时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | It says the ignition switch fuse | 上面说点火开关保险丝 |
[00:10] | is found at location number 27. | 在27号位置 |
[00:12] | All right, 27. I need to know where that is. | 好吧 27号 我得知道那在哪 |
[00:16] | Um, right here. | 就在这里 |
[00:19] | Yeah, okay, this one’s blown. | 好吧 这个坏了 |
[00:21] | What’s this one, the red one? | 这个红色的是什么 |
[00:27] | Mom, Dad, we got to go. | 爸妈 我们得走了 |
[00:29] | – Come on, come on. – We see them. | -快点 快点 -我们看见它们了 |
[00:31] | Just need to find a fuse so we can start the car. | 我们得找到保险丝来发动车 |
[00:33] | Almost got it, honey. Location six. | 就快找到了 亲爱的 6号位置 |
[00:35] | That’s turn signal lamps and stop lamps. | 那里有转向灯和刹车灯 |
[00:37] | All right, we can live without turn signals. | 没有转向灯也行 |
[00:40] | Dad, they’re com– | 爸 它们来… |
[06:22] | Celery soup. | 西芹汤 |
[06:24] | It’s been here since the start. | 放在这里一直没人要 |
[06:25] | You’re very brave. | 你真勇敢 |
[06:28] | Well, I’m hoping the paprika will mask | 我希望辣椒粉能掩盖 |
[06:29] | the soup’s celeryness. | 汤里的西芹味 |
[06:32] | Then you’d be stuck with something that tastes like paprika. | 那你就会做出一碗辣椒粉汤 |
[06:35] | No, thank you. | 还是不要了 |
[06:36] | Well, I just figured since we’re running low on staples, | 我只是想着既然我们的主食不多了 |
[06:39] | I’d try to use a few things nobody seems to want. | 我想用一些没人想要的东西 |
[06:44] | I used to make Ed these spring cleaning casseroles | 我以前会给爱德做春季大扫荡砂锅菜 |
[06:47] | just to empty the pantry. | 就是为了清空储藏室 |
[06:50] | I made some miracles happen with water chestnuts. | 我靠荸荠制造过奇迹 |
[06:52] | Talk about miracles, that recipe for cola canned ham. | 说到奇迹 可乐罐头火腿的食谱真了不起 |
[06:58] | Ms. Peletier, you are an honest to goodness hero. | 佩尔蒂埃太太 你真是个大英雄 |
[07:06] | Something wrong, Shelly? | 有什么问题吗 谢莉 |
[07:08] | It’s just those old noodles. | 只是一些老面条 |
[07:11] | I mean, I tell you, | 我跟你说 |
[07:12] | if someone would just find me one of those machines, | 如果有人给我找到一台机器 |
[07:15] | I swear we would all be eating like we were on a tour of Tuscany. | 我发誓我们会大吃特吃意面 |
[07:21] | You know, Shel, I could teach you | 小谢 我可以教你 |
[07:23] | how to make pasta with your own two hands. | 怎么用双手做意面 |
[07:26] | But you’d have to promise not to smoke in the house. | 但你得保证别在房子里抽烟 |
[07:28] | It’s just a disgusting habit. | 那是个令人讨厌的习惯 |
[07:30] | And it kills you. | 而且会害死你 |
[07:33] | If you ask me, there are too many things | 要我说 已经有太多 |
[07:34] | trying to do that already, right? | 想害死你的东西了 对吧 |
[07:38] | Right. | 对 |
[07:46] | Your dad used to hit you and then he got himself killed. | 你爸爸以前打你 然后他被人杀了 |
[07:51] | It happened. Now it’s done. | 这事发生了 别多想了 |
[07:55] | You live with it or it eats you up. | 你要么接受这一点 要么被打垮 |
[07:58] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[08:18] | Ron. | 罗恩 |
[08:26] | Ron. | 罗恩 |
[08:28] | Can you come down here? | 你能下来吗 |
[08:45] | No. | 不 |
[08:46] | – Ron. – No, I don’t want a haircut. | -罗恩 -不 我不想剪头发 |
