | 你们能让我们更强大 |
[03:52] | The next picture, you’ll see inside the gates. | 下一张照片是门里的情况 |
[03:55] | Our community was first construc– | 我们的社区建于… |
[04:46] | So we’re clear, | 我说清楚 |
[04:47] | that look wasn’t a “Let’s attack that man” look. | 我的表情并不是说”我们攻击这人吧” |
[04:50] | It was a “He seems like an okay guy to me” look. | 而是”在我看来他这个人不错” |
[04:52] | We got to secure him. Dump his pack. | 我们得绑住他 清空他的包 |
[04:54] | – Let’s see what this guy really is. – Rick. | -看看他到底是个什么样的人 -瑞克 |
[04:56] | Everybody else, we need eyes in every direction. | 其余人 我们需要眼观六路 |
[04:59] | They’re coming for us. | 他们来找我们了 |
[05:01] | We might not know how or when, | 我们不知道他们如何来 何时来 |
[05:02] | but they are. | 但是他们一定会来 |
[05:06] | Me and Sasha, we didn’t see him. | 我和萨沙开始没看见他 |
[05:08] | If he had wanted to hurt us, he could’ve. | 如果他想伤害我们早就下手了 |
[05:10] | Anybody see anything? | 有人发现什么了吗 |
[05:11] | Just a lot of places to hide. | 藏身之地太多了 |
[05:13] | All right, keep looking. | 继续观察 |
[05:15] | What did you find? | 你找到了什么 |
[05:19] | Never seen a gun like that before. | 从没见过这种枪 |
[05:39] | That’s a hell of a right cross there, Rick. | 那记右交叉拳真厉害 瑞克 |
[05:43] | Sit him up. | 扶他坐起来 |
[05:44] | – I think it’s better if– – It’s okay. | -我觉得最好… -没事 |
[05:48] | He’s fine. Sit him up. | 他没事 扶他坐起来 |
[05:55] | You’re being cautious. | 你小心谨慎 |
[05:57] | I completely understand. | 我完全理解 |
[05:59] | How many of your people are out there? | 你们来了多少人 |
[06:03] | You have a flare gun. You have it to signal your people. | 你有一把信号枪 可以向同伙发信号 |
[06:06] | How many of them are there? | 来了多少人 |
[06:10] | – Does it matter? – Yes. | -这重要吗 -是的 |
[06:14] | Yes, it does. | 很重要 |
[06:16] | I mean, of course, | 我是说 当然了 |
[06:20] | it matters how many people are actually out there, | 我们来了多少人 这的确很重要 |
[06:22] | but does it matter how many people i tell you are out there? | 但是 就算我说了人数又能怎样呢 |
[06:27] | Because I’m pretty sure no matter what number I say– | 因为我敢肯定 不管我说多少人 |
[06:31] | eight, | 8个 |
[06:34] | 32, | 32个 |
[06:35] | 444, | 444个 |
[06:38] | zero– | 没人 |
[06:41] | no matter what I say, you’re not going to trust me. | 不管我说什么 你都不会信我 |
[06:43] | Well, it’s hard to trust anyone | 脸上被打了一拳 |
[06:45] | who smiles after getting punched in the face. | 还笑得出来的人的确很难信任 |
[06:47] | How about a guy who leaves bottles of water for you in the road? | 那在路上给你们留下水的人呢 |
[06:56] | How long you people been following us? | 你们跟踪我们多久了 |
[06:57] | Long enough to see that you practically ignore | 时间长到发现了你们基本上无视了 |
[07:00] | a pack of roamers on your trail. | 身后跟着一群行尸 |
[07:03] | Long enough to see that despite a lack of food and water, | 长到发现了虽然你们没有食物和水 |
[07:07] | you never turned on each other. | 但也没有攻击彼此 |
[07:09] | You’re survivors | 你们是幸存者 |
[07:12] | and you’re people. | 而且你们是有人性的人 |
[07:15] | Like I said, and I hope | 如我所说 我希望 |
[07:16] | you won’t punch me for saying it again, | 我再说一次时你不要打我 |
[07:19] | that is the most important resource in the world. | 人是世界上最重要的资源 |
[07:39] | How many others are out there? | 你们来了多少人 |
[07:43] | One. | 一个 |
[07:50] | I knew you wouldn’t believe me. | 我就知道你不会信我 |
