| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:07] | 戴尔·阿诺食品 把丰收带回家 | |
| [00:58] | The town was overrun. | 小镇被攻陷了 | 
| [01:01] | He split off with Nicholas. | 他和尼古拉斯先走了 | 
| [01:03] | He had this idea that… | 他认为… | 
| [01:07] | if he lit a fire, it would stop the walkers from coming here. | 如果他放火 就能阻止行尸过来 | 
| [01:11] | I tried to go instead. | 我说过换我去 | 
| [01:14] | I wanted to. | 我想去的 | 
| [01:16] | The fire never got lit. | 火一直没有点起来 | 
| [01:20] | We had to keep going. | 我们不得不走了 | 
| [01:24] | I’m sorry. | 我真抱歉 | 
| [01:28] | He said if he got stuck, | 他说如果他被困住了 | 
| [01:30] | he would find a way to send us a signal. | 他会想办法给我们发信号 | 
| [01:32] | A signal? | 信号 | 
| [01:33] | Open the gate! | 开门 | 
| [01:41] | Open the gate! | 开门 | 
| [02:02] | Open the gate now! | 快开门 | 
| [03:50] | You can hear it. | 你们能听见 | 
| [03:53] | Some of you saw it. | 有些人看见了 | 
| [03:56] | They got back here, half of them. | 有一半的行尸回来了 | 
| [04:00] | Still enough to surround us 20 deep. | 足够把我们死死围住 | 
| [04:06] | Look, I know you’re scared. | 我知道你们很害怕 | 
| [04:09] | You haven’t seen anything like this. | 你们没见过这种事 | 
| [04:12] | You haven’t been through anything like this. | 你们没经历过这种事 | 
| [04:15] | But we’re safe for now. | 但我们目前是安全的 | 
| [04:21] | The panel the truck hit seems intact. | 卡车撞上的板子好像没有受损 | 
| [04:24] | We reinforced it just in case. | 我们加固了它 以防万一 | 
| [04:26] | Either way, the wall’s gonna hold together. | 不管怎么样 墙都能支撑住 | 
| [04:32] | Can you? | 你们能吗 | 
| [04:36] | The others, they’re gonna be back. | 其余的人会回来的 | 
| [04:39] | They’re gonna be back. | 他们会回来的 | 
| [04:44] | Daryl, Abraham, Sasha, they have vehicles. | 达里尔 亚伯拉罕 萨沙 他们有车 | 
| [04:49] | They’re gonna lead ’em away, just like the others. | 他们会引走行尸 就跟另一半一样 | 
| [04:53] | And Glenn and Nicholas are | 格伦和尼古拉斯 | 
| [04:54] | gonna walk back through the front gate after. | 之后会从前门回来 | 
| [04:56] | They know what they’re doing, | 他们知道自己在做什么 | 
| [04:58] | and we know what we need to do. | 我们也知道我们该做什么 | 
| [05:02] | We keep noise to a minimum. | 我们尽量不要出声 | 
| [05:05] | Pull our blinds at night. | 晚上拉上百叶窗 | 
| [05:06] | Even better, keep the lights out. | 最好别开灯 | 
| [05:12] | We’ll try to make this place | 我们尽量让这地方 | 
| [05:13] | as quiet as a graveyard, see if they move on. | 像墓地一样安静 看看行尸会不会离开 | 
| [05:16] | This place is a graveyard. | 这地方就是个墓地 | 
| [05:29] | The quarry broke open | 采石场的缺口开了 | 
| [05:32] | and those walkers were heading this way. | 那些行尸在往这边走 | 
| [05:35] | All of them. | 所有的行尸 | 
| [05:39] | The plan that Rick put into place | 瑞克安排的计划 | 
| [05:42] | stopped that from happening. | 阻止了那一切的发生 | 
| [05:44] | He got half of them away. | 他引开了一半行尸 | 
| [05:51] | I was out there recruiting with Daryl. | 我之前跟达里尔一起出去招人 | 
| [05:57] | I wanted to try to get into a cannery and scavenge, | 我想进入罐头厂找点补给 | 
| [06:00] | and Daryl wanted to keep looking for people. | 而达里尔想继续找人 | 
| [06:05] | We did what I wanted… | 我们做了我想做的事 | 
| [06:09] | and we wound up in a trap set by those people. | 最后落入了那些人的陷阱之中 | 
| [06:12] | And I lost my pack. | 我丢了背包 | 
| [06:14] | They must’ve followed our tracks. | 他们一定是跟踪了我们 | 
| [06:17] | Those people who attacked us… | 攻击我们的那些人 | 
| [06:23] | they found their way back here because of me. | 是因为我 他们才找到了过来的路 | 
| [06:40] | There’ll be more to talk about. | 其他事我们以后再谈 | 
| [06:45] | Deanna? | 迪安娜 | 
| [06:52] | Deanna? | 迪安娜 | 
| [08:05] | Don’t. | 别 | 
| [08:12] | We don’t bury killers inside the walls. | 我们不在墙内埋葬杀人凶手 | 
| [08:20] | We aren’t going out there. | 我们又不能出去 | 
| [08:22] | So what do we do? | 那该怎么办 | 
| [08:27] | We wait. | 我们等着 | 
| [08:34] | I can’t even make two meals out of this. | 这点材料都不够我做两餐 | 
| [08:36] | The soups and sauces can be stretched out with some extra water. | 多掺点水就能把汤和酱料煮成一大锅 | 
| [08:39] | What difference does that make | 假如我们明天就死了 | 
| [08:41] | if we’ll be dead tomorrow? | 这样做又有什么用呢 | 
| [08:45] | – We have to ration now– – I can’t. | -现在得定量配给 -我做不到 | 
| [08:48] | I can’t spend whatever time I have left watching my family starve. | 我没办法在剩下的时间里看着家人挨饿 | 
| [08:52] | – Wait. – I’m sorry. | -等等 -抱歉 | 
| [08:56] | Sorry, Olivia. | 抱歉 奥利维亚 | 
| [08:57] | I just don’t see the point. | 我觉得没有意义 | 
| [09:07] | Stop. | 住手 | 
| [09:08] | Right now, stop it. | 马上 住手 | 
| [09:10] | This stuff is for everyone. | 这些东西是要供给所有人的 | 
| [09:13] | We need to make it last if we’re gonna survive. | 要想活命我们必须从长计议 | 
| [09:15] | Why don’t you go make sure the gate’s closed, Spencer? | 你为何不去确认一下大门关好了 斯宾塞 | 
| [09:18] | Yeah. That was me. | 没错 那怪我 | 
| [09:21] | I did that. | 是我干的 | 
| [09:24] | But that truck outside the walls, | 但墙外的那辆卡车 | 
| [09:28] | it’d be inside if it wasn’t for me. | 要不是我 它就冲进来了 | 
| [09:31] | I did that, too. | 那也是我干的 | 
| [09:33] | If I didn’t, | 要不是我 | 
| [09:36] | maybe we wouldn’t be talking right now. | 也许我们现在就没办法在这谈话了 | 
| [09:40] | Where were you, Bruce? | 而你当时在哪呢 布鲁斯 | 
| [09:45] | Doing this will start us down a road where nothing matters. | 这么做会让我们踏上无所忌惮之路 | 
| [09:50] | Where no one else matters. | 不在乎任何人 | 
| [09:54] | And then we’ll all look back at this moment right now | 然后当我们毁了这个地方后 | 
| [09:58] | as when we destroyed this place. | 我们都会回首这一刻 | 
| [11:12] | 大卫 斯特奇斯 阿德里安 尼古拉斯 格伦 | |
| [11:43] | You’re going out? | 你要出去吗 | 
| [11:51] | The flashlights, the rebar, the rope. | 手电筒 钢筋 绳子 | 
| [11:55] | You lower them off the wall a good distance apart, | 你在远处把它们放下墙 | 
| [11:58] | maybe spin them. | 也许转一转它们 | 
| [12:00] | That way, the walkers are drawn to each one | 那样 行尸就会被吸引过去 | 
| [12:03] | and you open up a path. | 为你开一条路 | 
| [12:10] | Now you’re gearing up. | 现在你在做准备 | 
| [12:14] | Just waiting for dark, right? | 就等着天黑了 是不是 | 
| [12:20] | What happens when you twist an ankle jumping down? | 你跳下去时扭到脚怎么办 | 
| [12:28] | Or you just get slowed down by one of them | 或者你被一个行尸缠住 | 
| [12:30] | and then you have to deal with all of them? | 然后得应对所有行尸 | 
| [12:35] | I can’t let you do this. | 我不能让你这么做 | 
| [12:39] | You can’t stop me. | 你阻止不了我 | 
| [12:45] | I’m going to help you. | 我打算帮你 | 
| [12:54] | And I know a safer way out. | 我知道一条更安全的出路 | 
| [13:37] | 教育 训练 | |
| [13:38] | 指导纲领 选举 | |
| [13:40] | 教育 训练 贸易 医学 知识 安保 | |
| [14:08] | – Spencer? – Yeah. | -斯宾塞 -是我 | 
| [14:11] | I… | 我… | 
| [14:13] | My bad. | 是我不好 | 