[08:50] | Look, I just gave myself one. All right? | 瞧 我刚给自己剪了 好吗 |
[08:52] | It’s all set up. Don’t make me do it again next week. | 东西都摆好了 别逼我下周再摆一次 |
[08:55] | Take off your hat. | 摘下你的帽子 |
[08:56] | – This is bullshit. – What did you just– | -这太扯了 -你说什么… |
[08:59] | This is just you trying to talk to me. | 你不过是想和我谈谈 |
[09:03] | There are things we need to talk about. | 有些事情我们得谈谈了 |
[09:07] | There are things that you need to learn. | 有些事情你必须学 |
[09:09] | What, are you serious? | 什么 你认真的吗 |
[09:12] | What is it? Do you– do you blame me? | 到底怎么了 你是…你是在怪我吗 |
[09:18] | Do you actually blame me? | 你真的在怪我吗 |
[09:22] | Raise your left arm above your head. | 把你的左臂举过头顶 |
[09:27] | You can’t. Tell me why. | 你做不到 告诉我为什么 |
[09:30] | No. | 不 |
[09:34] | Your father was dangerous. | 你爸很危险 |
[09:36] | Rick is dangerous. | 瑞克很危险 |
[09:38] | He doesn’t have anything to do with this. | 他和这件事没关系 |
[09:42] | What, is he your friend? | 怎么 他是你的朋友吗 |
[09:45] | Yeah, he’s my friend. | 没错 他是我的朋友 |
[10:00] | We got some panels to put up, | 板子可以后搭 |
[10:01] | but we don’t have to wait to start growing things. | 但我们可以先种东西 |
[10:04] | There will be some sore backs and tired feet. | 你会累得腰酸腿疼 |
[10:07] | That’s how you know you’ve put in a hard day’s work. | 辛苦劳作就是这样 |
[10:19] | They found crates of these at a nursery just a few miles out. | 他们在几里外的一个育苗场里找到了好几箱种子 |
[10:23] | Tomatoes, carrots, you name it. | 西红柿 胡萝卜 什么都有 |
[10:26] | We can plant them right here. | 我们可以在这里种 |
[10:29] | Just need to finish the expansion | 只需要完成扩张 |
[10:32] | and the wall needs to go up. | 并且把墙建起来 |
[10:36] | Reg wanted this community to grow. | 雷吉希望这个社区能壮大 |
[10:39] | You did, too. | 你也是这么希望的 |
[10:42] | Has that changed? | 现在改变主意了吗 |
[10:49] | Everyone that’s here is here because of you. | 这里所有人都是因为你才在这里的 |
[10:54] | You need to show them you’re still here. | 你得让他们看到你的心还在这里 |
[11:07] | It hams my biscuits is all. | 我只是说那让我爽歪歪 |
[11:10] | And going by cubic feet, | 而且根据体积计算 |
[11:11] | the biggest building in the expansion | 那是扩张区中最大的一栋建筑物 |
[11:12] | and we’re gonna waste it on a church. | 而我们却要把它浪费在一座教堂上 |
[11:14] | Take out the benches, | 把那些长椅拆掉 |
[11:15] | that could be a lab, | 那里就可以变成一间实验室 |
[11:16] | a machine shop, | 或者一个车间 |
[11:17] | very least a sweet-ass game room. | 至少可以变成一间超赞的游戏室 |
[11:19] | Walled-in real estate is at a premium here. | 墙内房产在这里是非常珍贵的 |
[11:21] | Thumpers just shouldn’t get dibs. | 神棍不应该有优先权 |
[11:23] | Well, maybe we share the church, you know? | 也许我们可以共用教堂 |
[11:26] | Do all that stuff on different days. | 每天做不同的用途 |
[11:28] | Hams my biscuits? | 让你爽歪歪吗 |
[11:29] | Hams my biscuits. That’s all I heard. | 爽歪歪 我只听到了这个 |
[11:33] | I mean, I have no idea what you said after that. | 我完全不知道你之后说了什么 |
[11:36] | – Going by cubic feet… – I was kidding. | -我说根据体积… -我开玩笑的 |
[11:41] | Are you okay, Dana? | 你还好吧 丹娜 |
[11:42] | – It’s Denise. – Denise, I’m sorry. | -我叫丹妮斯 -丹妮斯 不好意思 |