[07:53] | If it’s not words, if it’s not pictures, | 如果言语和照片说服不了你 |
[07:56] | what would it take to convince you | 你要怎么才能相信 |
[07:58] | that this is for real? | 这是真的 |
[08:06] | What if I drove you to the community? | 如果我开车带你们去社区呢 |
[08:08] | All of you? | 你们所有人 |
[08:10] | We leave now, we’ll get there by lunch. | 我们现在走 中午就能到 |
[08:12] | I’m not sure how the 15 of us are going to fit | 我不确定我们15个人怎么坐得下 |
[08:14] | in the car you and your one friend drove down here in. | 你和你那个朋友开来的那辆车 |
[08:17] | We drove separately. If we found a group, | 我们开了两辆车 如果我们发现了一队人 |
[08:19] | we wanted to be able to bring them all home. | 我们希望能把他们都带回家 |
[08:21] | There’s enough room for all of us. | 我们都可以坐得下 |
[08:22] | And you’re parked just a couple miles away, right? | 车就停在几英里外 对吗 |
[08:25] | East on Ridge Road, just after you hit Route 16. | 山脊路东边 刚下16号公路 |
[08:28] | We wanted to get them closer, but then the storm came, | 我们想停得更近 但是暴风雨来了 |
[08:31] | blocked the road. We couldn’t clear it. | 堵塞了道路 我们没办法清理 |
[08:33] | Yeah, you’ve really thought this through. | 你编得真好 |
[08:36] | Rick, if I wanted to ambush you, | 瑞克 如果我想埋伏你 |
[08:38] | I’d do it here. | 我就袭击这里了 |
[08:40] | You know, light the barn on fire while you slept, | 趁你们睡觉时点燃谷仓 |
[08:43] | pick you off as you ran out the only exit. | 你们从唯一的出口跑出时射杀你们 |
[08:46] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[08:59] | I’ll check out the cars. | 我去看看车 |
[09:00] | There aren’t any cars. | 没有什么车 |
[09:03] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个方法能知道 |
[09:04] | – We don’t need to find out. – We do. | -我们没必要知道 -有的 |
[09:08] | You know what you know and you’re sure of it, | 你有自己的想法 你很确定 |
[09:13] | but I’m not. | 但我不确定 |
[09:16] | Me neither. | 我也不确定 |
[09:25] | Your way is dangerous, mine isn’t. | 你这样做很危险 还是听我的保险 |
[09:28] | Passing up someplace where we can live? | 难道有好地方我们偏不去 |
[09:31] | Where Judith can live? | 也不让朱迪斯去吗 |
[09:34] | That’s pretty dangerous. | 这样才真的是危险 |
[09:37] | We need to find out what this is. | 我们必须一探究竟 |
[09:42] | We can handle ourselves. | 我们能照顾好自己 |
[09:47] | So that’s what we’re gonna do. | 所以我们一定要去看看 |
[09:52] | Then I will, too. | 那我也去 |
[09:55] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[10:03] | Abraham. | 亚伯拉罕 |
[10:06] | Yeah. | 行 |
[10:09] | I’ll walk with them. | 我陪他们 |
[10:13] | Rosita? | 罗西塔 |
[10:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:18] | If there’s trouble, you got enough firepower? | 如有不测 弹药充足吗 |
[10:21] | We got what we got. | 就剩下手里这些了 |
[10:27] | The walkies are out of juice. | 对讲机没电了 |
[10:29] | If you’re not back in 60 minutes, we’ll come. | 若你们一小时后还没回来 我们就去支援 |
[10:32] | Which might be just what they want. | 说不定这样恰好中了别人的圈套 |
[10:38] | If we’re all in here, we’re a target. | 如果我们聚在一处 就是活靶子 |
[10:41] | I’ve got the area covered. | 外面交给我 |
[10:42] | All right, groups of two, find somewhere safe within eyeshot. | 好 两人一组 在附近隐蔽起来 |
[11:04] | When the world was still the world, | 在世界还没乱套前 |
[11:07] | I worked for an NGO. | 我为非政府组织工作 |
[11:09] | Our mission was to deliver medicine and food | 我们的任务是往尼日尔河三角洲地区 |
[11:12] | to the Niger River Delta. | 运送药品和食物 |