| [14:18] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 | 
| [14:20] | Getting there. | 快了 | 
| [14:29] | This came from the pantry. | 是从储藏室拿的吧 | 
| [14:35] | You– you stole it? | 你偷的吗 | 
| [14:37] | I wouldn’t call it that. | 别说得那么难听 | 
| [14:45] | So what you told everyone… | 那你跟大家说的 | 
| [14:50] | that was just bullshit? | 都是屁话不成 | 
| [14:51] | No. If they all went in and raided the pantry and | 不 如果他们都去抢储藏室 | 
| [14:55] | everyone knew it, saw it, | 被大家知道 看到 | 
| [14:58] | then that would be the end. | 那就完了 | 
| [15:00] | But one person? | 但如果只有一个人 | 
| [15:03] | One person, and no one ever would know. | 那么谁也不会知道 | 
| [15:10] | So, why not me? | 所以 为什么不是我呢 | 
| [15:11] | I stopped that little run at the bank. | 我阻止了劫掠食物 | 
| [15:13] | I deserve a reward. | 我应该得到些奖励 | 
| [15:15] | One last celebration. | 一次最后的庆祝 | 
| [15:19] | Because they were right, Mom, | 因为他们是对的 妈 | 
| [15:21] | and you know it. | 你知道的 | 
| [15:24] | We’re all gonna be dead real soon. | 我们很快都会死的 | 
| [15:26] | Damn it, Spencer! | 该死 斯宾塞 | 
| [15:28] | Me? | 你怪我 | 
| [15:29] | Now that is some bullshit! | 你现在说的才是屁话 | 
| [15:31] | You’re the reason we’re so screwed. | 都是因为你 我们才会玩完 | 
| [15:33] | You made us this way. | 是你让我们变成这样的 | 
| [15:35] | We were never safe here. | 我们在这里从没有安全过 | 
| [15:37] | But you didn’t want to see that. | 而你只想自欺欺人 | 
| [15:38] | You didn’t want us to see that. | 你只想欺骗我们 | 
| [15:40] | You just wanted to dream. | 你只想做白日梦 | 
| [15:42] | What happened to Dad, to Aiden, | 爸爸和艾登身上发生的事 | 
| [15:46] | that’s all you. | 都是你的错 | 
| [16:32] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [16:34] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 为什么不好呢 | 
| [16:40] | Have you seen Enid? | 看到伊妮德了吗 | 
| [16:42] | Not since I saw her with you. | 看到她跟你在一起后就没见过了 | 
| [16:46] | I think she went over the wall just before the herd came and | 我想她在尸群到来之前翻墙出去了 | 
| [16:49] | now she’s trapped out there. | 现在她被困在外面了 | 
| [16:50] | What makes you think she isn’t dead? | 你怎么知道她没死 | 
| [16:52] | Come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 | 
| [17:01] | Look… | 听着 | 
| [17:03] | I’ll go find her. | 我要去找她 | 
| [17:04] | I just need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [17:06] | – If you maybe climb up– – I’m not helping you, Carl. | -如果你能爬到… -我不会帮你的 卡尔 | 
| [17:10] | This isn’t for me. | 这不是为了我 | 
| [17:12] | It’s for Enid. | 是为了伊妮德 | 
| [17:14] | – Your friend. – My girlfriend. | -你的朋友 -我的女朋友 | 
| [17:17] | Or, I mean, ’cause she was any way, right? | 我是说 反正她曾经是 对吗 | 
| [17:19] | So you want to just leave her out there? | 你就这么不管她了吗 | 
| [17:20] | I told her to stop going over the wall, | 我警告过她不要翻墙出去 | 
| [17:22] | I told her there’s bad people out there | 我告诉过她外面有坏人 | 
| [17:24] | and that it’s stupid and dangerous. | 那么做很蠢很危险 | 
| [17:25] | Not if you know what you’re doing. | 除非你知道自己在做什么 | 
| [17:30] | Well, I’m not gonna let you go. | 我不会让你去的 | 
| [17:33] | Carl. | 卡尔 | 
| [17:35] | Carl, you’re not going out there. | 卡尔 你不能出去 | 
| [17:37] | Back off. | 走开 | 
| [17:41] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [17:49] | I’ll tell your dad. | 我去告诉你爸 | 
| [17:51] | He’ll go out there to find you, then other people will, too. | 他会出去找你 其他人也会 | 
| [17:54] | And then somebody’s gonna die. | 然后就会有人送命 | 
| [18:03] | You saved my life and now I’m saving yours. | 你救过我的命 现在我在救你 | 
| [18:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [18:48] | Got away from me. | 不小心手滑了 | 
| [18:50] | You’re still here. | 你还在这里 | 
| [18:52] | Don’t. | 别 | 
| [18:54] | ‘Kay. | 好吧 | 
| [18:56] | Won’t tell you you’re being brave, either. | 我也不会夸你勇敢 | 
| [19:02] | He hasn’t woken up. His wound’s infected. | 他还没醒 他的伤口已经感染了 | 
| [19:07] | I don’t know what the hell to do, | 我不知道该怎么办 | 
| [19:08] | so it doesn’t really matter what I’m being. | 所以无论我怎么样都没意义 | 
| [19:11] | Yeah, but you’re still here. | 是啊 可是你还在这里 | 
| [19:15] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 | 
| [19:17] | My head hurts. | 我头疼 | 
| [19:22] | On a scale of one to 10, how bad? | 按1到10级算 有多疼 | 
| [19:24] | I’m lying. | 我骗你呢 | 
| [19:26] | I’m just checking on you. | 我只是想来看看你 | 
| [19:33] | Here I am. | 我就这样 | 
| [19:36] | Clueless on the floor. | 茫然地坐在地上 | 
| [19:39] | You patched people up. | 你给别人包扎了伤口 | 
| [19:42] | You’re…You’re helping make things better. | 你在努力帮助大家 | 
| [19:45] | I think he’s gonna die. | 我觉得他会死 | 
| [19:48] | And I’m so scared about what’s happening in here | 这里发生的事已经够吓人了 | 
| [19:51] | that I can’t think about what’s happening out there. | 我都不敢想外边发生了什么 | 
| [19:55] | And that’s actually good. | 其实这是好事 | 
| [19:57] | And I don’t know what to do with that. | 我也不知道该怎么应对 | 
| [20:00] | I just want him to live and for the roamers to go away. | 我只想让他活下去 让行尸离开 | 
| [20:04] | And for a doctor to show up at the gates | 想让一名真正的医生出现在门口 | 
| [20:06] | so I can go back to my apartment | 那样我就能回到自己的屋子里 | 
| [20:08] | and keep reading “War and Peace.” | 继续看《战争与和平》了 | 
| [20:12] | But here comes the end of the world. | 然而现在是世界末日 | 
| [20:16] | He’s not dead yet. | 他还没死呢 | 
| [20:19] | I don’t know about that. | 那可不好说 | 
| [20:25] | It’s not like I don’t feel it. | 我并不是感受不到 | 
| [20:30] | You know, being afraid sucks. | 害怕的滋味不好受 | 
| [21:56] | I used to not want to see… | 我曾经不想面对 | 
| [22:00] | the way things are. | 现实 | 
| [22:05] | It’s not that I couldn’t. | 倒不是我没有能力面对 | 
| [22:09] | It’s that I– I didn’t want to. | 而是我不想面对 | 
| [22:17] | But this is what life looks like now. | 但现在的生活就是这样 | 
| [22:22] | We have to see it. | 我们必须面对 | 
| [22:25] | We have to fight it. | 我们必须抗争 | 
| [22:30] | If we don’t fight, we die. | 如果不抗争 我们就会死 | 
| [22:59] | I thought you said we weren’t going over. | 你不是说不用翻过去吗 | 
| [23:01] | We’re not. | 的确不用 | 
| [23:03] | We’re going under. | 我们从地下过去 | 
| [23:07] | This leads to a sewer | 这个入口通向一个 | 
| [23:10] | that was part of the old neighborhood | 旧住宅区的下水道 | 
| [23:11] | that was here before they built this up. | 存在于亚历山大建成之前 | 
| [23:14] | It’ll take us under the wall… | 我们可以通过它从墙下边走 | 
| [23:20] | and hopefully past the walkers. | 但愿能绕过行尸 | 
| [23:23] | Thanks… | 多谢 | 
| [23:25] | but I’m going on my own from here. | 但剩下的路我一个人走 | 
| [23:28] | – Maggie… – No. | -玛姬… -不 | 
| [23:32] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [23:35] | I can’t– I can’t watch more names go up on that wall. | 我不想再看到任何人的名字被写到墙上 | 
| [23:44] | – If he’s alive– – If? | -如果他还活着… -如果吗 | 
| [23:46] | He told Michonne he would’ve found | 他跟米琼恩说过如果他能逃出来 | 
| [23:47] | some way to signal us if he got out. | 就会想办法给我们发信号 | 
| [23:50] | If he’s alive or he’s hurt | 如果他还活着 或者受伤 | 
| [23:52] | or trapped, maybe taken. | 被困 被人抓走 | 
| [23:55] | If he’s alive, he needs my help. | 如果他还活着 他就需要我的帮助 | 
| [23:57] | That’s why I’m doing this. | 所以我才要这么做 | 
| [23:59] | And if he’s dead, I don’t want to be waiting on him. | 如果他死了 我也不想傻傻地等着 | 
| [24:04] | None of this is your fault. You don’t need to do this. | 这些都不是你的错 你没必要这样做 | 
| [24:10] | People are dead. | 很多人都死了 | 
| [24:13] | I was a part of that. | 这有我的责任 | 
| [24:16] | And I have to live with that. | 我必须背负着这份罪孽活下去 | 
| [24:26] | I haven’t been down here since the beginning. | 灾变后我就没有来过这里 | 
| [24:35] | This ladder must’ve fallen a long time ago. | 这梯子肯定很早以前就倒了 | 
| [24:41] | Let’s try and get it out of here. | 我们试试搬开 | 
| [24:42] | – Yeah. – On three, ready? | -好的 -我数到三 | 
| [24:44] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 | 
| [24:49] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 | 
| [24:52] | Aaron! | 亚伦 | 
| [24:57] | I’m okay. The ladder caught me. | 我没事 被梯子绊了一跤 | 
| [25:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [25:51] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [25:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [25:54] | Aaron… | 亚伦 | 
| [25:56] | your head. | 你的头 | 
| [26:01] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [26:03] | This could need stitches. Aaron, just go back. | 可能需要缝针 亚伦 回去吧 | 
| [26:05] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -快回去 | 
| [26:07] | – I was just there for you. – I could have done it. | -我刚救过你 -我一个人也能应付 | 
| [26:11] | Just lead the way. | 带路吧 | 
| [26:13] | Please? | 行吗 | 
| [26:34] | Hot damn. | 天啊 | 
| [27:02] | Hot damn. | 天啊 | 
| [27:07] | Daryl, Sasha, Abraham, you copy? | 达里尔 萨沙 亚伯拉罕 收到了吗 | 
| [27:12] | Rick? | 瑞克 | 
| [27:15] | Can I come up? | 我能上来吗 | 
| [27:17] | Yeah. | 可以 | 
| [27:28] | You haven’t seen it. | 你还没见过 | 
| [27:30] | No. | 是啊 | 
| [27:34] | Enid, she, uh… | 伊妮德 她… | 
| [27:39] | she used to sneak over the walls, | 她以前喜欢溜到墙外 | 
| [27:41] | spend time out there. | 在外面待一会儿 | 
| [27:44] | You know, I don’t know why. She just wanted to. | 我不知道为什么 她就是想出去 | 
| [27:46] | But, um… | 但是… | 
| [27:49] | I think she went out there after the attack. | 我觉得袭击发生后她又出去了 | 
| [27:50] | What, she’s still out there? | 什么 她还在外面吗 | 
| [27:52] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [27:54] | We don’t know where she is. | 我们不知道她在哪里 | 
| [27:57] | You know, but she knows how to take care of herself. | 但她知道该如何照顾好自己 | 
| [28:02] | And we can’t go out there. | 我们不能出去 | 
| [28:04] | Carl wanted to try. | 卡尔想试试 | 
| [28:06] | I stopped him. | 我阻止了他 | 
| [28:07] | I told him I’d tell you if he did. | 我跟他说 如果他敢出去我就告诉你 | 
| [28:08] | And then, um– I don’t know. | 然后 我也说不清 | 
| [28:10] | I just thought I should tell you– | 我只是觉得应该告诉你 | 
| [28:11] | Do you know where he is now? | 你知道他现在在哪吗 | 
| [28:13] | Yeah, he’s back at the house. | 知道 他现在回到屋子里了 | 
| [28:14] | I saw him on the porch with Judith. | 我看见他跟朱迪思在门廊 | 
| [28:18] | I can keep guard, if you want. | 你愿意的话 我可以来看守 | 
| [28:19] | Down there, they’re guarding the place now. | 那下面 有它们在看守这个地方 | 
| [28:22] | This is just about keeping an eye out for the others that aren’t back, | 这只是为了留心还没回来的那些人 | 
| [28:25] | looking for a sign from Glenn. | 看看有没有格伦的信号 | 
| [28:29] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [28:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [28:37] | So I was thinking about what you said back at the quarry. | 我在想你之前在采石场说的话 | 
| [28:40] | And, uh, I mean, you’re right. | 你说的没错 | 
| [28:42] | I need to know how to protect myself | 我得学会保护自己 | 
| [28:46] | and my mom and brother. | 保护我妈妈和弟弟 | 
| [28:49] | This place. | 还有这个地方 | 
| [28:53] | So can you teach me how to shoot? | 所以你能教我怎么开枪吗 | 
| [29:04] | There’s your target. | 那就是你的靶子 | 
| [29:12] | Just relax. | 放松 | 
| [29:23] | How is he? | 他怎么样 | 
| [29:41] | What is it? | 为什么 | 
| [29:45] | It’s the end of the world. | 因为是世界末日 | 
| [29:49] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 | 
| [29:54] | Yeah, being afraid sucks. | 没错 害怕的滋味不好受 | 
| [30:25] | We’re still too close. | 我们还是太近了 | 
| [30:29] | We just have to get through a few them, then we’re gone. | 我们只需穿过几个行尸就行了 | 
| [30:31] | No. | 不 | 
| [30:33] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [30:35] | No, we can’t. | 不能这样 | 
| [30:39] | You can stay. I’ll go. | 你可以留下 我去 | 
| [30:41] | No. | 不 | 
| [30:43] | No! | 不 | 
| [30:46] | – Maggie. – It’s over! | -玛姬 -都结束了 | 
| [30:56] | I burned his last picture of him | 我把他的最后一张照片烧了 | 
| [30:59] | because I said I wasn’t gonna need it anymore. | 因为我说我不再需要照片了 | 
| [31:01] | Because I was never gonna be away from him again. | 因为我不会再离开他半步 | 
| [31:08] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 | 
| [31:11] | He didn’t want me to go out there and I said yes. | 他不想让我去外面 我答应了 | 
| [31:15] | And if I would’ve gone… | 我要是去了 | 
| [31:17] | if I was with him, maybe I could’ve helped him. | 我要是跟他一块去了 或许能帮上他 | 
| [31:22] | I don’t know if he’s alive. | 我不知道他是死是活 | 
| [31:26] | He would’ve shown me by now. That’s what Michonne said. | 米琼恩说他早该发信号了 | 
| [31:33] | I just want to see his face. | 我只想看到他的脸 | 
| [31:37] | I can’t. | 但我看不到 | 
| [31:40] | I don’t get to know what will happen. | 我无法预知将要发生的事情 | 
| [31:42] | I won’t get to know why it happened, | 我也没法知道为什么会发生 | 
| [31:44] | what I did right or wrong. | 或是我做的是对是错 | 
| [31:49] | Not now. | 现在不行 | 
| [31:52] | I have to live with that. You do, too. | 我得接受这一切 你也一样 | 
| [32:07] | Sam, I made you some cookies. | 山姆 我给你做了饼干 | 
| [32:15] | Could you bring them up here, please? | 能请你拿到楼上来吗 | 
| [32:17] | No, Sam. | 不行 山姆 | 
| [32:24] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [32:26] | Why don’t you wanna come downstairs? | 你为什么不想下楼 | 
| [32:29] | I just don’t wanna go down there. | 就是不想下楼 | 
| [32:33] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [32:36] | I just… | 我只是 | 
| [32:43] | it didn’t change up here. | 上面没什么变化 | 
| [32:51] | Well, I’m more than halfway up, | 我都上了一多半台阶了 | 
| [32:55] | so technically I’m upstairs. | 所以我算是在楼上了 | 
| [32:58] | You can come here and you won’t be downstairs. | 你到这里不算是楼下 | 
| [33:05] | No, it’s okay, then. | 不 那算了 | 
| [33:39] | I’m going to talk that way because that’s how it is! | 我这样说是因为事实如此 | 
| [33:42] | It is now, I know, but you can’t– | 这我知道 但你不能… | 
| [33:44] | It was all a lie. | 全都是谎言 | 
| [33:46] | The fact that we’re alive– it’s a joke. | 我们能活到现在 简直是个笑话 | 
| [33:49] | All this… | 这一切… | 
| [34:07] | Come on, you son of a bitch. | 来吧 你这混蛋 | 
| [34:37] | Carol said she got one of them, | 卡萝尔说她重伤了他们中一人 | 
| [34:39] | but she couldn’t find the body. | 但是她找不到尸体 | 
| [34:41] | He must have been under there. | 他一定在那下面 | 
| [34:56] | I want to live. | 我想活下去 | 
| [35:00] | I want this place to stay standing. | 我想让这个地方存在下去 | 
| [35:05] | You need to lead them. | 你得领导他们 | 
| [35:08] | They don’t need me, Rick. | 他们不需要我 瑞克 | 
| [35:13] | What they need is you. | 他们需要的是你 | 
| [35:42] | What I wanted for this place, | 我对这个地方的设想 | 
| [35:46] | was it really just pie in the sky? | 真的只是空中楼阁吗 | 
| [35:53] | No. | 不是 | 
| [36:47] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 | 
| [37:26] | When he gets back, it’s worth mentioning | 等他回来以后 记得给他说 | 
| [37:29] | that Aaron, Erin, | 亚伦[艾琳]这名字 | 
| [37:33] | works for a boy or a girl, | 男女通用 | 
| [37:37] | depending on the spelling. | 根据拼写不同 | 
| [37:42] | Just saying. | 我就说说 | 
| [38:04] | What? | 干嘛 | 
| [38:06] | I’m your relief. | 我来换班 | 
| [38:08] | I thought Carol was up. | 不是卡萝尔吗 | 
| [38:10] | She was. I volunteered to take her place. | 是她 我自愿替她 | 
| [38:28] | You know, I never got a chance to say it, but… | 我从没机会说过 但是 | 
| [38:33] | you did good with the truck, | 卡车那事你做得很好 | 
| [38:35] | taking out the driver. | 干掉司机 | 
| [38:38] | You know, if it weren’t for you, | 如果不是你 | 
| [38:41] | this wall might not be standing right now. | 墙现在也许不会立着 | 
| [38:45] | I just got lucky. | 我只是走运 | 
| [38:48] | Good or lucky, it doesn’t really matter. | 做得好或走运 并不重要 | 
| [38:50] | Just keep doing what you’re doing. | 你只用继续做你所做的事就行了 | 
| [39:34] | Those bodies by the graveyard… | 墓地的那些尸体 | 
| [39:37] | the reason I wanted to wait was… | 我之所以想等 | 
| [39:44] | was Glenn. | 是为了格伦 | 
| [39:48] | We don’t know if he’s still out there. | 我们不知道他是否还活着 | 
| [39:51] | And Daryl, Sasha, Abraham. | 还有达里尔 萨沙 亚伯拉罕 | 
| [39:55] | I wanted them back by now. | 我也希望他们现在回来了 | 
| [40:00] | I wanted those things gone. | 我也想处理那些尸体 | 
| [40:05] | I just wanted to wait. | 我只是想再等等 | 
| [40:12] | You said it could go on a while. | 你说可能会花些时间 | 
| [40:15] | I did and it could. | 我说过 的确有可能 | 
| [40:19] | Rick, it already has. | 瑞克 已经过了很久了 | 
| [40:23] | They could still be alive. | 他们或许还活着 | 
| [40:25] | We’re not moving past that. | 我们不会无视这点 | 
| [40:27] | You know, it’s just– | 但是 | 
| [40:31] | right here, in this moment… | 此时此刻 | 
| [40:35] | this is it, this is what it is. | 这就是现实 | 
| [40:37] | “This is what life looks like now.” | “现在的生活就是这样” | 
| [40:43] | You heard about that? | 你听说了 | 
| [40:50] | I wasn’t saying there wasn’t a future. | 我不是说没有未来 | 
| [40:54] | There’s gotta be. | 一定有的 | 
| [41:04] | Tell me there’s more. | 告诉我还有未来 |