[11:46] | I’m okay. | 没关系 |
[11:48] | I’m the new doctor now. | 我是新任医生 |
[11:51] | What’s the aspirin for? | 你拿阿司匹林做什么 |
[11:52] | – You’re a doctor? – Are you? | -你是医生吗 -那你是吗 |
[11:55] | I’m sorry. I, uh… | 抱歉 我… |
[11:58] | heard that story. | 之前听说过你的事 |
[12:00] | Fair play. | 黑得漂亮 |
[12:01] | Listen, I’m a little nervous here. | 听着 其实我有点紧张 |
[12:04] | I’m a psychiatrist. | 我是心理医生 |
[12:05] | I went to med school. | 读医学院那会儿 |
[12:07] | I was even gonna be a surgeon, | 我本打算当外科医生 |
[12:09] | but after the panic attacks, | 但结果惊恐发作 |
[12:10] | I got really interested in psychology. | 从此便对心理学感兴趣了 |
[12:13] | And… | 其实… |
[12:17] | I think I’m really trying to lower expectations here. | 我只想让你们别对我抱太大期望 |
[12:20] | Can you do this? | 你到底行不行 |
[12:22] | Eugene, shut up. She can do this. | 尤金 闭嘴 她能行的 |
[12:24] | I’m all this town’s got. | 全镇只有我一个人能上 |
[12:27] | Pete didn’t want me here. | 皮特不想我干这个 |
[12:29] | But I’m here now | 但我却来了 |
[12:32] | and I only kind of want to throw up. | 不过还是会时不时想吐 |
[12:35] | So why the aspirin? | 那你拿阿司匹林做什么 |
[12:38] | Eugene and I were working on a platform for another guard tower. | 我和尤金正在搭建另一座哨塔 |
[12:41] | I got a little dizzy. You know, I still get headaches. | 我有点头晕 毕竟头痛还没有全好 |
[12:43] | Sit down, I’ll take a look. | 坐吧 我帮你看看 |
[12:52] | You’re my first patient. | 你是我的第一位患者 |
[12:53] | And with that symptom, I’m pretty sure I can’t kill you. | 这点小毛病 我保证医不死你 |
[12:58] | I mean, it is possible if you miss, | 除非有类似血肿什么的 |
[12:59] | like, a hematoma or something. | 你没有检查出来 |
[13:25] | Carl? | 卡尔 |
[13:28] | What? | 干嘛 |
[13:31] | You heard what I told Deanna about your group. | 你知道我跟迪安娜告密了 |
[13:34] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[13:36] | It was about me, | 那怪我 |
[13:38] | not you or your group. | 与你 和你们团队无关 |
[13:42] | I know that now. | 我如今醒悟了 |
[13:45] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[13:47] | You tried to teach me back at my church. | 在教堂的时候 我不让你教我 |
[13:51] | But I’m ready to learn now. | 但现在我想学了 |
[13:55] | I think you need to tell everybody. | 你应该把这个想法告诉大家 |
[14:02] | Yeah, I think you’re right. | 对 你说得没错 |
[14:08] | Come by around 3:00. | 三点左右过来吧 |
[14:10] | We’ll start with the machete. | 我们先从砍刀学起 |
[15:25] | Richards. What’s going on in there? | 理查兹 发生了什么事 |
[15:33] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[15:34] | No. | 不 |
[15:46] | Come on! | 快走 |
[15:55] | I saw from upstairs. | 我从楼上看到了 |
[15:56] | They’re coming in from all over. | 他们正从四周突袭进来 |
[15:57] | You have to stay here and keep Judith safe. | 你必须留在这保护朱迪思 |
[16:04] | – Please don’t go. – I have to go find Ron. | -求你别走 -我必须去找罗恩 |
[16:07] | Please. Please don’t go. | 求你了 别走 |
[16:08] | – I’m gonna be right back, okay? – Mom, no. | -我马上就回来 好吗 -妈 不 |
[16:10] | You go put yourself in the closet | 你藏到衣橱里 |
[16:12] | and you close the latch just like I showed you. | 锁好门栓 就像我教你的那样 |
