| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [02:43] | Turn it off. | 关了 | 
| [04:38] | There’s more of them around here than there used to be. | 这附近的行尸比以前要多了 | 
| [04:42] | – Don’t know if any people are– – Shh. | -不知道是否有人… -嘘 | 
| [04:45] | Someone is. | 是有人 | 
| [05:46] | Aiden was trying to save us | 艾登想从一只行尸嘴下 | 
| [05:50] | from a roamer, | 救出我们 | 
| [05:53] | shooting at it. | 他对它开枪 | 
| [05:59] | Then Glenn distracted him. | 然后格伦让他分心了 | 
| [06:02] | I saw the grenades. | 我看见了手榴弹 | 
| [06:08] | I tried to stop him. | 我想阻止他 | 
| [06:10] | They wanted to just go, I didn’t. | 他们想跑 我不想 | 
| [06:14] | He was gonna run. | 他想跑 | 
| [06:16] | I wasn’t gonna leave him. | 我不想丢下他 | 
| [06:18] | What about Tara? | 塔拉呢 | 
| [06:20] | I wasn’t gonna leave her. | 我也不想丢下她 | 
| [06:21] | But we made him stay. | 但我们逼他留了下来 | 
| [06:27] | Couldn’t get Aiden out of there without help. | 没人帮忙的话 救不出艾登 | 
| [06:30] | Then when we got into the lobby… | 然后我们进入大厅时 | 
| [06:32] | All he had to do was hold the door. | 他只用抵住门就行 | 
| [06:34] | …He was hitting on the glass, | 他敲打着玻璃 | 
| [06:36] | pushing my door open. | 推开我的门 | 
| [06:38] | They were gonna kill me. | 他们要杀了我 | 
| [06:41] | But he panicked. | 但他惊慌失措了 | 
| [06:42] | Or they were trying to. Or they just didn’t care. | 或者说他们想杀我 也许他们压根不在乎 | 
| [06:45] | Noah, I had him. | 诺亚 我抓住他了 | 
| [06:48] | I had his hand. | 我抓住他的手了 | 
| [06:50] | And if I didn’t push back, | 如果我不往回推 | 
| [06:54] | I’d be dead, too. | 我也会死的 | 
| [06:58] | I tried. | 我尽力了 | 
| [07:06] | I watched him die. | 我眼睁睁看着他死去 | 
| [07:13] | They did this. | 是他们干的 | 
| [07:15] | It was them. | 是他们 | 
| [07:18] | But you all came back together. | 但你们一起回来了 | 
| [07:20] | How did that happen? | 那是怎么回事 | 
| [07:23] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈 你在干什么 | 
| [07:25] | I need it for later. We have to do this now. | 我稍后要看录像 我们现在就得拍 | 
| [07:34] | No guns. No going outside the walls. | 不许带枪 不许出去 | 
| [07:37] | Same goes for Glenn until I finish looking into this. | 格伦也是 直到我调查清楚 | 
| [07:40] | What do you need to look into? | 你要调查什么啊 | 
| [07:41] | I– I’m telling you how it went down. | 我都跟你说了事情的经过 | 
| [07:44] | These people have to go. | 这些人必须离开 | 
| [07:46] | They are not like us. | 他们跟我们不一样 | 
| [07:48] | I know you see it, too. | 我知道你也看出来了 | 
| [07:50] | You don’t know what I see, Nicholas. | 你不知道我看到了什么 尼古拉斯 | 
| [07:54] | And I see a great deal. | 我看得很清楚 | 
| [08:05] | I almost left him out there. | 我差点就把他留在那里了 | 
| [08:08] | Could have told a story. | 可以编个故事糊弄过去 | 
| [08:13] | What, you think I should have? | 怎么 你觉得我应该那样做吗 | 
| [08:16] | They don’t know what they’re doing. | 他们不知道自己在干什么 | 
| [08:18] | – Any of them. – We’ll show them. | -没有一个人知道 -我们可以教他们 | 
| [08:20] | I don’t know if they can see it. How things really are. | 我不知道他们能不能看清现实 | 
