时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | No, no, it’s cool. I’m usually up. | 不 没关系 我一般也起来了 |
[00:42] | I used to open for a coffee shop | 我以前整整七年 |
[00:43] | every day for seven years. | 都给咖啡店开门 |
[00:46] | Your brain, it gets wired to things you don’t need anymore. | 大脑会保留一些你不需要的习惯 |
[00:51] | I still like carrying around my cell phone, too. | 我还喜欢随身带着手机 |
[00:54] | One of these days it’s gonna ring | 以后它会响铃 |
[00:56] | and freak my ass out. | 然后吓我一大跳 |
[00:58] | Hey, if you happen to bag a boar out there, can I have a leg? | 如果你碰巧打到野猪 能分我一条腿吗 |
[01:03] | To make a prosciutto. | 来做意大利熏火腿 |
[01:05] | I used to cure meats in my basement even before all this. | 灾变前我就在地下室熏肉了 |
[01:09] | I made some kick-ass pickles, too. | 我做的泡菜也超好吃 |
[01:11] | Sure, Olivia. | 行 奥利维亚 |
[01:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:03] | Come and get me. | 来杀了我吧 |
[03:54] | I don’t see it, but it’s close. | 我没看见 但它就在附近 |
[03:58] | There’s just one of ’em. | 只有一只 |
[04:00] | We won’t be here long. | 我们不会久留的 |
[04:02] | So what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[04:03] | We can go in when it’s empty. | 等里面没人了我们就进去 |
[04:04] | How is that? It’s locked up at night. | 怎么做 晚上那里会锁门 |
[04:07] | The window. There’s just a latch. I can leave it open. | 走窗户 只有个插销 我可以拉开 |
[04:11] | – A latch? – Yeah. | -插销 -是啊 |
[04:12] | What if one of those pricks shuts it? | 万一某个蠢货扣上了呢 |
[04:14] | Wait a couple of days, leave it open again. | 那就等几天 再拉开插销 |
[04:18] | It’s getting closer. | 它越来越近了 |
[04:19] | We need to do it sooner than later. | 我们越早做越好 |
[04:21] | Right now, they’re not watching us. | 现在他们没监视我们 |
[04:23] | Not worrying about meetings like this. | 还没担心这种会面 |
[04:26] | We may need the guns, we may not. | 我们也许需要枪 也许不需要 |
[04:28] | We will whatever way it goes. | 不管怎么样 我们都需要 |
[04:30] | They’re the luckiest damn people I ever met. | 他们是我见过的最幸运的人 |
[04:33] | And they just keep getting luckier. | 而他们越来越幸运了 |
[04:35] | How’s that? | 怎讲 |
[04:36] | We’re here now. | 我们现在来了 |
[04:41] | They’ve got a couple of footlockers | 他们有几个小箱子 |
[04:43] | just full of 9 millimeter autos, | 里面都是9毫米自动枪 |
[04:45] | Rugers, Kel-Tecs. | 鲁格手枪 卡尔特克步枪 |
[04:46] | Just tossed in there. They don’t use them. | 就扔在里面 他们不用那些枪 |
[04:49] | They’re never gonna know they’re gone. | 永远也不会知道不见了 |
[04:51] | Someone’s got one now, right? | 有人已经拿了一把 对吧 |
[04:56] | Listen, the others, we want them to try. | 听着 其他人 让他们努力融合 |
[05:00] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[05:03] | So we keep it quiet. Just us. | 所以不要声张 我们三个知道就行 |
[05:06] | Here it comes. | 它来了 |
[05:08] | – I got him. – Hey, wait. | -我来 -等等 |
[05:22] | We said we were taking me out shooting. | 我们说的是带我出来练枪 |
[05:23] | I couldn’t go back with a full mag. | 回去时弹夹可不能是满的 |
[05:26] | Lucky he came by. | 真幸运 它来了 |
[05:28] | We should get back. | 我们该回去了 |
[05:31] | You’ll pull the latch, we’ll pick our moment. | 你拉开插销 我们伺机行动 |
[05:34] | Us, we don’t need to be lucky. | 我们没必要靠运气 |
[05:39] | What the hell’s that? | 那是什么 |
[05:42] | Is that a W? | 是个W吗 |
[05:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:29] | I don’t know if this is some kind of play, | 我不知道这是不是什么把戏 |
[06:31] | handing authority to strangers. | 把权力交给陌生人 |
[06:35] | The authority to break up fistfights. | 制止打架斗殴的权力 |
[06:37] | If it was just that, she should have given one of these to Daryl. | 如果真是那样 她也该给达里尔一套警服 |
[06:41] | I don’t know if it’s for us or for them. | 我不知道这是为了我们还是他们 |
[06:45] | Or maybe Deanna’s trying to get rid of us and them. | 也许迪安娜真想除掉我们 |
[06:49] | You put these jackets on me and you, | 但是让我俩穿上警服 |
[06:52] | have the people see it. | 让人们都看到 |
[06:55] | If that’s the play, that’d be smart. | 如果这是把戏 那真聪明 |
[06:59] | And she seems smart. | 她看起来挺聪明 |
[07:03] | Smart for then or smart for now? | 那时聪明还是现在聪明 |
[07:06] | This is now. | 这就是现在 |
[07:23] | Come out! | 出来 |
[07:25] | Now! | 快点 |
[07:39] | You can tell the difference between walkers and humans by sound? | 你凭声音就能分辨行尸和人类吗 |
[07:48] | Can you tell the difference between a good guy and a bad guy? | 你能分辨好人和坏人吗 |
[07:52] | Rick doesn’t seem to be an expert at that. | 瑞克好像不怎么擅长 |
[07:54] | There ain’t much of a difference no more. | 现在没什么区别了 |
[07:56] | That how you feel about your people? | 这就是你对你同伴的看法吗 |
[07:57] | Why you following me? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[08:01] | I didn’t know I was. | 我不知道你也在 |
[08:03] | I came out to hunt rabbits. | 我只是出来打兔子的 |
[08:07] | I know why you’re out here. | 我知道你为什么出来 |
[08:12] | Mind if I join? | 介意我加入吗 |
[08:18] | Keep up. | 跟上 |
[08:20] | And keep quiet. | 保持安静 |
[08:25] | You protect and serve. | 你保护人民 服务大众 |
[08:27] | You patrol, walk the wall, watch out for the kids. | 巡逻 沿墙警戒 照看孩童 |
[08:30] | If there’s a conflict, you solve it. | 假如出现了冲突 你就去解决 |
[08:34] | And people will listen to you. | 大家会听你的 |
[08:36] | Because we’re wearing windbreakers? | 因为我们穿着防风衣吗 |
[08:37] | Because they believe in this. | 因为他们相信这身制服 |
[08:40] | Because I’m telling them to. | 因为我要求他们这样做 |
[08:44] | A police officer used to live here. | 这里曾经住了个警官 |
[08:46] | So we had these jackets | 所以我们有这些警服 |
[08:48] | and I wanted to make it official. | 而且我希望弄得正式一点 |
[08:50] | So it’s official. | 这样才有权威 |
[08:52] | There’s gonna be a government here one day. | 总有一天这里会有政府的 |
[08:55] | That’s why I want Maggie working with me. | 那也是为什么我希望玛姬来协助我 |
[08:58] | There’s gonna be a police force. | 将来还会有一个警队 |
[08:59] | That’s why I want you two to start it. | 所以我希望你俩起个头 |
[09:02] | I see a vibrant community here | 我看到了一个生机勃勃的社区 |
[09:04] | with industry, commerce, | 有工业 有商业 |
[09:08] | civilization. | 有文明 |
[09:10] | Real lives. | 真正的生活 |
[09:13] | It might be horses and mills, but– | 有可能只是很原始的生活 但是… |
[09:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:17] | Does that sound like pie in the sky? | 听上去像是异想天开吗 |
[09:20] | No. | 不 |
[09:23] | No. | 不 |
[09:27] | No. | 不 |
[09:30] | Can we talk security? | 我们能谈谈安保工作吗 |
[09:32] | We need a constant patrol along the walls. | 我们需要墙边一直有人巡逻 |
[09:35] | Not just looking for damage, | 不仅仅是查看哪里有缺口 |
[09:37] | but signs that anyone climbed in from outside. | 还要警戒是否有人爬进来 |
[09:42] | You can move right up the supports. | 你可以顺着支柱爬上来 |
[09:45] | That’s what I’d do. | 我就会那样做 |
[09:47] | People are the real threat now. | 如今人类才是真正的威胁 |
[09:49] | Rick, I know you think | 瑞克 我知道你觉得 |
[09:51] | that we should all be armed within the walls. | 墙内人人都应该武装起来 |
[09:54] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 |
[09:57] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[09:59] | You make these changes, | 你照我说的做 |
[10:00] | we won’t need to. | 就不用武装了 |
[10:02] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[10:08] | I want to volunteer to be one of the lookouts in the clock tower. | 我申请在钟塔上放哨 |
[10:11] | There are no lookouts in the clock tower. | 钟塔上没人放哨 |
[10:13] | – What? – We saw someone up there earlier. | -什么 -之前我们看见上面有人 |
[10:15] | That was an empty rifle my son Spencer put up there. | 那是我儿子斯宾塞放上去的空膛步枪 |
[10:19] | He mans it sometimes, but not often. | 他有时会上去 但不经常 |
[10:22] | Look, there hasn’t been the need. | 听着 没有放哨的必要 |
[10:25] | We need a lookout in that tower right now, 24/7. | 我们需要立刻在塔上设哨 时刻戒备 |
[10:29] | It’s the only way we’ll be able to see if someone’s coming at us. | 只有这样才能提前发现敌情 |
[10:31] | Okay, okay, we’ll make shifts. | 好吧 我们轮班放哨 |
[10:33] | I’ll take those shifts, as many as possible. | 我会尽可能多轮几班 |
[10:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:40] | Sasha’s one of our best shots. | 萨沙是我们最好的射手之一 |
[10:43] | She can do it. | 她可以的 |
[10:46] | I’m gonna put Spencer up there today. | 今天我会让斯宾塞上去 |
[10:49] | I’ll consider you being our primary lookout, | 我会考虑让你成为我们的主要哨兵 |
[10:52] | but I want something in return. | 但我想要一点回报 |
[10:56] | Tonight I’m hosting a welcome | 今晚 我在我家为你们所有人 |
[10:59] | for all of you at my home. | 举办了一个欢迎会 |
[11:03] | I want you to be there. | 我希望你能到场 |
[11:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:07] | Come tonight. Then we’ll talk about it. | 今晚过来 然后我们再谈 |
[11:13] | Mashed lima beans, | 青豆泥 |
[11:15] | cocoa powder, a little sweetener. | 可可粉 再加一点甜味剂 |
[11:17] | I would have eaten it before all this, I swear. | 灾变前我也会吃的 我发誓 |
[11:20] | It’s protein and it fills you up. | 它含蛋白质 能填饱肚子 |
[11:21] | Sounds delicious. | 听起来真可口 |
[11:25] | I’ll be back. I’ve got to go beg Rick | 我等下回来 我得去求瑞克 |
[11:28] | for some help with tonight. | 今晚帮帮忙 |
[11:29] | You need anything else, you hit me, girl. | 假如你还需要其他什么就告诉我 姐妹 |
[11:31] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢啦 |
[11:37] | You’ve heard about the party? | 你听说了派对的事吗 |
[11:38] | Everyone’s gonna be there. | 人人都会到场 |
[11:40] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:42] | So tonight, then. | 那就今晚行动 |
[11:44] | Should be able to slip out. | 应该可以溜出去 |
[11:47] | The armory is right next to Deanna’s. | 武器库就在迪安娜家旁边 |
[11:49] | I’ll back you up. | 我会支援你的 |
[11:51] | People might wonder where their new constable is | 大家可能会好奇新治安官或者卡尔的爸爸 |
[11:53] | or Carl’s dad. | 去哪了 |
[11:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:58] | We can’t use Daryl. | 我们不能用达里尔 |
[11:59] | They’re watching every move he makes. | 大家在盯着他的一举一动 |
[12:02] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[12:03] | You know what’s great about this place? | 你知道这里好在哪里吗 |
[12:06] | I get to be invisible again. | 我又能变成隐形人了 |
[12:33] | I’ve been trying to catch him for months, | 我想抓住它已经好几个月了 |
[12:36] | bring him inside. | 想把它带回去 |
[12:38] | His name is Buttons. | 它叫巴顿斯 |
[12:42] | One of the kids saw him run by the gate a while back. | 有一个孩子以前看到它从门口跑过 |
[12:45] | Thought he looked like a Buttons. | 觉得它应该叫巴顿斯 |
[12:48] | I haven’t seen him for a while. | 我已经好久没看到它了 |
[12:50] | I was afraid it was too late. | 我还担心它死了呢 |
[12:56] | Every time Eric or I come close, he gets spooked. | 每次埃里克和我靠近它 就会吓着它 |
[13:02] | Have you done this before? | 你以前套过马吗 |
[13:03] | My group did. | 我们那伙儿人套过 |
[13:06] | But they weren’t out there that long. | 但是它们没在外面待那么久 |
[13:09] | The longer they’re out there, the more they become what they really are. | 在外面待得越久就越野性 |
[13:24] | I ain’t gonna hurt ya. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[13:27] | All right? | 好吗 |
[13:29] | Come on, boy. | 过来 孩子 |
[13:31] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:33] | Just keep on eating. | 继续吃吧 |
[13:35] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:37] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[13:39] | Yeah, you used to be somebody’s, huh? | 你以前也是有主人的 对吧 |
[13:43] | Now you’re just yours. | 现在你是自己的主人 |
[13:47] | Shit! | 该死 |
[13:55] | Come on, they’re coming! | 快点 它们来了 |
[14:11] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[14:14] | You really substitute applesauce for eggs? | 你真的用苹果酱替代鸡蛋吗 |
[14:17] | That could change my life. | 真是毁我三观了 |
[14:19] | If we can keep that between you and me. | 这事儿只有你知我知 |
[14:20] | It’s sort of the secret to these cookies. | 这是这些饼干的秘方 |
[14:22] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[14:24] | I am. | 是的 |
[14:25] | A girl’s got only so many secrets. | 女生总得有些秘密呀 |
[14:27] | It’ll die with me. | 我会守口如瓶的 |
[14:29] | Uh, the chocolate is kind of a trick. | 巧克力比较紧缺 |
[14:32] | You actually have it? | 你真的有巧克力吗 |
[14:33] | I can only ration you a quarter bar. | 我只能给你一小块 |
[14:35] | I’ll make it work. | 足够用了 |
[14:37] | Hey, Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[14:39] | We’re gonna need to make a withdrawal. | 我们来取枪 |
[14:41] | Late start? | 这么晚啊 |
[14:42] | Boss lady wants me to check | 女老板让我在派对开始前 |
[14:43] | that strut on the east wall before the party. | 检查一下东墙的支杆 |
[14:45] | Head on back. | 去后面拿吧 |
[14:47] | Carol, just grab what you need. | 卡萝尔 需要什么随便拿 |
[14:49] | – Chocolate’s in the hall freezer. – Okay. | -巧克力在大厅的冰柜里 -好的 |
[15:09] | You afraid of guns, ma’am? | 你怕枪吗 女士 |
[15:12] | No, I… | 不怕 我… |
[15:13] | Well, I had a handgun and I carried a rifle | 我在外面的时候有一把手枪 |
[15:16] | when we were on the outside, but I’m not an expert. | 和一支步枪 但是我不太会用 |
[15:21] | Not with those, at least. | 至少不会用那种枪 |
[15:24] | Well, my name is Tobin. | 我叫托宾 |
[15:27] | And whenever you want, i’d be happy to teach you. | 你想学的话 我可以教你 |
[15:31] | Just better to be safe than sorry. | 以防万一嘛 |
[15:35] | That’d be nice. Thanks, Tobin. | 那真好 谢了 托宾 |
[15:37] | Thank you, Olivia. | 谢谢 奥利维亚 |
[15:50] | You ride horses? | 你会骑马吗 |
[15:52] | I ride bikes. | 我会骑车 |
[15:55] | I take it you don’t mean 10-speeds. | 我猜你说的不是自行车 |
[16:01] | I know you’re feeling like an outsider. | 我知道你觉得自己是外人 |
[16:05] | It’s not your fault, you know. | 这不是你的错 |
[16:08] | Eric and I, | 埃里克和我 |
[16:10] | we’re still looked at as outsiders in a lot of ways. | 人们很多时候依然把我们看成外人 |
[16:16] | We’ve heard our fair share of well-meaning,but … | 我们听过很多正派的人 |
[16:20] | hilariously offensive things | 对我们开一些没有恶意 |
[16:22] | from some otherwise really nice men and women. | 但非常难听的玩笑 |
[16:26] | People are people. | 这是人的本性 |
[16:29] | The more afraid they get, the more stupid they get. | 越是害怕 越是愚蠢 |
[16:33] | Fear shrinks the brain. | 恐惧会让智商降低 |
[16:38] | They’re scared of you and me for different reasons. | 他们因为不同的理由害怕你和我 |
[16:43] | They’re less scared of me because they know me. | 因为认识我 所以他们不那么怕我 |
[16:47] | It’s less and less every day. | 日复一日渐渐不怕了 |
[16:51] | So… | 所以 |
[16:53] | let them get to know you. | 让他们认识认识你 |
[16:56] | You should go to Deanna’s party tonight. | 你今晚应该去参加迪安娜的派对 |
[16:59] | I got nothing to prove. | 我没什么可证明的 |
[17:03] | I met a lot of bad people out here | 我在外面遇到过很多坏人 |
[17:05] | doing a lot of bad shit. | 他们干了很多坏事 |
[17:08] | They weren’t afraid of nothing. | 人们什么都不怕 |
[17:11] | Yeah, they were. | 他们怕 |
[17:24] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[17:27] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[17:30] | Oh, it’s so good to see you. | 你们能来太好了 |
[17:31] | Hi, Carl. Thank you for coming. | 卡尔 感谢你们能来 |
[17:35] | You know, I didn’t get a chance to interview this one. | 你知道 我还没面试她呢 |
[17:38] | I envy her. | 我羡慕她 |
[17:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:40] | She’ll get to see what this place will become. | 她有机会见证这地方的未来 |
[17:43] | Come. Come on in. | 来吧 进来 |
[18:05] | I don’t know about this. | 我不太习惯这种场合 |
[18:10] | They have beer. | 他们有啤酒 |
[18:14] | I’m gonna try. | 那我试试 |
[18:25] | You’re Rick. | 你是瑞克 |
[18:26] | Rick, this is my husband Reg. | 瑞克 这是我丈夫雷吉 |
[18:29] | You’re a pretty remarkable guy. | 你是个很出色的人 |
[18:32] | Well, how’s that? | 这话怎么说 |
[18:33] | I watched the tapes. All of them. | 我看了录像带 所有人的 |
[18:36] | The things those people said about you. | 大家对你的评价 |
[18:38] | The things you did for them. | 你为他们做过的事 |
[18:42] | Didn’t you build that wall out there? | 外面的墙不是你建的吗 |
[18:43] | Yeah, I did, with help. | 对 是我 有人帮我 |
[18:46] | A lot of it. And it’s a damned incredible achievement. | 很多人帮我 虽说是个不可思议的成就 |
[18:50] | But it’s a wall. | 但是 也不过是面墙而已 |
[18:55] | 14 lives in this world? | 十四个人 在这种世界 |
[19:00] | I think you have me beat. | 我觉得你比我厉害 |
[19:01] | Well, we’re standing behind that wall right now, dear. So… | 我们现在都受到墙的保护 所以 |
[19:05] | let’s call it a tie. | 你俩是平手 |
[19:08] | Well, I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你能加入 |
[19:10] | Now, take a glass. | 现在 喝一杯吧 |
[19:13] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[19:15] | You don’t have to be. | 你不用绷着 |
[19:23] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[19:24] | Go on. | 喝吧 |
[19:29] | Right. Welcome. | 很好 欢迎 |
[19:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:49] | Gotta move quick. | 得快点了 |
[19:50] | He’s pinned in with them. | 它被包围了 |
[19:55] | I got the far ones. | 我去对付远处的 |
[20:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:53] | I got the ones on the right. | 我对付右边的 |
[21:08] | Go ahead. | 干吧 |
[21:31] | He always ran. | 它总在跑 |
[21:42] | You were trying to help him. | 你尽过力了 |
[22:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:10] | Just isn’t really my thing. | 只是不太适应这个场合 |
[22:15] | – I think I’m gonna head out. – No, no. | -我还是走吧 -别走 |
[22:17] | You’re not bailing. | 你不能逃 |
[22:19] | We’re in this together, man. | 大家一起受罪呢 伙计 |
[22:21] | You’re here with us now. | 你现在跟我们在一起 |
[22:24] | You’re here with family. | 跟家人在一起 |
[22:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:48] | Daryl. | 达里尔 |
[22:52] | Thought you were going to that party over there. | 我以为你去了那边的派对 |
[22:54] | Oh, I was never going to go | 我压根没打算去 |
[22:56] | ’cause of Eric’s ankle, thank God. | 因为埃里克脚踝受伤了 感谢上帝 |
[23:00] | Why the hell did you tell me to go, then? | 那你为什么让我去 |
[23:02] | I said try. You did. | 我说让你试试 你试了 |
[23:05] | It’s a thought that counts thing. | 有这个心本身就很重要 |
[23:08] | – All right. – Hey, come in. | -好吧 -进来吧 |
[23:11] | Have some dinner. | 吃点晚饭 |
[23:16] | Come on, man. | 来吧 老兄 |
[23:17] | It’s some pretty serious spaghetti. | 有很正宗的意粉 |
[23:25] | Look, she’s here, which means it’s empty, so… | 瞧 她来了 说明武器库没人了 |
[23:30] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[23:31] | No, remember… | 不 记住 |
[23:34] | You’re invisible. | 你是隐形人 |
[23:36] | Hey, Rick, this is my husband Pete. | 瑞克 这是我丈夫皮特 |
[23:40] | Good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[23:42] | I wanted to thank you for taking on being our constable. | 感谢你担任我们的治安官 |
[23:45] | If we keep growing at this rate, | 如果社区照此速度发展下去 |
[23:46] | we’re gonna need even more. | 可能还需要更多的治安官 |
[23:47] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[23:48] | You want to come by my office next week? | 下周来我办公室一趟吧 |
[23:50] | I’ll take a look at you. | 我为你做个检查 |
[23:53] | And I probably should have said I was a doctor first. | 也许我应该事先讲明自己是个医生 |
[23:55] | I think it sounded nice either way. | 先说后说都挺体贴的 |
[23:57] | I’m going to get us a refill. | 我去给我们续杯 |
[24:00] | – Oh, I can do it. – I’m on it. | -我去吧 -我说了我去 |
[24:06] | Having fun? | 开心吗 |
[24:09] | Yes, I am. | 挺开心的 |
[24:13] | That’s kind of a stupid question, right? | 这问题挺蠢的 对吧 |
[24:15] | No. | 不 |
[24:18] | Still, this place has a pretty amazing view. | 但是 这里看上去挺不错的 |
[24:23] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[24:25] | Yeah, take a look. | 是啊 你看 |
[24:34] | Ordinary life like before. | 像以前一样的平凡生活 |
[24:37] | Well, not like before. | 和以前也不大一样 |
[24:40] | No. | 是啊 |
[24:42] | Yeah, no. | 没错 不一样了 |
[24:44] | I mean– I mean, it’s better. | 我想说的是 至少更好了 |
[24:46] | Not out there, in here. | 不是说外面 而是这里 |
[24:51] | You know, everyone’s been through it somehow. | 每个人都经历过苦痛 |
[24:54] | Everyone. | 每个人都是 |
[24:57] | And a lot of things disappeared. | 很多好东西消失了 |
[25:00] | But a lot of bullshit went with it. | 但是很多糟粕也消失了 |
[25:04] | They’re all from totally different backgrounds, | 他们都有其截然不同的背景 |
[25:08] | different places. | 来自不同的地方 |
[25:09] | They never would have even met. And … | 本来此生不会相见 然而 |
[25:12] | now they’re part of each other’s lives. | 现在他们却是彼此生活的一部分 |
[25:15] | They are each other’s lives. | 他们就是彼此的生活 |
[25:19] | I’m just saying, we all lost things, | 我只是想说 人人都会失去一些东西 |
[25:24] | but we got something back. | 但有失必有得 |
[25:27] | It isn’t enough, | 虽然那还不够 |
[25:29] | but it’s something. | 但至少有所得 |
[25:33] | No, it was a tie, man. | 不 是平手 老兄 |
[25:36] | You saw it, right? | 你也看到了 对吧 |
[25:46] | Yeah, yeah, it’s a pretty good view. | 你说的没错 确实挺不错的 |
[25:52] | – Mom. – Yeah. | -妈 -什么事 |
[25:53] | There’s no more cookies. | 没饼干了 |
[25:56] | Well, I happen to know the cookie maker. | 我刚好认识做饼干的人 |
[25:59] | She’s a good friend of mine. | 她是我的好友 |
[26:01] | And I might be able to see about her | 或许我可以去让她 |
[26:03] | making a whole batch just for you. | 为你做一整炉的饼干 |
[26:05] | Mom, he doesn’t have a stamp. | 妈 他手上没盖章 |
[26:09] | Do you want a stamp? | 你想盖个章吗 |
[26:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:20] | See? Now you’re officially one of us. | 瞧 你已经正式成为我们的一员了 |
[26:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:25] | Hey, Sam. | 山姆 |
[26:26] | Sam, wait, don’t run. | 山姆 等等 别乱跑 |
[26:31] | – I’ll see you later. – Yeah. | -我们待会见 -好 |
[26:52] | Trying to make a getaway, huh? | 你想逃走是吧 |
[26:54] | I can pretend I didn’t make it. | 我可以装作没开门 |
[27:00] | I’m Sasha. | 我是萨沙 |
[27:04] | I’m Spencer. Deanna’s my mom. | 我是斯宾塞 迪安娜是我的母亲 |
[27:07] | Your mom… | 你母亲 |
[27:10] | she seems nice. | 她看上去人很好 |
[27:11] | Well, if you want to hang with me, | 如果你跟我待在一起 |
[27:13] | I’ll make sure you don’t get stuck with Mrs. Neudermyer. | 我可以确保你不被尼德迈尔夫人缠住 |
[27:15] | She really, really likes | 她真的特别喜欢 |
[27:17] | talking about how much she wants a pasta maker. | 跟别人讲自己多想要一个面条机 |
[27:21] | It’s not a conversation you want to have. | 你绝对不想聊那个 |
[27:24] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[27:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:45] | Mmm, when you’re out there, | 你出去的时候 |
[27:47] | if you happen to be in a store or something, | 如果你恰好在商店里 |
[27:49] | Mrs. Neudermyer is really looking for a pasta maker. | 尼德迈尔夫人很想要一台面条机 |
[27:51] | And we’re all really trying to get her to shut up about it. | 我们都不想再听她念叨这事了 |
[27:54] | I mean, we have crates of dried pasta in here, | 我们这有好几箱干意面 |
[27:58] | but she wants to make her own or something. | 但她非要自己做 |
[28:00] | I really think she just wants something to talk about, so… | 我觉得她只是想找点话头吧 所以… |
[28:04] | if you see one out on your travels, | 如果你出去时有看到 |
[28:06] | it would go a long way to… | 那真是帮了我们一个大忙… |
[28:15] | I thought it was done. | 我以为你们谈过了 |
[28:17] | You didn’t ask him already? | 你还没问他吗 |
[28:22] | Ask me what? | 问我什么 |
[28:38] | When I got the place, there was that frame | 我得到这所房子时 这里有车架 |
[28:41] | and some parts and equipment. | 还有些零件和设备 |
[28:43] | Whoever lived here built them. | 以前住这里的人造的 |
[28:47] | It’s a lot of parts for one bike. | 这些零件也太多了 |
[28:49] | Whenever I came across any parts out there, I brought them back. | 我每次出去看到什么零件 都会带回来 |
[28:53] | I didn’t know what I’d need. | 我不知道该拿什么零件 |
[28:55] | I always thought I’d learn how to do it, but | 我总以为我能学会怎么做 但是 |
[29:00] | I get the feeling you already know what to do with it. | 我觉得你知道该怎么做 |
[29:04] | And the thing is, | 重点是 |
[29:08] | you’re going to need a bike. | 你需要一辆摩托 |
[29:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:17] | I told Deanna not to give you a job | 我告诉迪安娜别给你安排工作 |
[29:19] | because I think I have one for you. | 因为我已为你准备了一份 |
[29:25] | I’d like you to be Alexandria’s other recruiter. | 我希望你成为亚历山大的另一位招募员 |
[29:29] | I don’t want Eric risking his life anymore. | 我不想再让埃里克冒生命危险了 |
[29:35] | You want me risking mine, right? | 你想让我冒生命危险 对吗 |
[29:37] | Yeah, because you know what you’re doing. | 对 因为你做事有分寸 |
[29:40] | You’re good out there. | 你在外面很厉害 |
[29:42] | But you don’t belong out there. | 但你不属于外面 |
[29:45] | I know it’s hard getting used to people getting used to you. | 我知道让人们了解你很难 |
[29:49] | And I understand right now you need to be out there sometimes. | 我也理解你需要偶尔出去一趟 |
[29:53] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[29:59] | But the main reason why I want you to help me recruit | 但我希望你帮我招募的主要原因是 |
[30:03] | is because you do know the difference between a good person and a bad person. | 你能分辨出好人和坏人 |
[30:22] | I got nothing else to do. | 反正我也没别的事可做 |
[30:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:29] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[30:33] | I’ll get you some rabbits. | 我帮你打几只兔子 |
[30:36] | Great. | 太好了 |
[30:46] | You packing different steel nowadays? | 你换刀了吗 |
[30:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:54] | Live by it, you die by it… | 以刀为生 为刀而死 |
[30:59] | and eat potato puffs by it. | 又用刀吃土豆泡芙 |
[31:06] | Pray to God you don’t have to use it again. | 祈求上帝你不必再用它了 |
[31:10] | Pray to God you don’t get used to not using it again. | 祈求上帝你不会适应不再用它 |
[31:18] | It’s on your back… | 刀就在你背上 |
[31:21] | even when it’s off your back. | 即便已经卸下来了 |
[31:30] | How much have you had to drink? | 你到底喝了多少 |
[31:35] | I am a large man. | 我是大块头 |
[31:38] | And I have had many beers to make up for that. | 自然喝的啤酒也多 |
[31:43] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[31:46] | By that brave act, I have– | 通过我的勇敢搭讪 |
[31:51] | I have come to realize that things | 我逐渐发现 |
[31:53] | have worked out pretty damn well for me. | 我已经适应现在这样了 |
[32:01] | How about you? | 那你呢 |
[32:03] | What have you done? | 你做出了什么努力 |
[32:09] | I put on this dress. | 我穿上了这条裙子 |
[32:14] | Try again. | 再努力一点 |
[32:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:58] | Sam, what are you doing here? | 山姆 你在这里做什么 |
[33:01] | I followed you. | 我跟着你来的 |
[33:04] | I was hoping you were going to make more cookies, | 本来指望你会再做一些饼干 |
[33:06] | but then you came here. | 但你却来了这里 |
[33:09] | Well, I could make more. | 我可以再做一些 |
[33:12] | I could make a whole batch just for you. | 我可以为你做一整炉 |
[33:14] | – Would you like that? – Yes. | -你喜欢吗 -当然 |
[33:16] | – I mean, yes, please. – Okay. | -我是说 请做一些吧 -好 |
[33:20] | But you’ve got to promise me | 但你得答应我 |
[33:21] | you can keep it secret that I came here. | 不告诉别人我来过这里 |
[33:25] | But I’d have to tell my mom. | 但我得告诉我妈 |
[33:26] | I mean, I tell my mom everything. | 我什么事都告诉我妈 |
[33:29] | You can never tell anyone, | 你不能告诉任何人 |
[33:31] | especially your mom. | 特别是你妈 |
[33:35] | Because if you do… | 因为如果你告诉她 |
[33:39] | one morning you’ll wake up… | 某天早上 你醒来后 |
[33:45] | and you won’t be in your bed. | 会发现自己不在床上 |
[33:47] | Where will I be? | 那我在哪里 |
[33:50] | You’ll be outside the walls | 你会在墙外 |
[33:53] | far, far away | 很远很远的地方 |
[33:56] | tied to a tree. | 被捆在树上 |
[33:59] | And you’ll scream and scream | 你会不停尖叫 |
[34:01] | because you’ll be so afraid. | 因为你很害怕 |
[34:05] | No one will come to help | 没人会来救你 |
[34:08] | because no one will hear you. | 因为没人能听见你 |
[34:12] | Well, something will hear you. | 但是 有些东西能听见你 |
[34:15] | The monsters will come. | 怪物会来抓你 |
[34:18] | The ones out there. | 外面的那些 |
[34:21] | And you won’t be able to run away when they come for you. | 它们来抓你时 你跑也跑不掉 |
[34:26] | And they will tear you apart | 它们会撕碎你 |
[34:27] | and eat you up all while you’re still alive. | 生吞活剥你 |
[34:32] | All while you can still feel it. | 疼得撕心裂肺 |
[34:37] | And then afterwards, | 之后 |
[34:41] | no one will ever know what happened to you. | 没人知道你怎么了 |
[34:50] | Or you can promise | 或者 你可以保证 |
[34:52] | not to ever tell anyone what you saw here | 永远不告诉别人你看到了什么 |
[34:57] | and then nothing will happen. | 一切就不会发生了 |
[35:00] | And you’ll get cookies. | 你还能得到饼干 |
[35:03] | Lots of cookies. | 很多饼干 |
[35:10] | I know what I think you should do. | 我觉得你知道该怎么做了 |
[35:21] | That’s a pretty good view, too, isn’t it? | 景色也挺不错的 对吗 |
[35:28] | It’s been a long time since I held one of these. | 我很久没抱过宝宝了 |
[35:38] | She and Carl… | 她和卡尔 |
[35:42] | they’re why I’m still here. | 是我留下的原因 |
[35:46] | And I get what you’ve been telling me. | 我知道你想对我说什么 |
[35:51] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[35:56] | Here isn’t that bad. | 这里没那么糟 |
[36:04] | Do you want to take her? | 你想抱她吗 |
[36:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:47] | Sasha. Come join us. | 萨沙 加入我们吧 |
[36:50] | I promise all you have to do is listen. | 我保证你只用听就行 |
[36:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:01] | Bless her heart. I don’t get what takes her so long. | 保佑她 我不知道她为什么看那么久 |
[37:04] | I mean, we only have one copy | 我们只有一本书 |
[37:06] | and the point of book club is that we all read the book. | 读书会的目的不就是让大家都能看上吗 |
[37:09] | I just keep hoping that a dentist shows up at our gates. | 我真希望能有牙医来我家 |
[37:11] | – It’s his teeth. – I mean, | -他牙不好 -我是说 |
[37:12] | it’s just so much better when it’s fresh. | 新鲜的时候好吃多了 |
[37:29] | I mean, it’s just so much better when it’s fresh. | 新鲜的时候好吃多了 |
[37:35] | Sasha, honey, what’s your favorite meal? | 萨沙 亲爱的 你爱吃什么菜 |
[37:38] | I’d love to cook it for you sometime. | 我想以后给你做 |
[37:39] | I’m doing it for all the new arrivals. | 我为每位新人都做 |
[37:42] | – I don’t know. – Of course you do. | -我不知道 -你当然知道 |
[37:44] | Everyone has favorites. So what’s yours? | 每个人都有爱吃的菜 你的是什么 |
[37:48] | Whatever you want. | 想吃什么都行 |
[37:50] | I’m just worried that I’ll | 我只是担心 |
[37:51] | end up cooking something you hate, you know? | 做了你不爱吃的菜 你懂吗 |
[37:53] | You’re worried? | 你担心吗 |
[37:56] | That’s what you worry about?! | 你担心的就是这个吗 |
[38:17] | I’m trying to figure out what it is. | 我在努力弄明白是怎么回事 |
[38:20] | What it is exactly. | 到底是怎么回事 |
[38:28] | This… | 这一切 |
[38:34] | it isn’t real. | 不是真的 |
[38:36] | Sasha, you’ve been through a lot | 萨沙 你经历了很多 |
[38:37] | and I accept that, but what you just said… | 这点我明白 但是你刚说的话 |
[38:42] | that’s bullshit. | 是胡话 |
[39:03] | Take your pick. | 选吧 |
[39:05] | Look, I’ve been thinking. | 听着 我想了想 |
[39:07] | Do we really need these? | 我们真的需要枪吗 |
[39:11] | I mean, things go bad, yeah, sure. | 如果事情变糟了 当然 |
[39:13] | We do what we gotta do, but it’s like you said. | 我们该做什么做什么 但是如你所说 |
[39:16] | We don’t need these for that. | 不需要枪也能解决 |
[39:17] | Right now we don’t. | 目前不需要 |
[39:22] | You wanted me to try, right? | 你不是想让我试试吗 |
[39:25] | I’m good. | 我不要了 |
[40:40] | Hey, Rick. | 瑞克 |
[41:10] | *Where is the sun that shone on my head* | *照在头上的阳光 在哪里* |
[41:17] | *The sun in my life* | *生活中的阳光* |
[41:20] | *It is dead, it is dead* | *已消失 已消失* |
[41:25] | *Where is the light that would play in my streets* | *洒在街道上的阳光 在哪里* |
[41:33] | *And where are the friends* | *我的朋友们* |
[41:36] | *I could meet, I could meet | *在哪里 在哪里* |
[41:41] | *Where are the girls I left far behind* | *我曾深爱的女孩 在哪里* |
[41:49] | *The spicks and the specks of the girls on my mind* | *只剩她留在我心中的琐碎往事* |
[41:57] | *Where is the sun that shone on my head* | *照在头上的阳光 在哪里* |
[42:05] | *The sun in my life* | *生活中的阳光* |
[42:07] | *It is dead, it is dead* | *已消失 已消失* |