[17:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:10] | Why didn’t you just knock? | 你怎么不敲门 |
[17:12] | I have these. Didn’t want them to have them. | 我有钥匙 不想让那些人拿到 |
[17:20] | And I wanted to say good-bye. | 我想跟你道别 |
[17:22] | Okay, watch the back door. Tell me if you see them coming. | 看好后门 看到他们过来就告诉我 |
[17:24] | – I’m not staying. – You’re not going anywhere. | -我要走了 -你不能走 |
[17:27] | Sit down. You’re helping me protect Judith. | 坐下 帮我一起保护朱迪思 |
[17:29] | They’re not getting inside this house. | 他们不能踏进这房子 |
[17:40] | We’re not gonna let them. | 我们不许 |
[17:45] | Did you see them? | 看到他们了吗 |
[17:48] | They’re just people. | 他们只不过是人 |
[17:52] | This place is too big to protect. | 这地方太大了 保护不了的 |
[17:55] | There are too many blind spots. | 盲点太多了 |
[17:58] | That’s how we were able to… | 所以我们才能… |
[18:00] | They got in the walls, but they’re gonna die. | 墙没拦住他们 但是他们会死的 |
[18:05] | All of them. | 都会死 |
[18:11] | Don’t tell me good-bye. | 别跟我道别 |
[18:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:26] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[19:12] | No, please. Please don’t. | 不 请别这样 |
[19:14] | No, please. Please… | 不 求你了 求你了 |
[19:20] | Go away! | 走开 |
[19:23] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[20:12] | Shit. | 该死 |
[20:14] | Come on. Come on. | 快啊 快啊 |
[21:09] | Holly! | 霍莉 |
[21:10] | We need the operating table prepped. | 准备手术台 |
[21:12] | She’s lost a lot of blood. Come on, come on, come on. | 她失血很多 快 快 快 |
[21:14] | How many people are out there? | 闯进来多少人 |
[21:16] | I don’t know, there’s a lot. | 我不知道 很多 |
[21:17] | Rosita, you know how to stick an IV? | 罗西塔 你知道怎么静脉注射吗 |
[21:19] | I’m on it. Here, hand me tape. | 我来 给我纱带 |
[21:22] | Got it. | 好 |
[21:22] | What about the air horn? What’s happening? | 怎么响汽笛了 到底怎么回事 |
[21:24] | I don’t know. I need to help. | 我不知道 我得去帮忙 |
[21:26] | – I need to try. – I know. | -我必须试试 -我知道 |
[21:28] | Denise, I’m gonna have to go, too. | 丹妮斯 我也必须过去了 |
[21:33] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[21:34] | You got dizzy swinging a hammer. | 你挥舞锤子都会头晕 |
[21:35] | Somebody’s got to guard this place. | 必须有人看守住这个地方 |
[21:37] | – You can handle it. – I can’t! | -你能行的 -我不行 |
[21:38] | I also believe my services | 我认为此时此刻 |
[21:39] | would be best rendered right very here. | 我待在这里最有用 |
[21:41] | – What? – I also believe my services– | -什么 -我认为此时此刻… |
[21:42] | Shut up! You’re safe here. Come on. | 闭嘴 你在这很安全 走 |
[22:20] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[22:21] | Someone, a group, they got inside the walls. | 有一伙人 闯进了墙内 |
[22:25] | They’re killing people. | 他们在大肆屠杀 |
[22:26] | We need to get in there. | 我们得进去 |
[22:31] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[22:37] | Hide. | 躲起来 |
[23:00] | Quick… | 想快点死 |
[23:04] | or slow? | 还是慢点死 |
[23:07] | Leave. | 请你 |
[23:10] | Please. | 离开 |
[23:14] | Gonna be slow. | 那就是慢点死 |
[23:24] | I could have stopped him. | 我能阻止他的 |