| [08:25] | I don’t know if they can yet. | 我不知道他们能不能做到 | 
| [08:26] | They haven’t caught up. | 他们还没有认清事实 | 
| [08:27] | We have to be here. | 我们必须留在这里 | 
| [08:30] | – We have to. – Yeah, we do. | -我们必须留下 -没错 我们必须 | 
| [08:33] | But their rules, we don’t answer to them. | 但是他们的规矩 我们不必遵守 | 
| [08:36] | We are them, Rick. | 我们就是他们 瑞克 | 
| [08:40] | We are now. | 如今是了 | 
| [08:44] | Noah, he believed in this place. | 诺亚 他对这里很有信心 | 
| [08:49] | I’m telling you, we gotta make this work. | 我告诉你 我们必须在这里好好生活 | 
| [09:29] | I sent a casserole to Deanna’s family. | 我送了烤面到迪安娜家 | 
| [09:32] | We want her to see that. | 要让她看到我们的关心 | 
| [09:37] | Have you thought about Pete? | 你想过皮特吗 | 
| [09:39] | About what I said? | 还有我说的那件事吗 | 
| [09:42] | Yeah. | 想过 | 
| [09:45] | Talked to Sam some more. | 我又和山姆谈了谈 | 
| [09:50] | He said his mom put a bolt on the inside of his closet. | 他说他妈妈在壁橱里安了插销 | 
| [09:54] | Tells him to lock himself in sometimes | 有时她会叫他把自己锁在里面 | 
| [09:57] | and not come out till morning. | 直到早上才能出去 | 
| [10:00] | He said he can hear his dad yelling, | 他说他能听见他爸在吼 | 
| [10:03] | things breaking, his mom crying. | 摔东西 他妈妈在哭 | 
| [10:07] | Last month it got quiet right in the middle of it | 上个月有一次忽然没声了 | 
| [10:09] | and he went out and found her on the floor | 他走出去发现妈妈躺在地上 | 
| [10:13] | unconscious, bleeding. | 昏迷了 流着血 | 
| [10:18] | Pete was just sitting on the porch. | 皮特坐在门廊上无动于衷 | 
| [10:24] | Why do you care what happens to Jessie? | 你为什么这么关心杰茜的遭遇 | 
| [10:28] | You know why. | 你知道原因的 | 
| [10:32] | And I know why you do. | 而且我知道你为什么关心她 | 
| [10:37] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [10:41] | I’ve seen you talk to her. | 我见过你和她聊天的样子 | 
| [10:50] | If walkers hadn’t gotten Ed, | 假如行尸没有杀死爱德 | 
| [10:53] | I wouldn’t be standing here right now. | 我现在就不会站在这里了 | 
| [11:00] | Yeah, you would. | 不 你会的 | 
| [11:43] | Hey, Rick. | 瑞克 | 
| [11:49] | Rick. | 瑞克 | 
| [12:00] | You okay, man? | 你没事吧 伙计 | 
| [12:13] | Keep walking. | 继续走 | 
| [12:16] | What? | 什么 | 
| [12:17] | What are you– | 你在说什么… | 
| [13:42] | Come in. | 请进 | 
| [13:46] | – How is she? – Stable. | -她怎样了 -稳定下来了 | 
| [13:49] | Hanging on. I’m gonna go back there later. | 撑着呢 我一会儿回去 | 
| [13:54] | I think Sasha might have spent the night in the tower. | 我觉得萨沙可能在哨塔里过了夜 | 
| [13:57] | Is she still up there? | 她还在上面吗 | 
| [13:58] | Abraham’s on watch now, but… | 现在是亚伯拉罕在值班 但是 | 
| [14:00] | she hasn’t been back and nobody’s seen her. | 她没回来 没人见过她 | 
| [14:12] | It’s up ahead. | 就在前面 | 
| [14:15] | She told you about it? | 她告诉你的吗 | 
| [14:16] | I saw her going out one day with her rifle. | 有一天我见到她拿着步枪出去了 | 
| [14:18] | I knew somebody was already in the tower. I asked. | 我知道已经有人放哨了 我问了她 | 
| [14:42] | It’s the first time I’ve been out since we’ve been here. | 这是我们来这里之后我第一次出来 | 