[11:15] | Bad people pointed guns in my face every other week. | 坏人隔三差五就想取我性命 |
[11:20] | You’re not bad people. | 你们不是坏人 |
[11:22] | You’re not going to kill us. | 你们不会杀我们 |
[11:24] | And we are definitely not going to kill you. | 我们也绝不会杀你们 |
[11:28] | Just because we’re good people | 虽然我们是好人 |
[11:31] | doesn’t mean we won’t kill you. | 不代表就不会杀你 |
[11:35] | If the five of them aren’t back in an hour… | 若他们五人一小时后还没回来 |
[11:39] | I’ll put a knife in the base of your skull. | 我就一刀捅穿你的脑袋 |
[11:49] | Eyes open, everybody. Weapons up. | 各位提高警惕 武器准备好 |
[11:54] | You see someone coming at us, you fire. | 一旦有人靠近就开枪 |
[11:57] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[12:03] | So if we see someone, we just shoot them? | 只要看到人就开枪吗 |
[12:06] | It’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[12:09] | What if they’re someone like us? | 如果他们跟我们一样呢 |
[12:11] | What if Aaron is telling the truth? | 如果亚伦说的是实话呢 |
[12:14] | What if they’re someone who has nothing to do with this? | 如果他们真的毫无恶意呢 |
[12:17] | We’re five people walking with guns. | 我们五个全副武装 |
[12:19] | No one’s coming up to say hello. | 谁会没事跑来问好 |
[12:22] | But that’s exactly what happened. | 但他就跑来问好了 |
[12:26] | If it’s someone like us, we should be afraid of them. | 如果他们跟我们一样 我们更应该感到害怕 |
[12:30] | He said he was watching us, right? | 他不是说一直监视着我们吗 |
[12:34] | It means he saw us yesterday. | 那他昨天肯定看到我们了 |
[12:36] | And after everything we’ve done, | 既然他知道我们做过什么 |
[12:37] | why would he want us to join his group? | 为什么还想让我们加入 |
[12:42] | People like us saved a priest. | 因为我们救了神父 |
[12:47] | Saved a girl who rolled up up to the prison with the Governor. | 救了跟总督一起去监狱的那个女孩 |
[12:53] | Saved a crazy lady with a sword. | 还救了拿刀的疯女人 |
[12:58] | He saw that. | 他都看到了 |
[13:01] | I don’t know what he saw. | 我可不晓得他看到了什么 |
[13:21] | You did see the jar of applesauce in my bag, right? | 你看到我背包里的那瓶苹果酱了吧 |
[13:28] | This isn’t a trick. | 我不想耍花招 |
[13:30] | This isn’t about trying to make you like me. | 我不想借此让你对我有好感 |
[13:32] | It’s self-preservation. | 这是自卫本能 |
[13:34] | Because if the roamers hear her and come this way, | 如果行尸们循着哭声过来 |
[13:36] | I know I’ll be the first to go. | 我肯定先死 |
[14:09] | You think I’m trying to poison your baby daughter? | 你觉得我会毒害你的女儿吗 |
[14:14] | I’m tied up and you’ve already expressed | 我被绑着 而你又决心 |
[14:17] | a willingness to stab me in the head. | 要捅穿我的脑袋 |
[14:19] | How would cruelly killing your daughter in front of you | 如果我残忍地杀了你的女儿 |
[14:21] | in any way help the situation? | 对我有什么好处 |
[14:24] | Maybe she doesn’t die. Maybe she gets sick. | 也许她死不了 只是会生病 |
[14:27] | Maybe you’re the only one that can help her and I just lose. | 也许只有你能帮她 那我就输了 |
[14:29] | I am the only one who can help her | 的确只有我可以帮她 |
[14:30] | because I have applesauce and we all win. | 因为我有苹果酱 这叫双赢 |
[14:35] | I hate applesauce. | 我讨厌苹果酱 |
[14:37] | My mom used to make me eat foods | 我妈常逼我吃我讨厌的食物 |
[14:39] | I didn’t like to make me more manly. | 说吃了就能变得更爷们儿 |
[14:41] | Salmon patties, applesauce, and onions. | 鲑鱼肉饼 苹果酱 洋葱之类的 |
[14:43] | She was a very confused woman who tried her damndest. | 她那时很迷惑 尽了最大的努力改变我 |
[14:46] | I just bring the jar to show that we have apple trees nearby. | 我带来苹果酱是想表明我们那有苹果树 |
[14:50] | Like you said, you’ll be the first to go. | 就像你说的 要死也你先死 |
[15:06] | The community is big enough. | 那个社区足够大 |
[15:08] | We can find a place for you to live | 我们可以给你找到安身之处 |
[15:10] | where even when she cries, no one, | 即使她哭闹 |
[15:14] | nothing can hear it outside the walls. | 也不会传到墙外 |
[15:19] | You got 43 minutes. | 你还有43分钟 |
[15:33] | He was telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[15:49] | Not one step closer, asshole! | 给我站住 混蛋 |
[16:05] | I got ’em. | 我来搞定 |
[16:06] | We got ’em. | 一起上吧 |
[16:16] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[16:27] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[16:53] | All clear? | 安全吗 |
[16:55] | All clear. | 安全 |
[17:04] | Gracious Ignatius. | 我的个乖乖 |
[17:11] | Oh, it has been a while. | 好久没吃过了 |
[17:14] | I think I saw Rex eat three cans one night. | 我见过雷克斯一晚上吃了三罐 |
[17:16] | Four. | 四罐 |
[17:19] | Son of a bitch knew if he didn’t toss ’em back, | 那混蛋知道如果他不丢过来 |
[17:22] | I’d have come for ’em. | 我就要去抢了 |
[17:27] | Back at the fire truck, | 在消防车那会儿 |
[17:30] | after Eugene… | 我打了尤金 |
[17:35] | did you think I was gonna hurt you? | 你是不是以为我也会打你 |
[17:38] | No. | 没有 |
[17:41] | It’s not you. | 那时你不理智 |
[18:00] | This, this is ours now. | 这些 现在是我们的了 |
[18:05] | There’s more than enough. | 我们还有很多 |
[18:07] | It’s ours whether or not we go to your camp. | 不管我们去不去你的营地 这些都归我们 |
[18:11] | What do you mean? Why wouldn’t we go? | 什么意思 我们为什么不去 |
[18:14] | If he were lying | 他也许在撒谎 |
[18:17] | or if he wanted to hurt us… | 或者想伤害我们 |
[18:21] | but he isn’t | 但他没撒谎 |
[18:24] | and he doesn’t. | 也没有伤害我们 |
[18:27] | We need this. | 我们需要这地方 |
[18:30] | So we’re going, all of us. | 所以我们全都要去 |
[18:36] | Somebody say something if they feel differently. | 有人有不同意见吗 |
[18:41] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[18:44] | This barn smells like horse shit. | 这个谷仓一股子马粪味儿 |
[18:53] | We’re going. | 那我们走 |
[18:58] | So where are we going? Where’s your camp? | 我们往哪走 你的营地在哪 |
[19:04] | Well, every time I’ve done this, | 每次带新成员回去 |
[19:06] | I’ve been behind the wheel driving recruits back. | 都是由我来驾车的 |
[19:12] | I believe you’re good people. | 我相信你们是好人 |
[19:13] | I’ve bet my life on it. | 对此我敢赌上性命 |
[19:15] | I’m just not ready to bet my friends’ lives just yet. | 我只是还不敢赌上我朋友们的性命 |
[19:18] | You’re not driving. | 你不能驾车 |
[19:20] | So if you want to get home, you’ll have to tell us how. | 如果你想回家 就说出路线 |
[19:30] | Go north on Route 16. | 向北走16号公路 |
[19:34] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[19:37] | I’ll tell you when we get there. | 到了我再告诉你们 |
[19:40] | We’ll take 23 north. | 我们向北走23号公路 |
[19:43] | You’ll give us directions from there. | 到那里以后你再给我们指路 |
[19:44] | That’s– I don’t know how else to say it– | 那…我不知道还能怎么说 |
[19:47] | that’s a bad idea. | 这是个糟糕的主意 |
[19:48] | We’ve cleared 16. | 我们清理了16号公路 |
[19:50] | It’ll be faster. | 走那里更快 |
[19:53] | We’ll take 23. | 我们走23号公路 |
[19:56] | We leave at sundown. | 我们日落时出发 |
[19:58] | We’re doing this at night? | 我们要走夜路吗 |
[20:01] | Look, I know it’s dangerous. | 听着 我知道这很危险 |
[20:03] | But it’s better than riding up to the gates during the day. | 但要比白天开到他们门前去好多了 |
[20:05] | If it isn’t safe, we need to get gone | 如果有危险 我们就必须 |
[20:06] | before they know we’re there. | 在他们察觉之前离开 |
[20:08] | No one is going to hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你们的 |
[20:10] | You’re trying to protect your group, | 你想保护你的人 |
[20:11] | but you’re putting them in danger. | 但其实是置他们于危险之中 |
[20:15] | Tell me where the camp is, we’ll leave right now. | 告诉我营地在哪 我们现在就走 |
[20:25] | It’s going to be a long night. | 今晚肯定很漫长 |
[20:28] | Eat. | 吃东西吧 |
[20:29] | Get some rest if you can. | 能休息就休息一下 |
[20:54] | I’m thinking you, me, and Glenn drive with that guy. | 我想 你 我和格伦开车带他一起走 |
[20:58] | Carl and Judith are safer in there. | 卡尔和朱迪思坐在那辆车上更安全 |
[21:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:08] | When you said that we were going, | 你刚才说我们现在就走 |
[21:11] | was that for real? | 是真心的吗 |
[21:13] | Or are you just trying to get this guy to tell you where his camp is? | 还是说 你只想骗他说出营地在哪 |
[21:21] | We’re going. | 我们要去 |
[21:22] | Whatever it takes to get there. | 你是指不论付出什么代价 |
[21:26] | Just as long as we get there. | 只要能到就行吗 |
[21:30] | When you first came up on the walls outside Woodbury… | 你第一次靠近伍德伯里的外墙时 |
[21:36] | what did you hear? | 听到了什么 |
[21:39] | Nothing. | 没声音 |
[21:40] | And Terminus? | 终点站呢 |
[21:43] | Nothing. | 也没声音 |
[21:48] | Sometime tonight, | 今晚某时 |
[21:51] | we’ll be outside his camp’s walls. | 我们就会到他的营地墙边 |
[21:54] | And without seeing inside, | 在看不到里面的情况下 |
[21:57] | I’m gonna have to decide whether to bring my family in. | 我必须做出是否带家人进去的决定 |
[22:03] | He asked me before what it would take for me | 他之前问过我 怎样我才会 |
[22:04] | to believe it was real. | 相信他说的是真的 |
[22:09] | Truth is… | 事实上 |
[22:12] | I’m not sure if anything could convince me to go in there. | 没有任何东西能说服我走进那里 |
[22:18] | But I’m gonna see. | 但是 我要去看看 |
[22:24] | I’m gonna see. | 我要去看看 |
[22:54] | Um, I’m trying to collect all 50 states. | 我想集齐五十个州的车牌 |
[22:59] | Put them all on a wall in my house. | 都钉在我家的墙上 |
[23:02] | You have your own house? | 你有自己的房子吗 |
[23:05] | See for yourself. | 你可以自己看看 |
[23:39] | Why don’t you have any pictures of your people? | 为什么你没有你伙伴们的照片 |
[23:42] | Oh, I took a picture of the whole group, | 我拍过一张全体人员照片 |
[23:44] | but I didn’t get the exposure right. | 但是曝光出了问题 |
[23:47] | When I tried to develop it later, it just– | 之后我想洗出那张照片时 它… |
[23:48] | Did you ask him the questions? | 你问过他那些问题了吗 |
[23:52] | No. | 没有 |
[23:58] | How many walkers have you killed? | 你杀了多少行尸 |
[24:02] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[24:03] | How many? | 多少 |
[24:10] | I don’t know. A lot. | 我也不知道 很多吧 |
[24:13] | How many people? | 你杀了多少人 |
[24:18] | Two. | 两个 |
[24:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:23] | Because they tried to kill me. | 因为他们想杀我 |
[24:30] | You were listening to us? | 你窃听了我们吗 |
[24:32] | I already said I was watching you. Yes, I was listening. | 我说过我在监视你们 是的 我窃听了 |
[24:34] | It means his people could have one, too. | 就是说他的同伙可能也有窃听器 |
[24:35] | They could’ve heard our plan. This isn’t safe. | 他们可能已经听到我们的计划了 有危险 |
[24:37] | Shit! | 该死 |
[24:42] | – Glenn! – They were right behind us. | -格伦 -他们就在我们后面 |
[24:44] | They would have hit us. Now they can get out. | 他们可能撞上我们 现在他们可以下车了 |
[25:24] | I don’t see them. | 我没看到他们 |
[25:30] | No, they’re gone. They got away. | 不 他们走了 他们脱身了 |
[25:32] | All right, we’ll circle back and find them. Let’s go. | 好的 我们折回去找他们 走吧 |
[25:39] | – They’re okay? – Yeah. | -他们没事吧 -没事 |
[25:46] | All right, we can take a left a couple of miles up 23. | 好 我们上23号公路行驶几英里后往左拐 |
[25:49] | – Jefferson Avenue. – Jefferson Avenue. | -到杰弗逊大道 -杰弗逊大道 |
[25:50] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[25:54] | Come on. | 动啊 |
[25:54] | Come on. | 动啊 |
[26:01] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[26:04] | Come on. Come on. | 动啊 动啊 |
[26:05] | Let me see what I can see. | 我去看看怎么回事 |
[26:07] | They’re coming right for us. | 它们冲着我们来了 |
[26:08] | – Yeah, we know. – Come on, come on! | -是的 我们知道 -动啊 动啊 |
[26:22] | We need to leave now. | 我们必须马上离开 |
[26:25] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[26:31] | Shit. | 该死 |
[26:34] | Who did that? | 那是谁干的 |
[26:35] | I need to leave. This is over. | 我得走了 这件事结束了 |
[26:38] | Let me out. I need to get outta here. It’s over. | 让我出去 我必须走了 这件事结束了 |
[26:40] | – What’s going on? – Let me out! | -怎么回事 -让我出去 |
[26:42] | Did you see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[26:47] | Michonne, leave him! We need to find our people. | 米恩琼 别管他 我们得找到自己人 |
[26:50] | They saw that flare. They’ll think we shot it. | 他们看到了信号弹 肯定以为是我们放的 |
[26:52] | This is how we find them. | 去那边就能找到他们 |
[27:23] | Where’s Glenn? | 格伦呢 |
[28:01] | Get off! | 滚开 |
[28:26] | Run if you want. | 想跑的话快跑吧 |
[28:28] | I got other things to worry about. | 我还有其他的事要担心 |
[28:29] | We can make it together. | 我们可以一起活下去 |
[28:31] | But we can only make it together. | 但只有我们在一起才能活下去 |
[28:33] | You said that. I was listening. | 这是你说的 我是在窃听 |
[28:45] | Glenn! | 格伦 |
[28:47] | He’s got to be somewhere around here. | 他肯定在附近 |
[28:49] | Glenn! | 格伦 |
[29:28] | If you really want to tie me up again, that’s fine, but hurry up. | 如果你想再把我绑起来 可以 但要快 |
[29:33] | There’s no time. We’re going that way. | 没时间了 我们走那边 |
[29:51] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[29:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:58] | If this is a trap to get us back where you want us, | 如果这是个陷阱 要把我们引回去 |
[30:01] | your people are going to die tonight. | 那你的人今晚就死定了 |
[30:09] | The flare was towards the water tower. | 信号弹是水塔那边放出的 |
[30:35] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[30:40] | – Your sister okay? – Yeah. Yeah, we’re fine. | -你妹妹还好吗 -没事 我们都很好 |
[30:42] | Eric? Eric? | 埃里克 埃里克 |
[30:47] | – Eric? – In here. | -埃里克 -我在里面 |
[30:49] | Eric! | 埃里克 |
[30:56] | Eric? | 埃里克 |
[30:59] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[31:00] | It’s like a volleyball injury. | 只是运动伤 |
[31:02] | It’s a broken ankle. | 脚踝骨折 |
[31:04] | At least that’s what Maggie said. | 至少玛姬是这样说的 |
[31:06] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[31:10] | It’s not a big deal. | 不是大伤 |
[31:16] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[31:17] | I’ll just go to the infirmary when we get back. | 回去以后我去医务室看看就行 |
[31:32] | When I saw that flare go up, I– | 当我看到信号弹时 我… |
[31:35] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[31:38] | You were worried, were you? | 你很担心我 是吗 |
[31:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:47] | This is your fault, you know? | 这是你的错 你知道吗 |
[31:51] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[31:54] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[31:57] | And because when I’m worried, I do stupid things. | 我一担心就会做蠢事 |
[31:59] | And when I do stupid things, I wind up underneath a rust bucket | 我一做蠢事就会藏到老破车底下 |
[32:02] | surrounded by roamers | 被行尸包围着 |
[32:04] | who roll a rear passenger tire onto my left ankle. | 左脚踝还被后轮压了 |
[32:10] | Hey, something good came out of today. | 今天也有好事 |
[32:12] | While I was waiting for you, I searched through the neighborhood. | 我等你的时候搜索了周围 |
[32:14] | I found that. | 发现了这个 |
[32:25] | You lost the license plates. | 你搞丢了车牌 |
[32:30] | I lost the car. | 我把车都搞丢了 |
[32:34] | Maybe it’s for the best. | 也许这样更好 |
[32:36] | That monstrosity out front can run. | 说实话那车太难看了 |
[32:39] | It’s so ugly, it’ll scare the roamers away. | 丑得都能吓跑行尸 |
[32:49] | Hi. I’m Eric. | 我是埃里克 |
[32:52] | Rick. | 我是瑞克 |
[32:55] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:09] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 打搅一下 打搅一下 |
[33:12] | Everyone. | 各位 |
[33:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[33:23] | You saved Eric. | 你们救了埃里克 |
[33:26] | I owe you. All of you. | 我欠你们所有人的 |
[33:30] | And I will make sure that debt is paid in full | 我会确保我们抵达社区以后 |
[33:33] | when we get to our community. | 完全报答你们的恩情 |
[33:36] | When we get to Alexandria. | 等我们抵达亚历山大以后 |
[33:41] | Now, I’m not sure about you, | 现在 我不知道你们怎么想 |
[33:45] | but I’d rather not do any more driving tonight. | 但是我今晚不想再坐车了 |
[33:50] | Maybe we can hit the road tomorrow morning. | 也许我们可以明早再上路 |
[33:53] | That sounds fine. | 听起来不错 |
[33:55] | But if we’re staying here for the night, | 但是如果我们要在这里过夜 |
[33:56] | you’re sleeping over there. | 你就必须睡那边 |
[33:58] | You really think we got to do that? | 你真觉得有这个必要吗 |
[34:01] | It’s the safe play. We don’t know you. | 这样保险点 我们又不了解你 |
[34:05] | The only way you’re gonna stop | 除非你枪杀我 |
[34:06] | me from being with him right now is by shooting me. | 不然我一定要和他在一起 |
[34:20] | Rick, he told us where the camp is. | 瑞克 他告诉我们营地的位置了 |
[34:24] | And he really was only travelling with one other person. | 而且他的同伴真的只有一人 |
[34:30] | They’re both unarmed. | 他们都没有武器 |
[34:32] | One of them’s got a broken ankle. | 其中一个人脚踝还断了 |
[34:36] | I want us to be safe, too. | 我也想让我们安全点 |
[34:45] | I can’t give up everything else. | 我不能放弃一切人性 |
[34:50] | I know what I said, | 我知道我说过什么 |
[34:52] | but it does matter. | 但是其实这很重要 |
[35:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:26] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[35:31] | I know it’s time for another dose, | 我知道该吃药了 |
[35:33] | but I want to let him sleep until we get home. | 但我想让他一路睡到家 |
[35:35] | No, it’s for you. | 不 这是给你的 |
[35:38] | A few bottles. Don’t need to be stingy with ’em. | 只是几瓶药 不用吝啬 |
[35:41] | I know how bad those hurt. | 我知道那有多疼 |
[35:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:48] | Oh, your leg. | 你的腿 |
[35:51] | Did that happen before? | 在灾变前伤的吗 |
[35:58] | During. | 在灾变中伤的 |
[36:00] | Dad and me, car accident. | 我爸和我出了车祸 |
[36:04] | Rotters in the road. | 路上有行尸 |
[36:07] | I had a doctor. | 我以前有个医生 |
[36:11] | Probably lucky I can even walk. | 能走路已经很幸运了 |
[36:15] | We have a pretty gifted surgeon in Alexandria. | 在亚历山大有一位很出色的外科医生 |
[36:18] | His name’s Pete. | 他叫皮特 |
[36:20] | I’ve seen him do some amazing things. | 我见过他妙手回春 |
[36:24] | He might be able to help. | 他也许能帮你 |
[36:29] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[36:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:38] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[36:44] | Seven-card stud. Stares and squares. | 七张桩牌 方格棋盘 |
[36:46] | It’s aces, cuatros, neeners, and two-eyed jacks. | 大小顺序是A K Q J |
[36:49] | So there’s 14 wild cards? Are you serious? | 一共14张外卡 你是认真的吗 |
[36:53] | Serious as two copulating dogs. | 跟两只在交配的狗一样认真 |
[37:02] | Abraham. | 亚伯拉罕 |
[37:05] | Look. | 看 |
[37:14] | Eyes on the road, champ. | 看路 壮汉 |
[37:29] | How much longer we got? | 还有多远 |
[37:31] | Looks like we’re a little over halfway there. Why? | 只剩不到一半路了 为什么问 |
[37:37] | We can make it. | 我们能做到的 |
[37:43] | We can make it. | 我们能做到的 |
[37:53] | Can’t win. | 做不到啊 |
[37:54] | Might as well paint it red, put a ladder on it. | 跟那辆救火车没两样 |
[37:57] | All we need is another battery. | 我们只需要换个电池 |
[37:59] | Where in the hell are we gonna find another battery? | 上哪儿去找电池啊 |
[38:02] | Right over here. | 来这边 |
[38:12] | How’d you know those were there? | 你怎么知道那里有电池 |
[38:14] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:23] | The fight’s over. | 战斗结束了 |
[38:26] | You’ve got to let it go. | 你必须学会放手 |
[38:32] | I know it’s hard. | 我知道这很难 |
[38:36] | After it’s kept you… | 毕竟生存欲曾令你 |
[38:38] | warm and fed and… | 温暖 饱餐 |
[38:42] | alive. | 幸存 |
[38:45] | But the fight… | 但是这也会 |
[38:51] | it turns on you. | 转变你 |
[38:54] | You’ve got to let it go. | 你必须放手 |
[39:01] | That’s what Bob was trying to tell me back at the church. | 鲍勃在教堂也对我说过这话 |
[39:07] | What to risk. | 该冒什么险 |
[39:10] | When it’s safe. | 何时是安全的 |
[39:13] | When to let someone in. | 何时该接纳他人 |
[39:19] | The rules keep changing. | 规矩一直在变 |
[39:23] | They did for me. | 对我来说是这样 |
[39:39] | Before we get going, I got to– | 在我们走之前 我要… |
[39:42] | I got to take a moment. | 我要去静静 |
[41:06] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[41:20] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:44] | Hey. Hey, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[41:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[41:57] | Even though you were wrong, | 尽管你错了 |
[41:59] | you were still right. | 但你那样做依然是对的 |
[42:15] | Should we go? | 我们走吧 |