[23:25] | – The others back? – No. | -其他人回来了吗 -没有 |
[23:27] | – It’s happening out there. – They’re doing it now? | -他们正在行动 -他们现在就动手了吗 |
[23:29] | We had to. | 不得不动手 |
[23:31] | These people don’t have guns. | 这些人没有枪 |
[23:33] | I could have stopped him. | 我能阻止他的 |
[23:34] | If they had guns, they’d be using them. | 他们要是有枪 就会用 |
[23:36] | Did you hear me? | 你听到我的话了吗 |
[23:37] | We have to get to the armory before they do. | 我们得抢先到达军械库 |
[23:39] | If we keep moving, this might work. | 要是我们快点 说不定能成功 |
[23:42] | You don’t have to kill people. | 你没必要杀人 |
[23:43] | Of course we do. | 当然有必要了 |
[23:45] | Carol! | 卡萝尔 |
[23:47] | You don’t like it. | 你不喜欢这样 |
[23:52] | I’m gonna get to the armory and I need your help. | 我得赶到军械库 我需要你的帮助 |
[24:01] | Mom! | 妈 |
[24:02] | Oh, God. Spencer. | 天啊 斯宾塞 |
[24:05] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[24:07] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[24:09] | We need to get inside. | 我们得进去 |
[24:10] | I can’t go in there. I don’t have a gun. | 我不能进去 我没有枪 |
[24:13] | I don’t know how to fight. | 我不知道怎么战斗 |
[24:14] | If I go inside, | 要是我进去 |
[24:16] | I’ll just be another person who’s got to be saved. | 只会变成你们的累赘 |
[24:19] | The best thing that I can do for everyone in there | 现在我能为里面的人做的最好的事 |
[24:23] | is to stay out here. | 就是待在外面 |
[24:27] | – Keep her safe. – I will. | -保护好她 -好的 |
[24:59] | What’s happening with her? | 她怎么了 |
[25:01] | She’s bleeding internally. | 她在内出血 |
[25:04] | Probably severed her femoral artery. | 也许切到了股动脉 |
[25:08] | She’s dying. | 她快死了 |
[25:08] | Okay, so the artery’s severed. Can it be fixed? | 好吧 切到了动脉 能治好吗 |
[25:12] | Maybe by a surgeon. | 外科医生也许可以 |
[25:13] | You were gonna be a surgeon. | 你本来要成为外科医生的 |
[25:15] | But I’m not. | 但我不是 |
[25:16] | She was protecting this place. | 她保护着这个地方 |
[25:19] | She was guarding us. | 她守护着我们 |
[25:20] | That’s why we’re here, for each other. | 这就是我们在这里的原因 照顾彼此 |
[25:24] | You’re afraid? | 你害怕了吗 |
[25:26] | I don’t care. Help her. | 我不在乎 救救她 |
[25:29] | Try! | 试一下 |
[25:31] | Help her! | 救她 |
[25:35] | You don’t want to be a coward. | 你不想当一个懦夫的 |
[25:38] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[25:48] | I need an abdominal binder. | 我需要一根束腹带 |
[25:49] | We’re gonna pull the knife. | 我们要把刀拔出来 |
[25:50] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[26:12] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[26:18] | Please, man. | 求你了 |
[26:19] | Please don’t kill me, man. Please. | 求你别杀我 求你了 |
[26:21] | Help me, please. My leg. | 求你救救我 我的腿 |
[26:36] | Come inside. | 回屋里 |
[26:38] | I can keep you safe. | 我可以保护你 |
[26:46] | No. | 不 |
[26:48] | Ron. | 罗恩 |
[26:53] | Carl, come on! | 卡尔 进来 |
[27:06] | Mom. | 妈 |
[27:08] | Mom, you in? | 妈 你在家吗 |
[27:18] | Lock it. Be brave. | 锁起来 勇敢点 |
[27:39] | Stay outside, Ron! | 别进来 罗恩 |
[27:50] | No! | 不 |
[28:46] | Good catch, Aphid. | 干得好 蚜虫 |
[28:51] | Come on. | 快走 |
