| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:20] | You said you liked talking. | 你说你喜欢聊天 | 
| [00:23] | I remember that. | 我记得 | 
| [00:27] | “Little chats with a stranger by the fire.” | “在火堆前跟陌生人聊聊天” | 
| [00:30] | You said it was like the movies. | 你说那很像电影 | 
| [00:35] | Then you said that you want everything that I have. | 然后你说你想要我有的一切 | 
| [00:41] | Every last bit. | 每一滴 | 
| [00:51] | Well, here it is. | 那我现在给你 | 
| [00:55] | Every last bit. | 每一滴 | 
| [01:08] | You don’t clear. | 你没有清理 | 
| [01:11] | You don’t. | 你没有 | 
| [01:14] | No. | 不 | 
| [01:16] | No, no. | 不 | 
| [01:19] | You don’t. | 你没有 | 
| [01:22] | You don’t. | 你没有 | 
| [01:24] | It doesn’t matter how many days… | 不管多少天 | 
| [01:27] | or how much time. | 或者多久 | 
| [01:33] | We weren’t supposed to be there. | 我们不该去那里 | 
| [01:38] | You had the knife. | 你拿着刀 | 
| [01:41] | You had the gun! | 你拿着枪 | 
| [01:45] | You were supposed to. | 你该那样的 | 
| [01:47] | 你不在这里 这不是那里 | |
| [01:48] | You were supposed to. | 你该那样的 | 
| [01:50] | You know you were supposed to. | 你知道你该那样的 | 
| [01:55] | Don’t lie. | 别撒谎 | 
| [01:59] | You know. | 你心知肚明 | 
| [02:03] | You know that you were supposed to! | 你知道你该那样的 | 
| [07:05] | I’m s– I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [07:07] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [07:09] | No! I’m sorry. | 不 对不起 | 
| [07:16] | You don’t. You don’t. | 你没有 你没有 | 
| [07:18] | You don’t! You know you don’t! | 你没有 你知道你没有 | 
| [09:22] | You’re still the same. | 你还是同一个人 | 
| [09:26] | You’re– you’re still doing it. | 你还在继续 | 
| [09:30] | You know what it is. | 你知道那是什么 | 
| [09:36] | You know what it is. | 你知道那是什么 | 
| [10:45] | Can you step away from the goat? | 你能离羊远点吗 | 
| [10:47] | She’s not yours. I still need her. | 她不是你的 我还需要她 | 
| [10:50] | I’m still figuring out how to make cheese. | 我还在想办法做奶酪 | 
| [11:02] | Why don’t you put the gun down and we’ll talk? | 不如你把枪放下 我们聊聊 | 
| [11:06] | Have some falafel? | 吃点炸豆丸子 | 
| [11:08] | Looks like you haven’t eaten for a while. | 看起来你有阵子没吃东西了 | 
| [11:37] | Really, put down the rifle, let’s talk. | 真的 放下步枪 我们聊聊 | 
| [11:40] | I’m sure we can work this out. | 我们肯定能和平解决 | 
| [11:52] | Okay, last chance. | 好吧 最后一次机会 | 
| [11:55] | Lower your gun, step away from the cabin. | 放下枪 离开小屋 | 
| [12:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [13:03] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 | 
| [13:07] | Kill me. | 杀了我 | 
| [13:10] | Well, that’s a stupid name. | 这名字真蠢 | 
| [13:11] | It’s dangerous. | 很危险 | 
| [13:13] | You should change it. | 你该换个名字 | 
| [13:15] | Kill me. | 杀了我 | 
| [13:19] | Kill me! | 杀了我 | 
| [13:24] | Kill me! | 杀了我 | 
| [13:26] | Kill me! Kill me! | 杀了我 杀了我 | 
| [13:49] | Kill me. | 杀了我 | 
| [13:51] | My name’s Eastman. | 我叫伊斯特曼 | 
| [14:04] | It’s okay, Tabitha. | 没事的 塔比瑟 | 
| [14:07] | Aw, shit. | 该死 | 
| [14:53] | It’s yours. | 这是你的 | 
| [14:56] | Take it. | 抢走吧 | 
| [14:58] | It’s yours or his. | 不是你的就是他的 | 
| [15:01] | So you take it. | 所以抢走吧 | 
| [15:07] | 16 hours in 19 on the floor. | 19小时里有16小时都躺在地上 | 
| [15:13] | You know what it is. | 你知道那是什么 | 
| [15:27] | You shot at me. I fed you. | 你对我开枪 我却给你吃东西 | 
| [15:30] | Please don’t hurt her. | 请不要伤害她 | 
| [15:37] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [16:23] | 16 hours in 19 on the floor. | 19小时里有16小时都躺在地上 | 
| [17:06] | Oh, that is– | 那… | 
| [17:09] | Oh, that’s terrible! | 真难吃 | 
| [17:11] | That– oh, God, that is– | 天啊 那真 | 
| [17:14] | that is terrible. | 那真难吃 | 
| [17:30] | I just wanted to wait a little while before we talked. | 我只是想等一阵子 然后再跟你聊天 | 
| [17:35] | I’m from Atlanta. | 我来自亚特兰大 | 
| [17:38] | I’m a forensic psychiatrist. | 我是犯罪心理学家 | 
| [17:41] | The state employed me to determine | 政府雇我来评估 | 
| [17:43] | if certain people who did very bad things would do them again | 一些做过坏事的人出狱后 | 
| [17:45] | if they were released from prison. | 会不会重蹈覆辙 | 
| [17:49] | That was my job. Now I live here. | 之前那是我的工作 现在我住在这里 | 
| [17:53] | Because of the state of the state and the whole world. | 因为全国和世界的状态 | 
| [17:58] | What did you do or what do you do now? | 你之前是做什么的 现在呢 | 
| [18:01] | I clear. | 我清理 | 
| [18:04] | What the hell does that mean? | 那是什么意思 | 
| [18:06] | Walkers, people, | 行尸 人类 | 
| [18:08] | anything that gets anywhere near me, | 只要有东西靠近我 | 
| [18:10] | I kill ’em. | 我就杀了他们 | 
| [18:13] | I clear. | 我清理 | 
| [18:16] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [18:19] | Because that’s why I’m still here. | 只有那样我才能活下来 | 
| [18:24] | Well… | 这… | 
| [18:26] | that’s the biggest load of horseshit I ever heard. | 这是我听过的最扯的屁话 | 
| [18:38] | Here’s your lunch. | 你的午餐 | 
| [19:49] | It’s PTSD. | 那是创伤后遗症 | 
| [19:51] | You’ve been through trauma, right? | 你受过精神创伤 是不是 | 
| [19:54] | You see that blood on the end of my stick? | 你看见我棍子顶端的血迹了吗 | 
| [19:57] | At the sharp end? | 尖的那一头上的 | 
| [19:59] | That was two men. | 那是两个人的 | 
| [20:00] | Father and son, maybe. | 也许是父亲和儿子 | 
| [20:03] | I stabbed one through the throat. | 我捅穿了其中一个的喉咙 | 
| [20:06] | He just… | 他就那样… | 
| [20:08] | fell to the ground with it stuck in him | 喉咙里插着棍子倒在了地上 | 
| [20:10] | trying to breathe through the blood. | 他还试图呛着血呼吸 | 
| [20:15] | Other one I strangled. | 我勒死了另一个 | 
| [20:16] | No rope, just my hands. | 没用绳子 徒手杀死的 | 
| [20:20] | That was the day before I came here. | 那发生在我到这里的前一天 | 
| [20:22] | Maybe– | 也许… | 
| [20:25] | maybe the same day. | 也许就是同一天 | 
| [20:26] | I– I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 | 
| [20:32] | But that’s what I did. | 我之前就是干那个的 | 
| [20:36] | That’s what I do. | 现在也是 | 
| [20:38] | You killed a lot of people? | 你杀过很多人吗 | 
| [20:41] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [20:43] | They were threatening you, attacking you? | 他们威胁到你了或是攻击你了吗 | 
| [20:44] | Not all of them. | 不是所有人 | 
| [20:46] | You save anyone? | 你救过人吗 | 
| [20:50] | You saved people. | 你救过 | 
| [20:53] | Pointless acts. | 毫无意义的行为 | 
| [20:57] | Everybody turns. | 所有人都转化了 | 
| [20:59] | I saw a wedding ring. | 我之前看到了一枚婚戒 | 
| [21:03] | You had someone you loved, didn’t you? | 你有过爱人 是不是 | 
| [21:07] | Children? | 有孩子吗 | 
| [21:12] | You loved them. | 你爱他们 | 
| [21:15] | You loved them a lot if you’re like this. | 你肯定是很爱他们才会变成这样 | 
| [21:21] | You saw it happen. | 你目睹了悲剧的发生 | 
| [21:23] | That’s how this started, right? | 然后你就变成了这样 是不是 | 
| [21:25] | It’s all happening right in front of your eyes over and over. | 所有悲剧都在你眼前一次又一次上演 | 
| [21:29] | Your body’s here, | 你的身体在这里 | 
| [21:31] | but your mind is still there. | 但心还在那里 | 
| [21:33] | There’s a door | 有一扇门 | 
| [21:35] | and you want to go through it to get away from it, | 你想穿过它 然后离开 | 
| [21:38] | so you do | 所以你穿过了 | 
| [21:39] | and it leads you right back to that moment. | 但它却将你领回了那一刻 | 
| [21:42] | And you see that door again | 然后你又看见了那扇门 | 
| [21:44] | and you know it won’t work, | 你知道它不起作用 | 
| [21:46] | but, hell, maybe it’ll work. | 但是 管他呢 也许会有用的 | 
| [21:47] | So you step through that door | 所以你又踏入了那扇门 | 
| [21:48] | and you’re right back in that horrible moment every time. | 然后每次都回到那可怕的一刻 | 
| [21:52] | You still feel it every time. | 你仍然每次都能感觉得到 | 
| [21:53] | So you just want to stop opening that door. | 所以你就不想再打开那扇门了 | 
| [21:57] | So you just sit in it. | 你只是坐在里面 | 
| [21:59] | But I assure you, | 但是我向你保证 | 
| [22:02] | one of those doors leads out, my friend. | 其中一扇门可以出去 我的朋友 | 
| [22:03] | I don’t have any friends. | 我没有任何朋友 | 
| [22:06] | Get to know me. | 好好认识下我吧 | 
| [22:07] | Oh, I’m gonna kill you. | 我会杀了你的 | 
| [22:09] | – Why? – Because I have to clear. | -为什么 -因为我必须清理 | 
| [22:12] | See, that’s the thing. You don’t. | 瞧 这才是问题所在 你不必的 | 
| [22:15] | We’re not built to kill. | 杀人不是我们的本性 | 
| [22:18] | We don’t have claws or fangs or armor. | 我们生来没有利爪 獠牙和针刺 | 
| [22:23] | Vets that came back with PTSD, | 患了创伤后遗症的老兵 | 
| [22:26] | that didn’t happen because we’re comfortable with killing. | 那不是因为我们愿意杀人 | 
| [22:29] | We’re not. We can’t be. | 我们不愿意 我们不可能愿意 | 
| [22:31] | We feel. We’re connected. | 我们有感情 我们是血脉相连的 | 
| [22:33] | You know, I’ve interviewed over 825 people | 我评估过超过825个 | 
| [22:37] | who’ve done terrible things. | 做过坏事的人 | 
| [22:38] | I’ve only met one evil person. | 只遇到过一个真正的恶人 | 
| [22:41] | Some of them were born with bad brains. | 有些人生来脑袋不好使 | 
| [22:43] | Some of them got sick along the way. | 有些人是因为成长环境 | 
| [22:46] | The rest were just damaged people. | 剩下的不过是受过创伤的人 | 
| [22:48] | Traumatized themselves like you, but they could heal. | 像你一样受到创伤 但是他们能够痊愈 | 
| [22:51] | Some more, some less, | 有些好的彻底 有些不彻底 | 
| [22:52] | but they can. We all can. | 但是他们能痊愈 我们都能 | 
| [22:57] | I know it. | 我知道的 | 
| [23:01] | It’s all a circle and everything gets a return. | 万物循环往复 一报还一报 | 
| [23:06] | The door is open. | 门是敞开的 | 
| [23:11] | That door right there. The cell door, it’s open. | 就是这扇牢门 是开着的 | 
| [23:13] | I threw the key in the river a while back. | 我不久前把钥匙扔进河里了 | 
| [23:16] | I’m not gonna hold you anymore. | 我不会再关着你了 | 
| [23:18] | I can’t stop you. Go, clear. | 我无法阻止你 去清理吧 | 
| [23:22] | Or stay, crash on the couch, | 或者留下 睡在沙发上 | 
| [23:25] | and we’ll try to find you another way. | 我们试图帮你找到其他出路 | 
| [23:27] | The door’s open. | 门是开着的 | 
| [23:29] | It’s been open all along. | 一直都开着 | 
| [23:35] | You stay or you go. | 留下或离开 | 
| [23:38] | Those are the choices. | 你只有这两个选择 | 
| [23:41] | I will not allow you to kill me. | 我不会允许你杀了我 | 
| [23:44] | I will not allow that. | 我不会允许的 | 
| [24:11] | Don’t! | 别 | 
| [24:15] | Stop. | 住手 | 
| [24:21] | Stop. | 住手 | 
| [24:29] | I gave you two choices. | 我给了你两个选择 | 
| [24:36] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 | 
| [25:35] | Kill me. | 杀了我 | 
| [25:47] | I gave you two choices. | 我给了你两个选择 | 
| [25:50] | The door or the couch. | 门或沙发 | 
| [26:56] | That was Aikido. | 是合气道 | 
| [26:59] | That’s how I kicked your ass earlier. | 就是我之前击败你所用的那招 | 
| [27:01] | Well, that’s how I redirected your ass. | 或者说用那招扭转了你的身体 | 
| [27:07] | The people in prison I evaluated for the state, | 我帮国家评估的犯人 | 
| [27:11] | the stories I heard, | 我听到的故事 | 
| [27:14] | the things these people did. | 犯人们做的事 | 
| [27:17] | One night, my five-year-old daughter | 有一天晚上 我喝了8罐啤酒后 | 
| [27:19] | found me crying in the garage after about eight beers. | 我5岁的女儿看到我在车库哭 | 
| [27:24] | Told her I wasn’t feeling too good. | 我告诉她 我心里有点难受 | 
| [27:29] | She gave me this. | 她就给了我这个 | 
| [27:34] | She had won it at a carnival at school that day. | 是她那天在学校联欢时赢的 | 
| [27:39] | She said it’d make me lucky and I’d feel better. | 她说 这个会给我带来好运 并让我好受些 | 
| [27:43] | The next morning I found a flyer for aikido. | 第二天早上我看到一张合气道的传单 | 
| [27:48] | Damn thing worked. | 想不到还真管用 | 
| [27:52] | Your wife and your daughter… | 你妻子和女儿 | 
| [27:55] | they’re dead. | 她们死了 | 
| [28:07] | It was aikido. | 合气道 | 
| [28:09] | It’ll help. | 会有帮助的 | 
| [28:12] | And you obviously need help if we’re gonna make this trip. | 如果我们要踏上旅途 你显然需要帮助 | 
| [28:17] | Can’t just be me and you to the end. | 不能一直只有你和我走下去 | 
| [28:19] | You’re a shit conversationalist, | 你太不健谈了 | 
| [28:22] | and I can’t make this trip by myself. | 而我又不能独自上路 | 
| [28:25] | A trip where? | 上路去哪 | 
| [28:33] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 | 
| [28:42] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [29:44] | Grassy notes are a little too Astroturf, | 这草味儿有点太像人造草坪的了 | 
| [29:46] | but there’s potential here. | 但还是有潜力的 | 
| [29:48] | There is always potential. | 潜力总是有的 | 
| [29:51] | Where there’s life, there’s potential. | 有生命的地方就有潜力 | 
| [29:55] | I’ve been a vegetarian for a while now. | 我吃素食有一阵子了 | 
| [29:57] | I was afraid that damn goat | 我之前还担心那头该死的山羊 | 
| [29:59] | was gonna make me a vegan. | 会把我变成严格的素食主义者 | 
| [30:01] | I don’t kill, but I’m not giving up on chocolate any time soon. | 我不杀生 但我暂时不打算放弃巧克力 | 
| [30:09] | You might notice I’m not giving up on the Goo Goo Clusters. | 你可能注意到了 我不打算放弃巧克力甜饼 | 
| [30:12] | They’re gonna remain on the menu. | 你的菜单上会一直有它 | 
| [30:13] | You should try one. They’re good. | 你应该尝尝 很好吃的 | 
| [30:17] | Come on, you’re alive. Live a little. | 好了 你是活人 有点生气吧 | 
| [30:20] | We should go out. | 我们应该出门 | 
| [30:22] | We got a lot here, | 虽然这里有很多东西 | 
| [30:23] | but we should scavenge some things up for the trip. | 但我们还是应该为旅途找些必需品回来 | 
| [30:26] | You coming? | 你来吗 | 
| [30:29] | Will you watch Tabitha while I’m gone? | 我出去时 你能帮我看着塔比瑟吗 | 
| [30:33] | Can you do that for me? | 能帮我这个忙吗 | 
| [31:29] | 合气道即不杀之道 尽管大部分武道流派都规定不杀生 但是同时也默许为正义而取人性命 然而在合气道中 我们完全避免杀戮 即使面对最邪恶的人 | |
| [34:57] | Well, you maimed a tomato plant, | 你弄坏了一株番茄 | 
| [34:59] | but it looks to me like you saved a goat today, my friend. | 但你今天似乎救了山羊 我的朋友 | 
| [35:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [35:13] | Progress. | 有进步 | 
| [35:24] | Just a second. | 稍等 | 
| [36:10] | A and B. | 有两件事 | 
| [36:13] | A– you broke the garden fence, | 首先 你弄坏了栅栏 | 
| [36:15] | laid waste to a perfectly good tomato plant. | 糟蹋了一株完好的番茄 | 
| [36:17] | You got to fix it. | 你得负责修好 | 
| [36:19] | B– follow me. | 其次 跟我来 | 
| [36:33] | Fixed your spear. | 我把你的矛修好了 | 
| [37:28] | It’s about redirecting. | 要义在于扭转 | 
| [37:32] | Evading. | 规避 | 
| [37:36] | And actually caring about the welfare of your opponent. | 甚至是关心对手的安危 | 
| [37:42] | So you have to care about yourself. | 所以你要关爱自己 | 
| [37:47] | You have to believe your life is precious, | 你要相信你的命很宝贵 | 
| [37:49] | that all life is precious. | 所有的生命都是宝贵的 | 
| [37:54] | You have to redirect those thoughts, | 你要扭转你的想法 | 
| [37:56] | the history that tells you otherwise. | 和与此相悖的过往经历 | 
| [38:00] | What we’ve done, we’ve done. | 往事不可追 | 
| [38:11] | We evade it by moving forward | 我们通过前进来规避过去 | 
| [38:13] | with a code to never to do it again. | 秉承着绝不再犯的原则 | 
| [38:19] | To make up for it. | 为从前赎罪 | 
| [38:27] | To still accept what we were. | 依然接受自己曾经的样子 | 
| [38:55] | To accept everyone. | 接受所有人 | 
| [38:57] | To protect everyone. | 保护所有人 | 
| [39:01] | And in doing that, protect yourself. | 从而保护自己 | 
| [39:06] | To create peace. | 创造平静 | 
| [39:20] | Why do you have a cell in your cabin? | 你屋里为什么会有一个牢笼 | 
| [39:29] | Built this place with my wife | 我和妻子一起建造了这个地方 | 
| [39:32] | a while before our daughter was born. | 就在我女儿出生之前 | 
| [39:34] | It didn’t have a cell back then. | 那时候还没有牢笼 | 
| [39:36] | That was just the other side of the living room. | 只是客厅的一部分 | 
| [39:40] | In my job I interviewed over 800 men and 25 women | 我评估过超过800个男人和25个女人 | 
| [39:43] | convicted of awful things. | 都做过可怕的事 | 
| [39:45] | Stuff from the darkest part of the human soul. | 源自人性最黑暗处的罪行 | 
| [39:50] | I was evaluating a man | 我当时在评估一个 | 
| [39:51] | by the name of Crighton Dallas Wilton. | 名为克赖顿·达拉斯·威尔顿的男人 | 
| [39:56] | Name like that, sounded like he should own an oil company | 这名字 听起来仿佛他拥有一家石油公司 | 
| [39:59] | and wear a big hat– Crighton Dallas Wilton. | 戴一顶大帽子 克赖顿·达拉斯·威尔顿 | 
| [40:04] | Despite doing some truly unspeakable acts, he was up for parole. | 尽管犯了可怕的恶行 他还是有了假释的机会 | 
| [40:07] | And he was one of the most damn likable people I had ever met. | 他是我见过的最讨喜的人之一 | 
| [40:12] | He said all the right things, he went to therapy. | 他会说好话 参加了心理治疗 | 
| [40:15] | He wrote letters to the prison board to start a program | 他给监狱委员会写信申请 | 
| [40:18] | to grow flowers for the waiting rooms | 一个种花的项目 把花摆在等候室里 | 
| [40:20] | in state hospitals, rest homes. | 公立医院里 疗养院里 | 
| [40:23] | And I saw right through him. | 但我一眼看穿了他 | 
| [40:28] | Saw that he was a true psychopath, | 看穿了他是一个真正的变态 | 
| [40:29] | that he knew how to play people, exactly how to play people. | 他知道怎么操纵别人 他深谙此道 | 
| [40:33] | I was interviewing him next to the cafeteria. | 我当时在食堂旁边和他谈话 | 
| [40:36] | The place smelled of industrial pizza. | 那地方充满工业化披萨味儿 | 
| [40:38] | They were polishing the floor. | 他们在给地板打蜡 | 
| [40:39] | I had to shout my questions half the time. | 我有一半时间得喊着问问题 | 
| [40:44] | And there was this moment. | 有那么一瞬间 | 
| [40:48] | Can’t even remember the exchange. | 不记得具体对话了 | 
| [40:50] | But right then I knew | 那一瞬间我发现 | 
| [40:53] | that Crighton knew that I knew exactly what he was. | 克莱顿明白我看穿他的真实面目了 | 
| [40:57] | Everything he had said, done to hide away | 之前他所说所做的一切 | 
| [41:01] | what he was from everyone, from himself, | 向别人隐瞒自己的努力 | 
| [41:03] | just slipped away, and… | 全都白费了 然后… | 
| [41:07] | and that model prisoner of 10 years stood up, | 那个蹲过十年牢的模范囚犯站起来 | 
| [41:10] | smiled, | 面带微笑 | 
| [41:12] | and just cracked me across the face. | 冲着我的脸狠狠地来了一拳 | 
| [41:17] | His fist felt like a rock. | 他的拳头就像石块一样 | 
| [41:19] | Then he was on top of me and the floor polisher next door | 然后他压在我身上 隔壁的地板打蜡器 | 
| [41:22] | was thudding out every sound. | 掩盖住了所有声音 | 
| [41:24] | And I– | 我… | 
| [41:26] | and I saw his face, | 我看到了他的脸 | 
| [41:30] | his– his eyes, | 他的眼睛 | 
| [41:34] | his evil. | 他的恶念 | 
| [41:37] | Mask had slipped. | 他撕下了面具 | 
| [41:40] | And he was gonna kill me right then and there | 他会当场把我打死 | 
| [41:44] | because he knew I would make sure he would never get out again. | 因为他知道我会确保他不再出狱 | 
| [42:02] | Arm bar counter | 握臂反击 | 
| [42:04] | for being choked from a pinned position. | 这是僵持不下时使用的招式 | 
| [42:09] | Aikido. | 合气道 | 
| [42:12] | I wasn’t taking it for self-defense, | 我不是学来防身的 | 
| [42:14] | but it saved my life. | 但这的确救了我的命 | 
| [42:17] | And I got to make sure he never got out again. | 我还确保了他再也不会出狱 | 
| [42:22] | Well, got to try. | 总得试试 | 
| [42:26] | He got out. | 他越狱了 | 
| [42:28] | Talked to the right people who got him the right things | 找对了人 帮了他一把 | 
| [42:30] | and he broke out, but it wasn’t to escape. | 他就越狱了 但他不是为了逃跑 | 
| [42:36] | Crighton Dallas Wilton went to my home | 克莱顿·达拉斯·威尔顿去了我家 | 
| [42:38] | and killed my wife, my daughter, and my son. | 杀了我的妻子 女儿和儿子 | 
| [42:44] | He walked down the street to the police station | 他浑身沾着他们的血 | 
| [42:47] | around the corner covered in their blood. | 径直走进了街角的警局 | 
| [42:50] | He surrendered. | 他自首了 | 
| [42:53] | Said the only reason he broke out | 他说他越狱唯一的理由 | 
| [42:56] | was to destroy my life. | 就是毁掉我的生活 | 
| [43:05] | A year passed… | 过了一年 | 
| [43:08] | and he was still working those plots. | 他还在种地 | 
| [43:11] | They just let him work those plots | 他们就让他种地 | 
| [43:14] | by the roads out by 85, | 在85号公路边 | 
| [43:16] | grow chrysanthemums, forget-me-nots. | 种菊花 勿忘我 | 
| [43:25] | I built that cell with the full intention | 我建造了那个牢笼 一心想 | 
| [43:27] | of bringing Crighton Dallas Wilton here, | 把克莱顿·达拉斯·威尔顿带到这里 | 
| [43:31] | putting him behind those bars and watching him starve to death. | 把他关在栅栏后面 让他活活饿死 | 
| [43:42] | And did you? | 你成功了吗 | 
| [43:47] | I have come to believe | 我开始相信 | 
| [43:50] | that all life is precious. | 所有生命都是宝贵的 | 
| [43:53] | Even for a man like that? | 即使是那种人吗 | 
| [43:55] | Who did that to you? | 他对你 对你的家人 | 
| [43:59] | To your family? | 做出了那种事 | 
| [44:03] | I have come to believe | 我开始相信 | 
| [44:05] | that all life is precious. | 所有生命都是宝贵的 | 
| [44:15] | That’s why we’re having oatmeal burgers. | 所以我们才能在这吃燕麦汉堡 | 
| [44:27] | You’re good at it. | 你很擅长嘛 | 
| [44:32] | Redirecting. | 我是说扭转想法 | 
| [44:46] | We need more gear. | 我们需要更多的器材 | 
| [44:49] | Tarp, crowbar. | 防水布 撬棍 | 
| [44:50] | I’m thinking we could try for the islands off the coast. | 我想我们可以去一些沿海岛屿 | 
| [44:53] | I think people could have gone there. | 人们也许去那里避难了 | 
| [44:55] | Hell, at the very least, we could see the beach. | 至少 我们能看看海滩 | 
| [45:01] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [45:06] | I know where we can find all that. | 我知道在哪能找到那些东西 | 
| [45:52] | Who did you lose? | 你失去了谁 | 
| [45:59] | My wife and son. | 我的妻子和儿子 | 
| [46:04] | Who you lost. | 你失去的人 | 
| [46:06] | Their names. | 他们的名字 | 
| [46:16] | Jenny and Duane. | 珍妮和德韦恩 | 
| [46:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [46:28] | Don’t ever be sorry. | 永远不要感到抱歉 | 
| [46:37] | Forms, right now. | 现在训练 | 
| [46:38] | Not here. | 不要在这 | 
| [46:40] | Right now. | 就现在 | 
| [47:33] | You’re gonna hold a baby again. | 你还会抱上孩子的 | 
| [47:57] | It’s all yours. | 交给你了 | 
| [48:26] | Damn it, move! | 该死 让开 | 
| [48:43] | I said not here. | 我说了不要在这 | 
| [48:46] | That wasn’t for you to do. | 你不该那样做 | 
| [48:48] | How could you do that? That wasn’t for you to do! | 你怎么能那样 你不该那样做 | 
| [48:53] | You can’t just– | 你不能… | 
| [48:55] | you can’t just step in! | 你不能干涉的 | 
| [48:58] | Tell me how it is. | 告诉我怎么样了 | 
| [49:00] | Tell me how it is! Tell me! | 告诉我怎么样了 告诉我 | 
| [49:07] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 | 
| [49:08] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 | 
| [49:11] | You’re coming back. | 你给我回去 | 
| [49:14] | You are done with this. | 你已经摆脱这里了 | 
| [49:18] | You made it out. | 你走出去了 | 
| [49:21] | You made it out. | 你走出去了 | 
| [49:47] | Kill me. | 杀了我 | 
| [49:50] | Kill me! | 杀了我 | 
| [50:23] | I said not here. | 我说了不要在这 | 
| [50:27] | Well, that’s the thing, Morgan. | 这才是问题所在 摩根 | 
| [50:33] | Here’s not here. | 这不是那里 | 
| [52:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [53:23] | Oh, she got out. | 她跑出去了 | 
| [53:27] | She figured out the door was open, too. | 她也发现了门是开着的 | 
| [53:30] | I didn’t figure it out. | 我没发现 | 
| [53:33] | You had to tell me. | 是你告诉我的 | 
| [53:38] | Glad you’re back. | 很高兴你回来了 | 
| [53:40] | Here. | 给 | 
| [53:43] | Come on, you sit down before you fall down. | 行了 快坐下歇会 不然要摔倒了 | 
| [54:33] | Well, like I said, they… | 如我所说 他们 | 
| [54:36] | let him work the plots beside 85. | 让他在85号公路边上种地 | 
| [54:41] | Even after what he did. | 即便是在他干出那事之后 | 
| [54:44] | They let him because he was so damn charming. | 因为他太他妈讨喜了 | 
| [54:47] | I found out the schedule, waited, | 我查到了作息表 静候时机 | 
| [54:49] | made sure the right people were working. | 确保正确的人在工作 | 
| [54:54] | I got him in my car quick | 我很快地把他拽到我车里 | 
| [54:57] | and brought him back here. | 带他来了这 | 
| [55:00] | If they’d have caught me, it’d have been fine. | 他们要是抓到我了 也没事 | 
| [55:06] | It’d have been better. | 可能还更好 | 
| [55:11] | But I got him here and they didn’t know where to look. | 但我把他带到这来 他们也不知道去哪找 | 
| [55:18] | You gotta sit down. | 你得坐下 | 
| [55:20] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [55:23] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [55:35] | I put him in that cell… | 我把他关到牢里 | 
| [55:39] | and I let him starve to death. | 把他活活饿死了 | 
| [55:43] | It took 47 days. | 花了47天 | 
| [55:49] | And then I was gone. | 然后我就自暴自弃了 | 
| [55:54] | I was where you were. | 我也曾跟你一样 | 
| [55:56] | And I wasn’t trying to open up the door anymore either. | 我也放弃了再打开那扇门 | 
| [56:02] | What I did to him, | 我对他所做的 | 
| [56:05] | it didn’t give me any peace. | 没能让我得到内心的平静 | 
| [56:09] | I found my peace | 只有在我决定 | 
| [56:12] | when I decided to never kill again. | 再也不杀生后才找到了那份平静 | 
| [56:17] | To never kill anything again. | 永不杀生 | 
| [56:22] | When I decided to settle things, | 当我决定解决这事时 | 
| [56:24] | I went back to Atlanta to turn myself in. | 我便回到亚特兰大自首 | 
| [56:27] | That’s how I found out the world ended. | 那时我才知道世界末日了 | 
| [56:34] | But the world hasn’t ended. | 但世界并没有末日 | 
| [56:41] | Progress. | 有进步 | 
| [56:52] | My daughter drew this on the hallway wall of our house. | 我女儿在我们家走廊墙上画的 | 
| [56:56] | She thought I’d get mad. | 她以为我会生气 | 
| [56:58] | I just put a frame around it. | 我只是加了个画框 | 
| [57:03] | After I went back, when I found out I couldn’t turn myself in | 我回去后 发现我没法自首 | 
| [57:06] | because there was no one to turn myself in to, | 因为已经没有警察了 | 
| [57:09] | I went back home to cut this from the wall. | 我回到家把这从墙上割了下来 | 
| [57:13] | I lost the car on the way back. | 回来的时候车丢了 | 
| [57:16] | I walked through 30 miles of the dead | 我穿过三十英里的行尸群 | 
| [57:18] | for a piece of drywall. | 只为了块墙画 | 
| [57:24] | Scariest thing I ever did. | 这是我做过最恐怖的事 | 
| [57:28] | Best thing I ever did. | 也是我做过最值的事 | 
| [57:35] | You can stay here. | 你可以留下 | 
| [57:37] | You have enough food, power, security. | 这里有足够的食物 电力 很安全 | 
| [57:40] | For the rest of your life, you could stay here. | 你下半生都可以住在这里 | 
| [57:43] | But you shouldn’t stay here. | 但是你不该留下 | 
| [57:46] | Can’t expect such a splendid guest as yourself to show up. | 恐怕不会再有你这么杰出的客人登门了 | 
| [57:51] | You stay here, you’ll be alone. | 你留在这里 会孤单一人 | 
| [57:55] | You were alone. | 你之前就很孤单 | 
| [57:58] | Everything is about people. | 人才是最重要的 | 
| [58:01] | Everything in this life that’s worth a damn. | 生命中一切有意义的事情都是为了人 | 
| [58:05] | It couldn’t be just me. It shouldn’t be just you. | 不该只有我 不该只有你 | 
| [58:10] | Hell, Tabitha’s gone now. | 见鬼 现在连塔比瑟都死了 | 
| [58:18] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 | 
| [58:21] | I have a gun in the lockbox out there. | 我那边的闭锁箱里有枪 | 
| [58:27] | Here. | 来 | 
| [58:36] | Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 | 
| [58:47] | Hope it’s lucky for you, too, | 但愿也能给你带来好运 | 
| [58:50] | whatever you decide. | 不管你怎么决定 | 
| [58:54] | I’ve decided. | 我已经决定了 | 
| [1:00:56] | 避难所和社区 欢迎所有人 抵达就能活命 终点站 | |
| [1:01:23] | And that’s it. | 就是这样 | 
| [1:01:27] | Every last bit. | 每一滴都说了 | 
| [1:01:33] | You think it can work out that way with me? | 你觉得那一套对我管用吗 | 
| [1:01:36] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [1:01:39] | I think it can. | 我觉得管用 | 
| [1:01:44] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [1:01:47] | You noticed I’m shaking a little? | 你注意到我有点发抖吗 | 
| [1:01:52] | Sweating a little? | 有点流汗 | 
| [1:01:59] | Oh, man. | 天啊 | 
| [1:02:04] | I saw how settled this place was | 我在找到的照片上看到 | 
| [1:02:06] | in the pictures I found. | 这个地方多么安定 | 
| [1:02:10] | I thought maybe there’d be something here. | 我想这里也许有些东西 | 
| [1:02:15] | Medicine to help this. | 能疗伤的药 | 
| [1:02:21] | But that was before you people won. | 但那是在你们的人赢了之前 | 
| [1:02:27] | So I know I’m probably going to die. | 所以我知道我很可能会死 | 
| [1:02:32] | But if I don’t… | 但是如果我没死 | 
| [1:02:36] | I am going to have to kill you, Morgan. | 我必须得杀了你 摩根 | 
| [1:02:40] | I’m going to have to kill every person here. | 我必须得杀了这里的每个人 | 
| [1:02:43] | Every one of them. The children, too. | 每个人 包括孩子 | 
| [1:02:48] | Just like your friend Eastman’s children. | 就像你朋友伊斯特曼的孩子一样 | 
| [1:02:55] | Those are the rules. | 这些是规矩 | 
| [1:02:57] | That’s my code. | 是我的原则 | 
| [1:02:58] | I’d say I’m sorry, | 我想说我很抱歉 | 
| [1:03:01] | but you said it, right? | 但是你说过的 对吧 | 
| [1:03:05] | Don’t ever be sorry. | 永远不要感到抱歉 | 
| [1:04:01] | Open the gate! | 开门 | 
| [1:04:04] | Open the gate! | 开门 |