| [14:46] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [14:49] | It already feels different. | 我已经感觉到不一样了 | 
| [14:50] | That’s good. | 这是好事 | 
| [14:52] | I don’t know. | 不好说 | 
| [14:59] | After Eugene, | 在发现 | 
| [15:01] | after finding out he lied, | 尤金说谎之后 | 
| [15:04] | I was screwed up | 我感到很迷惘 | 
| [15:06] | because I lost something. | 因为我失去了希望 | 
| [15:10] | You seem screwed up because we found something. | 而你似乎因为找到了希望而迷惘 | 
| [15:16] | Noah’s dead. | 诺亚死了 | 
| [15:19] | And I think– | 而我觉得 | 
| [15:25] | I just feel like I was asleep in there. | 在那里我仿佛一直在沉睡 | 
| [15:28] | You were trying to forget so you could try. | 你是在努力忘掉过去 重新开始 | 
| [15:31] | – I don’t want to forget. – So don’t. | -我不想忘掉过去 -那就别忘 | 
| [15:33] | But that doesn’t mean you have to give up. | 但这不意味着你要放弃 | 
| [15:37] | You didn’t bring your sword with you. | 你没有带上你的刀 | 
| [15:40] | That’s not nothing. | 这已经能说明问题了 | 
| [16:01] | I’m sorry for what happened. | 节哀顺变 | 
| [16:05] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 | 
| [16:09] | I’m not. | 不好 | 
| [16:14] | We have a problem with Pete. | 我们应该处理一下皮特的问题 | 
| [16:21] | I hoped it’d get better. | 我还以为状况会好转 | 
| [16:25] | You knew? | 你知道吗 | 
| [16:30] | It hasn’t gotten better. It won’t. | 状况并没好转 以后也不会 | 
| [16:32] | Pete’s a surgeon. | 皮特是外科医生 | 
| [16:35] | He’s saved lives. | 他救了很多人 | 
| [16:38] | He might be saving Tara’s life. | 他也可能救下塔拉的命 | 
| [16:39] | He’s beating his wife. | 他在对妻子施暴 | 
| [16:42] | – We have to stop it. – How? | -我们必须制止他 -怎么制止 | 
| [16:45] | We separate them. | 我们让他们分居 | 
| [16:46] | We tell him that’s how it’ll be from now on. | 告诉他必须遵守 | 
| [16:48] | What happens when he doesn’t want to do that? | 如果他不愿意 你会怎么办 | 
| [16:56] | It’s not his choice. | 他别无选择 | 
| [17:01] | So what happens? | 你会怎么办 | 
| [17:06] | I kill him. | 我会杀了他 | 
| [17:08] | We kill him. | 我们杀了他 | 
| [17:10] | We don’t kill people. | 我们不能随便杀人 | 
| [17:14] | This is civilization, Rick. | 这里是文明社会 瑞克 | 
| [17:15] | Warning someone to stop or die, | 警告别人住手 否则就得死 | 
| [17:18] | that is civilized nowadays. | 那才是如今的文明 | 
| [17:20] | So what? So we just let him hit her? | 所以呢 我们就放任他施暴吗 | 
| [17:23] | We let him kill her? | 让他弄死她吗 | 
| [17:24] | No, we exile him if it comes to that. | 不 如果真那样 我们就流放他 | 
| [17:28] | We do that, we don’t know when he comes back | 如果那么做 我们不知道他什么时候会摸回来 | 
| [17:30] | and what he does to them. | 会做出什么事来 | 
| [17:32] | Letting him go | 放走他 | 
| [17:34] | makes this place vulnerable. | 只会让这里岌岌可危 | 
| [17:35] | You really want to wait till someone in that tower | 你真想等到塔哨上的警卫 | 
| [17:37] | has to take care of it? | 不得不出手的时候吗 | 
| [17:38] | – And that’s if we’re lucky. – We are not… | -那还得是我们走运的情况下 -我们不会 | 
| [17:41] | executing anyone. | 处死任何人 | 
| [17:44] | Don’t ever suggest it again. | 别再提这种建议了 | 
| [17:49] | That sort of thinking doesn’t belong in here. | 这种想法不允许存在于此 | 
| [17:51] | People die now, Deanna. They do. | 现在出人命是家常便饭 迪安娜 | 
| [17:57] | There’s times like this | 在这种危急时刻 | 
| [17:58] | you can decide who and when. | 你可以决定谁死 什么时候死 | 
| [18:01] | Or it can be decided for you. | 否则别人可能会替你做决定 | 
| [18:04] | It already was. | 已经有人替我做过了 | 
| [18:08] | I wouldn’t kill you. | 换做你 我也不会杀你 | 
| [18:12] | I’d just send you away. | 只会流放你 | 
| [18:25] | Got it in the back of the head. | 从后脑击穿的 | 
| [18:27] | Had to be her. | 肯定是她 | 
| [18:41] | Back of the head. | 后脑 | 
| [18:50] | She’s hunting them. | 她在猎捕它们 | 
| [19:14] | Carl. | 卡尔 | 
| [19:17] | I know you’re following me. | 我知道你在跟踪我 | 
| [19:19] | Again. | 又一次 | 
| [19:21] | And you’re going the wrong way. | 而且你方向错了 | 
| [19:24] | You knew? | 你早知道吗 | 
| [19:26] | You’re very loud. | 因为你动静太大了 | 
| [19:31] | Can you go back? | 你能回去吗 | 
| [19:33] | To be honest, you scare me. | 说实话 你吓到我了 | 
| [19:35] | You shouldn’t sneak out by yourself. | 你不应该自己溜出来 | 
| [19:38] | Two people just died. | 刚死了两个人 | 
| [19:41] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 | 
| [19:44] | People always die. You know that. | 总有人会死的 你知道的 | 
| [19:49] | We should go back. | 我们该回去了 | 
| [19:50] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [19:54] | What do you do out here anyways? | 你到底跑这来干什么 | 
| [19:59] | Same thing as you. | 跟你一样 | 
| [21:14] | Nicholas, don’t talk, just listen. | 尼古拉斯 什么也别说 听着就行 | 
| [21:18] | Those four people you lost on that run, | 那次外出时送命的四个人 | 
| [21:20] | that’s on you. | 都归咎于你 | 
| [21:22] | And Noah, | 而诺亚的死 | 
| [21:24] | that’s on you, too. | 也是你的错 | 
| [21:27] | Those five lives, | 那五条人命 | 
| [21:29] | you have to carry that. | 都是你造的孽 | 
| [21:32] | People like you are supposed to be dead, | 像你这样的人 早该死了 | 
| [21:36] | but these walls went up just in time, | 但幸好这些墙及时建起 | 
| [21:38] | so you’re not. | 所以你还没死 | 
| [21:42] | You don’t go outside those walls anymore. | 你不准再踏出墙外半步 | 
| [21:46] | Not by yourself, not with anyone else. | 不准单独出去 也不准跟任何人出去 | 
| [21:51] | And that’s how you’re gonna survive. | 这样你才能活下来 | 
| [21:52] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你他妈以为你是谁 | 
| [21:55] | I’m someone who knows who you are. | 我是一个了解你本性的人 | 
| [22:00] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做过什么 | 
| [22:03] | And it’s not gonna happen again. | 我不会再让这种事发生 | 
| [22:04] | I’ve been protecting this place, | 我一直尽心尽力保护这里 | 
| [22:07] | helping provide for it. You just got here. | 帮忙供给 而你才刚来而已 | 
| [22:11] | Don’t forget what I said. | 别忘了我刚说过的话 | 
| [22:15] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 | 
| [22:17] | No. | 不 | 
| [22:20] | I’m saving you. | 我是在救你 | 
| [22:44] | We’re supposed to be out here. | 我们就该待在外面 | 
| [22:47] | We’re supposed to feel like this. | 我们就该拥有这种感觉 | 
| [22:53] | I don’t want to forget. | 我不想忘记这种感觉 | 
| [22:58] | And .. running makes me feel better. | 奔跑 让我感觉好过些 | 
| [23:04] | I can’t forget. | 我忘不了 | 
| [23:07] | I dream about it. | 我会梦到 | 
| [23:09] | Being in the forest with them. | 跟它们一起置身于森林之中 | 
| [23:16] | I do, too. | 我也是 | 
| [23:23] | Ron’s a good guy. | 罗恩是个好人 | 
| [23:26] | He is. | 是啊 | 
| [23:29] | Does he know you come out here? | 他知道你跑出来了吗 | 
| [23:31] | No, I– | 不知道 我… | 
| [23:33] | he wouldn’t understand. | 他不会理解的 | 
| [23:40] | Why do I scare you? | 你为什么会怕我 | 
| [23:43] | I don’t know. You just do. | 我也不知道 就是怕 | 
| [23:49] | Cool knife. | 刀不错 | 
| [23:52] | It was my mom’s. | 曾是我妈的刀 | 
| [23:57] | What happened to you before you got there? | 你在到达那里之前 经历了什么 | 
| [24:04] | Does it matter? | 那重要吗 | 
| [24:06] | It does. I know. | 重要 我懂的 | 
| [24:09] | Something bad has happened to me, too. | 我也经历过一些可怕的事 | 
| [24:20] | We need to go. Sounds like a lot. | 我们得走了 听起来有很多行尸 | 
| [24:37] | It’s their world. | 这是它们的世界 | 
| [24:40] | We’re just living in it. | 我们只是活在其中而已 | 
| [25:07] | Cool. | 很好 | 
| [25:09] | You’re afraid of me, too. | 你也怕我 | 
| [26:29] | Sasha. | 萨沙 | 
| [26:33] | Go back. | 你们回去 | 
| [26:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [26:36] | I’m sick of playing defense. | 我受够了被动防守 | 
| [26:39] | So you’re just gonna take on all of them? | 所以你要主动干掉它们吗 | 
| [26:41] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [26:58] | We’ve got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 | 
| [26:59] | Oh..You do, I don’t. | 你们走吧 我没事 | 
| [27:23] | – I don’t need your help. – This isn’t for you. | -我不需要你的帮助 -不是为了你 | 
| [28:10] | I had it. | 我自己能行的 | 
| [28:12] | Don’t need your help. | 不需要你帮忙 | 
| [28:23] | I told you to go. | 我都让你们走了 | 
| [28:32] | You… | 你… | 
| [28:35] | you can’t do anything. | 你什么都做不了 | 
| [28:38] | It worked out for you. | 你挺适应这一切的 | 
| [28:40] | Don’t you see that? | 你没发现吗 | 
| [28:44] | You can’t help me. | 你帮不了我 | 
| [28:47] | Nobody– | 没有人 | 
| [29:01] | Noah. | 诺亚 | 
| [29:05] | I told him he wouldn’t make it. | 我告诉过他他活不下去 | 
| [30:15] | Whoever did this took what was left with them. | 行凶者把剩下的躯体带走了 | 
| [30:23] | This just happened. | 这是刚发生的 | 
| [31:15] | She’s tied up. | 她被绑了起来 | 
| [31:18] | And they fed on her. | 然后他们吃了她 | 
| [31:22] | Tore her apart. | 撕裂她 | 
| [31:27] | This just happened? | 这也是刚发生的吗 | 
| [31:31] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [31:35] | How the hell did this happen? | 怎么会这样 | 
| [32:01] | Jessie. | 杰茜 | 
| [32:08] | I don’t want Ron and Sam to know about those. | 我不想让罗恩和山姆知道我抽烟 | 
| [32:11] | Your secret’s safe. | 我会保密的 | 
| [32:18] | Noah was a sweet kid. | 诺亚是个好孩子 | 
| [32:25] | But Tara, she’s– she’s in good hands with Pete. | 但是塔拉 皮特把她照顾得很好 | 
| [32:29] | He’s hitting you. | 他打了你 | 
| [32:34] | He’s hurting you. | 他伤害了你 | 
| [32:38] | It has to stop. | 这必须停止 | 
| [32:47] | – It will. – How? | -会停止的 -为什么 | 
| [32:50] | There are things in his life that happened. | 他以前经历过一些事 | 
| [32:52] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 | 
| [32:56] | Look, it was like this before | 听我说 以前也是这样 | 
| [32:58] | and he got help. | 但他后来听劝改了 | 
| [33:00] | I helped him | 我劝他改了 | 
| [33:02] | and things were good. | 情况后来变得很好 | 
| [33:07] | I can fix it. | 我可以处理好的 | 
| [33:08] | No, you can’t. But I can. | 不 你做不到 但我可以 | 
| [33:13] | No, what– what can you do? | 不 你能做什么 | 
| [33:15] | What are you gonna do? You gonna put him in jail? | 你要怎么做 要把他关进监狱吗 | 
| [33:20] | You’re only gonna make things worse. | 你只会把情况搞得更糟 | 
| [33:21] | If it’s gotten worse, it means he’s killed you. | 如果情况恶化 那意味着他已经杀了你 | 
| [33:26] | That’s what’s next. | 那就是接下来会发生的事 | 
| [33:28] | And I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让那种事发生的 | 
| [33:36] | Why do you care? | 你为什么会在乎 | 
| [33:45] | Why is this so important to you? | 为什么这事对你那么重要 | 
| [33:50] | Now? You’ve made it. | 现在 你好不容易安定下来 | 
| [33:51] | You have a home for your kids. | 你为你的孩子们找到了一个家 | 
| [33:56] | Rick, what are you doing? | 瑞克 你到底想干什么 | 
| [33:58] | I’m trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙而已 | 
| [33:59] | I don’t know that. | 我看未必 | 
| [34:05] | I’m married. | 我已经结婚了 | 
| [34:10] | Okay? I can take care of myself. | 明白吗 我可以管好自己 | 
| [34:14] | We have to take care of ourselves. | 我们都得管好自己 | 
| [35:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [35:21] | You know Sam asked for a gun? | 你知道山姆找人要枪了吗 | 
| [35:24] | To protect you. | 为了保护你 | 
| [35:30] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里的 | 
| [35:32] | Jessie, in here, you can’t see it, | 杰茜 在这里 你看不清状况 | 
| [35:34] | but it’s the same. | 但其实是一样的 | 
| [35:35] | It’s the same as out there. | 其实跟外面的世界是一样的 | 
| [35:37] | We have food and roofs over our heads, | 我们有食物吃 有房子住 | 
| [35:40] | but you don’t get to just live. | 但你不能苟且偷生 | 
| [35:43] | You don’t get to put it off | 你不能忍气吞声 | 
| [35:45] | or wish it away, Jessie. | 或是祈祷一切好转 杰茜 | 
| [35:46] | If you don’t fight, you die. | 如果你不抗争 你就会死掉 | 
| [35:54] | And… | 而且 | 
| [35:57] | and I don’t want you to die. | 我不希望你死 | 
| [36:03] | I can– I can help you. | 我可以帮助你 | 
| [36:05] | I can keep you and your boys safe. | 我可以保障你和孩子们的安全 | 
| [36:12] | I can. | 我可以做到的 | 
| [36:18] | All you have to do is say yes. | 你只需要点头答应就行 | 
| [36:29] | Would you do this for someone else? | 你会为别人做这种事吗 | 
| [36:36] | Would you do this for anyone? | 换做是别人 你还愿意这么做吗 | 
| [36:48] | No. No. | 不 不会 | 
| [36:56] | Yes. | 我同意 | 
| [37:02] | Rick. | 瑞克 | 
| [37:06] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 | 
| [37:10] | Pete. | 皮特 | 
| [37:13] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 | 
| [37:18] | – Listen to me. – I’m gonna have to ask you to leave, Rick. | -听我说 -我得请你走人了 瑞克 | 
| [37:25] | No. | 不要 | 
| [37:31] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [37:37] | You need to leave. | 该离开的人是你 | 
| [37:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么 | 
| [37:44] | Just go, Pete. | 走吧 皮特 | 
| [37:48] | What have you been saying to each other? | 你们刚刚谈了些什么 | 
| [37:53] | What have you been doing?! | 你们两个干了什么好事 | 
| [37:54] | Pete, you and me are gonna leave now. | 皮特 我们都出去吧 | 
| [37:57] | You come into my house… | 你跑到我家来… | 
| [37:59] | Pete, you and me are leaving. | 皮特 我们出去吧 | 
| [38:01] | You’re leaving right now. | 该出去的人是你 | 
| [38:04] | You think you’re the law? | 你以为你代表了法律吗 | 
| [38:05] | You actually think you have a say in anything here? | 你真以为这里轮得到你做主吗 | 
| [38:08] | – Step back. – Who the hell do you think you are? | -退后 -你以为你是谁啊 | 
| [38:11] | Someone who’s trying not to kill you. | 我在忍着不杀你 | 
| [38:12] | No! | 不 | 
| [38:15] | You wanna stop now! | 你最好住手 | 
| [38:19] | Come into my house?! | 敢跑进我家 | 
| [38:21] | – Pete, stop it! – It’s my house! | -皮特 住手 -这是我家 | 
| [38:23] | Pete, stop it! | 皮特 住手 | 
| [38:29] | No! Stop it! | 不 住手 | 
| [38:58] | Deanna! | 迪安娜 | 
| [39:36] | Dad, get off! | 爸 别打了 | 
| [39:56] | Stop it! | 住手 | 
| [39:58] | Stop it right now. | 立刻住手 | 
| [40:03] | You touch them again and I’ll kill you. | 再敢碰他们 我就杀了你 | 
| [40:05] | Damn it, Rick! I said stop. | 该死 瑞克 我说了停手 | 
| [40:09] | Or what? | 不然呢 | 
| [40:12] | You gonna kick me out? | 你要赶我走吗 | 
| [40:16] | Put that gun down, Rick. | 放下枪 瑞克 | 
| [40:25] | You still don’t get it. | 你还是不懂 | 
| [40:30] | None of you do! | 你们都不懂 | 
| [40:37] | We know what needs to be done and we do it. | 我们知道该怎么做 我们从不迟疑 | 
| [40:43] | We’re the ones who live. | 我们是幸存者 | 
| [40:50] | You, you just sit and plan and hesitate. | 你们只会呆坐着 定计划和犹豫 | 
| [40:56] | You pretend like you know when you don’t. | 你们装作什么都懂 其实什么也不懂 | 
| [41:04] | You wish things weren’t what they are. | 你们只会希望世界不是这个样子 | 
| [41:08] | Well, you want to live? | 你们想活下去吗 | 
| [41:10] | You want this place to stay standing? | 你们想让这地方维持下去吗 | 
| [41:15] | Your way of doing things is done. | 你们那套结束了 | 
| [41:19] | Things don’t get better because you– you want them to. | 事情不是想想就会变好 | 
| [41:23] | Starting right now, we have to live | 从现在开始 我们必须 | 
| [41:26] | in the real world. | 活在现实中 | 
| [41:30] | We have to control who lives here. | 我们必须审核谁能待在这里 | 
| [41:35] | That’s never been more clear to me than it is right now. | 我现在非常清楚谁能待在这里 | 
| [41:39] | Me? Me? You– | 我吗 你… | 
| [41:42] | You mean– you mean me? | 你是说我吗 | 
| [41:46] | Your way is gonna destroy this place. | 你的方法会毁掉这里 | 
| [41:50] | It’s gonna get people killed. | 会害死人 | 
| [41:51] | It’s already gotten people killed. | 已经害死人了 | 
| [41:54] | I’m not gonna stand by and let it happen. | 我不能坐视不理 | 
| [41:58] | If you don’t fight, | 不抗争 | 
| [42:00] | you die. | 就会死 | 
| [42:01] | I’m not gonna stand by… | 我不能袖手旁观 |