[28:53] | – Leave him. – No. | -别管他了 -不 |
[29:01] | Hey, Aphid, where’d you get the gun? | 蚜虫 从哪拿的枪 |
[29:14] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[30:03] | Please don’t kill me. | 求你别杀我 |
[30:08] | It’s okay. Anybody else down here? | 没事的 还有人在这吗 |
[30:12] | – Olivia! – No. | -奥利维亚 -没了 |
[30:14] | No, I’m the only one. | 没了 就我一个 |
[30:23] | Come here. | 过来 |
[30:24] | Now. | 快点 |
[30:28] | You barricade that door behind me once I leave. | 我一走你就守住我身后的门 |
[30:31] | Do you know how to shoot a gun? | 知道怎么开枪吗 |
[30:33] | Stand here. | 站在这 |
[30:35] | Finger here. Aim there. | 手指扣扳机 对准那边 |
[30:38] | One of them comes through that door, | 有敌人进来 |
[30:39] | you squeeze and you don’t stop till they’re on the ground. | 就一直扣扳机 直到他们倒地 |
[30:53] | How did you learn how to do that? | 你的招数是哪儿学的 |
[30:56] | From a cheese maker. | 一个做奶酪的人教我的 |
[31:05] | We’re freeing you. | 我们是在解放你们 |
[31:07] | You’re trapped. | 你们被困住了 |
[31:09] | You need to know, people don’t belong here anymore. | 你们得知道 人们不再属于这里了 |
[31:24] | – Carol? – Maggie! | -卡萝尔 -玛姬 |
[31:31] | – Here. – I– | -给 -我… |
[31:34] | I’m not very good with guns. I– | 我不大会用枪 我… |
[31:36] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[32:36] | You. | 是你 |
[32:38] | You live here? | 你住在这里吗 |
[32:49] | Leave. | 离开吧 |
[32:53] | My people have guns. | 我的伙伴有枪 |
[32:59] | Yours don’t. | 你的伙伴没有 |
[33:02] | They may be aiming rifles at you right now. | 他们可能正端着步枪瞄准你们 |
[33:07] | Eyes at the scopes. | 眼睛盯着瞄准具 |
[33:09] | Fingers on the trigger. | 手指扣着扳机 |
[33:12] | Boom. | 砰 |
[33:15] | It’s gonna happen any second now | 他们随时会开枪 |
[33:16] | unless you get the hell out of here and you don’t ever come back. | 除非你们离开这里 再也别回来 |
[33:21] | You keep choosing this life, | 你们继续选择这种生活 |
[33:25] | you will die. | 迟早要送命的 |
[33:29] | We didn’t choose. | 不是我们选择的 |
[36:29] | Come on, Holly. | 醒醒啊 霍莉 |
[37:02] | Denise, you tried. | 丹妮斯 你尽力了 |
[37:04] | You are a doctor. | 你是医生 |
[37:05] | Just go see if it’s over out there | 去看看外面结束了没有 |
[37:09] | and if… | 如果… |
[37:13] | Please go, all of you. | 请你们都走吧 |
[37:15] | – Okay, but I just– – Good. Go. | -好吧 但我只是 -好 走吧 |
[37:29] | All I was gonna say is… | 我只想说… |
[37:32] | make sure you get her brain. | 记得破坏她的大脑 |
[37:47] | What happened today, | 今天发生的事 |
[37:49] | that’s what it’s like out there? | 外面就是这样吗 |
[37:51] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[37:53] | How do you– | 你们怎么 |
[37:55] | how do you just live knowing that’s the world? | 你们知道世界是那样的 还怎么活着啊 |
[38:03] | This group, | 为了这个团队 |
[38:06] | Abraham, and this place. | 为了亚伯拉罕 还有这地方 |
[38:10] | Make sure you got something worth dying for. | 确保你有值得为之牺牲的东西 |
[38:37] | We’re still here. | 我们还活着呢 |
[38:40] | Not all of us. | 并非所有人 |
[38:58] | Enid? | 伊妮德 |
[39:01] | Enid? | 伊妮德 |
[41:12] | You can’t, can you? | 你狠不下心 对吧 |
[41:18] | You should’ve. | 你该狠心的 |
[41:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |